时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:48] | Alicia Florrick’s… office. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克办公室 |
[00:50] | May I help you? | 请问有什么事 |
[00:51] | Hello. Is Alicia there? | 你好 艾丽西娅在吗 |
[00:53] | I am sorry, but Alicia is away from her desk at the moment. | 很抱歉 她现在不在 |
[00:56] | May I take a message? | 能留个口信吗 |
[00:57] | Yes. I… | 好的 我 |
[01:00] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[01:01] | Uh, this is Owen. | 我是欧文 |
[01:02] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[01:05] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[01:06] | Diane, hello. | 戴安 你好 |
[01:07] | Would you like to leave a message of some specificity? | 你想具体说点什么吗 |
[01:11] | Uh, yes. I would. | 好的 |
[01:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:14] | Uh, tell Alicia to phone me back, please. | 请让艾丽西娅回我电话 |
[01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:20] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[01:22] | We want Eli’s business. | 我们想做伊莱的生意 |
[01:24] | Eli goes where the Florricks go. | 而他是跟着福瑞克走的 |
[01:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:29] | Hello. Alicia’s not in. | 你好 艾丽西娅不在 |
[01:31] | I see. | 我看出来了 |
[01:32] | And you’re… | 你是… |
[01:33] | I’m Alicia’s brother, Owen. | 我是她弟弟 欧文 |
[01:35] | Oh! Hey! | 你好 |
[01:37] | I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know you were, | 抱歉 我不知道你是 |
[01:41] | I… I’m Will. Her… boss. | 我是威尔 她的老板 |
[01:44] | Her boss. That-that’s impressive. | 她的老板 真有意思 |
[01:46] | Nah, I try not to flash it around a lot. | 我一直在克制自己不到处炫耀 |
[01:50] | How’s my sis doing, as a lawyer? | 我姐姐当律师当得怎么样 |
[01:51] | Good. Great, really. | 不错 很好 |
[01:53] | Well, don’t tell her that. | 可别告诉她这个 |
[01:54] | She-she works best when she’s worried | 她只有在忧虑自己有负他人期望时 |
[01:56] | that she’s not living up to other people’s expectations. | 工作效率才最高 |
[01:59] | That’s good to know. | 知道这个真是太好了 |
[02:00] | As soon as I hear something, I’ll let you know. | 我有什么消息会通知你的 |
[02:20] | I brought you something from Botswana. | 我从博茨瓦纳给你带回来的 |
[02:23] | How… nice. | 你真好 |
[02:24] | And here I thought you were gone for another two weeks. | 我以为你要两周后才回来呢 |
[02:26] | Came back early. Isn’t that fun? | 提前回来了 不好吗 |
[02:29] | We’ve been getting better acquainted. | 我们互相认识了一下 |
[02:31] | Okay. So that makes me nervous. | 好吧 这倒使我紧张了 |
[02:34] | So I’ll let you two talk. | 那你们聊 |
[02:35] | Just one quick thing. | 简单和你说下 |
[02:36] | The Murphy&Gomes suit? | 墨菲/戈麦斯诉讼案 |
[02:38] | – Yeah, we’re… we’re right on target. – No, some… | -我们正按计划进行 -不不 |
[02:40] | Murphy’s son. | 是墨菲的儿子 |
[02:41] | He got picked up last night at Cook State College on a drug charge. | 他昨晚在库克州立大学因吸毒指控被捕了 |
[02:44] | Prescription stimulant– small-time. | 他磕的是处方兴奋剂 无关紧要的事 |
[02:46] | But I guess it’s quite the thing to do during finals week. | 我猜期末考试来临前学生都会这样 |
[02:49] | First offense? | 是初犯吗 |
[02:50] | Yeah. A 1410 at the worst. | 对 最多就判个1410号缓刑 |
[02:52] | Look, I could put a junior associate on it, | 我已经派了一个初级律师去处理了 |
[02:53] | but Murphy&Gomes is such a cash cow. | 但墨菲/戈麦斯可是我们的摇钱树啊 |
[02:55] | No, no. Don’t worry about it. I’ve got it. | 别担心 我会处理的 |
[02:57] | Kalinda will phone when she finds out where he’s being processed. | 等查明这个案子的进展 凯琳达会通知你的 |
[03:00] | Owen. It’s really nice to meet you. | 欧文 见到你真高兴 |
[03:01] | Oh, nice to meet you, too, Will– | 我也是 威尔 |
[03:04] | – what was it again? – Gardner. | -你姓什么来着 -加德纳 |
[03:06] | Gardner, of course. | 加德纳 当然了 |
[03:12] | That’s a familiar name. | 这名字可不陌生 |
[03:14] | What happened, Owen? | 出什么事了 欧文 |
[03:15] | You’re supposed to be on vacation. | 你现在该在度假才对 |
[03:18] | Okay, look, I broke up with Kevin. | 好吧 我和凯文分手了 |
[03:20] | It’s not a big deal, but I just don’t want to have a big harangue about it. | 没什么大不了的 但我不想和他多说 |
[03:23] | Oh, Owen, I thought Kevin was the keeper. | 欧文 我以为凯文是你的归宿了 |
[03:25] | He was. | 本来是这样 |
[03:26] | He’s not anymore. | 但他现在不是了 |
[03:28] | May I? | 我能坐下吗 |
[03:28] | Oh, please. | 当然 |
[03:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[03:33] | He cheated on me. | 他背叛了我 |
[03:36] | When? On vacation? | 什么时候 度假的时候吗 |
[03:37] | You know, I don’t even care. | 我根本就不在乎 |
[03:38] | I’m just going to live alone, | 我就一个人生活好了 |
[03:39] | like an aging writer with dogs. | 写写书养养狗什么的 |
[03:41] | Open your present. | 看看给你的礼物 |
[03:42] | So, are you hiding out? | 就是说 你在搞人间蒸发咯 |
[03:44] | Yeah, on your couch. Open your present. | 对 蒸发到你板凳上来了 拆开看看 |
[03:51] | It’s an Mbukushu wig, | 这是姆布库舒族的假发 |
[03:53] | worn by African women when they work. | 是非洲女人工作的时候戴的 |
[03:55] | Put it on. | 戴上试试 |
[03:57] | How thoughtful. | 你可真周到 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[04:01] | Drexel and 61st Street. | 德瑞索大道与61街交叉口的学生宿舍 |
[04:04] | His name is Jonathan Murphy, 22. | 他叫乔纳森·墨菲 22岁 |
[04:06] | How long ago? | 多久了 |
[04:07] | An hour. | 一个小时 |
[04:08] | They won’t agree to a 1410 until he IDs the dealer. | 在他指认毒贩前他们不给他1410号缓刑 |
[04:11] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[04:12] | Ah, it’s a slow Friday. | 这是个漫长的星期五 |
[04:14] | They’re being hard-asses. | 那些警察又臭又硬 |
[04:15] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就去 |
[04:18] | Don’t pick a fight with Peter. | 别找彼得的茬儿 |
[04:21] | I’m only an hour behind you. | 我只比你晚1个小时回去 |
[04:22] | Look at you, going off to war. | 看看你 这打仗的阵势 |
[04:25] | Don’t forget your headdress. | 别忘了你的假发 |
[04:28] | – Two? – Yep. | -两个人吗 -对 |
[04:29] | Jonathan and his girlfriend, | 乔纳森和他的女朋友 |
[04:31] | Alexis Symanski. | 阿丽克斯·赛门斯基 |
[04:33] | They’ve been together for six months. | 他们在一起半年了 |
[04:34] | Does she have a lawyer? | 她请律师了吗 |
[04:35] | Nope. She can’t afford one. | 没 她请不起 |
[04:37] | Hey. What’s the holdup? | 为什么延迟了 |
[04:40] | – What do you think? – ASA involvement. | -你以为呢 -助理检察官介入了 |
[04:42] | Hey, I can’t even wipe my nose without ASA giving the okay. | 他没点头 我们什么也不敢做 |
[04:46] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[04:47] | Doesn’t work that way. | 不可能的 |
[04:48] | Yes, it can. | 可能的 |
[04:49] | And since when did I become the optimist here? | 咱俩中乐观的不是你吗 怎么变成我了 |
[04:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[04:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:54] | I’m your father’s lawyer, Alicia Florrick. | 我是你父亲的律师 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[04:57] | You’re Jonathan, is that correct? | 你是乔纳森 对吧 |
[04:58] | Jon. Yeah, hi. | 乔恩 对 你好 |
[05:00] | And you are… ? | 你是… |
[05:01] | Alexis. | 阿丽克斯 |
[05:02] | I’m with the firm representing Jon’s father, | 我来自是乔恩父亲的代理律所 |
[05:04] | but I can also process this for you if you’d like. | 但如果你愿意的话我也可以帮你处理此事 |
[05:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:08] | Okay. So you were both picked up | 好 你们两个因为 |
[05:10] | for buying prescription drugs for private use. Is that correct? | 私自滥用处方药而被捕了 对吗 |
[05:14] | – I was. He was just… – No, that’s not true. | -是我 他只是 -这不是真的 |
[05:17] | Look, I needed to stay up late and study for finals. | 我需要熬夜准备期末考试 |
[05:19] | – I work two jobs. – No, don’t listen to her. | -而我还有两个兼职 -别听她的 |
[05:20] | She doesn’t take drugs. | 她没嗑药 |
[05:22] | – I was the one who suggested getting them. -Okay. | -是我提议买那些药的 -好了 |
[05:24] | What you two just did there is fine for me, | 你们在我面前可以这样说话 |
[05:27] | but don’t do that in front of the police. | 但在警察面前可别这样 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:30] | Look, the State’s Attorney | 听着 州检察官会 |
[05:31] | will offer a 1410 probation citing. | 对你们提出1410号缓刑传讯 |
[05:34] | That’s a case that remains active but with no conviction. | 这个案子还没有完 只是不会给你们定罪 |
[05:37] | Then Jon will have a record? | 乔恩和我会有犯罪记录吗 |
[05:38] | For some time. | 记录会留一段时间 |
[05:39] | It’s just, um, we both want to go to law school. | 可我们都想去法学院 |
[05:46] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[05:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:50] | I’m not here to make your life harder. | 我不是来这捣乱的 |
[05:52] | I just need an ID. | 我只是来找证人指证的 |
[05:54] | Are there any other ASAs in the District Attorney’s Office, | 检察长办公室就没有其他助理检察官吗 |
[05:56] | or are you the only one? | 还是说你是唯一一个 |
[05:57] | I’m the only one assigned to | 我是唯一一个负责 |
[05:58] | Lockhart&Gardner cases. | 洛克哈特/加德纳律所案子的 |
[06:00] | Hey, Kalinda. | 你好 凯琳达 |
[06:02] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[06:05] | So here’s the deal, Cary. | 要么这样吧 凯里 |
[06:06] | We ID your drug dealer, we get drug school, | 让他们指证毒贩 进戒毒所 |
[06:08] | no record. | 但不记录在案 |
[06:09] | Okay. I can agree to that. | 行 这个我可以同意 |
[06:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:13] | Why can I agree to that? | 我为什么同意 |
[06:15] | I don’t know. You want me not to agree to that? | 不知道 难道你不希望我同意吗 |
[06:17] | Well, I want you to tell us what’s up. | 我希望你告诉我们到底在发生什么事 |
[06:19] | Well, we think this dealer killed a pharmacist | 我们认定这个毒贩子昨晚 |
[06:22] | last night during a burglary, and we think | 在抢劫时谋杀了药剂师 |
[06:23] | these kids can help us catch him, or her. | 这两个孩子能帮我们抓到那个毒贩子 |
[06:26] | Sketch artist or photo array? | 是用拼图画像还是用照片来辨认 |
[06:27] | Photo. | 照片 |
[06:29] | So you have someone in mind, then. | 就是说你们现在有怀疑的对象了 |
[06:30] | We do. | 没错 |
[06:32] | We think this dealer is a known associate of a name | 我们认为这个毒贩是以前 |
[06:34] | from your past, Lemond Bishop. | 你们会过面的莱蒙德·毕夏普的同伙 |
[06:37] | You want my client to ID a lieutenant | 你想要我的客户去指认芝加哥 |
[06:40] | for the most dangerous drug gang in Chicago. | 最危险的贩毒团伙的大将是吗 |
[06:42] | I want your clients to do their civic duty. | 我只是想让你的客户履行他们的公民义务 |
[06:46] | So, why don’t you two take a minute? | 你们俩考虑一下 |
[06:50] | Make the deal. | 跟凯里做交易吧 |
[06:50] | Cary can make their life miserable. | 凯里盯住他俩非法拥有药物的事了 |
[06:52] | Nail them on possession. | 他会把他们搞得很惨的 |
[06:53] | Bishop won’t touch Murphy’s son. | 毕夏普不会碰墨菲的儿子的 |
[06:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:56] | His girlfriend. | 他女朋友 |
[06:58] | And she’s our problem, why? | 我们干嘛要担心她 |
[07:00] | Girlfriend, boyfriend, they seem to come as a package. | 男女朋友嘛 打包来的 |
[07:02] | Yeah… have Kalinda look into | 让凯琳达查查他们的打黑行动 |
[07:05] | their antigang protections, and keep me in the loop. | 有消息随时告诉我 |
[07:07] | Make the deal. | 和他说定 |
[07:11] | Will Gardner, lawyer extraordinaire. | 威尔·加德纳 非凡的律师 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I got a new tie and everything. | 是啊 我领带和其他东西都是新的 |
[07:15] | So, can I kiss you here, | 那我在这里亲你 |
[07:17] | or is that unprofessional? | 会不会显得太业余了 |
[07:22] | So, you ready? | 那你准备好了吗 |
[07:23] | I was born ready. | 生下来就准备好了 |
[07:25] | Thanks for arranging this. | 谢谢你安排这次见面 |
[07:27] | Rodney! | 罗德尼 |
[07:28] | Hey, Tamara. | 你好 塔玛拉 |
[07:29] | So this is the guy I was talking about. | 这就是我提过的那个人 |
[07:31] | Mr. Washington, Will Gardner. | 华盛顿先生 我是威尔·加德纳 |
[07:33] | Sorry, I don’t shake lawyers’ hands. | 抱歉我不和律师握手 |
[07:35] | He’s-he’s joking. | 他开玩笑的 |
[07:36] | Derrick Rose already has an agent, | 德里克·罗斯已经有一个经纪人 |
[07:38] | two business managers, three lawyers and me. | 两个商业经理 三个律师和我 |
[07:40] | Why does he need a fourth lawyer? | 他要第四个律师干嘛呢 |
[07:42] | Career longevity. | 为事业的长久 |
[07:44] | We stay with him no matter what he does. | 无论他做什么我们都会在他身边 |
[07:45] | Well, Derrick was asking about you. | 德里克问起你来着 |
[07:48] | He was not. | 他才没有 |
[07:48] | A book, movie, more sponsorships, | 书籍出版 电影 更多资助商 |
[07:51] | no matter what. | 什么都行 |
[07:52] | Okay, well, I’ll talk to Derrick about it. | 好的 我会和德里克谈谈的 |
[07:54] | And I’m going to have him call you. | 我会让他给你打电话的 |
[07:55] | Stop, stop. | 得了吧 |
[08:01] | I need to get your pants off. | 我要把你的裤子扒了 |
[08:08] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[08:09] | Alicia’s not here. | 艾丽西娅不在家 |
[08:10] | Yeah, she… gave me her keys. | 是啊 她给了我她的钥匙 |
[08:13] | I’m here to stay the night. | 我晚上在这住 |
[08:14] | Notice the suitcases? | 看见箱子了吧 |
[08:16] | Well, then, you’d better come in. | 这样啊 那你还是进来吧 |
[08:22] | Fun times. | 这下好玩了 |
[08:26] | Him. | 他 |
[08:27] | He looked a bit different, though, without the sideburns. | 但他没有络腮胡子看起来有点不同 |
[08:30] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[08:31] | That’s… that’s helpful. | 帮了大忙了 |
[08:33] | And did you see him the night before, | 在之前那晚11点左右你们 |
[08:35] | on that corner, around 11? | 在街角见过他吗 |
[08:37] | No. | 没 |
[08:38] | So you two were near that corner. | 就是说你们当时在那里 |
[08:40] | No. | 没 |
[08:42] | I mean, we didn’t see him there, | 我是说 我们没在那看见他 |
[08:43] | but not because he wasn’t there, | 不代表他不在那 |
[08:45] | but because we weren’t there. | 而是我们本来就不在那 |
[08:47] | You were… where? | 那你们在哪呢 |
[08:49] | Where were you two? | 你们俩当时在哪 |
[08:50] | In the library. | 图书馆 |
[08:52] | In the library. | 图书馆是吗 |
[08:53] | Both of you. | 两人一起吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[08:57] | – Why? – No reason. | -怎么 -没什么 |
[09:00] | Okay. I may need you two to stick around for a lineup. | 好的 我可能需要你们俩再辨认一组人 |
[09:28] | Hey, I was just trying to phone you. | 我正想给你打电话 |
[09:29] | Yeah, something’s weird here. | 是 事情有点蹊跷 |
[09:31] | I just checked on antigang preparations. | 我刚查了打黑准备行动 |
[09:33] | There are none. | 什么都没有 |
[09:35] | There are… | 没有… |
[09:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:38] | There’s no investigation of a dealer. | 没有毒贩的案件调查 |
[09:39] | It’s all a scam to get our clients talking. | 这都是用计让我们的委托人开口 |
[09:54] | That’s it. We’re done. | 够了 到此为止 |
[09:55] | – Get up, both of you. – No, please stay. | -起来 你们俩 -不 请别动 |
[09:56] | – Get up now. We’re out the door. – No. | -马上起来 出来 -不行 |
[09:58] | You are. They’re under arrest for murder. | 你出去 他们因谋杀罪被逮捕 |
[10:00] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | For the murder of the pharmacist. | 谋杀药剂师 |
[10:19] | So how long have you known Derrick Rose? | 你认识德里克·罗斯多久了 |
[10:23] | Are you really getting jealous of Derrick Rose? | 你真的妒嫉德里克·罗斯了吗 |
[10:25] | How positively charming. | 真是太可爱了 |
[10:28] | I have a better average from the free throw line. | 我在罚球线水平比较高 |
[10:37] | See? TV. | 看见了吗 电视 |
[10:39] | I see that. | 看见了 |
[10:40] | Square knobs. | 方形按钮 |
[10:42] | You know, if it were between you and Derrick Rose… | 如果是在你和德里克·罗斯之间… |
[10:45] | Derrick Rose? | 你选德里克·罗斯吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[10:49] | A girl has to keep up her standards. | 女人必须保持水准 |
[10:52] | But you and me, we’re having fun, right? | 不过你跟我 很开心 对吗 |
[10:54] | I am. Are you? | 是啊 你呢 |
[10:56] | That’s why I’m still here. | 所以我在这里啊 |
[11:03] | I have to get that. | 我得接电话 |
[11:04] | I know. Then do. | 我知道 那接吧 |
[11:09] | Derrick would have no problem with that. | 德里克不会有意见的 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:13] | They’re being accused of murder. | 他们因谋杀罪被逮捕 |
[11:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:16] | Jonathan Murphy and his girlfriend. | 乔纳森·墨菲和他女朋友 |
[11:18] | Prescription drugs were traced to a pharmacy | 追查到处方药来自 |
[11:19] | that was burglarized last night. | 昨晚被抢劫的药房 |
[11:21] | The pharmacist surprised the burglar | 药剂师惊到了窃贼 |
[11:23] | and was shot– killed. | 于是被枪杀了 |
[11:24] | Okay, I get it. Kalinda’s on it? | 好 明白了 凯琳达去查了吗 |
[11:26] | Yeah, but I need backup. | 是 可我需要人手 |
[11:28] | On my way. | 我马上到 |
[11:30] | And you’re on your way. | 你要走了 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. It’s an important client. | 抱歉 是个很重要的委托人 |
[11:34] | I wouldn’t do this for anyone. | 别人的话我可以不管 |
[11:36] | Have fun. | 祝你愉快 |
[11:37] | Maybe I’ll give Derrick a call. | 或许我会给德里克打电话 |
[11:40] | It’s good that you called. | 你打电话给我很好 |
[11:42] | – We can find a better price with the full floor. – All right. | -如果买下这一整层楼能有优惠 -好 |
[11:44] | I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 我十五分钟后到 |
[11:47] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[11:49] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[11:51] | Did you ask her? | 你问过她了吗 |
[11:53] | No. It’s about Murphy/Gomes. | 没有 跟墨菲/戈麦斯有关 |
[11:56] | Murphy’s son is being accused of murder. | 墨菲的儿子因谋杀被逮捕 |
[11:59] | He what? | 什么 |
[12:01] | Will is on his way to help. | 威尔要去帮忙 |
[12:05] | Murphy/Gomes could mean a lot if he came with us. | 墨菲/戈麦斯如果来我们这边可就太好了 |
[12:09] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[12:10] | It’ll go fast. | 这房子会很快卖掉的 |
[12:12] | In this market? I doubt it. | 现在的市场吗 我表示怀疑 |
[12:17] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[12:18] | I know. I love you. | 我知道 我爱你 |
[12:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:30] | We’re holding them for questioning. | 我们在审讯他们 |
[12:31] | We haven’t charged them yet. | 还没提出指控 |
[12:32] | Yeah, well, either charge them or let them go. | 是的 要么指控要么释放 |
[12:34] | Maybe you haven’t heard. | 或许你没听说 |
[12:35] | Murder one, the execution of a robbery. | 一级谋杀 外加盗窃罪 |
[12:37] | With weak and tangential evidence. | 就凭无力和间接证据 |
[12:39] | The jars of prescription pills | 在阿丽克斯房里找到了 |
[12:41] | found in Alexis’s room had bar codes. | 有条形码的处方药瓶 |
[12:43] | These bar codes link them to the Colton & Lowell Pharmacy, | 这些条形码出自柯顿/洛威尔药房 |
[12:45] | where Andrew Lightbox, a hardworking American citizen, | 正是昨晚十一点左右 安德鲁·莱伯斯 |
[12:47] | was murdered at 11:00 last night. | 这位勤恳工作的美国公民被谋杀的地方 |
[12:50] | Which only goes to connect her, not him. | 但只跟女的有关 跟男的无关 |
[12:53] | When the police subsequently searched Jonathan Murphy’s room, | 警察随后搜查乔纳森·墨菲的房间 |
[12:55] | they found more of the same. | 找到更多一样的处方药 |
[12:56] | Searched? Did the police have a search warrant? | 搜查 警察有搜查证吗 |
[12:58] | Hey, it’s a reunion. | 我们又聚首了 |
[13:00] | And, no, they didn’t. | 不 没有搜查证 |
[13:02] | They are campus police. | 他们是校警 |
[13:04] | They don’t need a search warrant | 不需要搜查证 |
[13:05] | to canvass any on-campus dorm room. | 也能搜查学校宿舍 |
[13:07] | Yeah, that’s right. Get Kalinda on it. | 是 没错 让凯琳达去看看 |
[13:08] | Come on, Cary. They ID’d | 得了吧 凯里 他们证实 |
[13:10] | the drug dealer as one of Bishop’s crew. | 毒贩是毕夏普组织的人 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:13] | All of these men are members of Bishop’s crew. | 这些人都是毕夏普组织的成员 |
[13:17] | They also all happen to be dead. | 碰巧他们也都死了 |
[13:21] | Nice sleight of hand, Cary. | 手段很高啊 凯里 |
[13:23] | Hey, I learned from the best. | 我师出名门 |
[13:25] | So, here’s the thing– | 所以 事情是这样的 |
[13:28] | only one of your two clients pulled the trigger. | 两个委托人只有一个人开了枪 |
[13:29] | So I could charge them both, | 所以我可以两个都控告 |
[13:31] | I could prosecute them both, but I have a deal for you. | 都提起诉讼 不过可以做个交易 |
[13:35] | Burglary for the first one who turns on the other. | 先出卖另一个人的 |
[13:38] | Burglary, first offense– eight months. | 要被控盗窃罪 初犯 判八个月 |
[13:41] | Murder during the commission of a robbery– 25 years. | 另一个 盗窃中途谋杀 判二十五年 |
[13:44] | Yep. | 是的 |
[13:45] | First pie out of the oven. | 先到先得哦 |
[13:47] | So, the question is, who wants to get out of prison | 问题是 谁想在 |
[13:50] | in time for their 22nd birthday? | 22岁生日时出狱呢 |
[13:51] | And who wants to get out for their 48th? | 谁想在48岁出狱呢 |
[13:59] | We play this out. | 我们奉陪到底 |
[14:01] | Keep listening to Cary. | 继续听凯里的 |
[14:02] | Keep him talking. | 让他一直说 |
[14:03] | We don’t say a word. | 我们什么也说 |
[14:05] | The right to remain silent | 保持沉默的权利 |
[14:06] | does not mean the right to not listen. | 不等于不去听的权利 |
[14:08] | And we’ll see what you can dig up. | 看看你能查到什么 |
[14:10] | We should phone Blake, too. | 给布莱克也打个电话 |
[14:13] | We need to keep her on the reservation. | 我们需要继续留着她 |
[14:15] | – Alexis? – Yes, Alexis. | -阿丽克斯吗 -是 阿丽克斯 |
[14:17] | You and Julius represent her. | 你和朱利叶斯做她的代理律师 |
[14:19] | Alicia and I will take him. | 艾丽西娅和我代表他 |
[14:20] | Cary’s playing this like the prisoner dilemma. | 凯里给我们设下囚徒困境 |
[14:23] | One prisoner gets so paranoid the other will flip, | 一个囚犯猜疑另一个会交代 |
[14:25] | they both race to flip. | 最后他们都会交代 |
[14:27] | But we keep in touch. | 不过我们之间互通消息 |
[14:28] | We don’t get paranoid. | 免去了猜疑 |
[14:29] | If we both remain silent, | 如果我们都沉默 |
[14:30] | he has to make a case. | 他需要立案 |
[14:32] | And he doesn’t have one. | 而他没有案子可立 |
[14:35] | And Murphy’s son? | 还有墨菲的儿子 |
[14:36] | What if he’s the triggerman? | 如果是他开的枪呢 |
[14:40] | Well, I think you know who we need to protect here. | 我觉得你知道我们要保护的是谁 |
[14:47] | Is Alexis all right? | 阿丽克斯还好吗 |
[14:48] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[14:49] | We’re going to represent both of you. | 我们打算做你们两人的代理律师 |
[14:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:52] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:54] | Look, Jon, your first instinct here | 乔恩 你的第一直觉 |
[14:58] | will be to lie to us. | 是跟我们撒谎 |
[15:00] | Your second instinct will be to lie to us, too. | 你的第二直觉也是跟我们撒谎 |
[15:04] | So we need your third instinct. | 我们需要你的第三直觉 |
[15:08] | We’re not your confessors. | 我们不是你的牧师 |
[15:10] | We’re not here to judge. | 不是来审判你的 |
[15:12] | We’re your lawyers. | 我们是你的律师 |
[15:16] | We just need the truth in order to know how to act. | 只有了解事实才知道如何去做 |
[15:20] | So what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:23] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[15:26] | It was stupid. | 这很愚蠢 |
[15:27] | We heard about a place | 我们听说有个地方 |
[15:28] | where you could go get something to keep awake. | 能弄到让人精神的东西 |
[15:32] | So we went. | 所以就去了 |
[15:34] | For finals. | 为了期末考试 |
[15:36] | A lot of kids were doing it. | 很多孩子都去 |
[15:39] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[15:41] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[15:41] | I don’t think they did it. | 我认为不是他们干的 |
[15:43] | He might be trying to protect her. | 他是想保护她 |
[15:44] | And she’s protecting him. | 她也在保护他 |
[15:46] | They’re going to protect each other right into prison. | 他们要保护彼此 正好都进监狱 |
[15:52] | So how do you know you’re gay? | 你怎么知道自己是同性恋 |
[15:56] | You mean before or after I fellated my first guy? | 你是说和第一个家伙口交之前还是之后 |
[16:00] | I don’t like that word. | 我不喜欢那个词 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry. Before or after I fellated my first man? | 抱歉 和第一个男人口交之前还是之后 |
[16:08] | You don’t have to answer if you don’t want. | 如果你不愿意可以不回答 |
[16:13] | I knew from a very young age. | 很年轻的时候就知道 |
[16:15] | High school. | 高中 |
[16:17] | So you think you were born gay? | 你认为自己天生是同性恋吗 |
[16:19] | Do I think I was born gay? Yes, I do think. | 天生是同性恋吗 是的 我想是 |
[16:22] | What I don’t understand | 我不明白的是 |
[16:23] | is why it’s so important to say people were born gay. | 为什么说是天生的 这么重要 |
[16:27] | If it’s so good, | 如果同性恋好 |
[16:29] | people should be allowed to choose it, shouldn’t they? | 人们应该允许选择 不是吗 |
[16:31] | They should think it wasn’t forced on them. | 他们应该认为这不是强迫他们 |
[16:33] | They would just prefer it. | 只是喜欢这样 |
[16:34] | But it isn’t about “Should;” It’s about biology. | 不是”应该” 是有生物学原因的 |
[16:38] | Well, yes… Well, I don’t think it is. | 是… 我认为不是 |
[16:41] | I think people want to think it is. | 我想人们愿意认为是 |
[16:45] | Okay, my turn. | 好 轮到我了 |
[16:47] | Why do so many old people read Reader’s Digest? | 为什么这么多老年人看《读者文摘》 |
[16:51] | The big type. | 字体大吧 |
[16:52] | Isn’t this fun? | 不是很有趣吗 |
[16:54] | We’re sharing deep truths. | 我们分享内心深处的秘密 |
[16:59] | I saw Grace holding hands with a girl from school. | 我看见格蕾丝握着女同学的手 |
[17:02] | Oh… my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[17:05] | You can make fun, | 你可以开玩笑 |
[17:05] | but I think it’s | 不过我认为 |
[17:07] | too early for her to know if she’s gay or not. | 她是不是同性恋 言之尚早 |
[17:08] | I’m afraid she’s making a choice that she’ll regret. | 恐怕她会后悔自己的选择 |
[17:12] | Regret? | 后悔? |
[17:13] | Don’t take it personally. | 不是针对你 |
[17:14] | Sure. Why would I? | 当然 我何必自找呢 |
[17:17] | Look, they were holding hands, Jackie. | 她们手握手 杰姬 |
[17:19] | Girls hold hands. | 女孩们握着手而已 |
[17:20] | In Grace’s room. | 在格蕾丝的房间 |
[17:22] | Girls hold hands in rooms. | 女孩们在房间里握手 |
[17:24] | On her bed, after a sleepover. | 在她的床上 来过夜之后 |
[17:36] | – Let her through. – Thanks. | -让她进来 -谢谢 |
[17:38] | I thought I’d just see how you guys were… | 我以为只要看你们如何… |
[17:40] | You don’t have to tell a story, all right? | 不用编故事 好吗 |
[17:42] | We’re here to show you everything. | 我们什么都会让你看的 |
[17:44] | The ASA says you’ll find it anyway. | 助理检察官说反正你都能找到 |
[17:45] | Okay, then, show me everything. | 好 那给我看证据吧 |
[17:49] | You need one of these to get into the library. | 进入图书馆需要这种证 |
[17:51] | Your client says they were in there at 11:00– | 你的委托人说他们11点在那里 |
[17:53] | the time of the murder. | 谋杀发生的时间 |
[17:54] | I think he said around 11:00. | 我想他说的是11点左右 |
[17:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[17:58] | There’s a computer that keeps track | 有台电脑一直保存 |
[17:59] | of everyone entering and exiting. | 每个人的出入记录 |
[18:01] | Here’s a copy for you. | 给你一份拷贝记录 |
[18:03] | I’m guessing this is not going to end well. | 我猜这不会有好结果的 |
[18:06] | Well, it does for me. | 对我来说是好结果 |
[18:08] | Last time your client was in the library was a week ago. | 上次你的委托人去图书馆是一周前 |
[18:11] | Bye-bye, alibi. | 跟不在场证明说再见吧 |
[18:13] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[18:15] | Campus police. | 校警 |
[18:17] | Getting older every year. | 岁月不饶人啊 |
[18:18] | Is he the one who found the pills? | 是他找到药品的吗 |
[18:20] | It was a legal search. | 那是合法搜查 |
[18:22] | I’m sure it was. | 我相信是的 |
[18:24] | Do you mind if I just have a chat with him? | 介意我跟他聊聊吗 |
[18:26] | Damn. I thought at least their alibi would hold up. | 该死 我以为不在场证明能管用呢 |
[18:29] | I’m talking to the campus cop. | 我要跟校警聊聊 |
[18:30] | They’re always good for an infraction or two. | 他们的搜查总有一两处违法的 |
[18:32] | – Mr. Gardner? – Yes? | -加德纳先生 -什么事 |
[18:35] | I’m Eliza Symanski, Alexis’s mother. | 我是伊莱扎·赛门斯基 阿丽克斯的母亲 |
[18:39] | We’re doing this pro bono, ma’am– free– | 我们无偿代理 女士 不收钱 |
[18:42] | because we have a relationship with the Murphy family. | 因为我们跟墨菲家熟络 |
[18:44] | It’s serious, but we can’t tell how much is police overreach. | 事情很严重 不过警察也有点过分 |
[18:48] | Overreach? | 过分? |
[18:49] | Are they overcharging? | 他们夸张不夸张 |
[18:51] | Was it just a drug charge they’re trying to inflate | 他们可是要把药品指控夸大为 |
[18:53] | to a murder? | 谋杀指控 |
[18:55] | Do you need some water, ma’am? | 要喝水吗 女士 |
[18:56] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[18:59] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[19:00] | She would never do anything like that. | 她不会做出那样的事 |
[19:02] | That’s good to know. | 那就好 |
[19:03] | Just know, Mrs. Symanski, we’re on the case. | 赛门斯基女士 我们在跟进案子 |
[19:05] | You could go with a public defender, | 你可以找公设律师 |
[19:07] | but we will put all our resources into this. | 不过我们会调动所有资源查案的 |
[19:11] | I think I will take that water. | 我想还是喝杯水吧 |
[19:13] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[19:15] | At a certain point, you have to wonder if this is right. | 在一定程度上 你得知道这样对不对 |
[19:18] | Tricking that woman into thinking you’re on her side. | 骗那个女人让她以为你站在她那边 |
[19:22] | Let me get this straight. | 我们把话说明白了 |
[19:24] | You’re criticizing us for using tricks? | 你指责我们耍手段吗 |
[19:26] | I don’t apologize for lying to two punk kids who killed a man. | 我不会因为骗了两个杀人的小混混道歉的 |
[19:30] | Two punk kids– really? Have you looked at them? | 两个混混? 真的吗 你观察他们了吗 |
[19:33] | We’ve both dealt with enough criminals | 我们处理过那么多罪犯 |
[19:34] | to know the killers look exactly like the victims. | 知道凶手往往看上去像被害者 |
[19:39] | So you have a master key? | 你们有万能钥匙 |
[19:40] | Yep. All the campus cops do. | 没错 校园警察人手一把 |
[19:42] | So when you entered Jonathan’s dorm room, you were looking for drugs? | 你当时进乔纳森的寝室为了搜查毒品 |
[19:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:47] | Don’t mind me. I’ll just sit here. | 当我不在 我就坐这 |
[19:49] | Other students reported prescription drugs being sold by Mr. Murphy. | 经其他学生举报 墨菲先生有兜售处方药的行为 |
[19:53] | – Sold, not used? – Yes. | -兜售 并不是吸毒 -是的 |
[19:55] | Congratulations, Kalinda. | 恭喜你啊 凯琳达 |
[19:56] | You just added a year to their sentence. | 你刚给他们刑期多加一年 |
[19:59] | And where’d you find the drugs? | 你在哪找到了毒品 |
[20:00] | – There, under the bed. – In there? | -就在那 床底下 -在那里面 |
[20:03] | Can you show me how you found the drugs? | 你能演示给我看你是怎么找到毒品的吗 |
[20:06] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I come in the room, I look around, | 我走进房间 四处环顾一番 |
[20:11] | I see the gym bag there. | 运动包就进入了我的视线 |
[20:14] | I zip it open, | 我打开拉链 |
[20:15] | saw the drugs. | 就看到了毒品 |
[20:17] | You zipped open the gym bag? | 你拉开了运动包的拉链? |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:21] | Search of the dorm room was legal, | 搜查宿舍是合法的 |
[20:23] | but the moment you unzipped Mr. Murphy’s gym bag, | 可从你打开了墨菲先生的运动包的那一刻起 |
[20:26] | the search became illegal. | 这次搜查就不合法了 |
[20:29] | Better phone Cary. | 最好打电话通知下凯里 |
[20:31] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[20:33] | It’s going to be a long night. | 这注定是个不眠夜啊 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[20:41] | 1410 probation for the both of them. | 两人都获得1410号缓刑 |
[20:43] | It’s a technicality. | 拉链不拉链只是细节问题 |
[20:45] | You guys just love saying that. | 你们这些人就爱这么说 |
[20:47] | The whole Constitution is a technicality. | 整部宪法都是细节 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:54] | Three months. | 3个月 |
[20:55] | First one who flips gets three months. | 第一个交代的人判三个月 |
[20:57] | Cary, think about it. Why would we do that? | 凯里 用脑子想想 我们干吗要那样做 |
[20:59] | Diane’s in one room, I’m in the other. | 戴安在一个房间里 我在另一个里 |
[21:02] | You lost. | 你输定了 |
[21:03] | Don’t let your ego do the thinking. | 别让自负冲昏了头脑 |
[21:14] | So they’re not charging you? | 他们没有向你收费? |
[21:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:19] | The, uh, law firm… | 那个律师所 |
[21:21] | Lockhart&Gardner, they’re not charging you | 洛克哈特/加德纳律所 他们没有 |
[21:23] | for representing your daughter? | 为代理而收费? |
[21:25] | Yeah. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[21:26] | Did they tell you I have a deal on the table? | 他们有没有和你说 我和他们有个协议 |
[21:29] | If your daughter takes it, | 如果你的女儿认罪 |
[21:30] | she gets three months probation as opposed to 25 years. | 她的刑期可以从25年降至3个月缓刑 |
[21:34] | On the other hand, | 否则的话 |
[21:35] | if their paying client takes the three months, | 如果他们的客户接受那3个月缓刑 |
[21:37] | your daughter gets 25 years. | 你的女儿将判25年 |
[21:40] | So, that’s a difficult position to be in– representing both clients, | 同时代表两个当事人是十分尴尬的 |
[21:44] | especially when only one of them can benefit from a plea bargain. | 尤其是只有一个人能获得认罪减刑时 |
[21:51] | I just want the best thing for my daughter. | 我只是想让我女儿得到最好的 |
[21:53] | I know, | 我懂 |
[21:53] | but they’re trying to scare you | 可他们只是在吓唬你 |
[21:56] | by saying it’s them or a public defender, | 说什么只有他们和公设律师能帮你 |
[21:58] | and there are respectable law firms out there | 其实外面还有一些有名望的律所 |
[22:01] | that do pro bono work. | 也做这些无偿服务 |
[22:02] | So, I could give you a name if you want. | 如果你想的话我可以给你介绍一个 |
[22:13] | No. | 不会吧 |
[22:14] | Yep. You’ve just been fired. | 没错 你们刚刚被炒了 |
[22:16] | By who? | 被谁 |
[22:17] | Mrs. Symanski. | 赛门斯基夫人 |
[22:22] | I think it’s for the best. | 我觉得这样更好 |
[22:24] | Yeah, for the best, | 没错 这样更好 |
[22:25] | but thank you for all your hard, selfless work. | 可还是要感谢你们的无私付出 |
[22:29] | I’ll take it from here. | 我就此接手了 |
[22:30] | Eight months to the first one who flips. | 第一个交代的人判8个月缓刑 |
[22:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:41] | Owen, it’s me. | 欧文 是我 |
[22:42] | You have my keys, remember? | 你拿了我的钥匙 记得吗 |
[22:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:50] | Having fun, are we? | 玩的愉快吗 |
[22:51] | I have had a drink, but I’m fine. | 我喝了点酒 可我没事 |
[22:53] | I’m doing laundry. | 我在洗衣服呢 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | What have you done to my mother…? | 你对我妈做了什么 |
[23:01] | No, no, that… | 等等 不 那是 |
[23:03] | That is your perception. | 那是你的臆测 |
[23:06] | Well, you know, I can’t… I can’t help you with that. | 那我帮不了你 |
[23:09] | Oh, okay, yeah. No, believe him and not me. | 好吧 不 居然不信我而相信他 |
[23:11] | That’s fine. | 很好 |
[23:13] | That is great. | 真是太棒了 |
[23:17] | Hey. How’d your thing go? | 嗨 你的案子怎样了 |
[23:21] | Not well. | 不太顺利 |
[23:23] | Was that Kevin? | 刚是凯文的电话吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah. He told me to tell you hello. | 是的 他要我代他向你问好 |
[23:27] | I drank all your tequila. | 我把你的龙舌兰酒都喝了 |
[23:28] | When did you start drinking tequila, anyway? | 你从什么时候开始喝龙舌兰酒了 |
[23:31] | You should go to him. | 你该去找他 |
[23:32] | To Kevin? No. Why? | 找凯文? 不行 干嘛 |
[23:36] | He didn’t cheat on you, did he? | 出轨的不是他 对吧 |
[23:41] | Just go to him and say you’re sorry. | 去找他说你很抱歉 |
[23:43] | Yeah, well, what if I’m not? | 好吧 要是我不觉得抱歉呢 |
[23:44] | Lie and say that you are. | 就撒谎呗 |
[23:46] | Oh, come on, Alicia. | 得了吧 艾丽西娅 |
[23:48] | We don’t all have to be like you. | 我们不必都像你这样 |
[23:49] | Not everybody’s required to be committed for life. | 并不是所有人都得忠贞不渝 |
[23:58] | Oh, really? | 这不会是真的吧 |
[24:00] | The silent Alicia treatment. | 艾丽西娅居然以沉默相待 |
[24:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:03] | Is that what we’ve descended to already? | 我们的关系已经到这种地步了? |
[24:13] | Not funny! Not funny! | 别逗了 别逗了 |
[24:16] | No! | 别 |
[24:21] | So, did you save the world? | 拯救世界了吗 |
[24:23] | No. Tomorrow. | 还没 明天继续 |
[24:25] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[24:27] | Anything from Derrick? | 德里克怎么说 |
[24:29] | Nope. Rodney called. | 没 罗德尼打来的 |
[24:31] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[24:33] | Derrick is out, and he heard Lockhart/Gardner’s breaking up. | 德里克出去了 他听说洛/加律所正在闹分家 |
[24:40] | You’re serious? | 你说真的 |
[24:41] | Yeah, I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[24:42] | Diane Lockhart’s been lining up clients for a coup. | 戴安·洛克哈特最近在为分家拉拢客户 |
[24:46] | I’m going back to sleep now. | 我要睡觉了 |
[24:48] | Making little kitten noises. | 别吵着我 |
[25:03] | That’s blood, Jon, on the floor of your car. | 那是血迹 乔恩 在你车里发现的 |
[25:06] | We’re testing it now, | 我们正在检验它 |
[25:07] | and my guess is, it’s going to come back | 而我的猜测是 结果就是 |
[25:08] | as the blood of Mr. Lightbox, the murdered pharmacist. | 这血迹是莱伯斯先生的 那被杀害的药剂师 |
[25:11] | Inadmissible, Cary, and you know it. | 这种证据没用 凯里 你知道的 |
[25:12] | Fruit of the poisonous tree. | 非法采集的证据不会被采纳 |
[25:14] | The only reason you searched the car | 你们搜查车子的唯一理由是 |
[25:15] | is because of an illegal search of our client’s bag in their dorm room. | 在非法搜查我们客户的包时发现了线索 |
[25:18] | And yes, if this was strictly about court, that would be true. | 是的 如果在法庭上 那是没错 |
[25:20] | But what you need to know | 可你们需要知道的是 |
[25:22] | is that we’re closing in on you two. | 一切尽在我们掌握之中 |
[25:23] | Then come back to us when you’ve closed in, | 那就等你们已经掌握完全了再来找我们 |
[25:25] | because this melodrama is getting old. | 因为你这套路太老了 |
[25:27] | We’ll find the gun, Alexis, then the deal goes away. | 我们会找到枪的 到时协议可就失效了 阿丽克斯 |
[25:30] | Right now, it’s eight months. | 现在承认 只判八个月 |
[25:32] | Make it eight-month probation and we’ll talk. | 8个月缓刑 不然没得谈 |
[25:34] | Then I’ll just walk across the hall, | 然后我会穿过大厅 |
[25:36] | and I’ll make the same offer to your girlfriend. | 向你的女朋友提供相同的条件 |
[25:37] | Then walk. | 那就走吧 |
[25:38] | You wouldn’t be here if they hadn’t said the same thing. | 如果他们没有说相同的话 你也不会在这 |
[25:41] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[25:43] | but it’s your life your lawyers are gambling with, Jon. | 可你的律师们却在拿你的命赌博 乔恩 |
[25:45] | And here’s… here’s one more thing you might consider: | 而且你还需再考虑一件事 |
[25:48] | My boss is Glenn Childs. | 我的上司是格伦·查尔兹 |
[25:49] | He’s running for reelection. | 他正在争取连任 |
[25:51] | And he’s received a fairly large campaign contribution | 他收到一笔来自你男友的父亲 |
[25:54] | from Keith Murphy, the father of your boyfriend. | 基斯·墨菲一大笔的赞助 |
[25:56] | Now, who do you think my boss | 仔细想想 你认为我的上司 |
[25:58] | would rather make a deal with, | 更愿意和谁做交易? |
[25:59] | your or his campaign contributor? | 你还是他的赞助人? |
[26:04] | So, if I were you, I would jump at that, | 要是我是你 我会立马同意 |
[26:06] | because how would that look to the electorate? | 因为这样 选民们会怎么想 |
[26:09] | Glenn Childs making a light plea offer | 格伦·查尔兹为他最大的赞助人之一 |
[26:10] | to one of his largest campaign contributors? | 提供减刑帮助? |
[26:13] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[26:15] | I’m listening. | 我都听到了 |
[26:17] | You don’t understand. | 可你不了解 |
[26:20] | Alexis won’t turn on me, and I won’t turn on her. | 阿丽克斯不会背叛我 我也不会背叛她 |
[26:24] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:26] | Because I just came from him, | 因为我刚从他那来 |
[26:28] | and he has these high-priced lawyers, | 他可有那些高价律师们 |
[26:30] | and they seem to be wearing him down. | 他们可会挫败他的意志 |
[26:33] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:38] | Do you think love can conquer all? | 你认为爱能战胜一切吗 |
[26:42] | Even a 25-year stretch? | 能战胜25年刑期吗 |
[26:58] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[27:00] | Jonathan’s dad just flew in. | 乔纳森的爸爸刚飞来 |
[27:01] | Maybe he can talk to him. | 也许能和他谈谈 |
[27:04] | What’s Kalinda doing? | 凯琳达在做什么 |
[27:05] | She’s looking for the gun. | 她在找那把枪 |
[27:08] | I need you to keep something confidential, Alicia. | 有件事你能帮我保密吗 艾丽西娅 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 可以 |
[27:12] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[27:13] | I… If you ask me to. | 我… 要是你要求我的话 |
[27:16] | I’ve come to respect you mightily as a lawyer. | 你作为一个律师 我非常尊敬你 |
[27:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:20] | David Lee, Julius and I are starting our own firm. | 大卫·李 朱利叶斯和我正在着手开一家新公司 |
[27:25] | We want you to come with us. | 我们希望你能和我们走 |
[27:27] | As you can imagine, this is very difficult. | 你是知道的 做这决定很艰难 |
[27:30] | I have genuine feelings for Will, | 我对威尔有至诚的情感 |
[27:32] | but he and Bond are taking the firm | 可他却和邦德正在慢慢控制着公司 |
[27:34] | in a direction that leaves little room for me– a woman. | 不留给我任何空间 就因为我是个女人 |
[27:39] | Does Will know about this? | 威尔知道这件事吗 |
[27:40] | That we’re leaving? No. | 我们要离开的事 还不知道 |
[27:43] | And I know you two have a close relationship. | 我知道你们俩的关系很好 |
[27:46] | That’s why I’m asking you– whichever way you choose to go, | 所以我请求你 无论你作何决定 |
[27:49] | you must keep this conversation confidential. | 你务必请将此保密 |
[27:56] | He’s having his third instincts. | 他开始动摇了 |
[27:58] | And here we come. | 我们来了 |
[28:10] | Alexis has a friend. | 阿丽克斯有个朋友 |
[28:13] | Jenni, uh, Salerno. | 珍妮·萨利诺 |
[28:15] | Someone from the neighborhood. | 某个邻居 |
[28:16] | She phoned. She was in trouble. | 她打电话来 说遇到麻烦 |
[28:17] | She needed to be picked up, so… so we drove her. | 需要我们去接她 所以我们开车去了 |
[28:22] | She had blood on her shirt and her shoes, | 她的衬衣和鞋上都有血迹 |
[28:24] | and she had a gun. | 而且手里还有把枪 |
[28:27] | – Did you touch the gun? – Yes. | -你碰枪了吗 -碰了 |
[28:30] | We hoped to get rid of it. | 我们希望能扔掉它 |
[28:33] | Okay, I need you to tell me exactly: | 好了 我需要你和我实话实说 |
[28:36] | Where did you get rid of it? | 你把它扔哪了 |
[28:39] | Hey, Blake, we need you to locate a Jenni Salerno. | 布莱克 我们需要你马上找到珍妮·萨利诺 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[28:45] | With any luck, he tossed it in the water. | 运气好的话 枪也许到水里去了 |
[28:46] | I don’t think he’s been having much luck up until now. | 我可不觉得他运气有多好 |
[28:49] | Where’s you car? | 你的车呢 |
[29:12] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[29:17] | Yep, they’re doing a quadrant search. | 果然没错 他们正在搜寻 |
[29:19] | He said it was right up over here. | 他说枪就扔在这附近 |
[29:33] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[29:35] | It’s illegal to take it. | 拿走它是犯法的 |
[29:38] | So we just leave it? | 我们就这么留它在那 |
[29:39] | Hope maybe the police don’t find it? | 希望警方找不到 |
[29:43] | It’s not technically part of the crime scene. | 严格意义上说 这并不属于犯罪现场 |
[29:46] | The police haven’t found any evidence yet. | 警方还没发现任何证据 |
[29:49] | And who’s to say this gun was the gun? | 谁说这把枪就是那把枪 |
[29:55] | We took it into our possession. | 我们私藏它 |
[29:59] | We were in a crime-ridden neighborhood. | 这周围的治安很差 |
[30:01] | We were worried someone would find the gun | 我们担心有人会在警方找到之前 |
[30:03] | before the police were contacted. | 发现这把枪 |
[30:08] | It’s evidence. | 这是证物 |
[30:09] | We can’t destroy, move, alter, conceal evidence. | 我们不能破坏 移动 替换或隐瞒证物 |
[30:14] | So that’s it, then. | 那就这样 |
[30:16] | Yes. | 好的 |
[30:23] | Pull over here. | 靠边停 |
[30:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:26] | A thought. | 突发奇想 |
[30:34] | We’re not selling. | 我们不卖毒品 |
[30:35] | No, we, uh… | 不是 我们 |
[30:38] | back by the rocks over there, | 那边那块石头后面 |
[30:39] | we just found a gun. | 我们发现一把枪 |
[30:41] | We didn’t know if it was one of yours. Maybe not. | 不知道是不是你们落下的 |
[30:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:49] | Was that legal? | 那合法吗 |
[30:51] | That was on the line. | 模棱两可 |
[30:56] | She said that? She lying. | 她这么说的 她在骗人 |
[30:59] | They also said that you wanted them to get rid of your gun | 他们还说你希望他们能帮你把枪扔了 |
[31:03] | and that you sold them some prescription pills. | 然后你还卖给他们一些处方药 |
[31:05] | What? | 什么 |
[31:06] | It was the opposite. I bought some of those pills from them. | 事实恰恰相反 是我从他们那买药 |
[31:08] | Answer the question! | 回答问题 |
[31:10] | Thursday night, 11:00 P.M., where were you? | 周四晚上十一点 你在哪里 |
[31:13] | I was at a ATM machine, okay?! | 我在自动取款机那里 |
[31:15] | Geez! I was getting out money! | 要命啊 我当时在取钱 |
[31:18] | Empty your pockets. | 把口袋里的东西交出来 |
[31:25] | Surveillance photos of Jenni at 11:10 P.M. | 晚上11点10分 监视器拍到珍妮的照片 |
[31:28] | There’s no way she would have gotten | 她不可能从犯罪现场 |
[31:29] | from the murder scene to the ATM machine. | 赶到自动取款机那里去 |
[31:32] | So Jonathan and Alexis, | 看来乔纳森和阿丽克斯 |
[31:33] | they’re lying. | 他们在说谎 |
[31:34] | They broke in, the two of them. | 就是他们俩 闯进药店 |
[31:36] | The pharmacist surprised them. | 药剂师吓了他们一跳 |
[31:38] | Alexis saw him raising his gun to shoot Jonathan, | 阿丽克斯看到他要朝乔纳森开枪 |
[31:41] | so she struggled with him and killed him. | 就跟他打起来了 误杀了他 |
[31:44] | Later, they told Jenni what happened. | 然后 他们给珍妮讲述了事情经过 |
[31:46] | Alexis killed him to save Jonathan. | 阿丽克斯为了救乔纳森杀了他 |
[31:51] | So we need him to take the plea. | 看来我们得让他签署认罪协议 |
[31:53] | We need him to turn on her. | 我们得让他背叛她 |
[31:56] | How are we going to do that? | 怎么才能做到这些了 |
[31:58] | The one reason he hasn’t turned on her yet: love. | 目前他还不背叛的原因是 爱 |
[32:05] | You’re going to break them up? | 你要对他们使离间计 |
[32:12] | No one said it would be pretty. | 没人说不能用损招 |
[32:19] | I have a question in my mind, they started pushing her hard… | 我有个问题 他们已经开始给她施压了 |
[32:21] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[32:23] | Mr. Murphy. | 墨菲先生 |
[32:24] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[32:25] | He’s being questioned. I’m Will Gardner. | 正被审问呢 我叫威尔·加德纳 |
[32:26] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们刚通过话 |
[32:27] | All right, Diane, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 戴安 |
[32:29] | The state’s attorney made an offer: | 检察官提出了和解条件 |
[32:30] | four months in trade for his testimony. | 他肯作证的话 刑期四个月 |
[32:32] | Against her? | 指证她吗 |
[32:33] | Yes. It looks like they burglarized the pharmacy together, | 是的 他们一起抢劫了一家药店 |
[32:36] | but she was the one who shot the pharmacist. | 但是那姑娘开枪打死药剂师的 |
[32:38] | Um, maybe we should… | 也许我们应该回避一下 |
[32:46] | How long has Jonathan been dating Alexis? | 乔纳森和阿丽克斯交往多久了 |
[32:48] | Dating? Half a year, maybe. Why? | 交往吗 大概半年吧 怎么了 |
[32:50] | The reason Jonathan has refused | 乔纳森拒绝此提议的原因 |
[32:52] | to take a plea is his concern for her. | 是因为他关心那姑娘 |
[32:55] | We need him to rethink that concern. | 我们得让他考虑下这关心值不值 |
[32:59] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[33:00] | – Will Gardner. – Do you have a plan for doing that? | -威尔·加德纳 -你有计划了吗 |
[33:02] | Yes, but it would help if we had some ammunition. | 是的 掌握那女孩的把柄会大有裨益的 |
[33:07] | He e-mails regularly with my wife. | 他定期给我老婆发电子邮件 |
[33:09] | About a month ago, he told her he couldn’t sleep. | 约一个月前 他跟他妈说他失眠 |
[33:11] | He was… he… | 他… 他… |
[33:13] | he thought Alexis was seeing another student. | 他觉得阿丽克斯背着他跟别人约会 |
[33:16] | Did he give you a name? | 他有没有提到是谁 |
[33:17] | He overheard her talking to someone on the phone | 他无意中听到她跟一个名叫尼尔的人 |
[33:18] | named Neil. | 打电话 |
[33:18] | That’s all I know. | 我知道的就这些了 |
[33:20] | That’s enough. I’ll get on it. | 这就够了 我这就去查 |
[33:22] | You think this is a mistake? | 你觉得这样做不对吗 |
[33:24] | I can’t tell what’s a mistake anymore. | 我已经辨不清对错了 |
[33:26] | He didn’t do it. | 他没有开枪 |
[33:27] | Yes, but she did it to save him. | 但她开枪是为了救他啊 |
[33:31] | Damn. It’s the kid with the gun. | 妈的 那个孩子带枪来了 |
[33:34] | Hey, that’s kind of fortuitous, huh? | 真是太巧了 对吗 |
[33:36] | This kid just showed up with the murder weapon. | 那孩子居然带着凶器出现了 |
[33:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[33:40] | Turns out he’s a sophomore at CSC | 原来他正在卡尔桑德堡学院念大二 |
[33:42] | and he just found the gun, | 碰巧发现了那把枪 |
[33:44] | called it in to the police. | 就把它交给警察了 |
[33:47] | That’s a real Good Samaritan. | 真是个好人 |
[33:50] | It’s a good thing he pointed us towards the gun | 他帮我们找到了凶器 这真是太好了 |
[33:51] | because we never would have found it. | 要不然我们永远都找不到 |
[33:53] | Yeah, it’s a good thing. Yeah. | 是啊 真是太好了 |
[33:54] | Not only that, but we found prints on it. | 不仅如此 我们还发现枪上有指纹 |
[33:57] | The lab is expediting them, so we should know | 实验室正在加紧检测 再过几小时 |
[33:59] | in a couple hours who those prints belong to. | 我们就知道指纹都是谁的了 |
[34:01] | So, it’s a good time to make that deal with us. | 所以 趁现在跟我们交易吧 |
[34:04] | Yeah, we’ll get back to you. | 回头联系你 |
[34:08] | Do you really think he’s going to hold out much longer? | 你真认为他还能坚持很久吗 |
[34:12] | He’s negotiating with us right now to get the plea down. | 他正在跟我们谈认罪条件 |
[34:17] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[34:20] | I love him, and he loves me. | 我爱他 他也爱我 |
[34:25] | Well, I hope you’re right, | 我希望你是对的 |
[34:26] | because I just found the murder weapon. | 因为我刚刚找到了凶器 |
[34:31] | And my guess is, | 据我猜测 |
[34:32] | it has both your prints on it. | 你们俩的指纹都在上面 |
[34:33] | Let me talk to her. | 我自己跟她谈 |
[34:39] | I know the lawyers over there, Alexis. | 我了解那些律师 阿丽克斯 |
[34:41] | I know how they work. | 我知道他们的工作方式 |
[34:42] | They’re doing what I’m going to do right now: | 他们做的就是我现在要做的事 |
[34:45] | plead with you to take this deal. | 劝说你接受他的提议 |
[34:47] | I know you think love lasts forever. | 我知道 你认为爱是永恒的 |
[34:49] | It doesn’t. | 但它不是 |
[34:50] | Love wilts in the face of 25 years, | 在25年面前 它会渐渐枯萎 |
[34:54] | and then it’ll just be you and a prison cell. | 最终只剩下你 独自在铁窗内生活 |
[34:58] | Listen to me, please. | 听我的话吧 拜托了 |
[35:04] | Here’s your Neil– Neil Osiola. | 这就是你要找的尼尔 尼尔 ·奥希拉 |
[35:06] | She phoned him three times in one night, | 她一晚上给他打了三个电话 |
[35:08] | five times the following week. | 接下来那个礼拜打了五个 |
[35:09] | Good. Great. | 好 太好了 |
[35:10] | No, it’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[35:12] | She’s not cheating on him. | 她没有出轨 |
[35:13] | Doesn’t matter. We can leverage this. | 无所谓 我们可以用此劝说他 |
[35:14] | No, I phoned him. He’s her OB/GYN. | 我给他打过电话了 他是妇产科医生 |
[35:18] | And she’s phoning her OB/GYN ’cause she’s pregnant. | 她给他打电话 是因为她怀孕了 |
[35:29] | Look, she phoned him seven times– | 看吧 她给他打了七次电话 |
[35:31] | three in one night. | 其中一晚上打了三次 |
[35:32] | Neil Osiola. | 尼尔·奥希拉 |
[35:34] | Neil Osiola there. | 尼尔·奥希拉就在这 |
[35:35] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[35:36] | That’s the woman you’re throwing away your future for. | 你就把自己的未来浪费在这样的女人身上 |
[35:39] | That’s the man she’s been cheating with. | 那就是跟她出轨的男人 |
[36:07] | Sorry I have to be tough. | 抱歉 我不得不凶一点 |
[36:10] | People decide their future in a heartbeat, | 人在一瞬间决定自己的未来 |
[36:12] | and they don’t know how important that heartbeat is. | 但他们根本不知那一瞬间有多重要 |
[36:14] | Wilk’s doing the same thing in his room. | 威尔克正在那屋里做同样的事 |
[36:16] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[36:18] | I just don’t have to like it, | 我没必要喜欢你的做法 |
[36:20] | but I understand. | 但我能理解 |
[36:23] | Do it, Jon. | 答应交易吧 乔恩 |
[36:25] | It’s not right, Dad. | 爸 这样做不对 |
[36:27] | No, what’s not right is having your mom | 接下来的25年 都让你妈 |
[36:29] | visit you in prison for the next 25 years. | 到监狱里探望你才不对 |
[36:31] | What’s not right is throwing away your future. | 放弃你的未来才不对 |
[36:35] | I can’t turn on her. | 我不能背叛她 |
[36:37] | You can, son. | 儿子 你可以的 |
[36:39] | She did it. | 她开的枪 |
[36:41] | She killed a man. | 她杀了人 |
[36:43] | She killed a man to save me. | 她杀人是为了救我一命 |
[36:45] | The only reason we were there was because of me. | 我们出现在那里都是因为我 |
[36:47] | And you won’t walk away from that. | 你会负起相应的责任的 |
[36:49] | You’ll be sentenced for burglary. | 你会因入室行窃被判刑的 |
[36:51] | You’ll have a record. | 会留下不良记录 |
[36:51] | Dad, I love her. | 爸 我爱她 |
[36:58] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[37:01] | Then, please… | 那就 求你了 |
[37:03] | do this. | 答应了吧 |
[37:16] | Get him in here. | 喊他进来 |
[37:19] | Cary. Cary. | 凯里 凯里 |
[37:24] | Have you made a decision? | 你下定决心了吗 |
[37:30] | I want to confess. | 我要认罪 |
[37:53] | No! | 不! |
[37:55] | – No! – Alexis! | -不行 -阿丽克斯 |
[37:57] | Alexis, it’s okay! | 阿丽克斯 没事的 |
[37:59] | No! | 不行 |
[38:00] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[38:02] | Let me out! Let me out! | 让我出去 让我出去 |
[38:04] | – Hold on. – Let me out! | -等等 -让我出去 |
[38:06] | Let me out! Let me out, please! | 让我出去 求你了 |
[38:09] | Please. Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[38:12] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[38:14] | We’re having a baby. | 你怀着我们的孩子 |
[38:18] | – I can’t have you inside. – No! | -我不能让你坐牢 -不行 |
[38:20] | Look, you did this to protect me. | 你这么做是为了保护我 |
[38:22] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 所以我也要保护你 |
[38:24] | No. | 不要 |
[38:30] | No. | 别走 |
[38:33] | No! | 别走 |
[38:37] | No! No! | 不要这样啊 |
[38:45] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[38:46] | Now I do. | 现在懂了 |
[38:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:54] | That was Murphy? | 墨菲的电话吗 |
[38:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:59] | He wants another firm to handle his son’s appeal. | 他想找别家律所代理他儿子的案子 |
[39:05] | He wants to take his business elsewhere. | 他的生意也要由别家律所代理了 |
[39:08] | And he’s going with you? | 是跟你一起走吗 |
[39:15] | With me? | 跟我走? |
[39:17] | To your new firm. | 去你的新律所 |
[39:22] | You want to have this out now? | 你想现在就撕破脸吗 |
[39:24] | We’re both here. | 咱俩都在 还待何时 |
[39:26] | Who told you? Alicia? | 谁告诉你的 艾丽西娅 |
[39:30] | No. She didn’t tell me. | 没有 不是她告诉我的 |
[39:33] | In fact, I didn’t even know she already knew. | 事实上 我都不知道她也知道这事 |
[39:36] | I’ve asked her to join me. | 我邀请她加入新律所了 |
[39:42] | And she’s considering it? | 她在考虑吗 |
[39:44] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[39:47] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[39:50] | Why, so you can weed out the betrayers? | 问这个干嘛 好清除背叛者吗 |
[39:51] | You should have told me, Diane. | 你应该提前告诉我的 戴安 |
[39:52] | If I was considering this, | 如果我想另觅高就 |
[39:53] | I would have told you. | 肯定会告诉你的 |
[39:54] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[39:57] | You and Bond have been plotting for months… | 你跟邦德密谋筹划已久了 |
[39:58] | – Oh, my God, you’re paranoid. – And I’m right. | -天呐 你太多疑了 -但我说得没错 |
[40:00] | – Tell me I’m not right. – No, | -我说错了吗 -没错 |
[40:01] | you know what? I’m through telling you. | 我这就明明白白地告诉你 |
[40:02] | We have not made one single move against you, Diane. | 我从来没有做出损害你利益的举动 戴安 |
[40:05] | – Not one. – You said you never knew Blake. | -从来没有 -你不是说你不认识布莱克 |
[40:06] | Kalinda found out– | 凯琳达都查出来了 |
[40:08] | you and Blake go back for years. | 你跟布莱克相识多年了 |
[40:09] | And you and Bond have been systematically | 你跟邦德一直在有条不紊地 |
[40:11] | turning the equity partners against me. | 离间其他股东合伙人与我 |
[40:12] | You are only happy when you think | 认为人们都跟你作对 |
[40:14] | people are lined up against you. | 你才开心吧 |
[40:16] | So have it. | 那就让你如愿吧 |
[40:18] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[40:20] | It’s my present to you. | 这就是你的生日礼物了 |
[40:21] | Gorge on your own paranoia, but don’t come in tomorrow. | 你就尽情地妄想吧 明天别来了 |
[40:24] | This is my firm, as well. | 这也是我的律所 |
[40:25] | No, it isn’t! | 不是的 |
[40:28] | And tomorrow, | 明天 |
[40:29] | I’m going to have guards outside your office doors, | 我叫保安在你办公室门口盯着 |
[40:32] | and I’m gathering the equity partners. | 召集所有股东合伙人过来 |
[40:35] | To vote me out. | 投票开了我 |
[40:38] | Tell me my concerns weren’t real. | 验证我的担忧是真的 |
[40:39] | You made your concerns real. | 你自己让它成真的 |
[40:51] | I’m in here. | 我在这呢 |
[40:52] | You’re up late. | 这么晚还没休息 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:59] | I’m eating Halloween candy. | 我在吃万圣节的糖果 |
[41:01] | Do you want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[41:02] | No. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[41:08] | I’m never going to find love. | 我永远都找不到真爱了 |
[41:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:15] | I’m hard to live with. | 我这人很难相处 |
[41:17] | I get sick of people. | 我讨厌与人相处 |
[41:19] | They get on my nerves. | 人们总是搅得我心神不宁 |
[41:21] | You called Kevin. | 你给凯文打电话了 |
[41:23] | I did. | 打了 |
[41:24] | I apologized. | 我跟他道歉 |
[41:27] | I was very convincing. | 我觉得自己很诚恳 |
[41:28] | I even… convinced myself. | 把我自己都打动了 |
[41:32] | But he said it’s over. | 但他说 已经结束了 |
[41:34] | Oh, Owen. | 欧文 |
[41:35] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[41:38] | Scary thing is that I felt relieved. | 可怕的是 我居然感到了解脱 |
[41:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:42] | Love just doesn’t seem to last very long for me. | 爱情对于我来说 似乎没法长久 |
[41:47] | They should put you in a museum. | 你这样的人可以进博物馆了 |
[41:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[41:51] | No. It’s not, um… | 不 不是… |
[41:54] | No, it’s just this ability you have. | 只是钦佩你这种能力 |
[41:57] | How… how do you make love outlast passion? | 在激情褪去后 你如何维持爱情的呢 |
[42:03] | Is that what I do? | 我是这样做的吗 |
[42:04] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我怎么知道 你说呢 |
[42:09] | I think it’s not just about the heart, Owen. | 我觉得你不能凭感觉行事 欧文 |
[42:13] | I think, sometimes, the heart needs… steering. | 有时候 感觉需要掌控的 |
[42:20] | I thought you were going to say something profound. | 我还以为你会说些什么深奥的东西 |
[42:23] | What was wrong with that? | 我这样说有什么错 |
[42:25] | “The heart needs… steering.” | “感觉需要掌控” |
[42:32] | It’s late. | 太晚了 小声点 |
[42:36] | I’m going to stay here for a couple of days. | 我打算在这里住几天 |
[42:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:39] | I mean, you can say no. | 你可以拒绝的 |
[42:41] | – Can I? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[42:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:44] | So, Owen, why don’t you stay here for a few days? | 欧文 不如留下来住几天吧 |
[42:48] | If you insist. | 你一定要留的话那好吧 |
[42:53] | Will you make cooing sounds | 你能哼点小曲吗 |
[42:54] | so that I feel like everything’s going to be all right? | 好让我觉得一切都会好起来 |