时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The ’80s was the peak of the sports comedy, | 八十年代是体育喜剧的顶峰 |
[00:03] | and my favorite — “Major League.” | 以及我的最爱 《大联盟》 |
[00:05] | I loved the classic underdog story | 我喜欢经典的弱者翻身故事 |
[00:06] | of a team of misfits who used questionable methods | 一队不合群的人用有争议的方法 |
[00:09] | and voodoo to become champions. | 以及巫毒术 成为了冠军 |
[00:11] | They actually make sports tolerable | 这电影用场上的小把戏 |
[00:13] | with their on-field shenanigans. | 让我看得下去体育了 |
[00:15] | And Barry loved the unhinged, badass pitcher, | 而巴瑞超爱那个疯狂牛逼的投球手 |
[00:17] | “Wild Thing.” | “野小子” |
[00:18] | Dude, Wild Thing can’t control his rage or his fastball. | 哥们 野小子不能控制他的脾气和快球 |
[00:22] | That’s just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[00:23] | Yep, there was nothing better | 没错 这最棒了 |
[00:24] | than rooting for the ragtag team with the evil owner. | 支持垫底队伍 对抗邪恶老板 |
[00:27] | You want us to lose? | 你想让我们输 |
[00:28] | What I want is for us to finish dead last. | 我想让我们得最后一名 |
[00:31] | And then one day, | 然后有一天 |
[00:32] | “Major League” became a major reality. | 《大联盟》变成了大现实 |
[00:35] | You wanted to see me, Earl? | 你想见我 厄尔 |
[00:37] | Ah, there’s my favorite shop teacher. | 我最喜欢的木工课老师来了 |
[00:39] | We should cut the chitchat. | 别扯没用的了 |
[00:40] | I have 63 birdhouses to grade. | 我还要给63个鸟舍评分 |
[00:42] | See, that is just the kind of statement that leads me to believe | 正是这种声明让我相信 |
[00:45] | – you’re the perfect man to help me out. – With? | -你正是能帮上我的完美人选 -帮啥 |
[00:48] | – I want to get rid of the baseball team. – Sure. | -我想解散棒球队 -哦 |
[00:50] | See, Coach Mellor’s departure has left the team in shambles. | 梅勒教练走了球队就不行了 |
[00:53] | Sure. | 哦 |
[00:53] | They’re so bad that even the school paper | 他们差到就连校报 |
[00:55] | has stopped trying to spin the losses. | 都不再试图往好听了写 |
[00:58] | If our team keeps playing like hot garbage, | 假如我们的球队继续水平烂到爆 |
[01:00] | I could convince the board to drop the program | 我就能说服董事会放弃项目 |
[01:03] | – and spend that money fixing our budgeting issues. – Sure. | -用那些钱解决预算问题 -哦 |
[01:06] | Which is why you’re gonna be our new baseball coach. | 所以你要做我们的新棒球教练 |
[01:08] | What? I don’t know anything about the game. | 什么 我对棒球一无所知 |
[01:10] | A-all I played growing up were timber sports. | 我小时候只玩过木工运动 |
[01:13] | Timber sports? | 木工运动 |
[01:14] | Log rolling, speed felling, | 滚圆木 速伐 |
[01:15] | speed whittling, speed sanding. | 速削 速磨 |
[01:17] | Yeah, you help me lose | 帮我输掉比赛 |
[01:18] | and that absurd radial arm saw you’ve been requesting | 你一直想要的那台荒唐的圆盘踞 |
[01:21] | – is all yours. – Batter up. | -就是你的了 -击球员就位 |
[01:22] | I have taken the liberty of tracking down | 我擅自锁定了一些 |
[01:25] | some new recruits for the team. | 适合球队的新队员 |
[01:26] | They all happen to be students | 他们都刚好 |
[01:28] | who have been dodging their athletic requirements, | 是运动额度不达标的学生 |
[01:31] | if you catch my drift. Good luck. | 我想你明白我的意思 祝君好运 |
[01:33] | And with that, Mr. Crosby | 就这样 克罗斯比老师 |
[01:35] | set out to assemble the worst high-school team of all time. | 开始组建史上最糟的高中球队 |
[01:38] | Would you look at that? My shoes are untied. | 瞧瞧 我的鞋带没绑好 |
[01:40] | Better lace these up before I trip. | 最好在我绊倒前系好 |
[01:42] | That is a wrap on whatever the hell this is. | 不管你在演什么鬼 到此结束 |
[01:44] | Get your hands and feet to the gym, boys. | 赶紧去体育馆 小伙子们 |
[01:46] | All right, you’ve died of dysentery. | 好了 你死于痢疾 |
[01:47] | Time to play sports. | 该练体育了 |
[01:48] | – Can I save my — – Go! Get your ass to the gym. | -我能不能先存档 -赶紧到体育馆去 |
[01:50] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快快快快快 |
[01:51] | Come with me, Dave Kim. | 随我来 金戴夫 |
[01:53] | Is this about my birdhouse? | 是因为我鸟舍作业没交吗 |
[01:54] | I need an extension. | 我需要延期 |
[01:56] | David Sirota, Jessie Wudders, | 大卫·西罗塔 杰西·韦德斯 |
[01:57] | stop playing pretend government | 别再装政府玩了 |
[01:58] | and start playing real baseball. | 该练真正的棒球了 |
[02:00] | But I-I only own penny loafers. | 可我只有乐福鞋 |
[02:01] | This is gonna be easier than I thought. | 比我想象得还容易 |
[02:03] | Needless to say, | 更不必说 |
[02:04] | my brother wasn’t thrilled with our team’s new rookies. | 我哥对球队的新队员很不满意 |
[02:07] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[02:08] | We haven’t won a game all season. | 我们整个赛季一场比赛都没赢过 |
[02:10] | Now they’re hamstringing us with you turds? | 现在他们又让你们这些傻蛋来拖后腿 |
[02:12] | Hey, we don’t wanna be here either. | 我们也不想来 |
[02:14] | And what are you wearing? | 你穿的什么东西 |
[02:15] | Coach was a uniform short, | 教练少了一套运动服 |
[02:16] | so I’m wearing my costume from “Damn Yankees.” | 所以我穿的是《失魂记》戏服 |
[02:18] | Adam, today is my first pitching start, | 亚当 今天是我第一天开始投球 |
[02:21] | and they are not gonna ruin it. | 不能让他们毁了 |
[02:22] | Relax. We’re just here to satisfy our sports requirement. | 别紧张 我们不过是来补满运动额度的 |
[02:25] | There’s no chance Coach will ever put us in. | 教练绝对不会让我们上场 |
[02:27] | Okay, listen up, team. | 队员们都听好了 |
[02:29] | There’s been some changes to the starting lineup. | 首发阵容有所变动 |
[02:31] | Shortstop — Dave Kim. | 游击手 金戴夫 |
[02:32] | Nooo! | 不 |
[02:34] | He’s, like, the worst Dave Kim of all the Dave Kims. | 他可是所有金戴夫里最差的金戴夫 |
[02:37] | Moving on. | 下一个 |
[02:38] | – Playing right field, Adam Goldberg. – What?! | -右外野 亚当·金伯格 -什么 |
[02:41] | He’s got a lazy eye and the body to match. | 他斜视 身子也斜 |
[02:44] | Normally, I’d object but I’m desperate here. | 通常我会反驳 但我现在也很绝望 |
[02:46] | Look at it. | 你看啊 |
[02:47] | These eyes cannot catch a baseball. | 就这眼睛怎么接棒球 |
[02:49] | Oh, God. Put back on the corrective lenses, man. | 老天 快把矫正镜戴回去 |
[02:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:59] | It was January 30, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的一月三十日 |
[03:01] | a landmark day for Gerica. | 杰丽卡的一个重要纪念日 |
[03:03] | Happy Kissa-versary. | 亲亲纪念日快乐 |
[03:05] | Here are some tulips | 送你一束郁金香 |
[03:06] | to celebrate the day these two lips first kissed those two lips. | 庆祝我的嘴唇亲到你的嘴唇那天 |
[03:09] | Ew. But also aww. | 恶心 不过好贴心 |
[03:10] | And wait, there’s more. | 等等 还有 |
[03:12] | I also booked us a romantic getaway to the Poconos. | 我还订了去波克诺山的浪漫周末 |
[03:14] | Poconos? | 波克诺山 |
[03:15] | That’s our most scenic and budget-friendly mountain range. | 那是景色优美的同时最经济实惠的山脉 |
[03:18] | You know it. Get packing, lady. | 没错 快打包吧 小姑娘 |
[03:19] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[03:21] | The two of us, alone. | 就我们两个 |
[03:23] | How did you convince your dad to say yes? | 你是怎么说服你爸同意的 |
[03:25] | Oh, it was easy. | 很简单 |
[03:26] | Uh, mostly because I haven’t done it yet. | 主要是因为我还没告诉他 |
[03:28] | But I have a foolproof plan. | 但我有个零失败的计划 |
[03:29] | I’m going to lie to him. | 我要对他说谎 |
[03:32] | Well, this was a fun ride. | 白白高兴一场 |
[03:33] | I’ll just rent us a movie. | 我去租部电影吧 |
[03:35] | Oh, come on. What, are you implying I can’t lie? | 别这样 你是暗示我不会说谎吗 |
[03:37] | I can lie. I lie all the time. | 我会 我总说谎 |
[03:38] | You really don’t. And when you do, | 你真心不会 而且你说谎时 |
[03:40] | you bail immediately and then overcompensate | 会立即放弃 然后过度弥补 |
[03:42] | by revealing a deeply personal secret | 说出内心很私人的秘密 |
[03:44] | that nobody wants to know. | 谁也不想听 |
[03:45] | Surely you’re thinking of some other unskilled liar. | 你想的肯定是其他没技巧的骗子 |
[03:48] | Hey, Mom, | 妈 |
[03:49] | Geoff has some thoughts on your new Jazzercise ensemble | 杰夫对你这身爵士健美操服有些看法 |
[03:51] | that he wants to share with you. | 他想和你分享一下 |
[03:53] | Ah, don’t you just love it, Geoffrey? | 你很喜欢是不是 杰夫瑞 |
[03:55] | The Lycra is form-fitting, | 莱卡很合身 |
[03:57] | but it still gives me the freedom to explore all my moves. | 但又让我有探索动作的自由 |
[04:00] | Uh, well, I suppose I enjoy the bold colors | 我觉得这些大胆的颜色很好看 |
[04:03] | and the sleeve length and — oh, my God. | 袖子的长度也 我的天 |
[04:05] | Also, one time at summer camp, | 还有 有次在夏令营 |
[04:07] | I took a puff of a cigar | 我吸了一口雪茄 |
[04:08] | and then it made me really nauseous | 让我特别恶心 |
[04:09] | and I threw up in a lake. | 后来我吐到湖里了 |
[04:10] | And there it is. | 就这样吧 |
[04:12] | And so it was up to my sister to concoct the perfect lie. | 于是 要靠我姐来编造一个完美谎言 |
[04:15] | The Eastern Pennsylvania Scholastic Achievement Awards? | 东宾夕法尼亚学术成就奖 |
[04:19] | That’s fantastic, but it doesn’t surprise me | 那太棒了 但我一点也不惊讶 |
[04:23] | Well, it’s really an award for you, too. | 其实这个奖也是颁给你的 |
[04:25] | You raised a smarty. | 你把孩子教育得这么聪明 |
[04:26] | Take some videos. | 拍些录像回来 |
[04:27] | Okay, well, we’ll see ya when we see ya. | 我们到时候再见 |
[04:29] | While Erica and Geoff lied their way to a dream weekend, | 正当爱丽卡和杰夫靠说谎去度梦幻周末时 |
[04:32] | I was living a true nightmare. | 我正在体验真正的噩梦 |
[04:34] | Please don’t let the ball come to me. | 拜托 球千万别来这边 |
[04:35] | Please. Oh, balls. | 拜托 糟糕 |
[04:37] | I-I don’t got it! | 我接不住 |
[04:38] | I don’t got it! | 我接不住 |
[04:39] | I definitely don’t got it! | 我绝对接不住 |
[04:42] | Turns out, our underdog team | 原来我们这支弱者球队 |
[04:44] | wasn’t as bad as the one in “Major League.” | 没有《大联盟》里的那么差 |
[04:47] | No, we were worse. | 我们更差 |
[04:51] | I’m as mad at me as you are. | 我和你们一样生我的气 |
[04:53] | Boys are looking lousy out there, Crosby. | 小伙子们看起来太差劲了 克罗斯比 |
[04:55] | Good coaching. | 教得好 |
[04:58] | Kremp can actually play. | 克伦普居然会打球 |
[05:00] | Yeah, that’s on me. | 是啊 我的错 |
[05:01] | Kid was making a weird movie with Goldberg. | 那孩子跟金伯格一起拍奇怪的电影 |
[05:03] | I made some assumptions. | 我就假设他也不行 |
[05:04] | Kremp, you’re benched for showboating. | 克伦普 因为你炫技罚你坐冷板凳 |
[05:06] | Penny loafer, you’re in. | 乐福鞋 你上场 |
[05:07] | In my defense, I have cleats, | 自我辩护一句 我有钉鞋 |
[05:10] | but you insisted I wear these. | 但你坚持让我穿这个 |
[05:12] | Move it, penny loafer. | 快点 乐福鞋 |
[05:13] | Can I just stand in the grass area? | 我能不能站在草坪上 |
[05:14] | They’re getting all dusty. | 灰太大鞋都弄脏了 |
[05:15] | Yeah, you do what you need to do, kid. | 你想怎样都行 孩子 |
[05:17] | And the cherry on top of our suck sundae — | 而让我们更烂上一层楼的 |
[05:20] | my brother’s pitching. | 是我哥的投球 |
[05:23] | Just a bit outside. | 一点点出界 |
[05:26] | Ball four. | 四坏球 |
[05:27] | Ball eight. | 八坏球 |
[05:28] | Honestly, I’ve lost count. | 说实话 我数不过来了 |
[05:32] | I just couldn’t stop wondering why Crosby and Ball | 我忍不住好奇为什么克罗斯比和鲍尔 |
[05:35] | didn’t seem to care that our team was so epically bad. | 似乎一点都不在乎我们烂得超乎寻常 |
[05:39] | And then it hit me. | 然后我被一道灵光击中了 |
[05:43] | The ball just punched me. | 这球锤了我一拳 |
[05:44] | They wanted us to lose, like in “Major League.” | 他们希望我们输 像《大联盟》一样 |
[05:47] | Meanwhile, my sister was on a major romantic getaway. | 与此同时 我姐正在度浪漫周末 |
[05:50] | You know, I gotta admit, | 要知道 说实话 |
[05:52] | the whole time you were lying to my dad, | 你对我爸说谎的时候 |
[05:53] | I had this feeling that something terrible was gonna happen. | 我一直感觉会有可怕的事情发生 |
[05:56] | Stick with me, Schwartz. | 跟紧我 施瓦茨 |
[05:57] | I’ll never lead you wrong. | 我永远不会带错路 |
[06:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[06:05] | Yep, this is 100% true. | 没错 百分百真实发生过 |
[06:07] | My oldest sibling snuck off on a romantic getaway | 我长姐偷偷跑去度浪漫周末 |
[06:10] | and actually did this to my dad’s car. | 然后害我爸的车变成这样 |
[06:15] | Oh, God! What are we gonna do?! | 老天 我们该怎么办 |
[06:17] | Cars don’t just fall off cliffs at scholastic award shows! | 学术奖颁奖典礼怎么会让车子滑下山崖 |
[06:19] | Forget the awards! | 别管颁奖了 |
[06:21] | My dad’s car just rolled off a cliff! | 我爸的车滑下山崖了 |
[06:22] | Oh, my dad’s gonna kill me! | 我爸会杀了我的 |
[06:24] | Please make sure some nice lady gets my eyes! | 求你确保我的眼睛捐给某个善良的女士 |
[06:26] | Promise me! | 向我保证 |
[06:27] | Okay, let’s just take a deep breath | 好了 我们先深呼吸 |
[06:28] | of the fresh mountain air and think. | 呼吸山上新鲜的空气 思考一下 |
[06:30] | I lied my way into this mess. | 我靠说谎惹上这个烂摊子 |
[06:32] | I can lie my way out of it. | 我也能靠说谎摆脱它 |
[06:34] | And just as the scholastic gala was ending, | 就在学术晚会即将结束的时候 |
[06:36] | Geoff and I walked outside | 杰夫和我走到外面 |
[06:37] | and found a sack of abandoned puppies. | 发现了一窝被抛弃的小狗 |
[06:39] | Naturally, we raced the car to the animal hospital, | 自然 我们飙车去动物医院 |
[06:42] | but there was a drawbridge being raised | 但路上有座吊桥正在升起 |
[06:45] | and we tried to jump it for the puppies | 我们试图为了狗狗飞车过去 |
[06:46] | because we’re good people, | 因为我们是好人 |
[06:48] | but the car didn’t make it. | 但车没飞过去 |
[06:50] | Luckily, we’re fine | 万幸 我们没事 |
[06:52] | and so were the two dozen puppies | 那二十四只狗狗也没事 |
[06:53] | that have now all found homes. | 现在他们都拥有了家 |
[06:55] | Drawbridges are death ramps. | 吊桥就是死亡坡道 |
[06:57] | My nail girl’s brother tried to jump a drawbridge. | 我美甲师的弟弟试图飞车过吊桥 |
[07:00] | They found his head and torso on a fishing trawler. | 脑袋和身子都掉到渔船上了 |
[07:03] | He’s in culinary school now, | 他现在上烹饪学校了 |
[07:04] | but every day is a struggle. | 但每天都过得很艰难 |
[07:06] | Thank God the two of you were not hurt. | 谢天谢地你们俩没受伤 |
[07:08] | It’s a lie. | 骗你们的 |
[07:09] | We were in the Poconos on a secret getaway. | 我们去波克诺山秘密度周末了 |
[07:11] | We parked your station wagon on the hill without the parking brake, | 我们把旅行车停到山坡上 没放手刹 |
[07:13] | and also I copied part of my Bar Mitzvah speech | 另外我成年礼演讲里有一部分 |
[07:15] | from a Winston Churchill biography. | 是抄的温斯顿·丘吉尔传记 |
[07:16] | So you lied right to my face, Geoffy? | 这么说你当着我的面说谎 杰夫 |
[07:19] | Wait, no. It-it’s not Geoff’s fault. | 等等 不 这不是杰夫的错 |
[07:21] | It’s all mine, and I’m so sorry. | 全是我的错 我很抱歉 |
[07:23] | And then my sister braced herself for a nuclear Murray meltdown. | 然后我姐准备好面对默里核爆 |
[07:29] | You sent my car off a cliff! | 你让我的车滑下山崖 |
[07:32] | Wow, he’s taking this really well. | 他居然没怎么生气 |
[07:33] | I figured that he would be screaming his head off. | 我还以为他会大吼大叫气爆炸 |
[07:35] | Off a cliff! Who does that?! | 滑下山崖 谁会做出这种事 |
[07:37] | Oh, no. Your father has reached a stage beyond anger. | 不 你父亲已经超越愤怒了 |
[07:40] | All my family does is wreck my car! | 我家人就知道毁掉我的车 |
[07:43] | Third time this year! | 这是今年第三次了 |
[07:45] | Oh, this is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[07:47] | The Poconos. | 波克诺山 |
[07:48] | You could’ve been killed. | 你们搞不好会送命 |
[07:49] | To be honest, I’m digging this way more | 说实话 我更喜欢他这样 |
[07:51] | than the screaming and the “moron” calling. | 比吼人叫我”白痴”强 |
[07:53] | My insurance is gonna go through the roof! | 我的保险费会高上天的 |
[07:56] | Okay, I got to get him inside and try to calm him down | 我得带他进屋 试着让他冷静下来 |
[07:58] | with warm milk and Steak-umms. | 用温牛奶和速冻牛排 |
[07:59] | I don’t know if it’ll work, but I’m a desperate woman. | 我不知道会不会有用 但我没辙了 |
[08:01] | Anyway, I-I’m sorry about the bending the truth thing. | 总之 我很抱歉没说实话 |
[08:05] | It probably won’t happen again. | 我或许不会再犯了 |
[08:07] | The only reason Geoff is in this mess | 杰夫被卷进这个烂摊子的唯一原因 |
[08:08] | is because of your terrible influence, | 就是因为你的坏影响 |
[08:10] | and it stops now. | 到此为止 |
[08:12] | This relationship is over. | 这段感情结束了 |
[08:14] | – What? – Y-you can’t break up with my girlfriend. | -什么 -你不能和我女朋友分手 |
[08:17] | W-wait, can you? Can he? | 等等 你能吗 他能吗 |
[08:18] | I don’t know. I’ve never been in this situation before. | 我不知道 我从没遇到过这种情况 |
[08:20] | Let’s go, son. | 我们走 儿子 |
[08:23] | While Erica’s lies had finally caught up to her, | 正当爱丽卡终于为谎言付出代价时 |
[08:25] | I was catching up the guys on my major revelation. | 我正在动员队员们进行大革命 |
[08:28] | Gentlemen, Principal Ball and Mr. Crosby | 先生们 鲍尔校长和克罗斯比老师 |
[08:31] | are “Major League”ing this team. | 希望我们像《大联盟》一样 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:33] | Just one glaring problem with your theory. | 你这个理论有一个显眼的问题 |
[08:36] | If he wanted us to lose, | 假如他想让我们输 |
[08:37] | they’d never let me pitch. | 他们肯定不会让我投球 |
[08:39] | Barry, he let you pitch because of how bad you are. | 巴瑞 他让你投球是因为你投不好 |
[08:42] | Adam. A word? | 亚当 借一步说话 |
[08:43] | Just between us, | 这话我只跟你说 |
[08:44] | the last thing I would want | 我最不希望的 |
[08:46] | is for me to seem weak in front of the team, | 就是在球队面前显得很弱 |
[08:48] | but what you just said about my pitching | 但你刚刚说我投不好球 |
[08:50] | hurt me to the core. | 让我伤透了心 |
[08:52] | Uh, bro? | 老兄 |
[08:53] | We can hear everything you’re saying. | 我们能听清你说的每个字 |
[08:55] | You’re, like, not that far away. | 你根本没走多远 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:59] | I just thought it was important you all know the truth. | 我只觉得跟你说实话很重要 |
[09:01] | But I don’t suck. | 可我不烂 |
[09:03] | I’m literally gonna cry right now. | 我现在真的要哭了 |
[09:05] | Guys, it’s not so much a distance thing | 大伙 这不是距离的问题 |
[09:07] | as a volume thing, ’cause we’re getting every word. | 是音量的问题 因为我们听到了每个字 |
[09:09] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[09:10] | I’ll prove how good I am right now! | 我现在就证明我水平有多好 |
[09:12] | Who’s got a ball?! | 谁有球 |
[09:13] | I’ve got a tangerine. | 我有个橘子 |
[09:14] | But it’s supposed to be for emergency dips in my blood sugar. | 但这是为我血糖突降的紧急状况准备的 |
[09:18] | This is an emergency. | 这就是紧急状况 |
[09:19] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna throw this little embarrassing emergency orange at you | 我要朝你扔这个丢人的紧急情况小橘子 |
[09:24] | so you can feel how much I don’t suck. | 好让你感受我有多么不烂 |
[09:30] | Dude. We’re being “Major League”‘d. | 哥们 我们被《大联盟》了 |
[09:32] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:32] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[09:34] | We’re gonna “Major League” ’em right back. | 我们以《大联盟》还《大联盟》 |
[09:36] | ‘Cause in the end, | 因为到了最后 |
[09:37] | it turns out that ragtag bunch of losers win it all! | 一群垫底的废柴会赢得冠军 |
[09:40] | And so will we! | 我们也会 |
[09:41] | Or we put all our faith in our amazing pitcher | 或者我们相信出众的投球手 |
[09:45] | to take us to the championship. | 能带领我们赢得冠军 |
[09:47] | Wild Thing. | 野小子 |
[09:48] | Look alive, Shernicke. | 小心 夏耐基 |
[09:52] | Okay, we can just go with his thing. | 好吧 我们按他的方法做吧 |
[09:56] | Even though Earl Ball wanted us to lose, | 尽管厄尔·鲍尔想让我们输 |
[09:58] | I’d use my favorite sports movie to help us win. | 我要用我最爱的体育电影帮我们赢 |
[10:02] | Okay, our “Major League” journey | 好了 像《大联盟》一样 |
[10:04] | from underdog scrubs to skilled champions begins with one thing. | 从弱者变成厉害的冠军 全靠一样东西 |
[10:07] | Meet Jobu, | 这是乔布 |
[10:09] | the idol that Pedro Cerrano prays to | 佩德罗·塞拉尼奥就是向他祈祷 |
[10:11] | that helps you hit the curve ball. | 帮助他击中了曲线球 |
[10:12] | Uh, bro? That doll seems a little super insensitive. | 老兄 那娃娃有点太不尊重人了 |
[10:16] | He’s hilarious in the movie, | 他在电影里很搞笑 |
[10:18] | but presenting it now just makes me feel kinda weird. | 但现在拿出来是让觉得有点怪 |
[10:21] | Y-yeah, I’d-I’d put it away. | 是啊 我要是你就收起来 |
[10:22] | Okay, we’re gonna lose. | 好吧 我们要输了 |
[10:23] | Not if we have a sexy incentive for us to win. | 但假如有性感激励我们就能赢 |
[10:25] | Aw, yeah, like in the movie. | 没错 像电影里那样 |
[10:26] | Whenever the Indians would win, | 印第安人队每次胜利 |
[10:28] | they would remove a sliver of clothing from a cardboard cutout | 就会从从他们性感的邪恶老板的看板上 |
[10:30] | of the team’s super hot yet evil owner. | 揭下一小块衣服 |
[10:33] | Which is why I made a cardboard cutout of our nemesis, | 所以我也做了我们死敌的看板 |
[10:36] | school principal and avid swimmer, | 校长及游泳爱好者 |
[10:38] | Earl Ball. | 厄尔·鲍尔 |
[10:42] | Relax. We’re only gonna take a piece off when we don’t win. | 别紧张 我们输了才会揭下一块 |
[10:45] | This team shall never lose again. | 这个队伍永远不会再输 |
[10:46] | We can’t let it happen, guys. | 我们不能让那种情况发生 伙计们 |
[10:48] | For sure! But also, where did you get that picture? | 绝对的 不过你从哪弄来的他的照片 |
[10:50] | Finally, we have to band together | 最后 我们必须团结起来 |
[10:52] | and address each of our weaknesses. | 说出彼此的缺点 |
[10:54] | Like in the movie | 像电影中一样 |
[10:55] | when the team had to convince Wild Thing to wear glasses. | 球队要说服野小子戴眼镜 |
[10:57] | Bro, I-I think someone would know if they needed glasses. | 老兄 我想人会知道自己需不需要眼镜的 |
[11:01] | Not to be this guy, but we’re all painfully aware | 我也不想这么说 但我们都很清楚 |
[11:03] | that you’re super nearsighted but refuse to acknowledge it. | 你严重近视但拒绝承认 |
[11:06] | I can see just fine. | 我视力很好 |
[11:07] | I’ll prove it. I’ll read your shirt. | 我会证明的 看我读你衣服上的字 |
[11:09] | “Spice Inventors.” | “香料发明家” |
[11:10] | -No. -No. | -不是 -不是 |
[11:10] | “Spork Investors”? | “叉勺投资者” |
[11:11] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[11:12] | – “Shark Incisors”? – No. | -“鲨鱼门齿” -不是 |
[11:14] | – “Snake Inhalers.” Yeah? – Nope. | -“蛇吸入器” 对吧 -不对 |
[11:16] | – “Spanish Inquisition”? – No, that’s… | -“西班牙宗教法庭” -不 |
[11:17] | “Saint Ignatius”? | “圣伊格内修斯” |
[11:19] | – What? – How have you made it this far? | -什么 -你是怎么活到今天的 |
[11:20] | – “Spare Bedroom”? – No. | -“备用卧室” -不是 |
[11:21] | “Spanakopita”? | “希腊馅饼” |
[11:22] | Here. I’m nearsighted, too. | 给 我也是近视 |
[11:25] | Oh, it’s “Space Invaders.” | 是《太空入侵者》 |
[11:29] | That makes sense. | 这下说得通了 |
[11:30] | So you’re finally admitting to yourself that you need glasses? | 你终于承认你需要眼镜了 |
[11:33] | I’ve always known! | 我一直都知道 |
[11:34] | I can’t believe you all knew and never cared enough to tell me. | 真不敢相信你们都知道却不在乎不告诉我 |
[11:38] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[11:39] | I’ll get us each a new pair. | 我给咱俩各买一副新的 |
[11:40] | Yep, our team was ready to end our losing streak, | 没错 我们的球队要开始反败为胜了 |
[11:43] | and Erica was determined to win over Geoff’s dad. | 而爱丽卡决心赢得杰夫老爸的喜爱 |
[11:46] | 我是个好人 爱丽卡·金伯格道歉计划 | |
[11:46] | Thank you, Dr. Schwartz, for joining us today in your home. | 谢谢你今天来到你家中 施瓦茨医生 |
[11:49] | We’ve all heard some murmurs | 我们最近都听到一些嘀咕 |
[11:50] | that I’m not “good enough” for Geoff. | 说我”配不上”杰夫 |
[11:52] | What’s happening right now? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:53] | You may think you know | 你或许认为你知道 |
[11:54] | the whole story of Geoff and Erica, | 杰夫和爱丽卡的全部故事 |
[11:55] | but do you really know Geoff and Erica? | 但你真的认识杰夫和爱丽卡吗 |
[11:58] | Yes. | 认识 |
[11:58] | But I think once you see my presentation, | 但我认为一旦你看过我的展示 |
[12:00] | you’ll see that I’m the perfect girl for Geoff. | 就会发现我和杰夫再相配不过 |
[12:04] | Long before I was a free spirit | 在我还没像现在这样自由自在 |
[12:06] | who treated life as one big party, | 把生活当成一个大派对之前 |
[12:09] | I actually used to be a doofy bookworm | 其实我也曾是一个傻兮兮的书虫 |
[12:11] | who went to bed by 9:00, just like Geoff here. | 晚上九点就睡觉 和杰夫一样 |
[12:14] | So you think my son is a doof? | 这么说你认为我儿子傻兮兮 |
[12:15] | Uh, Geoff, you wanna maybe jump in here | 杰夫 或许你该接手 |
[12:17] | – and talk about our love? – You bet. | -讲讲我们爱情 -没问题 |
[12:19] | Erica’s a great influence on me. | 爱丽卡对我的影响非常好 |
[12:22] | Are you drinking a beer? | 你这是在喝啤酒吗 |
[12:23] | Moving on. | 翻页 |
[12:24] | Look. Last week, she took me mini golfing | 看 上周她带我去打迷你高尔夫 |
[12:26] | for half-price Tuesdays. | 因为周二半价 |
[12:27] | But Tuesday’s a school day. | 可你周二为什么不在学校 |
[12:29] | Moving on. | 翻页 |
[12:30] | See, Erica’s really thoughtful, Dad. | 瞧 爱丽卡真的很贴心 爸 |
[12:32] | She threw me a surprise party, | 她给我办了惊喜派对 |
[12:33] | and it was the best night of my life. | 那是我人生中最棒的一晚 |
[12:34] | Is that my living room? | 那是我的客厅吗 |
[12:36] | Did you throw a party when I was in Miami? | 我去迈阿密的时候你们办派对了 |
[12:38] | Erica, please take over again. | 爱丽卡 拜托你重新接手 |
[12:40] | No! I’ve had enough. | 不 我受够了 |
[12:41] | This just confirms what I already knew. | 这不过证实了我已经知道的 |
[12:43] | You may love my son, | 你或许爱我儿子 |
[12:44] | but it doesn’t mean you’re good for him. | 但这不意味着你配得上他 |
[12:46] | As Erica’s apology project fell apart, | 正当爱丽卡的道歉计划大失败时 |
[12:49] | our team’s big “Major League” plan was coming together. | 我们球队的《大联盟》计划有了模样 |
[12:52] | How’s it going, Coach? | 进行得如何 教练 |
[12:53] | Are we gonna win at sucking or what? | 你能不能成功赢得最烂球队 |
[12:56] | Got my worst men on it, sir. | 最差的球手都安排上了 先生 |
[13:00] | – Strike! – Three, three! | -好球 -三垒 三垒 |
[13:03] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[13:04] | Two down, two down. Play’s at second. | 两次出局 注意二垒手 |
[13:07] | They can play and know the lingo. | 他们会打球还知道术语 |
[13:10] | It seems they’ve figured out | 看起来他们发现了 |
[13:11] | that you’re “Major League”ing them | 你学《大联盟》对付他们 |
[13:12] | and now they’re “Major League”ing you back. | 现在他们也学《大联盟》对付你 |
[13:15] | Unless we change the schedule. | 除非我们改变赛程 |
[13:16] | We have to play Meadowbrook High? | 我们得和梅多布鲁克高中比赛 |
[13:18] | They’re the best team in the city. | 他们是市里最好的 |
[13:19] | This is bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[13:21] | Ball knows we know he’s “Major League”ing us | 鲍尔知道我们知道他学《大联盟》 |
[13:23] | and that we’re “Major League”ing him back. | 我们也在学《大联盟》以牙还牙 |
[13:24] | I’m confused, but ready to act with anger. | 我糊涂了 但准备好发火了 |
[13:27] | Good. ‘Cause now we’re at the top of our game, | 很好 因为现在我们在最佳状态 |
[13:29] | and nothing can bring us down. | 没什么能打压我们 |
[13:31] | Well, look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[13:32] | It’s the JTP, | 是JTP |
[13:34] | AKA the Jenkintown Posers. | 也就是珍金镇二逼们 |
[13:36] | You know that’s not what it stands for, bro! | 你们知道缩写不是这个意思 老兄 |
[13:38] | Balls, balls, this just got bad fast. | 糟糕 情况一下子就糟糕了 |
[13:40] | It was the Meadowbrook Mafia, | 是梅多布鲁克黑手党 |
[13:42] | the JTP’s rival posse from one town over, | 隔壁镇上JTP的对手兄弟团 |
[13:44] | and they were led by theater star and hotshot athlete | 他们的领队是剧场明星 明星运动员 |
[13:47] | Bradley Cooper. | 布莱德利·库珀 |
[13:48] | Word on the suburban street is the baseball schedule changed | 郊区街上有留言说棒球赛赛程变了 |
[13:51] | and now we get to destroy you on Friday. | 现在我们可以在周五击溃你们了 |
[13:54] | Doesn’t matter who we play, | 我们的对手是谁都不重要 |
[13:56] | ’cause as long as I’m pitching, | 因为只要是我投球 |
[13:58] | we’re guaranteed the “W”. | 我们保证能赢 |
[14:00] | Can’t wait to see you on the mound, four-eyes. | 等不急在球场上见到你了 四眼仔 |
[14:02] | Shows what you know. | 看出来你听不懂话了 |
[14:04] | I’m pitching, not my nerd brother. | 是我投球 不是我弟 |
[14:06] | No, you’re the four-eyed nerd. | 不 你就是四眼呆子 |
[14:08] | I can’t wait to hit your first pitch | 我等不急把你投出的第一球 |
[14:09] | all the way to the school library. | 一路打到校图书馆 |
[14:11] | Where you’ll probably find it the next day, | 你第二天或许能找到 |
[14:13] | because you have glasses | 因为你戴眼镜 |
[14:15] | and thus an uncool love of reading. | 所以你很逊地喜欢读书 |
[14:17] | Well, I’ll have you know Barry never reads. | 告诉你 巴瑞从不看书 |
[14:20] | He’s more of a TV guy. | 他更喜欢看电视 |
[14:21] | “I have glasses, and I’m a Dork Lord.” | “我戴眼镜 我是呆王” |
[14:26] | They just called me a four-eyed nerdling. | 他们叫我四眼书呆子 |
[14:29] | That’s so hurtful. | 太伤人了 |
[14:31] | Who talks to people like that | 谁会因为别人戴矫正镜 |
[14:32] | just because they wear corrective lenses? | 就这么对人说话 |
[14:34] | You? Almost every single day of my life? | 你 几乎每天都这么说我 |
[14:37] | Well, yeah, ’cause you’re a four-eyed nerdling — | 是啊 因为你是个四眼书呆子 |
[14:39] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[14:42] | I get it now! | 现在我明白了 |
[14:44] | You’re just now getting that being called a nerd is hurtful? | 你现在才明白被叫书呆子很受伤 |
[14:46] | Yes. Now that I’m affected, I care. | 是的 现在我被说了我就在乎了 |
[14:49] | Great. ‘Cause we actually have a chance | 太好了 因为我们实际有机会 |
[14:51] | to stand up and fight back. | 站起来反抗 |
[14:53] | No, guys… | 不 大伙 |
[14:54] | I can’t wear these things. | 我不能戴眼镜 |
[14:56] | What’s the worst that happens? | 最糟能怎么样 |
[14:58] | Look, there’s a reason I refused to admit I needed these things. | 我拒绝承认我需要眼镜是有原因的 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I act all cool, but I’m not. | 我装作我很酷 但我不酷 |
[15:03] | And these glasses will just make it worse. | 这些眼镜只会让一切更糟 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry. I can’t do it. | 我很抱歉 我做不到 |
[15:10] | Turns out my overconfident brother | 原来我自信的哥哥 |
[15:11] | was more insecure than I thought. | 比我想象得更没安全感 |
[15:13] | And while glasses made Barry quit the team, | 正当巴瑞因为眼镜退出球队时 |
[15:15] | Geoff was determined to see Erica, | 杰夫决心要见爱丽卡 |
[15:18] | no matter how risky. | 无论有多冒险 |
[15:19] | Geoff, what are you doing?! | 杰夫 你这是做什么 |
[15:21] | I’ll stop at nothing to see you! | 我会不惜一切代价来见你 |
[15:23] | That’s sweet, but you could’ve just used the front door. | 真甜蜜 但你走正门就行 |
[15:25] | It’s your dad who doesn’t want us together. | 是你爸不想让我们在一起 |
[15:27] | Oh, God, I’m so upset I’m not thinking straight. | 老天 我太难过了脑子都不灵光了 |
[15:30] | Relax. You’re forgetting that I have parents, too. | 放松 你忘了我也有父母 |
[15:32] | And once Beverly Goldberg | 一旦贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[15:34] | hears that your dad called her baby girl a bad influence, | 听说你爸说她宝贝女儿是坏影响 |
[15:36] | she’ll unleash such unbridled fury | 她会释放不受控制的怒火 |
[15:38] | that your dad will wish he was in that car. | 让你爸希望他在滑下山崖的车里 |
[15:41] | Yeah, not my place. | 我不该插手 |
[15:43] | Not your place?! | 你不该插手 |
[15:44] | Everywhere’s your place! You have no boundaries! | 你什么事没插手 你根本没有底限 |
[15:47] | Schmoo, how do I put this delicately? | 宝贝 我该怎么往好听了说呢 |
[15:50] | We agree with Lou. | 我们同意卢的话 |
[15:51] | You’re a horrible influence on the boy. | 你对那孩子是极糟的影响 |
[15:53] | What? You’re supposed to be on my side. | 什么 你们本该站在我这边 |
[15:56] | Oh, how do I put this delicately? | 我该怎么往好听了说呢 |
[15:58] | Geoff is a college-bound future doctor. | 杰夫是准大学生 未来的医生 |
[16:00] | You’re a drop-out liar who can’t even hold a job. | 你是辍学找不到工作的谎话精 |
[16:03] | Would you just let her put it delicately one time? | 你能不能让她往好听了说一句 |
[16:05] | Look, Erica, | 爱丽卡 |
[16:06] | we don’t think you’re not good enough for Geoff. | 我们不认为你配不上杰夫 |
[16:08] | It’s just that, right now, | 只是就目前而言 |
[16:10] | it seems Geoff is too good for you. | 杰夫的条件看起来比你好了太多 |
[16:13] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[16:15] | Wait. That’s exactly the same thing. | 等等 这完全是一个意思 |
[16:16] | You just said it in a nicer tone. | 只不过是说得好听了点 |
[16:19] | For the first time, my mom said no to defending her kids | 第一次 我妈拒绝维护她的孩子们 |
[16:22] | and then felt so bad, she caved. | 然后她感觉很内疚 屈服了 |
[16:27] | Wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈这件事吗 |
[16:28] | Everyone was right. | 每个人都说得对 |
[16:30] | Geoff deserves someone better than me. | 杰夫值得比我更好的人 |
[16:32] | Schmoo, when I see that boy | 宝贝 当我看到那孩子 |
[16:35] | and how much he loves you and how hard he tries, | 是那么爱你 那么努力 |
[16:38] | makes me wonder if maybe you could be trying a little harder, too. | 让我不禁想你是不是也该更努力一些 |
[16:43] | I love Geoff so much. | 我是如此爱杰夫 |
[16:46] | The last thing I want to do is hold him back. | 我最不希望的就是拖他后腿 |
[16:48] | And, in this case, | 这一次 |
[16:49] | maybe that means I don’t get to be with him, | 或许那意味着我不能和他在一起了 |
[16:52] | no matter how much I want to. | 无论我有多想和他在一起 |
[17:00] | The big game against Meadowbrook was starting, | 和梅多布鲁克的大赛开始了 |
[17:02] | and everyone was there — | 所有人都到场了 |
[17:03] | everyone, that is, except Barry. | 所有人 除了巴瑞 |
[17:05] | Goldberg, you’re up. | 金伯格 该你上场了 |
[17:06] | Swing or don’t swing. | 挥不挥棒都行 |
[17:08] | How you strike out is up to you. | 你想怎么击球随你 |
[17:09] | The moment had arrived. | 这一刻到来了 |
[17:10] | I’d never been a sports hero, | 我从没做过体育上的英雄 |
[17:12] | but “Major League” taught me anything was possible. | 但《大联盟》教会我一切皆有可能 |
[17:15] | – Just not this time. – Oh, God! | -不过不是这次 -老天 |
[17:17] | My tender boy body. | 我娇嫩的少年躯体 |
[17:19] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[17:19] | Barry? Are you dead, too? | 巴瑞 你也升天了吗 |
[17:21] | Oh, I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[17:22] | And I’m sick of being a joke. | 我受够做笑话了 |
[17:25] | I’m gonna get revenge for you, | 我要替你报仇 |
[17:27] | and every other four-eyed nerd out there. | 替每个四眼呆子报仇 |
[17:30] | Coach, I’m pitching next inning. | 教练 下局我投球 |
[17:33] | Good thinking. They’re only up a run. | 好想法 他们只领先了一点 |
[17:35] | Go get us into a jam. | 去让我们陷入窘境 |
[17:39] | he returned to show the world | 他回来向世界展示 |
[17:40] | he was finally done with hiding who he really was. | 他终于不再隐藏真实的自己了 |
[17:50] | Yep, it’s true. | 没错 是真的 |
[17:51] | After years of calling me a four-eyed Dork Lord, | 在叫了我多年四眼呆王后 |
[17:54] | Barry Norman Goldberg now had glasses. | 巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格现在戴眼镜了 |
[17:57] | What is this song? Where is it even coming from? | 这是什么歌 到底是哪放的 |
[18:00] | Oh, yes. Just like his hero, | 没错 就像他的英雄 |
[18:02] | Rick “Wild Thing” Vaughn in “Major League,” | 《大联盟》中的瑞克·野小子·沃恩 |
[18:04] | Barry could finally see clearly, | 巴瑞终于能看清了 |
[18:06] | and he’d use it to win once and for all. | 他会靠这个一举赢得胜利 |
[18:11] | Except he didn’t. | 但他并没有 |
[18:15] | That day, Barry didn’t use his new glasses | 那天 巴瑞没靠他的新眼镜 |
[18:17] | to strike out the other team. | 投好球让对方出局 |
[18:18] | Instead, he struck ’em down, | 而是直接投球还击 |
[18:20] | and it felt glorious. | 那感觉无与伦比 |
[18:26] | You’re out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[18:27] | In that moment, I had a new sports hero — | 在那一刻 我有了新的体育英雄 |
[18:30] | Barry “Wild Thing” Goldberg. | 巴瑞·野小子·金伯格 |
[18:33] | – Hey, get up. – What? | -起来 -什么 |
[18:35] | You heard me. Get up. Get dressed. | 你听到了 起来 换衣服 |
[18:37] | Maybe run a comb through your hair. | 或许再梳梳头 |
[18:39] | Why? Where are we going? | 为什么 我们要去哪 |
[18:40] | To get Geoff back. | 去挽回杰夫 |
[18:41] | What about Lou? | 那卢怎么办 |
[18:43] | If he thinks he’s gonna keep my baby from the man she loves, | 假如他认为能让我的宝贝见不到小情人 |
[18:46] | then he’s gonna find out what a bad influence I can be. | 他就会发现我能成为怎样的坏影响 |
[18:51] | Yep, no one messes with Beverly Goldberg. | 没错 没人能惹贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[18:54] | Sure, it took her a while to get onboard, | 当然 她用了一阵子才被说服 |
[18:55] | but now Geoff’s dad was about to face off | 但杰夫的老爸即将面对 |
[18:58] | with our Wild Thing. | 我们的野老妈 |
[18:59] | Evening, Lou. | 晚上好 卢 |
[19:00] | Thank you for coming to this ambush. | 谢谢你来到这个伏击之中 |
[19:03] | How dare you say my daughter isn’t good enough for your — | 你胆敢说我女儿配不上你的 |
[19:06] | Mom, wait. | 妈 等等 |
[19:07] | I know I begged you to fix this, | 我知道我求你帮我搞定 |
[19:08] | but this is something I have to do on my own. | 但这是我必须自己去做的事 |
[19:10] | But I’m all revved up. | 但我火已经上来了 |
[19:11] | Please, rev down. I got this. | 拜托再降下去 交给我 |
[19:14] | Look, I know I get Geoff into trouble | 我知道我给杰夫惹麻烦 |
[19:16] | and force him out of his comfort zone | 逼他离开舒适区 |
[19:18] | and have him throw parties in your living room. | 让他在你客厅里办派对 |
[19:20] | But there is not a slide show in the world | 但这世上没有任何幻灯片 |
[19:23] | that will make you see just how much I love your son. | 能让你看到我有多爱你儿子 |
[19:25] | Even though I’m selfish and moody | 尽管我自私又喜怒无常 |
[19:27] | and have so much growing up to do, | 还没有真正长大 |
[19:29] | you still love me. | 你仍然爱我 |
[19:31] | So, yeah, I’m not nearly good enough for a guy like you. | 所以 我真的完全配不上你这样的人 |
[19:35] | But you make me wanna do whatever it takes to prove I can be. | 但你让我想竭尽所能证明我能配得上你 |
[19:39] | Maybe they do bring out the best in each other. | 或许他们的确能激发彼此最好的一面 |
[19:42] | No maybe, Lou. They just do. | 不是或许 卢 就是如此 |
[19:46] | Sometimes we’ve got to fight for what we love, | 有时我们得为了所爱而奋战 |
[19:48] | but what good is a fight without a little backup? | 但没有支援怎么能算一场好仗 |
[19:51] | Just a bit outside. | 一点点出界 |
[19:53] | That’s the thing about family. | 所谓家人就是这样 |
[19:55] | You’re a team — | 你们是一支队伍 |
[19:57] | a team that never stops believing in each other. | 一支永远不会停止相信彼此的队伍 |
[19:59] | And when that happens, | 当遇到那种情况时 |
[20:00] | it makes everything a little more groovy. | 能让一切变得更美好 |
[20:05] | 此集献给巴瑞·金伯格 他终于承认自己需要戴眼镜了 | |
[20:08] | How come when I wear glasses you call me a nerd, | 为什么我戴眼镜时你叫我呆子 |
[20:11] | but when you wear glasses you look awesome? | 但你戴眼镜时却看起来很帅 |
[20:12] | That’s not very fair. | 这不太公平吧 |
[20:14] | I like the glasses. | 我喜欢这副眼镜 |
[20:18] | Okay! | 好了 |
[20:19] | Move, dumbass. We can’t see! | 闪开 傻蛋 我们看不到了 |
[20:21] | I konw. I was once like you. | 我知道 我也曾和你们一样 |
[20:23] | But thanks to major advances | 但多亏了科技进步 |
[20:24] | and contact-lenses technology, | 和隐形眼镜技术 |
[20:26] | I now have the vision of an eagle holding a telescope. | 如今我的视力和拿着望远镜的老鹰一样好 |
[20:29] | Now that I have better-than-perfect vision, | 如今我的视力比完美更完美 |
[20:31] | a whole new world of careers is opne up for me. | 我有了许多全新的事业可以选择 |
[20:34] | Behold! | 看 |
[20:35] | I can now be a fighter pilot. | 现在我可以做战斗机飞行员 |
[20:36] | Umpire. | 裁判 |
[20:37] | Professional Where’s Waldo finder. | 专业找沃尔多在哪的人 |
[20:39] | Avid reader. | 爱看书的人 |
[20:40] | Guy who writes things on rice. | 在米粒上写字的人 |
[20:42] | Long-distance peeping Tom and — | 远距离偷窥狂 |
[20:45] | Olympic athlete. | 奥运会运动员 |
[20:46] | It’s a tad late to start training for the Olympics. | 现在开始为奥运会训练晚了点 |
[20:48] | Not with these laser-focus baby browns. | 有我这双聚焦的棕眼睛 不算晚 |
[20:51] | Oh, God! My contact lense poped out! | 天哪 我的隐形眼镜掉了 |
[20:53] | Help! | 帮帮忙 |
[20:55] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[20:55] | Mark my words. If Barry somehow makes it in, | 记住我的话 假如巴瑞真能参赛 |
[20:58] | it’ll be the most memorable thing | 那将是奥运史上 |
[20:59] | to ever happened at the Olympics. | 令人最印象深刻的事 |