时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, our teachers looked like this. | 在八十年代 我们的老师是这样的 |
[00:03] | They were sad-sacks, | 他们要么可悲 |
[00:04] | angry-sacks, or lonely-sacks. | 要么愤怒 要么孤独 |
[00:07] | But that all changed in college, | 但到了大学一切都不同了 |
[00:08] | when Barry actually had a hot teacher. | 巴瑞居然真的有一位性感教师 |
[00:15] | Pour some knowledge on me. | 对我倾倒知识吧 |
[00:16] | Stop it, Barry. She is an intelligent woman | 住口 巴瑞 她是高智商女性 |
[00:19] | who shouldn’t be reduced to just an object, | 不该被贬低物化 |
[00:21] | and, oh, my God, she’s got cheekbones for days. | 我的天 她的颧骨也太好看了 |
[00:23] | Why would she be a T.A. | 她为什么要做助教 |
[00:25] | when she could be holding a number | 她该举着数字牌 |
[00:26] | to indicate what round it is in a boxing match? | 告诉我们现在是拳击比赛第几局 |
[00:28] | The only thing I get is that you’re a super gross horn dog. | 我只听懂了你是只恶心的小狼狗 |
[00:30] | But it’s not just that. | 不只是这样的 |
[00:31] | She actually makes me want to learn. | 她让我真的想学习了 |
[00:34] | I’m hot for teacher. | 我热恋教师 |
[00:35] | Like the Van Halen song? | 像范・海伦那首歌一样吗 |
[00:36] | That song perfectly captures both her profession | 那首歌完美地描述了她的职业 |
[00:38] | and my feelings towards that profession. | 和我对那个职业的感受 |
[00:40] | Let me hand back your essays. | 我把大家的论文发下去 |
[00:42] | Fantastic job. | 写得好极了 |
[00:44] | Erica dids it again. | 爱丽卡又做到了 |
[00:46] | And, Barry, yours is in here somewhere. | 巴瑞 我找一找你的 |
[00:48] | Oh, just look for the one with the strawberry-jam fingerprints. | 找有草莓果酱手印的就行 |
[00:50] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[00:51] | Excellent job, as well. | 你也写得很好 |
[00:53] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[00:53] | Smarty people in the house! | 聪明人士在此 |
[00:56] | What the hell? You got an A, too? | 搞什么 你也得了优 |
[00:57] | Yeah. I cranked that bad boy out quick. | 是的 我很快就写好了 |
[00:59] | That’s Barry’s number-one trick for academic success — speed. | 巴瑞取得学业成功的头号秘诀就是速度 |
[01:03] | There is no way we both earned A’s. | 我们不可能都得了优 |
[01:05] | Erica, when you say things like that, | 爱丽卡 你这么说话的时候 |
[01:07] | it makes me think you think I’m not intelligent. | 让我觉得你觉得我很笨 |
[01:10] | I don’t. | 就是这样 |
[01:11] | You are widely considered stupider than me | 大家都觉得你比我笨多了 |
[01:13] | by family, society, and any jacket with a zipper. | 家人 世人和有拉链的外套都这么想 |
[01:16] | That was one jacket! | 只有一件外套我拉不好 |
[01:17] | And you’re just mad that I got the same grade as you. | 你只是气我跟你拿了一样的成绩 |
[01:19] | Mr. Goldberg. | 金伯格先生 |
[01:19] | Please see me after class. | 课后来见我 |
[01:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:22] | She must’ve realized that English isn’t your second language. | 她肯定意识到英语不是你的第二语言了 |
[01:26] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[01:27] | Check out all these books. | 看看这些书 |
[01:28] | It’s like that weird store in the mall that sells books. | 就像商场里那间卖书的古怪商店一样 |
[01:31] | Well, you’ve got to read a lot of them if you want a PhD. | 想要博士学位得读好多书 |
[01:34] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[01:34] | I’m gonna be a doctor, too, but, like, a real one | 我也想当医生 不过是真正的医生 |
[01:36] | who plays God and parks wherever he wants | 可以假装上帝 想在哪停车都行 |
[01:39] | and tells loved ones he tried | 告诉病患家属我尽力了 |
[01:40] | but it’s their nana’s time. | 但奶奶的时候到了 |
[01:41] | I knew you were funny. | 我就知道你很风趣 |
[01:42] | That paper you wrote | 你写的论文 |
[01:43] | comparing Weber’s theory of rationalization | 把韦伯的合理化理论 |
[01:45] | to LL Cool J’s song “Big Ole Butt” | 和LL Cool J的歌《大屁股》作比较 |
[01:47] | made me laugh out loud. | 让我笑出了声 |
[01:48] | I am so glad! | 我太高兴了 |
[01:51] | You’re so cool and pretty | 你这么酷 这么漂亮 |
[01:53] | and know all of LL Cool J’s masterwork on butts. | 知道LL Cool J所有描写屁股的歌 |
[01:56] | Go out with me tonight. | 今晚跟我去约会吧 |
[01:57] | That’s intense, considering it’s Valentine’s Day. | 太直接了 今天可是情人节 |
[02:00] | Oh, no, Barry. You asked your dream woman out | 不 巴瑞 你居然在一年最浪漫的一天 |
[02:02] | on the most romantically charged day of the year? | 邀请梦中情人去约会 |
[02:04] | – It’s okay. – ?No, forget I said anything. | -没关系的 -不 当我没说过 |
[02:06] | I’ll just drop the class and quit school | 我先退课再退学 |
[02:09] | and become a lowly sixth man on a struggling NBA franchise. | 在艰难度日的NBA球队里当个头号替补 |
[02:12] | Don’t become a Charlotte Hornet. | 别加入夏洛特黄蜂队 |
[02:13] | You know the NBA? | 你还了解NBA |
[02:15] | I can’t take it. Reveal your shortcomings. | 我受不了了 快展露你的缺点 |
[02:19] | You know what? Let’s do it. | 你知道吗 我们去吧 |
[02:21] | Let’s go out. | 我们去约会 |
[02:22] | Wait. For real? | 等等 真的吗 |
[02:23] | I’m sick of dating snobby, bookish guys. | 我受够跟势力书呆子约会了 |
[02:26] | You are so not them. | 你和他们很不一样 |
[02:27] | I haven’t listened since you said yes, | 你同意后我就没听你说话了 |
[02:29] | so your reasons are your reasons. | 你有你的理由 |
[02:30] | But this needs to stay between us. | 但这件事不能让别人知道 |
[02:32] | If word got out, it wouldn’t be good. | 假如传出去会很不好 |
[02:34] | I’ll have no trouble keeping it to myself. | 没问题 我会保密 |
[02:37] | Well, he’d have a little trouble. | 他会遇到点问题 |
[02:38] | – Hey, Big Tasty. – ?What’s new? | -大甜甜 -有什么新鲜事 |
[02:54] | It was Valentine’s Day, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的情人节 |
[02:57] | and for the first time in a long time, | 很久以来第一次 |
[02:58] | I had my eye on someone special. | 我喜欢上了某个特别的人 |
[03:01] | No, it wasn’t Dana. | 不 不是戴娜 |
[03:02] | We were now just friends. | 现在我们只是朋友了 |
[03:03] | In fact, we were both interested in other people. | 事实上 我们都喜欢上了其他人 |
[03:06] | Okay, I’m gonna ask Brea to the Valentine’s Couples Skate. | 好 我要邀请布瑞亚情人节去滑冰 |
[03:09] | Glasses on or off? | 我戴不戴眼镜 |
[03:10] | I thought your eye wanders when you take them off. | 你不戴眼镜不是会斜视吗 |
[03:12] | Not if I close it. | 闭上眼睛就行了 |
[03:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:15] | – I’d keep them on. – ?Good note. | -我觉得最好戴着 -好建议 |
[03:17] | Let’s do this. | 行动起来吧 |
[03:18] | The plan was perfect. | 计划很完美 |
[03:19] | Dana and I would have our dates, | 戴娜和我都有约会 |
[03:20] | and it would be the best Valentine’s day ever! | 那会是史上最棒的情人节 |
[03:23] | Brea, want to hit the skate thing? | 布瑞亚 你想去滑冰吗 |
[03:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:26] | Or not. | 或者不会 |
[03:26] | What just happened?! | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[03:27] | From what I can glean from your devastated looks, | 从你们悲痛欲绝的表情来看 |
[03:30] | your crushes just crushed on each other | 你们喜欢的人喜欢上了彼此 |
[03:32] | and now you’re crushed. | 而你们惨遭打击 |
[03:34] | So Dana and I found a way to deal with our misery | 于是戴娜和我想办法应对心碎 |
[03:36] | in the healthiest way possible — | 用的是最健康的方式 |
[03:37] | ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[03:39] | Here’s to being totally cool with not having a Valentine. | 敬完全不介意没有情人过节 |
[03:41] | There’s my scrumptious Valentine! | 我美味的小情人在这 |
[03:44] | Come on, give Mama a — Oh, Dana! | 快来 给妈妈一个 戴娜 |
[03:46] | Hell no! Not again. | 死都不要 不要再来了 |
[03:47] | Nice to see you, too, Mrs. Goldberg. | 也很高兴见到你 金伯格太太 |
[03:49] | Mom, I know you’re not Dana’s biggest fan, | 妈 我知道你不是很喜欢戴娜 |
[03:51] | – but we’re just friends. – Oh, thank God. | -但我们只是朋友 -谢天谢地 |
[03:52] | I thought you were back together. | 我还以为你们复合了 |
[03:54] | In fact, we just found out the two people we like | 事实上 我们刚刚发现我们喜欢的两个人 |
[03:56] | are going with each other to the Couples Skate. | 要跟彼此去情侣滑冰 |
[03:58] | Wait, another harlot dares toy with my baby’s heart? | 等等 竟有其他娼妓胆敢玩弄我宝贝的心 |
[04:01] | I’m a person. | 我是个人 |
[04:02] | Dana, this is not about you. | 戴娜 你又不是重点 |
[04:03] | I need to know her name, where she lives, | 我需要知道她的名字 她的住址 |
[04:06] | and what time she goes to sleep. | 她几点睡觉 |
[04:07] | Her name’s Brea, and I’ve already said too much. | 她叫布瑞亚 我已经说得太多了 |
[04:09] | Besides, it’s not like there’s anything I can do. | 再说 我又没有任何办法 |
[04:12] | I waited too long, | 我等得太久 |
[04:13] | and Andrew Gallery asked her first. | 安德鲁・加勒里先把她约走了 |
[04:14] | If it’s just a timing thing, I can fix that. | 不过是时机问题 我能搞定 |
[04:16] | I’ll just break them up. | 我能让他们分手 |
[04:17] | You couldn’t really do that, could you? | 你不会真的那样做 对吗 |
[04:19] | Let me tell you about Adam’s father’s first love, Ilene. | 让我跟你说说亚当老爸的初恋 艾琳 |
[04:23] | – What about Ilene? – She was an awful toad, Murray. | -艾琳怎么了 -她就是只癞蛤蟆 默里 |
[04:25] | – Don’t interrupt. – She was nice. | -别打断我 -她人很好 |
[04:27] | You know, with the hair and the face | 她头发好看 脸好看 |
[04:29] | and the other stuff. | 别的地方也好 |
[04:30] | I knew he and that expired bag of soup were wrong for each other, | 我知道他和那个烂货就不该在一起 |
[04:33] | so I had no choice. | 所以我别无选择 |
[04:34] | I had to go into “preventa” mode. | 我必须进入”妨碍妇”模式 |
[04:36] | – Preventa? – A preventa is the opposite of a yenta. | -妨碍妇 -妨碍妇和长舌妇正相反 |
[04:39] | Instead of putting people together, they tear them apart. | 不给别人牵线搭桥 而是拆散别人 |
[04:41] | I’m among the world’s best at both. | 两者我都是世界一流 |
[04:43] | I liked her. She smelled like lavender, | 我喜欢她 她闻起来像薰衣草 |
[04:45] | she made me corn muffins. | 她给我做玉米松饼 |
[04:47] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[04:48] | She did it to herself, Murray, | 都是她自己的错 默里 |
[04:50] | by writing that letter to her ex-boyfriend. | 是她给前男友写了那封信 |
[04:53] | All I did was get it out of her mailbox, | 我不过是从她邮箱里拿出来 |
[04:55] | break into your car, and leave it for you to read. | 撬开你的车 放在车里让你读 |
[04:57] | – You did that? – ?Yes. | -那是你干的 -是的 |
[04:59] | And today, you have a loving wife and beautiful children | 今天 你有爱你的妻子和美丽的孩子们 |
[05:01] | who don’t look like butter-filled pi?atas. | 没继承她乱七八糟的丑模样 |
[05:04] | It all makes sense. | 这下我都懂了 |
[05:06] | So, the point of this incredibly upsetting story | 所以这个令人特别不舒服的故事的核心是 |
[05:09] | is that you can break up two teenagers | 你能让两个青少年分手 |
[05:11] | so we’ll find love? | 让我们拥有爱情 |
[05:12] | It’s what a good mama does. | 好妈妈都这样做 |
[05:13] | Thank you for the offer, but… | 多谢你的提议 不过 |
[05:15] | We’d love your help. | 有你帮忙太好了 |
[05:16] | You seriously want to involve my mom in this? | 你真的想让我妈掺和进来吗 |
[05:18] | I like Andrew, you like Brea. | 我喜欢安德鲁 你喜欢布瑞亚 |
[05:19] | What other choice do we really have? | 我们还有其他选择吗 |
[05:21] | We can wait them out. | 我们可以等他们分手 |
[05:23] | And after their marriage goes stale | 在他们的婚姻变质后 |
[05:25] | and the kids move out, | 他们的孩子们也搬出去了 |
[05:26] | they’ll agree to amicably go their separate ways. | 他们决定和平分手 |
[05:28] | Then we pounce like cats. | 我们像猫一样冲过去 |
[05:29] | Or we let your mom preventa it up. | 或者我们让你妈妈做妨碍妇 |
[05:31] | You are wise beyond your appearance, Dana. | 你没有看起来那么蠢 戴娜 |
[05:34] | It’s on. I’ll see you in the den in five. | 好戏上演 五分钟后房间里见 |
[05:36] | This will end bad. | 肯定没好下场 |
[05:37] | While we were enlisting my mom’s help with love, | 正当我们招募我妈帮我们恋爱时 |
[05:39] | the JTP had their own romantic plans. | JTP也有他们自己的浪漫计划 |
[05:42] | JTP Hey, JTP. | |
[05:43] | We thought we’d swing by and check in on you guys. | 我们决定过来看看你们 |
[05:45] | We know how lonely Valentine’s Day can be. | 我们知道情人节能让人多孤单 |
[05:46] | But cheggit — you’re all dressed up. | 但看看你们 穿得这么正式 |
[05:48] | So I guess you found dates? | 看来你们佳人有约了 |
[05:49] | And yet we did not. | 然而并没有 |
[05:51] | In fact, we have no romantic prospects at all. | 事实上 我们的情路一片黯淡无光 |
[05:53] | So, in lieu of lady companionship, | 所以 代替女士的陪伴 |
[05:55] | we decided to celebrate our friendship. | 我们决定庆祝我们的友谊 |
[05:57] | We call it Pal-entine’s Day. | 我们称之为伙人节 |
[05:59] | At least you improved the name, | 至少你们升级了名称 |
[06:00] | because last year’s Valen-dudes Day was a real big whiff. | 因为去年的情人兄实在是太烂了 |
[06:03] | First, we’re gonna go to Dante & Luigi’s | 首先 我们会去意大利餐厅 |
[06:05] | for a little linguine and laughs. | 共享意式扁面和欢笑 |
[06:07] | Then a carriage ride around Rittenhouse Square | 然后乘马车环绕利顿豪斯广场 |
[06:09] | to see the city lights. | 看看都市之光 |
[06:10] | Finally, ice-skating at this rink my uncle manages. | 最后 去我叔叔管理的滑冰场滑冰 |
[06:12] | He’s gonna let us use it after hours, so it’ll be just us. | 他让我们在关门后去 所以只有我们包场 |
[06:15] | I know it sounds crazy, you guys, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 伙计们 |
[06:16] | but I really think we could raise a baby. | 但我真的觉得我们可以一起养孩子 |
[06:19] | Hello, Geoffrey and sister. | 杰夫和老姐 你们好 |
[06:21] | I thought it might be St. Valentine himself here | 我还以为是圣瓦伦丁本人降临 |
[06:23] | to smile down upon the lovers, the dreamers, | 面带微笑看着怀有爱的人 怀有梦的人 |
[06:26] | and those that are neither loved nor dreamed about. | 还那些既没有爱也没有梦的人 |
[06:28] | Ohh, don’t touch my face with your bathroom hand. | 别用你上厕所的手摸我的脸 |
[06:31] | Is that Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren I smell? | 你喷了名牌香水吗 |
[06:33] | Indeed. It’s made from the sweet sweat of wealthy ponies. | 没错 原料是有钱骏马的甜蜜汗水 |
[06:36] | Wait, Bar, you have a Valentine’s date? | 等等 小巴 你情人节有约会吗 |
[06:37] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[06:38] | What’s her name, Jennifer Canada? | 她叫什么 詹妮弗・加拿大 |
[06:40] | First of all, Ms. “Ca-nada” | 首先 “加纳达”小姐 |
[06:42] | moved back to the part of Manitoba | 搬回到马尼托巴湖了 |
[06:44] | with no phone service. | 那没有电话信号 |
[06:45] | That all sounds right. | 听起来一点也不假 |
[06:46] | Tell us about this new special lady. | 跟我们说说这位特别的新女生 |
[06:47] | Well, she’s… | 她 |
[06:49] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[06:50] | Barry remembered the promise he made to Elana. | 巴瑞想起了他对伊兰娜的承诺 |
[06:52] | She’s made up. Erica’s right. | 她是我编出来的 爱丽卡猜对了 |
[06:54] | I’m just a big fat phony who has no one. | 我是个大骗子 没有情人 |
[06:56] | When you just cop to it, it kind of ruins the fun. | 你这么承认了就没意思了 |
[06:58] | Yeah, no fun for you or me. | 是啊 你和我都没意思 |
[07:00] | Anyway, I’m off to the library. | 总之 我要去图书馆了 |
[07:01] | With a box of chocolates and a blazer? | 带着一盒巧克力穿着正装去图书馆 |
[07:04] | Brain food and wearing my brain blazer | 头脑食物和头脑正装 |
[07:07] | because I got a date with my brain, | 因为我和头脑有个约会 |
[07:08] | and he’s about to get very lucky. | 我的头脑要走运了 |
[07:11] | For what it’s worth, you guys would make great fathers. | 顺带一提 你们会是很好的父亲 |
[07:14] | He’s wearing a blazer, he smells like Macy’s, | 他穿着正装 闻起来像商场 |
[07:16] | and he’s happy? | 他还很开心 |
[07:17] | Something’s up. We need to follow him. | 有情况 我们得跟着他 |
[07:20] | Holy crap! | 见鬼了 |
[07:21] | He’s on a date with our teacher! | 他在和我们老师约会 |
[07:23] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[07:24] | Barry’s hot for teacher, and teacher’s hot for him! | 巴瑞热恋教师 教师也热恋他 |
[07:26] | No, he didn’t write a good paper. | 不 他的论文写得不好 |
[07:28] | He smooched his way to that A. | 他靠哄女友得了优 |
[07:30] | Oh, right, this is about you. I’ll do better. | 对了 要围着你转 我下次会注意的 |
[07:32] | As Erica had discovered Barry’s secret, | 正当爱丽卡发现巴瑞的秘密时 |
[07:34] | my mom was about to share a few of her own. | 我妈正要分享一些她的秘密 |
[07:37] | Who’s ready to break up some teens? | 有谁准备好害青少年分手了 |
[07:39] | I still don’t think this is a good idea. | 我仍不认为这是好主意 |
[07:40] | It is. I already bought a cute skating outfit. | 这是 我已经买了可爱的滑冰服 |
[07:42] | I like this color on you, Dana. | 我喜欢你这个样子 戴娜 |
[07:45] | It’s just, breaking up two people for no reason | 只是 无缘无故拆散两个人 |
[07:47] | seems kind of mean. | 好像太过分了 |
[07:48] | What’s mean is allowing two people to stay together | 过分的是让两个人继续交往 |
[07:51] | when there are other people out there | 可还有其他人 |
[07:53] | who would make them happier. | 会让他们更开心 |
[07:54] | – Way happier, Adam. – Okey-dokey. | -开心得多 亚当 -好吧 |
[07:56] | Since this seems to be happening anyway, I’m in. | 既然我无法左右事情发生 我加入 |
[07:58] | Now, the first thing we need to do is start a bogus rumor. | 我们要做的第一件事是造谣 |
[08:01] | He’s a pyromaniac, and she sells organs on the black market. | 他是纵火狂 她在黑市卖人体器官 |
[08:04] | Too dark. | 太黑暗了 |
[08:05] | But I wish I knew this Dana before. | 但我希望早就认识戴娜的这一面 |
[08:07] | Oh, I’ve got one. | 我想到了 |
[08:08] | Now all we need is a gossipy hen to run with it. | 现在我们只需要一只八卦老母鸡散布谣言 |
[08:11] | I know just the hen. | 我知道该找哪只老母鸡 |
[08:13] | Get this. | 听我说 |
[08:14] | Andrew Gallery, who’s already going to the Valentine’s Skate | 安德鲁・加勒里已经跟布瑞亚・碧约好 |
[08:16] | with Brea Bee, | 情人节去滑冰 |
[08:17] | sent flowers to the field hockey team. | 还送花给整个曲棍球队 |
[08:19] | What happened to the sanctity of monogamy? | 神圣的一夫一妻制哪去了 |
[08:21] | I don’t know, but keep this to yourself. | 我不知道 但你自己知道就好 |
[08:24] | Definitely don’t tell anyone. | 绝对别告诉任何人 |
[08:27] | How can I? | 我怎么会说 |
[08:31] | By lunchtime, the rumor should be the talk of the cafeteria. | 到午餐时间 整个食堂都该谈论这个谣言 |
[08:34] | Won’t Andrew just deny it? | 安德鲁否认不就行了吗 |
[08:35] | Of course he will. But that brings us to step 2 — | 他当然会否认 但我们会走第二步 |
[08:38] | plant evidence. | 放假证据 |
[08:39] | But it’s not true. | 可那不是真的 |
[08:40] | Why would I send flowers to the field hockey team? | 我为什么要给曲棍球队送花 |
[08:42] | They’re 4-9. | 她们四比九输了 |
[08:43] | Thanks for the flowers, Andrew. | 谢谢你的花 安德鲁 |
[08:45] | I don’t understand this! | 我不明白 |
[08:47] | I do. You got busted. | 我明白 你被抓包了 |
[08:48] | Have fun with all those plaid skirts at the Valentine’s Skate. | 祝你情人节跟这些格子裙玩个痛快 |
[08:51] | And, finally, step 3, | 最后 第三步 |
[08:52] | be there to pick up the pieces. | 去安抚他们破碎的心 |
[08:54] | Hey, Brea. | 布瑞亚 |
[08:55] | I heard what that coward did to you. | 我听说那个懦夫对你做的事了 |
[08:57] | Just know there are some good guys out there. | 你要记得世上还是有好男人的 |
[08:59] | What was I thinking? | 不知道我是怎么想的 |
[09:00] | There’s no way to know. | 你又不可能看出来 |
[09:02] | But…I’m here now. | 不过 现在有我在 |
[09:04] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢了 亚当 |
[09:05] | Your mom really raised you well. | 你妈妈把你教得真好 |
[09:11] | While my mom had preventa’d another relationship, | 正当我妈又妨碍了一段感情时 |
[09:13] | nothing was preventing Barry and his hot teacher | 没什么能妨碍巴瑞和他的性感教师 |
[09:15] | from hitting it off. | 打得火热 |
[09:16] | You ordered cupcakes? | 你点了小蛋糕 |
[09:17] | Or, as I like to think of them, | 或者说 我总是把它们看成 |
[09:19] | muffins after dark. | 黑夜松饼 |
[09:20] | There’s just no neat way to eat them. | 吃起来总是不太方便 |
[09:22] | Well, maybe there is something I can teach you. | 或许我能教你点技巧 |
[09:24] | All you do is you take the top off, put the bottom on top. | 你把顶拆下来 把底盖上去 |
[09:27] | You got yourself a little cupcake sandwich. | 就变成了小蛋糕三明治 |
[09:29] | You don’t mess around. | 你是来真格的 |
[09:30] | One day, I hope to show you my work with waffles. | 希望某天能让你看看我是怎么吃华夫饼的 |
[09:33] | I want you to see the best in me, Elana. | 我想让你看到我最好的一面 伊兰娜 |
[09:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:36] | – I’m having a pretty great time. – Me too. | -我现在很开心 -我也是 |
[09:40] | No! | 不 |
[09:42] | – I’m so sorry! – ?Don’t worry. | -我好抱歉 -别担心 |
[09:44] | I’ll just — I’ll be right back and we can try again. | 我马上回来 我们再试一次 |
[09:48] | Busted. | 被抓到了 |
[09:48] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么在这 |
[09:49] | Finding out exactly how you got that A. | 找出你是怎么得到优的 |
[09:51] | You’re trading your body for grades. | 你用身体换成绩 |
[09:53] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[09:54] | Whatever it is, it’s awesome. | 无论如何都太棒了 |
[09:55] | Dude, you’re hot for teacher! | 哥们 你在热恋教师 |
[09:57] | Thanks, buddy. You’re a good friend. | 谢了 伙计 你是个好朋友 |
[09:58] | – Stay out of this, Geoff. – On it, yeah. | -别掺和 杰夫 -没问题 |
[09:59] | I just got to ask — has she ever given you, like, a pop quiz | 我只想问一句 她有没有给你突击测验 |
[10:02] | but then the quiz is just kissing? | 但测验只是接吻 |
[10:03] | – Geoff! – ?Sorry, babe. | -杰夫 -抱歉 宝贝 |
[10:05] | Follow-up question — has she ever started class | 再问一句 她有没有上课时 |
[10:07] | by emerging from behind a curtain, | 是从窗帘后现身出来 |
[10:08] | wearing nothing but a bikini and a sash? | 只穿着比基尼和绶带 |
[10:10] | Dude! I didn’t know this side of you. | 哥们 我不知道你还有这一面 |
[10:12] | It’s always been in there! | 一直都在我内心深处 |
[10:13] | You need to leave right now! | 你们现在就得离开 |
[10:15] | I promised her I’d keep this a secret. | 我向她保证我会保密 |
[10:16] | No one can know! Just…go. | 不能让人知道 快走 |
[10:18] | Get over yourself. No one cares about your disgusting love life. | 别自大了 没人在乎你恶心的爱情生活 |
[10:21] | It’s true, JTP. | 是真的 JTP |
[10:22] | Barry’s hot for teacher, and teacher’s hot for him. | 巴瑞热恋教师 教师也热恋他 |
[10:24] | When I get clarity on the sash, I’ll call back. | 等我问清楚绶带的事再打过去 |
[10:26] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[10:27] | The JTP knows! | JTP知道了 |
[10:29] | It’s already too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[10:33] | Barry swore he’d keep quiet about dating his teacher. | 巴瑞发誓他会将和老师约会的事保密 |
[10:36] | Unfortunately, the JTP told everyone. | 不幸的是 JTP告诉了所有人 |
[10:38] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[10:39] | if word gets out, Elana and I are done. | 假如传出去 伊兰娜和我就完了 |
[10:42] | Relax, Bar. No one even listens to the JTP. | 放松 小巴 根本没人听JTP的话 |
[10:44] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[10:45] | Barry Goldberg, you da man. | 巴瑞・金伯格 你真厉害 |
[10:47] | ?Okay. I mean, that could be completely unrelated. | 好吧 那可能是件完全不相关的事 |
[10:49] | You are da man. | 你本来就很厉害 |
[10:50] | I suppose there’s the possibility | 我想确实有种可能 |
[10:52] | it’s completely unrelated. | 是完全不相关的 |
[10:54] | Bro, congrats on dating Elana, | 老兄 恭喜你和伊兰娜约会了 |
[10:56] | your smokin’ hot sociology teacher. | 你那惹火的社会学老师 |
[10:58] | Okay, that was pretty specific. | 好吧 说得真具体 |
[11:00] | But I’m sure Elana won’t even find out! | 但我确信伊兰娜根本不会发现 |
[11:02] | I know everything, Barry. | 我全都知道了 巴瑞 |
[11:04] | About sociology | 关于社会学 |
[11:05] | and not that our super-sexy secret got out? | 而不是我们超性感的秘密传出去了 |
[11:08] | You told everyone, | 你告诉了所有人 |
[11:09] | not to mention there were 27 very aggressive apples | 更别提今早我桌面上收到了27个 |
[11:11] | on my desk this morning. | 意图很明显的苹果 |
[11:12] | They are in season. | 那是时令水果 |
[11:13] | I liked you. | 我原本很喜欢你 |
[11:15] | But, for you, | 但对你来说 |
[11:16] | this was clearly an adolescent fantasy | 这显然只是青春期的幻想 |
[11:18] | based on some Motley Crue song. | 都是因为克鲁小丑那首歌 |
[11:19] | It’s Van Halen. | 是范・海伦 |
[11:21] | God, I can’t believe I could lose my job over this. | 老天 真不敢相信我可能因为这事被解雇 |
[11:24] | Thanks for nothing, Barry. | 真是谢谢你了 巴瑞 |
[11:25] | While word of Barry’s hot teacher had spread like wildfire, | 正当巴瑞热恋教师的事如野火蔓延时 |
[11:28] | my mom was trying to stoke the flames of my romance with Brea. | 我妈正试图助长我和布瑞亚的浪漫之火 |
[11:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:32] | As you know, I used my preventa abilities | 你也知道 我动用妨碍妇的能力 |
[11:34] | to destroy Brea’s previous Valentine’s date. | 毁掉了布瑞亚宝贵的情人节约会 |
[11:37] | Those are words. | 说的好像是人话 |
[11:38] | And now I’m waiting for Adam to use this study session | 现在我正在等亚当利用这次学习机会 |
[11:41] | to ask her out. | 约她出去 |
[11:42] | Oh, why doesn’t he do it already? | 他怎么还没问 |
[11:45] | If I had to come up with something, | 假如我必须说个理由 |
[11:46] | it’s because he’s a giant wussbag. | 是因为他是个大怂包 |
[11:47] | Murray! | 默里 |
[11:48] | Don’t blame me. I didn’t raise him. | 别怪我 他又不是我养大的 |
[11:49] | Oh, I got to get down there and turn up the heat. | 我得过去给他们加加温 |
[11:51] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:52] | I set the temperature to 66, and I ripped off the knob. | 我把恒温器调到了18度 把旋钮抠掉了 |
[11:55] | Who wants some nummy snacks? | 有谁想吃美味零食 |
[11:58] | No, thanks, Mom. We kind of got something going on here. | 不 谢了 妈妈 我们在忙 |
[12:00] | Mm, doesn’t look like it, | 看起来不像 |
[12:01] | and I’ve got the perfect thing | 我准备了完美零食 |
[12:02] | to help rev up those study engines — | 帮你们给学习引擎加速 |
[12:04] | chocolate-covered strawberries. | 巧克力裹草莓 |
[12:07] | Go on. Feed each other. | 给 喂给对方吃 |
[12:08] | Wait. Did you say “feed each other”? | 等等 你说”喂给对方吃”吗 |
[12:10] | What a great idea, huh? | 多好的主意 |
[12:11] | Just do what comes naturally. | 顺其自然就好 |
[12:13] | It seems natural that you’d leave so we can study. | 你走开让我们学习比较自然 |
[12:15] | Come on, close those books and crack open a conversation. | 拜托 合上书 聊聊天 |
[12:19] | Oh, here’s a topic — Adam likes ice-skating. | 我有个话题 亚当喜欢滑冰 |
[12:22] | Thoughts, Brea? | 有什么想法 布瑞亚 |
[12:23] | The only thing that comes to mind is, | 我唯一想到的是 |
[12:25] | “What’s going on?” | “这是什么情况” |
[12:26] | What’s going on is this stereo. | 情况是打开收音机 |
[12:31] | Don’t you just love R&B? | 你不喜欢节奏布鲁斯吗 |
[12:32] | Feel the rhythm of the night. | 感受夜晚的节奏吧 |
[12:34] | What the hell, lady? | 搞什么鬼 女士 |
[12:36] | What’s with the erotic fruit and sensuous music? | 这色气的水果和挑逗的音乐是搞什么 |
[12:38] | I did not break up Brea and her boy toy | 我拆散布瑞亚和她的小男友 |
[12:41] | to have you sit on the sidelines, Adam. | 可不是为了让你坐冷板凳的 亚当 |
[12:42] | I-I’m gonna do it. Just give me a minute. | 我会问的 给我一分钟 |
[12:44] | I’ll give you two. | 我给你两分钟 |
[12:45] | That’s a tight window! | 时间太紧了 |
[12:46] | Well, it is what it is. Now go show some fight. | 就这么紧 去拿出点干劲来 |
[12:48] | Is-is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah. I-I just need to ask you something. | 是的 我只是有事想问你 |
[12:54] | Would you be interested in… | 你有没有兴趣 |
[12:57] | This was it. | 时候到了 |
[12:58] | My mom’s plan had led to this moment. | 我妈的计划促成了这一刻 |
[13:00] | All I had to do was pop the question. | 我只要问问题就好 |
[13:01] | …doing next week’s lab so we can get ahead? | 先跟我预习一下下周的实验 |
[13:04] | Oh, no. Is the power out? | 糟糕 停电了吗 |
[13:07] | No. This is much worse. | 不 比那糟糕多了 |
[13:09] | Look who found a study candle. | 看看谁找到了学习蜡烛 |
[13:10] | You know what they say — | 你知道 俗语说 |
[13:11] | everyone learns better in low light. | 昏暗光线更适合学习 |
[13:13] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不清 |
[13:14] | Just scooch in, share the flame. | 靠近一点 共享烛火 |
[13:17] | As my mom refused to let up, | 正当我妈不肯放弃时 |
[13:19] | Barry wasn’t gonna let Erica off the hook. | 巴瑞也不会轻易放过爱丽卡 |
[13:21] | You. | 你 |
[13:23] | You did this! | 都怪你 |
[13:24] | I’m still hot for teacher, but she is no longer hot for me. | 我还在热恋教师 但她已经不热恋我了 |
[13:26] | Oopsie-doopsy. | 不好意思 |
[13:28] | Did I ruin your inappropriate affair | 我毁了不合时宜的恋情 |
[13:29] | so now you actually have to earn your grade? | 让你不得不凭实力得成绩了吗 |
[13:31] | You can’t accept I earned the same grade as you? | 你不能接受我和你拿了一样的成绩 |
[13:33] | I cannot, because you did not. | 我不能 因为你没有 |
[13:35] | You’re unbelievable! | 你简直难以置信 |
[13:37] | Did you know this was the first girl | 你知道这是我在兰妮之后 |
[13:39] | I liked since Lainey? | 喜欢的第一个女孩吗 |
[13:40] | Please, do not try to convince me | 拜托 别试图说服我 |
[13:42] | that this thing with our teacher is real. | 你是真心喜欢我们老师 |
[13:43] | ?Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:44] | Maybe because you’re shaped like Grimace from McDonald’s? | 或许因为你长得像麦当劳的紫妖怪 |
[13:46] | Oh, thank you. That purple gumdrop is a delight. | 谢谢你 那个紫宝宝很招人喜欢 |
[13:48] | He is not a delight. | 他可不招人喜欢 |
[13:49] | Grimace is a simpleton with short, useless arms. | 紫妖怪是个傻子 两只小短手毫无用处 |
[13:52] | He could still carry a shake! | 他还是可以拿奶昔的 |
[13:54] | And his clumsy antics are the perfect foil for Ronald. | 他笨拙的滑稽动作是罗纳德的完美陪衬 |
[13:57] | He gets the job done. | 他能完成任务 |
[13:58] | What job? | 什么任务 |
[13:59] | And, oh, my God, it’s conversations like this | 我的天 正是这样的对话 |
[14:01] | that make me certain our hot teacher couldn’t like you. | 让我确定性感老师不可能喜欢你 |
[14:03] | You never believe I could be something | 你永远不肯相信我除了做你蠢弟弟 |
[14:05] | other than your dumb brother. | 还能做成别的事 |
[14:06] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[14:07] | For the first time in a really long time, | 这么久以来第一次 |
[14:10] | I had an amazing Valentine’s Day. | 我过了一个美好的情人节 |
[14:13] | And you ruined it. | 你却毁了它 |
[14:14] | Thanks a lot. | 太谢谢你了 |
[14:15] | Barry, wait. | 巴瑞 等等 |
[14:17] | I always thought Ronald McDonald | 我一直觉得罗纳德・麦当劳 |
[14:18] | looked a lot like my Uncle Allen. | 看起来很像我叔叔埃伦 |
[14:20] | As Erica had made a mess of Barry’s love life… | 正当爱丽卡让巴瑞的爱情生活一团糟时 |
[14:22] | my mom had to do some romantic cleanup of her own. | 我妈也不得不收拾她的浪漫烂摊子 |
[14:25] | Hi, Mrs. Goldberg. | 金伯格太太 |
[14:26] | I could really use your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[14:29] | See, Andrew still hasn’t asked me to the Valentine’s Skate. | 安德鲁还没约我情人节去滑冰 |
[14:31] | I’m worried he’s still into Brea. | 我担心他还喜欢布瑞亚 |
[14:32] | Damn it, Dana, do I need to put on a Dana costume | 见鬼 戴娜 难道叫我扮成戴娜 |
[14:34] | and finish the job myself? | 亲自去搞定吗 |
[14:36] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你为什么要吼我 |
[14:37] | You said you were good at this preventa stuff. | 你说你很擅长妨碍别人 |
[14:39] | I can lead a horse to water, | 我能把马牵到水边 |
[14:40] | but I can’t make it drink a tall glass of blech. | 但我不能逼马喝你这杯无聊的空气 |
[14:43] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[14:44] | How do I not take offense to that? | 我怎么会不被冒犯 |
[14:45] | Look, you’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[14:47] | You’ll marry rich, he’ll get bored after a month, | 你会嫁个有钱人 他一个月就会腻 |
[14:49] | and you’ll clean up in the divorce. | 离婚时你扫光他的钱 |
[14:50] | Right now the only love life I’m concerned with is Adam’s. | 现在我唯一担心的是亚当的恋情 |
[14:54] | Well, he better move fast, | 他最好快点行动 |
[14:55] | because Andrew’s determined to get Brea back. | 因为安德鲁下决心要追回布瑞亚 |
[14:57] | Okay, quick. What’s Brea into? | 好吧 快说 布瑞亚喜欢什么 |
[14:59] | Okay, pick up the pace. | 拜托你加快速度 |
[15:00] | No wonder Andrew has a wandering eye. | 难怪安德鲁总看向别人 |
[15:02] | She likes the band New Edition. | 她喜欢新版本合唱团 |
[15:03] | I can work with that. | 这我能搞定 |
[15:04] | As for you, | 至于你 |
[15:05] | give him these strawberries. | 去把这些草莓给他 |
[15:07] | And when he talks, you just nod a lot. | 他说话的时候你多多点头就行 |
[15:10] | But doesn’t that just play into ugly gender roles? | 这不是扮成丑陋的性别刻板印象吗 |
[15:12] | – You will never find love. – But I — | -你永远不会拥有爱情 -可我 |
[15:15] | Yep, time was running out to seal the deal with Brea. | 没错 跟布瑞亚确定约会的时间不多了 |
[15:17] | Bro, you got to ask her out before someone else does. | 老兄 你得在别人之前约她出来 |
[15:20] | I would, but she’s half my age. | 要是我就约 不过她年龄是我的一半 |
[15:24] | Okay. I’m going in. | 好吧 我去了 |
[15:29] | This song goes out to the lovely Brea — from Adam. | 这首歌送给可爱的布瑞亚 亚当送的 |
[15:32] | Good God, no. | 老天爷 不要啊 |
[15:33] | *Brea, girl* | *布瑞亚 妹子* |
[15:34] | *You are Adam’s world* | *你是亚当的全世界* |
[15:37] | *It would be so great. If you were his date* | *若你能跟他约会 那该有多美* |
[15:41] | *He really, really, really, really* | *他真的真的真的真的* |
[15:43] | *Wants you to be his date* | *想跟你约会* |
[15:49] | I’m a rock guy, but sometimes good is just good. | 我喜欢摇滚 不过好听就是好听 |
[15:51] | You! | 你 |
[15:52] | Always pull through? I know. | 总能办成事 我知道 |
[15:54] | I told you I’d handle it on my own. | 我告诉你了我会自己搞定 |
[15:56] | But I found out that Andrew is still hung up on Brea. | 但我发现安德鲁还没放弃布瑞亚 |
[15:59] | He was gonna swoop right in, and then you’d have no date. | 他打算冲过来 你就没有约会了 |
[16:02] | So what?! This doesn’t have anything to do with you. | 那又怎样 这和你一点关系都没有 |
[16:05] | Sweetie, we are in this together. | 亲爱的 我们是命运共同体 |
[16:06] | When you hurt, I hurt. | 你受伤时我也疼 |
[16:08] | Are you also feeling the overwhelming humiliation | 那你感觉到你给我带来的 |
[16:11] | you just caused me? | 无比巨大的羞耻了吗 |
[16:12] | No, I’m actually still buzzing from that amazing jam. | 没有 我还在因为那首好听的歌兴奋 |
[16:15] | Well, you’re right about one thing. | 有一件事你说对了 |
[16:16] | You’re a great preventa, | 你确实是一流的妨碍妇 |
[16:18] | ’cause you just made sure me and Brea have no chance. | 因为你刚刚确保了我和布瑞亚毫无机会了 |
[16:25] | After losing Elana, | 在失去伊兰娜后 |
[16:26] | Barry paid a visit to the head of her department. | 巴瑞去找了她的部门主管 |
[16:28] | Professor Lee, there’s this awesome rock song | 李教授 有一首很棒的摇滚歌 |
[16:31] | about inappropriate love I’m trying to base my life on. | 写的是不合时宜的爱 我想变成我的现实生活 |
[16:34] | You mean that deafening noise | 你是指那些有道德问题的先生们写的 |
[16:35] | made by morally questionable gentlemen? | 那首震耳欲聋的噪音 |
[16:38] | You’re not a fan of rock? | 你不喜欢摇滚[石头]吗 |
[16:39] | Only the ones I paint. | 我只喜欢我画的石头 |
[16:40] | This is one of my most recent. | 这是我最近刚画的 |
[16:41] | Oh, that’s lovely! | 真不错 |
[16:43] | You got a medium-size one and a little fella, | 有中型的石头和小石子 |
[16:46] | and, look, there’s a boulder. | 看 还有一块巨石 |
[16:47] | You know your rock sizes. | 你对石头的尺寸很了解 |
[16:49] | So, is Elana in trouble for going out with me? | 所以伊兰娜会因为跟我约会惹上麻烦吗 |
[16:51] | It’s certainly frowned upon, | 我当然不会鼓励 |
[16:53] | but there’s nothing in the code of conduct | 不过行为准则里 |
[16:55] | that says a teacher can’t date a student. | 没写教师不能和学生约会 |
[16:57] | – There isn’t? – ?Nope. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[16:59] | Had there been, I wouldn’t have met | 要是有 我也不会遇见 |
[17:00] | my one and only sexual partner — | 我唯一的性伴侣 |
[17:02] | my wife of 30 years. | 结婚30年的妻子 |
[17:04] | That’s great — | 太好了 |
[17:05] | I mean, not about your old wife, | 不是说你年老的妻子 |
[17:07] | but Elana’s not getting in trouble? | 而是伊兰娜没有麻烦 |
[17:08] | She’s not — unless she gave you a grade you didn’t deserve. | 她没有 除非她在你成绩不好时给你高分 |
[17:11] | She gave me an A. | 她给了我优 |
[17:12] | – I’m calling the dean. – ?Oh, no! | -我这就打给院长 -糟糕 |
[17:14] | – Hang up that phone. – Who are you? | -把电话方下 -你是谁 |
[17:15] | She’s his sister. | 她是他姐 |
[17:16] | Geoff, I can speak for myself. | 杰夫 我能自报家门 |
[17:18] | – I’m his sister. – Nailed it, babe. | -我是他姐 -说得好 宝贝 |
[17:19] | And here’s the thing — Barry earned that A. | 是这样的 巴瑞值得拿优 |
[17:22] | Barry’s paper was smart, creative, | 巴瑞的论文聪明 有创意 |
[17:24] | and oddly persuasive. | 还有莫名的说服力 |
[17:27] | You really liked it? | 你真的喜欢吗 |
[17:28] | I did. | 真的 |
[17:28] | And I’m sorry I was so petty and competitive. | 真抱歉我之前那么小气好胜 |
[17:31] | The fact is, you are so much smarter than I give you credit for. | 事实上 你比我想象得聪明得多 |
[17:34] | Thanks. That means a lot. | 谢谢 对我来说意义重大 |
[17:36] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[17:37] | And you deserve to go out with Elana | 你值得和伊兰娜约会 |
[17:38] | if that’s what you want. | 假如那是你想要的 |
[17:40] | – Then go. – ?Okay. | -那快去 -好的 |
[17:42] | All of you go! | 你们都走 |
[17:43] | With that, Barry knew just what to do to fix his Valentine’s Day, | 就那样 巴瑞知道该怎样挽救情人节了 |
[17:46] | and I couldn’t forgive my mom for ruining mine. | 而我不能原谅我妈毁了我的 |
[17:49] | Damn it, Adam, open up. | 见鬼 亚当 开门 |
[17:50] | You can’t stay angry at me forever. | 你不能永远生我的气 |
[17:52] | I can, and I will. | 我能 我会的 |
[17:54] | What’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[17:56] | I hired a boy band without Adam’s knowledge | 我背着亚当雇少年合唱团 |
[17:58] | to help lock down his Valentine’s date, | 帮他敲定情人节约会 |
[18:01] | and for some reason, he’s mad at me. | 出于某些原因 他生我的气了 |
[18:03] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来很不妙 |
[18:04] | I can still fix it. | 我还能补救 |
[18:06] | I just need you to call the school, | 我只需要你给学校打电话 |
[18:08] | say you’re Brea’s dad, | 说你是布瑞亚的老爸 |
[18:09] | and demand her class schedule. | 要她的课程表 |
[18:10] | How ’bout I do nothing and you stay out of it? | 不如我什么都不做 你也别插手 |
[18:13] | If I stayed out of it with you and Ilene, | 假如我没有插手你和艾琳 |
[18:15] | you’d be married to that sack of wet corn. | 你就会跟那个丑八怪结婚了 |
[18:17] | Bevy, you and I being together | 贝弗 你和我在一起 |
[18:20] | has nothing to do with you preventa’ing Ilene. | 跟你妨碍艾琳毫无关系 |
[18:24] | ‘Course it does. | 当然有关系 |
[18:25] | No, I just liked you. | 没有 是因为我喜欢你 |
[18:27] | Well, yeah, but she had the, uh — the face and the stuff. | 可你说她脸也好看这那都好看 |
[18:31] | You had everything. | 而你是完美的 |
[18:34] | Oh, Murray. | 默里 |
[18:36] | If this girl likes Adam, it’ll work out for him, too. | 假如这姑娘喜欢亚当 他也能成 |
[18:46] | Schmoo? | 宝贝 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry I interfered with Brea. | 我很抱歉我插手了布瑞亚的事 |
[18:52] | You ask her when you’re ready. | 你准备好时去约她吧 |
[18:58] | But what if she says no? | 可是她拒绝我怎么办 |
[19:00] | Is that what you’ve been afraid of? | 你一直在害怕这个吗 |
[19:02] | I just like her so much. | 我好喜欢她 |
[19:04] | Well, you’re never gonna know if you don’t ask. | 你不问的话永远不知道答案 |
[19:06] | But I don’t want to mess it up. | 可我不想搞砸 |
[19:08] | Yeah, I might not be impartial, | 我的话或许不够客观 |
[19:11] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[19:13] | anyone would be a fool to say no to you. | 只有傻瓜才会拒绝你 |
[19:19] | Turns out the scariest thing you can do | 原来人能做的最可怕的事 |
[19:22] | is put yourself out there. | 就是迈出那一步 |
[19:23] | But then you do, and you realize | 可当你做了 就会意识到 |
[19:25] | it was exactly what you needed to move forward. | 那正是你需要的 向前的一步 |
[19:28] | – So, no one’s in trouble? – Not even a little. | -这么说我们都没事 -一点都没有 |
[19:30] | And, even better, we can go out again. | 更好的是 我们可以继续约会了 |
[19:31] | Here’s the thing, Barry — I don’t think we should. | 是这样的 巴瑞 我不认为我们该继续 |
[19:36] | You’re a great guy. | 你人很好 |
[19:38] | It’s just not a good idea. | 但这不是好主意 |
[19:41] | That sucks, but I get it. | 太糟了 但我理解 |
[19:43] | I hope you’re okay. | 我希望你没事 |
[19:45] | I am. | 我没事 |
[19:46] | And I think it’s time to get myself back out there. | 我觉得我是时候重返情场了 |
[19:48] | Thanks for helping me realize that. | 谢谢你帮我意识到这点 |
[19:50] | Whoever that ends up being, | 无论你最后和谁在一起 |
[19:52] | she’s a lucky lady. | 她都是个幸运的姑娘 |
[19:54] | Not as lucky as the guy who ends up with you. | 没有最后和你在一起的小伙幸运 |
[19:58] | Barry, wait. | 巴瑞 等等 |
[20:00] | One for the road? | 上路前重演一次 |
[20:13] | Thank you. That was awesome. | 谢谢你 太棒了 |
[20:16] | And, sure, sometimes it doesn’t work out how you imagined, | 当然 有时结果和你想象得不一样 |
[20:19] | but if you don’t take a chance, you’ll never know | 但假如你不抓住机会 你永远不会知道 |
[20:21] | if your dreams could become a reality. | 你的梦想是否会变成现实 |
[20:24] | I’m glad you asked me. What took you so long? | 我真高兴你约我了 你怎么这么晚才问 |
[20:27] | Just waiting for the right moment. | 我只是在等正确的时机 |
[20:29] | Because at the end of the day, love is about finding someone | 因为归根结底 爱是找到那个 |
[20:32] | who makes every day feel like a dream. | 让每天都像美梦的人 |
[20:42] | Brea Bee. | 布瑞亚・碧 |
[20:47] | This really has been the best Pal-entine’s Day ever. | 这真的是最棒的伙人节 |
[20:50] | My heart is full. | 我心里满满的 |
[20:51] | So is my stomach. | 肚子也是 |
[20:52] | That pasta was amazing. | 意面真好吃 |
[20:54] | And the carriage ride? | 还有乘马车 |
[20:55] | Even though we didn’t have a blanket, I still felt toasty. | 尽管我们没有毯子 还是好温暖 |
[20:58] | Let’s finish strong. | 让我们华丽地结束吧 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:26] | – We need girlfriends. – So bad. | -我们需要女朋友 -迫切需要 |
[21:28] | Let’s never speak of this. | 我们永远别再提起这件事 |