时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, my life | 在八十年代 我的人生 |
[00:01] | changed forever when I saw the movie “Weird Science.” | 在看过电影《摩登保姆》后彻底改变了 |
[00:04] | For a geek like me, | 在我这样的极客看来 |
[00:05] | nothing was cooler than two social outcasts | 两个无法融入社会的人 |
[00:07] | using their tricked-out computer to create | 用他们的改装电脑创造梦幻美女 |
[00:09] | a magical dream-woman. | 是世上最酷的事 |
[00:10] | Was it absurd? Sure. | 那电影荒唐吗 当然 |
[00:12] | Did it stop me? No. | 但那阻止我了吗 没有 |
[00:23] | By the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads? | 对了 我们为什么要在头上戴文胸 |
[00:26] | Ceremonial. | 为了仪式感 |
[00:27] | – Cut. – So how’d we do? | -停 -我们表现得怎么样 |
[00:28] | May I just point out how incredibly flawed | 我能指出关于这一切的性别政治 |
[00:30] | the gender politics of all of this is? | 有多大错特错吗 |
[00:32] | Please don’t judge me. | 请不要评判我 |
[00:33] | I just have an unhealthy desire | 我只是有种不健康的欲望 |
[00:34] | to live in each and every John Hughes movie. | 让我想重演每一部约翰·休斯的电影 |
[00:36] | I’m just hoping this actually works | 我只是希望这仪式真能成功 |
[00:37] | and we magically create a foxy babe for me to smooch on. | 我们神奇地创造出一个性感宝贝让我亲亲 |
[00:40] | Wait, you do realize none of this is real. | 等等 你明白这些都不是真的吧 |
[00:42] | Let Dave Kim have this. | 给金戴夫留点幻想 |
[00:43] | Show time! | 演出时间到 |
[00:46] | It worked? | 真成功了 |
[00:49] | Yes! I built an Erica. | 太棒了 我造了个爱丽卡 |
[00:51] | Hey, weirdos. I’m leaving for college in 30 minutes, | 怪胎们 我半小时后就要去大学报到了 |
[00:53] | and I need my bras. | 把我的文胸还我 |
[00:54] | Ew! I put it on my head! | 我居然把我姐的文胸戴头上了 |
[00:57] | You told me these belonged to your grandma. | 你告诉我这些是你奶奶的文胸 |
[00:59] | Which is not much better now that I say it out loud. | 现在我说出口才发觉也没好到哪去 |
[01:01] | Okay, I’m off to college. | 好了 我要去大学了 |
[01:02] | Adam, I’ll miss you. | 亚当 我会想你的 |
[01:03] | Dave Kim, the opposite. | 金戴夫 我不会想你的 |
[01:05] | You keep telling yourself that. | 你就那么继续骗自己吧 |
[01:07] | I particularly related to the brother dynamics. | 我对片中的兄弟关系特别有共鸣 |
[01:11] | Wyatt was bullied by Chet, and I had to live with Barry. | 片中怀亚特被切特欺负 而我要忍受巴瑞 |
[01:14] | Hey, that’s my serving of fruit for the day. | 那可是我今天需要摄入的水果 |
[01:16] | Oh, then maybe you should have some punch. | 那或许你该补充些拳头 |
[01:19] | Okay, morons. | 好了 白痴们 |
[01:21] | We’re only gonna be gone for three days. | 我们只离家三天 |
[01:22] | Try and be alive when we get back. | 我们回来时你们最好还活着 |
[01:24] | All right, that’s everything. | 好了 东西都带齐了 |
[01:26] | Whoa, w-what’s all this stuff? | 这都是些什么玩意 |
[01:28] | When I went to college, all I brought were some flip-flops and a cookie. | 我去上大学时 只带了一些拖鞋和饼干 |
[01:30] | Hold on, Shmoo. There is one thing you forgot. | 等等 宝贝 你忘了一件事 |
[01:34] | Time to give Mama all the kisses. | 该给妈妈所有的亲亲了 |
[01:36] | Oh, come on, dude. Really? | 不是吧 真的假的 |
[01:37] | It’s what we’ve done every first-day of school since kindergarten. | 自学前班起每次开学我们都会这样做 |
[01:41] | Now, give me all the kisses so I can store ’em away | 快给我所有的亲亲 好让我存起来 |
[01:43] | for a rainy day like little love-acorns. | 就像储存爱的小橡果一样 |
[01:45] | No, I don’t even remember how to do it. | 不要 我都不记得该怎么做了 |
[01:47] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[01:49] | Eskimo kiss, | 爱斯基摩式亲亲 |
[01:51] | butterfly kiss, | 蝴蝶式亲亲 |
[01:52] | cheek kiss, cheek kiss, | 脸颊亲亲 脸颊亲亲 |
[01:54] | and one last kiss for your palm | 最后一个亲亲放在手心里 |
[01:56] | to ball up and stick in your heart. | 握住了放进心里 |
[01:59] | Gotcha. | 握住了 |
[02:00] | Well I am gonna put this in my bag for later. | 我先放包里晚点再拿出来 |
[02:02] | Don’t put my kiss in your dark duffel bag. | 不许把我的亲亲塞进黑乎乎的旅行袋 |
[02:04] | Take it out and put it in your heart. | 快拿出来放进心里 |
[02:07] | Stick my kiss in your heart. | 把我的亲亲放进你心里 |
[02:08] | I don’t want the kiss, Mom. Okay, okay. Stop. | 我不想要你的亲亲 妈 好了 住手 |
[02:11] | I will take your precious kiss out of the dark bag | 我会把你的亲亲从黑乎乎的包里拿出来 |
[02:12] | and put it in my heart. | 放进我心里的 |
[02:14] | Fake out — it’s gone. | 假动作 我扔了 |
[02:15] | No! I caught it, and I’m throwing it back to you. | 不 我抓住了 我要丢回给你 |
[02:17] | – No, take it back. – You take it. | -不 你拿回去 -你给我拿着 |
[02:19] | – Take this kiss, Mom. – You keep it. | -拿走你的亲亲 妈 -你给我收着 |
[02:20] | I’m not going to college with a kiss. | 我才不要带着亲亲去大学 |
[02:21] | – You’re killing me. – Quit it. | -你气死我了 -别闹了 |
[02:22] | I don’t want it! | 我不想要 |
[02:23] | This is gonna be a long car ride. | 这段旅程将会漫长而痛苦 |
[02:30] | It was August 27, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的8月27日 |
[02:32] | college move-in day, | 大学入学日 |
[02:34] | or for my mom, the end of the world. | 而在我妈眼里那是世界末日 |
[02:35] | I can’t believe we’re already moving you into college. | 真不敢相信我们已经送你来大学了 |
[02:38] | It seems like only yesterday, | 仿佛还是昨天 |
[02:40] | I was trying to get your preschool teacher fired | 我试图让你的幼儿园老师被解雇 |
[02:41] | for letting you smell those toxic markers. | 因为她让你闻那些有毒的记号笔 |
[02:43] | I hate this humidity. | 我讨厌这里湿度这么高 |
[02:45] | It feels like someone opened up | 就像有人在我裤子里 |
[02:46] | a dishwasher mid-cycle in my pants. | 打开了正在洗碗的洗碗机 |
[02:48] | You can change your swampy chinos | 你到爱丽卡的房间后 |
[02:50] | when you get to Erica’s room. | 可以把那条潮湿的裤子换下来 |
[02:51] | Got it. | 这就去 |
[02:52] | Listen, I know it’s hard to say goodbye, | 我知道说再见很困难 |
[02:53] | which is why I’m giving you a very generous | 所以我很慷慨地给你三小时 |
[02:55] | three hours to part ways. Cool? | 来和我分别 够了吧 |
[02:58] | Not cool. I need 6 to 20. | 不够 我需要六到二十小时 |
[02:59] | Mom, look around. Where are we right now? | 妈 看看周围 我们现在在哪 |
[03:02] | D.C. School of the Arts. | 华盛顿艺术学院 |
[03:03] | And who got in off the wait-list last-minute, | 是谁在最后关头挤进了候选名单 |
[03:05] | enraging Dad ’cause he lost his deposit at Emory? | 还因为老爸弄丢了埃默里大学的保证金发火 |
[03:07] | – You. – Point is, I know | -你 -我想说的是 |
[03:09] | it goes against everything you stand for, | 我知道这违背你的所有原则 |
[03:10] | but you have to say goodbye. | 但你必须说再见 |
[03:13] | Bye. Bye, now. Ta-ta. | 拜拜 再见了 回见 |
[03:16] | See you on the flip-flop. | 我们在另一边见 |
[03:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[03:19] | Practicing the different ways of saying goodbye. | 练习说再见的不同方式 |
[03:21] | It’s gonna be very hard when that day comes. | 那一天到来时肯定会很难熬 |
[03:23] | That day is now. | 今天就是那一天 |
[03:24] | Leave that.Go get the rest of your stuff out of the car, | 把箱子放下 去车里把其他东西拿来 |
[03:26] | and I’ll help you unpack. | 我帮你拆包 |
[03:29] | Hello. By any chance, are you Erica Goldberg’s R.A.? | 你好 你是不是爱丽卡·金伯格的舍监 |
[03:33] | Yes. I’m Srini. | 是的 我叫斯里尼 |
[03:34] | You must be Erica’s mother. | 您肯定是爱丽卡的母亲 |
[03:36] | Don’t worry. Your daughter’s in great hands. | 别担心 我这人靠得住 |
[03:37] | Ah, that is so good to hear. | 听到你这么说真好 |
[03:40] | Now shut your mouth and do everything I’m about to tell you. | 给我闭嘴 我接下来说的一切你都要做到 |
[03:43] | – Oh, dear. – You might be the other kid’s R.A., | -天啊 -你或许是其他孩子的舍监 |
[03:45] | but when it comes to my little pickle, you’re me. | 但当涉及到我的小宝贝时 你就是我 |
[03:48] | It’s your job to see that she’s fed, well-rested, and regular. | 确保她吃好睡好一切正常是你的职责 |
[03:52] | Actually, I’m pretty sure my job is to hand out pamphlets | 其实我很肯定我的职责只是发宣传册 |
[03:54] | and make sure no one’s being loud after 10:00. | 确保没人在晚十点后大声喧哗 |
[03:56] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[03:57] | Here’s a variety of medicines to help | 这里有各种药品 |
[03:59] | with Erica’s allergies and sour tummy. | 来应付爱丽卡的过敏症或胃反酸 |
[04:01] | Now, if flu season comes early this year, | 如果今年流感季提前开始 |
[04:03] | how’s your chicken soup game? | 你能不能炖鸡汤给她 |
[04:04] | Soup’s really not my area. | 汤真的不归我管 |
[04:06] | I’m more of a resident advisor. | 我不过就是个舍监 |
[04:08] | You have a freezer in your mini-fridge. | 你的迷你冰箱带冷冻格吧 |
[04:10] | Keep this in there in case of emergencies. | 把这个冻进去以备不时之需 |
[04:13] | I can take out the tiny little ice tray, | 我可以把里面的小冰格拿出来 |
[04:15] | but I’m still not sure that would fit. | 但我想可能还是放不进去 |
[04:16] | You have given me zero confidence | 我指望你能胜任这项重要任务 |
[04:18] | that you are up for this important task. | 可你让我一点信心都没有 |
[04:20] | I agree. I’m not up to it. | 我同意 我不能胜任 |
[04:21] | Oh, there she is. There’s my baby. | 她来了 我的宝贝来了 |
[04:23] | Erica, this is Srini, your R.A.. | 爱丽卡 这是斯里尼 你的舍监 |
[04:26] | Hi. I’m Erica. I hope my mom is behaving. | 我是爱丽卡 希望我妈没做出格的事 |
[04:28] | – Um, she’s, uh… – So, what room am I in? | -她… -哪个房间是我的 |
[04:31] | Um, 103 with Erica Coolidge. | 103号 室友是爱丽卡·库利奇 |
[04:35] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:36] | You’re both named Erica. Please don’t be mad. | 你们都叫爱丽卡 求您别生气 |
[04:38] | It’s crazy how much you care. | 你这么在乎真是难以置信 |
[04:40] | Erica, you’re in very good hands. | 爱丽卡 他这人靠得住 |
[04:44] | Hey! Hi, I’m your roommate, apparently also Erica. | 你好 我是你室友 我也叫爱丽卡 |
[04:47] | Like, hi. | 你好 |
[04:48] | I totally fer sure call top bunk, | 我绝对要睡上铺 |
[04:50] | mostly ’cause your dad already took the bottom. | 主要因为下铺已经被你爸占了 |
[04:53] | Oh, your roomie’s a valley girl. | 你室友是个山谷女孩 |
[04:56] | Just like in that movie | 就像那部电影里一样 |
[04:56] | where everybody’s rude and unlikable. | 那里所有人都很失礼很讨厌 |
[04:58] | She’ll be gone very soon. | 她很快就走了 |
[05:00] | Anyway, it’s nice to finally meet. | 总之终于见到你真好 |
[05:01] | – Fer sure. – Fer sure. | -绝对的 -绝对的 |
[05:02] | – Fer sure. – Fer sure. | -绝对的 -绝对的 |
[05:04] | – Fer sure. – Fer sure. | -绝对的 -绝对的 |
[05:05] | Or whatever. I’m not mocking your people. | 其实没什么 我不是在嘲笑你们那的人 |
[05:08] | Aw. This is so great. | 这太棒了 |
[05:10] | You two are gonna be best friends for the rest of your — | 你们两个会成为终身好闺… |
[05:12] | Oh, no! Is that a hot plate? | 不 那是小电炉吗 |
[05:14] | That has got to go. | 那玩意必须扔出去 |
[05:15] | You’re gonna burn the place down. | 你会把这地方烧成灰的 |
[05:17] | You know, that’s how Buddy Holly died. | 摇滚歌星巴迪·霍利就是这么死的 |
[05:18] | Bevy, Buddy Holly died in a plane crash. | 贝弗 巴迪·霍利死于飞机失事 |
[05:21] | We don’t know there wasn’t a hot plate on that plane. | 我们怎么知道飞机上有没有小电炉 |
[05:23] | She’ll be gone soon, Erica. Just hang in there. | 她很快就走了 爱丽卡 坚持住 |
[05:25] | She’s totally a barf bag, but I’ll manage. | 她这人真恶心 不过我能忍 |
[05:27] | I was actually talking to myself. | 我其实是说给自己听的 |
[05:30] | Sorry I called your mom a barf bag. | 抱歉我说你妈恶心 |
[05:32] | No, no. Your instincts are good. | 不 你的直觉很准 |
[05:33] | While Erica couldn’t wait to lose my mom, | 在爱丽卡迫不及待想摆脱我妈时 |
[05:35] | my brother was trying to find love. | 我哥在努力寻找爱情 |
[05:37] | Prepare yourselves, ladies. | 做好心理准备 女士们 |
[05:38] | The impossible is now possible. | 不可能的事如今变得可能了 |
[05:41] | Barry Goldberg is on the open market. | 巴瑞·金伯格名草不再有主 |
[05:42] | Um, what is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[05:43] | Your destiny. | 你命中注定的缘分 |
[05:45] | So, who amongst you is ready to battle | 你们中有谁准备好参加 |
[05:46] | in a Thunderdome-like cage match for my affection? | 《疯狂麦克斯》式擂台赛来赢得我的喜爱 |
[05:48] | Dude, what world do you live in? | 哥们 你活在什么幻想世界里 |
[05:50] | You’re, like, a 2 at best. | 你最多不过是个两分男 |
[05:51] | Naturally, Barry was delighted by the flirtation | 自然 巴瑞因为女生的调情很高兴 |
[05:54] | until he realized just bad he got burned. | 直到他意识到自己被人家损得很惨 |
[05:56] | Like always, he took it out on me and my pudding cup. | 像往常一样 他拿我和我的布丁杯撒气 |
[05:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:00] | Huge news, baby brother. | 重大新闻 我的好弟弟 |
[06:02] | My senior year of awesome begins now. | 我的辉煌高四从这一刻开始 |
[06:04] | I’ve got a three-part plan to achieve legendary status. | 我准备了一份三部曲计划来登上传奇地位 |
[06:08] | Step 1 — lock down a new girlfriend way hotter | 第一步 找到一个比兰妮更性感 |
[06:10] | and smarter than Lainey. | 更聪明的女朋友 |
[06:11] | I’m realistic, which is why I’ve allotted 48 hours | 我很现实 所以我拨出了48小时 |
[06:14] | for her to find me. | 让她来找我 |
[06:17] | It’s in her court now. | 现在全看她的了 |
[06:18] | Step 2 — become starting varsity power forward? | 第二步 成为校队首发大前锋 |
[06:21] | Weren’t you kicked off the basketball team in 7th grade? | 你不是七年级时被踢出校篮球队了吗 |
[06:24] | Well, Coach McCoy said I could join the team | 麦科伊教练说 我学会了怎么传球 |
[06:25] | after I learned how to pass. | 就能加入球队 |
[06:27] | But he died, so the ball-hog’s back. | 但他已经死了 所以球霸回来了 |
[06:29] | – Next? – Wait. Step 3 is me. | -下一步 -等等 第三步是我 |
[06:31] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:32] | I’ve penciled you in for a daily display of dominance | 我把你加进去 每天羞辱你 |
[06:35] | and humiliation to boost my visibility | 来展示我的主导地位增加我的存在感 |
[06:37] | in front of the more popular, meaner kids. | 使那些更受欢迎的刻薄孩子注意到我 |
[06:39] | It’s so detailed. | 内容太详尽了 |
[06:41] | Purple nurples, dead arms, swirlies, butt hat. | 掐青乳头 扭手臂 拧头 屁股帽子 |
[06:45] | What’s a butt hat? | 什么是屁股帽子 |
[06:46] | Aw, I hate this hat. Take it off! | 我不喜欢这顶帽子 快摘下来 |
[06:49] | Show’s over, folks. | 演出结束了 伙计们 |
[06:51] | You did good work today, champ. Love you. | 你今天做得很棒 冠军 我爱你 |
[06:54] | Well, we now know what a butt hat is. | 现在我们知道屁股帽子是什么了 |
[06:56] | This is bad. | 这太糟了 |
[06:57] | Without Lainey around, | 如今兰妮不在了 |
[06:58] | Barry’s gonna concentrate all his horrible energy on me. | 巴瑞会把他所有折磨人的精力都用在我身上 |
[07:00] | Well, there’s only one thing left to do — | 那只有一个办法了 |
[07:02] | find him a new girlfriend. | 给他找个新女朋友 |
[07:04] | – Let me help. – Don’t. | -让我帮忙 -别 |
[07:05] | He has a wildly unrealistic view of his general appeal. | 在他眼里自己的魅力高得不切实际 |
[07:08] | Lainey fell for him, right? | 兰妮就爱上他了不是吗 |
[07:09] | She was a unicorn. | 她像独角兽一样珍稀 |
[07:11] | There’s no way we’ll ever find someone so blind | 我们不可能再找到一个那么盲目 |
[07:13] | to Barry’s idiocy ever again. | 对巴瑞的愚蠢视而不见的人 |
[07:15] | Well, maybe I can. | 没准我能找到 |
[07:16] | Just give me a list of the things he’s looking for | 把他找女朋友的标准给我列个单子 |
[07:18] | and we can find him a girl. | 我们能给他找个姑娘 |
[07:19] | I’ll try, but he doesn’t really open up to me | 我会试试看 但他很少对我敞开心扉 |
[07:21] | besides his butt cheeks to make a hat. | 只会敞开屁股蛋坐我头上 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I wouldn’t keep bringing that up. | 我要是你就不会总提这件事 |
[07:25] | As I enlisted Jackie to help find a girl for Barry, | 在我招募杰基帮忙给巴瑞找女友时 |
[07:28] | Erica had finally found peace in her dorm, | 爱丽卡终于在宿舍找到了平静 |
[07:30] | or so she thought. | 她本来是这么以为的 |
[07:31] | Oh, there you are. | 你来了 |
[07:32] | I have something special for you. | 我为你准备了些特别的东西 |
[07:35] | Um, that’s like every lame R.A. Pamphlet that exists. | 世上所有逊毙了的舍监宣传册都在这了 |
[07:38] | Please, just take them. | 拜托你收下吧 |
[07:40] | And maybe, please, let your mom know that I gave them to you. | 能不能拜托你告诉你妈我把宣传册给你了 |
[07:42] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:43] | Wow. Right in front of me. | 当我面扔啊 |
[07:45] | I just met a totally radical guitarist, | 我刚认识了一个特别不羁的吉他手 |
[07:48] | so don’t wait up. | 晚上别等我了 |
[07:50] | Really? ‘Cause I thought that we could hang out | 真的吗 我还以为我们能一起打发时间 |
[07:52] | and get to know each other. | 彼此了解一下 |
[07:53] | I feel like I already know you | 我觉得我已经很了解你了 |
[07:55] | because your mom’s been telling me, like, a lot of stories. | 因为你妈给我讲了好多你的故事 |
[07:58] | Why are my parents still here? | 我爸妈怎么还在这 |
[07:59] | Your dad napped and then took a cab back to the hotel. | 你爸打了个盹然后打车回旅馆了 |
[08:02] | He’s a… sweaty man. | 他特别能出汗 |
[08:04] | Anyway, like, bye. | 总之 回见 |
[08:07] | Erica knew it was time to send my mom home… | 爱丽卡知道是时候赶我妈回家了 |
[08:10] | …but my mom brought our entire home to her. | 但我妈把整个家搬到了她宿舍 |
[08:13] | This seems concerning. | 这太让人不安了 |
[08:15] | I made it look just like your old bedroom | 我布置得和你以前的卧室一样 |
[08:16] | so you wouldn’t get homesick. | 这样你就不会想家了 |
[08:17] | Oh, I even brought Donnie, | 我甚至还带来了唐尼 |
[08:19] | your favorite new boy in the neighborhood. | 社区里的新男孩里你最喜欢的成员 |
[08:21] | He’s a New Kid on the Block, | 他的组合叫新街边男孩 |
[08:23] | he doesn’t belong here, and neither do you. | 这里没他的容身之地 你也一样 |
[08:25] | Just please go. | 求你走吧 |
[08:26] | Oh, I can’t leave now. It’s dark outside. | 我现在走不了 外面天黑了 |
[08:28] | – So? – So, I have horrible | -所以呢 -所以像我这种 |
[08:31] | night vision and can’t get behind the wheel. | 夜视能力很糟的人不能开车 |
[08:33] | You have a perfectly good bed back at your motel. | 你的汽车旅馆房间里有张好好的床等着你 |
[08:35] | You need to get in the car and go. | 你得赶紧上车走人 |
[08:37] | And miss a turn and hit a semi and flip the car | 然后错过转弯撞上重型卡车翻车 |
[08:39] | and end up pinned under the steering wheel | 被夹在方向盘下面 |
[08:41] | while the station wagon burns around me? | 困在着火的旅行车里 |
[08:43] | Is that what you want for your mother? | 你希望你母亲发生那种意外吗 |
[08:45] | It was classic Bev guilt, which totally worked. | 经典的贝弗式道德绑架 绝对有效 |
[08:48] | College is fun. | 大学真有趣 |
[08:50] | While Erica settled in for a co-ed nightmare, | 当爱丽卡适应她的男女合宿噩梦时 |
[08:52] | Barry was dreaming about his old flame, Lainey Lewis. | 巴瑞在怀念他的旧爱 兰妮·路易斯 |
[08:55] | Hey, handsome. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[08:57] | Just for fun and no other reason, | 单纯出于消遣 没有其他原因 |
[08:59] | what qualities are you looking for in a lover? | 你找女朋友都看重什么条件 |
[09:01] | Wait, | 等等 |
[09:01] | why are you asking me about beautiful bikini babes? | 你为什么要问我关于漂亮比基尼宝贝的事 |
[09:04] | I just thought, maybe, I could help you find | 我只是想 或许我能帮你 |
[09:06] | a new girlfriend to start your year of awesome. | 找个新女友 展开你的辉煌一年 |
[09:07] | What would I let someone who wears my butt | 我为什么要让把我的屁股当帽子戴的人 |
[09:09] | as a hat set me up with a girl? | 帮我找女朋友 |
[09:11] | As expected, Barry wasn’t biting, | 如我所料 巴瑞不上钩 |
[09:13] | so I had to get creative. | 所以我必须出奇招 |
[09:14] | Too bad, ’cause my plan was | 真可惜 因为我本打算 |
[09:16] | to “Weird Science” you up a hot girl. | 像《摩登保姆》那样给你造个辣妹 |
[09:18] | Dude, a computer can’t really do that. | 兄弟 电脑不可能做到那些 |
[09:20] | It can do anything. | 电脑什么都能做到 |
[09:21] | Did you know a computer just defeated | 你知道电脑刚刚击败了 |
[09:23] | the world’s greatest chess champion? | 世界上最厉害的象棋冠军吗 |
[09:24] | – In chess? – Yes! | -用象棋击败的 -没错 |
[09:25] | No! Why wasn’t I told?! | 不 为什么没人告诉我 |
[09:28] | Stupid Dan Rather! | 都怪丹·拉勒 |
[09:29] | Just jot down some things you might like in a lady, | 你只要大概写下你喜欢哪种女生 |
[09:32] | and I’ll use list to whip you up a hot babe of your liking. | 我会照着给你造一个你喜欢的热辣宝贝 |
[09:34] | While I’m excited to put all my eggs in this basket, | 尽管我非常兴奋地想孤注一掷 |
[09:37] | I still need scientific proof. | 我仍然需要一些科学证明 |
[09:39] | Mr. Connelly! It’s a scholastic emergency! | 康奈利老师 我有学术上的紧急难题 |
[09:42] | Come as fast as you can. | 尽快过来 |
[09:44] | You’re a really good science teacher. | 您是名很优秀的科学教师 |
[09:45] | – I-I got a question. – No, no. | -我有问题要问 -不不 |
[09:46] | – Don’t bother the man. – Zip it, little nerd. | -别烦人家 -闭嘴 小书呆子 |
[09:48] | I need to talk to the big nerd. | 我需要问问这个大书呆子 |
[09:50] | Sir, in your expert scientific opinion, | 老师 从您的专业科学观点来看 |
[09:53] | is it possible for me to “Weird Science” up a girlfriend? | 我可能像《摩登保姆》那样造个女朋友吗 |
[09:56] | It was game-over. | 玩完了 |
[09:58] | Scientifically speaking… | 从科学上来说 |
[09:59] | My teacher always took science seriously. | 我的老师把科学看得很严肃 |
[10:02] | …absolutely. | 当然能行 |
[10:03] | Until he didn’t. | 直到他不再严肃 |
[10:04] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[10:05] | Watch out, Kelly LeBrock. | 小心了 凯莉勒布洛克 |
[10:07] | Big Tasty’s comin’ for ya. | 大甜甜来找你了 |
[10:09] | Why would you lie like that? | 你为什么说谎 |
[10:10] | Between you and me, | 只告诉你 |
[10:11] | I have a butt-wad of an older brother, too. | 我也有个白痴大哥 |
[10:13] | You know, I’m using that movie to find him a girlfriend | 我是利用那部电影为他找女友 |
[10:15] | so he won’t beat me up. | 这样他不会打我 |
[10:16] | Would he actually fall for that? | 他真的相信吗 |
[10:17] | Dude, come on! | 兄弟 快走 |
[10:19] | Let’s go make me this girl already. | 快去给我造这个姑娘 |
[10:21] | Every week, he surprises us. | 每一周 他都会给我们惊喜 |
[10:22] | Whoo! Year of awesome! | 辉煌的一年 |
[10:31] | My mom was so psyched to be spending | 能在爱丽卡上大学的第一晚 |
[10:33] | the first night of college with Erica, | 陪着她 我妈太激动了 |
[10:34] | she literally couldn’t sleep. | 根本睡不着 |
[10:36] | Okay, stop. What are you doing? | 停下 你在做什么 |
[10:38] | Assembling your safety credenza. | 安排你的安全书柜 |
[10:40] | First aid, fire ladder, canned foods, powdered milk, | 急救箱 消防梯 罐头食品 奶粉 |
[10:43] | and a handheld siren to alert rescuers | 还有手持报警器 你被困在碎石堆下时 |
[10:45] | when you’re caught in rubble. | 可以呼叫救援队 |
[10:46] | It’s really loud. Want to hear? | 非常大声 想听吗 |
[10:48] | I am in college. I don’t need any credenzas. | 我在大学 我不需要书柜 |
[10:50] | Now go to bed before someone finds out that you’re still here. | 趁没人发现你在这里 赶紧睡觉去 |
[10:53] | Evening, Erica. | 晚上好 爱丽卡 |
[10:54] | I wanted to inform you and Erica of tonight’s freshman mixer | 我想通知你和爱丽卡今晚有迎新会 |
[10:56] | that the school has mandated me to throw. | 学校强制我举办的 |
[10:59] | “Jamaican’ Me Crazy” Party? | 牙买加疯狂派对 |
[11:00] | Ya, mon! | 正是 |
[11:03] | This doesn’t come naturally to me. | 我太不自然了 |
[11:04] | Can this be over, now? | 可以结束了吗 |
[11:05] | As long as you’re there. | 只要你去 |
[11:06] | The kids you meet tonight might end up being your friends for life. | 你今晚认识的人有可能成为终生的朋友 |
[11:09] | Of course, my college friends are now doctors and lawyers | 当然 我的大学朋友现在成了医生和律师 |
[11:11] | while I pursue a foolish dream of making art from everyday garbage. | 而我追求着愚蠢的梦想 用每天的垃圾创造艺术 |
[11:15] | Like Nick from “Family Ties”? | 《家庭纽带》里的尼克吗 |
[11:16] | It was my idea first. | 是我先想到的 |
[11:17] | Anyway, uh, thanks for the invite, | 总之 谢谢你的邀请 |
[11:18] | but I have company in here already. | 但我这里有客人 |
[11:20] | As in… romantic company? | 男性客人吗 |
[11:23] | Why do you care? | 你为什么要关心 |
[11:24] | I just don’t know what I’m gonna tell your mother! | 我不知道要怎么跟你母亲说 |
[11:25] | She got to you, didn’t she? You’ve been compromised. | 她给你洗脑了对吗 你妥协了 |
[11:29] | Srini betrayed me! Open that door. | 斯里尼出卖了我 开门 |
[11:31] | No way! No one can ever know about this shameful night. | 不可能 不能让人知道这丢人的一晚 |
[11:35] | Is that a fire alarm? I hear a fire alarm. | 这是火警吗 我听到了火警声 |
[11:37] | Mom, relax. This is college. | 妈 放轻松 这里是大学 |
[11:39] | Kids pull alarms every two seconds. | 每两秒就有人拉警报 |
[11:41] | No, you’re right. You’re right. | 你是对的 你是对的 |
[11:42] | I’ll just hang here and keep a low profile — | 我就待在这里低调一点 |
[11:44] | and I smell smoke! | 我闻到了烟味 |
[11:46] | Move! | 快走 |
[11:47] | Follow the sound of my hand siren to safety! | 跟着我的手持警报到安全地带 |
[11:50] | Oh, dear. Oh, my. | 我的妈呀 |
[11:51] | Mom was right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[11:52] | Hot plates and dumb college students do not mix. | 小电炉和愚蠢的大学生八字不合 |
[11:55] | Please refer to the pamphlet on fire evacuation I provided earlier… | 请参考我之前提供的火灾疏散手册 |
[11:58] | Or just run for your lives! | 或是快点逃命吧 |
[12:02] | Make a hole, people! Make a hole! Make a hole! | 让开 各位 让开 让开 |
[12:06] | Erica Dorothy Goldberg, you come find your mama! | 爱丽卡·桃乐茜·金伯格 快来找你的妈妈 |
[12:10] | College is fun. | 大学真有趣 |
[12:11] | While my sister’s freshman year went up in flames, | 我姐的大一毁于一旦 |
[12:13] | I had to bring Barry’s cool new girlfriend to life, | 我则必须令巴瑞新的酷女友成为真人 |
[12:16] | or at least make it seem like that. | 或至少看上去是这样 |
[12:18] | Show-time. | 表演时间到 |
[12:19] | Let’s get weird. | 更怪异一点 |
[12:20] | What are my responsibilities here, again? | 我的责任是什么来着 |
[12:23] | I needed bras, and you’re the only guy I knew who could get them. | 我需要文胸 我只知道你能弄到 |
[12:26] | Time to hack into NASA. | 是时候黑进太空署了 |
[12:27] | And hack in to NASA we did. | 我们黑进了太空署 |
[12:30] | All we needed was my trusty modem, a little luck, | 我们只需要我可靠的调制解调器 一点运气 |
[12:32] | and my girlfriend on the other end | 我女友在另一边 |
[12:34] | pretending to be the most powerful space agency in the world. | 假装是全世界最有权势的航天局 |
[12:37] | It’s working! We’re making a lady! | 真的管用 我们要造一个女人 |
[12:39] | With Barry on board, it was time for the next phase — | 巴瑞上钩后 是时候进入下一阶段 |
[12:41] | figure out his taste. | 弄清楚他的品味 |
[12:43] | As you can see, NASA needs to know | 你也看到太空署需要知道 |
[12:45] | exactly what your dream-girl looks like. | 你的梦中女孩是什么样的 |
[12:47] | Again, this is just between me, you, | 再说一遍 这事只有你我 |
[12:49] | the American space program, and no one else. | 美国太空计划知道 |
[12:51] | That makes me feel safer about opening up to you. | 这让我安心地向你敞开心扉 |
[12:53] | – Sure. – Tell NASA she has to have | -好的 -告诉太空署她必须有 |
[12:54] | Heather Locklear’s eyes, Julia Roberts’ smile, | 海瑟洛克莱尔的眼睛 茱莉娅·罗伯茨的笑容 |
[12:57] | Delta Burke’s top stuff, Bo Derek’s hair, | 达尔特·布克的胸 波·德瑞克的头发 |
[12:59] | but most important, Chuck Norris’ sense of justice. | 最重要的 查克·诺里斯的正义感 |
[13:02] | – Oy vey. – Time to make that button | -老天 -是时候按下按钮 |
[13:04] | and make that closet explode with lightning and hot ladies. | 令机箱爆炸 闪电 出来个美女 |
[13:08] | But, naturally, Barry’s dream woman didn’t exist, | 但自然 巴瑞的梦中女孩是不存在的 |
[13:11] | so I had to get him back on track. | 我必须让他重回正轨 |
[13:12] | Odd. It’s not working. | 奇怪 没用 |
[13:14] | What the hell, man? You promised me a lady. | 搞什么 你向我保证有个女孩 |
[13:16] | I already spent a fortune on candles and erotic oils! | 我花了好多钱买蜡烛和挑逗油 |
[13:19] | I think the computer just needs more data, | 我想电脑需要更多数据 |
[13:21] | for example, grounded, realistic qualities | 比如说 现实一点的特点 |
[13:24] | you could find in women you’d see in everyday life or at our school. | 你可以在学校每天见的女生身上找到的 |
[13:26] | Give me that typer! | 把打字的给我 |
[13:27] | I’ll punch in all the lady data it can handle. | 我会把所有它能搞定的女生数据敲进去 |
[13:31] | This list is ridiculous. | 这张单子太可笑了 |
[13:32] | How am I supposed to find a girl who likes “Sensual karate” | 我去哪里找个女生 喜欢色情空手道 |
[13:36] | and “Can kick a 50-yard field goal”? | 能踢出50码的进球得分 |
[13:37] | Good news is he’s looking for a very specific kind of gal. | 好消息是 他要找女友的条件非常明确 |
[13:40] | “Ability to communicate with dolphins and a savage tan”? | 能够与海豚对话 皮肤黝黑健康 |
[13:43] | Adam, this list is insane. | 亚当 这太离谱了 |
[13:44] | Look, this began with me worrying about my physical safety, | 我开始只是担心被他揍 |
[13:47] | but now I think Barry really needs this. | 但现在我觉得巴瑞真的需要女友 |
[13:49] | Okay, sure. I’ll try to find someone | 好的 我试着找一个 |
[13:51] | with Morgan Fairchild’s side-butt.” | 有着摩根·费尔切尔德侧臀的人 |
[13:54] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我根本不懂这是什么 |
[13:55] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[13:56] | While I put my faith in Jackie, | 我相信杰基时 |
[13:58] | my sister was losing faith that my mom would ever leave. | 我姐已经失去信心 觉得我妈永远不会离开 |
[14:01] | So, I guess it doesn’t matter if I go on record | 我想如果我正式说对不起 |
[14:04] | and say, “I’m sorry.” | 应该没问题 |
[14:05] | No. | 不 |
[14:06] | I allotted you a very fair three hours to say goodbye. | 我已经给了你足够的三小时道别 |
[14:09] | Instead, I’m forever known as the girl who had her mommy | 结果 我给大家留下的终生印象就是 |
[14:12] | sleep in her dorm on the first night of school. | 开学第一夜妈妈陪在宿舍的人 |
[14:14] | Honey, this is college. | 亲爱的 这里是大学 |
[14:15] | There’s no judgment here. | 大家不会指指点点的 |
[14:18] | You let your mom sleep over on the first night? | 你居然第一晚就让妈妈留宿 |
[14:21] | Oh, that is very memorable. | 真是终生难忘 |
[14:24] | In a negative way. | 差劲到终生难忘 |
[14:26] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[14:27] | You are leaving right now, and never coming back. | 你现在就走 再也不要回来 |
[14:30] | The sun’s up, so there are no excuses. | 太阳出来了 没借口了 |
[14:31] | I might have out-stayed my welcome, | 我可能是待到了讨主人嫌弃 |
[14:33] | but that’s because saying goodbye is so hard. | 但那是因为道别太难了 |
[14:36] | No! I’m supposed to be making life-long friends, | 不 我本应该交上终生的朋友 |
[14:39] | and you took it away from me | 却被你剥夺这项权利 |
[14:41] | because you refuse to say goodbye. | 因为你拒绝道别 |
[14:42] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好 我走 |
[14:44] | Right after brunch, and then we’ll spend | 吃完早午餐 花几小时 |
[14:45] | a few hours at the Smithsonian, and then to top it all off, | 参观史密森尼博物馆 然后 |
[14:48] | you have to give mama all the kisses. | 你再给妈妈所有的亲亲 |
[14:49] | You can forget about getting all the kisses. | 亲亲你就别想了 |
[14:51] | – Not even butterfly? – No! | -连蝴蝶式亲亲都没有吗 -没有 |
[14:53] | Surely, Eskimo kisses are still on the table. | 当然 爱斯基摩式亲亲还是有的 |
[14:55] | You will never again experience | 你再也不能体验这种 |
[14:57] | the warm nose-love of our chilly, Native friends. | 寒冷地带原始居民的温暖的鼻尖示爱 |
[14:59] | That is literally the worst thing a daughter | 这是一个女儿能跟母亲说的 |
[15:03] | has ever said to a mother. | 最刻薄的话 |
[15:06] | As Erica swore off coming home forever, | 爱丽卡永远不想回家时 |
[15:08] | I swore Jackie and I had found the perfect girl | 我发誓杰基和我为巴瑞的高四 |
[15:10] | for Barry’s senior year. | 找到了完美的女孩 |
[15:11] | Barry! Great news. I have a girl for you. | 巴瑞 好消息 我要为你介绍一个女孩 |
[15:14] | Yes! I knew science was real. | 太好了 我就知道科学是真的 |
[15:16] | I…don’t think that was up for debate. | 这是不争的事实 |
[15:18] | I meant Jackie found someone. | 我是说杰基找到了一个 |
[15:20] | You gave her my lady recipe? | 你把我的女孩配方给了她 |
[15:22] | That was for NASA’s eyes only! | 那只能给太空署看 |
[15:23] | I know. But she found someone | 我知道 但她找到了一个 |
[15:25] | who’s got everything you asked for. Right? | 完全符合你条件的人 对吗 |
[15:27] | Um, I didn’t hit everything on your list, | 并不是满足了你的所有条件 |
[15:29] | but at the top, you asked for a girl, and I got that part. | 但最重要的 你要求一个女孩 我为你找到了 |
[15:32] | That’s not nothing, mister. | 这可是大事 先生 |
[15:34] | I got goosebumps! | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[15:35] | Let’s stop talking and bring out our mystery girl. | 别说了 请神秘女孩出场 |
[15:39] | Carla? Are you insane? | 卡拉 你疯了吗 |
[15:42] | She’s a loose cannon, and not the good kind like a vigilante cop | 她是个疯子 还不是讨人喜欢的那种 |
[15:44] | who endlessly frustrates his commissioner. | 比如说总是令长官挫败的义务警员 |
[15:46] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[15:47] | The court-appointed psychiatrist gave up on me. | 法庭指定的精神病医生已经放弃我了 |
[15:49] | I didn’t even know you liked me. | 我都不知道你喜欢我 |
[15:50] | I don’t. But he dated Lainey, and she’s my rival, | 我不喜欢 但他约会过兰妮 她是我的宿敌 |
[15:53] | so I’m taking what’s hers. | 我会接手她的东西 |
[15:55] | Give me her address so I can send her photos of us in love. | 把她的地址给我 我可以寄给她我们相爱的照片 |
[15:57] | No. I don’t want this aggressive loony toon as my special lady. | 不 我不要这个激进的疯子做我的女友 |
[16:00] | – Well, that’s all we got. – Thanks, Adam. | -我们就找到她 -多谢你 亚当 |
[16:02] | You’ve officially made a mockery of our plan | 你正式把我们用电脑为我 |
[16:04] | to have a computer print out a girl for me. | 打印出女孩的计划搞砸了 |
[16:06] | Oh, my God, dude! | 我的天 兄弟 |
[16:08] | “Weird Science” isn’t real! | 《摩登保姆》不是真的 |
[16:10] | There will never be a year of awesome or girls | 永远不会有辉煌的一年 或是女生为了你 |
[16:13] | fighting over you in a Thunderdome, | 在《疯狂麦克斯》式的擂台里为你打架 |
[16:15] | and you’re not gonna live with Cathy Ireland! | 你不可能和凯茜·爱尔兰生活在一起 |
[16:17] | All you are is Barry! | 你只是巴瑞 |
[16:20] | Believe me. I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[16:22] | And I know that movie’s just a movie. | 我知道电影只是电影 |
[16:23] | Then why did you — | 那你为什么 |
[16:24] | I just wanted to believe things would be okay. | 我只想相信一切会好起来 |
[16:26] | That — that… | 而且 |
[16:28] | Lainey wasn’t a fluke. | 兰妮不是侥幸 |
[16:30] | That someone would actually love me again. | 还会有人爱上我 |
[16:33] | – Barry — – No. | -巴瑞 -不 |
[16:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:37] | Looks like I’m back to being me. | 看来我又回到做我自己 |
[16:43] | Thanks to me, Barry had hit rock bottom, | 因为我 巴瑞跌到谷底 |
[16:45] | so it was time for me to get him back on top. | 是时候我来让他回到地面 |
[16:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:49] | I’ve revised your daily ass-kicking schedule for your year of awesome. | 我修改了辉煌一年你每天修理我的日程 |
[16:51] | Go away. I don’t need your pity. | 走开 我不需要你可怜我 |
[16:53] | Before you reject my offer, I think you’ll agree | 但你拒绝我的提议前 我想你会同意 |
[16:55] | that I’ve really jazzed up your options. | 我令你的选择丰富多彩 |
[16:57] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[16:59] | You get to pants me in public, and not just anywhere — | 你可以在公众前拉掉我的裤子 不是随便选个地方 |
[17:03] | at the first pep rally of the year. | 而是学年的第一次加油大会 |
[17:06] | In front of the entire school? | 在全校师生面前 |
[17:08] | That’d be the Holy Grail of younger-brother humiliation. | 那可是令小弟丢人界的圣杯 |
[17:10] | Indeed. And I’m offering it to you wearing this. | 是的 我会穿上这个 |
[17:14] | Sweat pants? | 运动裤 |
[17:16] | That’s a loose garment ideal for pantsing. | 堪称拉裤子的完美宽松着装 |
[17:18] | But it gets better. | 还有更好的 |
[17:19] | It really did. | 的确更好 |
[17:20] | I then presented Barry with the ultimate | 我为巴瑞献上了终极 |
[17:22] | little-brother sacrifice — my drawstring. | 小弟的牺牲 裤腰带 |
[17:24] | The uncinched sweats will be loose beyond your wildest dreams. | 没有系上的运动裤的宽松将超出你最狂野的想象 |
[17:28] | Have you gone mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:29] | To get you back to your rightful place on top, | 只要能让你重振雄风 |
[17:31] | I would rip the drawstring | 我会拉下我拥有的 |
[17:32] | from every loose-fitting pant I own. | 每条宽松裤子的腰带 |
[17:35] | Wow, you really are a good brother. | 你真是个好弟弟 |
[17:38] | But… | 但是 |
[17:39] | none of this changes the fact that Lainey’s gone | 这些都不能改变兰妮已经离开 |
[17:41] | and I’ll never find anyone like her. | 我再也找不到像她这样的姑娘 |
[17:42] | Listen, “Weird Science” might not be real, | 虽说《摩登保姆》不是真的 |
[17:44] | but you’ll find your dream girl. | 但你会找到你的梦中女孩 |
[17:46] | I know it in my heart. | 我心里知道 |
[17:48] | – You think? – Of course. | -你这样想吗 -当然 |
[17:49] | Someone’s gonna see what Lainey saw in you, | 有人会看到兰妮看到的优点 |
[17:52] | what I see in you. | 我看到优点 |
[17:54] | and that’s a legend. | 这将是传奇 |
[17:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:57] | I don’t know whether to give you a hug or a butt hat. | 我不知道是该拥抱你还是给你一顶屁股帽子 |
[17:59] | Both sound very uncomfortable. | 听起来都令人不安 |
[18:02] | Let’s start with this. | 先从这个开始 |
[18:04] | With that, I helped Barry realize | 就这样 我帮助巴瑞意识到 |
[18:05] | that he could still have an epic senior year, | 他依然可以拥有经典的毕业年 |
[18:08] | even if it wasn’t quite what he imagined. | 哪怕不是他想象的那样 |
[18:10] | Morning, or whatever. | 早上好 |
[18:11] | Same clothes. Fun night? | 没换衣服 开心的一晚吗 |
[18:14] | From what I hear, not as fun as the night | 据我听说 没有你 |
[18:15] | you had with your mommy? | 和你妈妈一起的一晚有趣 |
[18:17] | So, want to help me take down all this crap? | 想帮我处理这些垃圾吗 |
[18:20] | That day, Erica finally got her new start | 那天 爱丽卡终于放下过去 |
[18:23] | by letting go of the past. | 有了新的开始 |
[18:25] | But sometimes that’s not so easy. | 但有时候没那么容易 |
[18:28] | That’s a cute photo. | 这张照片很漂亮 |
[18:30] | It was the first day of kindergarten. | 第一天上学前班 |
[18:31] | I was so scared, and she stayed with me the whole day. | 我非常害怕 她陪了我一整天 |
[18:36] | That’s…A good mom. | 她是好妈妈 |
[18:39] | Damn it, why do I miss her? | 见鬼 我为什么会想念她 |
[18:42] | Seriously, something’s wrong with me. | 说真的 我有问题 |
[18:44] | I mean, yeah, your folks are weird and intrusive, | 你的父母奇怪而且爱打扰人 |
[18:47] | but they were here. | 但他们来了 |
[18:50] | My parents were too busy to come. | 我的父母忙到不能来 |
[18:53] | And that’s bad? | 这样不好吗 |
[18:54] | I didn’t think it was until I saw | 我没觉得不好 直到我看到 |
[18:56] | your mother cared enough to bring your home right here. | 你母亲在乎到把你的家搬到了这里 |
[18:59] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[19:00] | And, thanks to Erica, Erica realized | 多亏了爱丽卡 爱丽卡发现 |
[19:03] | how fortunate she really was. | 她有多幸运 |
[19:05] | “Bad night vision”? Really? | 夜视能力很糟 这都想得出 |
[19:08] | That is a real thing. | 这是真的 |
[19:09] | I hear my dad complaining about it all the time. | 我爸总是抱怨 |
[19:13] | My baby’s back! | 我的宝贝回来了 |
[19:14] | Mom, I’m just here to say goodbye. | 妈 我只是来道别的 |
[19:16] | So, you don’t hate me? | 你不恨我了 |
[19:19] | Look, I know I’ve been pushing you away since we got here. | 我知道我们到这里后我就在赶你走 |
[19:23] | I guess it’s just easier to do that | 我想比起接受就要分开了 |
[19:26] | than actually accept that this is it. | 这样做更容易 |
[19:30] | So, now what? | 现在怎样 |
[19:31] | And so, after everything, | 发生了这么多事 |
[19:33] | my mom got exactly what she wanted. | 我妈得到了她想要的 |
[19:35] | The idea that leaving for college | 离家上大学对我姐 |
[19:37] | was just as hard for my sister as it was for her. | 和对我妈来说一样难受 |
[19:39] | And one last kiss in your palm | 最后一个亲亲放在手心里 |
[19:42] | for you to ball up and stick in your heart. | 握住了放进心里 |
[19:51] | As for Barry, well, he realized his senior year | 至于巴瑞 他发现他的高四一年 |
[19:54] | could be a little easier if he teamed up with me. | 只要和我合作 会轻松许多 |
[19:57] | Here you go, little bro. | 给 小弟 |
[20:03] | It’s kind of sweet how you look after your little brother. | 你照顾小弟真是温馨 |
[20:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:08] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | In the end, you’d be surprised what a little help | 最终 你会惊讶于你爱的人 |
[20:15] | from your loved ones can do for you. | 给的一点帮助为你带来的影响 |
[20:17] | No matter how far away you are, | 无论你身处多远 |
[20:19] | you can always keep a little piece of home | 你永远可以将家的一部分 |
[20:21] | close to your heart. | 靠近心间 |
[20:36] | Oh, hey, Jackie. | 杰基 |
[20:37] | Are you staying for dinner? I’m making chicken-fried chicken Parm. | 你留下吃晚餐吗 我做芝士炸鸡 |
[20:41] | Thanks, but I should just get going. | 谢谢 但我要回家了 |
[20:43] | Eskimo kiss. | 爱斯基摩式亲亲 |
[20:45] | Butterfly kiss. Cheek kiss. | 蝴蝶式亲亲 脸颊亲亲 |
[20:48] | And one last kiss in your palm | 最后一个亲亲放在手心里 |
[20:49] | so you can ball it up and stick it in your heart. | 握住了放进心里 |
[20:53] | I, uh, taught her all the kisses. | 我教会她所有的亲亲 |
[20:55] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧 |