时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, Thanksgiving meant football, | 在八十年代 感恩节就是看橄榄球赛 |
[00:03] | the Macy’s Day Parade, and my dad’s favorite movie… | 看梅西百货大游行 和我爸最爱的电影 |
[00:06] | Planes, Trains and Automobiles. | 《落难见真情》 |
[00:08] | Those aren’t pillows! | 挨着我的不是枕头 |
[00:11] | He thought his buns were his pillows, | 他以为他的屁股是枕头 |
[00:13] | but they were his buns! | 但其实是他的屁股 |
[00:16] | I liked when he was going the wrong way on the highway. | 我喜欢他们在高速公路走错方向的情节 |
[00:21] | I’ve done that. | 我也走错过 |
[00:22] | It’s like John Hughes made this just for me. | 就像约翰・休息专门为我拍的电影一样 |
[00:24] | Well, he didn’t, Gene Shalit. | 并不是 大影评人 |
[00:26] | So, why don’t you pipe down | 你为什么不闭上嘴 |
[00:27] | and go help your mom with the giblets? | 去帮你妈收拾鸡杂 |
[00:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[00:29] | But only ’cause I don’t know what giblets are, | 但仅仅是因为我不知道鸡杂是什么 |
[00:31] | and I like to learn. | 所以想学习一下 |
[00:32] | My mom was determined to butter up | 今年我妈除了给火鸡抹黄油 |
[00:34] | more than just the turkey this year. | 还下决心油润另一件事 |
[00:36] | Tell me. How’s your dad? | 告诉我你爸状态怎么样 |
[00:37] | Is the movie working? | 电影看得开心吗 |
[00:38] | Does he seem joyful and full of Thanksgiving cheer? | 他看起来很欢乐 充满了感恩节愉悦吗 |
[00:40] | He did chuckle twice, | 他确实轻笑了两声 |
[00:42] | but those also might have been small burps. | 但那也可能是轻轻打嗝 |
[00:43] | I really need your dad to be in a great mood. | 我真的很需要你爸保持好心情 |
[00:46] | Pop-Pop is coming. | 爷爷要来 |
[00:47] | – Pop-Pop? – Your dad can’t know! | -爷爷 -不能让你爸知道 |
[00:50] | Yeah, the cursing old guy at the end of the dinner table | 是啊 桌角多了个骂人的老头 |
[00:52] | will be our little secret. | 会是我们的小秘密 |
[00:53] | Family takes care of family, but, yes, | 家人之间要彼此照顾 但是没错 |
[00:55] | he’s terrible in every way that counts in society. | 从人类社会的各个角度来看他都很讨厌 |
[00:57] | Yep, my dad’s father could be a tad unpleasant. | 是的 我爸的父亲确实有点让人不愉快 |
[01:00] | Whatever this is, I don’t want it or need it. | 不管这是什么 我不想要也不需要 |
[01:02] | It’s me, your grandson. | 是我 你孙子 |
[01:04] | What the xxxx is this? I don’t drink lady soda. | 这他妈是什么 我不喝娘们的汽水 |
[01:07] | How you doing, Ben? | 你好吗 本 |
[01:08] | You think you’re better than me? | 你以为你比我强吗 |
[01:09] | And that is why you never trust a Polynesian. | 所以说你永远不能信任波利尼西亚人 |
[01:11] | Plus, he makes Dad absolutely miserable. | 再说 他总把老爸气得够呛 |
[01:14] | It’s gonna be another Angst-giving. | 今年又要变成愤恨节了 |
[01:16] | – Angst-giving? – It’s clever wordplay. | -愤恨节 -聪明的文字游戏 |
[01:18] | I’m super proud of it, | 想到这名字我很骄傲 |
[01:19] | even though it’s gonna be a living nightmare for everyone. | 尽管愤恨节会变成所有人的噩梦 |
[01:21] | Not this year. | 今年不会 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna give your dad the best day ever | 我要让你爸度过最开心的一天 |
[01:24] | so that when he finally does see Pop-Pop, | 这样当他终于见到爷爷时 |
[01:26] | he won’t even mind. | 他根本不会生气 |
[01:28] | Sure, ’cause people rarely hold onto the memory | 当然 因为人们很少会记仇 |
[01:30] | of the person who hurt them most as a child. | 很少记恨童年时伤他最深的人 |
[01:32] | First, I’ll let Steve Martin and John Candy | 首先 我让《落难见真情》两个主演 |
[01:35] | work their thin guy/fat guy chemistry, | 发挥他们胖瘦搭档的魔力 |
[01:37] | then I’ll invite his dingbat friends over. | 然后我把他的傻朋友们请到家来 |
[01:39] | Don’t Bill and Vic | 但比尔和维克 |
[01:40] | have to be with their own miserable families on Thanksgiving? | 不用跟自己可悲的家人过感恩节吗 |
[01:43] | Lucky for us, Bill is totally alone. | 我们走运了 比尔孑然一人 |
[01:45] | – He has no one. – That is lucky. | -他身边一个人都没有 -确实走运 |
[01:47] | And Vic is Canadian. | 而维克是加拿大人 |
[01:49] | And those moose kissers celebrate Thanksgiving in October | 那些驼鹿杀手在十月过感恩节 |
[01:52] | for hockey or maple syrup reasons. | 因为冰球和枫糖浆什么的 |
[01:53] | Yeah, I guess Vic and Bill do calm Dad down, | 我想维克和比尔确实能让老爸冷静下来 |
[01:56] | like that blanket you throw on Lucky when it thunders. | 就像打雷时你给幸运盖的毯子一样 |
[01:58] | And then comes my masterstroke… | 然后就是我的制胜绝招 |
[02:00] | Your dad is gonna watch his beloved Eagles beat the Cowboys. | 你爸会看他挚爱的老鹰队战胜牛仔队 |
[02:04] | How are you gonna guarantee the Eagles win? | 你怎么能保证老鹰队会赢 |
[02:05] | Easy. I told him the game starts at 2:00. | 简单 我告诉他比赛两点开始 |
[02:08] | They already played, | 他们已经比过了 |
[02:09] | and those bumbling green doofuses somehow won. | 那些笨手笨脚的绿衣服傻蛋居然真的赢了 |
[02:13] | So, you recorded it and you’re gonna play it back for him. | 这么说你录下比赛 放给他看 |
[02:15] | I admit, it’s brilliant. | 我承认 确实厉害 |
[02:17] | Except for one small snag. | 除了一个小插曲 |
[02:21] | – Ben? – I know you told me to come over at 4:00, | -本 -我知道你叫我四点来 |
[02:23] | but I have no heat, | 但我家里没暖气 |
[02:24] | and you people like to burn money, so here I am. | 你们又喜欢烧钱 所以我来了 |
[02:26] | You brought a little something? Thank you. | 你带吃的来了 谢谢 |
[02:29] | – It’s empty. – It’s for leftovers. | -这是空的 -是用来装剩菜的 |
[02:31] | I’m on a fixed income. Oh, where’s your can? | 我的收入很固定 你家厕所在哪 |
[02:33] | I took a hit off the garden hose | 我在花园水管喝了点水 |
[02:34] | and my bladder is the size of a cashew. | 我的膀胱只有腰果那么大 |
[02:36] | There’s one upstairs. | 楼上有一间 |
[02:39] | Second floor. | 还有二楼 |
[02:40] | Oh, look at this one with the fancy head glasses. | 瞧这孙子戴的高级头部眼镜 |
[02:42] | They’re for seeing. Also, hello, Granddad. | 是为了能看清东西 你好 爷爷 |
[02:44] | Dad! The hell are you doing here? | 爸 你怎么来了 |
[02:46] | Came through the back because I got lost | 我从后门进来 因为我迷路了 |
[02:48] | wandering through this landed estate which is Murray Acres. | 默里庄园的地产太广袤了 |
[02:52] | It’s just a simple suburban home. | 这不过是朴素的郊区房 |
[02:53] | Whatever helps you sleep at night, sellout. | 随你怎么安慰自己吧 都是你卖身赚的 |
[02:55] | Wait, but come here. | 等等 过来 |
[02:56] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[02:57] | I thought you had to be dead to have skin that gray, | 我以为只有死人才会这样面如死灰 |
[02:59] | but turns out you just look like crap. | 但原来你只是气色不好 |
[03:01] | Anyway, so, kid, here. Hang this up for me, will ya? | 总之 孩子 给你 帮我挂起来行吗 |
[03:18] | It was Thanksgiving Day, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的感恩节 |
[03:20] | and Barry and Erica were ready to be picked up | 巴瑞和爱丽卡正等着搭车 |
[03:22] | for the short ride home. | 回到不远的家 |
[03:24] | I’m dying. I haven’t eaten in 17 hours. | 我饿死了 我17个小时没吃东西 |
[03:26] | I’m gonna regret asking. Why? | 我问了肯定后悔 为什么 |
[03:28] | Just like the Pilgrims, I’m starving myself | 就像朝圣者一样 我饿着自己 |
[03:30] | to maximize stomach space | 让肚子腾出所有地方 |
[03:31] | for the turkey bounty that lies ahead. | 然后想吃多少火鸡就吃多少 |
[03:33] | Crack a history book. | 看本历史书吧 |
[03:34] | If you were in Pilgrim times, you’d die immediately. | 我们要是还活在朝圣时代 你会立即死翘翘 |
[03:36] | Probably of some shoe-buckle mishap. | 或许是鞋扣造成的意外 |
[03:38] | Or I’d win over the Indians | 或者我会赢得印第安人的青睐 |
[03:40] | by introducing them to the ultimate weapon… Nunchucks. | 向他们介绍至尊武器 双节棍 |
[03:44] | Big Tasty’s face on every totem pole. | 大甜甜的脸会刻在每个图腾柱上 |
[03:47] | That honestly might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 说实话 那或许是我听过的最蠢的话 |
[03:49] | What’s got four wheels and is your uncle? This guy. | 谁有四个轮子又是你们叔叔 这家伙 |
[03:53] | Well, I spoke too soon. | 我话说早了 |
[03:54] | Wait, why are you here? | 等等 你怎么来了 |
[03:55] | I thought Geoff was supposed to pick us up. | 我以为杰夫要来接我们 |
[03:56] | New plan. You guys were on the way, | 新计划 你们跟我顺路 |
[03:58] | so I told your parents I’d pick you up. | 所以我告诉你们爸妈我来接你们 |
[04:00] | Now, get in the ‘Vette and let’s ride. | 快上我的维特 我们走 |
[04:02] | But this isn’t a Corvette. It’s a Chev-ette. | 但这不是克尔维特跑车 只是辆雪维特 |
[04:04] | Yeah. It’s a Chevy ‘Vette. | 没错 是雪佛兰雪维特 |
[04:07] | We’re talking the same language here, nephew. | 我们说的是一回事 大侄子 |
[04:08] | – Now, get in. – Uncle Marvin, you’ve lost a lot of weight. | -快上车 -马文叔叔 你瘦了好多 |
[04:10] | Thanks for noticing. | 多谢你注意到了 |
[04:12] | You ever heard of an Egyptian tapeworm? | 你听说过埃及绦虫吗 |
[04:13] | – God, no. – Well, consider yourself lucky. | -老天 没有 -那算你走运 |
[04:14] | Well, you look good, and I dig that outfit. | 你看起来很帅 我喜欢你的衣服 |
[04:17] | Kind of look like Sly Stallone in that movie Cobra. | 有点像《眼镜蛇》里的史泰龙 |
[04:19] | You mean hero cop Marion “Cobra” Cobretti? | 你指英雄警察”眼镜蛇”马里恩・眼镜莱迪吗 |
[04:22] | ‘Cause I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 因为我根本没看过那部电影 |
[04:24] | All right. Everybody, strap in. | 好了 大伙 系好安全带 |
[04:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:31] | Stupid piece of American steel! | 美国产的破烂车 |
[04:32] | He’s already pulling a Marvin. | 他已经拿出马文经典做派了 |
[04:33] | I’m not pulling a Marvin. | 我没有拿出马文经典做派 |
[04:35] | But of course he was. | 但这就是马文经典做派 |
[04:36] | See, Uncle Marvin always found a way | 你瞧 马文叔叔总有办法 |
[04:38] | to screw up the simplest tasks. | 搞砸最简单的小任务 |
[04:40] | I hate Thanksgiving! | 我恨感恩节 |
[04:42] | – I hate it so much! – I’m a healer! Let me heal you! | -恨死了 -我是治愈者 让我治愈你 |
[04:44] | I! Am! Not! Irresponsible! | 我才没有不负责任 |
[04:51] | Nice. | 赞 |
[04:52] | Hey, guys. I’m supposed to scoop you. | 大伙 我该接你们回家的 |
[04:53] | That’s who I was supposed to call. | 原来我该打电话通知你 |
[04:55] | Man, that’s on me. | 这怪我 |
[04:56] | Sorry, smiley haircut. | 抱歉 发型奇怪的微笑小子 |
[04:58] | Not a worry. You just pulled a Marvin. | 别担心 你不过拿出了马文经典做派 |
[04:59] | I didn’t pull anything. | 我什么做派都没有 |
[05:00] | Maybe we should just ride with Geoff. | 或许我们该搭杰夫的车 |
[05:02] | No, I can handle a simple drive home, | 不 简单载人回家我能做到的 |
[05:04] | just like I handled my hungry, hungry tapeworm. | 就像我处理了很饿很饿的绦虫 |
[05:06] | Oh, that explains your dramatic and concerning | 难怪你的脸和身材变化这么巨大 |
[05:08] | face and body change. | 让人好担心 |
[05:09] | Your face is concerning. | 你的脸才让人担心 |
[05:11] | We’ll just see you and your parents back at the house. | 我们在家里跟你和你父母碰头 |
[05:12] | Your parents are coming? | 你父母也要来 |
[05:14] | You’re all so screwed. | 你们都死定了 |
[05:17] | I’m zonked. | 心好累 |
[05:18] | You guys must be bushed from however school works. | 无论学校是怎么运作的 肯定让你们累坏了 |
[05:21] | Why don’t you just sit back and relax and close your eyes, | 不如你们靠后 闭上眼放松一下 |
[05:23] | and let the purr of my ‘Vette sing you to sleep. | 让维特的震动声哄你们睡觉 |
[05:25] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[05:26] | I love to wake up in a new location. | 我喜欢在一个新地点醒来 |
[05:28] | Unfortunately, things went south from there. | 不幸的是 情况从这里开始急转南下 |
[05:30] | And also west. | 又一路向西 |
[05:32] | Man… I feel so refreshed, | 老天 我精力充沛 |
[05:35] | like I slept forever. | 就像睡了好久一样 |
[05:37] | Oh, please. I slept ten times better than you. | 拜托 我睡得比你舒服十倍 |
[05:39] | Uncle Marvin, who’s a better sleeper? | 马文叔叔 我们俩谁睡得更好 |
[05:41] | Wait, where are we? This doesn’t look familiar. | 等等 我们在哪 风景好陌生 |
[05:43] | Pittsburgh? | 匹兹堡 |
[05:45] | – What the hell, man? – It’s all good. | -搞什么 伙计 – 没事的 |
[05:47] | I just took a teeny, tiny stop to get a farm fresh turkey. | 我稍微绕了点路 搞了只新鲜的农场火鸡 |
[05:50] | I musta gotten turned around on 76. | 我肯定是绕到76号路上了 |
[05:52] | For hundreds of miles? | 饶了几千公里吗 |
[05:54] | I got too much pride to stop and ask for directions. | 我太过骄傲 不肯停车问路 |
[05:57] | That big Pittsburgh sign back there was my first clue. | 看到刚才那个匹兹堡大牌子我才有点数 |
[06:00] | Dude, this isn’t even a turkey. It’s a ham. | 哥们 这根本不是火鸡 这是火腿 |
[06:03] | That’s a turkey, all right. | 这就是火鸡 |
[06:05] | It’s a beautiful, boneless, spiral-cut, honey-glazed turkey. | 是美丽的无骨环切蜜汁火鸡 |
[06:08] | I don’t care what it is! | 我不在乎这是什么 |
[06:09] | Tear me off a pig wing so I can stuff it in my mouth! | 给我扯根猪翅让我大吃特吃 |
[06:13] | Not a chance, mister. | 没门 先生 |
[06:14] | That bad pink bird is for dinner. | 这只大粉鸡要留着晚餐时吃 |
[06:17] | From now on, “pulling a Marvin” | 从现在起 “拿出马文经典做派” |
[06:18] | is gonna be about farm fresh turkey | 意味着新鲜的农场火鸡 |
[06:20] | and getting children home safely. | 和平安送孩子们回家 |
[06:22] | We’re in Western Pennsylvania with a ham. | 我们带着火腿 人在宾夕法尼亚西部 |
[06:25] | You’re oh-for-two. | 你已经犯了两个大错 |
[06:26] | Don’t sweat, Boba Fett. | 别担心 波巴・费特 |
[06:28] | Sign says we’re right by the airport. | 标志说我们马上就到机场了 |
[06:30] | We’ll just ditch the ‘Vette, we’ll get a flight, | 我们抛下维特 乘飞机回去 |
[06:32] | everyone will be home safe and sound. | 每个人都会平安到家 |
[06:33] | As my brother and sister prepared to fly home, | 正当我的哥哥姐姐准备飞回家时 |
[06:35] | Pop-Pop was already flying off the handle. | 爷爷的火气已经飞得老高了 |
[06:38] | Football. Come on, let’s watch the parade. | 橄榄球 拜托 我们看大游行 |
[06:40] | That leggy Mary Hart’s doing the play-by-play. | 大长腿玛丽・哈特在做详细报道 |
[06:42] | Never. It’s my Eagles. | 没门 这是我的老鹰队 |
[06:44] | Come on. Sometimes there’s a gust of wind | 拜托 有时会忽然起大风 |
[06:46] | and that schmuck holding Snoopy’s ropes, | 那个拽着史努比的傻蛋 |
[06:48] | he goes airborne, and he lands on some kids. | 会飞上天 砸到某个孩子身上 |
[06:50] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[06:51] | If it was your house, there’d be no father, | 假如是你家 家里绝不会有父亲的身影 |
[06:53] | and we’d have to raise ourselves. | 我们就得养大自己了 |
[06:54] | That’s still a thing with you? | 你还纠结那些破事呢 |
[06:56] | Move on. I have. | 翻篇吧 我早翻了 |
[06:57] | It’s a real treat when the Goldberg men get together. | 金伯格家的男人们聚到一起可真欢乐 |
[07:02] | It’s not okay in there. | 那里情况很糟糕 |
[07:03] | You could cut that tension with the knife in Ben’s boot. | 气氛紧张得都能用本的靴子里藏的刀切开 |
[07:07] | Which he showed to me. | 他特意给我看的那把刀 |
[07:08] | He said he needs it for when he rides on the bus. | 他说搭公交时用得上 |
[07:11] | I know, but the perfect Thanksgiving plan is still intact, | 我知道 但完美感恩节计划不受影响 |
[07:14] | and it all starts with a slice of delicious… | 一切都从美味的派 |
[07:16] | Oh, spiced ass! | 见鬼 |
[07:18] | Murray won’t even blink. | 默里眼睛都不会眨一下 |
[07:20] | It’s okay. The day can still be salvaged. | 没关系 今天还有救 |
[07:22] | Bill and Vic will be here any minute. | 比尔和维克随时会来 |
[07:24] | – Bill and Vic aren’t coming. – The hell you say to me? | -比尔和维克不来了 -你对我胡说八道什么 |
[07:26] | Did you just chuck a yam at me? | 你居然朝我扔白薯 |
[07:28] | Oh, butch it up. It was cooked. | 有点男人样 是熟的白薯 |
[07:30] | It’s not my fault Bill’s appendix exploded three days ago. | 比尔的阑尾在三天前爆炸了又不能怪我 |
[07:33] | They just found him. His side is super infected. | 他们才发现他 他半边身子严重感染 |
[07:35] | Oh, that selfish bastard. | 那个自私的混蛋 |
[07:37] | He sends his love. | 他向我们问好 |
[07:38] | And as for Vic, | 至于维克 |
[07:40] | he’s serving turkey dinners at a homeless shelter. | 他要在流浪汉庇护所帮忙做火鸡晚餐 |
[07:41] | Of all the days to do that. | 哪天去不行偏偏今天去 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I’m not sure your perfect Thanksgiving plan is working out. | 我不确定你的完美感恩节计划会有用 |
[07:47] | It’s okay. We still have the Eagles. | 没关系 我们还有老鹰队 |
[07:48] | Beverly! | 贝弗莉 |
[07:50] | You recorded my Eagles game! | 你录了我的老鹰队比赛 |
[07:51] | Oh, I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[07:53] | – Uh, Adam did it. – Me? | -是亚当干的 -我 |
[07:55] | He’s our common enemy that we can all rally against. | 他是我们共同的敌人 我们可以一致抗敌 |
[07:57] | Just go with it. It’s fun. | 顺势演下去吧 很好玩的 |
[07:58] | Forget this. I’m going to the basement | 算了吧 我要去地下室 |
[08:00] | to play with my real friends, Mario and Luigi. | 和我真正的朋友马里奥路易吉一起玩 |
[08:03] | They sound like they have accents. | 听着像有口音的外国佬 |
[08:04] | Anyway, sorry about your stupid game. | 总之 关于你的破比赛我很抱歉 |
[08:06] | I was just trying to get the parade, | 我只是想看大游行 |
[08:07] | and I pressed, uh, one of your fancy VCR buttons. | 然后按了你们高级录像机上的按钮 |
[08:09] | But why would you turn on the parade during Murray’s game? | 但你为什么要在默里看比赛时看游行 |
[08:12] | What? Are you another parade hater? | 什么 你也憎恨游行吗 |
[08:13] | You ruined my game. | 你毁了我的比赛 |
[08:15] | But the Eagles won! | 可老鹰队赢了 |
[08:16] | – They won? – Back to the parade. | -他们赢了 -继续看游行 |
[08:19] | Did it again. | 我又按错了 |
[08:20] | They won in overtime on a Hail Mary pass! | 他们在加时赛靠玛丽亚传球赢了 |
[08:23] | This is literally the worst day of my life! | 这真真是我人生中最糟的一天 |
[08:27] | Murray, you see the game? | 默里 你看比赛了吗 |
[08:28] | Holy crap! What a doozy! | 我的天 真是极好的 |
[08:30] | I hate football, and even I thought it was thrilling, | 我讨厌橄榄球 但连我都觉得好激动 |
[08:32] | like watching a movie about football. | 就像看橄榄球电影一样 |
[08:33] | Such a doozy! | 真是极好的 |
[08:35] | Oh, I could really feel the city around us come alive | 在最后那几刻 我切身感受到 |
[08:38] | in those last few moments. | 整个城市都变得鲜活了 |
[08:39] | A doozy! | 真是极好的 |
[08:41] | We get it. You saw the game, okay? | 我们知道了 你们看了比赛 行了吗 |
[08:43] | And for some reason, you keep saying “doozy.” | 你还莫名其妙一直说”极好的” |
[08:46] | Erica said this night would make us question everything. | 爱丽卡说今晚会让我们质疑一切 |
[08:48] | By the way, where is my little Turkey Day buffer? | 顺带一提 我的感恩节救命女友在哪 |
[08:52] | Excuse me… Panam. | 打扰一下 泛美 |
[08:53] | Such an exotic name. | 名字真有异域风情 |
[08:54] | Are you from the Orient? | 你是东方来的吗 |
[08:55] | Pan Am is the airline. | 泛美是航空公司名 |
[08:57] | I’m Elaine from here. | 我是本地来的伊莱恩 |
[08:58] | Please don’t correct me, Elaine from here. | 请不要纠正我 本地来的伊莱恩 |
[09:00] | It’s an ugly color on you. | 你这样子不好看 |
[09:01] | Now, when can I expect meal service, huh? | 什么时候可以吃飞机餐 |
[09:04] | I’m sorry, it’s a 40-minute flight, | 不好意思 航班才40分钟 |
[09:06] | so we won’t even be coming by with the beverage cart. | 我们连饮料车都不会推出来 |
[09:08] | What about peanuts? This gentleman right here took the last bag. | -给花生吗 -最后一包被这位先生吃了 |
[09:10] | If you don’t want me taking them, | 你们要是不想让我拿 |
[09:12] | don’t leave them in the back of the bottom drawer in the galley. | 就不要放在厨房最下层抽屉的最里面 |
[09:14] | Damn it, we should be home right now. | 见鬼 我们本该到家了 |
[09:16] | Geoff isn’t equipped to handle our family’s holiday bullcrap. | 杰夫应付不来我们家的节日狗血戏 |
[09:19] | Listen, I got your back. | 有我在 |
[09:21] | Why don’t we use this handy-dandy air phone | 我们为什么不用这个神奇的飞机电话 |
[09:23] | and we’ll inform them that we’re running a little bit behind. | 通知他们我们会晚点到家 |
[09:26] | Great idea. I’m starving. Let’s order a pizza first. | 好主意 我饿死了 我们先订个披萨 |
[09:28] | These phones cost like $11 a minute. | 这些电话1分钟要11美元 |
[09:31] | Money’s no object. Give me your credit card. | 钱不是问题 把你的信用卡给我 |
[09:33] | Me? Use yours. | 我 用你的 |
[09:34] | Mine were all cut up in nine unrelated misunderstandings. | 我的卡都因为一些误会被剪了 |
[09:39] | Dad did give me a credit card to use during an emergency. | 老爸确实给了我危急时候用的信用卡 |
[09:41] | What? Why would he give you one and not me? | 什么 为什么给你不给我 |
[09:44] | At the airport, we could’ve bought food | 我们本可以在机场买吃的 |
[09:46] | and important Pittsburgh trinkets and baubles. | 还有很重要的匹兹堡小玩意 |
[09:48] | It’s ringing. | 通了 |
[09:49] | Hi, Mom, it’s Erica. We’re gonna be late | 妈 我是爱丽卡 我们晚点到家 |
[09:51] | because Marvin pulled a Marvin, | 因为马文拿出马文经典做派 |
[09:52] | and we’re in the skies over Pittsburgh. | 我们在匹兹堡上空 |
[09:53] | Okay, see you soon, bye. | 好了 回头见 再见 |
[09:54] | You see? No problem. | 你瞧 不成问题 |
[09:55] | Uncle Marvelous will have you guys home lickety-split. | 马厉害叔叔秒秒钟送你们回家 |
[09:58] | Bad news, folks. | 伙计们 坏消息 |
[09:59] | Due to some unforeseen weather in Philadelphia, | 由于费城天候突变 |
[10:01] | we are being diverted to Nashville. | 我们将改在纳什维尔降落 |
[10:04] | That announcement could have been for any flight. | 或许说的不是我们这架飞机 |
[10:05] | While Marvin and my siblings were going off-course, | 正当马文和我的手足们偏离路线时 |
[10:08] | my mom’s plans were heading the same way. | 我妈的计划正朝原方向发展 |
[10:10] | So, Mr. Goldberg Senior, are you retired? | 老金伯格先生 你退休了吗 |
[10:14] | You know, 14 years ago, these sons of bitches | 14年前 那些王八犊子 |
[10:16] | gave me a Timex watch and shoved me out the door. | 给我一块天美时手表就将我扫地出门 |
[10:18] | They got the best years of my life. | 我最好的年月都给了他们 |
[10:19] | So, screw them. | 他们去死吧 |
[10:20] | What are you up to these days? | 你最近在忙些什么 |
[10:21] | Well, most recently, | 最近 |
[10:23] | I’m being grilled by this, | 有个小子自以为是电视名嘴 |
[10:24] | grinning schnook who thinks he’s Donahue. | 在我对面一直烦我 |
[10:26] | – I’m sorry. – For what? | -对不起 -为什么 |
[10:27] | – Engaging you. – When are we eating, Murray? | -我不该和你说话 -什么时候开饭 默里 |
[10:28] | I don’t like these people. | 我不喜欢这些人 |
[10:29] | These people can hear you. | 这些人能听到你说话 |
[10:31] | They know how they are. | 他们知道自己什么德行 |
[10:32] | Okay, well, I just got off the phone with Erica. | 好了 我刚和爱丽卡通完电话 |
[10:34] | Everything’s fine, but they’re a bit delayed | 一切都好 但他们会晚点到家 |
[10:37] | somewhere over Pittsburgh. | 他们在匹兹堡上空某个地方 |
[10:38] | Oh, no, the Steel City! They have so many rivers! | 不 钢铁之城 那里有好多河 |
[10:41] | Let me guess. That other moron son of mine | 让我猜猜 我的另一个白痴儿子 |
[10:43] | pulled a Marvin? | 拿出了马文经典做派 |
[10:43] | He did, in fact, pull his namesake. | 确实如此 他拿出了冠名经典做派 |
[10:46] | But, uh, let me pull a Beverly | 但让我拿出贝弗莉经典做派 |
[10:48] | and drop another veggie platter. | 再端一盘蔬菜拼盘过来 |
[10:49] | Oh, screw this. There’s only, so much jicama a man can eat. | 去他的 谁能吃得下这么多凉薯 |
[10:52] | Dad, don’t go. | 爸 别走 |
[10:55] | – Now you can. – Wait, Ben, Ben. | -现在可以走了 -等等 本 本 |
[10:57] | You can go watch the parade in the basement | 你可以去地下室看游行 |
[10:59] | until dinner’s ready. | 直到晚饭开饭 |
[11:00] | Is that okay with everyone? | 大家都没意见吧 |
[11:01] | – I guess. – It’s not in here. | -我想是的 -不在这就行 |
[11:02] | He’s got his coat. | 他都拿好外套了 |
[11:04] | Great, just go downstairs and make yourself comfortable. | 太好了 下楼舒舒服服等着 |
[11:06] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我去了 |
[11:07] | Oh, my. | 老天 |
[11:08] | That’s not okay! | 这太不像话了 |
[11:09] | The human body changes over time! | 人体会随着时间流逝改变形态 |
[11:11] | Yes, Pop-Pop ruined a lot of Thanksgivings, | 没错 爷爷毁了很多感恩节 |
[11:13] | but nothing compared to what came next. | 但接下来发生的事无与伦比 |
[11:16] | Son of a… | 该死 |
[11:19] | Pop-Pop! | 爷爷 |
[11:20] | My crotchety grandfather took a tumble down the stairs! | 我那古怪的爷爷从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[11:22] | I knew I had to act fast, so I did this. | 我知道我必须迅速去帮忙 于是我这样做了 |
[11:26] | Now, that’s a doozy. | 这才是极好的 |
[11:31] | Uncle Marvin’s 15-minute drive | 马文叔叔让15分钟的车程 |
[11:32] | had turned into a 12-hour layover in Nashville. | 变成了在纳什维尔滞留12小时 |
[11:35] | Man! Music City’s got it all. | 老天 音乐之城要什么有什么 |
[11:38] | I mean, I know it’s Thanksgiving | 我知道现在是感恩节 |
[11:39] | and we’re stuck in an airport hotel, | 我们被困在机场的酒店 |
[11:41] | but who wants to go honky-tonkin’? | 但谁想去廉价音乐酒吧 |
[11:44] | I want you to shut up. | 我想让你闭上嘴巴 |
[11:45] | – I’m calling home. – Oh, God. | -我要给家里打电话 -老天 |
[11:46] | They’re probably eating already. | 他们没准已经开饭了 |
[11:48] | Tell Mom to pour gravy into the phone | 告诉妈妈把肉汁倒进电话 |
[11:49] | so I can taste it with my ears. | 好让我用耳朵尝尝 |
[11:51] | Good thing I nabbed a little something | 幸好我刚才在走廊清洁阿姨的推车里 |
[11:53] | from the maid’s cart in the hallway to tide you over. | 偷偷拿了这些 来帮你渡过难关 |
[11:57] | Oh, sweet, minty sustenance! | 好棒 是薄荷糖 |
[12:00] | Where the hell are you? | 你们到底在哪 |
[12:01] | A motel in Nashville. | 纳什维尔的汽车旅馆 |
[12:04] | That’s a “ho-tel.” | 是酒店 |
[12:06] | Hotel, with an “H” there, Bevy. | 酒店 正经酒店 贝弗 |
[12:08] | And Uncle Marvin has got this, okay? | 交给马文叔叔处理好吗 |
[12:10] | What you’ve got are my children in Tennessee. | 你把我的孩子们处理到了田纳西 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well, you’re the only “Ten I see.” | 而在我眼里你最美丽 |
[12:15] | Is that helping? | 有用吗 |
[12:17] | No. Get them home, now. | 没用 现在就带他们回家 |
[12:18] | Okay, Uncle Marvin’s on the case. | 好的 马文叔叔这就去办 |
[12:20] | Don’t worry, you’re gonna see your kids tomorrow | 别担心 你明天就会见到孩子们 |
[12:21] | or sometime next week. Ta! | 或是下周某个时候 回见 |
[12:23] | Okay, here’s the headline… | 好了 最新消息 |
[12:24] | That “Ten I see” line doesn’t work over the phone. | “在我眼里你最美丽”在电话里说不管用 |
[12:26] | Despite my Mom’s hopes for a perfect Thanksgiving, | 尽管我妈希望能过一个完美感恩节 |
[12:29] | it had all come crashing down. | 一切都支离破碎了 |
[12:31] | Specifically, my grandfather’s old body. | 特别是我爷爷的苍老身躯 |
[12:33] | Let me look at you. I’m a doctor. | 让我看看 我是医生 |
[12:34] | You? A doctor? Eh, eh, no way. | 就你还是医生 不可能 |
[12:36] | He’s a very well-regarded ophthalmologist. | 他是位口碑很好的眼科医生 |
[12:39] | Great. If I need a pair of glasses for my knee, | 太好了 我的膝盖要是想配眼镜 |
[12:40] | I’ll let him know. | 我会告诉他的 |
[12:41] | This man is a pill! | 这个人太讨厌了 |
[12:42] | Which is something you can’t prescribe | 最讨厌的是你就相当于商场眼镜店店员 |
[12:44] | from your LensCrafters in the mall. | 你不算真正的医生 |
[12:46] | Dad! He’s just trying to be helpful. | 爸 他只是想帮帮你 |
[12:48] | Him? What about me? | 他 那我呢 |
[12:49] | Pop-Pop cartwheeling down the stairs messed me up bad. | 爸爸从楼梯上滚下来吓坏我了 |
[12:52] | Give me one of those. | 把这玩意给我 |
[12:53] | Oh, no. Did he crash into you | 不 他那笨拙的老骨头 |
[12:55] | with his stumbly-crumbly body? | 砸到你了吗 |
[12:57] | I might be sharing too much, | 或许我说得太多了 |
[12:59] | but I briefly lost consciousness. | 但我短暂地失去了意识 |
[13:01] | Did one of his beige orthopedic sneakers clock you in the noggin? | 他的米色骨科专用运动鞋踹到你的头了吗 |
[13:04] | No, he fainted, like a lady. | 没有 他跟个娘们似的晕倒了 |
[13:06] | Nice work with this one, Mur. | 这孩子养得好 老默 |
[13:08] | Oh, so now you’re giving me parenting advice? | 现在你来教我养孩子了 |
[13:10] | Hey, remember Thanksgiving in our house? | 还记得咱家的感恩节吗 |
[13:12] | I don’t, because we never had one! | 我不记得 因为从来没过过节 |
[13:14] | Yeah, well, you had something else. | 但你有别的东西 |
[13:16] | It was called dinner, and it was almost every night. | 例如晚餐 几乎每晚都有饭吃 |
[13:18] | Great news, everyone. Thanksgiving dinner is… | 好消息 大伙 感恩节晚餐 |
[13:20] | Please say served. | 求你说开饭了 |
[13:22] | …tomorrow. | 明天再吃 |
[13:23] | How is a Friday Thanksgiving great news? | 在周五过感恩节算什么好消息 |
[13:25] | Someone pulled a Marvin, | 某人拿出了马文经典做派 |
[13:27] | and the kids are stuck in Nashville. | 孩子们困在纳什维尔了 |
[13:28] | Music City? Oh, no! | 音乐之城 不 |
[13:30] | So much hot chicken and angry fiddlin’! | 那里有好多香辣炸鸡和愤怒小提琴 |
[13:31] | But you guys are welcome to stay here and enjoy each other’s… | 但欢迎你们留下来共度欢乐时光 |
[13:34] | – Lou, we forgot our coats. – We have more at home. | -卢 我们忘记拿外套了 -家里还有 |
[13:36] | Keep it moving. | 继续走 |
[13:37] | Thanks, Mrs. G. | 谢了 金太太 |
[13:38] | I-I’m thankful for those delicious smells | 我很感谢您家里美味的食物香气 |
[13:40] | and the vague sense that my girlfriend is alive | 和我女朋友还活着的微弱希望 |
[13:42] | – somewhere out there. – Well, I’m out of here. | -她就在某个地方 -而我要离开这个地方 |
[13:43] | I would like to say it was fun, | 我很想说我玩得很开心 |
[13:46] | but it was literally a pain in my ass, teeth, and bones. | 但今天真的让我屁股牙齿骨头都痛苦不堪 |
[13:50] | Ben, you’re going nowhere. | 本 你哪也不准去 |
[13:51] | You’re injured, and we have plenty of room. | 你受伤了 我们有的是房间 |
[13:53] | Are the rest of the Kennedys | 肯尼迪家族其余这些人 |
[13:54] | okay with a guest in their compound? | 不介意客人在家里留宿吗 |
[13:57] | As Pop-Pop was ready to call it a night, | 正当爷爷要去休息时 |
[13:59] | Uncle Marvin was taking the new day by storm. | 马文叔叔正在迎接新的一天 |
[14:02] | Wakey-wakey. | 快醒醒 |
[14:04] | Guess which cool uncle solved all your problems. | 猜猜哪个酷叔叔解决了你们所有的问题 |
[14:07] | Thank God. You got us on another flight? | 谢天谢地 你又帮我们订了航班 |
[14:09] | Better. I scored us a ride | 比那更好 我在制冰机旁 |
[14:10] | with a stranger I met at the ice machine. | 让一个陌生人载我们回家 |
[14:12] | – What? – Crazy story… | -什么 -疯狂的故事 |
[14:13] | – I was filling up the bathtub for my road turkey… – Ham. | -我用冰块装满浴缸来让火鸡保鲜 -火腿 |
[14:16] | …and then, on the tenth trip, | 然后再第十次去取冰时 |
[14:17] | I met this guy | 我遇到一个家伙 |
[14:18] | who was so displeased with the fact that I was taking all the ice, | 因为冰都被我拿光生了好大的气 |
[14:21] | so I blamed it on the folks in room 702. | 于是我怪在702号房的房客头上 |
[14:24] | What’s their story? | 他们有什么借口 |
[14:25] | Anyway, now we’re best friends, | 总之 现在我们成了挚友 |
[14:26] | and I scored us a ride to Philly. | 我让他载我们回费城 |
[14:28] | This seems like the start of a horror movie. | 听起来像恐怖电影的开头 |
[14:30] | Or a great friendship. | 或是伟大友谊的开头 |
[14:32] | I like the sound of this mysterious ice fella. | 我觉得这个神秘冰客听起来人不错 |
[14:35] | I’m glad you dig it because we leave in 20. | 你这么说我很高兴 因为我们20分钟后就走 |
[14:36] | Trust me, the rest of the way is gonna be sweet and easy. | 相信我 接下来的旅程会甜蜜而轻松 |
[14:42] | Well, I’ve never been robbed before. | 这是我第一次被抢劫 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry I screamed so much. | 我一直在尖叫 对不起 |
[14:46] | I can’t believe he even took | 真不敢相信他甚至抢走了 |
[14:47] | the Cobra matchstick from my lips. | 我唇间的眼镜蛇火柴 |
[14:50] | Now I just look like a fool. | 现在我看起来像傻瓜一样 |
[14:51] | Yeah, that’s what did it. | 是啊 你之前不像傻瓜 |
[14:52] | Hey, look on the bright side… | 看看好的一面 |
[14:54] | He didn’t want our turkey, okay? | 他不想抢我们的火鸡 不是吗 |
[14:56] | He only wanted our money and our watches and our IDs. | 他只想要我们的钱 手表和身份证 |
[14:59] | A warm ham is not gonna replace my go-kart license! | 一个没冷藏的火腿弥补不了我的卡丁车证 |
[15:02] | We were five freaking minutes from home, | 我们本来五分钟就能到家 |
[15:04] | and now we’re on some deserted Southern road | 现在我们在南方的某条荒路上 |
[15:06] | with only a ham to our name. | 名下只剩一个火腿 |
[15:08] | This is the finest turkey in all the land! | 这是所有土地上最好的火鸡 |
[15:09] | It’s a ham! | 是火腿 |
[15:11] | And the only turkey around here is you. | 这里唯一的傻鸡就是你 |
[15:15] | Listen, I made mistakes, okay? | 我确实犯了错 行了吗 |
[15:18] | But you’re still on my team, right, Bar? | 但你还站在我这边 对吗 小巴 |
[15:20] | I used to think you pulling a Marvin was hilarious, | 我过去觉得你拿出马文经典做派很搞笑 |
[15:23] | but, honestly, now it’s kind of sad. | 但说实话 现在我觉得有点可悲 |
[15:26] | We’re gonna find our own way home. | 我们要自己想办法回家 |
[15:32] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[15:34] | I think this is a ham. | 我觉得这真是火腿 |
[15:35] | While Erica and Barry quit my Uncle Marvin cold turkey, | 正当爱丽卡和巴瑞彻底丢下马文叔叔时 |
[15:38] | my mom was excited to have a Thanksgiving Day redo. | 我妈正激动地准备重启感恩节 |
[15:41] | Morning, Ben. | 早安 本 |
[15:42] | Oh, I’m so glad to see you up and feeling better, | 看到你精神多了我好高兴 |
[15:44] | and I promise, | 我保证 |
[15:45] | we are gonna have a great… | 我们今天会享受很棒的 |
[15:46] | The xxxx are you eating? | 你他妈在吃什么 |
[15:48] | Gobble gobble. | 火鸡咯咯 |
[15:49] | It’s cold, but it’s tasty. | 虽然凉了但很好吃 |
[15:50] | Did you carve my bird? | 你切了我的鸡 |
[15:51] | No, I just yanked the leg off. | 没有 我只是撤掉了腿 |
[15:53] | It fought me, but I won. | 它还反抗 但我赢了 |
[15:55] | Damn it, Ben, I worked my ass off preparing this. | 见鬼 本 这是我累死累活准备的 |
[15:57] | I’m enjoying it. What more do you want? | 我觉得很好吃 你还想让我怎样 |
[15:59] | To eat it together as a family. | 一家人一起吃 |
[16:01] | There’s plenty more. | 还剩下这么多 |
[16:02] | Besides, eh, the big guy hasn’t even been at it. | 再说 那个大胖子根本不想下来吃饭 |
[16:05] | The big guy? You mean your son? Your child? | 大胖子 你是指你儿子吗 你的孩子 |
[16:06] | Like he needs anything more from me, huh? | 他还需要我做什么吗 |
[16:09] | What? He’s got the big house, | 怎么 他有大房子 |
[16:11] | got the tables full of food, the fancy doodads. | 一桌子美食 那些高级玩意 |
[16:14] | Not to mention you, Blondie, | 更别提他还有你 金发妞 |
[16:15] | and those annoying rugrats of yours. | 还有你们那些烦人的小屁孩 |
[16:18] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[16:18] | I think it’s time you left. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[16:20] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说些什么 |
[16:22] | I have tried to be on your side, | 我很努力想站在你这边 |
[16:24] | but you know what? Murray was right. | 但你知道吗 默里是对的 |
[16:26] | You are just awful. | 你这人糟透了 |
[16:27] | Whatever happened to all that | 你之前那套 |
[16:28] | “family takes care of family” baloney? | “家人之间要彼此照顾”的屁话呢 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I don’t think you really want to be part of this family | 我不觉得你真心想做我们的家人 |
[16:31] | ’cause family doesn’t treat people like that. | 因为家人不会这样对待彼此 |
[16:34] | Please don’t make me go. | 求你别让我走 |
[16:35] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[16:36] | I want to…stay. | 我想留下 |
[16:38] | Ben, just say whatever awful thing it is you’re gonna say. | 本 你想说什么难听话就说吧 |
[16:40] | Well, what if… | 假如 |
[16:42] | I want to be part of the family? | 我想跟你们做家人呢 |
[16:45] | I, uh, want to get along with my son, | 我想跟我儿子好好相处 |
[16:47] | but I don’t know how. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[16:52] | If that’s really what you want, I can help you. | 假如这是你真心想要的 我能帮你 |
[16:55] | Oh, I knew I could get my perfect Thanksgiving. | 我就知道我能过上完美感恩节 |
[16:59] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我可不会扯那么远 |
[17:01] | I mean, it’s Friday, and I ate all the corn. | 毕竟今天是周五 玉米还被我吃光了 |
[17:06] | After being “Planes, Trains and Automobile”-ed by Uncle Marvin, | 见我马文叔叔上演《落难见真情》以后 |
[17:09] | Barry and Erica found themselves further from home than ever. | 巴瑞和爱丽卡从未离家这么远 |
[17:13] | Look. There’s a bus leaving for Philly in ten minutes. | 看 十分钟后有大巴去费城 |
[17:16] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[17:16] | If only that guy hadn’t stolen our wallets and your dignity. | 可惜那家伙抢走了我们的钱包和你的尊严 |
[17:19] | Those were the tears of a warrior preparing to strike. | 那是准备进攻的勇士留下的泪水 |
[17:22] | We’re never getting home. | 我们永远也不能回家了 |
[17:23] | Oh, yes, you are. | 你们当然能 |
[17:24] | Marvin, please don’t make things any worse… | 马文 求你不要让事情变得更糟了 |
[17:30] | I know that I blew it before, | 我知道我之前搞砸了 |
[17:32] | and the time before that, and like a million times before that, | 在那之前还搞砸过一百万次 |
[17:35] | but all that’s gonna change now. | 但现在一切都不同了 |
[17:36] | Did you steal another Chevette? | 你又偷了辆雪维特吗 |
[17:37] | ‘Vette. And, no. | 是维特 没有 |
[17:39] | But I do have a great idea to get you guys home. | 但我有个好主意 能让你们回家 |
[17:42] | Because what’s even worse than making you miss Thanksgiving | 因为比让你们错过感恩节更糟糕的事 |
[17:44] | is knowing that I’m the dumbass responsible. | 是知道这都是我这个傻蛋的责任 |
[17:46] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[17:47] | Just trust me one last time, | 最后再相信我一次 |
[17:49] | and I promise that “pulling a Marvin,” | 我保证”拿出马文经典做派” |
[17:50] | it’s gonna mean something good. | 会变成一句好话 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | Let’s see what you got. | 让我们看看你的本事 |
[17:56] | With that, Barry and Erica had no choice | 就这样 巴瑞和爱丽卡别无选择 |
[17:58] | but to trust our uncle, | 只有信任我们的叔叔 |
[17:59] | and that’s when he pulled his most epic Marvin yet. | 这是最经典的一次马文经典做派 |
[18:02] | – Tickets, please. – No time! | -请出示车票 – 没时间了 |
[18:04] | Me and my compadres here work for the medical FBI! | 我和我的密友们是医疗联邦特工 |
[18:07] | And we are mandated | 我们接到命令 |
[18:08] | to get this very real human heart to Philly, STAT. | 立即把这个特别真的人类心脏送到费城 |
[18:10] | Thanksgiving and Uncle Marvin’s reputation hung in the balance. | 感恩节和马文叔叔的名声岌岌可危 |
[18:13] | We just needed one little “yes” to make it home. | 我们只需要一句”好的”就能回家 |
[18:15] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[18:17] | Eh, close enough. | 这句也行 |
[18:19] | I can’t believe that worked. | 真不敢相信我们过关了 |
[18:20] | You actually did it, Uncle Marvin. | 你居然真的做到了 马文叔叔 |
[18:22] | Yeah. I kinda did. | 是啊 算是做到了 |
[18:24] | As Barry and Erica were finally headed home, | 正当巴瑞和爱丽卡终于踏上回家路 |
[18:27] | my dad and Pop-Pop were having a hard time | 我爸和爷爷却无论如何 |
[18:29] | finding the right words… | 也找不到合适的话 |
[18:30] | Or any words. | 或是任何话 |
[18:32] | Okay, so, let me get the ball rolling. | 好吧 那让我先来 |
[18:34] | Murray, maybe you could say something like, | 默里 或许你可以试试这样说 |
[18:35] | “Dad, I’m upset about…” | “爸 你这些举动让我很难过” |
[18:39] | Maybe Ben can start. | 不如让本先来 |
[18:40] | Ben, maybe you could say to Murray, uh, | 本 或许你可以告诉默里 |
[18:43] | “Murray, what you need to understand…” | “默里 你需要理解的是” |
[18:45] | All right, this is not gonna work | 好吧 这样不管用 |
[18:47] | unless everybody uses words. | 每个人得说人话才行 |
[18:48] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[18:49] | You were a crap dad then, | 你过去是个糟烂的爹 |
[18:51] | and you’re a crap dad now. | 现在也是个糟烂的爹 |
[18:53] | – How’s that? – Really bad. | -怎么样 -非常之不好 |
[18:55] | Not constructive or helpful in any way. | 没有任何建设性或帮助 |
[18:57] | He’s right. I wasn’t a great dad… | 他说得对 我过去不是个好父亲 |
[18:59] | ‘Cause he was a crappy kid. | 因为他是个糟烂儿子 |
[19:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:01] | We were kids, you jackass! | 那时我们还是孩子 你这混蛋 |
[19:03] | Okay, this was a mistake. | 好吧 这是个错误 |
[19:04] | Let’s just go back to angry silence. | 我们回到愤怒的沉默吧 |
[19:07] | After your mother left, | 在你妈离开后 |
[19:08] | I was stuck with two dumb boys | 我面对你们两个傻小子 |
[19:10] | and didn’t know how to be a parent, bonehead. | 我不知道该怎么做父亲 笨蛋 |
[19:11] | How is that my fault, you jerk? | 那又不是我的错 你这混蛋 |
[19:13] | It isn’t. I was just scared and lonely | 的确不是 我当时很害怕很孤独 |
[19:15] | and overwhelmed… | 应接不暇 |
[19:18] | And I got angry and took it out on the wrong people, dumbass. | 我变得愤怒 我不该向你们撒气 白痴 |
[19:20] | Well, I didn’t know that, moron. | 我又不知道 白痴 |
[19:22] | I know you’re yelling and it all sounds hateful, | 我知道你们在怒吼 听起来充满愤怒 |
[19:23] | but this is really good. | 但这次对话好成功 |
[19:25] | I had to raise myself and my brother | 我不得不拉扯大自己和弟弟 |
[19:28] | because you wouldn’t, you piece of crap. | 因为你没有养我们 你这垃圾 |
[19:30] | And that is my greatest regret, you fathead idiot. | 那是我最大的悔恨 你这胖头大白痴 |
[19:32] | That is the nicest thing that you have ever said to me, | 那是你对我说过的最有爱的一句话 |
[19:36] | you old sack of bones! | 你这老不死的 |
[19:38] | It’s working. | 起效了 |
[19:39] | It sounds so terrible, but it’s beautiful. | 听起来很可怕 其实很美好 |
[19:41] | That’s why I crap on everything you have, | 所以我才贬低你拥有的一切 |
[19:43] | because I’m jealous. | 因为我嫉妒你 |
[19:44] | I mean, look at your life. | 看看你的生活 |
[19:45] | Look at this big, dumb house | 看看这个大傻房子 |
[19:46] | and your beautiful moron family. | 还有你美好的白痴家庭 |
[19:48] | It is nice! | 确实很美好 |
[19:49] | And I’m proud of myself. | 我为自己感到骄傲 |
[19:50] | You should be, you ass. | 你应该骄傲 王八蛋 |
[19:52] | I’m glad I could share it with you, | 能与你分享我很高兴 |
[19:53] | – you son of a bitch. – Me, too! | -你这老王八 -我也是 |
[19:55] | I’d like to make up for lost time, putz. | 我想弥补我们错过的时光 傻蛋 |
[19:56] | I’d very much like that, you broken old bastard! | 我也非常想弥补 你这扭曲的老犊子 |
[19:59] | This is what I’m talking about! | 我就是这个意思 |
[20:03] | It’s finally Thanks-xxxxxxx-giving! | 总算他妈的过上感恩节了 |
[20:05] | Yep, thanks to my mom, | 没错 多亏了我妈 |
[20:07] | Pop-Pop and my dad finally broke through, | 爷爷和我爸的关系终于有了突破 |
[20:10] | and Barry and Erica decided that “pulling a Marvin” | 而巴瑞和爱丽卡决定”拿出马文经典做派” |
[20:12] | wasn’t a bad thing after all. | 也不是那么糟糕的事 |
[20:14] | It meant showing up when it mattered most. | 那意味着在最关键的时刻出现帮忙 |
[20:17] | And even though it was Friday and there wasn’t any corn, | 尽管那是周五 玉米也吃光了 |
[20:20] | Thanksgiving finally came together. | 我们终于过上了感恩节 |
[20:23] | To all of us. | 敬我们所有人 |
[20:24] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[20:26] | You did it, Mom. | 你做到了 妈 |
[20:27] | You pulled off the perfect Thanksgiving. | 你促成了完美的感恩节 |
[20:29] | That’s the awesome thing about family. | 这就是家人的绝妙之处 |
[20:31] | Just when you think hope is lost, | 正当你失去希望时 |
[20:33] | people who care surprise you in ways you never expected. | 你在乎的人会以出乎意料的方式给你惊喜 |
[20:37] | We still talk about that legendary Thanksgiving to this very day, | 我们直到今天还会说起那个传奇感恩节 |
[20:41] | ’cause in the end, | 因为归根结底 |
[20:42] | no matter how crazy the journey home is, | 无论回家的旅程有多么疯狂 |
[20:44] | the best part is being together. | 最棒的地方 是家人团聚 |
[20:52] | 此集献给爷爷 是的 他滚下楼梯时我真的晕倒了 | |
[20:54] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节 |
[20:55] | How did you like this Thanksgiving? | 您今年感恩节开心吗 |
[20:57] | Pretty good. How about you? | 挺开心的 你怎么样 |
[21:03] | I can’t beliebe I’ve never seen the movie Cobra. | 真不敢相信我从没看过《眼镜蛇》 |
[21:05] | Ah, you’re gonna love it, kid. | 你会很喜欢的 孩子 |
[21:07] | Besides Sly, | 除了史泰龙 |
[21:08] | it’s got Danish bombshell Brigitte Nielsen. | 还有丹麦性感美女布里吉特・尼尔森 |
[21:10] | Red Sonja herself. | 真人版红色索尼娅 |
[21:12] | I’ll get us the tickets. | 我来买票 |
[21:14] | No need. This one’s on Uncle Marvin. | 不必 这次交给马文叔叔 |
[21:16] | Please tell me your wallet’s in there. | 求你告诉我里面是你的钱包 |
[21:17] | Wallets are for people who play by the rules. | 钱包是循规蹈矩的人用的 |
[21:19] | Code blue! | 紧急救命 |
[21:21] | We got an emergency liver transplant in…theater four. | 四号厅需要紧急肝移植 |
[21:24] | I’m gonna need a bucket of ice, | 立即给我们一桶冰 |
[21:25] | and large popcorns STAT! | 和大桶爆米花 |
[21:27] | Yeah, that’ll be nine dollers. | 好的 一共九美元 |
[21:28] | Here’s ten. | 给您十元 |