| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | An hour ago, I resigned as state’s attorney of Cook County. | 一小时前 我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 | 
| [00:04] | Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? | 请问您还和妓女保持着关系吗 | 
| [00:06] | Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. | 感谢你这段时间辛苦操劳家务 | 
| [00:09] | It’s not gonna last forever. | 这种状态不会持续太久的 | 
| [00:10] | I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我只想感谢你给我这个机会 | 
| [00:12] | Glad you could come aboard. | 很高兴你能加入 | 
| [00:13] | Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late, | 不仅因为你重回工作岗位太晚了 | 
| [00:16] | But you have some very prominent baggage. | 而且你还有很不好的名声 | 
| [00:18] | But,hey,if she can do it, so can you. | 不过 如果她都能挺住 你也能 | 
| [00:20] | – Kalinda Sharma. – Oh, the investigator. | -我是凯琳达·夏尔马 -就是那个调查员 | 
| [00:22] | – You’re Peter Florrick’s wife. – That’s right. | -你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人 -是的 | 
| [00:24] | Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. | 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了 | 
| [00:26] | Wow, I was 12. | 当时我才12岁 | 
| [00:31] | State’s attorney’s here. | 新州检察官来了 | 
| [00:34] | I’m Glenn Childs. | 我是格伦·查尔兹 | 
| [00:35] | Peter blames me for his downfall. | 彼得认为是我把他搞下台的 | 
| [00:36] | Don’t make yourself collateral damage here. | 别给自己惹祸上身 | 
| [00:38] | The day you leaked that sex tape | 那天你把性丑闻录像带交给了媒体 | 
| [00:39] | To the pressand forced me to shield my children, | 让我不得不保护孩子们 | 
| [00:42] | That was the day I became collateral damage. | 从那时起 我已经有祸在身了 | 
| [00:44] | You’ve obviously never made a woman angry before. | 那您以前明显没有真正激怒过女人 | 
| [01:03] | An hour ago, I resigned as state’s attorney of cook county. | 一小时前 我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 | 
| [01:06] | But I do admit to a failure of judgment | 但我承认 | 
| [01:09] | In my dealings with these women. | 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系 | 
| [01:11] | I’ve never abused my office | 我从未滥用职权 | 
| [01:13] | For sexual favors. | 去要求性服务 | 
| [01:16] | Give us time to heal and rebuild their trust… trust… | 给我们时间平复伤痛 赢回他们的信任 信任 | 
| [01:28] | Mom, breakfast. | 妈 吃早饭了 | 
| [01:36] | Oh, hey, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 | 
| [01:38] | That’s great. Your husband’s appeal. It looks like | 真是太好了 我是说你老公的上诉 | 
| [01:39] | It looks like he could get out of prison any month now, huh? | 看来他现在随时有可能出狱了啊 | 
| [01:41] | – Looks like it. – Early show had a story on it. | -貌似如此 -早间新闻报道了 | 
| [01:43] | Some good stuff on you, too. | 对你也有正面评价 | 
| [01:44] | – Did you catch it? – No, missed it. | -你看了吗 -没有 我错过了 | 
| [01:46] | Yeah, I caught it online. | 我在网上看的 | 
| [01:47] | – I can send you the link. – That’s okay. | -我把链接发给你吧 -不用麻烦了 | 
| [01:48] | No, no, no, it’s easy. | 哪里话 举手之劳 | 
| [01:51] | So litigation wants me on this new class action. | 诉讼方想要我代理这起新的集团诉讼 | 
| [01:54] | That’s where I’m headed. | 我要过去了 | 
| [01:55] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [01:55] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [01:59] | Oh, in here, I guess. | 我看我要去那儿了 | 
| [02:09] | When did you say this was? | 你刚才说是什么时候 | 
| [02:11] | May 15, four months ago. | 4个月前 5月15号 | 
| [02:14] | Do you have anything with the date? | 有什么带有这个日期的凭证吗 | 
| [02:15] | A parking receipt. | 有一张停车收据单 | 
| [02:17] | Had you ever met Mr. Mckeon before? | 你以前见过麦肯先生吗 | 
| [02:20] | No. | 没有 | 
| [02:22] | I’d seen his family on the news. | 我在新闻中见过他们的家族 | 
| [02:25] | I heard about their hotels and stuff, but that’s about it. | 听说过他们家的宾馆之类的 仅此而已 | 
| [02:28] | Well, the problem here, Christy, | 克里斯蒂 现在的问题是 | 
| [02:30] | Is that any civil suit could be seen as… | 任何一起民事诉讼都可能被看作是… | 
| [02:34] | …Opportunistic. | …投机行为 | 
| [02:37] | Because of their money? | 因为他们的财产 | 
| [02:39] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [02:40] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 | 
| [02:42] | But I didn’t choose my rapist. | 可我又不知道自己会被谁强奸 | 
| [02:47] | This kid doesn’t know what she’s in for. | 这小姑娘真是不知好歹 | 
| [02:49] | Taking on the Mckeon family… | 敢招惹麦肯家族 | 
| [02:50] | Alicia, if you don’t mind, | 艾丽西娅 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [02:51] | – We just need to… – No, it’s all right, stay. | -我俩需要…-没关系的 留下吧 | 
| [02:53] | I don’t know about this. | 我不管这些 | 
| [02:54] | It’s a criminal case, not a civil one. | 这是刑事案件 不是民事纠纷 | 
| [02:56] | Except the new state’s attorney rejected the charges. | 但是新州检察官驳回了所有指控 | 
| [02:59] | Yeah, because it’s got Duke Lacrosse written all over it. | 对 因为此案和杜克大学曲棍球员一案相似 | 
| [03:02] | Oh,come on. | 又来了 | 
| [03:02] | What come on? | 什么又来了 | 
| [03:04] | Put your politics aside, Diane. | 放下你的政治立场 戴安 | 
| [03:05] | You’re Glenn Childs, | 如果你是格伦·查尔兹 | 
| [03:05] | You get this dropped in your lap | 桌上摆着这样一件案子 | 
| [03:07] | A stripper at a bachelor party | 一个单身派对的脱衣舞娘 | 
| [03:09] | Accusing the son of the most powerful family in Chicago of rape… | 要告芝加哥最有权有势的公子哥强奸 | 
| [03:10] | 你会不认为这就是”杜克曲棍球员案Ⅱ”吗 | |
| [03:13] | He’s worried about the Mckeon family money. | 他是在为麦肯家的钱财担忧 | 
| [03:15] | He’s worried about their campaign contributions. | 为他们的竞选资金担忧 | 
| [03:18] | Well, I’m worried that we’re overextended. | 我在为我们担心过度而担忧 | 
| [03:20] | How many Sheffrin-Marks deposite do we have left? | 谢弗林公司的案子我们还剩多少 | 
| [03:21] | – 2/10. – 2/10. | -五分之一 -五分之一 | 
| [03:23] | We need to keep our eye on the ball. | 我们得关注这案子的发展 | 
| [03:25] | And Christy is just gonna look like she’s trying | 克里斯蒂会让事情看起来像是 | 
| [03:26] | To make some quick cash from the Mckeon family. | 她想从麦肯家迅速捞上一笔 | 
| [03:28] | Do you believe her? | 你相信她吗 | 
| [03:29] | I believe a lot of things I can’t prove. | 很多无法证实的事我都相信 | 
| [03:34] | All right, here’s what I think. | 好吧 我是这么想的 | 
| [03:37] | I know the Mckeon family lawyer. | 我认识麦肯家的律师 | 
| [03:39] | – Ericcson? – Right, | -埃里克森吗 -对 | 
| [03:41] | William Ericcson. | 威廉·埃里克森 | 
| [03:42] | That’s just what we need– two Wills. | 我们有两个威尔就够了 [威尔是威廉的昵称] | 
| [03:43] | The Mckeons are gonna want to keep this out of the press, | 麦肯家族一定不想让媒体知道这事 | 
| [03:45] | Even if he didn’t do it. | 即便他没做过 | 
| [03:47] | So my guess is they throw her some cash, | 所以我猜他们会扔给那姑娘一些钱 | 
| [03:48] | Maybe 50 grand or so to keep her quiet. | 可能5万左右 作为她的封口费 | 
| [04:01] | Mr. Ericcson, please. | 请找埃里克森先生 | 
| [04:04] | Tell him it’s the other will. | 告诉他是另一个威尔打来的 | 
| [04:07] | I want you to be at this lunch. | 这顿午饭我要你也去 | 
| [04:09] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 | 
| [04:10] | Just listen and look serious. | 正襟危坐 仔细听着就成 | 
| [04:12] | I can do that. | 没问题 | 
| [04:14] | How you holding up here? | 你是怎么熬过来的 | 
| [04:16] | I’m holding up. | 慢慢熬呗 | 
| [04:20] | Oh, yeah, how do you know her? | 是吗 你怎么认识她的 | 
| [04:22] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [04:24] | Christy. | 克里斯蒂 | 
| [04:25] | I don’t. | 我不认识啊 | 
| [04:27] | Then why did she ask for you to be on the case? | 那她为什么要求你参与这案子 | 
| [04:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [04:33] | Ericcson here. | 我是埃里克森 | 
| [04:34] | Will. | 威尔 | 
| [04:35] | Will. | 我是威尔 | 
| [04:37] | I think you know why I’m calling. | 我想你知道我为什么给你打电话 | 
| [04:47] | 艾丽西娅 这是我答应过的 凯里 (链接地址) | |
| [04:57] | Two months ago, Peter Florrick was sentenced | 两个月前 彼得·福瑞克 | 
| [04:59] | To ten years for bribery and corruption. | 因贪污受贿罪被判10年有期徒刑 | 
| [05:02] | Today was the first step toward his release. | 今天是他争取获释的第一步 | 
| [05:04] | He was known in Chicago simply as “the hammer.” | 在芝加哥 他以”铁榔头”之称而闻名 | 
| [05:07] | He jailed cop-killers, CEOs, corrupt politicians, | 他监禁过杀警凶手 公司总裁 贪污政客 | 
| [05:11] | Until “the hammer” got hammered. | 直到自己也被”榔头”敲进了监狱 | 
| [05:13] | An hour ago, I resigned as state’s attorney of Cook county. | 一个小时前 我辞去了库克县检察官的职务 | 
| [05:16] | Within weeks, Chicago’s incorruptible state’s attorney | 几周以来 这位廉洁的地方检察官 | 
| [05:19] | Found himself with all the trappings | 成为了当代美国 | 
| [05:20] | Of a modern American scandal: | 典型丑闻事件的男主角 | 
| [05:23] | A rival with an eye on his job, an embarrassed wife, | 监视他工作的政敌 颜面尽失的妻子 | 
| [05:26] | A blushing call girl and an R-rated sex tape. | 厚颜无耻的妓女 和一卷限制级的色情录影带 | 
| [05:29] | Does she do this for you? | 你老婆会这么伺候你吗 | 
| [05:31] | Does she? | 会吗 | 
| [05:32] | Oh, god, please. You are ama… | 天哪 你真是… | 
| [05:36] | Hey, ever heard the whole thing? | 有完整的听过吗 | 
| [05:37] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:39] | You’re the only one who hasn’t. | 也只有你没听完过了 | 
| [05:41] | Everything I have on Mckeon. | 这是我能找到的所有关麦肯的资料 | 
| [05:47] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [05:48] | I beat you three sets to two. | 我三比二赢你 | 
| [05:50] | Oh, come on, you don’t even believe that. | 拜托 这你也信 | 
| [05:53] | This is driving me crazy. | 我实在是很困惑 | 
| [05:54] | How do I know you? | 我在哪见过你吗 | 
| [05:55] | Me? | 我 | 
| [05:57] | Miner, Parsons & Layton? | 迈勒 帕森斯和雷顿公司的案子里吗 | 
| [06:00] | Alicia is actually our newest junior associate. | 实际上 艾丽西娅是我们新来的初级律师 | 
| [06:03] | One month in. | 来了一个月了 | 
| [06:06] | Will Ericcson, Alicia Florrick. | 这位是威廉·埃里克森 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 | 
| [06:07] | Well, it is very nice to meet you, | 非常高兴认识你 | 
| [06:09] | – Mrs.Florrick. – You, too. | – 福瑞克太太 -我也很高兴认识你 | 
| [06:11] | I’m rooting for your husband. | 我极力支持你先生 | 
| [06:12] | I know he has a lot of enemies in this town, | 我知道他在这个镇上有很多仇人 | 
| [06:14] | But I always root for the underdog. | 可我总是会支持居劣势的一方 | 
| [06:16] | Oh, just ignore him. | 别理他 | 
| [06:18] | The only reason someone’s forced out of public office | 当下 在美国会被革去公职的原因只有一个 | 
| [06:20] | In America these days is sex. | 那就是性丑闻 | 
| [06:22] | So let’s talk about Lloyd Mckeon. | 我们还是来谈谈劳埃德·麦肯吧 | 
| [06:25] | It’s so sad, really. | 实在太悲惨了 真的 | 
| [06:27] | I remember when you had a respectable firm, Will. | 我还记得你以前有一家很体面的公司 威尔 | 
| [06:30] | One that wouldn’t sink to scurrilous charges like these. | 那里可不会堕落到连这种案子也接 | 
| [06:32] | And what charges might those be, Will? | 这种案子怎么了 威尔 | 
| [06:36] | I haven’t said anything yet. | 我什么都还没说呢 | 
| [06:38] | Do you think you’re the first firm She’s shopping this lawsuit to? | 你以为你们是她找的第一家律师事务所吗 | 
| [06:41] | There’s nothing there. | 根本什么事都没有 | 
| [06:42] | Even the state’s attorney… the new state’s attorney… | 甚至连新上任的地方检察官 | 
| [06:44] | – Thinks there’s nothing there. – And yet | -都认为是她瞎编的 -不过 | 
| [06:46] | I got you to a settlement lunch on a half hour’s notice. | 我请你吃这顿午餐时间是要引起你的重视 | 
| [06:52] | Mrs. Florrick, what would you say | 福瑞克太太 你是怎么看的 | 
| [06:55] | To someone bringing unsubstantiated sexual charges | 如果某人仅为了利益而与某公众人物对抗 | 
| [06:57] | Against a public figure just in order to gain an advantage? | 对他进行毫无根据的性侵害指控 | 
| [07:01] | You want to know what I would say? | 你想知道我怎么看的 | 
| [07:02] | I would. | 洗耳恭听 | 
| [07:06] | I would say you’re trying to change the subject from rape. | 我会觉得你是想转移强奸的话题 | 
| [07:13] | Well, I would agree that, as offensive and misguided | 我认为这和那些指控一样 | 
| [07:17] | As these charges are, the optics | 是无礼且错误的 | 
| [07:19] | Aren’t exactly in our favor. | 不过主动权不在我方 | 
| [07:20] | So we’re willing to make an offer. | 所以我们愿意开个价 | 
| [07:31] | It’s nonnegotiable. | 这是我们的底线 | 
| [07:32] | You have till end of business day. | 今天以内有效 | 
| [07:44] | Mckeon did it. | 麦肯强奸了她 | 
| [07:45] | Under a hundred thou, I would’ve said no. | 如果是10万以下 我可能会说他没有 | 
| [07:47] | Over a hundred thou… | 超过10万… | 
| [07:48] | What about well over? | 如果是远远超过呢 | 
| [07:54] | If you don’t mind my asking, Ms. Barbosa, | 巴博萨小姐 如果你不介意 | 
| [07:56] | Why did you request me? | 我想问你为什么选择我 | 
| [07:58] | I saw you on TV. | 我在电视上见过你 | 
| [07:59] | I thought you’d understand | 我想你会了解 | 
| [08:01] | What it’s like to be misunderstood. | 被别人误会的滋味 | 
| [08:06] | Ladies. | 女士们 | 
| [08:07] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 | 
| [08:09] | Mckeon’s lawyers made a financial offer | 麦肯的律师团提出了一个赔偿方案 | 
| [08:10] | That Diane and I actually agree on. | 戴安和我认为可以接受 | 
| [08:12] | A first. | 只是初步接受 | 
| [08:14] | It’s a cash settlement. | 用现金结算 | 
| [08:15] | $450,000. | 45万美金 | 
| [08:17] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 | 
| [08:18] | We don’t have to go to court? | 我们都不用对簿公堂吗 | 
| [08:20] | He just offered that? | 他就要给这么多钱了 | 
| [08:21] | You’ll have to sign a standard confidentiality agreement. | 你需要签署一份标准保密协议 | 
| [08:22] | Both parties free each other of liability | 双方将不再追究对方的责任 | 
| [08:25] | And agree not to speak to anyone, including the press. | 还要同意不能向任何人透漏 包括媒体 | 
| [08:27] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:28] | It’s standard in civil agreements. | 这是民事协议的规定 | 
| [08:31] | I want everybody to know he settled. | 我希望大家都知道他是有罪的 | 
| [08:33] | Can’t we tell the police? | 不能告诉警方吗 | 
| [08:35] | Not if we sign a confidentiality agreement. | 如果签了保密协定 就不能 | 
| [08:37] | Mckeon could withdraw the award | 如果说出去 麦肯有权撤销补偿金 | 
| [08:38] | And sue you for defamation. | 还能控告你诽谤 | 
| [08:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [08:43] | I think under the cir… | 我觉得在这种情况下…. | 
| [08:48] | I think you’re looking for justice, Christy. | 克里斯蒂 我认为你应该寻求正义 | 
| [08:52] | And sometimes justice comes in a form we don’t expect. | 有时正义出现的方式并非我们期待的那样 | 
| [08:55] | If you take this money, the settlement will be known | 如果你接受了补偿金 那事实的真相 | 
| [08:58] | To the two people that matter most, you and him. | 就只有与之相关的两个人会知道 你和他 | 
| [09:04] | I’m sorry, no. | 抱歉 我不能接受 | 
| [09:06] | He’ll know how much it costs to | 他会知道强奸了别人又扬长而去 | 
| [09:09] | Rape somebody and get away with it, that’s all? | 会花掉多少钱 仅此而已吗 | 
| [09:12] | This is about him admitting that he did this to me. | 重点是他要承认他的确强奸了我 | 
| [09:18] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 | 
| [09:20] | Okay, Ericcson, | 好了 埃里克森 | 
| [09:21] | How flexible are you on confidentiality? | 你们在保密协议上有多少回旋余地 | 
| [09:23] | Exclude new criminal discovery. | 不包括新发现的罪行 | 
| [09:25] | Oh, come on, this isn’t… | 拜托 这不是… | 
| [09:27] | You want to go to court, is that it? | 你们想上庭 是这样吗 | 
| [09:29] | Take it as far as pretrial? | 最多到预审阶段 | 
| [09:30] | He doesn’t want to go to trial. | 他不希望进入庭审 | 
| [09:31] | Look, Ericcson, | 听着 埃里克森 | 
| [09:33] | You want to make Mckeon | 你想要你的当事人成为 | 
| [09:35] | The bachelor party rapist, | 单身派对的强奸犯 | 
| [09:37] | Be my… | 随你的… | 
| [09:39] | That’s how you want to play it? | 你想这么玩吗 | 
| [09:47] | We just turned down a half million bucks. | 我们刚刚拒绝了近50万美元 | 
| [09:48] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉不错 对吧 | 
| [09:52] | Looks like we got a case. | 看来我们又有官司要打了 | 
| [10:12] | You have to size these things up pretty quickly. | 你们得很快记清这些情况 | 
| [10:15] | 12 clients, stockbroker types, no one out of control. | 12名客户 都是股票经纪人 都不是疯子 | 
| [10:18] | It was easy. | 事情很简单 | 
| [10:19] | They paid $400 for a 90-minute, | 他们花了400美元看一场90分钟的 | 
| [10:21] | Two-girl fantasy strip. | 双人脱衣舞秀 | 
| [10:23] | Two girl? | 双人 | 
| [10:24] | Who was the other girl? | 另一个舞娘是谁 | 
| [10:26] | Maura… | 莫拉 | 
| [10:27] | I-I don’t remember her last name. | 不记得她姓什么了 | 
| [10:29] | That was the only time she worked | 那是她惟一的一次工作 | 
| [10:30] | Quien son estas mujeres? | 这俩女人是谁 | 
| [10:31] | Mama, deja me en pass, por favor. | 妈 让我说完行吗 拜托 | 
| [10:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [10:35] | She insists on being here during all this. | 我们谈话期间她坚持一定要在场 | 
| [10:38] | It’s a nightmare. | 简直是场噩梦 | 
| [10:39] | And Mckeon, | 那麦肯呢 | 
| [10:40] | How’d you meet him? | 你们怎么相识的 | 
| [10:42] | The groom? | 新郎吗 | 
| [10:43] | He offered me another $100 | 他多给了我100美元 | 
| [10:45] | For a private lap dance. | 让我为他私人跳大腿舞 | 
| [10:46] | When I got in the bedroom, he locked the door. | 等我进了房间 他就反锁了门 | 
| [10:49] | Then he grabbed me. | 接着他抓住我 | 
| [10:51] | I tried to get the mace from my bag, tried to shout. | 我想拿包里的MACE喷雾器 我想呼救 | 
| [10:55] | Did you tell anyone afterwards? | 事后你有告诉别人吗 | 
| [10:58] | Maura. | 莫拉 | 
| [11:00] | And our driver Grant | 是我们的司机格兰特 | 
| [11:01] | He was the one who suggested she drive me | 建议莫拉送我去医院 | 
| [11:03] | To the hospital for the rape exam. | 做性侵犯检查 | 
| [11:05] | And the service, | 这种服务工作 | 
| [11:06] | Worldwide elite, | 针对世界名流的 | 
| [11:07] | How long did you work for them? | 你为他们工作多久了 | 
| [11:08] | – Two years. – And what else did you do there? | -两年 -除此之外你还做些什么 | 
| [11:10] | – What do you mean? – I mean, what else did you do there? | -什么意思 -意思是 你在那里还做些什么 | 
| [11:17] | For a year, I was an escort. | 有一年的时间 我是做陪宴的 | 
| [11:21] | Didn’t you think that might be important to tell us? | 你不觉得可能有必要告诉我们吗 | 
| [11:24] | I haven’t gotten a call in a year. | 这一年我连电话都没接到一个 | 
| [11:27] | I was in an abusive relationship. | 我当时有一个暴力的男友 | 
| [11:29] | I needed the money To move out. | 我需要挣钱离开他 | 
| [11:32] | When I moved, I stopped working. | 我离开之后就没干这行了 | 
| [11:34] | But still stripped. | 但仍在跳脱衣舞 | 
| [11:36] | So what’s your point… | 所以你的意思是什么 | 
| [11:39] | A call girl can’t get raped? | 一个应召女郎不可能被强奸吗 | 
| [11:40] | Yeah, that’s my point, thanks. | 没错 就是这个意思 谢谢 | 
| [11:41] | Look, she lied to us. Why believe her now? | 听着 她撒了谎 你怎么还信她 | 
| [11:43] | ‘Cause she walked away from half a million dollars. | 因为她拒绝了近50万美元 | 
| [11:45] | And when did she ever lie to us? | 而且她什么时候撒谎了 | 
| [11:46] | You know, the more you bond with these clients, | 知道吗 你对委托人越有私人情感 | 
| [11:47] | The less helpful you are. | 你就越帮不上忙 | 
| [11:48] | Your stripper was hooking. | 你那位脱衣舞娘曾是个妓女 | 
| [11:50] | Why is she my stripper when she does something bad? | 怎么她干了坏事就变成”我的”脱衣舞娘了 | 
| [11:54] | Okay, so the point is to prepare for trial | 好吧 重点是要好好准备官司 | 
| [11:57] | So we don’t actually have to go to trial. | 好让对方不战而败 | 
| [12:00] | Cary, right? | 凯里 对吧 | 
| [12:01] | Yes, sir. | 什么事 先生 | 
| [12:02] | Nice suit. I got a job for you. | 西装不错 有任务给你 | 
| [12:04] | I need you to take Alicia’s sheffrin-marks depos for the week. | 这周你接替艾丽西娅处理谢弗林公司的案子 | 
| [12:08] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我来跟 | 
| [12:09] | This is settlement poker. | 这是在打庭外和解牌 | 
| [12:10] | No one wants to go to trial, | 谁都不想上法庭 | 
| [12:12] | But the person who plays the better hand | 但是谁的手气好 | 
| [12:14] | Makes the better deal. | 谁就是赢家 | 
| [12:15] | So get me some good cards. | 所以给我找副好牌 | 
| [12:18] | So your first thought is | 所以你首先就想到 | 
| [12:19] | To come to the state attorney’s office? | 来州律所办公室啊 | 
| [12:22] | I just need one thing. | 我只需要一样东西 | 
| [12:23] | And why do I help you with that? | 那我为啥要帮你呢 | 
| [12:25] | Because you like me. | 因为你喜欢我 | 
| [12:26] | That still works with people? | 这年头这招还有效吗 | 
| [12:27] | Mm-hmm, like a charm. | 屡试不爽啊 | 
| [12:28] | You never should have quit this place. | 你真不该辞职 | 
| [12:30] | I didn’t quit. I was fired. | 我没辞职 我是被解雇的 | 
| [12:33] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [12:34] | You ran a solid rape investigation. | 你做过可靠的强奸调查 | 
| [12:36] | You should be dying to slip us | 你应该很想帮我们跳过 | 
| [12:38] | The witness interviews. | 询问目击者这一环节才对 | 
| [12:41] | Leah, | 莉娅 | 
| [12:42] | Could you come outside for a second? | 出来一下好吗 | 
| [12:48] | And you’re telling me your husband | 你是在告诉我 | 
| [12:50] | Had nothing to do with this? | 你丈夫与此事无关吗 | 
| [12:52] | Mr. Childs, my law firm is bringing on | 查尔兹先生 我们律师事务所正在 | 
| [12:54] | A civil action, that’s all. | 跟进一起民事诉讼案 仅此而已 | 
| [12:55] | Designed to embarrass my office | 你们目的是想让政府难堪 | 
| [12:56] | And make it look like I don’t care about a rape victim. | 弄得好像我不关心遭受性侵犯的受害者 | 
| [12:59] | A happy coincidence? | 只是个不错的巧合吧 | 
| [13:02] | I understand the need to blame someone | 我理解你需要为自己丈夫的垮台 | 
| [13:04] | For your husband’s downfall, | 找个责任人 | 
| [13:06] | But I didn’t release that sex tape | 但我公布那盘情色录像 | 
| [13:08] | To hurt you or your family. | 并不是想伤害你或你家人 | 
| [13:09] | I have kids,too. | 我也有孩子 | 
| [13:10] | And you should know I was holding back. | 你应该明白 我当时也很犹豫 | 
| [13:13] | I had more to release about your husband, | 我能公布的关于你丈夫的东西还有很多 | 
| [13:15] | A lot more. | 非常多 | 
| [13:16] | Disturbing things, | 都是能干扰人的事 | 
| [13:18] | But out of compassion, I held back. | 但是出于同情 我没有公之于众 | 
| [13:22] | Mr. Childs, if you have something to show me, | 查尔兹先生 如果你还有什么要给我看的 | 
| [13:24] | Just do it, okay? | 尽管来 好吗 | 
| [13:26] | ‘Cause the one thing I don’t have time for | 因为这几天我最没空理会的 | 
| [13:28] | These days is empty threats. | 就是无意义的威胁 | 
| [13:29] | You want something On your stripper? Get a subpoena. | 想查脱衣舞娘的事 准备好传票吧 | 
| [13:38] | I liked Christy. | 我喜欢克里斯蒂 | 
| [13:39] | She was one of my best dancers. | 她是我最好的舞者之一 | 
| [13:40] | But I have nothing else to add. | 但其它我没什么好说的了 | 
| [13:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 | 
| [13:44] | We just need contact information. | 我们只想要个联系方式 | 
| [13:46] | That’s all,ms. Avarski, | 仅此而已 阿瓦斯基女士 | 
| [13:47] | For the driver and the stripper. | 司机和脱衣舞女的 | 
| [13:48] | Dancer. | 是舞者 | 
| [13:49] | Look, I would love… | 听着 我很想 | 
| [13:51] | Because we’d really hate | 因为我们真的不想 | 
| [13:52] | To subpoena your books and client records. | 要法庭传唤你的账本和客户纪录 | 
| [13:55] | You’re east Indian? | 你是东印度人 | 
| [13:57] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [13:58] | Hmm,it’s very popular these days. | 近来很受欢迎 | 
| [14:01] | Contact information. | 我们要联系方式 | 
| [14:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [14:11] | Why a-b-c? | 为什么有ABC三种 | 
| [14:14] | $1,500 an hour, | 1500块一小时的 | 
| [14:15] | $2,100 and, uh, | 2100块一小时的 还有 | 
| [14:17] | $3,100. | 3100块一小时的 | 
| [14:20] | What makes someone more expensive? | 为什么有的人价格会高这么多 | 
| [14:24] | Is this about the rape? | 这和强奸案有关吗 | 
| [14:27] | No. | 没有 | 
| [14:28] | Regular clients | 常年客户 | 
| [14:30] | And special requests. | 以及特殊要求 | 
| [14:32] | Requests? | 要求 | 
| [14:34] | No condoms | 不用避孕套 | 
| [14:36] | Or being dominated or role-playing. | 或SM 或角色扮演 | 
| [14:39] | Whatever they can’t get at home. | 任何他们在家里得不到的 | 
| [14:41] | People would really pay $3,000 an hour? | 人们真的会付三千元一小时吗 | 
| [14:45] | The day rate is | 日费率是 | 
| [14:46] | $31,000, dawn to dawn. | 31000块 一天一夜 | 
| [14:52] | So about this rape, can you get me contact information | 关于这起强奸案 能给我个联系方式吗 | 
| [14:55] | On this dancer? | 这个舞娘的 | 
| [14:57] | Maura? She quit right afterwards. | 莫拉吗 出事之后她马上就辞职了 | 
| [14:59] | Left a fake number, | 留了个假号码 | 
| [15:01] | Fake address,fake social. | 假地址 假社保号 | 
| [15:03] | Happens all the time. | 这种事屡见不鲜了 | 
| [15:05] | What about the driver? Could you help me find him? | 司机呢 能帮我找到他吗 | 
| [15:10] | So, mom, where are you, anyway? | 妈妈 你到底在哪儿 | 
| [15:12] | Look, I have to work late tonight. | 我今天要工作到很晚 | 
| [15:13] | Can you ask grandma if she can stay till 10:00? | 问问奶奶能不能留到十点好吗 | 
| [15:16] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [15:17] | Grandma, can you stay till 10:00? | 奶奶 你能留到10点吗 | 
| [15:19] | Mom’s working late. | 妈妈要工作到很晚 | 
| [15:21] | No need to shout, dear. | 不用喊 亲爱的 | 
| [15:22] | If she has to, she has to. | 如果她必须得晚回来 那就晚点回来吧 | 
| [15:24] | Grandma can stay. | 奶奶可以留下 | 
| [15:25] | So, mom, I was talking to grandma, | 妈妈 我和奶奶聊天时 | 
| [15:27] | And she said she visited dad this weekend, | 她说她这周末去看了爸爸 | 
| [15:29] | And he was saying how much he missed us. | 他一直在说很想念我们 | 
| [15:32] | Grandma said that? | 奶奶这么说的吗 | 
| [15:34] | I was thinking maybe we should be going there. | 我想也许我们该过去 | 
| [15:37] | You know,visiting him? | 看看他 | 
| [15:39] | Your dad didn’t want you to see him like that in prison. | 你们的爸爸不想你们看到他在监狱的样子 | 
| [15:43] | He was… | 他… | 
| [15:44] | He didn’t want you to worry. | 他不想让你们担心 | 
| [15:46] | But let me ask him, maybe he’s changed his mind, okay? | 不过我问问他吧 也许他会改变主意 好吗 | 
| [15:49] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [16:00] | We’ll talk about it when I get home tonight, okay? | 等我到家了我们再讨论 好吗 | 
| [16:03] | All right, see you tonight. | 好的 晚上见 | 
| [16:10] | I trust you’re doing your homework. | 我相信你们是在做作业 | 
| [16:22] | Five minutes. | 只有五分钟 | 
| [16:23] | We understand you can corroborate Christy’s story. | 我们知道你可以证实克里斯汀的说法 | 
| [16:26] | Which was? | 什么说法 | 
| [16:27] | That she told you about the rape right after it happened. | 她在被强奸后马上就告诉你了 | 
| [16:29] | Look, I like christy, she’s a good tipper, | 我喜欢克里斯蒂 她给小费很大方 | 
| [16:31] | But when she drinks, she doesn’t know what the hell | 但当她喝醉了 她就不知道 | 
| [16:34] | She’s talking about. | 自己在说什么了 | 
| [16:35] | But you do. | 可你知道 | 
| [16:37] | Christy gave the guy a lap dance, | 克里斯蒂给那人跳了大腿舞 | 
| [16:38] | He paid her, we went home. | 他付了钱 我们就回家了 | 
| [16:39] | Nobody said anything about any rape. | 没人说起任何关于强奸的事 | 
| [16:40] | I don’t blame christy for trying | 我不会怪克里斯蒂想要 | 
| [16:42] | To get extra money out of Mckeon, | 从麦肯那得到更多钱 | 
| [16:43] | But, hey, she’s lying. | 但她在撒谎 | 
| [16:51] | Is that dad? | 这是爸爸吗 | 
| [16:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:55] | But you’re thinking it, too. | 但你也在这样想 | 
| [16:57] | Gonna need your help in a minute. | 一会要你们帮一下忙 | 
| [17:01] | Dad told us he made mistakes. | 爸爸说过他犯了错误 | 
| [17:03] | Yeah, but not that. | 是 但不是这样的错 | 
| [17:08] | Do we tell mom? | 我们要告诉妈妈吗 | 
| [17:10] | They sent them to mom | 他们寄给妈妈的 | 
| [17:11] | To hurt her. | 就是想伤害她 | 
| [17:13] | So I say no. | 所以我觉得不要告诉她 | 
| [17:27] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [17:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:31] | Do they want to see me? | 他们愿意见我吗 | 
| [17:33] | Oh, Zach does, but Grace doesn’t? | 扎克愿意但格雷斯不愿意 对吗 | 
| [17:36] | She’s hurt. | 她很受伤 | 
| [17:37] | She thought you were everything. | 她曾以为你就是一切 | 
| [17:43] | So two months in, you seem well. | 在这里呆了二个月 你看起来还好 | 
| [17:45] | I am. Some good guys here. | 我还行 这有些不错的人 | 
| [17:49] | There’s probably less backstabbing | 这里的暗斗 | 
| [17:52] | Than the state attorney’s office. | 也许比州检查长办公室里少得多 | 
| [17:55] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 | 
| [17:57] | It’s like it agrees with you. | 好像事事都挺顺利的 | 
| [18:04] | So, here’s the thing about childs. | 总之 关于查尔兹 | 
| [18:07] | Everything he does is a political calculation. | 他做什么事都是出于政治考虑的 | 
| [18:09] | – Everything he says… – Peter,no. | -他说的一切 -彼得 别说了 | 
| [18:10] | I don’t want to be used. | 我不想被利用 | 
| [18:14] | Alicia, I know you don’t believe me, | 艾丽西娅 我知道你不相信我 | 
| [18:17] | But childs set me up. | 但确实是查尔兹陷害我的 | 
| [18:19] | And if what I give you can help a rape victim, | 如果我告诉你的能帮助一个强奸受害者 | 
| [18:20] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有何不可呢 | 
| [18:22] | How do you know she’s a rape victim, Peter? | 你怎么知道她是强奸受害者 彼得 | 
| [18:25] | I didn’t tell your mom. | 我没告诉你妈妈啊 | 
| [18:27] | Daniel told me. | 丹尼尔告诉我的 | 
| [18:28] | Your appellate lawyer? | 你的上诉律师吗 | 
| [18:31] | He’s the one who referred Christy to you. | 是他向克里斯蒂推荐你的 | 
| [18:33] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题 | 
| [18:34] | I’m hard-pressed to think what’s not wrong. | 我很难想像这没有问题 | 
| [18:37] | So he what…? | 所以他什么意思 | 
| [18:40] | I mentioned to daniel | 我跟丹尼尔提了 | 
| [18:43] | That you were with Stern, Lockhart, | 你曾在斯特恩 洛克哈特律所工作过 | 
| [18:44] | And that if he didn’t have time for christy’s case | 如果他没有时间处理克里斯蒂的案子 | 
| [18:47] | That maybe you would. | 你也许可以 | 
| [18:49] | I thought you’d want the work. | 我以为你会想要这个案子 | 
| [18:50] | You thought it was a good idea | 你觉得找个妓女让我来代理 | 
| [18:52] | To send me a hooker to represent? | 是个好主意吗 | 
| [18:54] | No, I thought it was a good idea to send you a rape victim. | 不 我觉得让你处理强奸案是个好主意 | 
| [19:01] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [19:05] | You had sex with her. | 你和她有染 | 
| [19:07] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:09] | You’re using her first name, Peter. | 你直呼她的名字 彼得 | 
| [19:12] | You’re saying “Christy.” | 你说”克里斯蒂” | 
| [19:14] | She’s one of your whores. | 她是你召的妓女之一 | 
| [19:16] | Oh, Alicia, would you stop it? | 艾丽西娅 别这样行吗 | 
| [19:19] | When are you gonna stop thinking | 你什么时候才能不再认为 | 
| [19:20] | That I slept with everyone? | 我和每个人都有染 | 
| [19:22] | When are you gonna forgive me, for Christ sakes? | 你什么时候才能原谅我 老天啊 | 
| [19:26] | How much did you spend on Amber? | 你在安贝儿身上花了多少钱 | 
| [19:28] | You had sex with her, what, | 你跟她做过 多少 | 
| [19:29] | Ten times, 20 times? | 10次 20次 | 
| [19:32] | You don’t want to know the details of what I did. | 你不会想知道细节的 | 
| [19:35] | If you want me to forgive you, | 如果你想要我原谅你 | 
| [19:37] | I need to know what I’m forgiving you for. | 我必须知道我要原谅些什么 | 
| [19:39] | So at $3,000 a pop, that’s, what, $60,000? | 所以 三千一次 一共多少 六万吗 | 
| [19:41] | Did you pay her not to use a condom? | 你有付钱不用避孕套吗 | 
| [19:43] | Was that extra? | 那是额外服务吗 | 
| [19:47] | Your trip to Houston, did you take her with you? | 你去休斯敦那次 是不是带她一起去了 | 
| [19:50] | You know I didn’t. | 你知道我没有 | 
| [19:51] | I don’t know what I know. | 我不知道自己知道些什么 | 
| [19:59] | Grace’s 12th birthday party, you s… | 格雷斯12岁生日的时候 你说… | 
| [20:04] | You said you had to leave early. | 你说要早点走 | 
| [20:07] | Where did you go, Peter? | 你去哪了 彼得 | 
| [20:11] | You answer those questions,and then we will talk about forgiveness. | 你先回答了这些问题 我们再讨论原谅的事 | 
| [20:19] | This is a pretrial hearing, | 这是审前听证会 | 
| [20:20] | So don’t worry about the driver yet. | 所以先别担心司机 | 
| [20:22] | We just need to win a few motions. | 我们只需要掌握点主动权 | 
| [20:24] | Sorry! | 对不起 | 
| [20:26] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 | 
| [20:27] | It all comes down to the rape kit. | 一切证据都指向强奸 | 
| [20:29] | Still no luck finding the other stripper. | 还是没找到另一个脱衣舞娘 | 
| [20:31] | All we have is a first name, “Maura,” | 我们只知道她的名字叫”莫拉” | 
| [20:33] | And a general description. | 以及关于她的大致描述 | 
| [20:35] | We need to box McKeon in. | 我们得揪住麦肯 | 
| [20:36] | There’s only one of two ways | 只有两种可能 | 
| [20:38] | His semen ends up in the raped kid. | 他的精液会在受害人体内 | 
| [20:39] | consensual sex or rape. | 自愿性行为 或是强奸 | 
| [20:42] | We get him to swear there was no consensual sex. | 我们要让他发誓那不是自愿性行为 | 
| [20:44] | Why would he do that? | 他为何要发誓 | 
| [20:46] | ‘Cause he has a wife. | 因为他有妻子 | 
| [20:49] | There you are. | 你来了 | 
| [20:51] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [20:52] | You nervous? | 紧张吗 | 
| [20:53] | No, but maybe I should be. | 不 但也许我应该紧张些 | 
| [20:56] | This is just a pretrial hearing. | 只是个审前听证会 | 
| [20:58] | State’s attorney’s trying to squash our subpoena, | 州检察官正试着压制我们上庭 | 
| [21:00] | So today we just get the ground rules straight, | 所以今天我们按惯例来 | 
| [21:03] | In case this thing goes to trial. | 以免直接审判 | 
| [21:05] | Kalinda,I need you to get upstairs,get in | 凯琳达 我需要你上楼 | 
| [21:06] | The state’s attorney’s office and wait for the subpoena. | 去州律所办公室等我们的传票 | 
| [21:08] | I’ll do that. | 我来吧 | 
| [21:10] | What? You don’t have to. | 什么 你不用去 | 
| [21:11] | I know. I’ll be back. | 我知道 我一会儿就回来 | 
| [21:13] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [21:14] | Yeah, sure, I’m fine. | 当然 我很好 | 
| [21:21] | Oh, my god, this is too good. | 天哪 太棒了 | 
| [21:23] | We got Judge Abernathy. | 我们轮到阿伯内亚法官了 | 
| [21:25] | He’s our newest judge. He’s so liberal, | 他是新来的 思想非常开放 | 
| [21:27] | He makes Michael Moore look like Rush Limbaugh. | 他让迈克尔·摩尔看上去像拉什·林堡 | 
| [21:30] | Justice may be blind, but judges sure aren’t. | 正义可能会瞎了眼 但法官不会 | 
| [21:33] | God, Ericcson must be pulling his hair out. | 天呐 埃里克森肯定急得直挠头呢 | 
| [21:36] | All rise for Judge Abernathy. | 全体起立 阿伯内亚法官到 | 
| [21:39] | Oh, please, don’t stand. | 别 不用站了 | 
| [21:41] | Everybody sit back down, please. | 大家都请坐回去吧 | 
| [21:44] | We’ve got the big room here, don’t we? | 这屋子很大啊 对吧 | 
| [21:47] | Your honor, given the stature of | 法官大人 考虑到我的当事人 | 
| [21:50] | My client,Mr. Mckeon, | 麦肯先生的形象 | 
| [21:51] | And given the fact that this pretrial | 加之本次审前听证会 | 
| [21:52] | Hearing has already garnered the attention | 已经在我们的媒体朋友中 | 
| [21:54] | Of our friends in the press, | 引起了关注 | 
| [21:56] | We would ask the court to seal the pretrial filings | 我们请求法庭封闭审前档案 | 
| [21:58] | And avoid a show trial. | 并且进行不公开审判 | 
| [21:59] | Oh, Mr. Ericcson, I don’t think we need to do all that. | 埃里克森先生 我认为我们不需要那样做 | 
| [22:01] | Do we? First Amendment issues and all? | 不是吗 美国宪法第一修正案是吗 | 
| [22:04] | I deny the petition with regret. | 我要驳回你的请求 抱歉 | 
| [22:06] | Mr. Gardner? | 加德纳先生 | 
| [22:08] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 | 
| [22:10] | We have a lot of testimony | 我们搜集了很多证据 | 
| [22:12] | Focusing on whether there was a consensual act | 可以说明我的当事人和麦肯先生 | 
| [22:14] | Between Mr. Mckeon and my client, | 是否有过自愿性行为 | 
| [22:17] | But if Mr. Mckeon is willing to stipulate | 但如果麦肯先生愿意保证 | 
| [22:18] | There was, indeed, a consensual sexual act, | 当时的确是自愿性行为 | 
| [22:21] | We would forego this testimony. | 我们可以放弃这些证据 | 
| [22:22] | That’s a good point. Mr. Ericcson, how do you respond? | 好提议 埃里克森先生 你觉得呢 | 
| [22:25] | We will stipulate there was no sex of any kind, | 我们坚持没有任何形式的性行为 | 
| [22:28] | Forced or consensual, your honor. | 不管是强迫的还是自愿的 法官大人 | 
| [22:29] | The plaintiff also requests an expedited trial date, | 原告同时要求加快审判进程 | 
| [22:32] | Your honor,a DNA sample from Mr. Mckeon, | 法官大人 只要有麦肯先生的DNA样本 | 
| [22:34] | DNA results from the rape kit, and the investigative reports | 强奸现场取样的DNA样本 | 
| [22:37] | From the state’s attorney’s office. | 和州律所办公室的调查报告就行 | 
| [22:37] | They have been… reluctant to furnish them. | 他们很不配合予以提供 | 
| [22:40] | Thank you, counselor. I will grant all four motions. | 谢谢你 律师 我会批准这四项动议 | 
| [22:43] | Mr.,uh… Ericcson? | 埃里克森先生 | 
| [22:45] | Ah. I interpret from Mr. Ericcson’s, uh, gesture | 那我认为埃里克森先生的手势 | 
| [22:49] | That he acquiesces. | 是表示勉强同意了 | 
| [22:50] | Well, I’ll see you all back here… | 我们几天后回来呢 | 
| [22:53] | Let’s see. My docket is clear. | 让我看看 我的记事表写得很清楚 | 
| [22:56] | Five days? | 5天后怎么样 | 
| [22:58] | How’s that for expedited? | 这样算加快进程了吧 | 
| [22:59] | Uh,as a side note, I would like to ask for a moment of silence | 顺便提议 我希望大家为了达尔富尔地区 | 
| [23:04] | For the recent mass killings in Darfur. | 最近发生的大规模杀伤事件默哀片刻 | 
| [23:13] | Okay, thank you. | 好了 谢谢 | 
| [23:15] | Court adjourned. | 休庭 | 
| [23:20] | That was a great start, huh? | 开局不错 对吧 | 
| [23:23] | I understand you’re having trouble with the driver. | 我知道你正在和那个司机闹纠纷 | 
| [23:24] | And you’re boxed in on the rape kit. | 而且你被一起强奸案缠住了 | 
| [23:26] | You should just settle on our terms. | 你应该答应我们的条件的 | 
| [23:28] | Yeah, right. See you in trial. | 是啊是啊 庭审见 | 
| [23:30] | May 15, four months ago. | 4个月前 5月15日 | 
| [23:32] | This one seemed cool. | 这个挺酷的 | 
| [23:35] | Hey. So you know Will? | 你认识威尔啊 | 
| [23:37] | 12 clients, stockbroker types. | 12个客户 股票经纪人类型的 | 
| [23:39] | Mr. Gardner. you two went to school together? | 加德纳先生 你们以前一起上学对吗 | 
| [23:42] | That’s what they were saying the other night at drinks. | 他们那晚喝酒时是这么说的 | 
| [23:43] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [23:44] | So that’s why? | 所以你才会认识他了 | 
| [23:46] | Cary, if you don’t mind, | 加里 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [23:48] | I’ve had only a week with this. | 我只剩一周时间了 | 
| [23:49] | You got an expedited trial date | 你们让加速审判日程加速了 | 
| [23:51] | To force the other side to settle, | 想以此迫使对方妥协 | 
| [23:52] | And now you guys are the ones suffering. | 而现在你们却成了受罪的人 | 
| [23:54] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 | 
| [23:56] | “TZK industries.” | TZK 工业 | 
| [23:57] | I… I’ve seen it somewhere before. | 我以前在哪见过 | 
| [24:00] | What is TZK industries? | 什么是”TZK工业” | 
| [24:01] | “TZK industries.” | “TZK工业” | 
| [24:09] | It’s a furniture supply company. | 是个家居供应公司 | 
| [24:11] | “Supplying elegant furniture to home and business.” | “提供精美的商用及家用家具” | 
| [24:12] | Why? What do you need? | 怎么了 你要找什么 | 
| [24:14] | Something to undercut Christy’s driver. | 找一些能推翻克里斯蒂司机的证词的东西 | 
| [24:22] | It can’t be that easy, can it? | 不可能那么简单啊 不是吗 | 
| [24:26] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:28] | So I find this odd, Mr. Grant. | 我发现了点奇怪的事 格兰特先生 | 
| [24:30] | You were there, and you say there was no rape? | 当时您在现场 您声称当时没有发生强奸 | 
| [24:34] | So either you’re lying | 所以要么是你在撒谎 | 
| [24:37] | Or my client’s lying. | 要么就是我的当事人在撒谎 | 
| [24:38] | All I know is what I saw. | 我只知道我看见的事实 | 
| [24:44] | Your honor, request permission to approach the witness. | 法官大人 我请求靠近证人 | 
| [24:47] | Yes. Please. Approach. | 批准 请吧 | 
| [24:49] | Mr. Grant,this is a copy of your wife’s w-2. | 格兰特先生 这是您妻子工资收入表的复本 | 
| [24:53] | Could you read the name of your wife’s employer, please? | 请读出你太太所在公司的名称好吗 | 
| [24:56] | “TZK Industries.” | “TZK工业” | 
| [24:59] | And TZK Industries is a company owned | 而”TZK工业” | 
| [25:01] | By the Mckeon family to supply furniture to their properties | 是麦肯家族旗下的家具公司 | 
| [25:04] | Objection. Not in evidence. | 反对 无证据 | 
| [25:05] | Well, I think it’s all right for it to be asked, | 我觉得这个提得有道理 | 
| [25:07] | Mr. Ericcson. | 埃里克森先生 | 
| [25:08] | I… actually, sustained. | 反对… 有效 | 
| [25:12] | Your honor, you sustained the objection? | 法官大人 您是说反对有效吗 | 
| [25:13] | I did. Mr. Ericcson had a point. | 对 埃里克森先生说得有道理 | 
| [25:20] | Isn’t it an amazing coincidence, Mr. Grant, | 你不觉得太巧了吗 格兰特先生 | 
| [25:23] | That after a year of unemployment, | 您太太在待业1年后 | 
| [25:25] | Your wife got a job in June from the Mckeon family, | 于6月在麦肯家族旗下找到了工作 | 
| [25:28] | – A month after the bachelor party incident? – No. | -恰是单身派对事件的1个月后 -不觉得 | 
| [25:31] | And why is that, Mr. Grant? | 怎么会呢 格兰特先生 | 
| [25:33] | Because my wife and I are divorced. | 因为我和我太太离婚了 | 
| [25:36] | My wife and I have been separated for a year now, | 我俩分居1年了 | 
| [25:38] | So her getting this job has nothing to do with me. | 所以她得到这份工作与我毫不相干 | 
| [25:42] | But, sir, wouldn’t you benefit | 可是 先生 您不会从中获益吗 | 
| [25:45] | Even if only in the form of lowered spousal support? | 即使仅从可以减轻您的赡养费负担来说 | 
| [25:47] | I guess, but I’m not Warren Buffett. | 可能会吧 可我本来也不用付很多赡养费 | 
| [25:54] | No further questions, your honor. | 没有问题了 法官大人 | 
| [26:02] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see it. | 对不起 没料到会这样 | 
| [26:04] | Don’t ever let your first chair get undercut like that again. | 再也别让你的首席律师这么难堪了 | 
| [26:11] | Good news? | 有好消息吗 | 
| [26:12] | I just got the rape kit results. | 我拿到强奸物证的鉴定结果了 | 
| [26:14] | State’s attorney wasn’t stonewalling. | 州律所没有给我们找麻烦 | 
| [26:16] | They sent it out to a commercial lab and just got it back. | 物证送到了一家商业实验室 刚拿回来 | 
| [26:19] | And? | 结果呢 | 
| [26:20] | It’s not Mckeon’s DNA. | 不是麦肯的DNA | 
| [26:33] | The rape kit came back. It’s not his sperm. | 物证鉴定结果出来了 不是他的精液 | 
| [26:36] | It’s not Mckeon’s DNA. | 不是麦肯的DNA | 
| [26:38] | Grant says you’re lying. Mckeon says you’re lying. | 格兰特说你撒谎 麦肯也说你撒谎 | 
| [26:40] | I’m not lying. I… | 我没撒谎 我… | 
| [26:43] | It’s really not his sperm? | 真不是他的精液吗 | 
| [26:44] | Christy, we need to get the full… | 克里斯蒂 我们需要全面的… | 
| [26:45] | Who else did you have sex with that night? | 当晚你还和谁发生性关系了 | 
| [26:47] | No one. I swear. | 没别人 我发誓 | 
| [26:48] | Well, you obviously had sex with someone | 你肯定和别人发生性关系了 | 
| [26:50] | Because it isn’t his sperm. | 因为那不是他的精液 | 
| [26:51] | So, was it a boyfriend or another client? | 是男朋友 还是其他客户 | 
| [26:53] | You need to find Maura. | 你们必须找到莫拉 | 
| [26:55] | We can’t find Maura. | 我们找不到莫拉 | 
| [26:56] | You really don’t remember anything | 你真的想不起任何 | 
| [26:59] | That could help us find her? | 可以帮我们找到她的事情吗 | 
| [27:01] | We didn’t talk. | 我们连话都没说 | 
| [27:02] | She was on her cell phone | 她整晚都在打手机 | 
| [27:04] | The whole night till her battery ran out. | 直到电池没电 | 
| [27:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [27:10] | I need to get to class. | 我得去上课了 | 
| [27:21] | Not that I mind it, but since when did you become me? | 并非介意啊 可你啥时开始跟我意见一样了 | 
| [27:24] | You didn’t believe her. I did. | 你没信她 我信了 | 
| [27:25] | Maybe she is telling the truth. | 可她也许说的是实话 | 
| [27:27] | Christy said the light was flicked out, | 克里斯蒂说灯被关了 | 
| [27:29] | So maybe Mckeon was with a friend. | 也许麦肯还带着朋友 | 
| [27:31] | So let’s see if the cops tested the other party-goers. | 看看警方是否检测了其他参加派对的人吧 | 
| [27:33] | Worth a try. | 值得一试 | 
| [27:34] | It’s not just that. | 不仅如此 | 
| [27:35] | What’s up with your bud, Abernathy? | 你的老伙计阿伯内亚是怎么回事 | 
| [27:37] | He’s going out of his way to kill us. | 他一反常态 弄得我们很被动 | 
| [27:39] | You know how this works. Liberal judge gets on the bench, | 你知道的 自由派法官一坐上法官席 | 
| [27:41] | Doesn’t want to rule from his bias, | 便想抛弃个人偏见 | 
| [27:43] | So he bends over backwards the other way. | 于是就矫枉过正 | 
| [27:44] | I thought you said you had some pull with him. | 我记得你说过 你帮过他 | 
| [27:46] | He wanted to be on your glass ceiling committee or whatever it is. | 他曾想进入你的”女性升迁障碍委员会” | 
| [27:48] | “Emily’s list.” | 那机构叫”埃米莉的名单” | 
| [27:50] | Are you suggesting I influence a sitting judge | 你想让我用不正当手段 | 
| [27:52] | In some untoward fashion? | 控制一个现任法官吗 | 
| [27:54] | No, just in a toward one. | 别 就用正当手段 | 
| [27:55] | Come on, come to the court, | 来吧 你来听审 | 
| [27:56] | Let him see your sad little liberal face… | 让他看到你那张倒霉的自由派面孔 | 
| [27:58] | And contemplate a life without his friends. | 好考虑一下就此失去朋友值不值 | 
| [28:00] | Will, I’m so sorry. | 威尔 真的很抱歉 | 
| [28:03] | Don’t be. We’re a team. | 不用 我们是个团队 | 
| [28:05] | No apologies. | 不必道歉 | 
| [28:27] | – Now what are you doing? – Close the door. | -干嘛呢 -把门关上 | 
| [28:29] | Come on, Zach. Just let it go. | 拜托 扎克 别琢磨了 | 
| [28:30] | Would you shut up and look at this? | 闭嘴行不 来看看这个 | 
| [28:35] | See that? | 看到没 | 
| [28:37] | It’s called a “specular highlight.” | 这叫反射高光 | 
| [28:39] | It’s like a light in the eye reflected in the eye. | 就是反射到眼中的光 | 
| [28:42] | See where it is? | 看到这处光在哪儿没 | 
| [28:44] | It’s to the left. | 在左边 | 
| [28:45] | And now, look at this. | 再看这个 | 
| [28:47] | The lady’s eye. See? | 这女人的眼睛 看到没 | 
| [28:49] | The dot’s to the right. | 光点在右边 | 
| [28:50] | Okay… | 于是呢 | 
| [28:52] | They’re not in the same picture. | 照片是伪造的 | 
| [28:54] | Dad’s face was photoshopped into it. | 爸爸的脸是被PS进来的 | 
| [28:59] | Hello? Zach, Grace, I’m home. | 有人吗 扎克 格雷斯 我回来了 | 
| [29:07] | Jackie, I have a request to make. | 杰姬 我有个请求 | 
| [29:09] | Certainly, dear. | 说吧 亲爱的 | 
| [29:10] | You want the kids to visit Peter in prison, you talk to me. | 如果你想让孩子们去探望彼得 你跟我说 | 
| [29:14] | You don’t talk to Zach. | 别跟扎克说 | 
| [29:15] | When did I talk to Zach? | 我啥时候跟扎克说了 | 
| [29:16] | You told him Peter was lonely in prison. | 你告诉他彼得在狱里很孤独 | 
| [29:18] | Because he is. | 因为他确实很孤独 | 
| [29:19] | Just don’t go around me by talking to my kids. | 反正别拿孩子跟我兜圈子 | 
| [29:26] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 | 
| [29:27] | It was crappy. | 糟透了 | 
| [29:32] | I thought I’d make breakfast. | 我想做早饭来着 | 
| [29:34] | For dinner? | 晚上吃的早饭吗 | 
| [29:35] | My goodness. | 天啊 | 
| [29:37] | Like when you were little. | 和你们小时候一样 | 
| [29:38] | You don’t have to like it. It’s for me. | 你们不必喜欢 我吃 | 
| [29:42] | So, I want to show you some pictures | 我要给你们看一些 | 
| [29:44] | Of where dad’s staying. | 爸爸监狱的照片 | 
| [29:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [29:49] | I want to make sure you know what’s involved | 我希望让你们明白如果去探望爸爸 | 
| [29:51] | With visiting dad in prison,okay? | 都会看到些什么 | 
| [29:57] | I’ll get that. | 我去开门 | 
| [29:58] | So, Zach, can you show me how | 扎克 能在你电脑上教教我 | 
| [30:00] | To get to “Google images” on your computer? | 如何进入”谷歌图片”吗 | 
| [30:02] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 | 
| [30:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [30:14] | Nothing. Homework. | 没什么 作业 | 
| [30:16] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [30:19] | Someone’s here! | 有人找 | 
| [30:29] | Hi. Still no Maura? | 还没找到莫拉吗 | 
| [30:33] | DNA is definitely not from Mckeon’s semen. | DNA不是从麦肯的精液采集的 | 
| [30:37] | I was going to the crime lab to see if they ever collected DNA | 我去犯罪实验室看他们是否采集了 | 
| [30:40] | From the other party-goers when… | 其他参加派对者的DNA | 
| [30:42] | You can watch a little tv. | 你可以去看会电视 | 
| [30:44] | I’ll be right in. | 我很快就过来 | 
| [30:48] | Want to do this later? | 要不要改天再谈 | 
| [30:49] | No, no, no. | 不 不用 | 
| [30:50] | I think I just caught my son checking out porn. | 我想我刚逮到我儿子在上色情网站 | 
| [30:57] | Anyway… | 总之 | 
| [30:58] | I asked a cop friend | 我叫了我的一个警察朋友 | 
| [30:59] | To run the rape kit results through CODIS. | 用DNA联合索引系统搜索了一些强奸案 | 
| [31:02] | And they got a hit. | 他们发现了线索 | 
| [31:03] | Who, the best man? | 谁 那个伴郎吗 | 
| [31:06] | Manny Lyons. | 曼尼·莱昂 | 
| [31:08] | A rapist serving 20 to life in an Ohio supermax. | 俄亥俄州监狱一个被判了20年的强奸犯 | 
| [31:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [31:13] | You’re in good company. | 你的领悟能力很强 | 
| [31:14] | And he’s a convicted rapist. | 他是一个强奸犯 | 
| [31:16] | Christy was raped. | 克里斯蒂被强奸了 | 
| [31:18] | Apparently. | 没错 | 
| [31:19] | I don’t get it. | 还是不明白 | 
| [31:20] | Was he… | 难道他… | 
| [31:23] | Was he at the party? | 他当时在也派对里吗 | 
| [31:24] | Well, as far as I can tell, he was in a holding cell | 我只知道他当时是在 | 
| [31:27] | In Columbus at the time. | 哥伦布的一个拘留室里 | 
| [31:28] | This makes no sense. | 这没理由 | 
| [31:31] | We know. | 我们知道 | 
| [31:32] | This pile is everything on the Manny Lyons rape. | 这些是曼尼·莱昂强奸案的所有资料 | 
| [31:35] | This pile, everything on ours. | 而这些 是我们案子的所有资料 | 
| [31:37] | And we can’t find one thing in common. | 根本找不到任何相似点 | 
| [31:38] | No connection with Mckeon? | 与麦肯没有联系吗 | 
| [31:40] | Nope, we checked it. | 没有 我们查过了 | 
| [31:42] | “Manny Lyons broke into an upper Arlington apartment,” | “曼尼·莱昂闯入了阿灵顿公寓” | 
| [31:45] | “held a knife to the neck of a 40-year-old divorcee,” | “用一把刀架在一个40岁离婚女人的脖子上” | 
| [31:48] | “raped her, and stole her car.” | “强奸了她 并偷走了她的车” | 
| [31:50] | “he was stopped running a traffic light ten miles away.” | “他在红绿灯十英里处被截停” | 
| [31:53] | “The divorcee identified him in a six-pack photo line-up.” | “事主在排列出来的六张图片中认出了他 | 
| [31:55] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:01] | They do have one thing in common. | 他们有一点是相同的 | 
| [32:07] | And you were the lab supervisor who worked on analysis 5795– | 您是负责5795案件的实验检察员 | 
| [32:12] | The rape kit in this case– professor? | 就是那宗强奸案 对吗 教授 | 
| [32:15] | – Doctor. – Doctor. | -医生 -医生 | 
| [32:16] | And these are your initials, “GG,” | 这是您的签名吗 “GG” | 
| [32:19] | Right at the bottom of the report? | 就在报告的下方 | 
| [32:21] | Yes, those are mine. | 对 是我的签名 | 
| [32:22] | Oh, uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [32:27] | This isn’t 5795. this is 5794. | 这不是5795 这是5794 | 
| [32:30] | The Manny Lyons case. My mistake. | 这是曼尼·莱昂的案件 我搞错了 | 
| [32:32] | Oh, I see that you ran the analysis on both cases. | 看来这两起案子都是您负责的 | 
| [32:35] | Given the sequential numbering, | 考虑到两案序号相连 | 
| [32:37] | I imagine that you worked on one right after the other? | 我想您是做完一份就马上做了另一份对吗 | 
| [32:40] | It appears so. | 看起来是的 | 
| [32:41] | In both cases,the DNA matched the same culprit, | 这两宗案件里 DNA与同一个罪犯吻合 | 
| [32:44] | Manny Lyons, is that correct? | 曼尼·莱昂 对吗 | 
| [32:46] | It is. | 对 | 
| [32:47] | So let… | 那么让 | 
| [32:49] | Let me follow the logic here. | 让我来顺理推测一下 | 
| [32:51] | Manny Lyons… | 曼尼·莱昂 | 
| [32:52] | Who never set foot in chicago… | 从未踏足过芝加哥 | 
| [32:53] | Objection. not in evidence. | 反对 无证据 | 
| [32:55] | I will sustain that. | 反对有效 | 
| [32:57] | Isn’t it true, Dr. Girtzman, | 格茨曼医生 | 
| [33:00] | The only connection between Manny Lyons and Christy Barbosa | 曼尼·莱昂和克里斯蒂·巴博萨两案 | 
| [33:03] | Is that you worked on both cases? | 唯一的联系是都由您负责 是这样吗 | 
| [33:05] | Objection. Argumentative. | 反对 无论证 | 
| [33:06] | Mrs. Florrick, this is not a debating society. | 福瑞克律师 这里不是辩论场 | 
| [33:09] | Sustained. | 反对有效 | 
| [33:10] | Dr. Girtzman, | 格茨曼医生 | 
| [33:11] | Would you say | 你是否认为 | 
| [33:13] | That the standard of a commercial lab is relaxed? | 衡量一个商业实验室的标准是不严格的 | 
| [33:15] | No. and, uh, your honor, | 不 法官大人 | 
| [33:17] | May I answer her earlier question? | 我可以回答她之前的问题吗 | 
| [33:20] | – Personal privilege. – Oh, yeah, if you’d like. | -个人意愿 -当然 如果你愿意的话 | 
| [33:22] | We handle an immense backlog of untested rape kits | 我们要处理全国积压在 | 
| [33:27] | From crime labs all across the country. | 犯罪实验室里的强奸案 | 
| [33:29] | We do so with speed and professionalism… | 我们要专业而又快速地处理 | 
| [33:32] | And yet isn’t it true, sir, | 不过这又是否属实呢 先生 | 
| [33:33] | That your lab almost lost | 你的实验室在2005年的时候 | 
| [33:35] | Its accreditation in 2005… | 差点失去了检定合格证 | 
| [33:36] | – Now, that was never proved! … – When you cross-contaminated | -这只是谣言而已 – 因为你交叉感染了 | 
| [33:38] | Two DNA samples that were out-sourced from a crime lab… | 两份从同一个犯罪实验室来的DNA样本 | 
| [33:39] | This is an old slander! | 这种诋毁已经是老生常谈了 | 
| [33:41] | …that you failed to sterilize scissors | 你没有将实验刀消毒 | 
| [33:42] | That then carried the DNA from one sample to the next? | 然后直接用它来处理另一份DNA样本 | 
| [33:45] | I don’t have to answer this. | 我没必要回答这个问题 | 
| [33:47] | Actually, you do, sir. | 实际上 你必须回答 先生 | 
| [33:49] | Your honor, given this testimony, | 法官大人 鉴于这份证词 | 
| [33:52] | We move that the rape kit be reexamined | 我们要求把强奸案的证物 | 
| [33:54] | At a second genetic lab. | 交由另一间基因实验室重新检验 | 
| [33:55] | I think that is an understandable request, Mr. Ericcson. | 我认为这是合理的要求 埃里克森先生 | 
| [34:01] | Your honor, we would stipulate | 法官大人 我们同意 | 
| [34:04] | That Mrs. Florrick has proven her case. | 福瑞克律师已经证明了她的论点 | 
| [34:08] | Dr. Girtzman cross-contaminated the sample… | 格茨曼医生交叉污染了样本 | 
| [34:11] | – Excuse me? – But we would argue, therefore, | -什么 -我们要争辩 | 
| [34:12] | That is the very reason it cannot be tested again. | 正因为如此我们不能再次实验 | 
| [34:15] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在开什么玩笑 | 
| [34:16] | The very fact that it is agreed that the sample is now contaminated | 现在关于样本的事实就是它已经被污染了 | 
| [34:19] | It means it can’t possibly be tested with any authority. | 也就是说它不能再被任何权威机构采用了 | 
| [34:21] | Your honor… | 法官大人 | 
| [34:30] | Mr. Gardner, you argued that the rape kit was contaminated. | 加德纳先生 是你说物证被污染了 | 
| [34:34] | You can’t now argue it’s probative. | 你现在不能推翻你的说法了 | 
| [34:37] | The plaintiff’s motion for retesting is denied. | 驳回原告要求重新检测证物的动议 | 
| [34:39] | – Your honor…! – Motion is denied. | -法官大人 -驳回动议 | 
| [34:52] | We’ve got to find that other stripper. | 我们必须找到另一个脱衣舞娘 | 
| [35:03] | So basically this is a hail mary pass? | 这基本算是个赌博性的超长传球了吧 | 
| [35:07] | Look at you with the sports metaphors. | 瞧瞧你这个运动比喻 | 
| [35:10] | Yeah, I don’t see many other options here. | 是啊 我想我们没有其他选择了 | 
| [35:12] | Good evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [35:14] | Do you have a reservation? | 你们有预定吗 | 
| [35:16] | Actually,we have a… strange request. | 实际上 我们有一个 奇怪的请求 | 
| [35:19] | We need to get a printout of a phone bill | 我们需要一份这四个月来的 | 
| [35:22] | From four months ago. | 电话打印单 | 
| [35:23] | The name? | 姓什么 | 
| [35:24] | Mckeon. | 麦肯 | 
| [35:28] | First name? | 名呢 | 
| [35:30] | Lloyd. | 劳埃德 | 
| [35:34] | Would you liked that e-mailed or a hard copy? | 是要邮件发送还是硬盘拷贝呢 | 
| [35:37] | Hard copy. | 硬盘拷贝 | 
| [35:45] | If I could just see some I.D, Mr. Mckeon. | 能看一下你的证件吗 麦肯先生 | 
| [35:51] | Um, well, actually can I ask you a question– | 我能问你一个问题吗 | 
| [35:54] | Rosemary? | 罗斯玛丽 | 
| [35:55] | There was a bachelor party here | 五月份在这儿的一个单身派对上 | 
| [35:58] | In May that resulted in a…a rape. | 发生了一起强奸案 | 
| [36:01] | Were you here then? | 你当时在这里吗 | 
| [36:03] | I was. | 我在 | 
| [36:06] | Well, the only person we believe who can corroborate | 唯一一个我们认为可以证明 | 
| [36:08] | The rape victim’s story was using a cell phone that night. | 受害者证词的人在当晚正使用一部手机 | 
| [36:11] | And we’re thinking she used the bathroom phone | 我们认为她的手机电池没电以后 | 
| [36:13] | When her battery ran out. | 她可能会使用卫生间的电话 | 
| [36:15] | We were hoping to glance at the bill | 我们希望能稍微看一下账单 | 
| [36:17] | Just to see if there was a number she dialed. | 看她有没有拨出什么号码 | 
| [36:19] | I’ll have to speak to a manager. | 我必须要向经理汇报 | 
| [36:25] | Nice thought. | 想的挺美 | 
| [36:27] | If all else fails, try honesty. | 如果没别的办法 只能试着据实以告了 | 
| [36:29] | I got 20 bucks on deception. | 我骗到了二十元 | 
| [36:32] | Will? | 威尔 | 
| [36:34] | Oh, hey. | 你好 | 
| [36:36] | What are you doing in north of the loop? | 你在环北部做什么 | 
| [36:38] | You know, just seeing how the other half lives. | 只是看看另一边是如何生活的 | 
| [36:41] | Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 | 
| [36:42] | This is Marlena. | 这位是玛琳娜 | 
| [36:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [36:45] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [36:46] | Ask for a view of the lake. | 要一个有湖泊风景的房间吧 | 
| [36:47] | It’s beautiful at night. | 夜景会非常美 | 
| [36:52] | She thinks we’re getting a room. | 她以为我们要开房 | 
| [36:53] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [36:55] | Now they all think we’re getting a room. | 现在她们都认为我们要开房 | 
| [37:00] | – You worried? – You? | -你担心吗 -你呢 | 
| [37:04] | We could do worse. | 我们可以让情况更糟 | 
| [37:08] | I’m having trouble getting my manager. | 我暂时联系不上经理 | 
| [37:10] | If you could just wait another minute. | 你们可以再等几分钟 | 
| [37:16] | I owe you $20. | 我欠你二十元 | 
| [37:20] | Okay, Christy and Maura arrived at 10:15. | 克里斯蒂和莫拉十点一刻到的 | 
| [37:23] | Right there, 11:20. | 在这 十一点二十分 | 
| [37:26] | Out-of-state area code. | 外州的区号 | 
| [37:35] | Hello. You don’t know me… | 你好 你不认识我 | 
| [37:36] | Were you the other dancer there that night, Maura? | 你是当晚的另一个舞者吗 莫拉 | 
| [37:41] | I was, yes. | 是的 | 
| [37:43] | And your driver, Mr. Grant, | 你的司机 格兰特先生 | 
| [37:45] | What did he tell you | 在你们送克里斯蒂去医院之后 | 
| [37:47] | After you took Christy to the hospital? | 对你们说了什么 | 
| [37:48] | He told us that the Mckeons were very rich, | 他告诉我们麦肯家族很有钱 | 
| [37:51] | And we should all keep our mouths shut. | 还说我们都该闭上我们的嘴 | 
| [37:53] | And that’s why you went back home to Michigan? | 所以你才会回到密歇根州的家吗 | 
| [37:55] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [37:57] | I’m sorry. I was scared. | 对不起 我吓坏了 | 
| [37:58] | And to reiterate, | 请再说一次 | 
| [38:00] | Christy told you about the rape immediately afterward? | 克里斯蒂随即就告诉你她被强奸了吗 | 
| [38:04] | Yes. In fact, he followed her out into the parking lot | 是的 实际上 是他跟着她出来到停车场 | 
| [38:10] | And he said, “don’t tell anyone”. | 然后他说 “不要告诉任何人” | 
| [38:12] | “Just take the money and shut up.” | “把钱收下 管好你的嘴” | 
| [38:16] | No further questions, your honor. | 没有问题了 法官大人 | 
| [38:28] | Thank you, Alicia. | 谢谢你 艾丽西娅 | 
| [38:30] | For…you know. | 因为… 你知道的 | 
| [38:39] | Christy, I’m just curious. | 克里斯蒂 我只是出于好奇 | 
| [38:43] | Where did you meet my husband? | 你在哪遇见我丈夫的 | 
| [38:46] | Your husband? | 你丈夫 | 
| [38:49] | I’ve never met your husband. | 我从未见过你丈夫 | 
| [38:54] | My mistake. | 我错了 | 
| [39:02] | All rise for Judge Abernathy. | 全体起立 阿伯内亚法官到 | 
| [39:07] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 | 
| [39:09] | I have given this case quite a bit of thought, | 关于这个案子我想了很久 | 
| [39:12] | As you can imagine. | 正如你们想象的那样 | 
| [39:14] | You have both argued your case well. | 你们双方都辩论的很好 | 
| [39:18] | But I find myself judging in favor of the defendant. | 但我发现自己更倾向于被告 | 
| [39:24] | Without a DNA match to the rape kit, | 在缺少与证物吻合的DNA的情况下 | 
| [39:26] | we have a classic He-said, she-said, | 我们进行了一场经典的你来我往的辩论 | 
| [39:28] | And as much as my personal sympathies lie with the plaintiff, | 尽管我对原告抱有非常大的同情心 | 
| [39:31] | The evidence does not warrant a favorable decision. | 但是证据不能保证结果对她有利 | 
| [39:34] | Judgment in favor of the defense. | 本席宣判 被告胜诉 | 
| [39:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [39:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [39:52] | I believe you. | 我相信你 | 
| [40:03] | This is all I want to say. | 这就是我想说的 | 
| [40:06] | I have been falsely accused by a woman | 我被一个只想迅速赚点钱的女人 | 
| [40:09] | Who wanted nothing more than a quick payday. | 进行了不实的指控 | 
| [40:12] | But every year there are thousands of women | 但是每年都会有成千上万的女人 | 
| [40:14] | Who are abused, | 受到虐待 | 
| [40:16] | And I don’t think we should let this false accusation… | 我认为我们不应该让这样的不实指控 | 
| [40:19] | Mr. Mckeon. | 麦肯先生 | 
| [40:21] | You’re under arrest for the rape of Christy Barbosa. | 你因强奸克里斯蒂·巴博萨被捕了 | 
| [40:23] | Wha…? | 什么 | 
| [40:24] | – Cuff him. – What? | -拷上他 -什么 | 
| [40:27] | Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 | 
| [40:56] | It must be hard to lose, Mrs. Florrick. | 输了一定很难受吧 福瑞克律师 | 
| [40:59] | Not if it forces you to prosecute. | 只要你还能上诉就行 | 
| [41:01] | I’m coming out of this with a criminal case I’ll win, | 我带着一个稳赢的案子走出法庭 | 
| [41:04] | And you’re coming out with a loss. | 你却带着你的失败走出来 | 
| [41:06] | Nice job. | 干得不错 | 
| [41:10] | Lloyd Mckeon was arrested today for rape, | 劳埃德·麦肯今日因强奸罪被捕 | 
| [41:13] | Literally seconds after he was cleared in a civil case | 就在他因同样的罪名被宣判无罪的 | 
| [41:16] | For the identical crime. | 几秒钟后 | 
| [41:18] | State’s attorney Glenn Childs took credit for finding | 州检察官格伦·查尔兹因在刑事审判阶段 | 
| [41:21] | An untainted sample of DNA | 找到了能将麦肯定罪的 | 
| [41:23] | That will guarantee Mckeon’s conviction in a criminal trial. | 未受到污染的DNA样本而受到好评 | 
| [41:26] | Childs denied that Mckeon’s arrest was a reaction to… | 查尔兹否认麦肯的被捕是一种… | 
| [41:28] | This is yours? | 这是你的案子吗 | 
| [41:30] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [41:31] | Is he going to jail? | 他会去坐牢吗 | 
| [41:34] | I think so. | 我想是的 | 
| [41:37] | Well, then that’s good. | 那就好 | 
| [41:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:43] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 | 
| [42:59] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 | 
| [43:02] | I want you to beg. | 我要你求我 | 
| [43:05] | – Please… – Oh…does she do this for you? | -求你 -她会这么伺候你吗 | 
| [43:07] | – Does she? – Oh, god, please… | -会吗 -上帝啊 拜托 | 
| [43:10] | You’re amazing… | 你太不可思议了 | 
| [43:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 | 
| [43:13] | What do you want me to do to you? | 你想要我为你做什么 | 
| [43:15] | Just…don’t…stop. | 不要停下来 | 
| [43:18] | What’ll you give me? | 你会给我什么 | 
| [43:19] | What’ll you give me not to stop? | 我要是不停下来你会给我什么 | 
| [43:23] | Everything. | 一切 |