时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 |
[00:01] | there was no more awesome rite of passage than Spring Break. | 春假是最棒的人生里程碑 |
[00:04] | Thanks to MTV’s infamous week-long coverage, | 多亏了MTV声名狼藉的整周节目 |
[00:06] | every kid in America wanted to be there. | 全美的每个孩子都想去那狂欢 |
[00:08] | – Beastie Boys! – MTV! | -野兽男孩 -MTV |
[00:10] | – Spring Break! – 80’s! | -春假 -八十年代 |
[00:12] | I cannot believe I’m spending Spring Break in sucky Jenkintown | 我不敢相信我在超逊的珍金镇度春假 |
[00:17] | instead of on a Fort Lauderdale beach the way God intended. | 而不是天意般地在劳德代尔堡沙滩狂欢 |
[00:19] | I heard that the beer flows like water down there. | 我听说那的啤酒像水一样流淌 |
[00:21] | Like, literally, you turn the faucet on and boom! Beer! | 真的 你拧开水龙头 出来的是啤酒 |
[00:25] | That’s ’cause all their water | 那是因为他们所有的水 |
[00:26] | is reserved for wet T-shirt contests. | 都要留着办湿T恤大赛用 |
[00:28] | The city of Fort Lauderdale | 劳德代尔堡市 |
[00:29] | actually elected Spuds MacKenzie as their mayor! | 居然选举土豆麦肯齐当了市长 |
[00:32] | America’s favorite party dog is their mayor?! | 全美最爱的派对狗是他们的市长 |
[00:35] | How could we not be in Florida right now? | 我们现在为什么不在佛罗里达 |
[00:37] | Wait a minute — Florida. That’s it! | 等一下 佛罗里达 对了 |
[00:41] | Look! Pops sent us a postcard | 看 老爷子的明信片 |
[00:43] | from his condo complex in Fort Lauderdale! | 是从他在劳德代尔堡的复合式公寓寄来的 |
[00:45] | That’s ground zero for all the horniness! | 所有骚动的中心地带 |
[00:47] | Damn it, why didn’t I actually read his card | 该死 我为什么不实际读一读明信片 |
[00:48] | instead of automatically throwing it in the garbage? | 而是自动扔进垃圾桶 |
[00:50] | Look, Pops says his place has a beach house | 瞧 老爷子说他的公寓是海滨房 |
[00:52] | and a pool with a bar! | 还有泳池和酒吧 |
[00:53] | We had MTV Spring Break under our nose | MTV春假就在我们眼皮底下 |
[00:55] | and didn’t even know it. | 我们却没发现 |
[00:56] | – We got to get there. – True, but how? | -我们得去他那 -没错 但怎么去 |
[00:58] | Question — Can you cry hysterically? | 提问 你能歇斯底里地哭吗 |
[01:00] | Oh, for sure. | 没问题 |
[01:00] | It’s well established I’m an emotional time bomb. | 大家都很清楚我情绪特别不稳定 |
[01:03] | Follow me. | 随我来 |
[01:04] | I just miss Pops so much | 我太想念老爷子了 |
[01:06] | that I can’t stop the sad water dripping from my eye holes. | 眼眶子里的伤心泪止不住地流 |
[01:09] | And now I’m crying ’cause you’re crying. | 你一哭害我也哭了 |
[01:11] | I miss him, too, Bar. | 我也很想他 小巴 |
[01:13] | Wait, this gives me a fresh idea. | 等等 这让我突然想到了一个点子 |
[01:15] | What if we went to visit him? | 不如我们去看他如何 |
[01:16] | Please, Mom? Let me see my grandpapa in Georgia? | 拜托 妈妈 让我去佐治亚州看看外公 |
[01:19] | Florida, honey. | 他在佛罗里达 宝贝 |
[01:21] | Ugh, so swampy. | 那里太潮湿了 |
[01:22] | Oh, well, this is about Pops and not us. | 不过我们是为了老爷子 不是为了自己 |
[01:24] | Well, then, it’s decided. | 那好 就这么定了 |
[01:25] | Look out, world! | 全世界小心了 |
[01:26] | The Goldbergs are going to Florida! | 金伯格一家要去佛罗里达了 |
[01:29] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:30] | Erica and Barry’s Spring Break dreams were happening! | 爱丽卡和巴瑞的春假梦要实现了 |
[01:32] | – Stop! – Oh, no, wait, here’s Murray. | -住口 -不 等等 默里来了 |
[01:34] | Nobody speak. | 谁也不准说话 |
[01:36] | There’s no way I’m paying for all you morons | 我绝对不会出钱让你们这些白痴 |
[01:38] | to go gallivanting around the sub-tropics. | 去亚热带地区闲逛 |
[01:41] | You weren’t even in the room. How do you know what’s going on? | 你才进屋 你怎么知道我们说的什么 |
[01:43] | I heard money being spent! | 我听到花钱的声音了 |
[01:45] | Well, there is one way this trip | 有一种出游方法 |
[01:46] | could cost you a fraction of the price. | 能让你省不少钱 |
[01:48] | Well, that’s what I want to do. | 我就想用那种方法 |
[01:50] | That thing. Whatever her cheap idea is. | 就那种 无论她说的省钱的方法是什么 |
[01:52] | And so Erica and Barry scored the ultimate Spring Break — | 于是爱丽卡和巴瑞实现了终极春假之梦 |
[01:55] | one without parents. | 没有父母 |
[01:56] | Spring Break is awesome! | 春假太棒了 |
[01:59] | I saw a girl wearing a bikini on the plane! | 我看到一个妹子在飞机上穿比基尼 |
[02:01] | – It was unsanitary, but she went for it. – Damn. | -很不卫生 但她豁出去了 -乖乖 |
[02:03] | We’re not in Jenkintown anymore, Goldbergs. | 这可不是珍金镇了 金伯格姐弟 |
[02:06] | Welcome to Spring Break. | 欢迎来度春假 |
[02:08] | A female body inspector? Where do you train? | 女性身体调查员 你在哪受训的 |
[02:10] | Wherever female bodies are. | 有女性身体的地方就有我 |
[02:12] | See you fools on the beach. | 沙滩见 傻蛋们 |
[02:13] | Really hoping this year I get to make out with a Beastie Boy. | 真希望今年我能和野兽男孩亲热 |
[02:15] | Fingers crossed! | 祝我好运 |
[02:16] | – This is gonna be so rad! – The raddest! | -这肯定会很炫酷 -再炫酷不过 |
[02:18] | Lucky for you, the party has arrived! | 你们走运了 派对降临了 |
[02:21] | Spring Break! | 春假 |
[02:23] | Spring Break! Spring Break! Spring Break! | 春假 春假 春假 |
[02:30] | It was Spring Break 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的春假 |
[02:32] | which typically meant one thing in Jenkintown… | 那在珍金镇通常意味着一件事 |
[02:35] | Damn cold front moving in. | 该死的冷锋过来了 |
[02:36] | I meant to pull out the ol’ compression socks, | 我打算穿上压缩袜 |
[02:39] | keep that foot blood moving. | 确保脚部血液循环良好 |
[02:40] | Know what else is good for the cold? | 知道还有什么能对抗严寒吗 |
[02:42] | Mink, sable, fox — fur in general. | 貂 黑貂 狐狸 总之就是皮草 |
[02:45] | Yep, back before we cared about tiny animals, | 没错 在我们开始关爱小动物前 |
[02:47] | the fur coat was coveted by every yenta in America. | 美国所有长舌妇都渴望一件皮草大衣 |
[02:50] | What is this? What are you jamming in my face? | 这是什么 你塞到我面前的是什么 |
[02:52] | Just a luxurious coat | 不过是件奢华大衣 |
[02:54] | that shows off how much my husband loves me. | 好向他人显摆我老公有多爱我 |
[02:56] | How many coats do ya need?! | 你需要多少件大衣 |
[02:57] | I got you that brown one with the hood. | 我给你买过那件棕色连帽的 |
[02:59] | That was eight years ago! | 那是八年前了 |
[03:01] | And so, my mom’s quest for the coat began. | 于是 我妈展开了索要皮草攻势 |
[03:03] | It started with the subliminal messages. | 先是潜意识信息 |
[03:05] | Beverly deserves a fur coat | 我该给贝弗莉买件皮草大衣 |
[03:07] | to show her how I feel and stuff. | 让她知道我爱她什么的 |
[03:12] | Soon, the hints got less subtle | 很快她不再拐弯抹角地暗示 |
[03:13] | and just became ugly demands. | 而是丑陋地索要 |
[03:15] | For the love of God, just buy me a stinkin’ fur coat already! | 我的老天爷 赶紧给我买件皮草大衣 |
[03:18] | Since when do you want a fur coat? | 你什么时候又想要皮草大衣了 |
[03:20] | I’ve been dropping hints | 我已经处处暗示 |
[03:22] | and serving extra meaty dishes for six months! | 并在你的菜里多加肉整整六个月了 |
[03:24] | Well, you could’ve just asked. | 你本可以直接开口要的 |
[03:26] | I would’ve said no a long time ago. | 那我很久以前就能拒绝你了 |
[03:28] | You do know that Essie and Ginzy and Linda all have them, right? | 你知道埃西 尼亚和琳达都买了吗 |
[03:31] | I don’t know who those people are. | 我不知道那些人是谁 |
[03:32] | They’re my best friends. | 她们是我最好的朋友 |
[03:33] | You’ve had dinner with them many times. | 你和她们一起吃过很多次晚饭 |
[03:34] | But it’s fine! | 但好吧 |
[03:36] | I don’t need a warm luxury jacket. | 我不需要温暖的奢华外套 |
[03:37] | I’ll just go out in the cold and freeze to death. | 我直接去冷空气里冻死好了 |
[03:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:46] | It’s a fur coat! | 是件皮草大衣 |
[03:48] | I know. I bought it for you. | 我知道 是我买给你的 |
[03:50] | Oh, why did you buy it for me? | 你为什么买给我 |
[03:52] | ‘Cause I wanted to show you how I feel and stuff. | 因为我想让你知道我爱你什么的 |
[03:54] | It’s a fur coat! | 是件皮草大衣 |
[03:56] | It’s a fur…coat! | 是件皮草大衣 |
[03:59] | It’s a fur…coat! | 是件皮草大衣 |
[04:02] | A fur coat! A fur coat! | 皮草大衣 皮草大衣 |
[04:04] | In case it wasn’t clear, it was a fur coat. | 以防你还没听清 那是件皮草大衣 |
[04:06] | It’s a fur fxxxxxx coat! | 是他妈的皮草大衣 |
[04:08] | Ooh, I love you, I love you, | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[04:09] | I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you! | 我爱你我爱你我爱你我爱你 |
[04:11] | She loved the coat and she made sure everyone knew it. | 她爱死那件大衣了 还确保所有人都知道 |
[04:14] | Beverly, we’re starting. | 贝弗莉 我们要开始了 |
[04:15] | Sure you don’t want to lose the top layer? | 你确定你不想把大衣脱了吗 |
[04:17] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[04:19] | My husband bought me a fur coat. | 我老公给我买了皮草大衣 |
[04:20] | He does very well for himself. | 他事业有成 |
[04:22] | It’s safe to say the coat paid off just as much for my dad. | 可以说这件皮草大衣让我爸也一样开心 |
[04:25] | There you go. | 给你 |
[04:26] | Rib pot pie with no peas or carrots. | 没有豆子和胡萝卜的肋排馅饼 |
[04:29] | It’s just crust and meat! Thank you! | 只有酥皮和肉 谢谢你 |
[04:32] | Don’t thank me. Thank Minky. | 别谢我 谢谢小貂 |
[04:34] | “You’re welcome. I was a great gift!” | “不客气 我是件很棒的礼物” |
[04:37] | And one that could help me, too. | 它也帮到了我 |
[04:38] | It is a great gift! | 真是件好礼物 |
[04:40] | Even though it’s a sad dead animal | 哪怕那是可怜的死动物 |
[04:42] | whose spirit still haunts that dead pelt. | 它们的灵魂还留在死去的毛皮上 |
[04:44] | I’d like to borrow it. | 我想借来用用 |
[04:45] | Boofaloo, I love you just as much as this coat, | 小宝贝 我爱你像爱这件大衣一样 |
[04:47] | but there’s no way I’m ever taking it off my body. | 但我永远不会把它从身上脱下来 |
[04:49] | What if I told you there’s a way | 假如我告诉你有种方法 |
[04:51] | Minky can be on national television | 能让小貂上全国电视 |
[04:52] | and discussed by consistent working actor Jack Palance? | 被口碑一直很好的演员杰克·帕兰斯讨论 |
[04:55] | He’s in all those Westerns and other stuff. Go on! | 他演了那些西部片什么的 接着说 |
[04:58] | There’s a new show called “Ripley’s Believe It or Not!” | 有个新节目叫《信不信由你》 |
[05:00] | And I have a surefire way to get on it. | 我有个点子保证能上节目 |
[05:01] | But it all hinges on your amazing, deeply upsetting coat. | 但这都要依赖于你很棒很让人不适的大衣 |
[05:04] | Nothing would fill my friends with | 没什么比我的大衣出了名 |
[05:06] | more red-hot jealousy than my coat being famous. | 更能让我的朋友们嫉妒得要死了 |
[05:09] | So it’s a yes? | 所以你答应了吗 |
[05:10] | Not just yet. I have terms. | 还没有 我有条件 |
[05:12] | Giving you my prized Minky is done only with the understanding | 把我的宝贝小貂借给你意味着你明白 |
[05:15] | that I trust you as an adult. | 我把你当成年人一样信任 |
[05:17] | An adult? Wow. Big step. | 成年人 好大一步 |
[05:18] | Go make my coat a star, Schmoo. | 去让我的大衣出名吧 宝贝 |
[05:22] | So, we’re saying Bigfoot was spotted in suburban Philly? | 我们要说在费城郊区发现了大脚怪 |
[05:25] | That’s the beauty of the show — | 这就是那节目的美妙之处 |
[05:26] | it’s up to them to believe it or not. | 信不信由他们 |
[05:29] | Please, no one in their right mind | 拜托 哪个正常人 |
[05:31] | would ever buy that Sasquatch hangs near a Wawa. | 会相信饮料店附近有大脚野人 |
[05:33] | Bigfoot lives among us! | 我们身边就有大脚怪 |
[05:36] | Balls! | 见鬼 |
[05:38] | I’ve angered it! | 我激怒它了 |
[05:39] | Balls! | 见鬼 |
[05:40] | As my mom’s pelt was pelted, | 正当我妈的皮草被泼时 |
[05:43] | Erica and Barry were ready to hit Spring Break. | 爱丽卡和巴瑞准备好开始春假狂欢了 |
[05:45] | Welcome to the Manors of Inverrary, kiddos. | 欢迎来到因纽瑞庄园 孩子们 |
[05:48] | My red-hot winter retreat. | 刺激的冬日度假村 |
[05:50] | This here’s our beach club. | 这就是我们的海滨俱乐部 |
[05:53] | Yeah, where is the beach? | 可是沙滩在哪 |
[05:55] | 30 minutes. | 离这三十分钟 |
[05:56] | By car. | 开车的话 |
[05:57] | Which I don’t own. | 我没有车 |
[05:58] | ‘Cause I can’t drive. | 因为我不能开车了 |
[06:00] | Tell your grandkids no splashing | 告诉你家孙子孙女 不能戏水 |
[06:02] | or running or yelling or horseplay. | 跑动或大喊或打闹 |
[06:05] | That’s Itzel playing cribbage. | 在玩牌的那个是伊策尔 |
[06:07] | I’m handling it, Itzel! | 我正在交代 伊策尔 |
[06:09] | Try to steer clear of Itzel. | 你们离伊策尔远点 |
[06:12] | Sorry, the cigar smog makes me queasy. | 抱歉 雪茄味让我恶心 |
[06:15] | Can we go to the pool? | 我们能去泳池吗 |
[06:17] | It was now clear they weren’t | 现在他们发现了 |
[06:18] | in the Spring Break seen on MTV. | 这里并不是MTV的春假圣地 |
[06:20] | This was the grandparent part of Florida, | 这里是佛罗里达的老年人圣地 |
[06:22] | filled with the oldest of farts. | 全是最顽固的老人家 |
[06:24] | Here’s a knish. | 给你个克尼什馅饼 |
[06:25] | It’s all they had at the snack bar. | 他们的小食吧只有这个 |
[06:27] | – A knish? – A fried dough pocket filled with potatoes and oil. | -克尼什 -一种马铃薯陷的油炸馅饼 |
[06:30] | I know what a knish is. | 我知道克尼什馅饼是什么 |
[06:31] | It’s the last thing I want to eat in the sun. | 太阳这么大 这是我最不想吃的东西 |
[06:33] | We have no choice! | 我们没得选 |
[06:34] | Let’s just sit and lay low — | 我们就坐下 放松一下 |
[06:36] | We can’t sit. | 我们没得坐 |
[06:37] | This little footrest is all I could find for us. | 我只找到了这个小脚凳 |
[06:39] | The old fart altacockers | 这些老头老太太 |
[06:41] | get up at the crack of dawn to reserve chairs. | 破晓就出来占躺椅了 |
[06:42] | I’m not waking up at the crack of dawn for a pool chair. | 我才不要破晓起床只为了抢泳池躺椅 |
[06:45] | We have to, Barry. | 我们没得选 巴瑞 |
[06:46] | From now on, we come here at 5:00 A.M. | 从现在起 我们凌晨五点就来 |
[06:48] | and sit on a chaise in the darkness until the day starts. | 摸黑坐在躺椅上直到天亮 |
[06:51] | Screw that! | 才不要 |
[06:52] | I’ll just float all day in the pool. | 我去在泳池里漂一整天就好 |
[06:53] | No. Rafts and kickboards are against the rules. | 不行 筏子和浮板有违这里的规定 |
[06:56] | Same goes for running, chicken fighting, | 还有跑动 斗鸡游戏 |
[06:58] | diving, and cannon-balling. | 潜水和跳水 |
[06:59] | But that’s my signature entry into the water! | 但跳水是我的标志性入水方式 |
[07:01] | Hey, kiddo, we need to talk about the rules | 孩子 如果你想游泳 |
[07:03] | if you want to go swimming. | 我们得谈谈这里的规矩 |
[07:04] | You got to wear the required bathing cap. | 你必须按规定戴泳帽 |
[07:07] | No, I’m not gonna wear a required bathing cap. | 不 我才不要按规定戴泳帽 |
[07:09] | You got to wear the required bathing cap. | 你必须按规定戴泳帽 |
[07:12] | Look at all that hair, Albert! | 瞧她那一脑袋头发 艾伯特 |
[07:13] | I’m handling it, Itzel! | 我正在交代 伊策尔 |
[07:16] | That’s all gonna end up in the filter | 如果不按规定戴泳帽 |
[07:17] | if she doesn’t wear the required bathing cap! | 头发都会堵在过滤器里 |
[07:20] | You got to wear the required bathing cap. | 你得按规定戴泳帽 |
[07:22] | Let me help! | 让我帮你 |
[07:24] | Okay! It’s on fine! | 好了 戴上了 |
[07:25] | Oh, you look great. | 很适合你 |
[07:26] | Like a beautiful, non-slip shower mat. | 看起来像漂亮的防滑浴室脚垫 |
[07:29] | Yep, the once-promising trip to Florida | 没错 一度令人期待的佛罗里达之旅 |
[07:31] | was looking like a colossal bust. | 看起来糟糕透顶 |
[07:33] | And back home, my friends were helping me | 而在家这边 我的朋友们正在帮我 |
[07:34] | to avoid getting busted. | 避免糟糕的命运 |
[07:36] | – This isn’t working. – Oh, man! | -这不管用 -老天 |
[07:37] | We got to fix this or my parents are gonna kill us! | 我们得弄干净否则我父母回家会杀了我们 |
[07:39] | Oh, God. I’ll go get Erica. | 老天 我去叫爱丽卡 |
[07:40] | She’s in Florida on Spring Break. | 她去佛罗里达度春假了 |
[07:42] | Wait, my girlfriend went to MTV Spring Break | 等等 我女朋友去MTV春假 |
[07:44] | and didn’t even tell me? | 却根本没告诉我 |
[07:45] | Sounds like trouble in paradise. | 看来甜蜜小两口闹别扭了 |
[07:47] | Dave Kim smells a door opening. | 金戴夫感觉到有机会了 |
[07:48] | – What? – I’m not gonna hide my feelings, bro. | -什么 -我不会隐藏我的感情 老兄 |
[07:50] | I’m actively rooting against you. | 我一直在积极地和你对着干 |
[07:52] | What’s that smell? | 什么味 |
[07:53] | – Fire. – Fire? | -火 -火 |
[07:54] | Fire! | 火 |
[07:55] | There’s fire on the coat! | 大衣着火了 |
[07:56] | I see the fire, Dave Kim! | 我看到着火了 金戴夫 |
[07:57] | With ninja-like reflexes, I dealt with the blaze. | 靠忍者般的反应力 我控制住了火势 |
[08:00] | And in the process, I killed Minky. | 在这个过程中 我弄死了小貂 |
[08:02] | I just destroyed the one thing my mother loves more than me. | 我毁了唯一一样我妈爱它胜过爱我的东西 |
[08:05] | – What do I do?! – I’d blame Lucky. | -我该怎么办 -要是我就怪在幸运头上 |
[08:07] | Just say that she ripped it to shreds and then burned it. | 说它撕碎了大衣还放火烧了它 |
[08:09] | Just blame Geoff. | 怪在杰夫头上 |
[08:10] | He’s not gonna be around much after the breakup. | 分手后就没他什么事了 |
[08:12] | Here’s an even crazier idea. | 我有个更疯狂的主意 |
[08:13] | I don’t lie or blame anyone. | 我不说谎也不怪任何人 |
[08:15] | But what other option is there? | 可除此之外还有什么选择 |
[08:17] | I tell the truth. | 我说实话 |
[08:19] | I don’t understand a word you’re saying. | 我不理解你在说什么 |
[08:21] | My mom gave me the coat | 我妈把大衣借我 |
[08:22] | ’cause she finally thinks I’m an adult. | 是因为她终于认为我是成年人了 |
[08:23] | So I’ll do the adult thing | 所以我要像成年人一样 |
[08:25] | and just apologize for this awful accident. | 为这个可怕的意外道歉 |
[08:27] | – Honesty. – Interesting. | -诚实 -有意思 |
[08:29] | It’s so crazy it just might work. | 如此疯狂 搞不好能行 |
[08:31] | You have any idea how much it cost to get a fur coat?! | 你知道皮草大衣要多少钱吗 |
[08:33] | You have broken the unbreakable bond between a mother and child! | 你破坏了母子间不容破坏的纽带 |
[08:35] | 578 hours of me working myself to the bone just so my wife… | 我为了我妻子往死里工作了578小时 |
[08:37] | I have failed as a mother for raising | 我是个失败的母亲 养出你这么个 |
[08:38] | such a careless, inconsiderate little boy… | 粗心大意不考虑他人的小子 |
[08:40] | They don’t seem to appreciate the honesty idea. | 他们似乎不喜欢诚实这个主意 |
[08:42] | They will soon. | 他们很快就会的 |
[08:43] | I just got to take my lumps and then we’ll all move on. | 我忍过这一劫 我们就都能向前看了 |
[08:46] | – They still mad? – Very. | -他们还生气吗 -非常生气 |
[08:48] | – No more TV. No more movies. – Gone! Gone! | -不准看电视 不准看电影 -不准 |
[08:49] | – No more Walkmans. – Tell him things, Bevy! | -不准听随身听 -好好训他 贝弗 |
[08:51] | – Or G.I. Jims. – She’s telling you! | -不准玩特种兵玩具 -听她的 |
[08:53] | But I’m sure they’ll start to value my honesty any minute now. | 但我相信他们随时会开始重视我的诚实 |
[08:56] | – You never even liked Minky! – You like making movies, right? | -你从来就不喜欢小貂 -你喜欢拍电影 |
[08:57] | – Well, I’ll show you a movie! – All you ever saw was some poor, | -我给你讲个电影 -你眼中只有可怜的 |
[08:59] | – dead animal sewn together — – Your dad driving to the bank — | -缝在一起的死动物 -你爸开车去银行 |
[09:01] | Oh, sweet God, this has to stop! | 我的天 有完没完 |
[09:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:06] | I am the only child in history who did the adult thing | 我是史上第一个像成年人一样 |
[09:09] | and took full responsibility for my mistakes! | 为我的错误负全责的孩子 |
[09:11] | I get you’re mad, but enough already! | 我明白你们很生气 但差不多够了 |
[09:14] | We’ll say when we’re done, big shot! | 够不够我们说了算 厉害了你 |
[09:16] | Don’t you walk away from your father! | 你父亲说话时不准你走开 |
[09:18] | You take one more step, and it’s over! | 你敢再走一步你就完了 |
[09:20] | Murray! He took one more step! | 默里 他又走了一步 |
[09:22] | Hey, mister, stop walking or it’s curtains for you! | 小伙子 不准走否则你就玩完了 |
[09:24] | He’s still walking, Bevy! | 他还在走 贝弗 |
[09:26] | Wrestle him to the ground. | 把他压倒在地 |
[09:27] | Use your hips and groin to pin him down! | 用你的屁股把他压倒在地 |
[09:29] | No, I’m not gonna do that. Stop! | 不 我不会那么做的 你停下 |
[09:31] | He didn’t listen when I yelled. | 我吼他的时候他没听 |
[09:32] | That’s my only move as a parent. | 我为人父只有这一招 |
[09:34] | It’s as if we lost all our power. | 我们仿佛失去了所有权力一般 |
[09:38] | We’ve lost all our power. | 我们失去了所有权力 |
[09:40] | As my parents lost control, Barry and Erica | 正当我父母失控时 巴瑞和爱丽卡 |
[09:42] | were trying to steer Spring Break back on track. | 正试图让春假重回正轨 |
[09:44] | Was that a hearty soup or what? | 那碗汤好不好喝 |
[09:46] | And a bottomless bowl! | 用的还是深碗 |
[09:48] | Got to love that Early Bird Dinner. | 早早吃晚餐很棒吧 |
[09:50] | Oh, yeah. That soup was so rich and beany. | 是的 汤很浓稠豆味也很重 |
[09:53] | Yeah. Also, this place sucks! | 是的 另外 这地方逊毙了 |
[09:56] | The fact that you don’t get it means | 而你完全没发觉 意味着 |
[09:57] | that this place is turning you into one of them, man. | 这地方把你也同化了 伙计 |
[09:59] | Stop. I’m the same Party Pops | 别闹了 我还是你们熟悉的那个 |
[10:01] | you’ve always known! | 派对老爷子 |
[10:02] | If that’s true, then take my hand. | 如果是真的 握住我的手 |
[10:04] | Come with us, Party Pops. | 随我们来 派对老爷子 |
[10:06] | Join us on the brown, sandy beaches of Fort Lauderdale. | 随我们去劳德代尔堡棕色的沙滩 |
[10:09] | It’ll be strange to bring our grandfather | 带外公去充气舞池 |
[10:10] | to an inflatable dance club, but we’ll do it together. | 会十分奇怪 但我们共同进退 |
[10:13] | As a family. | 作为一家人 |
[10:15] | Why aren’t you taking my hand? | 你为什么不握住我的手 |
[10:17] | I’m sorry, but no one’s going to | 抱歉 但没人会在这个时间 |
[10:19] | some ferkokte beach party at this hour! | 去什么疯狂的沙滩派对 |
[10:21] | Then where are you going? | 那你要去哪 |
[10:23] | To bed, and so should you. | 去睡觉 你们也该睡了 |
[10:26] | It’s 5:50. The sun is right there. | 这才5点50分 太阳都还没下山 |
[10:29] | This is just wrong! | 这简直是大错特错 |
[10:30] | Carla and Johnny Atkins | 卡拉和强尼·阿特金斯 |
[10:32] | are partying poolside with the Beastie Boys, | 正在泳池边上和野兽男孩开派对 |
[10:34] | and we’re stuck in this geriatric nightmare. | 我们却困在这个老人家噩梦中 |
[10:36] | If Pops won’t let us go to MTV Spring Break, | 如果老爷子不准我们去MTV春假狂欢 |
[10:38] | then we’ll just have to bring MTV Spring Break to us. | 我们就在这办MTV春假狂欢 |
[10:47] | Time to get our hair wet. | 该去好好戏水一番了 |
[10:48] | Hells yeah. Let’s break some rules. | 没错 让我们破坏规矩吧 |
[11:01] | – Marco! Marco! – Polo! | -马克 -波罗 |
[11:16] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[11:17] | – Sleep! – Sleep! | -眠 -眠 |
[11:18] | We got a crime in progress, Officer. | 我们这里有人犯罪 警官 |
[11:21] | I want to go to sleep, | 我想睡觉 |
[11:22] | but some hooligans broke into the pool | 但一些恶棍闯进了泳池 |
[11:24] | and are throwing a party. | 开始办派对 |
[11:26] | How big of a party are we talking about, sir? | 派对的规模有多大 先生 |
[11:28] | If I had to guess? 200 kids. | 非让我猜的话 两百个孩子吧 |
[11:29] | On our way. | 我们这就过去 |
[11:31] | These damn punks are gonna get what’s coming to them. | 这些该死的小流氓真活该 |
[11:36] | Check it! | 看 |
[11:37] | I just spent the last four hours creating brand-new punishments | 我刚刚用四小时想了全新的惩罚 |
[11:40] | to remind Adam we’re in charge. | 来提醒亚当我们说了算 |
[11:42] | “No video games, no smiley pancakes, | “不准打电游 没有笑脸薄饼吃 |
[11:44] | no pillow forts, no acting in school musicals –“ | 不准搭枕头堡垒 不准参演校音乐剧” |
[11:47] | Strike that one. | 那条划掉 |
[11:47] | I can’t deprive the world of his brilliance. | 我不能不让全世界欣赏他的才华 |
[11:49] | You realize he’s just gonna say no again and walk out? | 你知道他只会再次拒绝然后走开对吗 |
[11:52] | But why? Barry and Erica never did that. | 可是为什么 巴瑞和爱丽卡从没那样过 |
[11:55] | ‘Cause they were always guilty as hell, and they knew it. | 因为他们总是知道他们该受罚 |
[11:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:58] | Adam’s my perfect little snuggle monkey who told the truth, | 亚当是我最爱的小猴宝宝 他没说谎 |
[12:01] | and we just yelled for days. | 我们却吼了他好几天 |
[12:02] | Come on. All kids are the worst. | 拜托 所有孩子都糟透了 |
[12:04] | I guarantee Adam is guilty of something. | 我保证亚当也对我们有所隐瞒 |
[12:05] | So we just need to figure out what he’s hiding from us. | 我们只要找出他有什么事瞒着我们就行 |
[12:08] | And then we bust him | 然后我们抓个正着 |
[12:10] | and we make him feel guilty and bad about himself! | 让他觉得内疚又自责 |
[12:14] | And then he listens to us again. | 然后他就又会听我们的话了 |
[12:16] | I’m really excited about this plan. | 这计划让我好兴奋 |
[12:18] | It’s a great plan, and we’re great parents. | 这是个好计划 我们是好父母 |
[12:20] | We are great parents. | 我们的确是好父母 |
[12:25] | There’s nothing under his mattress, | 床垫下什么都没有 |
[12:27] | not even an M-80 or a switchblade. | 连爆竹和弹簧刀都没有 |
[12:29] | Whoa, whoa, wait. Lock box. | 等等 上锁的箱子 |
[12:31] | Let’s see what Adam’s up to. | 让我们看看亚当悄悄藏了什么 |
[12:39] | – That’s not good. – It doesn’t matter. | -这下糟了 -这不重要 |
[12:40] | All that matters is what’s in this box. | 重要的是箱子里是什么 |
[12:42] | There’s a note. I can’t look. Read it. | 有张纸条 我不敢看 你来读 |
[12:45] | Oh, that damn honest moron. | 那个可恨的诚实的白痴 |
[12:48] | It’s actually, uh, Father’s Day gift ideas. | 这是父亲节礼物的点子 |
[12:50] | – Now what? – Well, we do exactly what Adam would. | -现在怎么办 -我们做亚当会做的事 |
[12:54] | Be adults and come clean. | 做个成年人 承认错误 |
[12:58] | We were robbed! | 咱家进贼了 |
[12:59] | – What? – Enough with the questions! | -什么 -不要再问了 |
[13:01] | Can’t you see your mom’s a mess? | 你看不出来你妈吓坏了吗 |
[13:03] | As I was caught in my parents’ web of lies, | 正当我掉入我父母的谎言陷阱中 |
[13:07] | a Spring Break rager was cooking at Pop’s place. | 老爷子那边有场春假狂欢正在酝酿中 |
[13:09] | Another round of knishes coming up | 再来一轮克尼什馅饼 |
[13:11] | because that’s what I do. | 因为这就是我的风格 |
[13:12] | Look at me! | 快看我 |
[13:13] | My body’s on four different chaises, | 我的身体占了四张躺椅 |
[13:15] | and I didn’t even have to use a towel to reserve ’em! | 我甚至不用毛巾来占位 |
[13:18] | Freeze! Everyone down! Down! | 不许动 所有人都趴下 趴下 |
[13:20] | Don’t shoot! I’m all potential! | 别开枪 我潜力无穷 |
[13:21] | We got a call about an out-of-control party! | 我们接到报警电话说这里的派对失控了 |
[13:23] | Where is everyone? | 人都去哪了 |
[13:24] | It’s just me and no one else. I swear. | 只有我 没别人 我发誓 |
[13:32] | We see you reaching for the little microwave handle. | 我们看到你伸手去够微波炉的小把手了 |
[13:34] | Come out now. | 快出来 |
[13:37] | She’s not coming. Send in the dogs. | 她不肯出来 放狗进去 |
[13:39] | No dogs! I’m here. I’m coming out. | 别放狗 我在这 我这就出来 |
[13:40] | What’s in your hand? Drop it! | 你手里是什么 快扔掉 |
[13:41] | A knish! It’s just a knish! | 克尼什馅饼 只是个克尼什馅饼 |
[13:43] | Sweet Mother of Mercy, I hate Florida! | 苍天大地啊 我恨死佛罗里达了 |
[13:45] | Yep, it’s true. | 没错 这是真事 |
[13:46] | My siblings were America’s first knish bandits. | 我的手足是全美首个克尼什馅饼大盗 |
[13:48] | Meanwhile, I was facing an actual crime scene. | 与此同时 我正在面对真实的犯罪现场 |
[13:51] | Balls! Oh, God, oh, balls! | 见鬼 老天 见鬼 |
[13:53] | I can’t believe we were robbed! | 我不敢相信咱家进贼了 |
[13:54] | We really were. | 真的进贼了 |
[13:56] | Those robbers came in and robbed us real bad. | 那些贼进来大肆掠夺了一番 |
[13:58] | So they found all your jewelry? | 他们偷走了你所有的珠宝 |
[14:00] | Uh, no, no. | 没有 |
[14:01] | They, uh, mostly just focused on this room, | 他们基本上只偷了这间房里的东西 |
[14:03] | but they broke all your toys | 不过他们弄坏了你所有的玩具 |
[14:05] | and your tiny “Donkey Kong” machine. | 和迷你大金刚游戏机 |
[14:07] | – But why? – Adam, these are bad people. | -可是为什么 -亚当 这些人是坏人 |
[14:11] | Yes. Bad people. | 没错 坏人 |
[14:13] | There’s no point in trying to figure out why they did this. | 去想坏人为什么做坏事是没有意义的 |
[14:16] | They left my piggy bank. | 他们没偷我的存钱罐 |
[14:17] | It’s just loose change. | 里面不过是零钱 |
[14:18] | And Pops’ coin collection? | 还有老爷子的硬币收藏 |
[14:20] | I think they were just trying to send a message. | 我想他们只是想传达一条信息 |
[14:22] | And the message is, | 那条信息就是 |
[14:23] | “Don’t ask any more questions about this crime.” | “不要问任何有关这次犯罪的问题” |
[14:25] | We got to call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[14:26] | No. If you call the police, | 不行 如果你报警 |
[14:28] | they said they’d come back and kill you. | 他们说他们会回来杀了你 |
[14:29] | – What?! – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[14:30] | – You talked to them? – They left a note! | -你和他们对话了 -他们留言了 |
[14:32] | Where is it? That’s evidence. | 留言在哪 那是证据 |
[14:33] | It was written in blood on the wall! | 用血写在墙上了 |
[14:36] | I don’t want to live here anymore! | 我不想再住在这了 |
[14:38] | You don’t need to be scared. | 你不必害怕 |
[14:40] | You are a sweet boy | 你是个好孩子 |
[14:41] | who wants to buy batteries for his father for Father’s Day. | 想在父亲节给爸爸买电池 |
[14:45] | Wait. How do you know | 等等 你怎么知道 |
[14:47] | I was gonna buy batteries for Father’s Day? | 我要在父亲节买电池 |
[14:51] | The robbers said so. | 是贼说的 |
[14:52] | It was in their blood message scrawled above your bed. | 他们用血写在你床上方的留言里了 |
[14:54] | So troubling. | 太令人不安了 |
[14:56] | – It was your mother’s idea. – My idea? | -这是你妈的主意 -我的主意 |
[14:58] | It was you. | 是你们 |
[15:00] | You guys ransacked my room | 你们洗劫了我的房间 |
[15:01] | and broke my tiny “Donkey Kong” machine | 弄坏了我的迷你大金刚游戏机 |
[15:04] | and then lied about it! | 还说谎 |
[15:05] | When I messed up, I told the truth like an adult. | 我犯错的时候像成年人一样说了实话 |
[15:08] | You’d think my parents could do the same thing. | 我还以为为人父母也会那么做 |
[15:10] | Exactly — we’re the parents. | 没错 我们才是父母 |
[15:12] | That means when we say you’re grounded, | 那意味着我们说你被禁足时 |
[15:14] | you don’t walk out the door. | 不准你夺门而出 |
[15:15] | If anyone is grounded here, it’s you guys. | 如果有谁该被禁足也该是你们 |
[15:18] | Now go to your room and think about what you’ve done. | 现在你们回房间去好好想想自己犯的错 |
[15:20] | You think you can just go around punishing us like… | 你以为你能就这样惩罚我们… |
[15:27] | I’m going to my room. | 我要回房去了 |
[15:29] | But not to think about what I’ve done! | 但我不会想我犯的错 |
[15:33] | Go! | 快去 |
[15:36] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[15:38] | We were supposed to be having the craziest week of our lives. | 我们本该度过人生中最疯狂的一周 |
[15:40] | I know! | 我知道 |
[15:42] | I was finally gonna live out my number-one dream | 我以为终于能实现我最大的梦想 |
[15:44] | of riding a sea turtle. | 骑大海龟 |
[15:45] | You two are so lame. | 你们俩太逊了 |
[15:46] | How can anyone not love Spring Break? | 怎么会有人不喜欢春假 |
[15:48] | Please don’t tell me that you got to party | 求你别告诉我你们能和野兽男孩 |
[15:49] | with the Beastie Boys? | 一起开派对 |
[15:51] | No. But I did barf on Larry “Bud” Melman! | 没有 不过我吐在了拉里·梅尔曼身上 |
[15:54] | I stole a jet ski | 我偷了一辆摩托艇 |
[15:55] | and then I got chased by the Coast Guard | 在海岸警卫队追我的时候 |
[15:57] | and then I crashed the jet ski into a pier. | 我骑摩托艇撞上了码头 |
[15:58] | I’m lucky to be alive. It was so funny. | 我还活着算我走运 太有趣了 |
[16:00] | – That is funny. – So cool. | -的确很有趣 -真酷 |
[16:02] | So what’d the po-po snag you guys for? | 你们做了什么被条子抓进来 |
[16:05] | You know, just, uh, typical Spring Break craziness. | 你懂的 典型的春假式疯狂 |
[16:09] | We, um stole a knish. | 我们偷了个克尼什馅饼 |
[16:11] | – What’d you say? – Can’t hear you, bro. | -你说什么 -没听清 老兄 |
[16:12] | Stole a kni- | 偷了个克尼什 |
[16:12] | – What? – Enunciate! | -啥 -发音清楚点 |
[16:14] | We stole a knish, okay? | 我们偷了克尼什馅饼 行了吗 |
[16:16] | Like, from a wet T-shirt contest? | 你是指湿T恤大赛吗 |
[16:18] | Nope. Just a regular ol’ knish at a retirement home. | 不是 就是老人院里普通的克尼什馅饼 |
[16:21] | You stole from old people, dude? | 你们偷老年人的东西 哥们 |
[16:22] | That’s not cool. My step-dad’s old. | 那可不对 我继父就是老年人 |
[16:24] | Goldberg and Goldberg, you’re free to go. | 金伯格和金伯格 你们可以走了 |
[16:26] | – Pops, thank God! – We’re saved! | -老爷子 谢天谢地 -我们得救了 |
[16:28] | You kiddos okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[16:29] | No! Some grumpy-ass altacocker called the 5-0 on us. | 不好 有个臭脾气老头报警抓我们 |
[16:32] | Whoever ratted us out | 无论是谁供出了我们 |
[16:34] | is the lamest old fart of all the farts. | 都是糟老头里最糟的老头 |
[16:36] | Or he’s not a lame fart at all. We don’t know. | 或许他不是糟老头 我们又不知道 |
[16:39] | I bet you it was that putz Itzel. | 我打赌是那个混蛋伊策尔 |
[16:40] | It was for sure Itzel! | 肯定是伊策尔 |
[16:42] | It was me, okay? | 是我 行了吗 |
[16:43] | Why are you protecting Itzel? | 你为什么要维护伊策尔 |
[16:45] | I’m not! It was a mistake. | 我没有 那是个误会 |
[16:47] | What? You called the police on your own grandchildren? | 什么 你报警抓亲孙子孙女 |
[16:50] | The Pops we know would hop the fence, | 我们认识的老爷子会翻过栅栏 |
[16:52] | crank the music, and steal all the knishes. | 大放音乐 偷走所有的克尼什馅饼 |
[16:54] | Yeah, dude. What happened to that Pops? | 是的 哥们 那个老爷子哪去了 |
[16:56] | I-I guess Pops moved to Florida and you know what? | 我猜那个老爷子搬到了佛罗里达 |
[16:59] | He likes it. | 很喜欢这里 |
[17:01] | Sorry to be such a disappointment. | 抱歉让你们失望了 |
[17:11] | Can we talk, Schmoopy-poops? | 我们能聊聊吗 小宝宝贝 |
[17:13] | No, and don’t call me that. | 不行 也不准那么叫我 |
[17:14] | Look, everyone makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[17:16] | You ruined a fur coat, | 你毁了一件皮草大衣 |
[17:18] | we terrified you with a deadly home invasion. | 我们用有生命危险的入室行窃吓唬你 |
[17:20] | We’re just not used to a kid who’s not a total lying moron. | 我们只是不习惯有孩子不是说谎的白痴 |
[17:23] | Point is, we taught you to be a kind, honest human being, | 重点是 我们教导你做个善良诚实的好人 |
[17:26] | and you lived up to that. | 你做到了 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry we couldn’t do the same. | 抱歉我们没做到 |
[17:29] | Well, you guys tried to ground me and I refused to listen. | 你们想让我禁足我却不肯听 |
[17:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:33] | No more apologies. It just makes me feel worse. | 别再道歉了 这让我更内疚 |
[17:36] | Here, Mama fixed your Donkey King game. | 给 妈妈修好了你的大金王游戏机 |
[17:39] | Let’s just move on. | 我们忘了这件事吧 |
[17:42] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[17:43] | M-money. Just normal, everyday money. | 钱 不过是普通的日常零用钱 |
[17:45] | Where did you get all of this? | 你哪来的这些钱 |
[17:46] | See…. L-l-lucky ate your wallet. | 是… 幸运吃了你的钱包 |
[17:50] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[17:51] | It was Ed McMahon! He stopped by to tell me | 是艾德·麦克马洪[演员] 他来告诉我 |
[17:53] | I’d won the Publisher’s Clearing House Sweepstakes | 我赢了出版商票据交换所抽奖 |
[17:55] | and gave me a big check, | 给了我一大笔钱 |
[17:57] | but I asked for it all in singles. | 但我要他都换成一块钱 |
[17:58] | No, no! Forget all that. | 不不 忘了刚才那些话 |
[18:00] | I’m a stockbroker. | 我是个股票经纪人 |
[18:01] | No, wait! A CPA. | 不 等等 是注册会计师 |
[18:03] | No, wait! A male exotic dancer. | 不 等等 是脱衣舞男 |
[18:05] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[18:07] | I borrowed it from Dad, okay? | 我朝老爸借的 行了吧 |
[18:08] | I didn’t lend you that money! | 我没借你那些钱 |
[18:09] | I may have grabbed a dollar here and there for the past two years | 我在过去两年里时不时拿一块 |
[18:11] | to save up for a DeLorean. | 好攒钱买辆德劳瑞恩 |
[18:13] | You get it. | 你们懂的 |
[18:13] | You know what? You’re grounded. | 你猜怎么着 你被禁足了 |
[18:15] | You’re grounded until you go to college! | 你上大学前都被禁足了 |
[18:16] | You stole money from your own father? | 你胆敢偷你亲爹的钱 |
[18:18] | – Go up on to your room. – I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | -上楼回房去 -对不起 对不起 |
[18:20] | I am very disappointed in your lies and deceit, mister! | 你虚伪的谎言太让我失望了 小伙子 |
[18:23] | Oh, thank God! He’s been robbing us blind! | 谢天谢地 他一直在从咱眼皮底下偷钱 |
[18:26] | Our little baby is a thief! | 我们的小宝贝是个贼 |
[18:28] | He’s as bad as the other morons! | 他和其他白痴一样坏 |
[18:29] | Maybe even worse! | 或许更坏 |
[18:31] | Now we have all our power back | 现在我们的权力都回来了 |
[18:32] | and I can go back to being a great mama again! | 我又可以做回一个好妈妈了 |
[18:35] | I can yell at him again! | 我又可以吼他了 |
[18:36] | And I’m gonna yell at him but good. | 我要好好吼他一顿 |
[18:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:44] | We woke up at five and booked a shuffleboard court. | 我们五点起床预定了沙狐球 |
[18:47] | Who’s ready to get hustled? | 有谁想去好好玩一局 |
[18:48] | And I’m wearing a swim cap | 我戴上了泳帽 |
[18:49] | so I don’t shed when we go for a non-splashy dip after. | 一会去泳池不溅水地游一圈时不会掉头发 |
[18:52] | Kiddo, you don’t have to pretend | 孩子 你们不必为了我 |
[18:53] | to like this place on my account. | 假装喜欢这地方 |
[18:56] | Look, we’re sorry for what we said. | 我们为说过的话道歉 |
[18:57] | You’re not an altacocker. | 你不是糟老头 |
[18:58] | Maybe I have slowed down a bit, | 或许我的确放慢了脚步 |
[19:01] | but I don’t want to hold you back. | 但我不想拖累你们 |
[19:02] | Go to the beach, have your MTV Spring Break. | 去沙滩 享受你们的MTV春假狂欢 |
[19:06] | It’s not a Spring Break without you. | 没有你怎么能算春假 |
[19:11] | Come on. Take my hand. | 快来 握住我的手 |
[19:13] | No, I’ll just get in the way. | 不 我只会耽误你们 |
[19:15] | Okay, so you eat dinner super early | 好吧 就算你很早就吃晚餐 |
[19:18] | and you called the SWAT team on our two-person knish party, | 还叫特警队来阻止我们的二人克尼什派对 |
[19:20] | but the Pops we know will always be the life of the party. | 但我们认识的老爷子永远是派对的中心 |
[19:27] | I always like a good party. | 我永远喜欢热闹的派对 |
[19:31] | Let’s ride. | 我们走 |
[19:34] | Pops, since when do you drive a Jag? | 老爷子 你什么时候开起捷豹了 |
[19:36] | I don’t. I just stole the keys from Itzel | 不是我的 在伊策尔训斥几个孩子时 |
[19:39] | when he was yelling at some kids. | 我从他那偷来了钥匙 |
[19:41] | Now, that’s the Pops I know. | 这才是我认识的老爷子 |
[19:42] | And so, while they were off breaking rules, | 就这样 在他们去破坏规矩的时候 |
[19:45] | I was shocked to learn my world had been put back together. | 我吃惊地发现我的世界恢复原样了 |
[19:48] | What the…? | 怎么回事 |
[19:49] | We used the money you took from your dad’s pants | 我们用你从老爸裤兜偷走的钱 |
[19:51] | – to fix your room. – But why? | -修好了你的房间 -可是为什么 |
[19:53] | I stole all that money from you guys. | 我那些钱是从你们那偷的 |
[19:55] | Look, there are no real adults here. | 咱家没有真正的成年人 |
[19:57] | Let’s just call it even. | 就算我们扯平了 |
[19:58] | A-are you sure you don’t want to use the money | 你确定你不想用那些钱 |
[20:00] | towards another fur coat? | 再买一件皮草大衣吗 |
[20:01] | No coat warms me as much as you. | 没有大衣能像你这样温暖我 |
[20:05] | Also, a very angry young lady | 况且 施瓦茨夫妇出去吃晚餐时 |
[20:07] | threw red paint on Linda Schwartz’s coat | 一个愤怒的小姑娘 |
[20:09] | when they were out to dinner, so… | 往琳达·施瓦茨的大衣上泼了红油漆 |
[20:11] | Totally get it. | 我完全明白 |
[20:13] | Truth is, even when you slow down, | 事实是 哪怕在你放慢脚步时 |
[20:15] | you can still be the life of the party. | 你仍能成为派对的中心 |
[20:17] | And even though Erica and Barry | 尽管爱丽卡和巴瑞 |
[20:18] | didn’t actually meet the Spuds MacKenzie, | 没有见到真的土豆麦肯齐 |
[20:20] | thanks to Pops, they still | 多亏了老爷子 他们仍旧 |
[20:21] | got the MTV Spring Break of a lifetime. | 度过了一生难忘的MTV春假狂欢 |
[20:24] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[20:25] | – Sleep! – Sleep! | -眠 -眠 |
[20:26] | – Till Brooklyn! – Till Brooklyn! | -直至布鲁克林 -直至布鲁克林 |
[20:29] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[20:30] | – Sleep! – Sleep! | -眠 -眠 |
[20:31] | – Till Brooklyn! – Till Brooklyn! | -直至布鲁克林 -直至布鲁克林 |
[20:34] | 此集献给我哥 克尼什馅饼大盗 没错 都是真事 | |
[20:35] | So, the knish incident — We had nothing to do in the evening, | 克尼什馅饼事件 我们晚上无事可做 |
[20:37] | so we went to the pool, the clubhouse there — | 所以我们去了俱乐部的泳池 |
[20:40] | We were playing music — | 大放音乐 |
[20:41] | I was hungry, so I put a potato knish in the microwave, | 我饿了 就把马铃薯克尼什馅饼放进微波炉 |
[20:44] | and while the microwave was going, I heard, “Freeze! Police!” | 微波炉还在加热时我听到”不许动 警察” |
[20:46] | So I ducked under the kitchen counter. | 于是我躲到了厨房柜台下 |
[20:48] | Five second later, the microwave dings. | 五秒后 微波炉”叮”地响了 |
[20:51] | And I heard the policemen outside say | 我听到外面的警察说 |
[20:52] | “Send in the dogs.” | “放狗进去” |
[20:53] | So I slowly raised my hands up and told them | 于是我慢慢举起双手 告诉他们 |
[20:55] | – “I’m right here!” – You were almost in jail | -“我就在这” -你差点进监狱 |
[20:57] | because of a knish. | 只因为克尼什馅饼 |
[20:58] | Because of a potato knish. Yeah. | 因为马铃薯克尼什馅饼 是的 |