时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Growing up in the ’80s, | 在八十年代长大 |
[00:01] | some of my best memories were with my big sister, Erica. | 很多最美好的回忆都是和我姐爱丽卡共享的 |
[00:04] | She was always there for me | 她总是陪着我 |
[00:05] | and entertained even my silliest of ideas. | 不论我的主意有多蠢都陪我玩 |
[00:08] | My big brother, on the other hand, | 然而我哥呢 |
[00:10] | was most entertained by smacking me around like a rag doll. | 最喜欢的娱乐是把我当成打不还手的娃娃 |
[00:12] | Barry, put me down! | 巴瑞 把我放下来 |
[00:14] | – Nope. – Don’t jostle him too much. | -不放 -下手别太狠 |
[00:15] | I am not paying to have the carpet shampooed again. | 不然他吐了我还得花钱洗地毯 |
[00:18] | Mom, help! | 妈 救我啊 |
[00:19] | Like most brothers, when we got together, | 像许多兄弟一样 当我俩凑到一起时 |
[00:21] | we didn’t always make the brightest of decisions. | 我们时常会做出一些蠢事 |
[00:23] | What are you two dopes doing? | 你们两个笨蛋在做什么 |
[00:24] | Deciding which college we should go to. | 我们在决定将来去哪所大学 |
[00:26] | We taped 18 hours’ worth of “USA Up All Night” movies | 我们录了18个小时的深夜节目小电影 |
[00:29] | and carefully studied them all. | 仔细研习 |
[00:30] | Got to tell you, it’s a tough choice. | 不得不说 真的很难选 |
[00:32] | It’s between “Screwball Academy”… | 最后的两个备选是《怪胎学院》 |
[00:33] | Which is ranked first in coed pillow fighting. | 他们在男女混合宿舍枕头大战排名第一 |
[00:35] | …or the unnamed school from “Sorority House Party,” | 或是《姐妹会派对》里的无名学校 |
[00:38] | which has a great wet T-shirt program. | 她们的湿T恤比赛非常棒 |
[00:40] | None of it’s real! | 那些根本不是真实存在的学校 |
[00:41] | “Bikini Ski School” isn’t real. | 现实里根本没有《比基尼滑雪学校》 |
[00:44] | You sound like the stuffy dean | 你听起来就像片里 |
[00:45] | who lost the mountain in a ski race. | 在滑雪比赛中输掉整座山的古板主任 |
[00:47] | Oddly enough, it seemed like the older we got, | 奇怪的是 我们好像年纪越大 |
[00:49] | the stupider the ideas became. | 想到的主意就越蠢 |
[00:51] | – Whatcha doing? – Dude, | -你在干什么 -老弟 |
[00:52] | look how awesome I am at this balloon. | 看我颠气球颠得多棒 |
[00:54] | Eh, I’ve seen better. | 我见过更厉害的 |
[00:55] | Better?! | 更厉害的 |
[00:56] | Let’s see you handle the heat! | 你行你上 |
[01:00] | Ha! I’m so much better at the balloon than you. | 我颠气球比你厉害多了 |
[01:02] | Fine! First one to let it hit the ground | 那好 先让气球落地的人 |
[01:04] | gets their nurples purpled. | 要被赢的人掐乳头 |
[01:06] | Game on, loser. | 比赛开始 废柴 |
[01:08] | I’m coming at you with everything I’ve got. | 我要使出浑身解数将你击败 |
[01:13] | 955. 956. | 955下 956下 |
[01:15] | 957. | 957下 |
[01:16] | I love how close they are. | 他们这么亲近真好 |
[01:18] | Don’t encourage these morons. | 别鼓励这些白痴 |
[01:19] | You’re aggravating me. | 你们惹毛我了 |
[01:21] | Stop it. Stop hitting the balloon! | 停手 别再拍气球了 |
[01:23] | Murray, let me put some salad on your plate. | 默里 让我给你盘子里盛点沙拉 |
[01:25] | This is the worst dinner of my life. | 这是我这辈子最糟心的一顿晚饭 |
[01:26] | Oh! Still in play! | 比赛还没结束 |
[01:28] | Please give up. I can’t feel my arms. | 求你放弃吧 我的胳膊都没知觉了 |
[01:31] | Just let it hit the ground. | 就让气球落地吧 |
[01:32] | You let it hit the ground. | 你才该让气球落地 |
[01:33] | I have a Spanish test in the morning | 我明天一早还有西班牙语考试呢 |
[01:35] | I’m gonna fail ’cause of you. | 因为你我要不及格了 |
[01:36] | Someone let it hit the ground | 随便谁让它落地都好 |
[01:37] | and end this ferkokta game already. | 结束这该死的比赛吧 |
[01:39] | We’re too far in, Pops. | 我们已经陷得太深了 老爷子 |
[01:40] | – There’s no going back. – He’s right. | -现在已经无法回头了 -他说得对 |
[01:41] | We’re in too deep! | 我们已经陷得太深了 |
[01:43] | It’s just a balloon. | 只是一个气球而已 |
[01:44] | Not anymore! | 这已经不只是一个气球了 |
[01:45] | This is our life now. | 现在这是我们的人生了 |
[01:46] | You’ll all come to accept it in due time. | 时间久了你们就会接受的 |
[01:48] | Okay, enough of this stupidity! | 好吧 你们俩也该蠢够了 |
[01:50] | Fortunately, for every dumb idea my brother roped me into, | 幸运的是 每次我被我哥的蠢主意牵着鼻子走 |
[01:53] | there was always my sister to bail me out. | 我姐总会救我于水火 |
[01:56] | There. It’s over. It’s a tie. | 好了 结束了 你俩平手 |
[01:58] | Go back to your meaningless lives. | 回去过你们毫无意义的生活吧 |
[02:00] | – I’m free! – Thank you | -我自由了 -谢谢你 |
[02:01] | for saving us from ourselves. | 把我们从自己的魔爪下救出来 |
[02:04] | Let go. | 放手 |
[02:06] | – You let go first. – Never. | -你先放手 -休想 |
[02:08] | Is this another game? | 这是另一场比赛吗 |
[02:09] | I don’t understand a thing you two do. | 我真不理解你俩整天在做些什么 |
[02:26] | It was April 26, 1980-something — | 那是一九八几年的4月26日 |
[02:29] | the day my dad was honored as one of Jenkintown’s top businessmen. | 我爸被评选为珍金镇的最佳生意人 |
[02:32] | His speech was one that said little | 他的获奖演说很短 |
[02:34] | while meaning even less. | 其中的意义更是少得可怜 |
[02:36] | I can’t remember that customer’s name. | 我不记得那位顾客的名字了 |
[02:39] | Well… | 那个 |
[02:41] | No. | 不是 |
[02:43] | Point being is, | 重点是 |
[02:44] | that’s why you always sell end tables separately. | 那就是为什么茶几永远不要配套卖 |
[02:48] | Well, thank you so much for the award and for lunch. | 非常感谢你们给我这个奖并准备午餐会 |
[02:51] | It was… yeah. | 挺那啥的 |
[02:57] | All right, let’s go. I want to beat traffic. | 好了 快走吧 我不想赶上堵车 |
[02:58] | Oh. That was such a great speech, Mur. | 你说得太好了 老默 |
[03:00] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[03:02] | Tell him how proud you are, kids. | 告诉他你们有多骄傲 孩子们 |
[03:03] | – Good stuff. – You really did it. | -说得好 -你事业有成 |
[03:04] | Your job kind of sucks. | 你的工作蛮逊的 |
[03:05] | Ooh! Look! | 快看 |
[03:07] | They’re hanging your plaque, Mur. | 他们把你的匾挂上去了 老默 |
[03:08] | I’m literally kvelling out of every pore of my body. | 我的每个毛孔都散发着得意 |
[03:11] | Look at all the amazing people you’re with. | 看 你也是这么多优秀的人之一了 |
[03:14] | Yeah, I didn’t know Martin from Martin’s Aquarium | 我不知道马丁水族用品店的马丁 |
[03:15] | did all this stuff. | 有这么多爱好 |
[03:16] | He plays jazz, sailed around the world. | 他演奏爵士乐 环游过世界 |
[03:18] | Yeah, and that guy from Vantresca’s Tuxedo | 是啊 凡特雷斯卡礼服店的那个老板 |
[03:20] | climbs mountains and volunteers at the zoo. | 喜欢登山和在动物园做义工 |
[03:22] | Here it is, Mur — behold! | 这是我家老默 瞧瞧 |
[03:25] | “Hobbies: Watching The Weather Channel | “爱好是 看天气预报 |
[03:27] | and ‘getting comfortable.'” | 和舒服地躺着” |
[03:28] | Hmm. He nailed it. | 完美地总结概括 |
[03:30] | This is all you wrote, Murray? | 你就写了这么两句话吗 默里 |
[03:31] | What? I only had a month to think of stuff. | 怎么了 我只有一个月的构思时间 |
[03:33] | Well, I’d say that’s a very accurate description | 我认为他对他生活方式的描写 |
[03:34] | – of his lifestyle. – Not at all! | -十分准确 -准什么确 |
[03:36] | Your father has many wonderful interests and hobbies. | 你爸有很丰富的兴趣爱好 |
[03:39] | – I do? – He does? | -我有吗 -他有吗 |
[03:40] | Of course. I mean… | 当然 比如… |
[03:43] | Well, for starters, there’s… | 首先 他喜欢… |
[03:47] | I got one. He loves to call us morons. | 我想到了 他喜欢叫我们白痴 |
[03:49] | I thought of that, but that’s not a hobby per se. | 那我也想到了 但严格来讲那不算爱好 |
[03:51] | – Stop it. – He likes replacing batteries. | -够了 -他喜欢换电池 |
[03:53] | – And checking the mail. – Okay, you’re not helping. | -检查邮箱 -你们这是在添乱 |
[03:55] | Oh, and turning the lights off. | 他还喜欢关灯 |
[03:56] | And screaming at us for not turning the lights off. | 还有因为我们没关灯而吼我们 |
[03:58] | Always being annoyed is not a hobby. | 总是很烦躁不算爱好 |
[04:01] | He also screams when we slide around in socks. | 我们穿着袜子在地板上打滑时他也吼我们 |
[04:03] | Hey, stitches aren’t free. | 补袜子也是要花钱的 |
[04:04] | Murray, the whole town is gonna see this, | 默里 全镇的人都会看到这块匾 |
[04:07] | and they’re gonna think the businessman of the year | 他们会认为年度最佳生意人 |
[04:09] | is a lazy lump. | 是个懒汉 |
[04:10] | I’d say more of a lovable loaf. | 我认为他们会觉得我是个可爱悠闲的人 |
[04:12] | You used to ride bikes and go to museums and see plays. | 你以前骑单车 去博物馆 看话剧 |
[04:15] | What happened to the man I married? | 我当初嫁的那个男人去哪了 |
[04:20] | Dad rode a bike? | 老爸骑单车 |
[04:21] | Ha! That must have looked nuts. | 那画面得多荒唐啊 |
[04:23] | That’s like Charles Barkley jockeying a horse. | 就像让查尔斯·巴克利骑马一样[篮球明星] |
[04:25] | I can’t even imagine that. | 我根本无法想象那是什么样子 |
[04:27] | Just go wait outside. | 去外面等着 |
[04:29] | And so to cover for my dad’s laziness, | 为了不让人发现我爸的懒惰 |
[04:30] | my mom spent the day covering his award from the whole town. | 我妈一整天都挡在他的匾前不让镇上的人看 |
[04:34] | Move along. Don’t want anyone to get my cold. | 快走吧 我不想把感冒传染给你们 |
[04:37] | Okay, Mom’s not gonna let anyone see that plaque, | 好吧 老妈是不会让任何人看到那块匾的 |
[04:39] | so we’re stuck here until it closes down for the night. | 所以我们得一直在这待到晚上关门了 |
[04:41] | Damn it! This day could not get any worse. | 该死的 今天简直不能更糟了 |
[04:43] | Hey, kid, take my clubs up front | 孩子 把我的球杆送到前面去 |
[04:45] | and return this cart for me. | 再帮我把车还了 |
[04:46] | Oh, balls! He thinks you work here. | 死了 他以为你在这打工 |
[04:48] | Told you something special happens every time I dress up. | 我告诉过你每次我穿正装都有好事发生 |
[04:51] | Whatever you’re thinking, no. | 无论你在打什么鬼主意 不行 |
[04:53] | But a random guy just told us | 但一个路人刚刚叫我们 |
[04:54] | to tear around the golf course and jump stuff. | 开车在球场乱窜 跃过各种东西 |
[04:57] | He didn’t say that at all. | 他根本没那么说 |
[04:58] | What do you think? Should I go? | 你怎么看 我该一起去吗 |
[04:59] | Tell me to go, and I’ll so go. | 叫我去吧 我就可以一起去了 |
[05:01] | Know what? I’m done looking out for you guys. | 你猜怎么着 我不想再给你们当保姆了 |
[05:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[05:03] | It means next year, I’m going to college | 意思是明年我就去上大学了 |
[05:05] | far, far away from you jamokes. | 离你们两个蠢蛋远远的 |
[05:07] | Consider this a trial run. | 就当这是演习吧 |
[05:08] | Your stupidity’s in your own hands. | 你们的愚蠢行为由你们自己负责 |
[05:10] | But that’s a lot of pressure. | 但那样压力太大了 |
[05:11] | Adam, it has a horn! | 亚当 这车有喇叭 |
[05:13] | A cute little horn! | 可爱的小喇叭 |
[05:14] | Oh, boy, here I go! | 老天 我来了 |
[05:15] | Thank you for whatever you said. | 多谢你说的 |
[05:16] | Let me honk the horn. | 让我按喇叭 |
[05:22] | I love being a badass! | 我喜欢做坏蛋 |
[05:24] | I’m like Smokey and the Bandit! | 我像飙车的和追飙车的警察 |
[05:31] | Fore! | 让开 |
[05:36] | That day, fate was on our side. | 那一天 老天爷是眷顾我们的 |
[05:38] | Best day ever! | 最开心的一天 |
[05:39] | Turns out, a little construction on the golf course | 原来 高尔夫球场上的小工程 |
[05:41] | created the perfect ramp. | 可以制造完美的斜坡 |
[05:43] | Lucky for you, it’s about to get a lot better! | 你很幸运 马上要更开心了 |
[05:53] | Well, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[05:55] | I could not jump it. | 我跳不过去 |
[05:57] | We need Erica! Go get Erica! | 我们需要爱丽卡 去找她 |
[05:59] | Dude! You heard her. | 兄弟 你听到她说了 |
[06:01] | She’s done dealing with our awesome hijinks! | 她不会再管我们了不起的瞎胡闹了 |
[06:03] | I think this is less hijinks | 我想这不是瞎胡闹 |
[06:04] | and more of a…felony. | 而是犯罪 |
[06:06] | We should run. | 我们应该跑 |
[06:08] | While Barry and I ran from the law, | 巴瑞和我逃离法律制裁 |
[06:10] | my dad was ready to break out of his old habits. | 我爸则准备好放弃他的旧爱好 |
[06:13] | I’ve given this a lot of thought. | 我考虑了很久 |
[06:15] | I don’t want you to think of me as a lump. | 我不希望你觉得我是懒汉 |
[06:17] | So if it’ll make you happy, | 如果这样能让你开心 |
[06:20] | I’ll do a hobby. | 我愿意培养一项爱好 |
[06:21] | Oh, Murray, that’s such great news | 默里 真是太好了 |
[06:23] | ’cause I already got you a hobby coach. | 因为我已经给你找了位爱好教练 |
[06:25] | – What? – Well, I laid on the guilt pretty thick. | -什么 -我狠狠地打出了内疚牌 |
[06:26] | I knew you’d cave. | 我知道你会投降的 |
[06:27] | Dad, it’s time! | 爸 上场了 |
[06:28] | Do not parade your dad out here. | 别让你爸走出来 |
[06:30] | Don’t do that. | 别这样做 |
[06:32] | Who’s ready to fill his hobby hole? | 谁准备好填补爱好空洞了 |
[06:35] | Okay, I don’t have a hole. | 好 我没有空洞 |
[06:37] | And if I did have a hole, | 就算真有 |
[06:38] | I wouldn’t want to fill it with a hobby. | 我也不想用爱好来填满 |
[06:39] | – Sure, you would. – Take it away, Dad. | -你会的 -来吧 爸 |
[06:41] | Okay, let’s get the hobby ball rolling | 我们开始培养爱好吧 |
[06:44] | with the greatest hobby of them all — | 爱好中最伟大的爱好 |
[06:47] | music. | 音乐 |
[06:49] | ♪ Won’t you come home, Bill Bailey? ♪ | 你不回家吗 比尔·贝利 |
[06:52] | ♪ Won’t you come home? ♪ | 你不回家吗 |
[06:55] | You got to bang the bongos, Mur. | 你得打鼓 老默 |
[06:57] | I don’t want to bang the bongos! | 我不想打鼓 |
[06:58] | Just bang the bongos. | 快打 |
[07:00] | I’m not banging the bongos! | 我不想打鼓 |
[07:01] | Just give the bongos a little bang. | 快在鼓上打几下 |
[07:04] | If you want the bongos banged so bad, | 你这么想打鼓的话 |
[07:06] | you bang the bongos! | 你自己打 |
[07:08] | How can I bang the bongos | 我怎么能一边打鼓 |
[07:09] | if I’m playing “Bill Bailey” on the banjo? | 一边用班卓琴弹奏《比尔贝利》呢 |
[07:12] | Murray, stop bickering and bang the bongos! | 默里 别吵了 快打鼓 |
[07:15] | ♪ Won’t you come home, Bill Bailey? ♪ | 你不回家吗 比尔·贝利 |
[07:18] | Hey, you got to bang to the beat, Mur. | 你得跟着节奏打 老默 |
[07:21] | You’re not banging to the beat. | 你没跟着节奏 |
[07:23] | I’m trying the best I can! This stinks. | 我已经尽力了 这个太烂了 |
[07:25] | Maybe your hobby’s being an… | 也许你的爱好是做一个… |
[07:27] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[07:29] | ♪ Remember that rainy evening? ♪ | 记得那个下雨的晚上吗 |
[07:31] | ♪ I sent you out ♪ | 我赶你出去 |
[07:33] | Okay, enough music. | 好了 别玩音乐了 |
[07:34] | Clearly, this is something I’ve got to get involved with. | 显然是我要插手的时候了 |
[07:36] | No, you don’t! | 不是的 |
[07:38] | This brings me joy! | 这个让我开心 |
[07:40] | Look, it’s my hobby now. | 这是我的爱好了 |
[07:42] | Come on, we’ll find a fun hobby | 我们找一种好玩的爱好 |
[07:43] | that you and I can do together, | 我们可以一起玩的 |
[07:45] | like, uh, scrapbooking. | 比如说 剪贴簿 |
[07:46] | Jazzercise? | 爵士健美操 |
[07:47] | – Right. – Power walking? | -才怪 -竞走 |
[07:49] | “Power walking”?! | 竞走 |
[07:49] | – Couponing? – Coupo– What the hell’s — | -集优惠券 -优惠…搞什么 |
[07:52] | – Well, what’s that? – It’s a way to save money. | -是什么 -省钱的办法 |
[07:54] | Oh. All right, I’ll do that one. | 好的 就这个了 |
[07:55] | Really? I mean, there’s so many better things we could do | 真的吗 有许多更好的爱好 |
[07:58] | where we’d be outside, getting fresh air — | 我们能出去外面 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[07:59] | No, I want to do the one where we save money. | 不 我要做这个能省钱的 |
[08:01] | Fine, I guess it’s couponing. | 好的 那就是优惠券了 |
[08:03] | Yay, my husband has a hobby. | 棒 我老公有爱好了 |
[08:06] | I think I just got too ambitious with the bongos. | 我想小鼓的确是有点难了 |
[08:08] | Would you be open to clapping? | 你愿意拍手吗 |
[08:10] | Al! I don’t want to make any more sounds! | 老艾 我不想再捣鼓出声音 |
[08:13] | As my dad decided his new hobby was saving money, | 我爸决定他的新爱好就是省钱 |
[08:16] | Barry was coming up with a plan to save our butts. | 巴瑞想到了计划解决我们的麻烦 |
[08:18] | There it is, gentlemen, | 就是这个 先生们 |
[08:19] | the answer to all our problems. | 我们问题的答案 |
[08:21] | Uh, how, exactly? | 几个意思来着 |
[08:23] | Easy — We steal Cecil the janitor’s golf cart | 简单 我们偷走清洁工塞西尔的高尔夫车 |
[08:25] | and replace the one we sunk. | 代替被我们沉掉的那台 |
[08:27] | It’s the perfect crime. | 完美犯罪 |
[08:28] | But then Cecil has no cart. | 但塞西尔就没车了 |
[08:29] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[08:30] | We then steal another golf cart | 然后我们去别的乡村俱乐部 |
[08:32] | from a different country club to replace Cecil’s. | 偷一台高尔夫车 给塞西尔用 |
[08:34] | But then wouldn’t the second golf course | 那么那个高尔夫球场 |
[08:36] | be missing their cart? | 不是少了台车吗 |
[08:37] | Which is why we steal and replace golf carts | 所以我们这辈子只要还活着 |
[08:39] | several times a day for the rest of our natural lives. | 就得一天偷上几次东家的车 去补西家的 |
[08:42] | Isn’t that a Ponzi scheme, bro? | 这不就是庞氏骗局吗 兄弟 |
[08:43] | Fonzie has nothing to do with this, Matthew. | 方奇和这事没关系 马修 |
[08:45] | He drives a motorcycle. | 他骑的是摩托 |
[08:46] | Not a Fonzie scheme, dude, Ponzi. | 不是方奇骗局 伙计 是庞氏 |
[08:49] | And that’s exactly what this is. | 这完全和庞氏骗局一样 |
[08:50] | Not at all. All we got to do | 完全不是 我们要做的 |
[08:52] | is swipe hundreds, if not thousands, of golf carts | 就是偷个几百几千台高尔夫车 |
[08:55] | to keep our scam alive until we grow old | 一直骗下去 直到我们老了 |
[08:57] | and our children take our place! | 咱们的孩子们继续 |
[08:59] | You really need to go to your sister about this. | 你真的要去找你姐姐了 |
[09:00] | On my way. | 马上去 |
[09:04] | Erica, I need your help! | 爱丽卡 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:05] | Bup, bup! We discussed this! | 别 我们谈过了 |
[09:07] | My days of looking after you are done. | 我做你们保姆的日子已经结束了 |
[09:09] | You’re a man now, right? | 你现在是男人了 对吗 |
[09:10] | Thing is, in this case, | 但这次的情况 |
[09:11] | I feel more like a scared little boy who needs his big sister. | 我感觉自己是个需要大姐的害怕的小男孩 |
[09:14] | God, no! | 不要 |
[09:15] | Just pretend it’s next year and I’m at college. | 你就当作已经是下个学年 我上大学了 |
[09:17] | What do you do then? | 你会怎么做 |
[09:18] | Call you on a special red phone | 打到特别的红色电话上 |
[09:19] | so you can rush home and fix my dumb mistakes? | 你可以赶回家 纠正我愚蠢的错误 |
[09:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:23] | There is no red phone. | 没有红色电话 |
[09:24] | I am far away, | 我在很远的地方 |
[09:25] | living an awesome life without you. | 过着没有你的逍遥日子 |
[09:27] | What about the house mother in your sorority? | 那么你姐妹会的舍监呢 |
[09:28] | Can she give you the message between bikini tickle-fights? | 她能在比基尼痒痒大战期间给你传话吗 |
[09:31] | You really need to stop watching | 你真的不能再看 |
[09:32] | “USA Up All Night” boobie movies. | 深夜节目小电影了 |
[09:34] | So you’re not gonna talk to me when you’re at college? | 你上大学后就不和我说话了吗 |
[09:38] | No, but you’ll see me at Thanksgiving | 是的 但你会在感恩节时见到我 |
[09:40] | and when I run out of money. | 还有我没钱的时候 |
[09:42] | I’m, like, reeling right now. | 我现在好晕 |
[09:43] | You gave me no warning! | 你完全没警告我 |
[09:44] | I’ve been talking about going to college for the last four years! | 过去四年我一直在说上大学的事 |
[09:47] | But it had no resonance till this very moment! | 但到现在我才真正意识到 |
[09:49] | I’m okay with that. | 我没意见 |
[09:50] | Please consider forgoing college and staying with me. | 请考虑下不上大学 陪着我 |
[09:52] | That’s so cute. | 真可爱 |
[09:53] | – No. – Then you leave me no choice. | -不 -那你让我没选择了 |
[09:55] | From this moment forth, | 从现在开始 |
[09:56] | you are not the Erica I need and depend on. | 你不再是我需要和依赖的爱丽卡 |
[09:59] | Barry shall be my Erica! | 巴瑞将是我的爱丽卡 |
[10:01] | Here’s a crazy idea. | 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[10:02] | Why not make Adam the Erica | 不如让亚当成为爱丽卡 |
[10:04] | and just figure it out yourself? | 你自己想办法 |
[10:06] | Never! | 别想 |
[10:07] | Barry will shepherd and guide me through life | 巴瑞会像明亮的北极星一样 |
[10:09] | like a bright North Star, | 这辈子指引我 |
[10:10] | and from now on, I’m putting all my trust and faith | 从现在开始 我所有的信任和信仰 |
[10:12] | in Barry, A.K.A. New Erica. | 全给巴瑞 又名新爱丽卡 |
[10:15] | Great news! | 好消息 |
[10:17] | I stole Cecil’s cart to replace the one we sunk. | 我偷了塞西尔的车 替代我们弄沉的那台 |
[10:20] | Our life of crime begins now! | 我们的犯罪生涯正式开始 |
[10:24] | Well, I guess that’s my cue. | 这是提醒我要上场了 |
[10:25] | Guess so. | 我想的是 |
[10:30] | Our Fonzie/Ponzi scheme was in motion. | 我们的方奇庞氏骗局开始实施 |
[10:33] | Surprisingly, Barry’s complex plan | 意外地是 巴瑞的复杂计划 |
[10:35] | was coming together without a hitch. | 居然进展得很顺利 |
[10:36] | Okay, we’re just gonna abandon this thing by the clubhouse, | 我们把这个丢弃在俱乐部 |
[10:39] | and they’ll never know the difference. | 他们不会发现区别 |
[10:41] | Wow. This plan actually can work. | 这计划真的能行 |
[10:43] | I’m so glad you’re my new Erica. | 我真高兴你是我的新爱丽卡 |
[10:44] | – Your what? – I’m just saying, with her ditching me, | -你的什么 -我是说 她抛弃我了 |
[10:46] | you’re now entirely responsible for my future and safety. | 现在你对我的未来和安全负全部责任 |
[10:49] | Noice. Now, let’s floor this bad boy | 漂亮 现在把这宝贝开起来 |
[10:50] | and jump that hill again. | 再跳一次小山 |
[10:53] | Uh, not to second-guess you, New Erica, | 不是质疑你 新爱丽卡 |
[10:55] | but we’ve already tried this, and it went real bad for us. | 我们已经试过了 结果非常不好 |
[10:58] | But the new cart is so much sleeker, Adam. | 但这台车厉害多了 亚当 |
[11:00] | It has a janitor broom on the back | 后面有清洁工的扫帚 |
[11:02] | that acts as a wing to lift us to the heavens. | 会像翅膀一样 带我们飞向天空 |
[11:04] | There’s no way you believe that’s real, right? | 你不可能相信这是真的吧 |
[11:05] | Trust your New Erica. | 相信你的新爱丽卡 |
[11:08] | Time to taste the sky! | 是时候亲吻天空了 |
[11:17] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[11:18] | Why aren’t we triumphantly soaring | 我们为什么没像猎鹰那样 |
[11:19] | through the air like falcons? | 翱翔在天空中 |
[11:21] | Thank God. We bottomed out. | 谢天谢地 底盘卡住了 |
[11:22] | Let’s just leave the cart and go home. | 留下车回家 |
[11:25] | Don’t worry! | 别担心 |
[11:26] | Big Tasty’s got this. | 大甜甜能行 |
[11:28] | We just got to jump on the back | 我们在车后跳 |
[11:29] | until it seesaws out of here. | 把它摇晃下去 |
[11:31] | One! | 一 |
[11:33] | Two! | 二 |
[11:34] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[11:37] | And like most Fonzie schemes, | 和大多数方奇骗局一样 |
[11:38] | this one collapsed lightning fast. | 这个也是立马失败 |
[11:40] | – I’m good. – Oh, God. | -我没事 -老天 |
[11:42] | – I’m good. – You just got run over by a golf cart! | -我没事 -你刚被高尔夫车碾过去了 |
[11:44] | I’m good! | 我没事 |
[11:45] | Why do you keep saying you’re good? | 你为什么一直说你没事 |
[11:46] | There’s no way you’re good. I’ll go get Erica. | 你不可能没事 我去找爱丽卡 |
[11:48] | No! I’m the Erica now. | 不 我现在是爱丽卡 |
[11:50] | Listen to me closely. | 仔细听好 |
[11:53] | Go get Erica. | 去找爱丽卡 |
[11:54] | There’s a golf cart on me. | 我被车压住了 |
[11:55] | But you said you were good! | 但你说你没事 |
[11:56] | Go get her! | 去找她 |
[12:01] | Yello? | 喂 |
[12:02] | You have a collect call from… | 你有接听付费来电 |
[12:04] | We’re at the golf course. Barry’s pinned under a cart. | 我们在高尔夫球场 巴瑞被车压住了 |
[12:05] | We need you! | 我们需要你 |
[12:06] | Do you accept the charges? | 你愿意付费吗 |
[12:08] | Mm…nope. | 嗯 不 |
[12:11] | As promised, Erica had abandoned us. | 正如承诺的那样 爱丽卡抛弃了我们 |
[12:13] | Meanwhile, my dad was embracing his new couponing hobby. | 同时 我爸正接受新的优惠券爱好 |
[12:16] | Of course, he’d need intensive training | 当然 他需要还价大师的 |
[12:18] | from the master of all bargain hunters. | 高强度训练 |
[12:20] | Murray, this is a big moment. | 默里 现在是重要时候 |
[12:23] | I have never given my coupon pouch | 我从未把我的优惠券袋 |
[12:24] | to another human person. | 给任何一个人 |
[12:26] | I don’t need it. Look right here — | 我不需要 看这个 |
[12:27] | packaged pastrami, with this circular, two for one. | 袋装熏牛肉 凭传单 买一送一 |
[12:30] | – And where’d you get that? – They were at the front of the store. | -你在哪里拿的 -店门口 |
[12:32] | Yeah, because the store circular is a sucker’s play. | 商店传单是没用鬼用的 |
[12:35] | My babies do not eat pastrami wrapped in deadly plastic. | 我的孩子可不能吃致命塑料包着的熏牛肉 |
[12:38] | Even better, they’re practically giving away canned meats. | 更棒的是 罐头肉可以说是免费送的 |
[12:41] | Once my dad felt the rush of saving money, | 我爸感受到省钱的激动劲后 |
[12:43] | the student quickly began to surpass the master. | 学生很快就超越老师了 |
[12:45] | Whoo-hoo, I got myself a hobby! | 我有爱好了 |
[12:47] | But you’re picking all the wrong stuff. | 但你全买错了 |
[12:49] | The point of couponing is to find savings | 优惠券的意义在于 |
[12:51] | on things you actually want. | 在需要的东西上省钱 |
[12:53] | And I want to save money. | 我要省钱 |
[12:54] | Look at this. They got canned bananas. | 看这个 香蕉罐头 |
[12:57] | You buy 5, you get 10 free! | 买五送十 |
[13:00] | Bananas don’t need cans. | 香蕉不需要罐子 |
[13:02] | They’re wrapped by God! | 上帝已经给它们包装好了 |
[13:04] | As my mom lost my dad to his new hobby, | 新爱好在我妈手中抢走了我爸 |
[13:06] | Erica found her new boyfriend had planned quite the surprise. | 爱丽卡发现她的新男友安排了一个大惊喜 |
[13:09] | Geoff, what’s all this? | 杰夫 这是什么 |
[13:12] | As you know, I wanted to do something really special | 你也知道 我希望我们的第一次正式约会 |
[13:14] | for our first official date. | 非常特别 |
[13:15] | Yeah, we’re going to Red Lobster. | 对 我们去红龙虾 |
[13:16] | Thing is, I didn’t realize | 我不知道 |
[13:17] | we’re smack in the middle of Crabfest, | 现在是螃蟹节 |
[13:18] | – so they’re booked solid. – Damn it. It’s April already? | -全预订满了 -见鬼 已经四月了吗 |
[13:21] | Seems like just yesterday, it was Clamuary. | 好像昨天还是二月蛤蜊节 |
[13:23] | I know how much you had your heart set on fancy seafood, | 我知道你喜欢高档海鲜 |
[13:25] | so I scored some fresh lobster for us to cook here. | 我准备了新鲜龙虾在这里做 |
[13:28] | Oh, it’ll be just like “Annie Hall”! | 和《安妮·霍尔》一样 |
[13:30] | So cute and fun and — | 好可爱 好有趣 |
[13:31] | What the hell are those? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[13:33] | They’re lake lobsters — | 这是湖里的龙虾 |
[13:34] | same tender meat with half the salt. | 肉感一样嫩 而且不咸 |
[13:35] | There’s only two. They’re bite-sized. | 只有两只 一口就没了 |
[13:37] | Yeah, they looked bigger in the bed of that pickup truck | 我在皮卡车上买的 它们在车上时 |
[13:39] | – I bought them from. – It’s fine. | -看起来更大 -没事 |
[13:40] | I had a big lunch. Just cook ’em up. | 我午餐吃得饱 做了就行 |
[13:42] | Um, I was kind of thinking maybe you could touch them, | 我想着也许你可以碰它们 |
[13:44] | because looking at them makes my skin crawl. | 因为看着它们我就毛骨悚然 |
[13:46] | Ew, gross! You’re the boyfriend. Just grab ’em and — | 恶心 你是男友 抓起它们然后… |
[13:49] | Oh, no, one of them is missing. | 不 少了一只 |
[13:50] | It must’ve scurried off! He knew what we were planning! | 肯定跑了 它知道我们的计划 |
[13:52] | Really not what I had in mind for our first date! | 这可不是我想要的初次约会 |
[13:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:57] | You have a collect call from… | 你有接听付费电话 |
[13:58] | We need you! | 我们需要你 |
[13:59] | Do you accept the charges? | 你愿意付费吗 |
[14:00] | We discussed this, Adam. | 我们说过了 亚当 |
[14:01] | You’re on your own. | 你得靠你自己 |
[14:03] | – What was that about? – Eh, Barry’s pinned under a car | -什么事 -巴瑞被高尔夫车压住了 |
[14:05] | or something. Back to our date. | 什么的 继续约会 |
[14:06] | I think you should go help them. | 我想你应该去帮他们 |
[14:08] | No! We had a decade of terrible timing. | 不 我俩一直有缘无分 |
[14:10] | I will not have our first date ruined by my idiot brothers. | 我不会让我的白痴弟弟毁了我们的初次约会 |
[14:13] | Now, let’s eat these beach termites | 现在我们吃了这些湖滨白蚁 |
[14:14] | and make some memories. | 留下些美好回忆 |
[14:16] | Aah, it’s on you! | 在你身上 |
[14:17] | Its pincers are clamped on! | 它的钳子夹住了 |
[14:18] | What? | 什么 |
[14:19] | Geoff, get it off! | 杰夫 弄下去 |
[14:20] | Get it off! Geoff! | 弄下去 杰夫 |
[14:22] | Aah, it’s clamped on so good! | 夹得太紧了 |
[14:23] | Get it — | 弄下去 |
[14:24] | Ow, get it off! | 弄下去 |
[14:26] | Yes, Erica’s romantic evening with Geoff | 没错 爱丽卡和杰夫的浪漫之夜 |
[14:28] | was off the rails, | 失控了 |
[14:29] | and so was my dad’s coupon clipping. | 我爸的优惠券行动也一样 |
[14:34] | What the hell’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[14:36] | You’re looking at our retirement. | 这是我们的退休生活 |
[14:37] | All right, no more couponing for you. | 你别再集优惠券了 |
[14:39] | I want my pouch. Give me my pouch. | 把小袋子还给我 |
[14:40] | It wasn’t big enough. | 太小了 |
[14:42] | We have a savings satchel now. | 现在有省钱背包了 |
[14:44] | There is no such thing as a savings satchel. | 根本没什么省钱背包 |
[14:46] | Tell the ladies at the Pick N’ Save. | 跟优而省的女士们说去 |
[14:48] | All they could do was look at my satchel. | 她们一直盯着我的背包 |
[14:50] | You went to the Pick N’ Save in Trenton? | 你去了特伦顿的优而省超市吗 |
[14:53] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:55] | What are you so angry about? | 你为什么要生气 |
[14:56] | I’m finally into a hobby. | 我终于有了爱好 |
[14:58] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会开心 |
[14:59] | Happy? | 开心 |
[15:00] | This can says “Meat.” | 这个罐子上只有”肉”这个字 |
[15:02] | There are no other descriptive words. | 再没有其他描述了 |
[15:04] | Meat! What more do you need to know? | 肉 你还需要知道什么 |
[15:07] | – Meat. – That’s enough. | -肉 -够了 |
[15:08] | I’m going to my backup pouch. | 我用后备袋子 |
[15:10] | Whoa, whoa, hang on. | 等等 |
[15:11] | – What’s in your purse? – Nothing. | -你包里是什么 -没什么 |
[15:12] | Is that quilted three-ply premium toilet paper? | 这是三层高档卫生纸吗 |
[15:16] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[15:18] | it’s four-ply. | 四层的 |
[15:19] | Four-ply? | 四层 |
[15:20] | That’s three plys to many! | 比三层还多 |
[15:21] | No one uses one-ply, Murray. | 没人用一层的 默里 |
[15:23] | No one. | 没人 |
[15:24] | A person needs at least two plys. | 人类需要至少两层的卫生纸 |
[15:27] | What is this, “Falcon Crest”? | 这是什么 《鹰冠庄园》吗 |
[15:29] | I’ve been a couponer long enough to know | 我集优惠券有段时间了 我知道 |
[15:32] | that you paid full price for this. | 这是你全价买的 |
[15:34] | I regret nothing. | 我一点也不后悔 |
[15:36] | Your coarse single-ply is sandpapering our tushies. | 你粗糙的一层纸擦在屁股上像砂纸一样 |
[15:39] | Poor Adam can barely walk. | 可怜的亚当连路都快走不了了 |
[15:41] | Single-ply builds character. | 一层纸有助于建立优秀品质 |
[15:42] | Let’s just go back to the way things were, okay? | 我们还是回到从前那样吧 行吗 |
[15:45] | Back to you watching TV and being comfortable. | 你继续看电视 舒服地躺着 |
[15:48] | I thought you were embarrassed by your dumb lump of a husband | 你不是觉得你的懒汉蠢老公让你丢脸吗 |
[15:51] | who doesn’t go to plays and doesn’t go to museums | 不去看话剧 不去博物馆 |
[15:54] | and doesn’t ride a bike like some European. | 不像欧洲人那样骑单车 |
[15:56] | Well, I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[15:58] | Yes, you did! | 你是那个意思 |
[15:59] | You blocked that plaque with your body | 你用身体挡住了我的匾 |
[16:01] | and you called me names | 你骂我 |
[16:02] | and you hurt my feelings. | 你伤害了我的感情 |
[16:04] | Since when do your feelings ever get hurt? | 你的感情什么时候开始会受伤了 |
[16:07] | Since now. | 从现在开始 |
[16:10] | All I was trying to do was remind you | 我一直在努力 想让你看到 |
[16:12] | of the man you married. | 当初你嫁的那个我 |
[16:14] | Guess I’m terrible at that, too. | 看来这点我也不擅长 |
[16:23] | It had been an hour since Barry got pinned under a golf cart, | 巴瑞被压在高尔夫车下已经一小时了 |
[16:25] | and, well, he was still trapped. | 然后 好吧 他依然被压着 |
[16:27] | Aah, I’m wedged even worse! | 我被卡得更死了 |
[16:28] | In classic Barry fashion, | 经典的巴瑞套路 |
[16:29] | each new plan was shoddier than the last. | 想的办法一个比一个糟 |
[16:32] | Okay. Here’s the plan. | 好了 计划是这样的 |
[16:34] | I need you to dig down | 你好好酝酿下 |
[16:35] | and use a sudden burst of super strength | 用瞬间爆发的超级力量 |
[16:37] | to pull this cart off me. | 把车抬起来 |
[16:38] | Wha– I don’t have super strength! | 什么 我没有超级力量 |
[16:40] | Come on, it’s like when a mom pulls a car off her kid! | 拜托 就像妈妈抬车救孩子一样 |
[16:43] | – I can do this! – Save baby Barry. | -我可以的 -拯救宝宝巴瑞 |
[16:45] | I’m a mama, and you’re my scrumptious little boopie! | 我是妈妈 你是我可口的小宝贝 |
[16:50] | – Oh, no. – It’s working? | -不 -管用吗 |
[16:51] | How do you get “It’s working” from “Oh, no”? | “不”怎么会是管用呢 |
[16:54] | I split my pants. | 我裤子裂了 |
[16:55] | Ha! Get over here and show me your butt | 过来把屁股给我看看 |
[16:58] | so I can call you a lame nerd. | 我可以叫你没用的呆子 |
[16:59] | No time. I got to fix this. | 没时间了 我得想办法 |
[17:01] | Come on, think. What would Erica do? | 快想 爱丽卡会怎么做 |
[17:03] | Think. What would Erica do? | 快想 爱丽卡会怎么做 |
[17:05] | Lucky for me, Erica was always there when I needed her most. | 我很幸运 我最需要爱丽卡的时候 她总是在 |
[17:07] | Erica would say, “Move aside,” | 爱丽卡会说走开 |
[17:09] | ’cause she’s gonna take care of it. | 因为她会搞定 |
[17:10] | Who’s saying that? Is that Erica? | 谁说的 是爱丽卡吗 |
[17:12] | Why are you here? I thought you got into college | 你怎么来了 你不是去上大学 |
[17:13] | and were done helping. | 不再帮我们了吗 |
[17:15] | True, but then I figured, eh, probably shouldn’t | 是的 但我想 也许不应该 |
[17:18] | let Barry get crushed under a golf cart. | 让巴瑞被高尔夫车压死 |
[17:19] | Answer me! Is that Erica talking? | 回答我 是爱丽卡在说话吗 |
[17:22] | It was Erica, all right. | 是爱丽卡 |
[17:24] | And she wasn’t alone. | 而且她不是一个人 |
[17:26] | If there was one thing our sister was good at, | 有一件事我姐非常擅长的就是 |
[17:28] | it was knowing how to bail her little brothers out of trouble. | 把弟弟们从麻烦中拯救出来 |
[17:31] | Answer me. Is it Erica? | 回答我 是爱丽卡吗 |
[17:33] | And that day, she knew the answer would be | 那天 她知道答案是 |
[17:34] | to bring in the reinforcements. | 带去援军 |
[17:36] | JTP, do your thing. | JTP 行动 |
[17:37] | – You know it. – Let’s do this! | -好的 -开始 |
[17:43] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:44] | I’m unbreakable! | 我是不可摧毁的 |
[17:45] | JTP Jtp. | |
[17:46] | JTP Jtp! | |
[17:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, don’t celebrate yet. | 先别庆祝 |
[17:50] | Andy, Matt, Naked Rob, | 安迪 马特 裸罗伯 |
[17:51] | go to the lake and pull out the old cart. | 去湖里把车捞上来 |
[17:53] | – Roger that. – Copy. – Let’s move. | -收到 -明白 -行动 |
[17:54] | Barry, return Cecil’s cart to school before he gets fired. | 巴瑞 在塞西尔被炒掉前把车还回学校 |
[17:56] | – That seems fair! – Geoff, go to Red Lobster | -有道理 -杰夫 去红龙虾 |
[17:58] | and book a booth by the window. | 订一个窗边的卡座 |
[17:59] | Yes, my love! | 是 爱人 |
[18:01] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[18:02] | You’re good just being my annoying little brother. | 做我烦人的小弟就行了 |
[18:05] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:07] | You know, I’m really gonna miss you next year. | 明年我真的会很想你的 |
[18:11] | – Me, too. – Really? | -我也是 -真的吗 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:14] | No matter where I end up, | 无论我最终在哪里 |
[18:17] | I’ll always be your sister. | 我永远是你的大姐 |
[18:25] | Don’t worry! I’ll just jump on the back. | 别担心 我会在车后跳 |
[18:27] | Let me be the Erica and handle it! | 让我做爱丽卡来处理这件事 |
[18:32] | In the end, my sister realized | 最后 我姐意识到 |
[18:34] | the best thing she could do was cherish | 她最应该做的就是珍惜 |
[18:36] | the time she had left with us. | 和我们在一起的剩下的时间 |
[18:37] | And my mom, she realized she had to cherish my dad | 而我妈 她意识到她应该珍惜 |
[18:40] | for who he was. | 老爸真实的一面 |
[18:42] | Hey, can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[18:44] | About what? I’m doing what you asked me to do. | 谈什么 我在做你要我做的 |
[18:46] | I’m sitting in my chair. | 我坐在我的沙发上 |
[18:47] | Murray, the last thing I’d ever want to do | 默里 我最不想的 |
[18:49] | is hurt your feelings. | 就是伤害你的感情 |
[18:50] | Well, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[18:51] | Look at me. | 看我 |
[18:53] | I’m not the same man you married. | 我不是当初你嫁的那个人了 |
[18:54] | No. | 不 |
[18:56] | You’re better. | 你更好了 |
[19:02] | Look at me. I got hobbies. | 看 我有爱好了 |
[19:04] | “Checking the thermostat, closing the windows, | 检查温控器 关窗 |
[19:06] | making sure the gas tank is full.” | 确保油箱是满的 |
[19:08] | And, of course, being a dad, being my husband. | 还有做一个爸爸 我的老公 |
[19:12] | Those aren’t hobbies. | 这些不是爱好 |
[19:13] | Well, they’re the only ones that matter to me. | 对我来说这些是重要的爱好 |
[19:15] | And so my dad went back to the hobbies he did best, | 于是我爸又恢复了他最擅长的爱好 |
[19:18] | like checking the thermostat… | 比如说检查温控器 |
[19:20] | Which one of you morons cranked the heat up to 55? | 你们哪个白痴把温度调到了12度 |
[19:22] | …making sure the gas tank was full… | 确保油箱是满的 |
[19:24] | Look at the gas gauge! Look at it! | 看油箱数 看啊 |
[19:26] | …napping in his chair… | 在他的沙发上打盹 |
[19:29] | …and yelling at us for sliding around in our socks. | 我们穿着袜子在地板上滑行时 他会吼我们 |
[19:31] | Knock it off, you moron! | 别这样 白痴 |
[19:33] | That’s the thing about family. | 家人就是这样 |
[19:35] | It means you’re always there to bail them out of trouble. | 总是拯救其他人于麻烦之中 |
[19:38] | But it also means that sometimes… | 但也意味着有时候 |
[19:40] | You guys are balloon ball amateurs. | 你们是颠气球的外行 |
[19:42] | …you got to jump in and join the fun. | 你得加入享受乐趣 |
[19:44] | And sure, life will hand you ups, downs, hits, misses, | 当然 生活会让你上上下下 击中错过 |
[19:49] | and unexpected dives, | 还有意外地俯身 |
[19:51] | but the one thing that’s for sure — | 但有一件事是肯定的 |
[19:52] | when you’re with family, | 当你和家人在一起 |
[19:53] | there’s bound to be plenty of surprises. | 注定有许多惊喜 |
[19:56] | Murray? Oh, my God! | 默里 我的天 |
[19:59] | Dad on a bike. | 爸骑单车 |
[20:01] | What do you know? | 真没想到 |
[20:02] | Come on, slowpoke. | 快点 慢吞吞的 |
[20:04] | ‘Cause in the end, life’s better when you have | 毕竟 一路上有心爱的人相伴 |
[20:06] | your loved ones around for the ride. | 生活会更美好 |
[20:12] | I got it, I got it! Oh… | 我能行 我能行 |
[20:18] | I’m good, I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[20:20] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[20:21] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[20:23] | I’m good, I’m good! | 我没事 我没事 |
[20:25] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[20:27] | Remember that rainy evening | 记得那个下雨的夜晚吗 |
[20:30] | I sent you out | 我赶你出去 |
[20:33] | with nothing but a fine | 什么也没带 只有一把 |
[20:36] | tooth comb | 好梳子 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I know I’m to blame | 我知道怪我 |
[20:42] | Ain’t it a shame | 是不是好可惜 |
[20:45] | Bailey, won’t you please come home | 贝比 你能否回家 |
[20:48] | Bailey, won’t you please come home | 贝比 你能否回家 |
[20:51] | Bailey, won’t you please come home | 贝比 你能否回家 |