时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 |
[00:01] | the biggest night for any bride, | 对任何新娘最重要的一晚 |
[00:03] | besides the wedding, was the bachelorette party. | 除了新婚之夜 就是单身派对 |
[00:05] | Lashes were curled, hair was crimped, sashes were sashed — | 夹好睫毛 卷好头发 戴好绶带 |
[00:08] | all to make it a night that the bride-to-be would never forget. | 全都是为了给准新娘终身难忘的一晚 |
[00:11] | Guys, it’s so sweet you went to all this trouble for me. | 大伙 你们这样为我大费周章真贴心 |
[00:14] | Really? ‘Cause you said if we didn’t, | 是吗 因为你说假如我们不这样 |
[00:15] | you’d “never forgive us.” | 你”永远不会原谅我们” |
[00:17] | And then you said, “If you’re going to go to the trouble, | 然后你说”假如你们要大费周章 |
[00:19] | do everything I say.” | 就照我说得去做” |
[00:20] | Still, so sweet. | 仍旧很贴心 |
[00:21] | We totally went all-out. | 我们今天全力以赴 |
[00:23] | I even packed us a naughty bag of bachelorette nastiness. | 我甚至还打包了单身派对坏女孩必备品 |
[00:27] | Check it out, girlfriend. | 快看看 妹子 |
[00:28] | Oh, n-n-n-never! | 绝对不行 |
[00:30] | Bar, you need to chill. | 小巴 你得冷静点 |
[00:31] | All we’re doing is going for a little fondue | 我们不过是吃点芝士火锅 |
[00:33] | and a lot of karaoke. | 大唱卡拉OK |
[00:35] | Where there’s music, there’s dancing. | 有音乐的地方就有人跳舞 |
[00:36] | Will there be dancing in a group setting? | 会不会有人成群结队跳舞 |
[00:38] | Someone tell me. | 谁快告诉我 |
[00:39] | What’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[00:40] | As bridesmaids, you are legally obligated | 作为伴娘们 你们有法律义务 |
[00:43] | to form a protective dance wall around the bride-to-be. | 在准新娘周围组成一面保护舞蹈墙 |
[00:46] | I thought our job was to, like, catch the bouquet | 我以为我们的工作是抢捧花 |
[00:48] | and hook up with a random hot cousin. | 和不认识的性感亲戚亲热 |
[00:49] | Wrong! Now, everyone fall into anti-grinding formation. | 错了 现在所有人组成反蹭人阵型 |
[00:53] | Let’s practice. | 我们练习一下 |
[00:54] | Hey, I’m a local townie looking for a good grind. | 我是个想蹭妹子的本地土包子 |
[00:58] | They’re playing “Safety Dance.” | 他们正在放《安全舞》 |
[01:00] | But this is not safe. | 但这并不安全 |
[01:01] | Honestly, it’s going to be fine. | 说真的 不会有事的 |
[01:03] | Then you leave me no choice. | 那你让我别无选择了 |
[01:05] | Attention! | 都注意 |
[01:06] | I shall throw my own wild bachelor party. | 我也要给自己办个狂野的单身派对 |
[01:09] | – Cool. – Really? | -行啊 -真的吗 |
[01:11] | – I trust you. – Well, you shouldn’t. | -我信任你 -你不该信任我 |
[01:12] | You should. You’re never gonna do better anyway. | 你该 反正你不可能比我们更狂野 |
[01:14] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[01:15] | Time to go tell my best man | 是时候叫我的伴郎 |
[01:17] | to plan a gnarly bachelor party | 给我计划个牛逼的单身派对了 |
[01:18] | and also pick my best man. | 另外我要先选个伴郎 |
[01:22] | Adam, it’s recently come to my attention | 亚当 我最近注意到 |
[01:24] | that I need a best man, and I’ve made my choice. | 我需要一个伴郎 我已经做出了选择 |
[01:27] | Naked Rob, right? | 裸罗伯 对吗 |
[01:28] | He’s the heart and soul of the JTP. | 他是JTP的心脏与灵魂 |
[01:29] | No, dummy. | 不 傻蛋 |
[01:30] | It’s you, ’cause you’re my brother | 是你 因为你是我兄弟 |
[01:32] | and you mean the stupid world to me. | 对我来说你意味着愚蠢的全世界 |
[01:34] | What? | 什么 |
[01:35] | Stop. | 住口 |
[01:36] | Don’t make this all weird and tearful. | 别搞得又奇怪又泪眼朦胧 |
[01:37] | I-I just can’t help it. | 我控制不住 |
[01:38] | It’s just such a wonderful moment for us. | 这一刻对我们而言太美好了 |
[01:40] | No! Don’t you dare feel deep emotion, | 不 不准你感受内心深处的情感 |
[01:42] | ’cause then I’ll feel it, too! | 因为那样的话我也会感受到的 |
[01:44] | I just — | 我 |
[01:45] | I have a brother who loves me so much. | 我有个兄弟如此爱我 |
[01:47] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[01:48] | We got to do man stuff fast. | 我们得快点做点爷们的事 |
[01:50] | We can battle on my official “Over the Top” arm-wrestling table. | 我们可以用《飞越巅峰》掰手腕台决斗 |
[01:53] | I’m gonna break all the little bones in your little bird hand. | 我要掰碎你那小鸡爪里的小骨头 |
[01:56] | Do it — right now. | 快掰 立刻就掰 |
[01:57] | Be Stallone. Go over the top and pin my arm. | 学史泰龙 飞越巅峰把我的手掰倒 |
[02:00] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[02:01] | Now we’re just holding hands | 现在我们只是紧握着手 |
[02:02] | and staring into each other’s teary eyes. | 深情望着对方的泪眼 |
[02:04] | Your fingers are so gently entangled in mine. | 你的手指温柔地和我的手指纠缠在一起 |
[02:06] | It’s like you’re my missing puzzle piece! | 你就像我丢失的那块拼图一般 |
[02:09] | I don’t know where I stop and where you begin! | 我们之间的边界已经融合在一起 |
[02:11] | No! if you cry tears of love, | 不 假如你留下充满爱的泪水 |
[02:14] | then I’ll cry tears of love. | 我也会留下充满爱的泪水 |
[02:15] | Oh, no! I hear crying. I’ve got my first-aid kit. | 不 我听到了哭声 我拿了急救包 |
[02:17] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[02:19] | Barry asked me to be his best man! | 巴瑞要我做他的伴郎 |
[02:21] | Oh, sweet God, no. | 苍天大地啊 不 |
[02:22] | I love this boy. | 我爱这小子 |
[02:23] | I need to hug you both as tight as I can right now. | 我得立刻把你俩抱得不能更紧 |
[02:26] | Hold me in your arms. | 用你的臂弯拥抱我 |
[02:42] | It was December 5th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十二月五日 |
[02:44] | and my mom was dropping us off at school | 我妈用我爸的老破车 |
[02:46] | in my dad’s crappy old car. | 送我们去学校 |
[02:48] | At least, she was trying to. | 至少 她在设法送我们 |
[02:50] | Goldbergs, you’re up. Unlock and unload. | 金伯格一家 该你们了 开门下车 |
[02:52] | Go. | 去吧 |
[02:53] | Be the amazing, delicious boys I birthed you to be. | 去展示我把你们生得多棒多迷人 |
[02:55] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[02:56] | You know this door doesn’t open from the inside. | 你知道这车从里面打不开 |
[02:58] | You got to get out and open it. | 你得下车开车门 |
[03:00] | Goldberg, Goldfarb, let’s hurry it up. | 金伯格 金巴巴 快点 |
[03:02] | Damn it, just get out on Adam’s side. | 见鬼 从亚当那边下车 |
[03:05] | The door’s bungee-d shut | 车门用皮筋绑死了 |
[03:06] | ’cause Dad slammed it too hard after the Eagles lost. | 因为老爸在老鹰队输掉比赛后把它砸坏了 |
[03:08] | Oh, poop! | 见鬼 |
[03:10] | No, you don’t get out. They get out. | 不 你不能下车 他们下车 |
[03:11] | If I don’t get out, they can’t get out. | 假如我不下车 他们就下不了车 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry. I had to take Murray’s car today. | 抱歉 我今天不得不开默里的车 |
[03:16] | I don’t need your backstory, Norman Mailer. | 我不需要你的背景故事 大作家 |
[03:18] | Just get ’em out. | 快把他们弄出来 |
[03:19] | Damn it, Murray! | 该死的 默里 |
[03:20] | All right, we got a two-minute limit. | 行了 你只有两分钟的时限 |
[03:22] | You’re gonna have to circle back around. Next! | 你得绕一圈再回来 下一个 |
[03:24] | I am not getting back in that line. Look at how long it is. | 我不要回去排队 看看队排得多长 |
[03:26] | It’s that long because of you! | 排这么长都是因为你 |
[03:28] | Mom, let us out! | 妈 放我们出去 |
[03:29] | Boys, just climb out the window. Go, go, go! | 孩子们 从车窗爬出来吧 快快快 |
[03:33] | Schmoopie, no! Don’t go headfirst! | 小宝贝 不 别倒着爬 |
[03:35] | I got to see what I’m landing on. | 我得看着路况再着陆 |
[03:36] | I don’t want to get a gravel rash. | 我不想被小石子划伤 |
[03:37] | All right, this circus act is unacceptable. | 够了 不准你们耍猴戏 |
[03:39] | Oh, no! My glasses! | 不 我的眼镜 |
[03:41] | Forget ’em. You got four other senses. | 别找了 你还有其他四种感官 |
[03:43] | Wait. My Toaster Strudel. | 等等 我忘了拿点心 |
[03:44] | I’ll drop it off later. | 我晚点再给你送来 |
[03:45] | It’s fine. I’ll just “Dukes of Hazzard” it. | 没关系 我像《正义前锋》那样进 |
[03:47] | Oh, Barry, no. | 巴瑞 不行 |
[03:48] | Do not “Dukes of Hazzard” the window. | 别像《正义前锋》那样进车窗 |
[03:50] | Too late! | 太迟了 |
[03:53] | You need a new car. | 你得买台新车 |
[03:54] | Ah, again with this? | 又拿这事烦我 |
[03:56] | My car works just fine. Tell her, Bill. | 我的车好得很 告诉他 比尔 |
[03:58] | This kind of feels like one of those lose-lose situations | 听起来像是那种双输情况 |
[04:00] | I’d rather not be involved in. | 我最好不牵扯进来 |
[04:02] | Too late. You’re going with us. | 太迟了 你跟我们一起去 |
[04:03] | You’re gonna be a bad influence | 你要做个坏影响 |
[04:05] | and goad him into spending some money. | 刺激他花点钱 |
[04:07] | How about this? We compromise. | 这样如何 我们各退一步 |
[04:09] | I replace the door handle, and boom! Everybody wins! | 我换个车门把手 双赢 |
[04:12] | Forget the door handle. | 别管门把手了 |
[04:13] | You’ve been driving the same car since our first date. | 你那台车从我们初次约会开到现在 |
[04:16] | So it’s got sentimental value. You get it. | 所以有感伤价值 你懂的 |
[04:18] | You’re getting a new car. | 你必须买台新车 |
[04:27] | Time to talk bachelor party, best man. | 该谈谈单身派对的事了 伴郎 |
[04:28] | Last night, I taped a movie off Cinemax | 昨晚 我录了电影频道播的 |
[04:31] | starring Tom Hanks | 汤姆·汉克斯主演的电影 |
[04:32] | that forever changed my life — | 它永远改变了我的生活 |
[04:34] | “Bachelor Party.” | 《单身派对》 |
[04:35] | My dad said that movie was a raunchy shlockfest | 我爸说那部电影是淫秽的大烂片 |
[04:37] | that celebrates the lowest form of comedy. | 以最低级的笑料为荣 |
[04:39] | Your dad knows his stuff. | 你爸真内行 |
[04:40] | It is brilliant, | 这片子太棒了 |
[04:42] | and I want it to be the blueprint for my zany bachelor party. | 我希望我的荒唐单身派对以它为蓝图 |
[04:45] | What exactly do you mean by “zany”? | “荒唐”具体是指什么 |
[04:47] | I’m talking about a giant rager in a hotel suite | 我指的是酒店套房的大狂欢 |
[04:50] | with sketchy babes, | 要来路不明的美女 |
[04:52] | unruly Japanese businessmen, | 不守规矩的日本商人 |
[04:54] | and a beer-guzzling mule that passes out. | 和狂灌啤酒后昏过去的骡子 |
[04:57] | That sounds very adult. | 听起来很成人化 |
[04:59] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[05:00] | Everyone’s saying I’m just a dumb kid | 每个人都说我只是个傻小孩 |
[05:02] | who’s stupidly getting married. | 愚蠢地决定结婚 |
[05:03] | But this party will prove I’m a dumb adult | 但这个派对会证明我是个傻大人 |
[05:06] | who’s stupidly getting married. | 愚蠢地决定结婚 |
[05:07] | That logic kind of tracks. | 这逻辑还算说得通 |
[05:08] | Thank you, David Kimberly. | 谢谢你 戴夫·金伯利 |
[05:10] | You think “Kim” is short for “Kimberly”? | 你以为”金”是”金伯利”的简称 |
[05:11] | I’m certain of it. | 我很肯定是 |
[05:12] | Get to party planning, boys. | 快开始计划派对 小伙子们 |
[05:14] | No pressure, but my whole marriage depends on it. | 压力别太大 但我的整个婚姻都指望它了 |
[05:16] | Don’t worry. I will not rest | 别担心 我会不眠不休 |
[05:18] | ’til I throw you the bachelor party in “Bachelor Party.” | 直到给你办成《单身派对》里的单身派对 |
[05:25] | You can’t throw him this bachelor party in this movie, man. | 你不能给他办这片里的单身派对 伙计 |
[05:27] | – You can’t do it. – I know, Dave Kim. | -你不能办 -我知道 金戴夫 |
[05:30] | There’s so much bad language and full-frontal shenanigans. | 里面有好多脏话和赤裸裸地扯犊子 |
[05:32] | I know, Dave Kim! | 我知道 金戴夫 |
[05:34] | Why would boyishly lovable Tom Hanks agree to be in this? | 稚气可爱的汤姆·汉克斯为什么同意出演 |
[05:36] | He’s done. He’ll never work again. | 他完蛋了 他再也接不到片子了 |
[05:38] | I know, Dave Kim!! | 我知道 金戴夫 |
[05:40] | Barry said his marriage hinges on this! | 巴瑞说他的婚姻都取决于此 |
[05:42] | What are you gonna do, bro?! | 你打算怎么做 老兄 |
[05:44] | I don’t know, Dave Kim. | 我不知道 金戴夫 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:47] | That day, the only thing harder | 那天 唯一一件 |
[05:48] | than throwing Barry a bachelor party | 比给巴瑞办单身派对更难的事 |
[05:50] | was getting my dad to buy a new car. | 就是让我爸买台新车 |
[05:51] | Howdy, folks. Welcome to Calabasas Family Auto. | 大家好 欢迎来到卡拉巴萨斯家族车行 |
[05:54] | Hey, I’m gonna kick things off with a friendly ice breaker. | 我先用友好的提问破个冰 |
[05:57] | Are any of you guys cops? | 你们之中有警察吗 |
[05:58] | No…? | 没有 |
[05:59] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[06:00] | Hey, this handsome young guy looks like | 这个英俊的年轻人 |
[06:02] | he’s looking for something sporty, right? | 看起来想买跑车 对吗 |
[06:03] | Not even a little. Okay. | -一点欲望都没有 -好 |
[06:05] | Please don’t touch me. | 拜托别碰我 |
[06:06] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来行得通 |
[06:07] | Actually, I dragged him here. | 其实是我逼他来的 |
[06:09] | He needs a new car. | 他需要买台新车 |
[06:10] | Well, I can tell just from the look of you | 我一看你就知道 |
[06:12] | that you only settle for the best. | 你只想要最好的 |
[06:13] | – Am I right? – You are not. | -我说得对吗 -你说得不对 |
[06:15] | Save your spiel for the other suckers. | 留着三寸不烂之舌忽悠别人去吧 |
[06:17] | I’m just here for a new handle. | 我只是来买新把手的 |
[06:18] | Murray, look at me | 默里 看着我 |
[06:19] | and hear the words of a woman who was banned from carpool — | 听听这个被禁止开车送孩子的女人的劝 |
[06:22] | you’re getting a car today. | 你今天必须买台车 |
[06:24] | Any car. I don’t even care what it is at this point. | 什么车都行 到现在我已经不在乎了 |
[06:26] | My God, Mur-man! | 我的天 老默 |
[06:28] | You’re such a cheap bastard, | 你抠门抠到这份上 |
[06:29] | your wife has completely given up | 你妻子完全放弃了 |
[06:31] | and letting you get whatever car you like. | 让你想买什么车就买什么车 |
[06:33] | No, no. Now, let’s respect your sensible pal | 不 我们尊重一下这位理智的朋友 |
[06:36] | and his sensible choices. | 和他理智的选择 |
[06:37] | Allow me to show you to our finest door handles, | 让我带你去看我们最好的门把手 |
[06:40] | which are just past the luxury sports cars. | 就在这些奢华跑车后面 |
[06:43] | Don’t let them seduce you. | 别让它们诱惑你 |
[06:44] | Ah, let me make this easy on you, okay? | 让我减轻一下你的工作难度 好吗 |
[06:46] | No, no, no… | 不要 不要 不要 |
[06:48] | never. | 永远不要 |
[06:50] | In that moment, my dad would ask a question | 那一刻 我爸问出了一个 |
[06:52] | that would change the course of history. | 永远改变历史进程的问题 |
[06:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么车 |
[06:55] | That, my friend, is the Bitter. | 朋友 那是特苦车 |
[06:57] | It’s Austrian. So very rare. | 奥地利产的 非常非常罕见 |
[07:00] | Kind of looks like a Ferrari. | 看起来像法拉利 |
[07:01] | I really loved those as a kid. | 我小时候很喜欢法拉利 |
[07:02] | Come on, Murray. | 拜托 默里 |
[07:03] | For once in your life, just treat yourself. | 就这一次 给自己花点钱 |
[07:05] | And what a treat! | 这钱花得值 |
[07:06] | Hey, Mur! Individual seat heaters! | 老默 座椅能分别加热 |
[07:10] | You know what they call that? “The marriage saver.” | 你知道这叫什么吗 “婚姻拯救者” |
[07:12] | Maybe if I had these bun toasters, | 假如我当初有这些热屁垫的话 |
[07:14] | I’d still be married. | 或许就不会离婚 |
[07:16] | Who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁呢 |
[07:17] | We had separate bedrooms, only said hi in the hallway. | 我们分房睡 只在走廊打招呼 |
[07:20] | But come on! | 但拜托 |
[07:22] | Ah, fxxx it! | 去他妈的 |
[07:23] | Aw, don’t let your sad pal | 别让你可怜的朋友 |
[07:25] | sell you on this marvel of modern engineering | 劝你买下这台现代工程的惊奇杰作 |
[07:27] | that happens to go from zero to 60 in only 8.1 seconds flat. | 它刚好只用8.1秒就能从0飙到60公里 |
[07:31] | That is fast. | 真快啊 |
[07:32] | That’s because there’s a V-6 engine | 那是因为引擎盖下装的是 |
[07:34] | and 210 horses under the hood. | V6引擎 210马力 |
[07:35] | That’s a lot of ponies running wild. | 好多小马撒欢跑啊 |
[07:38] | I call ’em ponies, too, and nobody ever gets that. | 我也叫它小马 从来没人懂我 |
[07:40] | I’m starting to think that this thing is meant to be. | 我开始觉得这是命运的一单了 |
[07:43] | She is a beauty. | 她的确很美 |
[07:44] | So? What do you think? | 这么说 你决定了吗 |
[07:46] | Do we have ourselves a sale? | 我们这一单成交了吗 |
[07:47] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[07:48] | I’m a simple man. | 我是个简单的男人 |
[07:50] | I-I don’t need fancy things. | 我不需要花哨的东西 |
[07:51] | I just need, uh… | 我只需要 |
[07:53] | a new door handle. | 一个新把手 |
[07:54] | Fine. Follow me to Parts. | 好吧 跟我到配件区去 |
[07:57] | So close. | 只差一点 |
[07:58] | Disappointed! | 太失望了 |
[07:59] | And so, my dad’s car troubles were over. | 就这样 我爸的车辆难题解决了 |
[08:02] | Little did he know, my mom was about to switch gears. | 而他不知道 我妈正要加速换挡 |
[08:07] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 阳光壮汉 |
[08:08] | What the hell did you do? | 你这是做了什么 |
[08:09] | You may refuse to treat yourself, | 你或许不肯给自己花钱 |
[08:11] | but I can still treat you. | 但我仍可以给你花钱 |
[08:13] | Oh, you should see the look on your face. | 你该看看你脸上的表情 |
[08:14] | Seriousl- | 说真的 |
[08:15] | Hey, don’t shut the door on me. | 不准你关门 |
[08:17] | It’s the Ferrari of Austria, Murray! | 这可是奥地利的法拉利 默里 |
[08:20] | Lose yourself in luxury! | 在奢侈中沉沦吧 |
[08:22] | Damn, Murray, take the car! | 见鬼 默里 收下车 |
[08:26] | Okay, best man. | 好了 伴郎 |
[08:27] | Take us through my epic adult-man bachelor party. | 给我们讲解一下炫酷的成人单身派对 |
[08:29] | Adult-man bachelor party! | 成人单身派对 |
[08:31] | Strap yourselves in, boys. | 都坐稳了 小伙子们 |
[08:33] | First, we kick it off at the Willow Grove Mall | 首先 我们先去威洛格罗夫商场 |
[08:35] | with a fun night of Skee-Ball and more at Challenges Arcade. | 在挑战游戏厅玩投球和其他游戏 |
[08:39] | Question. | 提问 |
[08:40] | Does the “more” include nudity and/or keg stands? | “其他游戏”包括裸体或倒立灌酒吗 |
[08:43] | Nudity and/or keg stands! | 裸体或倒立灌酒 |
[08:44] | It does not. | 不包括 |
[08:45] | But it does include unlimited tokens, air hockey, | 不过包括无限代币 空气曲棍球 |
[08:49] | and a private party room featuring a Cookie Puss cake. | 有冰淇淋蛋糕的派对单间 |
[08:53] | Question. | 提问 |
[08:54] | In this said private party room, | 上文提到的派对单间 |
[08:56] | will there also be a stolen Porsche | 是否包括偷来的保时捷 |
[08:57] | and/or a drunk donkey? | 或喝醉的骡子 |
[08:59] | And/or drunk donkey! | 或喝醉的骡子 |
[09:01] | No. | 不包括 |
[09:01] | But fear not, | 但别担心 |
[09:02] | ’cause I did book us a mini-horse | 因为我定了一匹迷你马 |
[09:05] | that we can pet and be like, | 我们可以摸摸它然后说 |
[09:07] | “Look! A mini-horse.” | “看 迷你马” |
[09:09] | Dude! I asked for a crazy rager fit for men. | 哥们 我要的是适合男人的狂野狂欢 |
[09:12] | You’re just throwing me a lame kid’s birthday party. | 你给我办的是超逊的小屁孩生日派对 |
[09:14] | Maybe that’s ’cause I am a kid. | 或许因为我就是个小屁孩 |
[09:16] | Then I hereby fire you as best man | 那我就此解雇你这个伴郎 |
[09:18] | and demote you to regular man. | 降级成普通郎 |
[09:20] | No. Please don’t make me just regular. | 不 求你不要让我做普通郎 |
[09:21] | JTP, you’re my new best man. | JTP 你们是我的新伴郎 |
[09:23] | New best man! | 新伴郎 |
[09:24] | Adam, vacate the presenting area. | 亚当 从展示区撤离 |
[09:27] | Let’s hear it, boys. | 说来听听 兄弟们 |
[09:28] | What do you got? | 你们有什么计划 |
[09:29] | Bro, if you want an adult-man bachelor party, | 老兄 假如你想要个成人单身派对 |
[09:32] | then we are gonna go extreme! | 那我们要走极端 |
[09:34] | I say we kick off the night in a badass arcade | 要我说我们先从牛逼的游戏厅开始 |
[09:37] | with some high-octane Skee-Ball! | 玩一会强烈的投球 |
[09:39] | High-octane. Now we’re talking. | 强烈的 这才像话 |
[09:40] | Followed by some extreme arcade gameplay, | 接着玩些极端的游戏厅游戏 |
[09:43] | totally balls out and wild! | 彻底撒欢 狂野 |
[09:45] | That is balls out. You guys just get it. | 的确撒欢 还是你们懂我 |
[09:48] | Then we kick it up to the max with a monster mini-horse | 然后我们用迷你马引爆高潮 |
[09:50] | and a no-holds-barred cake | 还有冷到绝情的 |
[09:52] | made of insanely cold ice cream! | 冰淇淋做的毫不受限的蛋糕 |
[09:53] | This is insane. All of it. | 这一切都太疯狂了 |
[09:55] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[09:56] | They just said the exact same stuff as me, | 他们说的内容完全和我一样 |
[09:58] | only they’re shouting and using fancier adjectives. | 只不过是用更花哨的形容词喊着说的 |
[10:01] | – Sorry. – Nailed. | -抱歉 -一针见血 |
[10:02] | – Yeah. – We’re kids, too. | -是啊 -我们也是小屁孩 |
[10:03] | Fine! Adam’s best man again. | 好吧 亚当又做回我的伴郎了 |
[10:04] | – No! – Damn it! | -不 -该死的 |
[10:05] | Dude, this is an emotional roller coaster. | 哥们 情感的大起大落太刺激了 |
[10:07] | How hard is it to throw me a gnarly bachelor party | 给我办一个牛逼的单身派对 |
[10:09] | that proves I’m a gnarly adult ready for marriage? | 证明我是准备好结婚的牛逼成人有这么难吗 |
[10:12] | Honestly, none of us can throw you that kind of party. | 说实话 我们谁都不能给你办那种派对 |
[10:15] | But lucky for you, I know a guy who specializes in gnarly. | 但你走运了 我知道一个专攻牛逼的人 |
[10:19] | And that guy was none other than our party animal uncle, | 那个人正是我们的派对动物叔叔 |
[10:22] | Marvin Goldberg. | 马文·金伯格 |
[10:23] | I heard somebody’s in the market for a gnarly bachelor party. | 我听说有人想办牛逼单身派对 |
[10:27] | Now, tell me, on a scale from 1 to 10, | 告诉我 从1到10 |
[10:30] | how gnarly? | 你要多牛逼 |
[10:31] | -6 -8 – 6? – 8. | |
[10:32] | I heard 6 and 8. That’s 14. | 我听到了6和8 加起来是14 |
[10:34] | Out of my way, boys! | 都让开 小伙子们 |
[10:36] | Turns out, it was gonna be a big, gnarly mistake. | 原来 这是一个牛逼的大错误 |
[10:39] | Even though my mom treated my dad to a new Bitter, | 尽管我妈给我爸买了新特苦车 |
[10:41] | it just made him more bitter than ever. | 这只让他比以往更苦了 |
[10:43] | I mean it, Bevy. | 我是认真的 贝弗 |
[10:44] | I’m returning that damn car. | 我要把那该死的车退回去 |
[10:46] | The last thing I need is the Ferrari of Austria. | 我最不需要的就是奥地利的法拉利 |
[10:49] | Sure you do. | 你当然需要 |
[10:50] | Those people make a quality product. | 他们做的东西质量特好 |
[10:52] | They gave us the boomerang and Crocodile Dundee. | 他们给了世界回旋镖和《鳄鱼邓迪》 |
[10:55] | It’s Austria, not Australia. | 是奥地利 不是澳大利亚 |
[10:57] | My God. Just…let me handle this, okay? | 我的天 让我处理吧 好吗 |
[11:00] | Murray, please. Just take the Bitter for a spin. | 默里 拜托 就开特苦出去兜一圈 |
[11:02] | Look! I got you driving gloves. | 看 我给你买了驾驶手套 |
[11:04] | I don’t want to wear gloves while I drive. | 我驾驶时不想戴手套 |
[11:06] | What am I? The Equalizer? | 当我是什么 《私家侦探》吗 |
[11:08] | Come on, Murray. Sporty new gloves for your sporty new car. | 别这样 默里 新跑车手套配新跑车 |
[11:11] | Just drive the thing. | 就去兜一圈 |
[11:12] | Oh, I’ll drive the thing — | 我会兜的 |
[11:13] | right back to that shyster’s car lot. | 直接兜回那大忽悠的车行 |
[11:15] | At least, that was my dad’s plan… | 至少 我爸原本是那么打算的 |
[11:17] | …until this happened. | 直到这一刻 |
[11:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:20] | Like the car. What is it? | 我喜欢你的车 这是什么车 |
[11:21] | It’s a Bitter. | 是特苦车 |
[11:22] | Never seen one. Where’s it from? | 从没见过 哪产的 |
[11:23] | Austria. Very rare. | 奥地利 非常罕见 |
[11:25] | Kind of looks like a Ferrari. | 看起来有点像法拉利 |
[11:26] | Love those cars. | 我喜欢法拉利 |
[11:27] | Yeah, Ferraris are okay. | 是啊 法拉利挺好的 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:30] | Well, thanks for letting me look at it. | 谢谢你让我看你的车 |
[11:32] | Yep. That first car compliment | 是啊 第一次有人夸他的车 |
[11:33] | made my dad feel pretty good. | 让我爸感觉挺好 |
[11:35] | And by the tenth, he was riding high. | 到了第十次 他已经很得意了 |
[11:38] | Hey. What kind of car? | 你那是什么车 |
[11:40] | Uh, it’s a Bitter. | 是特苦车 |
[11:41] | Austrian. Very rare. | 奥地利产的 非常罕见 |
[11:42] | At first, I thought it was a — | 我一开始还以为是 |
[11:43] | Oh, Ferrari. Yeah. It gets that a lot. | 法拉利 是啊 总有人这么说 |
[11:46] | Also, Austria isn’t the place with the boxing kangaroos. | 还有 奥地利不是跟袋鼠打拳击那地方 |
[11:50] | That’s Australia. | 那是澳大利亚 |
[11:52] | See? I’m growing, too. | 瞧 我也成长了 |
[11:53] | You know, it’s funny. | 这有点意思 |
[11:54] | When I drive it, I feel like I’m standing out, | 我开这车的时候 我感觉自己很显眼 |
[11:57] | but not in a bad way. | 但不是不好的那种 |
[11:59] | Murray, do you feel special? | 默里 你感觉很特别吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah. I-I guess. I-I do feel special. | 我想是的 我感觉很特别 |
[12:04] | You are special, | 你是特别的 |
[12:05] | and for once in your life, you deserve special things. | 就这一次 你值得买件特别的东西 |
[12:08] | Ah, screw it! I’m a Bitter man now. | 管他的 我现在是特苦男了 |
[12:10] | Yep, that crazy foreign car | 是啊 那辆疯狂的外国车 |
[12:12] | made something even crazier happen — | 让更疯狂的事发生了 |
[12:14] | it made my dad start to embrace feeling special… | 它让我爸开始拥抱特别的感觉 |
[12:17] | …for about 10 seconds. | 拥抱了大概十秒 |
[12:30] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[12:31] | thanks for coming to Barry’s bachelor party. | 谢谢各位参加巴瑞的单身派对 |
[12:36] | Adam, cue the mind-blowing visuals! | 亚当 开始放令人震惊的视效 |
[12:41] | Philadelphia, known for the Liberty Bell, | 费城 著名地标有独立钟 |
[12:44] | South Street, | 南大街 |
[12:45] | and the world’s greatest cheesesteaks. | 和世界最棒的牛肉芝士三明治 |
[12:47] | But tonight, none of that matters not one damn bit. | 但今晚 那些全都一点也不重要 |
[12:51] | What? | 什么 |
[12:52] | But you made me go around the city | 可你逼我跑遍全城 |
[12:53] | taking photos of that stuff. | 拍了那些照片 |
[12:55] | It’s for dramatic effect, man — | 那是为了戏剧效果 伙计 |
[12:56] | which I achieved. | 我也达成了 |
[12:59] | Because tonight, there’s only one landmark that matters — | 因为今晚 重要的地标只有一个 |
[13:03] | Delaware County’s wildest dance club, | 特拉华县最狂野的夜店 |
[13:06] | Pulsations! | 绝热脉动 |
[13:10] | We’re talking 6,000-square-foot dance floor, | 我们说的可是557平方米的舞池 |
[13:14] | wall-to-wall babes, | 挤得满满的美女 |
[13:15] | lasers, smoke machines, | 激光 烟雾机 |
[13:17] | giant speakers that guarantee permanent hearing loss, | 巨大的扬声器保证造成永久听力损伤 |
[13:20] | and a sentient party robot that came to get down. | 还有一个有感情的派对机器人来一起狂欢 |
[13:24] | Seriously? They have a party robot? | 真的假的 他们有派对机器人 |
[13:26] | Little fun fact — it’s the same robot | 分享一个有趣的事实 那个机器人 |
[13:28] | they cast in “Rocky IV” as Paulie’s robo-butler. | 就是《洛奇4》里保利的机器管家 |
[13:32] | And now, in your envelopes, | 现在 打开你们的信封 |
[13:35] | you will find Binaca spray, Mexican pesos, | 你们会发现香口喷雾 墨西哥比索 |
[13:38] | anti-venom, and fake I.D.s. | 血清和假身份证 |
[13:40] | Sweet! | 太赞了 |
[13:41] | I’m a 65-year-old organ donor named Enzo Pinetti. | 我是名叫恩佐·皮内蒂的65岁器官捐献者 |
[13:44] | George P. Shultz? | 乔治·P·舒尔茨 |
[13:45] | Isn’t he, like, Secretary of State? | 他不是国务卿吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah…maybe you want to tuck your shirt in. | 是啊 或许你该把衬衫掖好 |
[13:49] | Philippe Tallahassee? | 菲力浦·塔拉哈西 |
[13:50] | Sounds totally made up, bro. | 一听就是假名字 老兄 |
[13:51] | Not as made up as Abner Q. Cheeseburger. | 没有艾伯纳·Q·芝士堡这么假 |
[13:54] | Of German descent. It’s perfectly plausible. | 有德国血统完全有可能姓这个 |
[13:56] | Yeah, okay. This whole night sounds a little intense. | 好吧 这个派对听起来有点太猛了 |
[13:58] | Trust me, Cheeseburger. You’ll be fine. | 相信我 芝士堡 你不会有事的 |
[14:00] | If not, the safeword is “apricot.” | 假如有事 安全词是”杏” |
[14:03] | – Thanks, but no, thanks. – I’m going home. | -谢谢 但不必了 -我要回家了 |
[14:04] | Guys, this terrifying journey to adulthood | 大伙 这吓人的通往成年人之旅 |
[14:07] | is exactly what I need. | 正是我需要的 |
[14:09] | Just like Tom Hanks in “Bachelor Party,” | 就像《单身派对》里的汤姆·汉克斯一样 |
[14:11] | this will finally get me ready for marriage. | 这会最终让我准备好面对婚姻 |
[14:13] | Now we’re starting to make some good decisions. | 现在我们开始做正确决定了 |
[14:15] | Okay, now let’s go over | 好了 现在讲解 |
[14:17] | what to expect in the VIP room at Pulsations! | 在绝热脉动的VIP室都会发生什么 |
[14:19] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[14:22] | Apricot! Apricot! Help! What? N-no! | 杏 杏 救命 什么 不 |
[14:26] | Yeah, this thing’s never driving again. | 这车再也没法开了 |
[14:28] | Never? Like never ever? | 再也 永远也不能吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah. Not sure if you know this. | 是啊 我不确定你知不知道 |
[14:32] | This is a Bitter — Austrian, very rare. | 这是辆特苦 奥地利车 非常罕见 |
[14:34] | Yeah. We’re aware. | 是的 我们知道 |
[14:36] | Can’t you just fix it? | 你不能修一下吗 |
[14:38] | Well, I mean, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[14:39] | If you have a car there’s only one of, | 假如你有台绝无仅有的车 |
[14:40] | I mean, it ain’t easy to get parts. | 是很难弄到配件的 |
[14:42] | There’s legitimately none in this country. | 真的全国上下都买不到 |
[14:44] | So, what you’re saying is, | 所以你的意思是 |
[14:47] | I splurged on something nice for myself, | 我挥霍一次为自己买了样好东西 |
[14:50] | and the very next day, it’s broken forever. | 才第二天 就永远地坏掉了 |
[14:53] | Yeah, that’s exactly the case. | 是的 正是这样 |
[14:55] | Your fault! | 你的错 |
[14:56] | No! I saw the way you were looking at the Bitter. | 不 我看到你看特苦车的表情了 |
[14:58] | You wanted the Bitter. | 你想要特苦 |
[15:00] | You’re a Bitter man, remember? | 你是个特苦男 记得吗 |
[15:02] | I am a bitter man. | 我是个特苦男 |
[15:03] | I’m bitter to have a broken car in my driveway | 我特苦是因为我车道上有台坏掉的车 |
[15:06] | mocking me for the rest of my life. | 会笑话我一辈子 |
[15:08] | Angry! | 气死了 |
[15:09] | While my dad was accepting his fate, | 在我爸认命时 |
[15:11] | Barry was ready for his destiny. | 巴瑞准备好接受命运了 |
[16:20] | Dude! Where are you going? | 哥们 你要去哪 |
[16:22] | Anywhere but here. | 哪都比这好 |
[16:23] | But I gave you exactly what you wanted. | 但我给你了你正想要的 |
[16:26] | I — | 我 |
[16:27] | I thought I wanted it, but… | 我以为我想要 可是 |
[16:30] | all it made me realize is | 这一切只让我发觉 |
[16:31] | I’m not ready for any of it. | 我根本没准备好面对这些 |
[16:38] | After the Bitter had broken, | 在特苦坏掉后 |
[16:39] | it left my dad bitter and broken. | 我爸也特苦特心碎 |
[16:42] | Can you believe that woman? | 你能相信那女人吗 |
[16:43] | “Treat yourself, Mur.” | “给自己花点钱 老默” |
[16:44] | Who says that to a husband? Who? | 谁会对丈夫说那样的话 谁会 |
[16:46] | Dear Lord! This is so infuriating, | 老天爷啊 气死我了 |
[16:48] | it makes me wanna punch a wall. | 气得我想捶墙 |
[16:50] | Aw, pal, I really appreciate the support. | 伙计 我真的很感谢你支持我 |
[16:53] | Wait, you think I’m on your side? | 等等 你以为我站在你这边吗 |
[16:55] | Aren’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[16:56] | No! You make me want to punch a wall, not her! | 不 是你气得我想捶墙 不是她 |
[16:58] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[17:00] | You’re supposed to blindly agree with anything I say. | 你本该盲目地同意我说的一切 |
[17:02] | No. Beverly is a saint. | 不 贝弗莉是个圣人 |
[17:04] | Last I heard, my wife is somewhere in the Southwest. | 我最后听说的是我妻子在西南某个地方 |
[17:07] | That’s not even a state. | 甚至连州名都不知道 |
[17:08] | That’s just a region of the country. | 只是国土的某个范围 |
[17:10] | I can’t get her on the phone. | 我都不能给她打电话 |
[17:12] | There’s not even an area code. | 连区号都不知道 |
[17:13] | I ate a banana for dinner three times last week. | 上周我有三天吃香蕉当晚饭 |
[17:16] | When I don’t brush my teeth, nobody cares. | 我不刷牙也没人在乎 |
[17:18] | We all got stuff. | 家家有本难念的经 |
[17:19] | Not you. | 你没有 |
[17:20] | Your wife cooks for you, she appreciates you. | 你妻子为你做饭 看重你 |
[17:23] | She wants you to be happy. | 她希望你开心 |
[17:25] | My wife is a ghost in the wind. | 我妻子随风而去了 |
[17:27] | Sometimes I talk to an old sock of hers when I feel lonely. | 有时我太孤独了就对着她的旧袜子说话 |
[17:32] | So, you’re not gonna side with me on this, are you? | 这件事你不会站在我这边了 对吗 |
[17:34] | Hell no! | 门都没有 |
[17:36] | And you’re gonna make this right for us. | 你要为了我们弥补这件事 |
[17:38] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在容我失陪 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna go home and peel my dinner. | 我要回家给晚饭剥皮了 |
[17:42] | It finally dawned on my dad. | 我爸终于猛然发觉 |
[17:45] | He had a wife who would do anything to make him happy. | 他有一个愿做任何事哄他开心的妻子 |
[17:47] | As for my brother, when it came to marriage, | 至于我哥 当涉及婚姻时 |
[17:49] | he didn’t know what to feel. | 他不知道他作何感受 |
[17:51] | Got you some Cookie Puss, buddy. | 给你拿了点冰淇淋蛋糕 伙计 |
[17:53] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[17:55] | Party’s over, dude. | 派对结束了 哥们 |
[17:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[18:01] | You may have hated your adult party, | 你或许讨厌你的成人派对 |
[18:03] | but that doesn’t mean you’re not ready to be an adult. | 但那不意味着你没准备好做成年人 |
[18:05] | Of course it does. | 怎么不意味着 |
[18:07] | I mean, look at me. I haven’t grown up at all. | 看看我 我根本没长大 |
[18:09] | Well, I may be the least mature human on the planet, | 我或许是地球上最不成熟的人类 |
[18:12] | but the one thing I know | 但我知道一件事 |
[18:14] | is that the way you love and treat Lainey, | 那就是你爱兰妮和对待她的方式 |
[18:16] | that’s as grown-up as it gets. | 是最成熟的 |
[18:19] | Thanks, Ad Rock. | 谢了 亚石头 |
[18:20] | Means a lot. | 对我意义重大 |
[18:22] | Just doing my job as best man. | 这不过是我做伴郎的职责 |
[18:24] | You’re more than my best man. | 你不止是我的伴郎 |
[18:26] | You’re the best brother a guy could ask for. | 你还是任何人能求来的最棒的兄弟 |
[18:29] | Come on! We agreed no feelings or crying or hugging. | 拜托 我们说好不准感动或哭或拥抱 |
[18:32] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[18:33] | You really did throw me | 你真的给我办了一场 |
[18:34] | the bachelor party of my dreams… | 我梦想中的单身派对 |
[18:37] | even if it was a total nightmare. | 哪怕那是场彻底的噩梦 |
[18:39] | Well, it doesn’t have to be. | 也不必成为噩梦的 |
[18:41] | Come on. The bachelor party’s over. | 拜托 单身派对结束了 |
[18:44] | Didn’t you learn anything from Tom Hanks? | 你从汤姆·汉克斯那什么都没学到吗 |
[18:46] | The party’s over when we say it is. | 我们说派对结束才算结束 |
[18:52] | So, at the end of the day, | 所以 归根结底 |
[18:53] | Barry never got the wild bachelor party he thought he wanted. | 巴瑞并没有得到他想要的单身派对 |
[18:56] | Instead, he got a night he’d never forget. | 作为代替 他得到了永生难忘的一夜 |
[19:00] | ‘Cause the truth is, | 因为事实是 |
[19:01] | just when you think you’re ready for the next level, | 尽管你认为你准备好面对下一阶段 |
[19:03] | it’s okay to just be in the moment and have a little fun. | 不代表不能活在当下找点乐子 |
[19:07] | Sure, that might not be right for everyone, | 当然 这不适合所有人 |
[19:09] | but for my brother, it was just what he needed. | 但对我哥而言 那正是他需要的 |
[19:14] | Uh, I-I hope you don’t mind. I need to use the car. | 我希望你不介意 我得用车 |
[19:16] | Sorry. I got to make the returns. | 抱歉 我得去退货 |
[19:18] | You also… | 还有 |
[19:21] | …didn’t get to go on a picnic. | 你也没去成野餐 |
[19:23] | Murray, what are you doing? | 默里 你这是做什么 |
[19:25] | I’m just trying to make things right with us. | 我只是想为我们努力弥补一下 |
[19:26] | And Bill. | 也为了比尔 |
[19:27] | Uh, don’t ask. | 别问 |
[19:29] | But why? You were right. It was my fault. | 可是为什么 你说得对 是我的错 |
[19:31] | I’m the one who forced you into the car, | 是我逼你买那台车 |
[19:32] | thinking it would make you happy. | 我以为会让你开心 |
[19:34] | Look. | 听着 |
[19:35] | I don’t need nice things to be happy. | 我不需要好东西让我开心 |
[19:39] | I’ve already got the nicest thing in the world — | 我已经有世界上最好的了 |
[19:41] | you. | 你 |
[19:43] | Aww, Mur. | 老默 |
[19:45] | Yeah, my mom and dad may not have always seen eye-to-eye, | 是啊 我妈和我爸或许时不时会吵架 |
[19:48] | but what really mattered | 但真正重要的是 |
[19:50] | was that they had each other’s backs. | 他们支持彼此 |
[19:52] | That’s the thing about the people | 我们选择共度一生的人 |
[19:53] | we choose to spend our life with. | 就是这点最可贵 |
[19:55] | In the end, they’re all we need to get by. | 归根结底 我们需要他们才能度日 |
[19:58] | And, when it came to that busted-down Bitter, | 说到那台坏掉的特苦 |
[20:00] | it really did sit in our driveway forever. | 真的就那样永远停在我们车道上了 |
[20:03] | But it didn’t matter, | 但那不重要 |
[20:04] | because every time my dad saw it, | 因为每次我爸看到它 |
[20:06] | he was reminded that he already had the greatest gift of all — | 他都想起他已经有了最珍贵的礼物 |
[20:09] | a person to spend his life with. | 一个能共度一生的人 |
[20:17] | 此集献给特苦车 他唯一给自己花钱的一次 | |
[20:26] | Off-campus lunch is a go, boys! | 离校吃午餐去 兄弟们 |
[20:29] | We’ve got 36 minutes to make it to Jim’ Steaks and back. | 我们有36分钟去吉姆牛排再回来 |
[20:32] | Let’s ride! | 飙起来 |
[20:33] | Wait, I thought your dad sold this crappy old Tercel. | 等等 我以为你爸把这台破雄鹰卖了 |
[20:36] | He bought it back | 他又买回来了 |
[20:37] | ’cause his new sports car was even crappier than this crap-box. | 因为他的新跑车比这台破烂更破 |
[20:40] | Bro, the door won’t open. | 老兄 车门打不开 |
[20:43] | That’s ’cause it’s been permanently busted. | 因为已经永久损坏了 |
[20:45] | You just got to “Dukes of Hazzard” it. | 你得像《正义前锋》那样进 |
[20:48] | Need more of a head start. | 得多起跑一段 |
[20:51] | Took my eye off it. | 我没看好 |
[20:53] | Who moved the car? | 是谁挪了车 |
[20:59] | – General Lee! – Okay. | -李将军 -好吧 |