时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I had a nanny for 5 years. | 我雇佣了一个保姆5年 |
[00:04] | I loved her. My kids loved her. | 我喜欢她 我的孩子们也喜欢她 |
[00:07] | I failed to do my due diligence, that’s all. | 我没有尽到应尽的责任 仅此而已 |
[00:12] | I didn’t know she was an illegal immigrant. | 我不知道她是非法移民 |
[00:14] | I also didn’t know I would be running for this office. | 我也没想到我将会竞选这个职位 |
[00:18] | Mr. Childs, 30 seconds. | 查尔兹先生 30秒发言时间 |
[00:21] | With all due respect, that just doesn’t wash. | 恕我直言 你这样并不能为自己撇清责任 |
[00:23] | You want my job– | 你想要我这份工作 |
[00:24] | a job that judges whether others have broken the law– | 这份工作就是 判定别人是否违法 |
[00:26] | and you’ve just spent the past five years breaking the law. | 过去整整五年 你却在违反法律 |
[00:28] | Yes! Look at her negatives. | 好 看她的曲线正在下降 |
[00:31] | Now, you can’t just say “Oops! My bad.” | 现在不是你说句”我有错”就能算了 |
[00:33] | You broke the law, ma’am. | 你违反了法律 女士 |
[00:34] | They don’t like Wendy, | 他们不喜欢温迪 |
[00:35] | but they don’t like Childs criticizing her. | 不过也不喜欢查尔兹指责她 |
[00:37] | Mr. Florrick, 30 seconds. | 福瑞克先生 30秒 |
[00:38] | Come on, come on. Stick to the script. | 来吧 来吧 照稿子说 |
[00:40] | The youth vote. The youth vote. | 年轻人的选票 年轻人的选票 |
[00:43] | This is our last debate. | 这是我们最后一次辩论 |
[00:44] | In six weeks you’re going to be voting. | 六周后你们将投出选票 |
[00:47] | So I want to address the young people in our audience. | 所以我想对听众中的年轻人说 |
[00:50] | Listening to us, lately, you might think politics | 听着我们最近这些话 你可能会认为 |
[00:52] | is all about shouting and finger-pointing, | 政治就是大喊大叫和相互指责 |
[00:54] | but I want you to remember this… | 但我想让你们铭记 |
[00:56] | Look, look, look. | 瞧 瞧 瞧 |
[00:57] | You are the future. | 你们就是未来 |
[00:58] | Come on. Prison, prison! | 来啊 监狱 监狱 |
[01:00] | Your hopes, your dreams… I know from my time in prison | 你们的希望 你们的梦想 从我的监狱生涯中 |
[01:02] | that what we do here matters. | 我了解到 我们的所为事关重大 |
[01:04] | I’m a mother first, an activist second. | 我首先是个母亲 其次才是个活动家 |
[01:08] | What I did, I did for my daughters. | 不管我做什么 都是为了我的女儿 |
[01:11] | And I think it’s hypocritical | 我觉得这很虚伪 |
[01:13] | for these two men to stand up here | 两个大男人站在这儿 |
[01:16] | and act as if they know the struggles of a working mom. | 表现得仿佛非常了解职业女性的难处 |
[01:18] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[01:20] | What’re you worried about? You’re up by three votes. | 你担心什么 你领先三票 |
[01:22] | That’s what I’m worried about. Three votes. | 这就是我担心的 才三票 |
[01:25] | – This Friday? – That’s the plan. | -那就这周五 -计划如此 |
[01:29] | Do you have the contracts? | 合同准备好了吗 |
[01:31] | Actually, I need Alicia in my deposition. | 是这样 我要艾丽西娅帮我做庭外取证 |
[01:37] | It’s all coming down. | 山雨欲来风满楼啊 |
[01:39] | – Tensions are high. – Over…? | -气氛高度紧张 -紧张什么 |
[01:41] | Partners’ meeting. Friday. Look, I know it’s last minute, | 合伙人会议 星期五 我知道这很赶 |
[01:44] | but I need you in these depositions. | 不过这些庭外取证需要你帮忙 |
[01:46] | – What is it? – Internet suit. | -什么事 -互联网诉讼 |
[01:48] | Just dropped into our lap. | 得来全不费功夫 |
[01:49] | We’re suing the search engine Chumhum. | 我们要起诉搜索引擎查查网 |
[01:51] | They don’t want to go to court, | 他们不想上庭 |
[01:52] | so we’re trying to scare them into a settlement. | 所以我们要吓唬他们达成和解 |
[01:53] | Just look angry and intense. | 就是显得很愤怒 情绪激烈 |
[01:55] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[01:56] | It was a Thursday. | 那是个星期四 |
[01:58] | I had just come home, uh, from classes. | 我刚上完课回到家 |
[02:01] | Very late. | 很晚了 |
[02:02] | Now, Mr. Shen Yuan, | 申渊先生 |
[02:04] | when you’ve discussed this in the past… | 当你之前谈到这事时 |
[02:06] | Excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[02:07] | don’t you want to hear the rest of his answer? | 你不想听他说的其他内容吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, certainly. | 好 当然 |
[02:11] | Please continue. Would you like…? | 请继续 请您 |
[02:14] | Um, I-I teach at Beijing Hongwu University… | 我在北京洪武大学教书 |
[02:19] | Sorry, I-I taught-taught at. | 错了 我曾经在那教过书 |
[02:21] | I was working on notes for a lecture. | 我在准备教案 |
[02:24] | It was 10 at night, and the phone rang. | 晚上10点 电话铃响了 |
[02:28] | It was a voice I didn’t know. | 电话里的声音我不认识 |
[02:30] | He said, “Are you home?” | 他说”你在家吗” |
[02:32] | Uh, I laughed. | 我笑了 |
[02:34] | I said, “Yes, of course.” | 我说”是啊 当然在家” |
[02:36] | And he hung up. | 然后他就挂了 |
[02:38] | I thought it was a wrong number. | 我以为是打错电话 |
[02:40] | Then I was saying good night to my wife. | 接着 我正对我太太说晚安 |
[02:44] | And, um, I-I remember, | 我想起来 |
[02:48] | I-I started to-to say, | 我刚开始说 |
[02:51] | “Do you think Tolstoy died happy?” | “你认为托尔斯泰死时快乐吗” |
[02:53] | But before I finished, | 我话还没说完 |
[02:58] | the door broke open | 就有人破门而入 |
[03:00] | and ten a-agents | 10个特工冲进来 |
[03:02] | came in– Gong an bu– | 公安部的 |
[03:04] | g-government agents. | 政府特工 |
[03:07] | They threw me on the floor, | 他们把我摔到地上 |
[03:10] | bound my feet, hands, | 捆住我的手和脚 |
[03:13] | and took me away in my nightclothes. | 我就这样穿着睡衣被带走了 |
[03:16] | This was in 2004. | 那是2004年 |
[03:20] | I didn’t see my wife again until last year. | 直到去年我才再见到我太太 |
[03:25] | I was, uh, | 我被 |
[03:27] | imprisoned in Beijing Prison #9, | 关在北京第九监狱 |
[03:30] | accused of inciting subversion. | 罪名是煽动颠覆国家政权 |
[03:33] | You see, I-I had sent a-a blog entry, | 你看 我是发过一条博客 |
[03:38] | and I had sent it to a friend here, in Chicago. | 把它发给我一个在芝加哥这里的朋友 |
[03:41] | And I had argued to him that democracy would come to China. | 我和他争论过 中国将会实现民主 |
[03:46] | And how did you know that this was the reason for your arrest? | 你怎么知道这是你被捕的原因 |
[03:49] | How-how did I know? | 我怎么知道的 |
[03:51] | Yes. There’s no record of your trial | 是的 没有任何关于你的逮捕令 |
[03:53] | or your arrest warrant. | 和审讯记录 |
[03:55] | How do you know that it wasn’t someone just informing on you? | 你怎么知道不是别人告发了你 |
[03:58] | Because the security men who tortured me | 因为之后三周里折磨我的公安部人员 |
[04:00] | for the next three weeks told me so. | 告诉我了 |
[04:05] | And why do you blame Chumhum for this, sir? | 你为什么将此事归咎于查查网 |
[04:08] | Why not the Chinese authorities? | 而不是中国当局 |
[04:10] | I do… I do blame the Chinese authorities, | 我当然责怪中国当局 |
[04:13] | but I used your social media Web site. | 不过我用了你们的社交媒体网站 |
[04:17] | I trusted my writings to remain anonymous. | 我信任你们 保证我写的东西是匿名的 |
[04:21] | But Chumhum gave my IP address to the police. | 然而查查网把我的IP地址给了警方 |
[04:24] | It’s the only reason why I was arrested, | 这是我被捕 |
[04:27] | imprisoned and tortured for five years. | 被关押并折磨了五年的唯一原因 |
[04:31] | $28 million. | 2800万美元 |
[04:33] | And an agreement to not turn over | 还有同意不再向中国当局 |
[04:35] | any more names to the Chinese authorities. | 提交任何名字 |
[04:37] | Mmm… no. | 不 |
[04:38] | Okay, then, what else do we have to talk about? | 那好 那还有什么可谈的 |
[04:40] | – Your cookies? – Chumhum is a worldwide company, | -你的饼干? -查查网是个世界性的公司 |
[04:43] | like Yahoo, Google, Facebook. | 就像雅虎 谷歌 脸谱网一样 |
[04:45] | We do business in Canada, Mexico, China, | 我们的生意做到了加拿大 墨西哥 中国 |
[04:47] | even… Easter Island. | 甚至复活节岛 |
[04:49] | We have to follow the laws of each individual country. | 我们必须遵循每个国家的法律 |
[04:52] | That’s your defense? | 这就是你的辩护词? |
[04:53] | That’s part of our defense. | 一部分而已 |
[04:54] | And, uh, human rights, they don’t matter? | 那人权呢 就不重要了吗 |
[04:56] | Uh, what human rights? | 什么人权 |
[04:57] | One person’s freedom fighter is another person’s terrorist. | 一个人眼中的自由斗士 别人却认为是恐怖分子 |
[05:00] | Shen Yuan, as sympathetic as he is, | 虽然我很同情申渊的处境 |
[05:02] | broke his country’s laws. | 但他的确违反了他国家的法律 |
[05:04] | We didn’t make those laws. | 我们没有制定那些法律 |
[05:05] | In fact, if we hadn’t handed over his IP address, | 实际上 如果我们不交出他的IP地址 |
[05:08] | we would’ve been breaking their laws. | 那才是违反了他们的法律 |
[05:09] | Yeah. Ask Yahoo how well that defense worked. | 好啊 去问雅虎这个辩护词是不是行得通 |
[05:13] | Yahoo never went to court. | 雅虎没有上庭 |
[05:14] | Yep. They paid up, instead. | 是啊 他们把钱给付了 |
[05:16] | Now we’re talking. | 我们不是正在谈吗 |
[05:18] | Lower your ask. | 降低你们的要价 |
[05:20] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不想降低 |
[05:21] | All right, then consider this. | 那好 听听这样的辩护词 |
[05:23] | Chumhum could not have anticipated | 查查网不可能料得到 |
[05:25] | the repercussions of our actions. | 我们的做法会有那样的后果 |
[05:29] | Yeah, that’s it. | 好 这就对了 |
[05:31] | The Chinese just wanted his IP address | 中国当局只想用他的IP地址 |
[05:33] | to throw him a little surprise party. | 给他开个惊喜派对 |
[05:34] | We’ll be back. | 我们马上回来 |
[05:40] | Oh, I have a pen. | 我有一支笔 |
[05:41] | Do you want me to sign it? | 想让我签了它吗 |
[05:42] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:44] | Your behind. | 你的后面 |
[05:51] | Do you want me to sign it? | 想让我签了它吗 |
[05:53] | They want to argue | 他们想辩称 |
[05:54] | that they didn’t know handing over Shen’s IP address | 说不知道交出申的IP地址 |
[05:57] | would result in his arrest and torture. | 会导致他被捕和受拷问 |
[05:59] | So you need to dig through all of Chumhum’s writings, | 所以你得深挖查查网的文件 |
[06:01] | public statements, | 公开声明 |
[06:02] | – anything that contradicts that. – Got it. | -任何能反驳这一点的材料 -好的 |
[06:04] | Heading out for… that… divorce case | 出来吧 我们之前 所谈及的 |
[06:07] | we were talking about. | 那个离婚案 |
[06:10] | Do you need help with something else? | 有什么别的事要我帮你吗 |
[06:11] | We’re fine. Thanks. | 我们没事 谢谢 |
[06:12] | We’re like | 我们就像 |
[06:14] | homeless lawyers. | 无家可归的律师 |
[06:15] | So, the vote is this Friday. | 投票在这个星期五 |
[06:17] | Bond… is up by three votes. | 邦德领先三票 |
[06:19] | One of them is supposedly me. | 其中一票是我假装会投给他的 |
[06:21] | So, really he’s only up by one. | 实际上他只领先一票 |
[06:22] | – By two. – No, by one. | -两票 -不 一票 |
[06:26] | He loses your vote, that’s one vote. He’s up by two. | 失去了你的赞成票 那是一票 他领先两票 |
[06:28] | No. I move to Diane’s side, | 不 我转投戴安这边 |
[06:30] | so she gains one and he loses one. | 所以她得一票他少一票 |
[06:31] | Wh-What’re you talking about? | 你 你在说什么 |
[06:33] | What I’m talking about is I don’t have time to… | 我在说的是我没时间… |
[06:34] | – Just agree we need more votes! – That’s ridiculous! | -只需要同意更多的赞成票 -真荒谬 |
[06:36] | We need more votes, | 我们需要更多赞成票 |
[06:37] | and we’re running out of time. | 而且快没有时间了 |
[06:38] | Julius, where are we on turning Fitzpatrick? | 朱利叶斯 策反费茨派崔克进度如何 |
[06:41] | Still talking to him. Nothing definite yet. | 还在跟他谈呢 一切尚是未知之数 |
[06:43] | Well, what have you been doing? | 你一直都在做什么啊 |
[06:44] | What have I…? You know, in case you haven’t noticed, | 我做什… 假如你没注意到 |
[06:46] | I have a job. | 我还有份工作 |
[06:47] | Yeah, excuse me. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[06:48] | This is not a smoking section. | 这里不是吸烟区 |
[06:50] | This is a secret section. | 这是保密区 |
[06:51] | Walk away! Walk away! | 走开 走开 |
[06:53] | We still have to talk about how all this | 我们还要确定这一切 |
[06:54] | – is going to shake out. – Oh… here we go. | -事后如何分配 -又来了 |
[06:57] | Yeah. Here we go. | 是啊 又来了 |
[06:58] | I want some assurances about the minority hiring program. | 对于少数民族雇用计划我需要一些保证 |
[07:01] | If he gets one more assurance, I swear to God… | 如果他再得到一个保证 我向上帝发誓… |
[07:02] | – Okay, okay! – You know, I’m not sure… | -好吧 好吧 -你知道 我不确定… |
[07:04] | We’re all going to benefit if we get Bond out. | 把邦德赶出局对我们都有益处 |
[07:06] | So can we just hold it together | 请我们能不能再团结 |
[07:07] | for one more week, please?! | 一个星期呢 |
[07:09] | But no more meetings outside. | 但别在有室外会议了 |
[07:10] | I walk away from this vent smelling like spaghetti. | 我从通风口走过闻起来像意大利面条 |
[07:14] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[07:16] | I think it’s not exactly the Continental Congress, | 合伙人会议不像大陆会议那样需要全体同意 |
[07:18] | but all we need to do is switch one vote. | 不过我们只需要再策反一票就能赢 |
[07:21] | Or… add two. | 或者… 加两票 |
[07:24] | Remember when our firms were brought together, under Stern? | 还记得公司合并 斯特恩管理的时候吗 |
[07:27] | You’re not thinking about bringing Stern back, are you? | 你不是想着把斯特恩拉回来吧 是吗 |
[07:30] | ecause I’d really rather… | 因为我真的宁愿… |
[07:31] | No, his gang of three. Remember? | 不 他的三人帮 记得吗 |
[07:35] | – The alter kockers? – Yes. | -惹人厌的老头子们 -是的 |
[07:36] | We needed to keep them on the rolls per Stern’s contract. | 我们之前在斯特恩的每张合同上都保证留着他们 |
[07:40] | They didn’t have to come in to work, | 他们不需要来工作 |
[07:41] | but we sent them the quarterly reports, and… | 但我们给他们发季报 还有… |
[07:44] | They’re still equity partners. | 他们还是股权合伙人 |
[07:48] | They’re dead, aren’t they? They have to be dead. | 他们死了 不是吗 他们肯定死了 |
[07:51] | One of them is dead. Two of them… | 其中一个死了 另两个… |
[07:54] | aren’t. | 还没死 |
[07:57] | Every statement made by every board member of Chumhum, | 所有查查网董事会成员发的所有声明都在这 |
[08:01] | and not a single one mentions China. | 没有一份提到中国 |
[08:05] | – What’s this? – Change of address. | -这是什么 -地址变更通知 |
[08:07] | – For who? – Me. | -谁的 -我的 |
[08:10] | Uh, I don’t… think I even have your old address. | 我想 我还没有你的旧地址呢 |
[08:13] | Well, now you have my new one. | 现在有我的新地址了 |
[08:16] | I feel like we’ve grown closer together. | 我觉得我们变得更亲密了 |
[08:19] | Okay, give it back. | 好吧 还给我 |
[08:20] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:22] | This is going in my copy of Eat, Pray, Love. | 这将会收入我自己的《饭·祷·爱》 |
[08:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:28] | Peter did well in his debate today. | 今天辩论会彼得做得很好 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I know. Do you want him to win? | 是 我知道 你希望他赢吗 |
[08:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:34] | I just don’t want to go back to the way things were. | 我只是不想回到以前的生活 |
[08:36] | Well, why would they? | 怎么会呢 |
[08:38] | I don’t know. Life. | 不知道 生活吧 |
[08:40] | Zach. I just got Dad’s text. Everything good? | 扎克 我刚收到你爸的短信 一切可好 |
[08:43] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[08:44] | – I’m going to be another hour. – Yeah, I’ll tell him. | -我还得一个小时 -好 我告诉他 |
[08:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:48] | – All right, love you, too. – Wendy’s not out. She’s hurt. | -好 我也爱你 -温迪没出局 她受了伤 |
[08:50] | – But she’s not out. – Oh, come on! | -不过还没出局 -得了吧 |
[08:52] | I don’t want to hear anything discouraging! | 我不想听任何泄气的话 |
[08:53] | – You slaughtered them! – Okay, but… | -你杀得他们丢盔弃甲 -好的 但是… |
[08:55] | No “Buts”! Give us a minute to feel good about this, huh? | 没有”但是” 给我们一分钟好好爽一下 |
[08:58] | No, no, no, no. Wait. | 不 不 不 等等 |
[08:59] | I-I want to hear this. Go ahead. | 我 我想听这个 说吧 |
[09:00] | Well, women sympathize with her, with Wendy. | 女人们同情温迪 支持她 |
[09:03] | Over Nannygate. | 压过了保姆门事件 |
[09:03] | I thought so. And she gave a good closing. | 我认为也是 她收尾很精彩 |
[09:06] | It’s a very good closing. | 非常精彩的收尾 |
[09:07] | I don’t think we killed her. | 我认为没干掉她 |
[09:08] | I think she stays in the race. | 我认为她还有竞争力 |
[09:09] | Well, let her. She’s injured. She’ll limp along. | 让她争吧 她受了伤 会一瘸一拐的 |
[09:12] | What about Childs? You find out anything about his nanny? | 那查尔兹呢 关于他的保姆你有什么发现吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah. Swedish au pair. | 是的 瑞典保姆 |
[09:16] | All paid up. Everything legal. | 已全部付清 每件事都合法 |
[09:17] | But, hey! We’re back from the grave. | 不过 我们起死回生了 |
[09:19] | We have money coming in, | 有钱进帐 |
[09:21] | we’ll start buying air time. | 会开始打广告的 |
[09:22] | – With six weeks left? – Yeah. | -只剩六个星期? -是的 |
[09:25] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[09:26] | We needed to make this a two-man race, and we didn’t. | 我们得逼走一个人 但现在没成功 |
[09:29] | But it was a good day. | 不过这是个好日子 |
[09:31] | It was. | 是的 |
[09:33] | And a good race. Gentlemen… | 赢得漂亮 先生们… |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | It was an honor serving with you. | 与你们共事我很荣幸 |
[09:40] | Hi, Becca? Yeah. I was just… wondering, | 贝卡 是 我只是… 想知道 |
[09:42] | do you still have those photos from drama camp? | 你还有戏剧夏令营的那些照片吗 |
[09:47] | No, it’s important. | 不 这很重要 |
[10:03] | Neil Gross. I’m CEO of Chumhum. | 尼尔·格罗斯 我是查查网的行政总裁 |
[10:06] | So you’re the reason | 是因为你 |
[10:07] | Shen Yuan was imprisoned and tortured? | 申渊才被囚禁和拷问的吗 |
[10:10] | No. You’ll have to subpoena the Chinese authorities for that. | 不 为此你不得不传唤中国当局 |
[10:13] | But you supplied the Chinese authorities | 但你把渊先生的IP地址 |
[10:15] | with Mr. Yuan’s IP address. | 给了中国当局 |
[10:17] | Yes, which we were forced to do. | 是的 也是被迫如此 |
[10:18] | If the U.S. Government forced us | 如果美国政府强迫我们 |
[10:20] | to supply the IP addresses of a child pornographer, | 提供恋童癖的IP地址 |
[10:24] | we would do the same. | 我们一样会这么做 |
[10:25] | Wait, so you’re equating a Chinese dissident | 等等 你是说一个中国异见人士 |
[10:29] | with a child pornographer? | 等同于一个恋童癖吗 |
[10:30] | No. | 不 |
[10:32] | I don’t think any fair analysis of our exchange | 我认为任何对这种类比的公允分析 |
[10:35] | would conclude that, but… nice try. | 都不会是那样的结论 不过 你说得对 |
[10:37] | Isn’t the motto of your company “First, do no wrong”? | 贵公司的格言不是”勿作恶”吗 |
[10:42] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[10:43] | Do you believe you “Did no wrong” | 你将渊先生IP透露给中国政府 |
[10:47] | when you turned Mr. Yuan’s information over to the Chinese? | 这不算作恶吗 |
[10:50] | I believe “Wrong” is best avoided by being open. | 不作恶的最好方法就是信息公开 |
[10:53] | “Information wants to be free.” | 公司格言还说”信息需自由” |
[10:56] | – So to speak. – Information wants to be free, | -是这词 -信息要自由 |
[10:58] | but people want to go to jail? | 平民就愿意坐牢吗 |
[11:00] | We had no foreknowledge of what the Chinese would do | 我们向中方提供IP地址时 |
[11:04] | with the supplied IP addresses. | 并不知道他们的目的 |
[11:07] | How old are you? | 您今年贵庚 |
[11:08] | Me, why? | 我吗 干嘛问这个 |
[11:09] | Because I’m asking you a question in a deposition. | 因为我这是在取证中向你提问 |
[11:11] | Oh. I’m 50. How old are you? | 50了 你呢 |
[11:16] | Don’t you think it’s a little old to be wearing a hoodie? | 这把年纪还穿帽衫吗 |
[11:19] | Is there any point to this line of questioning, | 这个问题除了挖苦 |
[11:22] | other than to offend? | 还有别的目的吗 |
[11:23] | Not really, actually. | 就是挖苦 |
[11:24] | It’s okay, Vi. It’s all good. | 没事 薇薇 我能答 |
[11:26] | I think hoodies are practical. | 我认为帽衫很实用 |
[11:28] | I think they help brand a lifestyle. | 帽衫象征随性的生活 |
[11:30] | And I think I make more in an hour than you make in a year. | 而且我一小时赚得比你一年还多 |
[11:33] | – That help you? – Yes, it does, actually. | -这证词有用吗 -确实有用 |
[11:37] | How many IP addresses of dissidents | 你曾向中国政府 |
[11:40] | have you supplied to the Chinese authorities? | 提供了多少IP地址呢 |
[11:41] | I don’t know. Not more than 50. | 不知道 不到50个吧 |
[11:46] | Not more than 50? | 不到50个? |
[11:50] | I… | 我… |
[11:58] | I think that number… surprised someone | 这数量真不少 |
[12:01] | who was in prison and tortured for five years. | 他坐了五年牢 怪不得被吓着 |
[12:04] | Look, I don’t think you understand. | 听好 你可能没明白 |
[12:07] | If the U.S. government thinks | 如果美国政府认为 |
[12:09] | we should not be doing business in China, | 我们不该在中国开展业务 |
[12:11] | then they have one simple remedy: outlaw it. | 他们早就会认定其为非法了 |
[12:15] | Like they do in Cuba, but they don’t do that. | 就像在古巴一样 但他们没有 |
[12:16] | – And you know why? – I think I know what you’ll argue. | -知道为什么吗 -猜到了 |
[12:19] | Because American businesses in China help open the door. | 因为我们进驻中国 能打开中国的大门 |
[12:23] | Just a little bit. | 不多 就开一点 |
[12:24] | We… let the light in. | 放点光进去 |
[12:26] | It also doesn’t hurt that we owe them $843 billion, does it? | 欠他们8430亿美元也不算什么 是吧 |
[12:30] | Guess I’m a lot less cynical than you, | 我大概没你那么愤青 |
[12:32] | because I think we’re changing the face of Chinese society. | 我们可是在改变中国社会面貌 |
[12:35] | Look what happened in Egypt. | 看看埃及 现在多开化 |
[12:38] | – What? – You attended Stanford University, is that correct? | -又怎么了 -你在斯坦福大学读过书对吗 |
[12:40] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[12:41] | I wore a hoodie there, too. | 那时我也穿帽衫 |
[12:43] | In your Comparative Religions class in 1984, | 你1984年修过宗教比较学 |
[12:46] | did you write a paper about | 并就藏独活动家被捕被虐的情况 |
[12:48] | the arrest and torture of Tibetan activists? | 写过一篇论文 对吗 |
[12:59] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:01] | The guard who took the most pleasure | 狱警最喜欢的 |
[13:05] | in my water… treatment– | 就是”水刑” |
[13:09] | it is simulated drowning– | 让你以为自己快被溺毙 |
[13:13] | he had a cell phone in his pocket. | 他口袋里放了个手机 |
[13:17] | And it would ring, and he would stop. | 铃声一响 他就放开我 |
[13:21] | It’s the same ring. | 就是那种铃声 |
[13:24] | I hear it everywhere. | 到处都听得见 |
[13:27] | Sorry. When-whenever I hear it, | 抱歉 每听到那铃声 |
[13:28] | I think of that. | 我就想起那段经历 |
[13:31] | It’s an odd way to walk through life. | 这让我平时备受惊吓折磨 |
[13:36] | My worry is they will offer money, | 我担心他们愿意赔款 |
[13:40] | and not stop this practice. | 但会继续提供信息 |
[13:44] | $865,000. | 八十六万五 |
[13:48] | Really? Your CEO makes more in an hour than I make in a year, | 真的吗 你老板一小时赚得比我一年多 |
[13:51] | – and he wants to offer… – Direct damages. | -居然才给… -赔偿包括直接损失 |
[13:53] | Lost wages. The wife’s loss of companionship. | 缺领工资 他妻子的抚慰费 |
[13:56] | Adjusted for inflation. | 也算上了通胀率 |
[13:57] | Our legal department looked into it; | 我们公司的法律部门作了调查 |
[13:59] | found no reason for punitive. | 没有发现虐待的迹象 |
[14:00] | No pain and suffering? | 就没有精神损失吗 |
[14:01] | Not that would warrant more than $865,000. | 有也不超过八十六万五 |
[14:04] | What do you have? | 你还有什么牌 |
[14:07] | – What do you think I have? – So, what? | -你猜猜 -还有什么 |
[14:10] | “Lack of foreknowledge” didn’t work for you, | “事先不知情”这牌没用了 |
[14:12] | so now you’re gonna go after Shen Yuan? | 你就想从申渊身上动手脚吗 |
[14:13] | Why not Nelson Mandela? Vaclav Havel? | 怎么不去挑曼德拉和哈韦尔的刺呢 |
[14:13] | 纳尔逊·曼德拉:南非国父 瓦茨拉夫·哈韦尔:捷克民主人士 | |
[14:16] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见啦 |
[14:21] | A bluff? Or what? | 虚张声势 还是真有牌呢 |
[14:25] | – You’re kidding. – I’m not. | -开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[14:27] | Zach looks exactly like his dad. | 扎克和他爸一模一样 |
[14:30] | Zach! There you are. | 扎克 你回来啦 |
[14:35] | Jackie and I were just having a little chat. | 我和杰姬聊天呢 |
[14:38] | – Hi. – Well, I’ll let you two get to it. | -你好 -我让你俩单独呆着吧 |
[14:41] | I’m really glad we got to talk, Jackie. | 能和你聊天真愉快 杰姬 |
[14:48] | What are you doing with my grandmother? | 你和我奶奶说什么呢 |
[14:49] | Nothing, she was already here. | 没什么 她在家嘛 |
[14:51] | She’s actually pretty cool. | 其实她挺酷的 |
[14:53] | Cool skips a generation, didn’t you know that? | 酷是超越代沟的 对吧 |
[14:56] | No. It doesn’t. | 才不会呢 |
[14:58] | So these are the pictures of Glenn, Jr. at drama camp. | 这些是小格伦在戏剧营的照片 |
[15:02] | What’re you looking for? | 你要找什么 |
[15:03] | My dad’s trying to prove | 我爸爸要证明 |
[15:04] | that Glenn Childs never paid his nanny. | 格伦·查尔兹拖欠保姆工资 |
[15:07] | They said it was a Swedish au pair. | 他们说他家保姆是瑞典的互惠交流生 |
[15:08] | But I thought I saw in your pictures… | 可我记得你照片里… |
[15:10] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 停 |
[15:11] | If that’s his nanny, she’s not Swedish. | 如果这是他家保姆的话 可不是瑞典人 |
[15:16] | We think they’ll try to show Shen Yuan wasn’t tortured. | 他们会否认申渊被虐 |
[15:19] | Really, any idea how? | 是吗 怎么证明 |
[15:20] | Well, my guess is | 据我猜测 |
[15:21] | they’ll get a Chinese official on their witness list | 他们会找中方官员作证 |
[15:23] | to insist there was no torture. | 坚持没有虐囚 |
[15:25] | So we need to line up dissidents to refute it. | 那我们得找些异见人士来反驳 |
[15:28] | Well, okay. I’ll be out of contact for an hour, | 行 我大概有一小时不接电话 |
[15:30] | so keep me in touch. | 到时联系吧 |
[15:32] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[15:34] | – No, take your time. – Yeah. | -你随意 -对 |
[15:35] | We don’t mind sitting here, waiting. | 我们等嘛 无所谓 |
[15:38] | Well, as I was saying, we want you back. | 接着说 我们想请你们回来 |
[15:41] | Back for the next equity partner meeting. | 参加合伙人会议 |
[15:45] | What do we get? | 有什么好处 |
[15:46] | Well, office space. And a seat at the table. | 给你们办公室 还有会议中的发言权 |
[15:51] | – And year-end bonuses? – What, next-year bonuses? | -年终分红呢 -什么 明年的吗 |
[15:53] | No, no, no. This year. | 不不不 今年的 |
[15:55] | I said “Ice cream,” you stupid bitch. | 我的冰激淋呢 傻妞 |
[15:58] | How many times do I have to say it? | 要我说多少次 |
[16:00] | Um, would… | 那个 |
[16:02] | you want year-end bonuses for a year that you didn’t work? | 你们没来工作 还要年终分红吗 |
[16:05] | You’re paying for our wisdom. | 我们贡献了智慧 |
[16:08] | You want our votes, right? | 你想要我们投票嘛 |
[16:11] | – You want both our votes? – Yes. | -我们俩的都要 对吧 -对 |
[16:13] | Then we have terms. | 那就给好处嘛 |
[16:16] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[16:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[16:19] | So a change of address notice, huh? | 改地址了? |
[16:22] | Why is that seen as such a revelation? | 怎么都大惊小怪的 |
[16:24] | Hey, I’m just saying I have one. | 我收到通知了嘛 |
[16:26] | I moved. | 我搬家了 |
[16:28] | Good for you. | 挺好 |
[16:34] | – Cary… – What? | -凯里 -怎么了 |
[16:36] | I like you, it’s just… | 我喜欢你 只是… |
[16:40] | it’s just, you know… | 只是… 你知道 |
[16:42] | I’m not here for anything other than to tell you something. | 我来这只是为了告诉你一些消息 |
[16:44] | A grand jury is being impaneled, looking into you. | 法院已经在组建大陪审团 调查你了 |
[16:49] | Specifically into me? | 专门针对我的? |
[16:51] | Well… supposedly it’s about corrupt practices | 据称是针对 |
[16:54] | by defense investigators, but, yeah… | 辩方调查员的舞弊行为 |
[16:56] | Childs is focusing in on you; readying an indictment. | 实际上查尔兹盯上你了 正准备起诉 |
[17:03] | When? | 什么时候 |
[17:04] | It’s next week. | 下周 |
[17:07] | We’re lining up witnesses and exhibits. | 我们正准备证人和证物 |
[17:09] | Can you tell me who? | 能把名字告诉我么 |
[17:14] | No. | 不行 |
[17:16] | I shouldn’t be telling you this much. | 我不该告诉你这么多的 |
[17:20] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[17:23] | Why did you send me a change of address notice, anyway? | 对了 你为什么通知我地址变更 |
[17:26] | I don’t know. It just… | 不知道 只是… |
[17:29] | It just felt normal. | 只是很平常的做法 |
[17:34] | You’re trying to be normal? | 你试着变得平常? |
[17:36] | Sure. I like normal. | 当然 我喜欢平常 |
[17:51] | Welcome back to normal. | 欢迎回归平常 |
[18:02] | Florrick for State’s Attorney. | 州检察官侯选人福瑞克 |
[18:03] | How may I direct your call? | 请问您要转给谁? |
[18:04] | Well, look who we have here today. | 哇 看看今天谁来了 |
[18:06] | Ah! Hello, Mr. Gold. | 你好 戈德先生 |
[18:08] | I come in peace. | 我为和平而来 |
[18:09] | Mm-hmm. Like Yasser Arafat? | 嗯 就像阿拉法特一样? |
[18:11] | Are you maybe confusing my office | 你是不是把我的办公室 |
[18:13] | with the free clinic down the street? | 和街那头的免费诊所弄混了? |
[18:15] | Zach! Look! I found him. | 扎克 快看 我找到他了 |
[18:17] | Eli. How’re you doing? | 伊莱 你好吗 |
[18:19] | We have something to show you. | 我们有点东西要给你看 |
[18:21] | Zach has something to show you. | 扎克有点东西要给你看 |
[18:24] | You said that Childs paid the Swedish nanny in full. | 你说查尔兹雇了个全职保姆 |
[18:27] | If that’s the case, then who’s this? | 如果是这样 那这是谁 |
[18:29] | She’s not Swedish. I mean, look at her, she’s black. | 她可不是瑞典人 看看她 明明是黑人 |
[18:33] | And Becca saw her bring Childs’ son to drama camp. | 贝卡看到她送查尔兹家的孩子去戏剧夏令营 |
[18:35] | Do you see? | 明白吗 |
[18:37] | I see. Thank you. | 明白了 谢谢你 |
[18:40] | Then why are you not… | 那你为什么不… |
[18:43] | I mean, this is good, right? | 我是说 这东西很有用的 对吧 |
[18:45] | – You need to, like… – I need to what? | -你应该… -我应该怎么办 |
[18:47] | I don’t know. Look into it? | 我也不懂 调查一下? |
[18:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[18:51] | What’s wrong is that Eli doesn’t trust me. | 这么回事 伊莱不信任我 |
[18:54] | No. This is… interesting. | 不是 这很有意思 |
[18:58] | See? | 明白吗 |
[19:00] | I’m interested. | 我很感兴趣 |
[19:01] | Could you just give me one moment? | 你们能等我一下吗 |
[19:19] | Look, I’m going to tell my dad. | 我要去告诉我爸爸 |
[19:21] | Is there any way you have of finding out this nanny’s name? | 你们有办法弄到这个保姆的名字吗 |
[19:24] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[19:25] | Then that would be helpful. | 那这就会很有用 |
[19:29] | Great. We’re on it. | 太好了 我们这就去办 |
[19:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:41] | I am the smartest person I know. | 我实在是智慧拔群啊 |
[19:43] | No, you can’t have a corner office! | 不行 不能给你角上的办公室 |
[19:46] | Because there are no corner offices left! | 因为没有空着的了 |
[19:50] | The alter kockers? | 惹人厌的老头子呢 |
[19:51] | They’re killing me. | 他们快把我逼死了 |
[19:52] | – Deposition. – No! | -快来庭外取证 -不行 |
[19:54] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:56] | Then get out your rolodex! | 那你就出去发名片 |
[19:57] | See what other firm will hire you! | 看看还有哪家律所会雇用你 |
[20:02] | What do we have? | 我们有哪些证人 |
[20:03] | Amnesty International, and two dissidents. | 大赦国际组织 另外两位异见人士 |
[20:06] | From the same prison? | 在同一所监狱服刑? |
[20:07] | The exact same prison. | 同一所 |
[20:08] | Excuse me. If you don’t mind, | 抱歉 不介意的话 |
[20:10] | I’d like to add a new witness to the witness list. | 我想在证人名单上加一位新的证人 |
[20:12] | To testify Shen Yuan wasn’t tortured? | 作证申渊没有受到折磨? |
[20:15] | Among other things. | 当然还有别的事 |
[20:16] | I’m sure you’ll find it illuminating. | 相信你听了证词之后会眼前一亮 |
[20:18] | I’m sure I will, too. | 我也这么想 |
[20:19] | And we’ll spend the afternoon subpoenaing | 这样我们整个下午都得耗在传唤 |
[20:21] | and cross-examining dueling experts. | 交叉质询意见相左的专家证人 |
[20:28] | Jinghua. | 晶华 |
[20:31] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[20:36] | It’s… my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[20:47] | Okay. It’s just the two of us. | 好了 就我们两个人 |
[20:49] | No one’s listening. | 没人能听到 |
[20:51] | What should I be made aware of? | 我该知道些什么 |
[20:57] | You think Will is on your side, | 你以为威尔是和你一伙的 |
[21:00] | that he’s going to vote to get rid of Diane. | 一起投票赶走戴安 |
[21:02] | But… he’s playing you. | 其实 他在耍你 |
[21:04] | He’s actually on Diane’s side. | 他实际上是和戴安一伙的 |
[21:07] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[21:08] | Then don’t. I just met with them all yesterday. | 那就别信 我昨天刚和他们会过面 |
[21:11] | Will, Diane, and… | 威尔 戴安 还有 |
[21:14] | David Lee. | 大卫·李 |
[21:15] | They’re going to try to flip Fitzpatrick | 他们要策反费茨派崔克 |
[21:17] | to vote with them. | 投他们一票 |
[21:20] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么你要告诉我 |
[21:22] | What do you want? | 你想得到什么 |
[21:23] | I’ll vote with you. | 我会投票给你 |
[21:25] | But I want two things. | 但我有两个要求 |
[21:27] | David Lee– out. | 大卫·李得走人 |
[21:29] | And head of litigation. | 我要当诉讼部的头 |
[21:33] | Moss is doing a superior job. | 摩斯干得很好 |
[21:36] | I’ll do a better one. | 我能做得更好 |
[21:42] | She left me after I was out of prison. | 我出狱之后她就离开了我 |
[21:46] | It happens to some people after things like this. | 有些人在经历了这种事之后便会分手 |
[21:49] | We came to America a year ago, | 一年前我们来到美国 |
[21:52] | and my wife left me. | 我的妻子离开了我 |
[21:56] | That’s why she’s… testifying against you, | 所以她要指证你 |
[21:59] | saying you weren’t tortured, because…? | 称你没有收到折磨 是因为… |
[22:00] | – She wants to hurt me. – Okay, thanks. | -她想要让我痛苦 -好的 谢谢 |
[22:03] | Can you give us a minute? | 能给我们点时间吗 |
[22:06] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[22:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:14] | Kalinda, get everything you can on the wife. | 凯琳达 搜集一切关于他妻子的信息 |
[22:16] | We need to show her testimony was a lie. | 我们要证明她的证词是谎言 |
[22:19] | Are you going home? | 你要回家了? |
[22:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:26] | Becca, how far do you think I trust you? | 贝卡 你觉得我有多信任你 |
[22:30] | Not far. | 不太信任 |
[22:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:36] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[22:39] | Thought you were into this Florrick kid. | 我以为你爱上福瑞克家那小子了 |
[22:41] | Hey, I like politician kids. What can I say? | 嗨 我就喜欢政客家的公子 有什么办法呢 |
[22:44] | I need one more to complete my political… | 我还需要一个人来完成我的 |
[22:49] | education. | 政治教育 |
[22:53] | This is Glenn Childs. Speak. | 格伦·查尔兹 请讲 |
[22:55] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[22:59] | Hey, son, what’s up? | 嗨 儿子 什么事 |
[23:01] | Something’s weird here. | 我这遇上件怪事 |
[23:02] | This girl I know from school– | 我们学校的一个姑娘 |
[23:03] | the one with Peter Florrick’s kid? | 彼得·福瑞克家儿子的相好 |
[23:06] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:07] | She was asking about Rita. | 她问我丽塔的事 |
[23:09] | From a few years ago. | 几年前的那个丽塔 |
[23:11] | Remember? Rita from that summer. | 记得吗 那年暑假里雇的 |
[23:14] | Yeah, I-I remember. Rita. | 对 我记得 丽塔 |
[23:16] | She wanted to know her name. | 她说想知道她的名字 |
[23:18] | She said her parents wanted to hire her. | 还说她的父母想雇用她 |
[23:21] | Did you give it to her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[23:23] | No. Never. | 不 绝不会 |
[23:26] | Good. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[23:28] | Let me call someone. I’ll talk to you later. | 我打个电话 回头再和你联系 |
[23:33] | We’re negotiating. | 我们已经在协商了 |
[23:34] | They’re offering too little, and we’re asking… | 他们出价太低 我们还在谈 |
[23:38] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:40] | Mr. Lyman? | 莱曼先生 |
[23:41] | I understand. Mr… | 我明白 |
[23:43] | Can I call you back? | 我等等再打给你 |
[23:46] | Mr. Lyman. Ah. | 莱曼先生 |
[23:48] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[23:51] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:52] | Of course, we do. Let’s go. Yeah… | 当然了 我们走 |
[23:54] | – Where are we going? – Over here… | -我们去哪 -这边 |
[23:58] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯 |
[23:59] | What? | 怎么 |
[24:02] | What is that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[24:07] | I’ll find out. | 我去查查看 |
[24:11] | It’s freezing here. | 这里太冷了 |
[24:12] | Mr. Lyman, I thought I said we would talk on the phone. | 莱曼先生 我们之前不是说好了只在电话里谈吗 |
[24:15] | You’ve got a problem. It’s Merrick. | 出了点问题 是关于梅里克的 |
[24:17] | I can’t give any more. We made a deal. | 我没法给你们更多了 我们已经达成协议了 |
[24:20] | You both agreed. | 你们两个都同意了的 |
[24:21] | It’s not me. It’s Merrick. | 不是我 是梅里克 |
[24:23] | He’s dead. | 他去世了 |
[24:25] | He was very nervous. | 他对此事关切万分 |
[24:26] | He was going through his rolodex. | 到处发他的名片 |
[24:28] | The whole thing was too much for him. | 他承受不了这么多 |
[24:29] | So here’s the thing. | 现在是这样 |
[24:31] | I’m still on board, | 我还是按原计划做 |
[24:32] | but I want everything that you promised him. | 但我还要他的那一份 |
[24:34] | Quite the humanitarian. | 你可真是够人道的 |
[24:36] | Hey, I didn’t kill him. | 又不是我杀掉他的 |
[24:37] | So we’re still down on votes? | 也就是说我们还是少票 |
[24:38] | No, we’re tied. | 不 现在我们和他打平手了 |
[24:40] | With this, Bond has exactly 22 equity partners. | 这样的话 邦德有22张股份合伙人的选票 |
[24:43] | We have exactly 22. | 我们也正好22 |
[24:44] | Either way, I still get my corner office, right? | 不管怎么样 我都能得到我的角落办公室吧 |
[24:48] | Yeah? Kalinda, yeah. What’s going on? | 凯琳达 进展怎么样了 |
[24:50] | What? | 什么 |
[24:51] | We found out why Shen Yuan’s wife walked out on him. | 我们查到申渊的妻子离开他的原因了 |
[24:54] | He was cheating. | 他有外遇 |
[24:56] | He joined a Free Tibet movement when he moved to the States, | 在他移居美国的时候参加了藏独运动 |
[24:59] | and he met a young activist a few months ago. | 几个月前 他遇见了一个年轻的活动家 |
[25:02] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天 |
[25:03] | His wife found out about it, and she walked out on him. | 他妻子发现了 于是就离他而去了 |
[25:06] | No matter where you go, you run into it. | 这种问题真是无处不在啊 |
[25:08] | We still think you can use it to undercut the wife’s testimony. | 我们认为这还是能用来反驳妻子的证词的 |
[25:11] | It’s irrelevant to pain and suffering. | 这个与他所受的苦难无关 |
[25:13] | Yeah, but we don’t have Nelson Mandela anymore. | 但他曼德拉式的形象就被破坏了 |
[25:15] | After years of imprisonment and torture, | 在受了多年监禁和折磨后 |
[25:17] | he hops into the first young bed? | 他一出来就去寻花问柳? |
[25:18] | Maybe we can settle for cash. | 也许我们应该接受经济补偿把案子结了 |
[25:20] | A few million? | 几百万美元? |
[25:21] | No. We need to get Chumhum to stop these practices in China. | 不 我们必须要查查网停止在中国的这些行为 |
[25:27] | That was the original goal of the suit. | 这是我们接这起案子的初衷 |
[25:29] | Let me talk to him. | 我去和他谈吧 |
[25:31] | He could… speak to his wife? | 他也许能和他妻子聊聊 |
[25:34] | Reunite with her? | 和她破镜重圆吗 |
[25:35] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[25:37] | She’s lying about him being tortured. | 她在他被拷问这件事上说了谎 |
[25:39] | Maybe he can convince her to recant. | 也许他能说服她改变主意 |
[25:42] | Okay. Good. Mm. | 好的 好 |
[25:45] | It’s-It’s nothing to do with this. | 这事和这个不相干 |
[25:49] | You want Chumhum to stop handing over | 你不希望查查网停止 |
[25:50] | dissident names to China? | 向中国政府提供异见人士的名单吗 |
[25:52] | Your wife– you have to get her to recant her testimony. | 你的妻子 你必须说服她改掉证词 |
[25:56] | She’s… angry. | 她只是在生你的气 |
[25:59] | She’s been hurt. | 你伤着她了 |
[26:05] | I… I’ll talk to her. | 我会和她谈的 |
[26:37] | You represented him, right? | 你们做过他的代理 对吗 |
[26:39] | Patric Edelstein? | 帕特里克·艾德斯坦 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:41] | He was suing that movie. | 他之前控告了那部电影 |
[26:43] | I think I saw him today at work. | 我今天上班好像看见他了 |
[26:46] | No, he’s in Burlingame. | 不 他在伯林盖姆 |
[26:48] | See? Oh, no, you’re right, | 看吧 不 你是对的 |
[26:50] | actually. This is his log of public Tweets. | 这是他的微博 |
[26:53] | It says he’s in Chicago till Monday. | 上面说他周一以前会一直在芝加哥 |
[26:56] | He’s cool. | 他很棒 |
[26:57] | He’s, like, the fifth richest guy in the world. | 他是全世界排名第五的大富豪 |
[27:00] | Does he have any business in China? | 他在中国有业务吗 |
[27:02] | His search engine? | 他的搜索引擎业务吗 |
[27:04] | No, I don’t think so. He’s trying, though. See? | 我估计没有 但他想往那边发展 看 |
[27:07] | He just met with the head of Hongzheren. | 他才见了红之人网的老板 |
[27:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:17] | This is about Patric Edelstein. | 这事是为了帕特里克·艾德斯坦 |
[27:19] | Patric Edelstein, the billionaire? | 帕特里克·艾德斯坦 那个亿万富翁 |
[27:22] | The one we represented | 就是上次我们帮他 |
[27:23] | in his case against the movie about his life? | 打电影官司的那个 |
[27:26] | We’re still representing him? | 我们现在仍然是他的代理人吗 |
[27:27] | His Midwestern concerns, yes. | 代理他在美国中西部的权益 没错 |
[27:30] | But this China suit– | 但这次的中国诉讼案 |
[27:31] | we’re doing it for Edelstein? | 我们是为了艾德斯坦而接的吗 |
[27:33] | He wants Chumhum out of China | 他希望查查网撤出中国 |
[27:35] | so he can move in and monopolize it. | 他好进军中国 垄断市场 |
[27:38] | I don’t know. | 这我不知道 |
[27:40] | But you do. | 你知道的 |
[27:43] | It’s a good case, no matter what. | 不管怎么样 这是个正义的案子 |
[27:46] | Shen Yuan was tortured, imprisoned. | 申渊遭受了拷问和监禁 |
[27:48] | Yes, but that’s not why we’re pursuing it. | 对 但这不是我们起诉的原因 |
[27:52] | – Alicia… – I just | – 艾丽西娅 -我只是 |
[27:53] | for one minute wanted to think | 希望能有那么一瞬 让我知道 |
[27:54] | that we were doing the right thing. | 我们做的是正确的事 |
[27:56] | But we are doing the right thing. | 我们做的确实是正确的 |
[27:58] | But for the wrong reason. | 但原因却是错的 |
[27:59] | Who do you know is doing something for the right reason? | 你倒是说说看有谁是出于正确的原因做事的 |
[28:02] | I would love to meet them, | 有这种人的话我倒很想见见他们 |
[28:03] | because my guess is, after five minutes of questioning, | 因为以我的经验来看 不出五分钟的询问 |
[28:05] | we’ll find the wrong reason. | 就能从他们的答案中找出破绽了 |
[28:09] | You believe that? | 你是这么认为的吗 |
[28:13] | I do believe that. | 我确实是这么想的 |
[28:15] | And if you thought about all you’ve learned this last year, | 如果你认真回忆一下去年你的所学到的 |
[28:19] | you’d believe it, too. | 你也会持相同看法的 |
[28:29] | Edelstein moves into China, what does he do? | 艾德斯坦进军中国准备做什么 |
[28:34] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[28:35] | Does he turn over the names of more dissidents? | 他会揭发更多的异见人士吗 |
[28:42] | It’s the law. | 法律就是法律 |
[29:01] | What fresh hell today? | 今天又有什么消息 |
[29:03] | We thought having two more votes would get us over the top, | 我们认为再多拉两张选票就能确保获胜 |
[29:07] | so we approached two of the senior citizens | 所以我们联系到了两位年事已高的同僚 |
[29:09] | who were still on the logs as equity partners. | 他们在记录上仍然是我们的股份合伙人 |
[29:16] | Okay, David. We get it. We get it. | 好了 大卫 我们明白你的意思 |
[29:19] | No, I don’t think you do. | 我想你们不明白 |
[29:20] | You couldn’t have scripted it better. | 写剧本也写不出这么棒的 |
[29:22] | So what happened? Did one of them die? | 那么后来怎么样了 是不是其中一个突然去世了 |
[29:32] | Yesterday. | 就在昨天 |
[29:35] | All you need are jugglers, and we’ll have a Roman farce. | 你们再加个杂耍演员 简直可以演罗马闹剧了 |
[29:38] | No smoking! Go away! | 这里不是吸烟区 走开 |
[29:41] | Anyway, I’m glad Mr. Lee finds this so entertaining. | 不管怎么样 很高兴这事能给李先生带来欢乐 |
[29:44] | That just puts more pressure on you, Julius, | 只不过你的担子更重了 朱利叶斯 |
[29:46] | to turn Fitzpatrick. | 把费茨派崔克拉过来 |
[29:48] | Can you do it? | 你能做到吗 |
[29:49] | All I can do is try. | 我尽力而为 |
[29:50] | Oh, yes, please, do try. | 好吧 你就好好尽力吧 |
[29:53] | So they think they’re tied? | 他们觉得现在跟我平手了? |
[29:54] | Yes. With one of Stern’s gang of three. | 对 算上以前斯特恩三人帮的一个老头 |
[29:58] | The other two died. | 另外俩人已经挂了 |
[30:01] | But your vote puts me over the top? | 但是你的那票能让我柳暗花明? |
[30:04] | Yes. If… | 没错 只要… |
[30:06] | I know. | 我明白 |
[30:08] | Head of litigation. | 诉讼部一把手 |
[30:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[30:15] | You’re our new head of litigation. | 你现在是诉讼部的新主管了 |
[30:18] | Okay. Thank you, ma’am. | 好的 谢谢您 女士 |
[30:20] | Ooh, that sounded good. | 听上去是个好消息嘛 |
[30:22] | Childs had another nanny. | 查尔兹还有一个保姆 |
[30:24] | For his grown kids. | 给他家大孩子雇的 |
[30:26] | A Jamaican nanny. | 一个牙买加保姆 |
[30:27] | A… I thought you said she was Swedish. | 啥…你以前不是说那保姆是瑞典人吗 |
[30:29] | She was, but she had to go back to Sweden to– | 是有个 但她有段时间回瑞典去 |
[30:32] | I don’t know– swim in a fjord or something. | 我不清楚去干什么 可能游泳横穿峡湾之类 |
[30:33] | – That’s Norway. – Thank you. | -挪威才有峡湾 -谢谢啊 |
[30:34] | So Childs needed another nanny | 总之 当时查尔兹需要个新保姆 |
[30:36] | for three months over the summer, | 帮他三个月 直到暑假结束 |
[30:37] | and he hired a Jamaican nanny illegally. | 他就雇了个牙买加非法移民当保姆 |
[30:39] | I’ll have to do polling. | 那我得去做个民意调查 |
[30:40] | Wait. There’s more. | 等等 还没完呢 |
[30:41] | I wanted to seal the deal this time. | 这次我为了保证万无一失 |
[30:43] | So I had someone hint to Childs | 特意找人去提示了一下查尔兹 |
[30:45] | that we were pursuing the illegal nanny’s identity, | 说我们正在追查这个非法保姆的身份 |
[30:47] | and he took the bait, and led us right to her. | 结果他自己上钩 暴露出了那个保姆 |
[30:49] | Childs tried to cover it up. | 查尔兹试图掩盖着一切 |
[30:50] | You’re kidding? | 你说真的? |
[30:52] | No. He tried to pay for the Jamaican nanny to leave the country. | 对 他想花钱让保姆出国避风头 |
[30:54] | – You have it all? – Documented and certified. | -你有证据吗 -证明文件和签证都有 |
[30:57] | – Do the polling. – I’ll do the polling. | -去做民意调查 -这就去 |
[30:59] | Oh, well, this is turning into tit for tat, isn’t it? | 这就针锋相对上了 对吗 |
[31:01] | Yup, and tat’s up by one. | 没错 而且我们领先一招 |
[31:04] | Ah, it was sweet of Shen Yuan and his wife to reunite. | 申渊和他妻子能团聚真是太好了 |
[31:07] | Yes, isn’t it? | 谁说不是呢 |
[31:08] | Maybe we should go into couples therapy. | 或许咱们该试试夫妻疗法 |
[31:10] | Well, I have one more name | 我这里有个新人 |
[31:13] | that I’d like to add to our witness list. | 要加到我们的证人名单里 |
[31:23] | Paul Houghton? | 保罗·豪顿 |
[31:26] | Of the Bush administration? | 当过小布什内阁成员的那位? |
[31:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:29] | I wrote the memo to President George W. Bush, | 我为乔治·W·布什总统写过备忘录 |
[31:31] | since referred to as the Houghton Working Memo. | 后来也叫豪顿工作备忘录 |
[31:34] | It expressed the legal position | 其中恰好有对这种行为法律地位的阐述 |
[31:36] | that certain aggressive interrogation techniques were not torture. | 也就是说 某种特定的强制性审问不算酷刑 |
[31:40] | So what are you saying– Shen Yuan was not tortured? | 你什么意思 申渊没遭受酷刑吗 |
[31:43] | Well, I have no opinion on that. | 我个人对此不予置评 |
[31:45] | I can tell you | 我只能告诉你 |
[31:46] | the opinion of the Bush administration at the time. | 当时布什内阁的官方意见 |
[31:48] | Oh, well, let’s hear about that. | 给我们讲讲吧 |
[31:50] | Shen Yuan was forced to stand in the stress position | 申渊在监禁期间 |
[31:52] | during his captivity. Is this torture? | 曾被强迫以极不正常的姿势站立 这算酷刑吗 |
[31:55] | Well, as long as there was no organ failure | 只要没有脏器损伤 |
[31:57] | or serious impairment of body functions, | 或者身体机能严重受损 |
[31:59] | then, in the opinion of the United States at the time, it was not. | 那么以美利坚合众国当时的立场 不算酷刑 |
[32:02] | Well, Shen Yuan claims he was beaten and slapped. | 申渊还说他被殴打及扇耳光 |
[32:04] | Is that torture? | 这算酷刑吗 |
[32:05] | Again, if there was no organ failure | 还是那句话 如果没有脏器损伤 |
[32:07] | or impairment of body function, | 或者身体机能严重受损 |
[32:09] | then, in the opinion of the United States, it was not. | 那么以美利坚合众国的立场 不算酷刑 |
[32:12] | The United States has since revoked your legal opinions, | 美国政府已经不再承认你的法律意见 |
[32:14] | Mr. Houghton. | 对吗 豪顿先生 |
[32:15] | Yes. January 2009. | 对 从2009年1月开始 |
[32:18] | Oh, wow. That’s too bad. | 那真是太不巧了 |
[32:20] | Because Shen Yuan claims | 因为申渊曾表示 |
[32:21] | that there was no such aggressive questioning after 2008. | 自2008年以后 就没再遭遇过强制问询 |
[32:25] | So, it was the opinion of the United States | 因此 在其遭受审讯的期间 |
[32:27] | that there was no torture at the time in question. | 美国官方的立场是 不算酷刑 |
[32:32] | So, are you up for it? | 你还在琢磨这事? |
[32:34] | Convincing him to lie? | 说服他去说谎? |
[32:36] | There just needs to be the possibility | 只要他2009年1月份之后 |
[32:38] | of torture after January 2009. | 有受酷刑的可能就可以了 |
[32:40] | – That’s all. – This is so bizarre. | -就这样 -这太荒谬了 |
[32:41] | We need him to be tortured during the Obama administration, | 我们需要他在奥巴马执政期间被虐待 |
[32:44] | or we hobble our case? | 否则我们的案子就难以为继? |
[32:46] | And Edelstein’s. | 还有艾德斯坦的 |
[32:53] | Do you want us to put somebody else on it? | 需要我们换个人接手吗 |
[33:00] | No. | 不用 |
[33:10] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[33:12] | I think we’re fine. | 我觉得我们很顺利 |
[33:15] | I always liked this office. | 我一直很喜欢这间办公室 |
[33:21] | Oh, you know, I used to have a dartboard over there. | 你知道 我以前在那儿放了个镖靶 |
[33:25] | Could hit the bull’s-eye from my chair. | 从我的座位能射到靶心 |
[33:28] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[33:30] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[33:34] | I kept a remnant of you. | 我还给你留着点东西呢 |
[33:37] | What’s the game here, Peter? | 你有何贵干啊 彼得 |
[33:43] | It’s over. | 该结束了 |
[33:45] | You’re out of the race. | 你的竞选结束了 |
[33:48] | Really? You have a gun? | 真的吗 你带枪来的? |
[33:49] | Almost as good. | 差不多吧 |
[33:51] | See, Wendy could survive a nanny problem. | 你看 温迪能在保姆门事件中勉强自保 |
[33:54] | She’s likeable and she’s a mother, | 是因为她讨人喜欢 同时是名母亲 |
[33:56] | and she didn’t try to cover it up. | 并且她从没试图掩盖过此事 |
[33:58] | You did. | 你不同 |
[33:59] | People can forgive a lot, | 人们能原谅很多事 |
[34:01] | but they can’t forgive a cover-up. | 但是不可能原谅你的掩盖行为 |
[34:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:05] | You hired a nanny for a summer, | 去年夏天你雇了个保姆 |
[34:07] | you paid her under the table, | 你私下里偷偷雇的 |
[34:08] | and then when you heard that we were on her trail, | 当你听说我们正在追查她 |
[34:10] | you tried to pay her to leave the country. | 你还想花钱让她出国避风头 |
[34:12] | So, what, are you recording this? | 那又怎样 你现在想录我的音吗 |
[34:13] | I don’t have to record it. | 没必要了 |
[34:17] | We recorded the payoff. | 我们录下了你的交易过程 |
[34:20] | Then you know it was three months. | 那你该知道我只雇了她三个月 |
[34:23] | Three months of a nanny taking care of my kids, | 只雇了这保姆三个月 帮我照顾孩子 |
[34:25] | not Wendy’s five years. | 温迪那是雇了五年 |
[34:26] | Yes, but I also seem to recall a candidate at the last debate | 那我该帮你回忆下 是谁在上次电视辩论说 |
[34:29] | who said, “You can’t just say, ‘Oops, my bad.'” | 你不能只说一句”我错了”就完了 |
[34:32] | How do you think that sound bite’s gonna play? | 你觉得这段原音重现怎么样 |
[34:36] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[34:40] | – Yeah. – Not just that. You… | -对 -不仅如此 你… |
[34:43] | you belong in the trophy case of sons of bitches. | 你简直是混蛋奖的金奖得主 |
[34:46] | You think I’m in this job just to beat you, Peter? | 你以为我做这份工作只为了打败你吗 彼得 |
[34:49] | Just to exercise power? | 只为了享受权利? |
[34:51] | I’m in this job to do good. | 我在这里 是想伸张正义 |
[34:54] | What do you think, you’re the only person who wants to do good? | 难道你以为你是唯一想伸张正义的吗 |
[34:58] | Get out of here. Get out of my office. | 给我滚 滚出我的办公室 |
[35:08] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[35:10] | As you can imagine, | 如同各位所想 |
[35:11] | the demands of this job are all-encompassing, | 检察长这一职位对各方面均有很高要求 |
[35:14] | and I’ve always said to myself, | 我也一直对自己说 |
[35:15] | “Family first, job second, campaign third.” | “家庭第一 工作第二 竞选第三” |
[35:19] | And for that reason… | 因为以上原因… |
[35:21] | I am withdrawing my candidacy for this race. | 我决定退出此次竞选 |
[35:27] | Get the candidate. They’ll be calling for comment. | 联系候选人 媒体一会儿就会要求评论 |
[35:32] | Are you gonna tell him who discovered the nanny? | 你要告诉他是谁发现的保姆吗 |
[35:33] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[35:35] | I promised Alicia not to bring the kids into the race. | 我向艾丽西娅保证过 不把孩子牵扯进竞选 |
[35:38] | You didn’t; they jumped in. | 你没有 他们自己主动加入的 |
[35:39] | He’s on. He’s on. | 接通了 |
[35:41] | Sir? | 老板 |
[35:42] | It’s a two-way race. | 现在只有两人竞争了 |
[35:44] | I am leaving this race purely | 我退出选举仅仅是 |
[35:46] | because of the pressures on my family. | 因为这对我的家庭造成了压力 |
[35:47] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[35:49] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 天呐 |
[35:56] | You kids want | 你们想要点 |
[35:58] | some corn bread? | 玉米面包吗 |
[35:59] | Oh, not now, Jackie. We’re okay. | 现在不用 杰姬 我们什么都不用 |
[36:07] | So… he recovered his memory | 那么 他恢复了 |
[36:11] | about being waterboarded in February of 2009. | 2009年2月遭受水刑的记忆了 |
[36:14] | Yes, all the pain and suffering | 是的 所有的痛苦遭遇 |
[36:17] | kept him from memorizing fully, until now. | 使他一直不能完全记起 直到如今 |
[36:20] | Well, I guess our friend, Shen Yuan, | 那我猜咱们的朋友申渊 |
[36:22] | caught on to America pretty quickly. | 适应美国很迅速嘛 |
[36:24] | You’re a good teacher. | 你教得好 |
[36:26] | $30 million, and you stop handing over | 三千万美元 还要你停止提交 |
[36:29] | dissident names. | 异见人士的名字 |
[36:34] | I hate Chicago. | 我痛恨芝加哥 |
[36:36] | It’s a mean place. | 这是个鄙俗的地方 |
[36:38] | Unlike Silicon Valley? | 硅谷不这样? |
[36:39] | Mm, all this… | 所有这些 |
[36:41] | architecture. | 建筑风格 |
[36:44] | We know the future, at least. | 我们至少知道未来 |
[36:46] | We know boundaries are disappearing. | 未来国界消亡 |
[36:48] | China, North Korea, they’re all just concepts. | 中国 北朝鲜 都只不过是些概念 |
[36:52] | Concepts holding us back. | 拖我们后腿的概念 |
[36:54] | From what? | 拖哪方面的后腿了 |
[36:55] | From a free flow of power and information. | 拖了信息和权力自由的后腿 |
[36:58] | That is the future. | 这就是未来 |
[37:00] | See, you guys, you’re all | 明白不 你们这些人 |
[37:02] | just fighting over things. | 还在争这些东西 |
[37:03] | You’ve got a bag of pennies | 别人都在刷卡了 |
[37:05] | when everyone else is using credit cards. | 你们还在用一袋子硬币付钱 |
[37:07] | Things are dead. | 这些东西早已毫无生气 |
[37:09] | Things are… uncool. | 一点也不酷 |
[37:17] | No money… | 一个子儿也不赔 |
[37:19] | and we’ll agree to stop handing names to China. | 我们同意停止提交名单给中国 |
[37:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[37:26] | Oh, you showed us the error of our ways. | 你指出了我们行事中的错误 |
[37:30] | You’re getting out of China? | 你们要退出中国 |
[37:32] | We’re considering it. | 我们在考虑这么做 |
[37:34] | It’s too much of a hassle, too protectionist. | 中国市场竞争激烈 还有贸易保护主义 |
[37:38] | So, are we agreed? | 那么 我们达成一致了吗 |
[37:44] | Good. Then we… | 很好 那么我们 |
[37:46] | are out of here. | 就走了 |
[37:56] | Here we go. | 我们该开始了 |
[38:01] | In ten minutes, | 十分钟后 |
[38:02] | either Bond will run this firm, or we will. | 掌管公司的不是邦德就是我们 |
[38:11] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[38:37] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[38:40] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这儿 |
[38:43] | – What do you mean? -I think we should talk. | -什么意思 -我认为我们应该谈谈 |
[38:46] | They’re undervaluing you. | 他们低估了你的价值 |
[38:48] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[38:51] | I’m not interested. | 我没有兴趣 |
[38:56] | I’m persistent. | 我坚持 |
[39:06] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[39:08] | Well, here we are again. | 我们又一次相聚在这里 |
[39:10] | On behalf of the name partners, | 我想代表冠名合伙人 |
[39:13] | I would like to thank everybody for making the time, | 感谢各位抽出时间 |
[39:16] | and I would like to introduce a new face, | 我也借此机会介绍一位新面孔 |
[39:18] | Mr. Howard Lyman. | 霍华德·莱曼先生 |
[39:20] | -Here. -One of the first partners in this business, | -我是 -是这家公司最早的合伙人之一 |
[39:23] | he thought he would return to the fold, | 他愿意回到我们这个团体中 |
[39:26] | and we welcome you with open arms. | 我们以张开的双臂欢迎他 |
[39:30] | Now, at this point, I must express | 现在 此刻 我必须表明 |
[39:32] | some bafflement at the cause for this meeting. | 我们召开本次会议是为了扫除一些障碍 |
[39:35] | I think you had some business, Derrick. | 我认为你有些事要说 德里克 |
[39:39] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[39:42] | Now, we’ve had some troubling reports of you… | 我们一直在收到一些关于你的投诉报告 |
[39:45] | trying to steal clients and partners, Diane, | 你试图带走客户和合伙人 戴安 |
[39:48] | and start your own firm. Now, the thing | 你要自立门户 有一样东西 |
[39:51] | we need to value more than anything at this firm is cohesion, | 我们需要比任何东西都珍视 那就是凝聚力 |
[39:54] | and that is the only reason… | 正因为这样 我要… |
[39:56] | What crap! Just vote. | 废话什么呀 就投票吧 |
[39:58] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[40:00] | I’d like to call a vote of all the equity partners | 我提起一项所有股权合伙人的投票 |
[40:02] | to censure and dismiss Diane Lockhart | 来谴责和解聘冠名合伙人 |
[40:04] | as an equity partner. | 戴安·洛克哈特 |
[40:07] | Would you like me to hand over the gavel for this vote? | 我要不要把小锤给你来主持这次投票 |
[40:09] | No. Keep it. | 不 你留着吧 |
[40:12] | Do we have a second? | 有支持提案的吗 |
[40:13] | Second. -Second. | -支持 -支持 |
[40:14] | Any debate? | 有辩解的吗 |
[40:15] | Just call the question. Come on. | 就赶紧提出来吧 说吧 |
[40:17] | By a show of hands, | 我们通过举手表决 |
[40:19] | who agrees to censure and dismiss me? | 谁同意谴责并解聘我 |
[40:36] | 19 20 19, 20… | |
[40:38] | The motion falls short. | 不够多数 动议不通过 |
[40:40] | You had me fire my head of litigation and put you in. | 你让我炒了原来的诉讼部主管 让你上位 |
[40:43] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[40:45] | Why? | 为什么这么对我 |
[40:45] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[40:47] | Are there any other motions? | 还有别的动议吗 |
[40:53] | I move that we get rid of Bond | 我提出我们甩掉邦德 |
[40:55] | and I get his office for my second secretary. | 我要他的办公室给我的第二秘书用 |
[40:59] | Are there any seconds? | 有支持的吗 |
[41:00] | Second it. | 支持 |
[41:01] | By a show of hands, | 举手表决 |
[41:03] | all those in favor? | 支持的举手 |
[41:04] | This when I vote? | 这个我要投票了是吗 |
[41:14] | You stupid son of a bitch. | 你个大傻逼 |
[41:16] | Yep. | 正是老子我 |
[41:17] | 21, 22, 23– the motion passes. | 21 22 23 动议通过 |
[41:21] | Derrick Bond has been removed as name partner. | 冠名合伙人里克·邦德被开除了 |
[41:25] | And I get his office. | 我要他的办公室 |
[41:55] | Good plan. | 想得好 |
[41:56] | Nice execution. | 干得妙 |
[42:14] | We’re the perfect couple. | 我们是完美的一对 |
[42:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:18] | Everything but the sex. | 就差上床了 |
[42:24] | As you can imagine, | 正如你们能想象到的 |
[42:26] | the demands of this job are all-encompassing. | 这项工作的要求包罗万象 |
[42:28] | But I’ve always said to myself | 但是我一直都告诫我自己 |
[42:30] | family first, job second… | 家庭第一 工作第二 |
[42:32] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[42:34] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[42:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:40] | – Something wrong? – No. | -出什么事了吗 -没有 |
[42:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:51] | You did it. | 干得好 |
[42:54] | …gossip is inevitable, | 流言蜚语无可避免 |
[42:56] | but I want my supporters to know | 但我希望我的支持者们知道 |
[42:58] | that I am leaving this race purely | 我退出竞选 |
[43:00] | because of the pressures on my family. Thank you. | 仅仅是因为对我的家庭造成压力 谢谢 |
[43:04] | Mr. Childs, | 查尔兹先生 |
[43:05] | do you blame Peter Florrick for this? | 彼得·福瑞克和此事有关吗 |