时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I understand the need to blame someone | 我理解你需要为自己丈夫的垮台 |
[00:05] | For your husband’s downfall, | 找个责任人 |
[00:07] | But I didn’t release That sex tape to hurt you | 但我公布那盘情色录像 |
[00:09] | Or your family. | 并不是想伤害你或你家人 |
[00:09] | You should know, I was holding back. | 你应该明白 我当时也很犹豫 |
[00:11] | Mr. Childs, | 查尔兹先生 |
[00:12] | If you have something to show me, | 如果你还有什么要给我看的 |
[00:14] | Just do it. | 尽管来 |
[00:15] | Did you bury something? | 你有没有隐瞒什么 |
[00:16] | We all know what’s going on here. | 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[00:17] | Peter Florrick was a corrupt and convicted | 彼得·福瑞克是个腐败的 |
[00:20] | State’s attorney. | 并且已经被定罪的州检察官 |
[00:21] | If evidence was buried, he buried it. | 即使有证据被隐瞒 也是他隐瞒的 |
[00:23] | Alicia, i know this has been hard on you, | 艾丽西娅 我知道这让你倍受煎熬 |
[00:26] | But you have to believe me, I’m innocent. | 但你得相信我 我是清白的 |
[00:34] | Everybody shut up, and don’t move! | 都不许乱叫 不准乱动 |
[00:40] | What you staring at? | 看什么看 |
[00:41] | Get down! Kiss the floor! | 蹲下 趴地上 |
[00:51] | Chicago P.D.! | 芝加哥警察 |
[00:52] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[00:57] | Don’t look at me! Get down! | 别看我 趴下 |
[01:09] | Oh, come on. Talk about undue publicity. | 行了 讨论一下不当宣传吧 |
[01:11] | You’re telling me that didn’t affect the jury pool? | 你们说这个对陪审员筛选没影响吗 |
[01:13] | No. I’m telling you it doesn’t matter. | 不是 现在说这个没用了 |
[01:14] | We don’t have the time. | 没时间了 |
[01:15] | We have got…55 minutes | 我们只剩下55分钟 |
[01:18] | To get the brief to the county clerk. We’re late, | 把辩诉状递交给郡政府 递晚了的话 |
[01:21] | Clarence Wilcox stays on death row. | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯就只能待在死牢了 |
[01:22] | We can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[01:23] | We can’t not risk it. | 我们不能不冒这个险 |
[01:24] | The undue publicity argument is the weakest | 不当宣传辩词是辩诉状里最为薄弱 |
[01:26] | Part of the brief. It needs more work. | 需要更多的润色 |
[01:27] | Which would be a problem | 要是不当宣传是辩诉状上的唯一论点 |
[01:28] | If it was the only part of the brief. | 那就会出现问题 |
[01:30] | We’ve got five other solid arguments in there | 可是我们还有其它5项充分的论点 |
[01:32] | To appeal wilcox’s conviction. | 为威尔科克斯的已定罪名上诉 |
[01:34] | Let’s ask Will. | 那问问威尔吧 |
[01:37] | He’ll agree with me. | 他和我观点相同 |
[01:38] | Good, then it’ll be settled. | 很好 这就好办了 |
[01:40] | If it doesn’t end up in the brief, | 如果不把这些写在辩诉状里 |
[01:41] | Will can’t use it in oral argument, right? | 威尔也没办法口头辩论 对不 |
[01:45] | This… This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[01:48] | There’s no time to write it. | 哪有时间重写 |
[01:53] | It’ll mean open heart surgery on the brief! | 这可意味着得改头换面 |
[01:56] | This is odd. | 这是临时的 |
[01:57] | Yeah, we can compete tomorrow. | 我们可以明天争取 |
[02:00] | We think there’s enough time | 我们认为还有足够的时间 |
[02:01] | To add another argument to the legal aid appeal, | 添加另一项论点发起法律援助上诉 |
[02:03] | But we have to move quickly. | 但是要快点行动 |
[02:05] | Quickly seems to be an understatement. | 这是一个保守的说法吧 |
[02:07] | The time cut up 5 P.M. | 最后期限是 下午5点 |
[02:10] | There was a cable tv movie broadcasted | 在挑选陪审团前一周 |
[02:11] | A week before jury selection. | 有线台就开始播放这段影片 |
[02:13] | We believe it influenced the jury. | 我们认为这影响了陪审团 |
[02:14] | Why didn’t legal aid pursue it? | 法律援助为什么没调查这个呢 |
[02:16] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:16] | We found it two hours ago. | 2小时前我们才查出来 |
[02:18] | – Can you do it in 48 minutes? – Just. | -能在48分钟内完成吗 -勉勉强强 |
[02:24] | You’re the faster typist. | 你打字比较快 |
[02:25] | We need to get the cable viewership for Cook County. | 我们需要拿到库克有线台收视率 |
[02:27] | All right, i’m on it. | 好的 我去查收视率 |
[02:29] | Undue publicity argument… | 不当宣传辩词… |
[02:30] | We’re never gonna shove all this in before the deadline. | 我们在5点之前肯定做不完 |
[02:33] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[02:36] | I got cable viewership from six years ago. | 我拿到了6年前的有线台收视率 |
[02:38] | Give me the numbers. | 把数据给我 |
[02:39] | It’s not broken out by program. | 但录像不是以节目形式播放 |
[02:40] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:44] | We’re not going to make it. | 我们不可能完成的 |
[02:45] | Damn. | 该死 |
[02:46] | Damn? Don’t say damn. | 别说粗话 |
[02:49] | Shh! This is gonna take an hour. | 还需要1个小时 |
[02:50] | Go ask upstairs, ask him if he needs it. | 去楼上 问问他需不需要 |
[02:54] | Give me a section. | 给我一部分 |
[02:59] | We’re almost done with the tv movie argument, | 电视影片的辩词差不多快完工了 |
[03:00] | But we can’t specify the saturation of the jury pool. | 但还无法摸清陪审团的态度 |
[03:03] | You don’t have the ratings broken out? | 还没查到收视率吗 |
[03:04] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[03:05] | We’ll slip it into a friend of the court brief. | 那就当法庭之友辩诉状处理吧 |
[03:07] | Just submit what you have now. | 先把弄好的发过去吧 |
[03:11] | Legal aid couldn’t handle the appeal. | 法律援助解决不了这票上诉 |
[03:14] | They gave it to us a week | 口头辩论前一周 |
[03:16] | Before oral arguments. | 他们就把这个甩给了我们 |
[03:17] | Interesting? | 这案子有趣吗 |
[03:18] | Clarence Wilcox. Apparently | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯在一家杂货店 |
[03:21] | Killed an off-duty cop in a store. | 堂而皇之杀死一名休班警察 |
[03:23] | He’s been on death row for six years. | 被判六年死缓 |
[03:25] | Legal aid thinks he got an unfair trial. | 法律援助认为他受到了不公平审讯 |
[03:26] | But you know what the appellate courts think of technicals. | 但是你知道上诉法院会怎么处理吧 |
[03:29] | – They’ll kill it? – Oh, yeah. | -驳回吗 -对 |
[03:30] | Give me a section. | 给我一部分 |
[03:33] | Finished pages, hand them over now. | 完成的部分放到一起 |
[03:35] | You organize. | 你来整理 |
[03:37] | Don’t give them to me. Hand them to him. | 别给我 给他 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | There’s a typo there. | 有个打错的 |
[03:41] | – No, no, no. – Shut up. | -不对不对不对 -别说了 |
[03:43] | – There. – Shut up. | -那里 -住嘴 |
[03:49] | Yeah, this is Cary Agos | 我是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的 |
[03:51] | At Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. | 凯里·艾格斯 |
[03:52] | We have a death row appeal coming to you… Now. | 我们有一个死囚讼案发给您 正在发 |
[03:55] | Yeah, well, if you don’t mind, I’d like to | 对 不耽误你时间的话 |
[03:56] | Stay on the line and make sure you receive it. | 我想确定您收到之后再挂断 |
[03:58] | Damn! Wifi’s low! | 该死 无线信号好弱 |
[04:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:01] | Come on… | 快啊 |
[04:03] | – Come on. – You’re sure? | -快点 -你确定 |
[04:04] | You don’t see it? | 你没看到 |
[04:12] | Okay, good to know. Thank you very much. | 好吧 收到就好 非常感谢 |
[04:22] | People of the state of Illinois V. | 伊利诺斯州人民法院 |
[04:24] | Clarence Wilcox. | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯案开审 |
[04:26] | Mr. Gardener, we’ve read your brief, | 加德纳律师 我们读过你的辩诉状 |
[04:28] | And we’re now prepared for oral arguments. | 现在进入口头辩论阶段 |
[04:31] | You may begin. | 你可以开始了 |
[04:32] | Thank you, chief justice. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[04:34] | May it please the court. | 请允许我做以下陈述 |
[04:35] | Six years ago, | 六年前 |
[04:37] | Clarence Wilcox, | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
[04:38] | A 24yearold Chicago man | 24岁 芝加哥人 |
[04:40] | Was arrested for the murder of a plainclothes officer | 因在芝加哥南部抢劫一间杂货店 |
[04:44] | During the robbery of a grocery store in south chicago. | 杀害一名便衣警察而被捕 |
[04:47] | It is our contention that | 我们的论点是 |
[04:48] | Clarence Wilcox did not receive a fair trial. | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯没受到公平的审判 |
[04:51] | He has spent the last six years on death row due… | 他在过去六年呆在死囚牢房里 |
[04:54] | Mr. Gardener, | 加德纳律师 |
[04:54] | Please explain your undue publicity arguments. | 请解释一下你关于不当宣传的论点 |
[04:57] | Yes, your honor. | 是 法官大人 |
[04:58] | It is our contention that Clarence Wilcox… | 我们认为克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
[05:00] | How is it different from the Scott Peterson appeal? | 这跟斯科特·彼得森一案有什么不同 |
[05:02] | It also involved a TV movie released prior to jury selection. | 同样涉及在挑选陪审团前给其放映电影 |
[05:08] | Yes, well, your honor, | 好吧 法官大人 |
[05:10] | In that case, | 在那案中 |
[05:12] | The TV movie didn’t show | 那部影片并没有 |
[05:13] | The Peterson character murdering his victim. | 彼得森杀害被害人这一幕 |
[05:15] | In Cop Killer, | 但在《嗜警狂人》里 |
[05:17] | Our client is seen shooting the victim. | 却有我们的当事人被目击射杀受害人 |
[05:23] | Thank you, Mr. Gardener. | 谢谢 加德纳先生 |
[05:33] | That was a nice last-minute Hail Mary with the TV movie. | 还好在最后一分钟搞定了电视影片 |
[05:36] | Judges love novelty in arguments. | 法官喜欢新鲜的论据 |
[05:38] | Think you can you get a preview on the decision? | 你认为你预见到最终结果了 |
[05:41] | Let’s see what I can find out, | 看看我能发现什么吧 |
[05:43] | But don’t get your hopes up. | 但不要抱太大希望 |
[05:44] | 95% of automatic appeals are rejected out of hand. | 百分之九十五的例行上诉都会被拒绝 |
[05:47] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[05:52] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[05:54] | Uh, sorry to bother you, but my name is Patrice Wilcox. | 抱歉打扰 我是帕特里斯·威尔科克斯 |
[05:59] | I’m Clarence’s wife. | 克拉朗斯的妻子 |
[06:01] | Oh, of course. I’m so sorry. I’m Alicia Florrick. | 是的 抱歉 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[06:04] | Do you know why Clarence wasn’t in court today? | 你知道克拉朗斯为什么今天没上庭吗 |
[06:06] | Why? | 什么 |
[06:08] | Well, during automatic appeal, | 在例行上诉时 |
[06:10] | The defendant’s not usually seated. | 被告一般不会出席 |
[06:12] | Didn’t someone tell you? | 这没有人告诉你吗 |
[06:15] | So you’re his new lawyers then? | 那你是他的新律师 |
[06:17] | No. Legal aid didn’t have the staff to argue the appeal | 不 法律援助没有人手能上诉辩护 |
[06:20] | So we’re on temporarily. | 所以我们只是暂代 |
[06:22] | Because you never said anything about Clarence‘s innocent. | 但你从未提起克拉朗斯是无辜的 |
[06:25] | Yes. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the point of this appeal. | 是的 但实际上 这不是上诉的重点 |
[06:30] | It was whether some mistake was made in the law. | 那是关于审判过程是否公正 |
[06:34] | Isn’t it a mistake in the law if he didn’t do it? | 要是他并没犯案 这算是审判公正吗 |
[06:37] | If he was with me that night? | 如果他那晚跟我在一起呢 |
[06:41] | Have you ever even met him? | 你见过他吗 |
[06:45] | And you’re arguing for his life. | 而你却在为他作生死辩护 |
[06:52] | I want you to have this. | 我想给你这个 |
[06:58] | That’s the last time he held his daughter. | 这是他最后一次抱他的女儿 |
[07:11] | We lost the appeal. | 我们上诉失败 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么 |
[07:14] | When? How do you know? | 什么时候 你怎么知道 |
[07:16] | The chief justice’s clerk. | 首席法官的助理 |
[07:17] | He sets up time for writing opinions. | 他另排了时间来写报告 |
[07:19] | It was an easy no. | 答案很简单 失败 |
[07:20] | I thought we had it. | 我以为我们成功了 |
[07:21] | To be honest, I did, too. | 老实说 我也以为是 |
[07:22] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在要怎么做 |
[07:23] | Go back to the office. | 回办公室去 |
[07:25] | Well, about the case. | 好吧 关于那案子 |
[07:26] | The case? It’s not ours. It’s legal aid’s. | 那案子 那不是我们的 是法律援助 |
[07:51] | Actual innocence? | 确实无罪 |
[07:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:54] | We lost the automatic appeal. | 我们例行上诉失败了 |
[07:56] | Now you want to appeal on actual innocence? | 现在你又想以他确实无罪上诉 |
[07:58] | I read the trial record. | 我看过审判记录 |
[07:59] | Defense never put his wife on the stand. | 辩方从未传召他妻子上庭 |
[08:01] | She was his only alibi, and the jury never heard from her. | 她是他唯一的人证 但陪审员没理会她 |
[08:04] | Because wives lie. | 因为妻子都会撒谎 |
[08:05] | I can’t believe I’m having to tell you this. | 我不敢相信这要我来告诉你 |
[08:08] | And she had priors. | 她有前科 |
[08:10] | I read the trial record, too. | 我也读了庭审记录 |
[08:11] | Juvenile priors. | 少年时的前科 |
[08:12] | Oh, well, then, those don’t count. | 好吧 那不算 |
[08:15] | What am I missing here? | 我还漏了什么 |
[08:17] | When I worked at the state’s attorney’s office, | 我在州检察官办公室工作时 |
[08:19] | We called these “appeals by hunch.” | 我们管这叫”直觉上诉” |
[08:21] | This guy had his trial, | 这个男人进行了审判 |
[08:23] | An expensive trial. | 一场昂贵的审判 |
[08:24] | He killed a cop. | 他杀了一个警察 |
[08:25] | – Allegedly. – No. | -被指控为 -不 |
[08:27] | 12 jurors, strong and true, found him guilty. | 十二个陪审员 强烈肯定他有罪 |
[08:30] | That means not allegedly. | 这说明这不单单只是指控 |
[08:31] | That means he killed a cop. | 这说明他确实杀了一个警察 |
[08:33] | You know, sometimes | 你知道的 有时候 |
[08:35] | People with cute daughters and sweet little wives | 一个有着可爱女儿和体贴妻子的人 |
[08:37] | Do bad things. | 也会做坏事 |
[08:39] | Sometimes very bad things. | 有时候还是非常坏的事 |
[08:44] | I’m not helping you on this one. | 这回我不会帮你 |
[08:48] | Suit yourself. | 随你喜欢 |
[09:06] | Cary wants to take a week on Clarence Wilcox. | 凯里想花一周来调查克拉朗斯的案子 |
[09:08] | See if there’s any foundation for an evidentiary appeal. | 看能否找出什么论证来提出上诉 |
[09:10] | On actual innocence. | 以”确实无罪”的名义 |
[09:12] | We think It’s a good idea for a week. | 把一周时间花在这上面不错 |
[09:13] | It’s good promotable work. | 这工作可以提升我们的形象 |
[09:15] | And, not to sound too cynical, | 不是我说话刻薄 |
[09:16] | But it burns off the hours | 这正好可以抵消 |
[09:17] | We owe the pro bono consortium. | 我们欠公益财团的时间 |
[09:18] | So you two up to doing this? | 你们俩准备好了吗 |
[09:20] | You did a good job on the Wilcox brief. | 克拉朗斯一案的辩诉状你们做得不错 |
[09:22] | Bree sings your praises as a team. | 布瑞直夸你们有团队精神 |
[09:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:26] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[09:31] | What? It’s a good cause. | 怎么啦 这是好事 |
[09:32] | I’m just trying to fit this into the fuller Cary picture. | 这事让我对你有了全新的认识 |
[09:35] | Hey, there aren’t that many generations left. | 嘿 一共就那么几代人 |
[09:37] | You’ve taken the greatest generation, the lost generation, | 你已经占了黄金一代 迷失的一代 |
[09:40] | The pepsi generation, so what do we have left? | 百事一代 还有什么 |
[09:42] | The surprise generation? | 惊喜的一代吗 |
[09:43] | So, surprise. | 所以 我就给你个惊喜 |
[09:46] | No. Look, the truth is, | 不开玩笑了 其实 |
[09:48] | His wife came up to me yesterday with his daughter– | 昨天他的妻子带着女儿来找我 |
[09:51] | –Really cute, you know– and gave me this. | 给了我这个 那小女孩真可爱 |
[09:56] | What? It meant something to me. | 怎么啦 这让我挺感动的 |
[09:59] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[10:01] | You think she has a car full of them? | 会不会她满车都是这照片 |
[10:03] | Hey, it worked. We’re on it. | 至少这招管用 我们就上钩了 |
[10:04] | I’m kind of liking her more now. | 我对她更有好感了 |
[10:12] | Oh, Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 |
[10:13] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 真是太感谢了 |
[10:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Would you have pursued it if I hadn’t given you pictures? | 要是我没给照片 你们会追查下去吗 |
[10:22] | That’s what I said. | 我就说嘛 |
[10:24] | What, do you hand these out like party favors? | 你以为这是派对小礼物可以随便发吗 |
[10:26] | Lawyers tend to forget he’s a person. | 律师常常忘了他也是人 |
[10:30] | Look, I love my husband. | 我爱我丈夫 |
[10:33] | He’s innocent, and I know | 他是无辜的 我知道 |
[10:34] | He’s innocent, and I would do anything for him. | 他是无辜的 为他我任何事都愿意做 |
[10:37] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[10:38] | – Patrice, how are you doing? – Good. | -帕特里斯 你好吗 -很好 |
[10:40] | I just wanted to introduce you. | 我刚想给你们介绍 |
[10:42] | Josh Baldwin. | 乔希·鲍德温 |
[10:43] | Hey. Cary Agos. nice to meet you. | 你好 凯里·艾格斯 幸会 |
[10:44] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[10:46] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:47] | Now, I thought we had a good defense. We could’ve won. | 我原以为有很强的辩护律师 我们能赢 |
[10:50] | Except? | 但是 |
[10:50] | Except it was me against about a half-dozen asas. | 但是我一个人对六个高手 |
[10:52] | This was the first case | 这是你丈夫建立的那个高调行动小组 |
[10:54] | In that high-profile task force your husband set up. | 接办的第一个案子 |
[10:56] | They only handled four or five cases a year, | 他们一年就办四到五个案子 |
[10:57] | But they put all their resources into this. | 但他们把所有资料都放在这儿 |
[10:59] | Tammy, how do i work this thing?! | Tammy 这个怎么弄 |
[11:01] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:03] | So, do you know | 你知道 |
[11:04] | Who your husband put in charge of that task force? | 你丈夫派谁管那个行动小组吗 |
[11:08] | Glenn Childs. | 格伦·查尔兹 |
[11:10] | Small world, huh? | 世界真小 不是吗 |
[11:12] | You go to the deepest heart of Appalachia, | 就算你找遍世界每个角落 |
[11:13] | You will not find a town smaller than Chicago. | 你也找不到比芝加哥再小的城市了 |
[11:18] | Up there, top two boxes. | 就在那儿 顶上的两个盒子 |
[11:25] | Why didn’t you put Patrice on the stand? | 为什么不让帕特里斯出庭 |
[11:26] | Oh, she had priors. The jury would think | 她有前科 陪审团会认为 |
[11:27] | She was lying to protect her husband. | 她为了保护丈夫而撒谎 |
[11:29] | You need to be calm for that. | 你得冷静下来才行 |
[11:32] | You know, I just think i’ll live with the mystery. | 算了 就让这不解之谜伴我一生吧 |
[11:34] | Look, it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. | 其实本来就没什么关系 |
[11:36] | It all came down to the eyewitness. | 最终取决于目击证人 |
[11:37] | – The med student? – yeah. | -那个医科学生吗 -是的 |
[11:39] | Everything else was circumstantial. | 其他都可以迎刃而解的 |
[11:40] | The blood spatter. | 血迹 |
[11:41] | Clarence was wearing a bulls sweatshirt | 案发两天后 |
[11:43] | Two days after the murder. | 克拉朗斯穿着公牛队运动衫 |
[11:46] | But that lady stood | 但那位女士 |
[11:47] | Right up in court, pointed at Clarence | 在法庭上 指着克拉朗斯 |
[11:50] | And said, “he did it.” | 说 是他干的 |
[11:52] | That’s when I knew it was over. | 那一刻我就知道完了 |
[11:55] | That movie was awful, wasn’t it? | 这电影太糟糕了 不是吗 |
[11:57] | My dad taped it for me. | 我父亲为我录的 |
[11:59] | First of all, I was in there buying cat food. | 一开始 我在那儿买猫粮 |
[12:01] | And I was alone. | 一个人 |
[12:02] | And, then, all of a sudden, I’m this blonde coed | 忽然 我成了一个金发妞 |
[12:05] | Who falls in love with a married man. | 还爱上了个已婚男 |
[12:07] | Was anything right in it? | 那电影里演得都是真实的吗 |
[12:08] | Well, um, I did see him– Wilcox. | 我确实看到了他 克拉朗斯 |
[12:12] | That was true. | 这是真的 |
[12:13] | He ran through the door, he fired his gun, | 他冲进门 开了枪 |
[12:15] | He yelled at me to kiss the floor, | 让我趴下 |
[12:18] | But I peered up, and I saw him | 但我瞄了一眼 |
[12:20] | Kill that police officer. | 看到他杀了那个警察 |
[12:22] | You have no doubts? | 你深信不疑吗 |
[12:24] | I’ve seen people die– | 我不是没见过死人 |
[12:25] | I… a lot of people die, actually, | 事实上在手术台上 |
[12:27] | On the operating table. | 我见过很多人死去 |
[12:29] | I worked for a summer in south Chicago. | 我在南芝加哥工作过一个夏天 |
[12:32] | But I’ve only seen one person murdered. | 但我这是我第一次见到有人被杀 |
[12:36] | It’s not something you forget. | 这种事一辈子都不会忘 |
[12:38] | Do you think we’re on a fool’s errand? | 你觉得我们这样是白费功夫吗 |
[12:40] | I think we all have a job to do. | 我只是觉得我们各司其职 |
[12:41] | I save the lives | 拯救生命是我的工作 |
[12:42] | Of some people who i know, as soon as they get well, | 就算有些人一旦康复 |
[12:44] | Are going to go out and kill. | 就跑出去杀人 |
[12:46] | But I still try to save them. | 我还是得救他们 |
[12:48] | It’s your job to try to get him off. | 而你的工作就是给这种人脱罪 |
[12:49] | It’s the prosecutor’s job to stop you. | 而公诉人的工作就是阻止你 |
[12:52] | It’s my job to tell the truth. | 我的职责是说出真相 |
[12:55] | I would say, “Good luck,” but I wouldn’t mean it. | 我想说祝你好运 不过不是衷心祝愿 |
[12:59] | Take care. | 保重 |
[13:02] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[13:03] | I think we’re in trouble. | 我觉得陷入了困境 |
[13:08] | Now, what am I looking for? | 我要找什么 |
[13:10] | Just watch. | 看就是了 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:15] | The police believe that man just killed someone, | 警察相信那个男人杀了人 |
[13:18] | And you are the only eyewitness, so… | 你是唯一的目击者 |
[13:23] | That’s the six-pack photo array | 这是警察给你 |
[13:25] | The police present to you. | 提供的六格照片组 |
[13:28] | Which one is it? | 是哪个人 |
[13:33] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[13:37] | Yeah, maybe. Hold on. | 是啊 可能 等等 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:42] | You’re confident? | 你确信 |
[13:44] | I’m confident. | 我确信 |
[13:46] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[13:48] | The culprit isn’t one of these. | 这里没有罪犯 |
[13:50] | This is when we explain to the jury | 这是我们为陪审团讲解的 |
[13:52] | About cross-racial identification. | 关于不同种族的辨认 |
[13:55] | Studies still haven’t adequately explained why, | 报告仍然不能充分解释为什么 |
[13:57] | But it’s harder for Caucasians to identify | 对白人来说 识别出黑人 |
[14:00] | Subtle differences in African-American faces, | 面部的细微区别更难 |
[14:03] | And African-Americans in Caucasians. | 尤其是白人中的非裔黑人 |
[14:06] | And how much do you charge to say that? | 说这个要花多少钱 |
[14:07] | My consultation rates are comparable. | 我的咨询价格是有比较的 |
[14:10] | $20,000 for a routine appeal. | 例行上诉 两万美元 |
[14:13] | We filed an evidentiary appeal, | 我们申请了重新取证的上诉 |
[14:15] | But we don’t know if we have it yet. | 不知道能否批准 |
[14:18] | Would you like to try it? | 你愿意试试吗 |
[14:30] | Let me guess. | 让我猜一猜 |
[14:32] | A terrorist. | 恐怖分子 |
[14:34] | You don’t need a story, do you? | 不需要故事情节 不是吗 |
[14:45] | Which one is it? | 是哪个人 |
[14:49] | None of them. | 都不是 |
[14:51] | You’re confident? | 你确信 |
[14:59] | Nope. | 不对 |
[15:00] | Number three. | 是三号 |
[15:06] | Hey. Hide everything, quick! | 藏好所有东西 快点 |
[15:08] | Here comes the opposition. | 敌对分子来了 |
[15:09] | What’s up, Muller. Hey, Shores. | 怎么样 米勒 嗨 休斯 |
[15:11] | Busy day, I see. | 忙碌的一天 我懂 |
[15:12] | Hey, we’re at a 65% clearance rate. | 我们的清除率保持在百分之六十五 |
[15:14] | We’re doing our part to clean up after you. | 在你来后我们正尽力收拾干净 |
[15:16] | Yeah, looks that way. | 是啊 看来是这样 |
[15:19] | So… Clarence Wilcox. | 那么关于克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯一案 |
[15:22] | Tell me about his lineup. | 跟我说说疑犯辨认队列 |
[15:24] | That was six years ago. | 那是六年前的事 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:29] | Well, lady comes in, describes the suspect. | 那位女士进来 描述疑犯 |
[15:31] | Male, black, mid-20s, six feet tall, | 黑人男性 二十五岁左右 六英尺高 |
[15:34] | Uh, wearing a bulls sweatshirt. | 穿着一件公牛队运动衫 |
[15:36] | So, uh… well, she seemed pretty certain, | 她看起来肯定很漂亮 |
[15:38] | So we, uh, went over to Howie, and he did a sketch. | 我们去找豪伊 他画了一张素描 |
[15:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[15:43] | So, we found your guy. | 找到了你的伙计 |
[15:44] | He matched the sketch. | 他和素描相似 |
[15:45] | He had blood spatter on his sweat top. | 他的汗衫上洒有血迹 |
[15:47] | He tried to wash the blood out, but, uh, he failed. | 他试着洗掉血迹 但洗不掉 |
[15:49] | So, we put him in a lineup. | 我们把他列疑犯辨认队列 |
[15:51] | Six guys, all black. | 六个人 都是黑人 |
[15:52] | All the same height, same build. | 同样的身高 同样的体型 |
[15:54] | Lady pointed right at him. | 那位女士指认了他 |
[15:56] | And…? | 还有呢… |
[15:58] | And… And we went out for steaks afterwards. | 后来我们出去吃了牛排 |
[16:01] | I don’t know what you want to hear. | 我不知道你想听什么 |
[16:02] | Yep. What I want to hear | 是 我想听的是 |
[16:04] | Is that you didn’t put your thumb on the scale. | 你没在这件事上徇私舞弊 |
[16:05] | No hint, no nod, | 没有暗示 没有晃动 |
[16:07] | No nudge? | 没有引起注意 |
[16:08] | No hint, no nod, no nudge. | 没有暗示 没有晃动 没有引起注意 |
[16:10] | And what about a six-pack? | 那六格照片呢 |
[16:11] | Did you show her the six-pack first? | 先给她看的六格照片 |
[16:13] | Is it in the investigative report? | 调查报告里有提到吗 |
[16:18] | Then, no. | 那么 没有 |
[16:20] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[16:22] | You’ve lost your sense of humor these days. | 这段时间你失去了幽默感 |
[16:37] | Hey, Muller. | 米勒 |
[16:38] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[17:02] | I thought you weren’t helping on this one. | 我想这件案子你没在帮忙 |
[17:05] | The eyewitness described him as a six-foot black man, | 目击者描述的是六英尺高的黑种男人 |
[17:08] | Mid-20s, in a bulls sweatshirt. | 二十五岁左右 穿公牛队运动衫 |
[17:12] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[17:13] | Yeah. The only one in a bulls sweatshirt. | 穿运动衫的只有一个 |
[17:15] | They showed the eyewitness | 他们拿给目击者看 |
[17:16] | This six-pack before the lineup. | 先看的照片 后指认的疑犯 |
[17:18] | I’ve got to get this to Will. | 我必须把这个给威尔看 |
[17:20] | It’s enough for an evidentiary appeal. | 对重新取证的上诉足够了 |
[17:21] | Probably, but if you’re going | 或许吧 但你如果打算 |
[17:23] | To go all the way with this, | 完全认同这个 |
[17:24] | You’re going to have to talk to your husband. | 你必须跟你丈夫谈谈 |
[17:25] | My husband? Why? | 我丈夫 为什么 |
[17:26] | He knows where the bodies are buried. | 他知道尸体埋在哪里 |
[17:29] | No. | 不行 |
[17:31] | Thanks for this. | 感谢你所做的 |
[17:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:35] | Yeah | 是的 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:48] | So, we got our retrial. | 我们获得了复审 |
[17:50] | Good job on getting that six-pack. | 六格照片的事做得好 |
[17:52] | Oh, that was Kalinda. | 是凯琳达 |
[17:53] | Now things get interesting. | 这案子开始变得戏剧化了 |
[17:54] | Bree, I want you to pull together | 布里 我要你收集 |
[17:56] | Everything we have from the first trial. | 关于一审的所有资料 |
[17:57] | Cary and Alicia, I want you | 凯里和艾丽西娅 我要你们 |
[17:59] | To reinterview all the witnesses. | 去重新采集所有目击人的证词 |
[18:00] | Six years go by, people have | 已经过了六年 人们的记忆 |
[18:02] | A very different memory of things. | 可能已经有翻天覆地的变化 |
[18:03] | And get Kalinda to undercut | 还有让凯琳达去深挖 |
[18:04] | This eyewitness. Look into her background, | 这个目击证人的背景资料 |
[18:06] | Whatever dirt you can dig up. | 无论什么丑闻都给我找来 |
[18:07] | You’re not going to find anything. | 你不会有什么新发现的 |
[18:08] | We’ll see. Everybody’s got something. | 等着瞧 每个人都有秘密 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:11] | Today’s a win. Now, let’s see about tomorrow. | 今天大获全胜 明天再接再厉 |
[18:30] | Peter Florrick. | 皮特·福瑞克 |
[18:32] | Report to interview room five. | 去五号探监室报到 |
[18:34] | Florrick, interview room five. | 福瑞克 五号探监室 |
[19:17] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[19:20] | Where’s Alicia? | 艾丽西娅在哪 |
[19:47] | Pat. | 帕特 |
[20:04] | Your wife doesn’t want | 你夫人不想 |
[20:06] | To visit you to get your take on this case. | 因为这案子 来寻求你的帮助 |
[20:08] | I don’t deal in the same moral shades of black and white, | 我处理不来这种道德上的是非黑白 |
[20:10] | So… hi. | 所以…你好 |
[20:13] | What case? | 什么案子 |
[20:14] | Clarence Wilcox. | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯一案 |
[20:15] | She’s defending a cop killer. | 她在帮一个谋杀警察的要犯辩护 |
[20:18] | But he did it. You know he did it. | 但他确是杀人犯 你也知道是他杀的人 |
[20:22] | What I know and what I don’t have shifted a bit. | 我所知道的和我所不知的天平有些倾斜 |
[20:26] | This goes back to Childs. | 这是查尔兹负责的案子 |
[20:28] | He was top man on that case. | 他曾经因为这案子名声大噪 |
[20:30] | Yeah. He’s not happy about the retrial. | 是 他很不满意这次重审 |
[20:32] | This could hurt childs. | 这可能会给他的声望带来重大打击 |
[20:34] | It could. | 可能会 |
[20:36] | It’s an interesting dynamic, isn’t it? | 这真是有趣的动力学原理 |
[20:38] | If Childs does poorly, | 如果查尔兹表现平平 |
[20:42] | Voters remember me fondly. | 选民就会回想起我的好处 |
[20:45] | You know what I like about you? | 你知道我最喜欢你哪点吗 |
[20:48] | You’re three months into a ten-year sentence, | 三个月之后你就要受到十年的牢狱之灾 |
[20:50] | And you’re plotting your political comeback. | 现在你在谋划你的政坛回归 |
[20:52] | Politics is just a game of chutes and ladders. | 政治就是一场充满危险和机遇的游戏 |
[20:55] | Right now, I’m at square one. | 现在 我站在起点 |
[20:59] | Here’s our problem. | 这有个问题 |
[21:00] | You see that? | 看见那个了吗 |
[21:03] | Conversation between family members | 犯人和家人之间的对话 |
[21:04] | And convicts is subject to prison surveillance… | 是被监控摄像头记录下来 |
[21:08] | Except under certain circumstances. | 除了一些特殊情况 |
[21:12] | Conjugal circumstances. | 配偶访问 |
[21:15] | Now, you and I are adults. | 现在 我们都是成年人 |
[21:17] | We can talk honestly and directly. | 彼此之间可以坦诚相告 |
[21:20] | I can help you with your case, | 我能给你的案子提供帮助 |
[21:22] | But I can’t help you. | 但是我不能帮助你这个人 |
[21:27] | I’ve done other things in my life… | 我这一生做过一些难以启齿的事 |
[21:29] | And if you want, I can tell you about them… | 如果你想知道 我能告诉你 |
[21:32] | But I didn’t do this. | 但是杀人这事我绝没做过 |
[21:35] | Did the officer who took your mug shot… | 为你照监狱像的警官是谁 |
[21:38] | Shores. | 休斯 |
[21:39] | Right. Detective Shores. | 对 休斯侦探 |
[21:40] | Did he put you in that Bulls sweatshirt? | 他让你穿着那件公牛队的汗衫吗 |
[21:43] | No. | 没有 |
[21:44] | Did anybody else? | 还是别人让你穿的 |
[21:47] | No, I… I came in wearing it. | 不 我被抓进去的时候就穿着的 |
[21:49] | Didn’t they want it for evidence? | 他们没有留下作为物证吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah, but they wanted to take my mug shot first. | 有 但是他们先让我穿着照相 |
[21:53] | They made you keep it on for the mug shot? | 他们让你穿着那件汗衫照的 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:57] | Did they say why? | 他们有说为什么吗 |
[22:00] | No, but when I tried to take it off, | 没有 但是当我想把它脱下来时 |
[22:03] | That guy, Shores, he said, “no. Keep it on.” | 休斯警官就说 不准脱 继续穿着 |
[22:06] | They want it in the picture. | 他们要那件汗衫出现在照片里 |
[22:13] | And, here we are again, Mrs. Florrick. | 我们又见面了 福瑞克夫人 |
[22:16] | Your honor? | 是的 法官大人 |
[22:18] | And who do we have over here? | 原告方这边又是谁呢 |
[22:20] | Oh, Asa Becker and, my goodness, | ASA律所的贝克以及 天哪 |
[22:22] | The deputy state’s attorney, Mr. Brody. How are you today? | 州副检察官布罗迪先生 今天过得怎样 |
[22:26] | We’re ready, your honor. | 我们准备好了 法官大人 |
[22:27] | It’s strange that we have to be ready at all because | 我们居然要重审 真让我奇怪 因为 |
[22:29] | I thought this case was previously adjudicated, | 我还以为这案子已经被宣判了 |
[22:31] | But the appellate court has found reason | 但是上诉法庭已经找到证据 |
[22:33] | To reverse my ruling. | 推翻我的判决 |
[22:35] | Not by our hand, your honor. | 不是我做的 法官大人 |
[22:37] | That’s right, so… | 对 所以 |
[22:38] | Who saw fit to question my ruling, Mrs. Florrick? | 那是谁怀疑我的判决 福瑞克夫人 |
[22:41] | Your honor, we mean no disrespect. | 法官大人 我们不是不尊重你 |
[22:43] | We believe your honor was given incorrect information | 但我们相信您被那些案件调查员 |
[22:45] | By those trying the case. | 呈给你的错误消息给误导了 |
[22:46] | Ah, good, well, as long as there’s no disrespect. I mean | 好的 只要这里没有不尊重我 |
[22:49] | I guess it’s better to be considered a fool than a cheat, right? | 我想被当成傻瓜总比被当成骗子好 |
[22:53] | Well, shall we begin, | 那我们可以开始了吗 |
[22:55] | Mr. Becker? | 贝克先生 |
[22:56] | Your honor, we would like to introduce | 法官 我们提请 |
[22:58] | Into the record the transcripts from the first trial. | 调阅一审的庭审记录 |
[23:01] | Objection. | 反对 |
[23:02] | Overruled. So moved. | 反对无效 继续 |
[23:05] | The prosecution rests, your honor. | 原告律师暂停发言 法官大人 |
[23:10] | Well, thank you, Mr. Brody. | 谢谢你 布罗迪先生 |
[23:13] | Mr. Gardener, are you ready to proceed? | 加德纳先生 你准备好开始了吗 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:28] | Um… I…I must admit | 我…我必须要承认 |
[23:31] | We’re caught a bit off guard. | 我们冷不丁被杀了回马枪 |
[23:33] | Yes, my guess is that was Mr. Brody’s intention. | 是的 我猜布罗迪先生是故意的 |
[23:36] | It was, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[23:38] | Uh, defense requests | 被告方请求 |
[23:40] | Recess until tomorrow morning. | 休庭到明天早上 |
[23:41] | No, no, | 不行 不行 |
[23:43] | No, no, you see, I know how this works, counselor. | 不行 我明白你何出此言 被告律师 |
[23:45] | You still need time to prep your witnesses. | 你还需要时间去准备你的证人 |
[23:48] | Now, Mr. Brody has surprised you, | 现在布罗迪先生杀你们个措手不及 |
[23:50] | And now the ball is in your court. | 该轮到你们出招了 |
[23:53] | Actually, your honor, our witnesses are | 事实上 法官大人 我们的证人 |
[23:55] | On their way to court right now. | 正在来法庭的路上 |
[23:57] | Oh, good, well, then we just need a short recess. | 很好 那我们只需要稍事休庭 |
[24:00] | Ten minutes. | 休庭10分钟 |
[24:02] | Yes, I know I said tomorrow, sir, | 是的 我知道我说是明天 先生 |
[24:03] | But this could be a matter of life and death… | 但事关生死 |
[24:05] | What time do you think | 您什么时候 |
[24:06] | You’ll be back from baltimore? | 能从巴尔的摩回来 |
[24:07] | Call me back with an eta. | 一回来就打给我吧 |
[24:08] | Can you please | 请一听到留言 |
[24:09] | Have him call me back as soon as he gets this message? | 让他立刻给我回电话好吗 |
[24:13] | Got one. | 找到一个 |
[24:14] | Two hours away. | 2个小时后到 |
[24:16] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[24:18] | Oh, we’re short a witness. | 我们现在正在找证人 |
[24:20] | Remember what I said about visiting your husband? | 还记得我跟你说过 去看下你丈夫吗 |
[24:21] | Yes. | 记得 |
[24:22] | Well, I know you like obsessing | 我知道你碍于 |
[24:24] | Over the ethical niceties. | 公司章程的约束 |
[24:25] | Illinois court ruling 1.6 subsection “c.” | 伊利诺斯法第一章第六节c部分规定 |
[24:29] | An attorney may use leaked information, just not… | 律师可以采用遗漏信息 只是不要 |
[24:31] | Kalinda, there’s no need. | 凯琳达 没必要这样 |
[24:33] | Peter’s got nothing on this case. | 彼得跟这个案子没关系 |
[24:35] | He does. | 有关系的 |
[24:38] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:41] | I saw him. | 我见过他了 |
[24:45] | You saw him? You saw peter? | 你见过他 你见过彼得 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:50] | You visited my husband in prison? | 你去监狱见我丈夫 |
[24:53] | I used to work for him. | 我以前曾跟他共事 |
[24:54] | I told you that. | 我告诉过你的 |
[24:55] | How often did you visit my husband in prison? | 你是不是常常去监狱见我丈夫 |
[24:57] | Please don’t go there. | 你多心了 |
[24:58] | Why not? | 那我该怎么想 |
[24:59] | Because it’s not pertinent and it’s not true. | 因为根本没什么 也不是你想的那样 |
[25:05] | Don’t… …visit my husband in prison. | 再也不要 去监狱见我的丈夫 |
[25:10] | Then you visit him. | 那你去看他啊 |
[25:11] | You want to help Clarence, go visit him. | 你想帮克拉朗斯 那就去看看他啊 |
[25:20] | Defense calls detective Alec Shores as a witness. | 宣证人亚力克·休斯探员出庭 |
[25:23] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[25:24] | Detective shores isn’t on the defense’s witness list. | 亚力克·休斯探员不在被告证人名单里 |
[25:26] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[25:27] | He’s on yours. | 他在你的名单里 |
[25:28] | Well, is he in court anyway? | 不管怎样 他在不在庭上 |
[25:30] | Maybe we can get something done today. | 至少我们今天能有所作为 |
[25:33] | I want you to do this. | 我要让你来问 |
[25:35] | Cary prepped for it. | 凯里准备了这部分 |
[25:36] | You know it? | 你也都知道吧 |
[25:37] | Then let’s go. | 那就你去 |
[25:44] | Yeah, that’s the sweatshirt he was wearing. | 对 他当时正是穿着这件运动服 |
[25:46] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:47] | And you don’t think it’s prejudicial | 你不觉得只让一个疑犯穿着公牛队运动衫 |
[25:49] | To put only one suspect wearing a bulls sweatshirt | 这样做是会引起误解吗 |
[25:52] | In a photo lineup intended to find | 认为这个照片里唯一一名穿着公牛队 |
[25:55] | A suspect in a bulls sweatshirt? | 运动衫的嫌犯就是罪犯 |
[25:56] | I don’t know. It’s what he was wearing. | 我不知道 他那天就是那么穿的 |
[25:59] | And you found bloodstains on this sweatshirt? | 你在这件运动衫上发现了血迹吗 |
[26:01] | Yeah, he tried to wash the blood out, | 是的 他还试图把血迹洗掉 |
[26:03] | But it left a stain. | 但还有痕迹 |
[26:04] | And where was the stain, detective? | 痕迹在哪里 探员 |
[26:06] | Where? Here. | 哪里 这里 |
[26:07] | The witness | 证人 |
[26:09] | Is pointing to the forearm of his right sleeve. | 指的是他袖子的前半截 |
[26:11] | And how did the suspect explain the stain? | 嫌犯是怎么解释那个痕迹的 |
[26:14] | Yeah, he said he, uh, he was in a pickup game | 他说是案发前那晚 |
[26:16] | The night before the murder, made contact, | 打篮球时撞了下 |
[26:18] | And he got a nosebleed. | 然后鼻子流血了 |
[26:19] | And this blood matched the victim’s? | 那么他的血型和被害人的血型吻合吗 |
[26:21] | No, the, uh, the police lab could not get a DNA match. | 不 警察实验室无法测出血型是否吻合 |
[26:24] | Since he washed the shirt, it degraded the blood. | 因为他洗过衣服 稀释了血样 |
[26:27] | So that would be a “no”? | 那就是说不吻合喽 |
[26:29] | That would be a “no.” | 是不吻合 |
[26:32] | Detective, I’m curious, | 探员 我很好奇 |
[26:34] | If you got a nosebleed in a pickup game, | 如果你在打篮球时撞破了鼻子 |
[26:37] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[26:38] | I don’t understand the question, ma’am. | 我不太明白 女士 |
[26:39] | You’re playing some two-on-two, | 你在打2对2篮球赛的时候 |
[26:41] | You want to keep playing, your nose is bleeding. | 你想继续比赛 你的鼻子却在流血 |
[26:43] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[26:45] | What do you do? You do… you know. | 你会怎么做 你知道的 |
[26:48] | Let the record show | 请记录员记下 |
[26:49] | That detective shores attempted to wipe his nose | 休斯探员试图用前半截袖子 |
[26:52] | With the forearm of his right sleeve. | 擦鼻血 |
[26:54] | Excuse me, your honor, he did nothing of the kind. | 请原谅 法官大人 他什么都没有说 |
[26:56] | Consistent with the stain on the accused’s sweatshirt. | 与被告对于运动衫上的血迹的解释相吻合 |
[26:59] | Objection. Detective shores, what | 反对 休斯探员 |
[27:01] | Were you preparing to do? | 你本打算怎么做 |
[27:03] | Your honor, I was preparing to raise my right hand | 法官大人 我本打算抬起右手 |
[27:05] | To my face to wipe my nose. | 来擦鼻血 |
[27:08] | Objection sustained. | 反对有效 |
[27:11] | Continue, Mrs. Florrick. | 继续 福瑞克女士 |
[27:12] | Detective, isn’t it true | 探员 是不是 |
[27:14] | That the only reason you arrested Mr. Wilcox | 你逮捕威尔科克斯先生的唯一原因就是 |
[27:18] | Is because he was wearing a bulls sweatshirt? | 他穿着公牛队的运动衫呢 |
[27:20] | No, he matched the physical description. | 不是 他符合证人的肖像描述 |
[27:24] | Detective, | 探长 |
[27:25] | Do you own a chicago bulls sweatshirt? | 你有芝加哥公牛队的运动衫吗 |
[27:27] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[27:28] | What’s the point here? | 他的问题与本案无关 |
[27:29] | I am trying to show | 我在试图说明 |
[27:30] | That at the time of Mr. Wilcox’s arrest, | 在威尔科克斯被捕的时候 |
[27:32] | Bulls apparel was quite popular, | 公牛队是极其受欢迎的 |
[27:34] | So therefore | 这样的话 |
[27:36] | It wouldn’t be unusual to find a multitude of suspects | 发现有个人穿着公牛队运动衫 |
[27:38] | Wearing bulls sweatshirts. | 是很平常的一件事 |
[27:44] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[27:45] | Answer the question. | 请回答 |
[27:47] | No, I do not own one of those. | 没有 我没有公牛队运动衫 |
[27:50] | You’re under oath, detective Shores. | 记住你起誓过 休斯探长 |
[27:52] | I-I understand that, your honor. | 我 我知道 法官大人 |
[27:53] | I-I’m not a fan. | 我不是篮球迷 |
[27:55] | Well, I am. | 而我是 |
[27:56] | I have a bulls sweatshirt identical to that one. | 我有一件跟那件一样的运动衫 |
[27:57] | Your honor, objection. | 法官大人 我反对 |
[27:59] | I’m-I’m sorry, | 我没听错吧 |
[28:01] | You’re objecting to me? | 你反对我 |
[28:02] | No. I’m just… | 不是 只是… |
[28:05] | Objecting to the… general tenor of… | 我反对的是询问趋向 |
[28:09] | Lenny, do you have one of these bulls sweats? | 兰尼 你有这种运动衫吗 |
[28:13] | Judy, how about you? | 朱迪 你呢 |
[28:14] | Anyone else? | 还有其他人有吗 |
[28:21] | Your honor, Given this testimony, we request | 法官大人 根据这个证词 我们请求 |
[28:23] | That detective Shores’ work product | 法庭记录排除掉 |
[28:24] | Be excluded from the record. | 休斯探长的工作报告 |
[28:26] | Nice try, Mr. Gardener, | 干得不错 园丁先生 |
[28:28] | But there’s nothing here that rises to the level | 不过也没有任何证据表明 |
[28:30] | Of “fruit of the forbidden tree,” | 他的工作报告非法 |
[28:31] | So you’ll have to do better than that. | 所以你还得再努力努力 |
[28:33] | But you and Mrs. Florrick | 而你和福瑞克女士的 |
[28:34] | Do get an “e” for effort. | 控辩毫无成效 |
[28:37] | Any further questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[28:40] | No, your honor. | 没有了 法官大人 |
[28:55] | You got some traction on Clarence Wilcox? | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯的案子有进展吗 |
[28:57] | Looks like it. | 有点吧 |
[28:59] | – And what happened with Cary? – What do you mean? | -凯里怎么了 -什么意思 |
[29:00] | You have him running something down with Kalinda? | 你怎么让他和凯琳达一起调查 |
[29:03] | Oh, right, his choice. | 是的 那是他的选择 |
[29:04] | When you bumped him from second chair. | 是你不要他做副手 |
[29:09] | Am I being grounded? | 我没资格吗 |
[29:11] | We had an agreement. | 我们有协议 |
[29:13] | Six months and we see what cream rises to the top. | 六个月 看谁能笑到最后 |
[29:16] | And we are… | 是有协议 |
[29:17] | Seeing. | 走着瞧吧 |
[29:18] | Not if you’re promoting one over the other. | 除非你倾向某一边 |
[29:22] | Look, Diane, | 听着 戴安 |
[29:25] | I want to be very specific here, very clear. | 我想非常具体非常清楚地告诉你 |
[29:29] | Alicia is a secret weapon. | 艾丽西娅是秘密武器 |
[29:33] | She freaks him out. | 她能使他举手投降 |
[29:35] | – Cary? – No, Matan. | -凯里 -不是 是马坦 |
[29:37] | She’s a junior associate, and the state’s attorney’s office | 她虽只是助理 而州检察官办公室的人 |
[29:40] | Can’t think straight around her. | 却看不透她 |
[29:43] | Just dangle Alicia in front of them, | 让艾丽西娅出面 |
[29:44] | And they lose control of their case and their bowels. | 他们就会输得体无完肤 |
[29:48] | Okay, and what about her? | 好吧 那她呢 |
[29:50] | Her? | 她 |
[29:52] | Alicia? | 你是指艾丽西娅 |
[29:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:53] | She’s still Florrick’s wife. | 她还是福瑞克的妻子 |
[29:55] | She has an agenda, whether you believe it or not. | 不管你信不信 她可有自己的打算 |
[29:58] | And what would that be? | 什么打算 |
[30:01] | Embarrassing the man who derailed her husband’s career. | 让那个毁了他老公的人感到难堪 |
[30:05] | There is no audio or visual recording, | 没有视频或音频记录 |
[30:07] | There is no monitoring, | 也就是没有监控记录 |
[30:09] | And there is no outside intervention. | 也没有外界干预 |
[30:11] | There is a panic button | 如果你需要帮助的话 |
[30:12] | Located just inside the front door | 有个应急按钮 |
[30:14] | Should you require our assistance. | 就在前门上 |
[30:16] | For security reasons, you will not be permitted to leave the room | 为了安全起见 |
[30:18] | Until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow | 除非启用应急按钮 |
[30:21] | Unless said panic button is activated. | 否则到明天早上6点你才能离开 |
[30:23] | Turn around and raise your arms. | 转过去 抬起手臂 |
[30:38] | You’re sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[30:41] | Here’s the thing, miss. | 事情是这样的 女士 |
[30:42] | You phoned the cops about an armed robbery | 在我们所调查案子一周后 |
[30:44] | A week after the one we’re investigating. | 你报警说 有人持枪抢劫 |
[30:46] | We thought it might be the same suspect | 我们怀疑可能是同一个人所为 |
[30:48] | Because you’re only two blocks away from the other. | 因为两件案子发生地点只相隔两个街区 |
[30:50] | The suspect– was he possibly wearing a bulls sweatshirt? | 那个抢劫犯 是不是也穿公牛队运动衫 |
[30:55] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:01] | Well, this is kind of cool. | 这可有点麻烦了 |
[31:02] | Kind of out here investigating. | 超出调查范围了 |
[31:04] | – You’re chipper, aren’t you? – Dangerously chipper. | -你是个爽快人吧 -极其爽快 |
[31:08] | Okay, so here’s the plan. | 好吧 我们这么干 |
[31:09] | We look for armed robberies | 我们找下克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯被捕之后 |
[31:11] | After Clarence Wilcox was arrested | 发生的抢劫案 |
[31:13] | And see if any of them match this sketch. | 看看哪个案子跟这个的情况比较符合 |
[31:15] | That way we get another suspect in court. | 这样的话我们就能再找一个嫌犯去法庭了 |
[31:17] | We’ll split the interviews. | 把肖像画分开 |
[31:19] | How long you been working at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner? | 你在斯特恩律所工作多久了 |
[31:21] | – No. – what? | -别问 -为什么 |
[31:22] | Ask them about the M.O., the bulls sweatshirt, | 问他们关于作案手法 公牛运动衫情况 |
[31:24] | Anything that’s remotely similar to Clarence. | 还有任何克拉朗斯一案有相似之处的 |
[31:26] | – What did I do? – Uninterested. | -我刚刚的提问呢 -不感兴趣 |
[31:28] | You’re uninterested in talking? | 你不想说说吗 |
[31:30] | How much would you imagine we’d have in common? | 你觉得我们之间有多少共同点 |
[31:32] | I don’t like talking to people I have a lot in common with. | 我不喜欢跟与我有太多共同点的人说话 |
[31:35] | Okay, I have a proposition for you. | 好吧 我有个建议 |
[31:37] | Find this person, I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. | 找到这人 我就告诉你任何你想知道的 |
[31:40] | – Whatever I want to know? – And more. | -所有我想知道的 -或者更多 |
[31:43] | Okay, you just saved Clarence Wilcox’s life. | 你刚救了克拉朗斯一命 |
[31:47] | Cary. | 卡里 |
[31:56] | There’s one for you, too. | 你也拿一张 |
[32:27] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[32:40] | Is this weird or what? | 是有点怪异还是怎么了 |
[32:42] | Weird. | 确实很奇怪 |
[32:44] | And in such pretty accommodations. | 而且在如此华丽的住宅里 |
[32:49] | Well, I told them to put in that painting. | 我告诉他们把那油画挂上 |
[32:55] | Listen, I I have to ask you a favor. | 听着 我需要你帮忙 |
[32:58] | No, it’s nothing. | 算了 不用了 |
[33:01] | I know we have a lot of work to do, but… | 我知道你有很多工作 但是 |
[33:05] | I haven’t taken a shower alone in months. | 我已经几个月没一个人洗过澡了 |
[33:09] | Of course. | 那是当然的 |
[33:11] | – Sorry, go. – Thanks. | -对不起 去吧 -谢谢 |
[33:35] | The weak link in this case is Shores. | 这案子的突破点在于休斯 |
[33:37] | If I can discredit his testimony, | 如果我能找到他做伪证的证据 |
[33:39] | The case falls apart. | 这个案子就解决了 |
[33:47] | 47th street homicide. | 47号街凶犯 |
[33:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:51] | Doublehomicide. Accused was shot in the back. | 两次谋杀 被害者都是后背中枪 |
[33:55] | Shores was accused of planting a gun. | 休斯曾因滥用枪械被指控 |
[33:58] | – Was it proven?- Didn’t have to be. | -可以证明吗 -不需要 |
[34:01] | At a suppression hearing, | 在一次听证会中 |
[34:03] | The judge ruled the gun inadmissable. | 法官规定不能以枪作为证据 |
[34:04] | I had to dp the case. | 我不得不放弃了那个案子 |
[34:06] | Decline to prosecute. | 放弃公诉 |
[34:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:23] | Was he this man? Was the robber this man? | 那个抢匪是这个人吗 |
[34:25] | It could be. I’m not good with faces. | 可能是 我不擅长认人 |
[34:27] | It went so fast. | 他动作太快了 |
[34:30] | – Who are you again? – A lawyer. | -你到底是 -一个律师 |
[34:31] | You’re a lawyer? | 你是个律师 |
[34:33] | – What are you doing here? – I don’t know. | -你在这干嘛 -我不知道 |
[34:36] | Was this man, this robber, | 这个人 这个劫匪 |
[34:38] | Was he wearing a bulls sweatshirt? | 他是不是穿着公牛队运动衫 |
[34:39] | Bulls sweatshirt? Really, I couldn’t say. | 公牛队运动衫 我真的说不准 |
[34:42] | He burst through the door, and the first thing he said | 他冲了进来 说的第一句话就是 |
[34:44] | Was “kiss the floor, don’t look up,” | 趴在地上 不许往上看 |
[34:46] | – So i didn’t. – He said what? | -所以我没看到 -他说什么 |
[34:48] | He said, “kiss the floor, | 他说趴在地上 |
[34:49] | – Don’t look up.” – He said those exact words? | -不许往上看 -一字不差吗 |
[34:51] | He had a gun on me. | 他拿枪指着我 |
[34:52] | I think I would remember what he said. | 我肯定记得他说了什么 |
[34:54] | Sounded like good advice at the time so I kissed the floor. | 是个不错的忠告 所以我就趴下了 |
[34:57] | Okay, thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[34:59] | Hey, Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[35:00] | So, this guy robbed him, | 所以这家伙在03年5月抢劫了他 |
[35:01] | Told him to kiss the floor in may 2003? | 告诉他趴在地上 |
[35:04] | Yeah. A month after Clarence was convicted. | 对 在克拉朗斯被判有罪的一个月之后 |
[35:06] | And here the thing,the cops told him | 而事实是警察告诉他 |
[35:08] | They caught this robber a month later, maybe two. | 他们在一个月或两个月后抓到了劫匪 |
[35:10] | So, it couldn’t be Clarence because he was in jail. | 所以不可能是克拉朗斯 因为他在狱中 |
[35:12] | Yep. And this guy, he was a really nice guy, | 没错 这个人是个好人 |
[35:14] | By the way, he was supposed to go to court to testify, | 而且他本想出庭作证 |
[35:17] | But they told him they didn’t need him | 但是他们却不需要他作证 |
[35:18] | Because the robber copped a plea. | 因为劫匪避重就轻地认罪了 |
[35:19] | Okay, armed robbery, no injuries, money taken. | 没错 持枪抢劫 没人受伤没拿钱 |
[35:22] | He probably got four years. | 他或许该被判四年 |
[35:25] | Whoa, let’s not lose track here. | 咱们别偏离主题 |
[35:26] | What about my reward? | 我的奖励怎么办 |
[35:27] | Mike, can you look up armed robbery plea bargains | 迈克帮我找找03年夏天的所有 |
[35:30] | In the summer of 2003? | 持枪抢劫认罪减刑协议记录吗 |
[35:32] | – What reward? – No, no, you know what reward. | -什么奖励 -别装傻 你知道的 |
[35:35] | Let me just think of some really embarrassing question. | 让我想个难以启齿的问题吧 |
[35:37] | No, I’m looking for an armed robber. | 不是 我在找一个持枪劫匪 |
[35:46] | I bet this is the first time this has happened in here. | 我打赌在这里头一次发生这种事 |
[35:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:52] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[35:55] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[35:56] | No, I’m serious. | 没有 我是认真的 |
[36:00] | This is the closest five minutes of normalcy | 这只是八个月里 |
[36:02] | I’ve had in eight months. | 咱们最亲密的五分钟而已 |
[36:06] | It’s like we’re in camp. | 好比我们在露营 |
[36:09] | Want me to tell you a story? | 想听我给你讲故事吗 |
[36:32] | Good ninght | 晚安 |
[36:41] | Your honor,please.This is too much. | 法官大人 这太过分了 |
[36:43] | Detective Shores was never found guilty of planting a gun. | 休斯探长从未因为滥用持枪违法 |
[36:45] | Because the judge suppressed the gun evidence | 因为法官查禁了关于枪的证据 |
[36:47] | And the state’s attorney declined to prosecute. | 而州检察官放弃了公诉 |
[36:49] | Is that what Peter was saying? | 彼得是那么说的吗 |
[36:51] | Excuse me, sir! | 不好意思 先生 |
[36:52] | You can talk to me. | 你可以和我谈 |
[36:53] | You leave my junior associate out of this. | 请不要牵扯到我的助手 |
[36:55] | Come on, let’s face facts here, your honor… | 我们必须面对现实 法官大人 |
[36:56] | I think that’s what we’re trying to do, Mr. Brody. | 这正是我们要做的 布罗迪先生 |
[37:00] | Detective Shores is an honored homicide detective. | 休斯探长是一名正直的凶案探长 |
[37:02] | I have worked with him for a decade now and he has been | 我已经跟他一起工作十几年了 |
[37:05] | – Nothing but professional and… – a perjurer? | -他有很好的职业素质 -这是伪证 |
[37:09] | Excuse me, your honor? | 你说什么 法官 |
[37:10] | I don’t like someone staring me right in the eye | 我不希望有人盯着我的眼睛 |
[37:12] | And lying to me, and there’s not | 还对我撒谎 我所认识的警察 |
[37:14] | A cop I know who isn’t a bulls fan. | 都是公牛队的球迷 |
[37:17] | Your honor, that is irrelevant. | 法官大人 这和本案无关 |
[37:18] | I’ll decide what’s irrelevant. | 我会决定是否和本案有关 |
[37:20] | If you want to file a complaint, that’s why Judy is here. | 如果你想提起申诉 朱迪就在旁边 |
[37:23] | Now, Mr. Gardner, | 加德纳先生 |
[37:25] | I’m finding now reason to reverse myself. | 我有了新的证据来推翻自己 |
[37:27] | And I think you’ve made a very | 我认为你提出了一个有力的 |
[37:29] | Strong “fruit of the forbidden tree” argument. | 工作报告非法的论点 |
[37:32] | If I can’t trust Shores, | 如果我不相信休斯 |
[37:33] | Then I can’t trust the evidence that’s tied to him. | 那我就无法相信和他有关的证据 |
[37:36] | So, the line-up, the bulls sweatshirt, | 所以这些证据 公牛运动衫 |
[37:37] | The artist’s sketch, they are now stricken from the record. | 画家的素描 这些证据都需要撤回 |
[37:41] | – Your honor. – Oh, shut up, Matan. | -法官大人 -马坦你闭嘴 |
[37:42] | You’ve still got the eyewitness. | 你还有目击证人 |
[37:43] | That’s the cornerstone of your case anyway. | 不管怎么说那是你辩护的基础 |
[37:46] | Now, Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Gardner. | 福瑞克女士和加德纳先生 |
[37:48] | Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve? | 你们还有什么要反驳的吗 |
[37:51] | – No, your honor. – Good. | -没有了 法官大人 -很好 |
[37:53] | And we are in resistent until tomorrow at ten | 那么明早十点 |
[37:56] | When I will decide on this case a second time. | 我将对此案进行判决 |
[37:59] | Are we all happy? | 这样满意了吗 |
[38:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:05] | That’s Michael Parsons. | 这是迈克尔·帕森斯 |
[38:06] | The one that said “kiss the floor.” | 大喊”趴下”的那个男人 |
[38:08] | He was convicted of four armed robberies in south chicago | 过去的两年里在南芝加哥他被判犯有 |
[38:10] | Over a two year period. | 四起持枪抢劫罪 |
[38:12] | He pled and was sentenced | 并最终被判在 |
[38:13] | To Wabash valley for four years. | 瓦巴什河谷监狱呆上四年 |
[38:15] | So, this is the killer? | 所以这就是那个杀手吗 |
[38:17] | We believe so. | 我们认为是 |
[38:18] | Where is he now? | 现在他在哪 |
[38:20] | Well, that’s the bad news. | 坏消息是 |
[38:22] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[38:24] | He died in prison in 2006. | 他于2006年死于监狱 |
[38:33] | So, they got an eyewitness and we got nothing. | 他们有目击证人而我们一无所有 |
[38:36] | Great. That’s great. | 真棒 真不错 |
[38:43] | Thank you for coming in, doctor. | 非常感谢你能来 医生 |
[38:44] | No problem, but i wish I could actually help you. | 别客气 真希望能帮到你们 |
[38:48] | Well, maybe you can. | 说不定可以 |
[38:49] | We just have a picture to show you, we discovered | 我们有一张照片要给你看 我们发现 |
[38:50] | Another man we think is responsible for the crime. | 另一个本案的重大嫌疑人 |
[38:52] | His name is Michael Parsons, | 他的名字是迈克尔·帕森斯 |
[38:54] | And he was convicted of armed robberies identical to yours. | 他也曾被判为持枪抢劫 |
[38:57] | He even used the same language from yours. | 他甚至说同样的话 |
[38:59] | He yelled for everyone “to kiss the floor.” | 对所有人大吼”趴下” |
[39:02] | I’m sorry. If I could help you, | 我很抱歉 要是我能帮到你们 |
[39:03] | I would. | 我会尽力帮 |
[39:04] | But Clarence Wilcox did this. | 但确实是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯所为 |
[39:07] | Just keep an open mind, please, Tara. | 请放下成见 塔拉 |
[39:10] | This is the police sketch from | 这是警方根据你的描述所 |
[39:12] | The description you give,right? | 作出的画像 |
[39:14] | And this is the mug shot of the man we think did it. | 这张是我们认为的凶手 |
[39:18] | Michael Parsons. | 迈克尔·帕森斯 |
[39:21] | Just please look at them carefully. | 请你仔细看一下 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry. I really wish it was him. | 抱歉 虽然我也希望是他 |
[39:29] | But it’s not. | 但确实不是 |
[39:31] | – You’re sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -对 |
[39:36] | You’re sure that Clarence Wilcox is who you saw? | 你确定看到的是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
[39:42] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry, but Clarence Wilcox did this. | 很遗憾 但确是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
[39:49] | This isn’t Clarence Wilcox. | 这个不是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
[39:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:56] | We switched their faces. | 我们调换了他们的照片 |
[40:00] | That’s Michael Parsons. | 这个是迈克尔·帕森斯 |
[40:03] | It’s not. | 他不是吧 |
[40:05] | It is. | 是 |
[40:06] | This is Clarence Wilcox. | 这个才是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
[40:10] | And you just said that this man didn’t do it. | 你刚刚说他没有杀人 |
[40:13] | And this man did. | 而是这个人杀的 |
[40:20] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[40:29] | I am certain. | 我确定 |
[40:31] | The man I saw killing a police officer | 那个杀死警察的人 |
[40:34] | Was not Clarence Wilcox. | 不是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
[40:38] | In fact, um, your honor, | 事实上 法官大人 |
[40:40] | Can I say something to Mr. Wilcox? | 我能和威尔科克斯先生讲几句话吗 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:48] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[40:50] | But I am just so sorry. | 但我真的很对不起 |
[41:22] | Here’s the thing, Mr.Brody. | 现在的问题是 布罗迪先生 |
[41:23] | I don’t like to be reversed. in fact, i hate it. | 我实际上很讨厌被欺骗 |
[41:26] | So, here’s some advice for you | 所以我提醒你 |
[41:27] | And the good state’s attorney. | 还有你们这些优秀的州检察官 |
[41:28] | You keep that from happening. | 不要让这种事再次发生了 |
[41:30] | Your honor, I want to insist… | 法官大人 我还是想强调 |
[41:31] | No, you don’t have room to insist. | 不 你没有机会了 |
[41:33] | And you should be grateful. | 而且你应该庆幸 |
[41:35] | I’m giving your boss an out as big as the great outdoors. | 我已经给你们老板一个很好的台阶下了 |
[41:39] | I don’t understand, your honor. | 我不明白 法官大人 |
[41:41] | Tell Charles to blame his predecessor. | 让查尔斯抱怨他的前任去吧 |
[41:47] | It’s not the job of the bench | 陪审团并没有责任 |
[41:49] | To offer you advice, Mr. Deputy Chief. | 来给你建议 副检察官先生 |
[41:51] | But I am just telling you very clearly, | 但我可以很清楚的告诉你 |
[41:54] | I want this to go away. | 我希望这种事永远不要再发生了 |
[42:03] | The regrettable corruption during Peter Florrick’s term | 彼得·福瑞克在任期内贪污腐败 |
[42:05] | Still infects this department. | 对部门仍旧有影响 |
[42:08] | Every step in the Wilcox case | 威尔科克斯一案的每一步都是由 |
[42:09] | Was supervised and approved by Peter Florrick | 彼得·福瑞克进行监督和核准 |
[42:12] | And we are doing everything in our power | 现在我们已经进最大努力 |
[42:14] | To correct his mistakes. | 来弥补他的错误 |
[42:16] | That is why I have decided | 因此我决定 |
[42:19] | To withdraw all charges against Mr. Clarence Wilcox. | 撤回对克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯的所有指控 |
[42:25] | There have been no discussions about restitution. | 现在没有任何关于赔偿的决定 |
[42:26] | You okay with this? | 你还好吧 |
[42:28] | Yes. | 没事 |
[42:32] | Thank you. no more questions. that is all. thank you. | 谢谢 回答结束了 谢谢 |
[42:44] | They say he’s coming out this door. | 他们说他会从这里出来 |
[42:50] | You know… | 你知道 |
[42:53] | Words are hard. | 我无法言表 |
[42:55] | I know. | 我了解 |
[42:56] | It’s not like people say. | 不像别人说的那样 |
[43:00] | I never expected him to get out. | 我从没想到他还能出来 |