时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Go ahead. | 看看吧 |
[00:08] | That’s your copy. | 这份是你的 |
[00:10] | I think you’ll find it tough, but honest. | 评价严格而中肯 |
[00:12] | Your peers thought you were professional and diligent. | 同事们认为你很职业 很勤勉 |
[00:15] | But some also found you… a bit standoffish, | 但有些人觉得 你有点冷漠 |
[00:19] | and felt you kept leisurely hours. | 觉得 你工作之余太独来独往 |
[00:21] | Just think of it as a progress report, | 就把它当成工作进度报告好了 |
[00:24] | a way to point towards improvement. | 指点你该如何改进 |
[00:26] | Improving my standoffishness? | 改进我的冷漠? |
[00:29] | Can I offer some advice, Alicia? | 我给你提点建议吧 艾丽西娅 |
[00:31] | Take this seriously. | 你要认真对待 |
[00:33] | There’s some worth there. | 这是有价值的 |
[00:35] | And the partners want | 合伙人希望 |
[00:36] | your peers to determine future pay and advancement… | 由同事来决定你未来的薪金和晋升事宜 |
[00:39] | Okay, let’s go. | 好啦 咱们走 |
[00:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:43] | I- I need Alicia. Let’s go. | 我找艾丽西娅 走吧 |
[00:45] | Actually… we’re not finished. | 不过 我们还没谈完 |
[00:48] | Oh, yes, peer review. | 是嘛 同事互评哈 |
[00:49] | How adorable. | 真令人神往呢 |
[00:51] | Let’s go. | 走啦 |
[00:55] | Oh, you’re staring at me. | 你在瞪我呀 |
[00:56] | I’m in trouble, aren’t I? | 我要惨了 哦? |
[00:59] | 1245 Loop. | 12点45 闹市区 |
[01:00] | Meet me in the lobby. | 到大厅找我 |
[01:02] | Don’t dawdle. | 别磨蹭 |
[01:07] | Where was I? | 我说到哪儿了 |
[01:09] | Take this seriously. | “你要认真对待” |
[01:12] | Portman & Michaels. | 波特曼&迈克尔律所 |
[01:14] | Holland, Charmin & Day. | 霍兰&查尔敏&戴伊律所 |
[01:16] | Carlington & Associates. | 卡林顿律所 |
[01:17] | Hey, Bethany. | 嗨 贝瑟尼 |
[01:18] | Great day for a bake off. | 今儿是个办烤餐会的好日子啊 |
[01:20] | David, you left your big guns at home. | 大卫 你们的大拿都没出动啊 |
[01:22] | Where are Will, Diane? | 威尔和戴安呢 |
[01:23] | My God, you’re right. What was I thinking? | 对呀 我真失策呢 |
[01:26] | I heard she listened to five words from Bellows & Greenberg | 我听说 她听贝劳&格林伯格律所说了5个字 |
[01:28] | and kicked them out. | 就让他们滚蛋了 |
[01:29] | I’m surprised she gave them five. | 5个字不少啦 |
[01:30] | Alicia! Why, there you are. | 艾丽西娅 你来啦 |
[01:32] | Ah, the celebrity factor. Of course. | 哦 名人效应呵 |
[01:36] | Good luck, Bethany. | 祝你好运 贝瑟尼 |
[01:37] | Hey, we only have a minute. | 我们只有1分钟 |
[01:38] | The real key here is the $31 million divorce, | 重点是价值3100万的离婚案 |
[01:41] | but there’s also a DUI. | 但还附加一桩酒驾案 |
[01:42] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[01:44] | Happened last night. | 就是昨晚的事儿 |
[01:45] | Just say some bright words about DUIs | 酒驾问题 说点好听的 |
[01:47] | and don’t overburden the presentation. | 别说太多 |
[01:49] | Their real worry is the 31 million. | 他们真正关心的 只是3100万的财产 |
[01:51] | I’m sorry, who are we…? | 抱歉 咱是要为谁… |
[01:52] | She’s ready for you. Just two. | 该你们了 只能去两人 |
[01:54] | Tim, Randall, you stay. | 蒂姆 兰德尔 你们呆在这儿 |
[01:56] | Alicia, let’s go. | 艾丽西娅 咱们走 |
[01:59] | You’ll have to turn off cells in the room. | 房间内手机必须关闭 |
[02:03] | Hi, Peter. I’m going into a meeting. | 彼得 我马上要开会 |
[02:04] | Hey, I just wanted to see if you could hit lunch today. | 我是要问问 你今天能过来吃午餐不 |
[02:07] | Why? Is everything all right? | 怎么了 没什么事吧 |
[02:09] | Well, the Democratic Committee asked for a meeting. | 民主党委员会提出见一面 |
[02:12] | Peter, that’s great. | 太棒了 彼得 |
[02:13] | Talk about calling in the cavalry. | 真是雪中送炭啊 |
[02:15] | The campaign is just about out of money. | 正好竞选资金要枯竭了呢 |
[02:18] | Eli, no one’s listening. | 伊莱 没人听 |
[02:19] | Hey, how did that peer review go? | 对了 同事互评怎么样 |
[02:22] | I’ll tell you later. | 回头再说 |
[02:23] | I’m going into a meeting now. Okay. Bye. | 我这要开会呢 好了 拜 |
[02:25] | Don’t mention the bulimia. | 别提贪食症 |
[02:28] | David Lee from Lockhart, Gardner, Bond. | 大卫·李 来自洛克哈特&加德纳&邦德律所 |
[02:32] | Your name’s not above the title, Mr. Lee. | 这律所名字里没你啊 李先生 |
[02:34] | Everybody else sent partners. | 别人派来的都是合伙人 |
[02:35] | Everybody else sent people who will abandon you after the first meeting. | 别人派来的 都是首次会面后就抛弃你的人 |
[02:39] | Photos at 5:30, | 5点半照相 |
[02:40] | after court. | 在出庭之后 |
[02:41] | Mrs. Burchfield, this is my associate, | 布琪菲太太 这位是我手下的律师 |
[02:43] | – Alicia Florrick. – Milla! Sloan! | -艾丽西娅·福瑞克 -米拉 思珑 |
[02:45] | Sandwiches! | 吃三明治啦 |
[02:47] | I think you might recognize her | 我觉得 通过她丈夫去年的丑闻 |
[02:49] | from her husband’s scandal last year. | 你可能认识她 |
[02:51] | Uh, Peter Florrick. | 彼得·福瑞克 |
[02:55] | Would you like to sit? | 请坐吧 |
[02:56] | Yes, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Now I’ve been looking over your ex-husband’s complaint, | 我看了你前夫的诉状 |
[03:03] | and I would suggest a spousal maintenance of $300,000 a year. | 我觉得1年30万的夫妻扶养费比较合理 |
[03:07] | How do I insulate the 31 million? | 3100万的问题 我怎么脱身 |
[03:09] | It’s not yours to split. It’s your daughter’s. The… | 现在分的不是你们的钱 是你女儿的 是… |
[03:13] | Oh, go ahead. My daughters know all about it. | 说吧 我女儿全知道 |
[03:16] | I draw up a trust, | 我拟一份信托协议 |
[03:17] | protecting the cash from both parents. | 让父母双方都不能动这个钱 |
[03:19] | This will be our little fiction to protect the money from him. | 就用这个幌子 使你前夫不能动这笔钱 |
[03:23] | He stays running his restaurant in L.A., | 他还在洛杉矶开他的饭馆 |
[03:25] | you maintain control of the money through your daughter. | 你则通过女儿 实际控制这笔钱 |
[03:29] | And my DUI? | 我酒驾的事儿呢? |
[03:31] | It just so happens | 正好 |
[03:32] | that Alicia here has handled some of our most complicated DUIs. | 艾丽西娅处理过一些最复杂的酒驾案 |
[03:36] | So how much trouble am I in? | 说吧 情况有多糟 |
[03:40] | A lot. | 非常糟 |
[03:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[03:45] | The other guys thought it was an easy dismissal. | 别的律师说 可以轻松让法庭驳回起诉 |
[03:47] | This is your third DUI. | 这是你第3次酒驾了 |
[03:49] | They were just trying not to scare you. | 他们不过是不想吓着你而已 |
[03:50] | Two were in California. | 前两次是在加利福尼亚 |
[03:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[03:52] | The State’s Attorney is gonna want a felony conviction | 州检察官会试图定你重罪 |
[03:55] | and 25 days at Cook County | 让你在库克县监禁25天 |
[03:57] | to use you as an example. | 以儆效尤 |
[03:58] | It’s an election year. | 今年是选举年 |
[03:59] | You’ve achieved… | 你已经有了… |
[04:02] | the wrong kind of fame. | 不好的名声 |
[04:06] | That was diplomatic. | 说得还挺婉转 |
[04:07] | I’m trying very hard. | 我尽量婉转了 |
[04:09] | And if you weren’t trying so hard? | 如果直截了当 你会怎么说 |
[04:11] | I would say, | 我会说 |
[04:13] | this is not L.A. | 这里可不是洛杉矶 |
[04:15] | People here are less forgiving about underage drinking. | 这里的人 对未成年人喝酒没那么宽容 |
[04:20] | So you’re famous? | 你很有名吧? |
[04:23] | No. | 不 |
[04:23] | She’s the wife of that guy last year who resigned. | 她就是去年辞职的那个人的老婆 |
[04:26] | With the prostitute? | 招妓的那个 |
[04:30] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[04:33] | Yes. | 有 |
[04:34] | Do they want autographs? | 他们想要我的签名吗 |
[04:37] | Funny, that’s just what Alicia was saying on the way up. | 真巧 来的路上艾丽西娅还说呢 |
[04:39] | She just didn’t want to be rude. | 不过出于礼貌 她没跟你要 |
[04:45] | You got to love the law. | 法律真是魅力无穷 |
[04:48] | Alicia… good job. | 艾丽西娅 干得不错 |
[04:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:53] | Mr. Lee, can I ask… | 李先生 我想请问一下… |
[04:56] | this peer review for Mr. Bond… | 邦德先生搞的同事互评… |
[04:57] | Oh, yeah, forget it. | 这个啊 算了吧 |
[05:00] | Small-minded people making small-minded decisions. | 他这是典型的小气人做小气事 |
[05:03] | Yes, but I heard they’re basing our salaries on it. | 是啊 不过听说会根据评估结果定工资 |
[05:05] | Could you talk to him and tell him how I did? | 你能不能跟他谈谈 帮我美言几句 |
[05:08] | No. I don’t like him. | 不 我不喜欢他 |
[05:10] | But good job anyway. | 不过刚才的确表现很好 |
[05:16] | So Rahm, huh? | 拉姆要竞选市长了呵 |
[05:18] | Yeah, Rahm. | 是啊 |
[05:21] | The fun never ceases. | 乐子总是有 |
[05:23] | So, Frank, we hope this means | 那么 弗兰克 我们希望这意味着 |
[05:25] | that the Democratic Committee is coming off the sidelines. | 民主党委员会不再袖手旁观了 |
[05:28] | We are, actually. | 确实如此 |
[05:30] | Good. A three-way race is a bad thing. | 那好 三方角逐实在不好 |
[05:33] | We agree. | 赞同 |
[05:34] | That’s why we need you to drop out. | 所以我们要你退出 |
[05:38] | We don’t want Wendy Scott-Carr in. | 我们不想让温迪·斯科特-卡尔胜出 |
[05:39] | She’s a loose canon. | 她是个不安定分子 |
[05:40] | She’s trying to jump the line. | 她这是排队加塞儿 |
[05:42] | Then tell Childs to drop out. | 那就让查尔兹退出 |
[05:43] | You’re the ones down five points in the polls. | 民调支持率低5个百分点的人是你 |
[05:45] | But look at the trend. | 但你考虑一下趋势 |
[05:46] | The trend can kiss my ass. | 去他娘的趋势吧 |
[05:48] | Look, Peter, we like you. | 彼得 我们喜欢你 |
[05:50] | But let’s be honest. Childs is the incumbent. | 但说实话 查尔兹是现任检察官 |
[05:52] | He’s got the power of the office. | 他大权在握 |
[05:54] | And you’re counting on African-American votes to win, right? | 而你指望的是非裔的选票 对不 |
[05:57] | You’re making a mistake. | 你做了一个错误的决定 |
[05:58] | Peter, if you were in my position, | 彼得 你要是在我的位置 |
[05:59] | you’d make the same one. | 也会作出同样的决定 |
[06:01] | Wendy siphons off your black votes, | 温迪夺走你的黑人选票 |
[06:02] | you and Childs split the white vote, and she wins, | 你和查尔兹瓜分白人选票 结果温迪会胜 |
[06:04] | all you do is play spoiler? | 那你成了什么 搅局的? |
[06:07] | Be a good soldier. | 顾全大局吧 |
[06:08] | We’ll guarantee you my job in six months. | 我们保证半年后 你能坐上我的位置 |
[06:12] | That’s right. | 对 |
[06:13] | The Howard Dean deal. | 霍华德·迪恩式交易 |
[06:13] | 霍华德·迪恩2004年退出民主党总统候选人竞争 2005年成为民主党全国委员会主席 | |
[06:16] | Yours for the taking. | 你接受的话 这个位置就是你的 |
[06:21] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[06:22] | Hold it down, please. | 请肃静 |
[06:25] | Very simply, | 很简单 |
[06:26] | Ms. Burchfield’s blood alcohol measured .14, | 布琪菲小姐的血液酒精含量高达0.14 |
[06:30] | almost twice the legal limit. | 几乎是法定限度的2倍 |
[06:31] | Now, I don’t care how Mrs. Florrick dresses her… | 不管福瑞克太太指示她做什么打扮… |
[06:34] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 |
[06:35] | …it still indicates a flagrant disregard for the law. | 这终究是对法律的公然蔑视 |
[06:38] | We ask for 45 days in Cook County jail. | 我们请求判决在库克县监禁45天 |
[06:41] | Your Honor, according to the police intake report, | 法官阁下 根据警方的酒精检测报告 |
[06:43] | my client’s blood alcohol | 我的当事人的血液酒精含量 |
[06:44] | was only tested at the hospital two hours after the accident… | 是于事故发生后2小时在医院检测的 |
[06:47] | Yes, and our experts used retrograde extrapolation, | 是的 我们的专家用了趋势倒推法 |
[06:50] | a widely-accepted mathematical formula for determining blood alcohol. | 用的是广泛接受的测定酒精含量的数学公式 |
[06:53] | A formula that requires screening for extraneous variables. | 使用这个公式 需要将随机变量加以分析 |
[06:56] | And what variables were not screened? | 有什么变量未被分析呢 |
[06:58] | My client’s bulimia. | 我的当事人患有的贪食症 |
[07:01] | Bulimia causes hypoglycemia, | 贪食症会引起低血糖 |
[07:03] | which affects the way the body processes alcohol. | 从而影响身体对酒精的分解 |
[07:06] | The plain fact is that the prosecution | 事实上 控方无法辨别 |
[07:09] | can’t tell whether my client was drunk | 车祸发生时 |
[07:10] | at the time of the accident or merely starving. | 我的委托人是醉酒状态 还是只是饥饿 |
[07:12] | Oh, Your Honor, come on! | 法官阁下 拜托 |
[07:13] | Bulimia as an excuse for drunk driving?! | 贪食症也可作为醉驾的借口吗 |
[07:16] | We demand that the blood alc… | 我们要求 将血液酒… |
[07:22] | Bulimia, huh? | 贪食症呵? |
[07:23] | I don’t know what’s going on right now, | 我不知道现在这是怎回事 |
[07:25] | but whatever happens, don’t say a word. | 但不管怎样 你都要保持沉默 |
[07:29] | Sloan Burchfield, | 思珑·布琪菲 |
[07:30] | you’re under arrest for attempted murder. | 你因涉嫌谋杀未遂被捕 |
[07:32] | A Class X felony with a minimum sentence of six years. | X级重罪 6年以上有期徒刑 |
[07:34] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, come on, Cary. | -天啊 -拜托 凯里 |
[07:35] | Don’t you think that’s overreaching just a little bit? | 你不认为这有点过火吗 |
[07:37] | Ms. Yarissa Morgan is in the hospital | 雅丽莎·摩根小姐正在医院接受治疗 |
[07:39] | with four broken ribs | 4根肋骨骨折 |
[07:40] | after Ms. Burchfield attempted to murder her with her vehicle last night. | 布琪菲小姐昨晚试图驾车撞死她 |
[07:43] | That’s not overreach. That’s attempted murder. | 这绝不是过火 这是谋杀未遂 |
[07:46] | Six years. | 6年 |
[08:05] | So, Eli’s trying to cobble together some loans, | 伊莱想尽快筹集一些贷款 |
[08:08] | and he wants to know how much we’ll put up for the campaign. | 他想知道 我们还能为竞选提供多少资金 |
[08:14] | I said, at this point, nothing. | 我说 现在一分也没有 |
[08:16] | But if I took this job… | 但我若接下这份工作 |
[08:18] | In a sec, okay, hon? | 宝贝 稍等 好吗 |
[08:20] | Sorry. Hey, come on. | 不好意思 咱们走 |
[08:21] | If I took this job– | 如果我接下这份工作 |
[08:24] | Chairman of the Democratic Committee– | 做民主党委员会主席 |
[08:28] | it pays $400,000 a year, | 年收入就有40万 |
[08:31] | you wouldn’t have to work. | 你就不必工作了 |
[08:36] | I’d barely have to work. | 我也几乎不用工作 |
[08:37] | It’s basically a payoff to have me drop out. | 这差不多是对我退出竞选的回报 |
[08:41] | But it’s a lot of money. | 但是回报真不少 |
[08:44] | What do you think? | 你怎么觉得 |
[08:48] | What do you think? | 你怎么觉得 |
[08:50] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这个决定 |
[08:51] | Then don’t drop out. Run. | 那就别退出 继续竞选 |
[08:54] | If you have to xerox pamphlets at Kinko’s, do it. | 大不了去打印店印些竞选传单 印呗 |
[08:59] | I have to go to work. | 我得干活去了 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[09:17] | Some Taiwanese channel. | 一个台湾频道做的 |
[09:20] | They were showing it at Campus Faith. | 他们在”校园信仰”栏目播出 |
[09:22] | It’s about Sloan getting arrested for trying to kill Yarissa Morgan. | 讲的是思珑因企图谋杀雅丽莎·摩根被捕 |
[09:27] | You should see the one they did of Tiger Woods. | 你应该看看讲老虎伍兹的那期 |
[09:30] | Do they do it on every scandal? | 他们会把所有丑闻都做成节目吗 |
[09:32] | No, just the big ones. | 不会 只做轰动的 |
[09:35] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天哪 |
[09:39] | I wonder if they’ll show your mom. | 我在想 他们会不会把你妈也放进去 |
[09:41] | My mom? Why? | 我妈 为什么 |
[09:43] | You know, as her lawyer. | 她是思珑的律师嘛 |
[09:46] | You’ll be famous. | 想不出名也难 |
[09:47] | Oh, right, yeah. | 没错 是呀 |
[09:52] | You have to get your mom to introduce us. | 你得让你妈帮我们引见一下 |
[09:55] | To Sloan? Why? | 引见给思珑? 为什么 |
[09:57] | She’s so, like, Disney Channel. | 她的节目都是迪斯尼频道那种类型 |
[09:59] | Not anymore. Didn’t you see that stuff on TMZ? | 不再是了 你没看TMZ名人八卦网站吗 |
[10:02] | The lap dance? | 她跳了段大腿舞 |
[10:06] | Oh, my God, that’s… | 天啊 那是… |
[10:08] | that’s your mom’s arm. | 那是你妈的胳膊 |
[10:09] | You’re famous. | 你出名了 |
[10:10] | No. No, your mother’s arm is famous. | 不对 是你妈的胳膊出名了 |
[10:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:15] | Who the hell are you?! | 你算哪根葱 |
[10:17] | I’m his girlfriend, you stupid skank! | 我是他正牌女友 你个贱货 |
[10:18] | Who the hell are you? | 你算哪根葱 |
[10:29] | It was anonymously recorded at The Quarters, | 这是一位匿名者在西伊利诺伊的 |
[10:32] | a club on West Illinois. | “营地”俱乐部拍下的 |
[10:33] | Police say the fight was with Yarissa Morgan, | 警察说 和她打架的是雅丽莎·摩根 |
[10:36] | the daughter of… | 她的父亲是… |
[10:37] | Greg Morgan. | 格雷格·摩根 |
[10:39] | Bulls point guard. | 公牛队控球后卫 |
[10:41] | 1999 to 2004. | 1999年到2004年在公牛效力 |
[10:44] | Yarissa was intoxicated and | 雅丽莎喝高了 |
[10:46] | decided to sleep it off in her parked BMW. | 想在她宝马车里睡一会儿 |
[10:48] | Sloan, according to police, got into her black Escalade | 据警察描述 思珑上了她的黑色凯雷德 |
[10:52] | and rammed it three times. | 连续撞击宝马三次 |
[10:55] | After, Sloan drove off for five miles, | 思珑驶离现场不过五英里 |
[10:57] | and then wrapped her Escalade around a fire hydrant. | 她的凯雷德就撞上了一个消防栓 |
[11:00] | What does she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[11:01] | Sloan? She just made bond. | 思珑? 她已经保释出来了 |
[11:03] | I’m questioning her this afternoon. | 我今天下午去问询她 |
[11:04] | With a partner. | 得找个合伙人压阵 |
[11:05] | This was a $30 million divorce | 重点本来是起3000万的离婚案 |
[11:07] | with a DUI afterthought. | 酒驾是其次 |
[11:09] | Now it’s attempted murder. | 但现在变成谋杀未遂了 |
[11:10] | Divorce is on hold. | 离婚案暂时搁置了 |
[11:11] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[11:12] | Don’t you have all those important peer reviews to do? | 你不是有很重要的同事互评要做吗 |
[11:17] | No, I’ll do it. | 还是我去吧 |
[11:18] | I love Sloan. | 我喜欢思珑 |
[11:20] | Big fan, are you? | 超级粉丝? |
[11:21] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[11:22] | She’s not just for kids anymore. | 她转型了 不再只是面向小孩了 |
[11:24] | We should check if Yarissa | 我们得查查 当时俱乐部里 |
[11:25] | had other enemies at the club. | 是否有其他人和雅丽莎有仇 |
[11:26] | With no witnesses, | 没有目击证人 |
[11:27] | we could argue someone else destroyed her car. | 我们可以辩称其他人毁了她的车子 |
[11:29] | Also, it’s only attempted murder | 而且 谋杀未遂只建立在 |
[11:31] | if Sloan knew that Yarissa was sleeping in her car. | 思珑知道雅丽莎在车里睡觉的前提下 |
[11:33] | Right. It’s criminal damage to property | 没错 如果她只是想把车撞毁 |
[11:35] | if she thought she was just destroying her car. | 罪名就只能是故意毁坏财物 |
[11:37] | Good, I’ll look for witnesses. | 好的 我去找证人 |
[11:46] | Like a general waiting on an eight-year-old king. | 感觉像大将军恭候小皇帝 |
[11:51] | I heard peer review was rough. | 听说同事互评这事儿挺烦人的? |
[11:53] | A bit. | 有点儿 |
[11:55] | How important is it? | 这很重要吗 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | We’re trying to figure that out. | 我们在努力理清这玩意儿 |
[12:00] | You think it’s stupid? | 你觉得搞这个很傻吗 |
[12:01] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[12:03] | it encourages people to denigrate each other to save their jobs. | 这会鼓励大家诋毁他人 以保住自己的饭碗 |
[12:09] | I read your reviews. | 我看过你写的评价了 |
[12:13] | You didn’t. | 你没这么做 |
[12:17] | So, you guys are the lawyers? | 你们就是她的律师吗 |
[12:20] | Yep. And you’re the entourage. | 是的 你是她的随从吧 |
[12:24] | I’m Corey. | 我叫科里 |
[12:26] | So, if you know someone’s lying, | 如果你们知道某人撒谎 |
[12:28] | you can’t put them on the stand, right? | 就不能让他出庭作证了 对吗 |
[12:30] | You can’t knowingly put someone on the stand to perjure themselves. | 我们不能明知故犯地 让人出庭作伪证 |
[12:34] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[12:36] | So it’s just best not to know? | 这么说 最好不要让你们知道 |
[12:37] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[12:39] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[12:40] | My God, what a day. | 今天真够一受 |
[12:41] | Mrs. Burchfield, this is one of our partners, | 布琪菲太太 这是我们的一位合伙人 |
[12:43] | Will Gardner. | 威尔·加德纳 |
[12:44] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[12:46] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 你来了真是太好了 |
[12:47] | Milla was just telling us something. | 米拉刚刚跟我讲了些事 |
[12:50] | I was… | 我 |
[12:51] | I was at the club, too. | 我当时也在俱乐部 |
[12:53] | I went there because Sloan called and sounded tipsy. | 是思珑打电话叫我去的 她听起来有点醉 |
[12:55] | Paige asked me to drive Sloan home. | 佩琪要我把思珑捎回家 |
[12:57] | Paige? Who’s Paige? | 佩琪是谁 |
[12:59] | Me. We’re just informal here. | 是我 我们称呼很随意的 |
[13:01] | Tell them what you heard. | 给他们讲讲 你都听到了什么 |
[13:03] | This Yarissa girl, | 叫雅丽莎的这个女孩 |
[13:05] | she said she was going to the bathroom to do coke, not her car. | 她说要去洗手间吸点粉 没说要去车里 |
[13:12] | So, you don’t remember anything | 从你和雅丽莎在俱乐部打架 |
[13:13] | from when you fought with Yarissa at the club | 到你在医院里醒来 |
[13:15] | till when you woke up in the hospital? | 这期间的事情你都忘了? |
[13:17] | Yeah. I sort of blacked out. | 对 我失去意识了 |
[13:22] | And at what point did you see your sister at the club? | 你何时在俱乐部见到你妹妹的 |
[13:26] | Milla? | 米拉吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah, she said she was there. | 是的 她说她当时在场 |
[13:28] | That Paige sent her to pick you up. | 说是佩琪让她去接你的 |
[13:33] | Don’t put her on the stand, okay? | 别让她出庭作证 好吗 |
[13:35] | They would say anything to keep me out of jail. | 他们为了让我不坐牢 什么都愿意说 |
[13:37] | We’re opting for a bench trial. | 我们选择的是无陪审员审判 |
[13:39] | A jury would be too quick to prejudge. | 若有陪审团 他们很容易先入为主 |
[13:41] | Thank you, Ms. Burchfield. | 谢谢 布琪菲小姐 |
[13:45] | Did you like my song? | 你喜欢我的歌吗 |
[13:47] | Did I… | 我… |
[13:48] | The one you just played? | 你刚刚唱的那首吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I did. | 我喜欢 |
[13:52] | I’m trying to party less. | 我已在尽力少参加派对 |
[13:54] | Good. | 不错 |
[13:55] | It’s just part of the whole climbing out of the Disney ghetto thing. | 这些都只是为了让我 摆脱迪斯尼公主形象 |
[14:00] | My look’s too… innocent. | 我的长相 太天真了 |
[14:05] | Sloan? | 思珑 |
[14:09] | Time to get into uniform. | 该换演出服了 |
[14:24] | Hello, Mr. Gold. | 你好啊 戈德先生 |
[14:26] | What are you doing here? | 有何贵干 |
[14:29] | I’m humbling myself. | 我诚恳地请求你的帮助 |
[14:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:33] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 这可不像你的风格 |
[14:36] | Peter needs you. | 彼得需要你的帮助 |
[14:37] | And he gets me every Tuesday for spiritual guidance. | 他每周二都能得到我给他的精神指引 |
[14:39] | No. | 不是这样 |
[14:40] | He needs your endorsement. | 他需要你为他的竞选背书 |
[14:42] | He’ll lose without you. | 不然他就会输 |
[14:43] | Mr. Gold, you know I don’t endorse. You know that. | 戈德先生 你知道我从不为任何人背书 |
[14:54] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[14:55] | Pastor Easton. | 伊斯顿牧师 |
[14:56] | Just Jeremiah these days. | 我现在不是牧师啦 |
[14:58] | – How are you doing? – Good. | -最近怎么样 -挺好 |
[15:02] | Actually, not so good. | 其实 不怎么好 |
[15:04] | I need you to talk to your son. | 我需要你和你儿子谈谈 |
[15:07] | About an endorsement? | 让他为彼得背书对吧 |
[15:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:10] | Having problems with Wendy Scott-Carr? | 温迪·斯科特-卡尔很棘手对吧 |
[15:13] | Haven’t lost it. | 还没输呢 |
[15:14] | It never goes away. | 政治斗争从不停歇 |
[15:17] | Religion fades, not politics. | 宗教已经停止了斗争 政治则不然 |
[15:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:26] | I can talk to him, but my son’s his own man. | 我可以帮你去说 但我儿子很有主见 |
[15:29] | Anything you can do. | 请你尽量 |
[15:32] | For a friend, sure. | 为了朋友 没问题 |
[15:34] | Really? And what are you hearing? | 真的? 你都听说了些什么 |
[15:36] | The usual garbage. | 还是那些垃圾 |
[15:38] | Lockhart & Gardner is breaking up. | 洛克哈特&加德纳律所要解体了什么的 |
[15:40] | I know it’s nonsense, but it never hurts to call. | 我知道这是胡扯 但还是想跟你说下 |
[15:42] | It is nonsense, Bethany. | 的确是胡扯 贝瑟尼 |
[15:44] | I hear the same about a dozen firms a week. | 这周有十多家律所都有这种传说呢 |
[15:48] | I think it’s a bad idea, Derrick. | 这可不是一个好主意 德里克 |
[15:50] | Not if we handle it right. | 只要处理得当就行 |
[15:51] | Handle what right? | 处理得当什么 |
[15:55] | Derrick’s heard rumblings from Litigation | 德里克听到了诉讼部的抱怨 |
[15:57] | about Family Law getting a pass on peer review. | 抱怨家庭法部门不用参加同事互评 |
[16:00] | David Lee runs his department like a fiefdom, | 大卫·李把他的部门 搞成独立王国了 |
[16:02] | and we indulge him. | 可我们居然还纵容他 |
[16:04] | We indulge him because he’s making money | 我们纵容他 是因为在这个经济萧条期 |
[16:06] | in a down economy. | 他的部门依然在盈利 |
[16:08] | We can’t piss him off. | 我们不能把他惹火 |
[16:09] | It’s not about pissing him off. | 这不是惹不惹他的问题 |
[16:10] | It’s about being stronger as one unit. | 而是我们只有团结才能更强大的问题 |
[16:12] | Moving together. | 共进退 |
[16:13] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[16:15] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[16:20] | I think his department should be under peer review. | 我觉得他的部门应该参加同事互评 |
[16:23] | We’re all in this together, right? | 这是整个律所的事儿 |
[16:27] | Good. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[16:30] | I’ll get right on it. | 我马上就去实施 |
[16:39] | Sheriff. Escort out those two gentlemen of the press. | 警官 把这两位记者请出去 |
[16:41] | As promised, when you disrupt my court, you lose a seat. | 我说过 扰乱本庭秩序者必逐 |
[16:45] | Think of it as our own little game of musical chairs. | 就把这当成抢椅子游戏吧 |
[16:48] | Now, this is a trial, | 这是一次庭审 |
[16:51] | gentlemen and ladies. | 女士们先生们 |
[16:53] | It is not a show. | 这不是一场演出 |
[16:54] | It is not being performed for your amusement. | 这可不是为了好玩 |
[16:57] | Likewise, counselors, I have been informed | 同样地 律师们 我知道 |
[16:59] | that both the defendant and prosecution witnesses | 被告与控方的证人 |
[17:02] | have been live-tweeting this trial. | 都一直在微博上直播此次庭审 |
[17:05] | You are all under an electronic gag order. | 现在 禁止你们使用一切信息传播手段 |
[17:08] | No texting, no tweeting, no Facebook. | 短信不行 微博不行 Facebook也不行 |
[17:10] | Is that understood? | 都了解了吧 |
[17:12] | Yes, Your Honor. | 明白 法官阁下 |
[17:12] | Good. Then let’s go. | 很好 那我们继续 |
[17:14] | And you remember clearly stating you were going to sleep in your car? | 你清楚地记得 你当时说要去车里睡觉? |
[17:17] | And the defendant heard you? | 被告也听到你这么说了? |
[17:19] | Yes, and she was all, “What do I care, bitch”” | 是的 她当时还说 “谁管你啊 贱货” |
[17:22] | And I was like, “Look, do not start with me”” | 然后我说 “听着 别逼我” |
[17:24] | Okay, I get the gist. | 够了 我懂你意思了 |
[17:26] | And waking up after ten minutes in the back seat of your car, | 你在你车后座歇了10分钟 |
[17:29] | what did you see? | 醒来时你看到了什么 |
[17:31] | Her, driving her Caddy, slamming into me. | 看到她开着她的凯迪拉克 向我撞来 |
[17:34] | And did you see where she went then? | 你看到她后来去哪了吗 |
[18:12] | Hungry33? | 你就是网名”饥渴33″那位? |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:15] | – What’s up? – What’s up? | -你好 -你好 |
[18:17] | I’m Reserve82. | 我是”备用82″ |
[18:19] | Yeah, I saw you on four booth. | 嗯 我在foursquare.com社交网站见过你 |
[18:21] | Yeah, I’m the mayor. | 嗯 我有”市长”勋章 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:25] | So you must come here a lot. | 你一定经常来这儿吧 |
[18:27] | Since it opened. | 从开业起 一直来 |
[18:29] | Were you here when that accident happened? | 那场事故发生的时候你也在场吧 |
[18:31] | Oh, my God, the Sloan thing? | 天哪 你是说思珑的事儿? |
[18:33] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -当然在 |
[18:34] | This place has been mad jammed ever since. | 自那以后 这里天天爆满 |
[18:37] | So you saw the fight? | 那么你看到打架了? |
[18:39] | I had a front row seat. | 我可是坐在前排哦 |
[18:41] | Right over there. | 就在那儿 |
[18:43] | And the other one, too. | 另一场也看得清清楚楚 |
[18:46] | Other one? What other one? | 另一场 什么意思 |
[18:47] | Well, between her and her boyfriend. | 她和她男友之间的那场架 |
[18:49] | Sloan and her boyfriend? | 思珑和她的男友? |
[18:50] | No, no, no. Uh, Yarissa and her boyfriend. | 不是 是雅丽莎和她男友 |
[18:54] | There was another fight? | 那晚打了两场架? |
[19:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:54] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[19:57] | Sheriff, another seat. | 警官 把那人请出去 |
[19:58] | Continue, Counselor. | 请继续 律师 |
[20:00] | So no one else could have rammed into your car that night? | 当晚 没有其他人会开车撞你? |
[20:03] | Because you only fought with Sloan? | 因为你只和思珑发生了冲突? |
[20:04] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[20:10] | So you didn’t fight with your boyfriend that night? | 你当晚没和你的男友打架? |
[20:14] | That was a personal matter. | 那是我个人私事 |
[20:16] | You mean, hitting your boyfriend was a personal matter? | 你是说攻击你的男友是私事? |
[20:18] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[20:20] | Your Honor, we would argue | 法官阁下 我们只是想表明 |
[20:21] | that a fight with Ms. Morgan is not an unusual occurrence, | 摩根小姐参与打架不止一次 |
[20:24] | and there were others who had reason to hurt her. | 还有别人有理由袭击她 |
[20:25] | Yes, but only one who was driving Sloan’s car. | 是的 但思珑的车 只会是思珑在开 |
[20:27] | And yet others who were driving black Escalades. | 但开黑色凯雷德的 就大有人在了 |
[20:29] | – That same night? – Um, gentlemen. | -就事发当晚? -先生们 |
[20:31] | If you haven’t noticed, | 如果你们没注意的话 |
[20:33] | this is a courtroom, and I am a judge. | 提醒下你们是在法庭上 而我是法官 |
[20:36] | Now, I’m going to give you a little leeway, here, counselor, | 现在 我允许辩方律师继续提问 |
[20:38] | but only because I’m curious. | 但这只是出于我的好奇心而已 |
[20:41] | The police found traces | 警方在你的车上 |
[20:42] | of paint from a black Escalade on your car. | 发现了黑色凯雷德的掉漆痕迹 |
[20:46] | But isn’t it possible | 但有没有可能 |
[20:47] | that that could have come from accidents prior to that night? | 那是那晚之前的事故留下的? |
[20:50] | “8” Nuh-uh. | |
[20:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:51] | Does “Nuh-uh” Mean “No”? | “8”代表”不” 是吗 |
[20:55] | Then say “No.” | 那就请说”不” |
[20:58] | No. | 不是 |
[21:00] | It was a brand-new car. | 我这车是刚买的 |
[21:02] | And I hadn’t been in any previous accidents. | 先前没有发生过车祸 |
[21:05] | This is a valet slip. | 这是一张泊车登记卡 |
[21:06] | It’s actually your valet slip from the night in question. | 就是那晚你的泊车登记卡 |
[21:10] | You see these marks on the back? | 你看到背面这些记号了吗 |
[21:12] | The valet makes them | 工作人员做这些标记 |
[21:13] | so they don’t get blamed for previous damage. | 表示这是车子原有的损坏 跟他们无关 |
[21:15] | But those are scratches. | 这只是些刮花 |
[21:16] | And dents. From previous accidents? | 还有凹痕 是先前的车祸造成的? |
[21:18] | From bumping things. | 只是一些小碰撞 |
[21:19] | Not from previous accidents. | 不是什么车祸 |
[21:20] | Well, according to this, you had dents on your front fender, | 根据卡上记录 车的前挡泥板已经有了凹痕 |
[21:22] | both side doors, | 侧门也有 |
[21:24] | and, most significantly, since this is where you accuse my client | 更重要的是 后挡泥板也有凹痕 |
[21:26] | of damaging your car, on the rear fender. | 但你指控是我当事人撞坏的这里 |
[21:28] | She did this to me. | 就是她干的 |
[21:30] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[21:36] | You’re the man. | 你太厉害了 |
[21:38] | I am the man. | 我的确厉害 |
[21:47] | Ms. Scott-Carr. | 斯科特-卡尔女士 |
[21:48] | We should probably talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[21:51] | About what, ma’am? | 谈什么 女士 |
[21:52] | Your ambitions. | 你的抱负 |
[21:54] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[21:58] | To beat Childs, I need you as my campaign manager. | 为了打败查尔兹 我需要你当我的竞选经理 |
[22:04] | Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’m working for a campaign. | 也许你还没留意 我正在为一个候选人工作 |
[22:07] | Yes, and I probably should wait until it’s officially over, | 是 也许我该等他正式退出竞选再说 |
[22:11] | but I need somebody now. | 但我现在正缺人手 |
[22:15] | I know the Democratic Committee has rejected Peter, | 我知道民主党委员会已经拒绝了彼得 |
[22:17] | and I know that your reserves are almost exhausted. | 我也知道你们的资金快用完了 |
[22:22] | You’re asking me to abandon him? | 你要我弃他而去? |
[22:24] | I am. | 是 |
[22:26] | Join me. | 加入我的阵营 |
[22:37] | So, does she wear panties? | 她穿内裤吗 |
[22:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:41] | Does Sloan wear panties? | 思珑穿内裤吗 |
[22:42] | Paris Hilton tweeted that | 帕丽斯·希尔顿在微博上说 |
[22:44] | she didn’t wear panties to court yesterday. | 她昨天出庭时没穿内裤 |
[22:45] | Well, I don’t know, but my guess is she did wear panties. | 我不知道 但是我猜她穿了 |
[22:49] | And she said Sloan flashed the judge. | 她还说 思珑对法官暴露自己的私处 |
[22:52] | I think you need to stop reading Paris Hilton’s tweets. | 我觉得你不该再看帕丽斯·希尔顿的微博了 |
[22:54] | Yeah, maybe you should move her computer into the living room. | 也许你该把她的电脑也搬到客厅去 |
[22:58] | So, what’s she like? | 她人怎么样 |
[23:00] | She’s fine; she’s a client. | 不错 就是一个委托人而已 |
[23:01] | Yeah, but… is she nice? | 是 但是 她平易近人吗 |
[23:04] | I don’t know. She asked whether you guys wanted autographs. | 不知道 她问我你们要不要她的签名 |
[23:07] | You told her about us? | 你跟她谈起我们了? |
[23:08] | No, she just asked if I had kids | 没有 她只是问我有没有小孩 |
[23:09] | and whether you’d like an autograph. | 问你们想不想要她的签名 |
[23:11] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[23:12] | I said I didn’t think you would. | 我说我觉得你们不需要 |
[23:14] | Alicia! | 艾丽西娅 |
[23:16] | What? | 什么 |
[23:17] | Mom. I want one. | 妈 我想要一张 |
[23:19] | No, that’s not what you said. | 不 你刚才不是这么说的 |
[23:21] | You said “Alicia.” | 你说”艾丽西娅” |
[23:22] | Yeah, but it was just for emphasis. | 是 那只是为了加重语气 |
[23:23] | No, no. No emphasis. | 不 不可以加重语气 |
[23:25] | I’m Mom. | 叫我妈妈 |
[23:26] | So, could I meet her? | 那么 我可以见见她吗 |
[23:27] | No. She’s just a client. | 不 她只是一个委托人 |
[23:29] | Since when did you become so interested in Sloan? | 你什么时候开始对思珑这么感兴趣了 |
[23:31] | I don’t know. She’s famous. | 不知道 她很有名 |
[23:33] | Okay, I have to get to work. | 好了 我得上班了 |
[23:35] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[23:36] | Don’t knock over any liquor stores today, okay? | 乖乖的 别打劫任何酒品专卖店 OK? |
[23:38] | I love you, too, Alicia. | 我也爱你 艾丽西娅 |
[23:40] | It was a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[23:42] | It was a joke. | 开玩笑 |
[23:44] | Nice. | 不错 |
[23:47] | Go ahead. That’s your copy. | 看看吧 这份是你的 |
[23:49] | I think you’ll find it tough but honest. | 评价严格而中肯 |
[23:54] | Hello, David. | 你好 大卫 |
[23:57] | I am in the middle of a meeting. | 我这儿正谈话呢 |
[24:01] | What’s your square footage here? | 你办公室有多少平方呎 |
[24:04] | I- I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:05] | Can we talk about this after my meeting? | 能不能等我谈完了再说这些 |
[24:07] | I’m just trying to see if it’s big enough for my second secretary. | 我只想看看 这里给我的二等秘书够不够用 |
[24:13] | Allison, can you put David on the schedule? | 艾利森 给大卫安排谈话时间 |
[24:15] | It’s okay, Allison. | 用不着 艾利森 |
[24:17] | You see, it’s this simple. | 你听着 就这么简单 |
[24:18] | You peer review even one more of my people… | 如果你再让我任何一个手下做同事互评 |
[24:23] | I’ll take your job. | 我会夺走你的位子 |
[24:27] | They’re not your people. | 他们不是你手下 |
[24:50] | We should talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[24:56] | We should. | 是该谈谈了 |
[25:05] | Please call your next witness. | 请传召你的下一位证人 |
[25:07] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[25:09] | Corey Lutz. | 科里·鲁兹 |
[25:18] | Just say it’s your mom. | 告诉他辩护律师是你妈妈 |
[25:19] | It’s not going to matter. | 那没用的 |
[25:20] | Of course it will matter. They’ll let us in. | 当然有用 他们会让我们进去 |
[25:22] | She’s just a lawyer. Shh. | 她只是个律师 |
[25:28] | And aren’t you part of the Sloan entourage, Miss Lutz? | 鲁兹小姐 你是思珑的一名随从吧 |
[25:30] | I don’t like that word, | 我不喜欢那个称呼 |
[25:32] | but, yes, I think of her as a friend. | 但是 是的 我把她当朋友 |
[25:34] | And yet, you were faced with a moral dilemma here, weren’t you? | 可你现在陷入忠义难两全的境地了 是吧 |
[25:38] | There, that’s her. | 在那里 是她 |
[25:39] | Her hair’s longer than I thought. | 她的头发比我想象的要长 |
[25:41] | Yuh-huh. | 是滴 |
[25:43] | And “Yuh-huh,” That would be “Yes”? | “是滴”表示”是的” 是吗 |
[25:46] | – Yes. – Who’s that? | -是 -那人是谁 |
[25:48] | Corey Lutz. She used to be Sloan’s backup singer. | 科里·鲁兹 她以前一直是思珑的伴唱歌手 |
[25:50] | Sloan confessed to me that she did it. | 思珑向我承认过是她干的 |
[25:52] | Where’s your mom? I just see a guy. | 你妈在哪儿 我只看到个男的 |
[25:54] | She wanted to kill Yarissa so she rammed her car. | 她想杀了雅丽莎 所以去撞了她的车 |
[25:56] | I don’t know. Maybe she’s out today. | 不知道 也许她今天不在 |
[25:58] | Maybe she’s not a real lawyer. | 可能她不是真正的律师 |
[26:00] | Maybe she just has a secret life. | 可能她有个秘密身份 |
[26:05] | – Oh, Grace, look. – Good afternoon, Miss Lutz. | -格蕾丝 看 -下午好 鲁兹小姐 |
[26:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:07] | You know the penalty for perjury, Miss Lutz, don’t you? | 你知道作伪证的后果 对吧 鲁兹小姐 |
[26:11] | I do. That’s why I’m telling the truth. | 知道 所以我都照实说 |
[26:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:15] | So let me just ask you one simple question. | 那么我就问你一个简单的问题 |
[26:18] | How much do you weigh? | 你多重 |
[26:22] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[26:24] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[26:25] | the credibility of the witness is the only question here. | 疑问只在于证人的可信度 |
[26:29] | Okay, I’d like to hear the answer. | 好吧 我倒想听听答案 |
[26:32] | – What was the question? – Your weight. | -你刚问什么 -你的体重 |
[26:35] | How much do you weigh? | 你多重 |
[26:38] | I weigh 110 pounds. | 我体重110磅 |
[26:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:48] | Because this copy of your driver’s license says | 因为你驾照的复印件上说 |
[26:51] | you weigh 122 pounds. | 你体重122磅 |
[26:54] | I’ve purged since then. | 从那时起我就开始清肠 |
[26:57] | I see. | 明白了 |
[26:58] | Then let me ask you one more question. | 那么我再问你另一个问题 |
[27:01] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[27:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:06] | I mean what’s your age? | 我是问你的年龄 |
[27:14] | Twenty-two. | 22岁 |
[27:15] | Your driver’s license says you’re 28. | 你驾照上说你28岁了 |
[27:17] | I know. It’s wrong. | 我知道 上面写错了 |
[27:22] | Miss Lutz, you do know you’re under oath. | 鲁兹小姐 你宣过誓的你明白吧 |
[27:24] | I do. Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:26] | And you still swear you’re 22? | 你还是坚持说你22岁吗 |
[27:28] | I do. | 是 |
[27:30] | The DMV is all screwed up. | 车管所全搞错了 |
[27:34] | No further questions. | 没有其它问题了 |
[27:35] | Your mom’s bitchin’. | 你妈 老厉害了 |
[27:41] | Let me explain why I think you should endorse me, Pastor. | 牧师 我来解释一下 你为何应为我背书 |
[27:46] | Your halfway house on 78th Street, | 你在78街的”重返社会教习中心” |
[27:48] | your food kitchen, they’re struggling. | 还有你的福利食堂 都处境艰难 |
[27:51] | If I get your endorsement, I’ll make this my home. | 如果得到你的背书 我会把这里当自己家 |
[27:55] | I’ll be here in these pews listening to your concerns. | 我会坐在这里的长凳上倾听你的关切 |
[28:00] | It’s… it’s real access. | 这样 你的关切便有了最直接的反映渠道 |
[28:04] | Now I know you’ve been acting as a spiritual shepherd to Peter Florrick. | 我知道你一直在做彼得的精神导师 |
[28:09] | And I respect that. | 我很尊重这一点 |
[28:11] | And I would agree to wait | 我愿意等到 |
[28:12] | until after Peter quits the race to announce any endorsement. | 彼得退出竞选后 你再为我背书 |
[28:19] | Do you have any questions? | 你有什么疑问吗 |
[28:22] | No. | 没有 |
[28:23] | Thank you for coming by. | 感谢你的到访 |
[28:25] | No, no, thank you. | 不不 是我该感谢你 |
[28:27] | Um, I think both of our mothers worked with Dr. King. | 我猜我们的母亲都与马丁·路德·金共事过 |
[28:43] | Pastor Isaiah? How are you? | 以赛亚牧师 你好吗 |
[28:44] | I was… | 我在… |
[28:47] | Yes, we still want your endorsement. | 是的 我们依然需要你的背书 |
[28:49] | Yes! | 耶 |
[28:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:59] | I’m the tough one. | 我比较坚强 |
[29:01] | Milla’s sensitive. | 米拉多愁善感 |
[29:04] | We’re doing well. | 我们的进展不错 |
[29:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:10] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[29:13] | Grace, I… | 格蕾丝 我… |
[29:15] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[29:16] | How did you get here? | 你们怎么过来的 |
[29:17] | Oh, we took the bus. | 我们坐公交来着 |
[29:19] | Shannon lives right by here. | 香侬家就住这附近 |
[29:20] | Grace, you don’t just come here. | 格蕾丝 你不能就这么过来 |
[29:22] | But we finished school. We came right after. | 但我们已经放学了 我们一下课就来了 |
[29:24] | Shannon really wanted to meet her. | 香侬真的很想见见她 |
[29:26] | This isn’t how we do things. | 但你不该这么做 |
[29:27] | You ask me, and I would bring you. | 你先向我要求 我会带你来的 |
[29:29] | So, Alicia, this is your kid? | 艾丽西娅 这是你的孩子吗 |
[29:33] | Yes. Grace, this is Sloan. | 对 格蕾丝 这是思珑 |
[29:37] | Your mom’s a great lawyer. | 你妈妈是个很棒的律师 |
[29:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:39] | I really like your music. | 我超喜欢你的歌 |
[29:42] | Oh, this is Shannon. | 这是香侬 |
[29:44] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[29:45] | Um, can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[29:47] | Me? Sure. | 我? 当然 |
[29:49] | Do you believe Jesus is Lord? | 你相信上帝吗 |
[29:51] | Okay, thank you, Shannon. | 好了 谢谢你 香侬 |
[29:52] | If you could just read these pamphlets. | 希望你能读读这个小册子 |
[29:55] | You have such an impact on kids. | 你在青少年中很有影响力的 |
[29:56] | Grace, take Shannon outside, and wait for me out there. | 格蕾丝 把香侬带出去 然后在外面等我 |
[29:58] | I will be there to talk to you. | 等我出去再找你们谈 |
[30:01] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[30:02] | I get that a lot. | 我常常遇到这种事 |
[30:03] | No, she should have told me. | 不 她应该先跟我打招呼的 |
[30:05] | How old? | 她多大了 |
[30:06] | My daughter’s 14. | 我女儿今年14 |
[30:08] | She looks older. | 看上去更成熟一些 |
[30:10] | So that’s what, high school? | 她在上高中吗 |
[30:12] | No, middle school. | 不 还在初中 |
[30:15] | She seems… nice. | 她看着…挺好的 |
[30:19] | She is. | 嗯 |
[30:20] | Everyone front and center now. | 所有人到前面来 |
[30:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:24] | Your Honor, this was just brought to our attention. | 法官阁下 我们只是刚刚得知此事 |
[30:26] | And of course, that makes it better. | 好啊 这就更妙了 |
[30:27] | We would urge this court to revoke bail. | 我方敦促本庭 撤销保释 |
[30:29] | Your Honor, that would be an overreaction. | 法官阁下 这样就反应过度了 |
[30:30] | To a clear defiance of my orders? Really, Counselor? | 对于如此藐视我命令的行为 这算反应过度? |
[30:33] | And what would the proper penalty be for this– | 那你觉得对此怎样的处罚才算合适呢 |
[30:35] | “Corey is such the bitch. | “科里真是小贱人” |
[30:37] | “Went panty-less in court | “不穿内裤来上庭” |
[30:39] | “just to rebel” | “就为显得自己很叛逆” |
[30:40] | Your Honor, if I may… | 法官阁下 我冒昧地说… |
[30:41] | Mr. Gardner, when I order something, I want it followed. | 加德纳先生 当我下了命令 就必须得到执行 |
[30:44] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[30:45] | It was just for my fans. It won’t happen again. | 就是写给我粉丝的 以后不会再发生了 |
[30:47] | Well, you’re damn right it won’t | 说得太对了 |
[30:48] | happen again because in lockup, they won’t let you tweet. | 因为监狱里不会让你发微博 |
[30:50] | No, please… | 不 拜托… |
[30:51] | Young lady, your whole life, | 小姑娘 你之前的人生里 |
[30:52] | people have allowed you to make excuses. Well, that ends today. | 人们总是听任你找借口 但今天不会了 |
[30:57] | Bail has been revoked. | 撤销保释 |
[30:58] | Sheriffs. | 警官 |
[31:00] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[31:01] | Mom, Mom, tell them no! | 妈妈 妈妈 让他们别这样 |
[31:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:11] | Just wanted to drop by quickly | 我就是顺便过来 |
[31:12] | to respond to your kind job offer. | 简单回应下你好心的工作邀请 |
[31:14] | Good. Come on in. | 很好 请进 |
[31:16] | How about we make an announcement together Friday? | 我们星期五发个联合声明怎么样 |
[31:18] | How about right now? | 我看不如现在就发 |
[31:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:20] | My announcement: Kiss my ass. | 声明内容是 “去他娘的吧” |
[31:23] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[31:26] | Stupid, stupid mistake, Peter. | 愚蠢 愚蠢至极的错误 彼得 |
[31:29] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[31:31] | I have the Lord in Christ endorsement. | 我得到了基督教会主教的背书 |
[31:33] | Why don’t you ask Daley what that means | 你何不问问戴利 |
[31:35] | to the African-American community. | 这对非裔群体意味着什么 |
[31:36] | You’re lying. | 你在胡扯 |
[31:42] | Where are we in finding Yarissa’s other enemies at the club? | 雅丽莎在俱乐部的其他仇家 找得怎么样了 |
[31:45] | We need a suspect. | 我们急需一个嫌疑人 |
[31:46] | Look, as far as I can tell, | 听着 就我所知 |
[31:48] | there were three other Escalades at the club that night. | 俱乐部当晚还停有另外3辆凯雷德 |
[31:50] | Two of them are undamaged and accounted for, | 其中2辆没有受损 也没有疑点 |
[31:52] | but the third, for the moment, isn’t. | 但第3辆 目前还不能排除嫌疑 |
[31:54] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[31:55] | It was driven by a Danush Nikad, | 司机名叫达努什·尼卡德 |
[31:58] | a 23-year-old college dropout from Iranian money. | 伊朗政府资助的一个23岁的大学辍学生 |
[32:02] | Please tell me he went back to Iran. | 一定要告诉我他回伊朗了 |
[32:04] | He went back to Iran. | 他回伊朗了 |
[32:06] | You want to see a picture? | 你想看照片吗 |
[32:07] | Will I like it? | 我看了会高兴吗 |
[32:12] | How’s that for a suspect? | 这模样当嫌犯不错吧? |
[32:19] | Okay, if I pursue this, | 好 如果我用了这个 |
[32:21] | no one’s going to uncover his Escalade? | 不会半路杀出什么人 说找到了这辆凯雷德 |
[32:23] | Point out it was never in an accident? | 还证明它从没发生过事故吧? |
[32:24] | I can’t promise anything, | 我保证不了 |
[32:26] | but I can’t locate it. | 反正我找不到 |
[32:28] | Okay. We have to get this into evidence. | 好了 我们要把这个列为证据 |
[32:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:40] | They’ve been talking a lot. | 他们谈了很久了 |
[32:42] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[32:45] | Something’s brewing. | 他们在酝酿什么 |
[32:48] | You’re being paranoid. | 你太多虑了 |
[32:54] | Can you tell them I’m not like that? | 你能告诉他们 我不是这样的人吗 |
[32:57] | Tell the judge it’s just an act. | 跟法官说那只是作秀 |
[33:00] | I’m not a bad girl. | 我不是什么问题少女 |
[33:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:08] | Is my mom here? | 我妈妈来了吗 |
[33:13] | I don’t know. I’ll go look. | 我不知道 我去帮你看看 |
[33:18] | I’m afraid. | 我好害怕 |
[33:26] | I know, honey. | 我明白 亲爱的 |
[33:28] | I know. | 我明白 |
[33:44] | Are you going in? | 你要进去吗 |
[33:45] | Not yet. | 暂时不用 |
[33:50] | He drove a black Escalade, too. | 他也开了一辆黑色凯雷德 |
[33:52] | We think he went back to Iran. | 我们认为他回伊朗了 |
[33:54] | We can’t locate the car. | 我们找不到那辆车 |
[33:55] | We feel like if we could just | 我们觉得如果我们能证明 |
[33:57] | place him at the club fighting with Yarissa, | 他在俱乐部和雅丽莎打过架 |
[33:59] | that would turn things around. | 我们就能扭转乾坤 |
[34:01] | We know Milla was at the club. | 我们知道那晚米拉也在俱乐部 |
[34:02] | We thought she might have seen him. | 我们觉得也许她见过这人呢 |
[34:08] | Milla, you said something about another fight, didn’t you? | 米拉 你说过那儿还有别人打架 是吗 |
[34:13] | Did he look like this guy? | 你看看是这个人吗 |
[34:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:30] | Sorry about today. | 今天很抱歉 |
[34:33] | I didn’t know she’d do that. | 我也不知道她会那样做 |
[34:35] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:37] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[34:38] | Me? I’m good. | 我? 挺好的 |
[34:41] | You’d tell me | 如果我工作时间太长 忽视了你们 |
[34:43] | if I was working too much, right? | 你会告诉我的 对吗 |
[34:47] | I’m going to be a lawyer. | 我今后也要做律师 |
[34:49] | Really? | 真的呀 |
[34:50] | You were great today in court. | 你今天在法庭上表现得太棒了 |
[34:53] | I didn’t feel so great. | 我倒没觉得有多棒 |
[34:55] | No, you were great. | 不 你真的很棒 |
[34:57] | Sometimes I don’t like everything I have to do. | 我有时很讨厌我做的违心事 |
[35:00] | What do you have to do? | 哪些违心事 |
[35:01] | I don’t know, like… | 我不知道 就像… |
[35:03] | pretend something is true that isn’t. | 把假的说成真的 |
[35:07] | Yeah, sounds kind of like school. | 听起来跟学校挺像的 |
[35:11] | Well, that is very comforting. | 这话真安慰人 |
[35:14] | Like, I’m gonna have to go to a good law school, right? | 我必须去念一所名牌法学院 对吗 |
[35:17] | Like NYU or Georgetown or something? | 就像纽约大学或者乔治城大学之类的 |
[35:21] | To be a lawyer? Yeah. | 如果想成为律师的话? 没错 |
[35:23] | And what else? | 还有别的吗 |
[35:24] | Like, what should I study now? | 比如 我现在需要开始学点什么 |
[35:29] | I’ll see what books I can find you. | 我试着给你找点书看吧 |
[35:38] | And then what did you see, Milla? | 后来你看到了什么 米拉 |
[35:40] | Well, | 嗯 |
[35:41] | I saw Yarissa Morgan go out to her car and get in it. | 我看到雅丽莎出来 上了自己的车 |
[35:44] | And that’s when you saw the man? | 就在此时 你看到了那名男子? |
[35:46] | The one you’ve identified as Danush Nikad? | 你认为是达努什·尼卡德的那个人? |
[35:48] | Yeah, the bearded guy. | 是的 那个大胡子 |
[35:50] | The one I saw fighting Yarissa. | 我看到他和雅丽莎打架 |
[35:52] | And he went out into the parking lot, too. | 他也进了停车场 |
[35:54] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[35:55] | Well, I was starting to go find Sloan | 我开始找思珑 |
[35:58] | to take her home, | 好带她回家 |
[35:58] | when I heard a crash, | 突然听到一声巨响 |
[36:00] | so I ran to the parking lot, | 我赶紧跑到停车场 |
[36:01] | and I saw this black car racing off. | 结果看到那辆黑色的车开走了 |
[36:04] | There were, like, these sparks when it hit a wall. | 那车撞到墙的时候 火花四溅 |
[36:07] | And why didn’t you come forward with this earlier? | 你为什么不早点把这些说出来 |
[36:10] | Well, I wanted to, but my sister worries about me being in the spotlight. | 我想说 但我姐姐不愿意让我抛头露面 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:17] | In the Rolling Stone interview of your sister, | 你姐姐接受《滚石》采访时 |
[36:19] | she states: | 她是这么说的 |
[36:21] | “Yeah, in high school, | “是啊 在高中时” |
[36:23] | Milla and I were always covering for each other.” | “米拉和我经常给对方打掩护” |
[36:26] | So, Milla, tell me, is that what’s going on here? | 那么 米拉 你现在是在给她打掩护吗 |
[36:29] | You’re covering for Sloan? | 你在帮思珑掩盖真相吗 |
[36:30] | No. | 没有 |
[36:31] | Right, because there’s a crazed Iranian driver out there. | 是啊 因为当时有个发疯的伊朗司机呵 |
[36:33] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[36:35] | Milla did it. | 是米拉干的 |
[36:37] | She wasn’t lying about being at the club. | 她确实去了俱乐部 这点她没撒谎 |
[36:39] | Sloan was too drunk to drive, so Milla drove. | 思珑醉得开不了车 所以是米拉开的 |
[36:42] | She was the one who rammed into Yarissa’s car. | 是她撞了雅丽莎的车 |
[36:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:47] | Because the police never said anything | 因为警方从没提到过 |
[36:49] | about the Escalade sparking | 凯迪拉克擦到墙时 |
[36:50] | as it scraped the wall on the way out. | 火花四溅 |
[36:52] | She knew because she was driving the car. | 她知道 因为就是她开的车 |
[36:55] | Sloan’s injuries from that night– | 思珑那天晚上受的伤 |
[36:57] | bruises here and here– | 这里 还有这里的擦伤 |
[36:59] | consistent with being in the passenger seat, | 这与坐在副驾的受伤特点吻合 |
[37:01] | not the driver’s seat. | 而不是驾驶位 |
[37:03] | I also tracked Milla’s cell phone records. | 我还追查了米拉的手机通话记录 |
[37:05] | She made two calls at the time of Sloan’s crash. | 思珑撞车时 她打了两个电话 |
[37:08] | To her mother. | 是打给她妈妈的 |
[37:10] | She crashed the car, phoned her mother, | 她撞了车 给妈妈打电话 |
[37:13] | and her mother told her to get out of there. | 她妈妈让她离开 |
[37:33] | No. | 答案是”不” |
[37:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:39] | You know the person I mistrust the most? | 你知道我最不信任什么人吗 |
[37:41] | The one I steal away from someone else. | 我从别人那里挖来的人 |
[37:44] | If I betray Peter, you’ll never trust me. | 如果我背叛了彼得 你绝不会信任我 |
[37:47] | I’ll never trust me. | 连我自己都不会信任自己了 |
[37:49] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾是这样的答案 |
[37:51] | I can offer you a few names. | 我可以给你介绍几个人 |
[38:01] | Eli! | 伊莱 |
[38:04] | Who did you get? | 你搞定了什么人 |
[38:06] | Pastor Isaiah. | 以赛亚牧师 |
[38:08] | He endorsed yesterday. | 他昨天为彼得背书了 |
[38:10] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[38:12] | Believe. | 信吧 |
[38:21] | You blacked out. | 你昏过去了 |
[38:22] | You weren’t even driving the car– Milla was. | 你根本没开车 是米拉开的 |
[38:25] | She rammed into Yarissa, angry with her for fighting with you. | 是她撞了雅丽莎 为了给你出气 |
[38:28] | Milla then crashed into a light pole. | 米拉后来撞上了一个灯柱 |
[38:30] | She then phoned your mother. | 然后给你妈打了电话 |
[38:32] | They decided that she should get out of there; | 她们决定 她必须离开现场 |
[38:35] | let you take the blame for the false DUI. | 让你承担莫须有的酒驾罪名 |
[38:41] | So they left me. | 她们就这样扔下我 |
[38:49] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[38:54] | How long would she get? | 她会被判多久? |
[38:56] | Milla? | 米拉? |
[38:58] | Well, unfortunately, she already testified | 糟糕的是 她已经作证说 |
[38:59] | that she saw Yarissa in her BMW. | 看见雅丽莎上了自己的宝马车 |
[39:01] | Two years. | 两年 |
[39:03] | Maybe less. | 也许不到两年 |
[39:04] | We’ll call the state’s attorney, tell him what we know. | 我们会联系州检察官 告诉他这些事 |
[39:08] | No. | 不 |
[39:10] | I want to think about it. | 我要再想想 |
[39:11] | Sloan, as your lawyer… | 思珑 作为你的律师 |
[39:13] | I want to think about it. | 我要再想想 |
[39:21] | She couldn’t survive in here. | 她在这儿活不下去 |
[39:31] | She’ll come around. | 她会回心转意的 |
[39:32] | To what? What’s the right thing? | 转的什么意? 怎么做才对? |
[39:35] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[39:37] | You would let your sister go to jail? | 你会让自己的妹妹去坐牢吗 |
[39:39] | If she was guilty. | 如果她有罪那就该去 |
[39:41] | Wouldn’t you? | 难道你不会? |
[39:45] | You ever thought about buying Diane out? | 你有没有想过买断戴安的股份 让她出局? |
[39:53] | Why would I? | 为什么 |
[39:54] | Because she has an aging client list. | 因为她的客户正在逐渐老化 |
[39:57] | It’s just as healthy as mine. | 她的客户质量跟我一样好 |
[39:59] | Yours is diversified. | 你的客户比较多元化 |
[40:00] | Is this about David Lee? Just ignore him. | 是不是因为大卫·李? 别理他不就得了 |
[40:02] | I’m heading to Washington for a few weeks, | 接下来几周我要去华盛顿 |
[40:05] | get a few ducks in a row, and then… | 把一切都准备好 然后… |
[40:07] | I’m coming back… with something big. | 我会带回一个”大家伙” |
[40:10] | Something that will change this firm. | 足以改变这家律所的命运 |
[40:13] | And I want you on board. | 希望你能和我在一条船上 |
[40:15] | What is it? | 什么船 |
[40:17] | A spaceship? | 宇宙飞船? |
[40:22] | My goal is a legal behemoth. | 我要搞的是法律界巨擘 |
[40:24] | A Chicago/D.C. Alliance that will overshadow all others. | 组成令所有对手失色的 芝加哥华盛顿的联盟 |
[40:28] | And I want your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[40:33] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[40:53] | Perfection. | 完美 |
[40:56] | Son. | 儿子 |
[40:57] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:03] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[41:04] | Well, the church board is… unhappy with your endorsement, son. | 教堂的理事会 不满意你为彼得背书 |
[41:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:12] | Was this before or after you talked to them? | 恐怕是因为你跟他们谈了吧? |
[41:15] | They don’t understand | 他们不理解 |
[41:16] | why you prefer Florrick over Wendy Scott-Carr. | 你为什么喜欢福瑞克胜于温迪·斯科特-卡尔 |
[41:23] | She put politics before religion. He didn’t. | 她把政治置于信仰之上 彼得可不这样 |
[41:28] | They think you’re putting | 他们认为你 |
[41:29] | your own personal feelings before the church. | 把个人喜好置于教堂利益之上 |
[41:35] | And what do “They” Want? | 那他们想要怎样? |
[41:38] | They want… | 他们想要 |
[41:41] | me, son. | 我取代你 儿子 |
[41:48] | Make it quick, ladies. | 快点 女士们 |
[41:50] | You didn’t need to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[41:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:53] | – I wasn’t going to tell. – I know. | -我不会告发你的 -我知道 |
[41:58] | Take care of mom. | 好好照顾妈妈 |
[42:01] | It won’t be that long. | 不会太久的 |
[42:02] | Miss? You have to go. | 小姐 你得走了 |
[42:04] | Visit me, okay? | 常来看我 好吗 |
[42:33] | Sloan. | 思珑 |