时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 |
[00:00] | Airplane! was the pinnacle sky-high spoof. | 《飞机》是航班喜剧的巅峰作 |
[00:03] | And Leon’s getting larger! | 而里昂越来越肥了 |
[00:06] | It was packed with so many laughs, gags, and puns, | 电影里满是笑话段子文字游戏 |
[00:09] | you couldn’t keep up. | 应接不暇 |
[00:10] | And guess who knew it line-by-line. | 猜猜有谁能倒背如流 |
[00:12] | Surely, you can’t be serious. | 你保证不是认真的 |
[00:14] | I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley. | 我是认真的 别再叫我宝珍 |
[00:16] | It’s an adverb, but he thinks it’s a ladies’ name! | 他以为副词是个女人名字 |
[00:19] | It can’t get any better! | 不能更好笑了 |
[00:20] | Look how happy this movie makes you. It’s so cute. | 瞧你看这部电影时多开心 真可爱 |
[00:22] | You’re the cute one. | 你才可爱 |
[00:24] | If you were a board game, you’d be Cutes N’ Ladders. | 假如你是桌游 肯定是《可爱爬梯》 |
[00:26] | If you were a cereal, you’d be Cutie Pebbles. | 假如你是麦片 肯定是水果小可爱 |
[00:28] | If you were a mathematician, | 假如你是数学家 |
[00:29] | you’d be Sir Isaac Cute-on. | 肯定是可爱艾萨可爱顿爵士 |
[00:30] | Enough! You’re both disgusting! | 够了 你们俩好恶心 |
[00:32] | Ren and I are so in sync, | 小伦和我才特别同步 |
[00:34] | we even finish each other’s… | 我们甚至能帮对方补全 |
[00:35] | – Sentences. – …word groupings. That counts. | -句子 -词组排列 也算 |
[00:37] | Young, new love. | 年轻的新鲜情侣 |
[00:38] | So very, very stupid. | 如此之愚蠢 |
[00:40] | Yep, when you’ve been together as long as we have, | 是啊 像我们这样长久的情侣 |
[00:42] | there’s no need to prove anything. | 根本不需要证明什么 |
[00:43] | Last night, we went to dinner | 昨晚我们吃晚饭时 |
[00:44] | and didn’t say a single word grouping. | 一个词组排列都没说 |
[00:46] | Listen up, sweet pits of my peach. | 听好 我可爱的小蜜桃核们 |
[00:48] | What’s the greatest thing to ever happen to this family? | 这个家里遇到过的最棒的事是什么 |
[00:50] | When Barry fell in Aunt Dotty’s open grave. | 巴瑞掉进朵蒂阿姨的墓穴 |
[00:52] | Best day of our lives. | 我们人生中最棒的一天 |
[00:54] | We were grieving, and I brought joy. | 我们原本很悲痛 而我带来了欢乐 |
[00:55] | Even better! We’re flying to Miami! | 比那次还好 我们要飞去迈阿密了 |
[00:59] | *Come on, shake your body Baby, do the conga* | *快摇摆你的身体跳起康茄舞* |
[01:02] | *I know you can’t control yourself any longer* | *我知道你早已安耐不住* |
[01:04] | Come on, Erica, take on the rhythm of the night! | 快来 爱丽卡 感受夜晚的节奏 |
[01:06] | Pass. We are gonna spend our last few days | 我不要 大学开学前最后几天 |
[01:08] | before college starts together, and that’s that. | 我们要一起过 就这么定了 |
[01:10] | I had a feeling you were gonna say that, | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[01:12] | which is why Geoff’s invited, too. | 所以我也邀请了杰夫 |
[01:14] | I’m finally a part of the family! | 我终于是你们家庭一员了 |
[01:15] | After years of personal indignities, | 这些年来忍辱负重 |
[01:16] | I feel so special! | 此刻我觉得自己好特别 |
[01:18] | Don’t. Because Brea and Ren are also in. | 不必 因为我也邀请了布瑞亚和小伦 |
[01:20] | Noyce! | 赞 |
[01:21] | Ren, this is the perfect time | 小伦 完美时机 |
[01:22] | for us to get back on the same… | 现在我们可以踏上同样的 |
[01:24] | – Page! – …airplane! | -步调 -飞机 |
[01:25] | What’s up with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[01:27] | There is no way that Dad would pay for all of us | 老爸绝不可能出钱让我们所有人 |
[01:29] | to fly and stay in a hotel. | 坐飞机住酒店 |
[01:31] | – What’s your scheme, Blondie? – No scheme. | -你有什么诡计 金发妞 -没有诡计 |
[01:34] | Remember when I screamed at that woman at the Sheraton | 记不记得我狂吼喜来登酒店那女人 |
[01:35] | because the complimentary champagne was too cold? | 因为他们赠送的香槟太凉了 |
[01:38] | Mandy from Fort Wayne cried so much. | 韦恩堡出身的曼迪哭惨了 |
[01:40] | The manager gave me 50 free nights to leave the premises. | 经理为了让我走人 赠送我五十天免费住 |
[01:43] | So we all win. | 我们都赢了 |
[01:45] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:45] | I get to do Airplane! Bits on an actual airplane! | 我可以在真的飞机上重演《飞机》段子 |
[01:49] | “Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.” | “看来我不该在这周戒掉吸胶水” |
[01:52] | That’s one of them. | 这是段子之一 |
[01:54] | *Come on, shake your body Baby, do the conga* | *快摇摆你的身体跳起康茄舞* |
[01:56] | *I know you can’t control yourself any longer* | *我知道你早已安耐不住* |
[01:58] | Come on, kids. Feel the pulsing rhythm of Mama’s hips! | 孩子们快来 感受妈妈双唇的脉冲律动 |
[02:02] | Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[02:09] | It was the end of summer, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的夏末 |
[02:11] | and before we took to the skies, | 在我们升空前 |
[02:13] | there were a few things to take care of on the ground. | 还要在地面完成几项任务 |
[02:20] | Thank you so much for packing in here | 多谢各位在这里打包 |
[02:22] | under my watchful eye. | 好让我仔细监控 |
[02:24] | You’ll be happy to know | 你听了肯定高兴 |
[02:25] | this is a bag full of hand weights. | 这包里全是哑铃 |
[02:28] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[02:29] | Idiot, these bags are for clothes. | 白痴 这些袋子是用来装衣服的 |
[02:31] | That’s why my fanny pack has everything I need… | 所以我才把必需品都装进小腰包 |
[02:34] | Two bikinis, my scrunchy, | 两套比基尼 发圈 |
[02:35] | and browning oil. | 美黑油 |
[02:36] | Someone’s forgetting about the cool Latin nights. | 有人忘了为炫酷拉丁之夜做准备 |
[02:38] | And that right there | 正因为如此 |
[02:40] | is why I’ve gone ahead and packed for you. | 我才早就帮你们都打包好了 |
[02:41] | These bags and the other 12 in the car | 这几包和车里的12包行李 |
[02:43] | should keep you covered. | 应该够你们用的了 |
[02:44] | This one’s empty. | 这个包是空的 |
[02:46] | That is for all the hotel freebies | 那是用来装酒店赠品的 |
[02:47] | that it is our divine right to take. | 白拿是我们的神圣权利 |
[02:49] | – Like shampoo? – Obviously. | -例如香波 -那还用说 |
[02:51] | But I’m talking so much more. | 但我说的可不只是香波 |
[02:53] | Robes, towels, | 浴袍 毛巾 |
[02:54] | the pens, stationery, | 笔 便签 |
[02:56] | batteries from the remote, the remote, | 遥控器里的电池 遥控器 |
[02:59] | pillows, hair dryer, | 枕头 吹风机 |
[03:00] | iron, clock radio, | 熨斗 定时收音机 |
[03:02] | and curtains, | 还有帘子 |
[03:03] | both window and shower. | 窗帘和浴帘都要 |
[03:05] | Why not take the TV, too? | 为什么不连电视一起搬走 |
[03:06] | Because that’s stealing, Erica. | 因为不能偷东西 爱丽卡 |
[03:08] | What the hell’s going on? | 你们在搞什么 |
[03:09] | I’ve been waiting in the car for 16 minutes. | 我已经在车里等了16分钟了 |
[03:11] | Murray, the flight doesn’t leave for six hours. | 默里 航班六小时后才起飞 |
[03:13] | We’re not even in the air half that long. | 航程才不到三小时 |
[03:15] | Thank you, Amilio Airhead. | 谢谢你 大傻蛋 |
[03:17] | Have you taken into consideration | 你有没有考虑到 |
[03:19] | the traffic, the parking, the shuttle? | 堵车 停车 班车的时间 |
[03:21] | I guess not. | 看来没有 |
[03:22] | That’s the smartest thing you’ve ever said. | 那是你说过的最聪明的话 |
[03:25] | I’ll be waiting in the car. | 我去车里等着 |
[03:27] | This trip is gonna be so special. | 这次旅行会很特别的 |
[03:29] | How special? | 有多特别 |
[03:31] | Why did you pack me a cocktail dress? | 你为什么帮我装了酒会礼服 |
[03:34] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[03:35] | Just in case what? | 以防什么万一 |
[03:36] | In case, uh, Edward James Olmos | 以防 影星爱德华·詹姆斯·奥莫斯 |
[03:39] | invites us for Mojitos on his cigarette boat. | 邀请我们去私人游艇上喝莫吉托 |
[03:42] | You got to keep an open mind. | 做梦要做大点 |
[03:43] | The only thing open are my eyes. | 我只会睁大双眼 |
[03:45] | You’re definitely up to something, | 你绝对有所图 |
[03:46] | and I’m gonna find out what. | 我会查出来的 |
[03:49] | Yeah, Dad did an angry eight-point turn in the driveway. | 老爸已经气到在车道上疯狂调头了 |
[03:52] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[03:53] | Packing may not have been our bag, | 虽说我们不喜欢打包 |
[03:55] | but we were on our way to… | 但我们上路驶向了 |
[04:01] | We were all super excited to go to Miami, | 能去迈阿密我们都很兴奋 |
[04:03] | except for my dad, who was totally terrified of flying. | 除了我爸 他很害怕飞行 |
[04:06] | How do they get all that metal up in the air? | 那么多金属怎么能飞上天 |
[04:08] | It makes no sense. | 根本不合理 |
[04:09] | It also doesn’t make any sense | 同样不合理的是 |
[04:11] | how much you’re sweating. | 你居然能出这么多汗 |
[04:12] | He thinks we’re all gonna die. This guy. | 他觉得我们都会死翘翘 这家伙 |
[04:15] | If the plane doesn’t kill you, I will. | 假如飞机弄不死你 我来 |
[04:16] | Looks like it’s time for someone to take their sleepy pills. | 看来某人该吃安眠药了 |
[04:19] | But that’s my allergy meds. | 可那是我的过敏药 |
[04:20] | What happens if I run into some buckwheat | 万一我碰到荞麦 |
[04:22] | and my face gets puffy? | 脸肿了怎么办 |
[04:23] | More of you to love, schmoopaloo. | 那我的小宝贝就更可爱了 |
[04:27] | So much has happened, | 出了这么多岔子 |
[04:27] | and we haven’t even made it to the ticket counter. | 我们都还没去换票呢 |
[04:29] | This is nothing. Good rule of thumb, | 这不算什么 我很有经验 |
[04:31] | as the plane goes higher, our appeal goes lower. | 飞机飞得越高 我们越惹人厌 |
[04:34] | – Hey, guys. – What the hell is this? | -大伙 -你怎么穿成这样 |
[04:36] | I thought it’d be fun to dress like | 我扮成《迈阿密风云》的克罗克特 |
[04:37] | Crockett from Miami Vice. | 我觉得这会很有趣 |
[04:38] | I’m Crockett from Miami Vice. | 我才是《迈阿密风云》的克罗克特 |
[04:40] | Okay. I’ll be Tubbs, then. | 好吧 那我扮成塔布斯 |
[04:41] | I like Tubbs. | 我喜欢塔布斯 |
[04:42] | You do? Switch it. I’m Tubbs. | 是吗 我们换 我扮塔布斯 |
[04:43] | Fine, Crockett it is. | 好 那我扮克罗克特 |
[04:45] | Yeah, Crockett is the man. | 对 克罗克特很爷们 |
[04:46] | No, I’m the man! I have to be Crockett. | 不 我才是爷们 我必须扮克罗克特 |
[04:48] | – Back to Tubbs. – Not fair. I have to be Tubbs. | -换回塔布斯 -不公平 我必须扮塔布斯 |
[04:50] | Can you just tell me who you want to be? | 告诉我你到底想扮谁好吗 |
[04:51] | I will be Crockett and Tubbs, also known as Crubbs. | 二者都要扮 人称克罗布斯 |
[04:54] | – Great. – Great, and I’ll be | -那好 -那好 而我 |
[04:55] | sitting in the back of the plane with you, confused. | 会很困惑地跟你一起坐在飞机后面 |
[04:57] | Not in the back. | 不是飞机后面 |
[04:57] | For my special lady, only first class will do. | 我的特别女友只能乘头等舱 |
[05:00] | Barry, is this because I told you | 巴瑞 你是不是在意我上次说 |
[05:01] | I flew to St. Barts in my parents’ private plane? | 我乘我爸妈的私人飞机去了圣巴茨 |
[05:03] | Did you? | 你说过吗 |
[05:04] | I’d already forgotten you spent your summer | 我已经忘记了你整个暑假 |
[05:06] | and a lifetime in the lap of luxury. | 以及一生都过得很奢华 |
[05:08] | I’m telling you coach is fine. | 我不介意坐经济舱 |
[05:09] | See, I’m gonna be a doctor for the 76ers, | 我将会成为七六人队的医生 |
[05:12] | occasionally coming off the bench | 偶尔会离开长凳 |
[05:14] | to windmill jam in Karl Malone’s face. | 用无敌风火轮痛击卡尔·马龙的脸 |
[05:16] | My life will be one of pampered excess, | 我将过着无比骄奢的生活 |
[05:18] | and my classy lady doesn’t sit in coach | 我的女朋友不会跟空中的垃圾们一起 |
[05:21] | with the sky trash. | 挤在经济舱 |
[05:26] | Wait, you got us tickets on Oceanic? | 等等 你买的是大洋航空的票 |
[05:28] | Yes, Murray. You told me to get the cheapest. | 是的 默里 你叫我买最便宜的 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I meant with yogurt, | 我是指酸奶 |
[05:31] | not taking a flying go-kart to your cousin’s thing. | 不是乘飞行卡丁车去你表亲的活动 |
[05:34] | Shh! The kids don’t know that’s why we’re going. | 嘘 孩子们不知道我们是为这个去的 |
[05:37] | I don’t even know why we’re going. | 我都不知道为什么要去 |
[05:38] | I told you, it’s Mitzy’s son’s Bar Mitzvah. | 我告诉过你 参加米琪儿子的成年礼 |
[05:41] | And once Bradley becomes a man, | 一旦布拉德利成年仪式结束 |
[05:42] | I will become the object of Mitzy’s envy | 我就会成为米琪的嫉妒对象 |
[05:45] | because my family is so attractive. | 因为我家人是如此有魅力 |
[05:47] | You know, once the kids find out | 要知道 一旦孩子们发现 |
[05:48] | you’re dragging them to Miami for a religious thing, | 你托他们去迈阿密参加宗教活动 |
[05:51] | they’re not gonna be happy. | 他们是不会开心的 |
[05:52] | Oh, but they will. | 但他们会的 |
[05:54] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[05:56] | You see? Something’s up. | 你瞧 肯定有情况 |
[05:57] | Whenever Mom has a secret plan, | 每次老妈在密谋什么 |
[05:58] | she always moves her fingers by her mouth, | 她总会把手指放在嘴边摆弄 |
[06:00] | like a demented gerbil. | 像神经错乱的沙鼠 |
[06:01] | Well, maybe the secret plan is something very cool. | 或许是很酷的密谋 |
[06:04] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[06:05] | I accidentally hinted to Geoff | 我不经意暗示杰夫 |
[06:07] | that we were gonna sit front row | 我们会坐在前排观看 |
[06:09] | at a jai alai match with Miami Sound Machine. | 有迈阿密之音做嘉宾的回力球赛 |
[06:12] | Why would anyone believe those words? | 他们怎么会信这种话 |
[06:13] | Because they know their mama would do anything for them. | 因为他们知道妈妈愿意为他们做任何事 |
[06:17] | They’ll be all dressed up and excited, and then, boom! | 他们会盛装打扮 兴奋无比 然后 |
[06:19] | Everyone’s lifting me up on a chair. | 所有人将椅子上的我高高举起 |
[06:21] | Your mom let slip she has a big surprise. | 你妈之前说漏了嘴 她有大惊喜 |
[06:23] | Now, I’m not gonna say a word, | 我什么都不会透露 |
[06:25] | but it would be a high lie | 但假如我说我毫不期待 |
[06:26] | for me to say I’m not excited | 见到某位拉丁歌姬 |
[06:28] | to meet a certain Latin songstress, | 那我就是在撒大谎 |
[06:29] | of whom I’m a huge Este-fan. | 我是她的超级埃斯特粉 |
[06:31] | Holy crap. | 老天爷 |
[06:33] | Are we going to a jai alai match | 我们要去看回力球赛 |
[06:34] | with Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine? | 还会有迈阿密之音的艾斯特凡做嘉宾 |
[06:36] | No. Maybe. Yes. | 不是 或许吧 是的 |
[06:37] | Damn it, Geoff! Be stronger! | 见鬼 杰夫 强硬点 |
[06:39] | Once we’re in that sweltering, windowless ballroom, | 等我们到了闷热没窗户的舞厅 |
[06:42] | they’ll have a blast and forget all about | 他们会玩得很忘我 |
[06:44] | my phony promises of skin and sand. | 忘记我那些俊男美女沙滩的承诺 |
[06:47] | You know, the pills must be kicking in. | 肯定是安眠药起效了 |
[06:48] | ‘Cause I don’t care. | 因为我毫不在乎 |
[06:50] | My mom wouldn’t build a trip around some weird sport | 我妈绝不会因为小众运动和拉丁组合 |
[06:53] | and a Latin pop orchestra. | 策划整个旅程 |
[06:54] | Geoff, you’re in charge of getting to the bottom of this. | 杰夫 你负责追查到底 |
[06:57] | On it. Also, what a great start to a relaxing vacation. | 交给我 这次放松之旅展开得真顺利 |
[07:00] | Barry Goldberg, AKA “Crubbs.” | 我叫巴瑞·金伯格 人称克罗布斯 |
[07:03] | Can I just say that is an ugly vest, | 容我说一句你的背心真丑 |
[07:05] | but somehow you manage to pull it off. | 但你莫名穿得挺好看的 |
[07:06] | Thank you? | 姑且谢谢您 |
[07:07] | My girlfriend and I are ticketed to be in steerage, | 我和女友的座位被安排在统舱 |
[07:10] | but we’ve been apart all summer, | 但我们一夏天没见面了 |
[07:11] | and I want this trip to be truly special. | 我希望这次旅行能很特别 |
[07:13] | That is so adorable! | 太有爱了 |
[07:14] | So, if you can get us an upgrade, | 假如你能帮我们升级座位 |
[07:17] | I would sincerely appreciate it. | 我会由衷感谢的 |
[07:19] | You’re in luck. Two seats left. | 您真走运 还有两个空位 |
[07:21] | Yes! Eat my dust, second-class garbage people. | 赞 次等仓的垃圾人们 吃我的屁吧 |
[07:24] | That’ll be $5,000. | 一共五千美元 |
[07:25] | – What? – Bar, I told you it’s fine. | -啥 -小巴 我说了没关系的 |
[07:27] | It’s not, okay? | 怎么没关系 |
[07:29] | You deserve first class. It’s your birthright. | 你值得坐头等舱 那是你与生俱来的权利 |
[07:31] | As it’s mine to visit the captain in the cockpit | 我则有权去驾驶舱找机长 |
[07:34] | so we can acknowledge each other as alpha males | 好让我们对彼此的阿尔法魅力有所认知 |
[07:36] | and he can let me flip switches and make bomber noises. | 他就会让我扒拉开关 假装在投炸弹 |
[07:38] | Come on, everyone. We’re heading to the gate. | 大家快来 我们要去登机口了 |
[07:40] | Oh, and I just want to double-check | 我想再确认下 |
[07:42] | that the three of you told Pops | 你们三个跟老爷子说了 |
[07:44] | we did not need him to drive us to the airport. | 我们不用他载我们来机场 |
[07:46] | – Yes. – We said those words exactly. | -当然 -我们就是那么说的 |
[07:48] | They had not. | 他们并没有 |
[07:49] | Hey, don’t take too much time! | 别这么磨蹭 |
[07:51] | You’d hate to miss your flight! | 错过航班怎么办 |
[07:53] | Did everyone go potty? | 所有人都去过厕所了吗 |
[07:54] | Cargo hold’s all clear, Mrs. G. | 货舱已清空 金太太 |
[07:55] | Brea? Ren? Pishy and boom, hmm? | 布瑞亚 小伦 嘘嘘拉粑粑了吗 |
[07:58] | Trust me, the less time you spend in a sky toilet, the better. | 相信我 能不用空中马桶就不用 |
[08:01] | What’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[08:02] | What’s happening was it was time to board. | 情况是我们该登机了 |
[08:08] | Flying in the ’80s was a little different than it is now. | 在八十年代飞行跟现在有点不一样 |
[08:11] | First, there was no security. | 首先 根本没有保全 |
[08:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:14] | Nunchucks? Throwing stars? Rope dart? | 双节棍 飞镖 飞爪百炼锁 |
[08:18] | Cool. | 太酷了 |
[08:19] | – Have a great flight. – Thanks. | -祝您飞行愉快 -谢谢 |
[08:21] | Then there was getting on the actual plane. | 之后是实际登机 |
[08:23] | It was… Well, less organized. | 比现在混乱多了 |
[08:25] | Three… Two… One… | 三 二 一 |
[08:28] | Board! | 登机 |
[08:29] | Get low and use your elbows! | 压低身子 用胳膊肘顶 |
[08:31] | Of course, my mom usually got us on first, | 当然了 我妈通常能保证我们最先登机 |
[08:34] | and once we were on, | 等我们上了飞机 |
[08:35] | that’s when the real adventure began. | 真正的冒险就开始了 |
[08:38] | It won’t recline. | 椅背卡住了 |
[08:40] | Mine won’t, either. | 我的也卡住了 |
[08:41] | Unacceptable for my swanky angel! | 我的时髦天使怎能受这种待遇 |
[08:45] | Hey, we’re switching, okay? | 我们得换座位 |
[08:46] | These seats won’t go back. | 这些椅子不能往后靠 |
[08:48] | You’re made of Silly Putty, | 你的身体像橡皮泥一样 |
[08:49] | so your body can fit in any container. | 你的身体能适应任何容器 |
[08:50] | No way. | 不可能 |
[08:51] | Accommodate me, or I’ll do something very Barry-like. | 顺从我 否则我会做出巴瑞才会做的事 |
[08:55] | It’s okay. I’d rather | 没关系 我宁愿 |
[08:56] | not see, hear, or smell whatever that means. | 不要看 不要听 不要闻到巴瑞会做的事 |
[09:00] | Isn’t this sumptuous, baby? | 够奢华吗 宝贝 |
[09:02] | Now my jacked thighs can breathe. | 现在我粗壮的大腿能呼吸了 |
[09:05] | Are these seats still not reclining properly? | 这些椅子还是卡住的吗 |
[09:08] | We have two available in first class. | 我们的头等舱还有两个空位 |
[09:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[09:12] | What? | 什么 |
[09:13] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[09:14] | And yet it is. Have fun back here. | 但就发生了 在这坐得开心点 |
[09:16] | This can’t get any worse. | 情况不能更糟了 |
[09:18] | I think I’m in the middle there. | 中间座位好像是我的 |
[09:19] | Damn it! There goes my natural spreading room. | 见鬼 我自然伸展的空间没了 |
[09:22] | While Barry’s upgrade got denied, | 正当巴瑞的升级遭到拒绝时 |
[09:24] | Brea and I were getting comfy. | 布瑞亚和我则很舒适 |
[09:25] | So, this trip. | 这次旅行 |
[09:27] | Just me and you. | 就你和我 |
[09:28] | I mean, I know we spend a lot of time together, | 我知道我们总黏在一起 |
[09:30] | but this is gonna be all day, every day. | 但这次是每天都整天在一起 |
[09:32] | You know, maybe there’s still stuff | 或许我们之间 |
[09:33] | that we don’t know about each other. | 还有增进了解的余地 |
[09:34] | Maybe. Check this out. | 或许吧 看着 |
[09:36] | Dan? Can I ask you a question? | 丹 我能问你个问题吗 |
[09:38] | Question. What is it? | 问题是什么 |
[09:40] | It’s a sentence that’s worded to elicit information, | 是一种用来引发信息的措辞 |
[09:41] | but that’s not important right now. | 但现在那不重要 |
[09:43] | Have you ever been to a Turkish prison? | 你进过土耳其监狱吗 |
[09:45] | The Airplane! Movie. | 你在学电影《飞机》 |
[09:47] | I can’t wait to attend to your every need. | 真等不急一直被你叫来服务了 |
[09:52] | Why is there a guy on the wing? | 为什么机翼上有个人 |
[09:54] | He’s a mechanic. | 他是技工 |
[09:55] | The plane is broken! | 飞机故障了 |
[09:57] | We won’t make it! | 我们死定了 |
[09:58] | Don’t worry, everyone. He’s just a nervous flier, um, | 各位别担心 他只是害怕飞行 |
[10:01] | with a bit of a nervous tummy. | 肠胃也有点敏感 |
[10:03] | So let’s keep the mid-cabin lavatory | 所以机舱中间的卫生间 |
[10:05] | available to him at all times. | 必须一直留给他用 |
[10:08] | Who is this lady? | 这位女士是谁 |
[10:09] | In short, the last person you’d ever want to be on your flight. | 长话短说 她是你最不想共乘航班的人 |
[10:16] | Naturally, flying with my family was no joyride. | 跟我家人共乘航班自然不会愉快 |
[10:19] | A Chablis for my husband, please. | 请给我老公来杯夏布利酒 |
[10:21] | Especially for the flight attendants. | 特别是对空乘人员而言 |
[10:23] | Is this plane really flying to Miami? | 这飞机真的是飞去迈阿密吗 |
[10:25] | We’ve got clearance, Clarence. | 获得起飞许可 许可 |
[10:27] | What’s the vector, Victor? Roger, Roger. | 施亮 矢量是多少 了解 廖杰 |
[10:30] | Would you let the captain know | 你能否通知机长 |
[10:31] | I’d like to drop by the cockpit? | 我想去驾驶舱看看 |
[10:34] | You’re gonna have to deal with this baby’s mother. | 你得应付一下这宝宝的妈妈 |
[10:36] | I got her to stop crying, and yet I’m the bad guy? | 我哄得她不哭了 我却成了坏人 |
[10:40] | Blink once if my mother is forcing you | 假如我妈逼你参与她的诡计 |
[10:42] | to take part in her scheme. | 你就眨眨眼 |
[10:44] | Do you like movies about gladiators? | 你喜欢关于角斗士的电影吗 |
[10:48] | That lady has the drink cart again. | 那位女士又把饮料车推走了 |
[10:50] | Drink up. | 喝光它 |
[10:51] | Yep, it usually got so bad… | 没错 情况通常都这么糟 |
[10:53] | …those poor sky stewards had no choice but to do this. | 糟到可怜的空乘人员们不得不这样做 |
[10:57] | Our apologies. | 向各位致歉 |
[10:58] | The call button system has been disconnected. | 呼叫按钮系统已停止使用 |
[11:01] | Also, I know it seems like we’ve been flying for hours, | 另外 我知道感觉上我们已经飞了几小时 |
[11:04] | but we’ll be taking off shortly. | 但我们很快就会起飞的 |
[11:05] | This really is a discount airline. | 廉价航空真没水准 |
[11:08] | I’m gonna go speak to the captain about some flight vouchers. | 我要去找机长要机票优惠券 |
[11:11] | Okay, my dad’s alone and loopy. | 好了 我爸独自一人迷迷糊糊 |
[11:13] | Go pump him for intel. | 去榨点信息 |
[11:14] | Erica, is this really necessary? | 爱丽卡 真有必要这样吗 |
[11:16] | Yes. I mean, this whole trip makes no sense. | 有 这整场旅行根本说不通 |
[11:18] | When does my mom just give us stuff out of the blue? | 我妈什么时候无缘无故白给过我们东西 |
[11:20] | Adam has like 5,000 toys, | 亚当有五千个玩具 |
[11:22] | Barry has every sporting good known to man, | 人类所有的体育用品巴瑞都有 |
[11:24] | and you have more musical instruments | 而你有那么多乐器 |
[11:25] | than you even know how to play. | 很多你都不会演奏 |
[11:26] | What’s a zither? | 齐特琴到底是什么 |
[11:27] | Something I need to be happy. Go! | 能让我幸福的必需品 快去 |
[11:29] | Erica knew my mom was hiding something, | 爱丽卡知道我妈藏着什么秘密 |
[11:31] | and lucky for Geoff, my dad was on something. | 而杰夫走运了 我爸服用了很多东西 |
[11:34] | Hey, Mr. Goldberg. How goes it? | 金伯格先生 你感觉如何 |
[11:35] | So sleepy. | 太困了 |
[11:36] | Okay, you seem incredibly drugged, | 好吧 你似乎吃了好多药 |
[11:38] | so I’ll just cut right to the chase. | 所以我就直说了 |
[11:39] | Your daughter is a little bit suspicious about this trip. | 你女儿对这次旅行有点怀疑 |
[11:42] | Bradley’s a man now. | 布拉德利成年了 |
[11:43] | Wait, like, Cousin Mitzy’s Bradley? | 等等 表亲米琪家的布拉德利吗 |
[11:45] | Bar Mitzvah boy. | 成年礼男孩 |
[11:46] | Is that why we’re going to Miami? | 我们是为这个去迈阿密 |
[11:47] | We’ll all be dancing the hora. | 我们会一起跳圆圈舞 |
[11:49] | Geoffrey, can I speak to you alone, please? | 杰夫瑞 能拜托你过来单独聊聊吗 |
[11:51] | No, that’s okay… And it’s happening! | 不必了 还是没躲过 |
[11:56] | Do you know what the most important thing in the world to me is? | 你知道这世上对我最重要的是什么吗 |
[11:58] | Mrs. G, as you know, I’m incredibly claustrophobic. | 金太太 你知道我有很严重的幽闭恐惧症 |
[12:00] | Family. | 是家人 |
[12:01] | The family that you are now a part of. | 现在你也是我们家人了 |
[12:04] | There’s not a lot of air in here. Throat’s getting tight. | 这里空气很少 我喘不过气了 |
[12:06] | Oh, no! I just flushed the toilet with my foot! | 不 我的脚冲了真空马桶 |
[12:08] | You have to promise to keep my secret. | 你必须保证帮我保密 |
[12:11] | Secrets are what hold a family together | 是秘密让家人紧密连接在一起 |
[12:13] | and make it strong. | 并且强硬无比 |
[12:15] | You know what else is strong, is your grip. | 要知道你的握力也很强硬 |
[12:16] | – Shh. – Yep. | -嘘 -懂 |
[12:19] | Tummy trouble for this one. | 这孩子肠胃不好 |
[12:23] | What the hell was that? | 你们搞什么鬼 |
[12:24] | Your mom helped me through some bathroom issues, | 你妈帮我解决了一些厕所意外状况 |
[12:26] | and nothing more! | 没别的了 |
[12:28] | Hey, folks. This is your captain. | 各位乘客 我是你们的机长 |
[12:29] | There’s a large storm brewing. | 一场大风暴即将来临 |
[12:31] | It’s gonna get bumpy, so hang on to those cigarettes. | 会有些许颠簸 各位拿好手里的烟 |
[12:34] | Despite the rough air, we were finally ready for takeoff. | 尽管有天气问题 我们终于要起飞了 |
[12:37] | And knowing my family, | 凭我对家人的了解 |
[12:38] | it was gonna get even bumpier. | 他们会让旅途更颠簸 |
[12:46] | The Goldbergs were in the air. | 金伯格一家升空了 |
[12:47] | And while my dad was out cold, | 我爸已经睡得很死 |
[12:49] | Barry was still fired up. | 而巴瑞却仍然过分活跃 |
[12:51] | Barry, enough! | 巴瑞 够了 |
[12:52] | Let him have it. He’s the one stuck in the middle. | 扶手让给他 他被夹在中间 |
[12:54] | In more ways than one. | 各种意义的进退两难 |
[12:55] | No one’s talking to you, Middle. | 没人理你 中间男 |
[12:57] | Bar, just try to focus on the good stuff, okay? | 小巴 试着只想好的一面好吗 |
[12:59] | We’re going to Miami together. | 我们要一起去迈阿密了 |
[13:00] | You’re right. This is special. | 你说得对 特别的旅行 |
[13:02] | It really is. | 确实特别 |
[13:03] | Not for me. | 我不觉得 |
[13:04] | But I want it to be more than special. | 但我希望不只特别而已 |
[13:06] | Which is why you should be in first class. | 所以你才应该坐头等舱 |
[13:08] | Outta my way. | 给我让开 |
[13:10] | Crubbs a-comin’ through! | 克罗布斯要冲过去了 |
[13:13] | So, look, there’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 有件事我想告诉你 |
[13:16] | Um, this is kinda hard for me. | 我有点难以启齿 |
[13:18] | Surely, you can’t be serious. | 你保证不是认真的 |
[13:19] | Actually, I am. | 其实我是 |
[13:21] | And don’t call you Shirley? | 还有不要叫你宝珍 |
[13:23] | I set you up, but you missed that one. | 我帮你铺垫好了 你却错过了笑话 |
[13:24] | It feels like you’re missing it. | 我感觉是你听不懂话 |
[13:26] | Trouble in nerd paradise? | 宅男天堂发生口角了吗 |
[13:28] | Barry, not now. | 巴瑞 不是时候 |
[13:29] | You two should hash things out in coach, | 你们俩该去经济舱吵一架 |
[13:31] | where commoners like yourselves | 像你们这样的平民都在那 |
[13:32] | stare out the window | 盯着窗外 |
[13:33] | and dream of better lives that will never materialize. | 梦想着永远无法实现的美好生活 |
[13:36] | Okay, Bar, it’s painfully clear | 够了 小巴 再显然不过 |
[13:37] | you’re insecure about Ren’s parents being rich. | 小伦富有的父母让你很没安全感 |
[13:39] | Am not. | 才没有 |
[13:41] | I don’t care she has a butler with a turban, | 我才不在乎她有裹头巾的管家 |
[13:43] | like in Annie. | 像《安妮》那样 |
[13:44] | Just take your bickering to the air slums. | 你们去空中贫民窟那边吵 |
[13:46] | Never. | 没门 |
[13:47] | Our unbreakable bond will see us through anything. | 我们坚不可摧的羁绊会化解一切矛盾 |
[13:50] | Brea, I’m sorry about all the Airplane! Jokes. | 布瑞亚 很抱歉我一直学《飞机》段子 |
[13:52] | So you’ll stop and we can talk? | 这么说你会暂停 跟我聊聊 |
[13:54] | Of course. What’s on your mind? | 当然 你有什么心事 |
[13:55] | Hey, the fog is getting thicker. | 雾越来越浓了 |
[13:59] | One of the best Airplane! Bits. | 《飞机》里最棒的笑话之一 |
[14:01] | Barry knew I was powerless to the comedy | 巴瑞知道喜剧是我的致命伤 |
[14:03] | and had to finish the joke. | 我必须说完这个笑话 |
[14:05] | And Leon’s getting larger! | 而里昂越来越肥了 |
[14:08] | – I’m out. – I’m sorry! | -我走了 -对不起 |
[14:10] | He set me up! | 是他勾引我 |
[14:11] | But you gotta admit it’s a classic line. | 但你必须承认那是经典对白 |
[14:13] | Enjoy first class, Barry. | 祝你在头等舱开心 巴瑞 |
[14:14] | Tell Ren I’ll grab a cookie, get the lay of the land, | 告诉小伦我会拿上饼干 熟悉环境 |
[14:16] | and send for her. | 然后派人叫她 |
[14:17] | While Barry was settling in, | 正当巴瑞坐稳时 |
[14:19] | Erica wasn’t letting Geoff get comfortable. | 爱丽卡可不准杰夫舒服睡着 |
[14:22] | Oh, let me give you this pillow. | 让我帮你拿个枕头 |
[14:24] | Sleepy time’s over. Now talk. | 睡眠时间结束 快招 |
[14:26] | There’s nothing to talk about! | 没什么可招的 |
[14:27] | And now I got sandwich on my Crockett pants! | 三明治都弄到克罗克特的裤子上了 |
[14:30] | Erica could care less about linen pants. | 爱丽卡可不在乎亚麻裤子 |
[14:31] | She knew she had to get Geoff to crack. | 她知道她必须让杰夫开口 |
[14:33] | Oh, no! It’s happening again! | 不 又来了 |
[14:35] | I know you know what my mom is up to. | 我知道你知道我妈打什么主意 |
[14:37] | Windpipe so tight, but also our bodies are pressed so close. | 气管闭起来了 可我们的身体紧靠在一起 |
[14:39] | Conflicting feelings. | 悲爽交加 |
[14:42] | Not to worry, folks. | 各位别担心 |
[14:43] | My boyfriend got extreme diarrhea, | 我男友严重腹泻 |
[14:45] | but nothing I can’t handle. | 但我都处理好了 |
[14:46] | Geoff, do you need me to help you with your extreme diarrhea? | 杰夫 你的严重腹泻需要我帮忙吗 |
[14:49] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[14:50] | He was holding something in, but it’s all out now. | 他原本憋着东西 现在一干二净了 |
[14:52] | What the hell is wrong with you people? That’s an adult man! | 你们这些人什么毛病 那是个成年男人 |
[14:58] | Murray. | 默里 |
[15:02] | Too many Airplane! Jokes? Impossible. | 学太多《飞机》的笑话 怎么可能 |
[15:04] | What’s impossible is how sweet the sea beef is. | 这海牛肉的香甜才不可思议 |
[15:06] | I’m gonna mow through three more and get Ren. | 我再吃三只就去叫小伦 |
[15:08] | Yo, idiots. | 两个白痴 |
[15:09] | Erica? How’d you get up here? | 爱丽卡 你怎么进来的 |
[15:11] | Yeah, I defeated the impenetrable security | 我击败了坚不可摧的保全系统 |
[15:13] | that is a curtain with Velcro. | 带魔术贴的帘子 |
[15:15] | Listen up, because the rest of this trip is going to be hell. | 听好了 因为接下来的旅行会是噩梦 |
[15:19] | Murray, are you in there? | 默里 你在里面吗 |
[15:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:22] | Um, you’ve over-served my husband, | 你给我丈夫灌了太多酒 |
[15:24] | and now he’s trapped in the bathroom. | 现在他被困在卫生间了 |
[15:26] | They’re having a lot of issues in there. | 他们家人都跟厕所过不去 |
[15:30] | I can’t get it open. Something’s wedged against the door. | 我打不开门 有东西顶住了门 |
[15:33] | Must be my grumpy bear. | 肯定是我的暴躁大熊 |
[15:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:38] | is there a licensed locksmith on the plane? | 飞机上有持证锁匠吗 |
[15:41] | My husband is trapped in our bathroom. | 我丈夫被困在卫生间里了 |
[15:44] | Well, you better get him out, because he’s the only one | 你最好把他弄出来 因为只有他 |
[15:46] | that’s going with you to that Bar Mitzvah. | 会陪你去参加成年礼 |
[15:47] | That’s right. We all know. | 没错 我们都知道了 |
[15:49] | Geoffrey, that was our special bathroom secret! | 杰夫瑞 那是我们的厕所机密 |
[15:52] | I’m sorry, Mrs. G. | 对不起 金太太 |
[15:53] | Also, I would like to announce | 另外我想声明 |
[15:54] | that I do not have extreme diarrhea. | 我没有严重腹泻 |
[15:56] | No one cares about your jacked-up butt, Geoff! | 没人在乎你堵住的屁股 杰夫 |
[15:59] | All they care about is that our garbage mom lied to us! | 他们只在乎我们的垃圾老妈骗了我们 |
[16:02] | Folks, the PA system is for the cabin crew only. | 各位 广播系统仅供空乘人员使用 |
[16:06] | So, there’s no beach. | 不过是没有海滩 |
[16:07] | You still get to groove to slightly out-of-date pop tunes | 你们还是可以伴着有些过时的流行音乐 |
[16:10] | with middle schoolers. | 跟中学生跳舞 |
[16:11] | No way! We’re not going anywhere with you! | 没门 我们哪都不要跟你去 |
[16:15] | This is the captain. | 我是机长 |
[16:17] | I can’t fly with someone trapped in the lavatory. | 有人被困洗手间时我不能继续飞行 |
[16:20] | We’re making an emergency landing. | 我们要紧急迫降 |
[16:24] | I’m Barry Goldberg, | 我是巴瑞·金伯格 |
[16:25] | the rival stag you’ve been smelling. | 你闻到的竞争领头羊气息就是我 |
[16:26] | Get back to your seats. | 回座位上去 |
[16:28] | Surely, you can’t be serious. | 你保证不是认真的 |
[16:30] | If you don’t, I’ll have you arrested. | 要是不回去我就逮捕你们 |
[16:32] | That’s… not the line. | 对白不是这样的 |
[16:39] | Yep, the Goldbergs were officially grounded | 没错 金伯格一家正式迫降 |
[16:41] | and my mom’s Bar Mitzvah dreams all but over. | 我妈的成年礼美梦结束了 |
[16:44] | Well, there’s not another flight out until tomorrow, | 最早的航班也要明天 |
[16:46] | and they won’t let us back on the plane, | 他们不准我们回飞机上 |
[16:48] | so I guess we’ll just go back home. | 看来我们只能回家了 |
[16:51] | It’s what you all wanted, anyway. | 反正也是你们希望的 |
[16:53] | Well, I’m not gonna feel bad about this. | 我才不会为此内疚 |
[16:55] | Me, neither. If anything, she should be apologizing to us. | 我也不会 说起来该她向我们道歉 |
[16:58] | Bar Mitzvah or not, it’s still a trip to Miami. | 不管是不是成年礼 仍旧是迈阿密之旅 |
[17:00] | Yeah, which is ruining our last week of summer. | 是的 还毁了我们暑假最后一周 |
[17:02] | And because of that, I’ve developed a drinking problem. | 这件事造成了我的酗水问题 |
[17:06] | That’s from Airplane!, but it works here. | 是《飞机》里的段子 在这也适用 |
[17:08] | It really doesn’t. | 真的不适用 |
[17:09] | Look, Adam, I’ve been trying to tell you something | 亚当 整个航班我一直有件事 |
[17:11] | this whole flight, | 想告诉你 |
[17:12] | something I’ve been able to hide our entire relationship. | 这件事我们交往以来我一直设法隐瞒 |
[17:15] | This happens a lot. She’s in love with me. | 总发生这种事 她爱上我了 |
[17:17] | Definitely not. | 绝对没有 |
[17:18] | It’s this. | 是这个 |
[17:22] | So much metal. | 好多金属 |
[17:23] | I have to wear this 10 hours a day until my jaw’s realigned. | 下巴重新定型前我每天要戴十小时 |
[17:26] | What an intense chin strap. | 这下巴箍太夸张了 |
[17:28] | I was embarrassed about it, | 我觉得很丢人 |
[17:29] | but turns out you’re much more embarrassing. | 但原来你更加丢人 |
[17:31] | Is that cowhide? | 这部分是牛皮吗 |
[17:32] | Well, I think we can all agree this is our mom’s fault. | 我想我们都同意这是我妈的错 |
[17:34] | She’s the worst. | 她最过分了 |
[17:35] | Or maybe you are. | 或许过分的是你 |
[17:36] | I… I’m sorry, but I was forced into | 不好意思 但我被逼着 |
[17:38] | that tiny sky bathroom too many times. | 进入小卫生间那么多次 |
[17:39] | And all your mom wanted to do was show you guys off. | 你们老妈只是想炫耀你们 |
[17:42] | That tracks. We are the best. | 说得通 我们最棒了 |
[17:43] | It doesn’t change the fact | 那也不能改变事实 |
[17:45] | that she tricked us into coming. | 她骗我们来的 |
[17:46] | I had to! | 我别无选择 |
[17:48] | Do you guys remember my cousin Larry’s son’s wedding last year? | 你们还记得去年表亲拉瑞的婚礼吗 |
[17:51] | Or Great Aunt Peggy’s funeral? | 或是太姨佩吉的葬礼 |
[17:53] | Or the 90th birthday dinner for Uncle Leonard? | 或是莱纳德舅舅的九十岁生日晚宴 |
[17:56] | – No. – Who? | -不记得 -这都谁 |
[17:57] | I have a very busy schedule. | 我日程很忙 |
[17:58] | Exactly, ’cause every time there’s a big event, | 没错 因为每次有盛大活动时 |
[18:00] | none of you will come with me. | 你们谁都不跟我来 |
[18:03] | I’ve got these great kids, | 我有这么棒的孩子们 |
[18:04] | and all anyone knows about them is that they never show up. | 而大家只知道从来别指望见到他们 |
[18:07] | Oh, man, she went and made it real. | 她居然爆发了真情实感 |
[18:09] | Sometimes I can’t believe what I have… | 有时我都不敢相信我拥有这么多 |
[18:12] | A son who’s gonna be a doctor, | 一个会成为医生的儿子 |
[18:15] | and another one who’s so imaginative, | 另一个儿子如此富有想象力 |
[18:18] | I’m constantly in awe. | 总能让我佩服 |
[18:20] | And a daughter who’s as smart and tough | 还有个女儿 是我认识的女人中 |
[18:23] | as any woman I’ve ever known. | 最聪明坚强的 |
[18:26] | Just want the rest of the family to see what I have. | 我只想让亲戚们看看我所拥有的 |
[18:32] | Yikes. | 真要命 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:34] | I didn’t know we had an Uncle Leonard, either. | 我也不知道我们有个莱纳德舅舅 |
[18:36] | Idiots, we have to do something. | 白痴们 我们必须做些什么 |
[18:38] | But what? | 可能做什么 |
[18:39] | Sometimes to make things right, | 有时为了拨乱反正 |
[18:41] | you have to do something very wrong. | 你必须行尽奇葩之事 |
[18:44] | With that, | 就这样 |
[18:44] | we unleashed our embarrassing, shameful Goldberg fury. | 我们放出了丢人可耻的金伯格怒火 |
[18:47] | You don’t understand. We have to get on that plane. | 你不懂 我们必须上那架飞机 |
[18:49] | Erica channeled her inner Beverly | 爱丽卡放出内心的贝弗莉 |
[18:51] | by going nuclear on customer service. | 对客服进行核爆攻击 |
[18:54] | Barry showed the captain who was really in charge. | 巴瑞让机长看到谁说了算 |
[18:56] | And I weaponized my love of Airplane! | 而我将对《飞机》的爱武器化 |
[18:59] | to wear down the gate agent. | 让检票员招架不住 |
[19:00] | They love me. | 他们爱我 |
[19:02] | They really love me! | 他们真的爱我 |
[19:04] | Eh, I hope that’s what this is. | 我希望是这么回事 |
[19:05] | And before long, against all odds, | 不久 我们克服万难 |
[19:08] | we were on our way again to Miami. | 重新踏上了去迈阿密的旅途 |
[19:10] | Oh, no! They promised me you wouldn’t be back! | 不 他们保证过你们不会回来的 |
[19:13] | Don’t worry. You can take the aisle if you want. | 别担心 你愿意的话可以坐走道座位 |
[19:15] | I’d rather sit next to my girlfriend. | 我更想靠着我女友坐 |
[19:17] | You sure you don’t want to be in first class? | 你确定你不想坐头等舱吗 |
[19:18] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我之前在想什么 |
[19:20] | The seat next to you is the best one there is. | 你身边的座位才是最好的 |
[19:22] | I’m out. I’ll meet my birth mother some other time. | 我走了 我下次再去见我的生母吧 |
[19:26] | Thanks for setting me straight. | 多谢你帮我纠正错误 |
[19:27] | Hey, that’s what family does. | 家人本该如此 |
[19:29] | I mean, we’re not family family, | 我是说 我们不是那种家人 |
[19:31] | but I’m kind of in your family, but… | 但我也算是你家人 不过 |
[19:33] | We’re definitely family. | 我们绝对是一家人 |
[19:36] | For the record, | 话说清楚 |
[19:37] | I think you look adorable in your headgear. | 我觉得你戴头箍很可爱 |
[19:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:40] | I hate it so much. | 我好讨厌它 |
[19:42] | It means we have even more in common than we thought. | 这意味着我们的相同点比想象得还多 |
[19:44] | You have headgear, too? | 你也有头箍吗 |
[19:45] | And corrective lenses for my lazy eye, | 斜视矫正镜 |
[19:47] | special inserts for my flat feet, | 扁平足专用鞋垫 |
[19:49] | and like five different inhalers. | 还有好几种不同的吸入器 |
[19:51] | I guess we’re both kind of a mess, then. | 看来我们都乱七八糟的 |
[19:52] | As long as we’re a mess together. | 只要能一起乱七八糟就好 |
[19:56] | Right. These don’t recline. | 对了 这些椅子不能往后靠 |
[19:58] | You can lean on me instead. | 你可以靠着我 |
[20:00] | Roger, Roger. | 了解 廖杰 |
[20:02] | Turns out my love of one little movie | 原来我对一部电影的热爱 |
[20:04] | rubbed off in an unexpected way. | 以出乎意料的方式感染了他人 |
[20:06] | Ooh, first class, Murray! | 头等舱 默里 |
[20:08] | I could get used to this. | 总能这样多好 |
[20:10] | Bevy, for you, I’d fly to the moon. | 贝弗 为了你 我愿飞去月球 |
[20:13] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[20:14] | Just the engine. | 引擎而已 |
[20:18] | We’re gonna need all of your Chablises. | 所有夏布利酒都端上来 |
[20:20] | With that, we took to the skies… Again. | 就这样 我们起飞了 又一次 |
[20:25] | And eventually, we made it to Bradley’s Bar Mitzvah. | 最终 我们赶到了布拉德利的成年礼 |
[20:28] | Sure, we traded the sun and sand for bubbies and a buffet, | 当然 没有阳光海滩 只有嬷嬷和自助餐 |
[20:32] | but our mom was right. | 但老妈是对的 |
[20:33] | It was worth it. | 很值 |
[20:34] | We had the best time ever | 我们玩得特别开心 |
[20:36] | because we had everything we needed right there. | 因为我们需要的一切都在那 |
[20:39] | We had each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[20:45] | With the power of wind, | 乘着风的力量 |
[20:48] | airplanes will always hit the ground. | 飞机永远会坠机 |
[20:51] | We’re flying! | 我们在飞行 |
[20:52] | Gee, this is great. | 老天 真棒 |
[20:54] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[20:57] | What does this button do? | 这个按钮是干嘛的 |
[20:58] | I told you not to touch anything. | 我叫你什么都别碰 |
[21:00] | Check it out! It’s Otto the Autopilot from Airplane! | 快看 是《飞机》里的自动驾驶员兹栋 |
[21:02] | I’ll take it from here! | 接下来交给我 |
[21:03] | Do not touch the controls with your toy! | 别用玩具碰操控装置 |
[21:05] | Toy? This is a certified replica movie prop. | 玩具 这可是有版权的电影道具复刻版 |
[21:08] | Attention, passengers, | 各位乘客请注意 |
[21:09] | this is your new top gun, Barry Goldberg, | 我是你们的新壮志凌云机长巴瑞·金伯格 |
[21:11] | call sign Strike Eagle Seven. | 呼叫七号鹰式战斗机 |
[21:13] | Prepare yourselves for a barrel roll. | 准备好滚筒飞行 |
[21:15] | Get off that! | 给我放下 |
[21:16] | Otto’s got a leak. | 兹栋漏气了 |
[21:17] | We need to make an emergency landing… | 我们需要紧急迫降 |
[21:18] | Or get some Scotch tape. | 或是找点胶带来 |
[21:19] | Look, this button says “fuel dump.” | 看 这个按钮写着”应急放油” |
[21:22] | Dump! | 我放 |
[21:23] | No! | 不 |