时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | That work is ongoing… | 我们正致力于此… |
[00:13] | Peter’s press conference. Is everything all right? | 在彼得的新闻发布会 你还好吧 |
[00:17] | Wait. I can’t hear you. | 等等 我听不清 |
[00:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[00:24] | I just need to say it. | 我必须要说出来 |
[00:25] | We’ve been up and down, back and forth, and I… | 我们来来回回 反反复复 |
[00:27] | Will… No. | 威尔 不 |
[00:31] | Show me the plan. | 告诉我你的办法 |
[00:33] | The what? | 什么 |
[00:34] | The plan. | 办法 |
[00:36] | I get the romance. | 感情我懂 |
[00:37] | I need a plan. | 但你能拿出个办法吗 |
[00:38] | But it’s unnecessary, because Chicago… | 但这是必要的 因为芝加哥… |
[00:41] | Poetry’s easy. It’s the parent-teacher conferences that are hard. | 诗情画意说起来容易 但我还有孩子 |
[00:44] | Alicia, come on. | 艾丽西娅 快点 |
[00:46] | – I have to go now. – Come on. | -我得挂了 -快点 |
[00:47] | I believe I am that change, | 我相信 我就是那个改变 |
[00:49] | and I believe that I am that that new beginning | 我相信 我就是那个新的开始 |
[00:51] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:57] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[01:13] | Hey, thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[01:14] | It’ll be right here for you. | 下来就还你 |
[01:21] | I’m away from my phone at the moment, so please leave a message. | 我现在无法接听 请留言 |
[01:25] | Hey, I just wanted to say… | 我只是想说… |
[01:26] | You all know my wife… | 大家都认识我太太了… |
[01:31] | Look, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[01:35] | I don’t have a plan. | 我没什么办法 |
[01:36] | It’s wrong. | 这样做不对 |
[01:38] | I’m your boss. You’re my employee. | 我是你老板 你是我属下 |
[01:39] | Let’s just… drop this. Okay? | 我们这事… 就这么算了吧 |
[01:43] | Now that hasn’t been the focus of the current state’s attorney’s office. | 现任州检察官从未致力于此 |
[01:46] | Instead, S.A. Glenn Childs… | 相反 查尔兹检察官… |
[02:05] | I’m away from my phone at the moment, | 我现在无法接听 |
[02:07] | so please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[02:11] | No. You know what? I’m not just dropping this. | 我告诉你 我不准备就这么算了 |
[02:14] | You want to know my plan? | 你想知道我的办法吗 |
[02:15] | My plan is, I love you, okay? | 我的办法就是 我爱你 够不 |
[02:23] | I’ve probably loved you… ever since Georgetown. | 恐怕从乔治城大学开始 我就一直爱着你 |
[02:27] | So phone me. | 给我回电话吧 |
[02:30] | I’ll meet you anywhere, and we will make a plan. | 在哪见面都行 我们想个办法出来 |
[02:36] | If none of this makes sense to you, just ignore it. | 如果你觉得很扯 那就无视 |
[02:40] | No embarrassment, nothing. | 别有任何尴尬 |
[02:42] | We’ll just go back to where things stood. | 我们就回到原样 |
[02:59] | No. You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[03:01] | I’m not just dropping this. | 我不准备就这么算了 |
[03:02] | You want to know my plan? | 你想知道我的办法吗 |
[03:03] | My plan is, I love you, okay? | 我的办法就是 我爱你 够不 |
[03:05] | So phone me. | 给我回电话吧 |
[03:07] | I’ll meet you anywhere. | 在哪见面都行 |
[03:09] | If none of this makes sense to you, just ignore it. | 如果你觉得很扯 那就无视 |
[03:14] | Cook County State’s Attorney will put justice before politics, | 库克县州检察官会把正义置于政治利益之前 |
[03:19] | public safety before personal vendetta. | 公共安全置于个人恩怨之前 |
[03:43] | Thank you for coming out this morning. | 谢谢大家出席 |
[03:44] | I have a short statement I’d like to read. | 我有份简短声明 |
[03:48] | First, please let me apologize to my wife, friends, | 首先 我要向我太太 朋友… |
[03:52] | staff, and fellow Coloradans | 同事 以及科罗拉多民众道歉 |
[03:55] | for the shadow placed over them by these accusations. | 这些指控令他们深感不安 |
[03:59] | I did nothing wrong, | 我没有做错任何事 |
[04:00] | but I can understand how my actions | 但我清楚 |
[04:03] | over the last two years have been misinterpreted. | 我过去2年的作为被极大曲解 |
[04:07] | So let me say without equivocation, | 我要明确无误地澄清 |
[04:09] | I have always been faithful to my wife. | 我一直忠于我的妻子 |
[04:14] | Not only… | 不仅是… |
[04:15] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[04:17] | I’m headed out. | 我要出门 |
[04:19] | The Police Union speech? | 去警察联盟演讲? |
[04:20] | Yeah. Did you have a chance to read it? | 是啊 看过讲稿了吗 |
[04:23] | It’s good. | 不错 |
[04:25] | The opening story… | 不过开篇那段… |
[04:27] | Not funny enough? | 有点无聊? |
[04:28] | Cut it. | 删了吧 |
[04:31] | Listen, this… | 听着 这个… |
[04:33] | It’s not us, Peter. | 跟我们不一样 彼得 |
[04:35] | You know, I have an hour today. | 我今天有1小时空闲 |
[04:37] | I thought, uh… | 我琢磨着… |
[04:39] | Thought I’d drop by court and watch you work. | 我可以去趟法院 看你出庭 |
[04:42] | Oh, that’s okay. | 不用啦 |
[04:43] | No, I really want to. | 别啊 我很想去 |
[04:44] | It’s a status hearing. | 只是个初步听证 |
[04:45] | Maybe another time. | 要不下次吧 |
[04:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | The charges and gossip now being bandied about in the press | 这些指控和流言通过媒体 |
[04:55] | and through anonymous blogs… | 以及匿名博客 到处散播 |
[04:58] | Am I boring you? | 我让你不耐烦了? |
[04:59] | Excuse me, Your Honor? | 法官阁下 您说什么 |
[05:00] | I asked if I’m boring you. | 我问 我让你不耐烦了? |
[05:02] | I saw you check your watch, | 你这不看表呢吗 |
[05:03] | and I thought I might be holding you up. | 我觉得我可能耽误你时间了 |
[05:05] | No, Your Honor. We have a staff meeting in an hour. | 没 只是公司1小时后开会 |
[05:07] | I was checking to make sure I was on time, and I am. | 于是我看了下表 发现肯定来得及 |
[05:09] | I’m so glad. | 我很欣慰 |
[05:12] | Was that a smile, Miss Long? | 朗恩小姐 你笑呢? |
[05:13] | No, Your Honor. Food in my teeth. | 没 牙缝里塞东西了 |
[05:16] | Okay, so, I love when prosecutors | 好了 |
[05:19] | and defense attorneys come together and find agreement, | 控辩双方能达成协议 我很欣慰 |
[05:22] | but your client’s restitution should also include court costs, | 不过 你当事人的赔偿还应包括诉讼费 |
[05:25] | Mrs. Florrick, so if you don’t mind, | 福瑞克太太 如果你不介意 |
[05:28] | you two can revise this while I handle a pretrial motion. | 在我处理预审动议时 你俩可以修改文本 |
[05:33] | Let me guess. He hates women? | 我猜 他讨厌女人? |
[05:34] | No. He just checks his Google alerts daily. | 不 他只是每天查看谷歌快讯 |
[05:37] | You have more than he does. | 结果你的新闻比他多 |
[05:38] | So it looks like you’re off the hook. | 看来你的麻烦事搞定了? |
[05:40] | I’m…? | 我的… |
[05:42] | Press has a new scandal. | 报纸又登出一条丑闻 |
[05:43] | It’s my right, Your Honor! | 这是我的权利 法官阁下 |
[05:45] | You are one day away from trial. | 你的案子只差1天开庭了 |
[05:47] | We have a jury. | 陪审团已经准备好了 |
[05:48] | I will not slow this process down! | 我不会再耽搁下去 |
[05:50] | It’s my right to represent myself. | 我有权自行辩护 |
[05:52] | You are not a lawyer, sir. | 先生 你不是律师 |
[05:53] | Yeah, and I wasn’t an Alaskan fisherman | 凡事总有头一遭 |
[05:55] | till I stepped on my first trawler. | 第一次上船前 我还不是阿拉斯加渔民呢 |
[05:56] | I wasn’t a hacker till I broke my first code… | 第一次破译密码前 我还不是黑客呢 |
[05:59] | This is not a game. | 这不是过家家 |
[06:00] | You are being accused of murder. | 你正面临谋杀指控 |
[06:02] | It’s a murder the government committed. | 政府才是凶手 |
[06:03] | The Pentagon murdered my business partner and set me up for it. | 五角大楼杀了我的生意伙伴 然后陷害于我 |
[06:08] | Why? Because we posted top secret Pentagon video on our Web site! | 只因我们网站贴出了五角大楼的绝密视频 |
[06:16] | And I don’t care if you don’t believe me, Your Honor. | 你信不信我无所谓 法官阁下 |
[06:18] | It’s my right under the 6th and 14th Amendment | 根据第六和第十四修正案 |
[06:21] | to fire my attorney, represent myself. | 我有权解雇律师 自行辩护 |
[06:24] | I will not allow this court to become your personal soapbox, Mr. Salle. | 我不会让法庭变成你的个人讲坛 萨莱先生 |
[06:29] | And I won’t watch this trail turned over on appeal, you understand? | 我不会让审判被上诉庭判为程序违法 懂不 |
[06:32] | You are getting a baby-sitter. | 你必须有辩护人 |
[06:34] | That is not open for discussion. | 此事没有讨论余地 |
[06:35] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克太太 |
[06:40] | Are you a member of the Capital Litigation Bar? | 你是死刑案件律师协会会员吗 |
[06:42] | Uh, excuse me, Your Honor? | 您说什么 法官阁下 |
[06:44] | Are you a member of the Illinois Capital Litigation Bar? | 你是伊利诺斯死刑案件律师协会会员吗 |
[06:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:51] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[06:52] | I’m appointing you standby counselor to Mr. Salle. | 我任命你出任萨莱先生的备用律师 |
[06:55] | Oh, I’m sorry, but I have the Murphy/Gomes suit going to trial next week. | 抱歉 下周我还有墨菲诉戈麦斯一案的庭审 |
[06:58] | Who’s the judge? | 法官是谁 |
[06:59] | Judge Fullerton. | 富勒顿法官 |
[07:00] | Good. My court takes precedence. | 很好 我的庭审优先 |
[07:02] | Trial starts tomorrow at 9:00. | 明早9点开庭 |
[07:04] | No. Your Honor, I can’t! You can’t do this. | 不 法官阁下 我来不了 你不能这样 |
[07:06] | Actually, ma’am, I can. | 抱歉 我能 |
[07:07] | Your Honor, I just want to point out… | 法官阁下 我要指出… |
[07:10] | Don’t you start! | 你闭嘴 |
[07:11] | We are going to trial on this tomorrow. | 我们明天开庭 |
[07:12] | Anything from you, Mr. Brody? | 你要说什么吗 布罗迪先生 |
[07:14] | The People are content. | 控方没有意见 |
[07:15] | Of course, they are. | 理应如此 |
[07:16] | Tommy, next case. | 汤米 下个案件 |
[07:19] | And his name just kept coming up. Derrick Bond. Derrick Bond. | 我总是听到他的大名 德里克·邦德 |
[07:24] | I go to Louisiana to sign up fishermen for a BP class action, | 我去路易斯安那 想为英石油集团诉讼找渔民签约 |
[07:28] | and I find that | 但我发现 |
[07:29] | half of them have already been signed up by a small boutique D.C. Firm. | 半数渔民已被一家华盛顿小型专业律所签了 |
[07:33] | Imagine my frustration. | 你就想象我有多挫败吧 |
[07:36] | So I had to look up this Derrick Bond. | 于是我只好去拜访这位德里克·邦德 |
[07:38] | And I was surprised to find one of the most gentlemanly | 于是就很意外地找到了 |
[07:41] | young lawyers that I have ever met. | 我所见过的最风度翩翩的年轻律师之一 |
[07:47] | Anyway, I couldn’t be happier about this merger. | 我为这次合并感到非常高兴 |
[07:50] | Will and I could not be happier. | 威尔和我都非常高兴 |
[07:54] | Thank you, Diane. Thank you, Will. | 谢谢 戴安 谢谢 威尔 |
[07:56] | Uh, I know that there some unfamiliar faces around, | 初来乍到 我还不认识大家 |
[07:59] | so please, everyone, introduce yourselves and communicate through… | 烦请各位介绍自己 与我交流 用这个 |
[08:04] | We’re moving towards a paperless office. | 我们正向无纸办公发展 |
[08:06] | We bring lobbyists, you bring corporate. | 我们带来游说议员客户 你们带来公司客户 |
[08:08] | We bring D.C., you bring Chicago. | 我们带来华盛顿客户 你们带来芝加哥客户 |
[08:11] | With our current president’s ties to your city, | 以现任总统与你们城市的关联 |
[08:13] | we mean more together than apart. | 我们联合起来才更加强大 |
[08:16] | Now, let me turn things over to Bachelor number 16. | 好了 下面请第16号单身汉发言 |
[08:21] | I’m not going to hear the end of that, am I? | 我是甩不掉这名头了哈 |
[08:24] | No. Never. | 没错 |
[08:25] | A few updates. | 通知几件事 |
[08:27] | We got a continuance on BP, | 英石油的案子延期审理了 |
[08:29] | so we’ll need a few of you to join us on the diocese depos. | 所以我们要调几个人协助我们去教区收集证词 |
[08:32] | And the Murphy/Gomes suit got an expedited start date, | 墨菲诉戈麦斯一案日期提前了 |
[08:34] | so we’ll need that team to kick into high gear. | 相关人员要加速了 |
[08:37] | – So let’s get going. – Will? | -干活吧 -威尔 |
[08:42] | Will? | 威尔 |
[08:48] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:50] | Not me, you. | 你的功劳 |
[08:52] | It’s like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. | 就像《人体掠夺者》似的 |
[08:54] | As long as we’re the ones snatching. | 只要我们是掠夺者就行 |
[08:58] | How long do I have to wait before I get my season tickets back? | 啥时能让我恢复给客户的季票礼物啊 |
[09:01] | A polite week. | 客客气气的第一周 |
[09:02] | Happy days. | 先礼后兵嘛 |
[09:03] | Just so you know, | 听我说 |
[09:04] | I’ll be playing this disgruntled… the excluded partner. | 我来扮演这个心情不爽的被排挤的合伙人 |
[09:08] | Well, maybe we can shake something else loose contractually. | 也许我们能在合同上修改一些其它事情 |
[09:11] | Oh, Derrick, we were just talking about you. | 德里克 我们正在说你呢 |
[09:13] | That went well, didn’t it? | 进行得挺顺利吧 |
[09:14] | – It did. It did. A good group. – Very good. | -是的 是的 很好的团队 -非常好 |
[09:16] | Will was just talking the merger. | 威尔正在谈合并的事 |
[09:18] | He had a few concerns. | 他担心一些事情 |
[09:19] | Nothing big. Just about office space. An equitable division. | 没啥大事 就是办公空间 还有财产分割要公平 |
[09:27] | An hour ago, I resigned as State’s Attorney of Cook County. | 1小时以前 我辞去了库克县州检察官的职务 |
[09:31] | Another year, another scandal. | 又是一年 又一桩丑闻 |
[09:33] | Another woman standing by her man… | 又一个支持自己丈夫的妻子 |
[09:34] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[09:36] | You’d rather have your husband sleep with a prostitute?! | 你宁愿让你丈夫去嫖妓? |
[09:38] | If the choice was that or fall in love with someone, yeah. | 如果是在嫖妓与爱上别人之间选择的话 |
[09:41] | One’s just sex. | 一个不过是性 |
[09:42] | The other’s… | 另一个则… |
[09:43] | Miss Correlli is a key member of my staff… | 克雷莉小姐是我的一位重要职员 |
[09:48] | What happened to your couch? | 你的沙发哪去了 |
[09:50] | Why, hello, Mr. Gold. | 怎么啦 你好 戈德先生 |
[09:52] | It’s gone. Redecorating. | 搬走了 这儿正重新装修呢 |
[09:54] | I’m taking this very personally. | 看来你这是针对我 |
[09:57] | Oh, Mr. Gold. | 戈德先生 |
[09:58] | Do you know what a tracker is? | 你知道什么是跟踪者吗 |
[09:59] | Do I know what a tracker is? | 我知道什么是跟踪者吗 |
[10:01] | No. | 不 |
[10:03] | An unpaid political operative who tracks the opposition candidate, | 无佣金的政治性私人侦探 跟踪对手候选人 |
[10:06] | trying to catch him off-guard with a question or a comment | 试图让他猝不及防地面对一个问题或评论 |
[10:09] | in order to tape the embarrassing encounter | 录下那尴尬的一刻 |
[10:12] | for free viral negative campaigning. | 破坏他的竞选 |
[10:13] | Macaca? | 知道艾伦参议员的”猕猴”事件吧 |
[10:15] | Result of a tracker. | 就是跟踪者干的好事 |
[10:17] | And I imagine this will all come around to me. | 看来 你要拐到我身上了 |
[10:20] | The events of this morning. | 今天早上这些事 |
[10:21] | This congressional scandal. | 国会丑闻 |
[10:22] | You are back in the news. | 你又成了新闻人物 |
[10:24] | And Childs has people tracking you. | 查尔兹也派了人跟踪你 |
[10:27] | You know this? | 你发现了? |
[10:29] | Well, I know what I would do, | 我知道若是我 会怎么做 |
[10:30] | and I just flip it to know what my opponent will do. | 于是我就知道我的对手会怎么做 |
[10:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:39] | So, if anyone approaches you with a flip phone | 所以 如果有人拿着翻盖手机接近你 |
[10:43] | or an oddly shouted comment, | 或奇怪地扯着嗓子说着什么 |
[10:45] | the best thing to do is smile and move on. | 最好的应对就是微笑并置之不理 |
[10:48] | They will try to follow you. | 他们会想办法跟踪你 |
[10:49] | Probably a college student, often working in twos. | 也许会是个大学生 通常会两人结伴 |
[10:51] | Again, smile and move on. | 再说一遍 微笑并置之不理 |
[10:54] | I’m trying to keep you out of this, but it’s modern politics. | 我在努力帮你避开这些 不过现代政治就是这样 |
[10:57] | Wives are no longer off-limits. | 妻子不再是禁区了 |
[11:04] | Everything good here? | 这儿都还好吧 |
[11:06] | Everything’s good here. | 都还好 |
[11:07] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[11:10] | No. I’m good. If you’re good. | 没事了 如果你没事的话 |
[11:14] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[11:17] | Hey, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[11:18] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[11:20] | – You needed something? – Yes. | -找我有事? -是的 |
[11:21] | Judge Matchick made me standby counsel on a pro se case | 马切克法官让我给一桩自行辩护案当备用律师 |
[11:25] | starting tomorrow. | 明天开庭 |
[11:26] | You told him about the Murphy/Gomes date? | 你告诉他墨菲诉戈麦斯案的日期了吗 |
[11:27] | I did. | 我说了 |
[11:28] | He didn’t seem to care. | 他不为所动 |
[11:29] | Yeah, that sounds like Matchick. | 典型的马切克作风 |
[11:30] | He’s still proud of a walk-on line | 他还在为他在《黑暗骑士》里 |
[11:32] | he had in The Dark Knight. | 跑龙套的一句台词洋洋得意呢 |
[11:35] | Okay, I’ll have Shawn take over. | 好了 我会让肖恩接手 |
[11:38] | I think I can do both. | 我想我可以两头兼顾 |
[11:39] | No, it’s okay. | 不 就这样吧 |
[11:40] | We’re not starved for personnel anymore. | 我们不再缺人了 |
[11:44] | Merger going well? | 合并还顺利吧 |
[11:47] | It is. | 是的 |
[11:47] | I’m glad. | 真好 |
[12:13] | Don’t sweat the drug cases. | 别担心这些毒品案子 |
[12:15] | Gag ’em and bag ’em. Five to ten. | 搞定它们 逐渐消化 |
[12:17] | On Page Two, you’ll find a summary of outstanding continuances. | 在第2页 有延期审理案件的摘要 |
[12:23] | We may not have enough copies, so share at the back. | 副本可能不够 所以大家一起看吧 |
[12:26] | Let’s not go continuance crazy, okay, folks? | 大家别太着迷于延期审理 行吗 |
[12:29] | Unless you’re up against Goldstein and Michaels. | 除非你们是面对戈斯丁和迈克尔那种案子 |
[12:32] | Then all continuances are welcome. | 那样的话还差不多 |
[12:34] | Matan, what’s up with the pro se? | 马坦 自行辩护那个案子怎么回事 |
[12:36] | Guy’s running a unicorn defense. | 那家伙的辩护词真是意淫 |
[12:38] | He killed his business partner for the money, | 他为了钱杀了自己的生意伙伴 |
[12:40] | and now he’s trying to suggest it was some sort of Pentagon conspiracy. | 他却试图提出 这是五角大楼的阴谋 |
[12:44] | Judge Matchick saddled him with a wrangler. | 马切克法官派了个狠角色驯服他 |
[12:46] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[12:47] | Should be entertaining. | 一定很有趣 |
[12:49] | Anyone on break, sit in. | 谁手里没活儿 去出庭吧 |
[12:50] | Anything else? Okay. | 还有别的事吗 好 |
[12:53] | Let’s get the bad guys. | 去把坏人绳之以法吧 |
[12:55] | Matan. | 马坦 |
[12:57] | Why would Matchick choose Florrick? | 马切克为什么要选福瑞克 |
[13:00] | Happenstance. | 偶然罢了 |
[13:01] | She was there on a settlement. | 她正好在那儿处理一个辩诉交易 |
[13:03] | Take Cary as second chair. | 让凯里做次席律师 |
[13:05] | Sir, it was nothing. It’s okay. | 老板 这是小事一桩 没什么 |
[13:07] | It’s happenstance. | 这是巧合罢了 |
[13:08] | It’s an election year. | 这是选举年 |
[13:10] | There’s no such thing as happenstance. | 没有偶然可言 |
[13:11] | Matchick supports Peter. | 马切克支持彼得 |
[13:13] | He’s pushing his wife into a prominent position. | 他是在把他妻子推到一个显要的位置 |
[13:16] | Cary? | 凯里 |
[13:20] | I want you to take second chair. | 我要你做次席律师 |
[13:22] | Matan will bring you up to speed, okay? | 马坦会帮你了解案情 怎样 |
[13:24] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[13:25] | You’re up to speed. | 好了 你了解案情了 |
[13:29] | He was bleeding profusely from the neck and chest. | 他从脖子到胸口都在大量流血 |
[13:32] | There also appeared | 现场迹象显示 |
[13:33] | to have been a struggle before the shooting. I attempted CPR, | 枪击前有过一场搏斗 我试过用心肺复苏 |
[13:36] | but the victim died at the scene. | 但被害人还是在现场就死了 |
[13:37] | Now, Detective, at the crime scene, | 警探 在犯罪现场 |
[13:38] | you also found shell casings, isn’t that correct? | 你还发现了弹壳 对吧 |
[13:41] | Objection. | 反对 |
[13:42] | On what grounds? | 反对理由是? |
[13:43] | On the grounds of foundation. | 缺乏根据 |
[13:44] | Mr. Salle, | 萨莱先生 |
[13:46] | he was about to tell us the foundation. | 他正要告诉我们根据 |
[13:47] | May I have a ruling, Your Honor? | 您可以裁决反对有效吗 法官阁下 |
[13:49] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[13:50] | Exception. | 抗议 |
[13:51] | Mr. Salle, you know that doesn’t mean anything? | 萨莱先生 你知道你这样做是徒劳的吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, I’m preserving your bias for the record. | 我会把你的偏袒记录在案 |
[13:55] | Oh, dear God. Mrs. Florrick? | 天哪 福瑞克太太 |
[13:57] | Please, Mr. Salle, let me argue for you. | 求你了 萨莱先生 让我为你辩护 |
[14:00] | I’m very good at it. | 我是个出色的律师 |
[14:01] | It’s not about being good, Mrs. Florrick. | 这与出色与否无关 福瑞克太太 |
[14:03] | In a fight between a man being paid | 一个为钱而搏斗 |
[14:05] | and a man fighting for his life, who would you bet on? | 一个为命而搏斗 你觉得谁会赢呢 |
[14:08] | I’m betting on myself. | 我信我自己 |
[14:15] | Don’t turn your back to the jury. | 不要跟陪审团过不去 |
[14:16] | These nine millimeter casings you found at the scene… | 你在现场发现的这些9毫米弹壳 |
[14:20] | They are consistent with a Russian-made Makarov semiautomatic. | 它们与一种俄制马可洛夫半自动手枪相符 |
[14:24] | A very rare handgun? | 这种枪很罕见吧 |
[14:25] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[14:26] | – And who owned such a handgun? – The defendant. | -这把枪是谁的呢 -被告 |
[14:28] | And when you arrested him, did he say what had happened to his gun? | 你们逮捕他时 他说他的枪哪去了吗 |
[14:31] | He said it was missing. | 他说枪丢了 |
[14:32] | No more questions. | 没别的问题了 |
[14:34] | Now, Detective, | 现在 警探 |
[14:36] | didn’t I say it had been stolen? | 我是说枪被偷了吧? |
[14:38] | You did. | 是的 |
[14:39] | You said agents from the government had stolen it. | 你说是政府的探员偷的 |
[14:41] | Did I say why? | 我说了为什么吗 |
[14:43] | Objection. | 反对 |
[14:44] | Actually, you know what? Forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[14:46] | Let the jury hear this. | 让陪审团听听这个吧 |
[14:48] | You said the government was upset | 你说政府很生气 |
[14:50] | because you had uploaded a leaked video to your Web site. | 因为你在你网站上传了泄露出来的视频 |
[14:53] | Was it this video that played on my Web site, OpenSourceFind.com? | 在我OpenSourceFind.com贴出的视频 是这个吗 |
[14:58] | This video is of a U.S. Predator drone assassinating | 视频是关于美国捕食者无人机 |
[15:01] | an unarmed man in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗刺杀一个手无寸铁之人 |
[15:04] | Yes, I believe that’s correct. | 是的 这没错 |
[15:06] | And did I give you the name of someone to talk to? | 我是否告诉过你 去找某个人谈谈 |
[15:08] | Someone who could point to the real killer at the Pentagon? | 那人能指认五角大楼的真正凶手 |
[15:11] | You said to speak to one of your volunteers: a woman named Onya | 你让我跟你的一个志愿者谈 名叫奥尼亚的女人 |
[15:13] | who’d acquired the video from a leaker. | 是她从一个泄密者手里拿到这个视频 |
[15:16] | Did you speak to Onya, this volunteer? | 你和这位志愿者奥尼亚谈过吗 |
[15:18] | Okay, I think I’ll object at this point, Your Honor. | 好了 我想这会儿我要反对了 法官阁下 |
[15:20] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[15:22] | Mr. Salle, I already told you. | 萨莱先生 我已经告诉你了 |
[15:23] | The government is not on trial here. | 受审的不是政府 |
[15:25] | You are. | 是你 |
[15:27] | Well, maybe they should be. | 也许该让他们受审 |
[15:29] | Do I think the U.S. Government killed his business partner? | 我是否认为美国政府杀了他的生意伙伴? |
[15:31] | No. | 不 |
[15:33] | But I’ve got nothing else to go on. | 但我也没有别的线索可抓 |
[15:35] | Look, we’re trying to be more thrifty with Kalinda’s hours, | 我们在节省凯琳达的工时 |
[15:37] | so I can’t have her chasing phantoms. | 所以我没法派她去干这不靠谱的事 |
[15:39] | Just do the best you can with what you’ve got. | 尽量利用你手头的资源吧 |
[15:41] | What’s your strategy? | 你的策略是什么 |
[15:42] | My strategy? | 我的策略? |
[15:44] | Well, there’s this one juror. | 那儿有个陪审员 |
[15:46] | I think he agrees with Salle. | 我觉得他赞同萨莱 |
[15:48] | Every time the judge overrules us, | 每次法官驳回我们时 |
[15:50] | you can tell he wants to hear more. | 看得出他还想继续听 |
[15:52] | He thinks we’re being censored. | 他觉得法庭是在过滤我们的信息 |
[15:54] | Quite a risk. Trying to win over one juror. | 相当冒险 试图靠1个陪审员扭转局势 |
[15:57] | I only need one for a deadlock. | 1人就足够造成陪审团僵局 |
[16:00] | We can give her half a day. | 我们可以给凯琳达半天时间 |
[16:02] | To hunt down Pentagon assassins? | 去追查五角大楼杀手? |
[16:05] | To find sand to throw in the prosecutor’s case. | 去给检方的证据找点毛病 |
[16:11] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[16:13] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[16:15] | Alicia needs help fingering the Pentagon for a murder. | 艾丽西娅需要帮忙查证五角大楼指使谋杀 |
[16:18] | How long do I have? | 给我多长时间 |
[16:19] | The afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[16:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:32] | See this month’s Chicago Magazine? | 看这个月的芝加哥月刊了吗 |
[16:33] | Sixteenth most eligible bachelor. | 他是第16号最宜与之婚配的钻石王老五哦 |
[16:36] | We’re fine, Kalinda. | 我们没什么 凯琳达 |
[16:38] | Yeah, that looked fine. | 是呀 刚才那样叫没什么 |
[16:39] | Did you see the photo spread? | 看到大家在传的那张照片了吗 |
[16:41] | Will in a swimsuit. | 威尔穿女式泳衣那张 |
[16:42] | He wasn’t in a swimsuit. | 那不叫女式泳衣 |
[16:44] | So you saw it, then? | 看来你还是看了 |
[16:46] | Talk to him. | 和他谈谈 |
[16:47] | He doesn’t want to. | 他不想谈 |
[16:48] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[16:49] | He wants to drop it. | 他想结束这些 |
[16:51] | Yeah. In voice mail. | 是啊 通过语音留言呵 |
[16:52] | Anything said in voice mail doesn’t count. | 语音留言里说的都不能算的 |
[16:56] | Salle doesn’t know who leaked the pentagon video. | 萨莱不知道谁泄露了五角大楼的视频 |
[16:58] | He was insulated from the leaker | 他和泄密者之间隔着一个中间人 |
[17:00] | by a go-between activist named Onya, no last name. | 她叫奥尼亚 姓氏不明 |
[17:02] | Her last known address. | 这是她最后的地址 |
[17:04] | But she’s paranoid, | 但她是个多疑妄想狂 |
[17:05] | so she moves around a lot to avoid detection. | 所以她总在搬家 以防被盯上 |
[17:07] | Well, the good thing about amateur paranoids | 菜鸟级多疑妄想狂的优点是 |
[17:09] | is, they always leave something behind. | 他们总会留下些什么破绽 |
[17:12] | Talk to him. | 去找他谈谈 |
[17:14] | Life is short. | 人生短暂哦 |
[17:21] | The most honest part of the body, which you wouldn’t guess, is the feet. | 人身体最诚实的部分 你肯定猜不到 是双脚 |
[17:24] | The feet? You’re kidding. | 双脚? 开玩笑吧 |
[17:26] | No. | 不 |
[17:27] | Look at Mrs. Timmerman’s feet. | 看看蒂默曼夫人的脚 |
[17:28] | They are pointing away from her husband, | 她的脚偏离她丈夫的方向 |
[17:31] | almost as if to flee. | 好像要逃走似的 |
[17:32] | Now, let’s look at Mrs. Clinton’s feet. | 现在来看看克林顿夫人的脚 |
[17:35] | They are facing toward her husband. | 是指向她丈夫的 |
[17:38] | This is a marriage that can recover. | 证明这就是一段可复原的婚姻 |
[17:40] | Now let’s look at Alicia Florrick’s feet. | 现在让我们来看看艾丽西娅·福瑞克的双脚 |
[17:42] | One foot is toward her husband. | 一只脚指向她的丈夫 |
[17:44] | One foot is away from her husband. | 另一只脚偏离之 |
[17:45] | It just signifies ambivalence. | 这意味着她很矛盾 |
[17:48] | It’s not going away. That’s the problem. | 总是没完没了 这是问题所在 |
[17:50] | It’s not my scandal. Thank you. | 那又不是我的丑闻 谢谢 |
[17:52] | It’s Colorado. | 那是科罗拉多州的事 |
[17:53] | That’s like going to the moon. | 远得都快到月亮了 |
[17:54] | Every time they show him, they show you. | 每当报道他 就会同时提到你 |
[17:56] | Every time they show his wife, they show Alicia. | 每当报道他妻子 就会提到艾丽西娅 |
[17:58] | So change the subject. | 那就试着转移话题 |
[17:59] | Right, to Glenn Child’s divorce. | 对 应该转移到查尔兹的离婚上 |
[18:00] | No, Eli. No. | 不 伊莱 |
[18:01] | Peter, you can’t keep leaving all your missiles in the silo. | 彼得 你不能总把导弹留在发射井里啊 |
[18:04] | I’m not leaving anything. | 没那回事 |
[18:05] | This isn’t about being a good guy. | 竞选与是不是好人无关 |
[18:06] | We go after his family, | 我们去搞他的家庭 |
[18:08] | then he’s going to come after mine. | 那么他就会搞我的 |
[18:09] | He’s coming after yours, either way. | 他横竖都会搞你家庭的 |
[18:11] | Then we’ll wait till he does. | 那就等他行动了再说 |
[18:12] | In the meantime, change the subject to something positive. | 另外 确实要转移到一些正面话题 |
[18:17] | What am I doing here, anyway? | 我来这儿不就是为了这个嘛 |
[18:18] | Get me in front of some woman’s group, | 把我置身于女性团体面前 |
[18:21] | so we can remind them of the mutual respect. | 这样就能提醒他们我与女性的相互尊重 |
[18:29] | Get me a list of any organizations giving out an award this season. | 弄一份本季将颁奖的所有组织或团体的名单 |
[18:32] | I don’t care if it’s the Knitting Needlers of America. | 哪怕是什么全美织毛衣协会都别放过 |
[18:34] | I need a visual. | 列出图表来 |
[18:52] | Oh. Sorry. Uh… | 抱歉 |
[18:55] | My friend lives here and she said I could get her key. | 我朋友住在这里 她说我可以找出她的钥匙 |
[18:58] | – Are you…? – The landlord. | -你是? -房东 |
[19:00] | Who’s your friend? | 你的朋友叫什么 |
[19:01] | Onya. | 奥尼亚 |
[19:03] | Yeah. Uh… | 是她 |
[19:04] | She moved out. | 她已经搬走了 |
[19:05] | Right. She leave a forwarding address? | 好吧 她留新地址了吗 |
[19:07] | No. No. | 没有 |
[19:10] | She’s a friend of yours? | 她是你的朋友吗 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:12] | Look, the thing is, | 问题在于 |
[19:13] | she has my extra key, and I’m locked out. | 她拿着我的备用钥匙 而我进不去家了 |
[19:15] | I was hoping I could get in. | 我很想回家 |
[19:17] | Oh, there’s nothing left in there. She cleaned it out, so… | 里面什么都没有了 她已经清空了 |
[19:19] | It might be shoved to the back of a drawer or something. | 也许塞到抽屉后面之类的地方了呢 |
[19:22] | Do you mind if I just check? | 你介意我进去看看吗 |
[19:23] | Check? For your extra key? Um… | 为了找你的备用钥匙? |
[19:26] | It would really help. | 如果可以就帮了大忙了 |
[19:28] | Please? | 帮个忙 |
[19:33] | Close the door when you’re done. | 完事记得关门 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:07] | I found it in the Dumpster in the back. | 我在后面的垃圾箱里找到的 |
[20:09] | No SIM card. She must have taken it when she left the apartment. | 没有SIM卡 肯定是她走的时候带走了 |
[20:12] | So, it’s a dead end? | 是条死路咯? |
[20:14] | For the moment. | 目前是这样 |
[20:15] | But there was somebody there just before me. | 但有人在我之前去过那里 |
[20:17] | I found chipped paint under the air vent screws. | 我在通风口下看到了掉漆碎屑 |
[20:20] | So somebody must have checked the vents after the apartment was cleaned. | 肯定有人在她清空公寓后检查过通风口 |
[20:23] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[20:25] | I should have cleaned that up. | 我应该把那个清理干净的 |
[20:26] | Oh, yes. Derrick said you would be dropping by. | 是你啊 德里克说过你会来 |
[20:29] | This is Derrick’s in-house investigator, | 这是德里克的内勤调查员 |
[20:31] | Blake, from D.C. | 布莱克 来自华盛顿 |
[20:33] | I picked the lock in the apartment. | 我撬开了公寓里的锁 |
[20:34] | Found a cell phone hidden in the air vent. | 找到了藏在通风口内的手机 |
[20:36] | It looked like the subject left in a rush. | 看起来她走的时候很匆忙 |
[20:38] | She left this in the phone. SIM card. | SIM卡其实是在手机里的 |
[20:40] | Much of it’s encrypted. | 但大部分都加密了 |
[20:42] | I can try and decipher if you want. | 如果需要我可以去解密 |
[20:44] | Uh, yeah. | 当然 |
[20:45] | Let’s see what you can find. | 看看能找到什么 |
[20:47] | I wouldn’t mind Kalinda trying to decipher. | 让凯琳达去解密也挺好 |
[20:50] | She’s done it for me before. Um… | 她之前帮我解过 所以 |
[20:52] | Yeah. Well, why don’t you work on it together? | 好吧 不如你们一起去解密 |
[21:02] | Did you ever find your extra key? | 你找到备用钥匙了吗 |
[21:05] | You knew who I was? | 你早知道我是谁了? |
[21:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:08] | I wanted to see how you’d play it. | 我只是想看看你是怎么演戏的 |
[21:09] | What are you, man of a thousand faces? | 你是谁 千面人吗 |
[21:11] | No. | 不 |
[21:12] | Just one. | 只有一张脸 |
[21:13] | Does that flirtation bit always work for you? | 那样装可怜总是能得逞吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:19] | Are we going to have trouble? | 咱们会很不愉快吧? |
[21:20] | No. | 不 |
[21:22] | No. As far as I’m concerned, it’s your backyard, Leela. | 这是你的地盘 利拉 |
[21:25] | Sorry. That’s not your name, is it? | 抱歉 你不叫利拉 是吧 |
[21:28] | It’s Kalinda. | 应该是凯琳达 |
[21:30] | Kalinda’s your name. Right. | 凯琳达才是你的名字 没错 |
[21:37] | Imagine my surprise when I looked at the membership roll | 我翻阅植物园妇女志愿队名单时 |
[21:40] | of the Women’s Auxiliary of the Botanical Gardens | 看到了你的名字 |
[21:42] | and saw your name. | 我真是非常惊讶 |
[21:44] | I was also surprised to see that the Auxiliary has not awarded | 而且我还惊讶地发现 这个志愿队 |
[21:48] | a “Friend of the Auxiliary” in quite some time. | 已经很久没有颁发”志愿队之友”这个奖项了 |
[21:50] | Anyway, if you could talk to the auxiliary… | 总之 如果你能和志愿队谈谈… |
[21:52] | Well, certainly, Mr. Gold. | 当然没问题 戈德先生 |
[21:54] | How’s the campaign going? | 竞选进行得怎么样 |
[21:56] | The campaign? | 竞选? |
[21:57] | It’s going very well, ma’am. Thank you. | 很顺利 谢谢您的关心 夫人 |
[21:59] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:01] | Oh, no reason. | 没怎么 |
[22:02] | It’s just that it seems like you’re coming to me more than I might expect. | 只是你来找我帮忙的次数比我预期的要多 |
[22:07] | And how much did you expect, Mrs. Florrick? | 你的预期是什么呢 福瑞克夫人 |
[22:09] | I imagine that campaigns are very complicated things. | 我觉得竞选是个很复杂的事情 |
[22:13] | Maybe you need… help. | 或许你需要 一些帮助 |
[22:18] | What kind of help? | 什么样的帮助 |
[22:20] | I think we should stay in touch. | 我认为我们应该保持联系 |
[22:22] | I think we should talk regularly. | 我认为我们应该经常沟通 |
[22:25] | I can offer you advice and you can ask questions when you are confused. | 我可以提供建议 而你困惑时则可以向我咨询 |
[22:35] | I think that’s a very good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[22:37] | Let’s stay in touch. | 那我们就保持联络吧 |
[22:44] | Objection! | 反对 |
[22:45] | – Overruled. – Exception! | -反对无效 -抗议 |
[22:46] | And ye-yes, exception, I get it. | 好好 你抗议 我知道了 |
[22:49] | Continue, Mr. Brody. | 继续 布罗迪先生 |
[22:50] | What other forensic evidence did you collect from the scene, ma’am? | 你从现场还找到了哪些呈堂证物呢 女士 |
[22:52] | We found partial palm prints | 我们在舱门上找到了掌纹 |
[22:55] | on the Cessna door and fingerprints on the inside. | 而舱门内侧则有指纹 |
[22:58] | And who did those prints belong to? | 这些指纹属于谁呢 |
[23:00] | The defendant. | 属于被告 |
[23:01] | No further questions. | 没有其它问题了 |
[23:03] | Have I been on that plane before? | 我上过那架飞机吗 |
[23:05] | Objection, Your Honor. Beyond the scope. | 反对 法官阁下 超范围提问 |
[23:07] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[23:08] | These prints of mine on the plane– | 我在飞机上的这些掌纹和指纹 |
[23:10] | that doesn’t mean that I was at any time…? | 并不说明我就上过… |
[23:12] | Objection. | 反对 |
[23:13] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[23:14] | Did your investigation reveal you were on the plane…? | 你的调查是否表明 你在凶案前1周曾… |
[23:16] | Did your investigation reveal | 你的调查是否表明 |
[23:18] | that I had been on the plane a week before the murder, | 我在凶案前1周曾上过这架飞机 |
[23:21] | and that could be the source of the fingerprints? | 而这些指纹是那个时候留下的呢 |
[23:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:25] | Are we finished here, | 说完了吗 |
[23:26] | Mr. Salle? | 萨莱先生 |
[23:28] | Uh, one second, Your Honor. | 稍等一下 法官阁下 |
[23:31] | Mr. Salle? | 萨莱先生 |
[23:33] | Miss– I forgot your name. | 我忘了你的名字 女士 |
[23:35] | – Loren. – Loren, sorry. | -洛伦 -洛伦 抱歉 |
[23:37] | What happened to the sample #48? | 第48号证物去哪了 |
[23:40] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白这个问题 |
[23:42] | You collected 48 blood samples. | 你总共采集了48份血液样本 |
[23:44] | Isn’t that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[23:45] | No, 47 blood samples. | 不 只有47份血样 |
[23:47] | Yes, we have 47 samples according to your evidence list, | 是的 根据你的证物清单确实是47份 |
[23:50] | and yet here on the crime scene photo, there is a 48th sample. | 而罪案现场的照片显示还有第48份血样 |
[23:54] | That’s outside the designated crime scene. | 这是在划定的犯罪现场范围之外 |
[23:56] | So, you found blood | 就是说 你在划定的犯罪现场范围之外 |
[23:59] | outside the designated crime scene, | 发现了血迹 |
[24:01] | and you decided not to include it? | 而且没有将其列为证物 是吗 |
[24:03] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[24:04] | This is a large hangar, | 这是一个巨大的飞机库 |
[24:05] | and this blood sample was found by a tool kit | 这个血迹是在一个工具箱上 |
[24:08] | which could have been left by any random worker. | 可能是随便哪个工人留下的 |
[24:14] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[24:15] | Answer the question. | 请回答这个问题 |
[24:16] | We did a preliminary blood type test of this blood sample, | 和所有血样一样 我们对这个血样 |
[24:19] | as we do with all our samples. | 做了初步血型检测 |
[24:21] | It was O-negative, not consistent with the victim. | 是O型阴性 和被害人的血型不符 |
[24:24] | And what is my blood type? | 那我的血型是什么 |
[24:27] | B-positive. | B型阳性 |
[24:28] | So it wasn’t consistent with my blood type either. | 那么它与我的血型也不相符 |
[24:35] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[24:43] | I haven’t said this in a while to anyone. | 我很久没对人说过这话了 |
[24:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:56] | Cryptbit encryption? | Crypbit加密软件 |
[24:58] | You don’t like Lasermite? | 不喜欢用Lasermite软件吗 |
[25:03] | Try combining Lasermite and Elcosec. | 把Lasermite和Elcosec合起来用 |
[25:06] | Use them as binary sifters. | 用它们进行二进制筛选 |
[25:07] | They’d cancel each other out. | 它们的作用会互相抵消的 |
[25:09] | Use Lasermite for salting. | 用Lasermite滤掉多余的 |
[25:12] | So, what did you find out about me? | 那么 你打听到我什么了 |
[25:14] | Some friends in D.C. said you phoned. | 首都的一些朋友说你给他们打过电话 |
[25:18] | You have enemies. | 你有些仇人 |
[25:28] | Nice– same phone number. | 漂亮 相同的号码 |
[25:32] | There, there, there. | 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[25:33] | Every night at 7:30. | 每天晚上7点半 |
[25:37] | – Yeah. – You recognize it. | -对了 -你认出这号码了 |
[25:40] | Stan’s Chicken Shack. | 斯坦炸鸡店 |
[25:42] | She’s ordering takeout. | 她在叫外卖 |
[25:45] | You think she would get takeout again from her new address? | 你觉得她会从新的住处继续叫外卖? |
[25:54] | Hey, Leela. | 利拉 |
[25:58] | We should work together. | 我们应该携手工作 |
[26:00] | – Stop it. – What? | -你该消停了 -什么 |
[26:11] | It’s been such a difficult time for Peter and his family, | 彼得和他的妻儿这段日子很不容易 |
[26:15] | and this award will mean so much to them. | 这个奖项会对他们意义非凡 |
[26:21] | Now he needs us. | 现在他需要我们了 |
[26:24] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[26:25] | Her daughter-in-law that’s who we should get. | 我们应该让她的儿媳妇加入 |
[26:28] | Oh, hello, Jackie. | 你好 杰姬 |
[26:29] | Hello, Ruth. | 你好 鲁思 |
[26:31] | We were just talking about your daughter-in-law. | 我们正讨论你的儿媳妇呢 |
[26:33] | Where is Alicia? | 艾丽西娅人呢 |
[26:34] | Well, as you know, she works, | 如你所知 她得工作 |
[26:36] | but my granddaughter is here– Grace. | 不过我的孙女格蕾丝来了 |
[26:39] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[26:41] | She’s thinking of joining our cotillion. | 她正考虑加入我们的沙龙舞 |
[26:45] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[26:53] | It’s so bogus, huh? | 真是无趣啊 |
[26:57] | Yeah, I got dragged here. | 是啊 我是给硬拽来的 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[27:01] | You, too? | 你也是吗 |
[27:03] | No, no, I’m… I’m working. | 不 我 算是在工作吧 |
[27:05] | Doing what? | 什么工作 |
[27:07] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[27:13] | So has your mom or dad said anything about this other scandal? | 你的父母有谈起过另外一起性丑闻吗 |
[27:16] | The one right now? | 当下的这起吗 |
[27:18] | No. They kind of just try to avoid the whole subject, you know. | 没有 他们总是试图避免谈及这类话题 |
[27:21] | They’re still sleeping in separate rooms? | 他们还分房睡吗 |
[27:28] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[27:31] | Oh, Steven– he’s in film school. | 哦 是史蒂文 他在电影学院 |
[27:33] | So your parents aren’t sleeping together anymore, right? | 那么你的父母再也不一起睡了 是吗 |
[27:38] | And you used to do accounting work for the victim, Mr. Kimball? | 你曾为被害人金博尔先生做会计工作? |
[27:41] | Yes, and Mr. Salle. | 是的 也为萨莱先生工作 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry, Miss Derbeken, | 抱歉 德贝肯小姐 |
[27:43] | could you please move your hand? | 你能把手拿开吗 |
[27:46] | Yes, sorry. | 可以 抱歉 |
[27:47] | In fact, you traveled with Mr. Kimball, didn’t you? | 你曾与金博尔先生一同旅行 是吗 |
[27:50] | Yes, our job required moving around a lot, | 是的 我们的工作要求我们东奔西跑 |
[27:52] | so I stayed in the same hotel. | 所以我总与他待在同一家宾馆 |
[27:54] | And you saw firsthand a dispute between Mr. Kimball | 所以你亲眼见证了金博尔先生 |
[27:56] | and the defendant about their web site? | 与被告关于网站的争执 |
[27:58] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[28:00] | In fact, could you describe the letter you saw | 你能描述下谋杀前一周 |
[28:02] | sent by Mr. Salle to the victim a week before the murder? | 萨莱先生写给被害人的信吗 |
[28:04] | Object now. | 马上反对 |
[28:05] | – Why? – Do it. | -为什么 -反对就是了 |
[28:06] | Objection. | 反对 |
[28:07] | Your Honor, this isn’t hearsay. | 法官阁下 这并非传闻证据 |
[28:08] | Miss Derbeken is testifying to a letter she read herself, | 德贝肯小姐正为她亲自读过的一封信作证 |
[28:12] | – not what was heard. – Yes, but, uh… | -不是听人说的 -是的 但是… |
[28:14] | best evidence, Your Honor. | 应适用最佳证据原则 法官阁下 |
[28:18] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[28:21] | The original letter offers… | 信的原件 |
[28:22] | The original letter offers the best evidence, | 信的原件才是最佳证据 |
[28:23] | and it can’t be testified to | 如果不能提供原件 |
[28:24] | if the letter is not produced. | 那么证人就不能对其作证 |
[28:28] | Where is the letter? | 这封信在哪 |
[28:29] | Oh, come on. Your Honor, | 拜托 法官阁下 |
[28:30] | we can’t establish motive unless we hear from her. | 不听她作证我们怎么能确立犯罪动机 |
[28:32] | That’s not my problem, Mr. Brody. | 这可不是我的问题 布罗迪先生 |
[28:34] | The objection is sustained. | 反对有效 |
[28:36] | Miss Derbeken cannot testify to the letter. | 德贝肯小姐不能为这封信作证 |
[28:41] | Know what I want to do if I get out? | 知道我脱罪后想做什么吗 |
[28:43] | Go to law school. | 去上法学院 |
[28:44] | He’s got no case, sir. | 他根本没有证据 |
[28:46] | He’s still arguing a unicorn defense. | 他还是在凭空胡扯 |
[28:48] | And he’s beating you. | 他要击败你了 |
[28:49] | He’s got no case, and he’s beating you. | 他没有证据 但你要输了 |
[28:52] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[28:53] | Don’t do this, he’s a first year. | 别这样 他才刚毕业 |
[28:55] | I don’t care if he’s just out of law school. | 我才不在乎他是不是法学院刚毕业 |
[28:57] | Can you beat her? | 你能击败她吗 |
[28:59] | Uh… we just caught a bad break, Mr. Childs. | 现在情形对我们很不利 查尔兹先生 |
[29:02] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[29:03] | Can you beat her? | 你能击败她吗 |
[29:04] | – Yes. – You’re first chair. | -能 -那你上首席 |
[29:08] | I don’t know how long you plan to stay with us, | 我不知道你打算在我们这儿干多久 |
[29:11] | but that’s not how you endear yourself to your coworkers. | 但这可不是和同事搞好关系的办法 |
[29:14] | Oh, is that what this is about, endearment? | 你觉得这是搞好关系的问题吗 |
[29:18] | Oh, uh, one last thing. | 哦 最后一件事 |
[29:20] | How are you on partners’ offices? | 你对合伙人的办公室怎么看 |
[29:22] | Diane has a corner office. | 戴安的办公室在角上 |
[29:23] | I have a partial corner with more square footage. | 我的办公室不完全在角上 但地方大一些 |
[29:26] | We could splurge for either. | 任何一间都可以为你好好装修一下 |
[29:29] | One of the things we did at our old office was | 我们在以前的办公室的做法是 |
[29:31] | move the partners’ offices into the core of the building | 把合伙人的办公室挪到大楼的中心去 |
[29:34] | and made the outside communal associate areas. | 把外圈作为律师们的公共区域 |
[29:37] | It fostered goodwill. | 这有助于培养感情 |
[29:40] | Do you prefer an interior office? | 你希望你的办公室在内部? |
[29:44] | Let me think on it. | 让我想想 |
[29:46] | And I would like to start a partner mentorship program. | 另外 我想发起一个合伙人指导计划 |
[29:50] | Well, we already unofficially mentor associates. | 我们已有对律师非正式的指导 |
[29:53] | I think it’ll create greater goodwill | 我想如果我们进行正式的指导 |
[29:55] | if we officially mentor. | 会培养出更亲密的感情 |
[29:57] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[30:00] | Peer review. | 同事互评 |
[30:02] | We don’t choose who to fire. | 解雇谁不由我们定 |
[30:04] | Associates grade each other. | 律师间相互打分 |
[30:05] | It creates community. | 这有利于和谐 |
[30:08] | Yeah, like Lord of the Flies. | 是啊 好像戈尔丁笔下的《蝇王》 |
[30:11] | Um, well, let us think on that. | 好吧 让我们考虑下 |
[30:18] | Are we being played in some way? | 他是不是耍我们呢 |
[30:21] | I don’t see how. | 我没看出来 |
[30:23] | I don’t either. | 我也没有 |
[30:24] | It’s making me suspicious. | 所以我开始怀疑了 |
[30:26] | Stan’s Chicken Shack on 58th. | 58街的斯坦炸鸡店 |
[30:28] | Yeah, I just phoned a minute ago for my delivery order. | 我刚才打电话叫了外卖 |
[30:31] | I just want to check I gave you the right address. | 我想核对下我留的地址 |
[30:33] | The name’s Onya. | 留的名字是奥尼亚 |
[30:34] | No delivery by that name. | 外卖记录上没有这个名字 |
[30:35] | Are you sure you have the right…? | 你确定吗 |
[30:45] | Stan’s Chicken Shack. | 斯坦炸鸡店 |
[30:46] | Yeah, I think I might have given you the wrong address. | 我觉得我好像留错了地址 |
[30:50] | Uh, the name’s Onya. | 留的名字是奥尼亚 |
[30:53] | Oh, yeah, you got a new address? | 是的 你换地址了? |
[30:55] | Uh, no, I-I think I may have given you the wrong address. | 不 我觉得之前我可能留错了 |
[30:58] | Uh, what do you have? | 你记下的地址是什么 |
[31:00] | 9625 West Marshfield, Apartment 5-EE. | 西马士菲尔德9625号 5EE公寓 |
[31:04] | Is that right? | 有问题吗 |
[31:05] | Yeah, yeah, that-that’s really good. | 没错 地址完全正确 |
[31:07] | Thank you, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[31:16] | You ready to take another go at this? | 准备好再接受一次质询了吗 |
[31:21] | What is lupus? | 狼疮是什么病 |
[31:22] | Lupus is a disease in which the immune system attacks… | 得了狼疮 免疫系统会攻击… |
[31:25] | Objection, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 反对 |
[31:27] | Uh, beyond the scope. | 呃 超出提问范围了 |
[31:29] | Hmm, I’m going to overrule on that. | 我要驳回 |
[31:30] | I’d like to see where this is going. | 我要听听是怎么一回事 |
[31:32] | Lupus is a disease | 得了狼疮 |
[31:33] | in which the immune system attacks the body’s cells and tissue, | 免疫系统会攻击体内的细胞和组织 |
[31:37] | resulting in inflammation and tissue damage. | 导致炎症和组织损伤 |
[31:39] | How common is it? | 这种病有多常见 |
[31:40] | Fairly common. | 很常见 |
[31:42] | It affects perhaps one out of every 1,000 Americans. | 大约每1000个美国人就有一个患者 |
[31:44] | Does the defendant Mr. Salle suffer from lupus? | 被告萨莱先生是否患有狼疮 |
[31:47] | Lupus erythematosus, yes, he does. | 是的 他患有红斑狼疮 |
[31:49] | Now, what is another odd artifact of lupus? | 那么狼疮还有什么奇怪的症状 |
[31:53] | Well, if you withdraw medication, | 如果你停用药物 |
[31:55] | it can change your blood type. | 它可以改变你的血型 |
[31:57] | Hmm, so Mr. Salle could have O-negative blood | 那么 如果萨莱先生改变用药 |
[32:01] | one week, and if he changed his medication, B-positive the next? | 他就可能这周O型阴性血 下周B型阳性血? |
[32:05] | – That is correct. – Wow. | -是的 -哇 |
[32:07] | Now this blood sample that you took from a tool kit | 那么在机库工具箱上取到的血样 |
[32:11] | in the hangar– this blood sample | 也就是福瑞克太太和她的师傅 |
[32:13] | that Mrs. Florrick and her mentor | 殚精竭虑 |
[32:15] | worked so diligently to get into evidence– | 归入证物的这份血样 |
[32:17] | did you expedite a DNA test looking for a match? | 你是否进行了DNA测试以寻找符合的人 |
[32:21] | – I did. – And who did it match? | -是的 -它与谁相符 |
[32:23] | Mr. Salle the defendant. | 被告萨莱先生 |
[32:27] | Well, no further questions. The prosecution rests. | 没有问题了 控方质证结束 |
[32:44] | Onya. | 奥尼亚 |
[32:46] | No, no, no, Vance sent me. | 别别别 萨莱派我来的 |
[32:47] | I work with his lawyers. | 我是他律师的同事 |
[32:48] | I’m not Onya you’re looking for… | 我不是你要找的奥尼亚 |
[32:52] | Okay, they know you’re in there. | 他们知道你住那儿 |
[32:53] | Don’t go back in there. | 别回屋子里 |
[32:54] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:55] | Look, Vance wants to help, but he needs your help, too. | 萨莱想帮你 但他也需要你的帮助 |
[33:00] | You know who shot Kimball, right? | 你知道是谁射杀了金博尔 对吗 |
[33:02] | Was it the government? | 是政府干的吗 |
[33:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:09] | The Feds use strollers. | FBI会指使人假装散步 |
[33:10] | They’re transmitters. | 他们是传送情报的 |
[33:11] | They’re easy to disguise. | 很容易伪装 |
[33:16] | The guy who leaked me the video… | 给我泄漏视频的那个人 |
[33:17] | He was afraid that Kimball was going to name him, | 他怕金博尔说出他的名字 |
[33:21] | so he killed him. | 所以杀了他 |
[33:26] | Onya, you have to testify to that. | 奥尼亚 你必须出庭作证 |
[33:28] | No. No, he’ll kill you. | 不 不 他会杀了你 |
[33:30] | He’ll kill me, too. | 也会杀了我 |
[33:31] | We can hide your identity. | 你可以匿名出席 |
[33:33] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[33:34] | If you bring me into that court, I will plead the Fifth. | 你若带我上庭 我会援引第五修正案拒绝作证 |
[33:38] | Look at her. | 看她 |
[33:40] | Like that’s a real baby. | 好像里面真有个孩子似的 |
[33:46] | Okay, then tell me the name of the leaker. | 好吧 告诉我泄密者的名字 |
[33:48] | I’ll take the risk. | 我来承担风险 |
[33:50] | Come on. It’s the least you can do for Vance. | 说吧 你就为萨莱做这么一件再小不过的事 |
[33:53] | Good news | 好消息 |
[33:54] | is we found the leaker. | 是我们找到了泄密者 |
[33:55] | CIA analyst, Edgar Barkus. | 中情局分析员 埃德加·巴库斯 |
[33:58] | – The bad news? – He’s missing. | -坏消息呢 -他失踪了 |
[34:00] | Office was cleared out a month ago. | 办公室一周前腾空的 |
[34:01] | So, what are we saying? | 于是呢 |
[34:02] | It is a government conspiracy? | 是政府的阴谋吗 |
[34:04] | Or the Pentagon found their leaker. | 或者是五角大楼发现了泄密者 |
[34:05] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[34:15] | Use her. Use Onya. | 利用她 利用奥尼亚 |
[34:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:20] | Prosecution is winning | 检方胜势明显 |
[34:21] | because they’re arguing a straightforward case | 是因为他们以简单的动机 |
[34:23] | with a straightforward motive. | 支撑着简单的论证 |
[34:24] | Your client killed over money: possession of his Web site. | 你的当事人为钱杀人 为了他的网站 |
[34:27] | You need a straightforward alternative. | 你也需要一个简单的论证 |
[34:29] | Jealousy. | 嫉妒 |
[34:30] | Who’s jealous? | 谁嫉妒 |
[34:32] | – Onya. – But she’ll plead the Fifth. | -奥尼亚 -但她会拒绝作证 |
[34:33] | Right, so use her. | 没错 所以利用她 |
[34:45] | Onya, | 奥尼亚 |
[34:46] | you’re familiar with Mr. Kimball’s accountant, Jeanine Derbeken? | 你跟金博尔先生的会计珍妮·德贝肯相熟吗 |
[34:51] | What do you mean, familiar? | 相熟是什么意思 |
[34:53] | You know who she is? | 你认识她吗 |
[34:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:56] | This should be interesting. | 这会很有趣 |
[34:59] | You have to go? | 你要走了? |
[35:00] | Yeah. Take care. | 是的 再见 |
[35:02] | And you knew that Jeanine would often stay | 金博尔出行时 |
[35:04] | in Mr. Kimball’s hotel room when he traveled? | 你知道珍妮会经常呆在他宾馆的房间? |
[35:06] | – No. – You didn’t know that? | -不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[35:09] | But you also traveled with Mr. Kimball, didn’t you? | 但你也和金博尔一起出行的 不是吗 |
[35:11] | I did, yeah. | 是的 对 |
[35:12] | And… | 还有 |
[35:13] | did you ever fight with Jeanine? | 你和珍妮有过冲突吗 |
[35:15] | With…? | 和… 没有 |
[35:16] | You never fought with Jeanine over the attentions of Mr. Kimball? | 你和珍妮没有为了争宠于金博尔而发生冲突吗 |
[35:19] | Objection. | 反对 |
[35:21] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[35:22] | So, Onya, | 那么 奥尼亚 |
[35:23] | the week before the murder– this is | 谋杀的前一周 |
[35:26] | the week Mr. Kimball received the leaked video– | 也就是金博尔先生收到泄密视频的那个星期 |
[35:28] | did you and Mr. Kimball travel to Washington D.C.? | 你和金博尔去华盛顿了吗 |
[35:34] | It’s a simple question, Onya. | 这是个简单的问题 奥尼亚 |
[35:36] | Did you and Mr. Kimball stay together in Washington, D.C.? | 你有和金博尔一起呆在华盛顿吗 |
[35:42] | I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me. | 鉴于此事或使我入罪 我拒绝回答 |
[35:49] | Are you sure that’s what you want to do? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[35:52] | You’re pleading the Fifth? | 你要援引第五修正案拒绝作证? |
[35:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:56] | You’re worried about relating what happened with the victim | 你对于叙述被害人在华盛顿所发生之事 |
[35:59] | in Washington D.C.? | 存有顾虑? |
[36:00] | I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me. | 鉴于此事或使我入罪 我拒绝回答 |
[36:05] | Miss, I want to make sure I understand what you’re saying. | 小姐 我想确认一下你的说法 |
[36:08] | Your Honor, the witness already answered… | 法官阁下 证人已经回答了… |
[36:11] | Are you pleading the Fifth because you were involved | 对于金博尔谋杀案 你拒绝作证 |
[36:13] | in Mr. Kimball’s murder, or because of the leaked…? | 是因为你涉及此案 还是因为那个泄密… |
[36:15] | Your Honor, it is not your place to ask my witness. | 法官阁下 您无权质询我的证人 |
[36:17] | Yes, it is, Mrs. Florrick. | 我有权 福瑞克太太 |
[36:18] | Now, you are taking the Fifth… | 现在 你援引第五修正案… |
[36:20] | Your Honor, if you compel my witness to answer this question, | 法官阁下 如果您强迫我的证人回答问题 |
[36:23] | I am moving for an immediate mistrial. | 我将立即提出审判无效 |
[36:24] | Denied. I’m asking a simple question… | 拒绝接受 问题很简单… |
[36:27] | – You are not, sir! – Mrs. Florrick… | -您无权提问 阁下 -福瑞克女士… |
[36:28] | You are piercing the Fifth Amendment right. | 您在侵犯第五修正案的权利 |
[36:31] | Mr. Florrick, shut up. | 福瑞克女士 住口 |
[36:32] | No, sir. | 不 阁下 |
[36:34] | Excuse me. | 什么 |
[36:36] | As long as you are attempting to circumvent her Fifth Amendment right, | 只要您企图剥夺她的第五修正案权利 |
[36:40] | I will not shut up. | 我就不会住口 |
[36:42] | You will shut up, or be held in contempt. | 你要么住口 要么被判藐视法庭 |
[36:44] | Then hold me in contempt, | 那就判我藐视法庭好了 |
[36:46] | and I will refer this | 我会立即 |
[36:47] | to the Judicial Conduct Committee for immediate action. | 向司法行为监督委员会报告此事 |
[37:00] | This court will adjourn until tomorrow morning. | 现在休庭 明日上午再行开庭 |
[37:21] | I’m almost done. | 我快完事了 |
[37:26] | What are you up to? | 你要干嘛 |
[37:32] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[37:36] | I saw you in court today. | 今天我去法庭看你了 |
[37:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:39] | You were amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[37:41] | Peter, I’ve got to… study. | 彼得 我还得… 研究案情 |
[38:11] | Peter, I have to study. | 彼得 我得研究案情 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:17] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[38:41] | So, let’s just go at this from a different angle. | 那么 让我们从不同的角度入手 |
[38:45] | Do you know of any motive Mr. Salle might have had to murder Mr. Kimball? | 你知道萨莱可能有什么杀害金博尔的动机吗 |
[38:50] | I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me. | 鉴于此事或使我入罪 我拒绝回答 |
[38:54] | Now, are you pleading the Fifth because you were involved | 对于金博尔谋杀案 你拒绝作证 |
[38:56] | in the murder, or… | 是因为你涉及此案 还是… |
[38:57] | I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me. | 鉴于此事或使我入罪 我拒绝回答 |
[39:02] | So, you want to follow me again? | 怎么着 你又想跟着我? |
[39:04] | Have me do your work for you? | 让我干你的活儿? |
[39:06] | Nope, I have something for you. | 不 我有线索给你 |
[39:08] | I picked it up on my police scanner. | 我在警用频道上搞到的 |
[39:11] | A kid found the murder weapon down by the river. | 一个小孩在河边发现了凶器 |
[39:13] | A Russian-made Makarov semi-automatic. | 俄制马可洛夫半自动手枪 |
[39:17] | The cops have it? | 警察拿到枪了? |
[39:18] | They’re checking it for prints right now. | 他们在检测指纹 |
[39:20] | My guess is, your client didn’t wipe it down. | 我猜 你的当事人没擦干净指纹 |
[39:22] | How long do we have? | 还有多少时间 |
[39:23] | I know your Chicago cops are slow, | 我知道你们芝加哥警察效率低 |
[39:25] | but I’d say you got few minutes. | 但你依然只有几分钟而已 |
[39:29] | And you still want to plead the Fifth? | 你还是拒绝作证吗 |
[39:31] | – I refuse to answer… – No more questions. | -鉴于此事或使我… -没有问题了 |
[39:34] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克太太 |
[39:37] | Your next witness. | 该你了 |
[39:38] | Defense rests, Your Honor. | 辩方质证结束 法官阁下 |
[39:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:42] | We still have to refute the blood evidence. | 我们还得驳倒血迹的证据呢 |
[39:43] | Defense rests. | 辩方质证结束 |
[39:48] | Your Honor, The People are unprepared for closing arguments. | 法官阁下 控方还没准备好结案陈词 |
[39:50] | That’s unfortunate, Mr. Agos, because I am. | 很遗憾 你没准备好说 但我准备好听了 |
[39:53] | Well, we request a five-minute recess. | 我们请求休庭五分钟 |
[39:55] | No, Mr. Agos. | 不 艾格斯先生 |
[39:58] | This trial has gone on much longer than I anticipated, and I’m tired. | 这次审判迁延过久 我很累了 |
[40:00] | So you go now, or you don’t go. | 你要么现在结案陈词 要么放弃陈词 |
[40:06] | And where does that leave the defense? | 这使被告处于什么状况呢 |
[40:09] | In tatters. | 黔驴技穷 |
[40:11] | Look at their witnesses. Oops. | 看看他们那几个证人 |
[40:13] | I’m sorry. Their one witness. | 抱歉 是他们的1个证人 |
[40:18] | Your Honor, I need to interrupt. | 法官阁下 我想打断一下 |
[40:19] | The police have just uncovered a new piece of evidence. | 警察刚有了一项新证据 |
[40:21] | Mr.Brody, you know as well as I | 布罗迪先生 你也知道 |
[40:24] | that once the prosecution starts its closing arguments, | 一旦控方开始结案陈词 |
[40:26] | there is no new evidence. | 就不能再提出新证据了 |
[40:28] | Yes, Your Honor, but these are extraordinary circumstances. | 是的 法官阁下 不过这是特殊情况 |
[40:30] | Well, that’s unfortunate, Mr. Brody. | 很遗憾 布罗迪先生 |
[40:32] | If the jury deadlocks, | 如果陪审团陷入僵局 |
[40:33] | you may use your extraordinary circumstances in the next trial. | 下次开庭时或许能用到你的特殊情况 |
[40:35] | The jury will ignore Mr. Brody’s statements. | 陪审团将不考虑布罗迪先生的陈述 |
[40:40] | You may continue, Mr. Agos. | 你可以继续 艾格斯先生 |
[40:47] | About your peer review suggestion. | 你提出的同事互评建议 |
[40:50] | We thought we could try it for one year as a pilot program. | 我们觉得可以作为试点计划试验一年 |
[40:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:54] | Oh, and we’re still working on getting you | 我们仍在努力给你找一间 |
[40:56] | a smaller office without a window. | 更小的没窗户的办公室 |
[40:57] | But in the meantime, you’ll have to live with this. | 但在此之前 你先在这儿忍一下吧 |
[41:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:01] | You shoot the hoops? | 你打篮球吗 |
[41:04] | I do. | 嗯 |
[41:05] | We got an afternoon league. | 我们有个业余联赛 |
[41:08] | A few judges, lawyers. | 一群法官和律师 |
[41:10] | We could use some Baltimore blood. | 咱可以用上巴尔的摩血脉 |
[41:12] | Oh, you can’t handle some Baltimore blood. | 巴尔的摩血脉让人受不了的 |
[41:19] | That’s how it starts. | 事情就是这样开始 |
[41:30] | – Still deliberating? – Yep. | -还在考虑吗 -是的 |
[41:32] | You know, that gun they found? | 关于他们找到的那把枪 |
[41:33] | The Feds have a way of making this stuff pop up | 联邦探员有办法在需要的时候 |
[41:35] | right when they need it. | 让这东西冒出来 |
[41:36] | They’re offering you five years. | 他们提出的辩诉交易是判5年 |
[41:38] | They’re… Who is? | 他们… 是谁 |
[41:39] | The state’s attorney’s office. | 州检察官办公室 |
[41:40] | Five years, second degree. | 5年 二级谋杀 |
[41:43] | But you’re… I mean, we’re not considering it. | 可是你… 我是说 咱不会考虑这个条件 |
[41:45] | Yes, we are. | 不 我们在考虑 |
[41:46] | It just takes one. | 只需要1个陪审员 |
[41:47] | Yeah, it just takes one to deadlock. | 对啊 1个陪审员就可使陪审团陷入僵局 |
[41:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:51] | And if the jury deadlocks, the gun is in. | 如果出现陪审团僵局 那把枪便成为可采证据 |
[41:53] | A deadlock works against you. | 于是 陪审团僵局对你是不利的 |
[41:55] | I can say the government planted… | 我可以说是政府陷害… |
[41:56] | Oh, Vance, stop it. | 萨莱 省省吧 |
[41:57] | You did it. | 是你干的 |
[42:04] | Right now, you’re in control. | 现在 你还能控制局势 |
[42:06] | Once the jury comes in, it’s out of your hands. | 一旦陪审团参与 就由不得你了 |
[42:08] | Take the five years. | 接受5年的刑期吧 |
[42:26] | Did he take it? | 他接受了吗 |
[42:28] | The five years? Yes. | 5年刑期? 是的 |
[42:29] | It was the smart move. | 明智之举 |
[42:35] | I’m your new mentor. | 我是你的新师傅 |
[42:39] | See you tomorrow morning. | 明天早上见 |