时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Well, let’s start with soft targets. | 我们先从简单的开始 |
[00:05] | These are reductions you can make | 以下几项开支的削减 |
[00:07] | without further layoffs or reorganization. | 暂不涉及裁员与重组 |
[00:13] | Is one of them IT? | 包括技术部吗 |
[00:14] | Why don’t you just tell us? | 你直接说吧 |
[00:16] | Certainly. Annually, you spend $10,000 on paper products. Cups. | 好 贵公司每年花1万元购买纸杯 |
[00:20] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[00:22] | We would suggest moving to a self-policing hydration policy. | 建议你们施行自营饮水计划 |
[00:26] | You spend $38,000 | 花3.8万 |
[00:28] | on season tickets to the Chicago Cubs. | 购买芝加哥小熊队比赛的通票(棒球) |
[00:30] | Yeah, but that’s good business. | 是啊 很合算的 |
[00:32] | We entertain clients. | 用来讨好客户嘛 |
[00:33] | We would suggest season tickets for a less expensive sport franchise, | 建议改为价位较低的球队 |
[00:37] | the Chicago Red Stars. | 芝加哥红星队 |
[00:39] | The…? | 这是? |
[00:40] | Professional women’s soccer. | 职业女足 |
[00:43] | We got to cut somewhere. | 总得找个地方开刀吧 |
[00:45] | The floral budget for the firm is $28,000. | 购买鲜花 每年支出2.8万 |
[00:48] | Yup. Cut somewhere. | 就是 总得找个地方开刀 |
[00:49] | We would suggest moving to perennials or going artificial. | 建议改买多年生植物或假花 |
[00:52] | We also suggest you no longer validate for parking. | 另外 建议你们取消免费停车 |
[00:56] | The self-policing hydration policy would be presented as going green | 自营饮水计划将主打绿色概念 |
[01:01] | with fact sheets posted next to coolers on reducing landfills. | 在冰箱旁贴上减少垃圾填埋的告示 |
[01:10] | Hello. | 喂 |
[01:12] | Oh, it’s… | 你是… |
[01:13] | Uh, hi. Is, uh…? | 请问… |
[01:15] | Uh, no. Alicia left her phone at home. | 她不在 她把手机丢家里了 |
[01:21] | You want to leave a message? | 要留言吗 |
[01:24] | No. She’s with another lawyer. | 不用 她和另一个律师在一起 |
[01:26] | I’ll try him. Thanks. | 我打给他试试 谢谢 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:40] | Dorfman & Associates. | 这是多夫曼律所 |
[01:41] | Sorry, we don’t have our phones in yet, Mr. Gardner. | 抱歉 加德纳先生 我们还没装电话 |
[01:43] | Let me tell Alicia. | 我会转告艾丽西娅 |
[01:45] | Mr. Gardner wants you to start without him. | 加德纳先生让你们先开始 |
[01:46] | Thanks. Can you get us coffee? | 谢谢 给我们倒四杯咖啡 |
[01:49] | Partners offices here. | 这是合伙人办公室 |
[01:51] | Conference room there. | 那是会议室 |
[01:52] | Waiting room. | 这是等候室 |
[01:54] | I think this is some kind of flowing thing. | 记得这要装个会流动的东西 |
[01:56] | What is it? | 是什么来着 |
[01:56] | A glassed-in waterfall. | 镶玻璃瀑布 |
[01:58] | My daughter’s the designer. | 我女儿设计的 |
[01:59] | We have the drywall in next week. | 石膏板下周送到 |
[02:01] | Wow. No longer a mom-and-pop operation, huh? | 不再是夫妻店经营了吗 |
[02:04] | Last time we saw you, it was in a storefront. | 上次见面 是在一家店面里 |
[02:05] | Not quite Stern, Lockhart, but we’re on our way. | 不能跟你们律所比 但我们在发展 |
[02:07] | You’re walking through a wall. | 你刚穿墙而过 |
[02:08] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:09] | We heard Stern, Lockhart was in trouble. | 听说你们律所陷入窘境 |
[02:11] | Tammy. | 塔米 |
[02:12] | No. We’ve had a few layoffs, but we’re steady now. | 没有 我们有过裁员 现在稳定了 |
[02:14] | Where’s all the money coming from? | 你们哪儿来的钱 |
[02:16] | Insider trading. | 内幕交易 |
[02:17] | Dad’s joking. | 我爸在开玩笑 |
[02:18] | New corporate clients and a depressed retail market. | 新公司客户 以及零售市场萧条 |
[02:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:24] | The world’s 14 highest peaks. | 世界最高的14座山峰 |
[02:26] | Annapurna, Broad Peak, Makalu. | 安纳布尔纳峰 宽峰 马卡鹿峰 |
[02:29] | You climbed these? | 你都爬过? |
[02:30] | – Two left. – Dad’s hobby. | -还剩2座 -我爸就好这口 |
[02:32] | I don’t know how it happened– | 不知道怎么回事 |
[02:33] | the outdoorsman sired a homebody. | 行者父亲养出个宅女 |
[02:36] | So, shall we join suits? | 那么 我们合并案子吧 |
[02:38] | I’m all right if we combine lawsuits, | 我不介意和你们律所合并案子 |
[02:40] | but we really need to combine. | 但得是真心合并 |
[02:42] | No stabbing in the back. | 不能往背后捅刀子 |
[02:43] | You represent the union employees, we represent the nonunion. | 你方代表工会内雇员 我方代表工会外 |
[02:46] | Yeah. You have something written up? | 是的 你写合同了吗 |
[02:47] | Over a handshake. | 握手为证 |
[02:49] | That’s how I do everything. | 这是我一贯作风 |
[02:50] | We’re junior associates. | 我俩是初级律师 |
[02:51] | We do everything in writing. | 凡事都写下来 |
[02:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | Federal agents! | 联邦调查员 |
[02:55] | Put your hands on your head now! | 双手抱头 快 |
[02:57] | All right, spread out. Everything goes– | 分头行动 一切都带走 |
[02:59] | computers, files, every box. | 电脑 文件 箱子 |
[03:01] | Come on, Rivers. | 搞错没 里弗斯 |
[03:03] | This is harassment. | 你这是骚扰 |
[03:03] | No, Eric. This is an arrest. | 不 艾瑞克 是逮捕 |
[03:05] | For what? What did I do? | 凭什么 我犯什么事了 |
[03:07] | Maybe you didn’t hear. | 你大概还没听说 |
[03:08] | – Hands on your head. – Ma’am. | -双手抱头 -女士 |
[03:10] | Come on. These are my lawyers. | 得了 这两位是我的律师 |
[03:11] | They’ll have me out in 24 hours. | 他们24小时内就能把我弄出来 |
[03:13] | – Not this time. – Okay, okay. | -这次休想 -好了 好了 |
[03:14] | What’s the charge this time, Rivers? | 这次是什么罪名 里弗斯 |
[03:16] | First degree murder. | 一级谋杀 |
[03:19] | Who did I kill? | 我杀了谁 |
[03:19] | Kelli Gerber Smith. | 凯莉·格柏·史密斯 |
[03:21] | Oh, come on, you lost a case. | 拜托 你不过是打输一个案子 |
[03:22] | When I lose a case, I don’t go pee on your lawn. | 我打输了可不会乱咬人 |
[03:24] | She was innocent, | 她是无辜的 |
[03:26] | and you gave her over to that scum. | 你却把她出卖那人渣 |
[03:31] | Hey, that’s ours. | 那是我们的东西 |
[03:32] | Sir, we are lawyers with Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. | 我们是斯特恩 洛克哈特&加德纳律所的 |
[03:35] | We are not employees of this firm. | 不是这家律所雇员 |
[03:37] | And we do not grant you permission to confiscate our work product. | 我们并未同意你们收缴我们的工作物品 |
[03:39] | Well, given that I can’t distinguish between work product in the field, | 鉴于我无法鉴别在场物品的归属 |
[03:43] | I’ll segregate the files, and | 我会单独放置这些文件 |
[03:44] | you can get a court order to have them returned. | 你们获得法庭命令 即可取回 |
[03:46] | No. | 别 |
[03:53] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[03:54] | AUSA Rivers. | 助理检察官 里弗斯 |
[03:56] | It’s federal. | 联邦政府的人 |
[03:57] | I don’t know the cast of characters. | 我一个都不认识 |
[03:59] | These are my lawyers. | 这两位是我的律师 |
[04:00] | They’ll have me out in 24 hours. | 他们24小时内就能把我弄出来 |
[04:01] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[04:01] | He telling them that we’re his lawyers, | 他说我们是他的律师 |
[04:03] | and we will get him out in 24 hours. | 24小时内就能把他弄出来 |
[04:05] | Uh, you led him to believe that? | 你诱导他相信了 |
[04:06] | No. No. We were there on the furlough lawsuit. | 不 我们去是为了休假案 |
[04:10] | The metro suit. We decided to marry union and nonunion. | 政府案 我们决定联合工会内外双方 |
[04:13] | So why did Dorfman get arrested for murder? | 多夫曼怎会因谋杀罪被捕 |
[04:15] | Well, Dorfman was defending a drug dealer, | 多夫曼为一个毒贩做辩护律师 |
[04:17] | and there was this witness testifying for the prosecution, | 控方有一位证人出庭指证 |
[04:19] | a Kelli Gerber Smith. | 叫凯莉·格柏·史密斯 |
[04:21] | Supposedly, Dorfman gave her name to his client, | 大概多夫曼将她的名字告诉了毒贩 |
[04:22] | the drug dealer, who then had her killed. | 毒贩于是派人杀了她 |
[04:27] | Who was the drug dealer? | 毒贩叫什么名字 |
[04:28] | LeMond Bishop. | 莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[04:32] | Bishop’s one of Dorfman’s clients? | 毕夏普是多夫曼的客户? |
[04:35] | Uh, he wanted us to take over his ongoing cases, | 他想让我们接手他未结的案子 |
[04:38] | just while he’s being held. | 仅限他被羁押期间 |
[04:39] | He doesn’t have his staff lined up yet. | 他还没把他的员工名单整理出来 |
[04:41] | He also wants us to argue for his release. | 他同时想让我们帮他无罪豁免 |
[04:45] | – He can pay us. – It’s a drug case. | -他会付钱的 -这是毒品案 |
[04:47] | First things the Feds will do is freeze his assets. | 政府首先会冻结他的财产 |
[04:50] | He can pay us when they’re unfrozen. | 他可以在解冻后付我们钱 |
[04:58] | He seemed good. | 他看起来像个好人 |
[05:00] | Yeah. We’ll take it under review. | 好吧 我们审核一下再做决定 |
[05:04] | What was that about? | 这到底是怎么了 |
[05:05] | Either they don’t like him, or the rumors are true– | 他们要么不喜欢这人 要么就是传言属实 |
[05:07] | Stern, Lockhart’s going down. | 斯特恩 洛克哈特律所快倒闭了 |
[05:12] | Oh, damn it. | 该死的 |
[05:16] | And I have student loans. | 我还有学生贷款要还呢 |
[05:17] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[05:19] | Your husband. | 你丈夫的电话 |
[05:20] | Yeah, at least you have someone to fall back on. | 至少 你还有个人可以依靠 |
[05:24] | No, no. No, it’s nothing. | 不 不 不 这没什么 |
[05:26] | I just can’t find the tax returns. | 我只是找不到报税单 |
[05:27] | And why do you need them? | 你要那个干嘛 |
[05:28] | You know Eli. | 伊莱这人你知道 |
[05:29] | He needs to look into anything that can be used against us. | 他要调查任何可能对我们不利的东西 |
[05:33] | Under my bed | 我床底下 |
[05:34] | in a box marked, I think, house files. | 有个盒子 标签是”家庭文档” |
[05:37] | Good. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:38] | How are you doing? | 工作怎么样? |
[05:39] | Well, I was almost got arrested this morning. | 我早上差点被捕 |
[05:41] | You… What? | 你 怎么回事 |
[05:43] | Do you know an AUSA named Rivers? | 你认识一个叫里弗斯的助理检察官吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:46] | Very intense guy. Out to save the world. | 激进分子 想要拯救世界 |
[05:48] | Why, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[05:49] | He was arresting this other lawyer… | 他当时正逮捕另一名律师 |
[05:51] | It’s a long story, but I almost got caught up in the sweep. | 说来话长 我差点被一起抓了 |
[05:53] | He’s a zealot. | 他很激进 |
[05:54] | Never look a zealot in the eyes. | 千万别直视激进分子的眼睛 |
[05:57] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[05:58] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[05:59] | I made a BLT. | 我做了三明治 |
[06:00] | I’m very proud of myself. | 我为此自豪 |
[06:02] | You know, this is the closest we’ve had to a normal conversation. | 这是我们这些天最正常的对话了 |
[06:05] | Yeah. I like it. | 是啊 我喜欢这样 |
[06:07] | Maybe we should talk on the phone more. | 也许我们该多打电话聊聊 |
[06:11] | Speaking of which, you left your cell phone here. | 对了 你把手机忘这里了 |
[06:14] | Will called. | 威尔来过电话了 |
[06:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:19] | He already got in touch. | 他已经联系过我了 |
[06:22] | Okay, back to work. | 好吧 我去工作了 |
[06:24] | Back to work. | 继续工作 |
[07:05] | I say judges are skins this time. | 我赌这局法官队惨败 |
[07:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:15] | Mr. Gardner, AUSA Rivers. | 加德纳先生 我是助理检察官里弗斯 |
[07:18] | That’s okay. We won’t hold it against you. | 没事 我们不会因为那事而针对你 |
[07:19] | Suit up. | 换衣服吧 |
[07:21] | You phoned. | 你打来电话 |
[07:22] | You wanted your work product back. | 想要回你的工作物品 |
[07:25] | Yeah, but at my office. | 是的 但那是在办公室 |
[07:26] | This is a friendly County game. | 现在是县友谊赛 |
[07:27] | You’re thinking about taking the Dorfman case. | 你在考虑接手多夫曼的案子 |
[07:31] | We would advise against it. | 我们建议你别这样做 |
[07:34] | Really? And what else would you advise? | 是吗 你想给我点什么建议 |
[07:35] | Mr. Gardner, you’re having money issues. | 加德纳先生 你公司正缺资金 |
[07:37] | You can’t afford troubles with the federal courts. | 你惹不起联邦法院 |
[07:44] | This is like the movies. | 像电影一样 |
[07:46] | You have to threaten me with an audit or something. | 你想用查账来恐吓我 |
[07:49] | Oh, that’s the IRS. | 那是国税局的事 |
[07:51] | It would be a federal crime to influence the IRS. | 干预国税局 就是犯罪 |
[07:55] | Guys, I’m being threatened over here. | 伙计们 我被人威胁了 |
[07:57] | Can you believe it? | 你们相信吗 |
[07:58] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[08:00] | Mr. Dorfman is in trouble. | 多夫曼先生有大麻烦了 |
[08:03] | He is guilty, and his assets are frozen. | 他有罪 他的财产也被冻结了 |
[08:07] | It would be a mistake | 为他辩护 |
[08:10] | to represent him. | 将会是个错误 |
[08:11] | Too late. I already am. | 太晚了 我已经接手了 |
[08:13] | As of when? | 什么时候 |
[08:14] | As of ten seconds ago. | 十秒前 |
[08:16] | Congratulations, Rivers. | 里弗斯 恭喜你 |
[08:17] | You just won Dorfman an attorney. | 你帮多夫曼争取到了一个律师 |
[08:40] | This is how it works. | 方式大致如下 |
[08:41] | Germs enter the political bloodstream | 病菌通过匿名的Twitter账户 |
[08:43] | via anonymous Twitter accounts. | 进入政治血流 |
[08:45] | These are picked up by political blogs that… | 以下在政治博客中被摘录出来 |
[08:49] | I’m going to drop that metaphor. | 我不用比喻了 |
[08:50] | Why? No. No. Keep going. See where it takes you. | 为什么 不不 继续 看你说点什么 |
[08:53] | There’s an anonymous Twitter account out there– Upriser7. | 某匿名Twitter帐号叫做Upriser7 |
[08:56] | It’s saying things about you and Alicia. | 爆料你和艾丽西娅的事 |
[08:59] | Well, isn’t that, uh, to be expected? | 不是预料之中的吗 |
[09:03] | Some of them are true. | 有些是真的 |
[09:07] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[09:08] | Saint Alicia, as she’s called behind her back, is despised | 圣人艾丽西娅 因与老板威尔关系亲密 |
[09:12] | Because of her close connection to boss, Will. | 而在背后被人看不起 |
[09:14] | Widely hated, she’s given all best cases. | 受众人记恨的她接的都是最好的案子 |
[09:16] | Are we saying that’s true? | 你说这是真的吗 |
[09:17] | Alicia and Peter sleep in separate rooms. | 艾丽西娅和彼得分房间睡 |
[09:21] | “He is in maids quarters. | 他睡在佣人房 |
[09:22] | She’s in the master. Not even a real marriage.” | 艾丽西娅睡主人房 完全不像夫妻 |
[09:26] | So, the danger is that it’ll be picked by a political blog, | 危险在于 这些言语会从政治博客 |
[09:30] | and then move into the mainstream. | 传播到主流媒体上 |
[09:31] | I mean, I can reduce the damage by flooding the zone | 我可以放出大量反消息淹没它 |
[09:34] | with bogus tweets that say the opposite. | 来减少所带来的危害 |
[09:36] | Any search engine will be overwhelmed by both. | 搜索引擎也会被两者所充满 |
[09:38] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[09:40] | Who knew that we are in separate rooms? | 有谁知道我们是分房睡的 |
[09:45] | There’s also stuff about Mrs. Florrick’s work, | 还涉及到福瑞克夫人的工作 |
[09:47] | her competition for a job, | 她竞争工作 |
[09:49] | and her connection with her boss. | 还有和老板的关系 |
[09:51] | What did that one say? | 提到了些什么 |
[09:52] | You don’t want to read it. | 还是不知道为好 |
[09:53] | That she’s sleeping with him. | 他们睡过了 |
[10:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Let’s find out who’s sending these tweets. | 我们把爆料的人揪出来 |
[10:11] | Thank you, Mr. Gardner. | 谢谢 加德纳先生 |
[10:13] | My father is just so thankful. | 我父亲相当感谢你 |
[10:15] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[10:16] | We’ll see what we can do. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[10:21] | Yup. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | Not my playground. | 客场作战 |
[10:25] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[10:29] | Mr. Rivers, what do we have today? | 里弗斯先生 今天是什么案子 |
[10:31] | Several motions on Eric Dorfman, Your Honor. | 法官大人 对埃里克·多夫曼的多项控罪 |
[10:33] | And I’m sorry to hear about your accident. | 对你的事故我表示遗憾 |
[10:35] | Thank you. I got your card. | 谢谢 我收到了你的慰问卡 |
[10:37] | I imagine you’re seeking detention pending trial? | 我想你打算诉求拘留候审 |
[10:40] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[10:40] | Mr. Dorfman, in our opinion, | 我们认为多夫曼先生 |
[10:42] | released a witness list to a killer, | 把证人名单泄露给了杀手 |
[10:43] | and given that there will be vulnerable witnesses in this case, | 鉴于本案证人易受攻击 |
[10:46] | we ask for pretrial detention. | 我们要求审前羁押 |
[10:48] | Your Honor, this is a simple case of harassment. | 法官大人 这是一宗简单的骚扰案件 |
[10:50] | AUSA Rivers failed to convict | 助理检察官里弗斯没能 |
[10:52] | LeMond Bishop on RICO charges | 定莱蒙德·毕夏普的黑社会罪 |
[10:54] | and is now going after his lawyer as retribution. | 于是转而报复他的律师 |
[10:57] | In your opinion? | 是你认为 |
[10:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:00] | In your opinion? | 是你认为 |
[11:01] | Yes, in my opinion. | 是的 我认为 |
[11:02] | He’s trying to subvert the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. | 他企图推翻第六修正案的律师权利 |
[11:04] | Mr. Gardner is prone to hyperbole, Your Honor. | 法官大人 加德纳先生言语夸大 |
[11:07] | Kelli Gerber Smith offered to testify against | 凯莉·格柏·史密斯主动出庭指证 |
[11:10] | one of the most dangerous kingpins in this country, | 美国最有势力的毒枭之一 |
[11:12] | and in our opinion, | 我们认为 |
[11:14] | was brutally tortured and murdered for her troubles. | 也正因如此 她才招致杀身之祸 |
[11:16] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[11:17] | the prosecution’s evidence is thin at best. | 控方证据缺乏说服力 |
[11:20] | Generic carpet fibers found on the body, | 尸体上发现常见的地毯纤维 |
[11:23] | access to a witness list. | 拥有证人名单 |
[11:25] | That hardly makes Eric Dorfman suspect number one. | 这并不足以让艾瑞克·多夫曼成为头号嫌疑人 |
[11:27] | In your opinion. | 是你认为 |
[11:30] | Yes, Your Honor, I’m sorry. | 对 法官大人 不好意思 |
[11:31] | I thought it was obvious, when I speak, it’s my opinion, | 很明显 我所说的言论都是”我认为”的 |
[11:33] | and when he speaks, it’s his. | 他所说的言论都是”他认为” |
[11:35] | Oh, boy. | 他要糗了 |
[11:37] | Mister…? | 你叫… |
[11:38] | Gardner, Your Honor. | 加德纳 法官大人 |
[11:40] | It is equally obvious that I’m a judge, | 还有一件事也很明显 我是一名法官 |
[11:41] | and yet you continually refer to me as “Your Honor.” | 你依然不停地称我为”法官大人” |
[11:44] | All I ask is that you do the same with your opinion, | 我只要求你对自己的观点加上”我认为” |
[11:46] | and remind yourself and the court | 目的是随时提醒你和法庭 |
[11:48] | that it is in fact your opinion. | 你所说的仅代表个人意见 |
[11:55] | Your Honor, if I could return to the facts. | 法官大人 请允许我继续陈述事实 |
[11:57] | Mr. Dorfman was one of four people to hold the witness list | 多夫曼是四位证人名单持有者之一 |
[12:00] | that was sealed under a court order. | 名单本是法令绝密的 |
[12:02] | There were carpet fibers found on the tarp covering Ms. Smith’s body | 在覆盖史密斯小姐尸体的帆布上 |
[12:04] | that came directly from Mr. Dorfman’s law firm. | 发现来自多夫曼律所的地毯纤维 |
[12:07] | And in our opinion, he was the only one with anything to gain | 我们认为 倘若史密斯小姐有何不测 |
[12:11] | if her name got out. | 多夫曼是唯一收益人 |
[12:12] | This is a vindictive prosecution and should be treated as such. | 这完全是报复性指控 请法官裁定 |
[12:16] | In my opinion. | 我认为 |
[12:17] | The court disagrees, Mr. Gardner, | 本庭不同意 加德纳先生 |
[12:19] | and orders pretrial detention. | 裁定允许拘留候审 |
[12:21] | I’ll see you both back here on Wednesday | 我们在周三早上九点的 |
[12:23] | 9:00 A.M. For pretrial motions. | 预审动议上再见 |
[12:26] | It’s their courtyard, | 在他们的地盘 |
[12:27] | – you play by their rules. – They’re so cocky. | -你得按他们的规矩来 -太自大了 |
[12:28] | It’s just another courtroom, | 不过是一间审判室而已 |
[12:30] | and they treat it like St. Peter’s. | 非搞得像圣彼得广场一样 |
[12:32] | Didn’t we agree to not take this? | 难道我们没达成共识 不接此案吗 |
[12:34] | No, we agreed to cut the flowers and paper cups. | 我们只达成共识 削减鲜花和纸杯的预算 |
[12:36] | The least I can do is take the cases I want. | 至少我有接案子的自由 |
[12:38] | You sure this isn’t pride? | 你确定不是自尊心作祟 |
[12:39] | Of course, it’s pride. What’s wrong with pride? | 当然是自尊心 自尊心怎么了 |
[12:41] | Pride built the pyramids. | 金字塔也是自尊心的产物 |
[12:42] | And Watergate. | 水门事件也是 |
[12:44] | God, those do look fake. | 天 这些花果然很假 |
[12:46] | Those are the real ones. | 这些是真花 |
[12:49] | Okay, four people had access to that witness list. | 有四人可以接触到证人名单 |
[12:51] | Find out who they were, where it went. | 弄清他们的身份以及名单去向 |
[12:53] | Rivers, the court clerk, Dorfman, the judge. | 里弗斯 法庭书记员 多夫曼 法官 |
[12:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:56] | Now, did they or anyone around them leak it? | 是否他们或是身边的人 泄露了名单 |
[12:59] | Also let’s look at the prosecution’s assumptions: | 我们再来研究一下控方的假设 |
[13:02] | the witness in this original case… | 此前案子的证人… |
[13:04] | Kelli Gerber Smith. | 凯莉·格柏·史密斯 |
[13:05] | Are we sure she was even actually murdered | 能否肯定 她确实是因涉及此案 |
[13:07] | due to the case? | 才被谋杀的吗 |
[13:08] | And if she was, did the killers really need the witness list | 就算是 凶手真的需要证人名单 |
[13:10] | to know she was going to testify? | 才得知她会出庭作证吗 |
[13:11] | How do we find that out? | 我们怎么才能确定 |
[13:13] | Go to Bishop. | 去问毕夏普 |
[13:16] | You want to go ask a drug kingpin | 你要去问一个大毒枭 |
[13:18] | whether he really needed a witness list to kill somebody? | 他是否需要证人名单才杀得了证人吗 |
[13:21] | Well, there’s probably a better way to put it. | 这个问法可能不太恰当 |
[13:23] | But in theory, he wants his lawyer out, too, | 但毕夏普也不想他的律师有麻烦 |
[13:25] | and if he could help steer us towards evidence | 他若能帮我们找到让多夫曼免罪的证据 |
[13:27] | that would exonerate Dorfman, that’d be good. | 何乐而不为呢 |
[13:29] | You up for it? | 你准备好去了吗 |
[13:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:41] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:44] | Mr. Bishop? | 毕夏普先生 |
[13:47] | So you’re my lawyer’s lawyer? | 你是我律师的律师 |
[13:48] | Actually, she is. | 其实 是她 |
[13:50] | Arms out, ladies. | 先搜身 女士们 |
[13:51] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[13:52] | The lawyers are on our side. Didn’t you hear, Tony? | 律师是我们这边的 你没听说吗 托尼 |
[13:54] | When we were picking sides, | 当初在选阵营的时候 |
[13:55] | they got the cops; we got the lawyers. | 那伙人选了警察 我们选了律师 |
[13:59] | Beautiful horses. | 马真骏 |
[14:00] | They’re not mine. | 不是我养的 |
[14:02] | Rich people need places to board them. | 有钱人需要地方来寄养它们 |
[14:03] | One of your legit businesses? | 算是你的合法生意 |
[14:05] | Hey, I’m all legit these days. | 我一直是守法公民 |
[14:07] | – Isn’t that right? – It is. | -对吗 托尼 -完全正确 |
[14:09] | So you wanted help with Dorfman? | 你们想帮多夫曼一把 |
[14:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:12] | I like him. | 我喜欢那家伙 |
[14:13] | Did he show you his rock collection? | 他给你看过那些岩石收藏了没 |
[14:14] | I think he just picked those rocks up off the street. | 我觉得只是他街上随便捡来的 |
[14:17] | Guy has these rocks from the top peaks from around the world. | 他收集世界各峰上的岩石 |
[14:19] | – Everest? – No, not that one yet. | -珠穆朗玛 -那个暂时还没有 |
[14:23] | Mountain climbing never made much sense to me. | 登山对我一向毫无意义 |
[14:25] | Bunch of idiots who just need something to do. | 有些白痴总得找点事来做 |
[14:28] | But he’s a good lawyer. | 但他确实是个好律师 |
[14:29] | And lucky. | 而且幸运的是 |
[14:31] | We didn’t even have to go to trial with that witness dying. | 因为证人死了 我们甚至不用出庭了 |
[14:33] | You mean being murdered. | 证人是被杀 |
[14:40] | Mr. Dorfman has been accused of leaking the witness’s identity, | 多夫曼先生被控 泄露证人身份 |
[14:43] | allowing you to murder her. | 使你能谋杀她 |
[14:47] | Well, as I’m sure you’re aware, | 我想你们应该知道 |
[14:49] | he didn’t do that because I didn’t do that. | 他没泄密 因为我没杀她 |
[14:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | But if you could steer us in the direction of what really happened, | 但你若能帮我们弄清真相 |
[14:55] | I think that could help Mr. Dorfman. | 将对多夫曼先生大有帮助 |
[14:57] | “What really happened”? | 真相 |
[15:01] | Is there some evidence | 有没有其他证据显示 |
[15:02] | that points to the murder happening for other reasons? | 这起谋杀是另有隐情的 |
[15:05] | Reasons that didn’t require the witness list. | 并且不需要证人名单 |
[15:11] | I own a chain of six sporting good stores, | 我拥有六家连锁运动专卖店 |
[15:13] | four restaurants, ten dry cleaners. | 四间饭店 十家干洗店 |
[15:15] | I am a businessman. | 我是个商人 |
[15:17] | So I don’t want you making the same mistake as the government, | 所以我不希望你们和政府犯同样的错误 |
[15:19] | thinking that, because of the color of my skin, I sell drugs. | 因为我是黑人 就断定我贩毒 |
[15:24] | Because that would be racism, wouldn’t it? | 那岂不是种族歧视了 不是吗 |
[15:33] | Well, this is an exciting day. | 今天很刺激 |
[15:34] | You wanted to come. | 是你自己要来的 |
[15:37] | So… | 那么 |
[15:39] | here’s the thing. | 听好了 |
[15:41] | I won’t say much, | 我要说的不多 |
[15:42] | I won’t answer questions, | 不会接受任何提问 |
[15:43] | but Bishop likes Mr. Dorfman, | 但毕夏普欣赏多夫曼先生 |
[15:45] | – thinks he got a raw deal. – We do, too. | -认为他受到了不公 -我们也同感 |
[15:49] | Rivers found the black SUV that carried this dead witness. | 里弗斯发现了载有证人尸体的黑色SUV |
[15:52] | Unfortunately, this SUV was never meant to be discovered, | 不幸的是 这辆SUV本没打算让人发现 |
[15:55] | so it may not be as clean as one would hope. | 所以这辆车也许在”清白”方面不尽如人意 |
[16:01] | Was Dorfman ever in this SUV? | 多夫曼上过这车吗 |
[16:05] | Again, if there is any attempt to subpoena | 我再说一次 如果法庭传唤我或者 |
[16:06] | or question myself or Mr. Bishop, we will deny this. | 毕夏普先生 我们会一口否定 |
[16:11] | But Rivers found the SUV two weeks ago, | 里弗斯在两周前就找到了车 |
[16:12] | right after the murder, and he’s kept it under wraps ever since. | 刚好在谋杀之后 但他一直未公开 |
[16:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:17] | Keep it out of your hands. | 为了不引起你们的注意 |
[16:18] | Surprise you at trial. | 到时在庭上将你们一军 |
[16:20] | We would advise you to fight its inclusion. | 建议辩护时 从SUV的证据条件下手 |
[16:24] | Talk about a pact with the devil. | 有人与恶魔定下契约 |
[16:26] | We’re taking trial advice from killers. | 我们却向杀手寻求法律辩护建议 |
[16:29] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[16:30] | This SUV was kept from us intentionally. | 他们刻意隐瞒这辆SUV的证据 |
[16:33] | The only reason the court knows about it at all | 法庭之所以能得知此证据的存在 |
[16:34] | is because we brought it up. | 全是因为我方提起的 |
[16:35] | It should be thrown out. | 该证据应被排除在外 |
[16:37] | I’ll give you some leeway, Rivers. Go ahead. | 里弗斯先生 请继续 |
[16:39] | In addition, Your Honor, | 法官大人 此外 |
[16:41] | we discovered an impression | 我们还发现了桌台上的便条 |
[16:43] | made on the console from a hastily written note– | 匆匆写下的便条留下的印迹 |
[16:45] | “Gerbre.” | 格柏 |
[16:47] | This of course was the middle name of the victim, | 这是受害者的中间名 |
[16:49] | and as you can see the last two letters were inverted. | 可以看出 最后两个字母写反了 |
[16:52] | This clearly matches the accidental inversion made on the witness list. | 凑巧的是 在我方提交的证人名单上 |
[16:58] | We submit it into evidence. | 那两字母也碰巧写反了 |
[16:59] | Objection! | 反对 |
[17:01] | Again, Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[17:02] | this evidence was intentionally withheld from us, | 他们再次刻意隐瞒此项证据 |
[17:04] | summarily removed from all exhibit lists, | 并从未在证物表中列出 |
[17:06] | and should be excluded. | 该项证物应被排除在外 |
[17:07] | In your opinion. | 你认为 |
[17:09] | Yes, in my opinion. | 是的 我认为 |
[17:10] | While Mr. Gardner and his white-shoe firm | 加德纳先生及其富人公司 |
[17:12] | may have the resources to process evidence expeditiously, | 有能力迅速的处理证据 |
[17:15] | in our opinion, Your Honor, | 法官大人 我们认为 |
[17:18] | the federal government does not. | 联邦政府不具有这种实力 |
[17:19] | Not according to your own lab’s time stamp. | 你们的实验室时间戳 可不是这么说的 |
[17:22] | In my opinion, | 我认为 |
[17:23] | Mr. Rivers was holding on to this key discovery evidence for weeks, | 里弗斯先生隐藏该项证据长达数周 |
[17:27] | Your Honor, lying to this court about its very existence. | 法官大人 他们向法庭隐瞒了这项证据 |
[17:31] | Mr. Gardner is working with old information, | 加德纳先生的信息有些滞后 |
[17:33] | in our opinion. | 我们认为 |
[17:34] | I would submit this revision of the evidence room stamp. | 我将提交修改后的证物间时间戳 |
[17:36] | Objection. | 反对 |
[17:37] | I’ll accept. Continue, Rivers. | 里弗斯先生请继续 |
[17:39] | Thank you. I would like to name… | 谢谢 我想列举 |
[17:41] | Excuse me, Your Honor, I objected. | 抱歉 法官大人 我反对 |
[17:43] | Yes, I know, Mr. Gardner, | 我知道 加德纳先生 |
[17:44] | and I accepted Mr. Rivers’ evidence. | 不过我接受里弗斯先生的证据 |
[17:46] | Yes, but you failed to rule. | 但您没有正式裁决 |
[17:49] | My ruling is implicit, Mr. Gardner. | 我的裁定是隐喻的 加德纳先生 |
[17:50] | Now, sit down. | 请坐下 |
[17:52] | No, it isn’t, Your Honor. | 不 法官大人 |
[17:53] | And I will sit down when you rule. | 等您裁定后 我才会坐下 |
[17:58] | Would you like to be held in contempt, Mr. Gardner? | 你想藐视法庭吗 加德纳先生 |
[18:00] | No, I would not, Your Honor, | 不 法官大人 |
[18:02] | but I would like a ruling on my objection. | 我希望您能裁定我的反对 |
[18:03] | You are trying my patience… | 你是在考验我的耐性 |
[18:06] | I understand that, | 我明白 法官大人 |
[18:08] | Your Honor, but we both know if you don’t use the proper | 不过你我都深知 您若不正式裁定 |
[18:10] | form of “Sustained” Or “Overruled,” | “反对有效”或者”反对无效” |
[18:12] | the matter can’t later be appealed. | 我将无法就此上诉 |
[18:13] | And I was surprised in reviewing your past court cases, | 我查阅您你以往的案子时 惊讶地发现 |
[18:17] | how often you encouraged lawyers to move on | 您常鼓励律师们继续陈述 |
[18:19] | without actually ruling, | 却不正式裁决 |
[18:21] | therefore avoided having your nonrulings overturned on appeal. | 以避免您的非裁决在之后的上诉中被推翻 |
[18:25] | In my opinion. | 我认为 |
[18:27] | Mr. Gardner, | 加德纳先生 |
[18:29] | I have never been quite so offended in all my years on the bench. | 我当法官这么多年 从未受过如此冒犯 |
[18:33] | I understand that, Your Honor, | 我理解 法官大人 |
[18:35] | but I still want a ruling. | 可我仍希望你能裁决 |
[18:36] | A ruling I can appeal. | 一个我可以申诉的裁决 |
[18:40] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[18:41] | this evidence is necessary for our prosecution. | 这项证据是控方的一项必要证据 |
[18:44] | A conviction is necessary for your prosecution. | 罪名成立对你们也很必要 |
[18:46] | That doesn’t make it a worthy argument. | 这并不能令之成立 |
[18:48] | – One hour for lunch. – Your Honor… | -午饭时间休息一小时 -法官大人 |
[18:49] | I said, one hour for lunch. | 我说 午饭时间休息一小时 |
[18:58] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[18:59] | – Do you have a map? – Do I have a what? | -你有地图吗 -什么 |
[19:01] | A map so I can show you where you live. | 用地图来指明你的所处之处 |
[19:03] | That, my friend, was a Chicago defense. | 刚才那是芝加哥式辩护 |
[19:05] | Get used to it. | 学着点 |
[19:19] | Even if the judge kicks the SUV, | 即便法官拒绝将SUV作为呈堂证供 |
[19:21] | which given my courtroom performance, | 不过鉴于我法庭上的表现 |
[19:22] | isn’t all that likely… | 这种可能性不大 |
[19:23] | – Although fun. – we still need to undercut | -不过很有趣 -我们仍需要 |
[19:25] | the carpet fibers from Dorfman’s office. | 辩驳多夫曼办公室的地毯纤维 |
[19:27] | That’s the only thing that ties him to the body. | 这是唯一能把他和尸体扯上关系的证据 |
[19:29] | Dorfman’s carpet is US Taupe Dream. | 多夫曼的地毯是梦之褐 |
[19:32] | – It’s one of the most common in the country. – Good. | -在国内很常见 -很好 |
[19:34] | – Anything on the witness list? – Yeah. | -证人名单上有发现吗 -有 |
[19:36] | Two other prosecutors in Rivers’ office had access to it. | 里弗斯办公室里的两名诉讼人见过名单 |
[19:39] | They were listed on the initial filing | 在里弗斯先生接手之前 |
[19:40] | before Rivers took over the case. | 最初的文件上已记录了名单 |
[19:42] | I’m data-mining them now to find any connection with Bishop’s crew. | 我正分析 看他们与毕夏普的手下是否有关 |
[19:45] | All right, Cary, you stay on the carpet. | 凯里 你继续调查地毯 |
[19:47] | And, Kalinda, you stay on the data-mining. | 凯琳达 你继续分析 |
[19:49] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[19:52] | I’ll go back to my office. | 我回办公室 |
[20:01] | – Yes, I do have a home. – Good. | -是的 我有家 -很好 |
[20:04] | Maybe you should try using it. | 或许你该回家 |
[20:06] | Interesting case? | 大案吗 |
[20:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:08] | May I help you, Mr. Gold? | 有什么可以效劳的 戈德先生 |
[20:11] | “Saint Alicia is not just sleeping with her boss, | “圣人艾丽西娅”不仅和她老板有染 |
[20:13] | she is also using him to get promoted.” | 她还利用他获得升迁 |
[20:16] | Upriser7– a tweet. | Upriser7发的消息 |
[20:17] | About, uh, two hours ago. | 大概两小时前 |
[20:19] | – About me? – Yes. And Peter. | -是说我吗 -是的 还有彼得 |
[20:22] | But mostly you. | 主要是你 |
[20:24] | At first, | 起初 |
[20:25] | I thought it was intended to derail Peter’s campaign, | 我以为这些谣言是为了打击彼得 |
[20:28] | but then I realized, no… it’s about you. | 后来我意识到 这是打击你的 |
[20:31] | We’re just collateral damage. | 我们只是受你牵连而已 |
[20:33] | – This is on the Internet? – Yes. | -这些消息遍布网上吗 -是的 |
[20:35] | And Ben Smith just linked to it as part of a remainder item, | 本·史密斯刚将其链接放进博客 |
[20:38] | so it may get wider play. | 可能会闹得更大 |
[20:41] | Please excuse the melodrama, | 原谅我这么问 |
[20:43] | but do you think there’s anybody here who’s got it out for you? | 你觉得哪个同事可能会散播这些谣言 |
[20:51] | Young guy, 12:00? | 正前方的男人吗 |
[20:54] | But would he know that you and Peter are in separate rooms? | 但他能知道你和彼得分房睡吗 |
[20:57] | That’s in here? | 这也上网了吗 |
[20:58] | Even mentions the name of the moving company that put the bed in. | 甚至提及了送床的搬家公司的名字 |
[21:03] | “Saint Alicia” Doesn’t sound like him. | “圣人艾丽西娅”不像是他的口气 |
[21:05] | That’s the thing about the Internet. | 网上就是这样的 |
[21:07] | Nobody sounds like they seem. | 网上网下截然不同 |
[21:15] | Want to make a call, Mrs. Florrick? | 要我替你打个电话吗 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:16] | No, um, I just… | 不是 我只是… |
[21:18] | It’s… | 那个.. |
[21:23] | You know the movers who came out last week to put in the bed? | 你记得上周把床送去我家的搬家公司吧 |
[21:27] | Your apartment? Yes. | 认识 |
[21:27] | Is there any way Cary could’ve heard about that? | 凯里有可能听到这些吗 |
[21:30] | Heard the movers put in another bed? | 听到搬家公司搬了一张床吗 |
[21:32] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不可能 |
[21:35] | No, I don’t mean on purpose. | 我不是说他故意偷听 |
[21:38] | – I’m discreet, Mrs. Florrick. – Yes, of course. | -我为人谨慎 福瑞克夫人 -我知道 |
[21:40] | It’s not… it’s just, you know, the Bluetooth. | 那个…可能是蓝牙的原因 |
[21:42] | Sometimes you can be near someone… | 当你靠近别人的时候… |
[21:46] | Never mind. Forget it. | 算了 当我没问 |
[22:18] | Yes, hello. Um, can you stop Mr. Gold from leaving? | 你好 麻烦你拦住戈德先生 |
[22:21] | I think he left… | 他落下了一些东西 |
[22:26] | My mistake. Uh, never mind. | 看错了 抱歉 |
[23:00] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[23:02] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[23:02] | Can you come into my office? | 来一下我办公室 |
[23:06] | Certainly, ma’am. | 当然可以 太太 |
[23:08] | Can you look inside that bag? | 往那包里瞧一瞧 |
[23:17] | Where did that come from? | 从哪来的 |
[23:18] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[23:24] | $200,000 and the vague whiff of marijuana. | 20万 还有股大麻的味道 |
[23:32] | – What did you say to him? – Bishop? | -你跟他说了什么 -毕夏普吗 |
[23:34] | Nothing. We just asked about the murder. | 什么也没说 我们只问了谋杀案的事 |
[23:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:36] | And why does it smell like a frat house in here? | 怎么有股男生抽大麻的味道 |
[23:42] | Bishop? | 毕夏普 |
[23:43] | Our best guess. | 最合理的猜测 |
[23:45] | I’ll make the call. | 我来打电话 |
[23:48] | It’s your retainer. | 这是你的聘用定金 |
[23:50] | I didn’t know you were hiring. | 我不知道你在招人 |
[23:52] | I’m not. | 我没招人 |
[23:53] | I need new lawyers. | 我需要新的律师 |
[23:57] | Don’t you already have representation? | 你不是已经有代理律师了吗 |
[23:59] | In jail. | 他进监狱了 |
[24:01] | I need someone now. | 我得找个现成的 |
[24:03] | Business is piling up. | 生意都堆积如山了 |
[24:04] | This is a bit unorthodox. | 这有点不太合常理 |
[24:06] | We represent your current lawyer. | 我们是你现任律师的律师 |
[24:07] | Yes. My experience is lawyers are good | 是 经验告诉我 律师很善于 |
[24:10] | at making the unorthodox orthodox. | 令不合常理之事 符合常理 |
[24:13] | Why us? | 为什么选我们 |
[24:15] | One of my aides saw him in court. | 我有个助手在法庭上见过他 |
[24:18] | I was off-script. | 我当时有点激动 |
[24:20] | Nice touch bringing the black guy. | 把这黑人带上 很聪明 |
[24:22] | For your information, I’m an equity partner. | 抱歉 我是合伙人 |
[24:25] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[24:27] | None of your business. | 与你无关 |
[24:30] | I have a corporation, | 我有个公司 |
[24:32] | a large one, | 大公司 |
[24:34] | with a lot of employees. | 有很多员工 |
[24:36] | And they sometimes get into trouble. | 他们有时惹上些麻烦 |
[24:38] | I need a firm to look after their interests and mine. | 我需要事务所照看我和他们的利益 |
[24:41] | Help me make the best financial and legal decisions. | 帮我做出最佳的财务和法律决策 |
[24:45] | I pay well. I pay on time. | 我付的报酬很高 从不拖欠 |
[24:47] | And I help those who help me. | 而且我有恩必报 |
[24:53] | You have a DUI | 你有一桩酒醉驾驶指控 |
[24:55] | involving the Baja Fund CEO. | 牵涉到巴哈基金总经理 |
[24:57] | I could tell you things that would | 我知道一些事儿 |
[24:59] | help you with the arresting officer. | 能帮你对付负责逮捕的警官 |
[25:11] | I met your husband once. | 我见过你丈夫 |
[25:13] | Taller than I expected. | 比我想的还高 |
[25:14] | Yes, he is tall. | 是的 他个子高 |
[25:17] | Electronic monitoring’s a bitch, isn’t it? | 电子监控很讨厌 是吧 |
[25:19] | They don’t validate. | 他们没有法律效力 |
[25:20] | How can they not validate? | 凭什么没有法律效力 |
[25:22] | They’re going to argue about this, | 他们一定会咬住这点 |
[25:23] | then they’re going to say “Yes.” | 而且准备说”是” |
[25:25] | – Maybe. – No. No “Maybe” | -也许 -不 没有也许 |
[25:27] | Money makes things predictable, | 金钱让事情好办得多 |
[25:29] | so here’s your signing bonus: | 我给你一份签约奖金 |
[25:32] | This Rivers– I have something. | 这个里弗斯 我有料 |
[25:35] | It isn’t the same as Sheffrin-Marks. | 这跟谢弗林公司不一样 |
[25:37] | – You don’t even believe that. – How’s it different? | -你自己都不信 -有什么不同吗 |
[25:39] | You know how many kids died from their asthma medicine? | 你知道有多少孩子死于哮喘药 |
[25:41] | Oh, my God, the sophistry here is just blinding. | 天哪 这诡辩真能掩人耳目 |
[25:43] | Sheffrin-Marks has white employees in suits. | 谢弗林公司的员工是穿制服的白人 |
[25:45] | Bishop’s crew has African-American men… | 毕夏普的团队则是黑人 |
[25:47] | Don’t try to sell this on the back of racism! | 别摆种族歧视的这一套 |
[25:49] | Sheffrin-Marks didn’t set out to murder anyone. | 谢弗林公司没故意谋杀任何人 |
[25:51] | Shane Marx, Paul Din, | 谢恩·马克思 保罗·迪恩 |
[25:53] | Johnathan Graham– all murderers. | 乔纳森·格雷厄姆 全都是杀人犯 |
[25:55] | Accused murderers. | 是被控杀人 |
[25:56] | Now who’s the sophist? | 现在谁是诡辩家 |
[25:58] | We’re not in a court of law, Diane. | 我们不是在法庭上 戴安 |
[26:00] | It’s just you and me. | 现在就咱俩 |
[26:02] | We represent murderers. | 我们为杀人犯辩护 |
[26:04] | We get them off. | 就要设法替他们脱罪 |
[26:05] | No. We keep the courts honest. | 不 我们维护法庭的诚信 |
[26:07] | And why shouldn’t the courts be kept honest about Bishop? | 为什么法庭不对毕夏普诚信 |
[26:09] | Everybody deserves representation. | 每个人都有权得到辩护 |
[26:11] | Does that stop suddenly when it comes to… | 这项原则突然不适用了 因为对象是 |
[26:13] | A criminal organization | 一个犯罪组织 |
[26:14] | whose sole purpose is to sell drugs | 唯一目的就是贩毒 |
[26:16] | and to murder to control territory? | 并以杀人来控制某个地方 |
[26:18] | Sure. Put it any way you want, it’s still a true statement. | 随你怎么说 事情就是这样 |
[26:24] | We’re doing this for the money. | 我们做这些就为了钱 |
[26:25] | Of course we are. | 当然 |
[26:27] | We’re not a charity. | 我们不是慈善机构 |
[26:28] | We do this or we lay off half of Acquisitions. | 不这么做 就得解雇一半员工 |
[26:31] | That’s ten lawyers and ten families. | 那可是10个律师和10个家庭 |
[26:33] | Not to mention your season tickets. | 还有你的赛季套票 |
[26:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:40] | He gave a parting piece of information about Rivers. | 他给了关于里弗斯的重要转折点信息 |
[26:44] | What? | 什么 |
[26:45] | Rivers was sleeping with Kelli Gerber Smith, | 里弗斯与凯莉·格柏·史密斯有染 |
[26:47] | the murdered witness. | 那位被谋杀的证人 |
[26:58] | – Objection, Your Honor. – Overruled. | -反对 法官大人 -驳回 |
[27:01] | How’s that, Mr. Gardner? Do you approve of that? | 满意了吗 加德纳先生 你同意吗 |
[27:03] | I do. Thank you, Your Honor. | 同意 谢谢你 法官大人 |
[27:04] | So, if there are no more pretrial motions | 如果没有其他预审动议 |
[27:06] | maybe we can move this along. | 我们可以继续 |
[27:08] | Actually, the defense requests that AUSA Rivers be disqualified | 事实上 辩方要求取消助理检察官里弗斯 |
[27:11] | as prosecution’s representative. | 作为控方代理人的资格 |
[27:13] | On what grounds? | 什么理由 |
[27:14] | That’s my question, Mr. Rivers. | 那是我的问题 里弗斯先生 |
[27:16] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[27:17] | On what grounds, Mr. Gardner? | 什么理由 加德纳先生 |
[27:19] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[27:19] | this is a signed affidavit from the clerk | 这是湖滨街旅馆的职员证词 |
[27:22] | at the Lake Avenue Motel saying that Mr. Rivers | 证明里弗斯先生 |
[27:26] | spent the night with Kelli Gerber Smith | 和凯莉·格柏·史密斯 |
[27:27] | on nine occasions. | 在那过夜9次 |
[27:32] | Relevance, Your Honor? | 质疑相关性 法官大人 |
[27:33] | Your Honor, do I even need to respond? | 法官大人 我还需要回答吗 |
[27:36] | Is this true, Counselor? | 是真的吗 律师 |
[27:40] | Uh, Your Honor… | 法官大人 |
[27:40] | Answer the question, Mr. Rivers. | 回答我的问题 里弗斯先生 |
[27:44] | Yes. | 是真的 |
[27:45] | But I assure Your Honor that it will in no way affect | 但我向您保证这丝毫不会影响 |
[27:48] | my ability to prosecute this case. | 我对此案的指控 |
[27:52] | Motion denied, Mr. Gardner. | 动议被否决 加德纳先生 |
[27:54] | However, I am reconsidering the SUV. | 不过 我要重新考虑SUV的事 |
[28:01] | How did you find that out? | 你怎么发现的 |
[28:02] | How? Inside source. | 怎么 内部消息 |
[28:04] | Too bad it didn’t disqualify Rivers. | 没把里弗斯撤下来 真遗憾 |
[28:05] | We didn’t want it to. | 我们没打算那样 |
[28:06] | It undercut the judge’s trust in Rivers | 已经动摇了法官对里弗斯的信任 |
[28:08] | and got her to kick the SUV. | 而且使她驳除SUV |
[28:12] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[28:13] | Do you have a second? | 有时间吗 |
[28:14] | Sure. What’s up? | 有 什么事 |
[28:17] | Are you tweeting about me? | 你是不是在twitter爆我的料 |
[28:20] | Am I tweeting about you? | 我爆你的料 |
[28:22] | Are you Upriser7? | 你是不是Upriser7 |
[28:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:26] | Someone’s gossiping online about me. | 有人在网上说我的闲话 |
[28:29] | And you thought it was me? | 你认为是我 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:33] | Yeah, thanks. Yeah, it’s good to be working with you, too. | 是 谢谢 和你共事真愉快 |
[28:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:45] | In here, hon. | 进来 |
[28:48] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[28:51] | Where’s…? | 他在哪 |
[28:52] | In the shower. Kids are in bed. | 在淋浴房 孩子们睡了 |
[28:53] | I let them watch a little TV. | 我让他们看了会儿电视 |
[28:56] | Have you ever seen When a Stranger Calls? | 你有没有看过《来电惊魂》 |
[28:59] | The movie? | 那部电影 |
[29:00] | A long time ago. Hmm. | 很久以前看过 |
[29:03] | We just traced the IP address for the last anonymous tweet. | 我们追踪到了最新匿名爆料的IP地址 |
[29:07] | And? | 结果呢 |
[29:08] | It’s coming from inside the house. | IP出自你家 |
[29:12] | No, just a bit of an emergency. | 没什么 就是有点急事 |
[29:14] | Rivers found another way to get the SUV in. | 里弗斯又想办法把SUV作为证据了 |
[29:16] | Through the GPS. | 他要引用GPS数据 |
[29:18] | So I’ll need you to come in. Sorry. | 所以你得来一趟 抱歉 |
[29:20] | No, it’s all right. | 没什么 我这就去 |
[29:21] | Um, I’ll probably be half an hour. | 大概半小时到 |
[29:23] | Great. Thanks. | 好 麻烦你了 |
[29:24] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[29:27] | Is that Will? | 是威尔吗 |
[29:28] | Yes. I have to go back in. | 对 我得回公司去 |
[29:31] | So what do you think? | 这事儿你怎么看 |
[29:32] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[29:35] | Maybe one of them is angry. | 也许某个孩子很生气 |
[29:37] | Either about me running again or… | 要么是不满我再次竞选 要么… |
[29:39] | – Or me at work. – Yeah. | -不满我忙于工作 -对 |
[29:42] | Do you really think it’s possible that our children would do that? | 你觉得 咱孩子可能这么做吗 |
[29:46] | It’s crazy, Peter. | 这太离谱了 彼得 |
[29:47] | Maybe someone was using our Wi-Fi without us knowing? | 也许有人蹭了咱家的无线 |
[29:50] | Eli’s checking it. | 伊莱在查 |
[29:52] | But we still have to talk to them. | 但咱还是得问问他俩 |
[29:55] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[29:56] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[30:04] | All-nighter? | 整夜加班? |
[30:05] | No, just a few more hours. | 不 几小时而已 |
[30:10] | I found condoms in your bedside table. | 我在你床头柜里 发现了安全套 |
[30:17] | I was looking for your letter opener. | 我本来是要找拆信刀 |
[30:20] | I thought maybe they belonged to Zach. | 我想过 安全套可能是扎克的 |
[30:22] | You know, you found them in his room. | 也许是你从他房间没收的 |
[30:23] | But then I thought, you wouldn’t take them. | 但转念一想 你不会没收 |
[30:25] | You’d have a sensible conversation with him about responsibility. | 你会教导他 做个负责任的孩子 |
[30:29] | So then, I thought they were yours. | 于是 我觉得安全套是你的 |
[30:31] | But that didn’t make sense because you have an IUD. | 但这说不通 你有避孕环啊 |
[30:33] | I had it removed. | 移除了 |
[30:36] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[30:38] | So condoms do make sense? | 看来安全套说得通了 |
[30:39] | They do. | 是啊 |
[30:43] | For who? | 和谁? |
[30:53] | Check it, Peter. | 翻吧 彼得 |
[30:54] | I said I was looking for your letter opener. | 我说了 我只是在找拆信刀 |
[30:56] | I have other drawers, too. | 我还有其它抽屉 |
[30:57] | Did you check these ones? | 这几个翻了没 |
[30:59] | – I said that I was looking… – How about over here? | -我说了我是在找… -再翻翻这儿 |
[31:00] | – Did you check this drawer? – What is it you need to hear from me? | -翻这个抽屉没 -你还要我怎么说 |
[31:03] | I will never touch another woman again. | 我再也不会碰别的女人了 |
[31:04] | What do you want, a prize, Peter? | 我是不是还得奖励你啊 彼得 |
[31:07] | It seems to be the minimum prerequisite. | 忠诚是最起码的要求 |
[31:08] | For both of us. | 对你同样适用 |
[31:14] | Then trust me. | 那就相信我 |
[31:16] | Then don’t go to work tonight. | 那今晚就别去上班 |
[31:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:41] | But the GPS isn’t the same as the SUV in our opinion. | 我方认为 GPS和SUV是两码事 |
[31:44] | It’s contained in the SUV in my opinion. | 但我认为 GPS是车载装置 |
[31:46] | But the data is separate and tracked through satellite imaging… | 但数据是独立的 来自于卫星图像 |
[31:49] | Which is only accessed through the SUV, which was thrown out! | 通过SUV才能获得数据 但SUV已被排除 |
[31:52] | Your Honor, the GPS shows | 法官大人 GPS显示 |
[31:54] | this SUV drove right from Mr. Dorfman’s office | 这辆SUV在命案当晚 |
[31:56] | to the site where the body was dumped on the night of the murder. | 正是从多夫曼的律所 开到抛尸地点 |
[31:58] | You have no proof my client was in the SUV | 无证据表明 我的当事人在此期间 |
[32:00] | or at his office at those times! | 在SUV车里 或在律所 |
[32:02] | This isn’t about Mr. Dorfman pulling the trigger. | 多夫曼是否开枪不重要 |
[32:04] | We don’t need to prove that, Your Honor, in our opinion. | 我们无需证明这点 法官大人 |
[32:07] | This is about whether or not he was complicit in the witness’ death. | 问题在于 他是不是同谋 |
[32:10] | – And the inference is that… – Was the GPS factory installed? | -我们推断 -GPS是否汽车厂原配 |
[32:12] | What? I don’t know. | 什么 我不知道 |
[32:15] | How is that relevant, Mr. Gardner? | 这有什么关系 加德纳先生 |
[32:16] | If the GPS was installed at the factory, it should be considered | 如果GPS是出厂原配的 |
[32:19] | part of the automobile regardless of whether or not the tracking | 理应被视为汽车的一部分 |
[32:22] | information was pulled from satellite technology. | 无论跟踪信息是否来自于卫星 |
[32:24] | The GPS was manufactured by Botheon, Incorporated, Your Honor. | GPS由波塞恩公司生产 法官大人 |
[32:27] | Not General Motors. | 并非通用汽车 |
[32:28] | A separate corporate entity | 这是一家独立的公司 |
[32:30] | that uses separate satellites that gather information. | 使用独立的卫星收集信息 |
[32:33] | Therefore, we should be able to introduce this information into evidence. | 所以 应该可以将GPS数据作为证据 |
[32:36] | Overruled, Mr. Gardner. | 抗议驳回 加德纳先生 |
[32:38] | The GPS data is allowed into evidence. | GPS数据可以作为证据 |
[32:41] | We’re still looking for ways to undercut the GPS, | 我们仍在设法排除GPS数据 |
[32:44] | but we need to know: | 但我们需要知道 |
[32:45] | Were you at your law office that night? | 当晚 你在律所吗 |
[32:48] | The night of the murder? Yes. | 命案当晚? 在 |
[32:51] | But you didn’t talk to or see any of the Bishop crew? | 但你没看到或接触毕夏普的人 |
[32:55] | No. | 没有 |
[32:56] | Then why were they at your office? | 那他们为什么在你律所 |
[32:57] | Because this GPS has them at your office. | GPS数据显示他们在你律所 |
[33:00] | I don’t know. They could’ve been parked there for all we know. | 不知道 我们觉得他们可能只是停车在此 |
[33:03] | All “we” Know? Who’s we? | “我们”指谁 |
[33:05] | We. | 我们 |
[33:06] | Dad and me. | 我和我爸 |
[33:08] | You were there? | 你也在场 |
[33:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:13] | Okay, we’ll try to do what we can to undercut the GPS. | 好吧 我们会尽力排除GPS |
[33:18] | – Thanks. – Mrs. Florrick. | -多谢 -福瑞克太太 |
[33:20] | Could you stay a minute? | 能留一下吗 |
[33:23] | No, Tammy. We’re fine. | 没事 塔米 |
[33:37] | Your daughter had access to the witness list and she leaked it to Bishop. | 你女儿看到证人名单 并交给了毕夏普 |
[33:41] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[33:43] | To win the case? | 为了打赢官司? |
[33:45] | I had a struggling firm. | 我的律所经营困难 |
[33:47] | She wanted to show Bishop we could handle his business. | 她想向毕夏普证明 我们足够胜任 |
[33:49] | And you, you knew? | 你知情吗 |
[33:52] | – Well, then that’s your defense. – No. | -你可凭此辩护 -不 |
[33:55] | You even think of using her to free me, and I’ll confess. | 你若想牺牲她来为我脱罪 我会认罪的 |
[33:58] | She’s not my client. | 她不是我的当事人 |
[33:59] | I am your client and I will confess. | 我是你的当事人 我会认罪 |
[34:03] | Eric, this… I don’t think you understand. | 艾瑞克 我觉得你没搞清楚 |
[34:07] | With that information, Bishop will kill her. | 这样的话 毕夏普会杀了她 |
[34:09] | No. He knows if he moves against her, | 不会 他知道 他要是敢动她 |
[34:12] | I’ll tell Rivers everything. | 我会把一切都告诉里弗斯 |
[34:15] | I’ve got some files socked away, | 我这儿存着一些文件 |
[34:17] | and attorney-client privilege be damned. | 我会让保密协定见鬼去 |
[34:19] | Then what are you going to do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[34:20] | Because if I found out your daughter leaked the witness list, | 既然我知道了是你女儿泄露证人名单 |
[34:23] | Rivers can’t be far behind. | 里弗斯也早晚会知道 |
[34:29] | Will you take a message to Bishop for me? | 能帮我给毕夏普递个话吗 |
[34:43] | It’s not a big deal. | 这不是什么大事 |
[34:45] | I won’t have a talk. | 我不会训你们 |
[34:47] | No scolding, no mothering, just… | 不会责骂或教育你们 只是… |
[34:50] | I want to know. | 我要知道实情 |
[34:51] | Well, I don’t tweet. | 我不写微博 |
[34:57] | Y-you guys think that…? | 你们难道认为… |
[34:59] | Mom, this is stupid. | 妈妈 这太愚蠢了 |
[35:01] | Don’t say “stupid.” | 别说什么”愚蠢” |
[35:02] | There were two IP addresses used: | 微博博主来自2个IP地址 |
[35:04] | the Internet at your school and here. | 你们学校 还有咱家 |
[35:07] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[35:08] | This is like a police state. | 像审犯人一样 |
[35:10] | Don’t be melodramatic. | 别这么耸人听闻 |
[35:11] | I’m asking you a question. | 我不过是问个问题 |
[35:13] | – No, you’re not. – You’re not saying “No.” | -你这不叫问问题 -你没否认 |
[35:15] | Grace, don’t. | 格蕾丝 你闭嘴 |
[35:18] | You didn’t do this? | 你没有做这事吗 |
[35:19] | You didn’t write these things? | 那微博不是你写的吗 |
[35:20] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -怎么 |
[35:23] | Let’s at least pretend | 我们至少假装一下 |
[35:24] | we know what happened here the last six months. | 知道这半年来发生了什么 |
[35:26] | That was different. | 那事情性质不一样 |
[35:28] | We didn’t tell you about the pictures, | 我们没告诉你相片的事 |
[35:30] | because they were trying to hurt you. | 因为他们别有用心想伤害你 |
[35:32] | It was a lie, Zack. | 那也是谎言 扎克 |
[35:33] | And not one. | 而且不止一次 |
[35:35] | It was over and over again. | 而是一遍又一遍 |
[35:38] | But a lie like lying about having Jews in your basement. | 但那就好比偷偷收留犹太人一样 |
[35:44] | You know, like, with the Nazis. | 躲避纳粹 |
[35:48] | Let’s trust each other again. | 我们再相互信任一下 |
[35:51] | My defenses are down. | 我放下防备 |
[35:54] | Let’s go. Just tell me. | 开始吧 告诉我就行 |
[35:56] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[36:04] | He did it. | 是他干的 |
[36:06] | That’s the way he and Becca talk all the time. | 他和贝卡就是这样一直聊天的 |
[36:12] | Uh, not really how I wanted it to, but… | 虽然不是我预料的方式 但是 |
[36:15] | – Yeah, I know what you mean. – I don’t know… | -我懂你的意思 -我不知道 |
[36:16] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[36:19] | She’s still in class. | 她还在上课呢 |
[36:22] | Will you excuse us, ladies? | 请让我们单独谈谈 女士们 |
[36:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:34] | Have you got a problem? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[36:35] | That depends, Upriser7? | 视情况而定了 Upriser7 |
[36:39] | Oh, so what are you, like, the Internet police? | 你是什么人 网络警察吗 |
[36:41] | No, just an interested bystander | 只是一个旁观者 |
[36:43] | who wants to protect his six-figure income. | 想维护好自己六位数的收入 |
[36:45] | So, you and Zack talk a lot. | 你和扎克交流得很多 |
[36:47] | He talks a lot about his parents, is that it? | 他说了很多关于他父母的话 对吗 |
[36:50] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[36:52] | – Have I been a bad girl? – No, | -我做了坏女孩吗 -没有 |
[36:55] | Dear Becca, because that would only | 亲爱的贝卡 因为那只会让你 |
[36:58] | make you want to do it again. | 想再次这么干 |
[37:00] | You know what you’ve been? | 知道你一直以来像什么吗 |
[37:02] | Gum on the bottom of my shoe. | 我皮鞋底下的那块口香糖 |
[37:04] | Spoiled little brat who will get pregnant at 17, | 被宠坏了的小女孩 会在17岁时怀孕 |
[37:08] | have an abortion at 18 | 18岁时去堕胎 |
[37:09] | and meet some sweaty frat boy over spring break, | 然后在寒假时遇见某个浪子 |
[37:12] | and work as a dental hygienist until the day you die. | 最后做个牙科保洁员直至老死 |
[37:15] | And you… | 而你呢 |
[37:18] | you’re a perv. | 你是个变态 |
[37:33] | You better get your story straight, perv. | 你最好快编个故事 变态 |
[37:39] | Oh, Mr. Gold. I’m sorry. | 戈德先生 不好意思 |
[37:41] | Don’t worry, Officer. | 不担心 警官 |
[37:43] | Just a daughter of a friend of mine. | 她是我一个朋友的女儿 |
[37:44] | She’s all right now. | 她现在没事了 |
[37:45] | Aren’t you, Becca? | 是吧 贝卡 |
[37:49] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[37:56] | See, I have a lot of friends, | 我有很多朋友 |
[37:57] | I’m sure you do, too, but only difference is, | 你也有朋友 但不同之处在于 |
[38:01] | my friends are not in homeroom. | 我的朋友们不在教室里 |
[38:04] | So I want you to listen to me. | 所以你给我听清楚了 |
[38:06] | Stop tweeting. | 别再写微博了 |
[38:08] | If you tweet, | 你若再写 |
[38:10] | I will know you tweet and I will… | 我会知道 然后我会 |
[38:14] | Have you seen Drag Me to Hell? | 看过《堕入地狱》吗[恐怖片] |
[38:17] | It will be just like that. | 下场会是一样 |
[38:19] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:22] | I want to hear the words. | 我要你亲口回答 |
[38:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:28] | Good. And enjoy high school. | 很好 好好享受高中时光吧 |
[38:31] | It really is the best time of your life. | 那可真的是一生中最美好的时刻 |
[38:42] | This way, gentlemen. | 这边走 先生们 |
[38:43] | My name is Tony Gurstelle, | 我叫托尼·居斯特尔 |
[38:44] | and I am guiltyof the murder of Kelli Gerber… | 是我杀害了凯莉·格柏 |
[38:48] | – He’s surrendering himself freely! – Get out of my way! | -他是来自首的 -别挡着我 |
[38:50] | I acted alone and with no consultation from anybody else. | 仅为我个人行为 未与任何人协商 |
[38:53] | I had no access to the witness list | 我没有接触到证人列表 |
[38:56] | or any other information other than my own. | 或者除我自己所掌握的消息以外的信息 |
[38:58] | I don’t have anything further to add… | 此外我无话可说 |
[39:01] | – What kind of deal did you make? – You got your murderer. | -你们做了什么样的交易 -你抓到谋杀犯了 |
[39:03] | Come on, what kind of deal did you make with Bishop? | 少来 你和毕夏普做了什么交易 |
[39:06] | Do you expect an answer? Really? | 你真想知道答案吗 |
[39:08] | What kind of deals do you make every day? | 你每天会做多少交易 |
[39:10] | With drug dealers, killers? | 和毒枭 杀人犯们 |
[39:12] | I am in pursuit of the good. | 我是在寻求正义 |
[39:17] | You’re in pursuit of your own sanctity. | 你只是寻求自身的神圣 |
[39:19] | Take your suspect. | 带走你的嫌疑犯 |
[39:21] | He killed your girlfriend. | 他杀了你的女朋友 |
[39:23] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[39:25] | You wake up with fleas, Counselor. | 近墨者黑 律师 |
[39:30] | You pay your rent, | 你付得起房租 |
[39:31] | you go to your restaurants, | 上得起高级餐厅 |
[39:34] | but you still wake up with fleas. | 但近墨者黑 |
[39:48] | I’m firing you. | 我打算辞退你们 |
[39:51] | No reflection on your work. | 不是对你们的工作不满 |
[39:53] | I just feel more comfortable with Dorfman. | 我只是觉得和多夫曼相处更融洽 |
[39:55] | And keeping the evidence he has on you secret? | 并保证他手里的证据一直保密 |
[39:58] | Well, that doesn’t hurt. | 那无关紧要 |
[39:59] | Good work on his defense, by the way. | 顺便说一下 辩护得很精彩 |
[40:00] | Good work on your deal. | 你的交易也很棒 |
[40:02] | Dorfman keeps everything he knows under wraps | 多夫曼避而不言 |
[40:05] | and you turn over the murderer. | 你交出了谋杀犯 |
[40:07] | Well, we only ended up there because of your defense. | 能如此谢幕 也多亏了你的辩护 |
[40:12] | Look, we can work with Dorfman and share your business. | 我们能和多夫曼合作 分享你的事业 |
[40:14] | No, thanks. | 不用了 多谢 |
[40:16] | I need an up-and-comer. | 我需要一个进取心强的 |
[40:17] | Someone who’s hungry. | 一个如饥似渴的人 |
[40:19] | You don’t think we’re hungry? | 你觉得我们不够饥渴吗 |
[40:22] | Not like Dorfman. | 不如多夫曼 |
[40:24] | Guy’s a mountain climber. | 那家伙是登山爱好者 |
[40:29] | Sorry it didn’t work out. | 不能合作 很遗憾 |
[40:39] | So, I’m pitching our firm to this drug dealer. | 我想靠这毒枭来挽救事务所 |
[40:43] | I’m telling him we’ll validate for parking again. | 我告诉他我们又能免费停车了 |
[40:50] | They don’t teach you that at law school. | 法学院可不教这些 |
[40:52] | And he said, no. | 他却拒绝了 |
[40:57] | He said he looked at our financials | 他说他看过我们的财务状况 |
[40:59] | and he thinks we have a year left. | 觉得我们只能维持一年 |
[41:09] | So what are we going to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[41:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:13] | Lay off Acquisitions? | 裁员吗 |
[41:15] | Or split up. | 或是分道扬镳 |
[41:17] | Do you want that? | 你想那样做吗 |
[41:18] | It’s an option. | 是一个选择 |
[41:19] | I take my people, you take yours. | 我带走我的人 你带走你的 |
[41:23] | Or we could shop for another drug dealer. | 或者我们再觊觎另一个毒枭 |
[41:28] | Hey, they’re the only ones making money these days. | 当今经济环境下 只有他们在挣钱 |
[41:34] | Or find a third partner. | 或者再找人入伙 |
[41:39] | How does that work? | 怎么做 |
[41:40] | Find a replacement for Stern. | 找个人代替斯特恩 |
[41:42] | Bring him in as equal partner. | 成为对等合伙人 |
[41:43] | Somebody with a client list, some equity. | 找个有客户资源的 有资产的 |
[41:47] | You’re okay with giving up a third? | 你愿意只占三分之一吗 |
[41:48] | Of what, a sinking ship? | 下沉中的船的三分之一吗 |
[41:50] | Sure. | 当然愿意 |
[41:52] | We’ll kill each other if we don’t find a referee. | 找不到调解人 我们会杀了对方的 |
[41:55] | A third partner? | 第三合伙人 |
[41:58] | Someone neutral, someone we both agree on? | 一个中立对象 我们都赞同的人 |
[42:08] | An optimism fills the void. | 乐观精神填补了这片空白 |
[42:10] | – I think that’s alcohol. – Just as good. | -我想是酒精的作用 -同样很棒 |
[42:24] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你想清楚了 -是的 |
[42:26] | Come on. Let’s go before I change my mind. | 快 趁我改变主意以前我们快走 |
[42:30] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[42:31] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快来 我们走 |
[42:32] | Just one second. | 就一会 |
[42:34] | I need to get something of mine. | 我要拿点东西 |