时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, a cruise was everyone’s dream vacation. | 在八十年代 所有人都憧憬游轮之旅 |
[00:02] | It was the best game show prize — | 那是竞赛节目的头等大奖 |
[00:04] | a floating luxury hotel, | 漂浮的豪华酒店 |
[00:06] | and it was the only vacation with its own theme song. | 只有这种度假方式有自己的主题曲 |
[00:08] | *If they could see you now* | *真希望他们能瞧见现在的你* |
[00:10] | *Out on a Fun Ship cruise* | *享受有趣的游轮之旅* |
[00:12] | *Eating fancy food and doing what you choose* | *吃高级美食 随心所欲* |
[00:16] | *All I can say is wow* | *除了感叹还能说什么* |
[00:17] | *Hey, look at where you are* | *瞧瞧你身在何处* |
[00:19] | *Tonight we’re living — Pow* | *今夜我们活得响亮* |
[00:21] | *Just like a movie star* | *像电影明星一样* |
[00:23] | *What a fun ship, holy cow* | *多有趣的航行 我的天* |
[00:25] | *They’d never believe it* | *他们才不会相信* |
[00:26] | *If your friends could see you now* | *真希望朋友们能瞧见现在的你* |
[00:30] | Why is this peppy broad all in my face? | 这活泼的婆娘怎么一直在我眼前晃 |
[00:32] | She never stops moving. She’s like a lady Chihuahua. | 她一直动个不停 像吉娃娃一样 |
[00:35] | That’s the vivacious Kathie Lee Gifford, | 她是活泼的凯瑟琳·李·吉福德 |
[00:37] | whose energy and spunk knows no bounds. | 她有用不完的精气神 |
[00:39] | She’s basically me if I were a sassy redhead. | 她基本就是娇蛮红发版的我 |
[00:41] | Well, the best part is she’s singing about | 最棒的是她唱的内容 |
[00:43] | making her horrible land-bound friends jealous. | 让她困在土地上的朋友们嫉妒 |
[00:45] | That’s exactly what I would do. | 那正是我会做的事 |
[00:47] | Being trapped on a floating motel | 被困在漂浮的汽车旅馆里 |
[00:49] | is not my idea of a vacation. | 我才不想那样度假 |
[00:51] | Once you get into international waters, | 一旦到了公海 |
[00:53] | the laws of man no longer apply. | 就不用遵从人类法律了 |
[00:55] | You can jaywalk or violate federal copyrights. | 可以横穿马路或侵犯版权 |
[00:58] | We’ll see who’s boss now, Mickey Mouse. | 看看现在谁才是老板 米老鼠 |
[01:00] | None of that’s right, | 没一句是对的 |
[01:01] | but think of your children who’ve never seen the world. | 但想想你这些没见过世面的孩子们 |
[01:04] | The closest I’ve been to another country | 我最接近出国的时候 |
[01:05] | is that Chinese buffet place that also serves pizza. | 就是去吃中餐自助 那居然还有披萨 |
[01:08] | Yeah, I like my bathroom here, | 我还是喜欢家里的厕所 |
[01:09] | where I know where all the levers and papers are at. | 我知道按哪冲水 哪有厕纸 |
[01:11] | You’re a piece of garbage! | 你就是个垃圾 |
[01:12] | I wish anyone else was my father! | 真希望我爸是别人 |
[01:14] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我得告诉你们多少次 |
[01:15] | What you think of me as a man does not matter to me. | 我根本不在乎你们觉得我为人如何 |
[01:18] | Eh, I could pay. | 我可以出钱 |
[01:19] | Who is saying those words right now? | 刚才这几个字是谁说的 |
[01:20] | Me. I’ll spring for the whole megillah. | 我 这破事我出钱 |
[01:22] | I think you’re confused, Pop-Pop. | 我觉得你糊涂了 外公 |
[01:24] | We’re talking about a luxurious vacation, | 我们说的是豪华度假 |
[01:26] | not the nickel you tape to our birthday cards. | 不是你黏在我们生日贺卡上的五分钱钢镚 |
[01:28] | I wanna treat you, huh? | 我想请你们 |
[01:30] | For Hanukkah or whatever. | 这不是光明节什么的嘛 |
[01:32] | You usually buy the boys nail clippers or pencil sharpeners. | 你通常都是送他们指甲钳铅笔刀之类的 |
[01:35] | One time, you gave me the Yellow Pages. | 有次你还送了我电话黄页 |
[01:36] | For killing spiders. | 可以拍蜘蛛用 |
[01:37] | I got some Lawry’s Seasoned Salt. | 你送过我劳伦斯调味盐 |
[01:39] | Admittedly, that was a re-gift. | 我承认 那是别人送我的 |
[01:40] | And how are you gonna pay for it? | 你哪有钱请我们 |
[01:41] | You live above a Burger King. | 你住在快餐店楼上 |
[01:42] | You don’t know my finances. | 你又不知道我的经济状况 |
[01:44] | I got investments, Lord Big Crap of the County | 我有投资 你这城里的粑粑男爵 |
[01:46] | think-he’s-better-than-me. | 自以为比我强 |
[01:47] | Murray, don’t you get it? | 默里 你还不懂吗 |
[01:48] | You and your father have patched things up, | 你和你父亲修补了关系 |
[01:50] | but he wants to take it to the next level. | 但他想更进一步 |
[01:52] | We’re good. When I see him, I don’t feel boiling rage. | 我俩挺好 我见到他时不会气得要死了 |
[01:55] | Maybe you could get closer and feel something even better. | 或许你们能更亲近 有更好的感受 |
[01:58] | Like a mild warmth? | 比如温乎乎的 |
[01:59] | Like love. | 比如爱 |
[02:00] | The thing you never had as a child. | 你孩童时代缺失的爱 |
[02:02] | It’s right there for the taking. | 现在垂手可得 |
[02:03] | Alright, let’s go on the dumb ocean. | 好吧 到破海上去吧 |
[02:05] | It’s a snuggle ship! | 这是趟依偎之旅 |
[02:20] | It was Hanukkah, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的光明节 |
[02:22] | and Erica was spending her first holiday with the Schwartzes. | 爱丽卡第一次跟施瓦茨一家过节 |
[02:25] | I really appreciate you still coming to my folks’ house. | 我真的很感谢你还是来了我家 |
[02:27] | I know it’s a big sacrifice to give up the family cruise. | 我知道放弃游轮之旅是大牺牲 |
[02:30] | Geoff, I’m thrilled to be here. | 杰夫 我特别愿意来这 |
[02:31] | Because I would rather eat my fingers and toes | 因为我宁愿吃掉自己的手指脚趾 |
[02:33] | than be stuck on a boat with my family for a week. | 也不愿跟我家人在船上困一周 |
[02:35] | Gonna walk back that aww. | 撤回刚才的感动 |
[02:36] | I’m just excited to have a normal holiday | 我只是很兴奋 能普通过个节 |
[02:38] | without family drama. | 没有我家的狗血戏 |
[02:39] | Normal is one thing that the Schwartzes do well. | 施瓦茨一家特擅长普通 |
[02:42] | That and Boggle. | 还有串词游戏 |
[02:42] | I keep forgetting that normal and boring mean the same thing. | 我总忘记普通和无聊是一回事 |
[02:46] | There they are! | 他们回来了 |
[02:47] | Five minutes late! | 迟到了五分钟 |
[02:48] | Sorry. Holiday traffic. | 抱歉 过节堵车 |
[02:49] | You know to plan for traffic, Geoffy. | 你知道你该把堵车时间预估进去 杰夫 |
[02:52] | Remember what we always say — | 别忘了我们平时怎么说的 |
[02:53] | “Lateness is the opposite of greatness.” | “迟到难成大事” |
[02:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:56] | My family also has a saying about being tardy — | 我家人关于迟到也有个说法 |
[02:58] | “Why are we even going to this thing?” | “我们到底为什么去这地方” |
[02:59] | And then we fight and don’t go. | 然后我们会吵起来 就不去了 |
[03:01] | Our first Hanukkah with our son and his girlfriend. | 第一次跟儿子和他女友过光明节 |
[03:03] | I’m not a crier, but if I were — whoo! | 我通常不会哭 不然得哭惨了 |
[03:05] | Oh, my God! Joanne’s here! | 我的天 乔安回来了 |
[03:09] | I’m here! | 我回来了 |
[03:10] | Joanne, I didn’t know you were coming. | 乔安 我不知道你会回家 |
[03:11] | Erica! My almost sister! | 爱丽卡 我未来的妹妹 |
[03:15] | Coming right in my business. | 一下就抱住了我 |
[03:16] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[03:19] | What’s five minutes? | 五分钟算什么 |
[03:21] | You just had a whole rhyme about it. | 你们刚才还训了我们 |
[03:22] | Our Jojobean came up with that. | 那句话是乔乔豆想出来的 |
[03:24] | She is the family genius. | 她我们家的天才 |
[03:26] | So, what have you been up to? | 你最近在忙什么 |
[03:27] | Mostly just partying at law school. | 主要就是在法学院开派对 |
[03:29] | Did you hear that? Law school. | 你听到了吗 法学院 |
[03:31] | I kinda heard partying. | 我听到了派对 |
[03:32] | Oh, I still can’t handle it. | 我还是觉得难以置信 |
[03:34] | My daughter is going to be a lawyer. | 我女儿以后会是律师 |
[03:36] | And your son’s gonna be a doctor. | 你儿子以后会是医生 |
[03:38] | Eh, an ophthalmologist. | 眼科医生而已 |
[03:39] | Aren’t you an ophthalmologist? | 你不就是眼科医生吗 |
[03:40] | That’s why I can say it. | 所以我才能这么说 |
[03:42] | Linda, I thought you weren’t a crier. | 琳达 我还以为你通常不会哭 |
[03:43] | I am when my baby come homes for Hanukkah. | 我宝贝回家过光明节我就会哭 |
[03:46] | Joanne, we got the guest room all set up for you. | 乔安 我们为你把客房都准备好了 |
[03:49] | Geoffrey, you two can take your old bedroom. | 杰夫瑞 你们俩睡你的旧卧室 |
[03:51] | But you guys converted it | 可我搬出去那天 |
[03:52] | into a craft room the day I moved out. | 你们就把它改成了工艺室 |
[03:53] | So push some stuff aside. | 把东西往旁边挪挪就行 |
[03:55] | Do I have to hold your hand? | 难道要我手把手教你吗 |
[03:56] | You’re holding Joanne’s. | 你对乔安就手把手了 |
[03:57] | My angel’s home! | 我的天使回家了 |
[03:59] | While Erica was getting to know more | 正当爱丽卡更加了解 |
[04:00] | about Geoff’s perfect family, | 杰夫完美的一家人时 |
[04:02] | we were climbing aboard our ocean vessel | 我们也登上了远洋游轮 |
[04:04] | for the trip of a lifetime. | 开始终身难忘的旅行 |
[04:06] | Man, what are we gonna do first? | 我们首先做什么 |
[04:07] | First, I need you to back away from me, okay? | 首先 你得离我远点明白吗 |
[04:09] | I don’t want your Brea Bee relationship musk | 我不希望你跟布瑞亚的恋爱气息 |
[04:11] | spoiling my newly single pheromones. | 毁了我恢复单身的费洛蒙 |
[04:13] | Pheromones? | 费洛蒙 |
[04:14] | Is that why your shirt is glistening | 所以你的上衣才闪着光 |
[04:15] | like a dog at the beach? | 像海边的狗狗一样 |
[04:17] | Nah. I pre-oiled my body. | 不是 我事先给全身涂了油 |
[04:18] | I don’t want the honeys seeing me ungreased, | 我不想让辣妹们看到我身上干巴巴 |
[04:20] | but I also gotta be ready to pop this top off at a moment’s notice. | 但又要时刻准备脱掉这件上衣 |
[04:23] | I don’t know, Bar. | 我说不好 小巴 |
[04:24] | I think you might be still getting over Ren, | 我觉得你或许还没忘了小伦 |
[04:26] | and maybe you shouldn’t hang all your self-worth | 或许你不该把所有的自我价值 |
[04:28] | on a random boat gal. | 押在随机搭讪的妹子身上 |
[04:29] | Opposite. | 正相反 |
[04:30] | Who I stroll the lido deck with literally means everything. | 跟我在游轮甲板上漫步的人将意味着一切 |
[04:34] | Everything. | 一切 |
[04:36] | St. Johns! | 去圣约翰咯 |
[04:37] | Oh, tropical waters, white sands, fruity drinks! | 热带水域 白色沙滩 果汁饮料 |
[04:41] | So, why do you all look like Hawaiian lawyers? | 你们为什么都打扮成夏威夷律师 |
[04:43] | ‘Cause we’re going to St. Johns! | 因为我们要去圣约翰 |
[04:44] | Yeah, St. John, Canada. | 对 加拿大的圣约翰 |
[04:46] | It’s a nice town. Good puffin skewers, I hear. | 不错的小镇 我听说烤海鹦鹉串很好吃 |
[04:48] | What old man words is he saying? | 他在说什么老人老语 |
[04:50] | Puffin. It’s like a fat penguin. | 海鹦鹉 跟胖企鹅差不多 |
[04:52] | What, are you too good to eat an endangered seabird? | 怎么 你高贵得不能吃快灭绝的海鸟吗 |
[04:54] | – Yes. – Ben, when you said we were going to St. John’s, | -对呗 -本 你说我们要去圣约翰 |
[04:57] | we naturally assumed you were talking about the tropical paradise. | 我们自然以为你说的是那个热带天堂 |
[05:00] | Have you seen the prices of Caribbean cruises? | 你没看到加勒比游轮的价格吗 |
[05:02] | No, thank you. | 不用了谢谢 |
[05:02] | Are you telling me there’s gonna be no bikini-clad babes? | 你是说不会有穿比基尼的女郎吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, not a one. The average temp is 7. | 一个都不会有 平均气温是七度 |
[05:07] | The average age is 77. | 平均年龄是七十七岁 |
[05:08] | Those are all the wrong sevens. | 也就是说没有七分美女 |
[05:10] | That is a stupid way to say thank you. | 这道谢的方式也太蠢了 |
[05:12] | Quick! Exit the gangway! | 快 从舷梯下船 |
[05:13] | No, we have to make this work | 不行 我们必须扭转乾坤 |
[05:15] | for the sake of Dad and Pop-Pop’s relationship. | 为了你爸和外公的感情 |
[05:17] | But all I brought were my flip-flops | 可我只带了人字拖 |
[05:19] | and a change of latitude. | 以及自由的态度 |
[05:20] | Take my credit card, | 给你我的信用卡 |
[05:21] | go buy us some coats and sweatshirts in the gift shop. | 去礼品店买点大衣和毛衣 |
[05:24] | Nice. I’ll buy gum and not tell you. | 太好了 我会背着你买口香糖 |
[05:26] | ?Hi, I’m Jenny, your cruise director. | 我是你们的航行总监珍妮 |
[05:28] | How can I help you get settled? | 需要我帮忙安顿下来吗 |
[05:29] | We just got the shocking news that this is an Arctic tour, | 我们刚震惊地得知这是北极之旅 |
[05:32] | so we were wondering if there’s anything fun to do on board. | 所以我们想知道在船上有什么好玩的 |
[05:36] | Sometimes you can get a glimpse of the Northern Lights. | 有时可能刚好看到极光 |
[05:38] | Oh, that’s something. | 那真好 |
[05:40] | Is it beautiful? | 很美吗 |
[05:41] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:42] | But I’ve only been on this ship for many years. | 但我只在这艘船上工作了许多年而已 |
[05:44] | Follow-up question — | 追加问题 |
[05:45] | why the fxxx would anyone go on a trip like this? | 来这航行的人到底他妈图个啥 |
[05:47] | We have HBO? | 船上能看HBO |
[05:49] | You’re telling me I don’t have to go on a beach excursion | 你是说我不必在沙滩上远足 |
[05:51] | or some Mayan ruins? | 不用看玛雅遗址 |
[05:53] | And there’s premium cable? | 还有付费有线电视看 |
[05:56] | What kind of grump would enjoy a trip | 什么臭脾气的人会喜欢这种 |
[05:58] | where he’s cooped up in a cabin the whole time? | 一直困在船舱里的旅行 |
[06:00] | Hey, you hear the good news? | 你听说好消息了吗 |
[06:01] | Hbo! | 有HBO |
[06:02] | Yeah, now it’s really Hanukkah, huh? | 这才是真正的光明节对吧 |
[06:06] | Isn’t this great? | 多好啊 |
[06:07] | Our first holiday with my family. | 第一次跟我家人过节 |
[06:08] | Yeah, I was kinda nervous | 是啊 我原本有点紧张 |
[06:09] | because I always thought your family was so normal and perfect. | 因为我一直以为你家人很普通很完美 |
[06:12] | Totally. Wait. | 那当然 等等 |
[06:13] | What are you talking about? They are perfect. | 你什么意思 他们就是完美的 |
[06:14] | Come on. Jojobean? Your parents totally favor her. | 拜托 乔乔豆 你父母极度偏爱她 |
[06:17] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[06:18] | They gave you grief for being five minutes late, | 你迟到五分钟就被他们训了 |
[06:20] | but she just waltzes in whenever. | 可她几点都能横着进来 |
[06:22] | Plus, there’s two of us, and we’re in the crappy room. | 再说 我们两个人却挤在小破房间 |
[06:24] | Um, I think you mean the crafty room. | 这里可是工艺室 |
[06:26] | And it’s the best. Cheggit. | 这里最好了 你看 |
[06:27] | This bolt of black latex. | 这卷黑色乳胶 |
[06:29] | What is my mom intending to do with this? | 我妈想用这个做什么 |
[06:30] | All I’m saying is | 我只是说 |
[06:31] | you don’t deserve to be treated like second-fiddle. | 他们不该把你当成不成器的孩子对待 |
[06:33] | In this house, we have a saying — | 在这个家里 我们有个说法 |
[06:34] | Choose to be happy, choose to be kind, | 选择开心 选择友善 |
[06:36] | positivity is in your mind. | 想法要乐观 |
[06:38] | No one says that. | 哪有人说这种话 |
[06:38] | Um, I believe this pillow begs to differ. | 这个抱枕可不同意 |
[06:40] | – Yikes. – ?Not yikes! | -要命 -不要命 |
[06:41] | The opposite of yikes. | 要命的反义词 |
[06:43] | Yum. | 美耶 |
[06:44] | Yeah, well, your family’s bad at opposites, too. | 你家人也不擅长反义词 |
[06:46] | We’re great at opposites and everything else. | 我们擅长反义词和所有事 |
[06:48] | Black, white. Up, down. | 黑白 上下 |
[06:50] | Schwartzes, Goldbergs. | 施瓦茨 金伯格 |
[06:51] | Okay. It’s like that? | 好吧 有必要这样吗 |
[06:52] | Well, I was just trying to be supportive, but I don’t have to. | 我只是想支持你 但看来没必要 |
[06:54] | Great. ‘Cause I don’t need that kind of support. | 很好 因为我不需要那种支持 |
[06:56] | Fine. Then I’ll just curl up in this heavy damask curtain | 好吧 那我就盖上这沉甸甸的锦缎窗帘 |
[07:00] | and not comment on how messed up it is | 不评论他们有多不健全 |
[07:01] | that they love her more than you. | 爱她多过爱你 |
[07:03] | We’re a happy family. | 我们是快乐的一家人 |
[07:04] | Oh, I know, and I am thrilled to be here. | 我知道 能来这我超开心 |
[07:05] | – Love you so much. – ?Love you more! | -我好爱你 -我更爱你 |
[07:07] | Pleasant dreams, sugarplum. | 祝你做美梦 小甜果 |
[07:08] | I will be right here when you wake up, my darling. | 我陪着你直到你醒来 亲爱的 |
[07:10] | As Erica and Geoff were butting heads, | 正当爱丽卡和杰夫发生碰撞时 |
[07:12] | my dad and Pop-Pop were bonding | 我爸和外公则在增进感情 |
[07:14] | over their mutual love of the great indoors. | 因为他们都爱伟大的室内 |
[07:17] | They watched TV. | 他们看电视 |
[07:18] | Man, I love being out on the ocean. | 我真喜欢出海 |
[07:20] | They sampled the ship’s cuisine. | 他们品尝船上美食 |
[07:22] | You’re right, Mur. They let the old folks cut in line. | 你说得对 老默 他们让老年人插队 |
[07:24] | – What’s in the bag? – Oh, bacon bits. | -袋子里是什么 -培根碎 |
[07:26] | I’m taking some of these home. | 我要带些回家 |
[07:27] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[07:28] | And they relaxed. | 他们放松 |
[07:29] | They even found time for some activities. | 他们甚至抽出时间参加活动 |
[07:32] | I’ve got a joke for this square, | 我要给这个方框讲个笑话 |
[07:34] | but let me know if you’ve heard it B-4. | 你们以前听过的话不要B4我 |
[07:36] | – Oh, my God. – This guy puts his own spin on it. | -老天爷啊 -这家伙有自己的风格 |
[07:38] | Not quite a joke, but a smile. | 你不会大笑 但会微笑 |
[07:40] | Like a New Yorker cartoon. | 像《纽约客》上的卡通 |
[07:41] | I don’t hate it. | 我不讨厌 |
[07:42] | I do. | 我讨厌 |
[07:44] | Excuse me, ancient and wizened co-passenger, | 打扰一下 老朽的乘客同伴 |
[07:46] | do you happen to have a granddaughter | 你在船上有没有孙女 |
[07:48] | or a great-granddaughter aboard for me to romance? | 或者能跟我调情的曾孙女 |
[07:51] | What? It’s a compliment. | 怎么 我这是夸你 |
[07:53] | I want to kiss a younger you! | 我想亲年轻版的你 |
[07:55] | Barry, this frozen boat trip | 巴瑞 这冻死人的航行 |
[07:56] | may not be the best place for you to find a replacement — | 或许不适合你寻找备胎 |
[07:59] | The foxy cruise director just made eye contact. | 狐媚的航行总监给我使眼色了 |
[08:01] | Love is possible anywhere. | 爱的可能性无处不在 |
[08:03] | Hey, cutie, I’m Jenny, your cruise director. | 小可爱 我是你的航行总监珍妮 |
[08:05] | You look like you could use something hot and sweet. | 你看起来需要来点热热甜甜的 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:11] | Was the new love of my life into you instead of me? | 难道我的新爱人不喜欢我喜欢你 |
[08:14] | Maybe. I mean, stranger things have happened. | 或许吧 比这更奇怪的事也又有 |
[08:16] | No, they haven’t, ever. | 没有 从没有过 |
[08:17] | Good news from the cancer doctor. | 癌症医生那有好消息 |
[08:19] | Your tumor is B-9. | 肿瘤是良性的不B9结 |
[08:21] | Murray, wake up! You won Bingo! | 默里 醒醒 你赢宾果了 |
[08:23] | Bingo! ? | 宾果 |
[08:27] | Attaboy! That’s my son! | 好小子 那是我儿子 |
[08:29] | Ben, I can’t thank you enough. | 本 我不知该怎么感谢你 |
[08:31] | This cut-rate maritime bus ride | 这趟廉价的海上巴士之旅 |
[08:33] | has been the best Hanukkah gift ever. | 是史上最棒的光明节礼物 |
[08:35] | Murray’s having the time of his life! | 默里从没这么开心过 |
[08:37] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 那再好不过 |
[08:38] | I need him in a good mood. | 我需要他有个好心情 |
[08:40] | Right? ‘Cause what dad doesn’t want his son to be happy? | 对啊 因为哪个爸爸不希望儿子开心 |
[08:42] | – Yeah. – Oh, no. | -是呗 -不 |
[08:45] | Please don’t tell me this generous gift | 求你别告诉我这份慷慨的礼物 |
[08:47] | is just a facade for some other, cynical agenda. | 只是为了掩饰某些薄情的企图 |
[08:49] | Of course not! | 当然不是 |
[08:51] | I do need a little loan, though. | 不过我需要借一笔小钱 |
[08:54] | How little? | 多小一笔 |
[08:54] | Few grand. | 几千块 |
[08:56] | Plus the cost of this trip. | 再加上这次旅行的花销 |
[09:00] | The next day, my sister decided | 第二天 我姐决定 |
[09:01] | she was gonna do what Geoff wanted — | 她要做杰夫想做的 |
[09:03] | ignore the fact that his family was screwed up just like hers. | 无视事实 他家人跟她家人一样有毛病 |
[09:06] | Time to light the candles! Who wants to do it? | 该点蜡烛了 谁想点蜡烛 |
[09:08] | Definitely not Geoff! | 绝对不是杰夫 |
[09:12] | I don’t get it. Why is that funny? | 我不懂 有什么好笑的 |
[09:14] | I haven’t been allowed to light candles since I was 9 | 从我九岁起就不准我点蜡烛 |
[09:16] | and I lit the table runner on fire. | 当时我把桌旗点着了 |
[09:17] | His klutzy little hands dropped the match. | 他笨拙的小手没拿稳火柴 |
[09:19] | My face was hurting so much from laughing. | 我的脸都笑疼了 |
[09:22] | What an adorable story | 多可爱的故事 |
[09:24] | about a boy who made an innocent mistake, | 一个男孩犯了个无心的小错 |
[09:25] | which his parents taunt him about well into adulthood. | 他都长大成人了父母还嘲笑他 |
[09:27] | Thank you for that thorough recap, Erica, | 多谢你的全面总结 爱丽卡 |
[09:29] | but I love the memory of almost burning down our home. | 可我喜欢差点放火烧家的回忆 |
[09:31] | Blah-blah-boring. | 无聊死了 |
[09:32] | Let me just light that sucker with my Zippo. | 我直接用芝宝点这破玩意 |
[09:35] | Oh, my. | 老天 |
[09:35] | You have a lighter with your initials engraved in it. | 你有打火机 上面还刻着你的首字母 |
[09:38] | I’m kind of a smoker now. | 我现在算烟民了 |
[09:40] | Look who’s all grown up. | 看看谁长大了 |
[09:42] | Damn it, Geoffrey! Stop slouching! | 该死的 杰夫瑞 别弯腰驼背 |
[09:43] | Whoopsies. Standing straight will make me great. | 不好意思 身姿挺拔人才会伟大 |
[09:45] | That’s another one of our fun sayings | 这是我们家另外一句有趣的格言 |
[09:47] | that’s always directed towards me. | 也是专门针对我的 |
[09:48] | – Should we eat? – Way ahead of you. | -要开饭了吗 -早准备好了 |
[09:50] | Wait, where’s the brisket? I wait all year for it. | 等等 不吃鸡吗 我等了一整年 |
[09:53] | Well, keep waiting, | 继续等吧 |
[09:54] | ’cause this year, I thought we’d mix it up. | 因为我觉得今年该改变一下 |
[09:55] | – Your sister wanted grouper. – ?Fun! | -你姐想吃石斑鱼 -多有趣 |
[09:57] | Who doesn’t want to eat a fish with the eyes still on? | 谁不想盯着鱼眼睛吃鱼 |
[09:59] | Guys, I have an announcement, | 大伙 我有消息宣布 |
[10:01] | and honestly, I’m a little nervous. | 说实话 我有点紧张 |
[10:03] | Jojobean, what is it? | 乔乔豆 是什么事 |
[10:04] | I’m dropping out of law school | 我要从法学院辍学 |
[10:06] | so I can pursue my dream of becoming a professional singer. | 好去追求职业歌手的梦想 |
[10:09] | I’m really disappointed… | 我真的好失望 |
[10:11] | that you were nervous to tell us this incredible news. | 你要分享这么好的消息居然还要紧张 |
[10:15] | My little girl is gonna be the next Madonna! | 我的宝贝女儿要成为下一个麦当娜了 |
[10:17] | – Yeah! – ?What about law school? | -是啊 -法学院不好吗 |
[10:19] | Oh, it was a detour, | 那就是走弯路 |
[10:20] | but now I’m on the path that I was always meant for. | 不过现在我踏上了命中注定的旅程 |
[10:22] | But you were never in a band or choir, | 可你从没加入过乐队或唱诗班 |
[10:24] | and you can’t really play an instrument or even whistle. | 你什么乐器都不会 连吹口哨都不会 |
[10:26] | This is a passion I found recently | 这是我边洗澡听收音机边哼歌时 |
[10:28] | while humming to my shower radio. | 刚刚发掘的热情 |
[10:30] | I bet a lot of the greats were just the same. | 我猜很多伟大歌手都是这样的 |
[10:32] | – Linda Ronstadt, maybe. ?- Sure. | -琳达·龙斯塔特没准就是这样 -当然 |
[10:34] | You know, the music business is notoriously difficult. | 你知道音乐圈是出了名的难混 |
[10:36] | I mean, Erica, you pursued music. | 爱丽卡 你追求过音乐 |
[10:37] | Maybe you have some thoughts on this? | 或许你对此有些想法 |
[10:39] | Oh, I’m just a crazy Goldberg. | 我只是个疯狂的金伯格 |
[10:41] | I don’t want to rub off on your stable family. | 我不想影响你稳定的家庭 |
[10:44] | Joanne, you are number one in our hearts | 乔安 你在我们心里是第一位的 |
[10:46] | and, hopefully, the Billboard charts. | 希望也会是音乐公告牌第一位 |
[10:48] | So follow your dreams, girl. | 去追梦吧 姑娘 |
[10:49] | Rock ‘n’ roll! | 摇滚 |
[10:50] | Or pop or country or…whatever. | 或者流行音乐 或者乡村音乐 随便吧 |
[10:53] | Erica was staying out of it, | 爱丽卡没有插手 |
[10:55] | but my mom was diving in. | 我妈却准备强势干预 |
[10:57] | She had to tell my dad | 她必须告诉我爸 |
[10:58] | the real reason Pop-Pop took us on the cruise. | 外公带我们来旅行的真正原因 |
[11:00] | Murray, we need to talk. | 默里 我们得谈谈 |
[11:02] | Give me a sec. | 我得自己待会 |
[11:04] | Your father told you? | 你父亲告诉你了 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:07] | He wants to play shuffleboard with me. | 他想跟我玩沙壶球 |
[11:09] | What’s that, now? | 你说啥 |
[11:10] | When I was a little boy, he never played catch with me. | 我小时候 他从没陪我玩过接球游戏 |
[11:13] | Now I’m getting the father I always wanted. | 现在我得到了一直渴望的父爱 |
[11:15] | You wanna warm up, champ? | 你想去热身吗 冠军 |
[11:17] | “Champ”! | “冠军” |
[11:18] | You hear that? Because I’m his champion. | 听到了吗 因为我是他的冠军 |
[11:21] | I am now going to practice and make him proud. | 我要去练习 让他骄傲 |
[11:26] | So, Blondie, | 金发妞 |
[11:27] | when’s the best time for me to ask the big guy for the dough? | 我什么时候跟大块头要钱最好 |
[11:29] | Never. | 不准要 |
[11:30] | I’ll give you your damn money, but Murray can never find out. | 你要的钱我给你 决不能让默里知道 |
[11:33] | We take this to our graves. | 我们把这件事带进坟墓 |
[11:35] | Fancy pants over here has grave money. | 这位时髦妈妈居然还有墓地钱 |
[11:37] | Looks like I came to the right people. | 看来我找对人了 |
[11:39] | Okay, let’s shuffle. | 好了 我们开球吧 |
[11:40] | Wait. This pathetic game is how I’ll earn Jenny’s love. | 等等 我正好靠这寒碜游戏赢得珍妮的爱 |
[11:44] | Adam, you’re gonna be my shuffle partner. | 亚当 我要你做我的沙壶球搭档 |
[11:46] | Nah. I’m not a puck guy. | 不要 我不喜欢玩冰球 |
[11:47] | Unless you’re talking about “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” | 除非是《仲夏夜之梦》 |
[11:50] | Then I’d jump at the chance to play a mischievous fairy. | 那我会迫不及待演淘气的小仙子 |
[11:52] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[11:53] | While you keep saying awful stuff like that, | 你继续说这些傻话 |
[11:55] | I’ll dominate these crusty old men. | 我会征服这些臭脾气老头 |
[11:57] | No doubt winning Jenny’s heart, soul, and bottom. | 毫无疑问地赢得珍妮的心 灵魂和屁屁 |
[12:00] | And so, three generations of Goldbergs shuffled. | 就这样 三代金伯格玩起了沙壶球 |
[12:03] | – We clanked. – Look at that. | -我们撞球 -瞧瞧啊 |
[12:04] | – We scored. – ?Yes! | -我们得分 -太棒了 |
[12:06] | Barry did whatever this is. | 巴瑞还做了这个 |
[12:07] | Yes! | 赞 |
[12:08] | And amazingly, pushing pucks | 惊人的是 推冰球 |
[12:10] | pushed my dad and Pop-Pop together. | 也把我爸和外公推得更近了 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna say something I’ve never said before. | 我要说一句我从未说过的话 |
[12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:17] | This is the best Hanukkah I have ever had. | 这是我经历过的最棒的光明节 |
[12:19] | Yeah. For me, too. | 对我来说也是 |
[12:21] | Oh, best cruise ever! | 最棒的游轮之旅 |
[12:23] | Yep, things were going great in the North Atlantic, | 没错 北极这边一切进展顺利 |
[12:25] | and not too bad in the Schwartzes’ living room. | 在施瓦茨的客厅这边也不赖 |
[12:27] | Geoff, this is amazing! | 杰夫 这真棒 |
[12:29] | Did you pay someone to do this? | 你花钱请人画的吗 |
[12:31] | I did it myself. | 我自己画的 |
[12:32] | I took a class in technique as an elective | 我选修了一门技术课 |
[12:34] | and just noodled away at that portrait when I had free time. | 有闲暇时间的时候就画两笔 |
[12:36] | This is lovely, sweetie. | 这太美了 宝贝 |
[12:38] | And it explains the B+ you got in Statistics. | 也解释了你统计学为什么只得了良 |
[12:40] | My turn! | 轮到我了 |
[12:41] | Mine’s not something you can hold or touch, | 我的礼物看不到摸不着 |
[12:44] | but you sure can feel it. | 但你们能感受到 |
[12:46] | My gift is my song. | 我的礼物就是我的歌 |
[12:50] | *It’s a little bit funny* | *说来有点可笑* |
[12:53] | *This feeling insiiiiide* | *我内心的这份感觉* |
[12:57] | *I’m not one of those who can* | *我通常都不* |
[13:01] | *Easily hide* | *善于隐藏* |
[13:04] | *I know it’s not much* | *我知道这不算什么* |
[13:06] | *But it’s the best I can do-o-o-o-o-o* | *但我已竭尽所能* |
[13:11] | *My gift is my so-ong* | *我的礼物就是我的歌* |
[13:15] | *And this one’s for you* | *这首歌献给你* |
[13:18] | In that moment, Geoff finally had enough. | 在那一刻 杰夫终于受够了 |
[13:20] | *And you can tell everybody –* | *你可以告诉所有人* |
[13:23] | To shut the fxxx up !!! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[13:24] | Geoff, what the hell? | 杰夫 你搞什么 |
[13:25] | How are you people crying over this?! | 你们听这也能哭 |
[13:27] | I literally gave you a work of art! | 我可是给了你们一副艺术品 |
[13:29] | Wait. Did you not like my gift of song? | 等等 你不喜欢我的献歌吗 |
[13:30] | Honestly, no. I didn’t. | 说实话 我不喜欢 |
[13:32] | You’re not even the best singer in the room. | 哪怕这房间里都有人比你唱得好 |
[13:33] | Erica, just show her. | 爱丽卡 让她见识一下 |
[13:34] | So, you’re cool with my special Goldbergian brand of support? | 这么说你愿意接受我的金伯格式支持 |
[13:37] | – Yes. – ?And you admit that your family isn’t perfect either? | -是的 -你承认你家人也不完美 |
[13:40] | We’re clearly a mess. Do it. | 我们显然毛病不少 唱吧 |
[13:42] | *It’s a little bit funny* | *说来有点可笑* |
[13:44] | *This feeling inside* | *我内心的这份感觉* |
[13:46] | Where did she get a microphone? | 她哪来的麦克风 |
[13:48] | *I’m not one of those who can easily hide* | *我通常都不善于隐藏* |
[13:52] | *I know it’s not much, but it’s the best I can do* | *我知道这不算什么 但我已竭尽所能* |
[13:57] | *My gift is my song, and this one’s for you* | *我的礼物就是我的歌* |
[14:02] | What was that? | 这算什么 |
[14:04] | Mommy, was she better than me? | 妈咪 她比我强吗 |
[14:05] | It doesn’t matter. She shouldn’t have done that. | 那不重要 她不该那么做 |
[14:07] | Who gives a gift of song | 哪有人在别人献歌后 |
[14:08] | when a gift of song has already been given? | 还非要再献歌的 |
[14:10] | My lover does. ‘Cause I told her to! | 我爱人就这样 因为是我让她唱的 |
[14:12] | There you go, Geoff! | 说得好 杰夫 |
[14:13] | And don’t say “lover” ever again. | 永远别再说”爱人”了 |
[14:14] | – It’s icky. – ?Felt weird. | -有点恶心 -我也很别扭 |
[14:15] | And you know what? I’m sick of you guys favoring Joanne! | 你知道吗 我受够你们偏爱乔安了 |
[14:17] | Where is this coming from? | 这话从哪来 |
[14:19] | Something’s changed in you. | 你以前不是这样的 |
[14:20] | It’s that Goldberg girl. Yeah, her and her family. | 都怪那个金伯格和她的家人 |
[14:22] | Don’t you blame her for this. | 别怪在她头上 |
[14:23] | Erica’s the only one who supports me. | 只有爱丽卡支持我 |
[14:25] | In fact, we’re leaving. | 事实上 我们要走了 |
[14:27] | I’ve had a lovely time. Thank you for the fish and music. | 我玩得很开心 谢谢你们的鱼和音乐 |
[14:29] | As Geoff told off his family, | 正当杰夫怒斥家人时 |
[14:31] | Barry was ready to tell Cruise Director Jenny | 巴瑞正准备告诉航行总监珍妮 |
[14:33] | how he felt. | 他的感受 |
[14:34] | I hope we can wrap this game up before sundown. | 我希望我们能在日落前打完这局 |
[14:36] | Once it’s dark, the temperature plummets. | 天黑后温度会骤降 |
[14:39] | I’ll keep you warm, girl. | 我会帮你保暖的 妹子 |
[14:40] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[14:41] | No one can. | 没人能做到 |
[14:42] | Hey, I don’t know what you’re doing after this, | 我不知道你打算在比赛后做什么 |
[14:44] | but there’s a club on board. | 但船上有俱乐部 |
[14:46] | I’ll be there. You should check it out. | 我会去的 你该去看看 |
[14:49] | After all that power shuffling, she still prefers you. | 在强力沙壶球之后她还是更喜欢你 |
[14:52] | It’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[14:53] | Everyone has different tastes. | 每个人的喜好不一样 |
[14:54] | Different taste is like “Do you like Coke or Pepsi?” | 不同喜好应该是”你喜欢可口还是百事” |
[14:57] | This is like “Do you like Coke or lukewarm dishwater | 这就像”你喜欢可口还是温的刷碗水” |
[14:59] | that yaps about ‘Star Wars’ and wear corrective underwear?” | “他会不停絮叨《星战》 穿矫正内裤” |
[15:02] | That was for pelvic alignment! | 那是为了对齐骨盆 |
[15:05] | And I’ve been patient with you | 我一直对你很有耐心 |
[15:06] | ’cause you just got your heart broken, | 因为你刚刚心碎 |
[15:08] | but this is too far. | 但你太过分了 |
[15:09] | Hey, Jenny My Cruise Director, I’m in for that club. | 我的航行总监珍妮 我想去俱乐部 |
[15:12] | Jenny My Cruise Director? | 我的航行总监珍妮 |
[15:14] | – He has a girlfriend. – Bring her. | -他有女朋友了 -带上她 |
[15:16] | We’re gonna play games, and we even have Kool-Aid. | 我们一起玩游戏 那还有果汁饮料 |
[15:18] | She’s kinky and she likes fruit punch! | 她重口味 还喜欢水果宾治 |
[15:20] | Life’s unfair! | 生活真不公平 |
[15:22] | It’s a club for children, isn’t it? | 那是个儿童俱乐部对不对 |
[15:24] | That’s right, little sailor! | 没错 小水手 |
[15:25] | Turns out, I wasn’t the only sailor hitting rough seas. | 原来不止我一个水手遇到大风浪 |
[15:30] | Aw, come on! That was a gimme! | 拜托 白给的分都拿不到 |
[15:32] | True enough, but let’s just stay focused | 尽管是这样 但我们还是专注于 |
[15:34] | on the special father-son memory. | 特殊的父子回忆吧 |
[15:36] | I don’t need another memory | 我不想要更多 |
[15:37] | of my idiot son buckling under pressure. | 我儿子屈服于压力的回忆了 |
[15:39] | Let’s not forget what this trip is all about. | 我们别忘了这次旅行的目的 |
[15:40] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:41] | Loan or not, | 不管借不借钱 |
[15:42] | I’ll call a moron a moron when he’s a moron. | 白痴很白痴的时候我就要叫他白痴 |
[15:45] | Loan? | 借钱 |
[15:45] | Ben’s just loaning me | 是本要借给我 |
[15:46] | his, uh, shuffleboard thingy. | 他推沙壶球的这东西 |
[15:49] | See? Look what I’m doing. | 瞧 看我在做什么 |
[15:50] | Nice cover-up, Nixon. | 危机公关做得好啊 尼克松 |
[15:52] | Your wife gave me the cash I needed | 我需要钱 你老婆会借给我 |
[15:53] | so you wouldn’t get ferkakta about the trip. | 这样你就不会因为旅行的事发飙 |
[15:55] | Damn it, Ben! You said you’d take that to the grave! | 见鬼 本 你说过会把这话带进坟墓 |
[15:57] | Well, I’m old, so I took it near the grave. | 我这么老了 也算接近坟墓了 |
[15:59] | You just wanted money from me. | 你只是想要我的钱 |
[16:01] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:05] | After yet another disappointment from Pop-Pop, | 又一次对外公失望后 |
[16:07] | my dad was ready to get off the cruise — | 我爸准备下船了 |
[16:10] | port or not. | 不管靠没靠岸 |
[16:11] | Murray, where are you going? | 默里 你要去哪 |
[16:12] | I gotta find a lifeboat. | 我得找艘救生艇 |
[16:13] | You’re gonna get in a tiny boat | 你要跳进小船 |
[16:14] | in the middle of the Labrador Sea? | 在这拉布拉多海中央 |
[16:16] | What are you gonna eat? | 你吃什么 |
[16:17] | I’m sure on the lifeboat, there’s provisions and whatnot. | 救生艇上肯定有应急食物什么的 |
[16:20] | Biscuits. | 饼干 |
[16:21] | Biscuits? What about protein? | 饼干 那蛋白质呢 |
[16:23] | You know how you get when you don’t eat your meats. | 你知道自己吃不到肉时什么样 |
[16:25] | That is why I stole a butter knife from the buffet. | 所以我从自助餐那偷了把黄油刀 |
[16:28] | Those fish come swimming by — Boom! Surprise! | 那些游过的鱼 大惊喜 |
[16:31] | You hate sushi. | 你讨厌生鱼片 |
[16:32] | There’s a flare gun on that lifeboat. | 救生艇上有信号枪 |
[16:33] | I’ll cook ’em up! | 我烧熟它们 |
[16:34] | What about polar bears? | 那北极熊呢 |
[16:36] | We’re back to the butter knife. | 也用黄油刀解决 |
[16:37] | You couldn’t chase a possum out from under the house. | 房子下面的负鼠你都赶不走 |
[16:39] | How are you gonna kill a polar bear with a butter knife? | 你怎么用黄油刀杀北极熊 |
[16:41] | With pure adrenaline and the will to survive! | 全靠肾上腺素和生存意志 |
[16:44] | Stop it. | 快停下 |
[16:45] | You are not getting off this boat because of your dad. | 你不能因为你爸下船 |
[16:48] | It’s not just ’cause of my dad. There are other reasons. | 不只是因为我爸 还有其他理由 |
[16:50] | Were you ever gonna tell me? | 你会告诉我实情吗 |
[16:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:53] | But you two looked so happy and you were getting along. | 可你们那么开心 相处得很好 |
[16:56] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[16:57] | Stop trying to push us together. | 别再逼我们改善关系 |
[16:59] | Because then you give me the worst gift of all — | 因为那样你会给我最糟的礼物 |
[17:02] | hope. | 希望 |
[17:04] | As my dad was lost at sea, | 正当我爸迷失在海上时 |
[17:06] | Geoff and Erica found themselves alone at home. | 杰夫和爱丽卡独自在家 |
[17:09] | Well, Hanukkah dinner’s not looking good. | 光明节晚餐看起来不怎么样 |
[17:10] | Oh, God, what have I done? | 老天 我都做了些什么 |
[17:12] | You stood up for yourself. | 你坚定了立场 |
[17:13] | I know. But I went too far. | 我知道 但我做得太过分了 |
[17:14] | Maybe. But take it from a crazy Goldberg. | 或许吧 但听我这个疯狂金伯格的话 |
[17:17] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[17:21] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[17:22] | We wanted to say we’re sorry. | 我们想来道歉 |
[17:24] | You were right. About everything. | 你说得对 关于一切 |
[17:26] | You’ve always been our sweet, reliable Geoffy. | 你一直是我们贴心可靠的杰夫 |
[17:29] | On the other hand, there’s Joanne. | 而乔安她 |
[17:32] | She’s a lot. | 她状况多 |
[17:33] | So we give her a lot. | 所以我们对她付出也多 |
[17:35] | But that doesn’t mean it’s not unfair. | 但那不意味这是公平的 |
[17:36] | So it changes now. | 现在起会不一样的 |
[17:37] | We popped her balloon about the singing. | 关于唱歌 我们跟她说了实情 |
[17:39] | It is bad. | 很糟糕 |
[17:41] | She’s going back to law school. | 她要回法学院去了 |
[17:42] | And from now on, we’re gonna be more honest with each other. | 从现在起 我们要对彼此更坦诚 |
[17:45] | Just like the Goldbergs. | 就像金伯格一家那样 |
[17:46] | But, you know… less so. | 但是 稍微正常点 |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:50] | In that moment, Erica felt like | 在那一刻 爱丽卡觉得 |
[17:53] | she really was a part of Geoff’s family — | 她真的成了杰夫家人的一部分 |
[17:55] | his perfectly messed-up family. | 他完美的不完美家庭 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry for calling you dishwater. You’re not. | 很抱歉我叫你刷碗水 你不是 |
[18:02] | You’re a desirable, sensual being with needs and wants. | 你是有需求的迷人性感的人 |
[18:06] | I guess my breakup with Ren rocked me pretty hard. | 看来跟小伦分手对我打击很大 |
[18:08] | It…just feels like no one will ever love me again, you know? | 感觉永远不会再有人爱我了 你懂吗 |
[18:13] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[18:13] | I saw a Barry that I wasn’t that familiar with — | 我看到了一个我不熟悉的巴瑞 |
[18:15] | vulnerable, scared, and defeated. | 脆弱 害怕 挫败 |
[18:18] | There was nothing I could say. | 没什么我能说的了 |
[18:19] | Or was there? | 或许有 |
[18:21] | Yeah, Bar, here’s the thing — | 小巴 是这样的 |
[18:23] | Jenny is in love with you. | 珍妮是爱上你了 |
[18:25] | – What? – ?It’s basically true. | -什么 -大体是这样的 |
[18:27] | I went to claim my prize — | 我去领取我的奖赏 |
[18:29] | her body. | 她的身体 |
[18:30] | But she told me she was just using me to get to you. | 可她告诉我她只是利用我追到你 |
[18:32] | – That makes so much sense! – Of course it does. | -好有道理 -当然有 |
[18:34] | Obviously, you can’t speak to her about this | 你显然不能跟她对质这件事 |
[18:36] | because of all the maritime laws. | 因为有那么多航行法规 |
[18:37] | It’d be stuck in an international tribunal for years. | 这种事要被国际法庭审上好几年 |
[18:40] | – I don’t want that. – ?No one does. | -我不希望那样 -没人希望 |
[18:41] | But at least you know now you’re incredibly special. | 但至少你知道了你超级特别 |
[18:44] | And no doubt there’s someone perfect out there for you. | 毫无疑问会有最适合你的人等着你 |
[18:47] | On land. | 在陆地上 |
[18:49] | You know, you’re a pretty good brother. | 你真是个好弟弟 |
[18:50] | Well, I got an older one who’s taught me a lot. | 我哥哥教会了我很多 |
[18:53] | Sometimes a white lie can solve a problem. | 有时一个善意的谎言能解决一个问题 |
[18:56] | And other times, all you need is the truth. | 而有时 你只需要知道真相 |
[18:59] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[19:00] | Why? So you can pretend to be my dad so I’ll give you money? | 为什么 假装做我爸再跟我要钱吗 |
[19:03] | Alright, fine. I’m a jerk. | 好吧 我是混球 |
[19:05] | We’re on the same page. | 我也同意 |
[19:06] | Yeah, let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[19:08] | I’m a jerk, so people don’t stick around. | 我是混球 所以人们总是离开我 |
[19:10] | See, I thought that was okay. | 过去我以为没什么 |
[19:12] | But I’m getting older. | 可我越来越老 |
[19:14] | The other day, I couldn’t get my groceries upstairs, | 前几天 我买完菜都拿不上楼 |
[19:16] | and I figured no one’s gonna help me. | 我发现根本没人帮我 |
[19:19] | Why would they? | 他们为什么要帮我 |
[19:20] | So, you took me on this cruise so I’d give you money? | 那你就带我来航行 让我给你钱 |
[19:22] | – For what? – I don’t know. | -要钱干什么 -我不知道 |
[19:24] | Maybe a nurse? | 或许请个保姆 |
[19:26] | Or someplace that has bars in the shower? | 或是淋浴间有栅栏的养老院 |
[19:28] | I don’t know. It’s all terrible. | 我不知道 哪种都很糟糕 |
[19:30] | What’s terrible is that you think you have to bribe me | 糟糕的是你觉得你必须贿赂我 |
[19:32] | to take care of you. | 我才肯照顾你 |
[19:34] | What do you mean? Y-You’d do it for nothing? | 你什么意思 你愿意白白付出吗 |
[19:36] | Of course I will. You’re my father. | 当然愿意 你是我父亲 |
[19:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:41] | And now, uh, not for nothing, I enjoyed myself on this tub, | 话说回来 我在这大浴缸里玩得很开心 |
[19:44] | uh, with you. | 跟你一起 |
[19:47] | We had some moments. | 我们度过了一些欢乐时光 |
[19:49] | Yeah, we did. | 是啊 |
[19:51] | And there was still one more great moment left. | 而之后还有绝妙的一刻 |
[20:16] | Turns out, even the hardest journeys are worth it | 原来 当你跟最重要的人一起上路 |
[20:19] | when you’re with the people who matter most. | 哪怕最艰难的旅行都是值得的 |
[20:27] | On the boat. Let’s take a look around, shall we? | 在船上 我们四处逛逛吧 |
[20:29] | Alright, here we got our 20-foot picture window. | 这是我们几米宽的海景窗 |
[20:32] | That’s where Dad sleeps. | 这是我爸睡觉的地方 |
[20:33] | That’s where Dad hit his head, by the way. | 对了 我爸在那里撞到了头 |
[20:36] | Pop-Pop’s Hanukkah gifts are here. | 外公的光明节礼物送到了 |
[20:38] | Get ready to be underwhelmed. | 准备好拆破烂吧 |
[20:40] | Sweet! | 真不错 |
[20:41] | A bowling ball? | 保龄球 |
[20:42] | With no finger holes. | 没有插手指的地方 |
[20:43] | Damn it! It’s just a 16-pound marble! | 见鬼 这就是个十几斤的弹球 |
[20:46] | Still better than mine. | 还是比我的强 |
[20:47] | I got a shower cap. | 我收到了浴帽 |
[20:48] | And it’s wet! | 还是湿的 |
[20:49] | But I’m the biggest loser. | 但我的是最惨的 |
[20:51] | He got me a box of trash bags. | 他给了我一盒垃圾袋 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. We can make it work. | 搞不好还是能用上的 |
[20:56] | Nice. | 好主意 |
[20:57] | Trash coming in! | 垃圾进来了 |
[20:58] | Barry, no! | 巴瑞 别 |