时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, before social media, | 在八十年代 还没有社交媒体 |
[00:02] | the only way to show off your family | 炫耀家人的唯一方式 |
[00:04] | was with your annual holiday card. | 就是每年一度的节日贺卡 |
[00:06] | Yep. Matching sweaters and smiles | 没错 配套的毛衣和微笑 |
[00:08] | sent to family and friends near and far. | 寄给远亲近邻 |
[00:10] | My mom always had a strong opinion. | 我妈对此总是有强烈的意见 |
[00:12] | Who takes a picture in a field of cornflowers? | 居然有人在矢车菊花田里拍照 |
[00:15] | We all know this is the park behind the interstate. | 我们都知道这是州际公路后面的公园 |
[00:18] | No one thinks you have a summer home. | 没人会以为你们家有避暑别墅 |
[00:20] | I’m gonna regret this, | 我插嘴肯定后悔 |
[00:21] | but they seem pretty happy. | 但他们看起来很开心 |
[00:23] | Well, so do lobsters before you boil them. | 龙虾被煮熟前也很开心 |
[00:25] | Who’s boiling a lobster? | 谁在煮龙虾 |
[00:26] | Everyone, shut your nog holes! | 所有人 合上你们的脸上的窟窿 |
[00:27] | Look at the Kremps’ Christmas card. | 看看克伦普一家的圣诞贺卡 |
[00:31] | They’re literally glowing. | 他们简直在发光 |
[00:33] | They look like the Kennedys… | 看起来像肯尼迪家族一样 |
[00:34] | But with no Teds. | 但是没有泰德 |
[00:35] | These beautiful blond turds are not gonna outdo me this year. | 我今年绝不会输给这些美丽的金发傻蛋 |
[00:39] | No. | 没门 |
[00:40] | The Goldbergs are having a professional holiday photo taken. | 金伯格一家要请专业人士拍节日合照 |
[00:43] | – Nah. – No “nah.” | -不要 -不要”不要” |
[00:44] | You can’t “nah.” I “nah” your “nah.” | 你不能”不要” 我不要你的”不要” |
[00:46] | Murray’s right. You can’t just force us to take a photo | 默里是对的 你不能逼我们拍照 |
[00:50] | out of some sort of vindictive personal jealousy. | 就因为你个人的嫉妒与报复 |
[00:53] | That’s why all photos are taken. | 哪张照片不是因为这个拍的 |
[00:55] | Except you’re forgetting one thing. | 除了你忘记了一件事 |
[00:56] | Yep. We had our own crazy holiday cards. | 没错 我们有自己的疯狂节日贺卡 |
[00:58] | But the matching outfits and stupid poses | 但那些配套的衣服和傻兮兮的姿势 |
[01:00] | hid the fact that every single session was torture. | 让人看不出每次拍照都是折磨 |
[01:03] | It looks like a yearbook for an insane asylum. | 这就像是疯人院年鉴 |
[01:05] | He got you good, Bevy. | 他狠狠损了你 贝弗 |
[01:07] | Hey, kid, I like having you around. | 孩子 我觉得你在我家挺好的 |
[01:09] | Thanks, I guess. I’m your son who lives here, | 姑且说声谢了 你是你儿子 我住在这 |
[01:11] | so it’s a little weird. | 听你这么说有点奇怪 |
[01:13] | No, no, no. The full package. | 不不不 我们要全套 |
[01:14] | No expenses spared. All right. | 不计开销 好的 |
[01:17] | I booked studio time. | 我和照相馆订好时间了 |
[01:19] | Damn it! Why’d I choose to have a family? | 该死的 我为什么选择组建家庭 |
[01:22] | Guess who’s home for winter break! | 猜猜是谁放寒假回家了 |
[01:23] | It’s Erica, and she brought me and laundry. | 是爱丽卡 她把我和脏衣服也带回来了 |
[01:26] | Yep, I’m back, | 没错 我回来了 |
[01:27] | and it’s time not to reconnect or catch up at all. | 是时候不要重新联络感情叙旧了 |
[01:29] | I’m just gonna sleep and do nothing. | 我要睡觉 什么都不做 |
[01:31] | Not nothing, ’cause Mom’s making us take a family photo. | 做不到的 因为老妈逼我们拍全家福 |
[01:33] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:35] | You never saw me! | 你们从没见到我 |
[01:36] | ‘Tis the season | 在这节日里 |
[01:37] | to pre-treat some stains for my lady love. | 我去把女朋友衣服上的污渍提前泡泡 |
[01:40] | You need to do some self-reflecting, kid. | 你需要反思一下自我 孩子 |
[01:43] | Oh, I’m going down! | 我要倒了 |
[01:57] | It was December 11th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十二月十一日 |
[02:00] | and the JTP were preparing | JTP正在准备 |
[02:01] | for their first holiday together as roommates. | 他们成为室友后的第一个圣诞 |
[02:04] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[02:05] | Merry Christmas, George! Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 乔治 圣诞快乐 |
[02:07] | I love It’s a Wonderful Life. | 我特别爱看《生活多美好》 |
[02:08] | It reminds me it is a wonderful life. | 它让我想起生活多美好 |
[02:10] | Of course, one roommate didn’t quite have the holiday spirit. | 当然 有一个室友没什么节日精神 |
[02:14] | Turn the black-and-white nonsense off. | 把这黑白狗屁关掉 |
[02:16] | I demand we watch a true holiday classic… | 我要求我们看真正的节日经典 |
[02:19] | Lone Wolf McQuade. | 《独行侠野狼》 |
[02:20] | Is that even a holiday movie? | 那根本不是节日电影吧 |
[02:22] | Totally. | 当然是 |
[02:22] | It stars a jolly bearded man, Chuck Norris, | 主演是帅气的胡子男 查克・诺瑞斯 |
[02:25] | who delivers joy to children by killing drug kingpins. | 通过杀掉大毒枭 带给孩子们欢乐 |
[02:29] | So, that’s a no. | 所以不是节日电影 |
[02:30] | Time to kick our eyes with some action. | 该用动作戏振奋双眼了 |
[02:31] | Human remote! | 人形遥控器 |
[02:35] | That was my copy of Lone Wolf McQuade. | 那可是我的《独行侠野狼》 |
[02:36] | Uh, we’ve been talking | 我们商量了一下 |
[02:38] | and feel you could be a little more… respectful of our stuff. | 觉得你应该更尊重我们的物品 |
[02:41] | When am I disrespectful, stupid Matt Bradley? | 我什么时候不尊重了 白痴马特・布莱德利 |
[02:43] | For instance, you constantly use my toothbrush. | 例如 你一直用我的牙刷 |
[02:45] | To clean the shower, so you’re welcome. | 用来刷浴室 所以不用谢 |
[02:47] | And every time I get home from work, | 每次我下班回家 |
[02:48] | you “ninja surprise” me with a bo staff to the belly. | 你都用”忍术”突袭我 用棍子打我肚子 |
[02:51] | I thought you were a burglar. | 我以为你是入室抢劫的 |
[02:52] | Six times? | 六次都搞错吗 |
[02:53] | And you ate my allergy medicine. | 你还吃了我的过敏药 |
[02:55] | I regret that one. Tasted real bad. | 那个我很后悔 真的很难吃 |
[02:57] | So, you’re gonna change your ways | 这么说 你会改变行事方式 |
[02:58] | and become a better roommate? | 成为更好的室友吗 |
[02:59] | Over some ticky-tack stuff, | 就因为这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[03:01] | like wearing your shirts | 例如穿你的上衣 |
[03:03] | – and socks and underwear? – What? | -袜子和内裤 -什么 |
[03:04] | Plus, when we talk, you always interrupt… | 再说 我们谈话时 你总打断 |
[03:06] | Silence, okay? | 闭嘴好吗 |
[03:07] | You’ve made your mediocre case, JTP, | 你们的论据太弱了 JTP |
[03:10] | and since it’s the season of forgiveness, | 既然这是原谅的季节 |
[03:12] | you’ll be happy to know I forgive you | 你们会开心地得知我原谅你们了 |
[03:14] | for attacking me in my own home. | 尽管你们在我自己家攻击我 |
[03:16] | I apologize for using this language, | 我很抱歉话说得这么难听 |
[03:18] | but Barry’s a crummy roommate. | 但巴瑞这个室友真不怎么样 |
[03:21] | It’s like no matter what we say, | 就像无论我们说什么 |
[03:22] | he still wears our underwear. | 他还是会穿我们的内裤 |
[03:24] | Tasty needs to be stopped. | 我们需要制止甜甜 |
[03:26] | As the JTP wished Barry would chill out, | 正当JTP希望巴瑞能冷静点 |
[03:28] | my mom was firing up the Festival of Lights. | 我妈正点燃节日的火焰 |
[03:31] | And amen. | 阿门 |
[03:34] | We just had to sit through all that Hebrew jibber-jabber. | 我们耐着性子听完了那些希伯来鸟语 |
[03:36] | Now where’s our presents? | 礼物在哪 |
[03:37] | Gotta start off Hanukkah with a bang. | 光明节的第一晚必须大手笔 |
[03:40] | Tube socks! Tube socks! Tube socks! | 长筒袜 长筒袜 长筒袜 |
[03:42] | These stripey bad boys will fit in all my shoes. | 这些条纹袜穿什么鞋都合适 |
[03:44] | As your romantic partner, | 作为你的亲密伴侣 |
[03:45] | the sock excitement isn’t working for me. | 你因为袜子这么兴奋让我难以接受 |
[03:47] | I’m gonna do better. | 我会改善的 |
[03:48] | Now we discuss the most important part about Hanukkah. | 现在我们讨论光明节最重要的部分 |
[03:51] | Our people’s struggle? | 我们族人的磨难 |
[03:53] | Boring! Our family photo. | 无聊 是我们的全家福 |
[03:55] | That’s still a thing we’re doing? | 我们还要去拍照吗 |
[03:56] | Let these impossibly colorful sweaters be my answer. | 让这些色彩过于鲜艳的毛衣成为我的回答 |
[03:59] | Socks and a sweater! | 又有袜子又有毛衣 |
[04:01] | It’s no big deal. | 没啥了不起的 |
[04:01] | No way am I squeezing into this itchy yarn vomit. | 我绝不要套上这扎人的毛线呕吐物 |
[04:05] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得很漂亮 |
[04:06] | Not just the sweaters, | 不只是毛衣 |
[04:07] | but the fact that you’re including me in your holiday card. | 还有你们愿意让我一起拍节日贺卡的心意 |
[04:09] | Yeah, that’s not what’s happening here. | 事实不是这样的 |
[04:11] | Geoff, that’s Barry’s sweater. | 杰夫 那是巴瑞的毛衣 |
[04:12] | But since you have it on, could you do me a favor | 但既然你穿上了 能不能帮我个忙 |
[04:14] | and do something punchy and kicky | 挥几拳踢几脚 |
[04:16] | so I can see if it has enough elasticity | 让我看看弹性够不够 |
[04:18] | for my hyper monkey? | 应付精力充沛的猴宝宝 |
[04:20] | What is that? | 这算什么 |
[04:21] | Okay, well, clearly, you’re not into it, | 好吧 你显然不愿意 |
[04:23] | so why don’t you just take it off, and I’ll put it on the dog. | 不如你脱下来 我给狗穿上试试 |
[04:26] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[04:28] | Well, I hope you guys enjoy your… Family photo. | 祝你们的全家福拍得开心 |
[04:31] | Erica, | 爱丽卡 |
[04:32] | I think your boyfriend wants to be in our family for some reason. | 我觉得你男友好像莫名想跟我们拍全家福 |
[04:35] | That makes me sad. | 让我觉得好悲哀 |
[04:37] | It makes us all sad, buddy. | 我们都觉得很悲哀 伙计 |
[04:39] | Dude, my mom’s down there | 哥们 我妈在楼下 |
[04:41] | trying to talk Pops into being the top of our human pyramid. | 试图说服老爷子在人体金字塔顶端 |
[04:44] | Is this really what you want to be a part of? | 你真的想参与到这种事里来吗 |
[04:45] | I’m not married to a pyramid, | 不一定非得是金字塔 |
[04:47] | but some sort of people-stacking with your family | 但跟你们家人以某种形式摞在一起 |
[04:49] | is what I want. | 确实是我想要的 |
[04:50] | I mean, we’ve been dating for years now, | 我们已经交往好几年了 |
[04:51] | and I’m with your family all the time, | 我总跟你家人在一起 |
[04:52] | and now we’re living together. | 现在我们还同居了 |
[04:54] | That last thing being our very carefully guarded secret. | 同居这个秘密我们要小心守住 |
[04:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:58] | And it might be corny, but it’s what I want. | 或许这样很俗 但这就是我想要的 |
[05:00] | Geoff, you’re such a sweet and sensitive boy, | 杰夫 你是个特别贴心敏感的男孩 |
[05:02] | which is why I say this in the gentlest way possible. | 所以我会以最温柔的方式说给你听 |
[05:05] | Don’t be a xxxx idiot. | 别他妈跟个白痴似的 |
[05:07] | – Not in front of Bear-rah Fawcett! – Okay. | -别当着熊拉・福赛特说脏话 -好吧 |
[05:10] | You need to accept it’s not gonna happen. | 你得接受现实 这事没门 |
[05:12] | – Why not? – It’s my parents. | -为什么 -因为我父母 |
[05:14] | They’re just old-fashioned that way. | 他们在这方面很传统 |
[05:16] | Well, then I guess I’ll just have to get your family | 那看来我得让你家人看到 |
[05:17] | to see what they’re missing out on. | 他们错过了什么 |
[05:18] | – My Geoffer-vescence. – Super bubbly. | -我的杰夫活力 -特别有活力 |
[05:21] | But it’s best to just sit this one out. | 但这次你最好别参与 |
[05:23] | But that photo pyramid sounds so fun. | 可摞成金字塔拍照听起来很有趣 |
[05:25] | I just want so badly to be under your dad | 我只是特别渴望被你爸压在身下 |
[05:27] | or on top of your grandpa. | 或是压在你外公身上 |
[05:30] | I-I know you don’t know why, | 我知道你不明白为什么 |
[05:32] | but we are not gonna kiss for a while. | 但我们有阵子不会亲亲了 |
[05:35] | While Geoff was stressing out he couldn’t be in the picture, | 正当杰夫因为不能一起拍照而压力大增时 |
[05:38] | Dave Kim and I were relaxing with a neighborhood stroll… | 金戴夫和我正在社区漫步放松 |
[05:41] | Until this happened. | 直到发生这一幕 |
[05:49] | Tell no one, or I’ll erase your bloodline! | 不准告诉任何人 否则我灭了你全家 |
[05:56] | Holy crap! | 苍天大地啊 |
[05:57] | Why’d you guys snatch me off the street like that? | 你们为什么要这样把我从街上劫走 |
[05:59] | What a rush! | 太刺激了 |
[06:00] | Now I get why kidnappers like this. | 现在我懂人贩子有多爽了 |
[06:02] | Super awesome and dramatic, right? | 特别炫酷特有戏剧性 对吧 |
[06:03] | Again, why am I here? | 再问一次 为什么劫我 |
[06:05] | Well, we figured you lived with Barry your whole life | 我们发觉你跟巴瑞住了一辈子 |
[06:07] | basically problem-free. | 基本上没什么问题 |
[06:08] | And since you know how to handle him better than anybody, | 既然你最了解该如何应付他 |
[06:11] | we thought you’d have some suggestions on how to prank him. | 我们觉得你会知道该怎么整蛊他 |
[06:12] | You couldn’t have just lobbed in a phone call? | 你们就不能给我打个电话吗 |
[06:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | Tell me how bad you wanna hurt him. | 告诉我你们想伤他多深 |
[06:19] | Well, he’s rude, inconsiderate, and destructive. | 他无礼 不顾他人 极具破坏性 |
[06:21] | He did unspeakable things in my BVDs. | 他对我的内裤做了无法言说之事 |
[06:23] | – Say no more. – He soggied my cotton bottoms. | -不必再说了 -纯棉的裤裆都湿透了 |
[06:25] | What part of “no more” don’t you understand? | 我说”不必再说”你听不懂吗 |
[06:27] | He freckled my Fruit of the Looms. I get it. | -我的织宝内裤都被穿脏了 -我懂了 |
[06:29] | He skidded my scanties! | 他玷污了我的底裤 |
[06:30] | I have a full picture! | 我已经明白了 |
[06:32] | Just take away the thing Barry loves most. | 夺走巴瑞最爱的事物就好了 |
[06:34] | – Caramel? – Knock-knock jokes? | -焦糖吗 -敲敲门笑话吗 |
[06:35] | – Apples with caramel? – For sure caramel. | -焦糖苹果吗 -绝对是焦糖 |
[06:38] | But more specifically, himself. | 但更具体地说是他自己 |
[06:41] | – Oh, nice. – Of course. | -赞 -当然 |
[06:43] | Could you be even more specific? | 你能不能说得更具体点 |
[06:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[06:45] | Barry’s ego is so big. | 巴瑞是如此自恋 |
[06:47] | If you want to get back at him, | 假如你们想报复他 |
[06:48] | make him feel like he doesn’t matter. | 就让他觉得他毫不重要 |
[06:50] | You mean erase him from existence, | 你是指抹去他的存在 |
[06:52] | like George Bailey in It’s a Wonderful Life. | 就像《生活多美好》中的男主角一样 |
[06:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:55] | And so, the next day, | 于是 第二天 |
[06:56] | the JTP played the meanest prank ever… | JTP上演了最恶毒的整蛊 |
[06:59] | They pretended Barry didn’t exist. | 他们假装巴瑞不存在 |
[07:01] | Morning, jtp. | 早安 JTP |
[07:02] | Who wants to start this day | 谁想在一天开始前 |
[07:03] | by tossing this bowling ball I found off the roof? | 丢这个我在房顶捡到的保龄球 |
[07:06] | Can we help you, stranger? | 你有事吗 陌生人 |
[07:07] | You seem to have wandered into the wrong house. | 你似乎进错门了 |
[07:09] | Don’t be stupid, stupid Matt Bradley. It’s me. | 别白痴了 白痴马特・布莱德利 是我 |
[07:12] | And you are… | 您哪位 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么 |
[07:14] | It’s me. Big Tasty. | 是我 大甜甜 |
[07:16] | Your charismatic and angry leader | 你们有魅力的愤怒队长 |
[07:18] | who doesn’t like to be questioned | 我不喜欢被质疑 |
[07:20] | before his morning Hawaiian Punch. | 我今早的夏威夷宾治还没喝 |
[07:21] | Take it easy, okay? | 放松点 好吗 |
[07:23] | W-We just don’t know you. | 我们不认识你而已 |
[07:25] | Of course you do, you ship-in-a-bottle captain, Andy. | 你们当然认识 迷你瓶中船长安迪 |
[07:27] | Look at the photo of us inside the… | 快看我们的这张照片 |
[07:31] | What? Where’s my gorgeous face and rugged features? | 什么 我俊美的面庞和魁梧的身躯哪去了 |
[07:34] | Not in that picture of the J.A.G… | 这张JAG的照片里可没有 |
[07:37] | The Jenkintown Association of Guys. | 珍金镇小伙社团 |
[07:39] | JAG J.A.G. | |
[07:41] | JAG J.A.G. | |
[07:42] | Hello, male peers and roommates. | 你们好 同龄男性们 室友们 |
[07:44] | I live here. This is my beloved home. | 我住在这 这是我挚爱的家 |
[07:47] | Johnny Atkins isn’t a part of our friend group. | 强尼・阿特金斯不是我们朋友团的一员 |
[07:49] | He’s more than just a part of it. | 他可不仅仅是一员 |
[07:50] | He’s our emotionally in-control leader. | 他是我们情绪稳定的队长 |
[07:52] | This is my beloved home. I live here. | 这是我挚爱的家 我住在这 |
[07:54] | I demand you explain what is happening right now, JTP. | 我要求你们立即解释这是怎么回事 JTP |
[07:58] | What’s happening is, we don’t know who you are, | 是这么回事 我们不认识你 |
[08:00] | and you’re not demonstrating the calm and cool | 你也没有展示出我们JAG标志性的 |
[08:02] | the J.A.G. is known for. | 理智与冷静 |
[08:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:06] | There’s only one explanation for this. | 这件事只有一个解释 |
[08:07] | You realize the error of your ways | 你意识到你行事方式的错误 |
[08:09] | and you’re ready to treat your roommates | 准备好用友好和尊重 |
[08:11] | with kindness and respect? | 来对待你的室友了吗 |
[08:12] | I’ve been erased from history. | 我被从历史上抹除了 |
[08:13] | – Oh, boy. – That’s your takeaway? | -老天 -你的重点居然在这 |
[08:15] | My dominance was never born. | 我的统治从未诞生 |
[08:17] | Oh, he is taking this way harder than I thought. | 带给他的打击比我想象得大多了 |
[08:20] | Johnny Atkins is second-guessing | 强尼・阿特金斯开始后悔 |
[08:21] | his role in this hateful prank. | 参与这可恨的整蛊了 |
[08:23] | Prank? What’s he talking about? | 整蛊 他是什么意思 |
[08:24] | I’m talking about how your closest friends bought me tacos | 你最亲密的朋友们请我吃了玉米饼 |
[08:26] | to question your existential value in the world. | 让我来质疑你在这个世界上的存在价值 |
[08:28] | I don’t know what that means, but…JTP? | 我不明白这是什么意思 但JTP |
[08:31] | JTP JTP. | |
[08:32] | Bud, it was a prank, | 伙计 这只是整蛊 |
[08:34] | like how you sullied my under-khakis. | 就像你穿脏我的内裤一样 |
[08:36] | Uh, now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[08:37] | I merely wore your most intimate apparel. | 我不过是穿了你最贴身的底裤 |
[08:39] | You stole my place in this world. | 你却偷走了我在世界的立足之地 |
[08:41] | The important thing is, | 重要的是 |
[08:42] | we can resume our lives and put this to rest. | 我们可以继续生活 放下这一切 |
[08:44] | Opposite. I’m coming for you guys. | 正相反 我要报复你们 |
[08:47] | It may not be today or tomorrow, | 或许不是今天或明天 |
[08:49] | ’cause I got some stuff to do, | 因为我有安排 |
[08:50] | but it’ll be sometime convenient for me, | 但会在我方便的时候报复 |
[08:52] | probably Wednesday, | 大概是周三 |
[08:53] | and it will ruin your lives forever. | 那会永远毁了你们的生活 |
[08:57] | While Barry was dead set on revenge, | 正当巴瑞下定决心要复仇 |
[08:59] | Geoff was dead set on being part of our family photo. | 杰夫正下定决心要加入我们的全家福 |
[09:02] | Why is this meshugenah blocking the tube? | 这疯子为什么要挡住电视 |
[09:05] | I want to see if Simon makes up with Simon. | 我想看西蒙和西蒙有没有和好 |
[09:07] | I stand before you with a comprehensive presentation | 我为你们带来了一个全面展示 |
[09:10] | of why I should be in your family photo. | 说明为什么我该一起拍全家福 |
[09:11] | I’m not looking at any of that. | 我一个字都不会看 |
[09:13] | And I knew you wouldn’t, | 我就知道你不会 |
[09:14] | because, as a fixture in this home, | 因为作为家里的固定成员 |
[09:15] | I know everything about you. | 我了解你们的一切 |
[09:16] | Then you know I’m irritated. | 那你肯定知道我很烦躁 |
[09:17] | Which is why I brought you a bacon and egg sandwich | 所以我给你做了培根鸡蛋三明治 |
[09:19] | with a side of another bacon and egg sandwich. | 旁边还放了一个培根鸡蛋三明治 |
[09:21] | Do what you do, egg man. | 你继续吧 蛋头 |
[09:23] | Geoff, stop. You are an important part of this family, | 杰夫 停下 你对这个家很重要 |
[09:26] | and I’m sorry I didn’t ask you to be in the picture. | 我很抱歉没请你一起拍照 |
[09:29] | You’re in. | 你加入了 |
[09:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:32] | This is such a big moment for me. | 这一刻对我来说太重要了 |
[09:34] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说些什么 |
[09:35] | Say you’ll pull it together. | 说你会打起精神 |
[09:36] | I don’t need you puffy for when we take the pic | 我拍照时可不需要你做老好人 |
[09:38] | that will devastate that Christmas clown Jinzy Kremp. | 因为我会毁了圣诞小丑尼亚・克伦普 |
[09:41] | I’m the favorite holiday boy now. | 现在我是人气圣诞男孩了 |
[09:42] | Let me see your pearly whites, huh? | 让我看看你洁白的牙齿 |
[09:44] | Oh, yeah. Those are gonna shine up nicely. | 很好 拍照很好看 |
[09:46] | Uh, what’s going on in here? | 这是什么情况 |
[09:48] | Your mom’s inspecting your boyfriend | 你妈在审查你男友 |
[09:50] | like he’s some kind of show pony. | 像参展的小马一样 |
[09:52] | It’s invasive, but I’m gonna be in the photo! | 特别有侵略性 但我要一起拍照了 |
[09:53] | What? No. You guys don’t want him in the photo, right? | 什么 不 你们不想让他一起拍对吗 |
[09:56] | Fine by me. Murray, you cool with it? | 我不介意 默里 你介意吗 |
[09:58] | I’ve never cared less about anything in my life. | 我这辈子从来没这么不在乎过一件事 |
[10:00] | We are going to be on all the fridges | 我们会被贴在全郊区的冰箱上 |
[10:02] | and mantels throughout the suburbs. It’s happening! | 摆在壁炉架上 美梦成真了 |
[10:05] | It really is. | 真的成真了 |
[10:06] | So, so fast. | 太快了 |
[10:12] | The JTP had made Barry feel like he didn’t even exist… | JTP让巴瑞觉得他根本不存在 |
[10:15] | so he was determined to get back at them | 于是他下决心要报复他们 |
[10:17] | in a way they would remember forever. | 用他们永生难忘的方式 |
[10:19] | Where do we keep the rat poison? | 咱家耗子药在哪 |
[10:20] | Oh, no. Do we have a rat? | 不 闹耗子了吗 |
[10:22] | Three. | 有三只 |
[10:23] | My friends hurtfully pranked me, | 我朋友们很伤人地整蛊我 |
[10:25] | and now I want to even more hurtfully prank them back. | 现在我要更伤人地整蛊回去 |
[10:27] | – With poison? – Hilarious, I know, | -你要下毒吗 -我知道很好笑 |
[10:29] | but I’m open to suggestions, | 但我接受其他提议 |
[10:31] | just as long as it’s something that destroys their lives | 只要是能毁掉他们生活 |
[10:34] | and forever changes us all. | 永远改变我们的就行 |
[10:35] | Every week, I caution you with advice in difficult situations. | 每周 我在困难的情况下给你忠告 |
[10:40] | It’s basically all you do, | 你基本只有这个功能 |
[10:41] | besides snarf down our baked goods. | 再就是猛吃我们的烘焙食品 |
[10:43] | No matter my advice, you do the exact opposite. | 无论我给你什么建议 你都反着来 |
[10:46] | I am a little frustrating. | 我是有点让人泄气 |
[10:47] | So, I’m gonna give you bad advice | 所以 我要给你一个不好的建议 |
[10:50] | in the hopes that you’ll do the right thing. | 希望你能做正确的事 |
[10:52] | Getting bored. | 开始无聊了 |
[10:53] | Destroy your buddies with extreme malice. | 用极端的恶意摧毁你的伙伴 |
[10:55] | So, you’re kinda saying I shouldn’t seek revenge | 所以你的意思是我不该复仇 |
[10:58] | because it will irreparably damage my friendships? | 因为这会不可挽回地破坏我的友谊 |
[11:00] | Wait, are you really hearing me? | 等等 你真的明白我的意思了吗 |
[11:02] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[11:08] | Good morning, tired amigos. | 早上好 疲惫的朋友们 |
[11:10] | What’s with the horn, man? It’s 6:00 a.M. | 为什么按喇叭 现在才早上六点 |
[11:12] | Apologies have no sense of time or place. | 道歉不分时间场合 |
[11:15] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[11:15] | You’re here to acknowledge the error of your ways, | 你是来为自己的行事方式道歉的 |
[11:17] | and you’re ready to move forward | 你准备好向前看 |
[11:18] | as an equal respectful partner in our home. | 做我们家互相尊重的室友了 |
[11:20] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[11:22] | I even brought you all holiday gifts. | 我甚至给你们带了节日礼物 |
[11:24] | I don’t understand. | 我糊涂了 |
[11:25] | You were super angry and irrational yesterday. | 你昨天超级生气 失去理智 |
[11:27] | But then my wise old grandpa suggested | 可之后我睿智的外公给我建议 |
[11:29] | I stop this senseless cycle of pranking. | 我该停止这无理取闹的整蛊循环 |
[11:31] | – Good advice. – What’s in the boxes, Barry? | -好建议 -盒子里是什么 巴瑞 |
[11:33] | Just a little reminder of how I feel about you guys. | 只是想提醒一下我对你们的感觉 |
[11:36] | Ah, screw it. I’m going in. | 管他的 我要拆了 |
[11:40] | My dress slacks? | 我的礼服裤 |
[11:41] | They’re shredded. | 被剪碎了 |
[11:42] | You’ve been pranked! | 你被整蛊了 |
[11:43] | I’ve got my sister’s engagement dinner tonight. | 我今晚还要去我姐姐的订婚晚宴 |
[11:45] | I guess you’ll have to hit the boys section of Sears. | 那你得赶紧去百货商店的男童区买衣服了 |
[11:48] | Dude, that’s not a gift. | 哥们 这不是礼物 |
[11:49] | That’s just mean and destructive. | 这恶毒又有破坏性 |
[11:51] | You’re up next, Naked Rob. | 接下来是你 裸罗伯 |
[11:54] | My Nudist Enthusiast magazines? | 我的《裸体爱好者》杂志 |
[11:57] | These are expensive and European. | 这些是欧洲杂志 很贵的 |
[11:58] | Now they’re confetti. | 现在是彩纸屑了 |
[12:00] | I had to learn French for these. | 我为了看杂志学了法语 |
[12:01] | Finally, for my favorite person in the world, | 最后 给我在这世上最爱的人 |
[12:04] | stupid Matt Bradley. | 白痴马特・布莱德利 |
[12:06] | – I don’t wanna open mine. – Your instincts are good. | -我不想拆 -你的直觉是对的 |
[12:09] | Is this my birth certificate | 这是我的出生证明 |
[12:10] | or the last letter my grandfather wrote me? | 还是我祖父写给我的最后一封信 |
[12:12] | Those are your last three paychecks from The Gap. | 是你前三个月在盖普工作的薪水 |
[12:15] | Now I don’t have money for presents for my family. | 现在我没钱给家人买礼物了 |
[12:18] | It’s even funnier than I thought! | 比我想象得还搞笑 |
[12:20] | Dude, this is way too far. | 哥们 这太过分了 |
[12:22] | Yeah, you made Matt Bradley weep. | 是啊 你把马特・布莱德利弄哭了 |
[12:24] | I actually cry every day, but this one hurt. | 其实我每天都哭 但这次好痛苦 |
[12:27] | Barry, you need to get out. | 巴瑞 你赶紧走 |
[12:28] | Because I brought our prank war | 因为我让我们的整蛊战争 |
[12:30] | to its naturally devastating conclusion? | 理所当然地发展到了这毁灭性的结局 |
[12:32] | You’re not just a horrible roommate. | 你不只是个糟糕的室友 |
[12:33] | You’re a horrible friend. | 你还是个糟糕的朋友 |
[12:35] | We’re gonna go grab breakfast. | 我们要去吃早餐了 |
[12:36] | When we get back, you need to be gone. | 你得在我们回来前离开 |
[12:38] | No! Guys, come back. | 不 大伙 回来 |
[12:41] | How will I learn if you don’t immediately | 你们不立即原谅我 向前看 |
[12:43] | forgive me and move on? | 我怎么学到宝贵一刻 |
[12:44] | As Barry couldn’t see the error of his ways, | 正当巴瑞不知道自己错在哪时 |
[12:46] | the next day, Geoff was about to witness | 第二天 杰夫即将目击 |
[12:48] | a traditional Goldberg family holiday card catastrophe. | 金伯格一家的传统节日贺卡大灾难 |
[12:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[12:53] | My scrumptious family looks amazing. | 我美味的家人们真好看 |
[12:55] | Paul, is it true that when a family looks this pretty, | 保罗 听说当一家人这么好看时 |
[12:59] | you pay them to take their picture? | 你会倒贴钱拍照 是真的吗 |
[13:01] | No. | 不是 |
[13:01] | Okay, Goldberg clan. Let’s see those smiles. | 好了 金伯格一家 让我们微笑起来 |
[13:05] | Uh, young man in the back? You look really sad. | 后面的小伙子 你看起来好悲伤 |
[13:09] | My boy friends dumped me. | 我的男朋友们甩了我 |
[13:11] | So it begins. | 就这样开始了 |
[13:12] | You know, we might as well just cut our losses | 我们不如及时止损 |
[13:14] | – and head on home. – No way. | -现在回家 -没门 |
[13:15] | All right, come on. Smile for Mama, Barry. | 好了 快点 给妈妈笑一个 巴瑞 |
[13:18] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[13:18] | Barry’s grimace doesn’t express family unity and joy. | 巴里的臭脸不能表达家庭的团结和欢乐 |
[13:21] | Nope. His stink face is the least of it. | 不 他的臭脸是最小的麻烦 |
[13:23] | My grandpa can’t stand this long. | 我外公不能站这么久 |
[13:25] | Hey, Pops, how ya feeling? | 老爷子 你感觉如何 |
[13:27] | All my fluids are in my feet. | 我身体里所有的水都积到脚上了 |
[13:29] | I-I-I think I’ll lie down for a minute. | 我觉得我得躺一会 |
[13:32] | Dad, what the hell are you doing? | 爸 你在搞什么鬼 |
[13:34] | You got a pillow or a couch cushion? | 你们有枕头或沙发垫吗 |
[13:36] | Oh, no! Your grandpa just made the ground his bed! | 不 你外公以地为床了 |
[13:39] | – It’s what he does. – All right. | -他就这样 -好了 |
[13:40] | Just like how my dad always gets overheated. | 就像我爸总是过热 |
[13:42] | Hey, Mur-Man, how’s that sweater treating you? | 老默 你这毛衣穿得舒服吗 |
[13:44] | Make it stop! Get it off! | 快停下 快脱下来 |
[13:45] | Just keep clicking. We’ll get one. | 接着按 我们能拍到好的 |
[13:47] | Maybe even one with some fun props? | 不如戴着有趣的道具拍一张 |
[13:49] | What do you say, Ad? | 你觉得怎么样 亚当 |
[13:50] | Who screams holiday cheer | 最有节日喜庆气氛的人 |
[13:51] | more than flamboyant pop icon Elton John? | 莫过于华丽的流行偶像埃尔顿・约翰 |
[13:54] | Are we sleeping or pop stars? Let’s pick a lane! | 我们是睡觉还是扮流行明星 快决定好 |
[13:56] | Pull it together, Geoff. | 振作点 杰夫 |
[13:57] | Please tell me you’re getting some keepers. | 求你告诉我拍到了好照片 |
[13:59] | Definitely. | 那当然 |
[14:04] | It all fell apart so fast. | 这么快就支离破碎了 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I tried to tell you. | 是的 我试过警告你 |
[14:08] | Just be happy you never have to do this again. | 开心点 至少你再也不用来了 |
[14:11] | Okay, I think we got it. | 好了 我觉得拍好了 |
[14:12] | But we didn’t. | 但根本没拍好 |
[14:14] | Back at home, | 回到家 |
[14:15] | Barry still didn’t get why he lost his place in the JTP pad. | 巴瑞还是不懂他为什么被踢出JTP公寓 |
[14:18] | You’ve been given a great gift, George… | 你收到了一份很好的礼物 乔治 |
[14:20] | A chance to see what the world would be like without you. | 你看到了世界上没有你会怎样 |
[14:23] | I wish I had someone old and wise | 真希望我身边也有睿智的老人 |
[14:25] | who would guide me through life. | 指引我度过人生 |
[14:27] | I’m going back to focusing on Adam. | 我要回去专心指导亚当了 |
[14:29] | Okay, Pops. I’m gonna crash here tonight. | 好了 老爷子 我今晚就在这睡了 |
[14:31] | Sure, there’s 12 minutes left, but let’s turn it off. | 当然 还剩12分钟 但你想关就关 |
[14:42] | This isn’t where I fell asleep. | 我不是在这睡着的 |
[14:44] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[14:45] | Have I been gently kidnapped? | 我被温柔地绑架了吗 |
[14:46] | Your body is right where you left it. | 你的身体还在原地 |
[14:49] | You’re dreaming of what the world would be like | 你只是梦到了假如世界上没有你 |
[14:51] | if you didn’t exist. | 会是什么样子 |
[14:52] | This isn’t the JTP pad. | 这不是JTP公寓 |
[14:54] | It has no holes in the wall. | 墙上没有洞 |
[14:55] | Of course there’s no holes. | 当然没有洞 |
[14:57] | You weren’t here to punch them. | 没有你 没人捶墙 |
[15:00] | Go for Mr. Bradley. | 我是布莱德利先生 |
[15:02] | “Mr. Bradley”? | ‘布莱德利先生’ |
[15:04] | Who are you, your stepdad that officially adopted you? | 你以为你是谁 正式收养了你的继父吗 |
[15:07] | Nerd. | 呆子 |
[15:07] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不到你说话 |
[15:09] | And he’s now a successful Gap businessman. | 他现在是成功的盖普商人 |
[15:12] | Without you making him late for work, | 没有了你总害他工作迟到 |
[15:14] | he became Worldwide Head of Jean Shorts. | 他成为了牛仔短裤的全球负责人 |
[15:17] | Buy! Sell! | 买进 卖出 |
[15:18] | Business! | 生意 |
[15:21] | Oh, hey, there, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[15:22] | How’s the weather up here, you ask? | 你问我上面天气如何 |
[15:24] | Why, it’s great, | 非常好 |
[15:25] | because life for the very tall always is. | 因为个子很高的人一向很好 |
[15:29] | Who stretched Andy? | 拉长的安迪是谁 |
[15:31] | No one. | 没谁 |
[15:32] | Without you stealing his lunch, Andy had a growth spurt. | 没有你总偷吃他午餐 安迪蹭蹭长个 |
[15:35] | He’s been helping people | 打那以后 |
[15:37] | grab things off the top shelf ever since. | 他一直帮别人从架子顶层拿东西 |
[15:40] | Afternoon, gents. | 下午好 先生们 |
[15:41] | Gorgeous Rob! | 潇洒罗伯 |
[15:43] | “Gorgeous” Rob? | “潇洒罗伯” |
[15:44] | You’re Naked Rob, and that’s all you’ll ever be. | 你是裸罗伯 永远是裸罗伯 |
[15:46] | Without you to pants Rob in second grade, | 没有你在二年级扒罗伯的裤子 |
[15:50] | Naked Rob never came to be. | 从来就没有裸罗伯 |
[15:52] | He built his identity based on a love | 他的人格基于爱 |
[15:54] | of high-quality Italian menswear. | 和高品质意大利男装 |
[15:57] | Hope you guys don’t mind. | 希望你们不介意 |
[15:59] | I brought a party sub. And a party. | 我带来了派对三明治 和派对 |
[16:02] | It’s our wives, | 是我们的妻子们 |
[16:04] | who cherish us not just for our success, | 她们爱我们不只是因为我们成功 |
[16:06] | but for our high self-esteem. | 还是因为我们的高自尊 |
[16:08] | Let’s kiss them and watch football. | 让我们亲吻她们之后去看橄榄球吧 |
[16:10] | – Yeah. – No! No! | -好的 -不 不 |
[16:12] | You don’t have wives! You have me! | 你们没有妻子 你们有我 |
[16:14] | And I matter! I make your lives better! | 我很重要 我让你们的生活更好 |
[16:21] | That Wonderful Life movie taught me I need to fix everything! | 《生活多美好》让我明白 我必须弥补一切 |
[16:24] | But you were asleep for 10 seconds! | 可你才睡了十秒钟 |
[16:26] | I’ve been asleep my whole life. | 我已经沉睡了一辈子 |
[16:28] | So George Bailey, you listen to. | 乔治・贝利[男主角]的话你就知道听 |
[16:31] | What? Your name is Al something. | 什么乔治 你的名字是老艾什么什么 |
[16:33] | Anyway, I gotta go. | 总之 我要走了 |
[16:35] | While Barry ran off to save his friendships, | 正当巴瑞跑去拯救友谊时 |
[16:37] | Geoff was about to run into my sister at the mall. | 杰夫正要在商场偶遇我姐姐 |
[16:40] | Erica? | 爱丽卡 |
[16:41] | Geoff, what are you doing here? | 杰夫 你在这做什么 |
[16:42] | I thought I’d get your family a little thank-you for including me. | 我想给你家人买份小礼 感谢他们带我拍照 |
[16:45] | Hey, Geoff. | 杰夫 |
[16:46] | Oh, you’ll be happy to know that Jinzy will be crying | 你听了肯定高兴 尼亚肯定会哭 |
[16:49] | into her nothing-flavored holiday cookies | 泪洒没味的节日饼干 |
[16:51] | because we nailed it. | 因为我们拍得特别好 |
[16:52] | You took the photo without me? | 你们不带我来拍照 |
[16:54] | Yes, ’cause they are the worst… The worst. | 是的 因为他们最糟糕了 最糟了 |
[16:56] | So, let’s just rush away and never speak of this again. | 让我们快走 再也别提起这件事 |
[16:59] | Wait a minute. We wanted Geoff in the picture. | 等一下 我们想让杰夫一起拍照 |
[17:01] | You’re the one who said he had explosive diarrhea. | 是你说他正在爆炸式腹泻 |
[17:03] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[17:05] | And I definitely did not say “explosive.” | 我绝对没说”爆炸式” |
[17:07] | You did, and it read as true. | 你说了 并且很可信 |
[17:09] | – Been there. – It’s our people’s burden. | -都是过来人 -我们族人都要承担这痛苦 |
[17:11] | Shame only makes it worse. | 羞耻只会让情况更糟 |
[17:12] | I-I don’t have diarrhea. | 我没有腹泻 |
[17:14] | So, why? | 为什么 |
[17:17] | This is a guess, | 我只是猜测 |
[17:18] | but she definitely doesn’t want you to be in our picture. | 但她绝对不想让你跟我们一起拍照 |
[17:21] | – Is that true? – Please, I can explain. | -是真的吗 -求你听我解释 |
[17:23] | No need. | 不必了 |
[17:24] | Enjoy being with your family. | 你跟家人玩得开心点 |
[17:27] | Well, it’s not a Goldbergs holiday | 这才是金伯格的节日 |
[17:29] | unless someone runs away upset and possibly with diarrhea. | 有人生气跑开 还很可能腹泻了 |
[17:34] | Even though the JTP had kicked Barry out, | 尽管JTP将巴瑞踢了出去 |
[17:36] | he was still determined to pull off a holiday miracle. | 他还是下决心上演节日奇迹 |
[17:39] | JTP, I have returned. | JTP 我回来了 |
[17:41] | I thought we took your key. | 我们不是没收了你的钥匙吗 |
[17:42] | You did, but I made dozens of copies of the JT-Key, | 是的 但我配了好几十把JT匙 |
[17:45] | all of which I lost, except for this one. | 我全弄丢了 只剩这一把 |
[17:47] | What do you want? Just one thing… | -你想怎样 -只有一件事 |
[17:49] | Your forgiveness. | 你们的原谅 |
[17:51] | – What’s in the bag, man? – I think it just moved. | -袋子里是什么 -好像动了一下 |
[17:54] | It’s definitely full of spiders. | 绝对是满满的蜘蛛 |
[17:55] | I know what’s in there. | 我知道里面是什么 |
[17:56] | My greatest fear… Speaking in public. | 我最大的恐惧 当众讲话 |
[17:58] | No. | 不是 |
[17:59] | I had a dream about you guys, | 我梦到了你们 |
[18:00] | and you were all better and way more successful, and I hated it. | 你们都变得更好更成功 我恨死了 |
[18:03] | You hate the idea of us being successful? | 想到我们成功让你恨死了 |
[18:05] | I love the idea of you guys crushing life. | 想到你们过得特别好我很高兴 |
[18:08] | I just hated that I wasn’t a part of it. | 我恨的是没有我参与其中 |
[18:10] | That’s… Really nice, Bar. | 这话很贴心 小巴 |
[18:12] | So, I emptied my bank account | 所以我花光了积蓄 |
[18:14] | and replaced all the gifts I shredded. | 重新买了我撕碎的礼物 |
[18:18] | Your pants. | 你的裤子 |
[18:20] | Your nudie mags. | 你的裸体杂志 |
[18:23] | And your paychecks. | 你的薪水 |
[18:25] | They’re all… Kinda here. | 基本算是补上了 |
[18:27] | And I got a little something extra for each of you. | 我还额外给你们每人买了东西 |
[18:30] | For Naked Rob, | 给裸罗伯的 |
[18:31] | a Miami Vice suit, ’cause in my dream, | 《迈阿密风云》套装 因为在我的梦里 |
[18:34] | you looked amazing with or without clothes. | 你穿不穿衣服都很潇洒 |
[18:37] | For Andy, a 76ers Dr. J jersey, | 给安迪 七六人的J先生球衣 |
[18:40] | ’cause you stand taller than anyone I know. | 因为你是我认识的人中最高大的 |
[18:42] | And for my dear friend Matt Bradley, | 给我亲爱的朋友马特・布莱德利 |
[18:45] | I got you nothing, | 我什么都没给你买 |
[18:47] | ’cause you’re perfect the way you are. | 因为你现在已经很完美了 |
[18:48] | You ran outta money? | 你钱花光了对吗 |
[18:49] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[18:51] | Get in here. | 过来抱抱 |
[18:53] | While Barry had finally found his way, | 正当巴瑞终于找到方向时 |
[18:55] | Geoff had never felt more lost. | 杰夫却从未如此迷失过 |
[18:58] | Don’t worry. I’ll be out of here soon. | 别担心 我很快就搬走 |
[19:00] | Geoff, stop. You got it all wrong. | 杰夫 停下 你全都误会了 |
[19:02] | No, I think it’s pretty clear. | 不 我觉得一切很清楚 |
[19:04] | You’re ashamed of me. | 我让你觉得丢脸 |
[19:05] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[19:06] | You don’t want me in your permanent picture for everyone to see | 你不想拍下永久的照片让所有人看到 |
[19:09] | because you’re the cool, hot girl | 因为你是性感酷女孩 |
[19:10] | and I’m just the sweet, little puppy dog | 我只是甜心小舔狗 |
[19:12] | who follows you around and folds your clothes, | 天天跟着你 帮你叠衣服 |
[19:14] | but when it comes time to… | 一旦到了 |
[19:17] | Geoff, I am never ashamed of you. | 杰夫 我从未觉得你丢脸 |
[19:19] | Never. | 从没有 |
[19:21] | There’s nothing better in my life than you. | 我生命里最美好的就是你 |
[19:23] | Then why can’t I be in your family’s stupid holiday card? | 那你为什么不让我拍你家的破节日贺卡 |
[19:26] | Because… I’m not ready. | 因为 我还没准备好 |
[19:29] | How does that even make sense? | 这根本说不通 |
[19:30] | It was your idea to live together, | 是你提出同居的 |
[19:32] | secretly, in this little room. | 秘密同居在这小房间里 |
[19:33] | And I am loving it. | 我也很开心 |
[19:35] | But you being in that picture with my family, | 但你跟我家人一起拍照 |
[19:38] | it made me anxious about the future. | 让我为未来感到焦虑 |
[19:40] | The future? | 未来 |
[19:42] | Our future. | 我们的未来 |
[19:43] | About getting married | 关于结婚 |
[19:45] | and starting our own family | 组建我们自己的家庭 |
[19:46] | and being together forever. | 永远在一起 |
[19:52] | Barry and Lainey. | 巴瑞和兰妮 |
[19:53] | You’re scared this card | 你怕万一我们分手 |
[19:54] | will be a permanent reminder of us if things don’t work out. | 这张贺卡会永远在这刺痛你 |
[19:57] | All I know is, right here, right now, | 我只知道 此时此刻 |
[19:59] | I am so happy, | 我是如此幸福 |
[20:01] | and I don’t want to think about anything beyond right now. | 我不愿去想此刻以外的事 |
[20:05] | I’m willing to take this as slow as you want. | 你想慢慢来 我们就慢慢来 |
[20:08] | But I’m starting to think you might be right about that photo. | 但现在我觉得你对照片的看法或许没错 |
[20:13] | With that, | 就这样 |
[20:14] | Geoff got a version of the photo he liked even more. | 杰夫拍到了他更喜欢的照片 |
[20:18] | That’s the thing about the holidays. | 节日就是这样 |
[20:20] | They may not always turn out like you’d imagined. | 它们或许跟你想象得很不一样 |
[20:22] | It’s not great. | 真不怎么样 |
[20:25] | But it’s us. | 但这是我们 |
[20:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:30] | But then you’re reminded that the little imperfections | 可之后你想起 正是这些小小的不完美 |
[20:33] | are what make life special, | 让生活如此特别 |
[20:34] | those moments between the ones in all the pictures, | 照片里的人所分享的那些瞬间 |
[20:37] | the littles ones with the real smiles. | 有真实笑容的小瞬间 |
[20:39] | Those are the sweet spot. | 那些才是最甜蜜的 |
[20:41] | ‘Cause after all, in the end, | 因为毕竟 归根结底 |
[20:44] | when we learn to savor those moments, | 当我们学会享受那些瞬间时 |
[20:45] | the tiny snapshots, | 那些小小的快照 |
[20:47] | Well, it really is a wonderful life. | 真的是美好的生活 |
[20:53] | Let’s see. Everybody’s nice and neat. | 让我看看 所有人都光鲜整洁 |
[20:55] | Okay. Let me get your tie. | 好了 我去拿你的领带 |
[20:56] | Adam needs his hair combed. | 亚当需要梳梳头 |
[20:58] | That’s one handsome boy here. | 这里有个英俊的小男孩 |
[21:04] | Oh, no! Not again! | 不 又来了 |
[21:08] | Barry? Now you’re in on this? | 巴瑞 现在你也成同伙了 |
[21:09] | I heard we had a new way of getting information out of you, | 我听说有一种全新的方式让你交代信息 |
[21:12] | and we need to know… | 我们需要知道 |
[21:13] | Where’s that deli that lets you taste the meat before you buy it? | 那间可以先尝后买的熟食店在哪 |
[21:16] | It’s the one on Main Street. | 就是干路上那家 |
[21:18] | Is breakfast truly the most important meal of the day? | 早餐真的是一天中最重要的一餐吗 |
[21:21] | Is a frog an amphibian or a reptile? | 青蛙是两栖动物还是爬行动物 |
[21:23] | Does Matt Bradley need to go to the doctor for this? | 马特・布莱德利这症状需要就医吗 |
[21:27] | Sorry. Forgot what I was gonna ask. | 抱歉 忘了我想问什么 |
[21:28] | Put the hood back on him. | 把面罩给他戴上 |