时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, the hottest trends were Jams, | 在八十年代 最火的潮流是宽短裤 |
[00:03] | Wayfarer, Swatch watches, and acid-wash jeans. | 徒步者墨镜 斯沃琪手表和酸洗牛仔裤 |
[00:07] | But at William Penn Academy, | 但在威廉・佩恩高中 |
[00:08] | there was one item of colorful wool clothing | 所有最潮的人都有一件的 |
[00:10] | that the biggest trendsetters were never without. | 是一件色彩缤纷的羊毛外衣 |
[00:13] | Is it just me, | 是我的错觉吗 |
[00:14] | or does everyone but us have a letterman jacket? | 好像咱们以外的人都有运动夹克了 |
[00:16] | Speak for yourself, bro. | 只有你没有 老兄 |
[00:17] | Did I miss the day they sell the clothes from the lost and found? | 难道我错过失物招领卖衣服了吗 |
[00:20] | We earned these. I lettered in badminton. | 我们这是正经得来的 我是羽毛球校队的 |
[00:22] | – Dive team. – Bass fishing. | -潜水校队 -钓鲈鱼校队 |
[00:24] | This school’s athletic department | 这所学校的运动社团 |
[00:25] | has really grown in the last few years. | 在过去几年里增加了好多 |
[00:27] | Yep, I’m a jock now, | 没错 我现在是运动猛男了 |
[00:28] | and I get all the sweet benefits that come with it. | 这会为我带来那么多甜蜜的好处 |
[00:31] | Hello, my romantic equal. | 你好 和我一样有魅力的人 |
[00:33] | – Die, dork. – And the dance begins. | -去死吧 呆子 -推拉开始了 |
[00:35] | Well, it’s not like I need a stupid varsity letter | 我想考电影学院 |
[00:37] | to get into film school. | 可不用进破校队 |
[00:38] | – Au contraire. – Balls! | -正相反 -糟糕 |
[00:40] | And balls may be exactly what you need, Mr. Goldberg. | 不想糟糕就得拿出些魄力 金伯格先生 |
[00:43] | You need to round out your personal journey | 你想完善个人履历 |
[00:45] | with some athletic challenges. | 就需要运动挑战 |
[00:47] | But people who make movies don’t care about sports. | 可拍电影的人不在乎运动 |
[00:49] | Not true. | 才不是 |
[00:50] | Alfred Hitchcock… Star tailback. | 大导演希区柯克 明星橄榄球运动员 |
[00:52] | Ron Howard… Decathlete. | 大导演朗霍华 十项全能选手 |
[00:53] | Ridley Scott… Hockey goon. | 大导演雷德利・斯科特 冰场打架王 |
[00:55] | That all seems super wrong. | 听起来都错得离谱 |
[00:57] | But are you saying if I don’t get a varsity letter, | 但你的意思是假如我不进一个校队 |
[00:59] | I won’t get into film school? | 我就考不进电影学院 |
[01:00] | I’m not not saying that. | 我不是不是这个意思 |
[01:02] | Luckily, I’m heading up a revival | 你走运了 我正要去复兴 |
[01:04] | of a storied William Penn athletic institution. | 一个威廉・佩恩传奇体育校队 |
[01:07] | Pickleball! | 匹克球[酸黄瓜球] |
[01:09] | The sport of kings! | 王者的竞技 |
[01:10] | This is William Penn’s last championship pickleball team. | 这是威廉・佩恩最后一次参加匹克球锦标赛 |
[01:14] | Anyone look familiar? | 有眼熟的人吗 |
[01:16] | Is that Vidal Sassoon? | 那是维达・沙宣吗 |
[01:17] | That’s me… Earl “Mr. March” Ball. | 是我 “三月先生”厄尔・鲍尔 |
[01:21] | March was the month for the tri-state pickleball finals, | 匹克球三州棒球锦标赛决赛在三月举办 |
[01:23] | hence the sobriquet. | 因此有了这个绰号 |
[01:24] | I mostly follow. | 我大致没溜号 |
[01:26] | Nice hair. What happened? | 头发不错 何以至秃 |
[01:27] | Time. | 岁月 |
[01:28] | She’s a cruel thief. | 这贱人残忍地偷走了我的秀发 |
[01:30] | She took my golden locks | 她不仅夺走我的金色秀发 |
[01:31] | but also my precious pickleball | 还从主流体育的前沿 |
[01:33] | from the fore of mainstream sports. | 夺走了我宝贵的匹克球 |
[01:35] | Come on. Pickleball was never a thing. | 拜托 匹克球从来就不是主流 |
[01:36] | How dare you? | 你胆敢这么说 |
[01:38] | It swept the nation! | 当初热潮席卷全国 |
[01:39] | You seem fired up for some reason, | 你似乎莫名地很激动 |
[01:41] | so I’ll match your emotion. | 所以我配合一下你的情绪 |
[01:42] | Let’s do this giant ping-pong thing! | 我们这就把这大乒乓球练起来 |
[01:44] | That’s the spirit! | 要的就是这种精神 |
[01:46] | Coach Nick, | 尼克教练 |
[01:47] | we got a fresh cucumber ready to be brined. | 这根新鲜小黄瓜准备好被腌制了 |
[01:50] | – Coach him up. – Never. | -好好操练他 -决不 |
[01:52] | I’m done with you | 我受够了 |
[01:53] | pushing your filthy pickle in my gym. | 你总想把破酸黄瓜塞进我的体育馆 |
[01:55] | Please remember, words matter, | 请记住 言语是有力量的 |
[01:57] | and I am the principal of this school. | 而我是这所学校的负责人 |
[01:59] | And I am the principal of this gym. | 而我是这间体育馆的负责人 |
[02:02] | The gym is inside the school, so I am principal of both. | 体院馆在学校里 所以两者的负责人都是我 |
[02:05] | Damn it. That tracks. | 见鬼 居然很合理 |
[02:07] | But I’ll still never coach this sorry excuse for a sport. | 但我还是决不训练这个扶不上墙的运动 |
[02:10] | Yeah, seems like Coach Nick’s got some stuff going on. | 看来尼克教练有些莫名的情绪 |
[02:12] | Why don’t you just jump out there and show us what you got? | 不如你上场展示一下你的本事 |
[02:15] | Hey, everyone. Let’s have some fun. | 大家好 我们玩得开心点 |
[02:18] | Fresh dill coming your way. | 新鲜莳萝籽飞来了 |
[02:19] | Oh, that seems cute… | 听起来好可爱 |
[02:21] | Welcome to the pickle, bitch. | 欢迎加入酸黄瓜队 贱人 |
[02:23] | Such a regal game. | 多贵气的竞技 |
[02:39] | It was January 15th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的一月十五日 |
[02:41] | and with my dad’s birthday fast approaching, | 我爸的生日很快就要到了 |
[02:43] | my mom was on edge. | 而我妈坐立不安 |
[02:45] | Murray’s turning 51 and has forbidden me | 默里马上就51岁 他禁止我 |
[02:47] | from exercising my greatest gift. | 行使我最伟大的天赋 |
[02:49] | Pointing out when someone’s put on a couple of pounds? | 告诉别人他们长胖了吗 |
[02:52] | I’m very perceptive. I can hear it over the phone. | 我观察力很强 从电话里就能听出来 |
[02:54] | But no, | 但不是 |
[02:55] | it’s planning elaborate, over-the-top birthday parties. | 是计划精心筹备过于夸张的生日派对 |
[02:58] | That’s exactly what she’d done for my dad’s 50th birthday, | 我爸的50岁生日她就是这么做的 |
[03:00] | but it turned out he hated parties, | 但原来他很讨厌派对 |
[03:02] | so he fell asleep under a pile of coats | 所以他在一堆大衣下睡着了 |
[03:04] | and missed the whole thing. | 错过了整个派对 |
[03:05] | Which is why we’re just having a stupid family dinner | 所以我们只是一家人吃个破晚餐 |
[03:07] | and I’m presenting him with this tiny scrapbook. | 我给他看这个小小的剪贴簿 |
[03:10] | “Murray Goldberg… Husband, Father, | “默里・金伯格 丈夫 父亲” |
[03:12] | “President of our United Hearts | “我们团结之心的总统” |
[03:15] | “Volume 18”? | “第18册” |
[03:17] | Well, a legacy this rich | 如此丰富的过往 |
[03:18] | can’t be contained in one volume. | 一册怎么贴得完 |
[03:20] | The man has two shirts. I think it can be done. | 那男人只有两件上衣 我觉得贴得完 |
[03:23] | Where’d you get all this stuff, anyway? | 你到底是从哪弄来这么多东西的 |
[03:25] | His dad gave me a box of old memories. | 他爸给了我一整盒老回忆 |
[03:27] | Grumpy Ben? | 臭脾气的本 |
[03:28] | I thought he hated memories | 我还以为他讨厌回忆 |
[03:30] | and Murray and boxes. | 讨厌默里和盒子 |
[03:31] | Yeah, he’s not great. | 是的 他人不怎么样 |
[03:33] | Yo, where’s your checkbook? There’s a shirt I want. | 你的支票簿在哪 我想买件衣服 |
[03:35] | I mean… I need to recharge my hug batteries. | 我是说 我用爱发电的电池需要充电 |
[03:37] | Has college taught you nothing? | 你在大学什么都没学到吗 |
[03:39] | You open with the hug nonsense. | 先说用爱发电那套屁话 |
[03:42] | Go ahead. It’s in my purse. | 去拿吧 在我钱包里 |
[03:43] | Cheggit, it’s Dad’s birth certificate. | 快看 是老爸的出生证明 |
[03:47] | He was a big baby. | 他真是个巨婴 |
[03:48] | They didn’t even bother with the ounces. | 他们甚至没用盎司标注 |
[03:50] | He’s actually a year younger than we thought he was. | 他比我们以为的年纪年轻一岁 |
[03:52] | Wait. That can’t be right. | 等等 那怎么可能 |
[03:54] | Trust me, Bev, | 相信我 贝弗 |
[03:55] | the feds don’t get this stuff wrong. | 那些联邦人员不会出这种错 |
[03:57] | Full disclosure… | 大实话 |
[03:58] | I thought Dad was in his mid-60s. | 我还以为老爸已经六十多了 |
[04:00] | If this is real, | 如果这是真的 |
[04:01] | then that means Murray is turning 50 again, | 那意味着默里就要再次50岁了 |
[04:04] | which means I get a redo. | 意味着我可以重启派对 |
[04:06] | That’s your takeaway? | 你居然是这么理解的 |
[04:07] | I wish I could redo coming over here. | 我希望能重启回家的决定 |
[04:09] | By the power vested in me by me, | 凭借着我赋予自己的权力 |
[04:11] | I am throwing Murray a second 50th birthday party. | 我要给默里再办一次50岁生日派对 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I don’t think he’s gonna be excited | 我觉得他既不会因为派对 |
[04:16] | about the party or the life-changing error | 也不会因为改变人生的错误激动 |
[04:19] | that will rock him to his core. | 只会感到深深的震惊 |
[04:20] | Pishposh. | 胡说八道 |
[04:21] | Murray is gonna be thrilled to hear the great news. | 默里听到这大好消息会很激动的 |
[04:24] | What the hell am I? | 我到底几岁了 |
[04:25] | 50! | 50岁 |
[04:26] | Now you get to enjoy | 现在你可以享受 |
[04:28] | the unspeakably grand second 50th extravaganza | 无法形容的盛大的50岁超级华丽大派对 |
[04:31] | that I am somehow gonna pull together at the last minute. | 我会神乎其技地一眨眼就准备好 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry. I-I’m kinda reeling here. | 抱歉 但我有点晕 |
[04:36] | My whole life’s been a lie. | 我的整个人生就是个谎言 |
[04:37] | Big-time. | 大谎言 |
[04:38] | If I had to guess, it’s that your hateful father | 如果非让我猜 是你可恨的父亲 |
[04:40] | screwed up yet another detail of your childhood. | 又毁掉了你童年的另一个细节 |
[04:42] | But, hey, cake and presents. | 不过有蛋糕和礼物 |
[04:45] | That rotten bastard. | 那该死的老混蛋 |
[04:47] | Just go talk to him, tell him how you feel. | 去和他谈谈 告诉他你的感受 |
[04:48] | Oh, I’m gonna talk to him, all right. | 我会跟他谈 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna talk to him good. | 我会好好跟他谈谈 |
[04:52] | And also give him this invitation. | 再把这张请帖给他 |
[04:54] | How did you get these printed up so quickly? | 你怎么这么快就印出来了 |
[04:55] | I get things done. | 没有我办不成的事 |
[04:57] | Now you go get this done with your dad | 现在快去把你爸这事办了 |
[04:58] | so we can finally have my party… | 我们就终于能办我的派对 |
[05:00] | Your party. Your party. | 你的派对 你的派对 |
[05:02] | While my dad had a bone to pick with his dad, | 正当我爸要和他爸争论时 |
[05:04] | I had handpicked someone to help me kick butt at pickleball. | 我精心挑选了某个人来帮我精进匹克球 |
[05:08] | Barry, I need your help. | 巴瑞 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:09] | No can do, bro. I’ve got a midterm. | 做不到 老兄 我要期中考了 |
[05:11] | But I have a sports emergency. | 可我有体育紧急事件 |
[05:14] | Say no more. But first, say more. | 无需多言 但首先 再多说点 |
[05:16] | – What is the sport? – Pickleball. | -是什么项目 -匹克球 |
[05:18] | You will be a champion within hours. | 你几个小时后就会成为冠军 |
[05:20] | You can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[05:22] | Your relentless training begins now. | 你无情的训练现在开始 |
[05:24] | I could barely do a regular push-up. | 我连普通俯卧撑都做不起来 |
[05:26] | This is just you sitting on me. | 你这不过是单纯坐我身上 |
[05:28] | If you can catch a pickle blindfolded, | 假如你能蒙眼接住酸黄瓜 |
[05:30] | you can do anything. | 你能做到任何事 |
[05:31] | – Barry… – Look alive. | -巴瑞 -精神点 |
[05:33] | Oh, God! They’re wet and surprisingly hard. | 老天 好湿而且没想到这么硬 |
[05:35] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[05:36] | Wax on, wax off. | 上蜡 刮蜡 |
[05:38] | This is how Daniel-san learned | 丹尼尔就是这样学到 |
[05:40] | basic defensive karate moves. | 空手道基础防御动作的 |
[05:42] | And how to apply an important coat of wax before it rains. | 也是这样在下雨前涂上一层重要的蜡 |
[05:45] | Barry… | 巴瑞 |
[05:46] | You do know how to play pickleball, don’t you? | 你会打匹克球 对吗 |
[05:48] | Till today, I never heard of pickleball. | 直至今日 我从没听说过匹克球 |
[05:50] | So this was just you sitting on me | 所以这些不过是你坐我身上 |
[05:52] | and winging pickles at my head | 朝我头上扔酸黄瓜 |
[05:54] | and having me clean your car? | 让我帮你擦车 |
[05:56] | Totally. Wouldn’t it be cool | 绝对的 要是这些行为 |
[05:57] | if those thingsactually made you good at pickleball? | 居然真能让你精通匹克球 那该多酷 |
[06:00] | You were last my hope. | 你是我最后的希望 |
[06:01] | Who am I supposed to turn to now? | 现在我该去找谁 |
[06:02] | Chill. | 冷静 |
[06:04] | I’ll take you to my sports mentor, Coach Mellor. | 我带你去找我的体育导师 梅勒教练 |
[06:07] | But Coach Mellor disappeared | 可梅勒教练消失了 |
[06:08] | to follow his dream to coach wrestling to adult men in the woods. | 他追随梦想去树林里教成年男人摔角了 |
[06:11] | – We’ll never find him. – And yet we will. | -我们永远找不到他的 -能找到 |
[06:13] | I’ll tell the police he robbed us at gunpoint. | 我去告诉警察他持枪抢劫我们 |
[06:15] | Then they’ll have to find him for us. | 那他们就必须帮我们找到他 |
[06:16] | Or we could just ask his brother. | 或者我们可以去问他大哥 |
[06:18] | Not as fun, but I guess. | 没那么有趣 不过好吧 |
[06:19] | Is that one of those pickles you threw at me earlier? | 那是你之前朝我扔的酸黄瓜吗 |
[06:21] | When you get to college, you’ll learn the value of a pickle. | 等你上了大学 就会学会珍惜酸黄瓜 |
[06:24] | While Barry and I set off to find Coach Mellor, | 正当巴瑞和我去找梅勒教练时 |
[06:26] | my dad was about to go off on Pop-Pop. | 我爸正要去找爷爷发脾气 |
[06:29] | Where you been? I’ve been out here five minutes. | 你怎么才来 我在门外等了五分钟 |
[06:31] | Oh, I thought you were that busybody lady from across the street | 我以为你是街对面那个爱管闲事的女人 |
[06:33] | who’s always trying to bring me food, make sure I’m okay. | 她总来给我送吃的 确保我没事 |
[06:35] | Open the door next time, | 下次开门 |
[06:37] | have a conversation, | 跟她聊聊 |
[06:38] | that’ll get rid of her. | 她就再也不想来了 |
[06:39] | – What’s crawling up your ass? – This. | -你有什么烦心事 -这个 |
[06:41] | What is that? Deed to your fancy house? | 那是什么 你豪宅的房契吗 |
[06:43] | Came here to rub it in my face? Nicely played. | 拿来朝我炫耀刺激我吗 你真可以 |
[06:45] | It’s my birth certificate. | 是我的出生证明 |
[06:47] | It says I’m a year younger than I thought. | 上面写着我比我以为的年轻一岁 |
[06:48] | Yeah. Well, oops. | 这样啊 啊哦 |
[06:50] | “Oops”? How the hell did this happen? | “啊哦” 怎么会发生这种事 |
[06:52] | I was busy. I didn’t have time for things like birthdays or meals | 我当时很忙 没时间给你过生日或做饭 |
[06:55] | or wherever the hell you were. | 或确定你丢没丢 |
[06:56] | So, you’ve known about this my whole life? | 这么说你瞒了我一辈子 |
[06:58] | No, no. Not your whole life. | 不 不是一辈子 |
[07:00] | I noticed it when you were about 12… | 我在你大约12岁时注意到的 |
[07:01] | Or, I guess, 11. | 或者应该是11岁 |
[07:02] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:03] | Oh, come on. What difference did it make? | 拜托 这有什么区别 |
[07:05] | The difference of a year. | 一整年的区别 |
[07:07] | Here we go again, his highness bellyaching about his birthday. | 又开始了 国王陛下抱怨自己生日 |
[07:10] | What birthday? You never even gave me one. | 什么生日 你从没给我过过生日 |
[07:12] | La-di-da. Look who needs a birthday every year. | 哎呦喂 看看是谁每年都想过生日 |
[07:14] | Who are you, Colonel Sanders? | 你以为你是肯德基上校吗 |
[07:16] | – The chicken guy? – He was fancy, though, huh? | -炸鸡那家伙 -他就很时髦 不是吗 |
[07:18] | I mean, who would wear a white suit around all those chickens? | 谁会炸那么多鸡时穿一身白套装 |
[07:20] | Fine. The Colonel is a Southern dandy. | 好吧 肯德基上校是南方时髦靓仔 |
[07:23] | But you never gave me a card or a cake | 可你从没给过我贺卡或蛋糕 |
[07:25] | or, God forbid, a present! | 或是天杀的礼物 |
[07:27] | Well, who knows what kids want? | 谁知道孩子想要什么 |
[07:29] | I told you every year! | 我每年都告诉你 |
[07:31] | Yeah, socks that you’d call your own. | 是啊 你自己的袜子 |
[07:32] | No, a transistor radio to listen to a ball game! | 不 是用来听球赛的晶体管收音机 |
[07:36] | You know what you did get? A roof. | 你知道你得到了什么吗 有瓦遮头 |
[07:38] | Oh, you spoiled me by letting me indoors. | 你没让我露宿街头真是惯坏我了 |
[07:40] | Can I just say something? | 我能说句话吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, give me your half-assed apology. | 能 跟我敷衍地道个歉 |
[07:43] | I wasn’t going to apologize. | 我不是要道歉 |
[07:44] | What I was gonna say was that if anybody handed me an extra year, | 我想说的是如果有人多给我一年 |
[07:47] | I wouldn’t spend it complaining about not getting a pony. | 我才不会用来抱怨小时候没有小马 |
[07:50] | Transistor radio! | 晶体管收音机 |
[07:51] | There he goes again. | 这人又开始了 |
[07:54] | Welcome to phase one of your fabulous 50th redo party. | 欢迎来到超棒的50岁重启派对的第一阶段 |
[07:58] | * Happy Bir… * | *生日快* |
[07:59] | Not happy and no parties. | 不快乐 不要派对 |
[08:01] | I’ll be in the shed. | 我回屋了 |
[08:03] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[08:05] | The breeze from his angry walk-by blew out the candles. | 他愤怒走过带起的风吹熄了蜡烛 |
[08:07] | I wonder what he wished for. | 真好奇他许了什么愿 |
[08:09] | If I had to guess, to sit in the shed. | 如果非要我猜 是回屋坐着 |
[08:11] | While my dad made party-planning a challenge, | 正当我爸让计划派对变得很困难时 |
[08:14] | finding Coach Mellor was easier than we thought. | 找到梅勒教练比我们想象得容易得多 |
[08:16] | Coach Mellor? | 梅勒教练 |
[08:17] | Well, well, well. If it isn’t the Goldfarb boys. | 瞧瞧 这不是金巴巴兄弟吗 |
[08:20] | – You look… – Like an old, stinky dook | -你看来 -像一滩发臭的陈年大便 |
[08:22] | left in your favorite running shoe, | 留在了你最爱的跑鞋里 |
[08:24] | and you want to go for a run, but you can’t, | 你想去跑步 但跑不了 |
[08:25] | ’cause that hot steamer owns that shoe now. | 因为你的跑鞋已经属于那滩屎了 |
[08:27] | I was gonna say “sad,” but sure, | 我只是想说”难过” 不过好吧 |
[08:29] | I guess your dook-shoe story is more colorful. | 你的屎鞋故事似乎更具色彩 |
[08:31] | What are you doing here? | 你为什么在这 |
[08:32] | I thought you were at billionaire oddball | 我以为你去了古怪亿万富翁 |
[08:33] | John du Pont’s Foxcatcher Farm. | 约翰・杜邦的狐狸捕手农场 |
[08:35] | I was, but those dark woods | 我是去了 但那些黑暗树林中 |
[08:37] | hid more secrets than I’m willing to admit. | 藏有许多我不愿承认的秘密 |
[08:39] | But I turned that “L” into a “W” | 但我决定永远不再做教练 |
[08:41] | by quitting coaching forever. | 以此反败为胜 |
[08:42] | But you were the one who always said winners never quit. | 可当初是你总教导我们赢家永不放弃 |
[08:45] | And you said the only cure for broken bones is jumping jacks, | 你还说骨折的唯一治愈方法是开合跳 |
[08:47] | which is medically wrong, | 虽然医学上来讲是错的 |
[08:48] | but inspiring, I guess. | 但大概挺激励人心的 |
[08:49] | Sorry, boys, | 抱歉 小伙子们 |
[08:51] | but I’ve hung up my whistle…there. | 但我已经挂哨了 就挂在那 |
[08:55] | But it’s a sports emergency! | 但我们有体育紧急事件 |
[08:57] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[08:59] | Without you, I won’t get into the one school | 没有你 我就无法考入 |
[09:01] | that guarantees future success… | 唯一能保证未来的成功的学校 |
[09:03] | Film school. | 电影学院 |
[09:04] | You know, I’ve spent so much time | 我花了那么多时间 |
[09:05] | around jacked men pushing physical and societal limits | 围绕挑战身体与社会极限的肌肉男 |
[09:08] | that I forgot the charming whine of a little boy. | 我都忘了小男孩抱怨起来这么有趣 |
[09:11] | – Is that a yes? – Far from it. I’m no coach. | -你同意了吗 -才没有 我不是教练了 |
[09:13] | Look at me. I’m a mess. | 看看我 一团糟 |
[09:14] | I’ve gained two pounds. | 我胖了将近两斤 |
[09:16] | Told you not to eat that 17th almond. | 都告诉你不要吃第17颗杏仁了 |
[09:18] | See that? No self-control. | 看到了吗 我毫无自控能力 |
[09:20] | Whatever your thing is… | 无论你们有什么难题 |
[09:21] | I can’t help you, boys. I’m sorry. | 我帮不上忙 小伙子们 抱歉 |
[09:23] | Wait, Coach, is that you? | 等等 教练 那是你吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我 |
[09:26] | Were my delts really that jacked? | 当时我的三角肌真有那么壮吗 |
[09:28] | Damn it, Rick, leave pickleball in the past, where it belongs. | 见鬼 瑞克 忘记匹克球吧 都过去了 |
[09:31] | You’re just mad ’cause I was a better P-Baller than you were. | 你生气不过是因为我匹克球比你打得好 |
[09:33] | Of course I am. | 当然是 |
[09:35] | I was an All-American football player, | 我是全美橄榄球运动员 |
[09:37] | but God didn’t grace me with the delicate wrists | 但老天没有赋予我灵活的手腕 |
[09:39] | to wield that mighty paddle. | 去挥舞那强有力的球拍 |
[09:40] | Enough talk about God’s fickle nature. | 不要再提难以预测的老天了 |
[09:43] | My pathetic-nerd brother | 我可悲的书呆子弟弟 |
[09:44] | needs someone to show him how to pickle. | 需要有人教他怎么打匹克球 |
[09:46] | It’s true. I forgot how pathetic and nerdy he is. | 确实 我都忘了他有多么可悲多么呆 |
[09:48] | I don’t really think that’s the main takeaway here. | 我觉得重点好像不在这 |
[09:50] | Look at his spindly arms and toothpick legs. | 看他细长的胳膊和牙签腿 |
[09:52] | His concave chest and that doughy neck. | 他凹陷的胸部和软塌塌的脖子 |
[09:55] | And his flat feet and sickly posture. | 还有他扁平的脚和病态的体态 |
[09:57] | Spin around, Adam. | 转过身去 亚当 |
[09:58] | Show us how sad the back of your body is. | 让我们看看你的后背有多可悲 |
[10:01] | Yeah, my instinct is to say no. | 我的第一反应是拒绝 |
[10:02] | You know what? Seeing this tragic excuse for the human form | 你知道吗 见到这个扶不上墙的人类 |
[10:06] | in its full non-glory | 他这丢人的存在 |
[10:07] | is just the kick in the two-button polyester shorts I needed. | 正好能激励我重新穿上运动短裤 |
[10:12] | I’m back, baby! | 我回归了 宝贝 |
[10:14] | And someone else is back, too. | 它也回归了 |
[10:18] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[10:23] | Follow me to greatness, boys. | 随我踏上伟大征程吧 小伙子们 |
[10:25] | With that, my training began. | 就这样 我的训练开始了 |
[10:29] | My dad didn’t want a birthday redo, | 我爸不想再办一次生日派对 |
[10:31] | but my mom wasn’t gonna take “no” for an answer. | 但我妈不会接受他的拒绝 |
[10:33] | Welcome, family and friends of Murray Goldberg. | 欢迎 默里・金伯格的亲朋好友们 |
[10:35] | I’ve assembled this dream team, | 我集结了这个梦之队 |
[10:38] | and Essie, | 和埃西 |
[10:39] | together to brainstorm some ideas | 一起为默里的50岁惊喜派对 |
[10:42] | for Murray’s 50th surprise party. | 头脑风暴想主意 |
[10:44] | Geoff will be writing down your ideas. | 杰夫会记录下你们的点子 |
[10:46] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[10:47] | We don’t throw Dad a party | 我们不给老爸办派对 |
[10:49] | because he clearly said he doesn’t want one. | 因为他很清楚地说他不想办派对 |
[10:52] | Don’t write that down. | 这个不用记下来 |
[10:53] | But Erica’s right, Bevy. | 可爱丽卡说得对 贝弗 |
[10:54] | The man chose a shed over cake. | 那个人宁愿回屋 不要蛋糕 |
[10:57] | That’s only because he has never truly had a birthday. | 那不过是因为他从没真正过过生日 |
[10:59] | Now, once Murray understands | 一旦默里体会到了 |
[11:01] | the joy of celebrating his special day, | 庆祝他生日的愉悦 |
[11:03] | that shed won’t seem like such a fun option. | 他就不会觉得回屋那么有趣了 |
[11:05] | Please. You just want a redo | 拜托 你不过是想重办 |
[11:07] | of his last 50th birthday. | 他上个50岁生日派对 |
[11:08] | Okay. Let’s get pitching. | 好了 我们开始出主意吧 |
[11:10] | All right. What does Murray Goldberg like? | 好的 默里・金伯格喜欢什么 |
[11:17] | There are no bad ideas. | 没有坏点子 |
[11:18] | Cheese? | 芝士 |
[11:19] | I’m also in a cheese area. | 我想的也是芝士一类 |
[11:21] | Did somebody already say cheese? | 有人说过芝士了吗 |
[11:22] | The man does love cheese. | 那爷们确实喜欢芝士 |
[11:23] | Now we’re cooking with gas. | 现在有点味道了 |
[11:25] | Okay, enough with cheese. He likes other things. | 不要再说芝士了 他也喜欢其他东西 |
[11:27] | Bevy, maybe we should get the ball rolling | 贝弗 或许我们该先说说 |
[11:29] | with things he doesn’t like. | 他都不喜欢什么 |
[11:30] | There’s a lot of those. | 不喜欢的可多了 |
[11:32] | I’ll start. People. | 我先说 不喜欢人 |
[11:34] | – Dancing. – The Dallas Cowboys. | -跳舞 -达拉斯牛仔队 |
[11:36] | Neighbors who wave to him. | 朝他挥手的邻居 |
[11:37] | – Loud music. – Loud birds. | -吵闹的音乐 -吵闹的鸟 |
[11:39] | – Quiet birds. – Doctors who advertise. | -不吵闹的鸟 -做广告的医生 |
[11:41] | My nephew, Darrin, for some reason I can’t understand. | 我侄子达霖 我也不知道为什么 |
[11:43] | Parties, which again begs the question, | 派对 所以又回到了那个问题 |
[11:45] | why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要办 |
[11:46] | Mrs. Kremp, uh, what did you say after Vic said Cowboys? | 克伦普太太 维克说牛仔后你说了什么来着 |
[11:49] | Okay, this has obviously been a huge waste of time. | 好吧 这显然完全是浪费时间 |
[11:51] | Oh, I know! | 我知道了 |
[11:52] | Firemen acting like big shots. | 表现得自以为是的消防员 |
[11:55] | We’re done, Vic. Thanks for nothing. | 我们总结完了 维克 感谢你浪费时间 |
[11:57] | Now, I need you all to get the xxxx out of my house. | 现在我需要你们都滚出我家 |
[11:59] | But come back in three hours, | 但三小时后都回来 |
[12:01] | and don’t bring any birds or Darrin. | 不要带鸟和达霖来 |
[12:02] | He spells it with an “I.” | 他非要用雨字头的霖 |
[12:04] | While my mom’s party committee fizzled out, | 正当我妈的派对委员会灭火时 |
[12:06] | I was ready to sizzle on the pickleball court. | 我正准备在匹克球场上打个火热 |
[12:08] | You boys are in luck. | 你们俩走运了 |
[12:10] | Not only are you being trained by a pickleball champion, | 训练你们的不仅是匹克球冠军 |
[12:13] | but that champion happens to have his own court. | 那位冠军刚好还有自己的球场 |
[12:18] | Uh, you mean this sad dirt patch? | 你是指这个可悲的土坑吗 |
[12:20] | And the net’s all broken. | 球网都坏了 |
[12:21] | You don’t need a net. | 不用网也行 |
[12:23] | I don’t know anything about pickleball, | 我对匹克球毫无了解 |
[12:24] | but I’m pretty sure you do. | 但我很确定球网是必要的 |
[12:25] | It’s, like, the only thing you need. | 唯一需要的就是球网了 |
[12:29] | Let’s get to work. | 操练起来吧 |
[12:32] | Lob! Lob! Lob! | 高球 高球 高球 |
[12:34] | It was time to get serious about pickleball. | 该认真练起匹克球了 |
[12:37] | Luckily, I had two of the greatest sports mentors | 幸运的是 我有两位最优秀的体育导师 |
[12:39] | watching over me. | 引领着我 |
[12:40] | – Half Volley! – Half Volley. | -半截击 -半截击 |
[12:42] | Thanks, Coach Echo. Lob! | 谢了 复读机教练 高球 |
[12:43] | – Erne! Dink! – But I still sucked. | -海雕球 丁克球 -可我打得还是很糟 |
[12:45] | – Half Volley! – Big-time. | -半截击 -糟透了 |
[12:47] | So dense. | 好浓郁 |
[12:50] | That’s the beets and pears and bananas | 里面有甜菜 梨和香蕉 |
[12:52] | and a second type of beet. | 还有另一种甜菜 |
[12:55] | Oh, yeah, that’s what I’m tasting. | 没错 是甜菜的味道 |
[12:57] | Nah, you’re tasting the brewer’s yeast. | 不 你尝到的是啤酒酵母味 |
[13:00] | Okay! | 好了 |
[13:01] | But then something crazy happened. | 但之后 疯狂的事发生了 |
[13:03] | Maybe it was all the yelling | 或许是他们的大喊大叫 |
[13:04] | – or the beet smoothie. – Erne! | -或是因为甜菜果蔬汁 -海雕球 |
[13:06] | Either way, pickleball started to make sense. | 无论如何 我开始掌握匹克球了 |
[13:10] | I brought the heat. | 我这一球真带劲 |
[13:11] | That’s one spicy pickle, Goldfarb. | 好火辣的酸黄瓜 金巴巴 |
[13:13] | We did good work here today, Coach. | 我们今天成绩显著 教练 |
[13:15] | We really did. | 确实显著 |
[13:17] | This is the first time since I escaped that compound by foot | 自打我徒步逃离那个大院后 这是我第一次 |
[13:19] | that I’ve felt anything but numb. | 体会到麻木以外的滋味 |
[13:21] | – What happened there? – I’m not ready. | -那里究竟发生了什么 -我还没准备好倾诉 |
[13:23] | But I think I kinda am. | 但我差不多准备好了 |
[13:24] | I say when you’re kinda ready. | 你是不是差不多准备好由我说了算 |
[13:27] | You’re ready. Kinda. | 你准备好了 差不多吧 |
[13:29] | Meanwhile, my mom was ready | 与此同时 我妈也准备好 |
[13:30] | to hit my dad with the best surprise 50th redo ever. | 用最棒的50岁重启生日派对让我爸震惊 |
[13:34] | Everyone, come on in. Welcome to Murmania. | 大伙 快请进 欢迎来到默里尼亚 |
[13:37] | Murmania? | 默里尼亚 |
[13:38] | Indeed. A love letter to my husband in party form. | 没错 以派对的形式给我老公的情书 |
[13:42] | You might want to remove your shoes, | 你们或许该脱鞋 |
[13:43] | ’cause I’m about to knock your socks off. | 因为你们的袜子都会被吓掉 |
[13:45] | Well, I’ve got a wicked bunion, but okay. | 我有很严重的姆囊炎 但好吧 |
[13:47] | Pretzels and milk, anyone? | 有人要牛奶泡椒盐脆饼吗 |
[13:49] | It’s Mr. Goldberg’s favorite snackable drink. | 这是金伯格先生最爱的零食饮品 |
[13:51] | My dad likes it for some reason. | 不知道我爸为什么喜欢 |
[13:52] | Behold. | 看 |
[13:54] | Holy moly. Is that the guy from Channel Five | 我的天 那是第五台 |
[13:57] | who hits the chime when he does the weather? | 在报天气时敲木琴的人吗 |
[14:00] | I’d recognize that simple chime anywhere. | 我走到哪都能认出这简单的旋律 |
[14:02] | Tonight’s forecast… | 今晚的预报 |
[14:04] | 100% chance of Murray’s tears of joy. | 默里百分百会流出喜悦的泪水 |
[14:07] | Oh, my. What’s happening here? | 老天 这是什么 |
[14:08] | Oh, tonight, it’s the dining and reclining room. | 今晚 餐厅也是躺椅厅 |
[14:12] | Whoa, pretzel-y milk and lumbar support. | 椒盐脆牛奶和腰部支撑 |
[14:15] | But wait. There’s more. | 先等等 还有更多 |
[14:16] | Please welcome Lee of Lee’s Hoagies. | 敬请欢迎李氏三明治的老李 |
[14:19] | And for our final special guest of the night, | 以及我们今晚最后一位特殊来宾 |
[14:21] | someone my husband has admired for years, | 我丈夫喜欢了好多年的人 |
[14:24] | the Phillie Phanatic! | 费纳宝 |
[14:29] | The San Diego Chicken’s mortal enemy. | 圣地亚哥小鸡的死对头 |
[14:32] | You’ve done it again, Beverly. | 你又做到了 贝弗莉 |
[14:34] | You know what, Mom? This is crazy, | 你知道吗 老妈 这太疯狂了 |
[14:36] | and not in your usual clinical way. | 不是你平时那种真正的精神问题 |
[14:38] | Honestly, Dad is gonna love this. | 真的 老爸肯定特别喜欢 |
[14:40] | Well, after I asked you fools what Murray would like, | 问过你们这些笨笨默里喜欢什么 |
[14:43] | I realized nobody knows that man better than me, | 我意识到没人比我更了解他 |
[14:46] | his perfect wife with the beautiful hair and skin. | 我是他拥有美丽秀发肌肤的完美妻子 |
[14:48] | Oh, Dad’s walking up the driveway. | 老爸在车道上了 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:51] | Everybody, shut up! | 所有人闭嘴 |
[14:53] | Shut up. Shut your faces. | 闭嘴 合上你们的脸 |
[14:55] | Even you, Phillie Phanatic. | 你也一样 费纳宝 |
[14:56] | Beverly, I don’t think he has a working mouth. | 贝弗莉 我觉得它的嘴根本张不开 |
[14:59] | Surprise! | 大惊喜 |
[15:02] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[15:03] | my Dad took in everything | 我爸环顾这一切 |
[15:05] | my mom did to make his birthday redo perfect, | 都是我妈为他能有完美的重启生日而做的 |
[15:08] | and all he did was this. | 而他只做了这个反应 |
[15:13] | Why, Chime Guy? | 搞什么 木琴兄 |
[15:15] | While my mom’s party was a bust, | 正当我妈的派对大失败时 |
[15:17] | I was ready to bust some moves on the pickleball court. | 我整准备在匹克球场上大放异彩 |
[15:20] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[15:21] | Look who heard the siren song of the pickle | 瞧瞧是谁听到了酸黄瓜的塞壬之歌 |
[15:23] | and came running back home. | 跑回家来 |
[15:25] | Mr. March. | 三月先生 |
[15:26] | In the flesh. | 正是本人 |
[15:28] | Is your protege ready to bring that hot dill? | 你的学徒准备好辛辣的莳萝籽了吗 |
[15:30] | All that stands in the way of a letterman jacket and film school | 现在我离运动夹克和电影学院仅一步之遥 |
[15:33] | is chopping a backspin to the baseline. | 就是一记倒旋直击基线 |
[15:36] | I hope you play as smooth as you talk. | 希望你打得和说得一样好 |
[15:37] | Schernecke! | 夏耐基 |
[15:41] | Goldberg, you beat our worst player, | 金伯格 你能击败我们最差的球员 |
[15:42] | you’re on the team. | 你就能入校队 |
[15:43] | Wait. I’m our worst player? | 等等 我是最差的 |
[15:46] | Sorry you had to hear it this way, | 抱歉你只能以这种方式得知 |
[15:47] | but glad we don’t have to tiptoe around it anymore. | 但很高兴我们可以打开天窗说亮话了 |
[15:49] | Go get ’em. | 去打败他们 |
[15:50] | This was it. | 就是这样 |
[15:51] | My pickleball journey may have been days in the making, | 我的匹克球之旅或许只有短短几天 |
[15:54] | but thanks to my training, | 但多亏了艰苦训练 |
[15:55] | there was no way I wouldn’t dominate the court. | 我怎可能不驰骋球场 |
[16:00] | And I did. | 于是我驰骋了 |
[16:01] | Sports was easy… | 体育真简单 |
[16:02] | Until it wasn’t. | 直到我驰骋不动了 |
[16:04] | Turns out, that point would be my only one. | 原来我自始至终只得了那一分 |
[16:07] | Try again. Try again. | 再试一次 |
[16:08] | Yep, that day on the pickleball court, | 没错 那天在匹克球场上 |
[16:10] | Matt Schernecke sliced and served me up hard. | 马特・夏耐基把我打得屁滚尿流 |
[16:13] | Okay, it’s 20-1. I think it’s safe to call it. | 好了 20比1 我觉得可以结束比赛了 |
[16:16] | Terrible effort, Goldberg. | 水平太一般了 金伯格 |
[16:18] | Yes! I’m still the worst. | 太好了 我还是最差的 |
[16:21] | Damn it! Now I’ll never get into film school. | 见鬼 我永远不能进电影学院了 |
[16:23] | I just say that to get folks interested in joining the team. | 我那么说不过是为了吸引人进校队 |
[16:27] | Your future as a filmmaker still may or may not happen. | 你作为电影制作人的未来仍是未知数 |
[16:32] | That was hard to watch. | 真让人看不下去 |
[16:34] | So, this was all for nothing? | 这么说 这一切都是白费力 |
[16:35] | Not nothing. | 不是白费 |
[16:37] | You proved beyond a shadow of a doubt | 你毫无疑问地证明了 |
[16:39] | that I’m not a coach anymore. | 我已经不再是教练了 |
[16:41] | I’m just a man. | 我不过是个凡人 |
[16:42] | A man who has to go to a special gym | 我或许不得不去特殊健身房 |
[16:45] | to find heavy enough weights to lift. | 才能找到足够重的锻炼器材 |
[16:46] | But still just a man. | 但仍不过是凡人 |
[16:57] | I’d failed at pickleball, | 我辜负了匹克球 |
[16:59] | but I couldn’t let Coach Mellor think that he failed me. | 但我不能让梅勒教练觉得他辜负了我 |
[17:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:02] | Just sodding over a beautiful pickleball court. | 给美丽的匹克球场盖草皮 |
[17:05] | Thinking about putting some azaleas right there, | 我打算在那边种些杜鹃 |
[17:07] | maybe a lovely crushed-stone path where you’re standing. | 或许在你站的地方铺条可爱的碎石小路 |
[17:10] | So long forever, my special pickle. | 永别了 我独一无二的酸黄瓜 |
[17:13] | I know this is a big blow, but this yard | 我知道这打击很大 但这片场地 |
[17:15] | is gonna be a charming outdoor area for entertaining. | 会成为迷人的户外娱乐场所 |
[17:19] | Just say your piece. | 有话直说 |
[17:20] | I wanted to stop by and say thanks. | 我想过来说声谢谢 |
[17:22] | Thanks for what? You didn’t make the team. | 谢什么 你又没进校队 |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:26] | But you never gave up on me. | 可你从未放弃我 |
[17:28] | I-I know you don’t feel like a coach, | 我知道你感觉自己没有教练的样子 |
[17:30] | but I still think you’re one of the best. | 可我还是认为你是最棒的 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:33] | Truth be told, it was kinda nice getting out there. | 说实话 重新出山感觉挺好的 |
[17:35] | Well, you should know, letterman jacket or not, | 你该知道 无论有没有运动夹克 |
[17:38] | you’ve always inspired me. | 你将永远激励我 |
[17:41] | And you’ll always be my coach. | 你将永远是我的教练 |
[17:43] | Damn it, Goldberg, | 见鬼 金伯格 |
[17:44] | you know absolutely nothing about physical fitness, | 你对体育锻炼一无所知 |
[17:47] | but you always seem to be able to give my heart a workout. | 可你好像总能刺激我的心脏 |
[17:54] | W-what’s this for? | 这是做什么 |
[17:56] | Well, as far as I’m concerned, | 在我眼里 |
[17:57] | you’ll always be first string on the team of life. | 你永远是人生代表队的第一梯队 |
[17:59] | That’s not a thing. | 哪有这种说法 |
[18:01] | Just put it on. | 你就穿上吧 |
[18:05] | Now, bring it in for a standing dog pile. | 好了 快来站着叠个罗汉 |
[18:11] | With that, I finally got my letterman jacket. | 就这样 我终于有了我的运动夹克 |
[18:15] | As for Coach Mellor, | 至于梅勒教练 |
[18:16] | he was finally thinking about getting back in the game. | 他终于考虑重返体坛了 |
[18:21] | The thing is, when you make peace with your past, | 是这样的 当你与过去和解 |
[18:23] | your future is wide open. | 你的未来就会敞开 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry, Murray. | 对不起 默里 |
[18:27] | You said you didn’t want a party, and I didn’t listen. | 你说你不想办派对 我却没有听 |
[18:29] | I-It wasn’t that. | 不是那样的 |
[18:33] | It was perfect. | 派对很完美 |
[18:34] | You liked it? | 你喜欢 |
[18:36] | Yeah, all those people, everything you did for me, | 那么多人 你为我做的那么多事 |
[18:38] | I loved it. | 我好喜欢 |
[18:39] | Then why are you in here? | 那你为什么回屋 |
[18:41] | Oh, geez. | 老天 |
[18:46] | My dad never cared about my birthday, | 我爸从未在意过我的生日 |
[18:48] | so… | 所以 |
[18:50] | I tried not to care. | 我也试着不去在意 |
[18:51] | But tonight, | 但今晚 |
[18:54] | I realized how much I missed. | 我意识到我错过了那么多 |
[18:56] | Oh, Murray. | 默里 |
[18:58] | Nah, it’s a good thing. | 不 这是好事 |
[18:59] | I may have not had a great dad or a great childhood, | 我或许没有一个好父亲或美好童年 |
[19:03] | but I have a great wife and a great life now. | 但我现在有很棒的妻子和很棒的生活 |
[19:09] | Well, you know what the best part about this whole thing is? | 你知道这整件事最棒的地方是什么吗 |
[19:12] | I saw hoagies down there. | 我在楼下看到三明治了 |
[19:14] | You’re a whole year younger than you thought you were. | 你比自己以为的年轻了整整一岁 |
[19:17] | And even better, I get an extra year with you. | 更棒的是 我可以陪你多过一年 |
[19:20] | Sometimes, if you’re lucky enough, | 有时 假如你足够幸运 |
[19:23] | life gives you a second chance. | 生活会给你第二次机会 |
[19:24] | It might not happen the way you thought it would, | 或许不是以你期望的方式 |
[19:27] | but often, you’ll find the biggest wins are off the court. | 但通常 你会发现最大的胜利发生在场外 |
[19:37] | Turns out, no matter how you count the years, | 原来无论你怎样细数年月 |
[19:40] | time keeps moving. | 时光还是一样流逝 |
[19:41] | And sure, it’s easy to fear getting older, | 当然 人们很容易恐惧变老 |
[19:44] | but the truth is, if you’re busy worrying about the past, | 但事实是 假如你忙着担忧过去 |
[19:47] | you might not notice that the present moments | 你或许不会注意到 此时此刻 |
[19:49] | are often the perfect ones. | 通常才是最完美的 |
[19:52] | And in the end, those are the ones you’ll remember forever. | 归根结底 那才是你会永远珍藏心底的 |
[19:56] | Here. I, uh, got ya something. | 给 我给你带了东西 |
[19:58] | Don’t make a big deal. | 别大惊小怪 |
[20:02] | Now you can listen to all your ball games or whatever. | 现在你可以尽情听球赛什么的了 |
[20:04] | I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[20:05] | Yeah, well, anyway, uh… | 是啊 随便吧 |
[20:08] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[20:13] | So, that’s the story of the second time my dad turned 50 | 这就是我爸过了两次50岁生日的故事 |
[20:17] | and how he always said | 他总是说 |
[20:19] | it was one of the best nights of his life. | 那是他人生中最棒的夜晚之一 |
[20:31] | Give him this invitation. | 把这张请帖给他 |
[20:34] | How you doing, everybody? I’m Adam Goldberg. | 大家好 我是亚当・金伯格 |
[20:36] | It’s my dad’s birthday right now, | 现在是我爸的生日 |
[20:37] | and he is 50 or 51. We don’t really know. | 他50岁或者51岁 我们也不知道 |
[20:40] | *Happy Birthday* | *生日快乐* |
[20:42] | 50 years, and look what I have to show for it. | 50年了 看看我都做了些什么 |
[20:48] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[20:50] | Look who came to dance one last pickle. | 瞧瞧是谁来打最后一场匹克球赛 |
[20:52] | Hey, Mr. March, or should I say, | 三月先生 或者我该称呼你 |
[20:54] | Mr. March Your Ass Out of Here on a Stretcher? | 被我打个屁滚尿流要被人抬出去先生 |
[20:56] | That was tortured. | 真让人受不了 |
[20:57] | Like your forehand. | 就像你的正击一样 |
[20:58] | I hope you got your hot dog ready, | 我希望你准备好了热狗 |
[21:00] | because you’re about to be relish, my friend. | 因为你即将体验到酸爽 我的朋友 |
[21:02] | Bring the pickle! | 酸黄瓜上桌了 |
[21:18] | Pickle! | 酸黄瓜 |
[21:21] | Damn it, that hurt! | 该死的 疼死了 |
[21:23] | Curse you and this God-awful excuse for a sport! | 诅咒你们和这扶不上墙的运动 |