时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, my mom was obsessed | 在八十年代 我妈格外沉迷 |
[00:01] | with the TV drama “L.A. Law.” | 电视剧《洛城法网》 |
[00:02] | Counsel, approach the bench. | 律师 请到法官席来 |
[00:04] | This legal soap had it all — | 这部律政肥皂剧十分全面 |
[00:05] | romance, intrigue, shoulder pads, | 有感情戏 阴谋诡计 大垫肩 |
[00:08] | and, best of all, tough-as-nails lady lawyers. | 最棒的是 强硬的女性律师们 |
[00:11] | If I have any more trouble from you, | 假如你再给我惹麻烦 |
[00:12] | I will do exactly that. Is that clear? | 我肯定如法炮制 听清楚了吗 |
[00:14] | I love Susan Dey. | 我好爱苏珊·黛 |
[00:16] | She’s in charge in the courtroom and the bedroom. | 法庭上和闺房里都由她掌控 |
[00:18] | Mom said “bedroom.” | 老妈说了”闺房” |
[00:20] | Look at that full-grown Partridge. | 松鸡变凤凰 |
[00:22] | This is Hollywood nonsense. | 好莱坞真能鬼扯 |
[00:23] | Real lawyers fight for justice, | 现实中的律师捍卫正义 |
[00:25] | and they’re not involved in that many courthouse shootings. | 才不会牵扯进那么多法院枪击案 |
[00:27] | Erica, tell it to someone who couldn’t have been a lawyer. | 爱丽卡 跟本不可以成为律师的人说去 |
[00:30] | And that’s when my sister dropped a bombshell. | 于是我姐决定放出大招 |
[00:33] | I finally declared a major — Pre-Law. | 我终于选好专业了 法律预科 |
[00:36] | The xxxx you xxxx say? | 你他妈说他妈什么 |
[00:37] | You heard me. | 你没听错 |
[00:38] | I’m considering getting my law degree. | 我在考虑攻读法律学位 |
[00:40] | Shut up. Shut up. Shut your perfect mouth! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭上你完美的小嘴 |
[00:42] | Murray, did you hear that?! | 默里 你听到了吗 |
[00:44] | Our daughter’s gonna be a lawyer! | 我们的女儿要成为律师了 |
[00:45] | I get to pay for more school. | 我得掏更多学费了 |
[00:49] | It’s all happening! | 美梦成真 |
[00:51] | I’ve got one child who’s gonna be an Oscar winner, | 我的一个孩子会赢奥斯卡奖 |
[00:53] | another who’s gonna be the Surgeon General, | 另一个会成为卫生署署长 |
[00:55] | and now a Supreme Court Justice! | 现在又出了个最高法院法官 |
[00:57] | Yeah, and I’m actually gonna be an eye doctor. | 其实我也会成为眼科医生 |
[00:59] | Nobody cares. Murray! | 谁在乎你 默里 |
[01:00] | We won parenting! | 我们是育儿之王 |
[01:01] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[01:02] | I do! Now the world needs to know! | 我是 得让全世界都知道 |
[01:07] | Attention, children of lesser mothers! | 全体注意 次等母亲养出的孩子们 |
[01:09] | I won parenting! | 我是育儿之王 |
[01:14] | I won parenting. | 我是育儿之王 |
[01:15] | Did you want to buy a ticket? | 你要买电影票吗 |
[01:16] | Oh, I already have a ticket. | 我已经有黄金门票了 |
[01:18] | To the rocket ride of my children’s success! | 我开启了孩子们扶摇直上的成功之旅 |
[01:21] | I’d like to make a deposit. | 我要存款 |
[01:23] | This just says, “I won parenting.” | 这上面只写着”我是育儿之王” |
[01:24] | And you can take that to the bank. | 跟真金一样真 |
[01:27] | I won parenting! | 我是育儿之王 |
[01:29] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 你是 |
[01:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:30] | Sorting M&M’s. | 给M豆分颜色 |
[01:32] | Yellows are the yummiest, huh? | 黄色的最好吃 对吧 |
[01:34] | I kinda won parenting! | 我勉强算育儿之王 |
[01:39] | You get that out of your system? | 发泄结束了吗 |
[01:40] | Almost. | 还差一点 |
[01:43] | I won parenting! | 我是育儿之王 |
[01:58] | It was January 27, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的一月二十七日 |
[02:00] | and I was devouring the sci-fi classic “Cocoon,” | 我正津津有味看着经典科幻片《魔茧》 |
[02:04] | the totally believable story of nursing-home residents | 故事非常可信 养老院的老人家们 |
[02:06] | who are reinvigorated by an alien fountain of youth. | 因为外星青春之泉重返年轻 |
[02:10] | Good thing my Pops didn’t need that. | 我家老爷子才不需要重返年轻 |
[02:12] | Or so I thought. | 我本这么以为 |
[02:14] | Well, that was confusing. | 我都看糊涂了 |
[02:16] | You wanna hit the deli, get a cheese blintz, | 你想不想去熟食店买干酪卷 |
[02:19] | and sort out what happened? | 梳理一下剧情 |
[02:20] | What happened is you slept through | 这是最棒的电影剧情 |
[02:22] | one of the greatest movies ever. | 你睡着了都没看到 |
[02:23] | Is it my fault it’s dark and smells like butter? | 那么暗还有黄油香味 难道怪我 |
[02:26] | You brought a pillow. | 我自带了枕头 |
[02:27] | I shoulda brought a blanket too. | 我还该带上毯子 |
[02:29] | It’s colder than a toilet seat at midnight in there. | 里面比半夜的马桶圈还凉 |
[02:31] | As fun as it is to think about your moonlit bathroom adventures, | 尽管你在月光下的厕所冒险很有趣 |
[02:34] | you need to see it again. | 你得再看一遍 |
[02:35] | I saw enough. | 我看够了 |
[02:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[02:38] | All the elderly friskiness has given me an idea — | 那些活泼的老年人让我有个主意 |
[02:41] | Let’s dance our way home while checking out ladies | 我们一路跳舞回家 看看辣妹 |
[02:43] | that are age-inappropriate for both of us. | 只看年龄上适合我们俩的 |
[02:45] | Better idea — I go home and sleep off this movie nap. | 更好的主意是 我回家补个电影觉 |
[02:48] | While I was worried that my Pops was slowing down, | 正当我担心老爷子的脚步慢下来时 |
[02:51] | my mom’s enthusiasm for Erica’s career path was revving up. | 我妈正因爱丽卡的职业生涯热情高涨 |
[02:55] | Mom, I-I don’t think a power suit with triple the shoulder pads | 妈 我觉得有三层垫肩的职业套装 |
[02:58] | was a necessary purchase. | 买得很没必要 |
[02:59] | You are a high-powered attorney now. | 你现在是位高权重的律师 |
[03:02] | You need to look the part. | 穿着打扮得符合身份 |
[03:03] | I’m a low-powered sophomore | 我是无权无位的大二生 |
[03:05] | who eats Lucky Charms for dinner. | 把早餐麦圈当晚饭吃 |
[03:06] | That’s not what your business cards say. | 你的名片上可不是这么写的 |
[03:08] | “Erica Goldberg, Esquire. Defense attorney to the stars”? | “爱丽卡·金伯格律师 明星辩护律师” |
[03:12] | All the men will want you, | 所有男人都想得到你 |
[03:13] | and all the women will hate you. | 所有女人都恨极了你 |
[03:15] | But I don’t want that. | 我不想那样 |
[03:16] | I want to help the disenfranchised, the poor. | 我想帮助被剥夺权利的穷苦大众 |
[03:19] | Poor? Well, how are you gonna be able to afford your | 穷苦大众 那你怎么能买得起 |
[03:21] | Bimmer convertible and a house in Brentwood? | 敞篷车和布伦特伍德的豪宅 |
[03:23] | Where? | 哪 |
[03:24] | It’s an exclusive L.A. enclave. | 是洛城专属飞地 |
[03:27] | Dabney Coleman lives there. | 达布尼·柯尔曼就住在那 |
[03:28] | I don’t want to be neighbors with Dabney Coleman. | 我不想跟达布尼·柯尔曼做邻居 |
[03:30] | Look, choosing a major made me do some soul-searching, | 选定专业让我有所深思 |
[03:32] | and I realized that choosing a career just for the money | 我意识到为钱选择事业 |
[03:36] | is never gonna make me happy. | 永远不会让我开心 |
[03:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:39] | And that’s when she saw it. | 然后她看到了 |
[03:42] | What the actual xxxx?! | 日了狗了 |
[03:44] | It was my mom’s cookbook. | 是我妈的食谱 |
[03:45] | Her life’s highest achievement. | 她一生的最高成就 |
[03:47] | Her proudest triumph. | 她最自豪的胜利 |
[03:49] | Now only 99 cents. | 现在只要九毛九 |
[03:50] | Uh, shelving emergency! | 紧急情况 上错架了 |
[03:52] | This life-changing, full-priced masterwork | 这本改变人生的原价巨著 |
[03:55] | was in with the garbage books. | 跟这些垃圾书摆在了一起 |
[03:56] | That’s not a mistake. | 没有摆错 |
[03:58] | All the out-of-print books go in there. | 所有的下架库存都放在那 |
[03:59] | Out of print? | 下架 |
[04:01] | Mr. Whitby! We had a contract! | 惠特比先生 我们是签了约的 |
[04:04] | Mrs. Goldberg, I was expecting you. | 金伯格太太 我就知道你会来 |
[04:06] | I see you’ve discovered that your book is gently discounted. | 看来你已经发现书有些许打折 |
[04:09] | Our contract clearly stated | 合约上清楚地写着 |
[04:11] | that you would print 10,000 copies. | 你会印刷一万本 |
[04:13] | You must have missed the addendum which states | 你肯定没看到附录 上面写着 |
[04:15] | that I can limit the publishing run any time I want. | 我随时可以限制出版运作 |
[04:18] | And I want now. | 我现在就限制 |
[04:19] | I don’t remember any addendum. | 我不记得有附录 |
[04:21] | How did you have that right there? | 你怎么说掏就掏出来了 |
[04:23] | It’s the standard Whitby and Sons contract. | 这是标准的惠特比父子合约 |
[04:25] | I use it with all my authors. Except for Mario Puzo. | 所有作者都是一样的 除了马里奥·普佐 |
[04:28] | Let’s just say that guy writes what he knows. | 他写的黑手党故事可不是编的 |
[04:30] | There’s no way I would have signed this. | 我绝对没有签过附录 |
[04:31] | I’m suing. | 我要起诉 |
[04:32] | And unfortunately for you, | 你倒霉了 |
[04:34] | I just found out that my daughter | 我刚得知我的女儿 |
[04:35] | is going to be an attorney-at-law. | 要成为律师 |
[04:38] | Well, I just found out | 我刚得知 |
[04:39] | that my son is going to be recovering-at-rehab. | 我儿子要进戒毒所 |
[04:41] | I’ll see you in court. | 我们法庭上见 |
[04:43] | Technically, | 严格来讲 |
[04:44] | any contract dispute would be settled in arbitration. | 合同纠纷都是通过仲裁解决的 |
[04:47] | I’ll see you in arbitration. | 我们仲裁时见 |
[04:49] | Damn it, that doesn’t sound as scary. | 见鬼 都没有震慑力了 |
[04:51] | But it is. I’ve been in several — | 其实是有的 我仲裁过好几次 |
[04:53] | with my wives, my children, | 跟我前妻们 孩子们 |
[04:55] | and my children’s wives, and my wives’ new wives. | 孩子们的前妻们 前妻们的新老婆们 |
[04:58] | I bring people together. | 我很有凝聚力 |
[04:59] | While my mom was taking on a new case, | 正当我妈接手新纠纷时 |
[05:01] | I went to Barry to help Pops stop feeling so old. | 我去找巴瑞 帮老爷子找回活力 |
[05:05] | Hello, tiny, under-developed brother. | 你好 发育不完全的小老弟 |
[05:07] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[05:08] | I came because I’m worried about Pops slowing down, | 我来是因为担心老爷子的脚步变慢 |
[05:11] | but now I’m more worried about whatever this is. | 但现在我更担心眼前的情况 |
[05:13] | Yeah. You’re witnessing the most natural thing in the world. | 你眼前的是世界上最自然而然的情景 |
[05:16] | Four best friends oiling each other | 四个好朋友给彼此上油 |
[05:18] | to highlight our shredded physiques. | 好让我们的肌肉线条更抢眼 |
[05:20] | Here, let the world see the details! | 来 让世人看清楚细节 |
[05:22] | – Come on. Grease him up. – Get it! ?Get it! | -快给他抹上 -抹上抹上 |
[05:23] | Totally normal. | 毫不诡异 |
[05:25] | And what’s this bottle of giant horse pills? | 这罐大药丸又是什么 |
[05:27] | That’s the number-one weight-training supplement. | 那是重量训练的头号补充剂 |
[05:29] | Guaranteed to explode your abs, traps, delts, and orbs. | 保证炸裂腹肌三头肌三角肌眼轮匝肌 |
[05:32] | Orbs? | 眼轮匝肌 |
[05:33] | The muscle that closes the eye. | 是用来闭眼睛的肌肉 |
[05:35] | Look how fast I can blink. | 看我飞速眨眼 |
[05:40] | You’re really doing it. | 真的很快 |
[05:41] | And check out my arms like sequoias! | 快看我杉树一般的手臂 |
[05:42] | ?Yes! | 牛 |
[05:43] | And what’s this giant Donkey Kong barrel of powder? | 这桶跟《大金刚》一样的又是什么粉 |
[05:46] | Only the most crucial step of our riptastic journey. | 这是我们增肌路上至关重要的一步 |
[05:49] | – “Male Rampage”? – Indeed. | -“狂暴雄起” -没错 |
[05:51] | This magical elixir gives us endless energy. | 这桶魔法灵药给我们无限精力 |
[05:53] | And like the screaming guy in the infomercial, | 就像在广告上怒吼的人一样 |
[05:56] | my energy and skeletal explosiveness know no bounds. | 我的精力和骨骼爆发力突破极限 |
[06:02] | It’s so thick. I can feel it in my nostrils. | 太浓了 我鼻孔都堵住了 |
[06:03] | Mine won’t come out of the glass. | 我这杯根本倒不出来 |
[06:05] | It feels like I’m drowning. | 这感觉跟溺水一样 |
[06:06] | But…no pain, no gain! | 但没有付出就没有收获 |
[06:08] | For the record, I celebrate the natural form, | 在此声明 我崇尚自然体型 |
[06:10] | and only ingest water, plants, and fish. | 只摄入水 植物和鱼 |
[06:13] | Maybe this powder can put the spring back in Pops’ step. | 或许这桶粉能让老爷子的步伐轻快起来 |
[06:16] | Our grandpa will have more than his spring. | 我们的外公不只会步伐轻快 |
[06:18] | He’ll have the explosive vertical leap of Spud Webb. | 他可以拥有小土豆韦伯那么强的原地起跳 |
[06:20] | The party dog from the commercials? | 是广告里参加派对的狗狗吗 |
[06:22] | No! The tiny NBA dunker! | 不是 是NBA的小个子灌篮高手 |
[06:25] | Don’t you want that for Pops? | 你不希望老爷子变成那样吗 |
[06:26] | I guess? | 或许吧 |
[06:27] | But I should probably get a second opinion, | 但我或许该问问其他人 |
[06:29] | seeing how weird this all is. | 毕竟你们这样太奇怪了 |
[06:30] | What’s weird? | 哪里奇怪 |
[06:32] | Back to work, gents! | 继续开工 先生们 |
[06:37] | Dr. Katman. | 凯特曼博士 |
[06:38] | Adam. Perfect timing. | 亚当 来得正好 |
[06:40] | Come learn about hydrophobic compounds. | 来了解一下疏水化合物 |
[06:43] | Is “No, thanks” okay? | 你接受”不了谢谢”吗 |
[06:44] | I’m making a homemade lava lamp. | 我在做自制熔岩灯 |
[06:46] | We combine acid-base reactions demonstrating density | 我们结合酸碱反应来演示密度 |
[06:50] | for a totally groovy result! | 结果美妙无比 |
[06:52] | Look, I just have some questions about this fitness powder. | 关于这桶健身粉我有些疑问 |
[06:55] | Is it safe? | 这安全吗 |
[06:56] | Uh, these are mostly natural ingredients. | 大部分是天然成分 |
[07:00] | It won’t hurt you, but it won’t help, either. | 吃了无害 但也没什么帮助 |
[07:02] | But my brother swears by this stuff, | 但我哥发誓有效 |
[07:03] | and he does seem to have even more unpleasant energy than usual. | 他烦人的精力也确实胜于往常 |
[07:06] | That’s just the placebo effect. | 那不过是安慰剂效果 |
[07:08] | And that is…? | 是什么意思 |
[07:09] | We studied this. | 我们学过的 |
[07:10] | And I learned it. | 我也学会了 |
[07:11] | But imagine a world where I didn’t. | 但想象一个我没听讲的世界 |
[07:14] | The human brain becomes convinced that the powder works, | 人脑相信这桶粉有效 |
[07:18] | so, in a way, it does. | 就产生了一定效果 |
[07:21] | So someone could drink this garbage and feel energized, | 所以人喝了这垃圾会觉得精力充沛 |
[07:24] | even though nothing is actually happening? | 哪怕实际没有任何变化 |
[07:26] | Isn’t the natural world amazing? | 自然界是不是很神奇 |
[07:28] | This isn’t gonna spark my interest in science, | 这不会激起我对科学的兴趣 |
[07:30] | if that’s what you’re going for. | 假如你是这个目的的话 |
[07:31] | I’ll get ya one day. | 某天会激起的 |
[07:32] | Don’t count on it. | 别指望了 |
[07:33] | At least take home the lava lamp. | 至少把熔岩灯带回家吧 |
[07:37] | When you make it yourself, it kinda stinks. | 自制的闻起来有点臭 |
[07:38] | Enjoy. | 玩得开心点 |
[07:39] | As I had a plan to pump up Pops, | 正当我计划给老爷子打气 |
[07:41] | my mom was trying to wear down Erica. | 我妈正试着让爱丽卡屈服 |
[07:43] | Oh, my God, no! | 我的天 不要 |
[07:44] | Hire a real lawyer. | 去请真的律师 |
[07:46] | I could have been a lawyer, | 我本可以成为律师 |
[07:47] | and you’re going to be a lawyer. | 而你将会成为律师 |
[07:48] | Between the two of us, | 凭我们两个 |
[07:49] | we’re one of the biggest law firms in the country. | 我们就是全国最大的律师事务所之一 |
[07:51] | When you make that much sense — No! | 既然你说得这么有道理 不要 |
[07:53] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[07:54] | A mother/daughter legal team | 母女法律搭档 |
[07:56] | going up against a big, bad publisher? | 对抗反派大出版商 |
[07:58] | They’ll make a TV movie about it | 这故事会改编成电视电影 |
[07:59] | with Heather Thomas as me and Joan Collins as you. | 希瑟·托马斯演我 琼·科林斯演你 |
[08:02] | Why are you the younger one? | 为什么你的角色更年轻 |
[08:03] | I’m just a producer, Geoff. I’m not a casting director. | 我只是制片人 杰夫 不是选角导演 |
[08:06] | I’m watching either way. | 反正我都会看 |
[08:07] | And my answer still hasn’t changed. | 我的回答还是没变 |
[08:09] | But you get how important this is to me. | 可你明白这对我有多重要 |
[08:11] | I put my heart and soul into this cookbook. | 我在这食谱里投入了大量心血 |
[08:13] | And also a lot of butter, cream, and meat. | 还投入了大量黄油 奶油和肉 |
[08:15] | Also, a recipe I think my mom gave you? | 好像还有一个菜谱是我妈给你的 |
[08:16] | It’s fine, but she’s pretty mad. | 没关系的 但她很生气 |
[08:18] | I can’t just let Whitby erase my entire life achievement. | 我不能就这样让惠特比抹杀我一生的成就 |
[08:20] | And neither can you. | 你也不能 |
[08:22] | And yet I can. I gotta go. | 然而我能 我得走了 |
[08:23] | I’m volunteering at the campus legal aid foundation, | 我要去校园法律援助基金会做志愿者 |
[08:26] | where I’ll be helping real people in need. | 在那我能帮助实际需要帮助的人 |
[08:28] | Babe, you do realize | 宝贝 你肯定明白 |
[08:30] | your mom’s just gonna hound you until you do this, right? | 你妈会死缠烂打直到你答应 |
[08:31] | Not this time. | 这次不会的 |
[08:32] | I was firm, direct, | 我坚定且直接 |
[08:34] | and established clear boundaries. | 设立了明确的边界 |
[08:35] | She gets it. | 她能理解 |
[08:36] | Oh, my God! Why don’t you get it?! | 我的天 你怎么就不能理解 |
[08:38] | Hi, I’m a disadvantaged woman in need of free legal advice. | 我是一个需要免费法律咨询的弱势女性 |
[08:41] | No! I can’t have these people meet my insane mother. | 不行 我不能让这些人见到我的疯妈 |
[08:44] | Well, you’re the one that said I needed to get a real lawyer. | 是你让我去找真的律师 |
[08:47] | Hi, there. Need some help? | 你好 需要帮助吗 |
[08:48] | Yes. So much. | 太需要了 |
[08:50] | I’m a famous cookbook author | 我是位著名食谱作家 |
[08:52] | who was wrongfully abused by my publisher. | 我的出版商侵犯了我的权益 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[08:55] | we only take cases of people at or below the poverty line. | 我们只为贫困线以下的人做法律咨询 |
[08:57] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[08:58] | I used to have everything, | 我曾拥有一切 |
[09:00] | but now I don’t even have a daughter who loves me. | 可现在我连爱我的女儿都没有了 |
[09:02] | It’s okay, Becca. | 没事的 贝卡 |
[09:03] | Let me handle this strange, insane lady. | 让我来应付这位陌生的疯子女士 |
[09:05] | So you’ll take my case? | 这么说你愿意接手我的纠纷 |
[09:07] | Fine. But just please leave. | 好吧 但求你快走 |
[09:08] | Yes! The system works! | 万岁 法律体系是有用的 |
[09:10] | And don’t worry, you will be handsomely compensated — | 别担心 你会得到丰厚的报酬 |
[09:13] | In smoochies. | 用亲亲来付 |
[09:16] | You’re my little baby. | 你是我的小宝贝 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | ?Mom! | 妈 |
[09:20] | With Barry’s magical powder in my hands, | 我手捧巴瑞的魔力粉 |
[09:22] | I was gonna pull the biggest trick of all — | 正要耍一个最大的花招 |
[09:24] | making Pops young again. | 让老爷子找回青春活力 |
[09:26] | Hey, kiddo, this is a surprise. | 孩子 没想到你会来 |
[09:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:30] | You have a lady friend back there? | 你屋里有女性朋友吗 |
[09:31] | Just Susan B. Anthony. | 只有硬币上的苏珊·安东尼 |
[09:32] | I’m sorting coins. Come on in. | 我在整理硬币 快进来 |
[09:35] | That’s a lot of pennies. | 好多一分钱 |
[09:37] | What you got in your monkey barrel there? | 这桶里装了什么好玩的东西 |
[09:39] | Hopefully, the answer to all of this. | 希望这能解决一切问题 |
[09:42] | “Male Rampage”? | “狂暴雄起” |
[09:44] | Endorsed by Rambo? | 兰博推荐 |
[09:46] | How can it be endorsed by Rambo? | 兰博怎么推荐 |
[09:48] | He’s a fictional character. | 他是电影角色 |
[09:49] | It just seems like you have a little less energy lately. | 你最近看起来没什么活力 |
[09:52] | I thought this might make you feel… | 我觉得这或许能让你 |
[09:55] | like your old self. | 重振雄风 |
[09:56] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[09:58] | If you don’t want to — | 你要是不愿意 |
[10:00] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[10:01] | Why wouldn’t I want to drink more “blood of my enemies”? | 我怎么会不愿意多喝点”敌人的鲜血” |
[10:09] | Well? ? | 怎么样 |
[10:11] | Hachi-machi. | 真带劲 |
[10:13] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[10:14] | my ass-kicking grandpa was back. | 我劲爆的外公回来了 |
[10:16] | I feel tremendous! | 我精神抖擞 |
[10:17] | I could take on the world! | 我可以征服世界 |
[10:20] | And he did. | 他做到了 |
[10:22] | He charmed beautiful strangers. | 他对美丽的陌生人施展魅力 |
[10:24] | That’s how it’s done, kid. | 学着点 孩子 |
[10:26] | He tossed a Frisbee like a pro. | 他像高手一样扔飞盘 |
[10:28] | Hot disc coming at ya. | 火辣飞盘来了 |
[10:31] | He even did bike tricks. | 他甚至做了单车特技 |
[10:32] | Hang on. I’m gonna pop a wheelie. | 抓紧 我要来个后轮滑 |
[10:35] | And then, just like in “Cocoon”… | 然后 就像《魔茧》那样 |
[10:37] | Cannonball! | 深水炸弹 |
[10:39] | Yep, it may have just been the placebo effect, | 没错 或许只是安慰剂效果 |
[10:41] | but I got the spring back in Pops’ step. | 但老爷子的步伐确实轻快了 |
[10:44] | This is the best. | 这样最棒了 |
[10:45] | You said it, kiddo. | 说得好 孩子 |
[10:46] | To our youth. | 敬我们的青春活力 |
[10:48] | Albert, your grandson lost a Band-Aid in the pool. | 艾伯特 你外孙的创可贴掉进泳池了 |
[10:51] | It’s unsanitary! | 太不卫生了 |
[10:52] | Milton, you leave my grandson alone. | 米尔顿 别来找我外孙麻烦 |
[10:55] | I’m checking the boy for cuts and scrapes. | 我要看看这孩子身上有没有小伤口 |
[10:57] | Take one step closer, | 再靠近一步 |
[10:58] | and you’re gonna need that Band-Aid. | 你就需要创可贴了 |
[11:00] | – What’d you say? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你没听错 |
[11:01] | Unless you’re hungry for a knuckle sandwich. | 除非你想被我痛揍一顿 |
[11:03] | I make it special, | 我会额外加料 |
[11:04] | with a side of bam and an extra helping of kapow. | 多给你几拳几脚 |
[11:08] | Geez! | 老天 |
[11:09] | You try to start a friendly conversation. | 想友善地聊个天都不行 |
[11:12] | You were gonna get into an old-man fight for no reason! | 你想无缘无故地跟老年人打架 |
[11:14] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[11:16] | So, what are we doing tomorrow? | 我们明天做什么 |
[11:18] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[11:19] | That-that’s the day after today. | 今天之后不就是明天吗 |
[11:21] | We can’t let all this newfound energy go to waste. | 这些新发掘的精力不能浪费 |
[11:25] | We should go ziplining! | 我们去玩高空滑索 |
[11:26] | Oh, for sure. | 当然 |
[11:27] | Or I can tackle that high-dive over there. | 或者我可以试试那边的高空跳水 |
[11:30] | That’s almost as good! | 那也很厉害 |
[11:32] | Just so you know, that was my Band-Aid. | 我得告诉你 确实是我掉的创可贴 |
[11:34] | And he’ll probably find two more. | 泳池里应该还有两个 |
[11:36] | While Pops turned back the clock, | 正当老爷子重返当年 |
[11:38] | it was time for my mom to face off with her publisher. | 我妈也到了跟出版商硬碰硬的时候 |
[11:40] | Good afternoon, I’m Pamela Reingold, | 下午好 我是帕梅拉·莱因戈尔德 |
[11:42] | and I’ll be your mediator today. | 我是二位今天的仲裁人 |
[11:44] | It is an honor, Your Honor. | 无比荣幸 法官大人 |
[11:46] | May I approach the bench? | 能容我接近法官席吗 |
[11:47] | I’m not a judge, | 我不是法官 |
[11:48] | and this is a conference table. | 这只是张会议桌 |
[11:50] | Still, I’d like to file a motion to dismiss. | 但我还是想申请驳回 |
[11:53] | Dismiss what? | 驳回什么 |
[11:54] | You’re the one that wanted this. | 是你想进行仲裁的 |
[11:55] | Well, then, tell me what to say, | 那快告诉我该说些什么 |
[11:56] | because the only legal jargon I know | 因为我知道的法律术语 |
[11:58] | is from TV and movies. | 都是从影视剧里学的 |
[11:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:00] | Your Honor, on the advice of my counsel, | 法官大人 根据我律师的建议 |
[12:02] | uh, the jury should disregard my testimony. | 陪审团应该无视我的证词 |
[12:05] | There’s also no jury. | 这里也没有陪审团 |
[12:06] | It’s just you, me, this lady, and that man. | 只有你 我 这位女士和那位男士 |
[12:08] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[12:09] | I am a man. | 我确实是个男人 |
[12:11] | And so two people with no legal background | 于是毫无法律背景的两个人 |
[12:13] | laid down the law in the weirdest way possible. | 开始毫无逻辑地发号施令 |
[12:17] | You caught it with your left hand! | 你是用左手接住的 |
[12:18] | Oh, she’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[12:19] | Now everyone knows I love to catch oranges. | 现在所有人都知道我爱接橙子了 |
[12:21] | Yeah, they busted out all the hits. | 没错 所有热门对白他们都说了 |
[12:23] | Silence! ? | 肃静 |
[12:24] | Silence in this courtroom! | 法庭内肃静 |
[12:26] | Ma’am, did you bring your own gavel? | 女士 你自带了木槌吗 |
[12:28] | It is a meat tenderizer. | 这是松肉锤 |
[12:30] | If it, uh, pleases the court, | 如果法庭允许的话 |
[12:31] | I, too, brought my own hammer. | 我也自带了锤子 |
[12:33] | Why would that please anyone? | 哪有人会允许 |
[12:35] | And neither of you should have tools here. | 你们两个都不该自带工具 |
[12:37] | Eventually, they just yelled stuff they’d heard on TV. | 最后他们把电视上听过的东西都喊了一遍 |
[12:40] | Objection! Overruled! | 反对 无效 |
[12:42] | All rise! Please proceed! | 全体起立 请继续 |
[12:44] | What is happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[12:46] | I think she’s just a little nervous. | 我觉得她只是有点紧张 |
[12:47] | In my chambers now! Both of you! | 你们两个马上去我的内庭 |
[12:50] | Or she’s completely lost touch with reality. | 她也可能完全与现实脱节了 |
[12:52] | Watch yourself, counselor! | 你给我小心点 顾问 |
[12:53] | No further questions! | 没有进一步的问题了 |
[12:54] | Badgering the witness! | 纠缠证人 |
[12:55] | Well, at least they’re both doing it. | 至少他们俩在一起疯 |
[12:56] | You don’t have to answer that! | 你不必回答这个问题 |
[12:58] | Withdrawn! I’ll allow it! | 撤回 我允许 |
[12:59] | You may be seated! | 你可以坐下了 |
[13:01] | Move to strike! | 删除动议 |
[13:02] | Bailiff, remove this woman! | 法警 把这女人带走 |
[13:04] | I’ll rephrase. | 我重新措辞 |
[13:05] | State your full name for the record. | 请说出你的全名 以便记录 |
[13:07] | Case dismissed. | 驳回申诉 |
[13:09] | Okay, that-that feels like a good stopping point for today. | 我感觉今天可以到此为止了 |
[13:12] | The only evidence remains | 现在仅有的证物 |
[13:14] | a signed contract furnished by Mr. Whitby. | 是惠特比先生提供的签字合约 |
[13:16] | Mrs. Goldberg, if you have any evidence to the contrary, | 金伯格太太 假如你有反面证物 |
[13:20] | please come back, or I will have to rule in his favor. | 请下次带来 否则我只能判他胜诉 |
[13:23] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[13:24] | I thought we would share a cab | 我以为我们能共享的士 |
[13:25] | or-or the rest of our lives. | 或是我们的余生 |
[13:26] | As my mom’s case suffered a blow, | 正当我妈的仲裁遭受打击 |
[13:28] | I was thrilled to have Pops back in fighting shape. | 我则因为老爷子重返巅峰而高兴 |
[13:31] | Hey, Doc, just wanted to say thanks. | 博士 我只想说声谢谢 |
[13:33] | You really helped me out. | 你真的帮了我大忙 |
[13:34] | Oh, well, you know what they say — | 俗话说得好 |
[13:35] | Chemists are the best at solving problems | 化学家最擅长解决问题 |
[13:38] | because they have all the solutions. | 因为他们有所有答案[溶液] |
[13:40] | Big fun! | 真有趣 |
[13:41] | So you didn’t take any of that powder. | 这么说你没有服用那些健身粉 |
[13:42] | Good for you. | 做得好 |
[13:43] | Actually, I gave a buttload to my grandpa, | 其实 我给我外公喝了很多 |
[13:45] | and now he’s cannonballing into pools, | 现在他在泳池玩深水炸弹 |
[13:46] | just like “Cocoon.” | 像《魔茧》里那样 |
[13:47] | “Cocoon”? | 《魔茧》 |
[13:48] | It’s this awesome movie | 是一部很棒的电影 |
[13:49] | about a bunch of elderly people | 讲的是一群老年人 |
[13:50] | that become young again | 接触了外星卵 |
[13:52] | after hanging out with alien eggs. | 再次变得年轻 |
[13:53] | What will Hollyweird think of next? | 好莱坞怪胎们还能想出什么怪点子 |
[13:55] | Probably “Cocoon 2.” | 八成是《魔茧》续集 |
[13:57] | But the main takeaway here | 但重点是 |
[13:59] | is the amount of energy my grandfather has now. | 我外公现在特别有活力 |
[14:01] | Adam, the placebo effect can only push the body so far. | 亚当 安慰剂效果不是无穷无尽的 |
[14:05] | If your grandfather overdoes it, | 假如你外公玩过了头 |
[14:07] | he could really injure himself. | 他可能会受重伤 |
[14:08] | So, as an example, | 举个例子 |
[14:10] | if he were to jump off a high-dive… | 假如他高空跳水的话 |
[14:13] | that might end badly? | 后果会很糟糕 |
[14:14] | Scientifically speaking, oh, yeah. | 从科学上来讲 是的 |
[14:16] | Good to know. | 幸好知道的早 |
[14:17] | Good…to…know. | 幸好 知道 的早 |
[14:24] | Pops! Stop! | 老爷子 快停下 |
[14:25] | No running! No running! | 不准跑 不准跑 |
[14:26] | Read the posted signs! | 警告牌上写着呢 |
[14:28] | Kiddo, you ready for me to do the dive, | 孩子 准备好看我跳水了吗 |
[14:30] | just like Reggie Dangerberg in “Back to the Pool”? | 像《大泳池小老头》里的呆头鹅那样 |
[14:34] | Do you mean Rodney Dangerfield in “Back to School”? | 你是说《大儿子小爸爸》的丹泽菲尔德吗 |
[14:36] | That’s what I said. | 我就是那么说的 |
[14:37] | You were embarrassingly off, | 你错得离谱 |
[14:39] | but that’s not important. | 但那不重要 |
[14:40] | What’s important is you need to get down! | 重要的是你得下来 |
[14:41] | But I took a bunch of your muscle dust, | 可我喝了好多肌肉土 |
[14:44] | and I climbed up here. | 爬了上来 |
[14:45] | It seems like I already made my choice. | 我觉得我主意已决 |
[14:48] | But you’re gonna hurt yourself! | 但你会受伤的 |
[14:49] | Male Rampage doesn’t make you young again. | “狂暴雄起”不能让你重返年轻 |
[14:52] | Nothing does. | 什么都不能 |
[14:54] | We’ll see about that | 我们走着瞧 |
[14:55] | when I enter the water like a graceful — | 看我优雅入水 |
[14:59] | Pops! | 老爷子 |
[15:01] | Pops, are you okay? | 老爷子 你还好吗 |
[15:02] | Get all the ice. | 把所有冰块都拿来 |
[15:04] | And then find some more. | 然后再找更多冰来 |
[15:05] | As my “Cocoon” plan went kerplunk, | 正当我的《魔茧》计划噗通落水 |
[15:07] | my mom was still in the deep end of her legal battle. | 我妈也还在官司的深水区挣扎 |
[15:10] | Look at us burning the midnight oil, | 瞧我们点灯熬油的 |
[15:12] | noshing on chow mein, just like real lawyers. | 猛吃炒面 像真正的律师那样 |
[15:15] | It’s 9:30 in the morning. | 现在是早上九点半 |
[15:17] | No one wants Chinese food. | 没人想吃中餐外卖 |
[15:18] | Speak for yourself. | 只有你不想 |
[15:19] | And what are all these files and boxes for? | 这些文件和箱子又是什么 |
[15:21] | Our investigators are gonna fill them | 我们的调查员会填满它们 |
[15:22] | with telescopic photos, fingerprints, | 用遥拍照片 指纹 |
[15:25] | and DNA samples for the lab. | 和实验室的DNA样本 |
[15:27] | Why do we need DNA? | 我们为什么需要DNA |
[15:28] | It’s a dispute over a book contract. | 这是出版合同的纠纷 |
[15:30] | Well, then, what are our high-priced scientific experts | 那我们高价聘请的科学专家团 |
[15:32] | supposed to testify to? | 要出庭证明些什么 |
[15:33] | The fact that it’s clearly your signature? | 事实 这显然是你的签名 |
[15:36] | While that does look like my bulbous “B” | 这圆乎乎的贝确实像我写的 |
[15:38] | and my delightful flourish around the “G,” | 还有金字旁边的漂亮花边 |
[15:41] | I-I would never sign something just willy-nilly like that. | 我根本不会随意签这种东西 |
[15:44] | Mm, it kinda seems like you did. | 看来你签了 |
[15:45] | Damn it! You two were at my signing party. | 见鬼 你们也参加了我的签约派对 |
[15:47] | Was there anything out of the ordinary? | 当时没有什么不寻常的情况吗 |
[15:49] | Having a signing party is out of the ordinary. | 办签约派对就很不寻常 |
[15:51] | Who does that? | 哪有人办这个 |
[15:52] | Maybe your wife, | 或许你的妻子会 |
[15:53] | who’s proud of her accomplishment. | 她为她的成就感到骄傲 |
[15:55] | And you should be, too. | 你也该感到骄傲 |
[15:56] | It’s all coming back to me. | 我全都想起来了 |
[15:57] | You did the thing. I was there. | 你办了 我在场 |
[15:59] | Memories. | 记忆 |
[16:00] | It’s all up in the treasure chest. | 全都存在这个宝库里 |
[16:02] | My signing gala was the talk of the block. | 我的签约晚宴是全街区的话题 |
[16:04] | There was champagne, balloons. | 有香槟 气球 |
[16:06] | I made that cheesy burger casserole | 我做了砂锅芝士堡 |
[16:08] | in the shape of my book. | 形状跟我的食谱一样 |
[16:10] | It’s the only book I’ve ever finished. | 那是我唯一愿意啃的书 |
[16:11] | Wait — Dad, didn’t Mom ask you to take pictures that day? | 等等 爸 那天老妈不是叫你拍了照吗 |
[16:13] | – Nope. – ?I did! | -没有 -我有 |
[16:16] | Here’s the camera. | 相机在这 |
[16:18] | Oh, there’s no film in it. | 里面没有胶片 |
[16:20] | Memories. | 记忆 |
[16:21] | Well, what am I supposed to do now? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[16:23] | Again, not a lawyer, | 再次声明 我不是律师 |
[16:24] | but my advice would be to move on with your life, | 但我建议你放手向前看 |
[16:26] | like I’m gonna do with mine. | 我也准备向前看了 |
[16:27] | Move on? | 向前看 |
[16:28] | This cookbook is the first thing | 这本食谱是我第一次 |
[16:30] | I’ve ever accomplished all on my own. | 独自完成的成就 |
[16:32] | Not as a wife, not as a mom, but for me. | 不是作为妻子和孩子妈 而是我自己 |
[16:35] | And now I’m supposed to just let | 现在要我眼睁睁 |
[16:37] | that crooked publisher take it all away? | 看那个骗人的出版商夺走一切 |
[16:39] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没有那么简单 |
[16:40] | It is to me. | 对我而言是的 |
[16:42] | Erica, did I ever tell you | 爱丽卡 我有没有告诉过你 |
[16:43] | why I think I could have been a lawyer? | 我为什么觉得我本可以成为律师 |
[16:45] | Because you like to argue with everyone about everything? | 因为你凡事都喜欢跟人争论吗 |
[16:48] | Because I would fight with every fiber of my being | 因为我愿意使出浑身解数 |
[16:52] | for the things I care about. | 捍卫我在乎的东西 |
[16:53] | My family. My friends. What’s right. | 捍卫家人 朋友 正确的事 |
[16:58] | I thought maybe you got some of that from me. | 我还以为你多少继承了我这点 |
[17:00] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[17:07] | My mom was back in arbitration, | 我妈再次进行仲裁 |
[17:09] | but without Erica or any evidence, | 但没有爱丽卡和任何证物 |
[17:11] | her case seemed to be open and shut. | 她的纠纷似乎是一目了然的 |
[17:12] | Mrs. Goldberg, do you have anything further to present? | 金伯格太太 你还有进一步证明吗 |
[17:15] | Only my word. | 只有我的话 |
[17:17] | I did not sign that addendum. | 我没有签那份附录 |
[17:19] | I’m ready to make my ruling | 我已准备好做出裁决 |
[17:20] | and be done with both of you forever. | 这辈子再也不见你们两个 |
[17:22] | Not so fast. | 慢着 |
[17:23] | And then, in a hero moment straight out of “L.A. Law,” | 接着 和《洛城法网》一模一样的英雄时刻 |
[17:26] | a badass in shoulder pads showed up to save the day. | 厉害的垫肩女法官出现拯救大局 |
[17:29] | Erica, what are you doing here? | 爱丽卡 你怎么来了 |
[17:30] | Fighting for something I care about. | 捍卫我在乎的东西 |
[17:31] | I’d like to call Murray Goldberg to the stand. | 我想请默里·金伯格出庭作证 |
[17:33] | A surprise, 11th-hour witness? | 最后一刻的惊人证人 |
[17:35] | Oh, you are in for it now. | 这下你完蛋了 |
[17:37] | I-I object. | 我反对 |
[17:38] | On what grounds? | 以什么理由反对 |
[17:39] | I’ll allow it. | 我允许 |
[17:40] | Let’s see where this goes. | 看你们有什么把戏 |
[17:41] | Mr. Goldberg, isn’t it true that you were asked | 金伯格先生 你妻子的签约派对当天 |
[17:43] | to take pictures at your wife’s signing party? | 你被要求拍摄照片 这属实吗 |
[17:45] | That’s what people are saying. | 人们都是这么说的 |
[17:46] | And isn’t it also true that you’re a forgetful loaf | 你是个健忘的懒汉 |
[17:48] | who’s never sure of what he has | 从来记不清自己做过什么 |
[17:50] | or hasn’t done? | 这也属实吗 |
[17:51] | I can say with full confidence | 我可以非常自信地说 |
[17:53] | that I’m a, you know… | 我就是 那个什么 |
[17:54] | And do you recognize this? | 你能认出这是什么吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, that’s one of those photo things! | 这就是装照片的那玩意 |
[17:57] | Indeed, it is. | 没错 |
[17:58] | And this one has your name on it. | 这上面有你的名字 |
[18:00] | Are those the pictures from my signing party? | 那是我签约派对的照片吗 |
[18:02] | Hey, it is. | 还真是 |
[18:03] | Here’s a pic of your cheesy casserole. | 这是芝士砂锅的照片 |
[18:04] | But, perhaps, can I direct you to the last photo? | 我或许可以请你翻看最后一张照片 |
[18:06] | Will you look at that? | 瞧瞧啊 |
[18:08] | Somebody’s a hero. | 某人的英雄举动 |
[18:10] | I knew it. Rock-solid evidence. | 我就知道 不容置疑的证据 |
[18:13] | Of what, exactly? | 证明了什么 |
[18:14] | That the addendum was forged by Mr. Whitby. | 合同附录是惠特比先生伪造的 |
[18:17] | Because, as you can clearly see in this photo, | 因为 照片中能清楚看到 |
[18:19] | you signed in purple Sharpie, like a weirdo, | 你像个怪胎似的 用紫色记号笔签字 |
[18:22] | while the contract right there is signed in blue. | 而合约上的签名是蓝色的 |
[18:23] | Mr. Whitby, do you have a response to this? | 惠特比先生 你对此有何回应 |
[18:25] | Yes, I do. | 我有 |
[18:28] | I lied. | 我骗人了 |
[18:29] | But this has been a hoot. Am I right? | 但这多有趣啊 对不对 |
[18:30] | The judgment is for Mrs. Goldberg. | 金伯格太太胜诉 |
[18:32] | – Yes! – ?Print her books. | -太棒了 -继续印她的书 |
[18:33] | We did it! My baby’s a lawyer. | 我们做到了 我的宝贝是律师 |
[18:36] | Well, not yet. | 还不是 |
[18:37] | But if helping people feels this good, | 但假如帮助别人感觉这么好 |
[18:39] | there is no way I’m not going to be. | 我绝对不会中途放弃 |
[18:40] | And I will be here to support you | 而我会一路支持着你 |
[18:42] | every step of the way. | 每一步都在 |
[18:43] | Whether or not you want me to. | 无论你想不想让我陪着 |
[18:46] | ?I know. | 我知道 |
[18:47] | And I know. | 我太知道了 |
[18:50] | I’m gonna remember this one. | 这一幕我肯定会记住 |
[18:52] | As Erica landed a big win for my mom, | 正当爱丽卡帮我妈赢得重大胜利 |
[18:54] | I was feeling terrible about Pops’ crash landing. | 我正因为老爷子的落水十分内疚 |
[18:56] | Pops, I’m so sorry. | 老爷子 我好抱歉 |
[18:58] | I never should have given you that powder. | 我根本不该让你喝那个粉 |
[19:00] | Oh, don’t be. I knew what I was taking. | 别内疚 我知道喝了没用 |
[19:02] | What? You knew it wasn’t real? | 什么 你知道不是真的 |
[19:04] | Then why’d you climb up on that high-dive? | 那你为什么爬到跳水台上去 |
[19:06] | For you. You seemed so upset I was slowing down, | 为了你 看到我放慢脚步你似乎很难过 |
[19:09] | I figured I’d give you a few days of the old Pops. | 我想为了你再装几天过去的老爷子 |
[19:11] | I’m so confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[19:13] | Then where’d all that energy come from? | 那你哪来的那么多活力 |
[19:14] | Simple. I am in incredible pain. | 很简单 我浑身疼得要命 |
[19:18] | I can’t believe you did that for me. | 真不敢相信你为我做了这些 |
[19:20] | It wasn’t just for you, kiddo. | 不只是为了你 孩子 |
[19:22] | As much as you miss the young Pops, | 不只是你怀念当年的老爷子 |
[19:24] | I miss him, too. | 我也怀念 |
[19:26] | Just so you know, | 要知道 |
[19:27] | I’m okay with just sorting coins. | 我不介意陪你整理硬币 |
[19:29] | As long as I can be with you. | 只要能陪着你 |
[19:31] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[19:31] | Because I’m not gonna be doing much moving for a while. | 因为我这段时间都不会动弹了 |
[19:35] | Do you remember the end of “Cocoon,” | 你记得《魔茧》的结尾吗 |
[19:38] | when all the older people leave Earth | 那些老年人离开地球 |
[19:40] | to go to that planet where they can be young forever? | 去了能让他们永远年轻的星球 |
[19:44] | Would you take that deal? | 换做是你会去吗 |
[19:47] | And miss hanging with my best friend? | 错过跟我最好的朋友共度时光吗 |
[19:50] | Not a chance. | 绝对不会 |
[19:54] | Thanks to Pops, | 多亏了老爷子 |
[19:55] | I picked up a thing or two over the years. | 我这些年学到了不少东西 |
[19:58] | Eventually, we all slow down. | 最终 我们的脚步都会慢下来 |
[20:00] | But it doesn’t matter if you’re growing older or growing up. | 但无论是变老还是长大 都没有关系 |
[20:03] | The important thing is to appreciate the victories. | 重要的是 珍惜每次胜利 |
[20:07] | In the end, every moment is worth savoring. | 归根结底 每一刻都值得细细体会 |
[20:10] | And no matter what stage of life you’re in, | 无论你在人生的哪个阶段 |
[20:12] | a fountain of youth will never be as magical | 与挚爱分享的时光 |
[20:15] | as time spent with the ones you love. | 远比青春之泉更充满魔力 |
[20:22] | You’re making me very curious about you. | 你成功引起了我的注意 |
[20:28] | Hey, guys. I’m just here to return — | 大伙 我来还 |
[20:29] | Oh, my God! What happend to your skin? | 我的天 你们的皮肤怎么了 |
[20:31] | It’s gorgeous, right? | 绝美 对不对 |
[20:32] | As pro body builders now, | 正如专业健美人士一样 |
[20:34] | it’s important to enhance our jacked musculature | 把练壮的肌肉晒成古铜色 |
[20:36] | with a beautiful bronze hue. | 是十分重要的 |
[20:38] | That is not bronze. | 那可不是古铜色 |
[20:39] | That’s because we went to the roof without any sunscreen. | 因为我们没涂防晒霜就去屋顶晒太阳 |
[20:42] | We’re beet red now, | 虽然现在是甜菜红 |
[20:43] | but it should settle into a lovely mahogany. | 但缓缓就会变成美妙的红木色 |
[20:45] | It’s so worth it. | 太值了 |
[20:46] | You have third-degree burns. | 你们这是三度晒伤 |
[20:48] | You’re just jealous | 我不过是嫉妒 |
[20:49] | ’cause your skin isn’t this glorious chestnut. | 因为你没有这美妙的栗色皮肤 |
[20:51] | Now, watch my bi’s and tri’s dance | 看我的二头肌三头肌舞动 |
[20:54] | as I bring a little body oil to the party. | 我这就涂一些身体油 |
[20:57] | I’ll get the aloe vera. | 我去拿芦荟 |