时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do we tell mom? | 要不要告诉妈妈 |
[00:04] | They sent them to mom to hurt her. | 他们送来这些 是为了伤害她 |
[00:07] | so I say no. | 别告诉她了 |
[00:08] | You, Mr.Florrick, have been granted a retrial. | 福瑞克先生 你获准重审 |
[00:14] | He’s taking pictures of our front door. | 他在拍咱家大门 |
[00:17] | So, who is it? | 他是谁 |
[00:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:27] | Maybe we should just get on with our… | 或许我们还是… |
[00:33] | Here we go. | 我们准备好了 |
[00:37] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[00:50] | – Hi. – Hi. | -我回来了 -回来了 |
[01:06] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:07] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[01:17] | Hi, Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[01:19] | We made you a cake. | 我们为你做了个蛋糕 |
[01:21] | Would that be an upside-down pineapple cake? | 是菠萝翻转蛋糕吗 |
[01:34] | It must remain connected at all times to your phone. | 接收器必须时刻与你家电话保持连接 |
[01:37] | Any tampering results in immediate termination of the program. | 连接稍有中断 保释立刻终止 |
[01:43] | The transmitter is to be worn around your ankle at all times. | 发信器得戴在你脚踝上 片刻不离 |
[01:46] | It’s waterproof and shockproof. | 它防水防震 |
[01:48] | It sends a signal to the HMD every five minutes. | 每5分钟发送一次信号给头盔显示器 |
[01:50] | It must not cross this line. | 不能越过这条线 |
[01:53] | If you accidentally cross the line… | 如果你不小心过了线 |
[01:55] | …you’ll hear an alarm | 警报就会响起 |
[01:57] | then you’ll receive a telephone call from our monitoring center. | 然后我们的监控中心就会来电询问 |
[02:00] | You need to answer that call within five rings | 你必须在铃响5声之内接起电话 |
[02:02] | or you’re terminated from the program. | 否则保释就将终止 |
[02:04] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[02:05] | I understand. | 明白 |
[02:09] | It’s okay. | 继续说吧 |
[02:10] | You are confined to the apartment 24 hours a day. | 你必须全天待在屋里 |
[02:13] | There is no use of cell phones | 禁用手机 |
[02:14] | or Internet-based communications, passive or active. | 禁止主动或被动进行互联网通信 |
[02:18] | No e-mail, no web surfing. | 禁发电邮 禁止浏览网页 |
[02:20] | How will you know? | 你们怎么查证 |
[02:21] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[02:22] | No Internet communications. | 禁止上网 |
[02:24] | Will that be a problem? | 你有异议吗 |
[02:25] | No. | 没有 |
[02:27] | Now I need to attach the transmitter to your ankle. | 现在我得把发送器装到你脚踝上 |
[02:28] | Do you want to…? | 你想… |
[02:29] | Right over here. | 就在这装吧 |
[02:31] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:34] | Let me know if this is too tight. | 如果勒得太紧 就说一声 |
[02:36] | It’s just like Cinderella. | 好像试穿水晶鞋 |
[02:44] | You’re really all right with all of this? | 你真能接受这一切吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah, yeah, it’s cool. | 没问题 |
[02:47] | I was doing some research on who else was under house arrest. | 我调查过 还有谁曾被软禁 |
[02:52] | Um… Aung Suu Kyi, Roman Polanski. | 有昂山素姬 罗曼·波兰斯基 |
[02:54] | Okay, Zach. | 行了 扎克 |
[02:56] | Hey, Dad, there’s something that I want to show you on my computer. | 爸 我电脑上有东西想让你看看 |
[02:58] | Grace, will you help me with the dishes? | 格蕾丝 帮我洗碗好吗 |
[03:02] | Maybe tomorrow after school. | 明天我放学后如何 |
[03:04] | Sure. I’m not going anywhere. | 行 反正我哪也不去 |
[03:09] | I like it– the apartment. | 我喜欢这套公寓 |
[03:16] | It’s fifth the size. | 只有以前房子的1/5那么大 |
[03:19] | Do you miss the house? | 想念以前的房子吗 |
[03:21] | No. | 不想 |
[03:23] | Sometimes. | 偶尔想吧 |
[03:32] | I have to work in the morning, so… | 我明早得去上班 所以… |
[03:37] | It’s weird, isn’t it? | 感觉有点怪 对吧 |
[03:38] | You’re going to work, I’m staying at home. | 你去上班 我却待在家里 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:48] | It’s good to have you home. | 欢迎回家 |
[03:58] | What was the first thing I saw? | 我最先看到的是什么? |
[03:59] | Well, I guess it was the body. | 我想是尸体 |
[04:03] | And this was the victim, Miles Wagner? | 受害者迈尔斯·瓦格纳的尸体吗 |
[04:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[04:08] | I’m glad he’s dead! | 死得好 |
[04:09] | I should have done it myself! | 我真该亲自动手 |
[04:10] | He deserved it! | 他罪有应得 |
[04:11] | I hope you rot in Hell, Wagner. | 我咒你永坠地狱 瓦格纳 |
[04:13] | Sheriffs. | 警官 |
[04:15] | Members of the jury, you are again instructed | 再次提醒陪审团 |
[04:17] | to disregard these outbursts. | 请无视这些喧闹 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry. Mr. Landry. | 抱歉 兰德里先生 |
[04:20] | As you were saying, Detective. | 警探 请继续 |
[04:22] | Mr. Wagner owns Linked Asset Management | 瓦格纳先生是75楼的 |
[04:24] | on the 75th floor, | 连锁资产管理公司的老板 |
[04:25] | and it appeared he was gunned down as he was walking to his car. | 他似乎是在朝自己车走去时被枪杀的 |
[04:29] | What else did you find at the scene, Detective? | 在现场你还发现了什么 警探 |
[04:31] | Well… him. | 还发现了… 他 |
[04:33] | Brad Broussard. | 布拉德·布鲁萨德 |
[04:34] | Covered in blood. | 浑身是血 |
[04:36] | And how did he kill Wagner? | 他是怎么杀害瓦格纳的 |
[04:37] | – Objection. – Withdrawn. | -反对 -撤回 |
[04:39] | How was Wagner killed? | 瓦格纳是怎么被杀的 |
[04:42] | Two 9mm bullets in the torso, | 身中两发9毫米子弹 |
[04:44] | one point-blank in his neck. | 其中一颗近距离射中脖子 |
[04:46] | Way to go, Brad! | 干得好 布拉德 |
[04:49] | You’ll show Brad? | 你拿给布拉德看 好吗 |
[04:51] | Yes, but I think you should. | 好 不过我觉得应该由你来 |
[04:52] | He wanted a girl. | 他想要个女孩 |
[04:53] | It’s, uh, it’s not a girl. | 但我怀的是男孩 |
[04:57] | Men don’t know what they want. | 男人不知道自己要什么 |
[05:00] | Uh, d-do you think he’ll ever get out on bail? | 你认为他能获保出狱吗 |
[05:05] | We’re trying. | 我们在争取 |
[05:06] | And visitation? | 我能探视他吗 |
[05:08] | It’s hard. | 这很难 |
[05:10] | Because we’re not married? | 因为我们没结婚? |
[05:14] | You-you’ll give it to him? | 你会把照片拿给他吧? |
[05:17] | Now, the accused was Mr. Wagner’s bodyguard? | 被告是瓦格纳的保镖 是吗 |
[05:20] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 |
[05:21] | And did he carry a gun? | 他携带枪支了吗 |
[05:22] | Yes, a 9mm. | 是的 9毫米手枪 |
[05:25] | The same as the murder weapon. | 跟凶器一个型号 |
[05:27] | Now, did Mr. Broussard seem agitated | 当你审问布鲁萨德先生时 |
[05:30] | when you questioned him? | 他表现得焦躁不安吗 |
[05:31] | He did. | 是的 |
[05:32] | He had been encouraged to invest his life savings with Mr. Wagner, | 他被怂恿 把平生积蓄投入瓦格纳的项目 |
[05:35] | and, well, that was lost, too. | 当然 也都赔光了 |
[05:37] | Yeah, he lost mine, too! | 我也是 |
[05:39] | Order! | 肃静 |
[05:40] | Lost with the rest of his investments? | 与瓦格纳本人的投资一起赔光了? |
[05:42] | Could you explain? | 你可以解释一下吗 |
[05:44] | Mr. Wagner and a partner ran a mutual fund, | 瓦格纳与人合伙经营的一个信托公司 |
[05:46] | which was one of the largest feeders to Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme. | 是麦道夫骗局的的最大受害者之一 |
[05:50] | And that was, in your opinion, Mr. Broussard’s motive? | 你认为这就是布鲁萨德的动机? |
[05:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:54] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[05:57] | Brad. | 布拉德 |
[05:58] | Hey. Where’s Judith? | 茱迪斯在哪儿 |
[06:00] | She’ll be in in a minute. | 她马上进来 |
[06:01] | She wanted you to have that. | 她让我把这个给你 |
[06:02] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[06:03] | Order. Order. | 肃静 肃静 |
[06:05] | He’s so beautiful. | 他好漂亮 |
[06:08] | Detective, let’s return to this motive, shall we? | 警探 我们来谈谈这个所谓的动机吧 |
[06:10] | Mr. Wagner lost my client’s life savings of $98,000? | 瓦格纳害我当事人损失了9万8千美元 |
[06:14] | Is that correct? | 没错吧 |
[06:15] | I’m not aware of the amount. | 我不知道具体数目 |
[06:16] | Well, I am. | 我知道 |
[06:17] | It was $98,000. | 是9万8千美元没错 |
[06:19] | And yet, do you know how much Mr. Wagner lost | 但你知道瓦格纳害其他客户 |
[06:22] | or his other clients? | 损失了多少钱吗 |
[06:24] | – No, ma’am. – $800 million. | -不知道 -8亿 |
[06:26] | Your Honor, does Ms. Lockhart actually need a witness? | 法官大人 洛克哈特这么说有人证吗 |
[06:29] | In the form of an objection, Mr. Landry. | 请说抗议理由 兰德里先生 |
[06:30] | – Argumentative. – Overruled. | -诱导性提问 -驳回 |
[06:32] | Half the people in this court are here | 有一半的人来听庭审 |
[06:33] | because Mr. Wagner lost their savings. | 就因为瓦格纳害他们血本无归 |
[06:36] | – Objection. – Withdrawn. | -反对 -撤回 |
[06:37] | But, Detective, | 但是 警探 |
[06:39] | if having your savings devastated by Mr. Wagner constitutes motive, | 如果动机是投资亏损 |
[06:46] | aren’t there thousands of suspects? | 那不是会有成千上万的嫌疑犯吗 |
[06:48] | Ma’am, thousands of suspects weren’t seen entering | 这些所谓的嫌疑犯在凶案发生时 |
[06:50] | the parking garage at the time of the murder. | 并未被看到进入停车场 |
[06:52] | Thousands of suspects didn’t own the murder weapon. | 凶器也不属于他们 |
[06:55] | Now, this 9mm gun owned by Brad… | 这支属于布拉德的9毫米手枪 |
[06:58] | Did you ever find it? | 你们找到了吗 |
[06:59] | No. | 没有 |
[07:00] | And the $50,000 in cash that Miles Wagner was carrying that night… | 瓦格纳当晚携带的5万美元现金 |
[07:04] | Did you find that on the scene? | 你们在犯罪现场找到了吗 |
[07:06] | No. | 没有 |
[07:07] | Any theories on how my client got rid of the gun and the money? | 能说出我的当事人是如何处理枪和钱的吗 |
[07:10] | No, ma’am. | 不能 |
[07:11] | And when you arrived at the scene and you found my client, | 当你到达现场 发现我的当事人 |
[07:14] | as you say, “Covered with blood,” | 用你的话来说 “浑身是血” |
[07:17] | what did you find him doing? | 当时他是在干什么 |
[07:18] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[07:20] | Did you find him choking Mr. Wagner, | 你看到他掐住瓦格纳 |
[07:22] | firing bullets into his body? | 开枪打他吗 |
[07:24] | No. | 不 |
[07:26] | Then what did you find him doing? | 那他在干什么呢 |
[07:29] | Applying CPR. | 在做心肺复苏术 |
[07:31] | And do you consider that a fairly common MO for a killer? | 那你觉得 这是凶手会有的举动吗 |
[07:34] | – Argumentative. – That’s fine, Your Honor. I don’t have anything more. | -诱导性提问 -法官大人 我问完了 |
[07:37] | So where are we on other suspects? | 其他嫌疑人找得怎样了 |
[07:40] | Well, in most cases we’d be struggling. | 一般的案子是难找 |
[07:42] | In this, we’re drowning. | 这个案子 难于登天 |
[07:43] | Everybody wanted Wagner dead. | 大家都希望瓦格纳死 |
[07:45] | That is the fifth fruit basket we’ve gotten | 这是我们这周收到的第5个果篮了 |
[07:47] | this week for representing the man who killed him. | 他们感激我们为干掉他的人辩护 |
[07:50] | Yes, I just wish all these supporters | 是的 我真希望这些支持者 |
[07:51] | actually thought he was innocent. | 相信布拉德是无辜的 |
[07:53] | Well, for reasonable doubt, we just need to give the jury another suspect, | 若想找合理怀疑 只需给陪审团另一个嫌疑人 |
[07:57] | so let’s find somebody. | 我们努力找吧 |
[07:58] | Hey, you lost your ballistics expert, didn’t you? | 这案子的弹道专家避嫌退出了 是吧 |
[08:00] | Oh, yeah, turns out Wagner looted his mutual fund, too. | 是的 瓦格纳也赔掉了他的共同基金 |
[08:03] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:04] | I have someone you should meet. | 有个人你可以见见 |
[08:05] | Oh, Alicia, by the way, | 对了 艾丽西娅 |
[08:07] | I-I’m moving you onto the Haskin tax case. | 你去跟哈斯金税务案 |
[08:09] | Cary, you’ll take witness prep. | 凯里 你给证人做作证预演 |
[08:12] | Why, did I do something wrong? | 为什么 我做错什么了吗 |
[08:13] | No, no, no, you were great. We’re just moving around junior associates. | 不不 挺好 就是调整下初级律师的岗位 |
[08:16] | Just send your notes down to Cary to take over. | 把你的笔记给凯里吧 |
[08:18] | Okay, we still need to pursue the money angle. | 好 我们还是要抓住钱这条线索 |
[08:21] | Wagner’s aide said he left with $50,000 | 瓦格纳的助手说他带走了 |
[08:23] | he had hidden in his office, so where is it? | 藏在办公室的5万美元 现在钱在哪 |
[08:26] | Cary, if you could start moving on that, I’d appreciate it. | 凯里 你顺着这条线去调查吧 |
[08:28] | You’re watching Reality TV. | 你正在收看的是《纪实》 |
[08:31] | Reality 24-7. | 给您全天候的视野 |
[08:33] | Next on Reality TV: his pain is your pain, | 下期节目: 他痛苦 你揪心 |
[08:38] | his troubles are your troubles. | 他有难 你心慌 |
[08:40] | They call him the Gorilla Boy, and he’ll steal your heart. | 大家管他叫猩孩 他会融化你的心 |
[09:18] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[09:21] | Let’s get to work. | 该干活了 |
[09:25] | It sends the wrong message. | 那样会树立负面形象 |
[09:26] | What is the right message? | 那什么是正面形象呢 |
[09:28] | You need an ambassador. | 你需要一个大使 |
[09:30] | Eli Gold is a thug. | 伊莱·戈德却是个流氓 |
[09:31] | You need someone who’s effective. | 你需要个能办事的人 |
[09:33] | Eli Gold is effective. | 伊莱·戈德符合要求 |
[09:34] | Gets things done. | 他办事很有成效 |
[09:35] | Gold, Golden. Who are we going to hire next– | 戈德(金子) 戈登(金色) 还要雇谁 |
[09:37] | Goldilocks? | 戈蒂洛珂丝吗(金发姑娘) |
[09:38] | Childs will come after you. | 查尔兹会盯上你 |
[09:39] | Hire Eli Gold as your campaign manager, | 如果雇伊莱·戈德作你的竞选经理人 |
[09:41] | he’ll know you’re planning to run against him. | 他就会知道你想同他竞选 |
[09:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:48] | Hey, Dad, | 爸爸 |
[09:49] | do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[09:51] | You need some help with your homework? | 你要我辅导你做作业? |
[09:54] | No. | 不是 |
[09:56] | I scanned these into my computer | 在奶奶把原件扔掉之前 |
[09:58] | before Grandma threw the originals away. | 我把这些扫描进了我的电脑 |
[10:01] | They were on our doorstep in an envelope. | 它们被装在信封里 放在咱家的门阶上 |
[10:03] | Someone knocked on our door, then left. | 送的人敲了下门就走了 |
[10:05] | – What? – It’s faked. | -什么 -这是伪造的 |
[10:07] | I can tell because of the light in your eyes. | 我从你眼睛反射的光线看出来的 |
[10:11] | Please don’t tell Mom. | 别告诉妈妈 |
[10:12] | I haven’t shown it to her. | 我还没有给她看过 |
[10:14] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[10:22] | I want a meeting with Eli Gold. | 安排伊莱·戈德和我见面 |
[10:24] | Peter, I think that’s a mistake. | 彼得 我认为这是个错误 |
[10:26] | He’s a wartime consigliere. | 他是个战时参谋 |
[10:27] | Now. | 今天 |
[10:30] | Today. | 现在 |
[10:49] | They lived together for the last three years. | 他们已同居3年 |
[10:51] | She’s pregnant with Broussard’s baby | 她怀了布鲁萨德的孩子 |
[10:54] | and therefore should be granted | 因此她应该享有 |
[10:56] | the same visitation rights as a married couple. | 与已婚夫妇一样的探视权 |
[10:58] | That’s our argument anyway. | 我们打算以此申请探视权 |
[11:01] | So what did you do wrong? | 你做错什么了 |
[11:02] | What did I…? | 什么意思 |
[11:04] | Why are you being taken off the case? | 你为什么被调离这案子 |
[11:08] | They want me on the Haskin tax thing. | 他们让我跟哈斯金税务案 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[11:18] | So, are you going to talk to her? | 你打算去找她吗 |
[11:19] | – Who? – Diane. | -谁 -戴安 |
[11:21] | What about? | 找她干嘛 |
[11:22] | Why she’s favoring Cary over you. | 问她为什么偏袒凯里 |
[11:24] | I don’t know that she is. | 没有吧 |
[11:26] | How long before this little competition between Cary and you is over? | 你和凯里的竞争还要持续多久 |
[11:29] | A month. | 一个月 |
[11:30] | And eight days. | 零八天 |
[11:32] | If Diane is showing favoritism, | 戴安若有意偏袒 |
[11:34] | then you need to deal with that. | 你就要想对策了 |
[11:35] | And if she’s not, | 如果她没有 |
[11:37] | then you need to deal with that. | 你也得想对策 |
[11:38] | Diane is a partner. | 戴安是合伙人 |
[11:39] | – I’m a junior associate. – Yeah, whatever. | -而我是初级律师 -随你便 |
[11:41] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:43] | Alicia, you’re a good lawyer, | 艾丽西娅 你是个好律师 |
[11:44] | – but you’re always waiting for people to give you things. -I am not. | -但你总从不主动争取 -才不是 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:48] | Then, everything will work out perfectly. | 那就祝你好运了 |
[11:56] | Talk to Diane. | 去找戴安 |
[11:57] | Tell her she’s wrong to take you off the case | 跟她说把你调离此案是个错误 |
[11:59] | and that Cary is going to screw it up. | 凯里一定会搞砸 |
[12:00] | Or… wait for something good to happen to you. | 或者 继续等着天上掉馅饼吧 |
[12:10] | Does she have a moment? | 她现在有空吗 |
[12:12] | She’s in with the ballistics expert. | 她正会见弹道专家 |
[12:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:19] | Well, it’s not an all-out war, | 虽然战争还未全面打响 |
[12:20] | but, I mean, Will has his troops, | 不过 威尔有他的军队 |
[12:22] | I have mine. | 我有我的 |
[12:23] | He tried to fire my tax litigator, so I had to, | 他要炒我的税务法律师 那我也得 |
[12:28] | counterattack. | 反击 |
[12:29] | Uh, listen. I’m, uh, in the office with someone. | 听着 我现在有客人 |
[12:32] | Lunch? Good. | 午饭? 好的 |
[12:34] | – Sorry about that, Mr…. – McVeigh. | -抱歉 怎么称呼 -麦克维 |
[12:36] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[12:37] | What an unfortunate name. | 真不幸的名字(美国恐怖分子 已被处死) |
[12:39] | Hopefully no relation? | 没有血缘关系吧 |
[12:40] | Hopefully. | 但愿吧 |
[12:42] | Um, well, I see you were the, uh, | 我看材料里写着 |
[12:45] | ballistics expert in the Crown Narrows appeal, | 你是克朗·内罗斯上诉案的弹道专家 |
[12:48] | but you left halfway through. | 但你中途退出了 |
[12:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:51] | Found out he was guilty. | 发现委托人有罪 |
[12:54] | Is that a deal breaker? | 有罪你就退出吗 |
[12:55] | It is. That’s why my rates are so reasonable. | 是的 所以我的要价才会这么合理 |
[12:58] | So, if you find, or you believe you find | 这么说 如果你发现或认为 |
[13:02] | that a client is guilty, you– what?– quit? | 你的客户有罪 你就会退出 |
[13:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:07] | And if you’re on the stand? | 如果当时你正在证人席呢 |
[13:09] | I will excuse myself. | 我会退席 |
[13:12] | Really? My goodness. | 真的吗 我的天 |
[13:15] | You’re like something out of Melville. | 你还真有原则啊 |
[13:22] | So, why, uh, should I, uh, hire you, | 那么 我为什么要雇用你 |
[13:25] | besides your reasonable rates? | 除了你合理的要价 |
[13:26] | Well, because the prosecution’s case rests almost exclusively | 因为基本上控方的唯一法宝 |
[13:30] | on tying your client to the murder weapon, | 就是将你的当事人与凶器联系在一起 |
[13:32] | and I can prove that it’s not his. | 而我能证明 枪不是他的 |
[13:34] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[13:36] | Well, your predecessor– | 你的前任 |
[13:38] | the expert that you would replace– | 即将被你取代的那位专家 |
[13:40] | intended to show that the 9mm was common | 原打算辩解说 9毫米的枪很常见 |
[13:43] | and the shell markings negligible. | 且弹壳纹理模糊不清 |
[13:45] | Is that not your defense? | 你不打算这么辩解吗 |
[13:47] | No, that’s not my defense. | 不打算 |
[13:48] | Well, uh, what is? | 那你怎么打算 |
[13:51] | I don’t like Chicago. | 我不喜欢芝加哥 |
[13:57] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[13:58] | – You like the country. – Yes. | -你喜欢乡村 -是的 |
[14:00] | Some cabin somewhere where you write angry letters to the editor? | 最好有间小木屋 没事就去那写信骂编辑 |
[14:08] | Oh, um, I’ve offended you? | 我冒犯你了吗 |
[14:10] | No. No. | 没有 |
[14:11] | We’re done. | 对话结束 |
[14:13] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 我会联系你的 |
[14:22] | Do you have a moment, Diane? | 有空吗 戴安 |
[14:23] | Uh, I… I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[14:26] | I think I’ve just been visited by the Marlboro Man. | 我想我是被雷到了 |
[14:30] | Who? | 被谁 |
[14:31] | Oh, our ballistics expert, | 新的弹道专家 |
[14:32] | although I-I don’t know if he actually is ours. | 我也不知道 他会不会来 |
[14:35] | I think I hired him. | 我应该有说雇他吧 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[14:39] | I just… | 我 |
[14:40] | I’m better than Cary. | 我比凯里强 |
[14:44] | On the Broussard homicide. | 布鲁萨德杀人案 |
[14:46] | On the eyewitness cross. | 尤其是是盘问目击证人 |
[14:47] | I’ve been working on this case for three months intensely, | 我集中研究这案子有3个月了 |
[14:50] | and Cary is just coming on. | 凯里才刚跟进 |
[14:51] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:53] | You… | 你 |
[14:54] | Well, then, why? | 那为什么 |
[14:55] | Why… why was I pulled off it? | 为什么调我离开 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:58] | It wasn’t my idea. | 不是我的主意 |
[15:00] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[15:02] | Will’s. | 威尔 |
[15:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:14] | Do you have a moment, Will? | 有时间吗 威尔 |
[15:15] | Actually, I don’t. I got a lunch. | 没有 我约了人午餐 |
[15:17] | How about later this afternoon? | 下午吧 |
[15:23] | Well, you two do have a complicated relationship. | 你们俩之间的关系很复杂 |
[15:25] | You know, an unrequited thing. | 我指的是 单相思 |
[15:27] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:28] | An unrequited thing? | 什么单相思 |
[15:30] | Look, I don’t really deal well with all this high school stuff. | 我对这种高中生式的恋情实在不在行 |
[15:33] | And wouldn’t that make him want me on the case, | 就算有 他也该要我参与才对 |
[15:35] | – Not off it? – I don’t know. | -而不是调离 -我不清楚 |
[15:37] | Alicia, complicated relationships | 艾丽西娅 复杂的关系 |
[15:39] | are a breeding ground for misinterpreted action. | 是导致误解行为的温床 |
[15:43] | Going now. | 我走了 |
[15:44] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[15:51] | I’d like to be helpful in any way I can. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[15:53] | I won’t end up on your naughty list? | 我不会被列入坏孩子名单吧 |
[15:57] | So, this was at 9:35? | 你说 当时是9点35 |
[15:59] | Yes, uh, when my shift was over. | 是的 我正好下班 |
[16:02] | I… I work as a Santa Claus across the street. | 我在街对面工作 职责是扮演圣诞老人 |
[16:06] | And I saw a man in a black suit enter the parking garage at 9:35. | 我看到一穿黑西装的男子 9点35进入停车场 |
[16:13] | Is the man in court today? | 该男子今天在法庭上吗 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:16] | That young man there. | 就是那位年轻人 |
[16:18] | Uh, I’m sorry to say. | 很抱歉说出来 |
[16:19] | Now, Mr. Broussard said he | 布鲁萨德先生说 |
[16:21] | didn’t enter the parking garage until after the shooting, | 他是在枪击后才进入停车场的 |
[16:23] | but this would have him entering the garage before. | 但你的证词表明 他是在枪击前进入的 |
[16:26] | That’s what I saw. | 此乃我所见 |
[16:27] | Thank you, Chris. | 谢谢 克里斯 |
[16:30] | That is your real name, isn’t it? | 这是你真名 对吧 |
[16:32] | Oh, you. | 坏孩子 |
[16:36] | Take out Santa. | 去搞定圣诞老人 |
[16:37] | Oh, I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[16:40] | So, Mr. Suggs, Chris… | 那么 克里斯 |
[16:44] | My goodness, that’s a real beard, isn’t it? | 天哪 你那是真胡子 是吧 |
[16:46] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[16:47] | You want to tug it? | 想来拽一拽吗 |
[16:49] | Actually, I would. Yeah. | 我还真想 好呀 |
[16:54] | Okay, so, as you testified, | 如你的证词所说 |
[16:56] | you work as a Santa during the holiday season. | 你在圣诞从事扮演圣诞老人的工作 |
[16:58] | What do you do for work in the off-season? | 你在淡季做什么工作呢 |
[17:00] | I get by. | 勉强维生 |
[17:02] | Up at the North Pole? | 在北极谋生吗 |
[17:05] | No, really. What do you do? | 说正经的 你干什么工作 |
[17:07] | Well, there’s commercial work. | 有一些商业工作 |
[17:09] | And I’ve worked as a movie extra. | 我做过电影的群众演员 |
[17:13] | Yeah, a porno movie. | 是给色情电影吧 |
[17:15] | Ho-Ho-Ho, wasn’t it? | 就像《Ho, Ho, Ho》(谐音圣诞老人笑声与”妓女”一词) |
[17:18] | Objection! Relevance. | 反对 与案件无关 |
[17:19] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[17:20] | So, Chris, how do you stay warm out there | 克里斯 圣诞如此寒冷的夜晚 |
[17:22] | on those cold nights during the holiday season? | 你是如何保暖的呢 |
[17:24] | I stay warm. | 我能够保暖 |
[17:26] | Yeah… but how? | 好的 方式是? |
[17:29] | It was 22 degrees the night of the murder, | 命案当晚 是零下5.6摄氏度 |
[17:31] | with a windchill factor of five. | 寒风指数为5级 |
[17:32] | The Santa suit is warm. | 圣诞老人服装很保暖 |
[17:35] | Because we got a statement from the supervisor on your last job. Your Honor? | 你上一份工作的领导 给了一份证词 |
[17:38] | And he said he got complaints about you drinking. | 他说 收到过关于你酗酒的投诉 |
[17:43] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[17:44] | Really? He’s on your naughty list. | 是吗 看来他也在你的坏孩子名单上 |
[17:46] | So… | 那么 |
[17:49] | you were 55 feet from the garage– | 你离停车场55英尺 |
[17:54] | we measured it– | 我们量过 |
[17:56] | and you were drinking… | 而你还喝了酒 |
[17:58] | I had one drink. | 我只喝了一杯 |
[17:59] | And you were drinking, | 那也是喝了酒 |
[18:01] | and you still swear that you saw that man? | 你仍然发誓看到了那名男子? |
[18:06] | I already said what I said. | 我已经说过了 |
[18:09] | Yes, you did. | 对 没错 |
[18:10] | Well, thank you, Santa. | 谢谢 圣诞老人 |
[18:12] | And just one last thing: Ho, Ho, Ho. | 最后再说一句 《Ho, Ho, Ho》 |
[18:14] | Objection. Your Honor! | 反对 法官大人 |
[18:16] | Withdrawn. | 撤回 |
[18:31] | So, this is the kitchen cabinet. | 那么 这就是你的顾问团 |
[18:33] | Yep. | 对 |
[18:34] | And this… | 那么这个… |
[18:35] | this must be the faked photo. Do you have the original? | 这就是那张伪造的照片 有原件吗 |
[18:38] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:39] | The envelope it came in? | 装它的信封呢? |
[18:40] | – Thrown away. – Thrown away or destroyed? | -扔掉了 -扔掉了还是销毁了? |
[18:41] | – Thrown away. – Well, that was clumsy. | -扔掉了 -这真够蠢的 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:47] | So, Eli, look. | 伊莱 听着 |
[18:48] | Considering your reputation, | 考虑到你的名声 |
[18:49] | I think we’re going to have to talk about a few ground rules. | 我们恐怕得先谈几条基本规则 |
[18:53] | And what have you heard about my reputation? | 你听说过我什么名声? |
[18:55] | That you speak your mind, | 你心直口快 |
[18:56] | your mind tends toward expletives, | 而且容易出口成脏 |
[18:59] | you are a classically trained pianist, | 你是个训练有素的钢琴家 |
[19:01] | and you require Saturdays off. | 你还要求周六休息 |
[19:03] | Who told you about Saturdays, shiksa Bambi over there? | 谁说我要周六休息? 那个小妞说的? |
[19:05] | I’ve also been told that in a street fight, | 我还被告知 若在街上打起来 |
[19:08] | you’re the man. | 你是老大 |
[19:13] | You want me to watch my swearing? | 你要我注意用语文明? |
[19:14] | Listen, considering my circumstances, | 听着 考虑到我的处境 |
[19:18] | my home will remain our base, | 我家就是我们的大本营 |
[19:19] | and my wife and children live here. | 而我老婆孩子都住在这里 |
[19:26] | You need to replace the strainer. | 滤网该换了 |
[19:28] | Okay, first of all… | 好吧 首先 |
[19:29] | – Peter? – Yes. | -叫你彼得? -好 |
[19:31] | The only reason I’m here is because what I’ve heard about your reputation. | 我来这里 是因为我听说过你的名声 |
[19:34] | Which is? | 什么名声 |
[19:35] | You’re a son… | 你是个婊… |
[19:37] | Can I say “Son of a bitch,” Or is that too salty? | 我能说”婊子养的”吗 这算不算太粗俗? |
[19:40] | That’s fine. | 这词可以 |
[19:42] | You, sir, are a son of a bitch, | 你 是个婊子养的 |
[19:44] | but a son of a bitch who likes to change things for the better. | 但你这个婊子养的 愿意把事情变得更好 |
[19:47] | I’ve also heard that you’re toxic, | 我还听说 你不宜结交 |
[19:49] | and if I join your merry little band of political hobbyists here, | 如果我加入你的政治小团伙 |
[19:52] | I’m going to end up regretting it. | 我会后悔的 |
[19:55] | That sounds about right. | 似乎没说错 |
[19:59] | Okay, here’s my first piece of advice. | 好了 下面是我第一条建议 |
[20:01] | Fire Bambi. | 解雇小妞 |
[20:02] | And hire your son. | 聘用你儿子 |
[20:04] | This is the best piece of oppo research this campaign has done. | 这张照片 是迄今最棒的一份敌情研究 |
[20:08] | Yes, but we’re still trying to figure out who it is. | 没错 但我们仍在探究他的身份 |
[20:10] | -Oh, I know who it is. -Who? | -我知道他是谁 -是谁 |
[20:11] | It’s a Federal investigator doing scout work for a possible indictment. | 这是一个联邦调查员 在为刑事指控做侦查 |
[20:21] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:22] | You can’t know that. | 你不可能知道啊 |
[20:24] | Oh, I know a lot of things, lady. | 我知道的事情多着呢 女士 |
[20:25] | The question is: why don’t you know it? | 问题在于 为什么你们不知道 |
[20:27] | Look, you’re under Federal investigation. | 你听着 联邦调查员盯上了你 |
[20:29] | What you need to find out is why. | 你需要搞清原因何在 |
[20:39] | Mr. Knox what was your relationship with the victim? | 诺克斯先生 你和受害者是何关系 |
[20:42] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[20:43] | -Ma’am. -He stole my retirement! | -女士 -他偷走了我的退休金 |
[20:45] | He stole everything! | 他偷走了一切 |
[20:47] | Free Brad Broussard! Free Brad Broussard! | 释放布拉德·布鲁萨德 |
[20:50] | Order. | 肃静 |
[20:52] | Order. | 肃静 |
[20:53] | I will clear this entire courtroom if there is one more outburst. | 再有任何人情绪失控 我就要清空法庭了 |
[20:57] | My apologies, Mr. Knox. | 抱歉 诺克斯先生 |
[20:59] | Mr. Wagner and I built our investment firm up from nothing. | 瓦格纳和我 是白手起家搞起了投资公司 |
[21:02] | Sadly, I was the one who suggested he hire Brad as a bodyguard and driver. | 很不幸 是我建议他聘布拉德做保镖兼司机的 |
[21:07] | Now, the accused phoned you on the night of the murder, didn’t he? | 被告在案发当晚曾给你打电话 对吗 |
[21:09] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[21:11] | This wasn’t in Mr. Knox’s statement to the police. | 诺克斯给警方的证词里没有这点 |
[21:13] | Yes, Your Honor, Mr. Knox | 没错 法官大人 那之后 |
[21:15] | has since deepened his memory of the events of that night. | 诺克斯对于当晚的记忆 又加深了一些 |
[21:17] | Oh, come on. “Deepened”? | 得了 什么”加深” |
[21:18] | – I’ll allow. – Yes. | -请继续 -好的 |
[21:20] | Brad did phone me. | 布拉德确实给我打电话了 |
[21:21] | He was very upset. | 他当时非常沮丧 |
[21:23] | He wanted to get married, | 他想结婚 |
[21:24] | and he needed his life savings to buy a house. | 要用平生积蓄买房子 |
[21:27] | – And what did you tell him? – Well, I tried to calm him down. | -你当时怎么说的 -我让他冷静点 |
[21:30] | He was talking about confronting Mr. Wagner. | 他说他想和瓦格纳对质 |
[21:33] | I tried to explain that we were both tricked by Madoff, | 我跟他解释 我们都是被麦道夫骗了 |
[21:36] | but he wouldn’t listen, and he hung up. | 但他根本不听 然后就挂了 |
[21:38] | Oh. Thank you, Mr. Knox. | 谢谢你 诺克斯先生 |
[21:40] | Ten-minute recess. | 休庭10分钟 |
[21:42] | I think we’ve narrowed your suspects down to one. | 我看嫌疑人已经锁定为1人了 |
[21:51] | I just wanted to know… | 我想知道… |
[21:55] | Just wanted to know what? | 想知道什么 |
[22:01] | I’ll… I’ll get these out to you in a second. | 我等会儿给你们送出去 |
[22:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:11] | I checked with Diane. | 我问过戴安 |
[22:14] | Why I’m no longer on the Broussard homicide. | 为何把我调离布鲁萨德杀人案 |
[22:16] | She said it was your decision. | 她说是你决定的 |
[22:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:19] | I just wanted to make sure I hadn’t done anything wrong. | 我想知道我是不是做错什么了 |
[22:22] | No, no, no, no. Of course not. | 没 当然没有 |
[22:26] | Then I don’t get it. | 那我就不太明白了 |
[22:28] | Maybe it was a mistake. | 或许我做错了 |
[22:31] | I… I’ve been feeling guilty | 前几次突然让你去 |
[22:33] | lately about pulling you away | 替拉克辩护以及负责 |
[22:36] | on the Rucker defense and the Memorial North suit. | 北纪念医院的事 我感到很自责 |
[22:40] | I just thought that… | 我只是觉得 |
[22:45] | I just thought with Peter coming home… | 我只是觉得既然彼得回来了 |
[22:48] | your life’s complicated enough. | 你的生活已经够复杂了 |
[22:49] | I should give you a break. | 我应该让你休息一下 |
[22:52] | But I don’t want a break. | 但我并不想休息 |
[22:54] | I want to be here. I want to be doing a good job. | 我想要在这里 做好我的工作 |
[22:56] | You are doing a good job. | 你工作确实很出色 |
[22:57] | Then use me. | 那就给我活儿干 |
[23:02] | Peter can take care of himself. | 彼得可以照顾好自己 |
[23:05] | He’s irrelevant to this. | 他和我的工作完全无关 |
[23:07] | I want to be here. | 我想待在这里 |
[23:10] | I want you to be here. | 我也希望你在这里 |
[23:15] | Then… | 那么… |
[23:20] | Then I’m here. | 请吩咐吧 |
[23:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:46] | Knox has an alibi. | 诺克斯有不在场证明 |
[23:47] | He and his wife were going to a Christmas party later that night, | 他和妻子当晚要去参加一个圣诞派对 |
[23:50] | and were dressing at home at the time of the murder. | 案发时他们正在家里换衣服 |
[23:52] | – His alibi is his wife? – Yeah. | -不在场证人是他妻子? -是的 |
[23:54] | Housekeeper was off for the night, | 管家当晚休假 |
[23:55] | and the daughter was out at a party. | 他们女儿出去参加派对了 |
[23:57] | Well, then let’s get to the wife. What else? | 就从他妻子下手吧 还有什么 |
[23:58] | Well, logically, | 逻辑上来说 |
[24:00] | there is a motive. | 他确实有动机 |
[24:02] | I looked into the Knox and Wagner partnership. | 我调查了诺克斯和瓦格纳的合作关系 |
[24:05] | They were facing indictment, | 他们都受到了起诉 |
[24:06] | and both their bank accounts were frozen. | 而他们的银行账户也都被冻结了 |
[24:08] | Now, although they swore | 然而 尽管他们发誓 |
[24:10] | that they would fight the charges together, | 要一起应付这些起诉 |
[24:11] | the Feds were trying to turn one against the other. | 联邦政府想让他俩反目 |
[24:13] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个故事 |
[24:15] | Knox kills Wagner to keep him from testifying. | 诺克斯为了阻止瓦格纳作证就杀了他 |
[24:16] | Can we get anything certain from the Feds? | 我们能从联邦政府那得到确切消息吗 |
[24:19] | I can try. | 我可以去试试 |
[24:29] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[24:41] | Get your name out fast. | 快速说出你的名字 |
[24:43] | Mrs. Knox, | 诺克斯夫人 |
[24:45] | I’m Alicia Florrick. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[24:46] | Not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[24:48] | Not fast enough. | 还不够快 |
[24:51] | Mrs. Knox, I’m Alicia Florrick. | 诺克斯夫人 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[24:53] | I just have a few questions. | 我只想问几个问题 |
[24:56] | Maybe try another name. | 换个名字试试 |
[25:02] | Trapped here, living in this limbo. | 我现在困在这里 处境凶险 |
[25:05] | The first week it was the reporters. | 第一周来的是记者 |
[25:07] | Then they disappeared, then it was the haters. | 然后就是那些心怀仇恨的人 |
[25:10] | All the people who lost their money. | 所有那些损失财产的人 |
[25:12] | I wanted to yell, “He disgusts me, too.” | 我还想抱怨呢 我也觉得他恶心 |
[25:15] | Then why are you supporting his alibi? | 那你为什么替他做不在场证明 |
[25:18] | Well, that’s a question I’ve asked myself. | 我也想问这个问题呢 |
[25:20] | Were you here together all night? | 你们当晚一整晚都在家吗 |
[25:22] | I was here. | 我在家 |
[25:25] | He went out? | 他出去了吗 |
[25:27] | I will remain discreetly silent. | 我希望保持谨慎的沉默 |
[25:29] | That’s from Chicago Children Fighting Cancer, isn’t it? | 那是芝加哥儿童抗癌协会的纪念品 是吗 |
[25:33] | Yes, a donation gift. | 是的 捐款时得的 |
[25:35] | My husband and I attended that | 我丈夫和我参加了去年的 |
[25:37] | fund-raiser last year. It’s a good cause. | 募捐大会 真是一件善事 |
[25:38] | Terrible Swedish meatballs. | 只是瑞典肉丸太难吃了 |
[25:42] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Florrick, | 很抱歉 福瑞克夫人 |
[25:44] | but if you’re looking for a hero, I’m afraid I’m not it. | 如果你想找个英雄的话 我没法帮你 |
[25:46] | We’re looking for the truth. | 我们只是想知道事实真相 |
[25:48] | Oh, yes, well, aren’t we all? | 当然 我们都想知道 |
[25:50] | Rachel, if we happen to get you on the stand, | 雷切尔 如果我们请你出庭作证的话 |
[25:52] | would we be happy with the results? | 我们会得到满意的结果吗 |
[25:56] | Let me put it this way. | 如果非让我回答的话 |
[25:58] | Yes. | 会的 |
[26:00] | But we both know | 但我们都清楚 |
[26:02] | you won’t be getting me on the stand, | 我无法跟你们上庭作证 |
[26:04] | because my husband won’t allow it. | 因为我丈夫不会同意的 |
[26:07] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[26:08] | We’ve run smack into spousal privilege. | 我们碰到了配偶特权 |
[26:10] | Knox can prevent her from testifying. | 诺克斯确实可以阻止她上庭作证 |
[26:12] | But spousal privilege is supposed to foster open communication | 但是配偶特权本应是促进婚姻中的开放交流 |
[26:16] | in a marriage, and there’s no marriage here. | 而他们的婚姻早已名存实亡 |
[26:17] | They sleep in separate rooms. | 都已经分房睡了 |
[26:18] | She hates him. | 她恨他 |
[26:20] | His scandal has turned her life into hell. | 他的丑闻已经让她生不如死了 |
[26:22] | Nope. Tried it in another case. | 打住 在另一件案子里试过这招 |
[26:24] | Courts respect marriage too much. | 但法庭太过尊重婚姻关系了 |
[26:26] | Even bad ones. | 即便是支离破碎的婚姻 |
[26:28] | And the state is keeping Judith from visiting Brad in lockup | 而州政府禁止茱迪斯探视布拉德 |
[26:30] | because they’re not married. | 则是因为他们没有结婚 |
[26:31] | Marriage is an institution fraught with ironies. | 婚姻制度就是如此讽刺 |
[26:33] | There is an exception to spousal privilege. | 婚姻特权是有例外的 |
[26:36] | A third person present. | 那就是有第三人出庭 |
[26:38] | I doubt if Knox is stupid enough to tell his wife | 诺克斯应该不会这么蠢 |
[26:40] | to lie in front of a third person. | 不会让老婆当着第三人说谎吧 |
[26:42] | Their daughter. | 我说的是他女儿 |
[26:44] | Worth a try. Check that out. | 值得一试 去吧 |
[26:46] | Rachel Knox is Irish. | 雷切尔·诺克斯是爱尔兰人 |
[26:48] | You could try to argue | 可以试图主张 |
[26:49] | their marriage was a green card fraud on the state. | 他们的婚姻是为了绿卡的欺诈行为 |
[26:50] | Okay, we have a new mission now. | 好吧 这下又有新任务了 |
[26:52] | We need to break spousal privilege | 我们需要打破配偶特权 |
[26:54] | so we can get Rachel Knox on the stand | 这样就能让雷切尔·诺克斯出庭 |
[26:56] | to testify against her husband. | 指证她丈夫 |
[26:57] | We do that, Brad Broussard has a fighting chance. | 如果我们成功了 布鲁萨德就有一线生机 |
[27:08] | I don’t think you’re right, | 虽然我不认为你是对的 |
[27:10] | but we have someone looking into a possible Federal investigation. | 但我们已派人 去调查你所说的联邦调查了 |
[27:15] | Just so we’re clear. | 那我就把话挑明了 |
[27:17] | If we’re going to fight, you’re going to lose. | 如果我们之间要开战 你铁定输 |
[27:20] | Peter trusts me. | 因为彼得信任我 |
[27:22] | Golden may want you here, | 戈登也许希望你入伙 |
[27:24] | but Peter is the ultimate decider. | 但彼得才是最终拍板的人 |
[27:26] | He’s the one who’s… | 他才是那个… |
[27:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:29] | Lowering my pants so you can kiss my ass. | 我把裤子脱了 你好拍我马屁 |
[27:48] | – I have two questions for you. – Two? | -我想问你两个问题 -两个? |
[27:50] | Really? They’re multiplying. | 真的吗 问题越来越多啊 |
[27:52] | The Broussard homicide. | 布鲁萨德凶杀案 |
[27:53] | Did you offer to make Wagner a deal? | 你有和瓦格纳私下达成什么协议吗 |
[27:55] | No idea. Not one of mine. | 不知道 那不归我管 |
[27:57] | But you can find out, right? | 但你能查得出归谁管 对吧 |
[27:58] | I can do a lot of things. | 我能做的事多了去了 |
[28:00] | I’m just not feeling motivated. | 只是我凭什么要去做 |
[28:02] | The second? | 第二个问题 |
[28:03] | Peter Florrick. | 彼得·福瑞克 |
[28:05] | You know what, guys? | 伙计们 |
[28:07] | I will be right upstairs in just a minute. | 我一会就上楼来 你们先走 |
[28:09] | No. | 我不知道 |
[28:11] | No, you’re not getting anything from me on that. | 你从我这里得不到任何东西 |
[28:14] | Sounds serious. | 听起来貌似很严肃 |
[28:16] | No, sounds like a “No comment.” | 不 听起来意思是”无可奉告” |
[28:18] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[28:20] | Actually, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[28:23] | I’m not going to get anything from you, am I? | 我的确从你这里得不到任何东西 对吧 |
[28:26] | Okay, what is it? | 好吧 说吧 到底什么事 |
[28:28] | No, it’s Florrick– he’s not one of yours. | 没什么 只是福瑞克的案子 已经不归你管了 |
[28:30] | You won’t be interested. | 你不会有兴趣的 |
[28:32] | Oh, no, I want to see it. | 不不 我有兴趣 给我看看 |
[28:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:39] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的照片 |
[28:41] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[28:42] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[28:47] | I’ll handle this. | 我会自己处理好的 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:54] | All right, tonight? | 我答应你了 今晚见个面 |
[28:55] | 9:00. We’ll talk. | 9点 我们谈谈 |
[28:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:18] | Hey, uh… so I got a client here. | 我这里来了个客户 |
[29:23] | Yeah. Yeah, lunch sounds good. | 没问题 我们一起吃顿午餐 |
[29:25] | Okay. | 挂了 |
[29:27] | Is that Photoshopped? | 那合影是PS过的吗 |
[29:29] | -You and the Barracuda? -No. | -你和那”梭子鱼” -不是 |
[29:31] | No, she was at a pro-life rally. | 她当时正在参加一个反堕胎集会 |
[29:33] | Oh, of course. | 难怪 |
[29:35] | And you always keep her picture just right there? | 你总把她的照片放在如此显眼的地方? |
[29:38] | No. No, that was for you. | 不是 主要是针对你的 |
[29:41] | I got it framed, too. | 我还特意加了相框 |
[29:44] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[29:45] | So, what do you have to show me? | 有什么可以给我看的 |
[29:47] | You… you remind me a little of her. | 你…让我觉得你和她有点相似之处 |
[29:51] | Oh, good. | 非常好 |
[29:53] | Which part: quitting the governorship | 哪部分像 是辞去州长职务 |
[29:55] | or the moose hunting? | 还是猎鹿的本事 |
[29:56] | Standing up for your values. | 坚持自己的价值观 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:02] | Nothing good will come out of this conversation. | 看来这次对话不会有好结果 |
[30:04] | So, what do you have? | 给我看看你都有什么吧 |
[30:12] | Am I to follow? | 我需要跟来吗 |
[30:43] | You could start a war. | 你都可以发动一场战争了 |
[30:45] | They’re not mine. | 又不是我的 |
[30:46] | Ongoing cases. | 来自正在跟进的案子 |
[30:48] | This is a gun identical to your clients. | 这把枪和你当事人使用的一样 |
[30:51] | Beretta 92FS. | 伯莱塔92FS |
[30:52] | I seem to spend my life around guns these days. | 看来我这段时间和枪结下不解之缘了 |
[30:55] | And this is his ammunition. | 这是他使用的子弹 |
[30:57] | 9mm 115 grain, FMJ. | 9毫米口径 弹头重7.5克 FMJ |
[31:00] | FMJ? FMJ? | |
[31:02] | – Full metal jacket. – Oh, like the movie. | -“全金属外壳” -我喜欢那部电影 |
[31:13] | No barriers to the sound. | 没有隔音物体 |
[31:15] | Just like the garage. | 就像在车库里 |
[31:17] | There was a janitor two levels up. | 两层楼上有个看门人 |
[31:18] | He heard nothing. | 他什么也没听到 |
[31:20] | Visible gunpowder burns. | 明显火药烧伤 |
[31:22] | Stippling… | 斑斑点点 |
[31:24] | here, here around the wound, | 这里 在伤口周围 |
[31:26] | in a circle. | 呈一圈排布 |
[31:29] | The victim. | 受害者伤口 |
[31:31] | Half circle of stippling. | 只有半圈斑点 |
[31:33] | Police say his coat collar caused the half circle. | 警察说是衣领挡住了另一半 |
[31:35] | What, you disagree? | 怎么 你不同意吗 |
[31:37] | A line here. | 看这条线 |
[31:42] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[31:51] | Stippling– a half moon. | 斑点分布呈半月状 |
[31:53] | The victim was in a car. | 受害者在车里 |
[31:56] | Passenger seat. | 副驾驶位 |
[31:57] | Killer was driving. | 凶手在开车 |
[31:58] | He got out, came around, fired point-blank. | 他下车 走过来 近距离射击 |
[32:01] | Sound was absorbed partly into the automobile. | 声音部分被汽车吸收了 |
[32:03] | That’s why the janitor didn’t hear anything. | 因此看门人没有听见任何声音 |
[32:05] | Then he fired twice more. | 然后他又开了两枪 |
[32:06] | You might want to cover up again. | 你也许该再戴上 |
[32:11] | Killer opened the door, pulled him out, | 凶手打开车门 把他拖出来 |
[32:13] | tossed him on the floor, then he took off in the car. | 丢在地上然后驾车逃跑 |
[32:17] | You’re not going to get reception in here. | 你在这里没有信号 |
[32:20] | And I already checked. | 我已经检查了 |
[32:22] | Checked what? | 检查了什么 |
[32:23] | There was no evidence | 没有证据表明 |
[32:25] | of a shooting in Mr. Broussard’s car. | 在布鲁萨德先生的车里发生了枪击 |
[32:27] | But you are confident, Mr. McVeigh, | 但你确信 麦克维先生 |
[32:29] | that the shooting happened in a car. | 枪击发生在某辆车里 |
[32:33] | My confidence isn’t as important as the science. | 我的自信不如科学更有说服力 |
[32:36] | Clearly, there is an imprint | 显然 死者伤口有 |
[32:38] | of a seat belt shoulder strap on the victim. | 安全带的痕迹 |
[32:41] | So I sought out information on the vehicles | 所以我查了其他涉案人员 |
[32:43] | of the other principals in this case. | 的车辆信息 |
[32:46] | What did you discover about the car belonging to Mr. Knox, | 对于诺克斯先生的车 你有何发现 |
[32:50] | – the victim’s business partner? – Objection. | -他是死者的合伙人 -反对 |
[32:52] | I’m not sure why you’re objecting, Counselor. | 我不太清楚你为何反对 律师 |
[32:54] | I haven’t heard anything yet. Overruled. | 我还没发现任何不对劲 驳回 |
[32:56] | I tried to investigate Mr. Knox’s automobiles | 我想调查诺克斯先生的汽车 |
[32:58] | to discover if there were signs of a shooting. | 找出车上是否有枪击痕迹 |
[33:01] | The police report says three cars were clean. | 警察报告上说3辆车都无异常 |
[33:03] | But he had four cars registered. | 但他名下有4辆车 |
[33:07] | What happened to his fourth car? | 第4辆车怎么样了 |
[33:09] | Mr. Knox claimed that it was stolen, | 诺克斯先生声称那车被偷了 |
[33:12] | day after the murder. | 就在案发后一天 |
[33:13] | It was never recovered. | 再也没有找到 |
[33:16] | Thank you, Mr. McVeigh. | 谢谢 麦克维先生 |
[33:18] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[33:53] | Who’s it from? | 谁送来的 |
[33:56] | Oh, no one. I mean, I don’t know. | 没谁 我是说 我不知道 |
[33:57] | Probably a secret admirer. | 也许是个秘密崇拜者 |
[33:59] | Well, yeah. I mean, I have a lot of those. | 是啊 我有很多秘密崇拜者呢 |
[34:03] | Nice work on Broussard today. | 布鲁萨德的案子 你今天干的真棒 |
[34:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:08] | Look, I know we’re going through a lot of turmoil here | 我知道斯特恩那件事后 |
[34:11] | over the direction of the firm, | 我们为公司的走向 |
[34:12] | with Stern gone and all, | 有过一些不愉快 |
[34:14] | but wherever we end up… | 无论我们最终如何 |
[34:16] | I respect you, Diane. | 我尊敬你 戴安 |
[34:19] | Didn’t they say that to Secretariat | 他们当初也先是对秘书处这么说 |
[34:21] | before they put him down? | 然后就把他搞掉了吧? |
[34:23] | I don’t think they said “Diane.” | 他们大概不像我跟你说话这么亲切 |
[34:56] | It’s so cold out here. | 外面真冷 |
[34:58] | I like the cold. | 我喜欢寒冷 |
[35:00] | Part of the program training is, they drop you in freezing water, | 训练的一个项目 就是把我们丢在冰水里 |
[35:02] | and you tread water for 20 minutes. | 然后踩水20分钟 |
[35:04] | Yeah, but this is dinner. | 是啊 但我们在吃饭 |
[35:10] | I have something I want you to consider. | 我想要你考虑一件事 |
[35:12] | Going inside? | 进去吃吗 |
[35:15] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[35:16] | Join you? | 加入你们? |
[35:19] | And you are? | 你们是? |
[35:21] | The FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[35:23] | You’d be a good investigator. | 你会成为优秀的调查员 |
[35:25] | You’re being serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[35:33] | You’re good. | 你很优秀 |
[35:34] | President Obama got us more money | 奥巴马总统给了我们更多预算 |
[35:36] | , and the hiring freeze is over. | 招聘冰冻期结束了 |
[35:38] | Yeah, I’ve already got a job. | 是 但我已有工作了 |
[35:42] | This one’s better. | 这份工作更好 |
[35:44] | Defense of your country. | 保卫国家 |
[35:48] | Who’s the man in the photo? | 照片里的人是谁 |
[35:50] | Oh. What photo? | 什么照片 |
[35:52] | The photo I showed you earlier. | 之前给你看过的那张 |
[35:54] | What’s going on with the Florrick investigation? | 对福瑞克的调查是怎么回事 |
[35:57] | Listen, | 听着 |
[35:58] | I want you to work under me. | 我想让你为我工作 |
[36:08] | And feed me random things that you come by. | 你了解到什么情况 就告诉我 |
[36:10] | Things about Florrick? | 关于福瑞克的吗 |
[36:12] | Yes, that. | 是的 包括那件事 |
[36:13] | Other things. | 还有其它事 |
[36:20] | No. | 不 |
[36:22] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[36:24] | but I’m… I’m happy where I am. | 但我对现在的位置很满意 |
[36:27] | And where is that? | 你现在是什么位置 |
[36:37] | They found Broussard’s gun. | 他们发现布鲁萨德的枪了 |
[36:39] | What? | 什么 |
[36:41] | The murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[36:42] | It was anonymously sent to the Chicago PD. | 被匿名寄到芝加哥警局了 |
[36:44] | And? | 然后 |
[36:46] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[36:48] | It’s your client’s. | 是你当事人的 |
[36:57] | Broussard thinks his gun was stolen. | 布鲁萨德认为自己的枪被偷了 |
[36:58] | He says Knox knew where he kept it, | 他说诺克斯知道他把枪放在哪 |
[37:00] | in the glove compartment. | 是在汽车仪表板上的抽屉里 |
[37:01] | It is pretty suspicious– | 这非常可疑 |
[37:02] | showing up anonymously right after our best day in court. | 我们在法庭占上风 凶器就现身了 |
[37:04] | Any hope on breaking spousal privilege? | 有办法打破配偶特权吗 |
[37:06] | Nothing on the green card. | 绿卡调查方面没有进展 |
[37:07] | We’re still looking for the daughter, | 我们还在找他女儿 |
[37:08] | but she’s out of the country. | 但她不在国内 |
[37:10] | Okay, meet upstairs in half an hour. | 好的 半个小时后楼上见 |
[37:12] | It’s gonna be a late night. | 今晚要加班了 |
[37:18] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[37:22] | Just resting my eyes. | 我只是在闭目养神 |
[37:24] | – You’re…? – Eli Gold. | -你是? -伊莱·戈德 |
[37:28] | My husband hired you. | 你替我丈夫做事 |
[37:31] | You’re taller than I expected. | 你的个子比我想象中高点 |
[37:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:35] | I thought, as we’re going to be in each other’s lives, | 我们以后免不了要打交道 |
[37:37] | I should introduce myself. | 所以我有必要做下自我介绍 |
[37:40] | Oh, that’s really not necessary. | 其实没这个必要 |
[37:43] | So, you’re the force behind the force, huh? | 你得算是强者背后的强者了 |
[37:47] | No. I’m nobody, Mr. Gold. | 不 我无足轻重 戈德先生 |
[37:49] | I’m just working. Working here. | 我只是工作 在这里工作 |
[37:51] | You don’t want him to run? | 你不希望他竞选吗 |
[37:52] | What did I say that would suggest that to you? | 我有那么说吗 |
[37:55] | Just your manner. | 你的态度足以说明一切 |
[37:56] | And what does my manner suggest to you now? | 那我现在的态度意味着什么 |
[37:59] | Quick question. | 迅速回答 |
[38:00] | What do you think of Kya? | 你怎么看吉雅 |
[38:03] | – No. – What? | -拉倒 -什么 |
[38:06] | Your political squabbles are your own, not mine. | 那是你们的政治争端 与我无关 |
[38:07] | Don’t try to manipulate me. | 别想操控我 |
[38:11] | You’re right. My apologies. | 你说得对 我道歉 |
[38:13] | You know, um, you and I are going to be the best of friends, Mrs. Florrick. | 我们会成为最好的朋友 福瑞克夫人 |
[38:19] | – And do you know why? – I have no idea. | -知道为什么吗 -不知道 |
[38:21] | Because you’re cautious, | 因为你为人谨慎 |
[38:23] | and so am I. | 我也如此 |
[38:25] | Your husband isn’t. | 而你丈夫不那么谨慎 |
[38:27] | Nice meeting you | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:33] | Although I find the late arrival of this gun suspicious, | 这把枪这么晚才出现 的确很可疑 |
[38:36] | I would be remiss if I didn’t allow it into evidence. | 但若不把它当做证据 那就是我的失职 |
[38:38] | Mr. Landry, please make it available to the defense. | 兰德里先生 请允许其作为辩方证据 |
[38:45] | I think we have to start talking about a deal. | 看来我们得考虑辩诉交易了 |
[38:47] | But the ballistic evidence. | 不是有弹道证据了吗 |
[38:49] | We’ve knocked holes in their case, | 我们找到了他们的漏洞 |
[38:51] | but I don’t know if the holes are big enough. | 但不知道这漏洞够不够大 |
[38:54] | How many years? | 会判多少年 |
[38:58] | Second degree murder, ten years. | 若二级谋杀罪名成立 会判10年 |
[39:00] | With time off for good behavior, it would be four and a half. | 若能减刑 只有4年半 |
[39:03] | And if we wait for a jury? | 那如果等陪审团裁定呢? |
[39:04] | If convicted? | 如果罪名成立? |
[39:06] | Minimum sentence of 45 years. | 至少要判45年 |
[39:08] | No parole, no time off. | 不可假释 不可减刑 |
[39:17] | He’d be four years old. | 等我出来他才4岁 |
[39:20] | You didn’t do it. | 你是无辜的 |
[39:23] | See him grow up… | 好好抚养他 |
[39:25] | it would be worth it. | 肯定是值当的 |
[39:31] | I think we’ve been going about this all wrong. | 我们的方向错了 |
[39:33] | What? | 什么 |
[39:35] | The $50,000 missing from Wagner. | Wagner丢失的5万美金 |
[39:36] | – What happened to it? – Exactly. | -如何了 -其实呢 |
[39:38] | Knox’s bank account was frozen, | 诺克斯的银行账户被冻结了 |
[39:40] | he still has that 50 grand. | 那5万美金还在他手里 |
[39:41] | Unless he buried it somewhere. | 除非他藏在别处 |
[39:43] | I think we found our way around spousal privilege. | 看来我们能解决配偶特权问题了 |
[39:45] | We can get Rachel Knox to testify on the stand. | 我们可以让雷切尔·诺克斯作证了 |
[39:48] | How? | 怎么作证 |
[39:49] | Rachel Knox can’t testify. | 雷切尔·诺克斯不能作为证人 |
[39:51] | Spousal privilege is very clear. | 有关配偶特权的规定很明确 |
[39:53] | Yes, it is, Your Honor, which is why she can testify. | 法官大人 正因如此她可以做证人 |
[39:55] | Spousal privilege is pierced | 若配偶间存有共谋 |
[39:58] | when there is a conspiracy between spouses. | 那么配偶特权就不成立 |
[40:00] | What conspiracy? | 什么共谋 |
[40:01] | We subpoenaed the records of Chicago Children Fighting Cancer. | 我们查看了 芝加哥儿童抗癌协会的记录 |
[40:04] | Mrs. Knox had recently been given a Spire Award for making a large donation, | 诺克斯夫人因巨额捐款 获得了斯派尔奖 |
[40:09] | $50,000 to be exact. | 捐款额是5万美金 |
[40:11] | An amount that cannot be explained through normal financial channels. | 这个数额 从他正常的融资管道无法解释 |
[40:15] | You’re accusing Mrs. Knox of murdering Miles Wagner? | 你是在指控诺克斯夫人杀了瓦格纳吗 |
[40:18] | No. Rachel Knox helped her husband | 不是 雷切尔·诺克斯协助了她丈夫 |
[40:20] | dispose of the money acquired from the victim. | 处理从受害人手中得来的钱 |
[40:22] | This makes her an agent of her husband’s crime, | 那她就成了他丈夫的共犯 |
[40:25] | which breaks spousal privilege. | 因而配偶特权就不成立了 |
[40:30] | You want to know what happened on the night of the murder? | 你是想知道案发当晚发生了什么? |
[40:32] | Yes, between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00. | 是的 9点至10点之间 |
[40:39] | My husband left. | 我丈夫离开了 |
[40:42] | And when did he return? | 那他什么时候回来的 |
[40:47] | An hour later. | 1小时后 |
[40:50] | And what did he have in his possession? | 他手里拿着什么 |
[40:54] | A suitcase… | 一个手提箱 |
[40:56] | …filled with cash. | 里面装满了现金 |
[41:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:00] | All right, here, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好样的 等等等等 |
[42:02] | You’re not going to strike me out. Go. | 我不可能三振出局 来吧 |
[42:07] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[42:08] | How was work? That good, huh? | 今天工作顺利吗 看来不太好 |
[42:10] | No, it’s just role reversal. | 不是 我们角色互换让我有些不适应 |
[42:13] | How about some pizza? We sent out. | 来点比萨吗 我们叫的外卖 |
[42:16] | Yeah. No. | 不用了 |
[42:18] | I think I just want some wine. | 我只想喝点红酒 |
[42:19] | Okay. I’ll pour. | 好的 我帮你倒 |
[42:21] | I want to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[42:22] | – What? – Just something. | -什么 -就是谈谈 |
[42:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[42:28] | How could they hide this from me? | 他们怎么能瞒着我 |
[42:31] | Well, I think they kept it from you because they wanted to protect you. | 他们应该是想保护你 |
[42:39] | I know. | 我理解 |
[42:40] | I talked to Zach. | 我跟扎克谈过了 |
[42:41] | He knows he was wrong. | 他知道错了 |
[42:42] | – It… – Yeah, but their hearts were in the right place. | -这… -他们的出发点是好的 |
[42:46] | I can’t even absorb this. | 我无法接受这一切 |
[42:48] | I know. | 我明白 |
[42:53] | Oh, now, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[42:54] | Don’t talk to them now. | 现在别去跟他们说 |
[42:56] | I told them we’d talk to them tomorrow, okay? | 我告诉他们了 咱明早跟他们谈 |
[42:59] | I don’t know anymore. | 我迷惘了 |
[43:00] | I don’t know… | 我无法理解 |
[43:02] | You had a long day. | 你今天工作很辛苦 |
[43:04] | Here. | 拿着 |
[43:06] | We’re gonna work this out tomorrow. | 我们明天解决此事 |
[43:08] | I don’t know if we will. | 我不知道我们能不能解决 |
[43:12] | We will. | 我们会解决的 |
[43:18] | Okay, are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[43:19] | Bring it on, Dad. | 来吧 爸 |
[43:20] | Go ahead, back up. | 继续来吧 退后点 |
[43:21] | Back up, Zach, | 退后点 扎克 |
[43:29] | Are you challenging me? | 要挑战我吗 |