时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 |
[00:01] | the greatest frat comedy of them all | 最棒的兄弟会喜剧 |
[00:03] | was Animal House. | 就是《动物屋》 |
[00:05] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[00:06] | The story of a group of weirdos and underdogs | 故事讲的是一群怪胎和败犬 |
[00:09] | who overcame all obstacles to rule the school. | 克服一切困难 成为了校园王者 |
[00:11] | And with Barry finally in college, | 当巴瑞终于进了大学 |
[00:13] | he wasted no time living out his favorite movie. | 他第一时间跑去体验他最爱的电影 |
[00:16] | I’m joining a fraternity. | 我要加入兄弟会 |
[00:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:19] | Bros, babes, beer, and boat shoes! | 兄弟 美女 啤酒 帆船鞋 |
[00:21] | Classism, hazing, dangerously excessive drinking. | 阶级歧视 欺负人 危险的过度饮酒 |
[00:24] | Yeah, all of those awesome reasons. | 没错 就是为了这些超棒的理由 |
[00:25] | Okay, horseshoe menorahs. | 你们好 马蹄烛台 |
[00:28] | Wow me. | 让本爷惊艳一下 |
[00:29] | We’re Omega Psi. | 我们是欧米茄赛 |
[00:30] | It’s the Greek alphabet. Is that not clear? | 那是希腊字母 印得不清楚吗 |
[00:32] | He struggles with the English alphabet, so… | 他连英文字母都搞不清楚 |
[00:34] | If I were to pledge, | 假如我申请 |
[00:35] | could I expect the following hijinks… | 你们能否提供以下狂欢内容 |
[00:37] | Driving a motorcycle into a crowded party, | 骑摩托车冲入满是人的派对 |
[00:39] | leaving a dead horse in a dean’s office, | 在院长办公室放匹死马 |
[00:41] | and/or road-tripping to an all-girls college | 或公路旅行去女子大学 |
[00:43] | to hit on the friends of a deceased student? | 去和朋友刚去世的女生搭讪 |
[00:45] | We’re more of an academic house. | 我们是学术性兄弟会 |
[00:46] | Next! | 下一个 |
[00:48] | Erik Stratton, alumni director at Delta House. | 埃里克・斯垂顿 德尔塔兄弟会的校友主管 |
[00:50] | Damn glad to meet ya. | 见到你可高兴了 |
[00:51] | That was Erik Stratton, alumni director. | 他是埃里克・斯垂顿 校友主管 |
[00:53] | He was damn glad to meet you. | 他见到你可高兴了 |
[00:54] | Why are you talking to me? I already have a grandpa. | 你们为什么要跟我搭话 我已经有外公了 |
[00:56] | Oh, we’re doing the recruiting | 我们在招人 |
[00:57] | ’cause most of the guys in our frat are either hungover or… | 因为我们兄弟会的人要么宿醉要么 |
[00:59] | – In jail. – In jail. | -坐牢了 -坐牢了 |
[01:00] | Oh, I don’t not like what I’m hearing. | 你这话也不是不中听 |
[01:02] | Cold one? | 来瓶凉的吗 |
[01:03] | It’s 9:00 in the morning. | 现在才上午九点 |
[01:04] | Yeah, we got a late start. | 是啊 今天开始得有点晚 |
[01:05] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问问你 |
[01:06] | Can your house serve my needs | 你们兄弟会能否满足我的需求 |
[01:08] | as an alpha male in the upper echelons | 让我成为顶层领袖 |
[01:10] | of society’s wealthy and elite? | 领导社会上的富有精英 |
[01:12] | Not even a little. Let me ask you something. | 绝对不可能 让我问问你 |
[01:14] | Is that a Froot Loop in your hair? | 你头上的是蓝鸟麦圈吗 |
[01:15] | It’s an Apple Jack. | 是苹果杰克牌的 |
[01:17] | This conversation is over. | 这次对话到此为止 |
[01:20] | So, how many pledges do we have now? | 我们现在有多少申请者了 |
[01:21] | None yet. | 一个都没有 |
[01:22] | One more, and we got one. | 再招到一个 我们就有一个了 |
[01:23] | Barry, I don’t care what you do, | 巴瑞 我不在乎你做些什么 |
[01:25] | but don’t you think you’re being a tad unrealistic | 但你不认为关于哪个兄弟会最适合你 |
[01:27] | about which fraternity is the right one for you? | 你有一点点不现实吗 |
[01:29] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[01:30] | I’ve found my people. | 我找到同类了 |
[01:32] | Yep, they were the perfect-haired, | 没错 他们是发型完美 |
[01:34] | pastel-wearing blowhards of Beta Zeta, | 爱穿淡彩色自命不凡的贝泽塔兄弟会 |
[01:36] | and Barry had to be one of them. | 巴瑞誓要成为他们的一员 |
[01:38] | Those khaki Ken Dolls? | 那些穿卡其裤的塑料娃娃 |
[01:40] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[01:41] | Hi. Barry Goldberg. | 我是巴瑞・金伯格 |
[01:42] | And, no, you are not looking into a mirror. | 不 你面前的不是镜子 |
[01:45] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[01:46] | Well, it’s obvious I’m Beta Zeta material, | 我显然很适合加入贝泽塔兄弟会 |
[01:49] | so why don’t you just make me a brother now | 所以不如你现在就准我加入 |
[01:51] | so we can start making morally questionable choices together? | 我们就能一起开始做不太道德的事 |
[01:53] | Barry, I’m leaving. | 巴瑞 我走了 |
[01:55] | All the smirking and popped collars are wigging me out. | 这些假笑和明亮色彩快让我精神失常了 |
[01:57] | Okay, girl I’ve never met. | 好的 我从没见过的女孩 |
[01:59] | Hi. I’m Beta Zeta president Rick Kentwood. | 我是贝泽塔主席瑞克・肯伍德 |
[02:01] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[02:02] | And if you’re not busy tomorrow night, | 假如你明晚不忙的话 |
[02:03] | you should come by our house. | 你该来我们兄弟会 |
[02:04] | We’re hosting a classy get-together. | 我们要举办一个很有格调的聚会 |
[02:06] | “The Get Trashed Bash”? | “狠狠喝个烂醉” |
[02:07] | Was “Douche Gala” taken? | “混蛋聚会”被人占用了吗 |
[02:09] | We accept! | 我们接受 |
[02:10] | Me and this mouthy lady stranger will be there. | 我和这个嘴很毒的陌生女士会去的 |
[02:13] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[02:14] | There’s no way I’m going to that. | 我绝对不会去的 |
[02:15] | You have to! | 你必须去 |
[02:16] | For some unknown reason, he’s taken with you. | 不知道为什么 他很喜欢你 |
[02:19] | So, we go, I charm him, ditch you, | 所以我们一起去 我吸引他 甩开你 |
[02:23] | and my life of nonstop toga adventures begins. | 我无休止的托加袍冒险生活就开始了 |
[02:25] | I guess that would mean that you’d have to move out of our dorm | 确实 那样的话你就会从宿舍搬出去 |
[02:27] | and I’d never see your dumb face again. | 我就再也不用看你的傻脸了 |
[02:28] | We see it the same way. | 我也是这么想的 |
[02:30] | Now time to practice my lovable frat-brother antics, | 该练习我很喜欢的兄弟会滑稽做派了 |
[02:33] | like crushing beer cans against my forehead. | 用额头压扁啤酒罐 |
[02:35] | I know your weak spot, Mr. Pibb! | 我知道你的弱点在哪 啤酒罐 |
[02:37] | I’m softening it up. | 已经软乎多了 |
[02:54] | It was October 16th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十月十六日 |
[02:56] | and my mom was still adjusting to the fact | 我妈还在适应现实 |
[02:58] | that there was only one kid in the house to cook for. | 家里已经只剩一个孩子等她做饭吃了 |
[03:00] | Adam, breakfast! | 亚当 吃早饭了 |
[03:03] | Uh, I already had some Mr. T cereal. | 我已经吃过麦片了 |
[03:05] | Well… I pity the fool who doesn’t eat my pigs in a blanket. | 不吃热狗面包的小傻孩多可怜 |
[03:09] | Again you made too much. | 你今天也做得太多了 |
[03:11] | Your two other kids are off in college. | 另外两个孩子去大学了 |
[03:13] | How do you not know that by now? | 你怎么到现在还搞不清楚 |
[03:15] | Oh, I’m just fueling Adam up | 今天是我们的大日子 |
[03:17] | with high-energy meats for our big day. | 我不过是用高热量的肉喂饱亚当 |
[03:19] | Big day? With me? And also you? | 大日子 和我吗 还有你吗 |
[03:21] | Surprise! It’s robot-themed. | 大惊喜 是机器人主题的 |
[03:22] | Robots? | 机器人 |
[03:24] | Adam, she knows your greatest weakness. | 亚当 她知道你最大的弱点 |
[03:26] | We start off by going to a matinee | 我们先去看日场电影 |
[03:27] | of this new movie called The Terminator | 看那部叫《终结者》的新片 |
[03:29] | and then we move to Kiddie City | 然后去儿童城 |
[03:32] | to pick up the Transformer toy of your choice | 变形金刚玩具随便你挑 |
[03:34] | and, for the finale, | 最后 |
[03:35] | we’re gonna see Styx at the Spectrum | 我们去体育馆看冥河乐队 |
[03:37] | perform Mr. Roboto. | 表演《机器人先生》 |
[03:39] | While I appreciate the pandering, | 虽然我很感谢你的迎合 |
[03:41] | I’m afraid I already have plans with Dave Kim. | 恐怕我已经和金戴夫有约了 |
[03:43] | Dave Kim? | 金戴夫 |
[03:44] | You’re gonna blow off a day with me and robots | 你居然拒绝跟我和机器人玩一整天 |
[03:46] | for that four-eyed drip? | 就为了那个四眼傻蛋 |
[03:48] | Yeah. We were just gonna hang, | 是的 我们本来只是无所事事 |
[03:50] | but now I think we’re gonna do all your robot stuff instead. | 但现在我们可以搞你的机器人主题日 |
[03:52] | Thanks for the idea! | 多谢你的点子 |
[03:55] | Beverly, enough with overwhelming Adam with all your love. | 贝弗莉 别再用你的爱死缠着亚当了 |
[03:58] | You need to find someone else. | 你得另找别人 |
[04:00] | Well, what have you got cooking today? | 你今天有什么计划 |
[04:02] | You wanna see some robots? | 你想看机器人吗 |
[04:03] | I’m pretty jammed up, | 我今天很忙 |
[04:04] | but I know who you should ask… Your life partner. | 但我知道你该去找谁 你的人生伴侣 |
[04:07] | You just saw Adam leave. | 你刚看到亚当走人 |
[04:09] | I’m talking about Murray! | 我说的是默里 |
[04:11] | Yeah. Murray’s good at a lot of things, | 默里擅长很多事 |
[04:13] | but doing stuff isn’t one of them. | 但一起找事做不是其中之一 |
[04:15] | You used to go to movies, weekends down the shore. | 你们以前总去看电影 去海边度周末 |
[04:18] | Go back to that magical time before you had kids | 回到你生孩子前的魔法时光 |
[04:22] | and start living! | 开始生活 |
[04:25] | Now’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[04:26] | In that moment, my mom realized | 在那一刻 我妈意识到 |
[04:28] | she had to get Murray out of his chair | 她必须让默里离开椅子 |
[04:30] | and into her life. | 进入她的生活 |
[04:31] | It wasn’t going to be easy. | 那可不容易 |
[04:34] | Is that you saying “Good morning”? | 你是在说”早上好”吗 |
[04:37] | As my mom worried about her future, | 正当我妈担心她的未来时 |
[04:39] | my bro gathered his oldest pals for an important pow-wow. | 我哥聚集了他的老朋友们开重要会议 |
[04:42] | Thanks for coming to the weekly meeting of the JTP. | 感谢各位来参加JTP周会 |
[04:45] | JTP JTP! | |
[04:46] | First order of business… | 第一件事宜 |
[04:47] | It’s almost Matt Bradley’s birthday, and I… | 马特・布莱德利的生日快到了 我 |
[04:49] | No one cares about stupid Matt Bradley | 没人在乎愚蠢的马特・布莱德利 |
[04:51] | and how embarrassingly old he’s getting. | 以及他现在老得丢人这件事 |
[04:53] | It’s true. No one likes to be confronted by their mortality. | 没错 没人喜欢面对自己也会变老 |
[04:56] | Let’s not make a big deal about it. | 我们不要大肆庆祝了 |
[04:57] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[04:58] | First non-boring item to discuss… | 第一件不无聊的事宜 |
[05:00] | Big Tasty will be leaving shortly to attend a frat party. | 大甜甜即将离开会议去参加兄弟会派对 |
[05:03] | – Good for you. – Fun. | -你真棒 -真有趣 |
[05:05] | – Greek life! – Sorry my birthday almost got in the way. | -美好生活 -抱歉我生日差点耽误你 |
[05:07] | And I will likely be joining their brotherhood as a pledge. | 我很可能会作为申请人加入他们的兄弟会 |
[05:10] | You’re killing it in college! | 你在大学混得太好了 |
[05:11] | And you’re not the only one | 不只你混得好 |
[05:13] | ’cause I just made Haverford’s varsity crew team | 因为我刚加入哈弗福德校队 |
[05:15] | as their coxswain. | 当舵手 |
[05:17] | And everyone over at Villanova is loving my nakedness. | 维拉诺瓦的人都喜欢我裸体 |
[05:20] | It’s really nice to be a part of an open-minded community | 能加入一个思想开放的社区真好 |
[05:22] | where nudity is celebrated. | 那的人都喜欢裸体 |
[05:23] | My gap year working at The Gap couldn’t be going better. | 我的空档年在盖普工作也不是盖的 |
[05:26] | I’m getting paid, and I’m learning a valuable jean-craft. | 有薪水 还学会了很有价值的牛仔手艺 |
[05:29] | And I just took my immersion | 而我开始进一步 |
[05:30] | into the Grateful Dead culture to the next level. | 沉浸在感恩而死的文化里 |
[05:32] | Look. I grew my first dreadlock. | 看 我留起了第一根脏辫 |
[05:33] | Look at us absolutely destroy post-high school, JTP. | 瞧我们高中后都混得风生水起 JTP |
[05:36] | JTP JTP! | |
[05:38] | That’s why when I’m a frat god | 所以当我成为兄弟会之神 |
[05:39] | and I ignore you and treat you like crap, | 无视你们 把你们当垃圾时 |
[05:41] | I won’t feel that bad. | 我就不会内疚了 |
[05:43] | JTP JTP. | |
[05:44] | JTP JTP? | |
[05:46] | While Barry left his crew in the dust for Greek life, | 正当巴瑞抛下朋友们去体验兄弟会生活 |
[05:48] | my mom was on a mission to get my dad to enjoy life. | 我妈的任务是让我爸开始享受生活 |
[05:51] | Come on! Get up! | 快起来 |
[05:52] | It’s just a harmless head injury. | 不过是微微伤到了头 |
[05:54] | God did not intend the human neck to bend that way. | 上帝可没打算让人的脖子弯成那样 |
[05:57] | Man, I love football. | 老天 我爱死橄榄球了 |
[05:58] | – For sure. – It’s all I have. | -当然 -除此之外我一无所有 |
[06:00] | Murray, I’m gonna need five minutes of your time | 默里 我要占用你五分钟 |
[06:02] | and also the rest of your life. | 以及你的余生 |
[06:04] | What is this? I’m in the middle of a game here. | 什么情况 我正在看比赛 |
[06:05] | You are aware that in two years, | 你也知道 再过两年 |
[06:08] | all of our little angels will be out of the house. | 我们的所有小天使都会离家 |
[06:10] | Just the thought of it makes me smile. Watch. | 只是想想都会让我微笑 你看 |
[06:14] | Oh, no. I’ve never seen your face do that. | 不 我从没见过你的脸做这表情 |
[06:16] | You can tell the skin doesn’t even know how to crease. | 能看出来脸皮都不知道该怎么起褶 |
[06:18] | Well, unlike you, I live in total terror of that day | 不像你 我特别害怕那一天到来 |
[06:21] | and all the sad and lonely ones that will follow. | 以及随之而来的悲伤与孤独 |
[06:23] | Been there. After Lainey left, things got dark. | 我是过来人 兰妮离家后一切变得好黑暗 |
[06:26] | I rarely ate, showered, or ventured outside. | 我几乎不正经吃饭 洗澡或出门了 |
[06:29] | My hollow shell of a body | 我空壳一般的躯体 |
[06:31] | would crawl out of Lainey’s tear-stained bedroom | 会从兰妮那满是泪痕的卧室爬出来 |
[06:34] | only to answer a phone that wasn’t ringing. | 也不过是去接根本没响的电话 |
[06:36] | Is this why you didn’t bring the nachos? | 所以你才没带玉米片来吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:39] | Bevy, all kids leave at some point. | 贝弗 所有孩子都早晚要离家 |
[06:41] | What do you want me to do? | 你指望我做些什么 |
[06:42] | To reconnect with me. | 和我重燃激情 |
[06:44] | Let’s pick out some activities we can do together | 我们选些能一起做的活动吧 |
[06:47] | to help fill the terrible void of their departure. | 来填补他们离开后的无限空虚 |
[06:49] | Activities? | 活动 |
[06:50] | – Golf. – Too much walking. | -高尔夫 -要走太多路 |
[06:51] | – Putt-putt golf. – Too much walking. | -迷你高尔夫 -要走太多路 |
[06:53] | – Crocheting? – My fingers are too thick, | -钩编 -我手指太粗 |
[06:54] | and also I don’t want to. | 另外我不想钩编 |
[06:56] | You just rattle them off. | 你接着念吧 |
[06:57] | I’ll tell you when you hit one. | 听到想做的我告诉你 |
[06:59] | Wine tasting. | 品酒 |
[07:00] | Cooking class. Bowling. | 厨艺班 保龄球 |
[07:01] | Sightseeing. Bird watching. | 观光 观鸟 |
[07:03] | Learning a new language. Ceramics. | 学外语 陶艺 |
[07:04] | – Yeah! – Ceramics it is! | -好啊 -那就陶艺了 |
[07:06] | No, no, no. The Eagles finally got a first down. | 不不不 是老鹰队终于触地得分了 |
[07:08] | I’m not doing pottery. | 我不要做陶艺 |
[07:09] | Damn it, Murray, stop being such a lump! | 该死的 默里 别这么懒 |
[07:11] | This is the rest of our lives we’re talking about! | 这可是我们的余生 |
[07:13] | Hey, you’re complaining about things. | 你在抱怨一些事 |
[07:15] | I’m listening. We’re doing stuff. | 我在听 这也算一起做事 |
[07:16] | That’s not what I meant, and you know it. | 我不是那个意思 你知道的 |
[07:21] | Don’t worry, Bev. | 别担心 贝弗 |
[07:22] | Murray’s a good guy. He’ll come around. | 默里是个好男人 他会回心转意的 |
[07:24] | The best. But also the worst. | 最好的 但也是最差的 |
[07:26] | He once told me I was too bald to look at. | 有次他说我秃得不忍直视 |
[07:28] | He didn’t clarify and I was too afraid to ask | 他没解释我也不敢问 |
[07:30] | and now too much time has passed. | 如今又过去太久了 |
[07:32] | That is a deeply upsetting story. | 这故事太让人糟心了 |
[07:33] | For sure, but I love the guy. | 当然 但我爱那家伙 |
[07:35] | And I do, too, | 我也爱他 |
[07:36] | but we all know he’s not gonna come around. | 但我们都知道他不会回心转意的 |
[07:40] | If the past 20 years have taught us anything, | 过去二十年的经验告诉我们 |
[07:42] | it’s that he is gonna sit in that damn chair | 他这辈子会一直一直 |
[07:44] | for the rest of his life. | 坐在那破椅子里 |
[07:45] | No man can sit in a chair for a lifetime. It can’t be done. | 没人能在椅子里坐一辈子 那是不可能的 |
[07:47] | Agreed. Every man has to move sometime. | 同意 每个人总会起身活动一下 |
[07:50] | You don’t believe me? | 你们不信我的话 |
[07:51] | Watch and learn. | 给我看好了 |
[07:55] | Meet me back here in six hours. | 六小时后回来见我 |
[07:58] | Yep, back before home surveillance and nanny cams, | 没错 在家庭监控摄像面市前 |
[08:00] | my mom invented the Murray cam, | 我妈就发明了默里监控 |
[08:03] | and what she found blew Bill and Vic’s mind. | 她的发现令比尔和维克震惊 |
[08:05] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[08:08] | If he didn’t move that one time to pet the dog, | 假如不是他摸狗时动过一次 |
[08:10] | I’d swear the VCR was paused. | 我会坚信录像是暂停的 |
[08:12] | He’s the most gifted sitter I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过的最会坐的人 |
[08:14] | Maybe there is a way to get Murray out of that chair. | 或许有个办法能让默里从椅子里起来 |
[08:17] | I’m gonna steal his friends. | 我要偷走他的朋友们 |
[08:19] | Oh, no! He has other friends? | 不 他还有其他朋友 |
[08:21] | No. I’m talking about you two dopes. | 不 我说的是你们两个傻蛋 |
[08:23] | Oh, good! | 那就好 |
[08:24] | If he sees us all doing amazing things together, | 假如他看到我们一起做有趣的事 |
[08:26] | he’s gonna get jealous and want to do them, too. | 他就会嫉妒 也想参加 |
[08:28] | So, what are you saying, Beverly? | 你是什么意思 贝弗莉 |
[08:29] | I’m saying come do Tai Chi with me. | 我的意思是 跟我一起去练太极拳 |
[08:33] | Slo-mo karate? | 慢动作空手道 |
[08:34] | Oh, that does sound fun. | 听起来确实有趣 |
[08:36] | Well, I suppose I’ve always wanted | 我也一直希望 |
[08:37] | to be able to tell people an anecdote. | 自己也有轶事能讲给别人听 |
[08:39] | While my mom’s plan | 正当我妈展开大计 |
[08:40] | to join up with my dad’s best friends was in motion, | 跟我爸最好的朋友们一起行动 |
[08:42] | Barry was going all out to join Beta Zeta. | 巴瑞为了加入贝泽塔全力以赴 |
[08:45] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[08:46] | Like a yacht captain was run over by a polo horse. | 像被马球马践踏过的游艇船长 |
[08:49] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[08:51] | There she is… | 她来了 |
[08:52] | The prettiest girl on campus. | 校园里最漂亮的女孩 |
[08:54] | And the prettiest boy. | 和最漂亮的男孩 |
[08:57] | So, Erica, want to date a future leader? | 爱丽卡 想和未来的领导人约会吗 |
[09:01] | I have a boyfriend, and yuck. | 我有男朋友了 你很恶心 |
[09:03] | Well, watch me turn that yuck into a yes. | 我会让你从恶心变为动心的 |
[09:05] | And watch me turn that yes into a barf. | 等着看我将动心变为狂吐吧 |
[09:07] | Barry Goldberg. | 我是巴瑞・金伯格 |
[09:09] | Frat nickname to be determined, | 兄弟会昵称还没定 |
[09:11] | but I’m hoping to go with “Captain Chug” or “Sexhawk.” | 但我希望是”豪饮队长”或”性感老鹰” |
[09:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[09:14] | There you are! Listen, Terry… | 你在这 特瑞 |
[09:17] | – It’s Barry. – That’s hilarious. | -是巴瑞 -真好笑 |
[09:19] | I want to introduce you to some neat-o guys | 我想向你介绍一些很优秀的朋友 |
[09:21] | that you are going to love. | 你会很喜欢他们的 |
[09:22] | Oh, sounds awesome, Rick. | 听起来棒极了 瑞克 |
[09:25] | This is Leroy, Spock, | 这是勒罗伊 斯波克 |
[09:27] | and Jimmy Flannigan. | 吉米・弗兰尼根 |
[09:28] | Barry then realized he was living Animal House, | 然后巴瑞意识到他确实在体验《动物屋》 |
[09:31] | just not how he’d imagined. | 只不过和想象的方式不一样 |
[09:33] | I’ve been Floundered! | 他们当我是挣扎郎 |
[09:34] | What’s “Floundered”? | “挣扎郎”是什么玩意 |
[09:36] | That husky loser from Animal House | 《动物屋》里那个健壮的废物 |
[09:38] | who gets pawned off on a room of a bunch of rejects. | 就被推到了满是怪胎的房间里 |
[09:40] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[09:41] | This house is full of cocky, entitled asswipes. | 这屋里全是自大的富阿呆 |
[09:43] | And I hope to be them someday, | 我也希望某天能加入他们 |
[09:45] | which is why I need to turn this night around fast, | 所以我需要尽快扭转形式 |
[09:47] | and I know exactly how. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[09:49] | I’m gonna pull a Bluto. | 我要像布鲁托那样 |
[09:51] | Is that another Animal House character? | 那也是《动物屋》里的角色吗 |
[09:52] | John Belushi’s greatest role, and now mine. | 约翰・贝鲁西最棒的角色 现在是我的了 |
[09:57] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[09:59] | And with that, Barry went full Bluto, | 就这样 巴瑞彻底成了布鲁托 |
[10:02] | plastered the frat-house walls with mashed potatoes. | 在兄弟会的墙上抹满土豆泥 |
[10:04] | He totally destroyed a complete stranger’s guitar. | 彻底毁了一个陌生人的吉他 |
[10:08] | He was, without a doubt, the life of the party. | 他毫无疑问是派对之星 |
[10:10] | *A little bit softer now, a little bit softer now* | *现在轻声些 现在轻声些* |
[10:13] | Or so he thought. | 他是这么以为的 |
[10:15] | *A little bit softer now, a little bit softer now* | *现在轻声些 现在轻声些* |
[10:19] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了 |
[10:19] | We should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[10:21] | Yes. I’d be honored to join your fraternity. | 是的 加入你的兄弟会是我的荣幸 |
[10:23] | Listen, being a Beta Zeta… | 只有最优秀的人 |
[10:25] | It’s all about being the best. | 才能加入贝泽塔 |
[10:27] | And…you’re not. | 而你 不是 |
[10:32] | After Barry blew his shot at frat glory, | 巴瑞痛失进入兄弟会的荣耀后 |
[10:35] | he had no choice but to report back to the JTP. | 他不得不回去向JTP报告 |
[10:37] | -JTP -JTP – JTP. – JTP? | |
[10:39] | I’ve called this emergency meeting to tell you | 我召集这次紧急会议是为了告诉你们 |
[10:42] | I will not be a painfully handsome | 我不会成为凌驾于法律之上 |
[10:43] | frat god who is above the law. | 无比英俊兄弟会之神 |
[10:45] | I’ll merely be painfully handsome. | 我只是个无比英俊的人 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry, Bar. | 真遗憾 小巴 |
[10:48] | Those idiots don’t know what they’re missing. | 那些笨蛋不知道你有多棒 |
[10:50] | But what hurts even more is, while I’m flailing, | 但更让我受伤的是 在我失败的时候 |
[10:52] | you guys are out there crushing it. | 你们却混得很好 |
[10:54] | While that’s incredibly petty and mean, | 尽管你这话非常刻薄小心眼 |
[10:55] | the truth is, we’re actually not. | 但其实我们混得不好 |
[10:57] | I lied before about being the coxswain of the rowing team. | 我之前说我是赛艇队舵手是骗人的 |
[11:00] | I just like saying “coxswain.” | 我只是喜欢说”舵手” |
[11:01] | Coxswain. | 舵手 |
[11:02] | That is fun. | 确实很好玩 |
[11:04] | And I hate how everyone at Villanova also gets naked. | 我很讨厌维拉诺瓦的所有人也都裸体 |
[11:07] | There’s nothing special about me anymore. | 我都没有任何特别之处了 |
[11:08] | Everyone in my life is coming out of the woodwork, | 我身边的每个人都不知从哪冒出来 |
[11:10] | asking for jean jackets. | 朝我要牛仔外套 |
[11:11] | And I’ll admit it. This dreadlock isn’t real! | 我承认 这根脏辫是假的 |
[11:14] | I found it. You don’t want to know more. | 我捡的 细节简直说不出口 |
[11:16] | I don’t get it. W-Why did you lie? | 我不懂 你们为什么要说谎 |
[11:18] | We didn’t want you to worry about us | 我们不想让你担心我们 |
[11:19] | while you were having the time of your life as a frat guy. | 想让你尽情享受兄弟会生活 |
[11:21] | But pledging was a disaster. | 但我彻底搞砸了申请 |
[11:23] | I tried everything to impress them. | 我用尽一切办法让他们喜欢我 |
[11:25] | I destroyed a guitar. I threw food. | 我砸坏了一个吉他 丢食物 |
[11:27] | I rolled on the ground. | 我还在地上打滚 |
[11:29] | What are these guys looking for? | 那些人到底想要什么 |
[11:31] | Forget about those stupid frat guys. | 别管那些愚蠢的兄弟会成员了 |
[11:32] | They don’t know the real you. | 他们不了解真正的你 |
[11:33] | Wait. That’s why tonight was such a bust. | 等等 所以今晚才这么失败 |
[11:36] | They didn’t see the real me. | 他们没看到真正的我 |
[11:38] | But we do. | 但我们能看到 |
[11:39] | So now you can hang with us for my b-day. | 所以现在你可以一起为我庆生了 |
[11:41] | Don’t be stupid, stupid Matt Bradley! | 别犯傻 傻特・布莱德利 |
[11:43] | I’m going back to that frat tomorrow night. | 我明晚要回那个兄弟会去 |
[11:45] | But I thought those guys rejected you. | 可他们不是拒绝了你吗 |
[11:47] | They rejected Flounder and Bluto. | 他们拒绝了挣扎郎和布鲁托 |
[11:49] | I’m going back as myself. | 我要以自己的身份回去 |
[11:50] | You can’t, moron. | 不行 白痴 |
[11:51] | And why not? | 为什么 |
[11:52] | Tomorrow, Beta Zeta is having their new pledges do a talent show. | 明天贝泽塔新人要办才艺表演 |
[11:55] | It’s like The Gong Show, | 就像滑稽秀一样 |
[11:56] | but with an irresponsible amount of beer. | 只不过啤酒多得不负责 |
[11:58] | They’ll destroy you. | 他们会毁了你的 |
[11:59] | Or they’ll pledge me on the spot | 又或者当他们听到大甜甜的饶舌 |
[12:01] | when they hear the vocal stylings of Big Tasty. | 会当场让我入会 |
[12:04] | And I know just the song. | 我知道该唱哪首歌 |
[12:07] | The Fat Boys? | 兄弟肥 |
[12:08] | No. The Frat Boys. | 不 是兄弟会 |
[12:10] | I need two of you to fill out my crew. | 你们得来两个人帮我撑场 |
[12:12] | Barry, again, it’s Matt’s birthday. | 巴瑞 再说一次 今天是马特生日 |
[12:13] | We’re going to hang with him. | 我们要陪他 |
[12:14] | Do you ever consider | 你们想过 |
[12:16] | what I want on Matt Bradley’s birthday? | 我在马特・布莱德利的生日想要什么吗 |
[12:18] | We hadn’t. | 我们没想过 |
[12:19] | As my oldest, closest friends, | 作为我最老最亲密的朋友 |
[12:21] | you owe it to me | 你们必须帮我 |
[12:22] | to help me make even newer, closer friends. | 结交更亲密的新朋友 |
[12:25] | We have plans. | 我们有其他安排 |
[12:27] | Good luck, Bar. | 祝你好运 小巴 |
[12:28] | I hope you get what you want. | 我希望你能得偿所愿 |
[12:29] | I hope you get what you want | 我也希望你能在生日这天 |
[12:31] | on your birthday, Matt Bradley. | 得偿所愿 马特・布莱德利 |
[12:32] | I know you were mocking me, but thanks, bro. | 我知道你只是嘲讽我 但谢了 老兄 |
[12:35] | It means a lot. | 对我意义重大 |
[12:36] | What’s their problem? | 他们这是什么毛病 |
[12:38] | You’re the one with the problem. | 你才有毛病 |
[12:39] | Crashing a party is one thing, | 硬闯派对是一回事 |
[12:41] | but crashing a fraternity talent show is just suicide. | 但硬闯兄弟会才艺表演简直是自杀 |
[12:44] | Not if I get the real Fat Boys to do it with me. | 假如我能找来真正的兄弟肥助阵就没问题 |
[12:48] | Close enough. | 也差不多了 |
[12:49] | Thanks for the free tee. What’s this for again? | 多谢你白送我们T恤 为什么要穿这个 |
[12:52] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[12:52] | You two dorks get to go to a frat party. | 你们两个呆瓜可以去兄弟会派对了 |
[12:55] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[12:56] | I hear bikini-clad women | 我听说会有穿比基尼的女人 |
[12:57] | wrestle in kiddie pools full of Jell-O. | 在装满果冻的儿童泳池里摔角 |
[12:59] | Jell-O! | 果冻啊 |
[13:01] | Crew locked and loaded! | 助阵成员搞定了 |
[13:03] | As barry assembled two children to impress grown men, | 正当巴瑞召集两个小屁孩去讨好成年人时 |
[13:05] | my mom was having fun with her own posse. | 我妈正和她自己的朋友团玩得开心 |
[13:08] | First up, Tai Chi. | 先是太极 |
[13:13] | After that, they learned Spanish. | 之后他们学了西班牙语 |
[13:15] | Me gusta jugar al futbol. | 我喜欢踢足球 |
[13:17] | Me gusta jugar al futbol. | 我喜欢踢足球 |
[13:20] | And finally, mechanical bull riding. | 最后 骑机械牛 |
[13:24] | Hang on, Beverly! | 坐稳 贝弗莉 |
[13:29] | How did you do that, Beverly? | 你是怎么做到的 贝弗莉 |
[13:31] | Jazzercise. Really strengthens the buttocks. | 爵士健美操 会让屁股变得很强健 |
[13:34] | You know, with strong buttocks, anything is possible. | 要知道 屁屁强健 一切皆有可能 |
[13:37] | That makes scientific sense. | 听起来很有科学道理 |
[13:38] | Well, the butt is the face of the back of your body. | 毕竟屁屁是身体背面的脸 |
[13:41] | How can I make my cheeks more rosy and plump? | 要怎样才能让我的屁股蛋更红润丰满 |
[13:43] | Easy. Tomorrow, we’re going to Booty Boogie Body Ballet. | 简单 明天我们去练扭屁屁芭蕾操 |
[13:46] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[13:48] | Just wait till Murray finds out | 等默里发现肯定吓一跳 |
[13:49] | I’m taking his friends to butt class. | 我居然带他朋友去练屁屁操 |
[13:51] | Do you really think that butt dancing is the antidote here, Bev? | 你真的觉得屁屁操能解决问题吗 贝弗 |
[13:53] | Oh, it’s not about butt dancing. | 重点不在于屁屁操 |
[13:55] | It’s about Murray eventually realizing | 在于默里终于意识到 |
[13:58] | that he’s sitting alone at home in his chair, | 他独自在家坐在椅子里 |
[14:00] | and that is no way for a man to live. | 人不能那么过日子 |
[14:02] | But all my dad realized | 但我爸唯一意识到的事 |
[14:04] | was that football great Joe Namath | 足球巨星乔・纳马斯 |
[14:05] | had a cameo on Fantasy Island. | 客串了《梦幻岛》 |
[14:07] | What? This can’t be happening. | 什么 居然有这种事 |
[14:09] | And he desperately needed someone to talk to about it. | 他迫切需要把这事告诉别人 |
[14:12] | Bill, when you get this message, call me right away. | 比尔 你听到这条留言立即给我回电话 |
[14:14] | But he didn’t stop there. | 但他没有就此打住 |
[14:16] | Vic, as soon as you get this message, call me. | 维克 你听到这条留言立即给我回电话 |
[14:18] | And since his pals weren’t around, | 由于他的伙伴们都不在 |
[14:20] | he turned to anyone he could find. | 他去找所有能找到的人 |
[14:21] | Bevy, are you home? | 贝弗 你在家吗 |
[14:23] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[14:24] | TV history is about to happen! | 电视史重要一刻即将发生 |
[14:27] | Lucky? Where are ya, girl? | 幸运 你跑哪去了 小丫头 |
[14:29] | And that’s when my dad figured out why he felt so alone. | 接着我爸明白了他为何如此孤单 |
[14:32] | “Fun Times with Murray’s Friends”? | “与默里朋友们的欢乐时光” |
[14:35] | Pottery class? | 陶艺课 |
[14:36] | As my dad was feeling left out, | 正当我爸觉得自己被抛下时 |
[14:38] | it was time for the Frat Boys | 是时候让兄弟会小子们 |
[14:40] | to bust in on Beta Zeta’s Gong Show. | 去硬闯贝泽塔的滑稽秀了 |
[14:43] | That was the last pledge, Rick. | 最后一个申请人表演完了 瑞克 |
[14:45] | Hold on! We got one final act | 等等 还有最后一个节目 |
[14:48] | for you mother-brothers in this animal house! | 你们这动物屋里的混蛋们看好了 |
[14:51] | – Frat Boys! – Frat Boys! | -兄弟会小子们 -兄弟会小子们 |
[14:54] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[14:55] | Should I get rid of them? | 要我赶走他们吗 |
[14:56] | No. I actually want to see this. | 不 我还真想看看 |
[14:59] | *We’re the Frat Boys, not the Fat Boys, ya see* | *我们是兄弟会 不是兄弟肥* |
[15:01] | *And like the Fat Boys, we got one, two, three* | *就像兄弟肥 我们三个一起飞* |
[15:04] | *But the only cool guy up here is me* | *但三个人里只有我最会* |
[15:06] | *So please let me be in your fraternity* | *所以拜托你们让我入会* |
[15:09] | *We came to party and rock the spot* | *我们来派对上尽情造势* |
[15:11] | *Yeah, I’m a frat boy, but these two are not* | *没错我是兄弟会小子 但他俩不是* |
[15:14] | *Dave Kim’s lame, and my brother is short* | *金戴夫很逊 而我弟是矮子* |
[15:16] | *They’re mainly up here for moral support* | *他俩主要是来表示精神支持* |
[15:19] | *Why would I insult my crew* | *我为啥要损自己的人* |
[15:22] | *’Cause that’s just something that frat boys do* | *因为这才像兄弟会小子* |
[15:24] | *I’m Beta Zeta material* | *我加入贝泽塔正合适* |
[15:26] | *I eat emcees like cereal* | *我把MC当麦片吃* |
[15:29] | *Cap’n Crunch or Frosted Flakes* | *这种麦片美味 那种麦片脆* |
[15:31] | *Or high-fiber bran to help me make* | *想拉粑粑就要吃高纤维* |
[15:34] | *We’re the frat boys* | *我们是兄弟会* |
[15:35] | *It’s a play on words* | *双关语我最会* |
[15:36] | *Like the Fat Boys, but these two are nerds* | *就像兄弟肥 但这俩宅男啥也不会* |
[15:39] | *We’re the Frat Boys* | *我们是兄弟会* |
[15:42] | What do you say? | 你们怎么想 |
[15:43] | Can I join sideways boobs Zorro slash? | 我能加入横胸佐罗Z吗[指βζ] |
[15:50] | I’m just a boy! | 我只是个孩子 |
[15:51] | You’re handling me as if I’m resisting! | 我又没反抗你干吗这么使劲 |
[15:54] | Classic hazing, guys. Good stuff. | 这么欺负人就对了 大伙 做得好 |
[15:56] | I don’t know how to be more clear. | 我的话说得不能更清楚了 |
[15:59] | You will never be a Beta Zeta. | 你永远不会成为贝泽塔一员 |
[16:01] | But I’m not Flounder or Bluto. I’m just Barry. | 可我今天不是挣扎郎或布鲁托 我只是巴瑞 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:06] | And that’s the guy we don’t want. | 我们不想要的就是你 |
[16:13] | Bev, I’m glad you made us come here. | 贝弗 我真高兴你逼我们做这些 |
[16:15] | After this, I’m gonna have a bowl. | 做完我就有个碗了 |
[16:17] | It feels good in my fingers. | 我的手指感觉真好 |
[16:18] | Well, I’m glad you two were up for it. | 我很高兴你们俩喜欢 |
[16:21] | Lord knows Murray would never step foot in this place. | 天知道默里永远不会踏进这个地方 |
[16:25] | There you are! | 你们在这 |
[16:26] | Murray, you got out of your chair. | 默里 你从椅子上起来了 |
[16:28] | You guys have been prancing all over town. Why? | 整个小镇都被你们玩遍了 为什么 |
[16:31] | “Why?” | “为什么” |
[16:32] | – Because you won’t! – Oh, no. | -因为你不肯 -糟糕 |
[16:34] | I was trying to slow this thing down, but I spun it up. | 我想让转盘减速 结果加速了 |
[16:36] | Bill, I could use your hands. | 比尔 快给我搭把手 |
[16:38] | I got you, buddy. | 我来帮你 伙计 |
[16:39] | Is this because of all those dumb activities you wanted me to do? | 这都是因为你想让我做的那些蠢活动吗 |
[16:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:43] | You know what, Murray? | 你知道吗 默里 |
[16:44] | I always assumed that when the kids left home, | 我一直以为当孩子们离家后 |
[16:46] | I’d at least have you to spend my days with. | 我至少会有你陪我共度余生 |
[16:49] | Boy, was I wrong. | 老天 我大错特错 |
[16:52] | So I like to sit. What’s the big deal? | 我喜欢坐着 有什么大不了的 |
[16:54] | The big deal is, | 大不了的是 |
[16:55] | the only reason you came down here | 你来这里的唯一原因 |
[16:57] | is because your friends weren’t around. | 是因为你的朋友们不在身边 |
[16:59] | You got out of your chair for them, | 你为他们从椅子上起来了 |
[17:01] | but for me, you were happy to just sit there. | 但换做是我 你就只乐意坐着不动 |
[17:08] | There we go. | 好了好了 |
[17:11] | After Beta Zeta rejected Barry for being himself, | 在贝泽塔拒绝了做自己的巴瑞后 |
[17:14] | he had no choice | 他别无选择 |
[17:15] | but to shed his dream of frat-boy life. | 只能丢掉兄弟会生活的美梦 |
[17:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:17] | Tossing out all the things I’d been saving | 丢掉所有我攒的东西 |
[17:19] | for the day I finally joined a fraternity. | 都是为了加入兄弟会攒的 |
[17:22] | Goodbye, pledge paddle. | 再见 申请木浆 |
[17:23] | You will never redden the tushies of my friends. | 你永远不会打红我朋友的屁股了 |
[17:25] | That’s Mom’s cheese board. | 那是老妈切奶酪的菜板 |
[17:26] | Goodbye, togas, | 再见 托加袍 |
[17:28] | the preferred apparel of Greek gods and ghosts. | 希腊神和鬼的首选服饰 |
[17:29] | Those are my bed sheets. | 那是我的床单 |
[17:31] | Here. Maybe you can find a better home for them. | 给 或许你能为它们找到更好的用处 |
[17:32] | I’ll probably just continue to use them as sheets. | 我八成会继续当成床单用 |
[17:34] | Goodbye, beer funnel. | 再见 啤酒漏斗 |
[17:36] | That’s a traffic cone. | 那是交通锥 |
[17:37] | Listen, Barry, | 听着 巴瑞 |
[17:39] | you’re so much better without those guys. | 不跟那些人在一起会更好 |
[17:41] | No, I’m not. | 不 不会 |
[17:42] | One of the reasons why I love Animal House | 我喜爱《动物屋》的原因之一 |
[17:44] | was the idea that you could go from being a loser one minute | 就是故事里一个人可以前一秒还是个废柴 |
[17:47] | to having 50 best friends the next. | 下一秒就多了五十个挚友 |
[17:49] | You don’t need a fraternity to do that. | 你不需要兄弟会也能这样 |
[17:51] | Well, it hasn’t happened in this dorm | 在这间宿舍里就没实现 |
[17:53] | or anywhere else at this college. | 在大学其他地方也没实现 |
[17:55] | Maybe Rick is right… I’m not good enough. | 或许瑞克是对的 我不够好 |
[17:58] | Don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗 |
[18:00] | You already belong to an amazing fraternity, | 你已经加入最棒的兄弟会了 |
[18:02] | with true friends who love you. | 还有爱你的真正的挚友 |
[18:03] | – Who? – The JTP. | -谁 -JTP |
[18:07] | And they’re struggling as much as you are. | 他们和你一样过得不好 |
[18:10] | I was such a jerk to them… | 我之前像混蛋一样对他们 |
[18:11] | Such a jerk. | 特别混蛋 |
[18:13] | But the great thing about that is, | 但特别棒的一点是 |
[18:15] | a brother always forgives. | 兄弟永远会原谅你 |
[18:17] | Matt Bradley’s birthday! | 马特・布莱德利的生日 |
[18:19] | Go. | 快去 |
[18:22] | Thanks, Erica. | 谢了 爱丽卡 |
[18:23] | While Barry got emotional about his old friends, | 正当巴瑞因为老朋友而情绪激动 |
[18:25] | our dad decided it was time to get physical. | 我们老爸决定 是时候动起来了 |
[18:28] | I’m a-ready. | 我准备好了 |
[18:29] | What am I looking at? | 我眼前的是什么玩意 |
[18:31] | I thought the two of us could do the Jazzercise. | 我觉得咱俩可以一起练爵士健美操 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | You know, the thing with the jumping around | 就是那个跳来跳去的 |
[18:38] | and the crappy music that you love so much. | 音乐特别烂 你很喜欢的 |
[18:42] | I’m doing it up. | 我这就开练 |
[18:44] | Jazzercising. | 爵士健美操 |
[18:49] | Can’t stop Jazzercising. | 根本停不下来 爵士健美操 |
[18:51] | I can’t do it! | 我做不到 |
[18:52] | Murray, we’ve got to figure this out. | 默里 我们必须有所计划 |
[18:55] | The rest of our lives is coming sooner than you think. | 我们的余生就在眼前了 |
[18:57] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[18:59] | I was, uh, walking around the house, | 我之前在家逛了一圈 |
[19:02] | and I couldn’t find anybody and I, uh… | 家里一个人都没有 我 |
[19:06] | Felt alone? | 感到了孤独吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 或许吧 |
[19:09] | Y-You know the words better than me. | 你比我会说话 |
[19:10] | And you thought maybe it would be nice | 你觉得被爱你的人所围绕 |
[19:13] | to be surrounded by people who love you. | 或许挺好的 |
[19:15] | Sure. Uh, yeah. | 当然 是的 |
[19:17] | And you realized that without those people, | 你意识到没有那些人 |
[19:20] | the future might not be so great. | 未来或许没那么美好 |
[19:22] | It’s so hard for me to get excited about doing stuff, | 让我兴奋地去做各种事很困难 |
[19:25] | and there’s only three things I like… | 我喜欢的事只有三件 |
[19:28] | Sitting, watching sports, and you. | 坐着 看体育节目 和你 |
[19:35] | I can work with that. | 我可以接受 |
[19:37] | That night, my dad learned that being together | 那晚 我爸明白了我妈真正想要的 |
[19:39] | was the only thing my mom ever really wanted. | 不过是他们俩能在一起 |
[19:42] | It’s what everyone wants… | 那是每个人想要的 |
[19:44] | Someone who will be there no matter what. | 无论如何身边都有人陪 |
[19:47] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 大伙 |
[19:50] | JTP JTP! | |
[19:52] | JTP JTP! | |
[19:55] | Why aren’t you hanging out with your new fraternity brothers? | 你怎么不跟新的兄弟会兄弟在一起 |
[19:58] | ‘Cause I already have brothers, | 因为我已经有兄弟了 |
[20:00] | and they make up the greatest fraternity known to man… | 他们组成了人世间最棒的兄弟会 |
[20:03] | JTP JTP. | |
[20:05] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you guys. | 真抱歉我抛下了你们 |
[20:07] | Doesn’t matter ’cause you’re here now. | 无所谓 因为现在你来了 |
[20:10] | JTP JTP. | |
[20:11] | JTP JTP! | |
[20:12] | Now let’s give stupid, sweet Matt Bradley his birthday spanking. | 让我们在傻特・布莱德利的生日打他屁股吧 |
[20:15] | In the end, it’s not always about what you do. | 归根结底 重要的不是你所做的事 |
[20:18] | It’s who you do it with that matters most. | 而是你和谁一起做那些事 |
[20:23] | That is perfect! | 简直完美 |
[20:25] | Let me see yours. | 让我看看你的 |
[20:26] | I made a calendar | 我做了日历 |
[20:28] | to show all the fun times we’re gonna have. | 来展示我们将一起度过的欢乐时光 |
[20:30] | – I love it. – Yeah! | -我好喜欢 -当然 |
[20:33] | Sometimes in life, we lose track of what’s important. | 人生中 有时我们会忘记什么才是重要的 |
[20:36] | It’s easy to take relationships for granted, | 会轻易把拥有的感情看作理所当然 |
[20:38] | especially the ones that have been around for so long. | 特别是已经在身边许久的人 |
[20:42] | Sure, there’s bumps along the way, | 当然 一路上会有磕磕绊绊 |
[20:44] | but for the right people, | 但对于合适的伙伴 |
[20:45] | coming back together makes you stronger than ever. | 重聚会让你变得比以往更坚强 |
[20:48] | Those are the bonds that forge us for life. | 那些羁绊造就了我们的一生 |
[21:04] | Animal House is the best movie ever! | 《动物屋》是史上最棒的电影 |
[21:07] | Here’s my favorite part, | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[21:08] | where they freeze | 他们定格画面 |
[21:09] | and tell you what happened to all the zany characters. | 告诉你这些古怪的角色后来怎样了 |
[21:22] | Hilarious! | 笑死人了 |
[21:23] | Man! I wish they can do that for me. | 真希望他们也能给我弄个字幕 |