时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, my best friend was my grandfather. | 在八十年代 我最好的朋友就是我外公 |
[00:02] | If there was something awesome to do, | 如果有什么很棒的事要做 |
[00:03] | I was gonna tackle it with Pops, | 我总是找老爷子一起 |
[00:05] | and that week, that awesome thing would be | 那一周 最棒的事要数 |
[00:07] | the most hyped movie our time — “Batman.” | 我们那年代最受期待的电影 《蝙蝠侠》 |
[00:10] | Pops… | 老爷子 |
[00:11] | I have the biggest news in your 80-some years of life. | 我带来了你八十几年的人生中最重要的消息 |
[00:13] | A Batman movie’s coming out, and it’s going to be awesome! | 有部蝙蝠侠的电影要上映了 肯定超棒 |
[00:17] | Batm’n? I’m in! | 蝙蝠夹 我要看 |
[00:19] | Me and your dad love the old Adam West TV show. | 我和你爸特喜欢亚当·威斯特演的老版电视剧 |
[00:22] | Didn’t we, Murray? | 是不是 默里 |
[00:23] | It appears to me, | 在我看来 |
[00:25] | Commissioner Gordon, that the Joker, Riddler, | 戈登局长 小丑 谜语人 |
[00:27] | and the Catwoman have escaped. | 和猫女都逃跑了 |
[00:30] | What is that? What is he doing? | 什么情况 他在做什么 |
[00:32] | I think that’s Adam West as Batm’n. | 我觉得他在模仿亚当·威斯特演的蝙蝠夹 |
[00:34] | Your inability to identify this spot-on impression | 你居然没有眼力看出这么惟妙惟肖的模仿 |
[00:38] | is criminal. | 简直是犯罪 |
[00:40] | Come on. Let’s go see Adam West on the big screen | 快走 我们得赶在你爸彻底毁了一切前 |
[00:42] | before your dad ruins it forever! | 去看大荧幕上的亚当·威斯特 |
[00:44] | Actually, the new movie stars Michael Keaton. | 其实 新电影的主演是迈克尔·基顿 |
[00:46] | The guy who plays Beetle-Buzz? | 演《阴间大巫师》的那个吗 |
[00:48] | Beetlejuice. | 是《阴间大法师》 |
[00:49] | Beetle-Jazz can’t be Batm’n. | 阴间大魔师怎么能当蝙蝠夹 |
[00:51] | There is only one caped crusader, | 这城市里只有一个披风骑士 |
[00:54] | – and that is me. – Stop it! | -那就是我 -别学了 |
[00:55] | Why is he doing that weird voice? | 他为什么要用那种奇怪的声音说话 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause we’re going to see “Batman.” | 因为我们要去看《蝙蝠侠》 |
[00:58] | I’ve been waiting to see that for months! | 我等着看那部片已经等了好几个月了 |
[01:00] | I’m gonna grab my coat and pound a couple of Jolts — | 我去拿外衣 再灌几罐可乐 |
[01:03] | want to make sure I’m really wired | 我要确保我对着大银幕乱吼的时候 |
[01:04] | when I yell things back at the screen. | 声音在咖啡因的帮助下特别高亢 |
[01:05] | It appears the Batcave is all mine | 看来只有我一个人留在蝙蝠洞里 |
[01:08] | to watch the Bat-Television in my Bat-Underpants. | 穿着蝙蝠内裤看蝙蝠电视了 |
[01:13] | Stop it! | 别学了 |
[01:14] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 走吧 |
[01:14] | To the Batmobile! | 到蝙蝠车上去 |
[01:15] | To the Bat-Recliner. | 到蝙蝠躺椅上去 |
[01:19] | Oh, man. This is awesome. | 天啊 这实在太棒了 |
[01:21] | Great movie, great seats, great snacks. | 电影超好 观影位置超好 零食超好 |
[01:24] | Doesn’t get any better than this. | 没有比这更好的了 |
[01:27] | Is that seat taken? | 那个座位有人坐吗 |
[01:28] | Is that seat taken? | 那个座位有人坐吗 |
[01:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:31] | Oh, no, it’s Barry! | 糟了 是巴瑞 |
[01:32] | Is that seat taken? | 那个座位有人坐吗 |
[01:34] | We invited Barry and forgot all about him. | 我们叫了巴瑞一起来结果把他忘了 |
[01:36] | – Is that seat taken? – Technically, he invited himself… | -那个座位有人吗 -其实是他不请自来 |
[01:38] | – Is that seat taken? – …so I feel no remorse. | -那个座位有人吗 -所以我一点都不懊悔 |
[01:39] | Yo! Can you move your wheelchair so I can sit there? | 你能不能把轮椅挪开点好让我坐那 |
[01:42] | Come on. He’s your brother. | 别这样 他是你哥 |
[01:43] | We got to say sorry. | 我们必须道个歉 |
[01:45] | – Is that seat taken?! – Do we? | -那个座位有人吗 -是吗 |
[01:47] | – Is that seat taken? – I-I mean, everything is so perfect right now. | -那个座位有人吗 -现在这样多完美 |
[01:49] | That seat taken? That seat’s taken, too. | 那个座位有人吗 那个座位也有人了 |
[01:51] | It’s just one little “Sorry.” He’ll understand. | 只是道个歉而已 他会理解的 |
[01:54] | What… the… hell?! | 搞 什么 鬼 |
[01:56] | You guys ditched me, | 你俩把我扔下了 |
[01:57] | now I’m walking around like a schmuck, | 现在我像个没头苍蝇一样乱撞 |
[01:59] | begging strangers to move over? | 求陌生人给我让个地方 |
[02:00] | We were just so excited to see the movie. | 我们只是因为来看电影太激动了 |
[02:02] | – You get it. – I don’t get it! | -你明白的 -我不明白 |
[02:05] | – Where’s my seat? – I think there’s a couple seats in the front row. | -我的座位呢 -前排好像还有座位 |
[02:07] | So you expect me to sit alone in the front row, | 所以你想让我自己坐到前排 |
[02:10] | craning my neck up at the giant screen like putz-bag? | 像个白痴一样拉长脖子吗 |
[02:13] | You don’t have to do it like a putz-bag. | 拉长脖子不一定要像白痴一样啊 |
[02:14] | No way. It’s only fair if we all sit | 没门 我们都坐到糟糕的位置上去 |
[02:17] | in the terrible front row. | 才算公平 |
[02:18] | Pfft. How is that fair? | 那怎么公平了 |
[02:19] | Two words — family. | 三个字 家人 |
[02:25] | Okay, look, the movie’s about to start. | 听着 电影快开始了 |
[02:27] | Just sit up there, and — and we’ll meet up afterwards. | 你就坐过去吧 电影结束我们再碰头 |
[02:30] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[02:31] | But this is the worst thing that anyone has ever done to me. | 但从没有人对我做过这么糟糕的事 |
[02:49] | It was April 5, 1980-something. | 那是一九八几年的4月5日 |
[02:51] | My sister’s senior year was cruising right along… | 我姐姐的高四生活顺风顺水 |
[02:53] | until this happened. | 直到这一幕发生 |
[02:54] | Question — What is this garbage? | 提问 这张垃圾是什么 |
[02:57] | Oh, goodie! | 太好了 |
[02:58] | You got your college interview for Penn State! | 你得到宾州州立大学的面试机会了 |
[03:00] | Thing is, I didn’t schedule it, and I’m not going. | 问题是 这在我的计划外 我不会去的 |
[03:02] | Carnegie Mellon is the only school I care about. | 卡内基梅隆大学是我唯一在乎的学校 |
[03:04] | Well, you always need a backup. | 有备无患嘛 |
[03:06] | That’s why I always bake two pies, | 这就是为什么我总是烤两个派 |
[03:08] | in case Murray eats one while sleepwalking. | 以防默里梦游时吃掉一个 |
[03:10] | Mom, if I don’t get into CMU, | 妈 如果我没进卡内基梅隆大学 |
[03:11] | then I’m just gonna skip college | 我就不上大学了 |
[03:13] | to busk on the street like a true artist. | 我会像个真正的艺术家那样在街头卖艺 |
[03:15] | So, what am I supposed to tell people? | 那我要怎么和别人说 |
[03:16] | “Oh, there’s my daughter, | “看看我的宝贝女儿 |
[03:18] | singing next to a hobo who’s going pishy another hobo.” | 站在对另一个流浪汉发疯的流浪汉旁唱歌” |
[03:21] | Penn State is amazing! | 宾州州立大学很棒的 |
[03:23] | That place made your father everything he is today. | 正是拜那所学校所赐你父亲才有今天的模样 |
[03:26] | Bevy. | 贝弗 |
[03:27] | I lost another hot dog. | 我又弄丢了一根热狗 |
[03:29] | What? Why does this keep happening? | 什么 为什么总发生这种事 |
[03:31] | I guess ’cause my, uh, gesturing hand | 我猜是因为我用来打手势的手 |
[03:33] | is also my hot-dog-holding hand. | 就是拿热狗的手 |
[03:35] | I think my point here is proven. | 我认为这证明了我的观点是对的 |
[03:36] | Murray, your daughter thinks | 默里 你女儿认为 |
[03:38] | she’s too good to go to her Penn State interview. | 宾州州立大学不配面试她 |
[03:40] | Let’s get something straight, little missy. | 我们把话说清楚 小姑娘 |
[03:43] | Graduating from Penn State | 从宾州州立大学毕业 |
[03:44] | is the greatest accomplishment of my life. | 是我这辈子最大的成绩 |
[03:47] | Too bad, Dad. I’m going to Carnegie Mellon. | 那太糟了 老爸 我要去卡内基梅隆大学 |
[03:49] | You are going to Penn State. | 你要去宾州州立大学 |
[03:50] | It is cheaper, it’s more affordable, | 那里更便宜 更负担得起 |
[03:53] | and it costs less! | 学费更少 |
[03:54] | That’s the same thing said three different ways! | 你不过是用三种不同的方式说了同一个理由 |
[03:58] | it’s good enough for you. | 那对你而言也够好 |
[03:59] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:00] | I guess I didn’t realize how important this was to you. | 看来我没意识到这对你而言有多重要 |
[04:03] | I promise to take my Penn State interview seriously. | 我保证我会重视我的面试机会的 |
[04:05] | By “seriously”, my sister meant “intentionally tank” | “重视”的意思是我姐会”故意搞砸” |
[04:08] | her Penn State interview. | 她宾州州立大学的面试 |
[04:09] | Yo, dude! Sorry I’m two hours late. | 哥们 抱歉我迟到了两小时 |
[04:11] | Uh, well, three. | 是三小时 |
[04:13] | No worries. Come on in! | 别担心 来吧 |
[04:15] | Oh! Two points! | 得两分 |
[04:19] | There’s not even a trash can there. | 那里根本没有垃圾桶 |
[04:21] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[04:23] | I’m Kyle Schnitz, and it is very nice to meet you. | 我是凯尔·施内茨 很高兴见到你 |
[04:26] | My favorite part of being an alum | 身为本校毕业生 我最喜欢的部分 |
[04:28] | is getting to interview all kinds of great students. | 就是能面试各种性格的优秀学生 |
[04:30] | Oh, full disclosure. | 实话实说 |
[04:32] | I’m not so much a, uh, great student | 我其实不算好学生 |
[04:34] | as I am a cheater. | 因为我作弊 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[04:37] | That’s a cute dog you got there. | 你家的狗好可爱啊 |
[04:38] | Oh. Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | Yes, that’s Ruffles. He’s a rescue. | 它叫皱皱 搜救犬 |
[04:40] | No, I’m talking about your wife. | 不 我说的是你老婆 |
[04:42] | Boom! Upstairs! | 被损了吧 来击个掌 |
[04:44] | Just gonna leave me hanging like that? | 你就这么让我晾着啊 |
[04:47] | Lame. | 太逊了 |
[04:48] | Let’s just forge onward, shall we? | 我们换个话题吧 好吗 |
[04:49] | Um, so… what programs at Penn State are you most excited to — | 你对宾州州立大学的哪个专业最… |
[04:54] | Oh, my! What are you doing? | 我的天 你这是做什么 |
[04:55] | Taking on this meatball sub like a champ. | 牛哄哄地搞定这个肉丸三明治啊 |
[04:58] | – Want some, Kenny? – It’s…Kyle. | -想咬一口吗 肯尼 -是凯尔 |
[05:00] | Uh, would you please not get sauce all over my — | 可不可以拜托你不要把酱弄到我的… |
[05:02] | Gah! Damn it! That’s my name placard! | 见鬼 我的名牌 |
[05:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:05] | Let me, uh, cut to the chase here, Kyle. | 我就有话直说了 凯尔 |
[05:08] | I am one hell of a singer. | 我是非常出色的歌手 |
[05:09] | I mean, check out these pipes. | 不信你听 |
[05:12] | ♪ Kyle Schnitz smells like farts ♪ | 凯尔·施内茨一身屁味 |
[05:16] | ♪ Oh, stinky, stinky farts ♪ | 好臭好臭的屁 |
[05:20] | That was right off the top of the dome. | 张口就来 |
[05:21] | And interview over! | 面试结束 |
[05:22] | The only thing more uncomfortable than Erica’s interview | 唯一比爱丽卡的面试更令人不舒服的 |
[05:24] | was Barry’s seat at the movie. | 就是巴瑞的座位 |
[05:29] | Wait till they get a load of me. | 有本事来抓我呀 |
[05:31] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[05:32] | This isn’t like the TV show at all. | 这和电视剧完全不一样 |
[05:34] | I know! It’s so awesome! | 我知道 太棒了 |
[05:36] | He certainly was to me. | 对我来说太棒了 |
[05:38] | But to Pops, his Batman was from the old TV show. | 但对老爷子来说 他认可的是电视剧里的蝙蝠侠 |
[05:41] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[05:42] | You really think Adam West is the better Batman? | 你真觉得亚当·威斯特是更好的蝙蝠侠吗 |
[05:44] | He’s the only Batm’n. | 他是唯一的蝙蝠夹 |
[05:46] | And this new fancy movie forgot the best part! | 这部新的高级电影忘了最精彩的地方 |
[05:50] | Where were the “POWs” And “BAMs” when Batm’n socks the Joker? | 蝙蝠夹狠揍小丑时 那些”嘭”和”砰”哪里去了 |
[05:54] | I’m not so sure you need to see big cartoon words | 我不觉得蝙蝠侠揍人时需要出现这些 |
[05:56] | when Bat punches a dude. | 卡通片字样 |
[05:57] | We’ll just watch the old show, | 我们看以前的电视 |
[05:59] | and then you’ll see what I’m talking about. | 你就会明白我的话了 |
[06:00] | Well, no matter which Batman is better, | 不管哪个蝙蝠侠更棒 |
[06:02] | at least we can agree we had an awesome day together. | 至少我们都同意 今天一起玩得很开心 |
[06:07] | What…the…hell?! | 搞 什么 鬼 |
[06:10] | – Oh, no. – Balls. | -不好 -死了 |
[06:12] | Balls is right, man! | 死了就对了 伙计 |
[06:13] | Who exactly are you talking to right now? | 你现在在和谁说话 |
[06:15] | You! | 你 |
[06:17] | My neck is just jacked up from sitting in the front row. | 我坐在第一排 脖子僵了 |
[06:19] | We were bickering about Batm’n, and forgot you were up there. | 我们为蝙蝠夹争吵 忘了你在前面 |
[06:22] | But this always happens! | 但总是这样 |
[06:23] | You two do everything without me! | 你们做什么都不带我 |
[06:25] | Well, I know this looks bad, | 我知道看上去不好 |
[06:27] | but we never leave you out of the fun! | 但好玩的从来都是带你的 |
[06:29] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[06:31] | – Nothing. – What’s in the oven, dudes? | -没什么 -烤箱里是什么 |
[06:33] | – Don’t look in the oven, Barry. – You better not be doing | -别看烤箱 巴瑞 -你们最好 |
[06:34] | – what I think you’re doing. – Don’t look in the oven! | -别被我猜中在做什么 -别看烤箱 |
[06:36] | I’m going to the oven! I’m looking inside! | 我要去烤箱旁 我要看里面 |
[06:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[06:43] | You two made Batman Shrinky Dinks… | 你俩做蝙蝠侠热缩片 |
[06:47] | without me? | 居然不带我 |
[06:49] | You know I live for shrinking dinks. | 你们知道热缩片就是我的命 |
[06:52] | We know that. Everyone knows that! | 我们知道 所有人都知道 |
[06:54] | There’s only two shrunken dinks, man! | 这里面只有两个热缩片 |
[06:57] | Not three dinks. Just two! | 没有三个 只有两个 |
[06:59] | Yeah, ’cause it’s one dink for me | 对 因为一个是我的 |
[07:01] | and one dink for you. | 一个是你的 |
[07:02] | Don’t! | 省省 |
[07:03] | Just don’t. | 你省省吧 |
[07:06] | You’re gonna pay for this. | 你会付出代价的 |
[07:09] | Oh, Barry, come back. | 巴瑞 回来 |
[07:11] | You can have my dink. | 我的片片给你 |
[07:13] | You can have my dink, Barry! | 我的片片给你 巴瑞 |
[07:16] | Murray! | 默里 |
[07:17] | Your daughter has some huge news! | 你女儿有重大消息 |
[07:19] | Erica, tell your father all about — | 爱丽卡 快告诉你爸 |
[07:21] | Okay, I can’t stand it anymore! | 好了 我忍不住了 |
[07:23] | She said she killed in her interview — killed! | 她说她在面试上大杀四方 大杀四方 |
[07:25] | Whoo-hoo! That’s my peanut! | 乖女儿 |
[07:27] | Yep! I really made an impression on the Penn State guy. | 我给宾州大的那个人留下了深刻印象 |
[07:30] | Like, he’s never gonna forget me. | 他永远不会忘记我 |
[07:32] | Oh, my God. I’m so happy, I could | 我的天 我太开心了 我… |
[07:35] | That’s actually, uh, good timing, | 事实上 时机正好 |
[07:37] | ’cause Carnegie Mellon just sent you a letter, | 因为卡内基梅隆大学的信刚寄到 |
[07:40] | and it’s kind of thin. | 挺薄的 |
[07:41] | Oh, no! It is thin! | 不 薄的 |
[07:43] | If they said yes, they wouldn’t send the thin one! | 如果是录取书 不可能这么薄 |
[07:46] | Wait. Maybe they, uh, just sent a pre-letter | 慢着 可能他们先寄来一封 |
[07:47] | to tell me that the thick one’s on the way, and — | 说录取书正在寄来的路上 |
[07:49] | Son of a bitch! | 他妈的 |
[07:51] | I got rejected! | 我没被录取 |
[07:53] | Carnegie Mellon rejected my baby? | 卡内基梅隆没录取我的宝贝 |
[07:56] | Well, I’m never buying another melon! | 我再也不买瓜了[瓜和梅隆同音] |
[07:57] | From this moment on, | 从现在开始 |
[07:59] | this family eats tree fruits only. | 这个家只吃树上长的水果 |
[08:02] | No more scoopable fruits. You hear me? | 拒绝用勺子吃的水果 听到了吗 |
[08:03] | Good news, though. You got your backup. | 不过好在 你有了备胎 |
[08:06] | Yes! | 对 |
[08:07] | That is good news, that I have a backup. | 好消息 我有备胎 |
[08:10] | Murray’s an alum, and you will be, too. | 默里是校友 你以后也一样 |
[08:12] | Penn State is happening. | 就去宾州大 |
[08:15] | Well, um… | 那个 |
[08:16] | I have to go for, uh… | 我得走了 |
[08:19] | for a reason I can’t think of right now, | 我现在想不到原因 |
[08:20] | but it’s real, so bye. | 但的确有事 拜 |
[08:25] | Oh, no! She’s back. | 不 她又来了 |
[08:27] | It’s okay! It’s me — Erica Goldberg. | 没事 是我 爱丽卡·金伯格 |
[08:29] | Uh, yeah. I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[08:31] | I’m going to my car now, | 我现在要上车 |
[08:33] | and my secretary knows I’m down here. | 我秘书知道我在这里 |
[08:36] | Wait. No. Don’t walk away from me. | 等等 别走开 |
[08:38] | Or run! | 别跑 |
[08:39] | – Don’t make me chase you, Schnitz! – Oh, God. | -别逼我追你 施内茨 -老天 |
[08:41] | My secretary has no idea where I am. | 我秘书不知道我在哪里 |
[08:42] | I slipped out to go to my pottery class! | 我溜出来去上陶艺课的 |
[08:44] | Look, I know I messed up my interview, | 我知道我搞砸了面试 |
[08:46] | but I have my reasons! | 但是有原因的 |
[08:47] | I only tanked it on purpose out of spite! | 我为了出气 故意搞砸的 |
[08:49] | That’s even worse than being crazy. | 这比发疯还糟糕 |
[08:51] | I’m not crazy, and this proves it! | 我不疯 这个能证明 |
[08:53] | Look at my teacher recommendations! | 看老师写的推荐信 |
[08:55] | Just look at them! Damn it! | 快看 见鬼 |
[08:57] | – You are nuts, lady! – And I have good SATs! | -你是疯子 女士 -我的高考分数很高 |
[08:59] | Ow! I need to get a will. | 我得写遗嘱 |
[09:01] | And I played soccer in the 10th grade! | 我在十年级时踢足球 |
[09:02] | I was also Model U.N. Treasurer! | 我还是模拟联合国的财务主管 |
[09:08] | – I think that helped. – With that, | -我想有帮助 -就这样 |
[09:09] | Erica officially lost her backup school. | 爱丽卡正式失去了备胎学校 |
[09:12] | Meanwhile, Pops was giving me an education | 同时 老爷子在传授我 |
[09:14] | on the old version of “Batman.” | 旧版蝙蝠侠的知识 |
[09:15] | See that? It’s a camera trick. | 瞧见没 这是摄像小窍门 |
[09:18] | – Th-They shoot it sideways. – Yeah, I got it. | -他们歪着拍的 -我知道 |
[09:21] | Now, this is Batm’n! | 这才是蝙蝠夹 |
[09:23] | Little did I know, | 我不知道 |
[09:24] | my scorned brother was lurking in the shadows | 我卑鄙的哥哥躲在阴暗里 |
[09:26] | and planning a dastardly revenge plot to ensure | 计划着卑鄙的复仇 以确保 |
[09:28] | that me and my grandfather would never forget him again. | 我和外公再也不会忘掉他 |
[09:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:36] | Like the Joker himself, | 像小丑一样 |
[09:37] | Barry set a treacherous trap | 巴瑞设下了奸诈的陷阱 |
[09:39] | that would destroy the dynamic duo forever. | 要将爷孙活力二人组拆个彻底 |
[09:41] | Adam! Come quick! It’s an emergency! | 亚当 快来 出大事了 |
[09:46] | Oh! Thanks for dropping by. | 多谢你来 |
[09:47] | You said it was an emergency. | 你说出大事了 |
[09:49] | A hang-with-my-bro emergency. | 和兄弟一起玩的大事 |
[09:51] | Here, have a seat. | 来 坐下 |
[09:53] | No! | 不 |
[09:55] | This chair. | 这张椅子 |
[09:58] | And action… | 动作片[开拍] |
[10:00] | is my favorite movie genre. | 是我最喜欢的电影类型 |
[10:02] | Which reminds me, | 让我想起 |
[10:03] | I saw you watching that old Batman TV show. | 我看到你看过去的蝙蝠侠电视剧 |
[10:06] | Pops was right. | 老爷子说得对 |
[10:08] | Adam West is better than Keaton. | 亚当·威斯特的确比基顿优秀 |
[10:09] | Pops doesn’t know the first thing about Batman. | 老爷子根本不懂蝙蝠侠 |
[10:12] | He doesn’t even say it right. He says “Batm’n.” | 他说得都不对 他说的是蝙蝠夹 |
[10:15] | But you told Pops you love his show. | 但你跟老爷子说 你喜欢电视剧 |
[10:16] | It kind of sounds like you lied to his face. | 听起来你在当面骗他 |
[10:19] | I had to. It’s just — It’s so corny! | 必须这样做 电视太老套了 |
[10:21] | Say it louder. | 说大声点 |
[10:23] | I mean, it made no sense at all. | 完全说不通 |
[10:24] | They had a bat-calendar. | 他们有蝙蝠日历 |
[10:26] | Move more into the light. | 坐到光下面 |
[10:27] | And bat shark repellant? | 蝙蝠驱鲨剂 |
[10:29] | Why would a superhero even have that on his utility belt? Why?! | 为什么一个超级英雄的工具腰带里有这个 为什么 |
[10:32] | So you don’t just reject Pops’ Batman. | 你不仅是排斥老爷子的蝙蝠侠 |
[10:35] | You reject Pops as a human old person? | 你还排斥老爷子这个老人家 |
[10:37] | Nah, I’m just humoring him. | 不 我只是迁就他 |
[10:39] | All that old-timey stuff he likes, | 他喜欢的那些过去的东西 |
[10:40] | it’s just not for me. | 不适合我 |
[10:42] | And cut. | 停 |
[10:43] | – Why would you say that? – No reason. | -你为什么这样说 -没什么 |
[10:44] | I always like our talks. | 我总是喜欢和你聊天 |
[10:45] | Go away now. Come on. Come on. | 快走 快 |
[10:48] | And with that, my brother had everything he needed | 就这样 我哥具备了所有条件 |
[10:50] | to become a villain that could even rival | 成为匹敌杰克·尼科尔森版小丑的 |
[10:52] | Jack Nicholson’s Joker. | 大反派 |
[10:54] | Wait till they get a load of me. | 有本事来抓我呀 |
[10:56] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[10:57] | Nothing! Go away now! | 没什么 快走开 |
[11:00] | Wait till they get a load of — | 有本事来抓我 |
[11:02] | Nope. | 不 |
[11:03] | Moment’s passed. Damn it. | 没感觉了 见鬼 |
[11:06] | It had been a day since my sister’s Penn State disaster, | 我姐的宾州大学灾难过去一天了 |
[11:08] | and our parents still didn’t know…until now. | 我父母依然不知道这事 直到现在 |
[11:12] | Hey, folks, no need for alarm, | 各位 没必要惊慌 |
[11:13] | except for the incredibly alarming phone call I just got. | 只是我刚接到难以置信的令人惊慌的电话 |
[11:16] | It seems that Erica tanked her interview with Penn State, | 爱丽卡搞砸了宾州大的面试 |
[11:18] | and then attacked the man in a parking garage. | 然后在停车场攻击了那个人 |
[11:21] | – What?! – What have you done, child?! | -什么 -你做了什么 孩子 |
[11:23] | It’s not my fault! | 不是我的错 |
[11:24] | Dad said I had to go to Penn State, | 爸说我必须去宾大 |
[11:25] | and I wanted CMU, and now I have nothing, | 我想去卡内基梅隆 现在我没大学可上了 |
[11:27] | and, dear Lord, this is a disaster! | 老天 真是一场灾难 |
[11:29] | Look, you folks can relax | 你们放轻松 |
[11:31] | because ol’ Glascott has the solution. | 格拉斯科特老师有办法 |
[11:33] | – Good. – Thank God. | -很好 -谢天谢地 |
[11:34] | I have failed as a mother. | 我这个当妈太失败了 |
[11:36] | Are any of you familiar with the | 你们谁知道 |
[11:38] | International Correspondence School? | 国际函授大学吗 |
[11:40] | Do you want to make more money? Sure, we all do. | 你们想多赚点钱吗 我们都想 |
[11:43] | You may have seen their catchy TV commercials | 你们可能看过美国甜心 |
[11:44] | starring America’s sweetheart, Sally Struthers. | 莎莉·史特瑟斯为他们拍的过目不忘的广告 |
[11:47] | – Don’t. – Ooh, look! | -别 -看 |
[11:48] | In just two short years, | 区区两年 |
[11:49] | you can get a degree in TV/VCR repair. | 你就可以拿到电视和录像机的修理文凭 |
[11:51] | But I don’t want to fix TVs! | 但我不想修电视 |
[11:53] | Well, luckily, you have a bunch of other options — | 好在你有很多其他的选择 |
[11:54] | gun repair, child daycare, learning the personal computer. | 修枪 照看婴儿 学习个人电脑 |
[11:59] | We’re seeing the same thing you are! | 我们在看同一条广告 |
[12:01] | You don’t have to read it out loud! | 你不必大声念出来 |
[12:03] | Interior decorating? Cooking? | 室内装饰 厨艺 |
[12:05] | Art? Air condition and maintenance? | 艺术 空调维护 |
[12:06] | I mean, what does this school not have? | 有什么是这学校没有的 |
[12:09] | – A campus. – This is a nightmare! | -校园 -这是噩梦 |
[12:10] | Okay, let’s all just take a breath. | 我们深呼吸一下 |
[12:12] | We’ve got one card left to play. | 还有一招 |
[12:14] | Murray, you’re an alum. | 默里 你是校友 |
[12:15] | You’ll go down there | 你去学校 |
[12:16] | and straighten this whole mess out. | 解决这个烂摊子 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得这是好主意 |
[12:19] | What? Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[12:20] | She made her bed, | 她自己造的孽 |
[12:21] | and now she’s gonna have to lie in it! | 现在得承担后果 |
[12:23] | Kid’s got to learn. | 孩子得受教训[学习] |
[12:24] | Yeah. In college. | 对 在大学学习 |
[12:25] | Okay, I am not getting involved. | 我不会插手的 |
[12:28] | End of story! | 没得商量 |
[12:29] | Do not pry! | 不要瞎打听 |
[12:32] | Well, I am getting you into Penn State. | 我会把你弄进宾大 |
[12:34] | No child of mine will deal | 我的孩子不用 |
[12:35] | with the consequences of her actions! | 承担自己造成的后果 |
[12:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:38] | 1-800 1-800… | |
[12:40] | As Erica’s college career went up in flames, | 爱丽卡的大学生涯毁于一旦 |
[12:42] | my plan to shoot a Batman movie with Pops | 我和老爷子拍蝙蝠侠电影的计划 |
[12:44] | was about to be shut down. | 也快搁浅了 |
[12:45] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[12:47] | – If it isn’t Adamander Goldberg in the flesh. – Adamander? | -这不是亚当曼德·金伯格吗 -亚当曼德 |
[12:51] | We need to talk, my friend. | 我们得谈谈 朋友 |
[12:52] | You think Adam is short for Adamander? | 你觉得亚当是亚当曼德的简称吗 |
[12:54] | It’s time to pay the piper. | 是时候自食其果了 |
[12:55] | Do you think it’s like Alexander? | 你觉得是像亚历山大那样吗 |
[12:57] | Forget the name! | 别管名字了 |
[12:58] | You got other things to worry about. | 你有其他要担心的事 |
[12:59] | Did I ever. | 的确 |
[13:00] | At that very moment, | 在那一刻 |
[13:02] | Pops would stumble upon a secret recording of me | 老爷子会无意发现偷拍我的录像带 |
[13:04] | bashing him and all he held dear. | 我在抨击他和他珍视的东西 |
[13:05] | Nah, I’m just humoring him. | 不 我只是迁就他 |
[13:07] | All that old-timey stuff he likes, | 他喜欢的那些过去的东西 |
[13:09] | it’s just not for me. | 不适合我 |
[13:10] | Oh, no. I said awful things | 不 我说了不少坏话 |
[13:12] | about his terrible version of “Batman.” | 批评他的可怕版本的《蝙蝠侠》 |
[13:14] | Yes…you…did. | 是的 你说了 |
[13:16] | For once, Pops is gonna be in my stupid home movie. | 这一次 老爷子会出现在我的愚蠢的自制电影中 |
[13:20] | “Rad: The Barry Goldberg Story.” | 《炫酷 巴瑞·金伯格的故事》 |
[13:23] | No! You can’t put that wonderful elderly man | 不 你不能让那位慈祥的老人家 |
[13:26] | in a BMX movie! | 拍越野单车电影 |
[13:27] | I don’t think you’ll be stopping me. | 我想你无法阻止我 |
[13:32] | No! You can’t do this! | 不 你不能这样做 |
[13:34] | Okay. This isn’t a problem. | 好的 没问题的 |
[13:36] | I’ll just grab my toolbox and — | 我去拿我的工具箱 |
[13:38] | Damn it! I don’t have real-world skills. | 见鬼 在现实世界中我什么也不会 |
[13:40] | Or a utility belt with actual utilities! | 也没有真正管用的工具腰带 |
[13:43] | Well, well, looks like you wanted to get into Penn State | 看来你对宾大的渴望 |
[13:45] | a little bit more than you thought, | 大过你的想象 |
[13:47] | hmm, Ms. Goldberg? | 对吗 金伯格女士 |
[13:48] | She does, and we are so, so grateful | 是的 我们非常感谢 |
[13:51] | that you agreed to meet with us today, | 你同意今天和我们见面 |
[13:53] | and Erica is very sorry for her behavior. | 爱丽卡为自己的行为感到非常抱歉 |
[13:56] | I really am. | 是的 |
[13:57] | I mean, stalking you in the garage | 在停车场跟踪你 |
[14:00] | and singing a hurtful song about you smelling like poots | 唱了首伤人的歌 说你一身屁味 |
[14:03] | and comparing your wife’s appearance | 把你妻子的样子 |
[14:04] | to that of a canine — | 和狗做比较 |
[14:06] | It’s all… very…not good. | 这一切都太不好了 |
[14:10] | I might also add, she ate a sandwich on my desk. | 我还要补充 她在我桌子上吃三明治 |
[14:12] | Which reminds me, you know, I never had my lunch. | 提醒我了 我还没吃午餐 |
[14:15] | Would you mind if I rudely devoured this and wasted your time? | 不介意我无礼地狼吞虎咽 浪费你的时间吧 |
[14:18] | Okay, I deserve that. | 是我活该 |
[14:21] | Mm, that is very messy. | 太乱了 |
[14:22] | All right, well, I made my point, okay? | 我表明观点了 |
[14:24] | Well, it might interest you to know | 你可能有兴趣知道 |
[14:25] | that my husband, Murray Goldberg, | 我的老公默里·金伯格 |
[14:28] | is an active alum of this school. | 是这所大学的知名校友 |
[14:31] | An active alum? | 知名校友吗 |
[14:32] | – Active. – Damn it. Fine. | -知名 -见鬼 好吧 |
[14:33] | Well, I’m sure we can, uh, work something out. | 我相信我们可以想想办法 |
[14:37] | Just take a look. | 我看看 |
[14:39] | It appears that Mr. Goldberg is not, in fact, | 看来金伯格先生不是 |
[14:42] | a graduate of Penn State. | 宾大毕业生 |
[14:44] | What? How dare you! | 什么 你好大的胆子 |
[14:46] | Oh, see for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[14:47] | He’s one credit shy of graduation. | 毕业还差一个学分 |
[14:52] | I say I’d earned a celebratory bite, hmm? | 可以庆祝来一口了 |
[14:57] | Oh, Schnitz! | 施内茨 |
[14:58] | I messed myself. | 我弄脏自己了 |
[14:59] | I messed myself. | 我弄脏自己了 |
[15:01] | College dropout?! | 大学辍学生 |
[15:03] | I’m married to a college dropout?! | 我嫁给了一个大学辍学生 |
[15:05] | You’re a college dropout! | 你也是大学辍学生 |
[15:06] | I dropped out to marry you, dropout! | 我辍学嫁给你 辍学生 |
[15:09] | So this is why you wouldn’t help, | 这就是你不帮忙的原因吗 |
[15:10] | because you’ve been lying for three decades? | 你骗了我三十年 |
[15:12] | I feel bad, | 我很内疚 |
[15:14] | and I say that from the bottom of my heart | 我是真心的 |
[15:15] | and also to end this conversation! | 我也不想再说了 |
[15:17] | This is nuts. | 真是疯了 |
[15:18] | You both lectured me my entire life | 我这辈子 你们都在教育我 |
[15:20] | on how important college is, | 大学有多重要 |
[15:22] | and now I find out that neither of you even graduated? | 现在我发现你俩都没大学毕业 |
[15:25] | I was one credit short! | 我只差一个学分 |
[15:27] | You know, if I eat 99% of a sandwich, | 如果我吃掉了一个三明治的99% |
[15:29] | I still eat a sandwich! | 依然算吃掉了一个三明治 |
[15:31] | This isn’t a sandwich! It’s my future! | 这不是三明治 这是我的未来 |
[15:33] | Look, it doesn’t matter what I did. | 我做了什么不重要 |
[15:34] | I’m still your father, | 我依然是你的父亲 |
[15:35] | and you’re not skipping out on college. | 你不能不读大学 |
[15:37] | I am done taking life advice from a hypocrite. | 我不再从伪君子那里听取人生建议 |
[15:40] | Since none of these colleges will take me, | 这些大学都不要我 |
[15:42] | I am just gonna focus on my music | 我会专心做音乐 |
[15:44] | and busk on the streets like a true artist! | 像真正的艺术家那样在街上卖艺 |
[15:48] | Why didn’t you back me up on the sandwich metaphor? | 三明治的比喻 你为什么不支持我 |
[15:50] | Well, I hope you’re happy. Your daughter’s a busker. | 希望你开心了 你女儿是街头艺人 |
[15:53] | We’ve lost her to the streets. | 她在街上混了 |
[15:55] | Busking? | 街头卖艺 |
[15:56] | As Erica walked out on her college future, | 爱丽卡抛弃了大学未来 |
[15:58] | Pops had stumbled right into Barry’s supervillain trap, | 老爷子则走进了巴瑞的超级大反派陷阱 |
[16:00] | and it was foolproof. | 手到擒来 |
[16:02] | Adam said some pretty nasty words | 对于你喜欢的一切 亚当可是说了不少 |
[16:05] | about everything you love. | 难听的话 |
[16:06] | Can’t imagine what you must be thinking right now. | 无法想象你现在会怎么想 |
[16:09] | I think you secretly taped Adam | 我想你偷拍了亚当 |
[16:11] | in a weird attempt to turn us against each other. | 不知道什么奇怪的企图 想让我们反目 |
[16:13] | How dare you, sir! | 你怎么能这样说 先生 |
[16:15] | You told Adam to stand in better light. | 你让亚当去到光线好的地方 |
[16:18] | You really need to learn how to grift someone, kiddo. | 你得学习怎样骗别人 孩子 |
[16:21] | If anything, you should be angry at Adam! | 就算有什么 你也应该生亚当的气 |
[16:24] | He’s the one who bad-mouthed you while I happened to be filming! | 他是说你坏话的人 我只是恰好录下来 |
[16:28] | Yeah, where’s Adam? | 亚当在哪里 |
[16:29] | I was trapped with no way out. | 我被困住了 无路可出 |
[16:31] | Think, Adamander! Think! | 想想 亚当曼德 想想 |
[16:32] | And then I saw it. | 然后我看到了 |
[16:34] | My sheets served as my own Bat-Signal. | 我的床单就像蝙蝠信号灯一样 |
[16:37] | Forget the Batman movie and TV show. | 别管什么蝙蝠侠电影和电视 |
[16:39] | I’d be the greatest Dark Knight Gotham had ever seen! | 我将成为哥谭市最伟大的黑暗骑士 |
[16:43] | I told you! Adam’s long gone! | 我跟你说了 亚当早就不见了 |
[16:46] | That looks so much easier on TV! | 他们在电视上这样做好轻松 |
[16:51] | Adam, are you okay? | 亚当 你还好吗 |
[16:52] | No! | 不好 |
[16:53] | This crazy man locked me in my room | 这个疯子把我锁在房里 |
[16:55] | so he could make a dirt-biking movie with you! | 这样他可以和你拍越野单车电影 |
[16:57] | Barry, why would you do this? | 巴瑞 你为什么这样做 |
[16:59] | The kid could have gotten real hurt. | 这孩子有可能会受伤 |
[17:01] | I just had enough. | 我受够了 |
[17:02] | Enough of what? | 受够什么了 |
[17:03] | Of you two leaving me out! | 你俩排挤我 |
[17:06] | All my life, you guys have been the dynamic duo — | 我这辈子 你俩都是爷孙活力二人组 |
[17:09] | having fun, making awesome movies. | 玩得那么开心 拍出精彩的电影 |
[17:13] | Did it ever occur to you, just once, | 哪怕一次 你们有没有想过 |
[17:14] | maybe I’d like to be included? | 也许我也想加入 |
[17:16] | Barry, you’re my grandson, too. You know I love you. | 巴瑞 你也是我外孙 你知道我爱你 |
[17:19] | It doesn’t feel like that, Pops. | 感觉不是这样 老爷子 |
[17:25] | With her college dreams dashed, | 大学梦破碎了 |
[17:26] | Erica would busk her way to fame and fortune. | 爱丽卡想做街头艺人 唱出名气和财富 |
[17:29] | Naturally, she’d rely on the greatest song of the ’80s. | 很自然 她借用了八十年代最伟大的歌 |
[17:31] | ♪ Gonna take a lot to take me away from you ♪ | 要我离开你可不容易 |
[17:36] | ♪ There’s nothing that a hundred men or more — ♪ | 就算一百个男人或更多… |
[17:39] | Gah! Gross! | 恶心 |
[17:41] | ♪ I bless the rains down in A– ♪ | 我祝福大雨落在非… |
[17:44] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[17:46] | ♪ Gonna take more than that to make me leave this pla– ♪ | 想让我离开这里可没这么容易 |
[17:49] | Gah! Come on! | 不是吧 |
[17:52] | ♪ I hate the rains down in Jenkintown ♪ | 我讨厌珍金镇下雨 |
[17:56] | While Erica’s dreams broke down, | 爱丽卡的梦想失败时 |
[17:58] | me and Pops were ready to build Barry back up. | 我和老爷子准备恢复巴瑞的梦想 |
[18:03] | So, me and Pops are starting our Batman movie, | 我和老爷子开始拍蝙蝠侠的电影 |
[18:05] | but we couldn’t decide which Batman was better, | 我们无法决定哪个蝙蝠侠更棒 |
[18:08] | so we’re gonna have both. | 所以两个都要 |
[18:09] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[18:11] | A-Actually, we thought you could have some fun with us. | 事实上 我们觉得你可以和我们一起开心下 |
[18:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:14] | I mean, we got the superheroes, | 我们有超级英雄了 |
[18:16] | but no one for us to fight. | 但我们没有敌人 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:20] | I-I didn’t really like being the Joker. | 我不喜欢做小丑 |
[18:21] | I think this time you will. | 我想这次你会的 |
[18:23] | Follow us. | 跟我们来 |
[18:27] | No way! A BMX Batman movie? | 不是吧 越野单车蝙蝠侠电影 |
[18:31] | Look, we never meant to leave you out, | 我们从来都不是故意不带你的 |
[18:33] | and now that you’re here, | 现在你来了 |
[18:34] | I say we turn the dynamic duo | 我说我们把活力二人组 |
[18:37] | into the fearsome threesome! | 变成吓人三人组 |
[18:40] | ♪ It’s really getting soaked down in Jenkintown ♪ | 珍金镇全湿透了 |
[18:49] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[18:50] | I-It’s going great. | 很好 |
[18:51] | Listen, I realized you were right about me, | 你说我的话都是对的 |
[18:55] | screaming at you all these years about finishing college, | 这些年吼你 要你读完大学 |
[18:58] | and I didn’t even see it through. | 我都没坚持下来 |
[19:00] | So you’re not gonna make me go home | 你不会逼我回家 |
[19:01] | and apply to new schools? | 继续申请其他学校吗 |
[19:02] | I’d like to, but I can’t, | 我想 但我不能这样做 |
[19:04] | not after lying to you all these years. | 骗了你这么多年后不行 |
[19:06] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[19:07] | Tell me I’m a moron! | 说我是个白痴 |
[19:08] | Tell me not to give up on myself! | 告诉我不要放弃我自己 |
[19:10] | Tell me to apply to new schools | 告诉我申请其他学校 |
[19:12] | and make something of my stupid life! | 让愚蠢的人生有所成就 |
[19:13] | Sounds like I don’t have to say anything | 听起来我什么也不用说 |
[19:15] | because you already know it. | 因为你都知道了 |
[19:17] | I guess you’re right. | 看来你是对的 |
[19:20] | I also know that if I’m gonna start college, | 我还知道如果我开始读大学 |
[19:22] | then you’re gonna finish it. | 你就得从大学毕业 |
[19:23] | Hey, I do high-level accounting every day. | 我每天都在做高级会计的工作 |
[19:26] | It’s one credit. Come on. | 就一个学分 拜托 |
[19:29] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | If you’re willing to see it through… | 如果你愿意坚持下去 |
[19:32] | so can I. | 我也可以 |
[19:34] | That day, my dad was the hero who saved Erica, | 那一天 我爸是拯救爱丽卡的英雄 |
[19:36] | and she ended up saving him right back. | 她也拯救了他 |
[19:39] | And that night, I finally got the chance | 那晚 我终于有机会 |
[19:41] | to be the Dark Knight, with my superfamily by my side. | 成为黑暗骑士 在我的超级家人的陪伴下 |
[19:46] | The Joker’s on the loose. To the Batmobile. | 小丑逍遥法外 到蝙蝠车上去 |
[19:48] | To the better Batmobile. | 到更好的蝙蝠车上去 |
[19:51] | Because in the end, the greatest superheroes… | 因为最终 最伟大的超级英雄 |
[19:53] | …don’t have powers or wear capes. | 没有超能力 也不穿披风 |
[19:56] | They’re the people who stick with us | 他们是陪着我们 |
[19:57] | through the greatest adventure of all — | 经历最伟大历险的人 |
[19:59] | growing up. | 成长的历险 |
[20:04] | Truth is, it’s not how many gadgets we have | 事实是 帮我们度过人生难关的 |
[20:06] | in our utility belt that get us through life. | 不是工具腰带里有多少神奇工具 |
[20:08] | What really saves the day are the loved ones… | 真正扭转败局的 是至亲的人 |
[20:11] | …who stand by our side and help us fight | 支持我们 帮助我们战斗 |
[20:13] | to make our dreams come true. | 令我们的梦想成真 |
[20:29] | I am…super! | 我是超人 |
[20:32] | – Batm’n. – Batman. | -蝙蝠夹 -蝙蝠侠 |
[20:33] | That’s what I said, Batm’n. | 我就是这样说的 蝙蝠夹 |
[20:35] | No, you were saying Batm’n. | 不 你说的是蝙蝠夹 |
[20:37] | Listen, I’m Batman. | 听着 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[20:39] | I’m Batm’n. | 我是蝙蝠夹 |
[20:42] | I’m Batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[20:43] | I’m Batm’n. | 我是蝙蝠夹 |
[20:44] | – I’m Batman. – I’m Batm’n. | -我是蝙蝠侠 -我是蝙蝠夹 |
[20:46] | What on earth are you two doing? | 你们两个到底在做什么 |
[20:48] | No need to be alarm, citizen. We’re crime fighting professional. | 不必惊慌 这位市民 我们是专业打击犯罪的 |
[20:52] | Get off the side of the house, or I’ll kill both Batman. | 从房子上离开 否则我把两个蝙蝠侠都杀掉 |
[20:55] | See? That’s how you say it. | 瞧 这样说才对 |
[20:59] | I’m walking off this picture. | 这电影我不拍了 |