时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 |
[00:01] | you couldn’t just book a vacation on the Internet. | 人们还不能在网上订度假行程 |
[00:03] | Nope. The only way to get away was | 不行 想度假的唯一方法 |
[00:05] | with the help of a pro… A travel agent. | 就是请专家帮忙 旅行代理人 |
[00:08] | Excuse me, gentlemen, | 打扰一下 先生们 |
[00:09] | would you know where I can find the party people on this campus? | 请问校园内的派对动物们都在哪 |
[00:12] | Maybe the geology building? | 或许在地质学楼吧 |
[00:13] | Over at that dorm that looks like a motel? | 或许在那幢像汽车旅店的宿舍里 |
[00:15] | JTP, get your act together. | JTP 给我打起精神 |
[00:17] | We are the party people on campus. | 我们就是校园内的派对动物 |
[00:19] | I did just go to my niece’s fourth B-day party, | 我刚刚参加过侄女的四岁生日派对 |
[00:21] | so I guess it’s technically true. | 所以技术上来讲好像没错 |
[00:23] | Shayna’s four? Where does the time go? | 谢娜已经四岁了 时光飞逝啊 |
[00:26] | Don’t listen to them. We party. Hardy. | 别听他们的 我们的派对特别狠 |
[00:28] | Well, I believe that you believe that. | 我相信你相信这一点 |
[00:30] | So, gentlemen, strap yourselves in | 先生们 准备好 |
[00:32] | for the spring break of a lifetime. | 度过永生难忘的春假吧 |
[00:34] | I’m talking about sun and fun and buns. | 有阳光 欢乐和美臀[面包] |
[00:37] | We’re in! | 我们去 |
[00:38] | Whether you mean bread or girls’ butts. | 不管你说的是面包还是女生的臀部 |
[00:40] | You could make a good night out of both. | 有哪个都能度过美好的一晚 |
[00:42] | We respect women. | 我们尊重女性 |
[00:43] | An epic spring break with my boys | 跟我兄弟们共度史诗级春假 |
[00:45] | is everything I want and deserve. | 正是我想要且值得拥有的 |
[00:47] | Bar, even if we wanted to, we can’t afford a trip right now. | 小巴 就算我们想去 现在也没钱去 |
[00:49] | Guys. Check this out. | 大伙 看看这个 |
[00:50] | For the price of a hundred-gallon cup of coffee, | 只要一杯一百加仑咖啡的钱 |
[00:53] | you can be frolicking on the white sandy beaches of Camaica. | 你们就能在卡买加的白色沙滩上嬉戏 |
[00:57] | Actual sand color may vary. | 沙滩实物可能有色差 |
[00:58] | Camaica? Don’t you mean Jamaica? | 卡买加 你是想说牙买加吧 |
[01:00] | – Do I? – Do you? | -是吗 -不是吗 |
[01:01] | I don’t! I’m talking about sunny Camaica. | 不是 我说的是阳光灿烂的卡买加 |
[01:03] | It’s 70 miles east, | 往东112公里 |
[01:05] | and it’s where Jamaica dumps its trash. | 是牙买加的垃圾场 |
[01:06] | That description sounds terrible, | 这描述听起来糟透了 |
[01:08] | but these pictures let me know the opposite is true. | 但这些图片让我觉得事实正相反 |
[01:10] | – Right? – I guess with the stress of college, | -对吧 -大学压力这么大 |
[01:13] | I could use a real vacation. | 我想正经度个假很有必要 |
[01:14] | Well, it sounds like you odd, anxious gents | 听起来你们这些古怪焦虑的年轻人 |
[01:16] | could use some free promotional watches. | 正需要免费赠送的手表 |
[01:19] | Check it. It doesn’t even have numbers. | 快看 上面根本没有数字 |
[01:21] | – And there’s no hands. – It just says “Who cares?” | -也没有表针 -只写着”谁在乎” |
[01:23] | That’s right. Because when you’re in Camaica, | 没错 因为当你们身处卡买加 |
[01:25] | you’re on island time, mon. | 过的就是海岛时间 伙计 |
[01:27] | Nowhere to be but right here, right now, mon. | 活在当下 伙计 |
[01:30] | That’s not racist, is it? | 这不算种族歧视吧 |
[01:32] | And “paradise” is a word | “天堂”这个词 |
[01:33] | that means different things to different people, | 对不同的人来说有不同的意思 |
[01:34] | much like the words “liar” or “pregnant.” | 就像”骗子”和”怀孕”一样 |
[01:37] | Geoff, pack your bags! | 杰夫 快打包行李 |
[01:38] | We’re going on spring break. | 我们要去度春假了 |
[01:40] | I’m in. Just one sec. | 我去 等一下 |
[01:41] | Erica, do you want me to pack for you? | 爱丽卡 要我帮你打包吗 |
[01:43] | Geoff, I’m a grown woman. | 杰夫 我是成年女性 |
[01:45] | And keep that in mind when you’re choosing my beachwear. | 帮我选沙滩装的时候别忘了这点 |
[01:46] | No way! | 不可能 |
[01:48] | This isn’t a couples’ trip. | 这不是情侣度假 |
[01:49] | This is spring break. | 这是春假 |
[01:51] | The most no-strings-attached, | 最没有牵绊 |
[01:53] | Erica-free travel week of them all. | 没有爱丽卡的一周假期 |
[01:54] | Yeah. Bringing your girlfriend to spring break | 没错 带女朋友度春假 |
[01:57] | is like bringing sand to the beach. | 就像带沙子去沙滩一样 |
[01:59] | Which I might recommend because the shoreline of Camaica | 我推荐你带着 因为卡买加的海岸 |
[02:01] | is covered in dead whales. | 满是死鲸鱼 |
[02:02] | Dude, I wanna spring break, too. | 哥们 我也想度春假 |
[02:04] | I’ve got a bikini and $40 | 我有比基尼和四十美元 |
[02:05] | to bribe foreign cops with. | 可以用来贿赂外国警察 |
[02:07] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[02:08] | Now Erica’s hot friend with no moral compass is coming. | 爱丽卡没有道德准则的性感闺蜜也要来 |
[02:10] | Spring break is ruined. | 春假被毁了 |
[02:11] | So, Ren and I will split a room | 那小伦和我睡一间房 |
[02:12] | and you guys can all bunk together, | 你们一起睡上下铺 |
[02:14] | so you can still have your boys’ trip | 这样你们可以兄弟度假 |
[02:15] | and we can work on our tans. | 我们可以一起美黑 |
[02:16] | Me and the guys I already live with | 我和原本就在合租的兄弟们 |
[02:18] | hanging out somewhere else? | 去其他地方消磨时光 |
[02:21] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:22] | That “yes” is non-refundable. | 这句”太好了”是不能退款的 |
[02:23] | Okay. White people dance! | 那好 白人专用寒碜舞 |
[02:41] | It was April 1st, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的四月一日 |
[02:43] | and I was about to find out what my college fortunes held. | 我即将知道我的大学命运如何 |
[02:46] | Inside this envelope is my PSAT scores. | 这个信封里是我的高考预考分数 |
[02:49] | The warm-up test before the real test. | 大考前的热身考试 |
[02:51] | The stakes have never been higher. | 风险从未如此之高 |
[02:53] | That sounds wrong, but sure. | 听起来不对劲 但行吧 |
[02:55] | What’s in this envelope could guarantee a full ride to an ivy | 信封里的分数可以保证你直奔常春藤名校 |
[02:58] | or shame you into a state school, | 或是羞辱地进入公立大学 |
[03:00] | where your friends will be dentists, newspaper writers, | 在那你的朋友们将是看牙的 写报纸的 |
[03:02] | and, God forbid, teachers. | 以及最倒霉的 教书的 |
[03:04] | Man, this glue is tough. Do you have a letter opener? | 这胶水真难拆 你有拆信刀吗 |
[03:07] | – Just give it to me. – You’re… I… | -给我 -我能行 |
[03:09] | Just give it to me! | 赶紧给我 |
[03:10] | Oh, here it is! Here it is! | 拿出来了 拿出来了 |
[03:11] | On your verbal portion, you got in the 90th percentile! | 语文部分你超过了百分之九十的人 |
[03:14] | That’s really high! | 真的好高 |
[03:16] | Okay, and on your math, | 而数学部分 |
[03:18] | you got in the bottom 5th percentile. | 你在垫底的百分之五 |
[03:20] | – That’s really low. – Is it? | -真的好低 -是吗 |
[03:22] | I’m not really a numbers guy. | 我真的不擅长数字 |
[03:24] | Yeah, I’m getting that. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[03:25] | Okay, I’m not gonna overreact, | 好吧 我不会小题大做 |
[03:26] | but this is the worst disaster | 但这是全世界所有家庭 |
[03:29] | that’s ever happened to any family ever. | 所遭受过的最惨的灾难 |
[03:31] | I walked across Europe as a child, but sure. | 我小时候徒步横跨欧洲 但行吧 |
[03:34] | Random topic switch… | 随便换个话题 |
[03:36] | isn’t your meeting with your guidance counselor coming up? | 你不是马上就要见辅导员吗 |
[03:39] | – Yeah. Tomorrow. – Great. | -是啊 明天 -很好 |
[03:40] | Why don’t you show this to him and see what he says? | 不如你把这个给他看 看他怎么说 |
[03:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:43] | Thanks for being so supportive and understanding. | 多谢你这么支持理解我 |
[03:45] | Of course, my perfect angel who can do no wrong. | 当然 我完美的天使不会犯错 |
[03:49] | That beautiful dum-dum | 那个美好的傻蛋 |
[03:51] | needs to get his head screwed on straight. | 需要给我看清现实 |
[03:53] | So, what’s your plan? | 你是怎么计划的 |
[03:54] | You gonna ride him like a show pony | 像马戏团训小马一样训他 |
[03:56] | till he bends to your will? | 直到他按你的意愿行事 |
[03:57] | Adam’s graduating next year, | 亚当明年就毕业了 |
[03:59] | and I don’t want to send him into the world upset with me. | 我不想让他进入世界时生我的气 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna be the good cop so he can be upset with other people. | 我要演白脸 让他去生别人的气 |
[04:04] | That does make some sense. | 确实有些道理 |
[04:06] | And I’ll come out of this | 等事情过去 |
[04:07] | still the number-one lady in his life, | 我仍是他生命中最重要的女人 |
[04:09] | now and forever. | 现在直到永远 |
[04:10] | That makes less sense. | 没那么有道理了 |
[04:12] | My mom knew Mr. Perott would confirm | 我妈知道帕罗特老师会确认 |
[04:14] | that my test scores were trash, and she was right. | 我的分数很糟烂 她是对的 |
[04:17] | Adam, these scores are not so hot. | 亚当 这分数不怎么样 |
[04:19] | I thought nerds were good at math. | 书呆子不是都很擅长数学吗 |
[04:21] | I’m more of a geek. | 我其实算是极客 |
[04:22] | W-we’re still social and physical klutzes | 我们也是体能不好社交无能 |
[04:24] | with quirky personalities, | 个性古怪 |
[04:25] | but we have intense passions for fringe interests. | 但我们对小众爱好有强烈的兴趣 |
[04:28] | And what’s a dweeb? | 那呆子又是指哪类人 |
[04:29] | Look, it’s a rich continuum of discomfort, | 我们是品类丰富的尴尬族群 |
[04:31] | but what should I do about my test scores? | 但我的测验分数该怎么办 |
[04:33] | Adam, let me ask you something… Why NYU? | 亚当 让我问问你 为什么想去纽约大学 |
[04:35] | The film program. It’s top notch. | 他们的电影项目是顶级的 |
[04:37] | Then you want to be a filmmaker? Well, then it’s all good. | 这么说你想当电影制作人 那就没事了 |
[04:39] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[04:40] | I was starting to worry NYU wasn’t an option. | 我还开始担心我不能去纽约大学 |
[04:43] | That’s a good instinct, because you’ll never get in there. | 你直觉很准 因为你永远进不去 |
[04:45] | But that’s okay. | 但没关系的 |
[04:46] | Listen, college isn’t always a necessity | 假如你想当电影制作人 |
[04:48] | if you want to be a filmmaker. | 大学不是必要的 |
[04:49] | I bet a lot of your film heroes | 我猜你的很多电影偶像 |
[04:50] | never even went to fancy film school. | 从未读过高级电影学院 |
[04:52] | Heck, Tony Scott had a worthless art degree, | 托尼・斯科特有个一钱不值的艺术学位 |
[04:55] | and he made Top Gun. | 他拍出了《壮志凌云》 |
[04:56] | There you go. Take the money you would’ve given to NYU | 这就对了 用你去纽约大学的钱 |
[04:58] | and go make a movie. | 去拍个电影 |
[04:59] | And put Bob Balaban in it. He’s fantastic. | 让鲍勃・巴拉班主演 他太棒了 |
[05:02] | – I dunno. – What about Hector Elizondo? | -我说不好 -埃克托尔・埃利松多怎么样 |
[05:03] | No, they’re both solid character actors | 不 他们都是很扎实的性格演员 |
[05:05] | that deserve their own thing, | 值得主演电影 |
[05:06] | but I meant I don’t know about skipping college. | 但我指的是我不知道该不该放弃大学 |
[05:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:10] | There’s a Led Zeppelin song that applies to this moment. | 齐柏林飞艇有首歌正适合这个情景 |
[05:13] | Are you gonna play it? | 你要弹唱吗 |
[05:14] | Uh, no. I never learned it. | 不 我压根没学 |
[05:14] | I probably shouldn’t have brought it up. | 我或许不该提起这茬 |
[05:16] | But hey, that’s a lesson in itself, too, right? | 但这本身也是一课 不是吗 |
[05:17] | Y-y-yes? | 算是吗 |
[05:19] | While Mr. Perott expanded my world view, | 正当帕罗特老师扩展我的世界观时 |
[05:21] | spring break had started, | 春假开始了 |
[05:22] | and Barry and Erica’s view was not great. | 巴瑞和爱丽卡眼前的世界可不怎么样 |
[05:25] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[05:26] | Um, are we at the right hotel? | 我们没有找错酒店吧 |
[05:28] | Moccasins: Camaica? | 卡买加莫卡辛酒店 |
[05:29] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[05:30] | That smell is not the ocean! | 那股腥味可不是海水味 |
[05:32] | But it doesn’t look like the pictures in the brochure. | 但这跟小册子里的照片完全不同 |
[05:34] | Well, that’s because those were architectural renderings, | 因为那些都是建筑效果图 |
[05:36] | which we ignored. | 我们完全没照着建 |
[05:37] | It’s fine. Could you please just show us to our… | 没关系 能不能告诉我们 |
[05:39] | Oh, God! Is that a snake? | 老天爷 那是蛇吗 |
[05:40] | Probably. This hotel’s named Moccasins | 八成是 酒店叫莫卡辛 |
[05:43] | because of all the water moccasins. | 是因为这里满是莫卡辛水蛇 |
[05:44] | I thought it was named for the comfy shoe? | 我还以为是跟莫卡辛皮鞋同名 |
[05:46] | Nope. Anyway, there is a complimentary machete in every room. | 不是 总之每个房间里都赠送大砍刀 |
[05:49] | – I’m gonna be sick. – Come on, Erica. | -我要吐了 -别这样 爱丽卡 |
[05:51] | It’s… It’s rustic and cute and damp | 这里淳朴 可爱 潮湿 |
[05:53] | and something just dripped in my mouth! | 有什么滴到我嘴里了 |
[05:54] | No, I’m literally gonna be sick. | 不 我是真的要吐了 |
[05:56] | Oh, I told her not to have the shrimp cocktail | 都跟她说了不要在廉价航班上 |
[05:58] | on that discount airline! | 喝鲜虾鸡尾酒 |
[05:59] | All right, enough local color. Let’s hit the pool. | 地方色彩够浓郁了 我们去游泳 |
[06:01] | No way, man. I’ve been on a schedule all semester. | 才不要 伙计 我整个学期都跟着日程走 |
[06:03] | I’m on island time now. | 现在是海岛时间 |
[06:06] | And according to my timepiece, it’s relax o’clock. | 根据我的手表来看 现在是放松时间 |
[06:09] | Fine! I’ll swim alone then. | 好吧 那我自己去游泳 |
[06:11] | Well, don’t open your eyes or swallow. | 在水里别睁眼 别咽水 |
[06:13] | We over-chlorinate on account of all the water lice. | 因为水里有虱子 我们氯化过度了 |
[06:15] | I’m starting to think this hastily planned | 我开始觉得这次匆忙计划的 |
[06:17] | discount vacation to a trash island | 垃圾海岛廉价度假 |
[06:19] | is not gonna be the spring break of my dreams. | 不会是我梦想中的春假 |
[06:22] | As barry faced a tough break, | 正当巴瑞面临窘境时 |
[06:23] | I had to give my mom the tough news. | 我则不得不告诉我妈坏消息 |
[06:25] | Mom, I spoke to my guidance counselor, | 妈 我跟辅导员谈过了 |
[06:28] | and he told me I can’t get into NYU with those scores. | 他说我的分数进不去纽约大学 |
[06:30] | Oh, my! That is shocking and disappointing | 老天 太惊人太让人失望了 |
[06:34] | and not coming from me. | 这话可不是我说的 |
[06:35] | So, I’ve decided I’m not going to college. | 所以我决定不去大学了 |
[06:37] | Say what now? | 你说啥 |
[06:38] | Yeah, Mr. Perott said I don’t need it. | 帕罗特老师说我不用上大学 |
[06:40] | Did he, though? That rascal. | 是吗 那个老流氓 |
[06:44] | Yeah, that wasn’t gonna work for my mom, | 没错 我妈可不会接受 |
[06:46] | so she found the perfect person to do the work for her. | 于是她找到了受她摆布的完美人选 |
[06:49] | Why’d you turn off Tootie? | 你为什么关掉秃蒂[电视角色] |
[06:50] | She was about to give Mrs. Garrett the what for. | 她正准备报复加勒特夫人 |
[06:52] | Adam, I completely stand by your decision not to go to college. | 亚当 我完全支持你不去大学 |
[06:55] | – What? – Mom! | -什么 -妈 |
[06:57] | Oh, no. Did I let that slip? | 糟糕 我说漏嘴了吗 |
[06:58] | What’s she talking about, moron? | 她这话什么意思 白痴 |
[07:00] | My guidance counselor told me to be inspired by life. | 我的辅导员告诉我从生活中找灵感 |
[07:02] | That’s it. I’m going down and talking to him. | 够了 我要去和他谈谈 |
[07:04] | – Murray, no! – Come on! Move! | -默里 不 -快走 |
[07:06] | Let’s respect Adam’s choice. | 我们要尊重亚当的选择 |
[07:08] | – Dad! – Moron! | -爸 -白痴 |
[07:09] | I tried to stop him. | 我试过阻止他了 |
[07:10] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[07:12] | Mom! | 妈 |
[07:13] | If only there was something I could do. | 能做的我都做了 |
[07:15] | – Name? – Perott. | -他姓啥 -帕罗特 |
[07:16] | Third door on the left, main hallway. | 大走廊左边第三间 |
[07:18] | No. | 不要啊 |
[07:19] | Ooh, my hands are tied. | 我也无能为力 |
[07:21] | So, easily stepping into the shoes of bad cop, | 于是我爸非常自然地唱起了红脸 |
[07:24] | my dad went to school and laid down the law. | 我爸去学校立法 |
[07:27] | That day, my father explained all the reasons | 那天 我爸解释了所有缘由 |
[07:29] | why college was the only thing that mattered to him in life. | 为什么大学是他一生中唯一在乎的事 |
[07:32] | And in conclusion… Moron! | 最后总结 白痴 |
[07:34] | Okay, I get it. You’re angry. | 好了 我明白了 你很气愤 |
[07:35] | I didn’t work my whole life so my son wouldn’t go to college. | 我辛劳一生 不是为了让儿子不读大学 |
[07:38] | Mr. Goldberg, what did you work your whole life for, huh? | 金伯格先生 你辛劳一生是为了什么 |
[07:41] | When was the last time you saw a sunset | 你上次看日落是什么时候 |
[07:43] | or drank fresh rainwater from the sky, | 上次喝天上掉落的雨水是什么时候 |
[07:44] | or went to Portugal, huh? | 上次去葡萄牙是什么时候 |
[07:46] | Portugal? Who the hell’s got time for Portugal? | 葡萄牙 谁有时间去葡萄牙 |
[07:48] | Look, Mr. Goldberg, I did not tell your son not to go to college. | 金伯格先生 我没有叫你儿子不读大学 |
[07:51] | I just told him he had options, | 我只是告诉他还有其他选择 |
[07:53] | and maybe it would do him good to see the world. | 或许去看看世界对他有好处 |
[07:54] | He can do that later. | 他可以以后再去 |
[07:55] | When? Have you done that? | 什么时候 你去过吗 |
[07:57] | Or have you been, uh, as you put it, | 还是说 按照你的说法 |
[08:00] | “Working your whole life”? | “你辛劳一生” |
[08:04] | So? | 怎么样 |
[08:05] | Why have we never been to Portugal? | 为什么我们从没去过葡萄牙 |
[08:07] | Who gives a crap about Portugal? | 谁在乎葡萄牙 |
[08:09] | How’d it go with Adam’s guidance counselor? | 你跟亚当的辅导员谈得怎么样 |
[08:11] | I think Adam’s gonna spend about a year figuring it out. | 我想亚当会用一年的时间考虑清楚 |
[08:13] | What? | 什么 |
[08:14] | No, you were supposed to be the bad cop! | 不 你本该唱红脸的 |
[08:16] | You know, I’ve never been barefoot on anything but tile. | 要知道 我光脚踩过的只有瓷砖 |
[08:21] | Tile, Bevy! | 瓷砖 贝弗 |
[08:22] | It’s no way to live! | 人怎么能活成这样 |
[08:23] | While my mom’s bad cop let her down, | 正当我妈的红脸让她失望时 |
[08:25] | my brother was making the most of his bad vacation. | 我哥正充分利用他的糟糕假期 |
[08:30] | Ready to hit the club? | 去俱乐部吗 |
[08:31] | Drinking age is 10, but they don’t card. | 这里十岁就可以饮酒 但他们不查证件 |
[08:33] | Yeah, as fun and alarming as that sounds, | 尽管听起来很有趣很让人担心 |
[08:34] | I-I gotta stay with Erica. | 我得陪着爱丽卡 |
[08:36] | Damn it, Schwartz! | 见鬼 施瓦茨 |
[08:37] | I knew you’d bail on our boys’ trip. | 我就知道兄弟度假时你会临阵脱逃 |
[08:39] | All you wanna do is party with my sister. | 你只想跟我姐狂欢 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I wouldn’t exactly call it a party. | 我可不会管这叫狂欢 |
[08:43] | Oh, everything inside me’s coming out of my face! | 我的所有内脏都要从嘴里吐出来了 |
[08:46] | Okay, just try to make it to the bathroom, sweetie! | 尽量到卫生间再吐 亲爱的 |
[08:47] | Oh, my God. What am I looking at? | 我的天 我眼前是什么景象 |
[08:49] | Yeah, it’s not great. | 画面是不太好 |
[08:50] | I need towels, I need Gatorade, | 我需要毛巾 补充电解质 |
[08:52] | and I need a doctor who doesn’t also work the omelet station! | 还需要不兼职卖煎蛋卷的医生 |
[08:54] | On it, my dove! | 这就去 我的小鸽子 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry, Bar. | 对不起 小巴 |
[08:56] | When she’s at her weakest, | 在她最虚弱的时候 |
[08:58] | I have to be my strongest. | 我必须拿出最坚强的一面 |
[08:59] | Shut the door! | 关上门 |
[09:02] | Well, spring break is a disaster. | 春假简直是场灾难 |
[09:04] | Dude, I didn’t come to the murky shores | 哥们 我大老远来到卡买加的黑暗海滩 |
[09:06] | of Camaica to give up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[09:08] | – Let’s get some lobster. – Lobster? | -我们去吃龙虾 -龙虾 |
[09:10] | But our “College Saver Brass Package” | 可我们的”大学省钱黄铜套餐” |
[09:12] | said the only restaurants we have access to | 唯一包含的餐厅 |
[09:13] | is the vending machines. | 是自动贩卖机 |
[09:15] | Just follow my lead. | 跟着我就行 |
[09:20] | You’re probably expecting us for dinner. | 我们应该已经有订位了 |
[09:21] | We’re on our honeymoon. | 我们正在度蜜月 |
[09:23] | Are you the Fergusons? | 你们是弗格森夫妇吗 |
[09:24] | What? No. That’s not right. | 什么 不是 搞错了 |
[09:26] | What? Honey. | 什么 亲爱的 |
[09:27] | Yes, of course it is. | 我们当然是 |
[09:29] | He’s still getting used to me taking his name. | 他只是不习惯我跟了他的姓 |
[09:31] | Well, you’re a day early, but welcome. | 你们早来了一天 但热烈欢迎 |
[09:34] | Congratulations, lovebirds. | 恭喜新婚燕尔 |
[09:37] | Your complimentary lobster is on the way. | 你们的免费龙虾马上就来 |
[09:39] | – Complimentary? – Of course. | -免费龙虾 -当然 |
[09:41] | You have the honeymoon all-inclusive package. | 你们有蜜月全免套餐 |
[09:43] | Yep, thanks to Ren, | 没错 多亏了小伦 |
[09:45] | Barry’s spring break was about to turn around. | 巴瑞的春假正要峰回路转 |
[09:48] | There was the fancy dinner and the fancier dessert, | 有高级晚餐 更高级的甜品 |
[09:52] | even fancy table-side entertainment. | 甚至高级的桌边表演 |
[09:55] | Sure, it wasn’t the night Barry imagined, | 的确 这一晚跟巴瑞想象得不一样 |
[09:57] | but it was epic. | 但精彩得很 |
[09:59] | And then after years of hinting and waiting | 经过多年的暗示 等待 |
[10:03] | and that terrible fight with my mom… | 还有那次和我妈大吵一架 |
[10:04] | We don’t talk about that. | 别提那件事了 |
[10:06] | …he finally popped the question. | 他终于求婚了 |
[10:07] | You know, we really have to get together | 我们回到大陆以后 |
[10:09] | when we’re back on the mainland. | 一定要再聚 |
[10:10] | Absolutely, Jen! | 绝对的 小詹 |
[10:12] | Me and the wife would love to have you and Tom over | 我和我老婆很愿意请你和汤姆来做客 |
[10:14] | to discuss politics or lawnmowers | 讨论政治和除草机 |
[10:17] | or other boring married stuff. | 或其他无聊的婚后事物 |
[10:18] | Let me get a picture of the two of you | 让我帮你们拍张照片 |
[10:19] | for my good old scrapbook. | 贴在我的剪贴簿上 |
[10:21] | Say “cheese”! | 说”茄子” |
[10:22] | Chee… | 茄 |
[10:24] | In that moment, Barry’s trip went from a bust | 在那一刻 巴瑞的旅行从糟糕 |
[10:26] | to the best ever. | 变成了史上最棒 |
[10:28] | Spring break! | 春假 |
[10:32] | After his kiss with Ren, | 亲过小伦之后 |
[10:33] | Barry needed guidance | 巴瑞需要引导 |
[10:35] | from the closest thing he knew to a married couple. | 他去找他认识的最接近已婚人士的人 |
[10:37] | Oh, babe, Barry’s here to check on you. | 宝贝 巴瑞来看你了 |
[10:39] | Oh, I feel a lot better, actually. | 我其实好多了 |
[10:41] | I don’t care. Healthy, sick, basically dead. | 我不在乎你健康 病了还是死差不多了 |
[10:43] | I need advice. | 我需要建议 |
[10:45] | And so, my brother told them all about his fake honeymoon with Ren, | 于是 我哥复述了跟小伦假装度蜜月 |
[10:48] | ending with the magical smooch. | 最后魔力一吻的故事 |
[10:52] | Oh, hon, I thought you weren’t nauseous anymore. | 亲爱的 我还以为你已经不恶心了 |
[10:53] | I wasn’t, but the thought of Barry | 原本是的 但想到巴瑞 |
[10:55] | kissing another one of my friends? | 又吻了我另一个好闺蜜 |
[10:57] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[10:58] | Ladies love my semi-symmetrical face and curves for days. | 女士们超爱我有点对称的脸和身体曲线 |
[11:01] | Is it possible Ren kissed you | 有没有可能小伦亲你 |
[11:02] | to keep up the ruse of your fake marriage? | 只是为了维持假夫妻的骗局 |
[11:04] | Yes. That is the only logical conclusion. | 是的 那是唯一有逻辑的结论 |
[11:06] | It was real. She winked at me afterwards. | 是真心的 之后她还朝我抛媚眼了 |
[11:09] | It was like she was saying, “Yeah, boy. | 就好像她在说”没错 帅哥” |
[11:11] | “I’m all about those lips.” | “这双唇真让人着迷” |
[11:12] | Or maybe that wink meant “We fooled them.” | 或者媚眼的意思是”骗过他们了” |
[11:15] | Impossible. For one incredible moment, | 不可能 在那难以置信的一刻 |
[11:17] | time magically stopped and our mouths danced as one. | 时间魔法般地停止 我们的嘴合二为一 |
[11:23] | So, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[11:24] | After high school, I won’t go straight to L.A. | 高中毕业后 我不会直接去洛杉矶 |
[11:26] | I’ll bum around Europe a bit. | 我要去欧洲转一转 |
[11:28] | You know, not all who wander are lost. | 要知道 不是所有流浪的人都会迷路 |
[11:30] | I love everything about this new hobo plan for your future. | 我好喜欢这个全新的流浪汉未来规划 |
[11:33] | Well, I don’t wanna be late for school. | 我不想上学迟到 |
[11:36] | Although, who cares? | 不过谁在乎 |
[11:38] | I’m not trying to go to college, right? | 我都不想上大学了 不是吗 |
[11:42] | You slay me, Schmoo. | 你笑死我了 宝贝 |
[11:44] | Have a great day not trying. | 祝你度过懒散的一天 |
[11:48] | xxxx everything! | 去他妈的一切 |
[11:50] | So, what’s new? | 有什么新鲜事 |
[11:53] | What’s new is that I need a real college counselor, | 新鲜事是我需要真正的大学辅导员 |
[11:56] | one with balls. | 有胆量的 |
[11:58] | Oh, y-you mean someone who can put the fear of God into Adam? | 你是指能让亚当怕得要死的人 |
[12:01] | Better. Someone I can put the fear of God in | 比那更好 一个我能让他怕得要死 |
[12:04] | to put the fear of God into Adam. | 好让他让亚当怕得要死的人 |
[12:06] | And that meant tracking down Mr. Glascott, | 那意味着去追踪格拉斯科特老师 |
[12:07] | my old guidance counselor, | 我过去的辅导员 |
[12:09] | who was more than a little afraid of Beverly Goldberg. | 他怕贝弗莉・金伯格怕得要死 |
[12:12] | Glascott. | 格拉斯科特 |
[12:18] | Glascott. | 格拉斯科特 |
[12:24] | Come out and play-ay. | 出来玩啊 |
[12:27] | Come on! | 快点 |
[12:28] | Glascott. | 格拉斯科特 |
[12:34] | Please be gentle! I’m a father to a parent! | 求你温柔点 我还有嗷嗷待哺的鹦鹉 |
[12:36] | I need you to be Adam’s guidance counselor again. | 你得重新做亚当的辅导员 |
[12:39] | No, I did everything to get away from you. | 不 我用尽一切办法躲着你 |
[12:41] | I switched my roster from A through M | 我把花名册从A字头到M字头 |
[12:43] | to N through Z, | 换成了N字头到Z字头 |
[12:45] | despite the fact that I was on the verge | 尽管当时我马上就要 |
[12:46] | of some real breakthroughs with a couple of the D’s. | 跟一些D字头的学生成功交心 |
[12:48] | Of course, it would be a shame if the cruel, judgmental teens | 假如学校那些评头论足的残酷青少年 |
[12:51] | of William Penn found out about this. | 发现这个 就太可惜了 |
[12:54] | Oh, no. You discovered my Prince tribute cabaret show. | 糟糕 你发现了我致敬王子的歌舞表演 |
[12:57] | So moving. Even doves would cry. | 那么感人 连鸽子都会哭泣 |
[13:00] | But that’s not for the general public. | 那不是给普通大众欣赏的 |
[13:01] | It’s for friends and family | 那是表演给亲朋好友 |
[13:03] | and industry if they’re interested. | 以及业内看的 假如他们感兴趣的话 |
[13:05] | While my mom was attempting to control my life, | 正当我妈试图控制我的生活时 |
[13:07] | the JTP had lost control of their sense of time. | JTP对时间的感官已经失控了 |
[13:11] | Evening, my good man. | 晚上好 好伙计 |
[13:12] | Can you tell us where the party’s at? | 能告诉我们派对在哪吗 |
[13:14] | We’re ready to spring break! | 我们准备好度春假了 |
[13:16] | Well, it’s 9:00 A.M., | 现在是上午九点 |
[13:17] | so you can enjoy our Tuesday brunch buffet. | 所以你们可以享受周二早午餐自助 |
[13:19] | Tuesday? | 周二 |
[13:20] | Did we just sleep for 36 hours straight? | 我们睡了整整36个小时吗 |
[13:23] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[13:25] | Island time has robbed us of real-world time. | 海岛时间夺走了我们的真实时间 |
[13:27] | Damn you, island time! | 海岛时间去死吧 |
[13:29] | Finally, a robbery I’m allowed to ignore. | 终于遇到我不用管的抢劫了 |
[13:31] | Anyway, Mr. Ferguson, | 总之 弗格森先生 |
[13:33] | I see that you’ve already enjoyed all of your honeymoon perks. | 记录说你们已经享受过蜜月套餐所有节目了 |
[13:36] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[13:37] | Come on. Let’s figure this out. | 我们来查清楚 |
[13:40] | There’s my better half. | 我的另一半在这 |
[13:41] | I had an amazing time last night, Mrs. Me. | 我昨晚玩得很开心 夫人 |
[13:44] | Dude, nobody’s around. | 哥们 周围没人 |
[13:46] | You don’t have to act like that. | 你不用装出这幅样子 |
[13:47] | Oh, and I asked around at the pool, | 我在泳池边打听了一下 |
[13:48] | and everybody says that Senor Snake | 所有人都说蛇先生 |
[13:50] | is the best club to hook up. | 是最适合约炮的俱乐部 |
[13:52] | Hook up? As in search out other people we would kiss | 约炮 就是去找除了我们两个以外 |
[13:55] | that wouldn’t be each other? | 其他我们想亲吻的人 |
[13:56] | That’s a long road, but yeah. | 说得真绕 但没错 |
[13:59] | You look kinda sick. | 你看起来不舒服 |
[14:01] | Are you sure you don’t have what Erica has? | 你确定没传染爱丽卡的病吗 |
[14:03] | I’ve never felt better. | 我从未如此有精神 |
[14:05] | Sure, we spent all night talking and connecting | 当然 我们整晚聊天增进感情 |
[14:07] | so I’ll know exactly what kind of strangers you’ll want to kiss. | 所以你想亲哪种陌生人我清楚得很 |
[14:09] | Let’s club. | 到俱乐部去 |
[14:11] | And so they clubbed. | 于是他们去了俱乐部 |
[14:13] | Deep down, Barry couldn’t have fun. | 内心深处 巴瑞一点也不开心 |
[14:15] | He hated watching his fake wife flirt. | 他讨厌看到假扮的妻子调情 |
[14:17] | All right! How low can you go? | 好了 这么低你行不行 |
[14:20] | I don’t think I can go any lower. | 我觉得我已经在最低谷了 |
[14:23] | Except he did. | 但是他做到了 |
[14:24] | That night, Barry crushed the limbo contest. | 那晚 巴瑞在凌波比赛大获全胜 |
[14:30] | We got ourselves a winner! | 赢家出现了 |
[14:31] | But he sure didn’t feel like it. | 但他不觉得自己是赢家 |
[14:33] | I need to say something. | 我得说几句 |
[14:35] | I came here to have the spring break of a lifetime, | 我来这是为了一生难忘的春假 |
[14:39] | to party with my boys and hook up with girls. | 为了跟兄弟狂欢 和妹子亲热 |
[14:43] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[14:45] | Don’t cheer that, | 不要欢呼 |
[14:47] | because the sun, fun, and buns | 因为阳光 欢乐和美臀 |
[14:49] | are meaningless, fleeting distractions. | 只是毫无意义 转瞬即逝的干扰 |
[14:52] | Barry, what’s going on? | 巴瑞 你这是什么情况 |
[14:54] | What’s going on is I felt something when we kissed, | 情况是昨晚我们接吻时我有感觉 |
[14:58] | and I gotta know… | 我必须知道 |
[15:00] | Did you feel something, too? | 你也有感觉吗 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[15:05] | I was just…having fun. | 我只是在玩 |
[15:11] | She wasn’t feeling it… | 她没感觉 |
[15:14] | But I feel something. | 但我感觉到了 |
[15:15] | Da, da, da beat! | 节节节节奏 |
[15:19] | As Barry’s spring break had gone off the rails, | 正当巴瑞的春假脱轨时 |
[15:21] | my mom had scared Mr. Glascott | 我妈则吓得格拉斯科特老师 |
[15:23] | into steering me back on track. | 引导我重回正轨 |
[15:24] | So, you see, Adam, most who wander are lost, | 你瞧 亚当 多数流浪者都迷路了 |
[15:27] | unless they wander into a PSAT prep course | 除非他们流浪到高考预考补课班 |
[15:31] | and then onto the campus of NYU | 然后流浪到纽约大学校园 |
[15:32] | for a life of parent-pleasing success. | 过上让父母满意的成功一生 |
[15:35] | I guess it does seem safer than backpacking across Europe. | 我想那样是比背包横跨欧洲更安全 |
[15:37] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[15:38] | Hey, Mr. P. How’s it going? | 帕老师 你好吗 |
[15:40] | Well, I guess it’s going to Mr. Glascott now. | 看来没有格拉斯科特老师好 |
[15:42] | I thought we had a rapport, | 我以为我们相处得很好 |
[15:43] | then you requested a new counselor. | 结果你申请了新辅导员 |
[15:45] | – Wait, what? – Keep walking, Perott. | -等等 什么 -快走吧 帕罗特 |
[15:47] | The boy is mine. Don’t try to poach my ward. | 这小子是我的 别挖我的病患 |
[15:49] | I didn’t poach your ward. You poached my ward, Glascott. | 我没挖你的病患 是你挖了我的病患 |
[15:52] | You guys call us “wards”? | 你们叫我们”病患”吗 |
[15:53] | Look into your heart. | 搜索你的内心 |
[15:54] | Who would you rather be a ward to? | 你到底想当谁的病患 |
[15:55] | I just wanna make movies, man! | 我只想拍电影 伙计 |
[15:57] | Then go make ’em, Adam. | 那就去拍 亚当 |
[15:58] | The boy needs to attend college. | 这孩子得上大学 |
[16:00] | His she-devil mother demands it. | 他的魔鬼母亲要求他去 |
[16:02] | Wait, my mom was behind this? | 等等 这都是我妈搞的鬼 |
[16:03] | Yes. Dang it. | 没错 见鬼 |
[16:05] | And I dress up like Prince on the weekends. | 我在周末扮成王子 |
[16:07] | The secret is out. | 秘密说出来了 |
[16:08] | She can’t hurt me now. | 现在她不能伤害我了 |
[16:09] | Good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[16:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:11] | After all that talk of having my back, | 我妈一直说在背后支持我 |
[16:13] | my mom had actually been stabbing me in the back instead. | 其实她一直在我背后捅刀子 |
[16:16] | You switched my guidance counselor? | 你换了我的辅导员 |
[16:19] | Only because he wasn’t telling you what I wanted you to hear. | 都是因为他没有跟你说我想听的 |
[16:21] | Oh, then why didn’t you just tell me? | 那你为什么不直接告诉我 |
[16:23] | Instead, I got caught up in some kind of ward triangle. | 结果我被卷入了某种病患三角关系 |
[16:26] | I was just trying to be supportive. | 我只是想支持你 |
[16:27] | No, you weren’t. | 你没有 |
[16:29] | You just wanted me to think you were supportive. | 你只想让我觉得你支持我 |
[16:31] | You were trying to control me. | 你只想控制我 |
[16:33] | Okay, fine. But you are making a huge mistake. | 好吧 但你正要犯下大错 |
[16:36] | You won’t have a good future if you don’t go to college, | 不去大学的话你不会有大好前程的 |
[16:39] | and you can’t do that if you don’t try to raise your score. | 不尽力考出好成绩的话你就不能去大学 |
[16:43] | I did try, and I still blew it. | 我尽力了 可还是考砸了 |
[16:46] | At least you supporting me | 至少有你支持我 |
[16:47] | made me feel it wasn’t the end of the world, | 让我觉得这不是世界末日 |
[16:49] | but that was all a lie. | 可那都是谎言 |
[16:56] | After publicly pouring his heart out, | 在当众吐露真情后 |
[16:58] | Barry’s spring break couldn’t get worse. | 巴瑞的春假不能更糟了 |
[17:00] | Barry. | 巴瑞 |
[17:01] | I don’t want to be the reason that you don’t eat breakfast. | 我不想成为你不吃早饭的原因 |
[17:04] | There’s the happy couple! | 甜蜜小两口在这 |
[17:06] | Yeah, we’re not married. I can’t pretend anymore. | 我们不是夫妻 我们演不下去了 |
[17:08] | Oh, no! Oh, don’t give up yet. | 不 不要这样放弃 |
[17:10] | No, he’s saying we were never a couple. | 不 他的意思是我们根本不是夫妻 |
[17:13] | Okay. Mr. Ferguson, | 好吧 弗格森先生 |
[17:14] | why don’t you tell me | 不如你跟我说说 |
[17:16] | some of the things that you love about Mrs. Ferguson? | 你最爱弗格森太太哪些地方 |
[17:18] | – But I don’t… – Come on. | -可我 -别这样 |
[17:20] | What kind of a two-day sober buffet waitress would I be | 作为一个戒酒两天的自助餐服务员 |
[17:23] | if I let you two split up without trying to help? | 我不能袖手旁观看着你们离婚 |
[17:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:26] | I guess I love how she can turn a bad situation | 我爱她能让不好的情况 |
[17:29] | into the most fun I ever had, | 转变成我最开心的回忆 |
[17:31] | and how she can turn strangers into lifelong friends, | 她能让陌生人变成一生的朋友 |
[17:35] | and how when she kisses me, | 她吻我的时候 |
[17:37] | wherever I am becomes paradise. | 无论我身在何处都宛如置身天堂 |
[17:40] | Well, if you think it’s black mold, don’t lick it. | 你要是觉得那是黑痣 就不要舔 |
[17:42] | – That’s them! – Well, that can’t be them. | -就是他们 -不可能是他们 |
[17:44] | Those are the Fergusons. | 他们是弗格森夫妇 |
[17:44] | Uh, we need to split up. | 我们得分开了 |
[17:46] | Why? ‘Cause it’s over? | 为什么 因为都结束了吗 |
[17:47] | No. Because we’re in trouble. | 不 因为我们有麻烦了 |
[17:48] | Move! | 快跑 |
[17:50] | Oh, God, Mr. Fergus… | 老天 弗格森先生 |
[17:53] | Morning, Schmoo. I made your favorite… | 早上好 小宝贝 我做了你最爱的 |
[17:54] | Waffles shaped like the Death Star. | 死星形状的煎薄饼 |
[17:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:59] | Do you know how long it took me to make these? | 你知道做这些花了我多久吗 |
[18:01] | Not long. They’re just circles. | 没多久 摊成圆形的就好了 |
[18:03] | Bevy, I think you need to give the boy some space. | 贝弗 我觉得你得给那孩子一些空间 |
[18:06] | Me? We wouldn’t be here if you’d just stayed the bad cop. | 我 你要是一直唱红脸就不会变成这样了 |
[18:09] | Well, right now, I think he needs two good cops. | 现在我觉得他需要两个白脸 |
[18:12] | All I want is for my son to get the best out of life. | 我只希望我儿子能过上最好的生活 |
[18:14] | We both do. | 我们一样 |
[18:16] | I chose to work and not see the world. | 我选择工作 而不是周游世界 |
[18:18] | That was right for me. | 那对我来说正确的选择 |
[18:19] | Might not be right for him. | 或许对他来说不是 |
[18:21] | But college is everything to you. | 但大学对你意味着一切 |
[18:23] | And hopefully, it’ll mean everything to him. | 希望对他而言也意味着一切 |
[18:25] | But he’s got to find his own way there, | 但他得自己去寻找方向 |
[18:28] | and we gotta let him. | 我们得给他自由 |
[18:29] | My mom realized instead of pretending to be supportive, | 我妈意识到与其假装支持我 |
[18:32] | she could actually try supporting me. | 她可以实际试着支持我 |
[18:34] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[18:35] | Adam, I’m sorry. | 亚当 对不起 |
[18:37] | If you want to take some time off, I support you. | 假如你不想毕业立即上大学 我支持你 |
[18:40] | You really mean that? | 你是真心的吗 |
[18:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:42] | Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[18:43] | Not even a little. | 一点也不是 |
[18:45] | Boopie, you’ve been talking about film school | 宝贝 你自打幼儿园起 |
[18:46] | since you were in kindergarten. | 就一直说想上电影学院 |
[18:48] | But that was before I knew I didn’t have what it takes to get in. | 但那时我还不知道我没本事上大学 |
[18:50] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[18:51] | You… You are so much more than a math score. | 数学分数根本不能定义你的才华 |
[18:54] | But that’s all they care about. | 可他们只在乎那些 |
[18:55] | Then we’re gonna make them see what I see… | 那我们就让他们看到我所看到的 |
[18:58] | An amazing, creative kid who can do anything he sets his mind to. | 一个有志事竟成 有创意的出色青年 |
[19:01] | Except divide fractions. | 除了学不会分数 |
[19:03] | You’re supposed to multiply them? | 居然还要乘起来 |
[19:05] | That makes no sense. | 根本没道理 |
[19:06] | It doesn’t. | 是没道理 |
[19:08] | But you know what does? | 但你知道什么有道理吗 |
[19:09] | Is we are gonna wow NYU so hard, they have to accept you. | 我们会让纽约大学惊艳到不收你不行 |
[19:14] | That day, | 那天 |
[19:15] | I learned that even when it didn’t seem like it, | 我学到了哪怕有时候看起来不像 |
[19:17] | my mom was supporting me every step of the way. | 我妈还是支持着我的每一步 |
[19:21] | Because sometimes, people in your life can surprise you. | 因为有时 你生命中的人会让你大吃一惊 |
[19:24] | Looks like I’m in the seat next to you. | 看来我的座位在你旁边 |
[19:27] | I’ll just do my word hunt and leave you be. | 我做填字游戏 不打扰你 |
[19:28] | Cool. Cool, cool. | 好 好 好 |
[19:33] | Sorry I made things weird. | 抱歉我让一切变得很尴尬 |
[19:35] | Spring break is supposed to be fun, not a dumb couples’ thing. | 春假本该是欢乐的 不是愚蠢的情侣活动 |
[19:37] | Definitely don’t wanna end up like them. | 绝对不想变成他们那样 |
[19:40] | Totally. | 绝对 |
[19:42] | They’re so happy and gross. | 他们那么幸福那么恶心 |
[19:45] | Look. | 听着 |
[19:47] | Those things that you said about me, | 你说的那些关于我的话 |
[19:50] | they were really nice. | 真的很贴心 |
[19:52] | Well, I meant it. Every bit of it. | 我是真心的 每句都是 |
[20:01] | It wasn’t all pretend… Mr. Ferguson. | 我也不是完全在演戏 弗格森先生 |
[20:05] | Turns out, Barry ended up getting his epic spring break after all, | 原来 巴瑞最后真的得到了史诗级春假 |
[20:09] | just not in the way he thought. | 只不过和他想象得不一样 |
[20:11] | Spring break. | 春假 |
[20:13] | That’s the thing. | 生活就是这样 |
[20:15] | When you open yourself up to new adventures, | 当你放开心态去接受新的冒险 |
[20:17] | the possibilities are endless. | 可能性是无穷无尽的 |
[20:20] | Adam, this play’s incredible. | 亚当 这剧本太棒了 |
[20:22] | You think this could make NYU ignore my math scores? | 你觉得这能让纽约大约忽略我的数学分数吗 |
[20:24] | Listen, plenty of kids are good at math. | 擅长数学的孩子有许多 |
[20:25] | Not many can do this. | 能写剧本的没几个 |
[20:27] | I think we got a real chance here, kid. | 我觉得我们真的有机会 孩子 |
[20:28] | I never doubted it for a minute. | 我从未怀疑过 |
[20:30] | Oh, my baby’s going to Yale! | 我的宝贝要去耶鲁了 |
[20:32] | NYU. | 纽约大学 |
[20:33] | Well, we’ll figure it out. | 我们会商量好的 |
[20:36] | In the end, | 归根结底 |
[20:37] | if you’ve got the right people supporting you on your journey, | 假如你在旅程中有合适的人支持你 |
[20:40] | you can handle any challenge life throws your way. | 你就能处理好人生中的所有挑战 |
[20:58] | What a great turnout tonight. | 今晚观众真多 |
[21:00] | The four of you. | 你们四个 |
[21:01] | Have a good night, Chaka Khan. | 祝你们今晚愉快 夏卡・康 |
[21:05] | You really had them in your pocket tonight, Johnny Boy. | 你今晚真的把他们俘虏了 小约翰 |
[21:10] | Good evening, John. | 晚上好 约翰 |
[21:12] | Sweet Sheena Easton! | 席娜・伊斯顿啊 |
[21:13] | I just popped by to say thank you for helping Adam. | 我只是来谢谢你帮助亚当 |
[21:16] | You know, I have an office with a phone you can call. | 你可以给我办公室打电话 |
[21:18] | What fun would that be? | 那样多无趣 |
[21:20] | Now, unlock your door | 打开车门 |
[21:22] | and let’s figure out what we’re gonna do next year. | 我们谈谈明年的节目 |
[21:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:26] | I’ll move my wigs. | 我把假发挪开 |