时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, I was unathletic, | 在八十年代 我运动能力不好 |
[00:02] | uncoordinated, and extremely lazy-eyed. | 手脚不协调 一只眼还斜视得厉害 |
[00:05] | Luckily, there was an adult | 幸好 有一位成年人 |
[00:06] | to help shepherd me through this difficult time — | 帮助引导我度过这段困难时期 |
[00:08] | my gym teacher, Coach Mellor. | 我的体育老师 梅勒教练 |
[00:10] | Hustle, hustle! Build that muscle! | 打拼 打拼 锻炼肌肉 |
[00:13] | Let’s go! | 都快点 |
[00:14] | I’m lookin’ at you, Goldfarb! | 我盯着你呢 金巴巴 |
[00:17] | Dave Kim, I am your father! | 金戴夫 我是你父亲[万年星战老梗] |
[00:21] | Ha! Dude! No one’s ever done that before! | 哥们 从没人玩过这个梗 |
[00:23] | And no one will ever do it again! | 今后你们也别想再玩 |
[00:24] | Drop and give me 20 burpees! Now! | 给我趴下做二十个立卧撑跳 快 |
[00:27] | Just when I thought gym couldn’t get worse, | 正当我以为体育课不会变得更糟时 |
[00:29] | the new school year began and it did. | 新学年开始了 一切直转急下 |
[00:31] | All right! | 好了 |
[00:32] | Welcome to third-period gym, | 欢迎来到第三课时体育课 |
[00:35] | freshmen through seniors. | 新生老生一起上 |
[00:36] | Now, to any of you younger, spindly-armed students | 要是你们中有哪个细胳膊细腿的新生 |
[00:40] | worried about the insane disparity of height and weight | 担心会因这门课上差距悬殊的身高与体重 |
[00:43] | in this class, I say… | 而承受不住 我的回答是 |
[00:45] | what are ya gonna do? | 你除了乖乖受着还能咋办 |
[00:47] | Suggestion, Coach. | 提个建议 教练 |
[00:49] | Perhaps the younger, dorkier students | 或许年纪比较小 比较呆的学生 |
[00:52] | should wear shin guards and helmets, | 该穿上护胫和头盔 |
[00:54] | because I will bring the thunder. | 因为我会让他们五雷轰顶 |
[00:57] | Oh, balls. You’re in this class? | 见鬼 你也上这节课 |
[00:58] | Looks like we got ourselves | 看来我们遇到了 |
[01:00] | a classic brother-versus-brother showdown. | 经典的兄弟对决 |
[01:03] | – No, we don’t. – You know it. | -不 没遇到 -说得对 |
[01:04] | This is why I snap on these blue shorts every day. | 我每天穿上蓝短裤来上班就是为了这种时刻 |
[01:07] | Now let’s play some scooter ball! | 现在开始滑板车手球 |
[01:09] | And so Coach pitted me against my brother | 教练就这样挑唆我们兄弟 |
[01:11] | for the next three months, | 在接下来三个月里反目成仇 |
[01:13] | and each class, it got worse. | 每节课情况都变得更糟 |
[01:15] | Let’s go, smaller team! Get in their face! | 快 小个子队 迎面痛击 |
[01:20] | Not in my house! | 在我的地盘 休想 |
[01:25] | Good job, Goldberg. | 做得好 金伯格 |
[01:26] | Yep, Barry’s vision | 没错 体育课上 |
[01:27] | was laser-focused on me in gym. | 巴瑞的视线像激光般锁定在我身上 |
[01:29] | Mine, on the other hand, was a bit more wandering. | 而我的视线 则不是很聚拢 |
[01:32] | Where are your glasses, kiddo? | 你的眼镜哪去了 孩子 |
[01:34] | Your eye’s all farkakte. | 你俩眼珠子都歪了 |
[01:35] | Broke in gym class. | 体育课上摔坏了 |
[01:37] | Now we all got to live with the lazy eye. | 现在我们都得忍受我的斜视了 |
[01:39] | W-w-what’s that? A-are you talking to me? | 什么 你是在和我说话吗 |
[01:40] | No, I was talking to Pops. | 不 我是在和老爷子说话 |
[01:42] | Then why are you looking at me? | 那你为什么看着我 |
[01:43] | I didn’t! This is me looking at you. | 我没有 我这样才是看着你 |
[01:45] | No, now you’re looking at Mrs. Butterworth. | 不 现在你看的是糖浆瓶子 |
[01:47] | I am not! | 不是的 |
[01:47] | You’re staring right at her! | 你直勾勾盯着它呢 |
[01:49] | Now one eye’s staring at me. | 现在一只眼又盯着我了 |
[01:51] | I don’t know what to do. | 8我都被弄糊涂了 |
[01:52] | Bevy, your son’s wonky eye is ruining breakfast. | 贝弗 你儿子的斜眼把早餐都毁了 |
[01:55] | Adam, put your glasses on. | 亚当 去把眼镜戴上 |
[01:57] | You broke them again?! | 又摔坏了 |
[01:59] | No more glasses! Those things cost a fortune. | 不能再买新眼镜了 那玩意可贵了 |
[02:02] | From now on, | 从现在起 |
[02:03] | you’re gonna wear an eyepatch, like a regular kid. | 你就像普通孩子一样戴眼罩吧 |
[02:05] | But this wasn’t my fault! | 但这不是我的错 |
[02:06] | I was targeted in gym class! | 我在体育课上被盯上了 |
[02:08] | Targeted?! | 被盯上了 |
[02:09] | Who targeted my smooshy-tushed baby boy? | 是谁盯上了我可爱的宝贝儿子 |
[02:11] | ‘Twas I. | 是我 |
[02:12] | Barry, what have I told you | 巴瑞 我是怎么教育你的 |
[02:14] | about picking on poor Adam? | 不许欺负可怜的亚当 |
[02:15] | Then came the Mom guilt trip unique to brothers everywhere. | 然后是天下兄弟都耳熟能详的老妈内疚操纵 |
[02:19] | You realize that one day, I’ll be gone, | 你们不明白吗 有天我不在了 |
[02:22] | and the only thing you’ll have is each other. | 你们两个就只有彼此了 |
[02:24] | Oh, pass! He sucks. | 我才不要 他最讨厌了 |
[02:26] | I suck? | 我讨厌 |
[02:27] | Even your wandering eye hates you | 连你那只斜视的眼睛都讨厌你 |
[02:28] | and wants to leave your head. | 恨不得逃离你的脑袋 |
[02:30] | You two are gonna be best friends forever, | 你们两个要永远做最好的朋友 |
[02:32] | or no Steak-umms for a month! | 否则一个月不准吃速冻牛排 |
[02:33] | Why are you being so mean to me about this? | 你为什么在这件事上对我这么刻薄 |
[02:36] | Here, schmoo. You can wear your backup glasses | 给你 宝贝 你先戴备用眼镜 |
[02:38] | till I get the broken ones to LensCrafters. | 我会把摔坏的拿到眼镜店去修 |
[02:40] | No! You can’t take away this gift from me. | 不行 你不能将我的乐趣夺走 |
[02:42] | I finally have a reason to go to school. | 我好不容易有个理由去上学 |
[02:44] | Adam, tell Coach Mellor you want to be on Barry’s team. | 亚当 告诉梅勒教练你想和巴瑞在一个队 |
[02:47] | Saved by Mama Bear once again. | 我又一次被熊妈妈拯救了 |
[02:50] | Now all I had to do was plead my case to my bear of a coach. | 现在只要向我的熊教练阐明情况就好了 |
[02:53] | Okay, party people! | 大家都听好了 |
[02:55] | The rubber balls are wet and molded over, | 橡胶球汗湿后都发霉了 |
[02:57] | so today, we will be playing dodgeball | 所以今天玩躲避球时 |
[03:00] | with lady softballs. | 我们用女生的垒球 |
[03:01] | They’re large, they’re hard, | 它们又大 又硬 |
[03:03] | and they will leave a mark. | 一砸一个坑 |
[03:05] | Coach, quick sidebar? | 教练 听我说句话行吗 |
[03:07] | First of all, son, | 首先 孩子 |
[03:08] | you got to take off the comedy glasses. | 你得把这副搞笑眼镜摘了 |
[03:09] | We’re not in clown school. | 我们这又不是小丑学校 |
[03:11] | Sadly, these are not for hilarity — | 不幸的是我戴它不是为了搞笑 |
[03:13] | just to fix a lazy eye. | 只是为了矫正斜视 |
[03:14] | On that note, I was thinking maybe | 说到这 我在想 |
[03:16] | Barry and I can be on the same team? | 或许我能到巴瑞那个队去 |
[03:18] | Or you can finally cast off | 或者你可以选择 |
[03:20] | your self-doubt and those orthopedic glasses | 终于摆脱自我怀疑和那副矫正镜 |
[03:22] | and make your big bro suck it on the court of life. | 让你大哥在人生的法庭上受到制裁 |
[03:25] | Solid plan. | 计划很棒 |
[03:26] | However, my mom really wants us on the same team | 不过 我妈真的很希望我们在同一队 |
[03:29] | to avoid further damage to my growing body. | 以避免我正在成长的身体受到更多伤害 |
[03:31] | Son, the only reason Barry pummels you | 孩子 巴瑞不停揍你的唯一原因 |
[03:33] | is because you let him. | 就是你听之任之 |
[03:35] | You got to to stop running and unleash the beast inside. | 你必须停止逃避 放出心中的野兽 |
[03:37] | And don’t just do it for you. | 这么做不只是为了你 |
[03:39] | Do it for all the picked-on, little-dorkus brothers | 也是为了所有被欺负的小矮子弟弟 |
[03:42] | who cry “no more!” | 他们在哭喊”到此为止” |
[03:44] | Now, are you gonna stand up and be a man | 你是想站直了做个男人 |
[03:47] | or are you gonna cower behind your mommy? | 还是懦弱地躲到你妈妈身后 |
[03:49] | You’re pitting my babies against each other on purpose?! | 你故意挑拨我的宝贝们攻击彼此 |
[03:53] | Unacceptable! | 我不能接受 |
[03:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我十分抱歉 |
[04:10] | It was October 11, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十月十一日 |
[04:12] | and Erica was making the most of a wild Saturday night on campus. | 爱丽卡正充分利用大学校园的狂野周六 |
[04:16] | No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[04:16] | No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[04:17] | No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[04:18] | No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[04:19] | No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[04:20] | No, you hang up! | 不 你先挂 |
[04:21] | No — | 不 |
[04:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:23] | You’re actually ruining Peter Cetera for me. | 彼得·赛特勒的歌都被你毁了 |
[04:25] | Just hang up already before I barf! | 在我狂吐之前快挂电话吧 |
[04:27] | Okay, it’s getting late, babe. | 好吧 时间不早了 宝贝 |
[04:29] | We need to hang up for real this time. | 这次我们真得挂了 |
[04:31] | God! It’s so hard to hang up! | 老天 挂电话太难了 |
[04:33] | Who? Wha’ phone? Hello? | 谁 啥电话 你好 |
[04:36] | Geoff, I think we fell asleep on the phone! | 杰夫 我们好像没挂电话就睡着了 |
[04:38] | We fell asleep together? | 我们一起睡着的吗 |
[04:40] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[04:41] | So much long-distance charges! | 这得花多少长途电话费 |
[04:42] | Crap! I’m the one who called you! | 见鬼 是我打给你的 |
[04:44] | This phone bill’s gonna be insane! | 话费单肯定高得吓死人 |
[04:46] | Oh, no! Your dad’s gonna hate me so much! | 不 你爸会恨死我的 |
[04:48] | Money’s his anger flash point! | 钱最能激发他的愤怒 |
[04:50] | We got to get off this phone, Geoff! | 我们得挂电话了 杰夫 |
[04:51] | Every second costs us! | 每一秒都要更多话费 |
[04:52] | – Hang up! – No, you up! | -快挂 -不 你先挂 |
[04:54] | – No, you hang up! – No, you hang up! | -不 你先挂 -不 你先挂 |
[04:55] | Geoff, hang up the phone!! | 杰夫 快挂电话 |
[04:57] | As Erica’s phone bill was skyrocketing, | 在爱丽卡的话费单直线上涨时 |
[04:59] | my mom was still coming down hard on Mellor. | 我妈还在对梅勒各种施压 |
[05:02] | I put up with your macho attitude, | 你大男子主义的态度我忍了 |
[05:04] | but when it affects my family, we got big problems. | 但涉及到我家人时 我们的问题大了 |
[05:07] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好吧 是这么回事 |
[05:09] | I, too, had a bully for an older brother, | 我大哥也是个恶霸 |
[05:11] | and, much like Adam, I never stood up to him. | 就像亚当一样 我也从没勇敢面对他 |
[05:13] | I was just… too afraid. | 过去我总是很害怕 |
[05:15] | You — afraid? | 你 害怕 |
[05:16] | You don’t know Nick Mellor. | 你不认识尼克·梅勒 |
[05:18] | When we were kids, he beat me at everything — | 在我们还小时 他什么都比我厉害 |
[05:19] | football, powerlifting, | 足球 举重 |
[05:21] | Greco-Roman wrestling, riflery, | 古典式摔跤 打靶 |
[05:23] | downhill running, kites. | 下坡跑 放风筝 |
[05:24] | Well, you’re grown men now. Things change. | 现在你们都长大了 和过去不一样了 |
[05:27] | Well, not for us. | 对我们而言不是 |
[05:28] | Nick’s the defensive coordinator at Villanova. | 尼克是维拉诺瓦大学的防守教练 |
[05:30] | And me? | 而我 |
[05:31] | I’m just a glorified activities advisor… | 我不过是个高级课余活动顾问 |
[05:34] | with chicken-cutlet thighs. | 大腿像鸡排一样孱弱 |
[05:36] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[05:38] | Your thighs are very large. | 你的大腿很壮 |
[05:40] | Everyone says so. | 每个人都这么说 |
[05:41] | The truth is, maybe if I’d stood up to Nick | 事实是 如果我当年 |
[05:43] | when we were younger I’d be a college coach | 敢于反抗尼克 我就能当上大学教练 |
[05:45] | and he’d be the one drying out these moldy old balls. | 他才是在这吹干发霉的旧橡胶球的人 |
[05:50] | Can’t you just get past it? He’s your family. | 你不能不再计较了吗 他是你家人 |
[05:52] | You sound like Mama — God rest her soul. | 你听起来像我妈 愿她安息 |
[05:54] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[05:55] | She died doing what she loved, though — | 不过她去世时还做着她热衷的事 |
[05:57] | frog squats. | 蛙蹲训练 |
[05:58] | Coach, does your brother have any idea | 教练 你大哥知不知道 |
[06:00] | what he’s done to you? | 他对你造成的影响 |
[06:01] | That’s what Mama asked me — | 我妈当年也是这么问我的 |
[06:03] | right before she did that last ill-advised rep | 问完她就欠考虑地做了最后一组训练 |
[06:05] | that sent her to the final cool-down in the sky. | 让她在天上永远地做着训练后拉伸 |
[06:08] | Oh, Mama, why’d you have to crush it so hard? | 妈妈 你为何要蹲得那么用力 |
[06:11] | While my mom was digging into Coach’s tough past, | 在我妈挖掘教练痛苦的过去时 |
[06:13] | Erica was making a tough call of her own. | 爱丽卡也在拨打一通难缠的电话 |
[06:16] | Hello. Goldbergses’ residence. | 你好 金伯格宅邸 |
[06:19] | Pops don’t say it’s me — Erica! | 老爷子 别叫我的名字 是我爱丽卡 |
[06:20] | – Is that Erica? – Not Erica. | -是爱丽卡吗 -不是爱丽卡 |
[06:22] | Play it cool! | 从容一点 |
[06:23] | I need to talk to Dad about a gigantic phone bill, | 我得告诉老爸高额话费单的事 |
[06:25] | but only if he’s not cranky. | 但只能在他心情好时说 |
[06:27] | – First off, has he eaten? – A little. | -第一点 他吃东西了吗 -吃了点 |
[06:30] | Now a little more. | 现在又多吃了点 |
[06:32] | He’s really teasing that pickle. | 他真执着于那根酸黄瓜 |
[06:34] | Damn it, Al! Hand it over! | 见鬼 老艾 电话给我 |
[06:35] | All right, what’d you do? | 说吧 你犯什么错了 |
[06:37] | Well… I’ve kind of been talking to Geoff a lot, | 我最近总跟杰夫打电话 |
[06:40] | so the next phone bill might possibly be | 所以下一次的话费单可能会 |
[06:41] | a little bit, extremely high. | 有点 特别高 |
[06:44] | It’s only money. | 不过是钱而已 |
[06:45] | “It’s only money”? | “不过是钱而已” |
[06:47] | “It’s only money”? | “不过是钱而已” |
[06:48] | Yeah, it’s only money. | 对 不过是钱而已 |
[06:49] | This from the guy who made me bring my own cream cheese? | 让我自己从家带奶油干酪的人会说这种话 |
[06:52] | You’re messing with me, right? | 你在唬我 对吗 |
[06:53] | This is just a weird mind game? | 这是某种奇怪的心理游戏吗 |
[06:55] | Look, I know long distance is hard. | 我明白异地恋爱很难 |
[06:58] | If you happen to talk on the phone a little bit more | 如果你刚好多打了些电话 |
[07:00] | and it makes a big bill, so be it. | 花了很多话费 那就这样吧 |
[07:02] | Take the “yes” and hang up! | 快接受他的认可挂电话 |
[07:04] | I’m scared, but I love you, and bye! | 我很害怕 但我爱你 拜拜 |
[07:07] | Okay, Mur. What’s your angle? | 好了 老默 你这是什么把戏 |
[07:10] | No angle. I believe in young love. | 没有把戏 我相信年轻的爱 |
[07:11] | No, you don’t. | 你才不信 |
[07:13] | Of course I don’t! | 我当然不信 |
[07:14] | Do you know what it means to have the one lonely freshman girl | 你知道思念家乡男友的孤单大学女新生 |
[07:17] | who pines for her boyfriend back home? | 是个什么状态吗 |
[07:20] | Oy, I remember that girl — Ethel Kominski. | 我记得那姑娘 埃塞尔·克明斯基 |
[07:23] | She was the worst. | 她最逊了 |
[07:24] | Yeah! Now Erica’s the worst. | 没错 现在爱丽卡是最逊的 |
[07:27] | Instead of partying with frat boys, | 她不会去和兄弟会男生厮混 |
[07:29] | she’s on the phone every night | 每天晚上都守着电话 |
[07:31] | with some yutz a thousand miles away. | 和千里之外的某个傻小子聊天 |
[07:33] | But that’s horrible. | 但那太糟了 |
[07:34] | What about Erica going out and having fun | 爱丽卡不是该出去玩 |
[07:36] | and making mistakes and living life? | 犯年轻人的错 享受生活吗 |
[07:38] | I thought about that. | 我也想过那些 |
[07:40] | And then I thought, “Nah. I’m good.” | 然后我就想 “这样挺好” |
[07:41] | As my dad wanted to keep Erica from college life, | 正当我爸想阻止爱丽卡享受大学生活时 |
[07:44] | my mom wanted a family reunion between Coach and his brother. | 我妈想让教练和他哥来个家人团聚 |
[07:47] | Come on, girls! High knees! Let’s go! | 快点 小姑娘们 膝盖抬高 快 |
[07:49] | Come on, 58! | 快点 58号 |
[07:51] | What the hell is that?! | 你搞什么鬼 |
[07:52] | This ain’t Sunday school! | 这可不是主日学校 |
[07:55] | You’re as useless as your communication degree! | 你就像你的传播学文凭一样屁用没有 |
[07:57] | Well, look at that! | 瞧瞧啊 |
[07:59] | A tea party broke out at a football game! | 在橄榄球赛上开起茶话会来了 |
[08:03] | Get up, Lopez! | 快起来 洛佩斯 |
[08:04] | I’ll say when you have heatstroke! | 你中不中暑由我决定 |
[08:07] | That’s Mellor’s brother? Look at him! | 那就是梅勒的大哥 看看他 |
[08:09] | It’s like this coach ate our coach! | 这个教练能把我们的教练吃了 |
[08:11] | All I see is a big teddy bear | 我只看到一只大泰迪熊 |
[08:13] | who aches for his brother’s love. | 渴望他弟弟的爱 |
[08:14] | You know, it’s one thing to mix in with your children. | 要知道 瞎掺和自己家孩子是一回事 |
[08:16] | It’s another when it’s with enormous grown strangers. | 瞎掺和大块头成年陌生人就是另一回事了 |
[08:19] | You may be right. | 你或许是对的 |
[08:21] | Take five, guys! | 休息五分钟 大伙 |
[08:22] | I’ve got orange slices and Kool-Aid here. | 我这有切好的橙子和饮料 |
[08:25] | Help yourselves. | 别客气 |
[08:28] | Spit it out. | 给我吐了 |
[08:29] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, Blondie? | 你以为你这是在做什么 金发妞 |
[08:32] | I’m here to bring the Mellor boys back together. | 我是来让梅勒兄弟重归于好的 |
[08:35] | It’s time to fix things with Coach Rick, Coach Nick. | 是时候和瑞克教练和好了 尼克教练 |
[08:37] | My brother? Pass! | 我弟弟 才不要[传球] |
[08:40] | Not you, Chandler! | 不是让你传球 钱德勒 |
[08:42] | Nice toss, Chandler! I bet your mama’s very proud. | 传得好 钱德勒 你妈肯定很为你骄傲 |
[08:45] | You’re not gonna leave here | 我不同意跟你走 |
[08:46] | until I agree to come with you, are you? | 你就不打算离开 对不对 |
[08:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:48] | Beverly Goldberg never backs down. | 贝弗莉·金伯格从不让步 |
[08:50] | Also, I’m extremely intrusive. | 我还特别会干涉别人 |
[08:53] | Orange slice? | 吃橙子吗 |
[09:04] | Okay, those are meant to be shared. | 好吧 这些本该大家一起吃的 |
[09:06] | The weekend had arrived, | 周末到了 |
[09:08] | but it was business as usual for my sister. | 但对我姐来说一切照旧 |
[09:10] | Just doing my nightly RA check-ins. | 我这个舍监来晚间查寝了 |
[09:12] | Any big plans tonight? | 今晚有什么大计划吗 |
[09:13] | Oh, yeah. Huge. Don’t wait up. | 有 特别大 别给我留门了 |
[09:16] | I get it — you’ll trust me when you’re ready. | 我懂 你准备好时自然会信任我 |
[09:18] | In the meantime, read this. | 与此同时 读读这个 |
[09:20] | “Depression: More Than A Case Of The Mondays”? | “抑郁 不只是周一症候群” |
[09:22] | It happens to a lot of lonely, isolated shut-ins, like you. | 很多像你这样孤独避世的宅女都会抑郁 |
[09:26] | I’m not depressed, Srini. | 我不抑郁 斯里尼 |
[09:27] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[09:29] | “Denial — De Thing Dat You Have.” | “否认现实 你就是这毛病” |
[09:32] | Dear Lord, who writes this crap? | 老天啊 这些垃圾都是谁写的 |
[09:33] | Such anger. | 如此愤怒 |
[09:34] | Luckily, I have the perfect pamphlet for that. | 幸好 我有对症的小册子 |
[09:36] | Okay, seriously, do you have a pamphlet for everything? | 说真的 什么情况你都有小册子吗 |
[09:38] | Big-time. | 没错 |
[09:39] | He gave me the one for divorced parents | 他给了我一个父母离异的小册子 |
[09:40] | and something else that’s totally cleared up now. | 还有个我已经不需要的小册子 |
[09:43] | Look, I am not depressed or angry or in denial. | 听好 我不抑郁不愤怒也不否认现实 |
[09:46] | I’m just in a long-distance relationship. | 我只是有个异地男友 |
[09:48] | Of course. All the signs were there. | 就是这样 所有迹象都符合 |
[09:52] | You’re a textbook BORF! | 你是个教科书般的恋排生 |
[09:54] | For sure. Total BORF. | 没错 彻头彻尾的恋排生 |
[09:57] | Okay, what the hell is a BORF? | 好吧 恋排生是什么玩意 |
[09:58] | It stands for “Boyfriend-Obsessed Reject Freshman.” | 全称是”只迷恋男友遭人排挤的新生” |
[10:01] | That’s you. | 就是你 |
[10:02] | I am not a BORF! | 我才不是恋排生 |
[10:04] | It’s not a bad thing, Erica. | 那也不是坏事 爱丽卡 |
[10:05] | You’re just that sad girl that stays on the phone | 你不过是个可悲的女孩 守着电话 |
[10:07] | with her loser boyfriend from high school | 守着很逊的高中男友 |
[10:08] | ’cause she has no life. | 因为你的生活乏善可陈 |
[10:09] | That sounds very bad! | 那听起来糟透了 |
[10:11] | I don’t want to be a BORF! What do I do? | 我不想做恋排生 我该怎么办 |
[10:13] | Come with me to the Delta Nu party. | 跟我去兄弟会派对 |
[10:15] | It’s gonna be bonkers. | 肯定会很疯狂 |
[10:17] | Yes! Bonkers! I am there! | 好 疯狂 我去 |
[10:18] | I’m just gonna call Geoff — | 我先给杰夫打个电话 |
[10:20] | …is something that a BORF would say. | 恋排生才会说这种话 |
[10:23] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[10:24] | I’ll get you a pamphlet. | 我去给你找个小册子 |
[10:26] | Crimp? | 烫头发吗 |
[10:29] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen, it’s game time. | 女士们先生们 比赛时间到 |
[10:31] | Today’s scooter ball captains — Goldberg versus Goldfarb. | 今天滑板手球的队长 金伯格对金巴巴 |
[10:34] | Uh, Coach? We went through this already. | 教练 我们讨论过这件事了 |
[10:37] | Do I really have to get my mom involved again? | 我真的需要再请我妈出马吗 |
[10:39] | It’s happening, Goldfarb. | 你躲不过的 金巴巴 |
[10:40] | Now, get on that tiny scooter, like a man. | 快给我爷们点坐上小滑板车 |
[10:44] | But that day, | 但那天 |
[10:45] | Coach would have to man up | 必须爷们起来的是教练 |
[10:47] | and face his older brother. | 面对他的大哥 |
[10:49] | Yo! Coach Rick! | 瑞克教练 |
[10:50] | Coach Nick. | 尼克教练 |
[10:51] | We need to powwow. Take a knee. | 我们得谈谈 单膝跪下 |
[10:53] | This is my gym. You take a knee. | 这是我的体育课 你单膝跪下 |
[10:55] | Can’t — I said “Take a knee” first, | 不行 我先说的 |
[10:56] | so, according to the laws of coaching, | 根据教练法则 |
[10:58] | you got to take it. | 你必须跪下 |
[11:00] | Boys, watch Mellor and Mellor sort through decades of anger, | 孩子们 看梅勒与梅勒一解几十年的恩怨 |
[11:04] | – all thanks to me. – It’s true. | -这都多亏我 -没错 |
[11:06] | Blondie came by work the other day | 金发妞那天来我上班的地方 |
[11:07] | and told me you were sad, | 告诉我你很伤心 |
[11:08] | and so I figured I’d just come by here | 所以我想我过来一趟 |
[11:10] | and tell you personally I’m sorry… | 亲自告诉你我很遗憾 |
[11:13] | that you lost your xxx. | 你已经不是男人了 |
[11:17] | Are you that gutless that you got to get some hot mom | 你已经没种到要找个辣妈 |
[11:19] | to come by and whine for you? | 来我这帮你抱怨了吗 |
[11:22] | Thank you. | 你真会说话 |
[11:23] | I’ve been waiting to say this my entire life. | 我这辈子都在等着说这句话 |
[11:25] | You are a mean and rude person! | 你是个刻薄粗鲁的人 |
[11:28] | – Excuse me? – You’re just jealous | -你说什么 -你嫉妒 |
[11:29] | ’cause I’m a real coach and you’re stuck here. | 因为我是真正的教练 而你沦落此地 |
[11:31] | That’s not my fault, | 这不是我的错 |
[11:32] | but you act like it is, and that is hurtful. | 但你表现得好像是我的错 这很伤人 |
[11:35] | All right, that’s it! | 好了 够了 |
[11:36] | You’re outta here! | 你给我走 |
[11:40] | Did you just blow your whistle at me?! | 你刚冲我吹口哨吗 |
[11:42] | Yeah, I did! | 是的 |
[11:43] | And according to the laws of coaching, | 根据教练法则 |
[11:45] | that means you got to take a lap! | 就是说你要跑圈 |
[11:47] | No. You take the lap! | 不 你跑圈 |
[11:53] | How dare you blow your whistle at me in my gymnatorium?! | 你胆敢在我的课堂上对我吹口哨 |
[11:56] | – You have no right! – But I do. | -你没这个权利 -我有 |
[11:57] | This is the Blare-X 2000, the Champagne of whistles, | 这是嘟嘟X2000 口哨中的贵族 |
[12:01] | given only to college coaches. | 只有大学教练才能用 |
[12:03] | So…my whistle wins. | 所以 我的口哨赢了 |
[12:06] | Anybody can get a whistle. | 任何人都能买个口哨 |
[12:07] | What really matters is what’s in here, | 真正重要的是这里 |
[12:08] | and you and I both know I always give 110%. | 你我都知道我总是付出110% |
[12:11] | And everyone knows I give 111. | 所有人知道我总是付出111% |
[12:14] | That’s not possible! | 那是不可能做到的 |
[12:16] | Everybody knows that 110% is the maximum! | 所有人都知道110%是人类极限 |
[12:18] | Boys, think of your poor sweet mother. | 孩子们 想想你们可怜的亲爱的妈妈 |
[12:20] | You’re family. You have to settle this the right way. | 你们是家人 必须用正确的方式来解决 |
[12:23] | With sports. | 用体育比赛 |
[12:24] | I was thinking kind words and maybe huggies and snuggies. | 我想的是贴心的话语 或者抱抱 |
[12:28] | Never! We settle this on the court, like men. | 决不 我们像男人一样在球场上解决 |
[12:32] | Scooter ball?! | 滑板手球 |
[12:33] | Shouldn’t you choose a game you don’t suck at? | 你不该选一个你实际擅长的运动吗 |
[12:36] | Let’s go. | 来比试比试 |
[12:37] | Two-on-two. | 二对二 |
[12:39] | Big brothers versus little bros. | 大哥对小弟 |
[12:42] | Winner takes the title of best brother in the universe. | 胜者成为全宇宙最棒的兄弟 |
[12:46] | No! My babies want no part of this. | 不 我的宝贝们不想牵扯进来 |
[12:48] | Yes! I’m on the scary giant’s team now. | 太好了 这次我和吓人的巨人是一队的 |
[12:52] | Barry Goldberg. | 我是巴瑞·金伯格 |
[12:53] | Try to keep up. | 别被我落下 |
[12:54] | While I was forced into a brotherly death match, | 正当我被迫参加兄弟死亡对决 |
[12:56] | my dad was dead set on keeping Erica | 我爸正一心想让爱丽卡 |
[12:58] | occupied on the phone. | 被电话牵绊住 |
[13:00] | Why don’t you come on down and get comfy cozy in my chair | 不如你过来舒服地坐在我的沙发上 |
[13:02] | – and call Erica. – Really? | -给爱丽卡打电话 -真的吗 |
[13:04] | ‘Cause you said if I came within 5 feet of your chair | 因为你说过如果我胆敢靠近你的沙发 |
[13:06] | that you’d punch my father. | 你就去揍我爸 |
[13:09] | That’s me — the funny dad havin’ fun. | 我就那样 爱说笑的老爸在说笑 |
[13:12] | Here’s the phone. | 电话在这 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna get you a cup of joe | 我给你煮杯咖啡 |
[13:15] | so you can talk to Erica all night long. | 好让你和爱丽卡聊一整晚 |
[13:17] | Actually, she’s at a frat party. | 其实她去参加兄弟会派对了 |
[13:18] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:20] | Her 32-year-old sophomore RA called her a BORF, | 她32岁的二年级舍监说她是恋排生 |
[13:22] | so she’s gonna experience college a bit. | 所以她要多体验一下大学生活 |
[13:24] | Does this recline? | 这是能躺下的吗 |
[13:25] | Get out of my chair! | 滚下我的沙发 |
[13:26] | You’re okay with Erica cavorting around Washington, D.C., | 你居然不介意爱丽卡和一帮烂醉的兄弟会男生 |
[13:31] | with a bunch of drunken frat boys? | 在华盛顿特区寻欢作乐 |
[13:33] | – Yeah, it’s fine. I trust her. – No! | -这没什么 我相信她 -不 |
[13:34] | You have to make sure that she’s safe | 你必须确保她很安全 |
[13:36] | and she’s committed to you and only you. | 并且心里只有你一个人 |
[13:38] | Now get out of here! | 快给我滚 |
[13:41] | And that’s how you keep your daughter a lonely shut-in | 这样我闺女就能作为孤独的宅女 |
[13:44] | for another glorious evening. | 浪费又一个美好的夜晚 |
[13:46] | Or you sent a desperate high-school boy | 或者你让一个绝望的高中男孩 |
[13:48] | to Erica’s college to commit to her forever. | 去爱丽卡的大学向她许诺终生 |
[13:51] | Come on. He knew what I meant. | 拜托 他知道我的意思 |
[13:54] | He had no idea what I meant. | 他不知道我的意思 |
[13:56] | That boy’s got to be stopped. | 必须阻止那小子 |
[14:01] | If my parents ask, I’m staying with Barry for the weekend. | 如果我父母问起 就说我和巴瑞过周末 |
[14:04] | Thank you for believing in love! | 谢谢你相信爱情 |
[14:05] | No, no, no! That’s the opposite of what I believe in! | 不不不 这和我相信的正相反 |
[14:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[14:09] | I got to drive like hell, | 我得开飞车 |
[14:10] | beat that moron to Erica’s door! | 比那个白痴先到爱丽卡的宿舍 |
[14:12] | – You need pants! – I’ll get ’em on the way! | -你需要长裤 -我在路上买 |
[14:15] | With that, my dad scooted off | 就这样 我爸飞驰而去 |
[14:17] | to stop Geoff from making a huge mistake. | 阻止杰夫犯下大错 |
[14:19] | Meanwhile, the gym was packed | 与此同时 体育馆坐满了人 |
[14:20] | for the great scooter-ball showdown. | 来看伟大的滑板车手球对决 |
[14:23] | Didn’t think there’d be such a big crowd for scooter ball. | 没想到会有这么多人来看滑板车手球比赛 |
[14:25] | You kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:26] | Some even think we’re playing to the death. | 有些人甚至觉得我们会战斗到死 |
[14:29] | To the death? What?! | 到死 什么 |
[14:31] | Relax. It’s just a rumor. | 放轻松 只是谣言 |
[14:32] | But you might want to give him one last squeeze. | 但你或许想给他一个最后的拥抱 |
[14:34] | This has gone too far. | 这太过头了 |
[14:36] | Mama is putting a stop to this right now. | 妈妈现在就要阻止这一切 |
[14:39] | Don’t back down now! | 不准临阵脱逃 |
[14:40] | You can do this on your own, Goldberg. | 你自己可以的 金伯格 |
[14:42] | You called me by my actual last name. | 你没叫我金巴巴 |
[14:44] | Yeah, because you finally earned it. | 是的 因为现在你配得上了 |
[14:46] | Unless you want to go back to your mother | 除非你想回去找妈妈 |
[14:48] | solving all your problems and end up just like me. | 解决所有问题 最终像我一样 |
[14:50] | Oh, God! That’s the last thing I want. | 老天 我最不想变成你这样 |
[14:53] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[14:54] | Some taken. | 我有点被冒犯了 |
[14:55] | But he’s right, Mom. | 但他说得对 妈妈 |
[14:56] | I got to stop hiding behind you. | 我不能再躲在你身后了 |
[14:58] | I have to unleash the beast inside of me. | 我必须释放心中的野兽 |
[15:01] | No, Schmoo. You know you can’t eat dairy. | 不 宝贝 你知道你不能吃奶制品 |
[15:04] | Not that beast! | 不是那个野兽 |
[15:05] | I’m talking about Barry. | 我说的是巴瑞 |
[15:07] | It’s time he stops looking at me like I’m some lazy-eyed nerd. | 该让他知道我不是斜眼书呆子了 |
[15:11] | It really was. Thanks to Coach, | 的确 多亏了教练 |
[15:13] | I finally realized what I had to do — | 我终于意识到我必须做的事 |
[15:15] | fight. | 战斗 |
[15:16] | For every Rec Spec-sporting little brother | 为所有戴运动眼镜 |
[15:18] | who suffered a lifetime of living in the shadows. | 一辈子生活在阴影中的小弟们战斗 |
[15:21] | Game on! | 比赛开始 |
[15:23] | I was gonna stand up to Barry… by taking a seat | 我要靠坐上滑板车站直了面对巴瑞 |
[15:26] | and scooting like I never scooted before. | 用生命去滑滑板车 |
[15:29] | You’re going down, Mellor! | 你死定了 梅勒 |
[15:31] | Not if I take you down first, Mellor! | 除非我先干掉你 梅勒 |
[15:39] | Go long, baby! Go long! | 远点 宝贝 远点 |
[15:41] | I got you! Look alive! | 有我在 打起精神 |
[15:43] | Take the shot, Goldberg! | 射门 金伯格 |
[15:44] | Take the shot! | 射门 |
[15:47] | And that day… | 那天 |
[15:49] | Not in my house! | 在我的地盘 休想 |
[15:53] | …I gave Barry a gym-class smackdown for the first time ever. | 我第一次给了巴瑞一记体育课重击 |
[15:57] | And it was glorious! | 太精彩了 |
[15:59] | Foul! That was a foul! It doesn’t count! | 犯规 那是犯规 进球不算 |
[16:02] | You’re cheating like you always do, cheater! | 你总是这样耍诈 赖皮 |
[16:04] | Oh, please! You got no integrity at all! | 拜托 你根本不诚实 |
[16:06] | And you’re a butthead. | 而且你是个死光头 |
[16:07] | Why don’t you roll over here and call me that to my face. | 你不如划到这里来当面这样叫我 |
[16:10] | Here I come, tough guy. | 我来了 硬汉 |
[16:12] | Let’s see what you got. | 来看看你有什么能耐 |
[16:18] | Is this what you want when I’m gone? | 我去世后你们想这样吗 |
[16:24] | Thanks to my dad’s poorly worded advice, | 因为我爸用词不当的建议 |
[16:26] | Geoff was ready to go big or go home. | 杰夫准备不成功便成仁 |
[16:28] | – Geoff?! – Erica! | -杰夫 -爱丽卡 |
[16:30] | I can’t believe you’re here! | 真不敢相信你来了 |
[16:31] | I know. I had to see you. | 我知道 我必须来见你 |
[16:32] | And why is your dad here? | 你爸为什么在这 |
[16:33] | – Schwartz. – I know. | -施瓦兹 -就是 |
[16:35] | Some last-minute furniture-convention thing? | 什么临时家具大会 |
[16:37] | Yeah. I said that. | 对 我说的 |
[16:38] | You’re going to the Ramada with me. | 你和我一起住酒店 |
[16:40] | Uh…no. He’ll be staying with me. | 不 他会和我一起住 |
[16:42] | Without adult supervision? | 没有大人监督 |
[16:44] | What do you think this is? | 你以为这是什么地方 |
[16:45] | College. | 大学 |
[16:46] | I hear dorm drama. | 我听到宿舍狗血剧的声音了 |
[16:47] | I have a pamphlet for defusing confrontations. | 我有消除矛盾的小册子 |
[16:49] | Oh, my. What’s all this? | 我的天 什么情况 |
[16:51] | Lameness. Just Erica totally BORFin’ out. | 逊 不过是爱丽卡变成终极恋排生 |
[16:54] | Nobody is BORFing anyone. | 不准再叫任何人恋排生 |
[16:56] | Your dad’s right. It wouldn’t be appropriate for me to stay. | 你爸说得对 我留下来不合适 |
[16:59] | Unless — | 除非 |
[17:00] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[17:02] | …we were…married? | 我们结婚了 |
[17:04] | Is that a ring? | 这是戒指吗 |
[17:05] | I sold my CD collection. | 我把收藏的CD卖了 |
[17:06] | What’s happening, dude? | 这是什么情况 哥们 |
[17:08] | It appears your boyfriend is proposing | 看来你男友在用一个 |
[17:09] | with a tiny, little diamond flake. | 小小的钻石渣求婚 |
[17:11] | It’s a definitely “No” in my opinion. | 依我看这样绝对不能答应 |
[17:13] | Do you two mind?! | 你俩走人好吗 |
[17:14] | Come on, Erica. What do you say? | 快 爱丽卡 你要嫁给我吗 |
[17:15] | Let’s throw away our futures and keep this love train | 我们抛开未来 让这辆爱情火车 |
[17:17] | chuggin’ on down to marriage town. | 驶进婚姻小镇 |
[17:19] | So poetic. | 太诗意了 |
[17:20] | Get out! Get out! | 滚 滚 |
[17:21] | And you! What the hell has gotten into you? | 你 你这是抽什么疯 |
[17:24] | Mostly your dad. | 主要怪你爸 |
[17:25] | So, is this happening, or…? | 你是同意了还是… |
[17:26] | Absolutely not! | 当然不同意 |
[17:27] | Ohh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry, Mr. Goldberg. | 对不起 金伯格先生 |
[17:30] | She said “No,” and I’m super pumped about that. | 她没同意我却非常开心 |
[17:32] | Wait. Did you put him up to this? | 等等 你让他这样做的吗 |
[17:34] | Well, not exactly like that. | 我没让他来求婚 |
[17:35] | Although I could get used to the idea | 不过我也可以接受 |
[17:36] | of a long-distance marriage. | 异地婚姻 |
[17:38] | Is that why you don’t care about the phone bills? | 所以你不在乎电话费吗 |
[17:40] | Are you trying to keep me from having fun at college? | 你不想让我在大学享受乐趣吗 |
[17:42] | Hey, can I stand up now? | 我能站起来了吗 |
[17:43] | Who tries to ruin college for their daughter? | 谁会毁掉女儿的大学生活 |
[17:45] | Who does that? | 谁会这样 |
[17:46] | Hey, he’s the one who screwed it up by proposing. | 是他搞砸了跑来求婚 |
[17:48] | I just wanted him to keep you from having a life. | 我只是要他阻止你去享受生活 |
[17:50] | And I want you both out of my life. | 我要你们两个都离开我的生活 |
[17:52] | Don’t be mad! | 别生气 |
[17:54] | I was just trying to do what everyone tells me to, | 我只是做别人叫我做的 |
[17:55] | like a good boy! | 我是好孩子 |
[17:56] | I didn’t want to make you unhappy. | 我不是希望你不开心 |
[17:58] | I just wanted you to be lonely. | 我只是希望你孤单 |
[18:00] | Okay, his thing is much worse than mine. | 他这理由比我的过分多了 |
[18:02] | I-I lo- | 我爱… |
[18:04] | Yep, sometimes, it’s hard to let go — | 没错 有时候放手很难 |
[18:06] | and even harder to admit when you’re wrong. | 承受自己错了更难 |
[18:09] | Mind if I grab a hippo? | 我能一起玩吗 |
[18:12] | Sorry about gym class. It’s just… | 体育课的事很抱歉 只是 |
[18:14] | I’ve picked on you my whole life, | 我这辈子一直在欺负你 |
[18:16] | and it’s hard to let go, you know? | 很难停手 你懂吗 |
[18:18] | Well, it wasn’t all bad. | 也有好的一面 |
[18:19] | I mean, you brought out the beast in me, | 你让我释放了心中的野兽 |
[18:21] | and I scored my first goal in anything ever. | 这是我人生第一次射门 |
[18:24] | That’s all ’cause of you. | 这一切都是因为你 |
[18:26] | After seeing Coach and Coach fight like little children, | 看着教练和教练像小孩子一样打架 |
[18:29] | I realized… | 我意识到 |
[18:30] | I don’t want that to be us when we get old. | 我不希望我们老了后也变成那样 |
[18:32] | It won’t be. | 不会的 |
[18:33] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[18:34] | ‘Cause even though you give me dead arms | 因为尽管你揍的我胳膊发麻 |
[18:36] | and call me a nerd | 你叫我呆子 |
[18:37] | and flush the toilet when I’m in the shower, | 在我冲澡时冲马桶 |
[18:40] | you really are my best friend. | 但你是我最好的朋友 |
[18:45] | Same here, nerd. | 你也一样 呆子 |
[18:46] | Just like that, | 就这样 |
[18:48] | my mom’s worst nightmare went away. | 我妈妈最害怕的噩梦消失了 |
[18:50] | ‘Cause that’s what brothers do. | 因为兄弟间就是如此 |
[18:52] | Yo, Coach Rick. | 瑞克教练 |
[18:53] | They look out for each other. | 他们会互相照顾 |
[18:55] | No matter how old they get. | 无论年纪多大 |
[18:56] | Coach Nick. | 尼克教练 |
[18:58] | Come back to gloat? | 回来幸灾乐祸吗 |
[18:59] | No. We’re the ones who dragged him back here. | 不 是我们拉他回来的 |
[19:02] | He’s got something he needs to say. | 他有话要说 |
[19:04] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:06] | I had a hard time as a kid. | 我小时候日子不好过 |
[19:08] | I was huge and shy and had a goatee, | 身材高大又害羞 还有山羊胡 |
[19:11] | – so everybody thought I was a narc. – I remember. | -所有人都以为我是卧底的缉毒警 -我记得 |
[19:13] | I felt bad about myself, and I took it out on you. | 我很自卑 就冲你发泄 |
[19:16] | And… | 还有 |
[19:17] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -对不起 -不必 |
[19:21] | I think you’re right — I’m jealous. | 我想你说得对 我嫉妒你 |
[19:23] | You’re a real coach and…I’m here. | 你是真正的教练 而我在这里 |
[19:26] | Hey, you turn these little punks into men. | 你让这些小混混成为男人 |
[19:28] | If that ain’t great coaching, I don’t know what is. | 如果这不算好教练 我不知道什么才算 |
[19:31] | That day, one set of brothers… | 那天 一对兄弟 |
[19:33] | Get that thing out of here and bring it in. | 握什么手 抱一个 |
[19:35] | …helped another see things a little differently. | 帮助另一对兄弟改变了想法 |
[19:38] | Well, that could’ve gone better. | 事情本不至于沦落至此 |
[19:40] | Yeah, sorry I couldn’t go through with marrying your daughter, Mr. G. | 抱歉我没坚持娶到你女儿 金先生 |
[19:44] | Again, not what I wanted. | 再说一遍 我不是让你来求婚 |
[19:46] | But you’re a nice boy, | 但你是个好孩子 |
[19:48] | and you really do love Erica, so… | 你真的很爱爱丽卡 所以 |
[19:51] | …maybe someday. | 或许某天你俩能成 |
[19:54] | Oh, man. That means you actually like me? | 老天 这是你喜欢我的意思吗 |
[19:56] | Just get in your tiny French clown car. | 快进你小小的法国小丑车 |
[19:59] | – He likes me! – Shut up. | -他喜欢我 -闭嘴 |
[20:00] | Hey, idiot! Don’t go! | 白痴 别走 |
[20:03] | Um…are you talking to him or me? | 你叫他还是叫我 |
[20:06] | She’s talking to you, Schwartz. | 她叫你 施瓦兹 |
[20:07] | Just don’t stay out too late. | 别在外面待到太晚 |
[20:10] | Wait. You’re okay leaving us alone? | 慢着 你放心我们独处吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I trust you. | 对 我信任你们 |
[20:13] | No, you don’t. | 你才不信 |
[20:14] | Look, it used to be my job to keep you safe. | 以前保证你的安全是我的工作 |
[20:18] | But I guess I just have to realize… | 但我想我必须认识到 |
[20:22] | that’s not my job anymore. | 这不再是我的工作了 |
[20:25] | I can’t believe my little peanut is all grown up. | 真不敢相信我的小花生完全长大了 |
[20:29] | Best team you’ll ever be part of is your family. | 最佳团队就是和家人一队 |
[20:33] | You take a lot of shots in life, and sure, you miss a few, | 你在生活中不断尝试 有时会失败 |
[20:36] | but you’re always stronger together. | 但和家人在一起永远更强大 |
[20:40] | ‘Cause in the end, | 因为最终 |
[20:41] | the best teams aren’t always the ones who win. | 最佳团队并不总是赢的那队 |
[20:43] | They’re the ones who play with their heart. | 而是用心打球的那队 |
[21:01] | No more. | 别打了 |
[21:03] | I’m serious. No more! | 我说真的 别打了 |
[21:07] | That one’s for Mama. | 这一球献给妈妈 |
[21:08] | Your ball, Goldbergs. | 到你们了 金伯格兄弟 |
[21:10] | We’re done. You win. | 我们不行了 你们赢了 |
[21:11] | Game. | 结束 |
[21:12] | Now it’s game. | 现在结束 |
[21:13] | Game! | 结束 |
[21:15] | Game! | 结束 |
[21:16] | Game!! | 结束 |
[21:17] | Game!! | 结束 |
[21:18] | Come on. Now’s our chance. | 快走 机会来了 |
[21:19] | Game! Game! Game, game! Game, game! | 结束… |
[21:21] | Game, game, game! Game, game, game, game, game! | 结束… |
[21:23] | Gaaaaaaame! | 结束 |