时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on The Good Wife. | 《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Zach, you’re 14 years old. | 扎克 你才14岁 |
[00:03] | You are a freshman in high school. | 你才上高一 |
[00:05] | You had a junior in your room yesterday with the door closed. | 昨天却和高三女生关着门共处一室 |
[00:08] | The computer stays here. | 你的电脑必须放在这里 |
[00:10] | You know those envelopes on your doorstep– | 你门口的那些信 |
[00:11] | they’re just the beginning. I have a lot more. | 只是个开端 我有的是料 |
[00:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:14] | Somebody’s trying to set up dad. | 有人想陷害爸爸 |
[00:16] | Zach, this is serious. | 扎克 这不是闹着玩的 |
[00:17] | Did anything come for me at the apartment that I didn’t get? | 我不在家时 有什么东西送过来吗 |
[00:20] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[00:21] | I don’t know. A package or something? | 包裹之类的 |
[00:23] | Is this fake, too? | 这也是伪造的吗 |
[00:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:25] | Last year, Glenn wiretapped your phones. | 去年 格伦窃听了你的电话 |
[00:28] | What? | 什么 |
[00:29] | I saw the recordings on his computer. | 我看到了他电脑上的录音 |
[00:33] | I said I might come over. | 我说我”可能”会去找你 |
[00:35] | I thought you said… | 我以为你说… |
[00:36] | Well, Laya wants to go to the Riviera to see the Prairie Cartel. | 莱雅想去里维埃拉看大草原 |
[00:41] | Is that a stuffed elephant behind you there, Zachary? | 你后面那个是毛绒象吗 扎克 |
[00:46] | Well, that is adorable. | 真是可爱 |
[00:48] | I had no idea that you collected stuffed animals. | 我不知道你还收集毛绒玩具 |
[00:50] | I’m in my sister’s room. | 我在我妹妹屋子里 |
[00:52] | Oh, bro-sis bonding night. | 兄妹交心之夜 |
[00:54] | That’s very sweet. | 真感人 |
[00:55] | My mom moved my computer into the living room. | 我妈把我的电脑挪到了客厅 |
[00:57] | It’s been 20 minutes already. | 已经二十分钟了 |
[00:59] | Just… five more. | 再用五分钟 |
[01:01] | You’re not even supposed to be on my computer. | 你不应该用我的电脑的 |
[01:03] | So use mine. | 那你用我的好了 |
[01:05] | Mom’s out there. | 妈妈在外面 |
[01:06] | I have spent the last year nannying full time, | 我近一整年都在做全职保姆 |
[01:09] | But with grad school, I can really only do part time. | 但我现在读研 所以只能做兼职 |
[01:12] | – And you’re at Northwestern? – Yes. | -你在西北大学 -是的 |
[01:14] | A dual master’s in business and educational psychology. | 双硕士学位 商学和教育心理学 |
[01:17] | I’m really interested in child development. | 我真的对教育孩子非常感兴趣 |
[01:20] | Uh, have you heard of the EMT? | 你听过EMT吗 |
[01:23] | The educational measurement test. | 教育方法测试 |
[01:26] | My father created it. | 我爸爸发明的 |
[01:29] | You’re not even supposed to be talking to anybody. | 你不应该和任何人聊天的 |
[01:30] | Why do you care? | 不用你管 |
[01:32] | – Because it’s my computer. – If you’re not gonna be using it, | -这是我的电脑 -反正你也没在用 |
[01:34] | – Then really, who cares? – It’s mine! | -那又怎样 -那是我的电脑 |
[01:36] | I’m from a big family. | 我来自于一个大家庭 |
[01:38] | Six brothers and sisters. | 六个兄弟姐妹 |
[01:42] | Anyway, um, part time is perfect for us. | 行 兼职完全没问题 |
[01:46] | I’m just looking for someone who can cover the hours | 只需在我婆婆不在家时 |
[01:48] | that my mother-in-law can’t be here. | 帮我照看孩子即可 |
[01:50] | So, this would be afternoons? | 是下午工作吗 |
[01:52] | Evenings? | 还有晚上 |
[01:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:57] | Uh, I was hoping that someone could start next week. | 最好下周就可以上班 |
[02:00] | So, I will call your references, | 我会联系你的推荐人 |
[02:01] | and we’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[02:03] | Good. | 好的 |
[02:04] | Thank you, Mrs. Florrick. | 谢谢你 福瑞克夫人 |
[02:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:12] | Alicia. Hi, sorry. It’s Will. | 艾丽西娅 打扰了 我是威尔 |
[02:14] | I know you just got home, | 我知道你刚到家 |
[02:15] | but I just got a call from Memorial North. | 我刚接到北纪念打来的电话 |
[02:17] | – The hospital? – Yeah. We signed them a month ago. | -那家医院 -对 一个月前和他们签的约 |
[02:20] | You have your own in the other room. | 你自己有电脑 |
[02:21] | Would you both stop arguing about the computer?! | 别再为电脑而吵架了 |
[02:23] | – Exactly. So tell Grace… – This is ridiculous. | -没错 跟格雷斯说 -太荒谬了 |
[02:24] | The administrator called. | 管理人员打来电话 |
[02:25] | Seems like they got a bit of a fluid situation over there | 他们那里貌似出了点状况 |
[02:28] | involving a possible malpractice suit. | 可能会被控玩忽职守 |
[02:30] | A possible one? | 只是可能 |
[02:31] | Yes. I think they’re being overcautious, | 我也觉得他们过于谨慎了 |
[02:32] | but they just came off a million-dollar malpractice payout, | 但他们刚开了张百万美金支票 |
[02:35] | so we jump through hoops. | 我们必须百依百顺 |
[02:36] | They got a call ten minutes ago from a paramedic | 医院十分钟前接到急救员的电话 |
[02:40] | coming in with a heater. | 送一病星入院 |
[02:41] | A heater? | 病星 |
[02:42] | A high-profile patient. | 受高度关注的病人 |
[02:44] | I don’t have all the details, but it sounds like an OD to me. | 我不清楚细节 貌似是吸毒过量 |
[02:47] | I need someone to get over there, | 我需要有人去查清楚 |
[02:48] | make sure if this does turn into a malpractice suit, | 确保病人不起诉医院玩忽职守 |
[02:50] | we got our ducks in a row. Okay? | 妥善处理这件事 好吗 |
[02:52] | Look, I know we’ve been asking a lot of you lately. | 我知道最近给你安排了很多工作 |
[02:56] | So, if you want me to put this on Cary, I can. | 所以如果你想让我派凯里去 也可以 |
[03:00] | No. I’ve got it. | 不用了 我去 |
[03:13] | Thank God. I thought he was sending out Cary. | 谢天谢地 我以为他会派凯里来 |
[03:15] | – What’s going on? – Ben Bowers, | -什么情况 -本·鲍尔斯 |
[03:17] | Gables High star quarterback, | 山墙高中的明星四分卫 |
[03:19] | USU recruit, collapsed on the field. | 犹他州立大学新生 比赛时昏倒 |
[03:21] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[03:22] | I think we’re going to find out now. | 进去看了才知道 |
[03:25] | Mrs. Bowers… | 鲍尔斯夫人 |
[03:35] | Time to go to work. | 该干活了 |
[03:40] | I’m so sorry… | 非常遗憾 |
[03:46] | Get corporate compliance, HR, PR. | 去找公司的规章部 人力部 公关部 |
[03:49] | No, I have outside counsel. | 不行 我在外面还有事 |
[03:51] | Um, code was called at 8:35. | 八点三十五分身亡 |
[03:54] | In-house called police. | 内部人员报的警 |
[03:56] | 8:45. They’re on their way. | 八点四十五 他们在路上了 |
[04:20] | One shoe? | 只有一只鞋 |
[04:22] | Where’s the other shoe? | 另一只呢 |
[04:25] | Police are five minutes away. | 警察五分钟后到 |
[04:28] | Is that his bag? | 这是他的包吗 |
[04:29] | Uh, the paramedics brought it in. | 急救员拿进来的 |
[04:33] | “Dr. Wesley.” | 韦斯利医生 |
[04:35] | – Is that the attending physician? – Yes. | -是他的主治医师吗 -是的 |
[04:37] | – Is he on staff? – Yes. | -他是医院职工吗 -是的 |
[04:42] | What? | 是什么 |
[04:43] | 80 milligrams. | 80毫克呢 |
[04:46] | Where’s your doctor? | 这医生在哪 |
[04:48] | Wesley? I’ll locate him. Why? | 韦斯利吗 我去找他 怎么了 |
[04:49] | You got 80 milligrams oxycodone in a 17-year-old. | 这17岁孩子随身携带80毫克的羟考酮 |
[04:52] | If you want to know when this went south, | 你想知道他是怎么死的吗 |
[04:54] | This just went south. | 就是因为这个 |
[04:56] | Cops are two minutes away. | 警察两分钟就到 |
[04:58] | They take a half hour to call in detectives. | 他们半个小时后才呼叫刑警 |
[04:59] | Another half hour to find these pills. | 再过半小时就能发现这些药片 |
[05:02] | Doctor’s got about 90 minutes before he gets arrested. | 距离医生被捕 还有一个半小时 |
[05:06] | I have to get the board together. | 我去召集董事们 |
[05:07] | First, get to your doctor | 先把医生找来 |
[05:08] | – And make sure he exercises his Miranda. – I’ll go with. | -让他别乱说话 -我跟他一起去 |
[05:16] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[05:17] | Somehow I should’ve expected it. | 真是没想到 |
[05:18] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[05:19] | – Got here fast. – It’s a heater on a Friday night. | -来得挺快 -他可是周五晚的病星 |
[05:22] | What do you expect? | 能不快吗 |
[05:23] | – So you been documenting the scene? – Yep. | -你已经在拍摄现场了 -对 |
[05:25] | Yeah? Don’t suppose you want to focus my eyes on the salient details? | 你没把重要证据藏起来吧 |
[05:29] | Now where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐趣 |
[05:37] | Damn. | 该死 |
[05:39] | Is that Dr. Wesley? | 他就是韦斯利医生 |
[05:41] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Bowers. | 我很遗憾 鲍尔斯夫人 |
[05:42] | – I’m just so sorry. – He was only 17. | -真的很遗憾 -他才17岁 |
[05:45] | How… how does this…? | 他 他怎么会 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:48] | – I want to see him. – I understand. | -我想看看他 -我理解 |
[05:50] | Dr. Wesley. | 韦斯利医生 |
[05:51] | May I speak to you for a moment? | 可以借一步说话吗 |
[05:53] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[05:58] | – Do I know you? – I’m Alicia. | -我们认识吗 -我叫艾丽西娅 |
[06:00] | I’m a lawyer with Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. | 我是斯特恩&洛克哈特&加德纳律所的律师 |
[06:04] | You can’t be talking with the mother right now. | 你现在不能和孩子的母亲谈话 |
[06:07] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:09] | Your patient overdosed from pills you prescribed. | 你的病人是服了你的处方药过量而死 |
[06:14] | And there is some question about the dosage. | 而且药量有问题 |
[06:16] | Even a simple expression of sympathy | 你哪怕表露出一丝怜悯 |
[06:18] | could be construed as an admission of guilt. | 都可能被作为认罪的证据 |
[06:21] | Then it’s an admission. | 那我就认罪 |
[06:23] | That’s my patient. I’m their family doctor. | 他是我的病人 我是他们的家庭医生 |
[06:25] | And I’m your lawyer. | 我是你的律师 |
[06:26] | If I was sick right now, I would do exactly as you told me to do. | 我若病了 我会百分百遵你的医嘱 |
[06:31] | But you’re in trouble. | 但你现在有麻烦 |
[06:32] | And I need you to do exactly as I tell you. | 我需要你照我说的做 |
[06:34] | I-I’m in trouble? The police think…? | 我有麻烦吗 难道警察认为… |
[06:36] | Please. | 来 |
[06:37] | – Where’s your office? – The south tower. | -你办公室在哪儿 -在南楼 |
[06:39] | I want you to go there. | 你现在就回办公室 |
[06:40] | Don’t speak to anyone. | 跟谁都不要谈起 |
[06:42] | I know this is going to be difficult, | 我知道这样很难 |
[06:43] | But promise me, please… | 但请你答应我 |
[06:45] | I’d never put Ben in harm’s way. | 我从来没想过要害本 |
[06:47] | If you’re my attorney, I want you to know that. | 你是我的律师 我要你心里清楚 |
[06:51] | This is going to be huge, isn’t it? | 这事会闹大 是吧 |
[06:53] | The press, people… | 媒体 很多人 |
[06:54] | Block it out. | 别说出去 |
[07:00] | Alicia, right? | 你叫艾丽西娅 对吧 |
[07:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:02] | I’m Shawn. | 我叫肖恩 |
[07:03] | We’ll speak soon. | 一会儿见 |
[07:29] | He’s a Florrick kid. | 他可是福瑞克 |
[07:30] | You got to give him a minute. | 得给他点提前量 |
[07:42] | You sure you’re going to be warm enough there, Zachary? | 扎克 你确定穿得够暖了吗 |
[07:45] | This is Laya. | 她是莱雅 |
[07:50] | Zach! Zach! Come here, Zach! | 扎克 扎克 快来啊 扎克 |
[07:53] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[08:20] | She had a stroke. | 她中风了 |
[08:23] | She’s still unconscious, but stable. | 还没醒过来 但病情稳定 |
[08:27] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[08:28] | Harbor. | 港湾医院 |
[08:29] | The kids couldn’t get through to 911, | 孩子们拨不通911 |
[08:30] | so Becca drove them there. | 贝卡开车送他们去的医院 |
[08:32] | Becca? | 贝卡是谁 |
[08:34] | She’s Zach’s friend. It’s a long story. | 她是扎克的朋友 说来话长 |
[08:37] | She-she drove, so she’s… | 她能开车 那她… |
[08:39] | She’s 16. | 她16岁 |
[08:41] | Zach was sneaking out to go to a concert. | 扎克正准备溜出去听音乐会 |
[08:43] | I already talked to him. | 我已经找他谈过了 |
[08:46] | I need to get out of here. | 我要出去 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 这样 |
[08:53] | Look, there’s an excellent neurologist, | 我认识个出色的神经学专家 |
[08:57] | His name is Dr. Hester, | 黑斯特医生 |
[08:58] | And he’s at St. Michael’s. | 他在圣米迦勒医院工作 |
[09:00] | You need to get him over to Harbor to evaluate her. | 你把他找去港湾医院 让他帮她诊断 |
[09:03] | He’s going to tell you that he’s busy, | 他会推说他很忙 |
[09:05] | But you just say to him that I’d greatly appreciate it. | 你告诉他 会非常感激他 |
[09:10] | I phoned your sister. | 我通知了你妹妹 |
[09:13] | I bet that went well. | 没什么事吧 |
[09:14] | She wants updates. | 她要我随时告知病情 |
[09:19] | I’m going to have Golden apply for a sick bed visit. | 我会让戈登申请探望假释 |
[09:22] | We’re going to need a critically ill notification | 我们需要主治医生开据的 |
[09:24] | from the attending physician. | 病危通知书 |
[09:26] | And unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[09:30] | we bear the cost of a supervised visit. | 假释的监管费得由我们承担 |
[09:32] | Could be… a couple thousand. | 可能要好几千 |
[09:37] | You need to see her. | 你应该去见见她 |
[09:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[09:49] | I’m… | 我… |
[09:51] | It’s been a busy 48 hours. | 最近两天很忙 |
[09:54] | I found someone to fill in at home. | 我请了个人照顾家里 |
[09:55] | She had good references. | 上家对她评价不错 |
[09:57] | And, | 另外 |
[09:58] | I’m going to take over Jackie’s power of attorney, for the time being. | 我打算暂时接手杰姬的委托书 |
[10:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:02] | So I just need you to sign… | 我需要你签字 |
[10:10] | And just, initial the next page. | 下一页 也要签首字母 |
[10:21] | You and Golden can talk about it later. | 这事你和戈登以后可以再议 |
[10:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:45] | This is just odd. | 真奇怪 |
[10:48] | I started the day with one lawyer, and now I have ten. | 起初只有一位律师 现在有十位 |
[10:50] | Your issues are our issues, Shawn. | 你的事就是我们的事 肖恩 |
[10:53] | Thank you for posting my bail. | 谢谢你们帮我保释 |
[10:55] | – For standing by me. – Of course. | -还支持我 -应该的 |
[10:57] | We want to see you cleared. | 我们要看到你脱罪 |
[10:59] | Now, due to the popularity of the victim… | 鉴于受害者的知名度 |
[11:01] | – Ben. – Yes, Ben. | -就是本 -对 本 |
[11:03] | We believe the state’s attorney’s office is guilty of legal overreach. | 我们认为州检察官办公室会追究到底 |
[11:06] | They have charged you with murder, | 他们已经控告你谋杀 |
[11:08] | which is a sign of their desperation. | 表明他们已走投无路 |
[11:10] | It’s a charge aimed at headlines. | 他们想搞轰动效应 |
[11:12] | Isn’t that bad? | 那岂不是很遭 |
[11:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:16] | No, it probably means they don’t intend to bring it to trial. | 非也 这表明他们并不想闹上法庭 |
[11:19] | They just want to get a plea bargain with some jail time. | 只想让我们认罪求情 好送你去坐牢 |
[11:22] | – Any jail time. – Which we won’t accept. | -哪怕只坐一天牢 -我们不允许 |
[11:24] | Right. We just need to make them aware of the facts. | 没错 我们只需让他们知晓真相 |
[11:25] | You prescribed the ten-milligram painkillers, | 你开了十毫克止痛药 |
[11:28] | but not the 80-milligram. | 并非80毫克 |
[11:30] | – That’s right. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[11:32] | So we just need to find where these other drugs came from. | 那我们只需要找出多余的药的来源 |
[11:34] | Our team will do some digging, | 我们团队会去做些调查 |
[11:36] | cut this off before it goes to trial. | 在上法庭之前就了结这案子 |
[11:41] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[11:42] | – You cannot be here. – Hi, Murphy. | -你不能进来 -好啊 墨菲 |
[11:44] | Yeah, how did you even get in? | 我很好 你怎么进来的 |
[11:45] | – Hi, Li. – Kalinda. We miss you. | -你好 李 -凯琳达 大家都很想你 |
[11:47] | What’s that, stomach contents? | 这是什么 胃残留物吗 |
[11:49] | Don’t answer her. | 别回答 |
[11:50] | Looks like you ran into the one cop | 看来你终于遇上了一个警察 |
[11:51] | who can resist your charms, Kalinda. | 能不受你的魅惑 凯琳达 |
[11:53] | Tell him about my sweet personality, Li. | 李 告诉他我有多温柔 |
[11:57] | Blueberries and sesame seeds. | 蓝莓和芝麻籽 |
[12:00] | Flax seeds and bananas. | 是亚麻籽和香蕉 |
[12:02] | Li, what did I just say? | 李 我是怎么说的 |
[12:03] | So… | 话说 |
[12:05] | what’s your take on the Florrick appeal? | 你在福瑞克的案子上有何收获 |
[12:07] | I just keep my head down, | 我只是表现低调一点 |
[12:08] | someone ends up signing the checks. | 就有人付钱了 |
[12:10] | In a Street Fight, my money’s on Florrick. | 若是玩街头霸王 我押福瑞克赢 |
[12:13] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[12:14] | So, was it the oxycodone, Li? | 是羟考酮吗 李 |
[12:17] | And alprazolam, ephedra. | 还有阿普唑仑 麻黄 |
[12:19] | Kid’s got a pharmacy in his stomach. | 这孩子胃里都能开药房了 |
[12:20] | Li, shut up. | 李 住嘴 |
[12:23] | See how easy that was? | 看到多容易了吧 |
[12:24] | Take care. | 保重 |
[12:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[12:47] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Bowers. | 很抱歉 鲍尔斯夫人 |
[12:48] | I’m… I’m just trying to piece together what happened. | 我…我只是想把弄清楚事情的原委 |
[12:51] | No, you’re not. | 你才不是 |
[12:52] | You’re trying to protect the doctor who killed my son. | 你只想维护那个杀害我儿子的医生 |
[12:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:56] | I know your first instinct would be to slam the door in my face, | 我理解你会关门不见我 |
[12:59] | but I ju… | 但我只… |
[13:09] | He was a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[13:10] | You should be trying to fight for him. | 你应该站在他这边 |
[13:13] | I just want to know the truth. | 我只想找出真相 |
[13:14] | No, you don’t. | 你才不是 |
[13:15] | You’re a lawyer. | 你是律师 |
[13:18] | Everyone’s painting my son as some kind of drug addict. | 所有人都认为我儿子是瘾君子 |
[13:21] | And everyone’s painting Dr. Wesley as some kind of pill pusher. | 所有人也都认为韦斯利医生是个药贩子 |
[13:24] | So help me. | 所以你得帮我 |
[13:25] | Help me figure out how Ben got those drugs in his system. | 帮我弄清 这些药是怎么进了本的肚子 |
[13:32] | I’m not sure what you want to hear. | 我的回答你未必爱听 |
[13:34] | My son didn’t hang around with drug dealers. | 我儿子和毒贩没有往来 |
[13:36] | I know, but maybe a friend, | 我知道 但也许是他的朋友 |
[13:39] | – or the football coach… – No. | -或是足球教练 -不可能 |
[13:40] | I knew all the people in his life. | 我认识他身边的每一个人 |
[13:44] | Kids aren’t always forthcoming. | 孩子有时没那么好猜 |
[13:50] | Ben didn’t really have the time. | 本也没那闲工夫 |
[13:53] | I mean, he was either at school or-or-or practice or the gym. | 他不是上课 就是去体育馆练习 |
[13:56] | I mean, that was his life. | 那是他的全部人生 |
[13:59] | Maybe it was too much. I don’t know. | 也许他的确压力很大 |
[14:01] | I’m a single mom. | 我是单身妈妈 |
[14:03] | You know, you can’t… see everything. | 我不可能事事都察觉到 |
[14:07] | You can’t… | 不可能 |
[14:08] | be there all the time. | 总是在一旁 |
[14:10] | When they fall… | 他们一跌倒就… |
[14:13] | I was reading a story | 我曾读到一则故事 |
[14:15] | by one of the moms of the Columbine killer. | 哥伦拜校园事件中一位死者母亲写的 |
[14:19] | And I thought to myself, | 我就想 |
[14:20] | “oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[14:22] | I understand.” | 我懂了 |
[14:30] | Molly. Everything okay? | 莫莉 一切都好吧 |
[14:31] | Doing great. | 很顺利 |
[14:33] | Grace is in her room, | 格蕾丝在自己房间 |
[14:34] | And, um, Zach’s friend Becca is here. | 扎克的朋友贝卡也在家 |
[14:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:38] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[14:39] | Well, actually, | 事实上 |
[14:41] | I asked them to stay in the living room, | 我叫他们待在客厅 |
[14:43] | if you don’t mind. I just felt more comfortable with that. | 希望你不会介意 我觉得这样更妥些 |
[14:45] | Yes. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢你 |
[14:47] | And Mrs. Florrick is there anything you don’t eat? | 还有 福瑞克夫人 你有什么忌口吗 |
[14:50] | Because I’m making a lasagna, | 我在做意大利面 |
[14:52] | but I can make it meatless if you want. | 你若不吃肉 我可以做素的 |
[14:54] | No, anything’s fine, Molly. | 不用 我不挑食 莫莉 |
[14:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[14:57] | Okay. I was just checking in. | 好了 我只是问问 |
[15:00] | Look, maybe he OD’d on the oxycodone, | 也许他是死于过量服用的羟考酮 |
[15:02] | but where did the alprazam and ephedra come from? | 但阿普唑仑和麻黄是从哪搞来的 |
[15:05] | Is that the stomach contents? | 这是他的胃残留物吗 |
[15:07] | And his last meal. | 还有他的最后一餐 |
[15:08] | Flax seeds, blueberries and bananas. | 亚麻籽 蓝莓还有香蕉 |
[15:10] | What’s the history on the hospital parking ER patients? | 医院以前有停放急救病人的记录吗 |
[15:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:15] | You know, making them wait. | 让病人等待 |
[15:16] | No, I know what “parking” means, | 我知道”停放”的意思 |
[15:17] | But what do you mean? | 我是问 你想知道什么 |
[15:19] | The missing shoe. | 丢失的那只鞋 |
[15:20] | I found it in an empty ER ward. | 我在一间空的急诊病房里找到了 |
[15:22] | I was wondering if they had parked him. | 我在想 他们是否把他搁置了一段时间 |
[15:24] | You do know the hospital is our client. | 你知道医院是我们的客户吧 |
[15:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:28] | But if they’re vulnerable… | 如果医院存在弱点 |
[15:29] | then we deal with that. | 那我们有洞就补 |
[15:31] | What did you get from his mom? | 你从他母亲那里问到些什么 |
[15:34] | Not much. | 没多少 |
[15:35] | Ben didn’t do much more than study, work out. | 本的生活里只有学习和体育锻炼 |
[15:38] | What gym? | 哪一间健身房 |
[15:40] | Um, Iron Muscle. Why? | 铁男健身房 怎么了 |
[15:41] | Flax seeds and bananas. | 亚麻籽和香蕉 |
[15:43] | Sounds like a power smoothie. | 都是高能量食品 |
[15:45] | Yeah, gym’s a good place to score some ephedra. | 是啊 健身房可是搞到麻黄的好地方 |
[15:50] | I read an article. | 我从报上看来的 |
[16:37] | Something you can’t do yourself? | 你也有搞不定的事啊 |
[16:40] | Poor little me. | 可怜的我啊 |
[16:40] | I need a man. | 我需要男人 |
[16:42] | She wanted to get engaged right out of law school. | 她希望法学院毕业后就立即订婚 |
[16:46] | Her dad’s Patrick J. Brown. | 她爸是帕特·布朗 |
[16:49] | You know who that is? | 你认识吗 |
[16:50] | No. | 不认识 |
[16:51] | Eh, well, he’s Fortune 500, semiconductors. | 他是财富500强 做半导体的 |
[16:54] | But I said no. | 可我却拒绝了 |
[16:55] | I mean, 26 and married. | 我觉得26岁就结婚 |
[16:58] | Cary, you know I’m not listening to a word you’re saying, right? | 凯里 你知道我没在听你说话吧 |
[17:06] | Here, let me spot you. | 该你说了 |
[17:08] | Are you seeing someone? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[17:11] | Okay, when they go into the locker room, | 他们进更衣室后 |
[17:12] | don’t approach them. | 别靠近他们 |
[17:14] | Just watch the exchange | 观察交易过程就行 |
[17:15] | and I’ll make the approach later. | 等会我会去找他们 |
[17:16] | I’m sorry, did you hear my question? | 不好意思 你听到我的问题没 |
[17:19] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[17:21] | – Do I have a boyfriend? – Yeah. | -我有没有男友 -是的 |
[17:24] | No. | 没有 |
[17:33] | I have the stuff you were asking about. | 你要的东西我有 |
[17:35] | That’s all of it? | 才这么点 |
[17:36] | It looks different. | 看上去不太一样 |
[17:37] | New mix. You’ll love it. | 新品种 你会爱死它的 |
[17:40] | All right. Looks good. | 行 看上去不错 |
[17:42] | Later. | 回见 |
[17:44] | Hey, let’s say I want to bulk up. | 那个 我想长点肌肉 |
[17:47] | What? | 什么 |
[17:48] | Let’s say I want to bulk up, I want to pay for it. | 我想长点肌肉 我会付钱的 |
[17:50] | You got anything for me? | 你有东西推荐吗 |
[17:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:00] | First one’s free. | 第一次免费 |
[18:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:04] | It’s homemade acai berry supplement. | 自制的阿萨伊果颗粒 |
[18:09] | I don’t sell drugs. | 我不卖毒品 |
[18:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | Well, if you think of somebody who does, | 如果你有认识的人卖毒品 |
[18:15] | here’s my number. | 给我打电话 |
[18:19] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 哥们儿 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:31] | – A wiretap? – Right. | -窃听 -是的 |
[18:33] | How reliable is your source? | 消息可靠吗 |
[18:35] | Reliable. It’s Alicia. | 可靠 艾丽西娅说的 |
[18:38] | Childs’ ex-wife told her. | 查尔兹的前妻告诉她的 |
[18:40] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[18:43] | Assuming that it’s true, | 假设这是真的 |
[18:45] | and I file a motion to compel production of the taps, | 我向法院申请动议 强迫他们交出录音带 |
[18:47] | whatever is on those taps will come out. | 录音带里的一切内容 都将公诸于世 |
[18:50] | Right. | 是的 |
[18:51] | The good and the bad. | 不论好坏 |
[18:53] | I mean, if there is anything on those tapes, | 如果那些录音里的内容 |
[18:55] | that will work against us… | 会威胁到我们 |
[19:00] | Well… | 看来 |
[19:03] | that’s a lot to consider. | 还得深思熟虑 |
[19:05] | And if you could just help me with your handwriting here. | 请你帮我辨认一下你的字迹 |
[19:07] | Yeah, sorry, wretched penmanship’s a job requirement. | 不好意思 书写潦草是工作需要 |
[19:11] | Uh, patellar. | 膝盖骨 |
[19:14] | Uh, analgesic. | 镇痛药 |
[19:16] | Thank you, Alicia. | 谢谢你 艾丽西娅 |
[19:19] | For? | 谢什么 |
[19:20] | For keeping this from feeling like it’s spinning out of control. | 你让我觉得整件事没有失控 |
[19:28] | You said you saw Ben before he went to school. | 你说是在本上学前见到他的 |
[19:30] | That’s when you prescribed the oxycodone? | 那时你给他开了羟考酮 |
[19:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:33] | But… your shift didn’t start until 10:00 that morning. | 可你那天早上10点才上班 |
[19:36] | Oh. Right. | 想起来了 |
[19:39] | I saw him at home before I went to work. | 我是上班前在家里见他的 |
[19:41] | He had an appointment scheduled for noon, | 我们本来预约的是中午 |
[19:42] | but didn’t want to miss class. | 可他又不想缺课 |
[19:46] | Give me a minute. | 请稍等一会儿 |
[20:12] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[20:13] | He prescribed prescription narcotics to a teenager out of his house. | 他在医院外给青少年开了镇静剂 |
[20:18] | And then went into work and updated Ben’s chart | 他上班后 再填写本的病历 |
[20:20] | as though there were an official hospital visit at noon. | 使之看来是中午门诊时开的药 |
[20:23] | He said he would’ve prescribed the exact same thing out of the office. | 他说即使不在办公室 也会开同样处方 |
[20:27] | It’s a game-changer. | 重大转折 |
[20:30] | As far as I’m concerned. | 就我个人认为 |
[20:31] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[20:32] | Thanks for discovering it. | 谢谢你发现了这点 |
[20:36] | So, you want to walk away? | 医院打算回避吗 |
[20:38] | The prosecution can argue there was no valid doctor’s visit. | 原告会争辩说 开据药方未经正常诊治 |
[20:42] | There’s a falsified medical record. | 医疗记录是伪造的 |
[20:46] | So, do you want to walk away? | 院方打算回避吗 |
[20:47] | I think it’s the smart thing to do. | 我想这是明智之举 |
[20:56] | Please let Dr. Wesley know | 请通知韦斯利医生 |
[20:58] | the hospital can no longer be involved in his defense. | 医院无法继续参与他的辩护 |
[21:28] | – Sorry to hear about your divorce. – Thank you. | -听说你离婚了 真遗憾 -谢谢 |
[21:30] | I was being sarcastic. | 这是反话 |
[21:32] | I want your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:34] | – With? – The Florrick appeal. | -帮什么 -福瑞克的案子 |
[21:37] | Prior knowledge to evidence he’s bringing, | 对于他的上诉 提前通知我 |
[21:38] | where and how he’s getting it, from whom… | 他从谁哪里 怎样得到举证 |
[21:40] | How many investigators do you have | 你在州检察官办公室里 |
[21:42] | at the state’s attorney’s office, Glenn? | 已经有那么多调查人员了 格伦 |
[21:43] | You have special knowledge from working with him directly. | 你和他共事过 对他有特别的了解 |
[21:46] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[21:48] | I have a different job now. | 现在工作不同了 |
[21:50] | You can work two. | 你可以两手兼顾 |
[21:54] | How much? | 多少 |
[21:55] | No money. | 没报酬 |
[21:57] | I don’t think you understand how exposed you are | 看来你不明白 在州检察官办公室工作时 |
[21:59] | from your past work with the state’s attorney’s office. | 你暴露了多少问题 |
[22:02] | Subpoenas stopped at Florrick | 只有福瑞克收到传票 |
[22:04] | only because I wanted them stopped at Florrick. | 是因为 我暂时没打算牵扯别人 |
[22:07] | You’re trying to tie me to his scandal. | 你想把我和他的丑闻联系起来 |
[22:09] | You are tied to his scandal. | 你本来就和他的丑闻联系在一起 |
[22:11] | I am offering to keep the record sealed | 我可以让秘密永远尘封 |
[22:14] | if you give me what I want, that’s all. | 但你得帮我得到我想要的东西 |
[22:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:30] | What happened to my issues being the hospital’s? | 不是说”我的事就是医院的事”吗 |
[22:33] | I don’t think I can answer that. | 我无法回答你 |
[22:40] | So I prescribe from home. | 我在家开了处方 |
[22:43] | It was a minor infraction. | 只是轻微的违规 |
[22:45] | It wasn’t anything unusual. | 没什么大不了的 |
[22:47] | If a patient needs help, | 只要病人需要帮助 |
[22:48] | I give it regardless of where… | 我在哪都会开处方 |
[22:52] | It’s a relief for them, isn’t it? | 这对医院而言是个解脱 对吗 |
[22:54] | The hospital isn’t liable anymore, I am. | 医院得以免责 责任落到了我头上 |
[23:05] | I can’t really afford you without the hospital’s support, | 没有医院支持 我付不起辩护费 |
[23:08] | but I could… pay you in installments. | 但我可以…分期支付 |
[23:11] | You want me to continue? | 你想让我继续 |
[23:12] | I could end up with a public defender who… | 法院会给我指派公设律师 |
[23:16] | I’d rather stick with you. | 但我希望由你辩护 |
[23:18] | But the hospital dumped you because of me. | 但医院是因为我才抛弃了你 |
[23:20] | So make it up to me. | 那就当是补偿我 |
[23:23] | Dr. Wesley knows you’re the one who brought this to us? | 韦斯利医生知道是你告诉我们开处方的事 |
[23:26] | Yes. If North Memorial waives conflict… | 是的 若北纪念医院能放弃冲突… |
[23:29] | That’s a big “if.” | 你认为可能吗 |
[23:30] | It’s still best for them if Dr. Wesley is cleared, | 证明韦斯利医生的清白 医院也能得益 |
[23:33] | especially if they’re vulnerable on other questions. | 尤其是他们若在其他问题上有弱点 |
[23:38] | On his own dime? | 他自己掏钱吗 |
[23:41] | But it’ll just be you. | 但你得单干 |
[23:43] | We’ve already reassigned Kalinda and Cary. | 凯琳达和凯里已经转去别的案子了 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 行 |
[23:50] | Jackie? | 杰姬 |
[23:52] | You look good. | 你面色不错 |
[23:54] | Well, I’m just trying to get some life back in me. | 我只是尽力多撑一阵子而已 |
[23:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:00] | What did I do now? | 我又怎么了 |
[24:02] | Whenever you’re given a compliment, | 每次别人夸你 |
[24:05] | you take it as criticism. | 你都当作批评 |
[24:06] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[24:09] | Anyway, thank you for phoning me. | 不谈这了 谢谢你打给我 |
[24:12] | Well, I-I just… I… | 我只是… |
[24:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:18] | So, uh… | 听说 |
[24:20] | You hired this girl Molly to watch Grace and Zach. | 你雇了莫莉来照看格蕾丝和扎克 |
[24:23] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[24:26] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[24:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:30] | I know that look. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[24:31] | You think I don’t like her because she’s taking my place. | 你认为我不喜欢她 是因为她取代了我 |
[24:34] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[24:36] | She’s pushy. | 她太有野心 |
[24:39] | She’s-she’s a know-it-all. | 总是不懂装懂 |
[24:43] | Peter’s going to try and get out to come see you. | 彼得正想办法出狱来探望你 |
[24:46] | You trying to make me feel good? | 你这么说 是想让我好受些吗 |
[24:48] | Yes, I am, but it’s true. | 是的 但这也是事实 |
[24:50] | Take these with a full glass of water, Mrs. Florrick. | 喝水吃药了 福瑞克夫人 |
[24:55] | What are these orange ones? | 橙色药片是什么 |
[24:56] | Five milligrams warfarin. | 五毫克华法令阻凝剂 |
[24:58] | How can you be sure? | 你如何肯定 |
[25:00] | A practiced eye. | 阅药无数的眼睛 |
[25:02] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[25:08] | Dropping off or picking up? | 投处方 还是取药 |
[25:10] | Actually, I was wondering if you could help me, Jill. | 其实 我希望你能帮我个忙 吉尔 |
[25:13] | My mother-in-law is very nervous about taking her pills, | 我的婆婆很紧张吃药 |
[25:16] | and I need to explain | 所以我得向她解释 |
[25:18] | how pills are prescribed and dispensed. | 开处方和配药的流程 |
[25:20] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[25:21] | She’s such a nuisance. | 她真的太烦人了 |
[25:23] | Sure. | 理解 |
[25:39] | So, aren’t you breaking the rules, having me in here? | 让我呆在房里 是不是已经坏规矩了 |
[25:45] | The door’s open. | 门是开着的 |
[25:57] | Aren’t you breaking the rules, having me in here? | 那现在坏规矩了没有 |
[26:21] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[26:24] | What do you want me to do to you? | 你想让我为你做什么 |
[26:28] | Does she do this for you? | 她有为你这么做过吗 |
[26:33] | Does she? | 有吗 |
[26:35] | It’s… | 这是… |
[26:36] | Your dad’s sex tape? | 你父亲的性爱录像带 |
[26:40] | Say… | 说… |
[26:42] | “Just don’t stop.” | “不要停” |
[26:49] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[26:51] | Just don’t stop. | 不要停 |
[27:07] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[27:08] | You know Zach and Becca are in his room? | 你知道贝卡和扎克在他房间里吗 |
[27:10] | They wanted to play some music, so I said it was all right. | 他们想听音乐 我说可以 |
[27:13] | I don’t think my mom wanted them to. | 我妈妈不会同意的 |
[27:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[27:18] | Zach just needs a little bit of, um, | 扎克只是需要一点 |
[27:20] | independence and trust right now. | 私人空间和信任 |
[27:23] | I don’t want to infantilize him. | 我不想把他当小孩子对待 |
[27:27] | Want to help me with dinner? | 想帮忙做晚饭吗 |
[27:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[27:32] | It’s all about tracking and barcoding. | 关键在于跟踪和条码记录 |
[27:34] | When we take 20 pills out of stock, | 从库存中取出二十粒药丸时 |
[27:36] | we scan the prescription bottle to log the pills, | 我们会扫描处方药瓶来记录数量 |
[27:38] | then scan the stock bottle. | 然后扫描库存药瓶 |
[27:40] | In theory, it all reconciles at the end of the day. | 理论上 最终结果 两者应是一致的 |
[27:43] | In theory? | 理论上 |
[27:44] | Well, not everyone is diligent. | 不是每个人都勤勤恳恳 |
[27:48] | Some think when we’re busy, they can just skip the barcoding. | 有的人忙不过来时 就会跳过扫描手续 |
[27:51] | When the computer reminds them, they just manually override the warning. | 收到程序警告时 直接把警告关了 |
[27:56] | Is there any way you could tell me | 有没有方法可以查询 |
[27:58] | if a certain prescription has been barcoded? | 某处方药是否扫描过条码 |
[28:01] | Was it filled here? | 从这里配的药吗 |
[28:03] | You have the Rx number? | 有处方编号吗 |
[28:08] | My mother-in-law, she takes pictures of all her pills. | 我婆婆给每一瓶药都拍照 |
[28:11] | I know. It’s a bit anal. | 真是太作了 |
[28:14] | B. Bowers. | 本·鲍尔斯 |
[28:16] | Four ten-milligram oxycodone. | 四粒十毫克羟考酮 |
[28:23] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[28:24] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 被我说中了 |
[28:25] | Not barcoded. | 没有扫描 |
[28:26] | Terrible. | 真可怕 |
[28:29] | I am plea bargaining. Your doctor’s dirty. | 我同意认罪辩诉 医生有罪 |
[28:32] | There’s nothing linking… | 没有关联… |
[28:33] | He prescribed Ben Bowers oxycodone, | 他给本·鲍尔斯开据了羟考酮 |
[28:34] | And Ben Bowers died of an oxycodone overdose. | 本·鲍尔斯正好死于羟考酮过量 |
[28:37] | That’s a link. | 这就是关联 |
[28:38] | And you have a task force | 你自己都在派人 |
[28:39] | looking into pill pushers at local gyms, | 调查当地体育馆的非法售药情况 |
[28:41] | one of which… | 其中之一… |
[28:42] | Is Peter holding up okay? | 彼得还好吗 |
[28:45] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[28:46] | Yes. How is he? | 是的 他好吗 |
[28:49] | I… he’s fine. | 我… 他挺好 |
[28:51] | We have an associate looking into one of these pill pushers | 我的同事正在调查一伙儿非法药贩子 |
[28:53] | at Ben’s exact gym… | 就在本去的健身房 |
[28:55] | I can do one year in jail. | 我同意一年刑期 |
[28:56] | Suspended medical license. | 终止行医执照 |
[28:58] | – No. – I’m sorry? | -不行 -什么 |
[29:00] | One year probation, no jail time. | 缓刑一年 不用坐牢 |
[29:02] | Dr. Wesley prescribed ten-milligram pills for Ben. | 韦斯利医生只给本开了十毫克药丸 |
[29:06] | And the pharmacy may have dispensed incorrectly. | 很可能是药房配错了量 |
[29:09] | May have? Really? | 可能 开玩笑 |
[29:11] | Are we playing “may haves”? | 你跟我玩”可能” |
[29:12] | Check with the pharmacy. They didn’t barcode the transaction. | 去药房一查便知 他们没扫描这笔交易 |
[29:15] | For all we know, they gave him 80-milligram pills by mistake. | 据我们所知 他们错给了他八十毫克药丸 |
[29:19] | That’s reasonable doubt. | 这是合理疑点 |
[29:23] | Go ahead. Give them a call. | 给他们打电话 |
[29:25] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[29:28] | So, here we are again. | 我们又见面了 |
[29:31] | Yeah, here we are. | 是啊 又见面了 |
[29:35] | You know, I’ve only been fired once in my life. | 我这辈子只被解雇过一次 |
[29:37] | You still holding a grudge? | 你还记仇呢 |
[29:40] | Giving you a chance to correct a mistake. | 我是给你更正错误的机会 |
[29:43] | But my rates have gone up. | 不过我的要价提高了 |
[29:45] | Well, what are your qualifications? | 你凭什么 |
[29:49] | Childs asked me to work for him. | 查尔兹要我为他工作 |
[29:55] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[29:57] | Outbid him. | 我要你出价高过他 |
[30:04] | We have some funds, but, um… | 我们有些存款 不过… |
[30:08] | We’ll need to know the nature of the information you could supply. | 我们需要知道 你能提供何种信息 |
[30:14] | Childs tapped my home. | 查尔兹窃听了我家电话 |
[30:17] | We don’t want to subpoena those tapes | 我们不想贸然传召录像带作为证据 |
[30:19] | Unless we can preview them. | 除非我们先看一遍 |
[30:21] | Without him knowing? | 要让他不知情 |
[30:25] | So, I think you should accept Childs’ job offer. | 我认为 你应该接受查尔兹提供的工作 |
[30:30] | Work for him. | 为他工作 |
[30:33] | And for us. | 同时为我们 |
[30:36] | That should be a familiar feeling for you. | 对你而言是驾轻就熟 |
[30:41] | I always did like you. | 我就喜欢你这样的 |
[30:55] | I think I’m in love. | 我坠入爱河了 |
[31:01] | This doesn’t feel like good news. | 气氛好像不太好 |
[31:05] | When I gave you the go-ahead to represent Dr. Wesley, | 我允许你为韦斯利医生辩护时 |
[31:07] | I thought you knew not to sacrifice a major client for a minor one. | 我以为你懂得 不能因小失大 |
[31:11] | I didn’t… I didn’t say anything about the parking. | 我没有提起停放的事 |
[31:13] | Were you aware that | 那你知道 |
[31:15] | Middle Woods pharmacy is owned in part by Memorial North? | 林中药房是北纪念医院下属的吗 |
[31:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:20] | You gave the ASA information | 你向外科协会提供的信息 |
[31:22] | suggesting the pharmacy was at fault in Ben’s death. | 暗示药房对本的死负有责任 |
[31:25] | I pointed out that their inventory method left a gray area, | 我只是指出 药房的库存管理存在漏洞 |
[31:29] | which is true. | 这是事实 |
[31:30] | Well, true or not, the pharmacy is now under investigation, | 不论真假 药房已被立案调查 |
[31:33] | And Memorial North wasn’t too happy | 北纪念医院很不高兴 |
[31:34] | to have their own firm point a finger at them. | 被自己人指证 |
[31:36] | They fired us. | 把我们炒了 |
[31:41] | This is our fault. | 这是大家的错 |
[31:42] | And we should have seen the potential for conflict. | 我们应该预料到可能存在的冲突 |
[31:45] | But put Dr. Wesley’s case to bed. | 赶快了结韦斯利医生的案子 |
[31:48] | Make the best deal you can and get it off your docket now. | 尽力讨价还价 早点了结此案 |
[31:59] | You asked me to follow upon the information. | 是你要我调查这条线索的 |
[32:02] | As part of Dr. Wesley’s case, | 那是为了韦斯利医生的案子 |
[32:04] | not to launch a new one against the pharmacy. | 而非要你另对药店起诉 |
[32:06] | I felt it was my professional duty to follow through. | 追根究底是我的职责 |
[32:09] | By the way, the pharmacy may not have barcoded Ben’s prescription, | 对了 也许药店的确没有扫描本的处方 |
[32:13] | but they also didn’t have 80-milligram oxy in stock that day. | 但当天库房里根本不足80毫克 |
[32:17] | You just lost reasonable doubt. | 合理疑点没有了 |
[32:23] | If we could get his jail time down to four months, | 能否把刑期减到四个月 |
[32:25] | instead of a year…? | 而不是一年 |
[32:27] | That was yesterday’s deal. It’s four years now, | 那是昨天的条件 现在是四年 |
[32:29] | and a revoked medical license. | 并吊销行医执照 |
[32:40] | So, we take it to trial. | 那我们就出庭 |
[32:45] | If that’s what you want to do, | 如果你真要打官司 |
[32:47] | I can help find you a lawyer to step in. | 我可以为你找另一个律师 |
[32:49] | What? | 什么 |
[32:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:53] | My firm has asked me to settle this | 我的公司要我了结此案 |
[32:55] | or help you find new representation. | 否则就给你另找律师 |
[32:58] | Four years in prison, I… | 四年牢狱 我 |
[33:01] | My life would be over, my career. | 我这辈子就完了 我的职业也完了 |
[33:11] | I need a vacation. | 我要请假 |
[33:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:15] | He’s facing four years in prison, | 他面临四年刑期 |
[33:18] | the loss of his job, | 失去工作 |
[33:21] | and you know what? | 但是 |
[33:24] | I didn’t care. | 我毫不在乎 |
[33:25] | You? | 是吗 |
[33:26] | I wanted his problems out of the office. | 我再不想过问他的案子了 |
[33:29] | What’s that say about me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[33:31] | Says you’re becoming a lawyer. | 这表示你成为律师了 |
[33:34] | I’m amazed at how little I know about you. | 原来我这么不了解你 |
[33:38] | What do you want to know? | 你想了解什么 |
[33:40] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[33:42] | Great. | 好吧 |
[33:45] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[33:46] | I looked at the paramedic’s run sheet. | 我查了急救员的救护记录 |
[33:49] | You’re right, the times don’t add up. | 你说对了 时间确实对不上 |
[33:51] | Looks like they parked Ben for 15 minutes. | 估计他们把本停放了15分钟 |
[33:53] | That’s pretty damning. | 太可恶了 |
[33:55] | But privileged. | 但这是保密消息 |
[33:56] | Yeah, only if we represent them. | 前提是 我们是医院的辩护人 |
[33:59] | Right now, we don’t. | 可惜 现在不是了 |
[34:02] | You want to blackmail the hospital to make them our client again? | 你想讹诈医院再次委托我们 |
[34:05] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[34:06] | Yeah, strategic. | 这叫智取 |
[34:08] | Second thing’s even better. | 第二件事更好 |
[34:09] | The gym guy | 健身房的那家伙 |
[34:12] | wants to sell me some oxycodone. | 想卖羟考酮给我 |
[34:19] | Are you and Grace in therapy? | 你和格蕾丝在接受治疗吗 |
[34:22] | In…? No. | 什么 没有 |
[34:25] | Family therapy. | 家庭治疗 |
[34:27] | All this stuff with your father. | 缓解关于你父亲的事 |
[34:30] | That… no, we’re fine. | 没有 我们很好 |
[34:33] | It can have a serious effect on your psychosexual development. | 这种事对性心理发展影响很大 |
[34:38] | I don’t even think about it that much. | 我根本没想那么多 |
[34:39] | Zach, you’ve got pictures on your computer of your dad | 扎克 你电脑里有你父亲和妓女 |
[34:43] | with a hooker and a crack pipe. | 吸大麻的照片 |
[34:47] | How do you…? | 你怎么 |
[34:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:51] | I saw them when I was checking my e-mail. | 我查邮件时看到的 |
[34:53] | Does your mom know? | 你母亲知道吗 |
[34:55] | Don’t tell her. | 别告诉她 |
[34:57] | You don’t understand what’s going on here. | 你不了解家里的情况 |
[35:04] | Dinner in ten minutes. | 十分钟后开饭 |
[35:16] | So, homemade acai berry supplement. | 你还自制阿萨伊果颗粒 |
[35:18] | – Yeah. – Did you try it? | -是的 -你试过没有 |
[35:20] | No, not my speed. | 还没那么快 |
[35:22] | It’s good stuff. | 那是好东西 |
[35:24] | Sometimes you need a little more. | 有时 可能还不够劲 |
[35:26] | You got knee pain? | 你膝盖疼吗 |
[35:27] | Yep. Stay awake at night crying. | 晚上疼得睡不着 |
[35:32] | Oxycodone isn’t cheap. | 羟考酮可不便宜 |
[35:33] | Well, try me. I got a good job. | 有多贵 我收入可不低 |
[35:47] | – These 80s? – Yep. | -这是有80毫克 -是的 |
[35:49] | – How much? – Twenty. | -多少钱 -二十块 |
[35:52] | How much for ten? | 十瓶呢 |
[35:53] | 200. | 两百 |
[35:55] | And for a first-time customer, I’ll throw in a free vike. | 你是第一次 再送你维柯丁 |
[35:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:00] | You sure you don’t need some ‘roids? | 不再要点类固醇吗 |
[36:02] | Just looking at your muscle mass, you could do with some. | 看你这身肌肉 你用得上 |
[36:04] | What’s wrong with my muscle mass? | 我的肌肉怎么了 |
[36:07] | Nothing wrong with my muscle mass. | 我的肌肉壮得很 |
[36:11] | Hold it right there! Oh, no, you don’t! | 不许动 别动 |
[36:13] | – Don’t move! – See how good I am at repaying favors? | -不许动 -看我多会报恩 |
[36:21] | What do we have here, the proverbial black book, hmm? | 瞧瞧这是什么 秘密名册 |
[36:25] | These all your customers? | 都是你的客户吗 |
[36:26] | Don’t I have the right to remain silent? | 我有沉默权 不是吗 |
[36:30] | You recognize one? | 有认识的吗 |
[36:32] | You sold to Ben Bowers… | 你卖药给本·鲍尔斯 |
[36:34] | The high school football player who OD’d. | 那个服药过量的高中橄榄球员 |
[36:36] | You sold to him. | 你卖药给他了 |
[36:37] | No, I never sell to kids. | 没有 我从不卖给孩子 |
[36:39] | What a humanitarian. | 多有人性啊 |
[36:40] | Stop lying. | 别撒谎了 |
[36:42] | It’s here. | 就写在这里 |
[36:58] | Mrs. Bowers, being too formal? | 鲍尔斯夫人 我们不会太正式吧 |
[37:09] | Yes, Trey sold to me. | 对 特雷卖给我的 |
[37:11] | I met him at the gym. | 我们在健身房认识的 |
[37:13] | Th-things were just really hard. | 我那时过得很不顺 |
[37:15] | My job and stress. | 工作和生活压力 |
[37:17] | Ben never knew about it. | 本什么也不知道 |
[37:20] | He didn’t have access to these, I swear. | 他没有碰过这东西 我发誓 |
[37:22] | I counted them. | 我有数着 |
[37:23] | There are exactly 11. | 正好十一颗 |
[37:25] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[37:30] | Look. | 看 |
[37:33] | They look identical. | 它们看起来很像 |
[37:35] | But kids take aspirin tablets, | 孩子拿阿司匹林药片 |
[37:38] | shave off the markings and ridges, round the edges | 刮掉标记和刻痕 把四周磨圆 |
[37:41] | so they look like oxy tablets. | 看起来就像是羟考酮片 |
[37:45] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[37:54] | Then they swap out the real oxy with the fakes | 然后他们用假的羟考酮掉包 |
[37:57] | so it looks like no pills are missing. | 所以看起来药片没有少 |
[38:01] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[38:05] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[38:26] | So you two are good, aren’t you? | 你们俩都没事吧 |
[38:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:32] | – Yeah. – Why? | -是 -怎么了 |
[38:33] | And you know you can come to me with anything, right? | 你们知道 任何事都可以跟我说的 |
[38:36] | Like what? | 例如什么 |
[38:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:39] | Anything. | 什么都可以 |
[38:48] | Do you think I should get the HPV vaccine? | 你觉得我该接种人乳头瘤病毒疫苗吗 |
[38:52] | The HPV? | 人乳头瘤病毒 |
[38:54] | It’s an STD, | 是一种性传播疾病 |
[38:55] | and you can get a shot and it’ll… | 只要打了针 就… |
[38:58] | Yes, I know what it is. | 我知道那是什么 |
[38:59] | Where’s this coming from? | 为什么提起这事 |
[39:05] | Molly says that we’re hypersexualized because of dad. | 莫莉说 我们因为爸爸的事而性欲过度 |
[39:08] | She what?! | 她说什么 |
[39:10] | Yeah, and she said that she got the HPV vaccine | 她还说 她接种过人乳头瘤病毒疫苗 |
[39:12] | and that I could get it, too. | 我也该接种 |
[39:14] | Okay, so this is something we talk about together. | 够了 这是我们自己该谈的事 |
[39:18] | Not with Molly. | 别听莫莉的 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:28] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[39:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:31] | Let me give you a little lesson for your next job. | 我为你的下一份工作提个醒 |
[39:33] | The next time you want to talk to your charges | 下一次 想跟你的雇主 |
[39:35] | about sexually- transmitted diseases, | 谈论性传播疾病 |
[39:37] | – Talk to the parents. – What?! | -跟父母谈 -什么 |
[39:40] | This is for the rest of the week. Thank you. | 这是这周剩余的工资 谢谢 |
[39:42] | I never said anything about sexually-transmitted diseases. | 我从没说过什么性传播疾病 |
[39:45] | They said I said that? | 他们说我说过 |
[39:47] | Oh, they’re lying. | 他们在撒谎 |
[39:48] | Take the check. | 拿着支票 |
[39:50] | It’s because of what I saw on their computer. | 是因为我看到了他们电脑上的内容 |
[39:53] | That’s why. | 这才是原因 |
[39:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:57] | You don’t know what’s going on in your own home, lady! | 你连自己家的事都蒙在鼓里 |
[40:01] | He shoots from 12 and it’s good. | 12码线射门 好球 |
[40:03] | Chicago up by nine. | 芝加哥队上升到第九名 |
[40:14] | Well? | 如何 |
[40:15] | They’re looking for wiretaps. | 他们在找录音带 |
[40:18] | My wife told them. | 我妻子告诉了他们 |
[40:20] | They want me to locate the recordings. | 他们要我找出录音带 |
[40:23] | How would you do that? | 你怎么找 |
[40:25] | Through you. | 问你要 |
[40:27] | Why doesn’t he just subpoena me? | 他为什么不直接传召我上庭 |
[40:31] | He’s worried what’s on it. | 他在担心录音内容 |
[40:33] | Or he doesn’t remember what’s on it. | 又或者他不记得录音的内容 |
[40:36] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[40:38] | Home. | 回家 |
[40:40] | I’m not done here. | 我还没说完 |
[40:42] | Glenn, if you want this to work, | 格伦 如果你想实现计划 |
[40:45] | you need to give me something to give them. | 你得给我些内容 去交给他们 |
[40:51] | Phone me when you have it. | 等你有了 再给我电话 |
[41:01] | I’m so glad you made it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[41:03] | Are they taking good care of you, mom? | 他们有好好照顾你吗 妈 |
[41:05] | Good enough. | 无微不至 |
[41:09] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么东西吗 |
[41:10] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 |
[41:11] | I’m just happy to have you all in one room. | 一家团聚 我就很高兴了 |
[41:14] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[41:17] | So… | 话说 |
[41:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:19] | Is Molly filling my shoes at home? | 莫莉取代了我在家里的工作 |
[41:21] | – No, mom got rid of her. – What? | -没有 妈妈解雇了她 -什么 |
[41:24] | Lasted three whole days. | 她只干了三天 |
[41:27] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:29] | Well, I just… | 我只是 |
[41:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:37] | We miss you, grandma. | 我们想念你 奶奶 |
[41:38] | Oh, you do not. | 你们才没有呢 |
[41:40] | We do. | 我们有 |
[41:47] | Childs is gonna give her a listen to the taps. | 查尔兹打算让她听那些录音 |
[41:51] | Looks like she came through. | 看来她成功了 |
[41:57] | Peter, your appeal, how’s it going? | 彼得 你的上诉如何了 |
[42:00] | Well, you know what, mom? | 你知道吗 妈 |
[42:02] | There’s been some new developments. | 现在有了新的进展 |
[42:04] | And I think it could be very, very good for us. | 而且我觉得会对我们非常非常有利 |
[42:08] | Well… | 那么 |
[42:09] | Then maybe you’ll be coming home the same time I do. | 或许你能和我同时回家了 |
[42:13] | I certainly hope so. | 希望如此 |
[42:16] | Then things can go back to normal. | 然后一切都恢复正常 |
[42:22] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 真是太好了 |