时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How many telephones are there? | 家里有几部电话 |
[00:04] | Two. | 两部 |
[00:05] | And that’s the only exit? | 那是唯一的出口吗 |
[00:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:08] | And there’s no contraband in your apartment. | 你家里没有违禁品吧 |
[00:10] | That’s correct. | 没有 |
[00:11] | Any firearms? | 家里有枪吗 |
[00:13] | Nope. | 没有 |
[00:15] | Any other weapons of any kind? | 其它任何种类的武器呢 |
[00:17] | Well, knives. Do they count? | 有刀 算吗 |
[00:19] | Can I see them, please? | 让我看看好吗 |
[00:22] | No, that’s fine. | 这些没问题 |
[00:24] | And which room would your husband inhabit? | 你丈夫会住在哪个房间 |
[00:37] | So, if the judge approves electronic monitoring, | 如果法官批准对他进行电子监控 |
[00:42] | I’ll need a small space by the front door for the receiver. | 前门需要一小块空间放接收器 |
[00:44] | Do you have Wi-Fi? | 你家有Wi-Fi吗 |
[00:45] | Yes. | 有 |
[00:46] | I’ll have to test it to make sure there’s no interference. | 我得测试下 看会不会干扰电子监控 |
[00:49] | Now… I have to ask your children some questions, | 好了 我得问你孩子几个问题 |
[00:52] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[00:53] | What kind of questions? | 什么问题 |
[00:55] | Eh, nothing invasive. | 不是过分的问题 |
[00:57] | Same questions I asked you. | 就是我问你的这些 |
[00:58] | Please. | 请配合 |
[01:01] | Zach, Grace. | 扎克 格蕾丝 |
[01:03] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[01:06] | Do either of you have contraband in your rooms? | 你俩房间里有违禁品吗 |
[01:09] | – No. – Any firearms? | -没有 -有枪吗 |
[01:11] | No. | 没有 |
[01:12] | Any other weapons? | 其它武器呢 |
[01:13] | No. | 没有 |
[01:14] | Great. That should do it. | 很好 这就行了 |
[01:18] | Excuse me, sheriff. | 失陪 警官 |
[01:20] | Hi, Alicia, it’s Diane. | 艾丽西娅 我是戴安 |
[01:21] | We need you right away. | 你得马上过来 |
[01:23] | Now? | 现在? |
[01:24] | Yes, I’m sorry, it’s very important. | 是 真抱歉 但事情很重要 |
[01:27] | And can you bring a few things? | 能带几样东西过来吗 |
[01:28] | Toiletries, clothing for 48 hours, and a man’s tie. | 洗漱用具 2天的衣服 还有男士领带 |
[01:34] | Sonya, I’m so sorry. | 桑娅 别着急 |
[01:42] | What is it about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:44] | I’ll call you as soon as I find out. | 搞明白了我会给你打电话 |
[01:48] | Will you be all right? | 这里交给你了 没问题吧 |
[01:48] | Oh, yes, we’ll be fine. | 没问题 你放心 |
[01:50] | Mrs. Kelzick is downstairs… | 凯尔兹克夫人就在楼下 |
[01:52] | A phone call away. | 打个电话她就能上来 |
[01:54] | Is Peter really coming home? | 彼得真要回家了? |
[01:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:57] | They do this to prepare. | 这只是做准备 |
[01:59] | We’ll see. | 到时候看吧 |
[02:02] | So, does your face turn into, like, a cow’s head or something? | 等会儿看你的脸 会像牛头之类的吗 |
[02:06] | You never did mushrooms in the peace corps? | 你在和平部队时没吸过魔幻蘑菇(毒品)? |
[02:08] | Hey, I was with the good kids. | 我那时身边都是好孩子 |
[02:12] | So when is something supposed to happen? | 多久会起效? |
[02:16] | About an hour. | 一小时后吧 |
[02:20] | No. No… | 不 别接 |
[02:25] | Cary, I know you were supposed to have tomorrow off, | 凯里 我知道你明天应该放假 |
[02:28] | but we need you in now. | 但你现在就得过来 |
[02:29] | Um… what? | 什么 |
[02:31] | *Cary’s high on mushrooms.* | *凯里嗑药磕高了* |
[02:34] | Why, what…? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay. | 为什么… 好好好 没问题 |
[02:36] | Collecting the troops. | 我在召集人马 |
[02:37] | Put everything on hold for 48 hours, okay? | 48小时内其它一切事情暂缓 |
[02:39] | *Cary’s high on mushrooms.* | *凯里嗑药磕高了* |
[02:48] | You there? | 你到了吗 |
[02:49] | I just got here. | 刚到 |
[02:50] | What do you know? | 现在什么情况 |
[02:51] | Diane’s with the wife now. | 戴安现在和女主人在一起 |
[02:53] | How bad does it look? | 你那儿情况有多糟 |
[02:57] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[02:58] | See what you can do, okay? | 随机应变吧 |
[03:01] | Hey, Kalinda, what you doing here? | 凯琳达 你来干嘛 |
[03:03] | I just got a deposition get canceled. | 我刚把一份证词作废了 |
[03:05] | I saw your lights. | 看到了你们的警灯 |
[03:06] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[03:07] | Homicide in the suburbs. | 郊区杀人案 |
[03:08] | Better than Cirque du Soleil. | 比太阳马戏团还精彩 |
[03:10] | Who is it? | 死者是谁 |
[03:11] | Female, no ID, looks about 20. | 女性 身份不明 20岁上下 |
[03:13] | Security guard says it’s the babysitter. | 保安说是保姆 |
[03:15] | What is it, burglary gone wrong? | 怎么? 入室盗窃临时行凶? |
[03:19] | Come on, it’s making me nostalgic. | 拜托 我很怀念老本行呢 |
[03:21] | I got a police scanner at home to keep me company. | 我家里还放着警用扫描器呢 |
[03:24] | Hey, K, what’s up? | 凯 怎么回事 |
[03:26] | Hi, Tony. | 托尼 |
[03:27] | Just wanted to see the professionals at work. | 只是想观摩下专业人士的工作 |
[03:29] | Civilians aren’t welcome. | 平民不得入内的 |
[03:31] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | Come on, Lou, she’s a friendly. | 得啦 卢 她对咱不错 |
[03:33] | She scratches our back, we scratch hers. | 咱得投桃报李 |
[03:37] | All right, I’ve got the security guard in here. | 好吧 我要去讯问保安了 |
[03:40] | The kids were fine; she took them to their grandparents. | 孩子们没事 她带到祖父母那里了 |
[03:43] | I said that she should wait for you guys here, | 我告诉她 该在这儿等你们 |
[03:45] | that you’d want to talk to her and Mr. Rucker. | 你们会找她和拉克先生的 |
[03:47] | Mr. Rucker was with her? | 拉克先生和她在一起? |
[03:48] | No, it was just her. | 不 就她自己 |
[03:49] | I don’t see the babysitter’s car. | 我没看到保姆的车 |
[03:51] | Who picks her up and drops her off? | 平常谁负责接送她? |
[03:52] | – Mr. Rucker. – Husband? | -拉克先生 -男主人? |
[03:54] | – Yeah. – He’s like a stay-at-home dad, right? | -对 -他似乎是个宅男父亲? |
[03:57] | Yeah… yes, sir. | 对… 是的 警官 |
[03:59] | He just lost his job. He’s out of work. | 他刚丢了工作 失业了 |
[04:01] | Do you know where Mr. Rucker is now? | 知道拉克先生现在在哪儿吗 |
[04:03] | At the movies. | 他在电影院 |
[04:05] | We get a babysitter on Thursday evenings | 我们每周四晚上请保姆 |
[04:07] | So my husband can take the night off. | 好让我丈夫出去放松下 |
[04:09] | Otherwise he’s home all day. | 除此之外 他整天在家 |
[04:11] | Have you been in touch with Jason yet? | 你和詹森联系了吗 |
[04:12] | No, no. I-I mean, I’ve been trying his cell. | 没 我一直在打他手机 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:17] | Could you write down his number? | 能把他电话写下来吗 |
[04:25] | You don’t think they’ll think Jason…? | 难道警方会认为詹森… |
[04:26] | We have to prepare for everything. | 我们得做好一切准备 |
[04:37] | Hi, you’ve reached Jason Rucker. | 你好 我是詹森·拉克 |
[04:38] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[04:40] | Mr. Rucker, this is Will Gardner. | 拉克先生 我是威尔·加德纳 |
[04:41] | I’m a partner at the law firm that represents your wife’s company. | 我是你太太公司的代理律所的合伙人之一 |
[04:44] | When you get this message, would you give me a call? | 听到留言 可否给我回电 |
[04:46] | It’s extremely important. | 有非常重要的事 |
[04:47] | Struggle here… | 这儿有打斗痕迹 |
[04:49] | Here. | 还有这儿 |
[04:50] | Blood spray. Crenellated. | 血迹呈雉堞状 |
[04:52] | More struggle, more defensive spray. | 这儿又有打斗 又有自卫血迹 |
[04:54] | Handprint on the wall. | 墙上有手印 |
[05:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:04] | Looks like the rubber nub from under a computer. | 像是电脑底座的橡皮垫 |
[05:07] | Just a guess. | 随便猜的 |
[05:14] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[05:15] | Is that the babysitter? | 她就是那位保姆? |
[05:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:18] | Lisa Pruitt. | 莉莎·普鲁伊特 |
[05:20] | I-I found… | 我是在… |
[05:24] | She was in my bathroom. | 是在浴室发现她的 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry to ask this, Sonya, | 桑娅 很抱歉这么问 |
[05:28] | But our investigator on the scene is saying | 但我们的现场调查员说 |
[05:29] | there was marijuana. | 在现场发现了大麻 |
[05:31] | Did Jason smoke pot? | 詹森吸大麻吗 |
[05:32] | No. | 不 |
[05:34] | In college. | 大学有过 |
[05:36] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:44] | Sorry, you’re…? | 抱歉 你是… |
[05:47] | You get that a lot? | 经常有人这样? |
[05:49] | – Less so. – Sorry, I’m a news junkie. | -还行吧 -抱歉 我很八卦 |
[05:51] | Your husband… I heard he’s getting out. | 你丈夫… 我听说他要出来了 |
[05:54] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[05:55] | It changes day to day. | 情况变化太快 |
[05:57] | I hope he does. | 我希望他能获释 |
[05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:00] | Which floor? | 去几楼 |
[06:01] | Oh, you just pressed it. | 和你一样 |
[06:03] | Oh, you work at Stern, Lockhart. | 你在斯特恩&洛克哈特律所工作啊 |
[06:04] | Maybe you know what this is all about. | 那也许你了解情况 |
[06:06] | Something about my wife’s company? | 是关于我太太公司的事吗 |
[06:08] | Sorry. Junior associate… I’m the last to know. | 抱歉 我只是初级律师 消息最不灵通 |
[06:12] | If there’s anything, you just… | 如果有问题 你只需要… |
[06:16] | Jason. | 詹森 |
[06:20] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[06:22] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:24] | Mr. Rucker, do you have a second? | 拉克先生 能谈谈吗 |
[06:28] | It’s not a knife. | 凶器不是匕首 |
[06:30] | Those aren’t deep enough for knife wounds. | 匕首的伤痕会比这个深 |
[06:32] | Looks like a blunt instrument. | 像是钝器 |
[06:34] | Maybe it’s something from the bedroom. | 也许是卧室里的东西 |
[06:35] | Check the fireplace poker downstairs. | 找找楼下壁炉的火钳吧 |
[06:38] | It’s missing. | 不见了 |
[06:39] | – But I just saw her. – You just saw her… the babysitter… | -我刚还见过她 -你是说 |
[06:42] | – when you picked her up? – Yes. | -你接她的时候? -对 |
[06:44] | I picked her up at her dorm, | 我从她宿舍把她接走 |
[06:45] | and I drove her to… | 然后开车把她送到… |
[06:47] | I’m in trouble? | 我有麻烦了? |
[06:49] | I’m the last one that saw her. | 我是最后一个见到她的 |
[06:50] | – They’ll suspect me? – Yes. | -他们会怀疑我? -对 |
[06:52] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[06:54] | Then why…? | 那为什么… |
[06:55] | I need to go to the police, don’t I? | 我得去找警察 是吧 |
[06:56] | I just spoke to them. | 我刚和他们谈过 |
[06:57] | I agreed to surrender you in the morning. | 我同意明早把你交给他们 |
[06:59] | But these first few hours of an investigation | 但调查的最初几小时 |
[07:02] | are always the most important. | 一向是最重要的 |
[07:03] | Anything can be misinterpreted. | 任何轻举妄动都可能被误解 |
[07:05] | Won’t my coming here be misinterpreted? | 我到这儿来 本身不就会被误解吗 |
[07:07] | Unfortunately, it’s a risk we’re going to have to take. | 很不幸 这是必要的冒险 |
[07:09] | This early in an investigation, | 调查的最初阶段 |
[07:10] | it’s all about leverage, | 就是比手段 |
[07:12] | and you have the right to remain silent, | 你有沉默权 |
[07:13] | so our leverage is | 所以我们的手段就是 |
[07:14] | how much access we allow the police. | 尽量不让警方接近你 |
[07:16] | They want more, we want less, | 他们想更多地接近你 我们则相反 |
[07:19] | so we’re the gatekeepers to you. | 所以我们是你的看门人 |
[07:21] | Yep. | 对的 |
[07:26] | We’re going to have you take a polygraph, Mr. Rucker. | 你得做一次波动扫描 拉克先生 |
[07:28] | It’s not about truth or innocence. | 重要的不是真相或清白 |
[07:31] | I’m sorry, a lie detector test? | 抱歉 是要给我做测谎? |
[07:33] | Yes, I need information | 是的 我需要信息 |
[07:34] | so I know how much to let you talk versus how much to keep you silent. | 以决定让你何时开口 何时沉默 |
[07:40] | Yeah? | 说 |
[07:44] | They’re on their way to you now. | 他们正往你那里赶去 |
[07:45] | They’re not going to wait till tomorrow. | 他们等不到明天了 |
[07:47] | How long? | 多久后到 |
[07:48] | 20 minutes, ten if they send someone from central. | 20分钟 若从总部派人 就是10分钟 |
[07:52] | You have 15 minutes. | 你有15分钟 |
[07:55] | I’m going to start hooking you up. | 要给你佩戴装置了 |
[07:57] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | In about five minutes | 大约5分钟后 |
[08:05] | the police are going to burst through those doors. | 警察就会破门而入 |
[08:06] | I need you to be on for the next 48 hours. | 你们未来48小时都得是战备状态 |
[08:09] | That’s how long they have to charge him with murder or release him. | 警方在此期间 会决定指控或释放他 |
[08:11] | It’s now going to be the most crucial 48 hours of his life. | 这将是他人生最重要的48小时 |
[08:15] | If they charge him, bail’s a long shot | 如果提出指控 保释机会渺茫 |
[08:17] | and he could spend a year in prison before he comes to trial. | 而且庭审前 他可能得先在狱里呆上1年 |
[08:19] | Even if he’s found innocent, | 即便最终被判无罪 |
[08:20] | that’s a year of his life gone, | 他也已失去1年时光 |
[08:23] | So these 48 hours are gonna be like a mini-trial. | 所以 这48小时就相当于庭审 |
[08:26] | We’re gonna get the cops to look somewhere else | 我们得让警方转移视线 |
[08:27] | and get him released, okay? | 从而释放他 |
[08:29] | I rode up in the elevator with him. | 我和他一起坐电梯上来的 |
[08:31] | Either he’s the best actor in the world | 要么他是世上最好的演员 |
[08:33] | or he had no idea this happened. | 要么他确实一无所知 |
[08:35] | Okay, good, it’d be nice if he was innocent. | 好 不是他干的再好不过 |
[08:36] | It’s a better hand. | 这样当然更有利 |
[08:39] | Come on, I thought we had an agreement. | 拜托 咱们可是达成协议了 |
[08:41] | – Jason Rucker. – Yes? | -詹森·拉克 -是我 |
[08:43] | Mr. Rucker, you are under arrest for the murder of Lisa Pruitt. | 因涉嫌谋杀莉莎·普鲁伊特 你被捕了 |
[08:45] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[08:47] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供 |
[08:50] | Easy, easy. | 放松点 放松点 |
[08:51] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[08:52] | – If you can’t afford an attorney, Jason! Jason! | -如果你无力聘请律师 -詹森 詹森 |
[08:54] | – one will be appointed… – Sonya! | -政府会为你指定 -桑娅 |
[08:55] | Ma’am, no, you need to step back. | 女士 请退后 |
[08:58] | Okay, here we go… 48 hours. | 开工吧 只有48小时 |
[09:21] | The panic alarm was triggered from inside? | 警报是从屋里被触发的? |
[09:24] | Yeah… yes, ma’am. | 对… 是的 警官 |
[09:26] | So the alarm wasn’t triggered from someone breaking in. | 也就是说 不是闯入者触发了警报 |
[09:28] | It was triggered from someone already in? | 而是本就在屋里的人 |
[09:30] | Yeah, that’s why they’re thinking the husband did it… | 对 所以他们会认为是男主人干的 |
[09:33] | Because he could disarm the system. | 因为他可以解除警报系统 |
[09:37] | And who else can disarm the system? | 还有谁可以解除警报系统 |
[09:43] | Who else, | 还有谁? |
[09:44] | uh, besides Mr. Rucker? | 你说除拉克先生之外吗 |
[09:45] | Yes, Mr. Horner. | 是的 霍纳先生 |
[09:47] | Well, uh, housekeeper and Lisa, the babysitter. | 还有管家 以及保姆莉莎 |
[09:52] | – Miss Pruitt? – Yeah. | -普鲁伊特小姐? -是的 |
[09:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:56] | You said “Lisa.” | 你刚说”莉莎” |
[09:57] | Yeah, Lisa Pruitt. Why? | 没错 莉莎·普鲁伊特 怎么了 |
[09:58] | What’s the housekeeper’s name? | 管家的名字是什么 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:02] | But you know Lisa’s. | 可你知道莉莎的名字 |
[10:03] | I try to be observant. | 我只是注意观察而已 |
[10:05] | Hmm, selectively observant. | 有选择性地注意观察 |
[10:07] | You can also disarm the alarm system. | 你也可以解除警报系统 |
[10:10] | It’s not just the housekeeper and Lisa the babysitter, is it? | 不仅是管家和保姆莉莎 不是吗 |
[10:13] | I don’t think I want to answer any more of your questions. | 我不想继续回答你的问题了 |
[10:15] | You don’t need to answer any more of her questions. | 你无需继续回答她的问题了 |
[10:21] | So… did you find the murder weapon? | 找到凶器了吗 |
[10:24] | The poker? | 火钳? |
[10:25] | Yeah, it’s right outside the door, | 找到了 就在门外 |
[10:26] | Right where the husband dropped it. | 男主人把它扔在了那里 |
[10:27] | – The husband? – Yeah. | -你知道是男主人? -是的 |
[10:29] | Really? And how does that play, Tony? | 是么 那案发经过是怎样的呢 |
[10:31] | He lets himself in, | 他进屋 |
[10:32] | tries to rape her, she resists, he kills her. | 试图强奸她却遭到了反抗 于是就杀了她 |
[10:36] | Steals the missing red purse, | 偷走了她那个红色钱包 |
[10:37] | triggers the alarm on the way out, | 离开时有意触发警报 |
[10:38] | make it look like a burglary. | 伪装成入室盗窃 |
[10:40] | See, I’m liking the security guard. | 我更倾向于那个保安 |
[10:41] | Oh, you’re such an unbiased observer. | 你真是个公正的观察者 |
[10:43] | Guard sees the babysitter, | 保安看到了保姆 |
[10:45] | wants her, lets himself in, disarms the code, | 想得到她 进屋 解除警报 |
[10:48] | tries to rape her, she resists, | 试图强奸她 遭到反抗 |
[10:49] | then steals her pretty red purse, | 之后偷走了她漂亮的红色钱包 |
[10:51] | triggers the alarm on the way out | 离开时有意触动警报 |
[10:52] | to make it look like a burglary. | 伪装成入室盗窃 |
[10:54] | Husband lost his job as a cartoonist two months ago. | 男主人2个月前丢掉了漫画家的工作 |
[10:56] | Now he’s sitting at home playing Mr. Mom | 妻子在外日进斗金 |
[10:58] | While wife’s out making an internet fortune. | 而他窝在家里当主夫 |
[11:00] | That hubby needs to reassert his manhood. | 他想重拾男子气概 |
[11:03] | Hey, listen, I’m all for dime store psychoanalysis | 只要能破案 |
[11:05] | if it helps me close a case. | 我不介意使用下蹩脚的心理分析 |
[11:08] | Just keep an open mind for the security guard. | 总之别轻易否决保安作案的可能性 |
[11:11] | My mind is as open as a field of poppies. | 我从不轻易否决任何事 |
[11:24] | You look, um… content. | 你看起来好像很满意 |
[11:26] | You know, sometimes the fog dissipates, | 迷雾消散 阴霾不再 |
[11:29] | the rain disappears, and everything makes sense. | 所有事都明朗起来 |
[11:31] | – Uh-huh. You’ve made a decision? – I have. | -你下定决心了吗 -是的 |
[11:33] | – Alicia around? – Uh, no. | -艾丽西娅来了吗 -没有 |
[11:37] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[11:38] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[11:39] | So, you know the offer you made? | 你还记得你的提议吗 |
[11:41] | What offer would that be? | 什么提议 |
[11:42] | Freedom today if I don’t fight the conviction, | 若我认罪 今天就可以回家 |
[11:45] | stay disbarred, can’t run again. | 但不能恢复律师资格 不能再度参选 |
[11:47] | Yes, that offer. Smart move would be to take it. | 这个提议啊 聪明人就接受它了 |
[11:49] | So I have to imagine you’re going to tell me to go to hell. | 但你会径直叫我去死 是吧 |
[11:52] | – You want the longer version? – Can’t wait. | -你想听我完整版的说辞吗 -洗耳恭听 |
[11:54] | I wouldn’t get too comfortable in that office of yours. | 你那个位置 别坐得太高枕无忧 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna testify. | 我要作证 |
[12:03] | Would it help if I told you that that’s a mistake? | 这样不妥 |
[12:06] | Look, if I end up in a 12 by 12 cell | 即使我要在狭小的牢房中 |
[12:09] | for the next nine years, | 度过未来的9年 |
[12:10] | I just want to know that I did everything I could. | 至少我努力抗争过 |
[12:13] | Will you call Alicia for me? | 帮我给艾丽西娅打个电话 |
[12:17] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她[手机无信号] |
[12:18] | I wouldn’t hurt her. | 我不会伤害她的 |
[12:20] | – So, you were at the movies? – Yes. | -你昨天去看电影了? -是的 |
[12:22] | Legend of condor hero. It’s a wuxia movie. | 看了《射雕英雄传》 武侠片 |
[12:24] | – A…? – Wuxia? | -什么片 -武侠? |
[12:27] | Wire fu. | 飞檐走壁 |
[12:28] | Chinese flying. | 中国轻功 |
[12:30] | Oh, like crouching tiger? | 像《卧虎藏龙》那种吗 |
[12:33] | – Sorry. – They play them every thursday night | -不好意思 -他们每周四晚上 |
[12:35] | at Armour square, chinatown. | 都会在唐人街的阿默广场放映 |
[12:37] | And you have the ticket stub? | 你还留着票根吗 |
[12:39] | No, I threw it away. | 没 我扔了 |
[12:41] | You… ? | 你… |
[12:43] | Okay, so we’re gonna have to find someone who saw you there. | 那我们得找一个能证明你在场的证人 |
[12:46] | Wuxia, wuxia. | 武侠 武侠 |
[12:50] | Cary, can I talk to you for a second? | 凯里 能跟你说两句吗 |
[12:53] | Are you on something? | 你是不是嗑药了 |
[12:55] | No. | 没有 |
[12:57] | I like you, Alicia. | 我喜欢你 艾丽西娅 |
[12:59] | I like you, too, Cary. | 我也喜欢你 凯里 |
[13:01] | I need you to pull it together now. | 你现在给我清醒点 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:04] | Okay, here we go. Pulling. | 没问题 清醒中 |
[13:06] | What I don’t understand is why are we hearing about this now? | 你跟我们说这个干嘛 |
[13:08] | I showed you his lie detector test. | 我给你看过他的测谎结果 |
[13:10] | A partial test you conducted. | 那是你们主持的 有偏向性 |
[13:12] | By a top FBI polygraphist, | 由FBI的顶级测谎师实施的 |
[13:14] | and he was passing with flying colors. | 他完美通过 |
[13:15] | Then let me question him. | 那让我来审审他如何 |
[13:17] | – With conditions. – I could charge him right now. | -有几个条件 -我现在就可以起诉他 |
[13:19] | Then do it. | 那就去起诉啊 |
[13:21] | What’s stopping you? | 你在犹豫什么 |
[13:24] | You don’t have enough. | 你证据不足 |
[13:26] | I want two of my lawyers to stay with him at all times. | 我的两个律师要一直在场陪他 |
[13:30] | They have the freedom to consult him with the camera off. | 他们有权关掉摄像机 对他进行指导 |
[13:33] | And I want 15-minute breaks every hour. | 同时 每小时要有15分钟的休息 |
[13:36] | No food? | 不需供应伙食? |
[13:40] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[13:43] | In one hour. | 一个小时之后 |
[13:44] | He is a little creepy. | 他有点怪异 |
[13:46] | Walks around like he’s saving the neighborhood. | 整天走来走去 摆出一副保护伞的样子 |
[13:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:50] | We had a break-in right after he started six months ago. | 6个月前他一来 我家就发生了入室盗窃 |
[13:54] | – Really? What did they take? – That’s the thing. | -是吗 偷走什么了 -问题就在这 |
[13:56] | Just some money from our bureau, | 歹徒只拿了柜子里的一点钱 |
[13:58] | some clothes from my closet and popsicles. | 我柜子里的几件衣服 还有冰棍 |
[14:01] | Popsicles? | 冰棍? |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:03] | I think he did it, | 我觉得是他干的 |
[14:05] | just so he could come and take a report, you know? | 这样他就有借口来做笔录了 |
[14:07] | Same thing with three other houses in the neighborhood. | 另外3个邻居家也发生了这种事 |
[14:10] | It’s just creepy. | 真是太诡异了 |
[14:16] | Then what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[14:17] | Well, I dropped her at the house. | 我把她送到我家 |
[14:19] | I made sure she had my cell number, | 确定她存了我的手机号码 |
[14:21] | then I went to the movies. | 然后就去看电影了 |
[14:22] | Did you see the security guard anywhere near the house? | 你在房子附近看见过那个保安吗 |
[14:24] | The guard? Sure. He’s always around. | 保安? 当然 他通常都在的 |
[14:26] | You seen him around much when you dropped off Lisa Pruitt? | 莉莎下车后 你还有见到那保安吗 |
[14:29] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[14:30] | Yes, thank you, Mr. Gardner. | 好了 谢谢你 加德纳先生 |
[14:32] | We’re following all leads. | 所有线索 我们都在跟进 |
[14:34] | – Really? – Yes. | -是么 -是的 |
[14:35] | Because I know you have an unoccupied interrogation room. | 我可知道你们还空着一间审讯室 |
[14:40] | So, very simply, | 简单地说 |
[14:41] | you’re in jail now because you DP’d cases, is that right? | 你是因为拒诉案件而坐牢的 对吗 |
[14:44] | It is. | 是的 |
[14:45] | Could you explain? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[14:47] | Well, dp means declining to prosecute. | 拒诉就是拒绝起诉 |
[14:49] | And what cases did you decline to prosecute? | 那你拒绝起诉了什么案件呢 |
[14:53] | Uh, investigations into allegedly corrupt real estate practices. | 房地产业腐败的案件 |
[14:58] | What was happening is | 情况是这样 |
[14:59] | that speculators were buying depressed properties | 一些投机商人在即将建立的奥运场馆附近 |
[15:02] | on the land near where olympic stadiums were to be built. | 低价购买了大量房产 |
[15:04] | Why did you stop these investigations? | 你为什么终止调查 |
[15:06] | They sound promising. | 这些案子听着很值得深究啊 |
[15:07] | For a very simple reason– Lashkar-eTaiba, | 很简单 是因为”虔诚军” |
[15:10] | which is a Jihadist extremist group | 它是圣战组织的极端分子团体 |
[15:12] | believed to be active in Chicago, | 活跃于芝加哥 |
[15:14] | allegedly involved in last year’s attacks in Mumbai. | 据传他们曾参与去年在孟买的恐怖袭击 |
[15:18] | And the fact of the matter is, | 事实上 |
[15:19] | is I pulled these investigators from these other cases | 我把调查员从其它案件中抽出 |
[15:22] | because I believed that the pursuit of these extremists was more important. | 是因为我觉得追捕这些极端分子更为重要 |
[15:25] | In fact, there was an arrest in October? | 在10月份你们曾逮捕一名极端分子 是吗 |
[15:27] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[15:28] | That would be David Coleman Headley, | 他叫大卫·科尔曼·海德里 |
[15:29] | allegedly a key member of LeT. | 据说是”虔诚军”的核心成员 |
[15:32] | So… | 那么… |
[15:34] | Why didn’t you testify to all of this at your trial? | 为什么你在审讯时没有提到这一点 |
[15:39] | I should have. | 我是该坦白 |
[15:42] | But there was a larger consideration. | 但我有后顾之忧 |
[15:45] | A failing in my personal life was being used against me. | 有人利用我的私生活腐化打击我 |
[15:49] | I wanted to protect my family against further hurt. | 我不想我的家人遭受更深的伤害 |
[15:52] | I knew that I couldn’t testify about these false corruption charges | 我深知要想证明我没有受贿 |
[15:57] | unless I was then willing to testify about… | 我必须交待… |
[16:00] | my life. | 我的私生活 |
[16:02] | Thank you, Mr. Florrick. | 谢谢 我问完了 |
[16:03] | Mr. Landry, your witness. | 兰德里先生 到你发问了 |
[16:04] | Actually, my witness, your honor. | 法官大人 我来发问 |
[16:07] | Um, your honor? Objection. | 法官大人 反对 |
[16:09] | On what grounds? | 理由呢? |
[16:10] | Mr. Childs, you’re not the judge here. | 查尔兹先生 我才是法官 |
[16:12] | Apologies, your honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[16:13] | Uh, Mr. Childs is instrumental in the matters | 法官大人 查尔兹与此案干系太大 |
[16:17] | directly under consideration here, your honor. | 理应避嫌 |
[16:18] | Those are the grounds. | 这就是我反对的理由 |
[16:19] | But Mr. Florrick is such a great American hero… | 但福瑞克先生是位伟大的民族英雄 |
[16:22] | Your honor. | 法官大人 |
[16:23] | …and has been instrumental in the defense of our great nation. | 他为保卫国家安全 鞠躬尽瘁 |
[16:26] | Your honor! | 法官大人 |
[16:27] | Surely he wouldn’t mind a few softball questions. | 他必然不会介意我问些不痛不痒的问题 |
[16:30] | My goodness, | 天啊 |
[16:32] | the sarcasm is as thick as butter here today. | 你们真是讽多要寡啊 |
[16:34] | I don’t mind being questioned by Mr. Childs, your honor. | 法官大人 我不介意查尔兹先生盘问我 |
[16:37] | In fact, I welcome it. | 相反的 我很欢迎 |
[16:39] | Well, then, let’s take a short break for lunch, | 好的 那我们休息片刻 |
[16:40] | and pick up right where we left off. | 午饭后继续 |
[17:05] | She was selling drugs. | 她曾兜售毒品 |
[17:07] | I bet it was a drug deal gone bad. | 一定是哪笔交易谈崩了 |
[17:10] | Come on, you don’t know that. | 别这么说 你又不知道实情 |
[17:11] | I knew her better than you did. | 我比你了解她 |
[17:13] | Look, I think it was that guy from the neighborhood where she babysat. | 我猜是她雇主家附近的那男的杀了她 |
[17:17] | She always said he was a nuisance. | 她说他总是骚扰她 |
[17:20] | Excuse me, but do you guys have a minute? | 打扰一下 你们有空吗 |
[17:23] | – Yeah. – Sorry. I have to go to class. | -有空 -抱歉 我要去上课 |
[17:26] | All right. Hey, I’ll see you after comp, okay? | 好吧 那等会儿见 |
[17:31] | So, are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[17:33] | Nope. Homicide. | 不 我是谋杀科的 |
[17:37] | Would you mind, please? | 到边上谈谈好吗 |
[17:39] | What you were saying about Lisa Pruitt’s babysitting– | 你刚说到莉莎的保姆工作… |
[17:42] | she ever mention anything to you about a guard? | 她有没有跟你提过一个保安 |
[17:45] | No. No. A secure…? | 没有 保安? |
[17:47] | No. | 没有 |
[17:48] | It was the dad that she was working for. | 她倒是提过她打工那家的男主人 |
[17:51] | Um, what’s his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[17:52] | Burkle, or, uh, Rucker. | 不知道是博克还是拉克 |
[17:54] | She said that he was getting too close. | 她说他对她过于亲密 |
[17:56] | Making her uncomfortable. | 让她有些不舒服 |
[17:57] | They were working on something together, some project, | 他们在一起做某个项目 |
[18:00] | And she said she was gonna quit. | 她说她想退出 |
[18:02] | So, | 那… |
[18:04] | Um, do you want me to make a statement or something? | 你需要我做个证明之类的吗 |
[18:07] | …we’ll call you, okay? | 我们会和你联系的 好吗 |
[18:09] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好了 -是的 |
[18:10] | Look, um, not right now, | 现在不行 |
[18:12] | but maybe you and I could meet up later, | 但稍后我们可以再见一面 |
[18:14] | and I could take it down then. | 届时我会记下你所说的 |
[18:18] | So, you threw away your ticket stub. Is that it? | 你把电影票根扔了 是吗 |
[18:21] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[18:23] | And this chinese movie– what was it about? | 那这部中国电影讲的是什么呢 |
[18:26] | Legend of the condor heroes? | 你是说《射雕英雄传》? |
[18:28] | It’s about two sons learning martial arts in mongolia. | 讲的是两家的儿子在蒙古学习武术 |
[18:30] | Sounds exciting. | 听起来很刺激嘛 |
[18:32] | You know chinese? | 你懂中文吗 |
[18:33] | Chinese? No. | 不懂 |
[18:34] | Then how did you understand it? | 那你怎么看得懂呢 |
[18:36] | The subtitles. | 看字幕啊 |
[18:37] | That’s odd. | 那就奇怪了 |
[18:38] | We checked, | 我们查过了 |
[18:39] | and there were no subtitles on the print last night. | 昨晚播的电影没有字幕 |
[18:42] | Usually there are subtitles, but… | 电影通常是有字幕 可是… |
[18:46] | not on that one. | 这部没有 |
[18:50] | Let’s take a break for a second. | 我们休息一会儿吧 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 好的 |
[18:53] | Let’s do that, Mr. Gardner. | 那就休息一会儿吧 加德纳先生 |
[18:57] | Detective? | 探长 |
[18:58] | The camera. | 麻烦把摄像头关了 |
[19:10] | – What’s going on? – It has nothing to do with this. | -究竟怎么回事 -跟案子无关 |
[19:12] | Mr. Rucker, you don’t understand. The decisions you make right now | 拉克先生 你得明白 |
[19:14] | you’ll regret for decades if you don’t make them right. | 一个不小心 你可能就万劫不复 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[19:20] | Look, I just… | 听着 我只是… |
[19:21] | you don’t know what it’s like to be out of work, to be stuck at home. | 你不了解失去工作 困守家中那种心情 |
[19:25] | I do. So tell me. | 我了解 那你跟我说 |
[19:30] | I have a place to work, to do… | 我有个秘密工作场所 我在那画… |
[19:32] | I do graphic novels. | 画些连环画 |
[19:35] | But… but just on spec. I’m not being paid. | 但只是随便画 没有酬劳 |
[19:38] | And you do this work at an office? | 你有间办公室? |
[19:41] | That’s where you were? | 你先前在那里? |
[19:42] | You weren’t at the movies? | 你没去看电影? |
[19:44] | It’s just a studio to draw. | 那就是间画室 |
[19:45] | It’s nothing. It’s the size of a closet. | 没什么的 也就壁橱般大小 |
[19:48] | And Lisa Pruitt was working with you? | 莉莎·普鲁伊特和你合作? |
[19:54] | Our investigator is talking to a friend of Pruitt’s. | 我们的调查员询问了莉莎的朋友 |
[19:56] | She did some writing for your graphic novel? | 她为你的连环画写东西? |
[20:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:02] | Were you sleeping with her? | 你们有性关系? |
[20:04] | No. | 没有 |
[20:07] | So, what’s in the studio? | 那画室里到底有什么 |
[20:09] | What’s in there that the police might misunderstand? | 里面的什么东西 可能引起警方误解 |
[20:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:13] | Has she been there? | 她去过那里吗 |
[20:14] | Has Lisa been there? | 莉莎去过那里吗 |
[20:16] | Yes. Once. | 去过 就一次 |
[20:18] | Look, I didn’t say anything | 听着 我之前没坦白 |
[20:20] | ’cause I knew how it would look. | 就是怕引起误会 |
[20:22] | So, where is this? | 行 那在哪呢 |
[20:23] | Where is this studio? | 这个画室在哪呢 |
[20:27] | What do you have? | 你发现了什么 |
[20:27] | Looks like your client had a little love nest. | 貌似你们的当事人有个小爱巢 |
[20:29] | Just found out about it on the victim’s computer. | 是在受害人的电脑上发现的 |
[20:32] | You know the security guard had priors for selling dope? | 那个保安有贩毒的前科 |
[20:33] | – Dope? – Yeah. And a hero complex. | -贩毒? -没错 他还有英雄情结 |
[20:35] | That’s fascinating. Keep on that. | 有前途 你继续跟进 |
[20:37] | There are three unexplained burglaries in the last six months. | 过去半年 有3桩未解决的入室盗窃案 |
[20:40] | All on the same nights the security guard worked. | 都发生在那保安在岗的晚上 |
[20:53] | Damn. I just sent Alicia off to check it out. | 糟了 我刚让艾丽西娅去那里 |
[20:55] | She’s got about ten minutes. | 她有10分钟时间 |
[20:57] | Okay. Calling. | 好 我打给她 |
[21:02] | Alicia, where are you? | 艾丽西娅 你在哪 |
[21:05] | I’m, uh… looking for the key. | 我正在找钥匙 |
[21:07] | Didn’t he say it was on a pipe? | 他说是在管道上吧 |
[21:09] | Yes, and, not to put too much pressure on you, | 没错 有个消息 别紧张 |
[21:12] | but the police are on their way. | 警方正赶去那边 |
[21:14] | On their way here? | 来我这里? |
[21:14] | Yes. They’re about ten minutes behind you. | 是的 10分钟左右赶到 |
[21:16] | Now,it’s not a crime scene, so you’re fine to inspect | 那里不是犯罪现场 你可以随意翻动 |
[21:18] | and take anything you want. | 也可以带走任何你想要的东西 |
[21:20] | Anything I want? What are we saying? | 任何我想要的东西? 什么意思 |
[21:22] | I have the key. | 我拿到钥匙了 |
[21:23] | Look… | 听着… |
[21:25] | Look, I don’t know what you’re going to find in there, | 听着 我不知道你能发现些什么 |
[21:28] | but until the police declare it a crime scene, | 但在警方宣布那里是犯罪现场之前 |
[21:30] | you can preserve for our uses anything you find. | 任何有关的东西 你先带走 |
[21:32] | Has Jason said anything? | 詹森说了是什么吗 |
[21:34] | No, but the police could misunderstand something they find. | 没 但那东西可能会引起警方的误解 |
[21:37] | And Kalinda thinks the security guard is heating up. | 另外 凯琳达觉得那保安越发可疑 |
[21:40] | Here’s something she wrote. | 这有些她写的东西 |
[21:41] | A short story. | 一篇短篇小说 |
[21:43] | Okay, I think we could use that. | 不错 我们可能用得到 |
[21:50] | There’s a blonde hair in a brush. | 有把梳子 缠着根金发 |
[21:55] | What do I do? | 怎么处理 |
[21:59] | Is it a long hair? | 是长发吗 |
[22:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:08] | Take it. | 带走 |
[22:13] | No hair in the drain. | 盥洗盆里没有毛发 |
[22:15] | Thanks. Good. | 太好了 |
[22:20] | There’s a bra on the towel rack. | 毛巾架上有件文胸 |
[22:24] | One second. | 等会儿 |
[22:37] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[23:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[23:22] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[23:23] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[23:25] | You were well within the law. | 你不算违法 |
[23:27] | “well”? | “不算”? |
[23:29] | You were within the law. | 你没有违法 |
[23:30] | I know it feels like we’re playing a game sometimes, | 我知道 有时候我们得钻法律的空子 |
[23:32] | but we’re not here to pursue the truth. | 但我们不是要追查真相 |
[23:34] | We’re here to defend a client. | 而是维护我们的当事人 |
[23:36] | And if he’s guilty? | 如果他有罪呢 |
[23:37] | Then, he’s guilty. | 有罪又如何 |
[23:39] | Truth is above our pay grade. | 真相于我们是奢侈品 |
[23:43] | Who’s with Jason now? | 现在谁陪着詹森 |
[23:44] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[23:47] | Take a few hours off. | 休息一个小时 |
[23:48] | Get some lunch or something. | 去吃点中饭 |
[23:49] | Are you going to go back to help Cary? | 你是要回去帮凯里? |
[23:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:56] | Go. | 快去 |
[23:57] | Get this off your mind. | 别再想了 |
[24:01] | She telling her? | 她在和桑娅说画室的事? |
[24:02] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:03] | That can’t be a fun conversation. | 肯定不轻松 |
[24:06] | Why do you not look surprised? | 你怎么不吃惊 |
[24:09] | You knew he had a studio? | 你知道他有个画室? |
[24:11] | No, but… | 不知道 但是… |
[24:14] | Every marriage runs on a few secrets, Diane. | 每段婚姻都有秘密 戴安 |
[24:17] | Men need their caves. | 男人需要私密的空间 |
[24:18] | Did you know he was working with her on writing a graphic novel? | 你知道他们合作创作连环画吗 |
[24:22] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:25] | I knew something. | 但我知道 |
[24:26] | It’s been hard for him since he’s been out of work– | 我在外赚钱 而他失业在家 |
[24:29] | for me to be the one earning the money. | 他很不好受 |
[24:30] | So, did you ever think that he and Lisa…? | 那你有没有想过他和莉莎… |
[24:33] | Why do I suddenly feel as though I’m under suspicion? | 怎么我突然觉得 我成了嫌犯 |
[24:35] | Sonya, the question is going to be asked. | 桑娅 他们迟早会问你这个问题 |
[24:38] | If there’s something that you want to tell me, | 如果你有什么想告诉我 |
[24:39] | now is a good time. | 最好赶快说 |
[24:41] | No. | 没有 |
[24:42] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[24:44] | – Is he innocent? – of? | -他是无辜的吗 -哪方面 |
[24:48] | Hurting her? | 杀人 |
[24:50] | Yes. Yes, he’s innocent of that. | 是的 他没杀她 |
[24:52] | But sleeping with her– | 但和她上床… |
[24:53] | He’s not innocent of sleeping with her? | 他有做过? |
[24:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:59] | Is there– Sonya, I-I hate to do this, | 是不是有… 桑娅 我也不想这样 |
[25:02] | but Jason isn’t being up-front with us– | 但是詹森现在不肯开口 |
[25:04] | Is there anything that would lead the police | 是不是有什么东西 |
[25:06] | to believe that he is guilty? | 会让警方相信他有罪 |
[25:09] | There might be. | 可能吧 |
[25:11] | Let’s start with the easier questions, shall we? | 先从一些简单的问题开始 如何 |
[25:13] | How many times did you sleep with this prostitute, | 你和应召女安贝儿·麦迪逊 |
[25:16] | Amber Madison? | 发生过几次性关系 |
[25:17] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[25:18] | Sex is not relevant to my client’s guilt. | 与安贝儿的性关系与本案无关 |
[25:19] | Mr. Florrick was sentenced | 福瑞克先生获罪 |
[25:21] | for dp’ing cases in trade for sexual favors, | 正是因为他为了性而拒诉案件 |
[25:24] | So sex is entirely relevant to his guilt, your honor. | 所以与安贝儿的性关系 绝对相关 |
[25:27] | The fact of the sex is relevant, your honor, but not the minutia. | 性丑闻本身的确相关 但其中的细节无关 |
[25:30] | Then I will endeavor to discern the minutia. | 那我就尽力过滤掉细节问题 |
[25:32] | You may continue, Mr. Childs, but, oh, so carefully. | 请继续 查尔兹 但务必注意筛选问题 |
[25:35] | How many times did you sleep with Amber Madison? | 你跟安贝儿·麦迪逊上过几次床 |
[25:37] | Well, just to be precise, Mr. Childs, | 精确地说 查尔兹先生 |
[25:39] | by “sleeping with,” you mean “having sex”? | 你说”上床”是指”发生性行为”? |
[25:42] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[25:43] | And just to be even more precise, | 更精确地说 |
[25:45] | by “having sex,” I will also include oral-genital contact. | “性行为”还包括口交 |
[25:49] | 18 times. | 18次 |
[25:51] | 18 times. | 18次 |
[25:52] | And would you classify any of these as oral-genital contact? | 其中有几次是口交呢 |
[25:56] | Objection. | 反对 |
[25:58] | Minutia, Mr. Childs. | 请回避细节 查尔兹先生 |
[25:59] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[26:05] | Now, were these assignations with Amber Madison… | 和安贝儿·麦迪逊的幽会… |
[26:08] | Were they in hotel rooms? | 都是在宾馆里吗 |
[26:11] | – Yes. – All 18 of them, you were in a hotel room? | -是的 -18次都在宾馆里? |
[26:14] | To the best of my memory. | 我记忆中是这样 |
[26:17] | Well, let’s see if we can refresh your memory. | 看我能否刷新你的记忆 |
[26:21] | Did you ever sleep with Amber Madison | 你可曾趁你妻子不在 |
[26:24] | at your home while your wife was away? | 在家里跟安贝儿·麦迪逊上床吗 |
[26:27] | Objection. | 反对 |
[26:28] | Your honor, the defendant has made it very clear | 法官大人 被告已明确表明 |
[26:30] | he believed he paid for these various hotel sessions with Amber Madison. | 与安贝尔在宾馆幽会时 他自己有付钱 |
[26:34] | We just want to be clear | 但我们想弄清楚 |
[26:35] | that these were the only sessions. | 他们是否在其它场所幽会 |
[26:41] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[26:43] | So, Mr. Florrick, | 福瑞克先生 |
[26:45] | Did you ever sleep with Amber Madison at your home, | 你可曾趁妻子不在 在家中 |
[26:49] | in your bed, while your wife was away? | 你们的床上 与安贝尔·麦迪逊上床吗 |
[26:52] | No. | 没有 |
[26:54] | And you know you’re under oath? | 你知道你是宣过誓说真话的吗? |
[26:56] | Cammy, let it be stated that I know I’m under oath, | 卡米 请注明我知道自己已宣誓 |
[26:59] | and I know that Mr. Childs is trying to catch me in a perjury trap, | 我也知道 查尔兹试图诱我做伪证 |
[27:03] | and yes, my answer is still no. | 但我的回答 依旧是”没有” |
[27:08] | Thank you, Mr. Florrick. | 谢谢 福瑞克先生 |
[27:10] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[27:16] | She set up a nanny cam in the living room | 她在客厅设置了微型摄像机 |
[27:18] | to see if her husband was sleeping with the babysitter. | 想知道她丈夫是否与保姆有染 |
[27:21] | Well, would’ve been helpful to know. | 要是我们知道就好了 |
[27:23] | Yes. More secrets than an O’Neill play here. | 是啊 此案的秘密 比奥尼尔的戏剧还多 |
[27:26] | It’s in a digital clock on the end table. | 装在茶几上的数字时钟里 |
[27:28] | I’m not sure I’m going to be able to get in. | 我不一定能进去 |
[27:30] | Do you want me to tell the police? | 要不要告诉警察 |
[27:32] | No. I don’t know what’s on it. | 不 不知道拍到什么 |
[27:34] | Sonya says there’s a key under the mat by the front door. | 桑娅说前门的蹭鞋垫下有把钥匙 |
[27:37] | Right. Let me see what I can do. | 好的 我会见机行事 |
[27:39] | Oh. Does she have a laptop case with her? | 桑娅有没有带笔记本 |
[27:45] | Yes. Why? | 有 怎么了 |
[27:47] | When you get a chance, check and see if one of the rubber nubs | 一有机会 就检查下底部的橡胶垫 |
[27:50] | on the bottom is missing. | 看有没有丢失的 |
[27:52] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特别的理由吗 |
[27:53] | The police think it was used to knock out the babysitter. | 警察认为凶手用笔记本把保姆打晕 |
[28:28] | Miss Sharma? | 夏尔马小姐 |
[28:31] | Process server. | 我是传票送达员 |
[28:33] | You’ve just been subpoenaed. | 您被传讯 |
[28:34] | Which case? | 哪个案子 |
[28:36] | Florrick’s appeal. | 福瑞克的上诉 |
[28:38] | Have fun. | 祝您愉快 |
[28:40] | I’m not testifying. | 我不会作证的 |
[28:42] | Then you’re going to jail. | 那就坐牢吧 |
[28:43] | Look, I’ve got nothing to offer. | 我帮不了你 |
[28:44] | You have everything to offer. | 你能帮的很多 |
[28:45] | You know you do. | 你心知肚明 |
[28:47] | Peter Florrick lied on the witness stand. | 彼得·福瑞克在证人席上撒谎 |
[28:49] | Tell the truth, he spends the next nine years in prison. | 你说出真相 他就要再坐9年牢 |
[28:52] | – Glenn. – What? | -格伦 -怎么了 |
[28:54] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[28:55] | Come on, Kalinda. What do you care? | 得了 凯琳达 你为他操什么心 |
[28:57] | You’re out for yourself. | 你一心为自己打算 |
[28:58] | You’ve always been out for yourself. | 一向如此 |
[29:00] | And either way, you’re going to tell the truth. | 不管怎样 你都会说出真相 |
[29:02] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[29:03] | I know that the sun is coming up tomorrow, | 我知道明天太阳会照常升起 |
[29:05] | and that you are going to tell the truth on the stand | 你会在证人席上说出真相 |
[29:06] | and Florrick is going back to prison. | 而福瑞克会回到监狱 |
[29:08] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[29:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:31] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[29:32] | Midnight. | 午夜12点 |
[29:33] | How long have I been here? | 我来了多久了 |
[29:35] | Day and a half. | 一天半 |
[29:36] | I was freaking out. | 我嗑药磕高了 |
[29:40] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:41] | Did you tell Will? | 你跟威尔说了吗 |
[29:46] | What, that you were freaking out? | 你指你嗑药吗? |
[29:48] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[29:50] | It was a friend of mine from the Peace Corps. | 我和平部队的一个朋友怂恿的 |
[29:52] | I thought I had the day off. | 我以为我休假 不要紧 |
[29:54] | Cary, I didn’t tell him. | 凯里 我没跟他说 |
[29:55] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么 |
[29:58] | With the contest, you know, why-why didn’t you tell him? | 你我是对手 为什么不告诉他 |
[30:01] | I… | 我… |
[30:04] | There are so many people lined up against us, | 我和我丈夫的敌人够多了 |
[30:05] | I just don’t want one more. | 我不想再多一个 |
[30:09] | I don’t want you to lose. | 我不希望你输 |
[30:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:13] | I don’t want you to lose, either. | 我也不希望你输 |
[30:16] | I kind of like you. | 我有点喜欢你 |
[30:20] | I’m surprised, but I kind of like you, too. | 奇怪的是 我也有点喜欢你 |
[30:23] | Ah, I can’t help it, you know. Being competitive– it’s just me. | 我很好胜 本性如此 控制不了 |
[30:26] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:28] | Not the scorpion and the frog story, please. | 别讲蝎子和青蛙的故事(寓意本性难移) |
[30:31] | The scorpion on the frog’s back. | 青蛙驼蝎子过河 被蝎子蛰了 |
[30:33] | Yeah, I hate that story, too. | 我也讨厌那个故事 |
[30:34] | Why do people tell it so much? | 为何人们总说它 |
[30:36] | Because it excuses people’s behavior. | 因为人们可以拿它当借口做坏事 |
[30:42] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[30:44] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[30:46] | Try me. | 说吧 |
[31:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:04] | So, you were at the office all night | 你整晚都在办公室 |
[31:06] | until you got a call from security about the silent alarm? | 直到保安打电话告诉你 你家警报被触发? |
[31:09] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[31:10] | You didn’t go home before that? | 之前没回过家吗 |
[31:12] | No. why would I? | 没有 回去干嘛 |
[31:13] | Our investigator checked the nanny cam. | 我们的调查员检查了微型摄像机 |
[31:15] | It hadn’t been turned on. | 没有开机 |
[31:17] | – Oh, well, I must have forgotten that day. – Yes. | -肯定是我那天忘记开了 -是的 |
[31:19] | We thought only four people | 我们原以为 |
[31:21] | Could disarm the security alarm– | 只有4个人能解除警报 |
[31:23] | Jason, your housekeeper, | 詹森 管家 |
[31:24] | The babysitter and the security guard– | 保姆 还有保安 |
[31:26] | But we forgot, you could, too. | 但我们漏掉了你 |
[31:28] | Yes. | 我是能啊 |
[31:29] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[31:31] | We found a notice of a failure to deliver a package to your house. | 你家门口有张单子 显示快递无人签收 |
[31:35] | Our investigator checked with the company. | 于是调查员询问了快递公司 |
[31:37] | You signed for a delivery. | 你后来签收了包裹 |
[31:41] | At 7:30 p.m., | 时间是晚上7:30 |
[31:42] | when you said you were at work. | 你说你当时在公司 |
[31:46] | I-I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[31:49] | Okay, so what were you doing at home? | 好 那你当时在家干嘛 |
[31:52] | I was jealous. | 我嫉妒了 |
[31:53] | I thought Jason was sleeping with her. | 我以为詹森和她有染 |
[31:56] | I came home to surprise them. | 于是回家抓奸 |
[31:58] | And? | 然后呢? |
[32:00] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在 |
[32:01] | She was there, | 她在 |
[32:03] | reading to the girls. | 给我女儿念故事 |
[32:05] | I left embarrassed, intent on never being jealous again. | 我尴尬地离开 决心再也不乱吃醋了 |
[32:11] | And that was it? | 然后就没了? |
[32:12] | That was it. | 是的 |
[32:14] | Can I check your laptop? | 我能检查下你的笔记本吗 |
[32:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:17] | Please. | 请配合 |
[32:25] | Tired? | 累了? |
[32:28] | Tired doesn’t even begin to describe it. | 累得无法描述 |
[32:34] | Okay, so here’s what we need to do. | 我们这样吧 |
[32:36] | Build a chinese wall. | 建一堵中国墙(完全分工) |
[32:38] | Yep, and you can’t tell me what she said. | 你不能告诉我她说了什么 |
[32:40] | Complete separation. | 信息彻底隔离 |
[32:42] | You represent Jason. | 你代表詹森 |
[32:43] | I represent her. | 我代表桑娅 |
[32:45] | Each has a strong motive, and in about 12 hours, | 两人都有足够的杀人动机 12小时后 |
[32:48] | one of them is going to be charged. | 其中一人将会被起诉 |
[32:49] | So, we can’t talk to each other anymore. | 所以 我们现在开始停止交流 |
[32:51] | Understood. | 了解 |
[32:56] | Good luck. | 加油 |
[32:58] | You, too. | 彼此 |
[33:01] | One of us is going to come out the winner tonight. | 你我输赢 今晚就要见分晓了 |
[33:10] | I’ve been subpoenaed. | 我被传讯了 |
[33:12] | – To what? – Your husband’s trial. | -什么案子 -你丈夫的上诉 |
[33:14] | Why would they subpoena you? | 为什么要传讯你 |
[33:16] | I know certain things. | 我掌握一些内情 |
[33:17] | Well, that doesn’t sound good. | 听上去不妙啊 |
[33:20] | Are you going to tell me? | 你会告诉我吗 |
[33:22] | Do you want to know? | 你想知道吗 |
[33:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:26] | Oh, god, I don’t know anymore. | 天啊 我已经不知道了 |
[33:29] | The truth seemed so simple– | 原以为事情很简单 |
[33:30] | Lying, not lying. | 或者撒了谎 或者没撒谎 |
[33:32] | Do you want him out? | 你希望他出狱吗 |
[33:41] | I just want things to stop spinning. | 我只希望一切恢复正常 |
[33:44] | You’re right, I don’t want to know. | 你说得对 我不想知道 |
[33:47] | Stay away from court tomorrow. | 明天别去法庭 |
[33:53] | Alicia Florrick. | 我是艾利西娅·福瑞克 |
[33:55] | Oh, yes, thank you for getting back to me. | 好 谢谢你给我回电 |
[33:58] | So, Lisa Pruitt would… | 莉莎·普鲁伊特打算… |
[34:02] | I see. | 明白 |
[34:04] | Right. | 好的 |
[34:06] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:07] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[34:10] | That was this lawyer. | 有张律师的名片 |
[34:11] | I found it near the belongings of the victim in Rucker’s studio. | 我在拉克画室中 受害者物品附近发现的 |
[34:15] | Lot of lawyers running around this one. | 这案子牵扯的律师真多 |
[34:17] | I don’t even know who we’re defending anymore. | 我都不知道该为谁辩护了 |
[34:18] | It’s gotten very confusing. | 越来越令人费解 |
[34:21] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[34:22] | The lawyer wouldn’t tell me if Lisa Pruitt had been in to see her. | 这律师不肯告诉我莉莎是否找过她 |
[34:25] | Of course not. That would be too easy. | 想想也是 没那么容易的事 |
[34:27] | But she did tell me what kind of work they do. | 但她告诉了我 他们是受理什么业务的 |
[34:31] | Matching pregnant women with families who want to adopt. | 为孕妇寻找想要领养小孩儿的家庭 |
[34:38] | Detective, I need you to stop interrogating my client and step out. | 探长 请你停止讯问我的当事人并且离开 |
[34:41] | I was just asking a question. | 我一个问题没问完呢 |
[34:42] | You can finish later. | 稍后再问吧 |
[34:44] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[34:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:55] | You got her pregnant. | 你让她怀孕了 |
[34:57] | She was at your little studio… | 她到过你的画室 |
[34:58] | No. What? No. | 不 没有 |
[35:00] | She went to a law firm for adoption. | 她找了一间律所 想把孩子给人领养 |
[35:03] | Tell me now because they’re going to find this out | 现在就老实告诉我 反正做尸检时 |
[35:06] | during an autopsy. | 他们也会发现的 |
[35:07] | You got her pregnant. | 你让她怀孕了 |
[35:08] | – No, I couldn’t have. – She was at your studio. | -不可能 -她到过你画室 |
[35:11] | Yes, I know, but I didn’t get her pregnant. | 是的 但我没让她怀孕 |
[35:12] | – Tell me the truth. – I couldn’t have gotten her pregnant. | -说实话 -我不可能让她怀孕 |
[35:15] | I had a vasectomy. | 我做过输精管切除术 |
[35:23] | I was wondering when you were coming back for that statement. | 我还在想你几时回来记录我的证词 |
[35:26] | Yeah, I’m sorry I’m so late. | 抱歉 我迟到那么久 |
[35:28] | A couple more questions came up about Lisa Pruitt. | 还有几个关于莉莎·普鲁伊特的问题 |
[35:32] | She ever mention anything to you about being pregnant? | 她跟你提过她怀孕了吗 |
[35:35] | Who said that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[35:36] | Oh, her lawyer. | 她的律师 |
[35:38] | She was contacting a law firm | 她联系了一家律所 |
[35:39] | About putting a baby up for adoption. | 想把肚里的宝宝送人领养 |
[35:41] | Yeah, she told me. | 对 她告诉过我 |
[35:42] | She say who the father is? | 她说过谁是父亲吗 |
[35:46] | Who she babysits for– Rucker. | 她的雇主 拉克 |
[35:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:52] | That’s why I think he did it. | 所以我才觉得是他干的 |
[35:53] | Killed her. | 他杀了莉莎 |
[35:55] | He wanted her to have an abortion, she said no. | 因为他让她去堕胎 她不肯 |
[35:57] | Did she tell you that? | 这是她告诉你的吗 |
[35:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:00] | He, uh, he didn’t want to be pinned down. | 他不想负责 |
[36:04] | You know, this is… this is all very helpful. | 你真是帮了大忙 |
[36:07] | You want me to say the same thing to the cops? | 要我和警察也这么说一遍吗 |
[36:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:11] | Can you come with me now? | 现在跟我走好吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[36:14] | Just-just give me a minute. | 稍等 |
[36:15] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[36:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:49] | Miss Sharma, | 夏尔马小姐 |
[36:51] | The defendant fired you from the state’s attorney office, didn’t he? | 被告将你从州检察官办公室开除了 是吗 |
[36:55] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[36:56] | Now, in your own words, | 现在 可否请你用你自己的话 |
[36:57] | could you explain why he did that? | 解释一下他为何开除你 |
[36:58] | He said I was working two jobs. | 他说我同时做两份工作 |
[37:01] | – And were you? – Yes. | -那你是吗 -是的 |
[37:02] | So you were working for him, and you were working for…? | 一个老板是他 另外一个是… |
[37:05] | You. | 你 |
[37:07] | And what kind of work were you doing for me? | 你替我做什么样的工作 |
[37:08] | I was running down bimbo eruptions. | 你让我调查桃色新闻 |
[37:10] | Would you please explain that colloquialism? | 你能解释一下是什么桃色新闻吗 |
[37:12] | Your honor, again, we object to this line of questioning. | 法官大人 我再次反对这类问题 |
[37:16] | Your honor, this is our last witness. | 法官大人 这是我们的最后一名证人 |
[37:18] | We ask for some leniency. | 我们恳请您能通融一下 |
[37:19] | Granted. | 同意 |
[37:21] | Overruled, Mr. Golden. | 反对无效 戈登先生 |
[37:23] | What were bimbo eruptions? | 什么是桃色新闻 |
[37:25] | You were worried that lawyers and judges were being co-opted | 你担心一些利益集团利用美色 |
[37:28] | by powerful forces who used prostitutes to blackmail. | 勒索和拉拢律师与法官 |
[37:31] | And when you started this task force, | 当你成立相应的任务小组时 |
[37:33] | you discovered that Mr. Florrick was involved with Amber Madison. | 你发现 福瑞克跟安贝儿·麦迪逊有染 |
[37:37] | Would you please explain | 你能解释一下 |
[37:39] | how she was used to co-opt Mr. Florrick? | 她是如何被用来拉拢福瑞克先生的吗 |
[37:41] | A procurer assigned specific prostitutes | 拉皮条的分派不同妓女 |
[37:44] | to flatter and pursue certain clients. | 去取悦拉拢某些特定的客人 |
[37:46] | And the clients were referred to by number. | 那些客人都是以数字为代号 |
[37:49] | For example, one of the clients was referred to as client 12. | 例如 其中一位客人是12号 |
[37:55] | And what did these… these women do? | 那这些女人 都做些什么 |
[37:56] | These-these prostitutes? | 这些妓女 |
[37:58] | They would discover the marital status | 她们会挖掘这些客人的 |
[38:01] | and sexual predilections of these clients. | 婚姻状况和性偏好 |
[38:04] | To use the example of client 12, | 以12号客人为例 |
[38:07] | um, he was found to be a judge, | 她们查出他是一名法官 |
[38:10] | a married judge, with three daughters, | 一名已婚的法官 有3个女儿 |
[38:13] | and he was deemed to be interested in African-American prostitutes, | 她们认为他喜欢非裔妓女 |
[38:17] | and the imagery of southern plantation life. | 向往南方种植园的生活 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:24] | Once Mr. Florrick was involved with Amber Madison, | 福瑞克跟安贝儿·麦迪逊勾搭上之后 |
[38:27] | no money exchanged hands, isn’t that correct? | 并没有金钱交易 是吗 |
[38:29] | Yes, that is correct. | 对 没错 |
[38:31] | And if a client tried to pay, | 如果客户想付钱 |
[38:33] | a procurer would refund the client’s money. | 拉皮条的会退还客人的钱 |
[38:36] | Like when client 12 tried to pay | 比如当12号客人 |
[38:38] | for an evening out with two African-American women, | 付两名非裔妓女的夜度费时 |
[38:41] | that money was refunded. | 那笔钱就被退还了 |
[38:43] | Miss Sharma, you don’t need to refer to a particular client. | 夏尔马小姐 你不需要列举具体的客人 |
[38:45] | Just answer my question. | 只需要回答我的问题 |
[38:47] | But I’ve been asked to answer in my own words. | 但你让我用自己的话来回答 |
[38:51] | These are my own words. | 这就是我自己的话 |
[38:52] | Right, your words could be a bit more on point. | 对 但你的话可以切题一点 |
[38:55] | Now, did Mr. Florrick have sexual relations | 福瑞克先生跟安贝儿·麦迪逊 |
[38:59] | with Amber Madison at his home? | 曾在他家里发生过性关系吗 |
[39:03] | To answer that question, I need to talk about my job, | 要回答这个 我就得谈谈我的工作性质 |
[39:06] | and how important it was for me | 以及知道所有客人的名字 |
[39:08] | to know the names of all the clients, | 对我来说有多重要 |
[39:11] | including client 12. | 包括12号客人 |
[39:12] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[39:13] | I’m here under subpoena, Mr. Childs. | 我被传讯作证 查尔兹先生 |
[39:16] | If I’m asked to name the names of the clients, I must. | 如果要求我说出客人的名字 我就得说 |
[39:18] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:23] | Um, your honor, | 法官大人 |
[39:25] | Uh, again, we object to this, uh, sexual line of questioning. | 我们反对这类性方面的问题 |
[39:29] | It’s-it’s irrelevant, | 这与案情无关 |
[39:30] | just like the names of these clients is irrelevant. | 正如客人的名字也跟本案无关一样 |
[39:34] | We respectfully submit | 我们认为 |
[39:36] | that this is beneath the dignity of this court. | 这亵渎了法庭的庄严 |
[39:38] | I would tend to agree, Mr. Golden. | 我同意 戈登先生 |
[39:40] | Surely, your honor, there is a way to elicit this testimony, | 法官大人 我有个两全其美的方法 |
[39:42] | possibly in chambers? | 咱们可以去内庭取证 |
[39:43] | Not without these clients’ names | 但那样 这些客人的名字 |
[39:45] | becoming part of, uh, public record. | 将成为公开记录的一部分 |
[39:48] | Isn’t that right, Miss Sharma? | 对吗 夏尔马小姐 |
[39:49] | Yes, I’m afraid so. | 对 我想是的 |
[39:50] | I’ve given too much leeway to this sexual testimony, | 我过于纵容这种性方面的证词 |
[39:52] | Mr. state’s attorney. Now I must call it to a halt. | 州检察官先生 我现在必须叫停了 |
[39:55] | – Your honor… – No, sir. | -法官大人 -不 先生 |
[39:57] | It is 4:00 p.m. | 现在已经下午4点了 |
[39:58] | And I find myself unpersuaded by your arguments | 而你并未说服我相信 |
[40:00] | of Mr. Florrick’s guilt. | 福瑞克先生有罪 |
[40:02] | I believe this was nothing more than a sexual witch hunt. | 我相信这只是打着性丑闻幌子的政治迫害 |
[40:05] | But that’s not for me to decide. | 但这不是由我来决定 |
[40:07] | My job is merely to determine if there is enough for a new trial, | 我的工作只是判定是否重审 |
[40:10] | And I believe, Mr. Florrick, there is. | 而我认为 应该重审 |
[40:13] | I’m sorry, Mr. Florrick. | 我很抱歉 福瑞克先生 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry this has happened to you. | 我很抱歉你遭遇迫害 |
[40:18] | And I’m sorry i don’t have the power to do more than order a new trial. | 我也很抱歉 我能做的只是宣判重审 |
[40:22] | But that is exactly what I’m going to do. | 但我会做我力所能及的事 |
[40:25] | You, Mr. Florrick, have been granted a retrial. | 福瑞克先生 你获准重审 |
[40:29] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[40:45] | The kid from the dorm was right about the motive. | 宿舍里那孩子没说错杀人动机 |
[40:48] | It was just his motive, | 只不过 那是他的杀人动机 |
[40:49] | not Jason’s. | 而不是詹森的 |
[40:51] | She wouldn’t get an abortion? | 因为她不想去堕胎? |
[40:52] | They argued, and he killed her. | 他们争吵 他就杀了她 |
[40:56] | How did Lisa’s bra get in Jason’s studio? | 莉莎的胸罩怎么会在詹森的画室里 |
[41:01] | Jason gave her the keys, | 詹森给了她钥匙 |
[41:03] | and her and Max would go there when he wasn’t around. | 他不在时 她和马克思可以去那里幽会 |
[41:06] | At least that’s what Jason said. | 至少詹森是这么说的 |
[41:09] | They don’t look so happy, do they? | 他们似乎还没雨过天晴啊 是吗 |
[41:11] | I don’t understand marriage. | 我不懂婚姻 |
[41:13] | It’s a mysterious institution. | 那是个神秘的制度 |
[41:16] | You never wanted it? | 你没想过要结婚吗 |
[41:18] | – Is that a proposal? – Yes. | -你这是在求婚吗 -对 |
[41:20] | I’ve been watching you from afar. | 我一直在远处凝望着你 |
[41:35] | This is weird. | 感觉真奇怪 |
[41:38] | Maybe you should watch TV. | 不如你们去看电视吧 |
[41:40] | There’s nothing on. | 没什么好看的 |
[41:43] | We could play 20 questions. | 我们可以轮流提问 |
[41:48] | Does he have a key? | 他有钥匙吗 |
[41:49] | He’ll knock. | 他会敲门 |
[41:50] | So, it’ll be electronic monitoring? | 这里会有电子监控吗 |
[41:53] | He’ll have to stay here in the apartment? | 他必须待在家里吗 |
[41:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:56] | And we will all have to adapt. | 我们都得适应 |
[42:04] | Okay, maybe we should just get on with… | 好吧 或许我们还是… |
[42:10] | Here we go. | 我们准备好了 |
[42:14] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[42:41] | Hi. | 我回来了 |