时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Growing up in the 80s, | 生长在八十年代 |
[00:02] | my mom loved her kids more than anything, | 我妈爱她的孩子们胜过一切 |
[00:04] | which made every goodbye utter agony. | 这让每次道别分外痛苦 |
[00:06] | So, dropping my big bro and sis off at college | 于是 送我哥哥姐姐去大学 |
[00:08] | was bound to be a tsunami of sadness. | 肯定会引发海啸般的悲伤 |
[00:11] | My dad, on the other hand… | 而我爸 |
[00:13] | Okay, morons, out ya go. | 好了 白痴们 下车 |
[00:14] | They’re not morons. | 他们不是白痴 |
[00:15] | They’re our baby birds leaving the nest, | 他们是离巢的小雏鸟 |
[00:17] | and they are very upset about it. | 他们非常伤心 |
[00:19] | My four-year bender of unsupervised partying starts now! | 四年无人监督的狂欢派对现在开始 |
[00:22] | Dad, you’re not even stopping the car! | 爸 你连车都没停 |
[00:24] | I’m basically stopped! Come on! Go, go, go! | 基本上算停了 快点 走走走 |
[00:26] | This feels very unsafe. | 我感觉这样很不安全 |
[00:28] | For God’s sake, Murray, stop the car. | 老天爷 默里 停车 |
[00:30] | There’s nowhere to stop! | 哪有停车的地方 |
[00:31] | The man in the orange “welcome” vest | 那个穿着橙色”欢迎”背心的人 |
[00:33] | is guiding you to a spot! | 正引导你去车位 |
[00:34] | – Damn it, Murray, now! – Fine! | -该死的 默里 赶紧的 -好吧 |
[00:37] | Okay, you got 20 seconds. That’s 10 per kid. | 好了 给你二十秒 每十秒一个孩子 |
[00:39] | I know how many children we have. | 我知道我们有几个孩子 |
[00:43] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你打算去哪 |
[00:44] | To say goodbye to the love of my life. | 去和我一生挚爱道别 |
[00:47] | I’m sorry, Mr. G, | 抱歉 金先生 |
[00:47] | but it is time for me to stand up to you | 但我该站起来反抗你了 |
[00:49] | and prove that I’ve finally become a man. | 证明我终于成为了一个男人 |
[00:52] | Oh, no! He kid-locked me in! | 不 他用儿童锁把我锁住了 |
[00:54] | Okay, I’ve prepared a lengthy | 好的 我准备了很长一段 |
[00:56] | and emotionally explosive speech. | 充满情感的爆炸式演说 |
[00:58] | Mom, if you make a scene, | 妈 你要是当众出丑 |
[01:00] | I will never come home again. | 我就再也不回家了 |
[01:01] | Ditto. | 我也是 |
[01:02] | So, keep it together, lady. Not a single tear. | 所以你稳住 女士 一滴泪也不准流 |
[01:04] | Children, fruit of my loins, | 孩子们 我腹中结出的果实 |
[01:07] | like the spongy umbilical cord | 就像当初连接我们的 |
[01:09] | that once bound our bodies together. | 有弹性的脐带那般 |
[01:11] | Whatever she’s saying, me, too! | 无论她在说什么 我也一样 |
[01:13] | – Erica, I wish you the best. – Too long. | -爱丽卡 最美的祝福送给 -你太长了 |
[01:15] | Barry, I bid you adieu, mon ami. | 巴瑞 我向你告别 我的朋友[法语] |
[01:17] | A Billy Idol Mony Mony to you, too. | 我也比利・爱多尔蒙你蒙你[歌手与专辑] |
[01:19] | Might I impose upon each of you for a small kiss? | 我能否向二位分别征收一个轻吻 |
[01:23] | No kisses! | 不准吻 |
[01:23] | Get back in the car! | 回车上来 |
[01:25] | All right, Murray, you animal! | 好了 默里 你这禽兽 |
[01:28] | Farewell. | 别了 |
[01:34] | She actually kept it all together. | 她居然情绪很稳定 |
[01:36] | I’m pleasantly shocked. | 我愉快地表示震惊 |
[01:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:39] | I knew she couldn’t fight her excessive love! | 我就知道她克制不住她那过分的爱 |
[01:40] | She’s garbage! | 她就是垃圾 |
[01:41] | Erica, you forgot your Caboodle! | 爱丽卡 你忘了拿小箱子 |
[01:43] | Just toss it out. | 扔出去得了 |
[01:45] | – Oh, no! – Hey, Schwartz, head in. | -不 -施瓦茨 把头收回来 |
[01:47] | Dad, you’ll hurt him! | 爸 你会害他受伤的 |
[01:49] | Window’s going up! | 车窗要关上了 |
[01:49] | I’ll miss you so much! | 我会好想你的 |
[01:50] | This is not the goodbye I imagined! | 我想象中的告别不是这样的 |
[02:06] | It was the first day of school, 1980-something. | 那是一九八几年的开学第一天 |
[02:08] | Barry and Erica were gone, | 巴瑞和爱丽卡走了 |
[02:10] | and I was an upperclassman. | 而我成了高四生 |
[02:12] | Finally, it was my time to shine. | 终于 到了我闪光的时候 |
[02:16] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:17] | You just got owned by those recently oiled doors. | 你被刚上过润滑油的门狠狠打了脸 |
[02:20] | Welcome to freshman year, Goldnerd. | 菜鸟学年欢迎你 金呆格 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I’m not a freshman, Johnny. | 我不是新生了 强尼 |
[02:23] | Probably just seems that way | 或许你只是感觉我像新生 |
[02:25] | because you’re a third-year senior. | 因为你都读了三年高四了 |
[02:26] | What was that for? | 这是为什么 |
[02:29] | Johnny doesn’t like to take inventory of his life’s missteps. | 强尼不喜欢盘点他这辈子的过失 |
[02:31] | I thought we became friends last year. | 我还以为咱俩上个学年成为朋友了 |
[02:32] | New year. Everything resets, turd farmer. | 新学年 一切重启 屎人 |
[02:36] | Okay, rough start, but things were looking up. | 好吧 出师不利 但一切即将好转 |
[02:39] | My ex, Jackie, was off to college, | 我的前女友杰基去了大学 |
[02:41] | and I couldn’t wait to catch up with my crew. | 我等不及和朋友们叙旧了 |
[02:43] | Big Dave Kim! How was your summer? | 金大戴夫 你暑假过得怎么样 |
[02:44] | His summer was uneventful, | 他的暑假平凡无奇 |
[02:46] | and he’s talking to me right now. | 他现在在陪我聊天 |
[02:47] | You guys are still, uh… | 你们俩还 |
[02:49] | I can’t explain it, either. | 我也无法解释 |
[02:50] | Carla, I thought you graduated? | 卡拉 你不是毕业了吗 |
[02:52] | She did. Now she works at Wingin’ It. | 是的 现在她在鸡翅店工作 |
[02:54] | Dave Kim’s lady brings home the bacon and the chicken. | 金戴夫的女人能把培根和鸡肉带回家 |
[02:57] | The bacon is money, but the chicken is chicken. | 培根代表钱 但鸡肉代表鸡肉 |
[02:59] | Adam, I think you know Brian McMahon? | 亚当 你认识布莱恩・麦克马洪吧 |
[03:02] | You and Shy Bri? | 你和羞布莱 |
[03:03] | – ‘Sup? – That’s his catch phrase. | -咋样 -那是他的口头禅 |
[03:06] | ‘Sup? | 咋样 |
[03:06] | Seems like it’s pretty much his only phrase. | 看起来他只会说这一句话 |
[03:09] | Anyway, maybe we can all hang out after school? | 总之 或许我们放学后能一起玩 |
[03:11] | Sorry, bro, we got group couples’ plans. | 抱歉 老兄 我们要四人约会 |
[03:13] | Oh, balls! | 糟糕 |
[03:14] | Everyone’s in the throes of love except for me? | 除了我每个人都沉浸在爱情的阵痛中 |
[03:17] | Okay, settle down, Shy Bri! | 行了 别多嘴 羞布莱 |
[03:19] | Well, we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[03:20] | We’re all gonna walk to class together | 我们要作为一个偶数小组 |
[03:21] | as one even-numbered group. | 一起走到教室去 |
[03:23] | He seems disappointed, as if this was the opposite | 他好像很失望 好像今天的实际情况 |
[03:25] | of how he expected his day to go. | 和他原本的想象正相反 |
[03:28] | Recently-graduated but-somehow-allowed-on-campus | 刚刚毕业还莫名其妙可以到学校来 |
[03:30] | Carla was right. | 卡拉说得对 |
[03:32] | 10 minutes in, | 才十分钟 |
[03:33] | and this year was already sucking hard. | 这个学年已经烂透了 |
[03:35] | All right, listen up, people! | 好了 大伙都听好 |
[03:36] | Unless you also had a cat with a prolapsed anus | 除非你们的猫也脱肛了 |
[03:39] | that requires a special salve applied directly to the area, | 需要你们给它的肛门涂特制药膏 |
[03:43] | I promise you had a better summer than I. | 我担保你们的暑假没我惨 |
[03:45] | So, in the spirit of taking it out on you… | 所以秉着向你们发泄的精神 |
[03:47] | Pop quiz! | 我要突击测验 |
[03:49] | Just when it looked like the day couldn’t get any worse, | 正当这一天看起来不能更糟时 |
[03:51] | something crazy happened. | 发生了一件疯狂的事 |
[03:54] | In walked Dana Caldwell. | 戴娜・考德威尔走了进来 |
[03:56] | I couldn’t believe it. The girl next door was back… | 难以置信 邻家女孩回来了 |
[03:59] | My first crush, | 我的初恋 |
[04:00] | the first girl I climbed a trellis for, | 第一个让我为之爬棚架的女孩 |
[04:02] | and of course, first kiss. | 当然 也是我的初吻 |
[04:05] | Hi, Adam. | 亚当 |
[04:07] | Dana, y-you’re… here? | 戴娜 你怎么在这 |
[04:09] | My grandma passed away. | 我奶奶去世了 |
[04:10] | There was nothing keeping us in Seattle, so… | 我们没理由继续住在西雅图了 |
[04:12] | Well, I guess your loss is my gain. | 看来你的损失就是我的收获 |
[04:15] | But also, d… Sorry for your loss. | 不过 节哀顺变 |
[04:16] | Hey, New Girl! | 新来的 |
[04:17] | They don’t have first-day pop quizzes | 你原本的破学校 |
[04:19] | wherever the freak you come from? | 没有开学第一天突击测验吗 |
[04:20] | Sit down, shut up, and start guessing. | 坐下 闭嘴 开始蒙答案 |
[04:22] | As I couldn’t believe Dana was back, | 正当不敢相信戴娜回来了 |
[04:24] | Barry couldn’t believe his new roommate luck. | 巴瑞不敢相信他的新室友运这么好 |
[04:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:28] | Do I spy a food-stained Flyers shirt similar to my own? | 你沾上食物的飞人队上衣好像和我的差不多 |
[04:32] | – Yep. – Barry Goldberg. | -没错 -巴瑞・金伯格 |
[04:34] | Friends call me Big Tasty. | 朋友们都叫我大甜甜 |
[04:35] | Gary Silverberg, AKA G-Licious. | 盖瑞・银伯格 人称盖美味 |
[04:38] | We seem well-matched, but tell me, do you know karate? | 我们似乎很配 但告诉我 你会空手道吗 |
[04:42] | I’ll take that as a destructive yes. | 破坏性很强的肯定答案 |
[04:44] | And I, uh, see you have turntables, too? | 你也有唱盘 |
[04:46] | Yep, but I am still looking for an MC to spit some fiery rhymes. | 是的 但我还在找口吐火爆韵律的MC |
[04:50] | My guy, I spit fiery rhymes 24/7. | 朋友 我全天候口吐火爆韵律 |
[04:54] | *My name is Barry* | *我叫巴瑞* |
[04:55] | *Your name is Gary* | *你叫盖瑞* |
[04:57] | *We’re like the same person* | *我们简直像同一个人* |
[04:58] | *It’s kinda scary* | *真有点吓人* |
[04:59] | Dope, Big Tasty. | 好酷 大甜甜 |
[05:01] | Uh, I think this is my room? | 我想这是我的房间 |
[05:03] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:04] | Name’s Larry, | 我叫拉瑞 |
[05:05] | but most people call me Flavor Overdrive. | 但人们都叫我风味爆棚 |
[05:08] | Well, bad news, Overdrive, I already picked this room. | 坏消息 爆棚 我已经选定这间房了 |
[05:10] | Picked it? They were assigned. | 选定 寝室是分配的 |
[05:12] | My form says 112. | 我的表格上写着112 |
[05:14] | That’s what mine says, too. | 我的也写着112 |
[05:15] | What? I don’t have a f… | 什么 我没有表格 |
[05:17] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[05:20] | How dare you shatter my wildly self-destructive college dreams | 你怎敢粉碎我疯狂的自我毁灭的大学梦 |
[05:23] | by not sending in my housing check? | 没帮我交住宿费 |
[05:25] | Uh, no, my volatile love monkey. | 不 我不稳定的可爱小猴子 |
[05:27] | I definitely sent it in. | 我绝对交了 |
[05:29] | Well, guess who doesn’t have housing. | 猜猜是谁没有宿舍住 |
[05:30] | Thanks a lot, Mom. | 多谢你了 老妈 |
[05:31] | Is here okay for all your unwieldy things, my love? | 你笨重的行李放在这行吗 亲爱的 |
[05:34] | – Upstairs in my room. – On it, sweetie. | -送到楼上我房间去 -这就去 亲爱的 |
[05:38] | Why do I still see morons? | 为何我眼前还有白痴 |
[05:40] | ‘Cause your unstable wife | 因为你靠不住的老婆 |
[05:41] | didn’t send in our checks for student housing | 没有帮我们把住宿费寄出去 |
[05:43] | so she can keep us at home. | 这样她就能把我们留在家里 |
[05:44] | But I swear I sent them in. | 但我发誓我寄了 |
[05:46] | Then why is Flavor Overdrive spittin’ fresh flows | 那为什么风味爆棚满嘴新鲜旋律 |
[05:49] | and hi-ya-ing boards with G-Licious and not me? | 跟盖美味手劈木板 没我的份 |
[05:52] | I recognize none of those words. | 我一个字都没听懂 |
[05:54] | He’s freaking out, but I’m not. | 他抓狂了 但我没有 |
[05:55] | Now that I have a second chance at college, | 如今我有了第二次读大学的机会 |
[05:57] | I will not let you ruin this year for me. | 我不会让你毁掉我这一年 |
[05:59] | I’ll be upstairs studying. | 我要上楼学习去了 |
[06:01] | Do not expect that measured, mature reaction from me. | 别指望我也有同样慎重成熟的反应 |
[06:04] | But I didn’t do what you’re saying. | 可你说的这些事我没做过 |
[06:06] | Unless… Oh, God. | 除非 天啊 |
[06:09] | Is my mom brain so strong, I did it subconsciously? | 难道我的妈妈脑太强力 我被潜意识掌控了 |
[06:11] | Is that even possible? | 有这种可能吗 |
[06:13] | I’d say probable. | 要我说很可能 |
[06:14] | I just saw a 20/20 | 我刚看过一期电视节目 |
[06:16] | where a lady punched a lion in the face to save her kids. | 有位女士为了救孩子朝狮子脸上捶了一拳 |
[06:20] | I’d punch a million jungle cats for my babies. | 我愿为我的宝贝们捶一百万只丛林大猫 |
[06:22] | There you have it. You did the bad thing. | 就是这样 坏事是你做的 |
[06:25] | I say we do a gum ball puzzle. | 我提议我们玩泡泡糖球拼图 |
[06:27] | Come on! | 快来 |
[06:28] | Let’s get together and gum ball it up. | 我们一起拼泡泡糖球吧 |
[06:30] | Gum balls? | 泡泡糖球 |
[06:32] | I’m in real trouble over here, | 我正面临真正的麻烦 |
[06:34] | and this guy’s talking about gum balls? | 这家伙却说什么泡泡糖球 |
[06:36] | Mother, you need to fix this now! | 母亲 你必须立刻搞定这件事 |
[06:37] | I will, Schmoo. | 我会的 宝贝 |
[06:38] | Conscious Momma will clean up Subconscious Momma’s mess. | 表意识妈妈会收拾好潜意识妈妈的烂摊子 |
[06:41] | We’re both leaving right now. | 我们现在就走 |
[06:42] | Mur, I-I’m not sure you’re reading the room | 老默 你现在提议玩拼图 |
[06:45] | with all the puzzle talk. | 是不是不合时宜 |
[06:47] | So, the kids live at home a little longer. | 不过是孩子们在家多住几天 |
[06:49] | What’s the big whoop? | 有什么大不了的 |
[06:51] | Big whoop? You’ve wanted those kids outta here forever. | 大不了 你一直想让那些孩子永远别回来 |
[06:54] | I’ve got a hunch you’re up to something. | 我感觉你在计划些什么 |
[06:56] | Me? | 我 |
[06:57] | What could I be up to? | 我能计划什么 |
[06:59] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna solve this puzzle, | 我不知道 但我会解开这个谜题 |
[07:01] | right after I solve this puzzle. | 但我要先拼好这个拼图 |
[07:04] | While pops was busy putting the pieces together, | 正当老爷子忙着将线索拼凑起来时 |
[07:06] | there was only one piece of info I needed from Dana. | 我只需要戴娜给我一条信息 |
[07:09] | So, are you single? | 你现在是单身吗 |
[07:11] | Definitely. Yes. | 当然 是的 |
[07:14] | You? | 你呢 |
[07:15] | Oh, big time. | 孤身一人 |
[07:16] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:18] | I was so worried you were gonna be seeing someone. | 我好担心你现在有女朋友 |
[07:19] | – You were? – Yeah, | -是吗 -是的 |
[07:21] | ’cause then I wouldn’t be able to hang out | 因为那样我就无法 |
[07:22] | with my one friend that I had here. | 跟我在这唯一的朋友出去玩了 |
[07:25] | I mean, it’s so weird. | 这感觉真的好怪 |
[07:26] | Everyone looks familiar, | 每个人看起来都好熟悉 |
[07:27] | but I don’t really know anyone. | 但其实我谁也不认识 |
[07:29] | Luckily, I have a friend like you. | 幸好我还有你这样的朋友 |
[07:30] | Yup. I am a friend like me. | 没错 我就是我这样的朋友 |
[07:32] | Just put it there, pal. | 来握个手 伙计 |
[07:34] | Come on. We’re closer friends than that. | 拜托 我们的友情比这亲密多了 |
[07:37] | I’ll see you after school. | 放学后见 |
[07:41] | So, when are you gonna lock that down? | 你打算什么时候把她搞到手 |
[07:43] | You’ve gotten very aggressive | 自从你和卡拉开始交往 |
[07:44] | since Carla came into your life. | 就变得咄咄逼人了 |
[07:45] | She likes me sassy, | 她喜欢我嘴贱的样子 |
[07:46] | but this is an incredible opportunity for you. | 但这对你而言是个难得的机会 |
[07:48] | Don’t you like her? | 你不喜欢她吗 |
[07:49] | Of course I like her, Dave Kim. | 我当然喜欢她 金戴夫 |
[07:50] | But now she’s super cool | 可现在她变得好酷 |
[07:52] | and kind of looks like a flight attendant, | 看起来有点像空姐 |
[07:54] | and I’m still me. | 而我还是我 |
[07:55] | Plus, she told me she just wants to be friends. | 再说 她告诉我她只想做朋友 |
[07:57] | Friends? I saw the way she hugged you! | 朋友 她抱你的样子可不像 |
[08:00] | I thought I was watching 9 1/2 Weeks, man. | 我还以为在看《九个半星期》 |
[08:02] | You’ve seen the kink noir drama 9 1/2 Weeks? | 你看过重口剧情片《九个半星期》 |
[08:04] | I’m in a relationship with an adult lady, | 我在和成年女士交往 |
[08:06] | and that lady is stealing cable from her neighbor. | 那位女士在偷邻居的有线电视 |
[08:09] | You know, she did lightly tap my upper back when we hugged. | 她抱我时确实轻轻拍了我的上背部 |
[08:12] | I know. It was like Body Heat, | 我知道 像《体热》一样 |
[08:14] | which I also watched and enjoyed. | 我也看过并看得很开心 |
[08:15] | Dana coming back is fate telling me | 戴娜转学回来就是命运在告诉我 |
[08:17] | that this year won’t be a lonely suck-show. | 这个学年我不会是孤独废柴 |
[08:18] | This is your time, man! | 你的时机来临了 伙计 |
[08:20] | But you gotta get in there quick. | 但你必须快点行动 |
[08:21] | Look, jocks are swooping. | 看 运动员们猛虎扑食了 |
[08:25] | Oh, no! Those are varsity athletes! | 不 那都是大学代表队的运动员 |
[08:28] | That’s the high school equivalent of adult men! | 对高中生而言就和成年男性一样 |
[08:30] | And in the case of Johnny Atkins, an actual adult man! | 而强尼・阿特金斯确实是个成年男性 |
[08:33] | Yo, Goldnerd, | 金呆格 |
[08:34] | you know that new old girl, Dana Caldwell? | 你认识那个新老生戴娜・考德威尔吗 |
[08:36] | Rumor has it you have shared history. | 传言你们俩有过一段过去 |
[08:38] | Yeah, but we’re just friends. | 是的 但我们只是朋友 |
[08:39] | Noice. | 很好 |
[08:40] | Not that I need your approval | 虽然我不需要你的批准 |
[08:42] | or respect your feelings, | 也不尊重你的感受 |
[08:43] | but you should know I’m lasering in on her romantically. | 但该告诉你一声 我要对她展开浪漫攻势了 |
[08:46] | Me, too, bro. Lasering big time. | 我也是 兄弟 强大攻势 |
[08:49] | Dude, if my relationship with Carla has taught me anything, | 哥们 假如我从和卡拉的恋情中学到了什么 |
[08:52] | it’s that you’ve got to be decisive. | 就是你必须果决 |
[08:53] | So, what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[08:54] | Ask her to the Aloha Dance. | 邀请她去阿罗哈舞会 |
[08:56] | It’s the most important tropical | 在所有热带风情 |
[08:58] | welcome-back-to-school, Hawaiian-themed dance of them all. | 夏威夷主题的欢迎返校舞会中那是最重要的 |
[09:00] | As I was wondering if Dave Kim was right, | 正当我质疑金戴夫说得对不对时 |
[09:02] | my mom was determined to fix a terrible wrong. | 我妈下决心要修正一个大错误 |
[09:05] | Hi, Dean Dean. | 院院你好 |
[09:06] | Beverly Goldberg. | 贝弗莉・金伯格 |
[09:07] | Not Dean Dean. | 我不叫院院 |
[09:09] | Just a man named Dean who… happens to be a dean. | 我名叫院长 又刚好是院长 |
[09:12] | Dean Dean, | 院院 |
[09:12] | these are the housing checks for Barry and Erica Goldberg. | 我来给巴瑞和爱丽卡・金伯格交住宿费 |
[09:15] | Make sure Barry’s room | 确保巴瑞的房间 |
[09:16] | is no further than 30 feet from the bathroom. | 离卫生间不超过九米 |
[09:18] | He’s got a bit of a fussy tummy. | 他的肠胃非常敏感 |
[09:20] | Well, wait, these were due months ago. | 等等 几个月前交费就截止了 |
[09:22] | Which is when my conscious mind sent them in. | 我的表意识那时把钱寄过来了 |
[09:24] | Your conscious mind? | 你的表意识 |
[09:25] | Oh, it’s a teeny possibility | 有一种极小的可能 |
[09:26] | that my subconscious mind did not send them in. | 我的潜意识没有把钱寄过来 |
[09:29] | So, you didn’t send them in? | 这么说 你没寄 |
[09:30] | Or it’s also a teeny possibility | 或者还有一种极小的可能 |
[09:32] | that your conscious mind received the checks, | 你的表意识收到了支票 |
[09:35] | but that your subconscious mind destroyed them. | 但你的潜意识把支票毁了 |
[09:39] | – Why would it do that? – I don’t know. | -我为什么要那样做 -我怎么知道 |
[09:40] | Why would a man named Dean seek out a career in deaning? | 一个叫院长的人为什么要寻求院长事业 |
[09:44] | We can’t control our subconscious minds, Dean Dean. | 我们是无法控制潜意识的 院院 |
[09:47] | The point is, I forgive you. | 重点是 我原谅你 |
[09:49] | – Have a great year. – Well, wait. | -祝你新学年愉快 -等等 |
[09:50] | To the extent that I believed or understood anything you said, | 姑且夸大地说我相信并理解你的话 |
[09:53] | uh, the dorm rooms are all full now. | 但宿舍已经满员了 |
[09:55] | So, there’s nothing I can do. | 所以我也无能为力 |
[09:57] | This will be the first of many times you say that to me, | 你今后还会这样对我说许多次 |
[10:00] | and the first of many times I won’t listen. | 而我会像这次一样假装没听到 |
[10:03] | There may be something I can do. | 我或许还有办法 |
[10:08] | It’s nacho time. | 来吃玉米片 |
[10:10] | Wait, you made food? | 等等 你居然准备了吃的 |
[10:11] | – For us? – What’s your game, man? | -为我们 -你在耍什么花招 伙计 |
[10:13] | Can’t a man make a traditional Mexican snack for his kids? | 男人就不能帮孩子准备传统墨西哥零食吗 |
[10:16] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:18] | Those aren’t beans! What’s in my mouth? | 这些不是豆子 我吃到了什么 |
[10:20] | I don’t know. I just got a can out of the pantry. | 我不知道 我从食品柜里随便拿了个罐头 |
[10:22] | I think those are whole cranberries. | 这些好像是整个的蔓越莓 |
[10:23] | Cranberries? | 蔓越莓 |
[10:25] | The Mexican people don’t work with tart bog fruit! | 墨西哥人不吃微酸的沼泽生水果 |
[10:27] | What did you do? | 你都做了什么 |
[10:28] | Just eat around the bog fruit! | 那就把沼泽生水果剩下 |
[10:30] | Schmoopies, Mama solved your housing crisis. | 宝贝 妈妈解决了你们的住宿危机 |
[10:32] | – Thank God. – Yes! | -谢天谢地 -太好了 |
[10:33] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[10:34] | Dean Dean found some openings with a few freshman | 院院找到了一些还没有室友的新生 |
[10:36] | whose roommates didn’t take to them. | 他们的室友不喜欢他们 |
[10:38] | Wait, why didn’t their roommates take to them? | 等等 他们的室友为什么不喜欢他们 |
[10:40] | Turns out, there wasn’t one reason. | 原来理由不只一个 |
[10:43] | There were these two dummies, | 他们是这两个傻蛋 |
[10:45] | and this shy fellow, | 这位害羞的家伙 |
[10:47] | and this delicate lady, | 这位纤弱的女生 |
[10:48] | and whatever’s going on here, | 以及随便这是怎么个情况 |
[10:50] | and we never got a good look at this guy or gal. | 我们根本没看到这男生或女生长什么样 |
[10:53] | We’re screwed, aren’t we? | 我们完蛋了 是不是 |
[10:55] | You’re screwed. | 你完蛋了 |
[10:56] | I have a back-up plan that for sure can’t fail. | 我有万无一失的后备计划 |
[10:59] | Gary! Help! | 盖瑞 帮帮我 |
[11:00] | You got to take me back! | 你必须重新接受我 |
[11:01] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[11:07] | No! | 不 |
[11:11] | My former fling had returned, | 我曾经的情人回来了 |
[11:13] | so to win her heart, | 为了赢回她的心 |
[11:14] | I turned to the biggest ladies’ man I knew. | 我去找我所认识的最受女人欢迎的人 |
[11:17] | Pops, Dana Caldwell’s back, | 老爷子 戴娜・考德威尔回来了 |
[11:18] | and I gotta ask her to the Aloha Dance fast. | 我得尽快邀请她去阿罗哈舞会 |
[11:20] | But I feel like I need a game plan. Go. | 但我觉得我需要一份攻略 请讲 |
[11:22] | Kiddo, why the urgency? | 孩子 你着什么急 |
[11:23] | ‘Cause meatheads are swooping! | 因为肌肉男们猛虎扑食 |
[11:25] | Eh, let ’em swoop. | 让他们扑去 |
[11:27] | Just ask her as a friend, | 以朋友的身份邀请她去 |
[11:28] | then slowly over time, you’ll get her back. | 随着时间慢慢推移 你们就会重新在一起 |
[11:31] | You know, my gut was telling me to take it slow. | 我的直觉也告诉我慢慢来 |
[11:33] | Your gut is an idiot. | 你的直觉蠢死了 |
[11:35] | You need to rush things with Dana. | 你必须火速追求戴娜 |
[11:37] | Rush ’em hard. | 火速加急 |
[11:38] | Barry, don’t do the thing | 巴瑞 别像往常一样 |
[11:40] | where you contradict my sensible advice. | 跟我明智的建议反着来 |
[11:42] | Okay, Pops is out of his mind. | 好吧 老爷子老糊涂了 |
[11:44] | You must go for it now. | 你必须立刻出击 |
[11:45] | And here we go. | 又来了 |
[11:46] | Dana was your first crush. | 戴娜是你的初恋 |
[11:49] | Do you know how rare it is to get a second chance at love? | 你知道再次追回爱情的机会有多难得吗 |
[11:52] | Pretty rare? | 挺难得的 |
[11:53] | It’s literally never happened before. | 根本是史无前例 |
[11:55] | Please, just listen to your gut. | 求求你听直觉的吧 |
[11:57] | But I can’t hear it over Barry’s loud, yet compelling advice. | 但都被巴瑞吸引人的大嗓门盖过去了 |
[12:00] | I had a similar experience where it was so perfect with someone, | 我有过相似经历 跟某人非常合拍 |
[12:03] | but I couldn’t make it work. | 但我没能把握机会 |
[12:04] | I regret it to this day. | 我直到今天还在后悔 |
[12:06] | It wasn’t your fault. Lainey moved away to do music. | 那不是你的错 兰妮搬走追求音乐去了 |
[12:08] | No, not Lainey. | 不 不是兰妮 |
[12:09] | I’m talking about Gary. | 我说的是盖瑞 |
[12:11] | How am I losing to this guy? | 你居然信这小子不信我 |
[12:13] | You need to make a giant romantic gesture | 你需要搞个浪漫大示爱 |
[12:15] | that reminds her of your lame shared history. | 让她想起你们那段逊爆的过去 |
[12:18] | I will, and your passion makes me certain it’ll work. | 我会的 你的热情让我觉得肯定能行 |
[12:20] | And I’m certain of it, | 我很肯定 |
[12:21] | but it needs to be big and over the top. | 但必须是很夸张的大阵仗 |
[12:24] | I’m gonna go get my girlfriend back! | 我要去追回我的女朋友 |
[12:27] | It’s a good thing I was here. | 幸好我在这 |
[12:28] | While I was excited to win Dana back, | 正当我为了追回戴娜而激动时 |
[12:31] | my mom was trying hard not to lose her children forever. | 我妈正设法避免永远失去她的孩子们 |
[12:34] | Okay, I’ve got some fantastic news. | 好了 我有天大的好消息 |
[12:36] | Flavor Overdrive died | 风味爆棚死了 |
[12:37] | and I can stop living in this well-appointed suburban hellhole? | 我可以搬出这个设施完善的郊区屎坑了吗 |
[12:40] | Even better. | 比那还好 |
[12:40] | I thought of ways to make this hellhole a lot more tolerable. | 我想了好多办法让你们更喜欢这个屎坑 |
[12:46] | Erica, I read and highlighted | 爱丽卡 你的社会学教科书 |
[12:48] | chapter four of your sociology book. | 我已经读过第四章并划了重点 |
[12:50] | What? I was licking my chops to get to that chapter! | 什么 我正跃跃欲试想读那一章 |
[12:53] | I guess I’ll go read chapter five. | 看来我只好去读第五章了 |
[12:54] | And, Barry, look at this adorable toga I made for you. | 巴瑞 瞧我给你做的托加袍多可爱 |
[12:58] | All right, enough! | 好了 够了 |
[12:59] | You ruined my college dreams just to keep us near you, | 你毁了我的大学梦 只为了留我们在身边 |
[13:02] | but it’s not gonna work. | 但这是没用的 |
[13:03] | I refuse to be in the same room as you. | 我拒绝跟你在同一房间里 |
[13:06] | Barry, get back here. | 巴瑞 回来 |
[13:07] | Nope! | 不要 |
[13:08] | Fine, I’ll just go down there. | 好吧 那我过去 |
[13:10] | Oh, then I’ll be in here. | 那我到这屋来 |
[13:11] | Okay, this is ridiculous. | 够了 这太荒唐了 |
[13:13] | Barry, you cannot avoid me. | 巴瑞 你不能躲着我 |
[13:15] | But he did. | 但他躲了 |
[13:16] | He went to this room, and then that room, | 他躲到这个房间 然后躲到那个房间 |
[13:19] | and back to this room, and that room again, | 然后躲回这个房间 然后躲回那个房间 |
[13:21] | and for some reason, back to this room, | 然后又莫名地躲回这个房间 |
[13:22] | and here again. | 然后又躲回这边 |
[13:24] | This went on for 12 minutes until, finally… | 整整这样躲了十二分钟 然后 终于 |
[13:26] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[13:27] | You will never again have the experience | 你再也不会体验到 |
[13:29] | of being in the same room as me. | 和我共处一室的感觉 |
[13:31] | What if we’re at a family wedding? | 假如咱家有人结婚呢 |
[13:32] | I will dance and eat the meal in the men’s room. | 我会在男卫生间里跳舞吃饭 |
[13:34] | What about a museum? | 那博物馆呢 |
[13:35] | Unlikely, since I have no interest | 不太可能 我对历史 |
[13:37] | in history or art of any kind. | 和任何艺术都毫无兴趣 |
[13:38] | Fallout shelter? | 核爆避难所呢 |
[13:39] | I will train my body to survive a nuclear explosion. | 我会训练我的身体在核爆下幸存 |
[13:42] | What about my funeral? | 那我的葬礼呢 |
[13:43] | I will give a dominant eulogy… | 主悼词由我来说 |
[13:45] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:46] | …on a video monitor from an undisclosed location. | 在神秘地点通过显示器来说 |
[13:49] | While Barry was ending his relationship with my mom, | 正当巴瑞要结束和我妈的关系时 |
[13:52] | I had the perfect plan to kick-start mine with Dana | 我定制了完美计划来展开我和戴娜的关系 |
[13:55] | and overwhelm her with our history. | 用我们的过去淹没她 |
[13:57] | There were rings and songs | 有戒指 歌曲 |
[13:59] | and, oddly, a baby | 奇怪的是还有个宝宝 |
[14:01] | and battle gear for a warrior fighting to win back his love. | 以及战士赢回爱情所需要的战争装备 |
[14:04] | This feels right. | 这感觉很对 |
[14:09] | – Adam? – Yep. | -亚当 -是我 |
[14:10] | And former Genesis front man Peter Gabriel. | 以及创世纪乐队前任主唱彼得・盖布瑞尔 |
[14:13] | Damn it. Batteries. | 见鬼 没电池 |
[14:15] | Okay, imagine In Your Eyes is playing | 好吧 想象《在你眼中》正在播放 |
[14:16] | as I present to you… | 容我向你展示 |
[14:18] | Laser tag. | 激光枪 |
[14:19] | Is that the baby we took care of? | 那是我们一起照顾过的小宝宝吗 |
[14:21] | “Hi, Mommy. I wuv you.” | “妈咪 窝耐你” |
[14:24] | Okay, that’s weird. | 好吧 这个有点别扭 |
[14:25] | All of this is weird. | 这全都很别扭 |
[14:26] | Why is it happening? | 你为什么要做这些 |
[14:27] | You know what? Hang on. I’ll be right out. | 这样吧 你等等 我马上出去 |
[14:29] | Oh, no. Stay put. | 不 你别动 |
[14:31] | I come to you via trellis. | 我爬棚架上去找你 |
[14:34] | This was it. | 就是这样 |
[14:35] | Just like old times, I’d climb Dana’s trellis | 就像过去一样 我将爬上戴娜的棚架 |
[14:37] | for an epic romantic gesture. | 浪漫大示爱 |
[14:39] | It was my second chance at love, | 这是我赢得爱情的第二次机会 |
[14:41] | and I was sure it would be twice as magical. | 我很肯定这将有双倍的魔力 |
[14:43] | Dana Caldwell, would you… | 戴娜・考德威尔 你愿不愿意 |
[14:48] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[14:50] | Unfortunately, I didn’t realize I was twice as big. | 不幸的是 我没发觉我体型大了两倍 |
[14:53] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[14:53] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[14:55] | – What’s going on? – I can fix your trellis. | -到底怎么回事 -我能修好你的棚架 |
[14:57] | Full disclosure, I can’t. | 说实话 我不能 |
[14:59] | And what’s with all this stuff from our past? | 你为什么把我们过去的东西都带来 |
[15:01] | I’m reminding you of our shared history, | 我在提醒你我们的一段过去 |
[15:03] | to grease the wheels for asking you to the Aloha Dance. | 为请你去阿罗哈舞会预热 |
[15:06] | Are you serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[15:08] | Not the kind of question to fill a guy with confidence. | 听了这种问题好难拿出自信 |
[15:11] | I guess I thought we could start going out again. | 我只是觉得我们可以重新交往 |
[15:14] | What do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[15:16] | I say no. | 我拒绝 |
[15:18] | See you later, Adam. | 回见 亚当 |
[15:20] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[15:21] | – Tell me what’s wrong. – Everything, Adam. | -告诉我哪里不对 -全都不对 |
[15:24] | I just left my home and my life | 我离开家与生活 |
[15:26] | and moved back to a place I haven’t lived in years. | 搬回好多年没生活过的地方 |
[15:29] | And the one person I thought was my friend | 我以为你是我唯一的朋友 |
[15:31] | couldn’t even be that. | 你却不肯做我朋友 |
[15:34] | While my second chance at love with Dana came crashing down, | 正当我与戴娜再次相爱的机会坠毁时 |
[15:37] | my mom was spinning out. | 我妈正盘旋发狂 |
[15:38] | So, my son is gonna melt in a nuclear disaster, | 我儿子将在核爆中融化 |
[15:41] | and what’s worse is, | 更糟的是 |
[15:42] | now he refuses to attend my funeral. | 现在他拒绝出息我的葬礼 |
[15:45] | Help me, Dean Dean. | 帮帮我 院院 |
[15:47] | As I’ve been trying to tell you since the museum part, | 从你说到博物馆我就想告诉你 |
[15:49] | housing became available for your children. | 你的孩子们有房间住了 |
[15:52] | It did? | 真的吗 |
[15:53] | Yes, and when I called to tell you, | 是的 可我打电话通知你时 |
[15:54] | your husband said “No thanks.” | 你丈夫说”不用了” |
[15:56] | Are you xxxxxxx xxxx with me right now? | 你他妈逗他妈我玩呢吗 |
[15:59] | It was you. | 是你 |
[16:00] | You’re the one that caused this whole mess. | 整个烂摊子都是你搞出来的 |
[16:03] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[16:04] | Per Dean Dean, housing became available, | 院院说有空房了 |
[16:06] | which your father refused. | 可你爸拒绝了 |
[16:08] | Is that true, Dad? | 是真的吗 爸 |
[16:09] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[16:11] | What? | 什么 |
[16:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:14] | Are you saying “yes”? | 你说的是”是的”吗 |
[16:15] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[16:17] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -是的 |
[16:18] | He’s talking so softly, | 他的声音很轻 |
[16:20] | it’s imperceptible to human ears. | 轻到人耳无法辨别 |
[16:22] | I must know the truth. | 我必须知道真相 |
[16:24] | – Maybe. – Damn it, Murray, | -或许吧 -该死的 默里 |
[16:25] | you obviously can’t say the words, | 你显然说不出口 |
[16:27] | so clearly you did it. | 所以显然是你干的 |
[16:28] | Fine! I did it, okay? | 好吧 是我 行了吗 |
[16:30] | – You monster! – Oh, my God! | -你这禽兽 -我的天 |
[16:33] | Well, I hope it was worth it, Murray. | 我希望你觉得值得 默里 |
[16:34] | You ruined your kids’ college years to save a few bucks. | 你为了省点钱毁了孩子们的大学生活 |
[16:37] | I didn’t do it because I was cheap. | 我不是因为抠门才这么做的 |
[16:40] | Then why? Why would you do this? | 那是为什么 你为什么要这样做 |
[16:42] | ‘Cause I’m gonna miss ’em. | 因为我会很想念他们 |
[16:43] | What? He’s doing it again. | 什么 他又来了 |
[16:44] | I’m gonna miss ’em. | 我会很想念他们 |
[16:45] | Murray, say the words! | 默里 好好说话 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna miss ’em, okay? | 我会很想念他们 行了吗 |
[16:48] | I spent their whole childhood | 他们的整个童年 |
[16:51] | sitting in that chair watching TV! | 我都坐在椅子里看电视 |
[16:53] | And now they’re leaving for college | 现在他们要离家上大学了 |
[16:55] | and there’s nothing I can do! | 我却无能为力 |
[16:57] | It’s too late! | 已经太迟了 |
[17:08] | I had made a mess of it with Dana, | 我把和戴娜的关系搞得一团糟 |
[17:09] | but I was determined to clean it up. | 但我下决心要整理好 |
[17:14] | Ohh, damn it. | 该死的 |
[17:16] | Why’d they oil all the doors? | 他们为什么要给所有门上润滑油 |
[17:18] | But first, I had to deal with the swooping jocks. | 但首先 我必须搞定猛虎扑食的运动员 |
[17:21] | Dana, can I have a word with you? | 戴娜 能借一步说话吗 |
[17:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:23] | So you can abuse her trust again? | 好让你再次滥用她的信任吗 |
[17:25] | No, JC Spink as Magnum. | 不是的 扮成夏威夷神探的J・C・斯平克 |
[17:27] | She needed a friend more than anything. | 她最需要的就是一个朋友 |
[17:29] | Good recap, Walls as TC, | 总结得好 沃尔斯 |
[17:30] | Magnum’s helicopter pilot. | 扮成神探的直升机飞行员TC |
[17:32] | – If I could just… – It’s called listening. | -我只要… -那叫倾听 |
[17:34] | There’s a reason God gave us one mouth and two ears. | 上帝给我们两只耳朵一张嘴是有原因的 |
[17:37] | I get it, Johnny Atkins | 我懂 强尼・阿特金斯 |
[17:38] | as the knowy, fussbottom Higgins. | 扮成了剧中自以为是的希金斯 |
[17:40] | Now, please, can I just talk to her alone? | 拜托 让我单独和她聊聊好吗 |
[17:42] | Bro, do you know what it’s like | 老兄 你知道搬回另一个城市 |
[17:43] | to move back to another city? | 是种什么感觉吗 |
[17:45] | Not knowing if you’ll find acceptance or not? | 不知道人们会不会接纳你 |
[17:47] | Not to mention her grandmother just passed. | 更别提她的奶奶才刚去世 |
[17:49] | Can you imagine, dude? | 你能想象吗 哥们 |
[17:50] | My grandma’s my North Star. | 我奶奶就是我的北极星 |
[17:52] | You were the one she thought she could count on. | 她本以为可以指望你 |
[17:55] | Thus her intense disappointment. | 所以她才如此失望 |
[17:57] | Okay, I’m glad she shared so much with everyone. | 好吧 她和大家分享了这么多我很开心 |
[17:59] | It’s fine, you guys. We’ll catch up later. | 没关系的 大伙 我们稍后再叙旧 |
[18:01] | At least we can be attentive to her needs. | 至少我们知道留意她的需求 |
[18:06] | The jocks did a lot of soul searching this summer. | 运动员们这个暑假没少探索灵魂 |
[18:09] | Yeah. Turns out, they’re good friends. | 是的 原来他们才是好朋友 |
[18:11] | I-I deserved that. | 我活该被你损 |
[18:13] | Well, they’re not wrong. I have a lot going on, | 他们说得没错 我现在五味杂陈 |
[18:15] | and the Adam that I used to know would have understood that. | 我过去所认识的亚当会理解的 |
[18:18] | And I do. | 我理解 |
[18:19] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:22] | No. | 不 |
[18:22] | I-It’s not what you think. It’s a friendship ring. | 不是你想的那个意思 是友情戒指 |
[18:25] | When I gave it to you the first time, we were friends, | 我第一次给你时 我们就是朋友 |
[18:27] | and I know that’s what you need now. | 我知道那是你现在需要的 |
[18:32] | And if you can forgive me, | 假如你能原谅我 |
[18:33] | I’ll be best friend you could ever ask for. | 我会成为你所期望的最棒的朋友 |
[18:41] | Well, then, I guess I should forgive you. | 那我想我该原谅你 |
[18:53] | I had no idea how you felt about missing the children. | 我都不知道你想念孩子们的感受 |
[18:57] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[18:59] | And then bags started getting packed | 可当他们开始打包行李 |
[19:00] | and posters came off the walls, | 从墙上揭下海报 |
[19:03] | and it became too real. | 一切都变得过于真实 |
[19:10] | All you’ve ever wanted was for the kids to go to college. | 一直以来你最期望的就是孩子们去上大学 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:14] | I put so much focus on them leaving, | 我只想着让他们离开 |
[19:16] | I never thought of them not being here. | 从没想过他们不在家的日子 |
[19:19] | Oh, Murray. | 默里 |
[19:20] | I just wish I would have spent more time with them. | 我只希望当初多花点时间陪他们 |
[19:24] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太迟 |
[19:30] | What’s that for? | 这是为什么 |
[19:32] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry for what I did. | 我只想为我的行为道歉 |
[19:34] | Real beans this time. | 这次是真的豆子 |
[19:35] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[19:37] | I also talked to the school | 我还跟学校谈过了 |
[19:38] | and got you a room in the dorms. | 给你们在宿舍安排了房间 |
[19:39] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[19:40] | Wait, what’s the roommate situation? | 等等 室友人怎么样 |
[19:42] | Well, you each have one, | 你们各有一个室友 |
[19:45] | and I think they’re both pretty great. | 我觉得他们俩人都很好 |
[19:47] | And I’m really gonna miss them. | 并且我会很想念他们 |
[19:50] | Wait, are we living with each other? | 等等 我们要跟彼此一起住吗 |
[19:52] | You think you can make it work? | 你觉得你俩能好好相处吗 |
[19:57] | – We’ll make it work. – Totally. | -我们能好好相处的 -绝对的 |
[20:01] | When it comes to the people you love, | 当涉及到你所爱的人 |
[20:03] | whether they’re leaving or coming back into your life, | 无论他们是离开还是重回你的生活 |
[20:05] | they’ll always have a special place in your heart, | 他们在你心中总有一席特别的位置 |
[20:07] | even if it’s just as friends. | 哪怕只是作为朋友 |
[20:09] | That’s the thing about change. | 改变就是这样的 |
[20:11] | It can be scary, | 可能会很令人害怕 |
[20:12] | but it’s often the one thing you need | 但有时你正需要改变 |
[20:14] | to realize how much you really love someone. | 才能意识到你有多爱一个人 |
[20:16] | And sure, goodbyes are never easy. | 当然 道别总是很难 |
[20:19] | It seems like the more you care, | 你越在乎 |
[20:20] | the harder it is to let go. | 好像就越难放手 |
[20:22] | But if we make the moments count, | 但假如我们珍惜每时每刻 |
[20:24] | we’ll always have something to hold on to. | 我们总会有可以珍藏的东西 |
[20:27] | ‘Cause in the end, | 因为归根结底 |
[20:29] | no matter how much distance there is between you | 无论你们之间有多少距离 |
[20:31] | or how much time you spend apart, | 或是你们分开了多久 |
[20:33] | with family, the one thing that never leaves | 家人之间有一样东西永不离去 |
[20:35] | is the love you share. | 就是你们曾分享的爱 |
[20:40] | Dad, how do you feel about Eric and Barry | 爸 巴瑞和艾力克都要去上大学了 |
[20:42] | both going away to college? | 你是什么感觉 |
[20:43] | – I’m very happy. – Really? | -我很开心 -真的吗 |
[20:45] | Now if you would only leave, I’d be even happier. | 要是你也走了我就更开心了 |
[20:47] | I’m so sad about Eric and Barry leaving. | 艾力克和巴瑞要走了我好难过 |
[20:50] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[20:58] | Erica Goldberg? | 爱丽卡・金伯格 |
[20:59] | I was sent by the shogun to take you out. | 将军派我来除掉你 |
[21:01] | Fight me! | 与我一战 |
[21:02] | I’m not Barry. I’m someone else. | 我不是巴瑞 我是别人 |
[21:04] | Come on! All roommates do this. | 快来 所有室友都会这么玩 |
[21:07] | You’re the weird one. | 你不玩才奇怪 |
[21:10] | Ple-e-e-ase? | 求你了 |
[21:13] | Okay, I’m only gonna do this once. | 好吧 但我只玩一次 |
[21:17] | Come at me. | 攻过来吧 |
[21:20] | You’re supposed to warn me! | 你本该先警告我的 |
[21:23] | That’s how Houdini died! | 胡迪尼就是这么死的 |