时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ah, “The Rocky Horror Picture Show.” | 《洛基恐怖秀》啊 |
[00:03] | Back in the day, | 在当年 |
[00:04] | college kids loved watching this cult classic on Halloween, | 大学生特喜欢在万圣节看这部另类经典 |
[00:08] | except for the one college kid | 除了一个大学生 |
[00:09] | who could never decide what movie to see. | 他永远决定不了该看哪部电影 |
[00:11] | Will you stop being a nightmare on this street | 你能不能停止在这猛鬼街上乱转 |
[00:13] | and pick a Halloween movie already? | 赶紧选部万圣节电影 |
[00:15] | But it has to be perfect… | 可电影必须是完美的 |
[00:16] | One part scary, one part thriller-y, | 一点恐怖 一点惊悚 |
[00:18] | and no parts Gremlins. Too many rules. | 还不能有小魔怪 规矩太多了 |
[00:21] | But gremlins only have three rules. No bright lights, | 但小魔怪只有三条规矩 不能有亮光 |
[00:23] | no water, and no feeding after midnight. | 不能有水 午夜后不能喂食 |
[00:24] | Oh, my God, boring Geoff. | 我的天 无聊的杰夫 |
[00:26] | Every time you talk, I feel like I’m reading. | 每次你说话 我都觉得像在看书 |
[00:28] | Speaking of, I’m off to the library… | 说到看书 我要去图书馆了 |
[00:30] | Or what you like to call the book zoo. | 就是那个你称之为书本动物园的地方 |
[00:32] | It’s Halloween. | 万圣节到了 |
[00:33] | Take a break from studying | 休息一下 不要学习 |
[00:34] | and see a movie with me. | 跟我一起看电影吧 |
[00:35] | Sorry, dude, but this conversation was my study break. | 抱歉 哥们 但这段对话就算休息了 |
[00:38] | Plus, watching Barry eat popcorn is the real horror show. | 再说 看巴瑞吃爆米花才是最恐怖的 |
[00:42] | I didn’t know there was a new Rocky movie! | 我都不知道《洛基》系列出新片了 |
[00:43] | Dope, that’s not Rocky Balboa. | 呆瓜 那不是打拳的洛基 |
[00:45] | That’s Rocky Horror. | 是洛基造的怪物 |
[00:46] | So the Italian Stallion fights a werewolf? | 这么说是意大利种马和狼人搏斗 |
[00:49] | It is the boxer’s natural enemy, after Mr. T’s and Russians. | 除了俄罗斯的T先生 那是拳手的天敌 |
[00:52] | No, it’s a spoof of horror movies, | 不是 这是恶搞恐怖片 |
[00:53] | but with the singer Meat Loaf. | 但有摇滚歌手密特・劳弗[肉糕] |
[00:55] | While I love his passionate vocal range, | 尽管我爱他高昂的音域 |
[00:56] | he’s more loaf than meat. Rocky would own him. | 但他身上的肉都是肥膘 洛基会把他揍趴下 |
[00:58] | That’s because it’s not Rocky. | 这部电影不是讲拳手洛基的 |
[01:00] | This one has singing and dancing and audience participation. | 这部载歌载舞还有观众互动 |
[01:03] | I’m in. | 我要看 |
[01:04] | And so Barry decided to give Rocky Horror Picture Show a shot, | 于是巴瑞决定给《洛基恐怖秀》一个机会 |
[01:07] | and to his surprise, he kind of dug it. | 让他惊讶的是 他很喜欢 |
[01:10] | After all, he got to throw stuff and make tons of noise… | 毕竟 他可以扔东西 大吵大闹 |
[01:14] | and play with water guns and chuck toilet paper. | 玩水枪和扔手纸 |
[01:17] | This is the best Rocky movie ever. | 这是最棒的一部《洛基》 |
[01:20] | And even though he still thought it was a Rocky movie, | 尽管他仍以为这是《洛基》续集 |
[01:21] | Barry was obsessed. | 巴瑞被迷住了 |
[01:38] | It was October 30, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十月三十日 |
[01:40] | and one of our family’s most legendary, terrifying, | 我们家最传奇 最恐怖 |
[01:43] | and 100% true stories was about to take place. | 百分百真实的故事即将上演 |
[01:47] | It’s showtime! | 演出时间到 |
[01:49] | Is this a Halloween costume | 这是万圣节装扮 |
[01:50] | or one of your everyday dumb things? | 还是你平时搞的那些傻玩意 |
[01:51] | It’s Beetlejuice. | 是《阴间大法师》 |
[01:54] | My bagel! Watch it, beetle bug. | 我的百吉饼 小心点 阴间甲壳虫 |
[01:56] | Sorry, but I’m a reckless spirit who causes havoc. | 抱歉 但我是一个搞破坏的莽撞鬼魂 |
[01:58] | I’m a hungry spirit that pays the bills, so shut up. | 我是付账单的肚饿鬼魂 所以你闭嘴 |
[02:01] | Beloved family, look at these old, dusty, | 亲爱的家人们 看我刚在车库拍卖买的 |
[02:03] | and therefore priceless | 这些又老又旧 |
[02:05] | fancy French paintings I bought at a garage sale. | 所以是无价的法国画 |
[02:08] | Oh, boy. I just discovered why art is important. | 老天 我刚明白艺术的重要性 |
[02:11] | You paid for that crap? | 你居然为这种破烂付钱 |
[02:12] | I could paint better butts. | 我都能画更好看的屁股 |
[02:13] | You know, I’m glad you said that, | 你这么说我真高兴 |
[02:14] | because there’s a couples painting class at The Learning Annex… | 因为学习附件公司出了情侣绘画课 |
[02:17] | I love ’em. Put ’em up. | 我好喜欢 快挂起来 |
[02:18] | Great! Adam, be careful on the stairs. | 太好了 亚当 走楼梯时小心些 |
[02:20] | Don’t be a clumsy gorkus and smash into them. | 别像个笨手笨脚的呆瓜一样撞到画上 |
[02:22] | I love you, but you’re a gorkus. | 我爱你 但你是个呆瓜 |
[02:24] | Hey, Bevy, the boy’s no Gregory Hines, | 贝弗 这孩子虽然不是大舞蹈家 |
[02:26] | but he knows how to work a staircase. | 但楼梯他还是会上的 |
[02:28] | I just defended you, ya gorkus! | 我才维护过你 你这呆瓜 |
[02:30] | Look at these treasures. | 看看这些宝贝 |
[02:32] | – Aren’t they lovely? – They’re butts. | -多好看 -不就是屁股 |
[02:33] | Yeah, those dusty old butt paintings were there to stay. | 没错 那些老旧的屁股画挂了起来 |
[02:36] | That is, until day turned to night | 直到晚上 |
[02:39] | and strange things started to happen. | 怪事开始发生了 |
[02:42] | – Adam, I told you to stay off the stairs! – Adam, you moron! | -亚当 我叫你小心楼梯 -你这白痴 |
[02:44] | But I wasn’t on the stairs. In fact, no one was. | 但我不在楼梯上 楼梯上没人 |
[02:47] | Murray, that wasn’t Adam. | 默里 不是亚当 |
[02:49] | He just walked in dressed as an old Hawaiian lady. | 他打扮成夏威夷老太太刚从外面回来 |
[02:51] | I’m Weird Al. I only changed my costume | 我是怪人艾尔 我换装扮是因为 |
[02:53] | ’cause there’s another Beetlejuice at school. | 学校还有另一个阴间大法师 |
[02:55] | I let Zach Rosen have the win. | 我把胜利让给了扎克・罗森 |
[02:56] | His parents are getting divorced. | 他父母在闹离婚 |
[02:57] | Thanks for that journey, | 感谢你分享心路历程 |
[02:59] | but if it wasn’t you, how did that picture fall? | 但假如不是你 画怎么掉了 |
[03:00] | Something’s not right here, | 有事情不对劲 |
[03:02] | something beyond the scope of our understanding. | 有些我们无法理解的事 |
[03:04] | She was right. Something was up, | 她说得没错 确实有事情不对劲 |
[03:06] | something otherworldly and not quite… | 一些不属于这个世界的事 |
[03:10] | That was my accordion. | 是我的手风琴 |
[03:11] | What a haunting sound, huh? | 声音特�}人 对吧 |
[03:13] | Yep. Those paintings were creepy. | 没错 那些画很�}人 |
[03:15] | But when the clock struck midnight, | 但当时钟指向午夜 |
[03:16] | things got truly terrifying. | 事情真的开始吓人了 |
[03:21] | Murray, wake up. | 默里 醒醒 |
[03:23] | Something’s going on downstairs. | 楼下有情况 |
[03:24] | It’s probably just a burglar. Go back to bed. | 可能只是进贼了 接着睡 |
[03:26] | But she was too freaked out to sleep, | 可她太害怕了 睡不着 |
[03:28] | so she made my dad go check it out, | 于是她逼我爸去看看 |
[03:30] | and this is how he explained it. | 而他是这样解释的 |
[03:32] | Yeah, it’s just the house settling. | 不过是房子热胀冷缩 |
[03:34] | But an hour later, another one fell. | 可一小时后 另一幅画掉了 |
[03:38] | And my dad found a new reason why. | 我爸找到了新的理由 |
[03:40] | Wind did it. | 风吹的 |
[03:42] | But the paintings just kept falling. | 但画不停地往下掉 |
[03:43] | Tiny earthquake. | 迷你地震 |
[03:44] | Army ants. Magnets. | 蚂蚁大军 磁铁 |
[03:45] | Meteor shower. Wall raccoon. | 流星雨 墙里的浣熊 |
[03:47] | Local train derailment. Local volcano. | 本地火车脱轨 本地火山 |
[03:49] | Army ants again. | 又是蚂蚁大军 |
[03:51] | Local youths who were on the train that derailed earlier. | 之前在脱轨火车上的本地青年 |
[03:55] | While my dad thought he had all the answers, | 正当我爸认为他有全部答案 |
[03:57] | my sister was trying to memorize them for her next test. | 我姐正试图记住考题的答案 |
[04:00] | Having fun with that thing? | 吸尘吸得开心吗 |
[04:01] | Oh, you know it. | 那当然 |
[04:02] | Had a brief scare with the phone cord, | 吸到电话线时吓我一跳 |
[04:03] | but it’s been smooth sailing since the rug. | 但从地毯开始都很顺利 |
[04:05] | Good Hallow’s Eve, sister. | 万圣节之夜快乐 老姐 |
[04:07] | Geofferson. | 杰夫逊 |
[04:08] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[04:08] | I’d very much like to host an intimate gathering | 我非常想举办一次亲密聚会 |
[04:11] | to celebrate the passing of October. | 来庆祝十月的流逝 |
[04:13] | A Halloween party? | 万圣节派对 |
[04:14] | I love it. That’s way better than my idea. | 太棒了 比我的点子还棒 |
[04:16] | We shall burn this dorm to the ground. | 我们要把这宿舍夷为平地 |
[04:18] | It’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[04:19] | But you’re the one who’s always saying | 但你总是说 |
[04:20] | how important it is for me to make new college friends. | 我去交大学新朋友很重要 |
[04:23] | The word I used was “impossible.” | 我说的是”很不可能” |
[04:25] | Well, it won’t be when it’s Rocky Horror-themed. | 不会不可能 因为派对是洛基恐怖秀主题 |
[04:28] | Oh, that sounds like a good time… | 听起来很有趣 |
[04:30] | To consider how Erica might feel about it. | 考虑一下爱丽卡的感受更有趣 |
[04:32] | There isn’t gonna be a party, | 不准办派对 |
[04:33] | because I have a chem midterm to study for, and so do you. | 因为我们都要为化学期中考备考 |
[04:35] | Then we’re in full agreement. Good talk. | 那我们的意见完全一致 谈话很愉快 |
[04:37] | Barry, there will be no ragers, | 巴瑞 不准办狂欢 |
[04:39] | no bashes, no shindigs, | 聚会 派对 |
[04:41] | hootenannies, soirees, | 放音乐一起玩 |
[04:42] | amusements, teas, galas, | 一起娱乐 吃喝 |
[04:43] | festivities, or functions of any kind. | 过节 或是任何类似的安排 |
[04:46] | I hear you loud and angry. | 你愤怒的话我听得很清楚 |
[04:47] | But he really didn’t. | 但他真的没在听 |
[04:48] | Geoff soon discovered | 杰夫很快就发现 |
[04:49] | that Barry didn’t care what Erica thought. | 巴瑞根本不在乎爱丽卡怎么想 |
[04:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:52] | Yep, Big Tasty’s Rocky Horror party was very much on… | 没错 大甜甜还是要办洛基恐怖秀派对 |
[04:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:56] | and very well advertised. | 并且广告做得很充分 |
[04:58] | Oh, cuss word, no! | 脏话 不 |
[05:00] | Oh, cuss word, yes, my high-strung friend. | 脏话 没错 我敏感的朋友 |
[05:02] | Barry, y-you can’t! | 巴瑞 你不能这么做 |
[05:03] | And yet I have. | 可我已经做了 |
[05:05] | I’m also doing this. | 我还要这样做 |
[05:07] | Oh, no! This sweet autumn breeze will be the end of me! | 不 这舒适的秋风会成为我的末日 |
[05:10] | As Geoff freaked out about Barry’s party, | 正当杰夫因为巴瑞的派对而抓狂时 |
[05:12] | things got even freakier back home. | 家里的情况更诡异了 |
[05:14] | Somebody slashed my art. | 有人划坏了我的艺术 |
[05:16] | Yep, this 100% really happened. | 没错 这百分百真实发生过 |
[05:19] | You know what that means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么 对吗 |
[05:21] | We have a ghost, and that ghost hates butts. | 咱家闹鬼 那个鬼讨厌屁股 |
[05:24] | Stop! There’s no such thing as ghosts! | 够了 世上根本没有鬼 |
[05:26] | Of course there is! | 当然有 |
[05:27] | There’s Large Marge from Pee-wee’s Big Adventure, | 《皮威的大冒险》中的鬼 |
[05:29] | the poltergeist from Poltergeist, | 《鬼驱人》中的鬼 |
[05:31] | and Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Clyde from Pac-Man. | 还有《吃豆人》里面的四只小鬼 |
[05:35] | Those are some very compelling examples, Murray. | 都是非常有说服力的例子 默里 |
[05:37] | Examples of things that aren’t real. | 都是虚构的例子 |
[05:39] | It’s obviously a spirit with unfinished business | 显然是一只遗愿未了的鬼 |
[05:41] | – trapped in the realm of the living. – Obviously. | -被困在活人的世界 -显然是 |
[05:44] | Ghosts aren’t real! | 鬼都是假的 |
[05:45] | Our mailman’s niece ignored a scary ghost | 我们邮差的侄女无视了一只恐怖的鬼 |
[05:48] | who frightened her so badly that her hair turned bone-white, | 她被鬼吓得头发全变白了 |
[05:51] | and now she has to play Mrs. Santa Claus | 现在她只能在全年营业的圣诞节店铺 |
[05:53] | at a year-round Christmas store. | 演圣诞老人的妻子 |
[05:54] | It’s hard to argue with that iron-clad evidence, | 这铁打的事实让人很难反驳 |
[05:57] | eh, but let me try… No ghosts! | 但让我试试 世上没鬼 |
[06:00] | Adam, we have to get to the bottom of this. | 亚当 我们必须把这件事查个清楚 |
[06:02] | On it! You got the fear, I got the gear. | 交给我 你有恐惧 我有工具 |
[06:05] | We were haunted, probably, | 我们家或许闹鬼了 |
[06:06] | which finally gave me reason to say this. | 我终于有理由说这句名台词了 |
[06:08] | I ain’t afraid of no ghost. | 我才不怕鬼 |
[06:11] | I mean, a little, but let’s do this. | 其实有点怕 但开始吧 |
[06:13] | And so we scoured the house | 于是我们仔细检查房间 |
[06:15] | from this side of the dining table | 从餐桌这头 |
[06:16] | to that side, | 到那头 |
[06:18] | until finally my mom felt an icy presence. | 我妈终于感到了一阵寒气 |
[06:21] | Adam, right here. | 亚当 就是这 |
[06:23] | I’m getting chills and goose bumps right here under this vent. | 这通风口下凉飕飕的让人起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[06:25] | Will you two knuckleheads stop yakking about ghosts? | 你们两个傻瓜能不能别再说鬼的事了 |
[06:28] | I’m trying to watch the Eagles blow a lead. | 我想看老鹰队领先 |
[06:30] | How could you be watching sports right now? | 你现在居然还能看比赛 |
[06:33] | A departed soul is interplaying with our world. | 一个逝去的灵魂在与我们的世界互动 |
[06:35] | Yeah, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[06:36] | To be clear, you would never believe in anything | 话说清楚 你永远不会相信 |
[06:39] | that couldn’t be explained? | 任何无法解释的事 |
[06:40] | – Of course not. – Interesting. | -当然不信 -有趣 |
[06:42] | So, if I came into the den | 那么我能闯进你的老巢 |
[06:44] | and touched this wall during an Eagles game, | 在老鹰队比赛期间摸这面墙 |
[06:46] | that wouldn’t bother you even a little? | 你一点也不会在意 对吗 |
[06:49] | Keep your hands off my lucky wall. | 不准碰我的幸运墙 |
[06:53] | Tony Franklin misses the extra point! | 托尼・富兰克林加分失误了 |
[06:56] | He’s Mr. Automatic! What have you done? | 他可是自动得分先生 你都做了什么 |
[06:58] | So you do believe in things that can’t be explained, | 所以你相信无法解释的事 |
[07:00] | but only when it suits you. | 但合你意你才信 |
[07:02] | Don’t turn this around on me. | 不要把矛头对准我 |
[07:04] | We all know my lucky wall | 我们都知道我的幸运墙 |
[07:06] | has been a great part of the Eagles’ success for years. | 是老鹰队这些年胜利的重要因素 |
[07:09] | But ghosts are hooey. | 但鬼都是鬼扯 |
[07:10] | And you still haven’t explained all those ripped butts. | 可你仍然没有解释划坏的屁股是怎么回事 |
[07:12] | Yeah, Murray, the butts! | 是的 默里 屁股 |
[07:13] | I can explain it. | 我能解释 |
[07:15] | Oh, I can explain it with science. | 我能用科学解释 |
[07:18] | Science! | 科学 |
[07:21] | What, was math busy? | 怎么 数学没空吗 |
[07:23] | I’m gonna go wash your beakers. | 我去把你的烧杯刷干净 |
[07:25] | My dad wasn’t gonna take this sitting down, | 我爸才不要坐着被羞辱 |
[07:27] | so he went straight to my science teacher, Doc Katman. | 所以他去找我们的科学老师 凯特曼博士 |
[07:30] | You’re gonna help me prove there’s no such thing as ghosts. | 你要帮我证明世上没有鬼 |
[07:32] | A real-life science adventure? | 现实中的科学大冒险 |
[07:34] | I’m in! | 我加入 |
[07:36] | As my dad was seeking answers, | 正当我爸寻找答案时 |
[07:37] | Geoff was hiding Barry’s party from Erica. | 杰夫在瞒着爱丽卡巴瑞办派对的事 |
[07:40] | It’s sweet of you, but you don’t have to walk me home from class. | 你这样很贴心 但没必要下课送我会寝室 |
[07:42] | Hey, I insist. | 我一定要送 |
[07:44] | You know, I want to make sure that you get where you need to get | 我想确保你安全到达要去的地方 |
[07:45] | and see… | 看到 |
[07:47] | Would you look at that? It’s a cloud. | 快看呐 是云彩 |
[07:50] | Looks like a misshapen…ball. | 看起来像个不圆的球 |
[07:53] | It happened. | 发生了 |
[07:53] | We’re out of things to say to each other. | 我们之间已无话可说了 |
[07:55] | Hey, would you look at me when you talk to me? | 你跟我说话时看着我好吗 |
[07:58] | What the hell, man? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[07:59] | I just love you so damn much. | 我只是太爱你了 |
[08:00] | I just want to lock eyes as we walk | 我只是想在走路时跟你四目相对 |
[08:02] | so I can drink in this beauty. | 好让我沉醉在这美丽中 |
[08:03] | That’s kind of nice, | 这挺美好的 |
[08:04] | but how are we gonna see where we’re going? | 但我们要怎么看路 |
[08:06] | Oh, good point. I should blindfold you | 有道理 我该蒙着你的眼睛 |
[08:08] | and take you to this | 带你去那个 |
[08:09] | super-secret romantic spot that I just thought of. | 我刚想到的超机密浪漫地点 |
[08:11] | Wow, I’m so spontaneous! | 我好随性 |
[08:13] | What are you doing? You know you burn easily! | 你在做什么 你知道你容易晒伤 |
[08:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[08:20] | Make sure you cover every square inch of space on that board. | 确保要盖满公告板的每块地方 |
[08:23] | Trust me, Big Tasty, when I’m done, | 相信我 大甜甜 等我贴完 |
[08:25] | no one at this college will be able to find a dog sitter, | 大学里没人能找到狗保姆 |
[08:27] | guitar lessons, | 吉他班 |
[08:28] | or the hotline to call when negative thoughts are taking over. | 也无法在满脑子负面想法时打求助热线 |
[08:30] | Hey, uh, just so we’re clear, | 我再确认一下 |
[08:32] | how long do I have to wear this heavy thing? | 我得挂着这个很重的板子多久 |
[08:33] | As long as it takes to catch the eye of everyone on campus. | 久到校园里的每个人都注意到 |
[08:36] | And you should be moving around more. | 你该多四处走动一下 |
[08:38] | Start jogging. Move those little legs. | 开始小跑 两条小细腿动起来 |
[08:40] | You got it, Big Tasty. | 没问题 大甜甜 |
[08:41] | And you not saying thanks is thanks enough. | 你不说谢谢就是最好的感谢 |
[08:43] | Naked Rob, where the hell is my skywriter? | 裸罗伯 我的空中广告在哪 |
[08:46] | Nowhere, because it costs $3,000 | 压根没有 因为那要三千美元 |
[08:48] | and I’m still technically a boy. | 而我还算是个孩子 |
[08:50] | Totally unacceptable. | 完全无法接受 |
[08:51] | I agree! | 我同意 |
[08:52] | You are the worst roommate/brother/dumbass ever! | 你是史上最糟的室友兼兄弟兼傻蛋 |
[08:56] | Way to rat me out, Geoff. | 你居然出卖我 杰夫 |
[08:57] | You’re uninvited to the party I’m definitely still having. | 你毁了我绝对还要办的派对 |
[09:00] | Damn it, Barry. When are you gonna learn | 见鬼 巴瑞 你什么时候才能学到 |
[09:01] | that college isn’t all about partying? | 大学不只是为了办派对 |
[09:03] | When are you gonna learn | 你什么时候才能学到 |
[09:04] | that college is not all about studying? | 大学不只是为了学习 |
[09:06] | I have to study. I can’t afford to screw up again. | 我必须学习 再搞砸一次我承受不起 |
[09:08] | Well, I can’t afford to not have this party. | 不办这派对我承受不起 |
[09:11] | Don’t you staple that flier. | 不准你把海报钉上去 |
[09:13] | – Or what? – Guys, come on. | -否则怎样 -你们别这样 |
[09:14] | There’s gotta be a way to handle this. | 肯定有解决办法 |
[09:15] | Too late! I’m stapling it. | 太迟了 我要钉 |
[09:17] | No! Ohh, no! | 不 不 |
[09:19] | Oh, God, it’s in the meat! | 我的天 钉到肉里了 |
[09:21] | What the hell, man? You just stapled my boyfriend! | 搞什么 伙计 你钉了我男朋友 |
[09:24] | I’m holding a staple gun! He knew the risks! | 我手里有订书机 他知道风险 |
[09:30] | We gotta break this up! | 我们得拉开他们 |
[09:32] | Don’t worry, everyone. They’re related. | 大伙别担心 他们是姐弟 |
[09:34] | It’s totally normal. | 绝对很正常 |
[09:36] | And that dude getting housed by his sister | 那个被他老姐狂揍的家伙 |
[09:38] | is having a Halloween party tomorrow. | 明天要办万圣节派对 |
[09:39] | Damn right I am! | 没错 就要办 |
[09:40] | No, you’re not! | 不 不准办 |
[09:44] | After their public throwdown in the quad, | 在草坪上当众大打出手后 |
[09:46] | the dean called Barry and Erica in for a private meeting. | 院长叫巴瑞和爱丽卡来私下聊聊 |
[09:49] | We take fighting very seriously. | 我们很重视打架事件 |
[09:52] | Oh, God, will this go on our permanent records? | 老天 我们会被记在档案上吗 |
[09:53] | – Are you a student here? – Boyfriend of a student. | -你是这的学生吗 -学生的男友 |
[09:55] | – That’s not anything. – And yet it’s all I got. | -这算什么身份 -我没别的身份了 |
[09:57] | Look, Dean Dean… | 院院 |
[09:58] | Oh, actually, I’m no longer a dean with the name Dean. | 其实我不再是叫院长的院长了 |
[10:01] | I’ve been promoted to “Executive Student Administrator.” | 我被提升为”首席学生管理员”了 |
[10:04] | You get a raise? | 涨薪了吗 |
[10:05] | It was just a title bump, but it’s quite prestigious. | 只是头衔升了 但说出来好听 |
[10:07] | Dean Dean got nothing. | 院院啥也没有 |
[10:09] | Look, what my idiot brother is trying to say is we’re sorry | 我的傻弟弟想说的是我们很抱歉 |
[10:12] | and we’ll cancel this insane Halloween party. | 我们会取消这个疯狂的万圣节派对 |
[10:14] | No, we won’t. | 不 我们不会 |
[10:15] | – Oh, oh, no. – Here we go. | -不 -又来了 |
[10:16] | I missed my window to leave. | 我错过了离开的机会 |
[10:17] | Look, I just thought it’d be fun to put down the books | 我只是觉得偶尔放下书本 |
[10:20] | and blow off some steam, you know? | 减压一下会很好 你明白吗 |
[10:21] | – You make a good point. – What? | -你的话很有道理 -什么 |
[10:23] | – He does? – I do? | -他有道理 -我有道理 |
[10:24] | Students need an outlet. | 学生需要发泄 |
[10:25] | And, uh, I happen to be a bit of a Rocky Horror fan myself. | 我本人也很喜欢《洛基恐怖秀》 |
[10:30] | I played Frank-N-Furter in high school, | 我高中时演过男主弗兰肯・伏特博士 |
[10:31] | in my living room, wearing my mother’s… It doesn’t matter. | 在我家客厅 穿着我妈的 不重要 |
[10:33] | But you’re an educator. Grades should be the only thing. | 可你是老师 你应该只看重成绩 |
[10:36] | You can’t just study all the time, or you’ll burn out. | 你不能一直学习 会过劳的 |
[10:39] | – The party is on. – Yes! | -派对还是要办 -太棒了 |
[10:40] | The lesson is, do whatever you want | 我们学到了一课 想做什么就去做 |
[10:43] | and it’ll all work out. | 一定会有好结果 |
[10:44] | – That’s not it at all. – Thank you, Dean Dean. | -根本不是这么回事 -谢谢你 院院 |
[10:46] | Even though the school doesn’t value you, I do. | 哪怕学校不重视你 我重视 |
[10:49] | Last time, I flunked out because I screwed around too much, | 上次我因为总疯玩被退学 |
[10:51] | and now I’m being punished for taking school too seriously? | 这次认真学习还要被惩罚 |
[10:54] | This is garbage. | 简直是垃圾 |
[10:56] | Congratulations on your promotion. | 恭喜您升值 |
[10:57] | – Get out. – Okay. | -滚 -好嘞 |
[10:58] | And so Barry’s bash was a go. | 于是巴瑞的狂欢照办 |
[11:00] | Meanwhile, our mom would stop at nothing | 与此同时 我妈会不惜一切代价 |
[11:02] | to prove we had a ghost. | 证明我家闹鬼 |
[11:04] | If this house was haunted when we bought it, | 假如我们买房时这房子就闹鬼 |
[11:05] | they should have disclosed that. | 他们该有所披露 |
[11:07] | Hey, Jeanine. It’s Beverly Goldberg. | 珍宁 我是贝弗莉・金伯格 |
[11:10] | Yeah, listen, when the Wexlers lived here, | 韦克斯勒一家住在这的时候 |
[11:12] | were any of them violently murdered, | 他们有没有人惨遭杀害 |
[11:14] | becoming apparitions intent on revenge? | 变成复仇恶灵 |
[11:16] | – Give me that. – What the hell? | -给我 -你干什么 |
[11:18] | Please welcome Doc Katman. | 有请凯特曼博士 |
[11:19] | Why is my teacher here? | 我的老师怎么来了 |
[11:21] | So I can prove to you once and for all | 好让我一劳永逸地向你们证明 |
[11:23] | that there’s no such thing as ghosts. | 世上根本没有鬼 |
[11:25] | Show him the paintings. | 让他看看画 |
[11:26] | Here’s my mom’s soft-core art. It’s butts. | 这是我妈的温和艺术 就是屁股 |
[11:28] | Go ahead. Good luck explaining the unexplainable. | 尽管看 看你怎么解释无法解释的事 |
[11:31] | There appears to be some wood rot on the frame. | 画框的木头已经有点腐蚀了 |
[11:34] | And these hooks seem way too weak | 这些钩子支撑力太弱 |
[11:37] | for the weight of the picture. | 承受不住画的重量 |
[11:40] | You’ve been scienced! | 你被科学教育了 |
[11:41] | Well, how do you explain the rips in the canvas? | 那你怎么解释画布被撕裂 |
[11:44] | Possibly when it fell, | 肯可能是画掉下来时 |
[11:46] | the impact caused the rips. | 因为撞击裂开了 |
[11:49] | Suck on the logic! | 逻辑的力量 |
[11:50] | You do make some interesting points, | 你的一些观点确实有趣 |
[11:52] | but perhaps there’s another explanation. | 但或许还有其他解释 |
[11:55] | You’re not the only one with an expert, Murray. | 不是只有你会场外求助专家 默里 |
[11:57] | No, he wasn’t, | 确实如此 |
[11:58] | which is why my mom brought in some paranormal backup of her own. | 所以我妈也请了超自然援军 |
[12:01] | You brought Stevie Nicks? | 你请了史蒂薇・妮克丝[歌手] |
[12:02] | Welcome Karen English, Philly’s most famous radio psychic. | 有请凯伦・英 费城最有名的广播灵媒 |
[12:06] | No way! | 不可能 |
[12:07] | It’s true. I’ve done local TV, as well. | 是真的 我也上过本地电台 |
[12:09] | Anyone who’s anyone with a haunting sees Karen. | 任何被鬼闹的人都找凯伦 |
[12:12] | Extremely famous people, | 特别有名的人 |
[12:14] | who I will not mention because I am discreet. | 我因为保密协议不能说名字 |
[12:17] | But let’s just say the 76ers paid for my pool. | 但姑且说七六人队让我家里有了泳池 |
[12:19] | Celebrities are just like us. | 名人真的和我们一样 |
[12:22] | I am definitely picking up a presence. | 我绝对感受到了某种存在 |
[12:25] | So am I. | 我也感觉到了 |
[12:26] | It’s annoying and wearing a shawl. | 那存在很烦人还披着披肩 |
[12:28] | I also feel something. I’m naturally very intuitive. | 我也感觉到了 我天生直觉很灵 |
[12:31] | I could’ve been a psychic. | 我本可以成为灵媒 |
[12:32] | Spirit, we mean you no harm. | 鬼魂 我们无意伤害你 |
[12:35] | Please advise us of your intentions. | 请把你的意图告诉我们 |
[12:38] | Very interesting. | 真有趣 |
[12:39] | Oh, balls. What is it? | 糟糕 是什么 |
[12:40] | Oh, I-I’m sensing, um, | 我感觉到了 |
[12:42] | an ancient Indian burial ground. | 一片古老的印第安坟地 |
[12:45] | No. This is a Victorian presence. | 不 是维多利亚时代的鬼魂 |
[12:47] | Exactly. An ancient Victorian Indian burial ground. | 没错 古老的维多利亚时代印第安坟地 |
[12:51] | I feel the spirit of a young girl. | 我感受到鬼魂是个小姑娘 |
[12:54] | Jump in any time, Science Guy. | 随时反驳他们 搞科学的 |
[12:57] | May I ask which method you’re using for that hypothesis? | 请问你是用哪种方法提出这个假设的 |
[13:00] | I have a tingly feeling. | 我有一种刺痛的感觉 |
[13:01] | The problem with feelings is they can’t be proven. | 问题是 感觉是无法被证实的 |
[13:05] | Can you prove love? Or is that just a feeling? | 你能证明爱情吗 还是说那也只是感觉 |
[13:07] | Great counterpoint, locally famous Karen English. | 很好的对立观点 本地有名的凯伦・英 |
[13:10] | Actually, you can test love. | 其实 爱情可以被检测到 |
[13:13] | It’s really a blend of chemicals. | 其实只是化学成分的混合 |
[13:14] | Adrenaline, dopamine… | 肾上腺素 多巴胺 |
[13:16] | Oh, I feel sorry for you. | 我真同情你 |
[13:18] | – I guess I am lonely at times. – We all are. | -我想有时我是很寂寞 -我们都一样 |
[13:20] | Just when this ghost story couldn’t get any weirder… | 正当这个鬼故事不能更奇怪的时候 |
[13:22] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[13:24] | something unexplainable happened. | 一些无法解释的事发生了 |
[13:25] | A glass vase mysteriously shattered. | 一个玻璃花瓶诡异地碎了 |
[13:28] | Oh, no. The ghost girl broke my vase. | 不 鬼丫头摔坏了我的花瓶 |
[13:30] | Oh, the spirit is deeply troubled by something in this room. | 这房间里的某样东西让这鬼魂很难受 |
[13:33] | I called it! It’s the butts! | 我就说是屁股 |
[13:34] | I also knew it was butts. | 我也知道是屁股 |
[13:36] | I didn’t want to say anything before, | 我之前不想说什么 |
[13:37] | but the butts were very suspicious. | 但那些屁股很可疑 |
[13:39] | See, Murray? What do you say now? | 你瞧 默里 现在你还有什么好说的 |
[13:41] | Eh, it’s army ants. | 是蚂蚁大军 |
[13:42] | Murray, stop blaming the ants. | 默里 别再怪到蚂蚁头上了 |
[13:44] | Why can’t you just acknowledge | 你为什么就不能承认 |
[13:46] | that some things can’t be explained? | 世上有些事是无法解释的 |
[13:48] | Oh, I can acknowledge one thing that can’t be explained… | 我可以承认有件事我无法解释 |
[13:51] | Why I choose to live in a house of morons. | 我为什么要跟一家子白痴住在一起 |
[13:53] | While my dad refused to believe in the supernatural, | 正当我爸拒绝相信灵异现象时 |
[13:55] | Barry was super psyched to spread the word | 巴瑞飘飘然地想广而告之 |
[13:58] | about his school-sanctioned Rocky bash… | 宣传他的校园现象级洛基狂欢 |
[14:00] | Until this happened. | 直到这一刻 |
[14:01] | An “f”? Uh… I think you mean “D.” | 不及格 你应该给我差 |
[14:05] | – I don’t. – How did this happen? | -我不应该 -怎么会发生这种事 |
[14:06] | – Did you study? – No, | -你学习了吗 -没学 |
[14:08] | but a very prestigious school administrator | 但头衔很好听的校管理人员 |
[14:10] | said I needed a work/party balance. | 说我需要平衡学习和玩乐 |
[14:12] | Did he also say | 他有没有说 |
[14:13] | that you will never become a doctor with grades like these? | 你这样的成绩永远无法成为医生 |
[14:15] | But that’s my dream. | 可那是我的梦 |
[14:17] | Why would he encourage my reckless lifestyle | 他为什么要鼓励我鲁莽的生活方式 |
[14:19] | without highlighting the consequences? | 又不强调一下后果 |
[14:20] | Well, if I were you, I’d drop everything else | 我要是你 就抛下一切 |
[14:23] | and start cramming for the next exam. | 开始为下次考试猛读书 |
[14:25] | I’m hosting an epic rager for the ages tonight. | 我今晚要办史诗级大派对 |
[14:28] | Rocky Horror? | 《洛基恐怖秀》 |
[14:30] | What is this nonsense? | 这是什么垃圾 |
[14:31] | It’s a movie about a mad scientist | 是部电影 讲的是疯狂科学家 |
[14:34] | who’s actually an alien cross-dresser | 其实是外星异装癖 |
[14:36] | who creates a muscle man in his lab. | 在实验室造出了个肌肉男 |
[14:38] | Just another offensive portrayal of a scientist. | 又一个冒犯科学家的角色 |
[14:42] | Why don’t we ever hear about the well-adjusted scientist | 为什么永远没有适应社会的科学家 |
[14:46] | who pays his taxes | 认真缴税 |
[14:47] | and shows up consistently for his nephew Brandon? | 坚持去看他侄子布兰登 |
[14:50] | Why is this guy walking around in his undies? | 这家伙为什么只穿着内裤 |
[14:53] | That’s Brad. He’s a doof. | 那是布拉德 他可傻了 |
[14:54] | You’re a doof. | 你才傻 |
[14:56] | Damn it, Janet. | 见鬼 珍妮特 |
[14:59] | Hey, Bar, true or false… I crushed the exam. | 小巴 你猜真的假的 我考得很好 |
[15:01] | Oh, here’s a hint… It’s true. | 给你个提示 是真的 |
[15:03] | I’m really happy for you, Erica. | 我真为你开心 爱丽卡 |
[15:04] | Don’t be gracious in your pathetic defeat. | 输得这么可悲就别装高尚了 |
[15:07] | So you got one bad grade. | 你不过是没考好 |
[15:08] | No. It’s not just the test. | 不只是成绩的事 |
[15:10] | I have to cancel the party. | 我必须取消派对 |
[15:11] | But I thought this was your big chance | 但我以为这是你的大机会 |
[15:12] | to meet new people and make new friends, blah, blah, blah. | 见新面孔 结交新朋友之类的 |
[15:15] | Yeah. I’ve clearly failed at that, too. | 是啊 显然这件事我也失败了 |
[15:18] | Come on. It’s not that bad. | 拜托 没有那么糟的 |
[15:19] | You know, most people who fail out of college | 要知道 多数人大学退学时 |
[15:22] | at least have fun doing it. | 至少都玩得很尽兴 |
[15:25] | I haven’t even had that. | 我玩都没玩过 |
[15:27] | With that, Barry’s dreams of an epic party were dead. | 就这样 巴瑞史诗派对的梦死了 |
[15:30] | Back home, it was time to reach beyond the grave. | 而家中 到了联系那一边的时候 |
[15:33] | In order to send the spirit to its proper afterlife, | 为了超度鬼魂 |
[15:36] | we need to apologize for disturbing her rest. | 我们需要为打扰她长眠而道歉 |
[15:39] | It was terrifying but true. | 很恐怖 但都是真的 |
[15:41] | We really did apologize to a ghost. | 我们真的向鬼魂道歉了 |
[15:44] | Beverly, would you like to begin? | 贝弗莉 你想先开始吗 |
[15:45] | Dear little ghost girl, | 亲爱的小鬼丫头 |
[15:46] | I am sorry that I offended you | 很抱歉我那些无价之宝 |
[15:49] | with my priceless and extremely fancy tushy paintings. | 特别高级的屁屁冒犯了你 |
[15:53] | And I’m sorry I wasn’t offended by the butts | 我很抱歉屁股没有冒犯我 |
[15:56] | and, at times, quite excited by them. | 并且有时我还看得很激动 |
[15:58] | And I’m sorry I clung to logic and reason | 我很抱歉 我抓住逻辑与因果 |
[16:01] | like the cold automaton | 像个无情的机器 |
[16:02] | all my romantic partners have accused me of being. | 我过去所有恋人都这么说我 |
[16:06] | What’s this circle of nonsense? | 这个荒唐的圈子是什么 |
[16:08] | It’s not nonsense, Murray. | 这不荒唐 默里 |
[16:09] | We are talking to the dead ghost girl. | 我们在与死鬼丫头对话 |
[16:11] | Karen English says we have to apologize. | 凯伦・英说我们必须道歉 |
[16:14] | You too, Katman? | 你也来 凯特曼 |
[16:15] | She’s on the radio. | 她上过广播 |
[16:16] | And you’re the only one who hasn’t done it yet, so… | 现在只有你还没道歉了 所以 |
[16:18] | You want me to apologize to a ghost? | 你想让我向鬼道歉 |
[16:20] | Fine. Hey, ghost! | 好吧 鬼 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry you have to watch my wife | 很抱歉你必须看着我妻子 |
[16:25] | carry on like a crazy person! | 继续像个疯婆子一样 |
[16:28] | You know, Murray, | 要知道 默里 |
[16:29] | I don’t care that you don’t believe in ghosts, | 我不在乎你不信鬼 |
[16:32] | but it really hurts that you’re not on my team. | 但你不和我站在一队真的让我很受伤 |
[16:34] | What, this team of crazies you assembled? | 什么 就是你集结的这队疯子吗 |
[16:36] | No. My team. | 不 和我一队 |
[16:38] | You should believe in me. | 你该相信我的 |
[16:40] | You know, I haven’t washed your filthy Eagles jersey in months | 要知道 我几个月没洗你脏兮兮的老鹰队服 |
[16:43] | because I support your weird stuff. | 因为我支持你相信的怪东西 |
[16:45] | Not the same. | 这不一样 |
[16:46] | Of course it is, but it doesn’t matter. | 当然一样 但无所谓了 |
[16:48] | I will always back you up. | 我永远都会支持你 |
[16:52] | I wish you’d do the same for me. | 我只希望你也能支持我 |
[16:57] | Halloween was here, | 万圣节到了 |
[16:58] | and in this terrifying tale, | 在这个可怕的故事里 |
[16:59] | it wasn’t the ghost that shocked everyone. | 震惊所有人的不是鬼魂 |
[17:01] | It was my dad. | 而是我爸 |
[17:05] | I thought you hated candles. | 你不是讨厌蜡烛吗 |
[17:06] | They’re good in the bathroom for masking stuff. | 放在卫生间里掩盖一些气味还不错 |
[17:08] | You also said no one should spend money | 你还说没人该花钱买 |
[17:10] | on something that’s gonna melt into a puddle. | 会化成一滩的东西 |
[17:12] | I say a lotta dumb things. | 我说过很多蠢话 |
[17:13] | That’s why I’m here… ‘Cause I’m sorry. | 所以我在这 我很抱歉 |
[17:16] | You’re apologizing to me? | 你在对我道歉吗 |
[17:18] | Not exactly to you. | 不是对你 |
[17:20] | Hey, ghost! | 鬼 |
[17:22] | Uh, sorry that I said you were baloney. | 抱歉我说你都是鬼扯 |
[17:27] | I’m even more sorry, though, | 不过我更抱歉的是 |
[17:29] | that I didn’t acknowledge my wife’s feelings, | 我没有认识到我妻子的感觉 |
[17:32] | because I love | 因为我爱她 |
[17:34] | how passionate she is about the stuff she believes in. | 对于她相信的事 她总是这么有热情 |
[17:38] | And from now on, I’m gonna be on her team, | 从今以后 我会和她一队 |
[17:42] | because we make a great one. | 因为我们是好队友 |
[17:45] | Thank you, Murray. | 谢谢你 默里 |
[17:46] | Could you do me a favor? Could you, uh, talk to the ghost? | 你能帮我个忙吗 你能对鬼说两句吗 |
[17:49] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[17:51] | Do what you do best. | 做你最擅长的 |
[17:53] | Protect the family and tear that ghost a new one. | 保护家人 把鬼训得体无完肤 |
[17:55] | Turns out the only way to get rid of a prim and proper ghost | 原来摆脱掉古板鬼魂的唯一办法 |
[17:58] | was to unleash Beverly Goldberg. | 就是放出贝弗莉・金伯格 |
[18:01] | Uh, hey, Victorian girl… | 维多利亚时期的丫头 |
[18:04] | You’re gonna need to get the out of my house… | 你他妈得滚出我家 |
[18:08] | or I am gonna sell this house to a family of nudists. | 否则我就把房子卖给裸体主义者 |
[18:11] | She’ll do it! | 她说到做到 |
[18:12] | And it’s not gonna be the fit, athletic kind of nudists, either. | 还不是身材好 健美的裸体主义者 |
[18:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:16] | There’s gonna be bits and bobs | 会有一堆一堆的肥肉 |
[18:18] | flappin’ all around the kitchen. | 在厨房里乱晃 |
[18:20] | This is ridiculous. I love it. | 太荒唐了 我爱死了 |
[18:21] | It will be hygienically disgusting. | 非常不卫生 很恶心 |
[18:24] | Give it to ’em, Bevy. | 好好训它们 贝弗 |
[18:25] | So get the out of my house, | 所以快他妈滚出我家 |
[18:27] | you -hating ghost! | 你这讨厌女性身体的讨厌鬼 |
[18:30] | Shame on you. | 你真可耻 |
[18:32] | With that, my parents put the dead to rest for good. | 就这样 我父母让逝者安息了 |
[18:35] | Meanwhile, Geoff and my sister | 与此同时 杰夫和我姐 |
[18:36] | were helping breathe life back into Barry. | 正在帮巴瑞恢复生气 |
[18:38] | Where are we? This isn’t the library. | 这是哪 这不是图书馆 |
[18:41] | – Is it? – No, dummy. | -不是吧 -不是 傻瓜 |
[18:43] | I didn’t want you to miss your party, so I uncanceled it. | 我不想让你错过派对 所以重新办了 |
[18:45] | Yeah, and it got so big, | 是啊 规模变得很大 |
[18:47] | we had to move it out of your dorm and into this theater. | 我们不得不从宿舍搬到这个剧场 |
[18:48] | What? How’d you do all this? | 什么 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:50] | Luckily, I have a boyfriend with no job or school | 幸运的是 我有个男朋友没有工作不上学 |
[18:53] | and a lot of time on his hands. | 有的是时间 |
[18:54] | It’s true. I’m lost and not dealing with it. | 是真的 我迷失了 还不正视问题 |
[18:56] | Why would you do this for me | 你为什么要为我这样做 |
[18:57] | after I publicly handed you your ass in the quad? | 我可在草坪上当众痛扁了你 |
[18:59] | That’s clearly not what happened, | 事实显然不是那样的 |
[19:01] | but I know how hard college is. | 但我知道大学有多艰难 |
[19:03] | I’ve been there. I’m still there. | 我是过来人 现在还在这 |
[19:06] | No one tells you it’s gonna be harder than high school. | 没人说过大学会比高中还难 |
[19:08] | Literally everyone does. | 所有人都说过 |
[19:10] | But I struggled a lot last year, | 但我去年有过很多挣扎 |
[19:12] | but I came out the other side. | 可我看到了光明的一面 |
[19:14] | And you will, too. | 你也会的 |
[19:15] | Look, we both need some balance, | 我们都需要一些平衡 |
[19:18] | so maybe we can help each other find it. | 所以或许我们能帮彼此找到平衡 |
[19:23] | JTP Oh, jtp? | |
[19:25] | JTP Jtp! | |
[19:27] | You coming, buddy? | 你来吗 伙计 |
[19:28] | We need our Frank-N-Furter. | 我们需要弗兰克・伏特 |
[19:31] | Let’s Time Warp. | 穿梭时空吧 |
[19:33] | And Time Warp they did. | 于是他们穿梭了时空 |
[19:34] | Thanks to Erica and the JTP, | 多亏了爱丽卡和JTP |
[19:36] | Barry got his epic Halloween bash. | 巴瑞的史诗级万圣节派对实现了 |
[19:43] | Ooh, look, Murray… A scary ghost. | 看 默里 吓人的鬼魂 |
[19:47] | Yep, the best part about that legendary night | 没错 那传奇一夜最棒的地方 |
[19:49] | was that everyone’s differences | 就是每个人的不同之处 |
[19:50] | brought them a little closer together. | 让他们更亲近了 |
[20:03] | And that’s the end of our Goldbergs ghost story. | 那就是金伯格鬼故事的结局 |
[20:06] | We never did find out exactly | 我们并没有搞清楚 |
[20:08] | what caused the paintings to fall. | 画掉下来的真正原因 |
[20:10] | But sometimes it’s the unexplainable | 但有时正是无法解释的事 |
[20:13] | that makes life exciting. | 让生活更刺激 |
[20:17] | I am with the real Beverly Goldberg. | 我身边的是现实中的贝弗莉・金伯格 |
[20:19] | You had a poltergeist. | 你家闹鬼了 |
[20:21] | One day, we saw the two nudes were lying on the floor. | 某天 我看到两幅裸体画掉到地上 |
[20:24] | And he said, “Oh, my God, | 他说”我的天” |
[20:25] | “the kids must have knocked the pictures off the wall.” | “肯定是孩子们把画撞下来了” |
[20:28] | And then a few days later, | 然后几天后 |
[20:29] | we hear a crash, and we run in, | 我们听到响声 跑过去 |
[20:31] | and these same two pictures are lying on the ground. | 还是这两幅画掉到地上 |
[20:33] | And they were slashed across the rear end. | 画上的臀部被划开了 |
[20:35] | I happened to know a psychic. | 我刚好知道一个灵媒 |
[20:37] | She was on the radio. | 她上过广播 |
[20:39] | She said, “You have a Victorian spirit here.” | 她说”你家里有维多利亚时期的鬼魂” |
[20:41] | The spirit is deeply troubled. | 这个鬼魂很不开心 |
[20:43] | I walked through the house room for room | 我走遍家里每一个房间 |
[20:45] | and yelled at the spirit, “If you don’t wise up…” | 对鬼魂大喊”假如你不放聪明点” |
[20:48] | “Get the out of my house!” | “快他妈滚出我家” |
[20:50] | “…we are gonna sell this house to some people.” | “我们就把房子卖给[消音]” |
[20:53] | To the people that bought the house from us, | 买下我家房子的人 |
[20:55] | you shouldn’t be afraid of the dining room. | 你们不必害怕餐厅 |
[21:01] | Trick or alls! | 不给糖果就糟糕 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t expecting anyone. | 抱歉 我不知道有人会来 |
[21:05] | – It’s 8:00 on Halloween! – Is it? | -今天万圣节 现在才八点 -是吗 |
[21:08] | I kinda lost track of time. | 我有点记不清时间了 |
[21:09] | Sweet Legs, | 亲爱的 |
[21:10] | why am I sensing negative energy entering our evening? | 我们的夜晚为何有股负能量闯进来 |
[21:13] | My teacher and the kooky shawl lady? | 我的老师和古怪的披肩女士 |
[21:15] | Oh, it’s the butt boy. Why are you here? | 是屁股男孩 你怎么来了 |
[21:17] | It’s Adam. And again, it’s Halloween. | 我叫亚当 再说一次 今天是万圣节 |
[21:19] | Why can’t you sense that? | 这你怎么感觉不到 |
[21:20] | And, oh, my God, why are you guys wearing matching robes? | 我的天 你们为什么穿着情侣浴袍 |
[21:23] | Let’s just say there are some things science can’t explain. | 姑且说有些事是科学无法解释的 |
[21:27] | This is definitely the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这绝对是我见过的最恐怖的事 |