时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You, Eleanor Shellstrop, are dead. | 你 埃莉诺·谢尔斯卓普 已经去世了 |
[00:06] | Cool. | 了解 |
[00:07] | Eleanor, you are my soul mate. | 埃莉诺 你是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[00:09] | There’s been a big mistake. | 这是一个天大的误会 |
[00:12] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不应该来「善地」 |
[00:14] | Wait, what? | 慢着 你说啥 |
[00:15] | These people might be good, | 这些人固然「好」 |
[00:18] | but are they really that much better than me? | 但他们真比我强很多吗 |
[00:23] | Eleanor! | 埃莉诺 |
[00:24] | This is all happening because of you! | 这一切皆因你而起 |
[00:26] | Give me a chance. | 给我一个机会 |
[00:27] | Let me earn my place here. | 让我赢得一席之地 |
[00:29] | Let me be your ethical guinea pig. | 让我做你伦理学方面的小白鼠 |
[00:31] | My soul is in your hands, soul mate. | 我的灵魂掌握在你手里了 灵魂伴侣 |
[00:36] | I… I don’t know what to do here. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[00:38] | This is a mess, morally speaking. | 这就是道德灾难 |
[00:40] | This is a putrid, disgusting bowl of ethical soup. | 就像一碗变质的汤 品质已经大大的坏了 |
[00:44] | Okay, well how about we just chill | 好吧 不如我们先淡定一下 |
[00:47] | and go to the town meeting and talk it out after? | 先去参加会议 别的以后再谈 |
[00:51] | Great. | 很好 |
[00:52] | How do I make that helper woman show up? | 我要怎么召唤那个女助手 |
[00:55] | Hello? Front desk lady? | 在吗 接待小姐 |
[00:57] | Magical slave robot? | 神奇机器人 |
[00:59] | – Excuse me, Janet? – Hi there. | -打住 珍妮特 -在 |
[01:02] | Still not used to it. | 还没适应 |
[01:03] | Janet, I need… quick question: | 珍妮特 我需要… 先回答我 |
[01:06] | can anyone access our search history, | 别人会知道我们的搜索历史吗 |
[01:08] | or is this an incognito browsing situation | 或者说这是匿名浏览模式吗 |
[01:11] | like when you’re stalking a hot mailman from your work computer? | 比如你用工作电脑人肉一个帅哥邮递员的话 |
[01:14] | It is 100% confidential. | 是百分之百保密的 |
[01:15] | No one can access what you ask me, including Michael. | 没人知道你问我的内容 包括迈克尔 |
[01:19] | Now, what kind of pornography would you like to see? | 所以你想要什么类型的黄片 |
[01:21] | No. No, no, no, not porn. | 不不不 不是黄片 |
[01:23] | I… I need clothes | 我需要衣服 |
[01:24] | like yours and Chidi’s with the stripes. | 就像你和奇迪穿的条纹睡衣 |
[01:27] | There you go. | 给 |
[01:30] | Everybody, everybody! | 各位 各位 |
[01:32] | Gather round, please, thank you, thank you. | 这边集合一下 谢谢了 |
[01:34] | Obviously, there’s something very wrong with this neighborhood. | 很显然 我们街区出现了很严重的问题 |
[01:38] | We don’t know what it is, | 我们不知道是什么问题 |
[01:39] | how long it will last, | 问题会持续多久 |
[01:41] | or what caused it. | 或者原因是什么 |
[01:43] | What do we know, Janet? | 有什么已知的 珍妮特 |
[01:44] | We know where it happened. | 我们知道哪里出了问题 |
[01:46] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[01:47] | Yes, thank you, Janet. | 是的 谢谢你 珍妮特 |
[01:48] | The chaos happened here. | 这里发生了混乱 |
[01:49] | See, that’s the trouble with these perfect systems. | 我们完美的体系出现了问题 |
[01:52] | One little flaw can lead to… | 一点小缺陷就会导致 |
[01:55] | Well, it can lead to Gary over there. | 像加里这样的状况 |
[01:59] | Hey, Gary. | 加里 |
[02:00] | Hang in there, buddy. | 挺住 哥们 |
[02:03] | Boy, my armpits are leaking. | 我的腋下出水了 |
[02:04] | What is that called again? | 这叫什么来着 |
[02:05] | – Sweat. – Right, right. | -出汗 -对对 |
[02:07] | Still not used to being in a human body. | 还没习惯这具人类躯体 |
[02:09] | And what do you do with sweat? | 要是出汗了怎么办 |
[02:10] | Do… do you lick it away, is that right? | 是要舔掉吗 这样吗 |
[02:11] | No, you dab it with a cloth. | 不 用手帕擦掉 |
[02:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[02:15] | And then you lick the cloth? | 然后把手帕舔干净吗 |
[02:17] | That seems weirder. | 感觉更怪了 |
[02:20] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[02:21] | Look! | 你看 |
[02:22] | Okay. That’s a good sign. | 好 这是个好征兆 |
[02:24] | It… it could mean that this is almost over. | 也许说明问题要解决了 |
[02:27] | Such a relief. | 太好了 |
[02:29] | That was my first time as a fashion “don’t,” | 我还是第一次穿得跟时尚这么不搭边 |
[02:30] | and I did not care for it. | 我一点也不喜欢 |
[02:40] | Okay, things are settling down outside. | 好 外面的状况也解决了 |
[02:43] | I think it’s time to make me good, partner. | 该教我怎么变成好人了 伴侣 |
[02:48] | How do we do it? | 我们要怎么做 |
[02:49] | Is there a pill I can take or something I could vape? | 有什么药丸或者神奇烟雾吗 |
[02:52] | Where did you get a chalkboard? | 你从哪儿弄的黑板 |
[02:54] | It’s the Good Place; | 这里可是「善地」 |
[02:54] | you can get anything you want at any time. | 随时随地 想要什么就要什么 |
[02:57] | And you chose a chalkboard? | 而你选了黑板吗 |
[02:59] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[03:01] | “The Metaphysics of Morals” By Immanuel Kant. | 伊曼纽尔·康德的《道德形而上学原理》 |
[03:03] | It’s a treatise on the aesthetic preconditions | 这是美学前提下 |
[03:06] | of the mind’s receptivity to duty. | 主观对责任的承受度的论著 |
[03:08] | A book on how to act good. | 就是教你怎么做好人 |
[03:11] | Great! So you’ve decided to help me? | 太棒了 所以你决定要帮我了 |
[03:12] | I don’t know. There’s a thousand questions. | 我不知道 问题太多了 |
[03:15] | Is there a moral imperative to help you? | 帮你是否出于道德必要性 |
[03:18] | Do I have a greater obligation to my community? | 我是否能对我的街区尽更大的义务 |
[03:21] | Are you taking someone else’s spot, | 你是否占用了别人的位置 |
[03:22] | someone who deserves to be here? | 本该属于这里的好人呢 |
[03:24] | On that question, | 这个问题你不用担心 |
[03:25] | I honestly think I was just put here by mistake. | 我真心认为我只是失误被安排在这儿 |
[03:29] | Because Michael called me Eleanor Shellstrop, | 因为迈克尔叫我埃莉诺·谢尔斯卓普 |
[03:31] | so he knows I’m me. | 所以他知道我是我 |
[03:33] | He’s just wrong about my overall “quality” level. | 他只是搞错了我好和坏的「品质」 |
[03:37] | Please, help me, man. | 拜托了 帮帮我 |
[03:39] | I swear I am worth it. | 我发誓你不会后悔的 |
[03:41] | Tell me one fact that you know about me. | 说出一点你对我的了解 |
[03:44] | I mean, we spent the whole day together. | 我们整天待在一起 |
[03:46] | You must remember something. | 你肯定记得什么吧 |
[03:49] | What country am I from? | 我来自哪个国家 |
[03:51] | Is it racist if I say Africa? | 我说非洲会不会有点种族歧视 |
[03:53] | Yes, and Africa is not a country. | 是 而且非洲不是一个国家 |
[03:55] | I am from Senegal. | 我来自塞内加尔 |
[03:56] | Do I have any siblings? | 我有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[03:59] | Where did I go to college? | 我在哪儿上的大学 |
[04:00] | Trick question. | 差点上你的当 |
[04:01] | You didn’t. | 你没上过大学 |
[04:02] | I was literally a college professor. | 鄙人可是一名大学教授 |
[04:05] | Do you not remember one single thing about me? | 我的事你一点儿也记不住吗 |
[04:08] | Dude, things have been nuts around here. | 大哥 出了这么多乱七八糟的事 |
[04:10] | I bet you don’t know anything about me. | 你肯定也记不着我的事 |
[04:12] | You were born in Phoenix. You went to school in Tempe. | 你出生于凤凰城 在坦佩上的学 |
[04:14] | You’re an only child. | 你是独生子女 |
[04:15] | Your favorite show is something called “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” | 最喜欢的节目叫《亚特兰大贵妇的真实生活》 |
[04:18] | and your favorite book is Kendall Jenner’s Instagram feed. | 最喜欢的读物是肯达尔·詹娜的「图享」推送 |
[04:24] | How did you know all that? | 你都怎么知道的 |
[04:25] | Because you are constantly talking about yourself. | 因为你一直在讲自己的事 |
[04:29] | You are the most self-obsessed person I have ever met. | 你是我见过最自我的人了 |
[04:33] | You should see Kendall Jenner’s Instagram feed. | 你真该看看肯达尔·詹娜的「图享」推送 |
[04:36] | Okay, this is my fear about you, Eleanor. | 这就是我担心的地方 埃莉诺 |
[04:37] | You are too selfish to ever be a good person. | 你太自私了 做不了好人 |
[04:41] | Well, I think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错了 |
[04:43] | What country am I from, again? | 我来自哪个国家来着 |
[04:44] | Sen… | 赛… |
[04:45] | sodyne. | 尔号 |
[04:47] | That is a brand of toothpaste. | 你说的是牙膏名 |
[04:49] | Look, the only thing that you are concerned with | 看吧 你现在就只在乎 |
[04:51] | is your own happiness. | 你自己的幸福 |
[04:54] | That’s your problem. | 这就是你的问题 |
[04:59] | Okay, names in the hat. | 好了 把名字放进帽子里 |
[05:01] | Time to pick a designated driver. | 看看谁负责开车 不能喝酒 |
[05:04] | And the loser is… | 中招的是… |
[05:07] | Betsy. | 贝特西 |
[05:08] | Wait, you never get picked, | 等等 你从来没中过 |
[05:10] | and you’re always the one who draws the name. | 而且纸条都是你写的 |
[05:11] | – Let me see that. – There’s no need. | -让我看看 -没这必要 |
[05:13] | Everyone here believes in my integrity 100%, | 这里每个人都百分百相信我诚实又正直 |
[05:15] | right, guys? | 对吧 各位 |
[05:17] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[05:19] | For the record, | 郑重声明 |
[05:21] | I did that out of principle, | 出于原则 我才这么做 |
[05:23] | because it absolutely had your name on it. | 因为那上面绝对就是你的名字 |
[05:25] | If I check the other ones, | 如果我检查剩下的纸条 |
[05:26] | I can figure it out by process of elimination. | 用排除法就能知道真相 |
[05:31] | Again… | 重申 |
[05:33] | Out of principle. | 原则问题 |
[05:35] | Let it wash over you, Betsy. | 接纳当下吧 贝特西 |
[05:36] | This is what integrity looks like. | 大写的正直和诚实 |
[05:41] | All right, everyone, let’s get started. | 好了 各位 我们开始吧 |
[05:43] | Things have settled down. | 混乱终于平息了 |
[05:46] | So hopefully, we’re off and running. | 我们总算能继续迈向新生活了 |
[05:48] | Welcome to orientation, day two. | 欢迎来到迎新第二日 |
[05:51] | Now, today we’re gonna start with something | 今天我们要学的 |
[05:53] | that everyone has always wanted to do. | 是每个人都梦寐以求的 |
[05:57] | Flying. | 飞翔 |
[06:00] | Now that you’re dead, let’s live a little, right? | 既然大家都死了 何不快「活」一把 |
[06:03] | Sorry… Michael? | 打扰一下 迈克尔 |
[06:05] | If… if I might? | 我能说句话吗 |
[06:07] | I was just thinking, earlier today in all of the chaos, | 我只是觉得 在之前的混乱中 |
[06:10] | large swaths of this neighborhood were destroyed. | 街区遭到了大规模破坏 |
[06:13] | We thought perhaps some of us could… | 也许我们中一些人… |
[06:15] | volunteer to help clean up the debris. | 愿意帮忙清理现场 |
[06:17] | You know, it’s quite a fun way to band together as a community, | 这样也是增进大家感情的好办法 |
[06:20] | isn’t that right, Jianyu? | 对吗 剑宇 |
[06:23] | Yeah, sorry. | 对了 抱歉 |
[06:24] | For those of you who don’t know, | 你们中一些人可能还不知道 |
[06:25] | my soul mate, Jianyu here, is a Buddhist monk. | 我的灵魂伴侣剑宇 是佛教弟子 |
[06:27] | He took a vow of silence that he’s still observing, | 他恪守缄默法则至今 |
[06:30] | even here, in the Good Place. | 即便到了「善地」也不言不语 |
[06:33] | It’s truly inspiring. | 真让人叹服 |
[06:34] | Well, Tahani, it’s not really your job to clean up, | 塔哈妮 虽然清扫垃圾不是你的事 |
[06:37] | but I suppose there’s no harm if you really want to. | 但你实在想做也无妨 |
[06:40] | Well, hurrah. | 太好啦 |
[06:42] | We need about… 12 volunteers. | 我们需要大概… 12名志愿者吧 |
[06:45] | I can’t believe all these people are passing on flying | 这些人竟然愿意放弃飞翔 |
[06:48] | to pick up garbage all day. | 浪费一整天来捡垃圾 |
[06:50] | Have fun, nerds. | 捡垃圾愉快 白痴们 |
[06:52] | I’ll be soaring through the air like a forkin’ bird. | 反正我他喵的要像只鸟一样笑傲长空 |
[06:56] | Eleanor and I would love to help. | 我和埃莉诺很乐意帮忙 |
[06:57] | Hurrah-hurrah, yay. | 太好啦 |
[06:59] | Dude. | 大哥 |
[07:00] | You want to prove you’re not selfish? | 你不是想证明你不自私吗 |
[07:01] | Here’s the perfect test. | 这是绝佳机会 |
[07:03] | There’s something fun that you want to do, | 你想做的趣事 |
[07:04] | and then there’s something less fun | 和为公共利益而做的没劲之事 |
[07:05] | that people are doing for the common good. | 同时摆在你面前 |
[07:08] | Which do you choose? | 你会选哪个 |
[07:11] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[07:22] | Hey, up there, | 你好 |
[07:24] | having fun, or does it maybe suck, probably? | 飞翔好玩吗 应该挺没意思的吧 |
[07:27] | Well, I wouldn’t call it fun, | 要我说 这不叫好玩 |
[07:29] | I’d say it’s like 50 million simultaneous orgasms, | 应该说是同时体验五千万次性高潮 |
[07:32] | but better. | 甚至还要更爽 |
[07:34] | How’s volunteer garbage pickup? | 当捡垃圾志愿者感觉如何 |
[07:36] | – About the same. – Great! | -和飞一样爽 -太棒了 |
[07:42] | You know, this really reminds me of my time in Vietnam, | 这让我想起在越南待过的日子 |
[07:45] | picking up mortar shells with my godmother, Diana. | 跟我教母戴安娜一起捡迫击炮弹 |
[07:48] | Doesn’t really matter of what she’s a princess of. | 她是个王妃还是什么的 无所谓了 |
[07:50] | It’s not really important. | 都不重要 |
[07:51] | Tahani! How goes the cleaning? | 塔哈妮 清理得怎样了 |
[07:53] | Swimmingly, Michael. | 非常顺利 迈克尔 |
[07:55] | And I have to say | 我不得不说 |
[07:56] | this neighborhood that you’ve built is truly a masterpiece, | 你构建的街区真是一个杰作啊 |
[07:59] | the likes of which I’ve never seen. | 我从未见过这么美的地方 |
[08:01] | And I’ve been to Johnny Depp’s private bird sanctuary. | 我还去过约翰尼·德普私人鸟园呢 |
[08:03] | Well, thank you. That’s very kind of you to say. | 谢谢 你真贴心 |
[08:06] | But it’s also dead wrong. | 但你言过其实了 |
[08:09] | This neighborhood is a disaster. | 这个街区就是场灾难 |
[08:11] | See, I must have made a mistake somewhere. | 我肯定哪里出了错 |
[08:14] | And it led to all this chaos, | 才引起这一切的混乱 |
[08:15] | and now I’m just… I’m just terrified | 现在我… 我真的害怕 |
[08:17] | that it’s gonna happen again. | 接下来还会出乱子 |
[08:18] | I’m trying to put a good face on… | 我努力摆出一副笑脸… |
[08:20] | well, this… this face that I’ve constructed for myself. | 用这张我自己造的脸 |
[08:23] | But the truth is, | 但是事实上 |
[08:26] | I… I’m just miserable. | 我要愁死了 |
[08:28] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:30] | Thank you so much for your service. | 很感谢你们的志愿服务 |
[08:32] | No. | 糟糕 |
[08:33] | Powerful people do not handle failure well. | 大人物都经不起打击 |
[08:35] | Michael could be heading for a total meltdown. | 迈克尔可能会彻底崩溃 |
[08:39] | Soul mate, are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 灵魂伴侣 你想的和我一样吗 |
[08:42] | Should we say it at the same time? | 倒数三个数一起说 |
[08:44] | All right. One, two, three. | 来 三 二 一 |
[08:47] | We must help Michael. | 我们必须帮助迈克尔 |
[08:49] | You sly devil. | 真是狡猾 |
[08:51] | You’re going to keep me on my toes, aren’t you? | 你还真乐此不疲了 |
[08:53] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 快 我们走 |
[08:58] | Hey, Gunnar! Hey, Antonio! | 冈纳 安东尼奥 |
[08:59] | Hey, Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[09:00] | – Isn’t this great? – Yeah. | -是不是很好玩 -是的 |
[09:02] | When I thought of the afterlife, | 一想到「死后世界」 |
[09:04] | I totally pictured being | 我脑海里就浮现出 |
[09:06] | an unpaid, non-flying janitor. | 一个无偿劳动又不会飞的清洁工 |
[09:08] | Us too! | 我们也是 |
[09:10] | You guys are so fun. | 你们太好玩了 |
[09:12] | Just relentlessly fun. | 真是无休止地好玩 |
[09:14] | I keep thinking, “When are they gonna stop being fun?” | 我一直在想「他们什么时候才能不好玩」 |
[09:16] | And the answer is never. | 答案是永远不能 |
[09:18] | You’re never gonna stop. | 无休无止 |
[09:22] | Well, I have had a pretty full day of being unselfish. | 我这一整天都在无私奉献 |
[09:26] | I’ve made some new friends. | 还交了几个新朋友 |
[09:27] | My area’s almost garbage-free. | 我负责的区域也都干净了 |
[09:30] | So you’re gonna help me figure out how to stay, right? | 所以你会帮我留在「善地」吧 |
[09:33] | Well, that is a really tough question. | 这个问题很棘手 |
[09:35] | Most great philosophers would say | 大多数伟大的哲学家们都会说 |
[09:37] | helping you is pointless, | 帮你没意义 |
[09:38] | that you can’t try to be good, | 因为你没办法努力变成好人 |
[09:39] | especially when your motivations are so obviously corrupt. | 尤其是你的初衷出于自私时 |
[09:42] | Yeah, but what do most great philosophers know? | 没错 但那些哲学家们懂什么 |
[09:45] | On the other hand, | 话说回来 |
[09:45] | Aristotle thought that moral virtue is something | 亚里斯多德认为一个人的道德品质 |
[09:47] | that you could get better at. | 是可以主观改善的 |
[09:49] | He… he compared it to playing the flute. | 他将其比作吹长笛 |
[09:51] | The more you practice, the more you improve. | 熟能生巧 |
[09:53] | Aristotle! That’s my boy, right there. | 亚里士多德 好样的 说得真好 |
[09:55] | He was the best. | 他最棒了 |
[09:56] | I mean, most people agree he was the best one. | 大多数人都认为他是最棒的 |
[09:59] | So it sounds to me like you are on board the “Help Eleanor” train. | 看来你同意加入「拯救埃莉诺」计划了 |
[10:03] | Well, I’ve narrowed it down to two possibilities: | 我已经把答案总结到两个了 |
[10:05] | yes and no. | 同意或拒绝 |
[10:07] | Well, no worries. | 别有压力 |
[10:09] | Just hit me up when you’re done weighing my life in your hands. | 你权衡好的我命运后 跟我说一下就行 |
[10:13] | I’ll just keep doing what I do best: | 我就继续做我最擅长的事 |
[10:15] | being super considerate and selfless. | 既体贴又无私 |
[10:20] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[10:21] | Okay, Eleanor, reminder. | 埃莉诺 跟你说一下 |
[10:22] | We switched to a rotating system | 我们决定采取轮流的方法 |
[10:24] | for choosing a designated driver, | 来选择代驾司机 |
[10:26] | and it’s your turn. | 今天轮到你了 |
[10:27] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[10:29] | Full disclosure, | 坦白说 |
[10:30] | I forgot we were doing this new system. | 我忘了我们换新制度了 |
[10:32] | I got off work early. | 我下班早 |
[10:33] | I’ve been here for about an hour, | 都来了一个小时了 |
[10:35] | and I’m already pretty drunk. | 已经醉得不行了 |
[10:37] | Someone else will do it. | 那就换个人开吧 |
[10:39] | Good call. | 真明智 |
[10:40] | Guess the only place I’ll be driving | 看来我要驶往的唯一地方 |
[10:41] | is through the giant loophole | 就是这个我无意中发现的 |
[10:42] | in the system I accidentally discovered. | 新制度中的巨大漏洞了 |
[10:54] | I can’t believe they’ve managed to mix one million flavors together, | 他们把几百万种口味混在一起 |
[10:57] | and yet, somehow, I can taste each individual one. | 但我竟然能尝出每种味道 |
[11:00] | It’s remarkable. | 太厉害了 |
[11:02] | I got no-flavor. | 我这个没有味道 |
[11:04] | – It’s all I deserve, really. – No. | -我只配吃这种 -不 |
[11:06] | Look, I… I appreciate you trying to cheer me up. | 我很感激你想哄我开心 |
[11:08] | I really do, but you don’t understand. | 真的 但你不明白 |
[11:10] | This was the very first neighborhood that I got to design. | 这是我第一个独自设计的街区 |
[11:14] | It was my chance to prove myself, | 是我证明自己的机会 |
[11:16] | and now I’ve blown it. | 却被我搞砸了 |
[11:17] | You know, sometimes a flaw can make something even more beautiful, | 有时候有些缺点反而能使一切更迷人 |
[11:20] | like with Cindy Crawford and how short she is. | 比如辛迪·克劳馥「超级名模」 她多矮啊 |
[11:23] | Tahani, if I made one tiny mistake in my design, | 塔哈妮 哪怕我的设计中出了一点小差错 |
[11:26] | if there’s a single glitch in the system, | 哪怕这个系统中有一点小漏洞 |
[11:28] | if even one blade of grass | 甚至是一片草 |
[11:30] | is angled a… a fraction of a degree off… | 摆动的方向偏了一度 |
[11:36] | The whole neighborhood is compromised. | 这个街区就毁了 |
[11:40] | Whose dog is that? | 这谁的狗 |
[11:41] | Guys, whose dog is that? | 你们知道这是谁的狗吗 |
[11:45] | Whose dog is that? | 这狗谁的啊 |
[11:47] | See, this is one of those glitches I was talking about. | 你看 这就是我说的漏洞 |
[11:51] | Nice try, puppy! | 别做梦了 狗狗 |
[12:03] | That was a close one. | 真险啊 |
[12:04] | Teacup? | 小茶杯 |
[12:08] | Have you seen my dog? | 你看见我家狗了吗 |
[12:17] | Shouldn’t these be magical trash bags? | 这些不应该是什么魔法垃圾袋吗 |
[12:20] | Five more minutes, flyers! | 还有五分钟 飞人们 |
[12:21] | Five more minutes! | 还有五分钟 |
[12:23] | Man, really? | 天呐 不是吧 |
[12:33] | Janet, I’m finished with cleanup, and I’m ready to fly. | 珍妮特 我已经清理完了 可以飞了 |
[12:36] | How do I start? | 怎么开始 |
[12:37] | Hop on the launch pad | 跳上发射台 |
[12:38] | and conjure an image that brings you pure joy. | 想象能让你感到快乐的事情 |
[12:40] | Some people think of their wedding day | 有些人会想起他们婚礼那天 |
[12:42] | or favorite vacation spot. | 或者是最爱的度假胜地 |
[12:44] | People puking on roller coasters. | 坐过山车被吓吐的蠢货 |
[12:47] | People puking on roller coasters. | 坐过山车被吓吐的蠢货 |
[12:51] | It’s working! | 成功了 |
[12:53] | What the fork? | 他喵的怎么回事 |
[12:57] | Janet, any chance this is a scheduled trash storm? | 珍妮特 这垃圾风暴是安排好的吗 |
[13:03] | So here’s the situation, Pevita. | 是这样的 皮维塔 |
[13:06] | I kind of kicked your dog into the sun. | 我好像把你的狗踢上天了 |
[13:09] | But I got her back. | 但我把它带回来了 |
[13:10] | Everything… everything seems fine. | 好像…好像没什么问题 |
[13:13] | Teacup, thank goodness you’re okay. | 小茶杯 谢天谢地你没事 |
[13:16] | Everyone, it is merely a construct of a dog. | 各位 这只狗只是个虚体 |
[13:19] | It feels no pain or joy or love. | 感觉不到痛苦 快乐 也感觉不到爱 |
[13:23] | Teacup doesn’t love me? | 小茶杯不爱我吗 |
[13:27] | No, no, no, no, no, it definitely feels love. | 不不不 它肯定能感受到爱 |
[13:30] | Do you actually want a dog that loves you a little bit more? | 你真的想要一只更爱你的狗吗 |
[13:32] | Because I can kick her right back into the sun | 我可以再把它踢上天 |
[13:34] | and get you another one just like that. | 然后给你弄一只 |
[13:35] | – No! – Boy. | -才不要 -天啊 |
[13:36] | I’m making things worse. | 我把事情越弄越糟了 |
[13:38] | Okay, all right, that’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[13:39] | Breathe. Breathe… do you breathe? | 呼吸 深呼吸 能喘上气吗 |
[13:41] | If you do, then just breathe | 如果能 就深呼吸 |
[13:42] | ’cause everything’s fine, Michael, it’s fine. | 一切都很好 迈克尔 都很好 |
[13:47] | It’s raining garbage. Run! | 下垃圾雨了 快跑 |
[13:51] | No, no, no, I’m gonna run this way. | 不对 我得往这里跑 |
[13:59] | Chidi! | 奇迪 |
[14:01] | Before you say anything… | 在你开口之前 |
[14:04] | That’s it, I just don’t want you to say anything. | 我没话要说 就是不想让你说话 |
[14:06] | – What did you do? – Nothing! | -你干了什么好事 -我没有 |
[14:08] | It just started raining trash | 就是突然下垃圾雨了 |
[14:09] | out of nowhere for no reason at all. | 莫名其妙啊 |
[14:13] | Okay, fine, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[14:15] | My bag broke, and I ditched the trash | 我垃圾袋破了 我就把垃圾 |
[14:17] | instead of taking it all the way to the dumpster. | 随便塞在别的地方 没有把垃圾扔进垃圾桶 |
[14:19] | But in my defense, | 容我先辩解一下 |
[14:21] | there were only five minutes left in flying | 飞行体验只剩五分钟了 |
[14:23] | and I wanted to go flying. | 人家想感受下飞翔的感觉 |
[14:25] | How is that a defense? | 这算什么辩解 |
[14:26] | You made a bad choice. | 你做了错误的选择 |
[14:27] | I made a bad choice? | 我做了错误的选择 |
[14:29] | We could have literally been flying, | 我们本来可以真的去飞的 |
[14:31] | and all you wanted to do was talk about morals. | 但你满脑子就想着仁义道德 |
[14:33] | I mean, you’re like the worst part of Superman. | 你简直就是超人最无趣的时候 |
[14:36] | This is a relief. | 太好了 |
[14:37] | I can stop my deliberations. | 我也不用再顾忌了 |
[14:39] | You’re a selfish person, | 你就是个自私的人 |
[14:40] | and it is pointless to help you. | 完全没必要帮你 |
[14:41] | You are on your own. | 你就靠自己吧 |
[14:43] | Man. | 天呐 |
[14:45] | How ’bout this trash storm, Gunnar? | 这场垃圾风暴怎么样 冈纳 |
[14:47] | More cleaning up to do. | 有更多垃圾可以捡了 |
[14:48] | It’s a…it’s a dream come true. | 简直是美梦成真啊 |
[14:56] | We’re okay! | 我们没事 |
[14:57] | You can’t die here. | 在这里死不了 |
[14:59] | Come on, I mean, even you have to admit, | 你看 就算是你也得承认 |
[15:01] | those guys are psycho. | 这俩人就是奇葩 |
[15:05] | I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[15:06] | I mean, it’s my duty to be calm and in control | 我的职责就是要保持冷静 掌控大局 |
[15:10] | and I’m falling apart. | 但是感觉都失控了 |
[15:11] | No, Michael, you are a paragon of fortitude. | 不 迈克尔 你就是坚韧的典范 |
[15:15] | You’re a mountain of strength. | 是力量之山 |
[15:17] | I’m not a mountain of strength. | 我才不是力量之山 |
[15:20] | I’m a canyon full of poo-poo. | 我就是堆满粑粑的峡谷 |
[15:25] | Jianyu, the architect of this neighborhood has just referred to himself | 剑宇 咱们街区的建造者伤心欲绝 |
[15:28] | as a canyon full of poo-poo. | 都把自己比作堆满粑粑的峡谷了 |
[15:31] | Surely now, you will say something? | 都这个时候了 你还不说点什么吗 |
[15:33] | Grace us with your vocalized wisdom. | 用你那智慧之声开导我们 |
[15:35] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托 我求你了 |
[15:54] | Yes, yes, I understand. | 是的 是的 我明白了 |
[15:57] | The strength is inside me. | 力量就在我体内 |
[15:59] | It’s been there all along. | 自始至终都在那里 |
[16:01] | No, of course, I can overcome any obstacle. | 当然 我能克服一切困难 |
[16:04] | Thank you, Jianyu, thank you. | 谢谢你 剑宇 谢谢 |
[16:10] | I’m back. | 我又满血复活了 |
[16:15] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[16:16] | You have so much to teach me. | 我能从你这里学习好多啊 |
[16:19] | Maybe I should try to be silent too. | 或许我也该试试跟你一样不说话 |
[16:21] | No really, look. | 真的 你瞧 |
[16:22] | Here I go. | 开始了 |
[16:27] | That was wonderful! | 感觉妙极了 |
[16:28] | So cleansing. | 内心都得到了净化 |
[16:39] | Just water tonight, huh? | 就喝水啊 |
[16:40] | Designated driver? | 今晚是你代驾吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah, it sucks. | 是啊 感觉太不好了 |
[16:43] | I think it’s awesome. | 我觉得挺好 |
[16:44] | I mean, someone’s got to do it, right? | 总得有人做这事 对吧 |
[16:46] | I think it’s a cool thing to do for people. | 我觉得为他人奉献非常棒 |
[16:48] | Yeah. No… no, I meant… | 是 不 我刚才是说 |
[16:50] | I meant… I… it sucks that I can’t do it more often, you know? | 为他人奉献的机会太少了 感觉真不好 |
[16:54] | I actually prefer it to drinking. | 事实上比起喝酒 我更爱代驾 |
[16:56] | Staying sober and knowing my friends will get home safe, | 保持清醒 送我的朋友们安全到家 |
[17:01] | that’s my buzz. | 这样我才开心 |
[17:06] | Hey, guys, good news and bad news. | 姐妹们 好消息和坏消息 |
[17:08] | See that hot bartender over there? | 看见那边的帅酒保了吗 |
[17:10] | He’s into me, and we’re gonna bang it out. | 他对我有意思 我们要去来一发 |
[17:13] | The bad news is, it means I can’t drive you guys home. | 坏消息是 我不能送你们回家了 |
[17:15] | But I did call a cab for you guys. | 但是我给你们叫了车 |
[17:18] | But they recognized my number, | 然而他们认出了我的号码 |
[17:20] | and they didn’t want to come. | 都不想来 |
[17:21] | I’ve thrown up in a lot of cabs. | 我曾经吐遍天下出租车 |
[17:23] | So are we good here? | 都没意见吧 |
[17:26] | Eleanor, you have a very important choice to make. | 埃莉诺 现在你得做出人生重大决定了 |
[17:28] | If you blow us off, | 如果你抛下我们 |
[17:30] | you are banned from Thursday night drinks forever. | 以后周四的闺蜜之夜都不准你参加了 |
[17:36] | Yeah, I’m good with that. | 好啊 我没意见 |
[17:38] | I’ll see you guys at work. | 那就公司见了 |
[17:39] | Peace! | 闪了 |
[17:40] | You, let’s go. | 你 跟老娘走 |
[17:56] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[17:57] | I saw you from my window. | 我从窗户看见你了 |
[18:00] | That’s where I live, by the way. | 顺便说下 我就住那儿 |
[18:02] | Not that you ever asked. | 虽然你从来都没问过 |
[18:04] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[18:05] | I went to all the places where I dumped trash earlier | 我去了我之前乱扔垃圾的地方 |
[18:10] | and cleaned it up | 都打扫干净了 |
[18:11] | so it couldn’t be traced back to me. | 这样他们就不会追查到我了 |
[18:13] | Well, it looks like you cleaned up everything. | 看来你把每个角落都打扫干净了 |
[18:18] | You’re doing this because you feel bad. | 你这么做是因为感到愧疚 |
[18:20] | And you’re not even doing it to get me to help you anymore | 你这么做不是因为你想让我帮你 |
[18:22] | because I told you that’s not gonna happen. | 因为我说了不会帮你 |
[18:25] | Okay, yeah, fine, I felt bad for stupid Gunnar | 好吧 我是感觉对不起阿呆冈纳 |
[18:28] | and stupider Antonio | 还有阿瓜安东尼奥 |
[18:29] | and the whole neighborhood. | 也对不起整个街区 |
[18:30] | I felt bad about what I did. | 我对自己做的事感到内疚 |
[18:32] | It was a weird feeling. | 这种感觉很怪 |
[18:34] | Not used to it. Didn’t love it. | 不习惯 也不喜欢 |
[18:36] | Well, feeling remorse about being wrong | 对自己犯的错感到自责 |
[18:38] | isn’t as good as just doing something right, | 虽然比不上一开始就做不错事 |
[18:41] | but it’s a start. | 但是个不错的开始 |
[18:43] | Look, I think you’re capable of change. | 听着 我觉得你其实可以改变 |
[18:45] | And I will help you try. | 我会帮助你 |
[18:50] | Man, I swear I won’t let you down. | 天呐 我发誓绝对不会让你失望 |
[18:52] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[18:53] | I’ve collected the worst-smelling garbage that I could find. | 我把那些最臭的垃圾都装起来了 |
[18:55] | Do you still want me to dump it inside of Antonio’s house? | 你还想让我把这些扔到安东尼奥的门前吗 |
[18:58] | What? No. | 说啥呢 才没有 |
[19:01] | I did not tell you to do that. | 人家才没有叫你做这种龌龊的事 |
[19:03] | You are loco, girlfriend. | 你疯了吧 小姐 |
[19:05] | Okay, I won’t let you down starting now. | 好吧 我从现在开始不会让你失望 |
[19:14] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[19:15] | Good morning. Michael. | 早上好 迈克尔 |
[19:16] | Do you know what the best part about this place is? | 你知道这里最棒的是什么吗 |
[19:18] | You figured out how to make a to-go cup | 你设计的外带咖啡 |
[19:20] | that doesn’t leak right where the seam meets the lid. | 不会从杯盖的缝里漏出来 |
[19:23] | I’m so glad you noticed. | 我很高兴你发现了 |
[19:24] | I was very proud of that. | 这可是我的得意之作 |
[19:26] | One of the hardest problems I had to solve. | 这是最难解决的问题之一 |
[19:28] | Eleanor, | 埃莉诺 |
[19:30] | I know what you did. | 我知道你都做了什么 |
[19:33] | Cleaning up the entire neighborhood by yourself. | 自己一个人打扫了整个街区 |
[19:36] | I knew you were special, | 我就知道你很特别 |
[19:38] | but this is proof. | 现在终于证实了我的想法 |
[19:39] | Well, I was just doing my part. You know? | 我只是做了自己该做的事 |
[19:42] | And, … since I’m special, your words, | 既然你说了我很特别 |
[19:45] | I didn’t get to fly. | 我上次还没飞过 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:48] | No, I’ve had to ban flying for 1,000 years. | 我必须得禁止飞行 未来一千年都不行 |
[19:50] | Too many injuries. | 太多人受伤了 |
[19:52] | One resident hit a rotting turkey carcass | 有只腐烂的火鸡尸以1600多千米的时速 |
[19:55] | at 1,000 miles an hour. | 撞到了一个居民 |
[19:57] | It just exploded into this fireball | 飞流直下三千尺 |
[19:59] | of turkey flesh and bones sinew. | 疑是火鸡落九天 |
[20:05] | Anyway… | 不说了 |
[20:06] | Enjoy your coffee. | 享受你的咖啡吧 |
[20:08] | And the cup. | 还有我引以为傲的杯子 |
[20:12] | So I have moved out of my apartment officially | 我正式搬出自己的家 |
[20:15] | and into your guestroom. | 搬到你的客房住了 |
[20:16] | Figured it would cause less suspicion | 这样不容易让别人起疑心 |
[20:17] | and make things easier for our “Good person” lessons. | 也更方便学习做「好人」 |
[20:20] | Cool. | 棒 |
[20:21] | Just FYI, I’m a very loud snorer. | 友情提示 我打呼噜超大声 |
[20:23] | And I like to drip dry in the nude, | 洗完澡喜欢裸着 让身体自然风干 |
[20:25] | so eyes to yourself, perv. | 注意不要瞎看哦 小变态 |
[20:27] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | Now you got a long way to go to pull this off. | 好人修炼之路还很漫长 |
[20:31] | It will take hours and hours | 要花上大量的时间 |
[20:34] | of studying ethics and moral philosophy. | 学习伦理学与道德哲学 |
[20:37] | We’re gonna have assignments and quizzes and papers. | 还会有作业 小测验跟论文 |
[20:41] | It’s gonna be so much fun. | 肯定超级有趣 |
[20:43] | Remind me what I’m getting out of this again. | 提醒我下 做这些对我有什么好处来着 |
[20:45] | You get to avoid eternal damnation. | 可以不下地狱 |
[20:47] | Yeah. Right. | 对 想起来了 |
[20:50] | – I got you a present. – What? | -我有礼物给你 -什么 |
[20:52] | Senegal. | 塞内加尔 |
[20:54] | That’s not a present; that’s just common decency. | 这不是礼物 只是最起码的礼貌 |
[20:56] | Yeah, but I forkin’ nailed it. | 是啊 但我他喵的记住了 |
[20:59] | Good talk. | 谈话愉快 |
[21:20] | Shirt. | 喵的 |