时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Who can forget the gruff, | 谁能忘记八十年代那些坏脾气 |
[00:01] | no-nonsense gym teachers of the ’80s? | 眼里不揉沙的体育老师 |
[00:03] | They were true athletic authorities | 他们是真正的体育权威 |
[00:05] | who demanded respect | 由不得你不尊重他 |
[00:06] | and ruled our lives with an iron whistle. | 并用铁哨统治着我们的生活 |
[00:08] | None more than William Penn Academy’s Coach Mellor. | 威廉·佩恩高中的梅勒教练正是如此 |
[00:11] | Well, aren’t you a tall glass of Gatorade? | 你可真是一杯挺拔的佳得乐 |
[00:13] | Go get ’em, Ricky! | 去搞定他们 瑞克 |
[00:17] | After a great deal of legal wrangling, | 在经历了一堆法律纠纷后 |
[00:19] | I am excited introduce a new unit — | 我激动地向大家介绍一个新项目 |
[00:21] | full-contact Red Rover. | 全接触性红色漫游者游戏 |
[00:25] | Did I hear somebody say “full-contact”? | 刚才是不是有人说了”全接触性” |
[00:27] | But like clockwork, | 但毫无例外 |
[00:29] | my smother would always save me | 我的过度溺爱老妈总会拯救我 |
[00:30] | from the dangers of physical movement. | 不受体育运动的威胁 |
[00:32] | I forced Principal Ball to give me an advanced copy | 我逼鲍尔校长预先把你的所有项目 |
[00:34] | of all your units, | 都印了副本给我 |
[00:36] | and my baby is not doing anything full contact. | 我的宝贝不会参与任何全接触性运动 |
[00:39] | It’s all very embarrassing, but so worth it. | 虽然这很丢人 但太值了 |
[00:42] | It sure was — till one fateful day | 真心值 直到命运的一天降临 |
[00:44] | when everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[00:45] | Today, we will be climbing the celebrated gym rope. | 今天我们进行备受欢迎的爬绳运动 |
[00:49] | Fear not. This inch and a half of blue cushion | 不要怕 这个四厘米厚的蓝垫子 |
[00:52] | will probably break your fall. | 应该能保证你们不受伤 |
[00:53] | Goldfarb, kick us off. | 金巴巴 你先来 |
[00:55] | Sorry, Coach. | 抱歉 教练 |
[00:56] | My old lady likes to keep all this on safe ground. | 我老妈喜欢让我留在安全的地面上 |
[00:59] | She’ll be here in three, two, one… | 她马上就到 三 二 一 |
[01:02] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[01:05] | Face it, Goldfarb — she’s a no-show. | 面对现实吧 金巴巴 她不会来的 |
[01:07] | Time to let the rope get to know every part of you. | 该让绳子感受一下你的身体各部位了 |
[01:09] | Thing is, my mom’s doing this whole Bevolution to reinvent herself | 我妈最近在进行贝弗大改造改变形象 |
[01:12] | and kind of dropped the ball on her schmoopie. | 有点顾不上她的小宝贝了 |
[01:14] | Move! | 快上 |
[01:15] | For the very first time, I was Momless | 有史以来第一次 我没了老妈保护 |
[01:17] | and had to face the infamous rope on my own. | 不得不独自面对恶名昭彰的爬绳 |
[01:19] | And like many gym scrubs before me, | 就像以往的许多体育废柴一样 |
[01:21] | I sucked real bad. | 我逊毙了 |
[01:23] | Coach believes in you, kiddo! | 教练相信你 孩子 |
[01:25] | Dig down deep! Failure is not — | 发掘内心的潜力 失败是不… |
[01:28] | And he’s coming down! | 他要掉下来了 |
[01:31] | I’m alive! | 我还活着 |
[01:32] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[01:34] | Coach, you okay? | 教练 你还好吗 |
[01:35] | Pain is just weakness leaving the body. | 疼痛不过是软弱离开身体的感觉 |
[01:37] | Now, make room for me to acrobatically leap to my feet | 让开 好让我像特技演员般跃起 |
[01:40] | like a jungle cat. | 如丛林猫一般 |
[01:46] | S-s-should I call Nurse Steve? | 我该叫史蒂夫护士来吗 |
[01:48] | No need! Just a tiny sprain! | 不必 不过是小小扭伤 |
[01:50] | It is not a tiny sprain! | 并不是小小扭伤 |
[01:52] | I’ve ruptured my C2 vertebra. | 我的第二节颈椎受伤了 |
[01:54] | As a result, I can no longer aggressively sneeze | 这导致我不能再大力打喷嚏 |
[01:57] | or use my full head to properly whistle. | 或用整个脑袋的力气好好吹口哨 |
[01:59] | Man, I feel like this is kinda partially my fault, Coach. | 我觉得我有一部分责任 教练 |
[02:02] | Oh, it is 100% your fault. | 这百分百是你的错 |
[02:04] | And as such, I will unfairly put you on a dodgeball team | 所以我要不公平地把你和一群柔弱废柴 |
[02:06] | with a bunch of weak-armed scrubs | 分进同一个躲避球队 |
[02:08] | so you get yours. | 好让你尝尝苦头 |
[02:09] | Game on! | 游戏开始 |
[02:11] | Let me just grab a couple ball… | 让我先拿两个球 |
[02:13] | Who did that?! | 是谁 |
[02:16] | Who laughed at me?! | 是谁在笑我 |
[02:17] | Admit it! I can’t turn my head, so I couldn’t see. | 快承认 我不能转头所以没看到 |
[02:19] | You will not laugh at Coach! | 不准你们笑话教练 |
[02:21] | You will respect your sports leader — | 你们必须尊重你们的体育领… |
[02:38] | It was March 21st, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的三月二十一日 |
[02:40] | the week my sister hit an important college milestone — | 我姐在那周达成了重要的大学里程碑之一 |
[02:43] | growing to hate her roommate. | 开始痛恨她的室友 |
[02:45] | And the tipping point… | 一切的转折点是… |
[02:48] | a box of chewy fruit snacks. | 一盒有嚼劲的果汁软糖 |
[02:50] | Have you seen my Shark Bites? | 你看到我的鲨鱼橡皮糖了吗 |
[02:51] | I’ve seen no Shark Bites. | 我没看到鲨鱼橡皮糖 |
[02:53] | Weird, because, um, when I went to class, | 真奇怪 因为我去上课前 |
[02:55] | my Shark Bites were here. | 我的鲨鱼橡皮糖就在这 |
[02:57] | And now, my Shark Bites are gone! | 现在 我的鲨鱼橡皮糖都没了 |
[03:00] | Are you, like, suggesting I ate your Shark Bites? | 你是在暗示我吃了你的鲨鱼橡皮糖吗 |
[03:02] | Oh, I’m saying you ate my Shark Bites. | 我在明示你吃了我的鲨鱼橡皮糖 |
[03:04] | You owe me Shark Bites! | 你欠我一盒鲨鱼橡皮糖 |
[03:06] | And you owe me half a Taco Bell taco I left out last night! | 你欠我昨晚我剩的半个墨西哥卷 |
[03:08] | So, you admit it. | 这么说你承认了 |
[03:09] | Oh, I admit it. | 我承认了 |
[03:10] | I ate them all. | 我全吃了 |
[03:11] | And my tummy is super jacked up, | 我的肚子撑得很 |
[03:13] | but it was worth it to even the score. | 但能以牙还牙值了 |
[03:14] | I will eat everything you own! | 我要吃掉你的所有食物 |
[03:17] | – Stop it! – No! | -住手 -不 |
[03:19] | It has my name on it! | 上面贴了我的名字 |
[03:20] | Yep. Living on top of each other finally got to them. | 没错 朝夕相处终于让她们受不了了 |
[03:24] | Really?! | 不是吧 |
[03:25] | It’s for class, so…suck it. | 老师让练的 所以你受着吧 |
[03:27] | You know, I’m getting really tired | 要知道 我真的受够了 |
[03:28] | of how crazy passive aggressive you are! | 你有多爱消极攻击 |
[03:30] | Me? You purposely didn’t refill the ice tray. | 我 你故意没给冰格重新冻上冰 |
[03:32] | I couldn’t because somebody made it all crusty | 那是因为某人用冰格做了含酒果冻 |
[03:35] | from the jello shots that she made in it. | 害冰格脏了吧唧的 |
[03:37] | I have no memory of that entire night, | 那晚我断片了不记得自己做过什么 |
[03:39] | so I win this argument. | 所以这次争论是我赢了 |
[03:41] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[03:42] | No! My special ice tray! | 不 我的特别冰格 |
[03:46] | And things went from bad to worse when Erica came home | 当爱丽卡回寝室时发现门上挂了一个发圈 |
[03:49] | to a scrunchie on the door. | 事态的糟糕程度再次升级 |
[03:50] | Back before texting, this message meant | 在可以互发短信前 这个信息意味着 |
[03:52] | your roommate had romantic company, so go away. | 你室友有情人陪 请勿打扰 |
[03:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不不不 |
[03:58] | Um, hello! Scrunchie on the door. | 你没看到门上的发圈吗 |
[04:00] | Just open up. I’m exhausted. | 快开门 我累坏了 |
[04:02] | Oh, I’d love to help you, | 我很乐意帮助你 |
[04:03] | but I’m entertaining Hector. | 但我在陪赫克托 |
[04:05] | He plays the flute. | 他吹长笛 |
[04:06] | I don’t want to know Hector facts. | 我不想了解赫克托 |
[04:08] | I want to sleep in my own bed. | 我只想在自己的床上睡觉 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, but it’s the scrunchie rule. | 抱歉 但这是发圈条款 |
[04:11] | Go sleep in the common room with the other loveless losers. | 去公共休息室和其他缺爱的废物一起睡吧 |
[04:13] | Byeee! | 再见 |
[04:14] | Wait! The only space in there is next to the leaky microwave! | 等等 那里只有漏电的微波炉旁有位置了 |
[04:17] | Then go home! | 那就回家 |
[04:19] | Byeeee! | 再见 |
[04:21] | With no bed to sleep in, | 没有床可睡 |
[04:23] | that’s just what my sister did. | 我姐还真回家了 |
[04:24] | Such bull crap. | 真是不可理喻 |
[04:26] | I used to be best friends with my roommate, | 过去我和我室友是最好的朋友 |
[04:27] | and now we fight over who left the cap off the toothpaste. | 现在我们却因为谁没盖好牙膏盖而吵架 |
[04:30] | – It was you, huh? – It was obviously me, | -是你对吗 -当然是我 |
[04:31] | – but that’s not the point. – Okay, | -但那不是重点 -好吧 |
[04:32] | I think I may have a solution. | 我或许有个解决方式 |
[04:34] | When I went to visit my cousin at UCLA, | 当我去加州大看我堂兄时 |
[04:35] | I found out that there’s one thing | 我发现有一种情况 |
[04:37] | that overrules the scrunchie — an out-of-town guest. | 能使发圈条款无效 就是远道客人 |
[04:39] | I mean, you can’t make a visitor sleep in the common room. | 你不能让客人睡在公共休息室 |
[04:41] | – That’s just rude. – And it’s perfect. | -那太无礼了 -完美 |
[04:43] | All I need is an out-of-town guest, and I win! | 我只要找个远道客人就赢了 |
[04:45] | How ’bout a foxy one | 不如找个性感的 |
[04:47] | who no longer needs his asthma nebulizer | 如今不再需要哮喘喷雾 |
[04:49] | because he went through a yearlong course | 因为他整整打了一年的针 |
[04:50] | of shots for dust mites? | 不再怕尘螨了 |
[04:52] | That was supposed to sound cooler than it did. | 我以为听起来会更酷的 |
[04:55] | These CDs are impossible to open! | 这种CD根本打不开 |
[04:57] | Yes, Barry! Come back to college with me this weekend! | 没错 巴瑞 这周末跟我回学校 |
[05:00] | – Him? – He’s the awful answer to my problems. | -他 -他是我所有问题的糟糕答案 |
[05:02] | You know how you always | 你知道你总有办法 |
[05:03] | annoy me on purpose and drive me crazy? | 故意烦我让我发疯吗 |
[05:05] | It is my greatest joy in life. Which reminds me… | 那是我这辈子最大的快乐 这提醒了我 |
[05:09] | Yes! You are the worst! | 没错 你最烦人了 |
[05:10] | Can you channel that hateful, abrasive energy | 你能不能把你那烦人磨人的劲 |
[05:12] | at my roommate and drive her away? | 用在我室友身上把她气走 |
[05:14] | Child’s play, but my skills don’t come cheap. | 小菜一碟 但我的技巧要价不菲 |
[05:17] | See to it. | 你必须打开 |
[05:18] | Sure, I’ll get crackin’ on this while you pack. | 好 我开CD时你去打包 |
[05:20] | Sucker! | 败给我了吧 |
[05:21] | What about me? I can be mildly irritating sometimes. | 怎么不选我 我有时也能稍微有点烦人 |
[05:24] | Oh, well, if you want to help, | 如果你想帮忙的话 |
[05:25] | you can open this because it’s impossible. | 就打开这个CD 因为根本打不开 |
[05:27] | Okay, fine, but I’m-I’m not gonna clean up | 那好 但我不会清理 |
[05:29] | the soda that Barry spilled. | 巴瑞弄洒的汽水的 |
[05:31] | I’m just gonna blot it, okay?! | 我就稍微擦一下 知道吗 |
[05:32] | Just in case anyone slips and hurts themselves. | 以防有人滑倒受伤 |
[05:35] | I’m off to Dave Kim’s. | 我去金戴夫家了 |
[05:36] | He just got Super Mario Bros. 3. | 他刚买了《超级玛丽兄弟3》 |
[05:37] | So, chances are, I’m coming home Sunday night | 所以我很可能周末晚上才回来 |
[05:39] | with some wicked Nintendo thumb. | 到时我的拇指会称霸任天堂 |
[05:41] | Enjoy your Italian game, schmoopaloo. | 好好享受那个意大利游戏 小宝贝 |
[05:43] | Ooh, Mom, could you do me a solid | 妈 你能帮我个忙 |
[05:45] | and whip up some of our lemon loaf? | 给我做个柠檬蛋糕吗 |
[05:46] | Check your backpack. | 已经装你背包里了 |
[05:48] | No! A fresh one for Coach Mellor. | 不 给梅勒教练做一个新鲜的 |
[05:50] | He got hurt pretty bad, | 他伤得挺重的 |
[05:51] | and it’s sorta my fault ’cause I fell off a rope, | 算是我的错 因为我从绳子上掉下来了 |
[05:53] | which is sorta your fault, ’cause you didn’t bail me out. | 也算是你的错 因为你没去保我出来 |
[05:56] | That’s on me. I was just trying to improve my life | 都怪我 我只是在读关于个人界限的书 |
[05:58] | by reading a book on boundaries. | 想以此提高自己 |
[06:00] | Did you know I love you too much? | 你知道我爱你爱过头了吗 |
[06:02] | Does this goodbye feel too long to you guys, too? | 你们也觉得这句再见拖得太久了吗 |
[06:04] | Well, enjoy the house all to yourselves. | 享受家里没孩子的时光吧 |
[06:08] | You know, he’s right. | 要知道 他说得对 |
[06:10] | All my squishy-tushes are gone for the weekend. | 我的所有小宝贝这周末都离开了 |
[06:12] | Listen to that. What do you hear? | 快听 你听到了吗 |
[06:15] | Just your loud breathing. | 只听到了你很大的呼吸声 |
[06:17] | You know, it weirdly sounds both wet and dry. | 很诡异地听起来又湿又干 |
[06:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:20] | No kids to ask me for money | 没有孩子来跟我要钱 |
[06:22] | or touch the thermostat. | 或乱动恒温器 |
[06:24] | No one to feed or clothe or tickle their backs to sleep… | 没人让我喂饭穿衣拍背到他们睡着 |
[06:26] | Which is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[06:27] | It’s why you got the whole Bevformation. | 所以你才搞贝弗大变形 |
[06:29] | Bevolution. | 是贝弗大改造 |
[06:30] | And you’re right. I-I need to accept the fact | 你说得对 我得接受这个事实 |
[06:33] | that soon I will have no one to take care of. | 很快就没人让我照顾了 |
[06:35] | Look at me. I promise. | 看着我 我保证 |
[06:37] | When our kids leave, | 等咱家孩子都走了 |
[06:39] | I will never, ever wash a dish. | 我永远不会刷一个盘子 |
[06:42] | That’s my gift to you. | 那是我给你的礼物 |
[06:44] | With little prospects at home, | 既然家里没人可照顾 |
[06:46] | my mom decided the best prospect for mothering | 我妈认定最能让她发挥母性的人 |
[06:48] | was elsewhere. | 在其他地方 |
[06:51] | Welcome to Mellor Manor. | 欢迎来到梅勒大宅 |
[06:52] | I heard you weren’t feeling great, | 我听说你状态不太好 |
[06:54] | so I whipped up a healing lemon loaf. | 所以我给你做了个治愈柠檬蛋糕 |
[06:55] | Bring it in. Bring it in. | 快来 快进来 |
[06:56] | I can’t wait to mash that up and drink it through a straw. | 我等不急搅碎它用吸管吃了 |
[07:00] | Where are my manners? | 我怎么这么无礼 |
[07:01] | Do you want some coffee and cheese? | 你想来点咖啡或芝士吗 |
[07:03] | Oh, my God, Rick, are you okay? | 我的天 瑞克 你还好吗 |
[07:05] | I’m tip top! | 我好得很 |
[07:07] | Aside from the fact that I gotta sleep standing up | 除了我得站着睡觉 |
[07:09] | and I can’t take this shirt off. | 还不能脱掉这件上衣 |
[07:12] | Isn’t there someone who can take care of you? | 没有人能照顾你吗 |
[07:14] | I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself. | 我完全有能力照顾自己 |
[07:16] | Aside from washing, eating, | 除了洗衣 吃饭 |
[07:18] | and opening damn cheese! | 和拆开这片该死的芝士 |
[07:21] | You are coming home with me. | 你跟我回家吧 |
[07:23] | I could never intrude like that. | 我怎么能那么打扰 |
[07:24] | Oh, intrude away. | 快来打扰 |
[07:25] | My house is empty and lifeless this weekend. | 我家这周空荡荡的毫无生气 |
[07:27] | It’s no bother. | 没关系的 |
[07:28] | You think you could pack a bag for me? | 你觉得你能帮我打包吗 |
[07:30] | I have limited range of motion. | 我的行动很受限 |
[07:33] | Also, I’m so scared to be alone. | 另外 我很怕一个人待着 |
[07:35] | I can’t tell you how badly | 我不知怎么对你解释 |
[07:36] | I needed to hear that just now. | 我现在有多需要听到这话 |
[07:38] | As my mom found a replacement for her children, | 正在我妈找到人代替她的孩子们时 |
[07:40] | my sister found the solution to get back at her roommate. | 我姐找到了报复她室友的方式 |
[07:43] | Hey, bad news. | 有个坏消息 |
[07:45] | Me and Hector saw “Roadhouse,” | 我和赫克托看了《威龙杀阵》 |
[07:46] | so it’s for sure another scrunchie night, | 所以今晚又要挂发圈了 |
[07:47] | ’cause, you know, Swayze. | 因为斯威兹很性感 |
[07:49] | Save it for your hair because I have my own guest | 留着扎头发吧 因为我也有一位 |
[07:51] | from out of town. | 远道客人 |
[07:52] | That’s me! | 就是我 |
[07:56] | My super cute outfits! | 我可爱的衣服啊 |
[07:58] | Sorry. I need a place for my Drakkar Noir line | 抱歉 需要地方放我的黑色达卡系列产品 |
[08:00] | of shampoos, soaps, shaving creams, | 洗发水 香皂 剃须膏 |
[08:02] | and of course…cologne. | 当然还有 古龙水 |
[08:04] | Oh, no. It smells like the boys’ cabin at Camp Ramah | 不 闻起来像安息日活动前 |
[08:07] | before the Shabbat social! | 男生营地里那股味 |
[08:08] | I guess the bad news is for you, | 看来这是你的坏消息 |
[08:10] | because he’s staying the whole weekend, | 因为他要在这住整个周末 |
[08:11] | which means you go. | 意味着你得离开 |
[08:13] | I’ll grab the rest of your colognes | 我去车上把你其他的古龙水 |
[08:14] | and ninja weaponry from the car. | 和忍者装备都拿来 |
[08:17] | How did you live with your sister for so long? | 你是怎么和你姐一起住这么久的 |
[08:19] | I was a baby for the first part, so I don’t remember anything. | 最开始我还是个婴儿 所以什么都不记得 |
[08:22] | But once I was able to form memories, it got awful. | 但一旦我能形成记忆后就很糟了 |
[08:24] | – So, I get it. – She used to be so cool. | -所以我都懂 -她过去很酷 |
[08:26] | – And now, she’s — – Not cool! | -现在她… -不酷了 |
[08:28] | -Totally. She, like…sucks. – Sucks. | -绝对的 她吧 逊毙了 -逊毙了 |
[08:31] | What? | 什么 |
[08:32] | Did we just finish each other’s… | 我们刚刚这是完成了彼此的 |
[08:34] | – Sentences? – sentences? | -句子吗 -句子吗 |
[08:35] | We did it again! | 我们又做了一次 |
[08:37] | Your Drakkar suddenly smells good to me. | 我突然觉得你的古龙水很好闻 |
[08:39] | My sweat…activates it. | 是我的汗触发了它 |
[08:42] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[08:45] | – ‘Sup? – Open up! | -干什么 -开门 |
[08:47] | Can’t. Your roomie has company. | 做不到 你室友有伴 |
[08:49] | – You?! – Me. | -你 -我 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:53] | Erica, you cannot | 爱丽卡 你不能 |
[08:54] | scrunchie my disgusting out-of-town guest! | 和我的恶心远道客人挂发圈 |
[08:56] | That is against the rules! | 这有违规矩 |
[09:00] | And turn off that sexy mixtape! | 不准听那盘性感混音带 |
[09:02] | Geoff made me that tape! Not to mention — | 那是杰夫给我录的磁带 更何况… |
[09:05] | Meanwhile, my mom was making Coach feel right at home. | 与此同时 我妈正让教练感到宾至如归 |
[09:08] | Holy cheesy seafood! | 芝士海鲜太好吃了 |
[09:10] | Your shrimp Parm is the Super Bowl of all meals. | 你的芝士焗虾是所有食物中的超级杯 |
[09:13] | Easy, sweetie. Your getting sauce all over your white shirt. | 慢点 亲爱的 你吃得白上衣上都是酱 |
[09:15] | Here, put on this clean one. | 给 穿上这件干净的 |
[09:17] | Oh, it’s still warm from the dryer! | 刚从烘衣机里拿出来还热乎着 |
[09:20] | Finish up ’cause I got Push Pops for dessert. | 快吃 因为甜点有彩笔糖吃 |
[09:22] | Push Pops? Score! | 彩笔糖 太棒了 |
[09:24] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:25] | – Hey, Bevie! Hey, Bar. – Hey, Mr. G. | -贝弗 小巴 -金先生 |
[09:28] | This isn’t our moron. | 这不是咱家白痴 |
[09:29] | – This is a grown man with a neck brace. – Good eye. | -这是个戴颈托的成年人 -好观察力 |
[09:31] | Literally the first weekend that our kids are gone, | 咱家孩子离开的第一个周末 |
[09:34] | you’re already replacing them? | 你就找了替代品 |
[09:35] | Please. I’m not trying to replace anybody. | 拜托 我不是想替代任何人 |
[09:37] | He’s eating all my food | 他吃光了我的食物 |
[09:38] | and wearing Barry’s dumb orange shirt. | 还穿着巴瑞的橘色蠢上衣 |
[09:40] | Your face is dumb. | 你的脸才蠢 |
[09:41] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[09:42] | Don’t listen to him. Why don’t you run upstairs to your room, | 别听他的 你为什么不先回楼上房间 |
[09:45] | and I’ll bring you your Push Pop later, okay? | 我晚点把彩笔糖给你送去 好吗 |
[09:46] | Cherry. Don’t forget. | 别忘了要樱桃味的 |
[09:48] | Bevie, this is insane. Wh-what are you doing? | 贝弗 这太疯狂了 你在做什么 |
[09:51] | Oh, stop. I’m just helping a coach in need. | 别说了 教练需要我的帮助 |
[09:53] | I changed my mind. I want grape. | 我改主意了 我要葡萄味的 |
[09:55] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:56] | To fix this! | 去力挽狂澜 |
[09:58] | Yeah, well, now, you know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[09:59] | I-I want strawberry. No! Wait. | 我要草莓味的 不 等等 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. Surprise me. | 我不知道 你帮我选吧 |
[10:03] | But anything bur orange. | 但不要橙子味的 |
[10:05] | With Coach Mellor living under our roof, | 有了梅勒教练住在我家屋檐下 |
[10:07] | my mom was excited to be smothering again. | 我妈很兴奋地又当起了过度溺爱老妈 |
[10:09] | Hope you’re hungry for some noodle kugel | 我希望你有肚子吃焗面 |
[10:11] | and a smoked fish medley. | 还有什锦海鲜 |
[10:12] | No dinner for Coach. I got a mutiny below deck. | 教练今晚不吃了 肠子肚子都造反了 |
[10:15] | Did you make today? | 你今天拉粑粑了吗 |
[10:17] | Did you make poo-poos? Any poo-poos? | 你有没有拉粑粑 一点也没拉吗 |
[10:19] | ‘Cause that’s poison in the body, you know. | 要知道那可是身体里的毒素 |
[10:20] | Suppose Coach could use some prunes. | 我想教练该吃点西梅 |
[10:22] | Great news! I solved everything! You’re welcome. | 好消息 我解决了一切 不客气 |
[10:25] | Oh, yes, my dad went big. | 没错 我爸使了大招 |
[10:27] | He brought in Coach Rick’s massive older brother, | 他带来了瑞克教练的大块头大哥 |
[10:29] | Coach Nick. | 尼克教练 |
[10:30] | Wait. This is your big idea, Murray? | 等等 这就是你的好点子 默里 |
[10:32] | You try to fix things by calling his actual family?! | 你想找他真正的家人来解决问题 |
[10:35] | Right, I’m the crazy one. | 对 我才是有病的那个 |
[10:37] | Look, the last thing I need is for my brother to take care of me. | 我最不需要的就是我大哥来照顾我 |
[10:39] | You wouldn’t say that if you tried my soup! | 你要是尝过我做的汤就不会这么说了 |
[10:41] | Boys, stop. I see what’s happening here. | 小伙子们 别这样 我看出问题所在了 |
[10:43] | Coach Rick has a hurt neck, | 瑞克教练伤到了颈椎 |
[10:45] | but Coach Nick’s heart is in a lot more pain. | 但尼克教练的心更痛 |
[10:48] | Whatever. Doesn’t matter. | 随便吧 无所谓 |
[10:49] | No, in this house, our feelings matter. | 不 在这个家里 我们重视感觉 |
[10:51] | I feel they both should go. | 我感觉他俩都该走人 |
[10:54] | Talk to your little brother, Coach Nick. | 要和你弟弟好好沟通 尼克教练 |
[10:56] | Use your words. | 好好说出来 |
[10:57] | When you didn’t ask for my help, it made me sad. | 你没叫我帮忙的时候 我很伤心 |
[11:00] | ‘Cause, you know, my love for you is big as my pecs. | 因为我对你的爱像我的胸肌一样大 |
[11:04] | That’s, like, the biggest love a man can have. | 那是人能拥有的最大的爱了 |
[11:06] | Well, that’s gotta make you feel special, coach Rick. | 这肯定让你觉得自己很特殊 瑞克教练 |
[11:09] | Maybe special enough to share your feelings? | 或许特殊到愿意分享你的感受 |
[11:13] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:14] | it’s like my neck is so jacked up, I can’t even blow my whistle. | 我的脖子受伤到连哨子都不能吹了 |
[11:17] | Bro, you never been so real to me before. | 兄弟 你从没对我展露过这么真实的一面 |
[11:20] | I guess it’s my turn to get even realer. | 我想该轮到我展露更真实的一面了 |
[11:23] | I don’t have a home. | 我无家可归 |
[11:25] | – Oh, boy. – Kathleen kicked me out | -老天 -凯瑟琳把我赶了出来 |
[11:27] | ’cause I didn’t notice she changed her hair. | 因为我没注意到她换了发型 |
[11:29] | My God, Coach Nick, | 我的天 尼克教练 |
[11:30] | where have you been staying? | 这段时间你都住在哪 |
[11:31] | At the gym — I sleep on the weight bench | 在健身房 我睡在举重凳上 |
[11:34] | and use a kettle bell as a pillow. | 用壶铃当枕头 |
[11:35] | You can stay with me in my junior single condo, brother. | 你可以住在我的单身青年公寓里 兄弟 |
[11:38] | With one tiny bed? | 就那么一张小床 |
[11:40] | No, no. You’re both staying here for the weekend. | 不 你们俩这周末都住在这 |
[11:42] | I won’t take “No” for an answer. | 我不准你们回绝 |
[11:44] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[11:45] | Rick, why don’t you show Nick | 瑞克 你为什么不告诉尼克 |
[11:45] | where Erica’s room is? | 爱丽卡的房间在哪 |
[11:47] | She has a keyboard. It’s awesome. | 她有个键盘 可棒了 |
[11:49] | I can play Axel Foley’s theme! | 我会谈埃索·福利的主题曲 |
[11:52] | Hey, no running, boys. | 不准跑 小伙子们 |
[11:55] | You do realize that you’re replacing our children | 你明白你这是在用两个成年人 |
[11:58] | – with grown men? – Stop. | -代替咱家孩子对吗 -你够了 |
[11:59] | They’re simply sleeping in their rooms, | 他们不过是睡在他们房间里 |
[12:01] | wearing their clothes, and playing with their toys. | 穿着他们的衣服 玩他们的玩具 |
[12:03] | Now, if ya don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[12:04] | I need to get some prunes into our son’s gym coach. | 我得给咱儿子的体育老师拿点西梅 |
[12:07] | Even though my dad failed at getting rid of his unwanted guests, | 尽管我爸没能赶走他不欢迎的客人 |
[12:11] | Erica had a plan to get rid of hers. | 爱丽卡却想了个计划赶走她的 |
[12:13] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[12:16] | First of all — | 首先… |
[12:18] | Second of all, I hope you’ll enjoy brushing | 其次 我希望你能去公共休息室 |
[12:20] | her greasy mane in the common room | 享受梳理她油腻的鬃毛 |
[12:21] | because that’s where you both will be tonight. | 因为今晚你俩只能住那 |
[12:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[12:24] | Your brother is now my out-of-town guest, | 你弟弟现在是我的远道客人了 |
[12:26] | and he’s not going anywhere. | 他哪也不会去 |
[12:28] | Oh, well, that’s a shame because I called in | 那真可惜 因为我叫来了 |
[12:30] | a new out-of-town guest. | 一个新的远道客人 |
[12:31] | – Barry?! – Lainey-love! | -巴瑞 -兰妮爱人 |
[12:32] | – Who is she? – Who are you? | -她是谁 -你又是谁 |
[12:33] | Lainey, my sucky roommate. | 兰妮 这是我的烦人室友 |
[12:35] | Sucky roommate, this is my best friend, | 烦人室友 这是我最好的朋友 |
[12:37] | who is also the love of Barry’s life. | 也是巴瑞的一生挚爱 |
[12:38] | Was. Seems like he moved on. | 曾经是 看来他已经向前看了 |
[12:40] | Babe, she means nothing to me. | 宝贝 她对我来什么都不是 |
[12:41] | Hey, when I say “nothing,” | 我说”什么都不是” |
[12:43] | – I meant “everything.” – Don’t even! | -是”意味着一切”的意思 -你少来 |
[12:45] | My sister was right about you! | 我姐没冤枉你 |
[12:46] | Hey, sis, got you a sweet comb. | 姐 这把梳子给你 |
[12:48] | Don’t try to make nice with me, traitor. | 别想讨好我 叛徒 |
[12:50] | Lainey’s my new out-of-town guest, | 兰妮是我的新远道客人 |
[12:52] | which means both of you, beat it. | 那意味着你俩都得走人 |
[12:53] | So, I just sat on a stinky bus for six hours | 所以我乘了六小时的破巴士 |
[12:56] | to be used like some pawn in your battle with your roommate, | 只为了被你当成棋子对付你室友 |
[12:57] | who’s now apparently your brother’s new girlfriend? | 她现在还成你弟弟的新女友了 |
[13:00] | And it’s fun to get together. | 能聚一聚很开心啊 |
[13:14] | No? Not working? | 不管用吗 |
[13:17] | You? No? | 你呢 不管用吗 |
[13:18] | You? Last chance. Okay. | 你呢 最后的机会 好吧 |
[13:24] | Dad! I got your message | 爸 我收到了你的信息 |
[13:25] | and rode Dave Kim’s sister’s bike the whole way here. | 一路骑着金戴夫妹妹的自行车回来了 |
[13:27] | What’s the emergency? | 是什么紧急情况 |
[13:28] | Go snuggle your mother. | 去抱抱你老妈 |
[13:30] | I thought this was serious. | 我以为你是真有事 |
[13:31] | It is! Your mom’s in a bad place, | 是真的 你妈现在状况很不好 |
[13:33] | and the only thing that’ll snap her out of it | 只有抱抱她的小宝贝 |
[13:35] | is her delicious little snuggle monster. | 才能让她恢复正常 |
[13:37] | – What? – You’ll always be your mother’s baby. | -什么 -你永远是你妈的小宝贝 |
[13:39] | Now go let her smell your head. | 快去让她闻闻你的头发 |
[13:42] | *My brother’s…* | *我兄弟叫…* |
[13:43] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[13:45] | *My name is Nick* | *我叫尼克* |
[13:47] | Hey, I’m not ready to share this yet. | 我还没准备好让别人听 |
[13:50] | Dad… | 爸 |
[13:51] | Your mom’s going through some stuff. | 你妈正在面对一些心理问题 |
[13:53] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:53] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[13:57] | Mama! I need you! | 妈妈 我需要你 |
[13:59] | Schmoopie! You’re home! | 小宝贝 你回家了 |
[14:00] | I came home… ’cause I missed you. | 我回家了 因为我想你了 |
[14:04] | And I got scawwed. | 我好怕怕 |
[14:06] | Uhh, will you give me sniffies on my head? | 你闻闻我的头发好咩 |
[14:09] | I am gonna sniff the fxxx out of your head! | 我要把你的头发闻出花来 |
[14:12] | Mama G! Good news, my tummy’s feeling way better. | 金妈妈 好消息 我的肚子感觉好多了 |
[14:13] | I made real good. | 我拉了好多粑粑 |
[14:14] | That is fantastic! | 那太棒了 |
[14:16] | Oh, my God, what have I done? | 我的天 我都做了些什么 |
[14:20] | Can you guys pipe down a bit? I’m working on my music! | 你们小声点好吗 我在写音乐 |
[14:23] | What have I done? | 我做了些什么 |
[14:28] | Did I say you could use that? | 我同意你用那个了吗 |
[14:30] | Sorry. Just preparing a little something | 抱歉 不过是为我的远道客人 |
[14:32] | for my out-of-town guest. | 准备些东西 |
[14:33] | He may be peckish from his travels. | 他远道而来可能饿了 |
[14:35] | Geoff?? | 杰夫 |
[14:36] | There’s my guest now! | 我的客人来了 |
[14:37] | Come, join me in the kitchen for some heated water. | 快来厨房和我一起喝些热水 |
[14:41] | They’re being real uppity about sharing actual food. | 他们不肯分享真正的食物 |
[14:43] | You misplayed this one, douche lord! | 你这招打偏了 小混蛋 |
[14:45] | Geoff will clearly be my out-of-town guest, | 杰夫显然会做我的远道客人 |
[14:47] | which means all of you need to get out! | 那意味着你们都得出去 |
[14:49] | No! You had your chance to make me your out-of-town guest, | 不 你本有机会选我做远道客人 |
[14:51] | but you chose Barry. And then Lainey. | 可你选了巴瑞 然后选了兰妮 |
[14:53] | Hey, Lainey. How you been? | 兰妮 你最近好吗 |
[14:54] | – Not great. You? – Pretty good. | -不咋地 你呢 -还不错 |
[14:55] | Well, then, since Geoff remains my out-of-town guest, | 那既然杰夫还是我的远道客人 |
[14:58] | all you ladies must leave… | 你们几位女生都得离开 |
[15:00] | unless Lainey wants to stay. | 除非兰妮像留下来 |
[15:02] | – I don’t. – What about Erica? | -我不想 -爱丽卡想吗 |
[15:03] | – Nope. – Then it’s settled! | -不想 -那就这么定了 |
[15:04] | Me and Geoff will stay in this room that’s not ours. | 我和杰夫会留在这间不属于我们的房间里 |
[15:07] | Have a taste of the chef’s special. | 来尝尝主厨特别推荐 |
[15:09] | The secret’s the heat. | 秘诀是加热 |
[15:10] | No! I don’t want to be your guest either! | 不 我也不想做你的客人 |
[15:11] | You only asked me here to piss off your sister | 你叫我来只是为了气你姐 |
[15:13] | for inviting your ex. | 因为她叫了你前任 |
[15:14] | Fine! If you won’t take my side, | 那好 如果你不支持我 |
[15:15] | then I’ll call in someone who will! | 我就叫会支持我的人 |
[15:17] | JT P Jt…p? | |
[15:20] | Uh, Bar? We just drove three hours. | 小巴 我们开了三小时的车 |
[15:23] | You said there was a sick college rager going on. | 你说这里有场特别炫的大学狂欢 |
[15:25] | Did I say “Rager”? | 我说”狂欢”了吗 |
[15:26] | Pretty sure I said “Angry standoff in a dorm room.” | 我很确定我说的是”宿舍里的愤怒对峙” |
[15:29] | Dude, I missed my nana’s birthday for this. | 哥们 我为这个错过了我奶奶的生日 |
[15:31] | Yeah, man. This is the worst thing | 是的 伙计 这是你和杰夫所做过的 |
[15:32] | – you and Geoff have ever done. -What?! | -最差劲的事 -什么 |
[15:34] | I told him it was your idea. You get it. | 我告诉他这是你的主意 你懂的 |
[15:36] | Also seems like a good time to say | 现在似乎正适合告诉你 |
[15:37] | I still have feelings for you. | 我对你还有感情 |
[15:38] | It may be the worst time. | 这可能是最不适合的时候 |
[15:39] | Okay, Lainey’s not on board. | 好吧 兰妮不买账 |
[15:40] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说些什么 |
[15:42] | He’s talking about overriding the scrunchie rule, | 他在说令发圈条款无效 |
[15:44] | which is what I’m gonna do. | 也就是我即将要做的事 |
[15:46] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[15:48] | I was promised Neil Peart from Rush would be here. | 你说Rush乐队的尼尔·佩尔特在这 |
[15:50] | Oh, look, there’s Barry from school. | 是我们的同学巴瑞 |
[15:52] | It’s Carla. That’s Carla from school. | 是卡拉 是我们的同学卡拉 |
[15:54] | Enough. I’m telling the RA | 够了 我要去告诉舍监 |
[15:55] | you’re the worst roommate on the planet and you gotta go. | 你是世界上最糟的室友 你必须走人 |
[15:58] | Not if I tell him that you’re worser and you gotta go! | 除非我告诉他你更糟 你必须走人 |
[16:02] | Srini, open up! | 斯里尼 开门 |
[16:03] | My roommate’s a monster | 我的室友是个怪胎 |
[16:04] | who refuses to cap the toothpaste! | 她不肯盖好牙膏盖 |
[16:05] | She ate my Shark Bites! | 她吃了我的鲨鱼橡皮糖 |
[16:07] | The world is her pantry! | 整个世界的东西她随便吃 |
[16:08] | So, if anyone’s out, it’s her. | 如果该有人走也该是她 |
[16:10] | Actually, you’re both out. | 事实上 你俩都别想回来了 |
[16:11] | Geoff, don’t you scrunchie that door! | 杰夫 不准你在门上挂发圈 |
[16:13] | I’m sorry, but you guys have been best friends all year | 不好意思 但你俩一整年都是最好的朋友 |
[16:15] | and all of the out-of-town guests agree | 所有远道客人都同意 |
[16:16] | that you need to grow up and work it out. | 你俩需要成熟点 解决问题 |
[16:18] | Best friends?! | 最好的朋友 |
[16:19] | She’s just some random girl picked from hat to live with me. | 她不过是随机选出来和我一起住的女孩 |
[16:22] | It’s madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[16:24] | Strangers shouldn’t be forced to sleep four feet apart! | 陌生人不该被迫睡在离彼此一米远的地方 |
[16:32] | That’s all I am to you, some random stranger? | 我对你来说只是一个随机的陌生人 |
[16:35] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[16:37] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂了 |
[16:39] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[16:40] | Take the stupid room. | 那蠢房间归你了 |
[16:46] | Realizing she had swapped out her kids with coaches, | 意识到自己用教练代替了孩子 |
[16:48] | my mom knew it was time to call the game. | 我妈知道该到此为止了 |
[16:51] | Hot damn! | 真棒 |
[16:52] | Smells like Mama G’s cookin’ up a storm in here! | 闻起来金妈妈做了好多好吃的 |
[16:54] | Well, I figured it would be nice to send you off | 我想让你们俩吃饱了再走 |
[16:56] | with full bellies. | 会比较好 |
[16:57] | Send us off? Did we do something wrong? | 让我们走 我们做错事了吗 |
[16:59] | It’s my fault, huh? | 是我的错对吗 |
[17:00] | I ate all your apples. | 我吃光了你家的苹果 |
[17:02] | No, you’ve both been very well behaved | 不 你们俩都是表现很好的 |
[17:04] | large and double-extra-large house guests. | 大号和加大号房客 |
[17:07] | It’s just that, at some point, | 只是 在某个时刻 |
[17:10] | it’s time to leave the nest. | 你们总要离巢的 |
[17:11] | It’s so cruel and lonely out there. | 外面的世界又残忍又孤独 |
[17:13] | And you have pillows here. | 你们家还有枕头 |
[17:15] | My big brave boys are ready to go. | 我勇敢的大块头小子们准备好了 |
[17:18] | I mean, look at you, Rick, with your… | 看看你 瑞克 如今你… |
[17:21] | being clean now and, uh, Nick with your… | 身上都干净了 而尼克你… |
[17:26] | – music. – You think? | -在搞音乐 -你觉得我有戏 |
[17:28] | I know! Now spread your wings and fly! | 我确信 现在张开翅膀去飞吧 |
[17:30] | Look out, world! Here come the Mellor boys! | 小心 世界 梅勒家的兄弟们来了 |
[17:33] | Now grab your snackies. | 带上你们的食物 |
[17:35] | Oh, um, actually, you know, neither one of us drove… | 事实上 我俩都不能开车 |
[17:37] | She said fly! | 她说去飞吧 |
[17:40] | So much for the Bevolution. | 贝弗大改造到此为止了 |
[17:42] | It’s the first weekend ever without our kids, | 这是孩子们离家的一个周末 |
[17:44] | and I completely lost my mind. | 我就彻底失常了 |
[17:45] | Well, we still have a few more years to ease into it. | 我们还有几年的时间去适应 |
[17:48] | And what am I gonna do when they all leave for good? | 当他们永远离开后我该怎么办 |
[17:50] | Honestly, it’s gonna be awful for the both of us. | 说实话 对我们俩来说都会很难熬 |
[17:53] | Please. For the last four years | 拜托 过去几年来 |
[17:55] | all you’ve talked about is how you want them all to leave | 你一直在说想让他们都走人 |
[17:58] | so you can have some peace and quiet. | 这样你就能清静了 |
[18:00] | Bevie, you know I hate change, | 贝弗 你知道我讨厌改变 |
[18:03] | but it’s easier for me to say, “I want them out” | 对我而言说”我想让他们走人” |
[18:05] | than to admit I love our crazy, loud family. | 比承认我爱我疯狂吵闹的家人更容易 |
[18:09] | You’re gonna miss ’em, huh? | 你也会想念他们对吗 |
[18:13] | Really helps to know I’m not alone. | 知道我不是一个人很有帮助 |
[18:23] | Welcome to the common room. | 欢迎来到公共休息室 |
[18:24] | It’s just for the night. | 不过是今晚一晚 |
[18:25] | Housing is getting me a new roommate this weekend, so… | 我这周末就会分配到一个新室友 |
[18:28] | Okay, this is crazy. You can’t move out. | 这太疯狂了 你不能搬出去 |
[18:31] | It’s not like we’re friends. | 我们又不是朋友 |
[18:32] | I’m just some random girl that got picked from a hat. | 我只是随机选出来和你一起住的女孩 |
[18:35] | Look, college has been way harder than I thought, | 大学比我想象得难熬多了 |
[18:38] | but you’ve been the only thing that’s made it easier. | 但唯一让大学好过些的就是你 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry I ate your Shark Bites. | 很抱歉我吃了你的鲨鱼橡皮糖 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry I stole your ice tray. | 很抱歉我偷了你的冰格 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry I played the trumpet in your face. | 很抱歉我对着你的脸吹小号 |
[18:47] | I’m sorry that I lured half my high school up here. | 很抱歉我把半个高中的人都骗来了 |
[18:49] | – I’m sorry I made up Hector. – What?! | -很抱歉我编造了赫克托 -什么 |
[18:51] | He’s so not real. I just, like, needed you to go away. | 根本没这个人 我只是想让你离开 |
[18:53] | That is brilliant | 太天才了 |
[18:56] | and totally something I would do! | 绝对像我会做的事 |
[19:01] | Come on. Let’s get our room back | 快来 把我们的房间 |
[19:02] | from my out-of-town guests. | 从远道客人那要回来 |
[19:03] | No way they’re letting us back in after what we pulled. | 我们搞出这么多事他们不会让我们回去的 |
[19:05] | Well… I think I have a way to make it up to them. | 我想我有个办法弥补他们 |
[19:11] | *I just want to use your love tonight* | *我今晚只想享受你的爱* |
[19:18] | *I don’t want to lose your love tonight* | *我今晚不想失去你的爱* |
[19:25] | Thank God the one thing I learned at college | 谢天谢地我在大学唯一学到的 |
[19:26] | is how to throw a good party. | 就是怎么办好派对 |
[19:27] | I got to admit, that six-hour bus ride was almost worth it. | 不得不承认 乘六小时巴士几乎值了 |
[19:30] | I’m so sorry, Lainey. | 我很抱歉 兰妮 |
[19:31] | It’s okay. It was so good to see you. | 没关系 能见到你还是很好的 |
[19:33] | – And Barry, too, kinda. – I heard that! | -还有巴瑞 算是吧 -我听到了 |
[19:36] | – She said it was kinda okay to see me! – Cool. | -她说见到我还算是挺好的 -酷 |
[19:39] | This is kinda the greatest night of my life! | 可以说这是我这辈子最棒的一晚了 |
[19:41] | Turns out, one little scrunchie | 原本那个用来 |
[19:43] | that was meant to keep my sister away | 赶走我姐的小小发圈 |
[19:45] | brought everyone together. | 让大家都聚在了一起 |
[19:46] | As for my parents, for the first time, | 至于我父母 这是他们第一次觉得 |
[19:48] | their future alone didn’t seem so scary. | 两个人的未来不是那么可怕 |
[19:50] | Murray, what’s all this? | 默里 这是怎么回事 |
[19:53] | Adam went back to Dave Kim’s, | 亚当回金戴夫家了 |
[19:55] | so you’re stuck with just me again. | 所以你又只能对着我了 |
[19:56] | In fact, the future looked brighter than ever. | 事实上 未来从未这么让人期待过 |
[19:59] | You made me dinner. | 你给我做了晚餐 |
[20:01] | You said you weren’t even gonna wash the dishes. | 你说你连盘子都不会洗的 |
[20:03] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[20:04] | Well, don’t go changing too much. | 别变得太多了 |
[20:06] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[20:07] | Sometimes, fate can bring strangers together | 有时 命运能以最奇怪的方式 |
[20:10] | in the most random of ways. | 让陌生人聚在一起 |
[20:12] | But suddenly, everything falls into place | 但突然间 一切都顺其自然 |
[20:14] | and that stranger becomes family. | 陌生人变成了家人 |
[20:17] | But no matter what the universe has in store, | 但无论宇宙对我们有什么安排 |
[20:19] | you can face even the biggest of changes | 只要你的挚爱 |
[20:21] | when the people you love most | 拉张椅子坐在你身边 |
[20:23] | pull up a chair and never leave your side. | 你就能面对最大的变故 |
[20:30] | Hi, I’m Rick Mellor. | 大家好 我是瑞克·梅勒 |
[20:34] | Just to have you name mentioned on the TV like that was kind of crazy. | 你的名字出现在电视节目里是很疯狂的事 |
[20:36] | I didn’t believe it when people first started telling me about it. | 最初人们告诉我时我还不相信 |
[20:39] | I don’t miss a show now. | 现在我一集不落 |
[20:40] | The worst part about the whole thing — | 这整个经历最糟的部分是 |
[20:41] | My neighbors think I actually act like that when I teach. | 邻居们以为我教孩子时真的那副样子 |
[20:43] | Think you guys are ready for the apex | 你们准备好登顶 |
[20:45] | and rubber-ball-based sports — dodgeball. | 和以橡胶球为主的运动了吗 躲避球 |
[20:48] | Next day at school — | 第二天在学校孩子们说 |
[20:49] | “Mr. Mellor can we play dodgeball?” | “梅勒老师 我们能玩躲避球吗” |
[20:51] | So we end up start palying dodgeball again because of the show. | 最后我们因为这部剧重新开始玩躲避球了 |
[20:54] | When you’re a phys-ed teacher, you do stuff like that, | 身为体育老师就会做那些事 |
[20:56] | you have fun with kids, you do stuff with the kids, | 和孩子们一起玩耍 一起锻炼 |
[20:58] | The kids accuse me for breaking their ankles — I never did that. | 孩子们总指控我害他们扭伤脚踝 我才没有 |