时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, ’80s video stores. | 八十年代的音像店啊 |
[00:02] | They were heaven for movie lovers, | 它们是电影爱好者的天堂 |
[00:03] | no matter what you wanted to watch. | 无论你想看的是什么 |
[00:04] | And for me, I wanted college comedies, | 至于我 我喜欢大学喜剧 |
[00:07] | like “Back to School”… | 例如《回到学堂》 |
[00:09] | Hey, Dad, when you were in college, | 爸 你当年读大学时 |
[00:10] | did you ever build a Jacuzzi in your dorm room? | 有没有在宿舍装按摩浴缸 |
[00:12] | – No. – …or “Real Genius”… | -没有 -或是《天才反击》 |
[00:13] | Hey, Dad, did you ever use a laser | 爸 你当年有没有用激光 |
[00:15] | – to fill a house with popcorn? – No. | -爆一屋子爆米花 -没有 |
[00:17] | …and of course, “Animal House.” | 当然少不了《动物屋》 |
[00:18] | Hey, Dad, ever put a horse | 爸 你当年有没有牵匹马 |
[00:19] | in your crusty old dean’s office? | 去烦人老院长的办公室 |
[00:20] | Will you pick a movie already? | 你能不能快选部电影 |
[00:22] | I got Chinese food stinking up the car! | 再拖下去我满车都是中餐外卖的味了 |
[00:24] | “Revenge of the Nerds” it is. | 那就选《菜鸟大反攻》吧 |
[00:25] | I hear the 10th viewing | 我听说看第十遍时 |
[00:26] | is when you really start noticing the nuances. | 你会真正开始注意到细微细节 |
[00:28] | While I was living the fantasy of college life, | 在我幻想大学生活时 |
[00:30] | my sister was living in the harsh reality… | 我姐却活在残酷的现实中 |
[00:32] | “F”? | 不及格 |
[00:33] | Wait — um, Professor? How is this even possible? | 等等 教授 这怎么可能 |
[00:36] | Oh, well, that’s easy. You weren’t here for it. | 很简单 因为考试你没来 |
[00:38] | Son of a… While true, not my fault. | 该死的 虽然是事实 但不是我的错 |
[00:42] | See, I’ve been intensely focusing on my music | 您瞧 我最近极度集中于我的音乐 |
[00:44] | – instead of school work. – Sounds like it’s completely your fault. | -而不是学业 -听起来完全是你的错 |
[00:46] | Please, I cannot fail Intro to Film. | 求您了 电影入门我不能挂科 |
[00:48] | Well, I suppose on the off chance you aced your midterm, | 我想如果你在期中考奇迹般地拿出好成绩 |
[00:50] | you might pull your grade up to a D-. | 你的成绩没准能拉上及格线 |
[00:52] | Yes! I’m back in the game. | 太好了 我又有戏了 |
[00:53] | Great. It’s due tomorrow morning. | 很好 明早就交 |
[00:55] | Oh, that’s not gonna work for me. | 明早我交不了 |
[00:57] | A bit of good news.I booked my first real gig tonight, | 好消息 我今晚订下了第一份正式演出 |
[01:00] | the big kegger at Kappa Mu. | 姐妹会的啤酒大派对 |
[01:01] | It turns out that the Styx cover band “Twygs” bailed | 冥河乐队的翻唱乐队”冥啥”不演了 |
[01:03] | and they found my flyer in the trash. | 他们在垃圾桶里发现了我的宣传单 |
[01:05] | Well, that changes everything. | 一切都因此不同了 |
[01:06] | Except your grade, which is still an “F.” | 除了你的成绩还是不及格 |
[01:08] | – No, no, no, no. All good. – Good luck. | -不不不 我能交 -祝你好运 |
[01:10] | Oh, I don’t need it. | 我不用靠运气 |
[01:11] | I am gonna ace this sucker, because I love movies. | 我肯定会写得很好 因为我超爱电影 |
[01:16] | Who do I know who loves movies? | 我认识的人里有谁爱电影 |
[01:17] | One person jumped to mind. | 她脑中浮现出一个人 |
[01:21] | Me — I was a legit, die-hard film geek | 我 我是个名副其实的电影发烧友 |
[01:23] | who obsessed over every little detail of every single movie. | 每部电影的每个小细节都令我痴迷 |
[01:27] | Clap your hands, everybody | 拍起手来 大伙 |
[01:29] | *And, everybody, clap your hands* | *全都拍起手来* |
[01:31] | *We’re Lambda Lambda Lambda and… Omega Mu* | *我们是女生联谊会的姐妹们* |
[01:35] | *And we’ve come here on stage tonight* | *我们今晚登台来* |
[01:37] | *To do our show for you* | *为你们来演出* |
[01:39] | Uh, yello? | 你好 |
[01:40] | Oh, thank God. Just the wonderful man I was looking for. | 谢天谢地 正是我要找的那位大好青年 |
[01:43] | You do know this is Adam, right? | 你知道我是亚当对吧 |
[01:44] | Of course. I was just calling to check in | 当然 我只是打电话问候一声 |
[01:46] | on my handsome guy who knows how to type. | 我那会打字的小帅哥 |
[01:48] | Speaking of, do you know anything | 说起来 你对电影《银翼杀手》 |
[01:50] | about the movie “Blade Runner”? | 有什么了解吗 |
[01:51] | Y-You’re jumping around a ton, | 你的思维好跳跃 |
[01:53] | but it’s one of my favorites. | 但那是我最爱的电影之一 |
[01:54] | – Come visit right now. – Seriously? | -现在就来看我 -你是认真的吗 |
[01:56] | Totally. I miss you, like, so much. | 绝对认真 我想你 太想了 |
[01:59] | – That makes my heart happy. – Okay, great. | -这让我心里甜甜的 -太好了 |
[02:00] | Get your little tush on a bus, ‘kay? Bye-bye now. | 快让你的小屁股坐上巴士 拜拜 |
[02:03] | Did your sister just invite us all to college? | 你姐居然邀请我们一起去大学 |
[02:06] | Let the roller coast of self discovery begin. | 快展开这场刺激的自我发掘之旅吧 |
[02:08] | If you guys are coming, you’ve got to play it cool. | 如果你们也来 你们必须表现得沉稳些 |
[02:11] | The coolest. | 再沉稳不过 |
[02:12] | We’re going to college! | 我们要去大学了 |
[02:19] | It was October 18, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十月十八日 |
[02:21] | an otherwise average morning in the Goldberg house… | 那本是金伯格家很普通的一个清晨 |
[02:24] | – until this happened. – I did it. | -直到这一刻 -我做到了 |
[02:26] | I worked the computer all by myself | 我凭一己之力使用电脑 |
[02:28] | 贝弗莉·金伯格 工作经历 老妈 1968年至今 | |
[02:28] | and made my first official resumé. | 做出了我的第一份正式简历 |
[02:31] | What do you need a resumé for? | 你要简历做什么 |
[02:32] | Da-doi. For the Bevolution, | 还用说吗 为了贝弗大改造 |
[02:34] | my new chapter in life where I move beyond being a mom | 我人生的新篇章 我不再只是孩子妈 |
[02:37] | and start tying new things, like saying “Da-doi.” | 去尝试新事物 说”还用说吗”这种话 |
[02:39] | – Doesn’t work. – Just horrible. | -不适合你 -听着难受 |
[02:40] | And now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[02:42] | But you already have a job. You sub at the school. | 但你已经有工作了 你在学校代课 |
[02:43] | Please, I only did that so I could stalk the kids | 拜托 我代课只是为了在上课期间 |
[02:46] | during school hours. | 偷偷盯着孩子们 |
[02:47] | You swore taking that job had nothing to do with us. | 你当初发誓那份工作与我们无关 |
[02:50] | I was lying. Da-doi. | 我在说谎 还用说吗 |
[02:51] | Nope, still doesn’t work. | 不行 还是别扭 |
[02:53] | Point is, that job was all about you. | 重点是 那份工作都是为了你们 |
[02:55] | The Bevolution is all about me. | 贝弗大改造完全是为了我自己 |
[02:58] | Okay, you wanna change? I got it. | 好吧 你想改变 我有主意 |
[02:59] | Instead of parming shrimp, parm some delicious crab. | 不要再做芝士焗虾了 焗点美味的螃蟹 |
[03:03] | Or some of the big shrimp. You know, the big ones? | 或者做点大虾 特大的那种 |
[03:06] | You dip them into the red sauce. | 沾红酱吃的 |
[03:08] | The big ones. They’re thicker and bigger. | 大的那种 更肥更大 |
[03:09] | – What are you talking about? – I’m trying to help your wife! | -你在说什么胡话 -我在帮你妻子 |
[03:12] | The jumbo kind of shrimp, you know, you eat them cold, | 那种大虾 冷着吃的那种 |
[03:16] | you dip them into cocktail sauce. | 沾鸡尾酒沙司吃的 |
[03:18] | Please stop talking about big shrimp. | 拜托你别再念叨大虾了 |
[03:20] | I need real ideas for my next big move. | 我的下一步大计划需要正经主意 |
[03:23] | What do I do? Who do I become? | 我该怎么做 我该变成怎样的人 |
[03:24] | Oh, I know. A whale trainer. | 我知道了 驯鲸师 |
[03:26] | Your mother doesn’t even like to get her hair wet. | 你妈根本不喜欢弄湿头发 |
[03:29] | She’s not gonna ride some stupid orca. | 她才不会去骑逆戟鲸 |
[03:30] | Orcas are the nursemaids of the sea. | 逆戟鲸就是大海里的小保姆 |
[03:32] | What do you know? We went to SeaWorld once. | 你怎么知道 我们只去过一次海洋世界 |
[03:34] | Big Tasty knows everything there is about whales. | 大甜甜知道关于鲸鱼的一切 |
[03:37] | You tell me something I don’t know about those dumb fish | 你告诉我一件关于那些蠢鱼我不知道的事 |
[03:39] | and I’ll leave you alone. One thing. | 我就不再烦你了 就一件 |
[03:41] | Did you know whales age in reverse? | 你知道鲸鱼的年龄是逆增长的吗 |
[03:44] | That’s what you know? | 你就知道这些 |
[03:45] | Shame on you for wasting my time. | 你真无耻 浪费我的时间 |
[03:47] | Shame on both of you. | 你们俩都很无耻 |
[03:48] | I’m trying to change my life here. | 我这可是想要改变人生 |
[03:50] | So am I. All this talk about shrimp and whales | 我也是 说了这么多关于虾和鲸鱼的话 |
[03:53] | has gotten me pumped up to start a Barry-o-lution. | 让我热血沸腾想来个巴瑞大改造 |
[03:56] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[03:57] | Last year, I had Lainey and I was popular. | 去年我有兰妮 我很有人气 |
[04:01] | This year, I’m garbage. | 今年我就是个垃圾 |
[04:03] | If Mom can change, so can I. | 如果老妈能改变 我也能 |
[04:05] | See what you started? | 瞧你带起的这风气 |
[04:07] | What I’ve started is a journey towards personal growth. | 我带起的是个人成长之旅 |
[04:10] | And if you won’t help me figure it out, | 如果你不帮我寻找方向 |
[04:12] | I’ll go to someone who will. | 我找愿意帮忙的人去 |
[04:15] | John, I’m embarking on a Bevolution. | 约翰 我要开始一场贝弗大改造 |
[04:17] | I would like you to be my guide. | 我想让你做我的引导 |
[04:19] | This will, without a doubt, | 这毫无疑问 |
[04:20] | be the most important meeting of your life. | 将成为你人生中最重要的会议 |
[04:22] | – Um, I’m already in a meeting. – It’s cool. I’ll leave. | -我现在就在开会 -没关系 我走 |
[04:26] | It’s just, for the first time ever, | 这不过是有史以来第一次 |
[04:27] | I was thinking about going to college. | 我在考虑读大学 |
[04:28] | – Please leave. – That’s the point, John. | -求你离开 -就是为了这个 约翰 |
[04:30] | If the Bevolution is successful, | 如果贝弗大改造成功了 |
[04:32] | I won’t be a sub here anymore. | 我就不会留在这做代课老师了 |
[04:34] | As in, y-you’d quit? | 就是说你会辞职 |
[04:36] | Sadly, if I get another job, | 遗憾的是 如果我找到其他工作 |
[04:37] | I shall never grace these halls again. | 我就再也不会为这些走廊添光了 |
[04:39] | – Atkins, out. – This is on me for opening up. | -阿特金斯 出去 -都怪我敞开心扉 |
[04:41] | My God. It’s always been my dream as a guidance counselor | 我的天 我这个辅导员一直梦想 |
[04:44] | to actually one day guide somebody. | 能真正地辅导他人 |
[04:46] | – What’s next? – Read this. | -接下来做什么 -读读这个 |
[04:49] | “What Color is Your Parachute?” | 《你的降落伞是什么颜色》 |
[04:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:53] | “A practical manual for job hunters and career changers.” | “给求职和改行人士的实用手册” |
[04:57] | And from what I’ve read on the back cover, | 从封底的书评来看 |
[04:58] | a lot of people think it’s a game changer. | 很多人认为这本书改变了一切 |
[05:01] | As my mom buckled up for some big life changes, | 就在我妈准备好开始人生大改变时 |
[05:03] | my friends and I were ready | 我和朋友们正准备好 |
[05:04] | for the college weekend of a lifetime. | 开始一生难忘的大学周末 |
[05:06] | Uh, what’s with the freak show? | 这一票怪胎是怎么回事 |
[05:08] | I brought my whole crew. | 我把整个小队都带来了 |
[05:09] | Thought they could share in the weekend’s | 我想这周末和他们一起过 |
[05:10] | “Animal House” style shenanigans. | 像《动物屋》一样搞点恶作剧 |
[05:11] | Can you point us to the nearest | 你能告诉我们最近的 |
[05:12] | bikini car wash/ anti-war-protest? | 比基尼洗车和反战游行在哪吗 |
[05:14] | Uh, yeah, maybe in a few hours. | 几小时后再告诉你吧 |
[05:16] | I’ve got this paper on “Blade Runner.” | 我得写关于《银翼杀手》的论文 |
[05:18] | What? You get to write papers on the best movies ever? | 什么 你可以写史上最经典电影的论文 |
[05:20] | Yep. Just seven more pages left. Should be done by morning. | 没错 只剩七页了 天亮应该就写好了 |
[05:24] | Well, what if we helped? | 我们帮你写行吗 |
[05:26] | Really? You’d help me by sitting here and writing it for me? | 真的吗 你愿意坐在这替我写 |
[05:28] | That’s a brilliant idea. | 这主意太天才了 |
[05:29] | I do have many strong opinions | 我对哈里森·福特在影片中 |
[05:31] | about Harrison Ford’s treatment of replicants. | 对待复制人的态度有很多强烈的观点 |
[05:33] | – I call footnotes. – Great. | -脚注归我 -太好了 |
[05:34] | You work and I’ll go get a fresh batch of books from the library. | 你先写着 我去读书馆再搬批新鲜的书来 |
[05:37] | Let me just get this musical equipment out of your way. | 让我帮你们把这些碍事的乐器拿走 |
[05:39] | Seriously, Erica, it means so much | 说真的 爱丽卡 你能叫我来 |
[05:41] | that you asked me down here to hang. | 和你一起过周末 对我真的意义重大 |
[05:43] | So much. | 意义重大 |
[05:43] | Yeah, it’s really worked out for all of us. | 是啊 对你我都大有帮助 |
[05:45] | You are such good person. | 你这人真好 |
[05:47] | See? The weird kid gets it. | 瞧 那个怪小子都明白 |
[05:48] | Look. Jolt Cola. | 快看 焦特可乐 |
[05:50] | We can stay up for days. | 我们可以好几天不睡了 |
[05:52] | Fine by me. Just write the paper. | 我不管 把论文写好就行 |
[05:54] | – Attention, JTP. – JTP! | -全体注意 JTP -JTP |
[05:57] | The time has come for a Barry-o-lution. | 是时候来一场巴瑞大改造了 |
[06:00] | I don’t have time to explain what that means, | 我没时间解释那是什么意思 |
[06:02] | but I am guaranteed to be the sexiest man | 但我保证在我超棒的改造后 |
[06:05] | in all of Jenkintown after my awesome transformation. | 我将是整个珍金镇最性感的男人 |
[06:08] | I think you should be happy with the way you are. | 我觉得你该为自己现在的样子而满足 |
[06:10] | You’re amazing, man. | 你这么棒 伙计 |
[06:11] | Save your kind words, Matthew! | 不许再夸我 马修 |
[06:13] | I was up all night | 我一夜没睡 |
[06:15] | studying the coolest specimens in the history of mankind. | 研究人类史上最酷的样本 |
[06:19] | As you can see, they have one thing in common. | 如你所见 他们都有一个共同点 |
[06:22] | Behold their untamed curly locks. | 快看他们野性的小卷毛 |
[06:25] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[06:26] | – He cracked the code. – According to my calculations, | -他解开了密码 -根据我的计算 |
[06:28] | if I join this exclusive club, | 如果我能加入这个精英群体 |
[06:30] | I am guaranteed to have the greatest senior year in history. | 我必保能拥有史上最棒的高四生活 |
[06:34] | Dude, that’s impossible. | 哥们 那是不可能的 |
[06:35] | You can’t just go out and get Bon Jovi hair. | 邦乔维乐队发型不是随便去哪都能烫的 |
[06:37] | Can’t I, Naked Robert? | 是吗 裸罗伯 |
[06:39] | The Toni Home Perm. | 托尼家用烫发套装 |
[06:40] | My uncle uses that, | 我叔叔就用这个 |
[06:41] | and he once got confused for John Oates at the airport. | 他有次还在机场被人误认成约翰·欧兹呢 |
[06:44] | My point is proven. | 这证明了我的观点 |
[06:45] | Time for the Barry-o-lution to begin. | 是时候开始巴瑞大改造了 |
[06:47] | The directions say the longer we leave the curlers in, | 使用说明说 卷发棒绑得越久 |
[06:49] | the tighter the perm will be. | 头发就会越卷 |
[06:50] | Like the saying goes, more curls, more girls. | 俗话说 头发越卷 妹子越多 |
[06:53] | I don’t think that’s a saying, dude. | 我不认为有这句俗话 哥们 |
[06:54] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[06:57] | You are gonna love how the pain makes you feel pretty. | 你会爱上痛苦带来的变美的感觉 |
[06:59] | I can feel the beauty burning into my scalp. | 我能感觉到美丽在烧我的头皮 |
[07:02] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 听我说 听我说 |
[07:04] | I’ve just finished the first two chapters of a book, | 我刚刚读完了这本书的头两章 |
[07:07] | and I’ve decided I’m going to go to night school | 我决定我要去读夜校 |
[07:09] | and start a career. | 开始新事业 |
[07:11] | Yes! This is such an exciting day for everyone. | 太棒了 今天对所有人来说都这么振奋 |
[07:13] | Did you say, uh, you’re gonna go to night school? | 你是说你要去读夜校吗 |
[07:15] | That’s right. School at night. | 没错 晚上去上学 |
[07:17] | But isn’t night when we have dinner and watch TV | 但我们不是在晚上吃晚餐看电视 |
[07:20] | and then have dessert and watch TV? | 然后吃甜点看电视吗 |
[07:22] | You can watch “Airwolf” without me. | 没我你自己也能看《飞狼》 |
[07:24] | Also cook and tidy up and help the kids with their homework. | 还有做饭做家务帮孩子们写作业 |
[07:27] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[07:28] | my dad knew in order to maintain his easy life, | 我爸知道若想维持他轻松的生活 |
[07:30] | he’d have to divert my mom’s focus. | 他必须转移我妈的注意力 |
[07:31] | So, he improvised. | 于是他临场发挥 |
[07:33] | Look, I love everything that you’re saying. | 你说的这一切我都很喜欢 |
[07:37] | But why change a little, when you can change a lot? | 但如果能做大改变 为什么要做小改变 |
[07:40] | That’s right. I’m talking hair. | 没错 我指的是发型 |
[07:42] | – My hair? – Yeah, | -我的发型 -对啊 |
[07:43] | everyone knows your giant, golden hair-dome. | 人人都知道你这头大穹顶似的金发 |
[07:46] | It’s your thing. | 这是你的标志 |
[07:46] | Well, I have had this exact hair since I was a tiny baby. | 我的确从小宝宝时起就一直梳这个发型 |
[07:49] | Well, you know what they say, | 你知道人们总说 |
[07:51] | “Real change starts on the outside.” | “真正的改变是由外而内的” |
[07:53] | I have heard something like that. | 我的确听过类似的话 |
[07:55] | It’s true. Why just spend all that time at night school | 是真的 你在一夜间就能改变一切 |
[07:58] | when, in just one night, you can change everything. | 为什么还要花那么多时间读夜校 |
[08:01] | And so, my dad convinced my mom to kick off the Bevolution | 就这样 我爸说服我妈用更招摇 |
[08:04] | with a bigger, bolder, and curlier change. | 更大胆 卷更多的改变来开始贝弗大改造 |
[08:09] | Is that good or bad? It’s bad, right? | 这反映是好还是不好 不好 对吧 |
[08:11] | I can feel it still tightening. | 我能感觉到头发还在变卷 |
[08:12] | No, no. I love it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[08:13] | Really? I look like Babs? | 真的吗 我看起来像芭芭拉吗 |
[08:16] | Total Streisand. | 特像史翠珊 |
[08:18] | You look like a… a beautiful bag of springs. | 你看起来像 一袋美丽的弹簧 |
[08:21] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[08:23] | The dog seems agitated. | 狗狗好像有点激动 |
[08:25] | Yeah, Lucky doesn’t like change. | 幸运不喜欢改变 |
[08:26] | But I do. Love the change. | 但我喜欢 我喜欢改变 |
[08:29] | Thank you so much, sweetie. | 太谢谢你了 亲爱的 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna make you your favorite dinner — | 我要做你最爱的晚餐 |
[08:32] | cheesy sausage casserole. | 芝士香肠砂锅菜 |
[08:34] | Everybody wins. | 双赢啊 |
[08:36] | While my dad encouraged my mom’s curly mop, | 在我爸鼓励我妈的卷卷拖布头时 |
[08:38] | my friends and I were soaking in a crazy college night. | 我和朋友们正沉浸在疯狂的大学之夜中 |
[08:41] | Stop crowding me, guys. | 别围着我了 大伙 |
[08:42] | Everyone’s voice will be heard. | 每个人的意见我都会听的 |
[08:43] | Oh, barf, you’re here already? Where’s your sister? | 讨厌 你已经来了 你姐呢 |
[08:47] | She’s in a towel. | 她只围着浴巾 |
[08:49] | Like, hello? | 有人在吗 |
[08:51] | – I have a girlfriend. – I don’t. | -我有女朋友了 -我没有 |
[08:52] | I’m Dave Kim. ‘Sup? | 我叫金戴夫 你好吗 |
[08:54] | Not now, Dave Kim. | 不是时候 金戴夫 |
[08:55] | Um, she said she’d be right back. | 她刚才说去去就回 |
[08:56] | Really? I thought she was playing at Kappa Mu tonight? | 真的吗 我还以为她去姐妹会演出了 |
[08:58] | Wait. She went to a party without us? | 等等 她不带我们去派对了 |
[09:00] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[09:01] | I’m thinking if she didn’t tell you, maybe I shouldn’t, either. | 我想如果她没告诉你 或许我也不该说 |
[09:03] | But it’s gonna be ba-nanas. | 但肯定会很疯狂的 |
[09:05] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[09:06] | So, Erica didn’t miss me at all? | 这么说爱丽卡根本不想我 |
[09:08] | She’s only using me for my nerdery? | 她不过是利用我的宅男知识 |
[09:10] | Sorry, man. Guess it was too good to be true. | 真遗憾 伙计 看来世上没这么好的事 |
[09:13] | – Maybe it still can be true. – How so? | -或许还是有可能的 -怎么说 |
[09:15] | Well, if we know one thing from our favorite college movie, | 如果说我们从最爱的大学电影中学到了什么 |
[09:18] | it’s that nerds always get their revenge. | 那就是宅男永远能大反攻 |
[09:21] | It might be the Jolt Cola coursing through my body, | 或许是焦特可乐的咖啡因在我体内起了作用 |
[09:23] | but I am an unstoppable force. | 但我的力量无人能挡 |
[09:28] | Okay, here’s the Kappa house as I see it in my head. | 好 这就是我头脑中想象的姐妹会之家 |
[09:31] | Here’s the Jell-O wrestling ring, | 这里是果冻摔跤场 |
[09:32] | the beer fountain, the baby-oil wrestling pool, | 啤酒喷泉 婴儿油摔跤池 |
[09:34] | dry T-shirt storage for wet T-shirt contests, | 湿身大赛的湿T恤仓库 |
[09:36] | and finally, the pillow-fighting pit. | 以及 枕头大战战场 |
[09:40] | Maintain focus. | 别走神 |
[09:41] | We then proceed past Erica, up the back stairs, | 我们经过爱丽卡 去到后楼梯 |
[09:44] | and you know what happens then. | 你们知道接下来如何 |
[09:45] | – Oh, yes. Pantry raid. – Yes. | -对 食品室大突袭 -是的 |
[09:48] | Wait, what? | 慢着 什么 |
[09:49] | We steal their precious food? | 我们偷走她们的宝贝食物 |
[09:51] | Dude, it’s not a pantry raid. | 兄弟 不是食品室大突袭 |
[09:53] | In the movie, they steal underpants. | 电影中他们偷的是内裤 |
[09:55] | Just follow me. | 听我指挥 |
[09:56] | If we stay low and move fast, | 如果我们不被发现行动迅速 |
[09:58] | this will be the greatest night of our lives. | 这将是我们人生中最美好的夜晚 |
[10:00] | Time to show college what we’re made of, gentlemen. | 是时候让大学见识下我们的厉害 先生们 |
[10:03] | Barry had permed himself up and couldn’t wait for his new ‘do to do its magic. | 巴瑞烫了卷发 等不及新发型发挥魔力 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. My perm just doesn’t seem that perm-y. | 我不知道 我的卷看起来不太卷 |
[10:11] | I’m gonna be real here. Your hair looks exactly the same. | 我说实话 你的发型和原来的一模一样 |
[10:13] | Yeah, like a Brillo pad went to town on a lasagna pan. | 好像刚刷过千层面盘子的钢丝球 |
[10:16] | Or the beginning stages of a Chia Pet. | 或是草头娃娃开始发芽的时候 |
[10:17] | I’ve always seen it as a jacked-up bird’s nest. | 我一直觉得是凌乱的鸟巢 |
[10:19] | Well, I will never live a life with semi-curly hair. | 我不会再过着半卷毛的日子 |
[10:22] | I must go bigger. | 放大招 |
[10:23] | “Industrial Hair Tightener”? | 工业毛发卷发剂 |
[10:24] | According to the sassy lady at the beauty store, | 据美容用品店那位娇蛮的女士介绍 |
[10:27] | this is the strongest perm solution on the market. | 这是市面上最强力的卷发剂 |
[10:30] | It also says it’s the premier cosmetic product | 这上面还说这是适用于表演马匹的 |
[10:32] | for show horses. | 首选美容产品 |
[10:33] | Indeed. Directions say 15 minutes max. | 的确 说明上说最多十五分钟 |
[10:35] | I’ll double that and go 50. | 我翻个倍来个五十分钟 |
[10:37] | Dude, do not do that. | 兄弟 别这样做 |
[10:39] | Oh, it’s done. I’m going where no perm has gone before. | 我心已决 我要卷到刷新卷毛的历史 |
[10:42] | Looking good, Schmoo. | 很帅哦 宝贝 |
[10:43] | No one likes a show-off, Mom. | 没人喜欢爱显摆的人 妈 |
[10:45] | Yep, my mom’s new curly ‘do had her so confident | 我妈的新卷发造型让她信心满满 |
[10:48] | that she decided she didn’t need anyone else’s help. | 她决定不再需要其他人的帮助 |
[10:51] | Sweet Medusa. | 我的娘 |
[10:52] | I’m here to return your book, John. I don’t need it. | 把书还给你 约翰 我不需要了 |
[10:54] | As you can see, I’ve already made some huge changes. | 你也看到 我已经做出了巨大改变 |
[10:57] | Uh, yeah, it, uh, draws the eye. | 对 太吸引眼球了 |
[10:59] | Oh, you noticed my permanent. You like? | 你注意到我的卷发了 你喜欢吗 |
[11:01] | Um, I guess I have to say yes. | 我想我必须说喜欢 |
[11:03] | Well, why are you looking at the floor? | 那你为什么看着地板 |
[11:05] | – Hmm? Am I? – Well, now you’re looking at the wall. | -有吗 -现在你看着墙 |
[11:07] | Now you’re looking everywhere but my hair. | 现在你到处看 就是不看我的头发 |
[11:10] | I’ll have you know my husband loves my hair. | 我告诉你 我老公可喜欢了 |
[11:12] | Really? Well, your husband has a very casual relationship with the truth. | 是吗 你老公与诚实的关系太随意了 |
[11:15] | How dare you. Why would he lie to my face? | 你好大的胆子 他为什么当面骗我 |
[11:19] | – Uh, survival? – Doesn’t matter. | -为了活下去 -没关系 |
[11:20] | I feel as good as this perm looks. | 我的感觉和这头卷发一样好 |
[11:23] | Okay, well, I wish you a speedy recovery. | 好吧 我希望你可以很快恢复 |
[11:25] | You know what? Let’s get an honest opinion. | 这样吧 听听真实想法 |
[11:28] | – Thoughts? – You were so hot, Mrs. G. | -想法 -你以前那么漂亮 金太太 |
[11:31] | Why’d you have to do it? Why? | 你为什么这样做 为什么 |
[11:33] | Know what? Change is bad. Screw college. | 改变太恶心了 去他妈的大学 |
[11:41] | Meanwhile, over on campus, | 同时 在大学校园内 |
[11:42] | me and my pals were ready for action. | 我和伙伴们准备好行动 |
[11:45] | Under cover of night, | 在夜色的掩护下 |
[11:47] | we’d set off on a big-time revenge mission. | 我们准备实施重要的反攻任务 |
[11:49] | Yep, inspired by the classic scene from “Revenge of the Nerds,” | 没错 致敬《菜鸟大反攻》的经典场景 |
[11:52] | we’d raid a sorority house. | 我们突袭了姐妹会宿舍 |
[11:54] | But when it was finally time to leap into action, | 可终于到了付诸行动时 |
[11:56] | reality set in, and we just felt… | 一切变得很真实 我们只感到 |
[11:58] | uncomfortable and weird. | 不适与别扭 |
[12:01] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:02] | I guess we rifle through their drawers and steal underpants? | 我想应该是搜抽屉偷内裤 |
[12:05] | Um…now that we’re actually here, | 如今我们真到了这里 |
[12:06] | it kind of feels weird and invasive. | 感觉有点别扭 侵犯人家隐私 |
[12:08] | It felt much more lighthearted in the movie. | 在电影里气氛要欢快多了 |
[12:10] | If someone stole my private stuff, | 如果有人偷了我的私人物品 |
[12:11] | I’d feel super violated. | 我会觉得被侵犯了 |
[12:12] | I’d call the police. I mean, it’s a legit crime. | 是我就会报警 这是实实在在的犯罪 |
[12:15] | Well, we need to get revenge somehow. | 但我们还是需要反攻 |
[12:17] | And we did, but in our own dorky way. | 我们做到了 以我们宅男的方式 |
[12:19] | Pantry raid! | 食品室大突袭 |
[12:21] | Oh, man, they have Fruit Roll-Ups and Donkey Kong cereal? | 好多水果软糖卷和大金刚麦片 |
[12:24] | My mom never buys this stuff. | 我妈从来不买这些东西 |
[12:25] | Dude. SpaghettiOs. Score. | 兄弟 细意粉 太爽了 |
[12:27] | – Shark Bites. – College is awesome. | -鲨鱼橡皮糖 -大学太棒了 |
[12:30] | There are high-school nerds in the pantry! | 高中宅男进了食品储藏室 |
[12:34] | Ah, there you are, Curly Q. | 你在这里 卷发美女 |
[12:36] | Uh, the, uh, sausage casserole — | 那个香肠砂锅菜 |
[12:40] | I was just wondering where it was. | 我想知道在哪里 |
[12:41] | Oh, I’m not gonna casserole anything for you, ever again. | 别想我再给你砂锅任何菜 |
[12:45] | That’s a crazy thing to say. What’s going on with you? | 你受了什么打击说出这种疯话 |
[12:47] | I know, Murray. | 我知道了 默里 |
[12:48] | You tried to derail the Bevolution with a perm. | 你想用卷发让贝弗大改造失败 |
[12:51] | You don’t even like it. | 你根本不喜欢这个发型 |
[12:52] | It’s me, Murray, | 我可是默里 |
[12:54] | your big guy. I love your perm. | 你的胖老公 我喜欢你的卷发 |
[12:57] | Eh, it’s fine. | 还行啊 |
[12:59] | Everyone help Barry. | 大家来救巴瑞 |
[13:01] | My head feels like it’s covered in lava. | 我感觉头在熔岩里 |
[13:03] | Not now, moron. | 不是时候 白痴 |
[13:05] | I know you hate the perm, Murray. | 我知道你讨厌这头卷发 默里 |
[13:06] | You only told me that | 你告诉我喜欢 |
[13:08] | so I wouldn’t disrupt your life by growing. | 这样我的成长就不会扰乱你的生活 |
[13:10] | I promised my hair I’d go 50 minutes, | 我向我的头发保证要烫五十分钟 |
[13:12] | but it’s only been 10. | 但现在才十分钟 |
[13:13] | You’re an adult lady. | 你是成年女性 |
[13:15] | You don’t need to grow. You’ll be fine. | 你不需要成长 你不会有事的 |
[13:16] | – It’s so hot. – No, it’s not fine. | -太烧得慌了 -不 这样不行 |
[13:19] | In three years, all our kids will be out of the house, | 三年后 我们所有的孩子都离家了 |
[13:21] | and I’ll have nothing. | 到时我就什么都没了 |
[13:23] | You’ll have me. Why can’t that be enough? | 你还有我 这样不够吗 |
[13:24] | It’s so hot and so cold. | 好烫又好凉 |
[13:25] | I like our life the way it is, Bevy. | 我喜欢我们的生活 贝弗 |
[13:28] | I like us. | 我喜欢我们这样 |
[13:29] | And if you go changing, where does that leave me? | 如果你改变 那我怎么办 |
[13:31] | This isn’t about you. | 重点不在你 |
[13:33] | For once, this was about what I wanted. | 这是我第一次追求我想要的 |
[13:36] | Ice-cream sandwiches. | 冰淇淋三明治 |
[13:37] | Fine. Forget the hair, okay? Just go up and wash it out. | 那好 不换发型了 上楼洗掉 |
[13:40] | It’s a perm, Murray. | 这是烫发 默里 |
[13:42] | It’s permanent. | 这是永久的[与烫发同词] |
[13:44] | Why do you think they call it a perm? Da-doi. | 否则为什么叫烫发 还用说吗 |
[13:47] | Wait. This is permanent? | 慢着 这是永久的吗 |
[13:49] | So, the pain will never stop? | 痛苦永远不会消失吗 |
[13:51] | Well, you got what you wanted. | 你得偿所愿 |
[13:52] | The only thing that’s ever gonna change about me | 我这辈子唯一做出的改变 |
[13:55] | is my stupid hair. | 就是我的蠢发型 |
[14:02] | – My head’s numb. I’m fine now. – Yeah. | -我的头麻了 没事了 -是啊 |
[14:04] | Hello, Kappas. | 姐妹会成员 |
[14:05] | I am Riki Gold, and this is the Riki Gold Experience. | 我是金瑞琪 现在是金瑞琪体验时间 |
[14:09] | I hear you love some Styx? Any requests? | 听说大家喜欢冥河乐队 要点歌吗 |
[14:12] | Play “Mr. Roboto!” | 唱《机器人先生》 |
[14:13] | “Come Sail Away” It is. | 那就唱《跟我远走高飞》 |
[14:15] | And two, three, crap. | 二 三 见鬼 |
[14:17] | Erica. Oh, thank God. | 爱丽卡 谢天谢地 |
[14:19] | You know this little pantry raider? | 你认识这个食品小盗吗 |
[14:21] | Oh, gross. | 恶心 |
[14:22] | Wait, did you say pantry? Like, in a kitchen? | 等等 你说的是食品储藏室 厨房吗 |
[14:25] | Help me. They called the campus cops. | 救我 他们叫了校园警察 |
[14:26] | There’s two of them coming in a golf cart. | 两个人坐高尔夫车来了 |
[14:28] | I can’t handle that kind of heat. | 我无法应对这样的紧张感 |
[14:29] | Okay, this was a mistake. | 好吧 这是个错误 |
[14:31] | So, why don’t you just take your little friends | 你不如带上你的小朋友们 |
[14:33] | and your guitar back to the dorm, okay? | 还有你的吉他回宿舍 好吗 |
[14:35] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢你了 |
[14:37] | Are you seriously blaming me for this? | 你真的要怪我吗 |
[14:38] | You dragged me up here to write your stupid paper. | 你让我来是为了帮你写论文 |
[14:41] | It’s complicated, okay? | 这事很复杂 好吗 |
[14:42] | No, it’s as clear as day. You don’t miss me. | 不 非常清楚 你根本不想我 |
[14:45] | You don’t even care about me. | 你甚至不关心我 |
[14:46] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[14:48] | I just have a lot of important stuff to worry about. | 我只是有太多重要的事要操心 |
[14:51] | Gimme a break, okay? | 别烦我了 好吗 |
[14:53] | College isn’t anything like how it is | 大学和你喜欢的那些 |
[14:55] | in those stupid movies that you love. | 蠢电影里演得完全不同 |
[14:57] | In real life, it is impossible. | 现实生活中 那是不可能的 |
[14:59] | Then you should have just asked for my help. | 那你就应该直接找我帮你 |
[15:01] | I would’ve had your back. | 我会帮你的 |
[15:03] | Too bad you can’t ever do the same when it comes to me. | 只可惜你永远不会对我那么坦诚 |
[15:10] | After my “Revenge of the Nerds” plan went bust, | 我的”菜鸟大反攻”计划失败后 |
[15:12] | we had no choice | 我们别无选择 |
[15:13] | but to cut our fantasy college weekend short. | 只能提前结束梦幻的大学周末 |
[15:15] | Unbelievable. All those college movies lied to us. | 真不敢相信 那些大学电影全骗了我们 |
[15:18] | “Back to School,” “Soul Man,” “Animal House.” | 《回到学堂》《灵魂人物》《动物屋》 |
[15:21] | I didn’t see one toga the entire weekend. | 整个周末我一件罗马长袍也没看到 |
[15:23] | And, honestly, how can Rodney Dangerfield | 说实话 罗德尼·丹泽菲尔德 |
[15:24] | have a hot tub in his dorm? | 怎么可能在宿舍里装按摩浴缸 |
[15:26] | It would be plumbing nightmare. | 那将是水管工的噩梦 |
[15:29] | Wait. Just give me a minute, okay? | 别走 给我点时间 |
[15:30] | She came back for me. | 她回来哄我了 |
[15:31] | You guys go ahead. I live in D.C. Now. | 你们先走 我要在特区长住了 |
[15:33] | – No. I’m here for him. – Me? | -不 我来哄他的 -我吗 |
[15:35] | No. Look, you’re all standing in a clump — | 不 你们站得太近了 |
[15:37] | I’m here for Adam. | 我是来哄亚当的 |
[15:38] | Got another paper for me to write? | 还有论文要我写吗 |
[15:39] | Look, I don’t want you leaving, thinking that I don’t miss you. | 我不希望你以为我不想你就走了 |
[15:42] | But you don’t. | 你的确不想 |
[15:43] | I don’t hear from you for months, | 我几个月没有你的消息 |
[15:44] | and when I finally do, it’s just to trick me. | 你终于联系我了 结果只是骗我 |
[15:46] | I don’t ever call because it’s been a disaster, dude. | 我从不打电话因为我在这一团糟 哥们 |
[15:49] | I can’t keep up with classes, my music’s going nowhere. | 我跟不上学业 音乐也没有进展 |
[15:52] | I’m on my own, and I just can’t keep up. | 我孤军奋战 根本跟不上 |
[15:55] | No. You’re not on your own. You got me. | 不 你不是一个人 你有我 |
[15:57] | – And me. – Timing, Dave Kim! | -还有我 -懂不懂时机 金戴夫 |
[16:00] | What I mean is, maybe I can still help. | 我意思是 也许我还能帮忙 |
[16:02] | That party was my last shot at getting on track at college. | 派对是我在大学走上正轨的最后机会 |
[16:06] | It’s over. | 已经没戏了 |
[16:07] | No. I refuse to believe that. | 不 我拒绝相信 |
[16:09] | And I refuse to believe all those college movies lied. | 我也拒绝相信所有大学电影都是在骗人 |
[16:11] | But we all agreed they did like 30 seconds ago. | 但我们三十秒前刚同意那都是骗人的 |
[16:14] | No, Chad Kremp. To you, I say no. | 不 查德·克伦普 我对你说不 |
[16:16] | Okay, okay. We’re all on the same team here. | 好的 我们是一队的 |
[16:18] | I’m tired of you tearing us down, Chad Kremp. | 我已经厌倦了你总是拆台 查德·克伦普 |
[16:21] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[16:22] | Why am I suddenly the bad guy? | 为什么我突然成了坏人 |
[16:24] | Don’t you see? The problem hasn’t been that the movies lied — | 你没看出来吗 问题不是电影骗人 |
[16:27] | it’s that we didn’t believe in them enough. | 而是我们不够相信 |
[16:28] | I don’t want to be a Chad Kremp about this, | 我不想学查德·克伦普拆你台 |
[16:30] | but I’m not sure I follow. | 但我好像没听懂 |
[16:32] | I think there’s a way Erica can get her gig back | 我想有办法让爱丽卡重获演出机会 |
[16:34] | and we can live out our favorite college movie for real. | 而我们最爱的大学电影可以成为现实 |
[16:36] | At this point, I’m game for anything. | 事到如今 我什么都同意 |
[16:38] | Then it’s on. | 那就这么定了 |
[16:39] | Sergei, did you bring your violin? | 塞奇 你带了小提琴吗 |
[16:41] | Always. | 不离身 |
[16:44] | This party is lamesville. | 这场派对太逊了 |
[16:46] | I only came here because Twygs was playing. | 我来这里是因为有”冥啥”的演出 |
[16:48] | I even have their T-shirt. | 我还穿了他们的T恤 |
[16:50] | – I don’t know you. – I drove you here. | -我不认识你 -我开车送你来的 |
[16:53] | Little did they know, | 他们不知道 |
[16:55] | a rag-tag band of endearing dweebs was about to blow their minds. | 可爱的白痴乐队马上会令他们大开眼界 |
[16:58] | And much like the finale of “Revenge of the Nerds,” | 就像《菜鸟大反攻》的结局一样 |
[17:00] | we put all our geeky skills to use. | 我们将宅男技艺全派上用场 |
[17:15] | *Clap your hands, everybody* | *拍起手来 大伙* |
[17:17] | *And, everybody, clap your hands* | *大伙 拍起手来* |
[17:20] | *We’re a band of high-school geeks* | *我们是一支高中宅男乐队* |
[17:22] | *Who have come to rock a rhyme* | *我们将押韵嗨翻全场* |
[17:24] | *We got Davey Kim on the beat we made* | *金戴夫的节奏响起来* |
[17:26] | *And we’re sorry ’bout doin’ that pantry raid* | *抱歉刚才的食品储藏室大突袭* |
[17:29] | *We got Chad Presley, he’s sty-ah-lin’* | *查德·普雷斯利最有型* |
[17:31] | *And my main man Sergei on the violin* | *拉小提琴的是我的哥们塞奇* |
[17:33] | *If you like our sound, let me hear ya scream* | *喜欢我们的表演就大声叫出来* |
[17:36] | *’Cause we’re finally livin’ our college dream* | *因为我们的大学梦想终于成真* |
[17:39] | Yep, our college dream had officially come true. | 没错 我们的大学梦想终于成真了 |
[17:43] | Or not. | 或没有 |
[17:44] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[17:45] | College movies taught us | 大学电影告诉我们 |
[17:46] | that an epic musical rap finale | 小人物表演的压轴炫酷说唱 |
[17:48] | performed by underdogs would win over any crowd. | 会赢得所有观众的喜爱 |
[17:50] | It didn’t, man. It did the opposite. | 没有 伙计 恰恰相反 |
[17:52] | – Get off the stage! – Okay. | -快滚下台 -好的 |
[17:55] | Hope everyone enjoyed that amazing, but brief, opening act. | 希望大家喜欢美好却短暂的开场表演 |
[17:59] | So, who’s ready for some Styx? | 谁准备好听冥河乐队的歌 |
[18:02] | Play “Mr. Roboto!” | 唱《机器人先生》 |
[18:03] | “Come Sail Away” it is. | 那就唱《跟我远走高飞》 |
[18:07] | *I’m sailing away* | *我要远走高飞* |
[18:16] | *Set an open course for the virgin sea* | *即将杨帆开始处女航* |
[18:23] | *I’ve got to be free* | *我必须自由航行* |
[18:32] | Here. I got you something. | 给 送给你的 |
[18:35] | – Not interested. – Just open it. | -没兴趣 -打开看看 |
[18:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:47] | Business cards. | 名片 |
[18:48] | But I don’t even know what I’m gonna do yet. | 但我根本不知道我以后要做什么 |
[18:50] | But you will. | 但你会知道的 |
[18:51] | And when you do, you’re gonna be amazing at it. | 等你做的时候 会非常优秀 |
[18:54] | Aww, Mur. | 老默 |
[18:55] | Look, I love our life. | 我爱我们的生活 |
[18:57] | I don’t want to lose what we have. | 我不想失去我们所拥有的 |
[18:59] | I’m happy right here with you. | 和你在这里我很幸福 |
[19:01] | But I’m at the point in my life where I need more. | 但到这个阶段 我的生活需要更多 |
[19:04] | And…I’m scared, too. But I-I got to do this. | 我也害怕 但我必须这样做 |
[19:09] | Okay. You do it. | 好 你去做 |
[19:10] | Whatever it takes. | 无论付出多少代价 |
[19:12] | Even night school? | 上夜校都行 |
[19:13] | Means you’re gonna be on your own for a few dinners. | 那意味着你要自己做几顿晚饭了 |
[19:15] | So I’ll order some pizza. | 我点披萨外送 |
[19:17] | You go follow your dreams. It’s a win-win. | 你去追逐梦想 这是双赢 |
[19:20] | With that, my dad fully embraced the Bevolution. | 就这样 我爸完全接受了贝弗大改造 |
[19:23] | And thanks to Erica’s insane musical talent, | 多亏了爱丽卡惊人的音乐天赋 |
[19:25] | me and my friends finally got to live out | 我和朋友们疯狂的大学周末梦想 |
[19:27] | our crazy college weekend. | 终于实现了 |
[19:32] | *A gathering of angels appeared above my head* | *一群天使出现在我头顶* |
[19:39] | In the end, sometimes it takes losing sight of the ones you love | 归根结底 有时你得忽视你爱的人 |
[19:43] | in order to really see them. | 才能真正看清他们 |
[19:45] | *Come sail away, come sail away* | *快来远航 快来远航* |
[19:48] | *Come sail away with me* | *快来随我远航* |
[19:52] | Yeah, it’s easy to be afraid of change. | 是的 害怕改变是人之常情 |
[19:54] | This is so much better than the movies! | 这比电影棒多了 |
[19:57] | But when you face your fears, | 但你面对恐惧时 |
[19:58] | the future doesn’t seem so scary… | 未来似乎并不那么可怕 |
[20:02] | …’cause when family’s fully on board, | 因为家人全力支持你的时候 |
[20:05] | that’s when your life really sets sail. | 你的生活便能真正扬帆起航 |
[20:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:30] | I wanted lush, bouncy curls, but it just won’t work. | 我要蓬松有弹性的卷发 但就是不行 |
[20:35] | Don’t sweat it.We’ll still let you be a part of the JTP. | 别烦恼 我们不会把你赶出JTP的 |
[20:38] | Which now stands for the Jenkintown perms. | 现在JTP代表珍金镇卷发组 |
[20:39] | JTP JTP! | |
[20:41] | The curliest crew around. | 珍金镇卷发组 |
[20:42] | Aw, yeah, we are. | 没错 |
[20:43] | Everyone, look. And laugh. | 大家快看 然后大笑 |
[20:45] | They gave each other home perms like losers. | 他们像废柴一样自己在家烫发 |
[20:48] | You look like a bunch of Q-tips farted out a Slinky. | 你们像棉签放屁放出了一个弹簧圈 |
[20:53] | We’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我们犯了可怕的错误 |
[20:55] | Thank God those chemicals don’t work on my awesome hair. | 好在那些化学品对我的秀发没作用 |
[21:00] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |