时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Good Wife… | 《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I found the receipt, but it’s not under Florrick. | 我找到了收据 但署名不是福瑞克 |
[00:05] | Could the name be Kozko? | 署名是科兹克吗 |
[00:07] | If you accidentally cross the line… | 如果你不小心过了线 |
[00:10] | then you’ll receive a telephone call from our monitoring center. | 我们的监控中心就会来电询问 |
[00:12] | You need to answer that call within five rings | 你必须在铃响5声之内接起电话 |
[00:14] | or you’re terminated from the program. Do you understand? | 否则保释就将终止 明白吗 |
[00:16] | I understand. | 明白 |
[00:20] | – It’s over. – What is? | -结束了 -什么 |
[00:22] | Us. Me caring. | 我们 我的在乎 |
[00:24] | Me actually thinking that you’re changing. | 我对你正在转变的相信 结束了 |
[00:27] | – I am changing. – No, you’re not. | -我是在转变 -不 你没有 |
[00:30] | They’re fighting. | 他们在吵架 |
[00:30] | You want to think you are, so you can go back to what you did before. | 你想自认为在转变 于是就可回到以前的老路上去 |
[00:33] | Then help me. | 那么帮帮我 |
[00:35] | Mom’s leaving? | 妈妈要走? |
[00:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:38] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[00:40] | If you’re right, help me. | 如果你是对的 帮帮我 |
[00:42] | They’re going to divorce. No. | 他们要离婚了 |
[00:44] | We don’t know that. | 别这么说 |
[00:48] | Mom just left. | 妈妈刚走了 |
[00:49] | She just walked out the door. | 她走出了家门 |
[00:52] | We’re going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[00:54] | I was liking having dad back, too. | 我也很喜欢爸爸回家的感觉 |
[00:57] | Just like before. | 感觉和以前一样 |
[01:08] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:32] | Hey. I just moved the reservation at the national cafe in 40 minutes. | 我改了预订 40分钟后去国民餐厅 |
[01:38] | If that’s all right. | 没问题吧 |
[01:39] | – It’s all right. – You sure? | -没问题 -真的? |
[01:41] | Yeah, I’m trying to be spontaneous these days. | 嗯 我现在想随性一点 |
[01:44] | Okay. I’ll see you then. | 好 待会见 |
[01:47] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[01:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:03] | Peter, no! | 彼得 不 |
[02:05] | You… | 你… |
[02:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:08] | You can’t be down here! | 你不能到这儿来 |
[02:11] | Please. Don’t leave me. | 求求你 不要离开我 |
[02:16] | You have to be upstairs, Peter. | 你必须马上上楼 |
[02:17] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[02:18] | I can’t lose Zach. I can’t lose Grace. | 我不能失去扎克 不能失去格蕾丝 |
[02:20] | Daniel, Daniel Golden. | 我找丹尼尔·戈登 |
[02:21] | Tell him it’s an emergency! | 告诉他有紧急情况 |
[02:23] | Peter’s going to be arrested in 20 minutes. | 彼得会在20分钟内被捕 |
[02:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:29] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:32] | Hey, Zach? Grace? | 扎克 格蕾丝 |
[02:35] | Is everything all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[02:37] | My mom’s getting complaints from the tenants. | 我妈收到了业主们的投诉 |
[02:40] | It’s the police. No, Zach, don’t! | 是警察 扎克 别接 |
[02:43] | We have five rings or dad’s going to prison. | 铃声响过5遍 爸爸就去坐牢 |
[02:45] | Dad has to answer. | 但他们会让爸爸接 |
[02:46] | We’ll say we’re getting him. | 我们就说他马上就接 |
[02:48] | That’s four rings. | 已经4遍了 |
[02:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:54] | This is Sergeant Thacker at HMD center. | 我是监控中心的萨克警官 |
[02:57] | Please identify yourself. | 请表明你的身份 |
[02:58] | This is Grace. | 我是格蕾丝 |
[02:59] | Grace Florrick. | 格蕾丝·福瑞克 |
[03:01] | We’ve received an alert there’s been an unauthorized breach of the perimeter. | 我们收到警报 显示有人非法离开住宅 |
[03:04] | Please put Mr. Florrick on the line. | 请让福瑞克先生接电话 |
[03:06] | That’s my dad. Um… | 他是我爸爸 |
[03:08] | Please put your father on the line. | 请让你父亲接电话 |
[03:09] | I need to speak to him now. | 我要马上和他通话 |
[03:10] | Okay, hold one minute. | 好 请稍等 |
[03:12] | I’m going to go get him. | 我去找他 |
[03:14] | Say he’s in the shower. I’ll go downstairs. | 就说他在洗澡 我下楼去找 |
[03:16] | No. | 不要 |
[03:28] | Dad, there’s someone here for you. | 爸爸 有人找你 |
[03:35] | He’s in the shower. | 他在洗澡 |
[03:37] | Um… He’ll be out in a minute. | 他很快就出来 |
[03:40] | – He’s not there, is he? – No, he’s here. | -他不在家 对不 -不 他在 |
[03:41] | He’s-he’s just in the shower. | 他只是在洗澡 |
[03:43] | He’s rushing. | 他正在抓紧 |
[03:44] | This is my last request for you to put Mr. Florrick on the phone. | 我再说最后一遍 让福瑞克先生接电话 |
[03:47] | Dad, they need you right now. | 爸爸 他们让你马上接电话 |
[03:54] | They’re going to take dad. | 他们会抓走爸爸 |
[04:12] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[04:31] | What do we do, Peter? | 怎么办 彼得 |
[04:35] | You’re going back to jail. | 你会被重新收监 |
[04:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:50] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[04:52] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[04:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:55] | – It’s my arm. – Where? | -胳膊伤了 -哪儿 |
[04:57] | – I was skateboarding. – No, he’s here. | -我在玩滑板 -不 他就在这里 |
[04:59] | My dad’s right here. | 我爸就在这儿 |
[05:00] | No, it was a skateboard. | 不是 是滑板事故 |
[05:01] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没事 我扶你起来 |
[05:03] | No, he never left. | 不 他没出去过 |
[05:05] | My dad’s with my brother. | 我爸和我哥在一起 |
[05:07] | He’s bleeding. | 我哥在流血 |
[05:08] | Grace, what are you doing? | 格蕾丝 你在干什么 |
[05:11] | Keeping dad. | 保护爸爸 |
[05:40] | Now I’m going to talk to you. | 现在我跟你谈谈 |
[05:42] | It’s Amal, right? | 你叫阿玛尔 对吧 |
[05:43] | Amal. Yeah. | 对 阿玛尔 |
[05:45] | Now, when you first arrived at the apartment, | 你刚赶到这里时 |
[05:47] | Did you, uh, see Mr. Florrick? | 你看到福瑞克先生了吗 |
[05:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:52] | You’re sure. | 你确信 |
[05:54] | Yeah, he just, uh, got out of the shower. | 是的 他刚从浴室出来 |
[05:58] | Now, your mother is the building manager? | 你母亲是公寓管理员? |
[06:00] | Yes, uh, | 对 |
[06:01] | on the fourth floor. I came up because, um, | 我们住4楼 我上来是因为… |
[06:04] | we got some complaints about the noise. | 我们接到了一些对噪音的投诉 |
[06:06] | Do you have some I.D.? | 能出示下证件吗 |
[06:12] | What were you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[06:14] | They were going to arrest dad. | 他们会抓走爸爸 |
[06:18] | Um… Hello. | 你好 |
[06:21] | These are beautiful bookcases. | 这些书架真漂亮 |
[06:23] | Are you with the police? | 你和警察一起的? |
[06:24] | Mrs. Florrick, your daughter said the HMD sent a false positive, | 福瑞克太太 你女儿说监控器报警有误 |
[06:27] | because your son was… attempting a crooked grind | 因为你儿子在尝试高难度滑板动作 |
[06:31] | and slammed into it. | 撞坏了监控器 |
[06:33] | Sheriff, she’s just a kid. | 警官 她只是个孩子 |
[06:35] | Meaning what? She’s lying? | 说明什么? 她在说谎? |
[06:36] | Uh, sheriff, if I could interrupt. | 警官 抱歉打扰下 |
[06:39] | Good evening, first of all. | 晚上好 |
[06:41] | I’m going to ask Mr. And Mrs. Florrick | 我现在请求福瑞克夫妇 |
[06:43] | not to answer any more of your questions. | 都不要再回答你的问题 |
[06:46] | Uh, Mrs. Florrick, I’m Daniel Golden’s partner. | 福瑞克太太 我是丹尼尔·戈登的搭档 |
[06:48] | And I ask that all questions be directed through me. | 我请求 所有提问都通过我进行 |
[06:51] | Well, I could take Mr. Florrick in right now. | 我现在就可以拘捕福瑞克先生 |
[06:54] | Yes, and where was Mr. Florrick when you arrived? | 好啊 不过你赶到时 福瑞克先生在哪儿 |
[06:56] | Um… He failed to answer his HMD call. | 他没有接听监控中心的电话 |
[07:00] | Due to the fact that his son was injured in a skateboarding accident. | 那是因为 他儿子玩滑板受伤了 |
[07:03] | Again, where did you find Mr. Florrick? | 再问一次 你赶到时 福瑞克先生在哪儿 |
[07:05] | Excuse me, we received a warning that the perimeter had been breached. | 抱歉 我们收到了非法离开住宅的警报 |
[07:08] | Due to a malfunctioning unit. | 那是因为监控器出了故障 |
[07:10] | You found Mr. Florrick in his apartment. | 你赶到时 福瑞克先生就在家里 |
[07:12] | ’cause he returned. | 那是他刚刚回来 |
[07:13] | Or never left. | 也许是他从未离开 |
[07:16] | Hey, who installed the HMD unit? | 是谁安装的监控器? |
[07:19] | Who installed it? I did. Why? | 我装的 怎么了 |
[07:22] | Do you know what an OHS clip is? | 你知道什么是职业健康和安全卡子吗 |
[07:24] | An itty-bitty wire clip about this big. | 一种固定线缆上的卡子 大概这么大 |
[07:27] | It’s required by the sheriff’s department whenever an HMD is installed. | 警局要求 安装监控器时必须安装这种卡子 |
[07:31] | One clip for every one foot of wire. | 每英尺线缆 必须安装一个 |
[07:34] | Do you know how much wire you installed? | 你知道你装的线缆有多长吗 |
[07:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:38] | Elsbeth Tascioni. | 埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼 |
[07:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:42] | You installed, by my eye, three feet of wire. | 据我目测 你安装了3英尺线缆 |
[07:44] | And do you know how many OHS clips you installed? | 而你知道你装了多少卡子吗 |
[07:47] | None. | 一个都没有 |
[07:48] | People don’t like permanent fixtures in their houses. | 人们不喜欢在房子里留下永久的痕迹 |
[07:52] | Well, that’s very kind of you, sheriff. | 你真是太体贴了 警官 |
[07:55] | But it’s still an infraction. | 但这依旧是违规了 |
[07:57] | And unfortunately in this case, | 而且很不走运 在这起事件中 |
[07:58] | your loose wire is what tripped up | 你没有绑紧的线缆 |
[08:01] | young Mr. Florrick’s skateboard causing his injury. | 绊到了福瑞克公子的滑板 并导致他受伤 |
[08:12] | – Thank you. – You know, | -谢谢你 -知道吗 |
[08:14] | I wish I had an eye with color. | 我也希望像正常人一样分辨颜色 |
[08:18] | I’m always mixing oranges with reds. | 我总是把红色和橘色搞混 |
[08:20] | Is that you? | 是你的吗 |
[08:22] | Is that… | 什么 |
[08:29] | Will. | 威尔 |
[08:30] | Hey. Is everything all right? | 喂 出什么事了吗 |
[08:32] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[08:33] | It’s been such chaos around here. | 我这儿事情乱得一团糟 |
[08:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:38] | We’ll talk tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[09:04] | Hey, Sadie. | 喂 萨蒂 |
[09:05] | Sorry for flaking out on you tonight. | 很抱歉刚才有点急 |
[09:08] | No, my emergency fell through. | 没有 我的急事没什么了 |
[09:11] | Do you want to… | 你想不想… |
[09:13] | What favor? | 帮什么忙 |
[09:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[09:59] | We’re not going toward your floor. | 我们要去的不是你那层 |
[10:38] | What we have here is a rather large | 我们收集到的很多证据上 |
[10:40] | collection of items with your name on them. | 都有你的名字 |
[10:43] | You don’t need to be nervous. | 不用紧张 |
[10:45] | I’m your friend here. | 我是来帮你的 |
[10:47] | They aren’t mine. | 那些东西不是我的 |
[10:49] | Really. | 真的 |
[10:50] | Look, the sheriff ran your I.D. last night, Amal. | 听着 警官昨晚查了你的证件 阿玛尔 |
[10:53] | It triggered a red flag warning to me. | 这让我发现你这人很不简单 |
[10:57] | You see, there are a dozen credit cards, | 你看 你的名字出现在了 |
[11:00] | driver’s licenses, passports with your name on ’em. | 很多信用卡 驾照以及护照上面 |
[11:04] | You know how that could’ve happened? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[11:06] | No. I don’t. | 不知道 |
[11:09] | Were you paid to let someone use your identity? | 有人付给你钱并借用你的身份吗 |
[11:12] | – Simran? – Are you certain? | -希姆兰 -你确定吗 |
[11:15] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[11:16] | Yes, Alicia. Um, they just… | 是的 艾丽西娅 他们只是 |
[11:18] | They have a few questions, um, for Amal. | 只是有些问题要问阿玛尔 |
[11:21] | It’s about work. | 工作上的事 |
[11:23] | Do you… Do you want me to do anything? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[11:26] | Oh. No. | 不用 |
[11:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不明白 |
[11:28] | They said it would only take a minute, and so… | 他们说只需要几分钟就好 所以 |
[11:31] | Amal isn’t in trouble. | 阿玛尔没事的 |
[11:36] | You don’t want to get in trouble, Amal. | 你不想惹麻烦吧 阿玛尔 |
[11:38] | – No. – Then why aren’t you answering honestly? | -不想 -那你为什么不说实话 |
[11:41] | I am answering honestly. | 我说的都是实话 |
[11:42] | I don’t know anything about this. | 我真的一无所知 |
[11:44] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:45] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 不好意思 先生们 |
[11:51] | Is Amal a suspect here? | 阿玛尔是嫌疑人吗 |
[11:52] | Because if so, you probably should read him his rights. | 如果是这样 你应该向他宣读他的权利 |
[11:55] | Not a suspect… at this time. | 不是嫌疑人 至少现在不是 |
[11:57] | We’re asking a few questions. That’s all. | 我们只想问些问题 仅此而已 |
[12:00] | Mrs. Florrick, isn’t it? | 是福瑞克夫人吗 |
[12:01] | Y-yes. | 没错 |
[12:03] | You just accused him of being dishonest, | 你刚刚指责他不诚实 |
[12:05] | and warned him he could get into trouble. | 并警告他 他可能有麻烦 |
[12:07] | We’re trying to ascertain his connection | 我们只是想查明他和证件盗窃团伙之间 |
[12:09] | to an identity theft ring. | 是否有联系 |
[12:13] | Simran, | 希姆兰 |
[12:13] | I think you should invite these gentlemen to leave. | 我认为你可以请这些先生们离开了 |
[12:16] | We only need a few more minutes, Mrs. Verma. | 我们只要再用几分钟就好了 威尔玛夫人 |
[12:18] | If you don’t want them here, you can ask them to leave, Simran. | 如果不想让他们在这里 你有权叫他们离开 |
[12:25] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[12:27] | Would you please leave? | 你们走吧 好吗 |
[12:36] | My guess is they’re just fishing. | 我猜他们是在”钓鱼” |
[12:41] | Look, I-I didn’t do anything wrong, mom. | 我没干过任何坏事 妈妈 |
[12:43] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[12:45] | I have to rush to work, | 我得赶着去上班了 |
[12:47] | but if you need anything, just call me, okay? | 如果需要帮助就给我打电话 |
[12:50] | Thank you, Alicia. | 谢谢你 艾丽西娅 |
[12:52] | Of course. | 没事 |
[12:56] | Does he have a moment? | 他有空吗 |
[12:57] | Actually, Will’s out today. | 威尔出去了 |
[12:59] | He’s… Oh, court? | 上庭吗 |
[13:00] | No, volunteer work. | 不是 去当志愿者 |
[13:01] | All very last minute. | 临时才通知的 |
[13:02] | He’s out until Thursday. | 他周四才能回来 |
[13:03] | Thursday? | 周四? |
[13:05] | So this is the favor? | 这就是你让我帮的忙吗 |
[13:07] | For an old college chum. | 帮一个大学老同学 |
[13:09] | Very hot. | 非常性感 |
[13:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:11] | You have a thing for judges. | 你和法官有点渊源 |
[13:13] | My first husband. | 我第一任丈夫是法官 |
[13:14] | It’s not half bad. | 还不坏 |
[13:15] | I wonder if I can get it fitted. | 就是不知这法官袍适不适合我 |
[13:20] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[13:21] | Uh, calls for speculation. | 引导证人推测 |
[13:22] | The question asks Mr. Hunter to guess the answer | 她的问题 是让亨特先生去猜答案 |
[13:25] | rather than rely on facts. | 而不是依据事实 |
[13:27] | Yes, that is the definition of speculation. | 没错 这就是推测的定义 |
[13:28] | Congratulations, Mr. Bigelow. | 恭喜你 比格洛先生 |
[13:30] | Too bad I didn’t do that. | 可惜我并没有那样做 |
[13:32] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[13:33] | Exception. | 抗议 |
[13:34] | Noted, and when you go to mock trial appeal court, | 知道了 卡布里尼女士 |
[13:36] | Ms. Cabrini, you can argue it there. | 等你去模拟上诉庭时 你可以在那儿抗议 |
[13:41] | Now, Mr. Hunter, | 亨特先生 |
[13:43] | I just want to understand the sequence of events. | 我现在只想弄清事情的经过 |
[13:45] | You say that you saw my clients entering the cottage? | 你说你看到了我的当事人进入村舍? |
[13:47] | Yes. I was hunting in the forest when I heard a scream. | 是的 听到尖叫时我正在林子里打猎 |
[13:50] | Actually, you said “Screams”? | 但你之前说是很多声尖叫? |
[13:52] | Yes. Screams. | 是很多声 |
[13:53] | And you said that you recognize those as belonging to the witch? | 而且你说 是女巫的尖叫声? |
[13:57] | That’s right. She lives in that gingerbread house. | 没错 她住在那间姜饼房子里 |
[13:58] | Oh. So you just assumed | 所以你推断 |
[14:00] | that it was the witch’s scream coming from inside the oven? | 烤箱里面的是女巫的尖叫声? |
[14:03] | No. I recognized her voice. | 没有 我认得那个声音 |
[14:06] | Oh. So you have the power to distinguish between screams? | 这么说 你有能力区分不同人发出的尖叫声? |
[14:10] | Well, how about this one? | 好吧 这个如何 |
[14:13] | Objection! Your honor! | 反对 法官大人 |
[14:14] | Ms. Cabrini! | 卡布里尼女士 |
[14:15] | – Sustained. – Sustained, what? | -反对有效 -为什么有效 |
[14:17] | What’s the objection? | 他的反对内容是什么 |
[14:20] | Badgering the witness. | 打压证人 |
[14:22] | You’re arguing the prosecution’s case, your honor. | 你在偏向控方 法官大人 |
[14:24] | Excuse me, Ms. Cabrini. | 抱歉 卡布里尼女士 |
[14:26] | I am not doing anything of the sort. | 我没有任何偏向 |
[14:28] | Okay, let’s leave it there. We’ll pick it up tomorrow. | 好吧 就到这儿吧 明天继续 |
[14:30] | Now, remember, | 请记住 |
[14:31] | Even though this is a mock trial, | 尽管是模拟审讯 |
[14:33] | I do not want the jury discussing the case. | 我依然希望陪审团不要互相讨论案情 |
[14:35] | This is not a joke. | 这并非玩笑 |
[14:36] | Grades depend on its outcome. | 将会基于你们的表现打分 |
[14:39] | And let’s thank our judge, Mr. Will Gardner, for volunteering his time. | 现在让我们感谢 威尔·加德纳的志愿奉献 |
[14:45] | Anyone else have a problem with the argument on page 18, mid-page? | 还有人对18页的论据有疑问吗 页中间的部分 |
[14:50] | You mean mine? | 是我那部分吗 |
[14:51] | Well, I didn’t know it was yours. | 我不知道这是你的 |
[14:54] | I just find the citing’s a bit off topic. | 我只是发现这个举证有点离题 |
[14:57] | Our clients are suing because their video game was stolen. | 我们的客户因为电子游戏被盗而起诉 |
[15:00] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:02] | Well, I’m here to listen, Cary, | 我来这儿 是为了听你说 |
[15:03] | So why don’t you tell me how my citings could be more on topic? | 你为什么不说说 我的举证怎样才能更切题 |
[15:08] | – Well… – One minute. | -嗯 -失陪一下 |
[15:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:18] | Nothing. Neighborhood kids need help. | 没什么 邻居家的孩子需要帮助 |
[15:20] | Want me to get rid of them? | 要我去把他们打发走吗 |
[15:22] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[15:23] | Billable hours, Alicia. | 想想你的计费工时 艾丽西娅 |
[15:25] | Cary’s got his eye on the prize. | 凯里对正式聘书虎视眈眈 |
[15:27] | – Billable hours. – Thanks, Kalinda. | -计费工时 -谢谢 凯琳达 |
[15:29] | Sorry, but we didn’t know who else to contact. | 抱歉 我们不知道还能找谁 |
[15:32] | That’s okay. What happened? | 没关系 出了什么事 |
[15:33] | They came for her an hour after you left. | 你走后一小时 他们就来找她 |
[15:35] | They can’t just take her away. | 他们无权就这样带走她 |
[15:37] | Can they? | 是吗 |
[15:38] | This was about me. | 都是因为我 |
[15:39] | They want me. | 他们要的是我 |
[15:41] | Wait. Who came? | 等一下 谁来了 |
[15:42] | Mom was going to the grocery store | 妈妈正要去杂货店 |
[15:44] | when this van… | 有一辆面包车… |
[15:46] | these men got out and took her. | 这些人下车带走了她 |
[15:48] | All we got was this phone number to call. | 就给我们留了个联系电话 |
[15:52] | The line’s been busy all day. | 但一整天都占线 |
[15:59] | I thought your… | 我以为… |
[16:00] | Your mom’s a citizen, right? | 你们的妈妈是美国公民 是吗 |
[16:03] | She spent $8,000 on an immigration attorney who ripped her off | 她付给一个移民律师8000美元 但被骗了 |
[16:07] | and never filed for a green card, | 那律师压根没给她申请绿卡 |
[16:09] | so she just gave up. | 所以她就放弃了 |
[16:11] | She’s lived here for 27 years. | 她在这里生活了27年 |
[16:14] | Look, I have some names of immigration attorneys. | 我有一些移民律师的名字 |
[16:17] | I’ll get them for you. | 待会给你们 |
[16:21] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[16:25] | This way. | 请走这边 |
[16:28] | You’re such a pushover. | 你太心软了 |
[16:29] | I am not. | 没有 |
[16:30] | I’m responsible. | 我有责任 |
[16:32] | No, I mean, I’m responsible for the feds questioning him. | 我是说 联邦探员询问他 有我的责任 |
[16:35] | You’re not responsible for everything bad in the world, Alicia. | 这世界上不是每件坏事 都要让你负责的 |
[16:40] | Where would they put her, the mom? | 他们会带她去哪里 他母亲 |
[16:41] | Broadview, Mchenry detention, | 广景村 麦克亨利羁留中心 |
[16:43] | general population at Cook County. | 库克县的集体牢房 |
[16:45] | They make it a shell game. | 他们鬼把戏多着呢 |
[16:46] | But you could find her? | 但你能找到她? |
[16:48] | So you’re the pushover, I’m the one who actually does the work? | 于是 因为你心软 就让我跑到腿软? |
[16:51] | No, no. It’s fine. I can do it. | 不 不 没事儿 我自己能行 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[17:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | Hey, my good deed for the year. | 这是我本年度最大的好人好事 |
[17:11] | Thank you, Mrs. Florrick. | 谢谢 福瑞克夫人 |
[17:12] | Please stand on the lines. | 请站到黄线上 |
[17:16] | All rise, please. | 请全体起立 |
[17:18] | The honorable judge Gordon Tomlin presiding. | 尊敬的戈登·汤姆林法官主审 |
[17:22] | I’m judge Tomlin, | 我是汤姆林法官 |
[17:24] | presiding immigration judge via closed-circuit in Miami. | 在迈阿密通过闭路电视审理移民案件 |
[17:27] | Currently presiding over Cook County I.C.E. | 现审理库克县移民和海关执法局案件 |
[17:31] | Are we ready, miss…? | 准备好了吗 你是… |
[17:32] | Bow. Yes, your honor. | 我叫鲍 法官大人 |
[17:33] | I.C.E. is petitioning the court | 移民和海关执法局请求法庭 |
[17:36] | for summary judgment on Simran Verma’s immediate removal | 通过简易程序将希姆兰·威尔玛驱逐出境 |
[17:38] | and deportation to her native India. | 令其迁回本籍印度 |
[17:40] | Your honor, I’m sorry, | 法官大人 抱歉 |
[17:42] | but Simran has lived in America for 27 years. | 希姆兰在美国已经生活了27年 |
[17:44] | Too loud for the microphone, ma’am. | 麦克风声音太大了 女士 |
[17:48] | Mrs. Verma has demonstrated good moral character. | 威尔玛夫人有很好的品德表现 |
[17:51] | She supports herself as a building manager, | 她做公寓管理员 自食其力 |
[17:55] | and she would be subjected to undue hardship | 如果和她在美国出生的孩子分开 |
[17:57] | if she were separated from her American-born children. | 会她让承受过分的困苦 |
[17:59] | She more than qualifies for an adjusted residence status. | 已足够酌情给她居民身份 |
[18:02] | Your honor, I have a copy | 法官大人 我有一份 |
[18:04] | of Simran’s application for a driver’s license from the DMV. | 希姆兰在车辆管理处的驾照申请表副本 |
[18:07] | On the application, she checked the voter registration box, | 在申请表上 选民登记一栏被勾选 |
[18:10] | Thus making a false claim of citizenship, a federal offense. | 这等于是谎称美国公民 触犯联邦刑律 |
[18:14] | Your honor, these forms are confusing and often filled out by rote. | 这些表格十分混乱 申请人常会机械填写 |
[18:17] | The application clearly states | 申请表清楚写明 |
[18:18] | that making a false claim is a serious federal offense. | 虚假申报乃严重触犯联邦刑律 |
[18:21] | Mrs. Verma should be permanently inadmissible | 威尔玛夫人应永远不被承认 |
[18:23] | as a citizen of the United States. | 美国公民身份 |
[18:26] | Your honor, her ties to America are very strong. | 法官大人 她与美国的联系非常紧密 |
[18:28] | Too close for the microphone again, ma’am. | 离麦克风太近了 女士 |
[18:30] | Summary judgment approved. | 批准简易判决 |
[18:33] | Mrs. Verma’s deportation is approved. | 同意将威尔玛女士驱逐出境 |
[18:35] | Next case. | 下一件案子 |
[18:37] | Oh, your honor… But, your… | 法官大人 可是 法… |
[18:39] | What? | 什么 |
[18:40] | – What is happening? – Is that it? | -发生了什么事 -这就完了吗 |
[18:42] | – Are they taking her back? – Mrs. Florrick? | -他们要带她回去? -福瑞克夫人 |
[18:43] | – What happened? Wait. Wait. – Mom. | -怎么了 等等 等等 -妈妈 |
[18:44] | – What has happened? – You can’t take her! | -怎么了 -你不能带走她 |
[18:46] | – Mom! – Mom! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[18:47] | This is absurd. I am not a criminal. | 这太荒唐了 我不是罪犯 |
[18:54] | Mr. Belkin! | 贝尔金先生 |
[18:55] | So that’s what this is about. | 这才是你的目的 |
[18:56] | I won’t confirm or deny, | 对此我不置可否 |
[18:59] | But, ma’am, it would have been better if you’d let us question him. | 但如果当初你让我们询问他 结果会好些 |
[19:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[19:03] | Identity theft is a multi-billion dollar burr in the side of America. | 在美国 证件盗窃是牵扯亿万美元的重大犯罪 |
[19:06] | All I ask is that Amal do his patriotic duty, | 我只是需要阿玛尔尽忠爱国 |
[19:10] | help us bring down the major player. | 帮我们找出主犯 |
[19:13] | He does that, you stop his mother’s deportation? | 如果他合作 你就不再驱逐他母亲出境? |
[19:16] | I’ll put in a good word. | 我会说几句好话的 |
[19:21] | That’s the problem with good deeds– | 这就是好人好事的麻烦 |
[19:24] | They multiply. | 做完一件还有一件 |
[19:33] | What? I got it cleaned. | 怎么了 我是送洗来着 |
[19:36] | So this is why you dropped all of your appointments for the next two days? | 这就是你未来两天推掉所有预约的原因? |
[19:39] | Hey, I’m doing good for the community, | 我是为社会做贡献 |
[19:41] | and I’m keeping an eye on law school prospects. | 还有 我在关注法学院的好苗子 |
[19:43] | And of course, there’s always your good friend, Professor Sadie Hart. | 当然啦 还因为你的好友 萨蒂·哈特教授 |
[19:46] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:49] | I’m not a bad judge. | 我做法官还真不赖 |
[19:51] | What’s the case? | 什么案子 |
[19:53] | The mock trial? | 模拟审判? |
[19:54] | It’s a… a murder. | 是… 一起谋杀案 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Double defendants. | 是的 两个被告人 |
[19:58] | – Brother and sister. – And the victim? | -哥哥和妹妹 -受害者呢 |
[20:01] | A homeowner. | 一个业主 |
[20:03] | It’s a fairy tale, isn’t it? | 好一个童话故事啊 |
[20:05] | Hansel and Gretel. | 《韩塞尔与葛雷特》(格林童话) |
[20:07] | But it brings up some interesting legal issues: | 案子引出了一些有趣的法律问题 |
[20:08] | Trespass, castle law. | 非法侵入 住宅保护法 |
[20:10] | Eating other people’s houses? | 吃掉别人的房子吗 |
[20:12] | Oh, Will, Alicia dropped by yesterday wanting a few minutes. | 威尔 艾丽西娅昨天想找你聊聊 |
[20:14] | Okay. Got it. Thanks. | 好的 知道了 谢谢 |
[20:19] | We are going to have to deal with that, too. | 咱俩也得谈谈艾丽西娅他们的事儿 |
[20:21] | That? | 什么 |
[20:23] | The junior associate position. | 初级律师的职位 |
[20:25] | Cary and Alicia. | 凯里和艾丽西娅 |
[20:27] | We said six months; it’s been seven. | 我们说好6个月 已经7个月了 |
[20:29] | It’s bad economy to drop somebody. | 经济衰退期 不宜裁人 |
[20:30] | Are you getting cold feet? | 你不敢做决定? |
[20:34] | Next week. | 下星期吧 |
[20:34] | Next week. | 一言为定 |
[20:38] | They think your work is a front for selling stolen I.D.’s. | 他们认为 你是为出售盗窃证件的人打掩护的 |
[20:41] | The travel agency? | 是指旅行社? |
[20:43] | They traced the false I.D.’s to that address. | 他们追踪假身份证 查到了那家旅行社 |
[20:46] | Have you seen anything there? | 你在那儿有什么发现吗 |
[20:47] | No. | 没有 |
[20:49] | But… I haven’t wanted to see. | 不过 是我不想惹火烧身 |
[20:53] | He’ll get our mom a visa– This Belkin– if Amal cooperates? | 贝尔金说 如果阿玛尔合作 就给我妈签证? |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:58] | The feds want you to download three files | 联邦调查局要你去你老板的电脑里 |
[20:59] | from your boss’s computer: | 下载3个文件 |
[21:01] | Pal-one, two, three. | 文件名分别为Pal-1 2 3的 |
[21:04] | It’s mom. | 为了妈妈啊 |
[21:06] | You have to. Amal. | 你必须得帮忙 阿玛尔 |
[21:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:09] | You don’t know what these guys are capable of. | 但你根本不知道那些人干得出什么 |
[21:12] | I don’t know why you think you’re the only one…! | 我想不通你怎就觉得自己…. |
[21:14] | You seem less than sympathetic. | 你似乎不怎么同情他们 |
[21:16] | Their mother’s illegal. | 他们的母亲是非法移民 |
[21:17] | With 27 years in this country. | 但也在美国住了27年了啊 |
[21:19] | 27 years of being illegal. | 那也是27年的非法移民 |
[21:21] | I would’ve thought you would’ve been more sympathetic. | 我原本还以为你会更有同情心一些 |
[21:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:24] | Because my parents immigrated legally, you thought | 因为我的父母都是合法移民 |
[21:26] | I’d be more sympathetic to someone who immigrated here illegally? | 你就认为 我要对非法移民更有同情心? |
[21:31] | My mistake. | 我错了好吧 |
[21:32] | So, who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[21:34] | Big case. | 大案子 |
[21:36] | Can’t talk about it. | 恕我无法透露 |
[21:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:44] | They’re the video game clients, right? | 他们就是电子游戏案的客户 对吧 |
[21:46] | Can’t talk about it. | 恕我无法透露 |
[21:49] | Well, do you need some help with it? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[21:51] | Because I know the gamer world. | 因为我是游戏行家 |
[21:55] | Lucky you. | 真羡慕您 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry I didn’t call you back right away. | 抱歉我没马上给你回电 |
[22:01] | I’m on this mock trial thing at DePaul. | 我当时在德保尔大学的模拟法庭上 |
[22:04] | Oh, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[22:05] | I was just making sure everything was all right after the other night. | 鉴于那晚的事 我只是想问问你是不是还好 |
[22:09] | One minute. | 等一下再来 |
[22:15] | Everything is all right. | 一切都还好 |
[22:16] | You sure? | 真的? |
[22:18] | Because… I’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 |
[22:21] | Alicia, you don’t have any reason to be sorry. | 艾丽西娅 你没任何理由感到抱歉 |
[22:26] | I was pushing a situation that was wrong to push. | 是我不该逼你这么做 |
[22:29] | You weren’t. | 你没有 |
[22:30] | I was. | 不 |
[22:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:34] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[22:35] | We’re going to be good. | 会好起来的 |
[22:46] | Pal-1 2 3? Pal-one, two, three? | |
[22:49] | Yes, just three files. | 对 就这3个文件 |
[22:50] | That’s all they want. | 他们要的就这些 |
[22:51] | You won’t be alone. | 你不是孤军奋战 |
[22:52] | Look. | 看 |
[22:55] | They don’t want to arrest them; | 他们不想逮捕他们 |
[22:56] | They want to do this quietly, in and out. | 他们想让这次行动从里到外秘密进行 |
[23:04] | Did you tell them about the Pujari brothers? | 你有告诉过他们普贾里兄弟是怎样的人吗 |
[23:08] | Belkin knows that your bosses are potentially dangerous. | 贝尔金知道你老板是潜在的危险人物 |
[23:10] | He also knows you did nothing wrong. | 他也知道你没干违法的事 |
[23:12] | He’ll keep his promise to release my mother? | 那他会信守诺言 释放我妈妈吗 |
[23:14] | We have a deal in writing. | 我们写了书面协议的 |
[23:18] | Amal, | 阿玛尔 |
[23:19] | Take a deep breath, think about your mom. | 深呼吸 想想你妈妈 |
[24:19] | Uh, do you have any direct flights to Agra? | 请问有直达阿格拉的航班吗 |
[24:26] | Calm down. | 镇定 |
[24:28] | When have you ever know someone to calm down | 你觉得你叫别人镇定的时候 |
[24:30] | when you tell them to calm down? | 别人就能镇定下来吗 |
[24:36] | Could you turn the screen toward me | 能让我看看屏幕吗 |
[24:38] | so I can see the direct flights to agra, please? | 我看看直达阿格拉的航班 |
[25:14] | Oh, found it. | 找到了 |
[25:16] | Download it. | 快下载 |
[25:34] | They’re exiting the building. | 他们要跑 |
[25:37] | Hold it, hold it. | 等等 慢着 |
[25:39] | Federal agents! | 联邦探员 |
[25:40] | Hold it right there. Put your hands where I can see them. | 别动 举起手来 |
[25:42] | Get agents in there and sweep the place. | 派人进去 好好搜 |
[25:52] | Call it in, all right? | 召集人手 好吗 |
[25:55] | Mr. Gardner, do you have a moment? | 加德纳先生 有空吗 |
[25:57] | Sure, what do you need? | 当然 什么事 |
[25:59] | What am I doing wrong? | 我什么地方做错了 |
[26:00] | What are you… | 你什么地方… |
[26:01] | I didn’t know you were doing anything wrong. | 你没什么地方做错啊 |
[26:03] | There were 38 objections and I lost 34, | 我在庭上反对了38次 34次无效 |
[26:05] | So what am I doing? | 我做错什么了 |
[26:06] | Well, at the moment what you’re doing is playing the ref. | 你现在的问题是 摆弄法官 |
[26:09] | Tell me, teach me. | 告诉我该怎样 教教我 |
[26:10] | You want me to tell you why I’m deciding against you? | 你想知道我为什么总是驳回你? |
[26:13] | Yes, half of those objections could have gone either way. | 有一半的反对完全可以得到不同的结果 |
[26:16] | That’s not true. | 错 |
[26:17] | Where are you from, Chicago? | 你哪里人 芝加哥吗 |
[26:18] | Is this important for the lesson? | 这很重要吗 |
[26:20] | It’s important for a life lesson. | 这对你一生都很重要 |
[26:21] | Judge asks you a question, you answer. | 法官问你问题 你就回答 |
[26:23] | You don’t come back with another question. | 而不是反问另一个问题 |
[26:24] | – Why? – Because court is a lesson | -为什么 -因为 |
[26:25] | in humility, and you just came back with another question. | 法庭就是一门谦逊之课 你看你又问一个问题 |
[26:28] | So you’re deciding against me because I’m not humble? | 那你驳回我的反对 是因为我不够谦逊? |
[26:31] | No, I’m deciding against you because you’re wrong on the law, | 不 纯粹因为你的反对在法律上站不住脚 |
[26:36] | But life is not the classroom | 但人生不像课堂那么简单 |
[26:37] | and judges decide things all the time based on a whim– | 法官的决定都是闪念间做出的 |
[26:39] | Which attorneys they like, they trust. | 要看他们喜欢并信任哪些律师 |
[26:41] | Oh, so you don’t like me? | 这么说是你不喜欢我 |
[26:43] | Oh, my god, you’re like a three-year-old with the questions. | 我的天 你才3岁吗 问这些问题 |
[26:46] | I said the textbooks go | 我说了 在法庭上 |
[26:47] | Out the window when you’re in court. | 不要总想着书本上的知识 |
[26:48] | Charm and finesse is just as important as logic. | 魅力和手腕 与说理同等重要 |
[26:52] | Okay, so I need to work on my charm? | 好吧 那我得在魅力上下功夫? |
[26:56] | To succeed in court, | 要打赢官司 |
[26:58] | You need to work on everything. | 你必须全方位下功夫 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:02] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[27:06] | Let’s see. | 我来列举一下 |
[27:08] | Cross-examination. | 先说盘问证人 |
[27:16] | What? | 什么 |
[27:21] | Hey, I’m a big gamer. | 我也爱玩游戏 |
[27:24] | In college they used to call me the thumb-meister. | 大学的时候他们叫我”游戏王” |
[27:26] | Grand Theft Auto, you know. | 最擅长《侠盗猎车手》 |
[27:31] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[27:36] | What do you mean you’re not releasing Simran? | 你说不释放希姆兰是什么意思 |
[27:38] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[27:39] | Right, we had a deal. | 的确说好了 |
[27:40] | Your boy blew it apart. | 但阿玛尔搞砸了 |
[27:41] | What? | 什么 |
[27:42] | Amal got you the data. | 阿玛尔已经帮你搞到数据了 |
[27:43] | He also warned the Pujari brothers to get out. | 但他也提醒了普贾里兄弟逃跑 |
[27:45] | – No, he didn’t. – Someone sent them a text. | -他才没有 -有人给那两兄弟发了短信 |
[27:47] | Well, you still got what you wanted. | 你依然得到你想要的了 |
[27:49] | You made your arrest. | 不是抓到人了吗 |
[27:50] | I didn’t want to bust the brothers. | 我要抓的不是这两兄弟 |
[27:51] | I wanted their buyer. | 而是他们的买家 |
[27:52] | We only arrested them so they wouldn’t take off on us. | 我们这次抓他们 只是怕他们逃跑 |
[27:55] | Now the whole operation is scattered. | 现在整个行动都黄了 |
[27:56] | Because of your client, eight months of work is shot to hell. | 就因为你的当事人 我们八个月的努力化为泡影 |
[27:59] | And Simran, what about Simran? | 那希姆兰呢 她怎么办 |
[28:01] | Deportation. | 驱逐出境 |
[28:02] | – Oh, come on, this… – Ma’am, | -拜托… -女士 |
[28:04] | You know what this is? It’s the law. | 这就是法律 |
[28:05] | She broke the law and now she’s paying the consequences. | 她违反了法律 现在该她承担后果 |
[28:18] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克太太 |
[28:20] | Gerald kozko? | 我是杰拉尔德·科兹克 |
[28:22] | Yes, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[28:24] | I only need a minute. | 只耽误你一会儿 |
[28:25] | I’m leaving now. | 我要走了 |
[28:26] | Please, I… | 拜托了 我… |
[28:29] | I want you to give your husband a message. | 请帮我给你丈夫带句话 |
[28:31] | I want you to tell him | 请告诉他 |
[28:33] | that my son had nothing to do with this. | 我儿子跟此事无关 |
[28:36] | I was the one that made the deal with Childs. | 是我和查尔兹做了这笔交易 |
[28:39] | I’m cleaning up my mess. | 我在收拾我的残局 |
[28:42] | – My son is completely… – No. | -我儿子完全… -别说了 |
[28:44] | Mrs. Florrick… | 福瑞克夫人 |
[28:45] | No, that’s it, Mr. Kozko, I’m not your go-between. | 行了 科兹克先生 我不想夹在中间 |
[28:48] | You want to give Peter a message, pick up the phone. | 如果你想告诉彼得什么 打电话 |
[28:51] | Mrs. Florrick, you don’t realize… | 福瑞克夫人 你不知道 |
[28:53] | Yes, and I don’t want to realize. | 是 但我不想知道 |
[28:55] | I’ve had enough of everything. | 我受够这些事了 |
[28:56] | You don’t understand; I don’t have anybody. | 你不知道 我没人可找了 |
[29:00] | You know what? | 你猜怎的 |
[29:01] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[29:04] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[29:06] | You don’t know me. | 你也不认识我 |
[29:08] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[29:11] | Okay, | 好 |
[29:13] | Family meeting. | 家庭会议 |
[29:14] | We’re going to settle some things. | 我们来解决一些事 |
[29:15] | From now on… | 从现在开始 |
[29:18] | we tell each other the truth. | 我们之间没有秘密 |
[29:21] | No more lying to the sheriff about skateboards | 不能再用滑板骗警察了 |
[29:23] | or to me about secret packages. | 也不能再对我隐瞒秘密邮件的事了 |
[29:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:27] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸在哪 |
[29:29] | This isn’t about him; this is about us. | 这与他无关 是我们的事 |
[29:32] | So I’ll go first. | 那么我先说 |
[29:36] | I’ve been very angry with your father. | 我很生你们父亲的气 |
[29:38] | I almost walked out a few nights ago, | 我几天前差点离开 |
[29:40] | but we’ve decided to give it a go. | 但我们决定再努力一次 |
[29:43] | In separate rooms? | 还分房吗 |
[29:44] | Yes, and you two will just have to deal with that. | 是的 你们应该理解 |
[29:46] | You’re almost grown-ups. | 你们差不多成年了 |
[29:48] | You’ll realize that adults have complicated emotions. | 你们知道成年人的感情复杂 |
[29:53] | Zach, your turn. | 扎克 该你了 |
[29:54] | My turn? | 我? |
[29:56] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么秘密 |
[29:57] | Mom, it’s really late. | 妈妈 现在很晚了 |
[29:59] | I’m seeing Becca. | 我和贝卡在约会 |
[30:03] | Okay, this is progress. | 好 有进展 |
[30:06] | And I will be honest | 我也老实说 |
[30:07] | in telling you that I don’t like Becca, | 我不喜欢她 |
[30:11] | but I think you should bring her to dinner | 但你该带她来吃晚饭 |
[30:13] | so we can have a proper introduction. | 我们可以正式见面 |
[30:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:16] | Grace. | 格雷斯 |
[30:20] | Who’s Will? | 威尔是谁 |
[30:23] | Will Gardner– my boss. | 威尔·加德纳 我老板 |
[30:26] | I heard you talking to him on the phone | 我听到你和他打电话 |
[30:29] | a week ago. | 就在一周前 |
[30:31] | You were whispering at night. | 那是夜里 你和他窃窃私语 |
[30:36] | He’s my boss… | 他是我老板 |
[30:39] | and we used to know each other in college | 我们大学时就认识 |
[30:42] | and we thought that we were attracted to each other, | 我们以为情投意合 |
[30:45] | but it’s over. | 但已经结束了 |
[30:47] | What’s over? | 什么结束了 |
[30:49] | Thinking that we were attracted to each other. | 认为彼此情投意合 结束了 |
[30:51] | But he’s still your boss. | 但他还是你老板 |
[30:53] | – Yes. – So what happened? | -是 -于是发生什么了? |
[30:57] | Actually, that’s all I intend to share right now. | 这次我只想说这么多 |
[31:01] | Your father and I are agreeing | 你们的父亲和我决定共度难关 |
[31:03] | to make this work and I have agreed to trust you again, | 我也同意再次信任你们 |
[31:07] | so good night. | 晚安了 |
[31:13] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[31:16] | It’s getting to her. | 说到她痛处了 |
[31:17] | Definitely. | 绝对 |
[31:26] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[31:27] | You’re working late. | 你这么晚还在忙 |
[31:28] | Yeah, on this good deed someone saddled me with. | 对 有人给我揽了好人好事嘛 |
[31:32] | Belkin won’t budge; I already went to him. | 贝尔金很强硬 我已跟他谈过 |
[31:33] | They weren’t after the Pujari brothers. | 他们不是要抓普贾里兄弟 |
[31:35] | They were after their buyers. | 而是买家 |
[31:37] | Now they’re looking for the go-between. | 现在他们在找中间人 |
[31:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:42] | Then maybe we have something to negotiate with. | 那我们也许有谈判的筹码了 |
[31:53] | Okay, go ahead. | 好 说吧 |
[31:57] | Did you threaten Kozko? | 你威胁了科兹克? |
[31:58] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:59] | Downstairs at lord of christ? | 上次在教堂楼道里吗 |
[32:01] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:04] | Do you want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[32:07] | He was wearing a wire. | 他戴着窃听器 |
[32:09] | He made a deal with Childs for immunity. | 他为使自己免罪 和查尔兹做了交易 |
[32:12] | And why’d he do that? | 他为什么要这样 |
[32:14] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道 |
[32:15] | Because you steered investigations away from him? | 因为你动了手脚帮他逃脱调查? |
[32:20] | Everything, Peter. | 告诉我所有的事 |
[32:23] | I want to know everything. | 我要知道一切 |
[32:31] | Everybody has friends, everybody has enemies. | 每个人都有朋友和敌人 |
[32:36] | I did things for Kozko as a friend. | 我把科兹克当朋友 帮他做了些事 |
[32:41] | That were illegal? | 非法的吗 |
[32:42] | No, but… | 不 但… |
[32:45] | The line gets fuzzy. | 像打擦边球 |
[32:56] | Who paid for this? | 这是谁付钱买的 |
[32:58] | I did. | 我 |
[33:00] | Then why isn’t the receipt in your name? | 那为什么收据上名字不是你 |
[33:02] | I went to the store, Peter. | 我去商店问了 彼得 |
[33:07] | I wanted to get you something nice… | 我想给你买个好礼物 |
[33:10] | I didn’t have the money. | 但我没钱 |
[33:12] | Kozko lent me the money. | 科兹克借了钱给我 |
[33:14] | And that was illegal. | 这是非法的 |
[33:16] | That was… fuzzy. | 擦边球 |
[33:21] | Look, Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[33:23] | I want to run again, | 我想再次竞选 |
[33:24] | but I want to do it right this time, nothing fuzzy. | 这次我想干干净净的 不打任何擦边球 |
[33:28] | And I only want to do it if you’re with me. | 只有你和我在一起 我才会放手去干 |
[33:31] | If we’re in this together. | 只有我们一起努力才行 |
[33:37] | These? No, I don’t know who handles these. | 我不知道谁经手的这种珠宝 |
[33:40] | They look like they were mounted in a necklace or something. | 好像是从项链之类的东西上卸下来的 |
[33:43] | Well, your best bet with jewelry is not here. | 最懂珠宝的人不在这儿 |
[33:46] | Thanks for your time, anyway. | 谢谢 |
[33:47] | The box is another matter. | 但盒子好像在哪见过 |
[33:49] | You recognize the box? | 你认出盒子了? |
[33:50] | It’s a camphor box. | 是个樟脑盒 |
[33:52] | It’s sold down the street at the Mundy Bazaar. | 街那头的蒙迪·巴萨尔家有卖的 |
[33:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:57] | All rise. The honorable Will Gardner presiding. | 全体起立 威尔·加德纳法官入席 |
[34:05] | Is the defense ready with its first witness? | 辩方准备好第一证人了吗 |
[34:07] | Yes, your honor. I just have a quick motion first. | 是 法官大人 但我首先有个请求 |
[34:09] | Proceed. | 请讲 |
[34:13] | Title 28, usc-455a provides: | 美国法典第28章445a条规定 |
[34:16] | a judge must recuse himself in any proceeding | 法官的公证如果受到合理质疑 |
[34:19] | in which his impartiality may be reasonably questioned. | 便必须回避 |
[34:22] | The defense asks that you do so now. | 辩方要求你现在退出审判 |
[34:24] | Recuse yourself. | 请回避 |
[34:26] | Ms. Cabrini, we’ve been through this. | 卡布里尼女士 我们已经说过了 |
[34:28] | I’m not biased against you. | 我对你没有偏见 |
[34:30] | I agree. You’re biased for me. | 是的 你是偏向我 |
[34:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:34] | You’re gonna have to explain that one. | 你得解释一下 |
[34:35] | Well, yesterday after court, you advised me | 昨天出庭后 |
[34:38] | on how to cross-examine and question | 你给我建议 怎样盘问证人 |
[34:40] | witnesses for this trial, clearly demonstrating bias. | 明显表明偏向于我 |
[34:44] | You asked for advice. | 是你向我咨询的 |
[34:45] | United States V. Burger. | 美国诉伯格一案的判例是 |
[34:47] | If a reasonable person knowing the relevant facts | 若知晓相关事实之理性人 |
[34:49] | would harbor doubts about a judge’s impartiality, | 对法官的公正性感到怀疑 |
[34:51] | he must recuse himself. | 法官必须回避 |
[34:53] | Motion denied, Ms. Cabrini. | 驳回请求 卡布里尼女士 |
[34:55] | Why don’t we take a break for a minute, Mr. Gardner. | 我建议我们休息一下 加德纳先生 |
[34:58] | Sadie, she set me up. | 萨蒂 她陷害我 |
[35:00] | Okay, I think we’re in an awkward area here, your honor. | 我们现在很尴尬 法官大人 |
[35:03] | What? I didn’t do anything wrong. | 什么 我没做错任何事 |
[35:04] | Thanks so much for your help. | 谢谢你了 |
[35:07] | You believe her? | 你居然相信她 |
[35:08] | I believe I’ll take the robe. | 我相信我该收回法官袍 |
[35:10] | Yep. Men and 25-year-olds. | 是啊 男人和25岁的年轻女子 |
[35:13] | Same thing happened to my ex. | 我前夫也是这样 |
[35:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:19] | We think these gems, they’re Kashmir blue sapphires, | 我们认为这些宝石 是克什米尔蓝宝石 |
[35:22] | were used in payment for the I.D.’s | 是用来付证件费用的 |
[35:25] | If we can find the smuggler, we can find the buyer. | 如果能找到走私犯 就能找到买家 |
[35:28] | And if you find the buyer? | 找到买家又怎样 |
[35:30] | Then Belkin will get you a visa. | 贝尔金会给你签证 |
[35:32] | – But they’re deporting me on the next transport. – I know. | -但下一拨就要遣送我出境了 -我知道 |
[35:35] | My associates are still running these sapphires down. | 我的同事们还在追查那些蓝宝石的来源 |
[35:37] | I… I don’t know anybody in India, Mrs. Florrick. | 我在印度举目无亲 福瑞克太太 |
[35:40] | My life… My life is here. | 我的生活都在这里 |
[35:42] | I know. | 我明白 |
[35:45] | Can I see Amal and Frida before I go? | 我走之前 能见见阿玛尔和弗里达吗 |
[35:49] | I’m… I’m working on it. | 我正在努力争取 |
[35:56] | Please, um… | 拜托了 |
[35:57] | Mrs. Florrick, you have the key to my apartment, no? | 福瑞克太太 你有我家的钥匙 对吧 |
[36:04] | I need a few items, and then… and the sentimental things. | 我需要一些东西 还有一些感情寄托物 |
[36:14] | Yes, of course I will. | 没问题 我帮你拿 |
[36:18] | And will you tell Amal it’s not his fault, mm? | 帮我转告阿玛尔 这不是他的错 |
[36:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:51] | Cary? | 凯里 |
[36:53] | Hi. Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[36:54] | Okay, I need you to bring it to me. | 我要你把它给我带来 |
[36:56] | What, the gems? | 带什么 宝石吗 |
[36:57] | No, the box. I need you to bring the box. | 不 盒子 把盒子带来 |
[36:59] | All right, all right, but I’m just driving around in circles here– | 好吧 不过我正在这儿开车打转 |
[37:01] | little India’s a nightmare. | 小印度这条街可真难走 |
[37:02] | I’ll e-mail them to your car, the directions. | 我发个邮件到你车上 指点一下方向 |
[37:05] | All right. Hold on, that’s my other line. Hello? | 好啊 等等 又有电话来了 你好 |
[37:07] | Hi, Cary. Are you near Kalinda? | 凯里 你离凯琳达近吗 |
[37:09] | No. I’m looking for her right now. | 不 我正找她呢 |
[37:12] | And ha-ha, very funny, it’s not about gaming. | 好玩极了 不是电子游戏的案子啊 |
[37:14] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[37:16] | All right, I got it. What do you need? | 好 我明白了 你需要什么 |
[37:18] | Tell her I think Simran’s involved. | 告诉她 我认为希姆兰与此有关 |
[37:20] | The sapphires used to pay the Pujari brothers, | 用以支付给普贾里兄弟的这些蓝宝石 |
[37:22] | I found the same jewels in her apartment. | 我在她公寓里发现了同样的宝石 |
[37:25] | Damn it. All right, well, I’ll tell her. | 该死 好吧 我去跟她说 |
[37:27] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[37:31] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[37:33] | I don’t know. I don’t speak Hindi. | 不知道 我不懂印度语 |
[37:35] | What do you mean, you don’t Hindi? | 你什么意思 你不懂印度语 |
[37:37] | I didn’t grow up in India. | 我又没在印度长大 |
[37:38] | Do you speak English? | 你能说英语吗 |
[37:40] | No, no. | 不行 |
[37:44] | Oh, seriously, Kalinda, where is your cultural identity? | 说正经的 凯琳达 你的文化归属在哪 |
[37:47] | Uh, I’m looking for a box like this. | 我在找一个像这样的盒子 |
[37:54] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:55] | I don’t think Simran was involved. | 我认为希姆兰与此无关 |
[37:57] | What? You just get a hunch? | 什么 你的直觉? |
[37:59] | No. | 不 |
[38:01] | Better. | 比直觉靠谱多了 |
[38:21] | So, you are back? | 啊 你回来了? |
[38:23] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[38:26] | Uh, did, uh, Hansel and Gretel get off? | “韩塞尔与葛雷特”脱罪了吗 |
[38:28] | I don’t know. I recused myself. | 不知道 我回避了 |
[38:30] | You recused yourself from the prosecution of Hansel and Gretel? | 你从韩塞尔与葛雷特的案子 自行回避了? |
[38:35] | What, were you dating Gretel? | 怎么啦 难道你和葛雷特约会了 |
[38:38] | For a few weeks. Bad time. | 好几个星期了 时机真不巧 |
[38:41] | What’s that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[38:43] | Oh, that? A personal case, immigration. | 是个私人案件 移民方面的 |
[38:46] | I’m letting them run with it. | 我让他们自己看着办了 |
[38:48] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[38:49] | Someone to see you, Will– Giada Cabrini. | 有人要见你 吉雅达·卡布里尼 |
[38:51] | No appointment. | 没有预约 |
[38:52] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[38:54] | Long lost love? | 久违的旧爱? |
[38:56] | No. A student. | 不 一个学生而已 |
[38:58] | This should be interesting. | 一定很有趣 |
[39:17] | Your honor. | 法官大人 |
[39:21] | Ms. Cabrini. | 卡布里尼小姐 |
[39:25] | I thought I’d bring you some gingerbread. | 我想 我该给你带点姜饼 |
[39:28] | So, did you win? | 那么 你赢了吗 |
[39:30] | No, actually. | 其实没有 |
[39:31] | To be honest, I think they did it. | 说实话 我认为是他们干的 |
[39:35] | Very clever, getting me recused. | 非常聪明 把我逼成回避 |
[39:38] | Yes, well, you were biased. | 是啊 你有偏向了 |
[39:41] | And you’re here because…? | 那你来这儿是为了? |
[39:43] | I want to take you to dinner. | 想请你吃晚餐 |
[39:46] | No hard feelings. | 捐弃前嫌 |
[39:48] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[39:49] | 25. How old are you? | 25 你呢 |
[39:52] | Not 25. | 反正不是25 |
[39:53] | Well, I won’t hold that against you. | 我不会为此嫌弃你的 |
[39:58] | Come on, I’ll buy. | 来吧 我买单 |
[40:00] | Let me think about it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[40:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:05] | I’ll wait. | 我会等 |
[40:10] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们在浪费时间 |
[40:12] | Deportations fall under I.C.E. | 驱逐出境归移民和海关执法局管 |
[40:14] | The U.S. Attorney’s office can’t countermand their order of removal. | 联邦检察官办公室 无权撤销他们的驱逐令 |
[40:17] | We can still authorize an S-1 visa. | 起码可以批准一张S-1签证吧 |
[40:19] | A snitch visa? | 给立功者的签证? |
[40:21] | For whom, the mother? | 给谁呢 那位母亲? |
[40:22] | You want the Pujaris’ contact with organized crime, right? | 你希望找到与普贾里联系的犯罪集团 对吧 |
[40:26] | Well, if Simran gets deported, | 如果希姆兰被驱逐出境 |
[40:28] | so does the name. | 我们就不提供信息 |
[40:33] | I seem to be missing something. | 看来是我不够严谨 |
[40:40] | I’m open to a new proffer, | 我愿意看看你们掌握的新料 |
[40:41] | but I’ll need to see a statement. | 但我得知道是怎么回事 |
[41:04] | I sacrificed. | 我作出了牺牲 |
[41:06] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[41:18] | I was the courier between the Pujari brothers and their buyers. | 是我负责普贾里兄弟和买家之间的联络 |
[41:25] | They offered me a lot of money to do it. | 他们付给我很多钱 |
[41:30] | They threatened me if I told anyone. | 威胁我不准告诉任何人 |
[41:35] | So I kept it from my mother… | 所以我瞒着我母亲 |
[41:38] | and Amal. | 也瞒着阿玛尔 |
[41:44] | I was the one who texted the brothers you were watching. | 是我发短信告诉普贾里兄弟 你们在监视 |
[41:47] | Okay. That’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[41:51] | You get the rest when you get the visa. | 你弄到签证后 再告诉你其余的信息 |
[41:58] | Give me a few hours. | 给我几个小时 |
[42:10] | She’ll get jail time, you know. | 她会坐牢的 |
[42:12] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[42:36] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[42:46] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[42:48] | Isn’t that nice? | 是吧 |
[42:51] | No big case, no video games– | 算不上大案子 也没有电子游戏 |
[42:53] | We just did some good here. | 我们只是做好人好事而已 |
[42:54] | Actually, Alicia and I did some good. | 事实上 是艾丽西娅和我做了好人好事 |
[42:56] | You just drove the car. | 你只不过开了车而已 |
[42:58] | Oh, that is not fair. | 这样说可不公平 |
[42:59] | I’m the one who found… | 是我发现了… |
[43:01] | What is it? | 啥玩意 |
[43:03] | …Today a car believed… …was found abandoned… | 今天有人发现一台车被丢弃 |
[43:05] | Hold on. I’m gonna play it back. | 等等 我是要倒回去 |
[43:08] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[43:09] | And now back to our headline news. | 现在回到我们的头条新闻 |
[43:11] | Chicago real estate developer Gerald Kozko is missing, | 芝加哥房地产开发商杰拉尔德·科兹克失踪 |
[43:15] | in fear to have taken his own life. | 疑为自杀 |
[43:17] | Authorities fear Mr. Kozko may have committed suicide | 警方担心科兹克先生可能是 |
[43:19] | by jumping from the Des Plaines River Bridge | 从德斯普兰斯河大桥上跳下自杀 |
[43:22] | just outside the loop. | 就在环路外面 |
[43:24] | Police found his abandoned car | 今天早些时候 警方在桥上的路当间 |
[43:26] | parked midway across the bridge earlier today. | 发现了他弃掉的车 |
[43:28] | There are no witnesses, | 没有目击证人 |
[43:29] | and no body has yet been recovered, | 也没有找到尸体 |
[43:31] | but police boats and divers continue to search… | 但警方仍派船和潜水员继续搜索 |
[43:33] | Mom! Dinner! | 妈妈 吃晚饭了 |
[43:35] | Hey, babe, we’re just sitting down. | 亲爱的 我们刚坐下呢 |