时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Wait minute. I want to confirm this before we can report it. | 等等 我想在做出报道之前再次确认 |
[00:04] | Okay, WBBM can now project that | 好的 CBS芝加哥新闻台现在播报 |
[00:07] | Peter Florrick is the next State’s Attorney of Cook County. | 彼得·福瑞克当选为库克郡下一任州检察官 |
[00:15] | It’s always best to know the truth, | 知道真相总是好的 |
[00:17] | no matter how much it hurts. | 不管这真相有多伤人 |
[00:18] | Do you believe that? | 你觉得呢 |
[00:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:21] | It was a rumor your husband | 有一个谣言 |
[00:22] | slept with one of his coworkers two years ago. | 说你丈夫两年前和他某个同事有染 |
[00:25] | There was no one in the department with that name. | 他们部门里并没有人叫那个名字 |
[00:30] | Leela. | 利拉 |
[00:35] | But she doesn’t exit. | 但这个人并不存在 |
[00:37] | Unless you’ve heard of her. | 除非你听说过她 |
[00:38] | Have you heard of her? Leela? | 你听说过这人吗 利拉 |
[00:40] | Let me introduce you to Cook County’s | 让我来为大家介绍 |
[00:41] | new State’s Attorney, Peter Florrick! | 库克县新任州检察官 彼得·福瑞克 |
[01:51] | Thanks for coming out so late. | 谢谢你们这么晚还肯过来 |
[01:53] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[02:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:05] | Real estate is a 24-hour a day job. | 地产经纪提供24小时的服务 |
[02:11] | Congratulations, Mrs. State’s Attorney. | 祝贺你 州检察官夫人 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:18] | So this is available now? | 这房子现在可以搬进来吗 |
[02:20] | It is. Two bedrooms, two bath. | 是的 两卧两卫 |
[02:22] | Furnished. $2,800 a month. | 带家俱 租金每月2800美元 |
[02:24] | But to be honest, if you gave me some time | 但是 老实说 如果你再给我点时间 |
[02:26] | I could probably get that down. | 我应该还能帮你压点价 |
[02:28] | No. | 不用了 |
[02:30] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 价钱合适 谢谢 |
[02:33] | It has a view. | 这房子视野开阔 |
[02:35] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[02:36] | it’s right around the corner from the courthouse. | 它就在法院的拐角处 |
[02:39] | Do you have the lease? | 你带了租约吗 |
[02:41] | Wow. When you decide, you really decide. | 哇 你还真是认准了这房子呢 |
[02:44] | Ten minutes ago, I received | 10分钟前 我接到了 |
[02:45] | a very gracious concession call from Wendy Scott-Carr. | 温迪·斯科特-卡尔不失风度的败选电话 |
[02:50] | That was Peter Florrick speaking | 以上是彼得·福瑞克 |
[02:51] | to his supporters a few minutes ago. | 数分钟前对他支持者发表的演讲 |
[02:53] | And now I’ve got his mother, Mrs. Jackie Florrick. | 现在我们连线他的母亲 杰姬·福瑞克夫人 |
[02:56] | Well, you must be a very proud mother tonight. | 您今夜一定是位非常自豪的母亲 |
[02:58] | Oh, Rob, you can’t… | 罗柏 你可别… |
[03:11] | Hey, babe, where are you? | 喂 宝贝 你在哪儿 |
[03:14] | I found a place. | 我找到了一个地方 |
[03:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:17] | – Like a house? – An apartment. | -一栋房子吗 -一套公寓 |
[03:19] | Come look. | 来看看 |
[03:21] | What…? You there now? | 什么 你现在在那里? |
[03:23] | Yes. The kids are staying with Jackie tonight. | 是的 孩子们今晚和杰姬在一起 |
[03:27] | Okay. Well, look, can you give me about an hour? | 好吧 再给我一个小时行吗 |
[03:30] | Things are starting to wind down here. | 这里马上就要结束了 |
[03:31] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[03:33] | 1601 North State, Apartment 908. | 州府北街1601号 908公寓 |
[03:36] | Okay, see you there. | 好的 到那儿碰面 |
[03:54] | 港湾医院致玛洛利·加内特小姐 我们非常遗憾地通知您… | |
[04:21] | You are so funny. | 你太可爱了 |
[04:26] | You got it already? | 你已经租下来了吗 |
[04:30] | Is it big enough? | 这里够大吗 |
[04:35] | This is your apartment, Peter. | 这是你的住所 彼得 |
[04:39] | I’ve moved all your things here. | 我把你的东西都搬过来了 |
[04:42] | – What? – You’ll have to use your cell phone for a while | -什么 -在通上电话之前 |
[04:44] | until they can get the phones connected, | 你得用一阵子手机 |
[04:46] | and I’ve paid your first three months rent. | 我已经帮你预付了前三个月租金 |
[04:52] | I don’t get this. | 我不明白 |
[04:54] | You slept with Kalinda. | 你和凯琳达上过床 |
[05:01] | – Look… – No, don’t… | -听着 -不 别说 |
[05:03] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[05:06] | This makes it easier. | 这样做大家都轻松点 |
[05:08] | So please just take your keys. | 请把你的钥匙拿去 |
[05:10] | Alicia, I need you. | 艾丽西娅 我需要你 |
[05:11] | You slept with my best friend. | 你和我最好的朋友睡过觉 |
[05:13] | It was before she was your best friend. | 那是在她成为你好朋友以前发生的 |
[05:15] | – Oh, God. – Look, I’m not trying to make excuses, | -天哪 -听着 我不是在找借口 |
[05:18] | but you know I’ve changed. | 但是你知道我已经变了 |
[05:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:23] | Look, what can I do to make this better. | 听着 我能做些什么来补偿 |
[05:26] | Nothing. | 什么都不行 |
[06:23] | *I thought I was a victim* | *我想我是个受害者* |
[06:25] | *That people hated me* | *人们都仇恨我* |
[06:28] | *I never had a homeland* | *我是无根的浮萍* |
[06:30] | *I had no safety Huh, yah* | *我缺少安全感* |
[06:35] | *Let it go, let it go* | *放手吧 放手吧* |
[06:38] | *Turn on the light, y’all * | *把灯打开* |
[06:43] | *I love the beast, y’all * | *我热爱这野兽* |
[06:46] | *Let it go, let it go* | *放手吧 放手吧* |
[06:49] | *Turn on the light, y’all* | *把灯打开* |
[06:51] | *Then take your pills* | *冷静一下* |
[06:54] | *I love the beast, y’all* | *我热爱这野兽* |
[06:56] | Excuse me, Your Honor, do I really have to say? | 请原谅 法官大人 一定要我说出来吗 |
[06:59] | You do if you want me to rule, Miss Nyholm. | 要我裁决的话你就得说出来 尼霍姆小姐 |
[07:00] | Lockhart&Gardner has gotten in the nasty little habit | 洛克哈特&加德纳律所已经养成了 |
[07:03] | of pushing legal agenda through emergency injunction. | 通过紧急命令来打破法定程序的坏习惯 |
[07:06] | You can’t decide something that hasn’t happened, Your Honor. | 你无法对还未发生的事做出裁决 法官大人 |
[07:08] | And, as my opposing counsel well knows, | 此外 对方律师也很清楚 |
[07:11] | there is no liver available yet, so there is nothing to enjoin… | 现在还没有合适的肝源 所以没什么可禁止 |
[07:14] | Yes, but as Miss Nyholm well knows, | 是的 但是尼霍姆小姐也很清楚 |
[07:16] | when the donor’s liver does become available… | 当捐献者的肝源可适配时 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t finished yet. | 对不起 我还没讲完 |
[07:19] | …there will only be a 12-hour window of viability | 摘除的器官只能在12个小时内移植 |
[07:21] | and that is what Miss Nyholm is counting on. | 尼霍姆小姐就指望这个呢 |
[07:23] | You have no idea what I’m counting on. | 你根本不知道我指望什么 |
[07:24] | She is counting on that liver | 她指望着那个肝脏 |
[07:25] | being transplanted into another patient. | 被移植到另一位病人体内 |
[07:28] | And at that point, there truly will be nothing to enjoin. | 到那时禁止就真的没什么可禁止的了 |
[07:30] | Okay. Can I have my turn now? | 好了 轮到我说话了吗 |
[07:31] | Yes, Your Honor. | 当然 法官大人 |
[07:33] | I wish Mrs. Florrick didn’t think | 我希望福瑞克太太不要以为 |
[07:34] | she was arguing before the Supreme Court. | 她正在最高法院面前辩论 |
[07:36] | And I wish Miss Nyholm did. | 我倒希望尼霍姆小姐这么想 |
[07:38] | Miss Nyholm, this 12-hour window of viability | 尼霍姆小姐 12个小时的可移植时间 |
[07:40] | offers insufficient time for an emergency injunction, | 不足以施行紧急禁止 |
[07:43] | so your objection is overruled. | 所以你的反对无效 |
[07:45] | Continue. | 请继续 |
[07:48] | So, Marjorie, | 那么 玛洛利 |
[07:49] | when did your liver start to fail? | 你从什么时候开始肝脏衰竭 |
[07:51] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[07:52] | And what happened a week ago? | 一周前发生了什么事 |
[07:54] | There was a match for my liver. | 找到了和我适配的肝源 |
[07:57] | A young man had been in a motorcycle accident | 一个年轻人驾摩托车出了事故 |
[07:59] | and was brain dead. | 被宣布脑死亡 |
[08:02] | My name was at the top of the ORSN list. | 我的名字在移植序列表上排第一 |
[08:05] | I know I sound like an expert on this stuff, | 我知道我听起来有点久病成医 |
[08:07] | but you get informed really fast when you’re this sick. | 但是当你病到这个程度时会很快得到有关信息 |
[08:12] | So you were told | 所以你被告知 |
[08:13] | that this donor’s liver was intended for you? | 这位捐献者的肝脏准备移植给你 |
[08:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:16] | You can’t believe how happy we were. | 你们想象不出我们有多开心 |
[08:19] | My s… son… oh… | 我儿子 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:25] | He’s five. | 他五岁了 |
[08:28] | I haven’t told him that there’s a… a problem yet. | 我还没告诉他这事出了点问题 |
[08:32] | What is that problem? | 出了什么问题 |
[08:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:35] | All I know is, my name was removed | 我只知道 我的名字 |
[08:37] | from the ORSN list. | 从移植序列表里被删掉了 |
[08:43] | And what has the doctor told you will happen next? | 那么医生告诉你接下来你会怎么样 |
[08:47] | Well… without this liver, | 没有这个肝脏 |
[08:50] | they say I have… | 他们说我还能… |
[08:52] | three weeks. | 活三周 |
[08:55] | – We need to know how long the donor has. – Got it. | -我们得搞清楚捐献者还能活多久 -明白 |
[08:59] | How’s Alicia doing? | 艾丽西娅进行得怎么样 |
[09:00] | She’s got Patti on her heels. | 她击中帕蒂的命门了 |
[09:13] | The motorcycle accident severed his brain stem. | 摩托车事故使得他的脑干被切断 |
[09:16] | – Is he in pain? – No, he’s not. | -他还能感觉到痛吗 -不 他不能 |
[09:19] | It’s just that there are people at this hospital | 只是这间医院的病人们 |
[09:21] | who could benefit… from this terrible tragedy. | 能从这件悲惨的事故中获益 |
[09:25] | We know, Doctor? | 我们明白 医生 |
[09:26] | But we need to wait. | 但是我们必须要等 |
[09:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[09:29] | My other son– We’re sending for him. | 我另一个儿子 我们正通知他赶回来 |
[09:32] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:33] | You know, if you need anything… | 如果你有什么需要 |
[09:36] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[09:37] | Hey, guys, all that stuff’s coming in here. | 伙计们 把所有的东西搬到这儿来 |
[09:39] | What’s going on over there? | 那边在干什么 |
[09:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:43] | We’re making space. | 我们在腾地方 |
[09:45] | They won’t allow their son to be unplugged | 在他兄弟从阿富汗赶回来看他之前 |
[09:47] | until his brother comes from Afghanistan to see him. | 他父母不让给他摘除生命维持设备 |
[09:51] | I know I sound like a ghoul even asking this, but how long? | 我知道这么问很残忍 但是得等多久 |
[09:55] | They’re putting him on a transport tomorrow. | 他们让他明天启程 |
[09:58] | They think three days. | 预计要三天 |
[09:59] | Objection! | 反对 |
[10:00] | Asked and answered. | 重复问题 |
[10:02] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[10:02] | Well, let me see if I ask this to Mrs. Florrick’s satisfaction. | 那我看问这个福瑞克夫人是否就满意了 |
[10:05] | What did your specialist, Dr. Lawton, | 你的主治医生洛顿大夫 |
[10:07] | tell you exactly was the reason | 是如何向你解释 |
[10:10] | why you were removed from the liver contention? | 将你从移植序列表上除名的原因 |
[10:12] | He said my liver failure was so far advanced | 他说我的肝脏衰竭已到晚期 |
[10:14] | that a new liver would only be counterproductive. | 换个新肝脏只会起反效果 |
[10:17] | And you might only live another six months with the liver? | 而且你就算换了新肝脏也只能再活六个月是吧 |
[10:20] | Yes, but he wasn’t sure. | 是的 但他并不确定 |
[10:21] | I understand that. | 这我明白 |
[10:23] | And I’m sorry to ask you this, Marjorie. | 很抱歉我得问你这个 玛洛利 |
[10:26] | There are only so many viable livers available for transplant. | 可供移植的肝脏数量有限 |
[10:30] | Wouldn’t it be better to see it transplanted into someone | 将它移植给存活几率更大的人 |
[10:33] | who has a better chance of survival? | 是不是更好呢 |
[10:36] | I spent some time in a hospital over the last two years, | 在过去的两年中我在医院待了不少时间 |
[10:41] | and I know doctors speak of | 我分得清医生所说的 |
[10:43] | objective and subjective medical criteria. | 主观医学标准与客观医学标准 |
[10:47] | Dr. Lawton’s opinion was subjective medical criteria. | 洛顿大夫的观点就属于主观医学标准 |
[10:51] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没别的问题了 法官大人 |
[10:54] | We ask that we take a recess for the afternoon. | 我们要求下午休庭 |
[10:57] | Objection. Again, Your Honor, delaying tactics. | 反对 大官大人 又是拖延战术 |
[10:59] | One of Mrs. Florrick’s key witnesses, | 福瑞克夫人的一位关键证人 |
[11:01] | Mr. Haynes from hospital administration, | 医院管理层的海因斯先生 |
[11:03] | has been called away on an emergency. | 去出急诊了 |
[11:04] | He’s not available. | 他来不了 |
[11:05] | Your Honor, this is a shell game. | 法官大人 这是骗局 |
[11:07] | We’ll break for lunch. | 休息去吃午饭 |
[11:08] | Miss Nyholm, you have two hours | 尼霍姆小姐 给你两个小时 |
[11:09] | to produce this witness or show cause. | 去准备好这个证人或正当的理由 |
[11:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[11:16] | No. You’re not like before. | 不 你跟以前的律师不同 |
[11:19] | You’re fighting for me. | 你真的在为我抗争 |
[11:23] | Change of plan. I want you | 计划有变 我想让你来 |
[11:25] | to take the questioning of the hospital administrator. | 负责诘问医院管理人 |
[11:27] | I think you’re getting under Patti’s skin, so keep it up. | 你快让帕蒂招架不住了 加油 |
[11:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:44] | Phone your boyfriend. | 给你男友打个电话 |
[11:45] | Tell him I need to ask him something. | 就说我有事要问他 |
[11:46] | My boyfriend? | 我男友 |
[11:47] | Will Gardner. Tell him I want to see him | 威尔·加德纳 告诉他我30分钟内要见他 |
[11:49] | in 30 minutes or I’m on to the next. | 不然我就找别家 |
[11:55] | What? | 什么事 |
[11:56] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[11:57] | And you. | 我也是 |
[11:58] | You’ve been working out. | 你一直在健身啊 |
[12:01] | – How’s the kid? – Good, thanks. | -孩子怎么样 -很好 谢谢 |
[12:03] | I’ve been fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[12:05] | You’ve been fired? | 你被解雇了吗 |
[12:06] | – By whom? – My firm. My law firm. | -被谁解雇 -我的公司 我的律所 |
[12:09] | The law firm I spilled blood for. | 我为之抛头颅洒热血的律所 |
[12:11] | They fired me just this afternoon. | 今天下午刚炒了我 |
[12:13] | A senior partner informed me. | 一个高级合伙人通知我的 |
[12:16] | And are you looking for a new job? | 那你要找新工作吗 |
[12:19] | I’m looking to sue. | 我要向他们索赔 |
[12:21] | $8.6 million. | 860万美元 |
[12:23] | They fired me because I’m pregnant. | 他们解雇我的原因是我怀孕了 |
[12:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:27] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[12:28] | I am. It happens. | 没错 很正常啊 |
[12:31] | Are you thinking of populating a small island? | 你打算繁殖出一个小岛的人口来吗 |
[12:33] | You have five minutes, | 给你五分钟考虑 |
[12:34] | then I go to Quinn & Holland. | 否则我就去找奎亨律所 |
[12:36] | I think they’re still in the building. | 他们应该还在这栋楼里 |
[12:38] | So you go from fighting with us in the morning | 你上午还在跟我们针锋相对 |
[12:41] | to hiring us in the afternoon? | 下午一转身就来雇我们吗 |
[12:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:44] | Why do you find that so confusing, Mrs. Florrick? | 你干嘛那么大惑不解的 福瑞克夫人 |
[12:47] | Will doesn’t find that confusing, do you? | 威尔都没觉得呢 是吧 |
[12:49] | You’re using our suit, our donor suit | 你是要利用我们的器官捐赠案 |
[12:51] | to get your firm to pay up? | 来报复你的律所吧 |
[12:53] | That is so adorably calculated. | 这么算计真是可爱 |
[12:56] | Maybe I just think you’re good lawyers. | 也许只因我觉得你们是不错的律师 |
[12:59] | You have four minutes. | 你还有四分钟 |
[13:00] | How did it go today? | 今天进行的怎么样 |
[13:01] | Judge Parks likes us. | 帕克斯法官喜欢我们 |
[13:03] | We have three days until the liver’s available. | 在肝脏可供移植前我们有三天时间 |
[13:05] | Yes, but you don’t know what my firm has coming down the pike. | 是的 但你不知道我的律所还会使出什么招 |
[13:08] | Which you can’t tell us or you will get disbarred. | 你却不能告诉我们 否则会被吊销执照 |
[13:10] | True, but I’m human… | 没错 但我也是个人 |
[13:13] | and pregnant. | 而且还怀孕了 |
[13:15] | And who knows what a pregnant woman in my state might say. | 说不定我这种状况下的孕妇会口无遮拦 |
[13:18] | Give me a taste. | 给我点甜头 |
[13:19] | We know you’re using this | 我们知道你们想将这件 |
[13:21] | donor suit as a stalking horse | 器官捐赠案作为敲门砖 |
[13:23] | for a multimillion dollar malpractice | 来打开标的额数千万的 |
[13:25] | class action against Harbor Hospital. | 港湾医院医疗失职集体诉讼之门 |
[13:30] | The hospital administrator– he’s not out on an emergency. | 那个医院管理人不是去出急诊了 |
[13:35] | You wanted to question him, didn’t you, Mrs. Florrick? | 你本来要诘问他的是吧 福瑞克夫人 |
[13:40] | You have three minutes. | 你还有三分钟 |
[13:41] | Do you want my case or not? | 你到底接不接我的案子 |
[13:45] | They didn’t really fire you because you were pregnant. | 他们并非真的因怀孕而解雇你 |
[13:47] | Of course they did. | 那当然是真的 |
[13:50] | But it makes a good story anyway. | 但不管怎样 这都是个好借口 |
[13:58] | Then let’s sue. | 那就告他们吧 |
[14:21] | Hello, Alicia. | 你好 艾丽西娅 |
[14:24] | Hello, Jackie. | 你好 杰姬 |
[14:25] | May I sit? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[14:26] | You may. | 请坐 |
[14:27] | But in 15 minutes I have to be in court. | 但是还有十五分钟我就得去法庭了 |
[14:33] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[14:36] | You’re in my office, Jackie. | 你都到我办公室来了 杰姬 |
[14:37] | You’ve come here for a specific reason. | 你来这里一定是有具体的原因 |
[14:39] | I won’t be put in a position of guessing. | 就别让我猜了 |
[14:42] | You broke up with my son. | 你跟我儿子分手了 |
[14:44] | I dropped your children off, | 我送孩子们回去 |
[14:46] | and found Peter not there. | 发现彼得不在家 |
[14:47] | He was in an apartment you moved him into. | 在你让他搬的那个公寓里 |
[14:50] | – Yes. – So you waited until he was elected, | -是的 -你是故意等到他当选了 |
[14:52] | then you made your move. | 才采取行动 |
[14:54] | What move do you imagine that might be, Jackie? | 你觉得会是什么行动 杰姬 |
[14:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:59] | I am not in your head. | 我不是你肚里的虫 |
[15:01] | Your children were looking for their father. | 你的孩子在找他们的父亲 |
[15:04] | My children are in school, | 我的孩子在学校里 |
[15:05] | and I intend to see them afterwards | 而且我打算稍后去见他们 |
[15:07] | and explain this to them. | 并向他们解释这件事 |
[15:08] | And poison them with your bias? | 用你的偏见毒害他们吗 |
[15:10] | Be cordial here, Jackie, or I will ask you to leave. | 客气点 杰姬 不然我就请你离开了 |
[15:14] | You and I have had our differences, Alicia, | 我俩虽然意见不合 艾丽西娅 |
[15:18] | but I’ve come to respect you, | 但我一直尊重你 |
[15:19] | and-and admire aspects of you. | 并在某些方面很欣赏你 |
[15:23] | But my son is hurting, | 但我儿子受到了伤害 |
[15:25] | and I… I cannot see him… hurt | 我不能看他伤心 |
[15:27] | on the day he should be happiest, | 这本该是他最快乐的一天 |
[15:31] | I have never seen him so destroyed. | 我从没见他这么崩溃过 |
[15:33] | This is a private matter, Jackie. | 这是我跟他之间的事 杰姬 |
[15:35] | It is not for you to get involved. | 你不该牵扯进来 |
[15:37] | I’ve watched Zach and Grace for two years now. | 我照看扎克和格蕾丝已经两年了 |
[15:39] | And I thank you, | 我也很谢谢你 |
[15:41] | but I don’t need your help anymore. | 但现在不再需要你的帮助了 |
[15:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:44] | My children are grown. | 我的孩子们已经长大了 |
[15:46] | They don’t need your help. But thank you. | 他们不再需要你照顾 但是谢谢你 |
[15:48] | And I’m glad you got time to spend together. | 我也很高兴你们在一起共度那么多时光 |
[15:50] | How can you talk this way? | 你怎么能这样说话 |
[15:52] | Because I am this way. | 因为我就是这样的 |
[15:54] | Your son has made me this way. | 你儿子把我逼成这样的 |
[15:57] | My son loves you. | 我的儿子爱着你 |
[16:06] | You will see your grandchildren, Jackie. | 你能见到你的孙子孙女 杰姬 |
[16:08] | Don’t worry, I will make that happen. | 不用担心 我会做到 |
[16:10] | And again I thank you. | 再次谢谢你 |
[16:13] | You were a lifesaver when I needed a lifesaver, | 在我最需要的时候帮了我大忙 |
[16:16] | but that’s over now. | 但现在都结束了 |
[16:18] | And I have to get to court. | 我得去法庭了 |
[16:21] | Damn you to hell. | 去死吧你 |
[16:28] | Your Honor, this is not about one liver. | 法官大人 这不是关于一个肝脏 |
[16:30] | This is about their class action. | 而是关于他们的集体诉讼 |
[16:31] | Mr. Roda, stop. I don’t care. | 洛达先生 别说了 我不关心这个 |
[16:33] | I still have to adjudicate the case in front of me. | 我必须裁决眼前的这个案子 |
[16:36] | Ms. Lockhart. | 洛克哈特女士 |
[16:37] | It is our understanding the hospital administrator, | 我们知道的是 医院负责人 |
[16:39] | Mr. Haynes, was not called away on an emergency call. | 海因斯先生并不是因急诊被叫走的 |
[16:43] | Instead, he is staying at his vacation home in Michigan. | 他现在正待在他位于密歇根的度假屋里 |
[16:47] | We ask that Your Honor compel his presence in court | 我们请求法官大人强制他出庭 |
[16:49] | or censure opposing counsel for their deception. | 或谴责对方律师的欺骗行为 |
[16:58] | Mr. Roda? | 洛达先生 |
[17:00] | I… Your Honor, we have no knowledge of this alleged location. | 法官大人 我们并不知道他的所在 |
[17:04] | Well, then, let me get you their phone and address. | 那么我来给你们电话号码和地址 |
[17:10] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[17:11] | we ask that you disqualify Lockhart/Gardner | 我们请求你解除洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |
[17:13] | as counsel for the plaintiff. | 为原告辩护的资格 |
[17:14] | It’s come to our attention that our retired first chair, | 我们意识到我方已被辞退的首席律师 |
[17:17] | Miss Nyholm, has hired Diane Lockhart | 尼霍姆女士 雇佣了戴安·洛克哈特 |
[17:18] | as a counsel in a suit against us. | 作为律师来起诉我们 |
[17:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:22] | Well, what happened there? | 发生了什么事 |
[17:25] | Our firm found it necessary to relieve Miss Nyholm of her position, | 我公司认为有必要解除尼霍姆女士的职务 |
[17:28] | and she has since hired their firm | 于是她雇佣了他们公司 |
[17:30] | to sue us for damages. | 来起诉我们 想要赔偿 |
[17:31] | Miss Nyholm, is this true? | 尼霍姆女士 是这样吗 |
[17:32] | Oh, yeah. It’s really quite dramatic. | 是的 这太戏剧化了 |
[17:36] | I’m sure you can understand, Your Honor, | 我相信你能理解 法官大人 |
[17:37] | Miss Nyholm knows our stratagems | 尼霍姆女士知道我们的策略 |
[17:39] | and all the specifics of our defense. | 以及我们辩护的所有细节 |
[17:40] | Mr. Roda, | 洛达先生 |
[17:41] | I can’t tell Miss Nyholm which firm she can hire. | 我不能指挥尼霍姆女士选哪家公司 |
[17:43] | Yes, but you can insist on a strict division | 是的 但是你可以在尼霍姆女士的案子 |
[17:45] | between Miss Nyholm’s case and this one. | 和本案之间要求严格分离 |
[17:47] | That’s correct. | 这没错 |
[17:48] | Miss Nyholm, do you understand that there | 尼霍姆女士 你明白 |
[17:50] | must be a strict division between these two cases? | 两个案子之间必须有严格分离吗 |
[17:53] | I do. | 我明白 |
[17:55] | Your Honor, Miss Nyholm just grinned | 法官大人 尼霍姆女士 |
[17:57] | and winked at us when you said that. | 听你问话的时候挤眉弄眼的 |
[17:58] | I did not. I don’t wink. | 我没有 我从不挤眉弄眼 |
[17:59] | Miss Nyholm, without grinning, | 尼霍姆女士 别挤眉 |
[18:02] | do you promise to keep these two cases separate? | 你保证保持这两个案子的分离吗 |
[18:04] | I do, Your Honor. | 我保证 法官大人 |
[18:05] | This is so unprofessional. | 这可太不地道了 |
[18:07] | Please talk to my lawyer. | 请对我的律师讲 |
[18:08] | Mr. Andrews, hello. I’m Will Gardner, | 安德鲁斯先生 你好 我是威尔·加德纳 |
[18:10] | Miss Nyholm’s attorney. It’s nice to meet you. | 尼霍姆女士的律师 很高兴见到你 |
[18:12] | Do you have a moment? | 你现在有时间吗 |
[18:13] | If Patti looks at her partnership agreement, | 如果帕蒂看看她的合伙人协议 |
[18:14] | she’ll see grievances must proceed through | 就会看到申诉首先必须经过 |
[18:16] | automatic arbitration first. | 自动的合同解释仲裁 |
[18:17] | Yes, and we’re ready; | 是的 我们准备好了 |
[18:18] | we have an arbiter on call. | 我们随时可以接受仲裁 |
[18:19] | Well, unfortunately, my schedule won’t clear up for a few weeks. | 不幸的是 我接下来的几个周都没空 |
[18:22] | Well, unfortunately, that’s not gonna work for us. | 不幸的是 和我们说这个没用 |
[18:24] | We need you to meet now. | 我们要你现在开始 |
[18:25] | Really? Or…? | 是吗 否则怎样 |
[18:27] | Or Patti and I are gonna have a very long conversation | 否则我和帕蒂就要进行一场很长的对话 |
[18:30] | about class action suits. | 谈谈集体诉讼 |
[18:32] | And you know how we pregnant women like to talk. | 你知道怀孕的女人是多么爱说 |
[18:34] | I will not negotiate with a gun to my head. | 我不会在有枪指着我脑袋的时候谈判 |
[18:35] | So don’t. Just negotiate. | 那就别 只谈判 |
[18:37] | Not if you were the last man standing, buddy. | 除非你是世界上最后一个人 伙计 |
[18:40] | Welcome to arbitration. | 欢迎前来仲裁 |
[18:41] | I am retired Judge Loni Goslin. | 我是退休法官洛妮·高斯林 |
[18:43] | This is an automatic process intended to encourage | 现在是旨在鼓励双方自由交换申诉意见的 |
[18:46] | the free exchange of grievances, | 自动程序 |
[18:48] | and a presentation of witnesses and exhibits. | 可以呈上人证物证 |
[18:51] | And where is your plaintiff today, Mr. Gardner? | 你的原告在哪儿 加德纳先生 |
[18:53] | She should be here any minute. | 她随时会到 |
[18:54] | My apologies, Your Honor. | 我很抱歉 法官大人 |
[18:56] | I really must insist on punctuality. | 我真的必须要强调准时性 |
[18:58] | Um, your Honor, I would remind you | 法官大人 我们想提醒你 |
[19:00] | of the liquidated damages provision | 我们按和尼霍姆女士的合同规定 |
[19:03] | in Miss Nyholm’s contract specifying | 已经偿付了本情形下的 |
[19:06] | a $50,000 payout in such circumstances. | 五万美元的补偿金 |
[19:10] | That is far beyond the $8.6 million she is demanding. | 这离着她要求的860万远着呢 |
[19:14] | Yes, but the provision doesn’t cover punitive. | 是的 但是这补偿金并不含惩罚性赔金 |
[19:16] | You fired her because she was pregnant. | 你因为她怀孕了而开除她 |
[19:18] | That is such complete and utter hogwash. | 这完完全全是胡说 |
[19:21] | We fired her because she was alienating clients. | 我们是因为她气走了客户才开除她 |
[19:23] | We were losing people. | 我们当时正损失客户 |
[19:24] | As you can see from these grievance reports, | 从这些申诉报告中你可以看到 |
[19:26] | Miss Nyholm has extreme mood swings, | 尼霍姆女士有极端的情绪波动 |
[19:29] | moments of temper flashes. | 时不时的发脾气 |
[19:31] | As you can see from this America Pregnancy Association report, | 从美国孕妇联合会报告中你可以看到 |
[19:33] | those are potential side effects of a pregnancy. | 这些都是妊娠的潜在副作用 |
[19:35] | Oh, come on. You yourself complained | 算了吧 你自己还抱怨过 |
[19:38] | how she uses her pregnancy. | 她如何利用她的孕妇身份 |
[19:40] | I am so sorry I’m late. | 我来晚了太抱歉了 |
[19:41] | I was changing diapers. What a mess. | 我换尿布了 那一团糟啊 |
[19:44] | Oh, my goodness, | 哦 我的天呐 |
[19:45] | look at you with your little hat! | 看看你 戴着你的小帽子 |
[19:47] | Isn’t it sweet? I knitted it myself. | 很可爱吧 我自己织的 |
[19:50] | And what a big girl, you are, aren’t you? | 你真是个大姑娘 不是吗 |
[19:53] | I’m so sorry, I thought I’d have day care today. | 我很抱歉 我以为我今天能找到人看她 |
[19:55] | No, that’s okay. Isn’t it okay? | 不 没关系 没关系是吧 |
[19:59] | I don’t know how you do it, Zoe. | 我不知道你如何做到的 佐伊 |
[20:02] | It must be hard working here. | 在这儿工作一定很艰难 |
[20:04] | Sometimes. | 有时是 |
[20:05] | Yeah, I usually look on the bright side of things. | 我通常看光明面 |
[20:08] | And sometimes there isn’t a bright side, | 有的时候没有光明面 |
[20:10] | so… | 那 |
[20:12] | I have to go home, | 我就得回家 |
[20:15] | take a shower and wash it off. | 冲个澡 冲掉这些 |
[20:18] | Oh, I asked about the commotion earlier. | 哦 我问了早些时候的混乱是怎么回事 |
[20:21] | Um, we’re having someone in for an operation. | 我们要进个人来做手术 |
[20:24] | I guess he’s pretty big, | 我猜他是个大人物 |
[20:25] | so we had to clear some space. | 所以我们得清出点空间来 |
[20:28] | Kevin Haynes. | 我叫凯文·海因斯 |
[20:29] | I am Harbor Hospital’s Associate Administrator. | 我是港湾医院的副院长 |
[20:31] | Thank you, Mr. Haynes. | 谢谢 海因斯先生 |
[20:32] | And how was your emergency? | 你的急诊怎么样了 |
[20:33] | – Objection. – Sustained. Ms. Lockhart. | -反对 -反对有效 洛克哈特女士 |
[20:35] | My apologies, Your Honor. | 我很抱歉 法官大人 |
[20:37] | Mr. Haynes, tell me who Jeffrey Berkoff is. | 海因斯先生 告诉我杰弗里·贝科夫是谁 |
[20:41] | Who Jeffrey Berkoff is? | 杰弗里·贝科夫是谁 |
[20:43] | An Internet CEO. | 一位网络公司的首席执行官 |
[20:45] | Yes, and multimillionaire. | 是的 还是个千万富翁 |
[20:47] | How much has he donated to your hospital? | 他给你们医院捐了多少钱 |
[20:49] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[20:50] | I’m not sure what this has to do with this case. | 我不确定这和本案是否相关 |
[20:51] | I’m not sure either, so why don’t we find out together? | 我也不确定 我们为什么不一起看看呢 |
[20:53] | Was my client, Marjorie Garnett, removed from the donors list | 我的当事人玛洛利·加内特被从受捐人名单上移除 |
[20:57] | so that Mr. Berkoff could receive a liver? | 是否是为了让贝科夫先生可以接受移植呢 |
[20:59] | No, not at all. | 不 不是 |
[21:00] | But Mr. Berkoff is being flown in to receive | 但是贝科夫先生现在正在飞来的路上 |
[21:02] | this liver right now, isn’t he? | 准备移植这个肝脏 不是吗 |
[21:04] | Room in the Donors’ Suite is being made for him? | 移植手术房间是为他准备的吗 |
[21:07] | Yes, but that has nothing to do with Miss Garnett’s case. | 是的 但是这和加内特女士的案子无关 |
[21:10] | The allocation of organs is an objective matter | 器官的分配是由主管移植序列表的电脑 |
[21:12] | governed by the ORSN computers. | 所管理的客观事件 |
[21:15] | The only relevant factors are organ suitability, age… | 唯一相关因素是器官的匹配度 年龄 |
[21:19] | And the advance of the disease | 还有疾病的程度 |
[21:20] | which is determined by a specialist? | 这个疾病程度是由专家决定的吗 |
[21:22] | Yes, but… | 是的 不过 |
[21:23] | So the computers put Miss Garnett at the top of the list, | 所以电脑把加内特女士放到了名单的首位 |
[21:26] | but a Harbor Hospital doctor removed her from it? | 但是一位港湾医院的医生却把她移除了 |
[21:28] | Well… that’s an oversimplification. | 这么说过于简化了 |
[21:30] | Did you know that Jeffrey Berkoff donated $600,000 | 你知道杰弗里·贝科夫捐赠了六十万 |
[21:34] | to your hospital? | 给你们医院吗 |
[21:37] | You’re far away from home. | 你怎么跑来了 |
[21:38] | – I need your help. – Okay. | -我需要你的帮助 -好 |
[21:41] | What’s going on with Lockhart/Gardner? | 洛克哈特&加德纳律所怎么样了 |
[21:43] | You’re worried about your job? | 你担心你的工作? |
[21:45] | Peter Florrick isn’t gonna want the guy | 彼得·福瑞克不会要一个 |
[21:47] | who made an enemy of his wife. | 曾和他老婆为敌的人 |
[21:48] | Diane was sniffing around me for a while | 戴安曾接触过我一阵子 |
[21:51] | to have me come back, but | 想让我回来 但是 |
[21:53] | I think Will had some concerns. | 我想威尔还是有顾虑 |
[21:56] | Can you talk to him? | 你能和他说说吗 |
[21:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:59] | Well, I don’t think that’s gonna fly with Miss Nyholm. | 我认为尼霍姆女士不会同意的 |
[22:01] | $1 million. | 一百万 |
[22:04] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉听到你这么说 |
[22:07] | Of course Miss Nyholm didn’t tell us about Berkoff. | 尼霍姆女士当然没告诉我们贝科夫的事 |
[22:09] | We have our own investigator here. | 我们有自己的调查员 |
[22:13] | He hung up on me. | 他挂了我的电话 |
[22:14] | I don’t think he takes you seriously. | 我认为他没把你当回事 |
[22:17] | Or you. | 也没把你当回事 |
[22:23] | She’s a piece of work, huh? | 她是个能人 |
[22:25] | And yet she has her moments. | 但还是遇上麻烦了 |
[22:26] | Congratulations on Peter, by the way. | 顺便恭喜下彼得当选了 |
[22:28] | I saw his speech, it was good. | 我看了他的演讲 很不错 |
[22:30] | Are you excited? | 你很兴奋吧 |
[22:32] | I’m… busy. | 我无暇顾及 |
[22:36] | I bet he will be, too. | 我想他也很忙吧 |
[22:37] | Why don’t you take a week off after all this. | 你何不休一个礼拜假期 |
[22:40] | Spend some time with him. | 花点时间陪陪他 |
[22:42] | Hello there. | 你好啊 小心肝 |
[22:43] | You waking up? | 睡醒啦 |
[22:44] | Little sleepyhead. | 小贪睡鬼 |
[22:46] | – You want to hear a story? – No. | -你想听个故事吗 -不用了 |
[22:48] | – Once there was… – Turn it back up. | -从前有一个 -调回去 |
[22:51] | – a big castle… – What? | -一个大城堡 -怎么了 |
[22:53] | with many wonderful machines in it. | 里面有许多神奇的机器 |
[22:56] | And all the machines cost a lot of money to keep up. | 可这些机器维护起来代价不菲 |
[23:01] | And so the king had to keep using the machines | 所以国王不得不保证机器运作 |
[23:05] | and charging for their use. | 并收取一定费用 |
[23:07] | Good story. | 好故事 |
[23:08] | And so, when all the king’s horses | 结果 当所有国王的兵马 |
[23:12] | and all the king’s men came to the castle, | 来到城堡时 |
[23:15] | they were charged exorbitant prices. | 都要被收取一笔巨额费用 |
[23:30] | Your dad and I have separated. | 爸爸和我分居了 |
[23:34] | You… | 你们… |
[23:36] | What? | 什么情况 |
[23:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:40] | Because… | 因为 |
[23:42] | we decided it was time. | 我们觉得是时候了 |
[23:45] | I-I don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[23:46] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[23:51] | Because I wanted to now. | 因为我想现在了结 |
[23:58] | This was all just to get Dad elected, wasn’t it? | 之前所做的都是为了爸爸能当选 对吧 |
[24:01] | What? | 什么 |
[24:02] | Staying together. | 住在一起 |
[24:03] | The day after the election, you get separated. | 因为选举之后 你们就立马分居了 |
[24:06] | Yes, but that is not the reason why. | 没错 可这并不是真正的原因 |
[24:08] | Then why? | 那又是为什么 |
[24:12] | I needed to see if the marriage would work. | 我需要知道这场婚姻是否能维持下去 |
[24:17] | And it hasn’t. | 可事实并没有 |
[24:20] | Your dad has moved into an apartment | 你的爸爸已经搬进一间新公寓 |
[24:23] | a few miles away. | 就在几英里外 |
[24:25] | My God, we’re those kids. | 我的上帝啊 我们原来是没人要的孩子 |
[24:26] | No, you’re not those kids– you’re our kids. | 别这么说 你们还是我们的心肝 |
[24:30] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[24:32] | but I need you to deal with this a little while longer. | 可我需要你们坚持住 |
[24:34] | So what, do we just go back and forth? | 怎么 以后我们就这样来回跑吗 |
[24:37] | I don’t know. We haven’t worked out the details. | 我不知道 我们还没讨论过具体细节 |
[24:43] | But I need something more from you. | 可我需要你们帮我办件事 |
[24:46] | People are interested in what happens to us, | 人们会对我们家庭状况十分感兴趣 |
[24:50] | so I need you to keep our current situation | 所以需要你们能对外 |
[24:55] | from anyone outside the family. | 保守这个秘密 |
[24:58] | ‘Cause it will hurt Dad? | 因为这会对爸爸不利 |
[25:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:02] | And it could hurt us, too. | 同样也会对我们不利 |
[25:04] | I think that there’s a lot of attention | 我觉得对于我们家庭的关注 |
[25:08] | to families like ours, and I… | 过于繁多 |
[25:10] | I don’t want to feed that. | 我不想让这股风气滋生 |
[25:12] | But, Mom… Mom, it’s lying. | 可妈妈 这可是撒谎 |
[25:14] | That’s hypocritical. | 那太虚伪了 |
[25:16] | Yes. And you two are old enough to understand that. | 没错 但你们是大孩子了 应该能理解 |
[25:20] | We don’t lie here. | 我们不在家里撒谎 |
[25:22] | We… we don’t lie to each other, | 我们相互坦诚 |
[25:25] | but when people want to hurt us, | 可当有人想要对我们不利 |
[25:28] | it’s sometimes all right to | 有时扭曲事实 |
[25:31] | not tell the full truth. | 也不为过 |
[25:34] | You understand? | 你能明白吗 |
[25:39] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[25:41] | Mom, you need to protect us more. | 妈妈 我们还需要你更多的照顾 |
[25:49] | Oh, Mom, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. | 妈妈 对不起 我不是这个意思 |
[25:52] | No. | 不是这个 |
[25:55] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你们了 |
[25:58] | You didn’t ask for any of this. | 你们没有要求过什么 |
[26:00] | And I… | 而我却 |
[26:03] | We’re good. We’re gonna be good. | 我们会没事的 我们会的 |
[26:05] | We’re gonna be good. | 我们会没事的 |
[26:15] | Okay, so here’s where we stand. | 好了 这是我们目前的状况 |
[26:17] | Patti’s clearly pointing us in a direction, | 帕蒂给我们指了一条明路 |
[26:19] | but she’s not filling in the blanks. | 可她并不能亲自弄清楚 |
[26:21] | So see what you can get on hospital over-testing. | 看你能不能找出医院的过度测试的证据 |
[26:23] | I have someone in the hospital I can talk to. | 我在医院有个线人 |
[26:31] | You should give Cary a chance. | 你该给凯里一个机会 |
[26:34] | A chance to what? | 什么机会 |
[26:35] | Come back here. | 回来工作 |
[26:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:48] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[26:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:50] | Everything all right? | 一切顺利吗 |
[26:51] | – Yep. Got to get to work. – Sure. | -是的 我要去工作了 -去吧 |
[27:02] | When did you get billed? | 你什么时候拿到的账单 |
[27:05] | Uh, sorry, I must have left them at home. | 对不起 我一定忘记在家里了 |
[27:09] | I was looking at the bill and I was surprised | 我之前在看账单 惊奇的发现 |
[27:11] | to see that there were tests on there | 那上面有一些 |
[27:14] | that I don’t remember approving. | 没有经过我同意的测试 |
[27:16] | CT scans? | CT扫描 |
[27:17] | – That sounds right. – Was it Dr. Lawton? | -好像是的 -主治医生是洛顿大夫? |
[27:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:20] | He can be a bit overcautious with the radiation scans. | 他有些滥用放射检查 |
[27:24] | He’s actually been warned about it a few times. | 实际上 他因为这个被警告过几次 |
[27:26] | Same with the other doctors. | 其他医生也会这样 |
[27:28] | Just challenge it. | 让他说明原因就行 |
[27:29] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 多谢啦 |
[27:30] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[27:32] | Hey, do you want to get lunch sometime? | 你想和我共进午餐吗 |
[27:36] | Oh, I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:38] | Um, uh, forget it. | 别放在心上 |
[27:40] | I just don’t really meet that many nice people. | 我只是难得遇上像你这么好的人 |
[27:43] | No, no, sure. | 别 别 我愿意 |
[27:45] | Th-That sounds nice. | 这听上去不错 |
[27:46] | Give me your number. | 把你的号码给我 |
[27:48] | Great. | 好极了 |
[27:49] | – I don’t believe it. – It’s true. | -我不相信 -这是事实 |
[27:51] | But why? | 可为什么 |
[27:52] | Because she’s selfish. | 因为她是自私鬼 |
[27:54] | Oh, stop it. | 别这样 |
[27:55] | She won’t swallow her pride. | 她不愿吃闷亏 |
[27:57] | She won’t forgive him. | 不愿意原谅他 |
[27:58] | It’s easier to leave him. | 离开他更方便些 |
[28:00] | Jackie, it isn’t the ’50s. | 杰姬 现在可不是50年代 |
[28:01] | What did she say? | 她都说了什么 |
[28:02] | Alicia– she said nothing. | 艾丽西娅吗 她什么都没说 |
[28:04] | And Peter won’t say anything either. | 彼得也什么都没说 |
[28:06] | But he’s devastated. | 可他为此憔悴至极 |
[28:08] | I need you to talk to her. | 我需要你去和她谈谈 |
[28:10] | You need me? | 你需要我? |
[28:12] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[28:14] | You can explain things. | 你能解释清楚 |
[28:16] | You know it’s bad for Peter. | 你知道这对彼得不利 |
[28:19] | It’s bad for home, it’s bad for work. | 对家庭不利 对工作不利 |
[28:24] | The itsy-bitsy spider | 小小的蜘蛛 |
[28:27] | went up the waterspout… | 爬上排水管 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 很抱歉 法官大人 |
[28:32] | This is the only way I can get her to fall asleep. | 只有这样我才能让她入睡 |
[28:34] | Oh, that’s okay, really. | 没关系 真的 |
[28:36] | Let me guess– you couldn’t find day care, | 让我猜猜 你又找不到日托了 |
[28:38] | again. | 又来了 |
[28:39] | Your Honor, we would like introduce something | 法官大人 我们想要呈上一些 |
[28:40] | into evidence we were hoping to avoid. | 我们本希望尽量避免的证据 |
[28:42] | Oh, I’m sure you were. | 我就知道 |
[28:43] | Our firm wanted to relieve Miss Nyholm of her duties quietly, | 我们公司想要尼霍姆小姐静悄悄地离开岗位 |
[28:46] | because, the truth is, | 因为事实是 |
[28:48] | we discovered she was stealing clients. | 我们发现她正偷客户 |
[28:50] | Miss Nyholm tried to steal their business | 尼霍姆小姐试着带走他们的生意 |
[28:52] | and start her own firm. | 并建立她的新公司 |
[28:56] | Well? | 愿闻其详 |
[28:57] | Of course I was trying to start my own firm, | 我当然想创立我自己的公司 |
[28:59] | because I knew they were trying to fire me. | 因为我知道他们想要炒我鱿鱼 |
[29:01] | Yeah, but they weren’t trying to fire you | 可他们并不是因为你怀孕了 |
[29:02] | because you were pregnant. | 才想解雇你 |
[29:04] | They were trying to fire me because I have a working vagina. | 他们想要炒我 就因为我的子宫运转良好 |
[29:06] | And because Jerry Maguire | 还有就是因为外面的那位杰瑞·洛达 |
[29:08] | Roda out there is their new golden boy. | 是他们新发现的金童 |
[29:11] | Of course it was about my pregnancy. | 这当然和我的怀孕有关 |
[29:14] | Is there an e-mail out there saying that? No. | 有什么电子邮件能证明那点吗 当然没有 |
[29:16] | Would you write that e-mail, Will? | 你会写那种邮件吗 威尔 |
[29:18] | Of course not, but you’d still do it. | 显然不会 可你还是会去做 |
[29:21] | Take all the cases away from the pregnant woman | 将孕妇手头的案子全部抢走 |
[29:23] | and give them to the new Harvard boy with the penis. | 然后塞给新来的那位一表人才的哈佛金童 |
[29:27] | Where are we? | 进展如何 |
[29:28] | Cross-examination of the hospital administrator. | 正在盘问医院主管 |
[29:31] | Hit them hard, | 要穷追猛打 |
[29:32] | because what happens there is scaring them here. | 获得那边的有利形势对这案子也有好处 |
[29:34] | Hello, Dr. Lawton. | 你好 洛顿医生 |
[29:36] | You’re Marjorie Garnett’s specialist? | 你是玛洛利·加内特的主治医生对吗 |
[29:38] | Yes, I am. | 对 我是 |
[29:38] | And you’re the doctor who decided her condition was so extreme | 是你将她的情况判定为过度严重 |
[29:41] | you removed her from transplant consideration? | 因此将她移出移植名单的对吗 |
[29:43] | Well, I was the doctor who examined her | 我为她做了诊断及测试 |
[29:45] | and tested her and found | 结果发现 |
[29:47] | her liver tumor had exceeded five centimeters, | 她的肝部肿瘤扩张了五厘米 |
[29:49] | which is routinely the cutoff for patient viability. | 这种情况预示病人已无法医治 |
[29:52] | You mentioned testing. | 你提到测试 |
[29:53] | How many CT scans did you run on Marjorie? | 你为玛洛利做过多少次CT扫描 |
[29:55] | Excuse me, Your Honor. | 打扰一下 法官大人 |
[29:56] | Objection. Relevance? | 反对 与本案无关 |
[29:57] | I’m asking about Marjorie’s care. | 我在询问玛洛利的医疗情况 |
[29:59] | It seems essentially relevant. | 这绝对是相关的 |
[30:01] | Overruled. You may answer, Doctor. | 反对无效 请你回答 医生 |
[30:02] | I believe I ran three CT scans. | 我做过三次CT扫描 |
[30:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:06] | Why did I run three? | 为什么做了三次吗 |
[30:07] | Sometimes I like to be more thorough. | 有时我做事会非常缜密 |
[30:09] | You seem to frequently be more thorough. | 你似乎经常都很缜密 |
[30:11] | Didn’t the hospital warn you | 难道医院没有警告你 |
[30:12] | about your overuse of radiation testing? | 不要过度进行放射性检测吗 |
[30:15] | Objection, Your Honor. Again. | 反对 法官大人 理由同上 |
[30:16] | This is a fishing expedition. | 对方进行了审前调查 |
[30:17] | Okay. I admit to being lost here. | 好吧 我承认我有点迷糊 |
[30:19] | What fish are you afraid Mrs. Florrick is chasing? | 你怕福瑞克夫人查到些什么呢 |
[30:21] | She is attempting to use an ongoing investigation | 她试图利用某个针对 |
[30:23] | into Harbor Hospital into… | 港湾医院的调查来指控… |
[30:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:26] | I think the word you’re looking for is over-testing. | 你想说的是过度测试吧 |
[30:30] | Your Honor, we request a short recess | 法官大人 我方请求短暂休庭 |
[30:32] | to talk with the plaintiff’s attorney. | 我们需要和原告律师谈谈 |
[30:33] | Anything that gets us to a settlement, I am all for. | 只要能帮助达成共识 我都同意 |
[30:37] | We have a sworn affidavit from the donor databank. | 我们手里有捐赠资料库的宣誓书 |
[30:39] | We knew nothing about the next potential donee on that list. | 我们对受赠者名单的排序情况一无所知 |
[30:44] | It was completely blind. | 这是不公开的 |
[30:45] | It doesn’t matter what you knew. | 你们知道什么并不重要 |
[30:46] | It matters what Dr. Lawton knew. | 关键是洛顿医生是否知情 |
[30:48] | But you’re not looking closely enough. | 你们查得还不够细 |
[30:50] | Dr. Lawton didn’t know. | 洛顿医生并不知情 |
[30:51] | No one knew who the computers would assign that liver to. | 没人会知道电脑会把那肝脏拨给谁 |
[30:54] | We still have you on over-testing. | 我们仍能指控你方过度测试 |
[30:56] | Yes, you do, ma’am. | 你说得对 女士 |
[30:57] | And we’re vulnerable on that front, | 那确实是我们的软肋 |
[30:59] | but that still doesn’t change the fact | 但这并不能改变 |
[31:01] | that you’re stealing a liver | 你们试图从病人手中抢走 |
[31:02] | from one worthy candidate to give to another. | 他应得的器官 并将其易主的事实 |
[31:04] | We have looked at your worthy candidate. | 我们也在关注你们那位病人 |
[31:06] | He’s ten months away from death. | 他离死亡至少还有十个月 |
[31:10] | I’m fighting your suit, | 我坚持和你们打官司 |
[31:11] | Ms. Lockhart, Mrs. Florrick, | 洛克哈特女士 福瑞克夫人 |
[31:13] | and you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[31:15] | Because we’re right. | 因为我们是正确的 |
[31:17] | This is not about saving the hospital money. | 这案子与医院财政无关 |
[31:20] | This is about preserving the integrity of the donor list. | 而是关乎受赠程序的公正性 |
[31:24] | Marjorie Garnett is near death, | 玛洛利·加内特大限将至 |
[31:26] | and she needs to accept that fact. | 她得接受这个现实 |
[31:29] | You two need to, as well. | 你们俩也一样 |
[31:41] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[31:43] | We have 12 hours. | 我们还有十二小时 |
[31:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:46] | We haven’t given up yet. | 我们还没放弃 |
[31:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:49] | I haven’t, either. | 我也没放弃 |
[31:51] | As far as we can tell, the doctors didn’t know | 现在能告诉你的是 医生们对 |
[31:55] | the organ would go to Jeffrey Berkoff, | 下个受赠人是杰弗里·贝科夫的事并不知情 |
[31:57] | so we don’t have that avenue anymore. | 所以这条路行不通了 |
[32:03] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[32:06] | I loved being a mom. | 我爱当母亲的感觉 |
[32:09] | If I had it to do all over again, I… | 如果时光倒流 我… |
[32:12] | I would have done it differently. | 我一定不会像之前那样 |
[32:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:16] | It looks like it was fun. | 我觉得你活得挺精彩 |
[32:20] | Well, I wouldn’t have done it all differently. | 也不是完全不同吧 |
[32:26] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[32:29] | What will he remember of me? | 他长大了会忆起我什么呢 |
[32:41] | Has Dr. Lawton seen these? | 洛顿医生见过这个吗 |
[32:43] | Oh, yeah. | 见过 |
[32:45] | He says I was quite the partier. | 他说我真是会玩 |
[32:50] | It’s just odd. | 真是尴尬 |
[32:52] | Last time I was here, you were firing me. | 上次我在这里时 你们是在解雇我 |
[32:53] | A lot of water under that bridge. | 时过境迁嘛 |
[32:57] | So, Cary, you’ve proven yourself valuable | 凯里 你在州检察官办公室 |
[32:59] | in the State’s Attorney’s office, | 表现优异 |
[33:01] | and we’re starting to look to expand, | 而我们正开始招募人才 |
[33:04] | but we’re always wanting a… | 但我们需要保证 |
[33:08] | …balance of personalities. | 员工心理平衡 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:15] | I guess I’m wondering, will you still fit in here? | 我想知道的是 你还能融入这里吗 |
[33:20] | Well, I have done a lot of growing, being away. | 我离开的这段时间 成长了许多 |
[33:24] | So I want to fit in, | 我希望能融入这里 |
[33:27] | wherever I go. | 无论我去哪 |
[33:28] | And you won’t mind coming over to the dark side? | 你不介意在我们这边为虎作伥吗 |
[33:32] | I think I’ll find it a challenge. | 我会把它当成一种挑战 |
[33:35] | So you’d be willing to come back as a second-year associate. | 你愿意以两年律师经验的身份回来吗 |
[33:37] | That won’t feel like a step down? | 不会感觉屈尊吗 |
[33:43] | Thought I’d be coming back as a third-year. | 我以为回来后能算成有三年经验 |
[33:47] | Yes. But your second year | 对 但你的第二年 |
[33:49] | was with the State’s Attorney’s office, so… | 在州检察官办公室工作 所以… |
[33:51] | It’s only a title, Cary. | 这只是个名号 凯里 |
[33:53] | We’d still offer all of the perks and salary bumps | 工资涨幅和津贴福利仍像我们之前 |
[33:57] | that I discussed. | 谈的那样 |
[34:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:02] | Look, I’ve seen the way third-years treat second-years. | 我非常清楚一年经验差异代表着什么 |
[34:05] | It’s not just a title. | 这可不仅是名号问题 |
[34:06] | Cary, listen. We’re growing again. | 凯里 我们的团队又在壮大了 |
[34:08] | And as we grow, we’re hiring people back. | 壮大过程中 我们会雇回一些员工 |
[34:12] | And we can’t break precedent by giving something to you | 我们不能为你破例 |
[34:14] | that we don’t give to others. | 这样对其他人不公平 |
[34:16] | Think about it, Cary. | 好好考虑一下 凯里 |
[34:17] | And Alicia will be a third-year? | 艾丽西娅算有三年律师经验是吗 |
[34:25] | Eli, I have to prepare for a cross-examination. | 伊莱 我得为交叉质询准备资料 |
[34:27] | This will only take a minute. | 我不会占用你太多时间 |
[34:28] | And it’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[34:30] | I’m about to argue for a woman’s life. | 我手头的案子人命关天 |
[34:31] | Is it more important than that? | 是比人命还重要的事吗 |
[34:33] | Okay, I thought I could top that. | 好吧 我的事更重要些 |
[34:35] | No. | 不是 |
[34:39] | You separated from Peter. | 你和彼得分居了 |
[34:42] | Peter told you? | 彼得告诉你的? |
[34:44] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[34:48] | The second that phone rings, I have to go. | 电话一响 我就必须得走了 |
[34:52] | Is it irrevocable? | 这事已经没有余地了吗 |
[34:53] | My decision to leave Peter? | 你是指我决定离开彼得吗 |
[34:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:56] | Okay. Wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[34:58] | Does that mean it will change or…? | 到底是有挽回的余地还是… |
[35:00] | No, it won’t. | 不 没有 |
[35:04] | I don’t want to ask you why, | 我不想过问原因 |
[35:05] | but you do know this will look politically motivated. | 但你该知道这看起来像是政治手段吧 |
[35:07] | Not the separation, the marriage. | 不是说分居 我指你们的婚姻 |
[35:10] | I’ve already talked to Zach and Grace. | 我已经和扎克还有格蕾丝谈过了 |
[35:13] | And you should talk to Peter. | 而你也该和彼得谈谈 |
[35:16] | It will hurt everyone if this becomes a big thing. | 这事闹大了对谁都没好处 |
[35:18] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好的 |
[35:20] | Have you thought about couple’s counseling? | 你想过接受夫妻心理治疗吗 |
[35:22] | No. | 没 |
[35:23] | I know I’m not the best advertisement for it, | 我知道我推荐这个不太合适 |
[35:26] | but my ex-wife and I went through it. | 但我和我前妻尝试过 |
[35:27] | And it wasn’t… as bad as I thought. | 结果也不像想象的那么糟 |
[35:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:32] | And thank you for not trying to talk me out of it. | 也感谢你没有逼我和彼得复合 |
[35:36] | Should I try? | 我该试试吗 |
[35:43] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[35:44] | Go save a life. | 去济世救人吧 |
[35:46] | Dr. Lawton, | 洛顿医生 |
[35:47] | who is Marcus Orr, Sheryl Kirk | 马科斯·沃尔 雪莉·柯克 |
[35:49] | and Gabriel Elba? | 和加百列·艾尔巴是谁 |
[35:51] | They are my patients. | 都是我的病人 |
[35:51] | And like Marjorie, they suffered from liver failure? | 和玛洛利一样 他们都患肝衰竭是吗 |
[35:55] | – Yes. – But unlike Marjorie, | -对 -但与玛洛利不同的是 |
[35:58] | they received liver transplants. | 他们都成功接受了肝脏移植 |
[35:59] | How many CT scans did you order performed on each? | 你给他们每人做了几次CT |
[36:03] | I don’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[36:05] | One? | 一次? |
[36:06] | That sounds about right. | 差不多吧 |
[36:06] | And who are leeLee Basso, Cynthia Hickey and Linda Gould? | 那莉莉·巴索 辛亚·西奇和琳达·古德又都是谁 |
[36:09] | Also my patients. | 也都是我的病人 |
[36:11] | And how many CT scans did you perform on them? | 你为她们每人做了几次CT呢 |
[36:13] | Again, you’re going to have to tell me. | 仍然得请你告诉我 |
[36:15] | Three, four and five. | 分别是三次 四次和五次 |
[36:16] | Which is odd, | 奇怪的是 |
[36:18] | being that the last three patients, and my client, | 后面提到的三名病人 包括我的委托人 |
[36:20] | are almost 20 years younger. | 比前面那三人年轻了差不多20岁 |
[36:21] | Well, as I said, age is not always a determining factor. | 我说过 年龄并不是决定性因素 |
[36:25] | Yes, but appearance seems to be. | 没错 但似乎外貌是 |
[36:29] | Objection. | 反对 |
[36:29] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[36:30] | Dr. Lawton, of all your liver patients, | 洛顿医生 你的所有肝病患者中 |
[36:33] | these are the only four patients | 只有后面提到的这四位 |
[36:35] | with tattoos and body piercings. | 身体上有纹身和穿孔 |
[36:37] | I- I don’t remember, I don’t keep track. | 我记不清了 我没注意 |
[36:40] | During your examination of Marjorie, | 在你为玛洛利诊疗期间 |
[36:42] | you asked her how much alcohol | 你曾经问过 |
[36:43] | she consumed in her youth, is that correct? | 她年轻时的酗酒程度 对吗 |
[36:46] | I don’t know. Probably. | 我记不得了 可能吧 |
[36:47] | And why is that important to know? | 为什么这么关心这事呢 |
[36:48] | Well, it’s not essential to know. | 这虽然不是必须了解的 |
[36:50] | It helps contribute to a fuller picture of the patient’s lifestyle. | 但可以帮助我了解病人的生活方式 |
[36:54] | And why is lifestyle important? | 那为什么要了解生活方式呢 |
[36:56] | Well, as a doctor… | 作为一名医生… |
[36:59] | How shall I put this? | 该怎么说呢 |
[37:01] | Any way you want. | 实话实说就好 |
[37:04] | Lifestyle matters to the future health of a patient. | 生活方式关乎病人未来的健康 |
[37:07] | Are you more likely to downgrade the status | 当你认为某位女病人自作自受而患有肝病 |
[37:09] | of a woman you blame for her liver condition? | 你是否会倾向于降低她的病情评级 |
[37:12] | No. | 不会 |
[37:13] | Then how can you explain the need | 那请你解释 |
[37:16] | for subjecting these four patients– and only these four patients– | 你为且只为这四名病人 |
[37:19] | to additional CT scans? | 增加CT扫描的原因 |
[37:20] | I don’t think I- I have to explain. | 我不认为有什么需要解释的 |
[37:23] | I am a very careful doctor. | 我是一名很谨慎的医生 |
[37:28] | This is the most I can offer. | 我最多只能这样 |
[37:30] | I am having another doctor | 再找一位医生过来 |
[37:31] | look over the first CAT scans, | 检查她的第一次CAT扫描 |
[37:32] | and if he doesn’t find anything irregular in Miss Garnett’s test, | 如果这次没有在加内特小姐的检测中发现违规 |
[37:36] | we’ll hopefully have time to reassess. | 我们有望对她的病情进行重新评级 |
[37:38] | Not much time. Six hours. | 没有多少时间了 还剩六小时 |
[37:40] | Then I’d better get going. | 那我得赶紧了 |
[37:46] | There’s a chance. | 可能有机会了 |
[37:48] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[37:48] | Nothing’s certain yet. | 但现在还不能确定 |
[38:00] | Thank you, Mr. Haynes, for taking a closer look | 非常感谢海因斯先生对洛顿医生 |
[38:03] | at Dr. Lawton’s overuse of CAT scans. | 滥用CAT扫描一事进行了调查 |
[38:05] | And thank you for determining there was bias there. | 并且感谢你判定出其使用中确实存有倾向性 |
[38:07] | I would object to that characterization. | 我很反对这种描述方式 |
[38:09] | Mr. Haynes reversed Dr. Lawton’s decision | 海因斯先生只是推翻了洛顿医生 |
[38:12] | in the case of Marjorie Garnett. | 对玛洛利·加内特的病情判断 |
[38:14] | He did this for humanitarian reasons: | 他只是出于人道主义角度 |
[38:16] | to save Miss Garnett’s life. | 而去挽救加内特小姐的生命 |
[38:17] | And once again, thank you. | 再说一次 谢谢 |
[38:18] | But that has no impact on this negotiation: your class action. | 但是这个结果对你们的集体诉讼没有影响 |
[38:22] | Well, it sure doesn’t look good. | 现在下结论为时过早 |
[38:24] | There are four patients we know already | 我们目前已知有四位病患 |
[38:25] | who suffered from Dr. Lawton’s bias. | 受到洛顿医生的偏见影响 |
[38:27] | My guess is we turn up more. | 其实据我猜测 还有更多 |
[38:30] | My guess is bias is in the eye of the beholder. | 依我看 旁观者才会带有偏向性 |
[38:32] | Well, it’s too bad we have a former lawyer of yours | 遗憾的是 有位从你们那儿下岗的律师 |
[38:34] | who can help us on that front. | 会来帮助我们 |
[38:35] | I am so sorry I’m late. Are we all playing nice in here? | 很抱歉我迟到了 现在谈得还好吧 |
[38:38] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[38:43] | You… | 你… |
[38:44] | Yep. | 没错 |
[38:45] | They fired Roda, and asked me back. | 他们炒了洛达 又把我请回去了 |
[38:48] | Isn’t it great? | 不是很棒吗 |
[38:50] | With better benefits. | 有奶便是娘嘛 |
[38:51] | So I dropped the lawsuit. | 我放弃起诉 |
[38:53] | But thank you so much, Will. | 但真的很感谢你 威尔 |
[38:56] | Really. | 真的 |
[38:57] | It probably wouldn’t have happened without you. | 没有你就没有现在的我 |
[38:59] | We’ll object to your using anything you discovered from us. | 我们禁止你使用你从我们发现的任何信息 |
[39:02] | I couldn’t have discovered anything from you, | 我在你们这儿什么都没发现 |
[39:03] | because you stood up in court | 因为你可在法庭宣过誓 |
[39:04] | and swore to a strict separation of these cases. | 保证这些案件的严格分离 |
[39:11] | So. Shall we get started? | 所以 咱们现在开始吧 |
[39:22] | No. | 不是吧 |
[39:24] | We’re talking. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[39:26] | We talked. | 咱们谈过了 |
[39:27] | We’re talking some more. | 得再多谈谈 |
[39:40] | I don’t want our children hearing this. | 我不想让孩子们听到这些话 |
[39:51] | I phoned a marriage counselor. | 我预约了一名婚姻顾问 |
[39:52] | Her name is Anne Gerbadine. | 她叫安妮·戈拜丁 |
[39:55] | She’s very thorough, she seems very smart, | 她很专业 也很聪明 |
[39:58] | and I’m going to start seeing her next week. | 下周开始我会去找她 |
[40:03] | I don’t want to lose you, Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 我不想失去你 |
[40:05] | If you ask me to give up the State’s Attorney’s office today, | 即使你现在要求我放弃州检察官的位子 |
[40:08] | I’d do it in a heartbeat. | 我也毫不犹豫 |
[40:11] | Lucky me. | 你对我真好啊 |
[40:17] | I know you’re hurt. | 我知道你受伤了 |
[40:19] | – I know you’re angry… – No, Peter. | -我知道你生气… -别说了 彼得 |
[40:22] | It’s a “No.” | 我拒绝 |
[40:24] | What is? | 拒绝什么 |
[40:26] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[40:28] | Counseling. | 婚姻咨询 |
[40:30] | An explanation. | 你的解释 |
[40:32] | Anything you ask, anything you say. | 你要求的所有 你想说的一切 |
[40:46] | You’re sleeping with Will, aren’t you? | 你跟威尔上床了 对吗 |
[40:50] | That’s what this is about, isn’t it? | 所以你才这样 是吗 |
[40:52] | You and Will. | 你和威尔 |
[40:55] | There have been three people in this marriage. | 这段婚姻里一直有个第三者 |
[40:59] | Every moment of the last two years, | 过去两年的每一分每一秒 |
[41:01] | you’ve been thinking about him. | 你都在想他 |
[41:02] | – Go ahead, tell me that’s not true. – Oh, my God, the gall! | -你敢说这些没发生过 -老天 你真恶心 |
[41:04] | I’ll take the blame for what I did. I’ll take it happily. | 我对自己的错从不回避 欣然接受批评 |
[41:09] | But you share that. | 但你也不是无辜的 |
[41:10] | Is that why you’re here? | 你来就是为了说这个吗 |
[41:12] | To disperse blame? | 来推卸责任? |
[41:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:15] | That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. | 你也太可悲了 |
[41:17] | – Are you divorcing me? – I haven’t decided. | -你要和我离婚吗 -我还没想好 |
[41:19] | Well, please, let me know when you decide. | 等你想好了记得通知我 |
[41:21] | Yep. You and Kalinda. I’ve got her number, too. | 好 我会通知你和凯琳达 我有她号码 |
[41:25] | She’s blameless in this. | 她是无辜的 |
[41:29] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[41:31] | Did you rape her? | 所以是你强奸的她? |
[41:32] | She didn’t even know you then. | 那时候她都还不认识你 |
[41:34] | She knew you were married. | 可她知道你结婚了 |
[41:38] | It’s okay. It’s all right, Alicia. | 好了 好吧 艾丽西娅 |
[41:41] | Have at it. | 你赢了 |
[41:42] | You’re the injured one. | 只有你受伤了 |
[41:44] | No one else. | 其他人都没有 |
[41:45] | There’s nothing anyone can say, right? | 没人能对此提出异议 对吧 |
[41:48] | Yes, there is. | 不 你可以提 |
[41:49] | So say something. Say something, Peter. | 你说啊 你说啊 彼得 |
[41:51] | Say something that’ll make me fall in love with you again. | 说出来看看我会不会再爱上你 |
[41:56] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[41:57] | Yep. You got that right. | 你总算说了句人话 |
[42:03] | Well, you must be thinking about the old Peter Florrick, | 你可别以为我还是以前那个彼得·福瑞克 |
[42:06] | because I’m not in the favor-granting mood today. | 我今天可没有什么帮人一把的心思 |
[42:10] | – Yeah? – Cary Agos, Mr. Florrick. | -请进 -福瑞克先生 我是凯里·艾格斯 |
[42:13] | I work in the State’s Attorney’s office. | 我在州检察官办公室任职 |
[42:14] | I’m not making any hiring or firing decisions. | 我还没准备任用或者解雇谁呢 |
[42:17] | I understand that. I just want to… | 我明白 我只是想… |
[42:19] | You understand that, but you’re still here. | 既然明白了 怎么还不走 |
[42:22] | I don’t want you to be biased against me | 我不希望因为我的第一份工作 |
[42:23] | because of my first job. | 而使你对我有偏见 |
[42:25] | All decisions will be based on | 我们的所有决定都将根据 |
[42:26] | seniority and departmental needs. | 资历和部门工作需要而定 |
[42:28] | I just… | 我只是… |
[42:29] | I know Alicia and I, we’ve had our differences. | 我知道我和艾丽西娅曾经有过一些分歧 |
[42:35] | And at first, I thought the best thing was just to let it go. | 一开始 我本以为忘记过去就可以了 |
[42:38] | But I think it’s better to explain things. | 但现在我想还是要解释一下 |
[42:41] | And you know Alicia from…? | 你是在哪儿认识艾丽西娅的 |
[42:43] | Lockhart& Gardner. | 洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |