时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, being the only kid in my school | 在八十年代 身为学校里唯一一个 |
[00:03] | with his own video camera had its advantages. | 有摄像机的孩子 让我有很大优势 |
[00:05] | Most notably, I could use it | 最显著的一点是 我能用它来 |
[00:06] | to get out of tough homework assignments. | 逃避繁重的家庭作业 |
[00:08] | – Rolling. – For example, AP Spanish. | -开拍 -例如西班牙语预修课 |
[00:11] | By the power of Grayskull! | 灰骨城赐予我力量 |
[00:15] | I have the power of espanol! | 我拥有西班牙语的力量 |
[00:22] | Me gusta las manzanas! | 我喜欢苹果[西语] |
[00:25] | The movies I made for school never failed to dazzle teachers. | 我为学校拍的电影总能让老师们目眩神迷 |
[00:29] | Well, that content was shockingly simple. | 虽然电影的内容过分简单了 |
[00:32] | But wow. You have a video camera. | 但你居然有摄像机 |
[00:34] | That’s not nothing. | 那可不一般 |
[00:35] | A-plus, señor! | 给你最高分 先生 |
[00:37] | It was the ultimate scam to get out of work | 这个终极小把戏能让我逃避一切 |
[00:39] | I didn’t want to do. | 我不想做的事 |
[00:41] | Athletics saves lives! | 体育运动能挽救生命 |
[00:43] | Get fit, or you’ll end up like this! | 多锻炼 否则你会变成这样 |
[00:45] | Ah, damn it. My foot swelled up again. | 该死的 我的脚又肿了 |
[00:48] | Bevy, help me! | 贝弗 来帮我一把 |
[00:50] | Aah, it’s locked in tight! | 我动不了了 |
[00:55] | That’s a moving cautionary tale, Goldfarb. | 这个警世故事太感人了 金巴巴 |
[00:58] | You can sit out dodgeball for the whole week. | 你这一周都不用练躲避球了 |
[00:59] | Even the toughest teachers in school | 就连学校里最难搞的老师们 |
[01:01] | fell for my homework hack — like Doc, | 也会中招 例如博士 |
[01:03] | the classic ’80s teacher who was rough around the edges | 典型的八十年代老师 有许多缺点 |
[01:05] | and a sniper with a piece of chalk. | 还是个粉笔头狙击手 |
[01:07] | Yeah, this kind of student cruelty was only a thing of the past. | 这种惩罚学生的方式在过去是很常见的 |
[01:10] | All right, I hope you were all taking notes, | 我希望你们都记好笔记了 |
[01:11] | ’cause it’s term-paper time. | 因为要交学期论文了 |
[01:13] | I want 10 pages on World War II, | 我要十页关于二战的论文 |
[01:15] | not including bibliography. | 参考书目不算在篇幅内 |
[01:17] | Would you prefer double-spaced or triple-spaced? | 您想要双倍行距还是三倍行距 |
[01:21] | Hey, that was close! | 差点就打到我了 |
[01:22] | It’s called a warning shot, fresh mouth. | 这叫警告射击 小油嘴 |
[01:24] | Always single-spaced. Goldberg, speak. | 只能用单倍行距 金伯格 你说 |
[01:26] | As you may know, filmmaking has been a passion of mine | 您可能知道 自入读威廉·佩恩高中以来 |
[01:29] | since my early years here at William Penn. | 我一直热爱拍电影 |
[01:31] | Yeah. I think we all know | 是的 我想我们都知道 |
[01:32] | how that’s held you back socially. | 那就是你没朋友的原因 |
[01:33] | Indeed. I was wondering if, instead of the paper, | 没错 我在想 或许我能不交论文 |
[01:36] | you’d accept a cinematic re-creation | 而是拍一个电影 |
[01:38] | of an important event from the war. | 重演战时的重要事件 |
[01:40] | Sounds like someone’s trying to get out of doing real work. | 听起来你只是想逃避做作业 |
[01:42] | Other teachers have said yes, | 其他老师都同意了 |
[01:43] | and they’ve been very pleased with the results. | 他们都对结果很满意 |
[01:45] | Ask around the lounge. | 您去教师休息室问问 |
[01:46] | I think you’ll hear good things. | 我认为您能听到不少认可 |
[01:47] | I am no longer welcome in that lounge. | 教师休息室早已不欢迎我了 |
[01:49] | Lucky for you, Doc likes a good World War II movie. | 算你走运 博士喜欢好的二战影片 |
[01:52] | But you better wow me, or it’s an F. | 你最好能让我惊艳 否则给你挂科 |
[01:53] | High stakes — I like that game. | 风险很高 我喜欢 |
[01:55] | He gets to make a movie? | 他居然拍个电影就行 |
[01:56] | Seriously, why does everyone jump up and down for this kid | 说真的 为什么大家都对这小子言听计从 |
[01:59] | just ’cause his parents spoiled him with a video camera? | 只因为他父母惯着他给他买摄像机 |
[02:01] | Son, it is taking all my energy | 孩子 此刻我正动用所有力量 |
[02:02] | not to chuck an eraser at your head. | 克制自己不朝你扔黑板擦 |
[02:04] | Dave Kim’s voice will not be silenced! | 金戴夫绝不屈服 |
[02:08] | How is this allowed?! | 这种事怎么会被大众默许 |
[02:24] | It was October 4, 1980-something | 那是一九八几年的十月四日 |
[02:25] | and my sister, Erica, was in college, | 我姐姐爱丽卡在读大学 |
[02:27] | parent-free and loving life. | 享受没有父母烦她的生活 |
[02:29] | Damn washing machine! | 该死的洗衣机 |
[02:30] | Well, kind of. | 勉强算是吧 |
[02:31] | My jeans are completely bleached | 我的牛仔衣裤都被漂掉色了 |
[02:32] | and not in the cool, acid-washed kind of way. | 还不是那种很酷的酸洗掉色 |
[02:34] | How much, like, bleach did you use? | 你用了多少漂白剂 |
[02:36] | I don’t know — one? | 我也不知道 一份吧 |
[02:38] | One bleach? | 一份漂白剂 |
[02:39] | You realize you have, like, no basic life skills | 你知道自己毫无生活技能对吗 |
[02:41] | and it’s gross. | 这很恶心 |
[02:42] | Okay, I just messed up a little laundry. | 我不过是一次衣服没洗好 |
[02:44] | As if! I mean, look at your side of the room. | 岂止 看看你那边的房间 |
[02:46] | It’s a total garbage heap. | 根本就是垃圾堆 |
[02:47] | It’s an organized heap. | 我这堆都是有条理的 |
[02:49] | I have a system. | 我是有系统的 |
[02:51] | It’s like you don’t know how to pick up after yourself | 你好像完全没能力收拾自己的东西 |
[02:53] | or make a bed for yourself or feed yourself. | 给自己铺床或做饭吃 |
[02:56] | What? I prefer to eat out | 什么 我是喜欢出去吃 |
[02:57] | because I don’t know how to cook ramen or boil a cow or whatever. | 因为我不知道怎么泡方便面或煮牛来吃 |
[03:01] | Look, we’re friends and stuff, | 虽然我们是朋友 |
[03:03] | but if you don’t learn how to take care of yourself, | 但如果你不赶紧学会怎么照顾自己 |
[03:04] | I’ll talk to the RA and get you evicted or whatever. | 我就去找舍监 把你赶出宿舍什么的 |
[03:07] | You can’t do that! | 你不能那么做 |
[03:08] | Oh, I can. | 我能 |
[03:09] | Get it together, or you’ll be living | 快点独立吧 否则 |
[03:11] | in the mature-students dorm. | 你就要去住成人学生宿舍了 |
[03:12] | I can’t live with moms who are going back to school | 和那些返校来找回人生的老妈子们住一起 |
[03:15] | to get their lives on track! | 我才不要 |
[03:16] | You either learn fast, | 要么你快点学 |
[03:17] | or your new roomie will be a divorcee | 要么你的新室友会是个 |
[03:19] | who takes pottery classes and listens to Yanni. | 学陶艺听雅尼音乐的离婚妇女 |
[03:21] | Not Yanni! | 雅尼 不是吧 |
[03:23] | Yanni. | 就是雅尼 |
[03:24] | Okay, I am an adult. | 我是成年人 |
[03:25] | I can fix this on my own. | 我自己能搞定这些 |
[03:27] | But she couldn’t, so she came home instead. | 但她搞不定 所以她回家来了 |
[03:30] | We need to talk, woman! | 我们得谈谈 女人 |
[03:32] | Sweet God, am I dreaming? | 老天啊 我这是在做梦吗 |
[03:33] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的人生 |
[03:35] | Dang it. It’s real. | 该死的 是现实 |
[03:35] | In my dreams, we wear matching sweaters | 在我梦里 我们穿着亲子毛衣 |
[03:37] | and you drown me in nub-nubs. | 我被爱的小宝宝淹没了 |
[03:39] | Mom, I’m a total mess at college. | 妈 我的大学生活一团糟 |
[03:41] | Because of you, I’ve never had to clean or cook | 因为你 我从没打扫过或做过饭 |
[03:44] | or act like a human in the real world. | 害我与现实世界格格不入 |
[03:46] | Are you saying I failed as a mother | 你是说我因为母亲的工作做得太好 |
[03:48] | by being too good of a mother? | 反而导致我这个母亲失职了 |
[03:49] | Yes! | 没错 |
[03:50] | I am bleached and stinky and hungry. | 我现在又漂掉色又臭又饿 |
[03:53] | Aw. Well, let Mama do your dirty laundry | 那让妈妈给你洗脏衣服 |
[03:55] | and fill you with eggs and breads and meats. | 用鸡蛋面包和肉给你喂得饱饱的 |
[03:58] | Well, I kind of took a bus at 5:00 a.m. to learn adult skills, | 我坐早五点的早班车回来学成人生活技能 |
[04:00] | but your thing sounds way easier. | 不过你说的听起来容易多了 |
[04:03] | Feed me the meats! | 喂我肉吃 |
[04:06] | Why are you here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[04:06] | Why are you eating my meats? | 你为什么在吃我的肉 |
[04:07] | – Hi, Daddy. – Huge news, Murray. | -老爸你好 -大新闻 默里 |
[04:09] | Erica’s gonna come home every weekend | 爱丽卡以后每周末都会回家来 |
[04:11] | so I can care for her needs! | 让我照顾她的需求 |
[04:12] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒唐了 |
[04:13] | She’s got to learn how to take care of herself, | 她得学会怎么照顾自己 |
[04:14] | not have you baby her. | 而不是让你惯着她 |
[04:16] | No! Let her baby me, | 不 让她惯着我 |
[04:17] | or I’ll be rooming with someone’s colorful aunt | 否则我就得和某个去学校回炉再造 |
[04:18] | who’s trying to reinvent herself, | 多姿多彩的大妈住在一起 |
[04:20] | but she can’t because it’s too late. | 但再造是不可能的 因为太迟了 |
[04:22] | Stop eating my meats. | 别再吃我的肉了 |
[04:23] | No babying, just teaching. | 不许惯着 只许教导 |
[04:26] | You act like I baby them on purpose, Murray. | 你说得好像我是故意惯着他们一样 默里 |
[04:28] | Mom, I’m starving! | 妈 我饿死了 |
[04:30] | Turn this magic dust into pancakes for me? | 帮我把这个神奇的灰变成薄饼吧 |
[04:32] | No! | 不行 |
[04:33] | This stops now, moron! | 到此为止 白痴 |
[04:35] | Make them yourself like an adult. | 像个成年人那样自己做 |
[04:36] | Fine! | 那好 |
[04:39] | Now all we do is wait. | 现在我们只要等着就行了 |
[04:41] | Start now. | 从现在开始 |
[04:43] | Start teaching them how to live without their mother | 教他们离开了老妈怎么活 |
[04:45] | so they don’t end up here forever. | 以防他们一辈子赖在这 |
[04:47] | While my dad tried to help his helpless kids, | 在我爸试图救助他无药可救的孩子们时 |
[04:49] | Pops was patiently waiting | 老爷子正耐心等待着 |
[04:51] | to hang with his favorite grandson. | 和他最喜欢的外孙消磨时光 |
[04:53] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[04:55] | You all ready to hit the auction house, kiddo? | 准备好去拍卖行了吗 孩子 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry. I can’t go. | 抱歉 我不能去 |
[04:59] | But we pretend we’re titans of industry | 但我们还要装成行业巨头 |
[05:01] | and drive up all the prices of the nonsense art. | 去抬高看不懂的艺术品的价格呢 |
[05:04] | Pops, I’m busy. | 老爷子 我很忙 |
[05:05] | I’m in high school. | 我是高中生了 |
[05:06] | I got a girlfriend. | 我交了女朋友 |
[05:07] | I’m making a movie on World War II. | 我还要拍关于二战的电影 |
[05:08] | World War II? Why didn’t you say so? | 二战 你怎么不早说 |
[05:11] | That’s my war! Let me help. | 我参加过二战 让我帮你 |
[05:13] | Guess I could interview you and get some cool stories. | 我想我可以采访你 拍点很酷的战争故事 |
[05:15] | You want stories? I got stories. | 你想要故事 我有的是故事 |
[05:18] | Did I ever tell you about my crazy friend | 我有没有给你讲过基本训练时 |
[05:19] | Boxy in basic training? | 我朋友小盒子[拳击]的故事 |
[05:21] | Ooh, this is good. Was he a boxer? | 太好了 他是个拳击手吗 |
[05:24] | No. We called him Boxy | 不 我们那么叫他 |
[05:25] | ’cause his family owned a box factory. | 因为他家是开盒子工厂的 |
[05:27] | He tripped over a table in the mess hall, hurt his foot, | 他在食堂被桌子绊倒了 伤到了脚 |
[05:30] | was sent home, became an orthodontist. | 被送回家 成了牙齿正畸医生 |
[05:33] | Okay. Well, maybe you should talk more about the actual war stuff. | 好吧 或许你该多说说战场上的事 |
[05:37] | Well, for most of the war, I was actually on a supply ship. | 战时大部分时间里我都在补给船上干活 |
[05:40] | Shipping bullets and bombs and stuff? | 运送子弹炸弹什么的 |
[05:42] | Mostly canvas. And rope. | 大多是帆布和绳子 |
[05:44] | And one time, we were loaded up with pants. | 有一次我们装载了很多裤子 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I think my movie to be less about pants | 我想我的电影不会讲太多裤子的事 |
[05:51] | and more about saving the world. | 主要是讲拯救世界 |
[05:54] | But we can hang out some other time. | 但我们可以改天再一起玩 |
[05:57] | Pops could see he was losing me. | 老爷子看出来他就要失去我了 |
[05:58] | So in that moment, he decided to spice things up | 所以在那一刻 他决定用六十年代 |
[06:01] | with some stories from the classic ’60s sitcom | 经典情景喜剧《霍根英雄》里的情节 |
[06:03] | “Hogan’s Heroes.” | 来添油加醋 |
[06:04] | Oh, I got one. | 我想起来一个 |
[06:05] | My supply ship got captured and I was taken prisoner. | 有次我的补给船被俘 我成了囚犯 |
[06:09] | Prisoner? W-Why didn’t you lead with that? | 囚犯 你怎么不先说这个故事 |
[06:12] | I was building up to it. | 我之前在铺垫 |
[06:13] | And I was hooked. | 我彻底被吸引住了 |
[06:14] | Every tale Pops told was better than the last! | 老爷子讲的每个故事都比上一个更精彩 |
[06:16] | And we got all our instructions from London | 我们所有的指令都是伦敦发来的 |
[06:19] | through a radio we had hidden in a coffee pot. | 我们把无线电藏在咖啡壶里来接受指令 |
[06:21] | That does make sense. | 那完全说得通 |
[06:22] | I had to convince the colonel to let me form a jazz band, | 我不得不说服上校让我组个爵士乐队 |
[06:26] | which would trigger an avalanche. | 用来引发雪崩 |
[06:28] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:29] | The chimpanzee had nowhere to go, | 那只黑猩猩无处可去 |
[06:30] | so it only made sense he live with us in our barracks. | 让它和我们一起住在营房里也是合情合理 |
[06:34] | This is gonna be an awesome movie! | 这部电影肯定会很精彩 |
[06:36] | The script is gonna write itself! | 剧本都不用我费心 |
[06:37] | Go get ’em, Slugger. | 去征服他们 猛男 |
[06:38] | I’m just gonna jog the ol’ memory. | 容我仔细回想一下当年 |
[06:41] | While Pops got schooled on “Hogan’s Heroes,” | 在老爷子补习《霍根英雄》时 |
[06:43] | my mom was reluctantly teaching Erica and Barry life skills. | 我妈正很不情愿地教爱丽卡和巴瑞生活技能 |
[06:46] | And you pinch the shoulders, | 你捏起肩膀 |
[06:48] | flip in the sleeves, and hello — | 把袖子翻进来 就成了 |
[06:51] | store-quality folded shirt. | 上衣叠得像商店里一样 |
[06:53] | Hope you’re happy, Erica. | 我希望你得偿所愿了 爱丽卡 |
[06:55] | I was enjoying my life of leisure with my mom-butler | 我本很享受有老妈管家的闲逸生活 |
[06:57] | and you ruined it. | 都被你毁了 |
[06:58] | Calm down. All we’re doing is learning a few easy things | 冷静点 我们不过学几样简单的技巧 |
[07:01] | to appease your father. | 来哄你老爸开心而已 |
[07:02] | Yeah, learning won’t hurt. | 就是 学点东西又不会吃亏 |
[07:04] | Then we wouldn’t have to leave an awesome place like college | 学会了我们就不用离开大学那么棒的地方 |
[07:06] | to go to a lame place like here. | 回到这种破地方来了 |
[07:07] | So… you want to learn so you can leave? | 这么说 你们学这些是为了远走高飞 |
[07:10] | Exactly. Help us leave you. | 没错 帮我们摆脱你吧 |
[07:14] | After hearing my sister’s change of heart, | 听过我姐新下的决心后 |
[07:16] | my mom decided not to teach them, but to bring them down. | 我妈决定不再教他们 而是打击他们 |
[07:19] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[07:21] | Uh, let’s start with something simple — a fitted sheet. | 让我们从简单的做起 床笠套 |
[07:24] | If you can’t fold a simple sheet, there’s really no hope for you. | 如果你们连床单都叠不好 你们就没戏了 |
[07:27] | What the hell? | 这是什么玩意 |
[07:28] | Where does it begin, and where does it end? | 哪里是头哪里是尾 |
[07:30] | Just give it to me, dude. I’ll show you how to do it. | 给我 哥们 让我叠给你看 |
[07:32] | Oh, no! I’m stuck! | 不 我被缠住了 |
[07:33] | I’m stuck inside! I’m inside of the sheet! | 我被缠在里面了 我被缠在床单里了 |
[07:35] | You got it? | 你弄好了吗 |
[07:36] | No. Oh, wait. | 不 等一下 |
[07:38] | Oh, no. Grab the stretchy part. | 不 抓住有松紧的地方 |
[07:39] | Nope, that’s not the stretchy part! | 不 那不是有松紧的地方 |
[07:41] | – I’m gonna die in here! – You’re making it worse! | -我要死在这里了 -你越帮越忙 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. You are so good at Mom stuff. | 我的天 你太擅长这些老妈家务了 |
[07:49] | I know. It’s so frustrating. | 我知道 这真让人泄气 |
[07:51] | You can’t come to where I am. | 你们又不能回我这来 |
[07:54] | I wish there was a way I could go someplace. | 真希望我能去什么地方 |
[07:57] | Wait! What if you came to us? | 等等 如果你到我们那去呢 |
[07:59] | Say it, Erica. | 说出来 爱丽卡 |
[08:00] | Say every detail of every idea you just had. | 把你刚想到的每个细节都说出来 |
[08:02] | Every weekend, you can visit | 你每个周末来看我 |
[08:04] | and clean my filthy dorm, cook me food, and do laundry | 清理我肮脏的宿舍 给我做饭洗衣服 |
[08:07] | while I’m at class and partying with my friends. | 我则去上课 和朋友们开派对 |
[08:09] | – What about me? – Fine. | -那我怎么办 -那好 |
[08:11] | She can alternate weekends. | 她一周去看你一周来看我 |
[08:12] | You just solved your unsolvable problem! | 你解决了这个无解的难题 |
[08:17] | Hey, morons. Let me get this straight. | 白痴们 让我把话说清楚 |
[08:20] | You two have officially decided to let your mom take care of you | 你们俩刚刚正式决定让你们老妈 |
[08:23] | for the rest of your lives. | 照顾你们一辈子 |
[08:25] | – She seems very open to it. – Of course she is. | -她看起来很喜欢这主意 -她当然喜欢 |
[08:27] | How do you not see what she’s doing after all this time? | 这么多年了你们怎么还看不出她的小手段 |
[08:29] | Dude, do you think she gave us | 哥们 你觉得她是故意 |
[08:30] | the impossible sheet on purpose? | 让我们叠最难叠的床单吗 |
[08:32] | Yes. She manipulates you into needing her week after week. | 是的 她使手段让你们每周离不开她 |
[08:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[08:36] | She made up a medical condition so she could have a sleepover | 她编出了一种病症 好在你大学第一天 |
[08:39] | with you in your dorm on your first night of college. | 和你一起睡在你宿舍里 |
[08:42] | Well, that certainly is an example. | 那的确是个有力的例子 |
[08:44] | Well, it ends today! | 到此为止 |
[08:45] | Mom will no longer control me with her mommery. | 老妈不能再用她那一套来操控我了 |
[08:48] | Yeah! Let’s stick it to her by learning | 对 让我们学会 |
[08:50] | the life skills that we should’ve learned as small children. | 小时候就该学会的生活技能 让她好看 |
[08:52] | I’m scared, but I’m in. | 我有点怕怕 但我加入 |
[08:54] | Take my hand, Father. | 握住我的手 父亲 |
[08:55] | Leap with us into the unknown. | 与我们一同跃进未知的生活 |
[09:02] | Thank you, and welcome. | 谢谢大家 不客气 |
[09:04] | Once in a generation, a student project comes along | 这是我们这一代人中绝无仅有的学生电影 |
[09:06] | that not only triggers an automatic A, | 不仅会让我自动获得优等成绩 |
[09:09] | but launches an illustrious filmmaking career. | 还会开启一段辉煌的电影制作事业 |
[09:12] | Get to it, Rex Reed. I got a whole bucket here. | 快点开始 大影评人 我这有一整桶呢 |
[09:14] | Enjoy. | 敬请观看 |
[09:17] | The year was 1943, | 那是1943年 |
[09:19] | and I was a prisoner of war behind enemy lines. | 我深入敌后 成为了战俘 |
[09:26] | As fate would have it, the camp was guarded | 幸好老天助我 营地的看守 |
[09:29] | by two bumbling fools who I outsmarted on a weekly basis. | 是两个蠢蛋 我每周都能用计骗过他们 |
[09:34] | If it wasn’t for me, Colonel Klink | 如果不是我 克林克上校 |
[09:36] | and his surprisingly lovable sidekick, | 和他那意外非常讨人喜欢的住手 |
[09:38] | Sergeant Schultz, would have won the war! | 舒尔茨中士 就会在战争中获胜了 |
[09:49] | All right, Goldberg. Stop the tape. | 好了 金伯格 别放了 |
[09:50] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是什么笑话吗 |
[09:52] | I know what you’re thinking. It’s too good. | 我知道你在想什么 这太棒了 |
[09:54] | This is not your grandfather’s war story. | 这才不是你外公的战争故事 |
[09:56] | You stole it from “Hogan’s Heroes.” | 你抄袭了《霍根英雄》 |
[09:58] | No! I’ve never even seen that show. | 不 我从没看过那部电视剧 |
[09:59] | This came straight from my grandfather. | 这都是我外公亲口说的 |
[10:01] | I demand an apology and an A-plus! | 我要求你向我道歉并给我满分 |
[10:04] | More like an F and a week’s detention for being a liar! | 因为说谎挂你科再罚你留堂一周还差不多 |
[10:13] | – What was that? – Nothing. | -你干什么 -没什么 |
[10:14] | Did you just throw my chalk back at me? | 你居然把我的粉笔丢回给我 |
[10:15] | Wha? | 什么 |
[10:17] | You threw it to me. I threw it back at you. | 我丢给我 我丢回给你 |
[10:19] | It’s a game of catch! We have fun! | 这是接粉笔游戏 我们多开心 |
[10:20] | Principal’s office. Now. | 校长办公室 现在就去 |
[10:22] | Way ahead of you. | 我已经猜到了 |
[10:23] | After turning Pops’ war stories into cinema, | 在把老爷子的战争故事拍成电影后 |
[10:26] | only enemy in my teacher’s eyes was me. | 我成了老师眼中唯一的敌人 |
[10:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:29] | Doc is insisting that your grandfather’s stories are all lies. | 博士坚决认为你外公的故事都是谎言 |
[10:32] | I will never believe that! | 我永远不会相信 |
[10:34] | That’s a year’s detention, you sassy bastard! | 留堂一年 你这个无礼的小混蛋 |
[10:36] | Okay! Everybody calm down. | 好了 大家冷静 |
[10:38] | Mr. Goldberg, you know that plagiarism | 金伯格先生 你得知道抄袭 |
[10:40] | is a very serious academic crime. | 是非常严重的学术犯罪 |
[10:42] | I didn’t plagiarize anything! | 我没有抄袭 |
[10:44] | – Let’s go to the tape, then, shall we? – Let’s. | -那我们看看录像带好吗 -看就看 |
[10:48] | Please, Colonel Solomon! | 得了 所罗门上校 |
[10:49] | How else do we get the tank in? | 我们怎么把坦克弄进来 |
[10:51] | T-t-t-t-t-tank? | 坦…克 |
[10:52] | So we can take it apart. | 可以把坦克拆了 |
[10:53] | It’s only until tomorrow, | 在明天之前 |
[10:55] | and then he’s gonna take it off again… | 他又得出发了 |
[10:58] | …after he steals the tank… | 在他从德军装甲师 |
[11:01] | …from the Panzer Division… | 偷了坦克后 |
[11:02] | And brings it here to the barracks. | 然后带到兵营 |
[11:03] | I see nothing! | 我什么也没看见 |
[11:05] | I was not here! | 我不在这里 |
[11:07] | I did not even get up this morn- | 我今早根本没起床 |
[11:12] | That is incriminating. | 证据确凿 |
[11:13] | I guess we have to face facts. | 看来我们只有面对现实 |
[11:16] | Hogan stole that story from my grandfather. | 霍根偷了我外公的故事 |
[11:19] | No, wait! Hogan is my grandfather! | 不 等等 霍根就是我的外公 |
[11:22] | Oh, and I’m Granny from “The Beverly Hillbillies.” | 我还是《贝弗利山人》里的老奶奶呢 |
[11:23] | – Give it up! – Never! | -放弃吧 -决不 |
[11:25] | Pops is my best friend in the world, | 老爷子是我在世上最好的朋友 |
[11:26] | and there’s no way he’d lie to me. | 他不可能骗我 |
[11:35] | Yeah, I lied to you. | 对 我骗了你 |
[11:36] | Balls, man! | 见鬼 |
[11:37] | Big balls! I’m in real trouble here! | 活见鬼了 这下真麻烦了 |
[11:39] | I could be expelled. | 我可能被开除 |
[11:40] | Wait. That movie was for school? | 慢着 电影是为学校拍的吗 |
[11:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:43] | I made a movie instead of writing a term paper. | 我拍了电影代替写论文 |
[11:45] | Why do they keep letting you make movies | 他们为什么总是让你拍电影 |
[11:46] | instead of doing actual work? | 而不是真正做作业 |
[11:49] | It’s a Quaker school. It’s very loose. | 这是贵格学校 非常松散 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:52] | I-I didn’t mean to get you in trouble. | 我没想到会让你惹上麻烦 |
[11:53] | I was just excited to spend time together again. | 我只是很开心我们又能在一起玩 |
[11:56] | – Now I feel terrible. – Don’t feel terrible. | -现在我觉得好内疚 -别内疚 |
[11:59] | Same thing happened with Erica and Barry. | 当初爱丽卡和巴瑞也是这样 |
[12:01] | Everybody grows up. Tell you what — | 你们都长大了 跟你说 |
[12:03] | I’m gonna go talk to your teacher and fix this mishegas. | 我会和你的老师谈 解决这件事 |
[12:06] | He won’t listen. | 他不会听的 |
[12:07] | He’s a hard-ass and a sniper with a piece of chalk. | 他很凶 还是个粉笔狙击手 |
[12:09] | I can handle him. I fought in the war. | 我可以搞定他 我打过仗 |
[12:11] | Don’t you mean you brought pants to the boat that went to the war? | 你是指把裤子装上船开去战场 |
[12:14] | As Pops enlisted to fight for my grade, | 正当老爷子为我的成绩奋战时 |
[12:16] | my brother and sister had been defeated by an enemy close to home. | 我哥和我姐则已被家里的敌人打败 |
[12:20] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[12:21] | The way that woman fed us, cleaned our rooms, | 那个女人那样喂养我们 打扫我们的房间 |
[12:23] | loved us day and night — | 日以继夜爱着我们 |
[12:24] | She’s been playing us for suckers! | 她居然是把我们当白痴耍 |
[12:26] | We should have seen the caring and nurturing | 我们早该发现关怀爱护的真面目 |
[12:28] | for what it was — a ruse! | 分明就是诡计 |
[12:30] | Erica?! Oh, my God! You’re back! | 爱丽卡 我的天 你回来了 |
[12:32] | Did you come all this way to surprise me?! | 你这么远回来给我惊喜吗 |
[12:34] | Oh, man! | 老天 |
[12:35] | Uh, I mean, hey, you! | 我是说 你好 |
[12:37] | I’ve missed you so much! | 我好想你 |
[12:38] | Same. But also, I am kind of busy dealing with this thing. | 我也想你 但我正忙着应付一件事 |
[12:41] | – Oh, can I help? – Do you know how to do laundry? | -我能帮忙吗 -你会洗衣服吗 |
[12:43] | Totally. There’s this laundry chute by my bedroom, | 会 我的卧室有个脏衣槽 |
[12:45] | and I just put all my dirty clothes in it. | 我把脏衣服都放进去 |
[12:46] | And then a few days later — boom — they’re back in my drawer. | 几天后 又变回我抽屉了 |
[12:49] | – You’re useless to me. – Yep. | -你对我来说一点用也没有 -是的 |
[12:50] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 |
[12:51] | I know someone who’s been surviving on his own forever. | 我知道有个人一直都是自己活下来的 |
[12:53] | He can teach us for sure. | 他肯定可以教我们 |
[12:55] | – Who? – The wisest man I know. | -谁 -我认识的最有智慧的人 |
[12:58] | Well, you’ve come to the right efficiency apartment. | 你们来对了单身公寓 |
[13:00] | My perpetual single-tude | 我常年的单身汉状态 |
[13:01] | has given me an amazing array of domestic skills. | 赋予了我一系列非凡的家务技艺 |
[13:03] | Make yourselves at home | 大家随意些 |
[13:05] | in my living room/gym/sitting area/lanai. | 这是我家客厅兼健身房兼休息区兼阳台 |
[13:08] | Brisket? I made that in my gentleman’s Crock-Pot. | 吃牛腩吗 我用绅士炖锅做的 |
[13:10] | So tender! | 好嫩 |
[13:12] | It falls apart at fork’s first touch. | 叉子一碰就散了 |
[13:13] | Also, how long are we gonna be here? | 我们要在这里多长时间 |
[13:15] | Dude, look at the laundry basket! | 伙计 看洗衣篮 |
[13:17] | Is that one of those impossible-to-fold sheets mom was tricking us with? | 这不是老妈糊弄我们用的超难叠床单吗 |
[13:20] | You mean fitted? I’ve danced with a few. | 你是说床笠罩吗 我数次正面交锋过 |
[13:23] | They’re perfect. | 太完美了 |
[13:25] | You folded them? How’d you find the corners? | 你叠好了 怎么找到角的 |
[13:28] | You don’t find the corners of the sheet. The corners find you. | 你不必去找角 角会找到你 |
[13:30] | Teach us everything you know, Coach. | 教我们你会的一切 教练 |
[13:33] | Very well. | 好的 |
[13:35] | If you got the heart and the will to win | 只要你们有争取胜利的决心和意愿 |
[13:37] | and you have a basic understanding of how to use a vacuum, | 还有使用吸尘器的基本知识 |
[13:40] | then your training in the domestic arts begins now! | 那么你们的家务训练现在开始 |
[13:46] | It’s all from here. | 这里用力 |
[13:47] | And then you just power through the seams. | 这样缝合处才能熨烫好 |
[13:50] | Let your hips do the work. | 让臀部用力 |
[13:53] | – Ten-hut! – What’s all this now? | -立正 -做什么 |
[13:55] | Name’s Albert Solomon, | 我是艾伯特·所罗门 |
[13:57] | veteran of the Army Quartermaster Corps. | 陆军军需部退役老兵 |
[13:59] | I’m here to get my grandson Adam a second chance. | 我来为外孙亚当争取第二次机会 |
[14:03] | Would you do that for a veteran? | 你愿意为一个老兵这样做吗 |
[14:05] | Sir, while I appreciate your service, | 先生 感谢您曾为国效力 |
[14:07] | grades are non-negotiable. | 成绩是没有商量余地的 |
[14:08] | I think you’ll change that policy when you hear me out. | 我觉得听完我的话你会改变这项政策 |
[14:12] | Also, I don’t remember this jacket being so hot. | 还有 我不记得这件上衣这么热 |
[14:16] | W-would you mind if I… | 你介不介意… |
[14:17] | Please, by all means. | 请便 |
[14:18] | Ahh, that’s better. Where was I? | 好些了 我说到哪里了 |
[14:22] | You’re here to defend Adam, even though he plagiarized | 你来为亚当求情 尽管他抄袭了 |
[14:24] | the greatest show in television history. | 电视历史上最伟大的剧 |
[14:26] | No. I-I told him those stories | 不 那些故事是我讲的 |
[14:28] | so I could spend time with him. | 这样我可以与他共度时光 |
[14:30] | Also, is this shirt snug? It f-it feels snug. | 这件衬衫是不是太紧了 感觉好紧 |
[14:33] | It’s incredibly snug. | 太紧了 |
[14:34] | – Would you mind if I… – Be my guest. | -你介不介意… -请便 |
[14:36] | Where was I again? | 我说到哪里了 |
[14:38] | You were saying you misrepresented your life | 你说你将《霍根英雄》说成是你的故事 |
[14:40] | as “Hogan’s Heroes” in order to impress your grandchild. | 好让你外孙觉得你很厉害 |
[14:44] | What’s going on now? | 又怎么了 |
[14:45] | It’s the helmet. | 头盔 |
[14:46] | Damn strap is so tight on my chin. | 在下巴上勒得太紧了 |
[14:49] | You served this country, sir. | 先生 您曾为国效力 |
[14:50] | Just get comfortable. | 怎么舒服怎么来吧 |
[14:51] | Yeah, that’s some sweet relief. | 太舒服了 |
[14:53] | Okay, you know what? I’m gonna stop all this. | 这样吧 您不必继续脱了 |
[14:55] | I’m gonna let Adam redo his project. | 我会让亚当再做一次作业 |
[14:57] | But just know, he has to really impress me this time. | 但他这次一定要令我刮目相看 |
[14:59] | Thank you for showing me the dignity that I deserve. | 感谢你给了我 我应得的尊严 |
[15:03] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[15:04] | Pops’ mission was a success! | 老爷子的任务胜利完成 |
[15:05] | Meanwhile, Erica had successfully put some of | 与此同时 爱丽卡成功地将一些新的 |
[15:07] | her new life skills to the test. | 生活技能投入测试 |
[15:09] | Morning, Mom. Fresh-brewed coffee? | 早 妈 刚煮好的咖啡要吗 |
[15:11] | Yes, thanks, and what the fxxx is this? | 要 谢谢 这些他妈都是什么 |
[15:13] | Oh, we just whipped up a little breakfast of toast, bacon, | 我们只是凑活了些早餐 有吐司 培根 |
[15:16] | sausage, ham steak, freshly squeezed juice, | 香肠 火腿扒 鲜榨果汁 |
[15:18] | – and eggy in the hole. – I use a melon baller now. | -夹蛋吐司 -我现在会用瓜勺了 |
[15:21] | Why would you make eggy in the hole? | 你为什么要做夹蛋吐司 |
[15:23] | I’m the one who makes eggy in the hole. | 我才是做夹蛋吐司的人 |
[15:25] | Not anymore. We eggy our own holes now. | 不再是了 现在我们自己往吐司里填蛋 |
[15:28] | Your reign of eggy-ing our holes is over, woman. | 你往吐司里填蛋的时代已经结束了 女人 |
[15:30] | Dad told us all about your little plan to make us need you, | 老爸跟我们说了 你用计让我们离不开你 |
[15:32] | but guess what — we learned stuff. | 你猜怎么着 我们学会了 |
[15:34] | We can egg any hole, | 我们会用蛋填任何吐司 |
[15:36] | ball any melon, fold any sheet — | 把任何瓜挖成球 叠任何床单 |
[15:37] | top or fitted. | 床单或床笠都会 |
[15:41] | Murray, how could you do this? | 默里 你怎么能这样做 |
[15:42] | Make our children responsible adults? | 让我们的孩子成为负责任的成年人 |
[15:44] | I don’t know what got into me! | 我不知道我是抽什么疯 |
[15:46] | Face it — We know basic life skills now. | 面对现实吧 我们现在有基本生活技能了 |
[15:48] | Your days of manipulating us into needing you are done. | 你操控我们需要你的日子结束了 |
[15:51] | Manipulating you? | 操控你们 |
[15:53] | I have never done anything so awful. | 我从来没做过这么可怕的事 |
[15:54] | You faked a pelvis injury | 你假装骨盆受伤 |
[15:56] | so I’d cook Thanksgiving dinner with you. | 让我和你一起做感恩节大餐 |
[15:58] | You tricked us into filling up a swear jar with enough money | 你用计让我们往脏话罐里投钱 |
[16:01] | so we could take a family trip to Colonial Williamsburg. | 好让我们一家子去殖民地威廉斯堡 |
[16:04] | You forged Mother’s Day coupons from us | 你伪造我们给的母亲节赠券 |
[16:06] | to get unlimited snuggles. | 以获得无穷的抱抱 |
[16:07] | Okay! I do it every week! | 没错 我每周都这样做 |
[16:09] | – What do you want from me? – To be normal. | -你想我怎样 -做个正常母亲 |
[16:10] | You know I can’t do that! | 你知道我做不到 |
[16:12] | Well, you’re gonna have to, ’cause after all these years | 你必须做到 因为经过这么多年 |
[16:14] | of tricking us into staying close, | 骗我们保持亲近 |
[16:16] | all you’ve done is drive us away. | 你只是把我们越推越远 |
[16:21] | They’re right, Bevy, and you know it. | 他们说得对 贝弗 你知道的 |
[16:23] | Of course I know it. | 我当然知道 |
[16:25] | They’ve just grown up so fast, Murray. | 只是他们成长得太快了 默里 |
[16:28] | I’m their mother. I’ve given them everything! | 我是他们的妈妈 我把一切都给了他们 |
[16:31] | And it is so hard to be reminded | 意识到和他们朝夕相处的日子结束了 |
[16:33] | that your time with them is over. | 真的令我很难过 |
[16:35] | It’s not over. It’s just changing. | 不是结束 只是改变 |
[16:38] | And you just got to figure out a way to change with it. | 你得找到办法一起改变 |
[16:41] | I have returned for my melon baller. | 我回来拿瓜勺 |
[16:44] | Good day to you. | 日安 |
[16:46] | Ouch. | 好伤人 |
[16:48] | After ripping off “Hogan’s Heroes,” | 在抄袭《霍根英雄》之后 |
[16:50] | Pops helped me get one final shot save my butt and my grade. | 老爷子帮我获得了最后一次机会挽救成绩 |
[16:53] | Hey. I’m just gonna skip the preamble and show you | 我就不多说什么了 直接让大家看看 |
[16:55] | what really happened to my grandfather in the war. | 在战争期间我外公的真正经历 |
[16:58] | It was October 8, 1942. | 那是1942年10月8日 |
[17:02] | I signed up for basic training and was shipped off to Alabama. | 我报名了基本训练 去了阿拉巴马州 |
[17:06] | The heat was brutal, | 当时酷暑难耐 |
[17:07] | and we lost a lot of good men along the way. | 途中我们失去了不少好兄弟 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry, Al. I got to go. | 对不起 老艾 我得走了 |
[17:12] | Damn it, Boxy! Don’t you leave me! | 见鬼 小盒子 别离开我 |
[17:14] | I got no choice! I tripped and hurt my foot. | 我别无选择 我摔倒了伤了脚 |
[17:17] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[17:19] | It was summer. Our boat was headed for Florida | 那是夏天 我们的船前往佛州 |
[17:22] | loaded with 1,000 crates of pants. | 装上一千箱裤子 |
[17:24] | Problem was, no one knew which were the small pants | 问题是 没人知道哪些是小号 |
[17:27] | and which were the large pants. | 哪些是大号 |
[17:29] | It was up to me to make sure everyone got the right size pants. | 所有人都拿到尺码正确的裤子只能靠我了 |
[17:34] | Sir! These pants are too short, sir! | 长官 这些裤子太短了 长官 |
[17:36] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[17:39] | We docked at dawn, and by God, | 黎明时我们靠岸 苍天在上 |
[17:42] | we delivered those pants, | 我们把裤子送到了 |
[17:43] | which fit perfectly on the bravest soldiers | 全世界最勇敢的战士们穿上了 |
[17:46] | this world has ever known. | 非常合适 |
[17:48] | Turns out, heroes come in all shapes and sizes. | 原来 英雄并不一定要轰轰烈烈 |
[17:51] | I know Pops didn’t storm the beach at Normandy, | 我知道老爷子没有登陆诺曼底 |
[17:53] | but he still put his life on the line. | 但他依然冒过生命危险 |
[17:55] | And that’s why he’s my hero. | 所以他是我的英雄 |
[18:02] | Damn. That got me. | 见鬼 太感动了 |
[18:05] | My gramps was a cook on a Navy barge | 我的外公是海军驳船上的厨师 |
[18:08] | that never left Hudson Bay. | 从来没离开过哈德逊湾 |
[18:09] | So I don’t fail? | 我及格了吗 |
[18:11] | Son, that was the best damn term paper I’ve ever seen. | 孩子 那是我见过的最优秀的学期论文 |
[18:13] | And I suggest you keep making more. | 我建议你拍摄更多 |
[18:15] | And I did, thanks to Pops. | 我的确这样做了 要感谢老爷子 |
[18:17] | Turns out, every once in a while | 原来 有时候 |
[18:20] | we get so excited to be around our family, | 在家人身边我们会得意忘形 |
[18:22] | we lose sight of doing what’s right. | 却忽略了要做正确的事 |
[18:24] | – Whatcha doing? – You were right. | -你在做什么 -你说得对 |
[18:27] | I’m always trying to… | 我总是试着 |
[18:28] | stop the kids from changing, stop everything from changing. | 阻止孩子们改变 阻止所有事去改变 |
[18:32] | But now I realize that’s impossible. | 但现在我知道这是不可能的 |
[18:34] | It’s time for me to change, too. | 是时候我也改变了 |
[18:38] | So, the visit’s over? I mean, it just felt so fast. | 探访结束了吗 感觉太快了 |
[18:41] | Well, we have a few minutes right now. | 我们现在还有几分钟 |
[18:43] | Let’s make the most of it. | 我们好好利用下 |
[18:44] | Kids, I need to talk to you. | 孩子们 我需要和你们谈谈 |
[18:46] | Geoff, get out. | 杰夫 走人 |
[18:46] | You know, I don’t mind staying. | 我不介意留下 |
[18:48] | Sometimes, I kind of feel like I’m part of the family. Okay. | 有时我觉得我也是这个家的人 好吧 |
[18:50] | Mom, don’t even start. I get enough lectures at school. | 妈 省省吧 我在学校听的说教够多了 |
[18:53] | It’s not a lecture. It’s an apology. | 不是讲课 是道歉 |
[18:57] | I’ve done a few… questionable things | 我做过一点有问题的事情 |
[19:00] | – to keep you kids close to me. – “A few”? | -让你们与我亲近 -只是一点吗 |
[19:03] | I’ve done a ton of questionable things! | 我做了很多有问题的事情 |
[19:05] | But no more. | 但再也不会了 |
[19:07] | You kids are changing. | 你们在改变 |
[19:08] | There’s-there’s no reason I can’t, too. | 没理由我不能改变 |
[19:11] | It’s time for an evolution — a Bevolution. | 是时候改变了 贝弗大改造 |
[19:15] | – That sounds expensive. – Oh, it will be. | -听起来会花很多钱 -肯定会的 |
[19:17] | But it’s something I want to do. What do you say? | 但这是我想做的 你们怎么说 |
[19:20] | Sometimes, the toughest decisions in life | 有时候 人生中最难的决定 |
[19:22] | end up giving us the best results. | 最终给了我们最好的结局 |
[19:25] | I say, it’s really awesome. | 我说这非常棒 |
[19:26] | And I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[19:29] | And we come to appreciate our family for who they really are… | 我们感激的是真性情的家人 |
[19:33] | …and who they help us become. | 以及他们塑造的我们 |
[19:37] | No more going home for Mommy to do your laundry? | 不会再回家让妈妈洗衣服了 |
[19:39] | Nope. I’ll just be going home for her. | 不 我只会回家看她 |
[19:42] | And in the end, | 最终 |
[19:43] | it’s not just the stories we tell each other that are important. | 不仅是我们彼此讲述的故事很重要 |
[19:47] | It’s the people who tell them. | 讲述故事的人也非常重要 |
[19:55] | – Ready? – Yeah, I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[19:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我做什么 |
[19:58] | My name is Albert — actor Albert — | 我叫艾伯特 演员艾伯特 |
[19:59] | Look at the camera. | 看镜头 |
[20:00] | …actor Albert S. Solomon. | 演员艾伯特·S·所罗门 |
[20:02] | That’s so depressing. Say it nicer. | 太压抑了 和气一点 |
[20:07] | Don’t throw that! | 别扔 |
[20:09] | My name is Albert S. Solomon. | 我叫艾伯特·S·所罗门 |
[20:12] | I am 80… | 我80岁 |
[20:16] | Do you want me to lie to you? | 你希望我说谎吗 |
[20:17] | No, no, no. That was good. | 不不 很好 |
[20:19] | Up next, from the Von Thurston estate | 下一项 来自冯·瑟斯顿庄园 |
[20:22] | is this abstract expressionist painting of unknown provenance. | 抽象表现主义画作 出处不详 |
[20:26] | The bidding starts at $5,000. | 竞价从五千开始 |
[20:27] | $30,000! | 三万 |
[20:29] | -I have $30,000.- Pump the brakes, kiddo. | -有人出价三万 -慢点 孩子 |
[20:31] | Don’t worry. The whole point is to force these dopes | 别担心 这样做的目的只是强迫这些笨蛋 |
[20:33] | to pay double for this ridiculous art. | 为这幅可笑的画作付双倍价钱 |
[20:34] | I have $30,000 going once. | 三万一次 |
[20:37] | I’m pretty sure that guy raised his hand. | 我相信那个人举手了 |
[20:38] | No. | 没有 |
[20:39] | No? You sure? | 没有吗 你确定吗 |
[20:40] | I am sure. I have $30,000 going twice. | 确定 三万两次 |
[20:43] | Come on, people! | 拜托 各位 |
[20:44] | Look at that beautifully rendered depiction of… | 看那些美丽的渲染 描绘出 |
[20:47] | despair or joy or horses. | 绝望或是欢乐或是马 |
[20:48] | I — Who knows what it is, but just buy it, people! | 谁知道那是什么 快买啊 |
[20:51] | Sold to Mr. Skywalker and his associate, Dr. Zaius. | 由天行者先生和他的助手佐斯博士竞得 |
[20:55] | Run, Adam. Run and don’t look back. | 快跑 亚当 快跑别回头 |