时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The ’80s | 八十年代 |
[00:02] | gave us countless fad diets and fitness crazes. | 有无数流行节食法和热门健身方式 |
[00:04] | From “Body By Jake” to “Buns of Steel,” | 从《杰克健身》到《钢铁之臀》 |
[00:06] | my mom did ’em all. | 我妈全都练过 |
[00:08] | My dad…not so much. | 我爸就没怎么练了 |
[00:11] | I just got off the phone with Dr. Emory. | 我刚和埃默里医生通过电话 |
[00:13] | We need to have a little powwow — | 我们得商谈一下 |
[00:15] | Oh, crap, here we go. | 见鬼 又来了 |
[00:16] | He got the results of your blood work back, | 你的验血结果出来了 |
[00:18] | and your triglycerides are over 500! | 你的三酸甘油脂超过了500 |
[00:21] | Wow! That’s amazing! Way to go, Dad! | 太厉害了 老爸真棒 |
[00:24] | No, it’s a bad thing. | 不 这不是好事 |
[00:26] | Oh, no! You’re blowing it, Dad! | 不 你搞砸了 老爸 |
[00:28] | You and I are going on a serious health kick, | 你和我要开始严肃对待健康问题了 |
[00:30] | starting now. | 就从现在开始 |
[00:32] | It’s called “Sweatin’ to the Oldies,” | 这叫《暴汗金曲》 |
[00:34] | and that is Richard Simmons. | 那是理查德·西蒙斯 |
[00:36] | He plays Motown hits, | 他表演汽车城热门金曲 |
[00:37] | and you and I will sweat together as a couple! | 而你和我会作为夫妻共同流汗 |
[00:40] | Fun! | 多有趣 |
[00:41] | Getting schvitzy to old-timey tunes? | 跟着老歌一起流汗 |
[00:44] | That does sound fun! | 听起来是挺有趣的 |
[00:45] | Bevy, go grab my walking sneakers | 贝弗 去把我走路穿的运动鞋 |
[00:47] | out of the back of the closet. | 从衣橱最里面掏出来 |
[00:48] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:49] | Why is Dad standing as if to participate? | 老爸为什么很想参与似的站了起来 |
[00:51] | Because your mother is right. | 因为你妈说得对 |
[00:53] | Today begins a new me. | 我从今天开始重获新生 |
[00:55] | Time for Richard Simmons to take us down to Funky Fitness Town! | 我们这就随理查德·西蒙斯去放克健身城 |
[00:58] | For my beautiful angel, anything. | 我愿为我美丽的天使做任何事 |
[01:02] | Since when do you walk or wear sneakers | 你从什么时候起走路 穿运动鞋 |
[01:04] | or participate in life? | 积极参与生活了 |
[01:06] | Here’s the deal. Every year after I see the doctor, | 是这么回事 每年我看过医生后 |
[01:08] | your mom forces me to do some stupid new exercise fad. | 你妈都逼我做某种愚蠢的热门健身运动 |
[01:11] | Since when? I’ve never seen that. | 什么时候的事 我从没见过 |
[01:13] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[01:14] | Right before we start working out, | 在我们开始健身前 |
[01:16] | I bombard your mom with a year’s worth of compliments. | 我用整年份的称赞轰炸你妈 |
[01:19] | So…you don’t compliment the lady all year long? | 这么说你一整年都不称赞她吗 |
[01:21] | No, I save it all for this very moment. | 不 我都留在这一刻用 |
[01:23] | And it gets her all flustered and distracted, | 然后她就会慌神 分散注意力 |
[01:26] | and that’s when I ask her out for a big, fancy lobster dinner. | 那时我再请她吃一顿昂贵的龙虾大餐 |
[01:29] | – Why? – Your mom forgets all about exercising, | -为什么 -你妈会把锻炼忘个干净 |
[01:32] | and I get to dump ocean meat into hot butter. | 然后我就有吃不完的肉和黄油了 |
[01:35] | But they list lobster as market price on the menu. | 可他们菜单上的龙虾价格写的是市价 |
[01:38] | You say they’re vague on purpose to rip you off. | 你说他们为了圈钱故意不写清楚 |
[01:40] | Oh, it’s so worth it, man. I don’t want to exercise. | 太值得了 伙计 我不想锻炼 |
[01:42] | Okay, there’s no way | 拜托 这些招数 |
[01:44] | any of this actually works in the real world. | 在现实世界怎么可能管用 |
[01:46] | Time to shake it, Mustang Murray! | 该摇摆起来了 野马默里 |
[01:48] | And so my dad put his plan into action. | 于是我爸开始实施他的计划 |
[01:50] | Go easy on me, | 别对我太严苛 |
[01:51] | because I’m not in perfect shape like you are. | 因为我不像你身材那么完美 |
[01:54] | Me? | 我 |
[01:56] | Stop it. | 才没有 |
[01:57] | Maybe it’s just your beautiful new haircut? | 或许是因为你美丽的新发型 |
[02:00] | I didn’t think you noticed. | 我还以为你没注意到 |
[02:02] | How could I not? | 我怎么可能没注意到 |
[02:03] | It looks like you’re wearing a golden crown, | 你看起来像戴了一顶金色王冠 |
[02:05] | which makes sense because you’re my queen. | 这很合理 因为你是我的女王 |
[02:06] | And you are my big, grumbly king. | 那你就是我暴躁的大块头国王 |
[02:08] | How about we head downtown to Bookbinders | 想不想去市中心的钉书匠餐厅 |
[02:11] | for a delicious lobster dinner? | 吃一顿美味的龙虾晚餐 |
[02:13] | Well, I better get outta this spandex | 那我最好去把紧身衣脱了 |
[02:15] | and put on my sparkliest sweater. | 换上我最闪亮的毛衣 |
[02:18] | And that is how you never move your body. | 这就是永远不锻炼身体的妙法 |
[02:22] | You’re not a very good life partner. | 你这个生活伴侣真一般 |
[02:23] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[02:39] | It was November 28th, 1980-something. | 那是一九八几年的十一月二十八日 |
[02:41] | and I was in a real quandary, | 我陷入了一个困境 |
[02:43] | thanks to my toy truck. | 这都怪我的玩具卡车 |
[02:44] | Sup, nerd. | 你好啊 呆子 |
[02:45] | My Big Trak programmable robo-truck | 大追踪可编程机器卡车 |
[02:47] | went rogue and rolled into the living room. | 违背程序驶进了起居室 |
[02:49] | Ohhhh, man. Not the living room. | 天啊 偏偏是起居室 |
[02:51] | Yep. Our living room. | 没错 我们的起居室 |
[02:53] | It was my mom’s pride and joy. | 那可是我妈的自豪与乐趣 |
[02:55] | She kept it like a pristine museum, | 她把客厅保持得像古典博物馆一样 |
[02:56] | and for us, it was completely off limits. | 完全不准我们去胡闹 |
[03:01] | Can you be a heroic big sis | 你能不行像英雄般的大姐一样 |
[03:02] | and trot in there and grab it for me? | 大步流星地进去帮我把车拿出来 |
[03:04] | Hell no! | 门都没有 |
[03:05] | You know that room is off limits | 你知道那个房间是禁区 |
[03:07] | and only used when Mom wants to entertain | 只在老妈想在那些又老又逊的家具上 |
[03:09] | her old, lame-ass friends on her old, lame-ass furniture. | 招待那些又老又逊的朋友们时才能用 |
[03:11] | And don’t get me started on… | 更别提还有那些 |
[03:14] | the owls. | 猫头鹰 |
[03:16] | You want my advice? | 要我给你个建议吗 |
[03:17] | I’d forget the toy truck. | 忘了那辆玩具卡车 |
[03:18] | It’s gone. Move on. | 拿不回来了 向前看吧 |
[03:19] | But I can see it right there! | 可它就在我眼前啊 |
[03:22] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[03:22] | The point of a living room | 起居室的存在意义 |
[03:23] | is to use it for actual living. | 就是实际起居用的 |
[03:25] | – I’m going in! – You’re a klutz. | -我要进去了 -你这个白痴 |
[03:27] | If you knock over any of mom’s junk, | 假如你撞倒任何妈妈的破烂 |
[03:29] | you’ll be as dead as those owls. | 你会像那些猫头鹰一样死得透透的 |
[03:32] | Just be my lookout. All I need is two seconds — | 你帮我放风就好 我只需要两秒钟 |
[03:36] | Someone just stepped foot in my living room. | 有人踏进了我的起居室 |
[03:37] | Who just stepped in my living room? | 是谁踏进了我的起居室 |
[03:38] | Adam, why’d you just step in my living room?! | 亚当 你为什么踏进我的起居室 |
[03:40] | I just wanted my thing. | 我只是想拿我的东西 |
[03:41] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[03:43] | This room is a treasure and reserved only for entertaining | 这间房间是个宝藏 仅用来招待 |
[03:46] | the crème de la crème of Jenkintown. | 珍金镇最尊贵的客人 |
[03:47] | I’m just ten steps away. | 我只有十步之遥 |
[03:49] | Lemme grab it and get back to my childhood. | 就让我拿回它回到童年时代吧 |
[03:51] | No! Those Nikes are filthy. | 不行 你的耐克太脏了 |
[03:53] | Now back out of the room on your own footsteps | 立即踩着自己的脚印退出房间 |
[03:55] | so you don’t ruin my priceless oriental rug i bought in Jersey. | 以免毁了我在泽西买的无价的东方地毯 |
[03:59] | Priceless? | 无价 |
[04:00] | You mean this funky old crap is worth, like, actual money? | 你是说这旧件破烂值真钱吗 |
[04:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:04] | Every piece in this room | 我用一生时间 |
[04:05] | has been carefully curated over my lifetime. | 精心布置了这房间里的每样东西 |
[04:07] | And one day, it will all be yours. | 有一天 一切都是属于你们的 |
[04:10] | Wow. Which one of these eyesores is worth the most? | 这些眼中钉里哪样最值钱 |
[04:12] | Tell me now! | 现在就告诉我 |
[04:13] | If it’s worth cash, I’ll take it. | 假如能换现金我就要 |
[04:14] | Just think about all the Garbage Pail Kids I can buy. | 想想我能买多少垃圾桶小破孩收藏卡啊 |
[04:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[04:18] | Every museum-quality piece in this room | 这房间里每件博物馆级别的精品 |
[04:20] | is a valuable family heirloom and can never be sold. | 都是珍贵的传家宝 永远不能卖 |
[04:23] | So, if we can’t sell them, how are they valuable? | 假如我们不能卖 又何谈价值 |
[04:26] | Because they have the greatest value of all. | 因为他们有最贵重的价值 |
[04:30] | Sentimental value. | 感伤价值 |
[04:31] | I just wanted comical trading cards. | 我只想要搞笑的集换卡片 |
[04:34] | Listen, I won’t have my children fighting over my treasures, | 听好 我不准我的孩子争抢我的财产 |
[04:37] | which is why I have these stickers | 所以我准备了这些贴纸 |
[04:39] | with your names on them. | 上面写着你们的名字 |
[04:40] | Just slap a sticker on whatever brings you joy, | 你们看到哪件东西感到愉快 就贴上标签 |
[04:43] | This matching chair set is yours. | 这套椅子是你的了 |
[04:46] | I don’t want that big, ugly chair | 我才不想要那张又大又丑的椅子 |
[04:48] | and its tiny, malnourished twin. | 和它的营养不良的小号双胞胎 |
[04:50] | I’ll give you a few moments alone | 我让你们单独待一会 |
[04:52] | to see what speaks to you. | 看看哪些东西在召唤你们 |
[04:56] | Greetings, stupid Matt Bradley and JTP. | 你们好 愚蠢的马特·布莱德利和JTP |
[04:59] | Stupid Matt Bradley and JTP! | 愚蠢的马特·布莱德利和JTP |
[05:01] | Barry’s always ragging on me, it’s the best. | 巴瑞总是说我不好 他这点最棒了 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:04] | I’ve called this meeting to discuss a very serious problem. | 我召集这次会议讨论一个非常严重的问题 |
[05:07] | Ever since I decided to be a doctor, | 自从我决定当医生以来 |
[05:09] | I’ve been learning a lot about health stuff. | 我一直在学习健康方面的知识 |
[05:11] | Did you know diet and exercise | 你知道饮食和运动 |
[05:13] | are important to living a long life? | 对长寿是很重要的吗 |
[05:14] | – Rings a bell. – Sure. | -我有印象 -当然 |
[05:15] | You just learned that? | 你现在才知道这些吗 |
[05:16] | Apparently, my dad’s Tetris-Cyclopses | 显然 我爸爸的俄罗斯方块甘油酯 |
[05:18] | are outta control, and I’m worried. | 高得不像话 我很担心 |
[05:19] | He really means the world to me, | 他对我来说真的意味着整个世界 |
[05:21] | but how do I let him know? | 但我该怎样才能让他知道呢 |
[05:23] | Why don’t you just, like, tell him? | 你为什么不直接告诉他呢 |
[05:24] | With words to his face? | 当着他的面直接用话说 |
[05:26] | Are you serious right now? | 你这是认真的吗 |
[05:27] | Just open your heart and be like, “I love you.” | 只要敞开心扉 说”我爱你” |
[05:30] | Now, when you say “I love you” | 你说”我爱你”的时候 |
[05:32] | do you really mean not talking to him for a year, | 你其实是指一整年不跟他说话 |
[05:34] | – but he just knows? – No! | -但他其实都知道吗 -不是 |
[05:36] | I mean, say the words. | 我是指直说 |
[05:38] | Now, when you say “Say the words,” | 你说”直说”的时候 |
[05:39] | do you really mean go up to him with the intent of saying it | 你其实是指走到他面前打算直说 |
[05:42] | and then chickening out and screaming, | 然后临阵退缩 大吼 |
[05:43] | “Stop trying to control my life!”? | “别再试图控制我的生活” |
[05:44] | I’m talking about actual words or even a hug. | 我说的是如实直说 甚至拥抱他一下 |
[05:48] | Now, when you say “hug,” | 你说”拥抱”的时候 |
[05:49] | do you really mean rough horseplay | 你其实是指粗野地打闹 |
[05:50] | that ends with me getting tackled through drywall? | 最后我被他甩飞穿墙而过吗 |
[05:52] | What is going on in your homes? | 你们家里都是些什么情况 |
[05:54] | Guys, what Matt’s trying to say is | 大伙 马特想说的是 |
[05:56] | I need to use a series of lies to trick my dad into exercising. | 我需要一系列谎言哄骗我爸开始锻炼身体 |
[06:00] | No, that’s legitimately the opposite of what I’m trying to say. | 不 这和我想说的正相反 |
[06:02] | Let’s do it, JTP! | 开始行动吧 JTP |
[06:04] | I’m starting to like you. | 我开始喜欢你了 |
[06:07] | Hey, Barry. | 巴瑞 |
[06:08] | You’re looking very trim, fit, and attractive today. | 你今天看起来非常苗条健康有魅力 |
[06:11] | Thank you, Geoffrey Schwartz. | 谢谢你 杰夫瑞·施瓦茨 |
[06:13] | Would you believe I got this fit without exercising at all? | 你相信我根本不锻炼就有这样的好身材吗 |
[06:15] | You did not exercise? But that is impossible! | 你不锻炼 但那是不可能的 |
[06:17] | Not anymore, thanks to Tommy Lasorda! | 再也不用锻炼了 多亏了汤米·拉索达 |
[06:20] | What is this? | 搞什么 |
[06:21] | Why are you morons acting out a weird play | 你们这些白痴为什么在我的电视机前 |
[06:23] | in front of my TV? | 演奇怪的戏 |
[06:24] | It’s not weird, Dad. | 这并不奇怪 老爸 |
[06:25] | It’s SlimFast. | 这是快瘦代餐奶昔 |
[06:26] | Tell me more. | 接着说 |
[06:27] | You got it, Andrew. | 没问题 安德鲁 |
[06:29] | World Champion baseball manager Tommy Lasorda | 世界冠军棒球经理汤米·拉索达 |
[06:32] | has conquered hunger cravings forever. | 永久地征服了对食物的渴望 |
[06:34] | Hey, I saw that product advertised on the TV! | 我在电视上看过那个产品广告 |
[06:37] | I just happen to have that commercial already in the VCR. | 我刚好已经把那个广告录下来了 |
[06:40] | Shall we? | 这就看看吧 |
[06:41] | Well, I lost 30 pounds in three months. | 我三个月内减掉了27斤 |
[06:44] | I have a delicious shake for breakfast… | 我在早餐时喝一杯美味的奶昔 |
[06:45] | God, I hate the Dodgers. Turn it off! | 老天爷 我讨厌道奇队 关了它 |
[06:48] | That’s Tommy Lasorda? | 那是汤米·拉索达吗 |
[06:49] | But he’s so sexy! | 可是他那么性感 |
[06:50] | And you can be just as sexy. | 你也可以如此性感 |
[06:51] | And I’m so sorry, Barry made me say this. | 我十分抱歉 是巴瑞逼我这样说的 |
[06:53] | You got it, Geoff. | 没问题 杰夫 |
[06:54] | It’s not just healthy — it’s delicious. | 这不只是健康 还很美味 |
[06:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | If I drink the damn shake, | 假如我喝那该死的奶昔 |
[06:58] | will you morons leave me alone? | 你们这些白痴就不会烦我了吗 |
[07:00] | I’m not involved in this. | 这不干我的事 |
[07:02] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[07:05] | Hey, I-I don’t think you chug it all at once — | 我觉得你不该一口闷 |
[07:07] | You gotta savor it. That counts as your lunch. | 你得慢慢喝 那算是你的午餐 |
[07:09] | No, these crab cakes are my lunch. | 不 这些蟹饼才是我的午餐 |
[07:11] | No, you drink that instead of the crab cakes. | 不 你喝了那个就不能吃蟹饼了 |
[07:13] | So, when do I eat my crab cakes? | 那我什么时候吃蟹饼 |
[07:14] | Later, during your sensible dinner. | 晚点吃 算在合理的晚餐中 |
[07:16] | But your mom made lasagna. | 可你妈做了千层面 |
[07:18] | Okay, you don’t get the shake, the crab cakes, and the lasagna. | 你不能又喝奶昔又吃蟹饼和千层面 |
[07:20] | Well, let’s give it a shot, who knows? | 我们试试看吧 谁知道呢 |
[07:22] | Oh, no! You just added a ton of milkshakes | 不 你又往你爸的生活里 |
[07:25] | into your dad’s life. | 额外加了一堆奶昔 |
[07:27] | I just love having our fancy brunch | 我特别喜欢在你的高级起居室里 |
[07:29] | in your fancy living room, Beverly. | 享受我们的高级早午餐 贝弗莉 |
[07:31] | Oh, you’re so sweet to call it fancy, Essie. | 埃西 你人真好 说我这里高级 |
[07:34] | But it is. so fancy. | 但的确高级 太高级了 |
[07:36] | Not to be a nosy-Nellie, | 不是我爱多管闲事 |
[07:37] | but why are there stickers on everything? | 但为什么每件东西都有贴纸 |
[07:39] | Oh, my sweet Adam and Erica just can’t wait | 我亲爱的亚当和爱丽卡等不急 |
[07:42] | to claim which of my heirlooms | 选中我的传家宝 |
[07:44] | they want to display for their friends and family one day. | 好在某天展示给他们的朋友和家人了 |
[07:46] | Then why is everything stickered for Barry? | 那为什么每张贴纸都是巴瑞的名字 |
[07:48] | What? | 什么 |
[07:50] | Can’t be right. | 不应该啊 |
[07:53] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:54] | I have been collecting and curating my whole life, | 我用一生来收集策划 |
[07:57] | and they want nothing? | 他们却什么都不想要 |
[07:58] | My kids don’t want any of my beautiful china. | 我的孩子们也不想要我那些漂亮的瓷器 |
[08:00] | My dream has always been | 我一直以来的的梦想 |
[08:01] | to pass down my priceless Hummel collection to my kids, | 就是把珍藏的赫梅尔珍藏传给孩子们 |
[08:04] | but they find them creepy and dead-eyed. | 可他们觉得这些东西双眼无神还很瘆人 |
[08:06] | Charles and I would like Chad to take over the flower shop, | 查尔斯和我想让查德接管花店 |
[08:09] | but he’d rather play Nintendo | 但他宁愿玩任天堂 |
[08:11] | and drink his precious Pepsi. | 喝他的宝贝百事可乐 |
[08:12] | If our kids don’t want anything we value, | 假如孩子们不想要任何我们重视的东西 |
[08:15] | then why are we saving it in the first place? | 那我们一直保存着还有什么意义 |
[08:17] | Well, my big game plan is to get really old and die | 我的大计是活到很老然后死翘翘 |
[08:20] | and then they have to take it out of obligation. | 然后他们出于义务必须收着 |
[08:22] | Okay, yes, we all agree | 是的 我们都同意 |
[08:23] | your dying would be the best-case scenario. | 你死翘翘是最好的情况 |
[08:26] | But that’s not really something | 但目前而言 |
[08:27] | we can explore as an option right now. | 这不在选择范围内 |
[08:29] | Then what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[08:30] | If our kids aren’t going to appreciate any of this, | 如果孩子不重视这些 |
[08:32] | then we will. | 我们就自己重视 |
[08:34] | Starting tomorrow, I am gonna sell everything in here | 明天开始 我要把这里的一切都卖掉 |
[08:37] | and use the money for me. | 把钱用在我自己身上 |
[08:38] | No, for us. | 不 用在我们身上 |
[08:40] | I’m gonna buy us all a cruise to the Bahamas | 我请大家去巴哈马游轮 |
[08:42] | like that Kathie Lee Gifford sings and dances about. | 就和凯思琳·李·吉福德唱跳表演的一样 |
[08:45] | – Go, Bev! – Frentas forever! | -加油 贝弗 -永远的姐妹团 |
[08:49] | All right, I’m home. | 好了 我回来了 |
[08:50] | Nobody bother me! | 谁也别烦我 |
[08:52] | Look who’s fresh from work | 瞧瞧是谁刚下班回家 |
[08:54] | and is immediately dropping his pants at the door. | 就立即把裤子扔到门口 |
[08:57] | What the hell, moron? | 搞什么鬼 白痴 |
[08:58] | Why is there a metal octopus in my den? | 我的窝里为什么有只金属章鱼 |
[08:59] | This is a Bowflex — | 这是博飞 |
[09:01] | an all-in-one total body sculptor | 一体全身锻炼器械 |
[09:04] | which has been assembled by the greatest minds of my generation. | 由我们这一代最伟大的头脑组装而成 |
[09:07] | – That’s us. – Really hoping this bar isn’t crucial in any way. | -就是我们 -真希望这根杆子毫不重要 |
[09:09] | I don’t care what it is, | 我不在乎这是什么 |
[09:10] | it’s blocking my chair, | 它挡住我的椅子了 |
[09:12] | and that’s where I do my best sitting. | 我大部分时间都坐在椅子里 |
[09:13] | Starting now, you only sit in this. | 从现在开始 你只能坐在这东西里 |
[09:15] | And through the power of science and pulling, | 它会利用科学和牵引的力量 |
[09:18] | it will transform your body into Lorenzo Lamas. | 把你的身体变成洛伦佐·拉马斯[演员] |
[09:21] | I don’t know who that is, | 我不知道那是谁 |
[09:22] | but I hate his name and this Moron-Flex thing. | 但我讨厌他的名字和这个白痴飞 |
[09:25] | You haven’t even tried it! | 你试都没试过 |
[09:27] | Watch as I flex these bows. | 看我弄弯这些弓 |
[09:30] | You really want a workout? | 你真的想锻炼身体吗 |
[09:32] | Clean this up and take it out to the garbage. | 把这些清理干净 扔到垃圾桶里去 |
[09:36] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[09:37] | Why won’t he fall for my ingenious traps of health and wellness? | 他为什么没有落入我巧妙的健康陷阱 |
[09:40] | Okay, you love your dad, right? | 好吧 你爱你老爸对吗 |
[09:42] | Just tell him how you feel and stop with the tricks. | 别再耍花招 直接告诉他你的感受 |
[09:45] | With that, Barry went and did the next logical thing. | 就这样 巴瑞去做了第二符合逻辑的事 |
[09:48] | Coach accepts your challenge. | 教练接受你的挑战 |
[09:50] | Molding your lumpy father into hardened steel | 把你笨重的父亲打造成硬朗的钢铁 |
[09:52] | will forever be my legacy. | 将永远是我留给这世界的遗赠 |
[09:54] | This is a good choice. I made a good choice. | 这选择不错 我的选择很好 |
[09:59] | Now that we rejected our mom’s prized possessions, | 因为我们拒绝了老妈珍贵的财产 |
[10:01] | she went to the one place where they would fetch top dollar. | 她去了个能把这些卖上好价钱的地方 |
[10:04] | Okay, our auction begins tomorrow at noon. | 好 我们的拍卖明天中午开始 |
[10:07] | You have the catalogue. Everything is in it. | 目录给你了 一切都在里面 |
[10:09] | I set some preliminary prices to get the ball rolling. | 我制定了一些起价 方便买家叫价 |
[10:12] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:13] | Yes, many questions, | 是的 有很多问题 |
[10:14] | starting with what the fxxx? | 第一个问题是你他妈搞什么 |
[10:17] | Your pricing is embarrassingly low. | 你给的定价低得丢人 |
[10:20] | Okay, well, why don’t you name some prices, | 好吧 不如你定一些价格 |
[10:22] | and we’ll come to a happy medium. | 然后我们和谐地折中一下 |
[10:24] | And that’s exactly what she did. | 于是她照做了 |
[10:26] | You think an umbrella stand made of pure antique brass is $50? | 你认为纯古铜的雨伞架值五十美元 |
[10:30] | No. Try $2,000. | 不 两千还差不多 |
[10:32] | This commode is one-of-a-kind. | 这个便桶是独一无二的 |
[10:33] | I’ll take no less than $6,802. | 少于6802美元我不会接受 |
[10:36] | This Victorian-style chandelier | 这盏维多利亚风格吊灯 |
[10:38] | needs all-new wiring and bulbs | 需要全新的电线和灯泡 |
[10:40] | and is $42,000 American. | 四万两千美元 |
[10:42] | Chippendale style flat front desk. | 齐本德尔式平板前台 |
[10:44] | It has my son Barry’s name carved in it, | 上面还刻了我儿子巴瑞的名字 |
[10:46] | which makes it $100,000 exactly. | 让价格抬到十万美元整 |
[10:48] | Semi-authentic Cherry Blossom privacy screen. | 半正宗樱花隐私屏风 |
[10:51] | I think 1.2 is fair, | 我认为要一万二很公平的 |
[10:53] | but I don’t want to seem unrealistic, | 但我不想让人觉得我不切实际 |
[10:55] | so…1.1. | 所以 一万一 |
[10:56] | This golden red velvet couch | 这张金红色天鹅绒沙发 |
[10:58] | is the aria of my personal furniture opera. | 是我个人家具歌剧的咏叹调 |
[11:00] | I’ll accept no less than $6.5 million. | 少于六百五十万美元我不接受 |
[11:04] | This is priceless. | 这是无价之宝 |
[11:06] | The display of dead owls is priceless? | 死猫头鹰标本是无价的 |
[11:08] | See, I bought them on my honeymoon in London, | 你瞧 这是我在伦敦度蜜月时买的 |
[11:11] | and you can’t just bring things like this back into our country | 但由于疾病控制那些条款 |
[11:14] | for disease-control reasons, | 不能随便把这种东西带回国 |
[11:16] | so when I was at customs, | 所以当我在过海关的时候 |
[11:18] | I pretended to be a science teacher | 我装成理科老师 |
[11:20] | in need of them for my students. | 说我需要用这些给学生上课 |
[11:22] | That can’t possibly be true. | 那不可能是真的 |
[11:23] | That story is 100% real. | 那故事百分百真实 |
[11:25] | Which is why this item is so special, | 这就是为什么这个单品如此特别 |
[11:27] | one cannot put a monetary value on it. | 不能用货币来衡量 |
[11:30] | Let me take a stab. 60 bucks? | 让我报个价试试 60美元 |
[11:32] | I hear you, and I’m willing to go down to $40,000. | 我理解 我愿意降到四万美元 |
[11:36] | “Michael Locati Auction House presents | “米迦勒·洛卡蒂拍卖行呈现 |
[11:37] | The Beverly Goldberg Million-Dollar Estate Sale”?! | 贝弗莉·金伯格百万美元财产拍卖” |
[11:41] | Oh, my God! Is this for real? | 我的天 真的假的 |
[11:42] | Look, $40,000 for our ugly-ass red garbage couch. | 看 咱家丑爆的红色破沙发要四万美元 |
[11:46] | That’s my couch I didn’t want! | 就是我不想要的那张沙发 |
[11:48] | But now I do! | 但现在我想要了 |
[11:49] | No, you passed on it, so now it’s mine, | 不 你放弃了 所以现在是我的了 |
[11:51] | and I will fight you for it! | 为了它我会和你互搏 |
[11:53] | I wasn’t just standing out here waiting, | 我可不是一直站在门外等这一幕 |
[11:55] | but since I am here, I wanted to let you know | 但既然我在这 我想让你们知道 |
[11:58] | that you’re too late to have my prized heirlooms. | 现在想要我珍贵的传家宝已经太迟了 |
[12:00] | But those belong to our family! | 但那些东西属于我们的家 |
[12:02] | And soon they’ll belong to wealthy European tycoons. | 很快他们将属于富有的欧洲大亨 |
[12:05] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 好了 失陪 |
[12:07] | I have a Caribbean cruise to plan with the Frentas. | 我要去和姐妹团计划加勒比游轮旅行了 |
[12:10] | Those sassy cows are living high off our inheritance. | 那些娇蛮老母牛用我们的遗产活得那么滋润 |
[12:12] | Unreal! | 难以置信 |
[12:13] | Well, I suppose I do have a few baubles left. | 我想我还剩下一些小玩意 |
[12:16] | If either one of you would like to claim them — | 你们谁想登记在名下的话 |
[12:18] | – Those baubles are mine! – I call all the baubles! | -小玩意是我的 -我预定所有小玩意 |
[12:25] | Ohh, this is a big win for me. | 这是我的一大胜利 |
[12:30] | Mornin’, Murray Goldberg! | 早上好 默里·金伯格 |
[12:31] | You did the right thing | 你打电话 |
[12:32] | calling in Coach from the bullpen. | 叫教练从候补区来你家是正确的决定 |
[12:33] | I didn’t call anyone. | 我没给任何人打电话 |
[12:34] | I did. | 是我打的 |
[12:35] | Coach is here to whip us both into shape. | 教练是来鞭策我们健身的 |
[12:37] | – But mostly you. – Ho, yeah. | -但主要是鞭策你 -没错 |
[12:39] | Now, are you ready to begin the long, painful journey | 你准备好展开漫长而痛苦的旅程 |
[12:41] | to physical perfection? Whattya say? | 去追求完美的体格了吗 你怎么想 |
[12:43] | I say get out of my house. | 我想让你滚出我家 |
[12:44] | Barry said you’d say those exact words. | 巴瑞说过你会这样说 |
[12:46] | But Coach never knows when to go away, | 但教练从不知道什么时候该走人 |
[12:48] | so pop off that shirt and let me see what I’m working with. | 所以脱下衬衫 让我看看你的身体状况 |
[12:50] | Nobody’s popping off anything. | 谁也不会脱任何衣服 |
[12:52] | Don’t worry. When I’m done with you, | 别担心 等我训练完你 |
[12:53] | that shirt’s gonna pop itself off. | 那件衬衫会自己掉下来 |
[12:55] | Are you ready to feel the burn? | 准备好体验肌肉酸痛了吗 |
[12:56] | Of course he wasn’t. | 他当然没准备好 |
[12:58] | And so my dad proceeded to break down Mellor | 于是我爸爸就开始攻下梅勒 |
[13:00] | just like he did with my mom. | 就像他攻下我妈一样 |
[13:01] | You know what, Coach? | 你知道吗 教练 |
[13:02] | Your fiery fitness words have me pumped up. | 你火热的健身用语让我热血沸腾 |
[13:04] | – Hot dog! – Score! | -万岁 -成功了 |
[13:06] | Bar, go grab my walking sneakers | 小巴 去把我走路穿的运动鞋 |
[13:08] | out of the back of my closet. | 从衣橱最里面掏出来 |
[13:09] | On it! | 这就去 |
[13:10] | Just go easy on me. | 别对我太严苛 |
[13:11] | Clearly, I’m not in perfect shape like you. | 很显然 我不像你身材那么完美 |
[13:13] | Oh. Well, I wouldn’t say “perfect.” | 我倒是称不上”完美” |
[13:15] | Elite, maybe. | 说精英或许还不为过 |
[13:17] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[13:17] | They ought to put up a statue of you in the town square. | 人们该在小镇广场上给你立一尊雕像 |
[13:20] | Well, I’m not a vain man, | 我不是虚荣的人 |
[13:22] | but if a statue of me inspired the town to physical fitness, | 但是如果我的雕像能激励全镇人开始健身 |
[13:26] | I wouldn’t object. | 我不会反对 |
[13:26] | Hey, whattya say we stop off at the buffet | 要不要在市中心的丽兹酒店 |
[13:30] | at the Ritz in Center City | 吃个自助餐 |
[13:31] | and map out a game-plan? | 定制一个健身计划 |
[13:33] | That’s the fanciest breakfast in town. | 那是镇上最高级的早餐 |
[13:35] | They put parsley on every plate, | 他们每个盘子里都放欧芹 |
[13:36] | even the ones that don’t need it. | 哪怕不吃欧芹的人也有 |
[13:37] | Your body’s a fine-tuned machine, Coach. | 你的身体是一台精密机器 教练 |
[13:39] | You need to feed it the best triple-stack waffles | 你得给它吃镇上最棒的三层华夫饼 |
[13:43] | and buttermilk biscuits in town. | 和酪乳饼干 |
[13:44] | Well, I do allow myself a cheat day once a decade, | 我的确允许自己每十年大吃一次 |
[13:48] | and that day’s arrived! | 那一天到来了 |
[13:49] | Go warm up the car. | 去把汽车预热 |
[13:51] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[13:52] | Today, we feast! | 今天 我们大吃特吃 |
[13:53] | Hello, and welcome. | 您好 欢迎光临 |
[13:55] | Today, we begin with items from the Beverly Goldberg Collection. | 今天我们先从贝弗莉·金伯格的收藏开始 |
[13:58] | First up is this unique red sitting opportunity. | 首先是这款独特的红色座椅 |
[14:03] | And the bidding begins at… | 投标开始于 |
[14:06] | $40,000. | 四万美元 |
[14:08] | Anyone? | 有人出价吗 |
[14:11] | Tell them it’s a family heirloom. | 告诉他们这是传家宝 |
[14:13] | My grandfather made a horse carry it across Slovania. | 我祖父逼一匹马拉着它横穿斯洛文尼亚 |
[14:17] | The horse was proud, but never the same. | 那匹马很自豪 但再也不复从前 |
[14:20] | Okay. Anyone want to be a part of | 好吧 有人想继承这位女士 |
[14:22] | this lady’s upsetting history? | 令人不舒服的家族史吗 |
[14:25] | – Anyone? – What’s happening? | -有人出价吗 -这是怎么回事 |
[14:26] | Why is no one getting in on that bargain basement price? | 这么划算的底价为什么没人出价 |
[14:29] | You know, if you really wanted this to sell, | 要知道 假如你真心想卖掉它 |
[14:31] | you would let me lower the price to something like $200. | 你就会让我把价格降到两百左右 |
[14:34] | There you go. $200, going once. | 走起 两百美元 一次 |
[14:37] | That is highway robbery! | 这是明抢 |
[14:38] | Essie, quick! Bid $100,000. | 埃西 快 出价十万 |
[14:40] | – I’m not doing that. – Why?! | -我不要 -为什么 |
[14:42] | Honestly, | 老实讲 |
[14:42] | ’cause that couch looks like it belongs in a bordello. | 因为那沙发看起来像妓院里用的 |
[14:44] | Fine. Virginia! You always do what I say. | 好吧 维吉尼亚 你总是很听我的话 |
[14:46] | Bid right now. | 现在就出价 |
[14:47] | But I don’t want to. | 可我不想 |
[14:48] | This fidgety blond woman wants to bid $100,000. | 这个难搞的金发女人想出价十万美元 |
[14:52] | – I really don’t! – No, she really doesn’t. | -我真的不想 -她真的不想 |
[14:53] | Anyone? Anyone? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[14:54] | Any real bids? Anyone at all? | 有人认真出价吗 有任何人出价吗 |
[14:56] | I bid $500,000. | 我出价五十万美元 |
[14:58] | Ignore that woman. | 无视那个女人 |
[14:59] | And sold for $200! | 两百美元成交 |
[15:01] | No! Unsold! | 不 没成交 |
[15:03] | Next up, we have — oh, Lord. | 下一个 我们有 上帝啊 |
[15:05] | I bid $10 million. | 我出价一千万美元 |
[15:07] | I’m taking it all back. No one touch my stuff. | 我全都收回来 谁也别碰我的东西 |
[15:09] | Happy this is over. | 这闹剧结束了我很开心 |
[15:10] | Moving on! | 继续拍卖会 |
[15:11] | While my mom’s auction proved to be a bust, | 当我妈的拍卖会被证明没戏的时候 |
[15:13] | my dad was proving that even Coach | 我爸正在证明哪怕是教练 |
[15:15] | couldn’t whip him into shape. | 也不能鞭打他健身 |
[15:17] | Tummy so full. | 肚子太饱了 |
[15:19] | I gotta unbutton — | 我必须解开按钮 |
[15:20] | There’s the stuff. Yeah. | 这样才舒服 赞 |
[15:22] | What the hell?! Why are you slothing around with Coach | 搞什么 你为什么没和教练一起健身 |
[15:24] | instead of getting fit? | 而是一起犯懒 |
[15:25] | Gimme another sleeve of Double Stufs, Mur-Money. | 再给我一块双倍夹心饼干 老默 |
[15:27] | Dude, your dad ruined Coach Mellor. | 哥们 你爸毁了梅勒教练 |
[15:29] | It’s been one day! How? | 才一天而已 怎么会 |
[15:30] | I know how! | 我知道为什么 |
[15:32] | You fed him fancy foods and compliments | 你用高级食物和赞美把他喂饱 |
[15:34] | like with Mom, didn’t you? | 就像对老妈那样 是不是 |
[15:35] | I didn’t compliment anyone, moron. | 我没有称赞任何人 白痴 |
[15:37] | Well, you said my calves look like recently picked coconuts. | 你说我的小腿看起来像新摘的椰子 |
[15:40] | Right off the tree. | 刚从树上摘的 |
[15:42] | You leave me no choice, Father. | 你让我别无选择 父亲 |
[15:43] | It’s time I express my feelings for you | 是时候以一种完全真实和坦诚的方式 |
[15:45] | in a totally real and honest way. | 表达我对你的感情了 |
[15:47] | You can do it, Bar! | 你能行 小巴 |
[15:48] | No! Don’t do it, man! | 不 不要这样做 伙计 |
[15:49] | I’m scared, but there’s no going back. | 我很害怕 但是没有回头路了 |
[15:51] | I can’t watch this. | 我不敢看 |
[15:52] | Prepare to hear everything that’s in my heart. | 准备聆听我内心的一切 |
[15:54] | Okay, I think it’s time for ol’ Coach to scoot. | 好吧 我想教练该走了 |
[15:56] | – No, you stay! – What’s happening? | -不 你留下 -这是怎么回事 |
[15:58] | I want everyone to watch me | 我希望每个人都看着我 |
[15:59] | openly, directly communicate with my dad. | 敞开心扉直接和我爸交流 |
[16:01] | What? Don’t do any of that. | 什么 不要那样做 |
[16:02] | – This can’t be done! – Dad… | -这是不可能的 -爸 |
[16:03] | – Don’t say it, man. – I care about you. | -别说 伙计 -我在乎你 |
[16:06] | – Oh! He said it. – I don’t know where to look. | -他说了 -我都不知道该看哪里 |
[16:07] | Stop using those words at me. | 别再对我说这些话了 |
[16:09] | You mean everything to me! | 你对我来说意味着一切 |
[16:11] | – Don’t! – It’s too raw. | -别说了 -太直白了 |
[16:12] | – But I mean it. – No! | -但我是真心的 -不 |
[16:13] | That’s no way for a son to talk to his father. | 儿子不该这样和老爸讲话 |
[16:15] | I don’t have to sit here and listen to this crap. | 我才不要坐在这里听这些狗屁 |
[16:18] | Don’t you walk away from me. | 不准你走人 |
[16:19] | You will listen to all my loving words! | 你必须听我说完所有爱你的话 |
[16:21] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:22] | – Go, Murray! Go! – Just listen to me! | -加油 默里 -听我说 |
[16:24] | I’m worried about you, okay? | 我很担心你 明白吗 |
[16:27] | Why? I’m fine. | 为什么 我很好 |
[16:28] | I just want you to be around for a long time, okay? | 我只是想让你长长久久留在这 明白吗 |
[16:30] | I’m not going anywhere, moron. | 我哪儿也不去 白痴 |
[16:32] | But you can be better, do better. | 但你可以变得更好 做得更好 |
[16:34] | I need you healthy and here with me. | 我需要你健康 和我在一起在这里 |
[16:36] | I-I want you to be at my wedding, | 我想让你参加我的婚礼 |
[16:38] | I want you to hold my baby someday. | 我希望有一天你能抱起我的孩子 |
[16:40] | I want you to be in my life for as long as possible | 我希望你能尽可能长久地在我的生命中 |
[16:43] | ’cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[16:44] | For the first time ever, | 这是有史以来第一次 |
[16:45] | my brother truly told my dad what was in his heart. | 我哥真的告诉了我爸他内心的想法 |
[16:48] | Unfortunately, my dad just couldn’t do the same. | 不幸的是 我爸没能像他一样 |
[16:50] | I-I don’t know what you want me to say here. | 我不知道你指望我说些什么 |
[16:53] | My friends are right. | 我的朋友们是对的 |
[16:54] | There really is no use in talking to dads. | 和老爸们对话真的没用 |
[17:00] | After the big auction was a bust, | 大拍卖失败后 |
[17:02] | we had to bust our butts to get everything back home. | 我们必须累个半死把所有东西搬回家 |
[17:05] | Damn it, Adam! These things are priceless. | 见鬼 亚当 这些可是无价之宝 |
[17:07] | Look where you’re going. | 看好路 |
[17:08] | No way! I can’t make direct eye contact. | 不可能 我不能直视这些东西 |
[17:10] | – They’ll come to life and take me. – Okay. | -它们会活过来把我抓走 -好吧 |
[17:12] | Just put it down. You’re being ridiculous. | 把它放下 你太荒唐了 |
[17:14] | Can’t we just leave them on the curb? | 我们不能把它们留在路边吗 |
[17:16] | The owls had a family, | 这只猫头鹰生前也有家庭 |
[17:17] | and they deserve to get closure. | 让它们有个了结吧 |
[17:18] | I’m not gonna leave my most prized possessions on the curb. | 我不会把我最珍贵的财产留在路边 |
[17:22] | A professional auctioneer did certify it as trash. | 一个专业的拍卖商证明了这是垃圾 |
[17:24] | All right, then set it out with the rest of the trash. | 好吧 那就和其他垃圾摆在一起 |
[17:26] | It’s all trash! | 都是垃圾 |
[17:27] | Honestly, thank you so much. | 老实说 非常感谢你 |
[17:29] | That is such a relief. | 这真是一种解脱 |
[17:30] | No, don’t be relieved! That was supposed to be guilt. | 不 不准解脱 我是想让你们内疚 |
[17:33] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们俩怎么这样 |
[17:34] | What’s wrong with you for thinking we wanna stock our homes | 你怎么这样 以为我们想在家里 |
[17:37] | with golden velvet couches and creepy owls? | 摆金色天鹅绒沙发和瘆人的猫头鹰 |
[17:39] | ‘Cause it’s all for you! | 因为这全是为你们收藏的 |
[17:41] | One of you is gonna take the owls. | 你们中的一个必须带走猫头鹰 |
[17:43] | I don’t want an owl! | 我不想要猫头鹰 |
[17:44] | If I say take the owls, missy, | 假如我说带走猫头鹰 小丫头 |
[17:45] | you’re taking an owl! | 你就得带走猫头鹰 |
[17:48] | My God! did you just throw a dead owl at me?! | 天哪 你居然用死猫头鹰扔我 |
[17:52] | Oh, you think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很有趣吗 |
[17:53] | What are you — | 你要做什么 |
[17:54] | How dare you?! | 你怎么敢 |
[17:57] | How dare you?!! | 你怎么敢 |
[18:00] | Forget the owls and everything else! | 忘掉猫头鹰和其他一切 |
[18:03] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[18:04] | All my stuff is priceless to me and nobody else. | 只有我会觉得我的这些东西是无价之宝 |
[18:08] | No, don’t you cry over your crap we don’t want. | 不 不准为了我们不想要的垃圾哭 |
[18:10] | – That’s not fair. – You know what’s not fair? | -那不公平 -你们知道什么不公平吗 |
[18:12] | I’ve been collecting this stuff my whole life. for you. | 我一生都在收集这些东西 为了你们 |
[18:15] | Mom, we didn’t ask you to. | 妈 我们没有叫你收集 |
[18:16] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你们没有 |
[18:18] | But I need to know that at some point, | 但我需要知道 在某个时刻 |
[18:20] | you’re gonna have a piece of this family in your house. | 你们会把这个家的一部分带回自己家 |
[18:23] | A piece of me. | 我的一部分 |
[18:25] | But you don’t want any of it. | 可你们一点都不想要 |
[18:28] | Clean up the owls. | 把猫头鹰清理干净 |
[18:33] | What’s all this? | 这是在做什么 |
[18:35] | I’m just fixing up your body-flex gizmo. | 我只是在修你那个什么健身飞 |
[18:38] | Do me a favor — | 帮我个忙 |
[18:39] | don’t have any more of your dumbass friends | 别再让你那些蠢蛋朋友 |
[18:41] | build anything for you. | 帮你搭任何东西 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:43] | Y’know, I could always use a workout buddy. | 要知道 我永远需要一个健身伙伴 |
[18:46] | No. | 拒绝 |
[18:48] | Worth a try. | 至少我试过了 |
[18:49] | Hey, I’m not the kind of guy who’s ever gonna exercise. | 我是那种永远不会锻炼身体的人 |
[18:52] | But I do want to be there for you. | 但我想一直陪伴着你 |
[18:54] | I want to see you get married. | 我想看着你结婚 |
[18:56] | I want to hold your baby. | 我想抱着你的孩子 |
[18:59] | I want to see you become a doctor. | 我想看着你成为一名医生 |
[19:02] | I really hope so. | 我真的希望如此 |
[19:04] | Don’t hope. I’ll be there. | 不必希望 我会在那里 |
[19:07] | And if you’re really worried… | 如果你真的担心 |
[19:08] | – we can go for a walk every once in a while. – Really? | -我们可以偶尔去散步 -真的吗 |
[19:11] | Just let’s make sure we talk about “MacGyver” and the Eagles. | 但我们只谈《百战天龙》和老鹰队 |
[19:14] | No more of this, uh, opening-up-your-heart stuff. | 不准再这样敞开心扉什么的 |
[19:17] | Heart’s closed. | 心扉关上了 |
[19:19] | It better be. | 最好是这样 |
[19:23] | Yeah, sometimes it can be hard to be honest with each other. | 是啊 有时候我们很难对彼此坦诚 |
[19:25] | But when you do find the courage to open up, | 但当你找到勇气敞开心扉时 |
[19:28] | you realize that telling the truth | 你会发觉实话实说 |
[19:30] | is the healthiest way to communicate. | 是最健康的交流方式 |
[19:37] | Cute photo. | 照片很有爱 |
[19:38] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:41] | I thought that couch was the most beautiful thing in the world. | 当时我觉得那沙发是世界上最好看的东西 |
[19:45] | I used to fall asleep with my head in my mom’s lap, | 我常常枕着我妈的大腿睡着 |
[19:48] | dreaming we were European royalty. | 梦见我们是欧洲皇室 |
[19:51] | That…is a really nice story. | 这故事真温馨 |
[19:53] | Well, it doesn’t matter now. | 现在都无所谓了 |
[19:55] | Some stranger bought it | 一个陌生人买走了 |
[19:57] | and is doing God knows what with it. | 鬼知道他正用它做什么 |
[19:58] | From what I heard, | 据我所知 |
[19:59] | it’s actually being used as the showpiece of a living room. | 它其实正作为某间起居室的展品展出 |
[20:06] | My beautiful red couch! It’s back! | 我美丽的红沙发 它回来了 |
[20:09] | The auction house gave us the name of the guy who bought it. | 拍卖行把买家的名字告诉我们了 |
[20:11] | You spent thousands of dollars to get this back? For me? | 你们花几千美元买回来 为了我 |
[20:15] | Thousands, for sure. | 是啊 好几千 |
[20:16] | Then let’s celebrate. | 那我们庆祝一下吧 |
[20:17] | Make yourselves comfortable, | 你们随便坐 |
[20:19] | and I’ll go get us some Orange Shasta and pound cake! | 我去给买些橙子汽水和磅蛋糕 |
[20:21] | To eat in here? But what about all the crumbs? | 在这里吃 可那些蛋糕屑怎么办 |
[20:24] | I think it’s time we use our living room for actual living. | 我想是时候实际在起居室起居了 |
[20:34] | In the end, there’s only one thing | 归根结底 只有一件事 |
[20:36] | worth passing down to the people you love, | 值得你所爱的人继承 |
[20:38] | and that’s the memories you create together. | 就是你们共同创造的回忆 |
[20:40] | When you carry them in your heart, | 当你把它们装在心里 |
[20:41] | that’s when you can truly fly. | 你才能真正飞翔 |
[20:48] | Hi, folks. It’s me, Adam. I’m back. | 大伙 是我 亚当 我回来了 |
[20:50] | What we just witnessed was how… | 我们刚才看到的是 |
[20:56] | 路易十六风格天鹅绒情人椅 起价一万美元 | |
[21:01] | Here we are on the red couch made famous by tonight’s episode. | 我们坐在因为今晚这集而出名的红沙发上 |
[21:04] | And I’m with the awesome real Beverly Goldberg. | 我身边的是厉害的贝弗莉·金伯格本人 |
[21:07] | My kids used to make fun | 我的孩子们过去总笑话我 |
[21:08] | that my living room should’ve been roped off | 说我的起居室该用绳子围起来 |
[21:10] | because it was, like, fancy, | 因为那么高级 |
[21:12] | and they weren’t allowed to sit on them ’cause I’d say, | 他们不准坐 因为我会说 |
[21:14] | “Oh, you gonna make tushy prints on the velvet!” | “你会在天鹅绒上留下屁股印的” |
[21:17] | You can’t sit on the sofa, it’s just to look at. | 沙发不能坐 只是用来看的 |
[21:19] | It’s in “mint condition” if anybody wants it. | 假如有人想买的话沙发还是”全新”的 |
[21:22] | I say you just leave it with Adam. | 要我说你就留给亚当 |
[21:23] | He’s probably freaking right now. | 他现在八成又慌了 |