时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Baby did a bad, bad thing ? | 宝贝儿干了坏事 |
[00:32] | Baby did a bad, bad thing | 宝贝儿干了坏事 |
[00:39] | It was e-mailed to campus inboxes. | 那是发到校园电子信箱的 |
[00:41] | Do you know who sent it? | 知道是谁发的吗 |
[00:43] | My guess is Tau Kappa Theta, the Jewish fraternity. | 我猜是犹太兄弟会 |
[00:46] | – I’m not saying anything bad. – No, of course not. | -我没说任何不好的话 -当然没有 |
[00:48] | I just think it was this video | 我只是觉得就是这个视频 |
[00:49] | that provoked the fight at the interfaith rally. | 激起了跨宗教集会上的冲突 |
[00:51] | And you want us to defend…? | 你要我们为谁辩护 |
[00:53] | Jimal Mifsud. | 贾马尔·米夫萨德 |
[00:55] | Scholarship student in Science. | 理科奖学金得主 |
[00:57] | His family is in Jiddah, and he can’t afford a lawyer. | 家在沙特的吉达市 请不起律师 |
[00:59] | – Do you know his family? – No, | -你认识他家人吗 -不认识 |
[01:01] | I am purely an interested bystander here | 我纯粹就是个旁观者 |
[01:03] | who wants to see justice done. | 只是想伸张正义 |
[01:05] | Purely? | 这么简单? |
[01:07] | There’s a campus fistfight between a dozen Palestinian and Jewish youths, | 一群年轻巴勒斯坦人和犹太人校园斗殴 |
[01:11] | and the State’s Attorney only charges one Palestinian? | 州检察官却只起诉了一个巴勒斯坦人 |
[01:15] | Well, he doesn’t have a record, | 他没有犯罪记录 |
[01:16] | so it should be a simple misdemeanor battery. | 应该是按殴击罪轻罪处理 |
[01:19] | Court supervision, at most. | 最多也就判个法庭监视 |
[01:20] | No, the new State’s Attorney wants to appear tough on his first day. | 不 州检察官新官上任 想展示铁腕形象 |
[01:23] | It was deemed a hate crime. | 他要按仇恨犯罪处理 |
[01:25] | Seven years. | 7年徒刑 |
[01:27] | Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[01:28] | meet Wasim Al-Said, an old friend | 这位是瓦希姆·阿勒赛义德 老朋友了 |
[01:31] | who until recently retained our competitor Young, Bachman and Meyers | 之前一直聘用着我们的竞争对手YBM律所 |
[01:34] | – for his legal interest. – To my eternal regret. | -来打理他的法律事务 -十分抱歉 |
[01:38] | – Very nice to meet you, Mrs. Florrick. – Alicia’s fine. | -很高兴见到你 福瑞克女士 -叫我艾丽西娅就好 |
[01:40] | Your husband was very good | 你丈夫在他首届任期 |
[01:42] | to the Muslim community in his first term. | 对穆斯林群体非常好 |
[01:44] | My fear is, that’s changed. | 我担心这一情况有所改变 |
[01:45] | Of course, Alicia can’t influence her husband in any way, | 当然 艾丽西娅无法对她丈夫施加任何影响 |
[01:48] | but she is still one of our best lawyers. | 但她仍是我们最棒的律师之一 |
[01:50] | Well, that’s all Jimal needs. | 贾马尔需要的就是这个 |
[01:52] | This is a good kid they’re painting as a suicide bomber. | 他是个好孩子 但被他们描绘成自杀式袭击者了 |
[01:55] | Bond hearing’s today. I’ll be there. | 保释金的听证会就在今天 我会去的 |
[01:57] | Good, that’s one piece of business. | 好了 这件事说完了 |
[01:59] | What else might we handle that Young, Bachman and Meyers can’t? | 还有什么是YBM律所力所不及 而我们能行的? |
[02:02] | I know that Eli Gold is working with you these days? | 我知道伊莱·戈德现在和你们共事 |
[02:06] | I’m in need of some crisis management. | 我需要危机管理方面的业务 |
[02:08] | – What’s the crisis? – Where’s the management? | -什么危机 -先得有危机管理 |
[02:11] | Will you get, uh, Eli for us? | 你能帮我们把伊莱找来吗 |
[02:14] | And ask Will to step in. | 把威尔也叫来 |
[02:17] | Will? Sure. | 威尔? 好 |
[02:25] | He’s late. Overslept. | 他迟到了 睡过头了 |
[02:27] | – Must be from celebrating yesterday’s victory. – Must be. | -一定是庆祝昨晚胜利闹的 -一定是 |
[02:31] | Hey, Mom, pick up the phone. Hey, Mom, pick up… | 妈妈 接电话 妈妈 接电话 |
[02:33] | Hello, dearest daughter. | 嗨 我的宝贝女儿 |
[02:34] | – You sound happy. – I am happy. | -听起来你很开心 -我是很开心 |
[02:36] | I have my daughter on the phone. What more could I desire? | 跟我女儿通电话呢 这还不开心 |
[02:39] | Look, I don’t think I need a tutor. | 是这样 我觉得我不需要家教 |
[02:40] | Grace, we discussed this. It’s just a month. | 格蕾丝 我们谈过这事 只要一个月 |
[02:43] | – Yeah, but it was one report card. – And it’s one month. | -咱只谈过表现反馈单 -只要一个月啊 |
[02:45] | Dad just thinks I need to apply myself. | 爸爸认为我自己努力就好 |
[02:47] | Oh, I agree, and a tutor will help you do that. | 我赞同 但家教会指导你如何做 |
[02:50] | Eli? The meeting. | 伊莱 开会 |
[02:52] | Mom, Nisa’s parents want you to come over for dinner. | 妈 妮莎的父母想请你们过来吃晚饭 |
[02:55] | – You and Dad. Both of you. – Why? | -你和爸爸 你们俩都来 -为什么 |
[02:57] | Just to be nice. I didn’t tell them anything. | 表示友好吧 我什么也没跟他们说 |
[03:00] | It was like you said; | 按你说的 |
[03:01] | I haven’t let anyone know you guys are separated. | 我没告诉过任何人你俩分居的事 |
[03:02] | Okay, I’ll talk to your father about it. I-I’ve got to go. | 好的 我会跟你爸爸谈谈 我得走了 |
[03:05] | So, who is this guy again? | 再问一下 那家伙是谁 |
[03:06] | Wasim Al-Said. | 瓦希姆·阿勒赛义德 |
[03:08] | He’s a commodities trader. | 一个期货商人 |
[03:09] | Wasim? | 瓦希姆? |
[03:10] | Diane’s been trying to sign him for two years. | 戴安这两年一直想跟他签合同 |
[03:13] | He has ten million in charitable assets to spend. | 他有1000万的慈善资产要花 |
[03:16] | On what? | 花在哪里 |
[03:17] | A campaign against anti-Muslim bigotry. | 这是针对反穆斯林偏见的活动 |
[03:24] | Mr. Al-Said, you do know that I’m not a PR specialist. | 阿勒赛义德先生 你很清楚我并非公关专家 |
[03:28] | I handle lobbying and crisis management. | 我做的是政治游说和危机管理 |
[03:30] | Do you watch the evening news, Eli? | 你看晚间新闻吗 伊莱 |
[03:33] | Religiously. | 虔诚地看 |
[03:35] | Then you know there was a murder | 那你肯定知道 |
[03:37] | of a Jewish poli sci major at Chicago Polytech last night. | 昨晚芝加哥理工学院政治学专业一犹太学生被杀 |
[03:41] | Unsolved, but the police are questioning Muslim students. | 案子还没破 警方正在询问穆斯林学生 |
[03:45] | Ten minutes later, a riot broke out at the other end of campus | 10分钟后 校园另一头 |
[03:47] | at a rally intended to encourage interfaith dialogue, | 某个旨在推动宗教间对话的集会 发生了暴乱 |
[03:51] | and only one Muslim was arrested. | 却只抓了一个穆斯林 |
[03:54] | Now I’m used to reading the tea leaves in this country, | 现在在这个国家 我很习惯未雨绸缪 |
[03:57] | and the best way to manage a crisis is before it becomes one. | 最好的危机管理就是防患于未然 |
[04:00] | Isn’t that true? | 不是吗 |
[04:01] | It is. | 是啊 |
[04:04] | So, are you hiring me because I’m good or because I’m Jewish? | 你雇我是因为我优秀 还是因为我是犹太人 |
[04:08] | Because I imagine it might look quite good | 我琢磨着 让一个犹太人为穆斯林而斗争 |
[04:10] | having a Jew campaign for Muslims. | 在外界看来肯定很不错 |
[04:13] | Can’t it be both? | 两个原因都有不行吗 |
[04:15] | – I don’t like being used. – Really? Since when? | -我不喜欢被人利用 -是吗 从何时开始 |
[04:18] | He knows Jewish money is going to Peter for his next campaign | 他知道犹太人在给彼得下一轮竞选投钱 |
[04:21] | – and he wants to buy influence. – And…? | -他想利用我们的影响力 -然后呢 |
[04:24] | Don’t you get so knowing on me. | 别一副对我了如指掌的样子 |
[04:28] | What’s up with you, anyway? | 你到底怎么了 |
[04:30] | You seem different. | 看起来不太一样了 |
[04:32] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[04:33] | – Court. – Why? | -法院 -为什么 |
[04:34] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是律师 |
[04:36] | Okay, glad we cleared that up. | 真高兴澄清这一点 |
[04:38] | This is a hate crime, Your Honor, | 这是仇恨犯罪 法官阁下 |
[04:40] | and we ask that bail be set at $100,000. | 我们认为保释金应为10万美元 |
[04:42] | Have you ever been in a fistfight, counselor? | 你打过架吗 检方律师 |
[04:46] | Have I, Your Honor? No. | 没有 法官阁下 |
[04:48] | Well, let me educate you. | 那让我来教教你 |
[04:49] | It’s chaos, chaos in there. No one can tell who hits who. | 乱得一塌糊涂 没人知道是谁在打谁 |
[04:54] | Fists are flying, you get hit in the head. | 眼前拳头乱飞 你被一拳击中脑袋 |
[04:56] | The next thing you know, | 你能记得的事只有 |
[04:57] | you’re on the ground and somebody’s jumping on top. | 你摔倒在地 有人扑向你 |
[04:58] | Jimal, I’m sorry to be late. | 贾马尔 抱歉我来晚了 |
[05:00] | – I was… – Jimal assaulted someone because he was Jewish. | -我… -贾马尔打人 因为对方是犹太人 |
[05:01] | That is not chaos, Your Honor. | 并不是乱斗 法官阁下 |
[05:02] | And Jimal was hit because he’s Palestinian, Your Honor. | 贾马尔也因为他是巴勒斯坦人而被打 法官阁下 |
[05:04] | Alicia Florrick, Your Honor. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 法官阁下 |
[05:06] | 20 students were fighting. | 有20名学生参与斗殴 |
[05:07] | Only one was charged. One Muslim. | 只有一人被起诉 一个穆斯林 |
[05:09] | – His religion had nothing to… – It had everything to do with it. | -宗教信仰与此无关 -宗教信仰是根本原因 |
[05:11] | All right, okay, your passion is preserved for the record. | 好了 等着开庭再吵吧 |
[05:14] | Bond is set at $5,000. | 保释金定为5000美元 |
[05:16] | And I do suggest that the State reconsider its charge. | 我希望检方重新考虑此项起诉 |
[05:20] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[05:22] | Jimal, I was just put in on this. | 贾马尔 我刚刚被派到此案 |
[05:24] | You have a benefactor who asked me to step in. | 你的一位资助人让我来帮你 |
[05:26] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, but I didn’t do anything. | -你还好吗 -还好 但我什么都没做 |
[05:28] | I know, a lot of this is posturing by the prosecution | 我明白 检方来势汹汹不过是故作姿态 |
[05:31] | to get you to accept a higher plea. | 好让你接受罪刑更重的认罪协议 |
[05:33] | The good news is, the judge is on your side. | 好消息是 法官站在你这边 |
[05:36] | Now, do you want me to call your parents or anything? | 需要我给你父母打个电话之类的吗 |
[05:37] | No, no they wouldn’t… Look, I’m ashamed. | 不 他们… 这事让我羞愧难当 |
[05:41] | I understand. Hopefully, we can handle this by admitting simple battery. | 我理解 承认殴击罪轻罪应该就能了结此案 |
[05:44] | But I didn’t… I wasn’t even there. | 但我当时根本就不在场 |
[05:49] | He wasn’t at the rally, Cary. He was at the library. | 凯里 他当时不在集会现场 他在图书馆 |
[05:52] | Oh, my God, really? That’s terrible. | 我的天 真的吗 太糟了 |
[05:54] | This isn’t about Jimal, | 你们的起诉与贾马尔无关 |
[05:55] | and this isn’t about some stupid fistfight. | 也与那起无聊的斗殴无关 |
[05:58] | This is about that Jewish kid stabbed to death, | 而是那个被捅死的犹太男孩 |
[06:00] | and you can’t find the killer so Jimal is the scapegoat. | 你们找不到凶手 就让贾马尔当替罪羊 |
[06:03] | We have an eyewitness who saw Jimal throw the first punch. | 有一位目击证人声称 贾马尔是第一个动手的 |
[06:05] | – That’s what this is about. – Is the eyewitness Caucasian? | -所以我们起诉他 -目击证人是白种人吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, wow, how quickly we slip the bonds of political correctness. | 这么快就不顾忌政治正确啦 |
[06:12] | – Why not ask if he’s Jewish? – Cross-racial identification. | -为何不问是不是犹太人 -跨种族辨认身份 |
[06:15] | Caucasians have difficulty discerning unique characteristics. | 白种人觉得其他人种的人长相都差不多 |
[06:18] | Six months in County, one year probation. | 本地监狱6个月 缓刑1年 |
[06:21] | No. | 不行 |
[06:22] | Then I’ll see you in court. | 那我们法庭上见 |
[06:23] | Tell Peter there has to be a better way | 告诉彼得 为了竞选献金 |
[06:25] | to firm up his campaign contributions. | 也不至于用这种方式 |
[06:28] | Using everything we can, are we? | 我们不都是无所不用其极吗 |
[06:29] | It’s a new day. | 这是全新的开始 |
[06:31] | We’re running a clean office. | 我们要清清白白做事 |
[06:33] | Let me say that again, because | 让我重复一遍 |
[06:34] | we’re all prone to the same cynicism. | 因为我们都容易觉得这有点讽刺 |
[06:37] | We… are running a clean office. | 我们要清清白白做事 |
[06:41] | Clean, ethical, honest, but not weak. | 清白 道德 诚实 但绝不软弱 |
[06:45] | I know our budgets have been slashed. | 我知道预算被大幅消减 |
[06:47] | I know we’re the underdog here. | 我知道我们现在处于劣势 |
[06:48] | But our strategy will be this: | 但我们的策略是 |
[06:51] | no plea bargains. | 认罪协议没有讨价余地 |
[06:53] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[06:54] | Defense attorneys will be expecting the opposite. | 这与辩方律师所预料的恰恰相反 |
[06:57] | So for the next two months, | 所以在接下来的2个月 |
[06:58] | I want you to hold the line on every single plea. | 每个认罪协议 都不能降低标准 |
[07:02] | After that, you won’t have to work as hard. | 之后 大家就会轻松许多 |
[07:04] | You get your enemy flinching, | 一旦令对手生畏 |
[07:06] | you’ll never have to hit him hard again. | 你们就不必再步步逼人 |
[07:08] | Your first complaint will be about investigator hours. | 你们肯定会抱怨调查员工时的问题 |
[07:11] | That’s why I’ve hired an outside contractor | 所以我聘用了一位兼职员工 |
[07:13] | until we can budget full time. | 直到我们付得起全职 |
[07:16] | I want you to meet Sophia Russo. | 大家认识下索菲亚·罗素 |
[07:17] | She’s good, and she’s cheap. | 她可以说是物美价廉 |
[07:19] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | Relatively. | 相对而言吧 |
[07:21] | Mr. Florrick, I offered the defense six months | 福瑞克先生 我在大学仇恨犯罪案上 |
[07:23] | on the college hate crime. Should I walk it back? | 提出6个月的认罪协议 要撤回来吗 |
[07:25] | What’s the law say? | 法律上规定如何 |
[07:27] | Three to seven years. | 3至7年 |
[07:28] | There’s your answer. | 这不就是答案吗 |
[07:29] | The lawyer’s Alicia, | 律师是艾丽西娅 |
[07:31] | and she might come after your campaign contributions. | 她或许会在你竞选献金上做文章 |
[07:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah. What do you want? | 是 你觉得呢 |
[07:38] | Follow the law. | 依据法律呗 |
[07:40] | You can’t go wrong if you follow the law. | 依据法律就错不了 |
[07:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:48] | Geez, what a pit. | 哎呀 这屋真不是人呆的 |
[07:50] | – Thank you. – You’re working on the, uh, | -谢谢 -你在跟进… |
[07:52] | the Jewish-Muslim thing, right? | 犹太人和穆斯林的案子 是吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah, the hate crime. Why? What do you need? | 是 仇恨犯罪 怎么 有什么需要 |
[07:57] | Oh, it’s not what I need. | 不是我需要什么 |
[08:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:02] | You used to work with Kalinda Sharma, didn’t you? | 你曾与凯琳达·夏尔马共事 是吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:07] | If I were you, I’d slip it to her. | 如果我是你 就会把这个给她 |
[08:17] | So, kind of odd not seeing you around much. | 不常见到你真有点奇怪 |
[08:21] | Yeah, I’ve been busy. | 嗯 最近很忙 |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:26] | And here I thought you didn’t need me anymore. | 我是觉得你不再用得上我了 |
[08:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:36] | It’s a peace offering. | 和平赠礼 |
[08:38] | Peter Florrick wants to run a clean office, so… | 彼得·福瑞克想要我们清清白白做事 所以… |
[08:41] | this is me being clean. | 我现在在清清白白做事 |
[08:47] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[08:51] | You can’t make Chicagoans feel good about Islam with pathos. | 你不可能用悲情牌让芝加哥人对穆斯林有好感 |
[08:56] | You need to go positive. | 必须要积极点 |
[08:58] | Link the Arab spring to the American Revolution. | 要把这两年的阿拉伯革命与美国独立战争联系起来 |
[09:01] | Who is the Islamic George Washington? | 找出穆斯林的乔治·华盛顿 |
[09:03] | Who is the Islamic Paul Revere? | 找出穆斯林的保罗·里维尔 |
[09:06] | Morning in the Middle East… | 中东的清晨… |
[09:09] | Do you need something? | 你有事吗 |
[09:11] | It’s on your desk. It’s self-explanatory. | 放你桌上了 一看就明白 |
[09:25] | That’s your car? | 那是你的车吗 |
[09:29] | Good. Now, I know you said you were at the library. | 很好 我知道你说你在图书馆 |
[09:32] | But the time code on that traffic light | 但红绿灯的时间码 |
[09:34] | shows that the driver of your car was running | 显示开你车的司机 |
[09:37] | a red light just outside the campus gates | 在刚出校门的路口闯了红灯 |
[09:40] | at the exact moment of the interfaith rally. | 而时间恰好就是跨宗教集会之时 |
[09:42] | That means that the driver of your car, if that is you, | 也就是说开你车的司机 如果是你 |
[09:46] | couldn’t have been involved in the rally fight. | 就不可能参与集会斗殴 |
[09:49] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[09:51] | I do. | 明白 |
[09:52] | So, I want you to take your time before you answer. | 那么 我要你考虑一下再回答 |
[10:00] | Is that you driving your car? | 是你在开车吗 |
[10:03] | It is. | 是的 |
[10:04] | Are you certain, young man? | 你确定吗 年轻人 |
[10:06] | It’s a very roundabout way to come from the library. | 从图书馆出来的话 这么走很绕啊 |
[10:10] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[10:11] | We ask that Mr. Mifsud state under oath | 我们要米夫萨德先生宣誓声明 |
[10:13] | that he was the driver in this photo | 照片中的司机是他 |
[10:14] | which we will mark as People’s Exhibit #1. | 我们会将此标记为检方1号证据 |
[10:16] | Your Honor, is that really necessary? | 法官阁下 真有这个必要吗 |
[10:19] | It’s the only way we’ll drop the hate charge. | 这是撤销仇恨犯罪指控的唯一方法 |
[10:21] | Very well. Mr. Mifsud, you are under oath. | 很好 米夫萨德先生 请你宣誓 |
[10:24] | Do you swear that that’s you in the photo? | 你发誓照片里的人就是你吗 |
[10:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:29] | Good. Well, I think that just about, uh, wraps it up, | 很好 差不多可以结案了吧 |
[10:32] | doesn’t it, Mr. Agos? I’m late for the gym. | 不是吗 艾格斯先生 我健身要晚了 |
[10:34] | It does, Your Honor, and the State has made a terrible | 是的 法官阁下 检方以殴击罪 |
[10:36] | mistake in charging Mr. Mifsud with this battery. | 控告米夫萨德先生是个可怕的错误 |
[10:38] | But this car with this license plate | 但有人见到该车牌的车辆 |
[10:41] | was seen racing away from the scene of the frat murder of Simon Greenberg | 从杀害西蒙·格林伯格的现场逃离 |
[10:45] | Objection, Your Honor! | 反对 法官阁下 |
[10:46] | – That is why he ran the red light. – Oh, this is outrageous. | -所以他才闯红灯 -这太过分了 |
[10:49] | He had just killed Simon Greenberg. | 那之前 他杀害了西蒙·格林伯格 |
[10:50] | – This is prosecutorial misconduct. – He swore to it. | -这是检方的不当行为 -他宣誓了 |
[10:51] | His alibi means he committed this murder. | 斗殴的不在场证明恰恰证明了他是谋杀案凶手 |
[10:53] | Because you overcharged him with a hate crime | 是因为你对他仇恨犯罪的过度指控 |
[10:54] | so he would grab at any alibi. | 他才不顾一切寻找不在场证明 |
[10:56] | So you’re saying your client perjured himself? | 那你是说你的当事人作伪证? |
[10:57] | No, I am saying he took my advice, that’s all. | 不 我是说他接受了我的建议 仅此而已 |
[10:59] | Well, then congratulations, Alicia. | 那么祝贺你 艾丽西娅 |
[11:01] | You just advised your client to admit to murder. | 你给你当事人提出了一个承认谋杀的建议 |
[11:03] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[11:04] | the People charge Jimal Mifsud with first-degree murder. | 检方现对贾马尔·米夫萨德提出一级谋杀指控 |
[11:31] | Alicia dropped by for you. | 艾丽西娅找过你 |
[11:33] | Why? | 干什么 |
[11:33] | I don’t know. You want me to get her? | 不知道 要我去叫她吗 |
[11:36] | No. Later. | 不 待会再说 |
[11:37] | So this isn’t you? | 那这不是你? |
[11:38] | It’s your car, but you’re not driving it? | 这是你的车 但不是你在开? |
[11:40] | I’m sorry, I, uh, I thought it was the easiest way out. | 抱歉 我 我以为这样更容易脱罪 |
[11:45] | So who is it? Who’s driving it? | 那这是谁 谁在开车 |
[11:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:48] | Jimal, they have a witness who swears that that car– | 贾马尔 他们有目击证人发誓说那辆车 |
[11:52] | your car– was driven away by Simon Greenberg’s killer. | 你的车 是杀死西蒙·格林伯格的凶手开走的 |
[11:56] | So don’t cover for anyone. | 所以不要包庇任何人 |
[11:57] | I’m not covering. | 我没有包庇谁 |
[11:58] | My-My two roommates don’t have a car, | 我的两个室友都没有车 |
[12:01] | I let Amir and Tariq use mine. | 所以我就让阿米尔和塔里克开我的 |
[12:02] | I just leave my keys in the room. | 我钥匙就放在宿舍里 |
[12:04] | So which is driving it, Amir or Tariq? | 那么开车的是谁 阿米尔还是塔里克 |
[12:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:11] | But he swore that was him driving away from the murder? | 但他宣誓说是他开车离开凶杀现场? |
[12:13] | He didn’t know it would implicate him in a murder. | 他当时并不知道这能牵扯进谋杀案 |
[12:15] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[12:16] | I encouraged him to place himself in the car | 是我鼓励他承认自己就在那辆车里 |
[12:17] | to give him an alibi from the hate crime. | 这样仇恨犯罪就有了不在场证明 |
[12:19] | Yes. And now I have a multimillion-dollar client | 好啊 我一个价值千万的客户 |
[12:21] | thinking that we’re amateurs. | 会拿咱们当菜鸟了 |
[12:23] | I got the pictures from the ASA’s office. | 我从助理检察官办公室拿到的照片 |
[12:25] | I should’ve checked. | 我应该检查一下才对 |
[12:26] | Great. It’s everybody’s fault. | 很好 每个人都有错 |
[12:28] | Now let’s make it right. | 那现在去改正吧 |
[12:29] | I’m questioning Jimal’s roommates. | 我去询问贾马尔的室友 |
[12:31] | One of them is the real driver. | 他俩中必有一个开了那辆车 |
[12:32] | And I’m filing a motion to dismiss | 我去提交一份动议 |
[12:34] | Jimal’s alibi statement during preliminary. | 要求撤销贾马尔预审时的不在场声明 |
[12:36] | I don’t know what’s going on with you two, | 我不知道你俩之间怎么回事 |
[12:38] | but make it better. | 但改善一下吧 |
[12:41] | Whatever you have to do. | 不论用什么方式 |
[12:42] | Make it better. | 改善一下吧 |
[13:04] | So are we supposed to do something? | 我们是不是应该做点什么 |
[13:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:08] | – What subject? – I don’t know. | -哪一科 -我不知道 |
[13:10] | You’re the tutor. | 你是家教 |
[13:12] | What does your mom want? | 你妈妈有什么要求 |
[13:14] | She wants me to get better grades, | 她希望我成绩能好点 |
[13:15] | so that I’ll get into Briarcrest. | 这样我才能进入贝克雷基督徒私立学校 |
[13:17] | You don’t like public school? | 你不喜欢公立学校? |
[13:19] | No, I do. | 我喜欢 |
[13:20] | It’s just that there was a mugging on the field, | 只是校园里曾有过行凶抢劫的 |
[13:22] | and all the parents got really scared. | 家长们都变得很害怕 |
[13:28] | Is this your first job tutoring? | 这是你第一次当家教吗 |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:31] | How am I doing? | 我干得怎么样 |
[13:33] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[13:34] | Darn. | 该死 |
[13:40] | Can we go outside? | 我们能出门吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I think it’s up to you. | 能吧 你做主 |
[13:49] | Cary the man! | 凯里牛人 |
[13:51] | Throwing down that opposition. | 打得对手落花流水 |
[13:58] | Nicely played. | 妙计啊 |
[13:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:01] | So this is the new Cary? | 这就是新的凯里? |
[14:03] | No, just a new day. | 不 是生活在变 |
[14:07] | So can I see the crime scene photos, Cary? | 那么 凯里 我能看罪案现场照片吗 |
[14:10] | Well, come on. | 拜托 |
[14:12] | You’re in the big leagues now. What can it hurt? | 你现在站对队了 让我看看又何妨 |
[14:15] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[14:19] | Well, look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[14:21] | Sophia? | 索菲亚? |
[14:22] | In the flesh. | 正是本人 |
[14:25] | Strange bedfellows, huh? | 真是意想不到的搭档 |
[14:27] | The strangest. | 最意想不到的搭档 |
[14:29] | Well… | 那么 |
[14:31] | you two have a nice time. | 祝你俩合作愉快 |
[14:42] | What’d she want? | 她想要什么 |
[14:45] | Crime scene photos. | 罪案现场的照片 |
[14:53] | Damn it. | 真该死 |
[14:54] | Okay, uh, Simon Greenberg, 22, | 好了 西蒙·格林伯格 22岁 |
[14:57] | found in his dorm room gagged, | 被发现于其宿舍 口被封 |
[14:59] | hands bound, stabbed 45 times. | 双手被绑 被刺了45下 |
[15:02] | – Little overkill? – Yep. | -有点过度行凶? -没错 |
[15:04] | Police think it was an execution. | 警察认为是一种处决式杀人 |
[15:06] | No sign of a struggle. | 没有打斗的迹象 |
[15:07] | – Any witnesses? – Neighbor heard a scream, | -有目击证人吗 -邻居听到了尖叫声 |
[15:08] | looked out his window and saw a dark, | 望向窗外 看到了一个深肤色 |
[15:10] | possibly black Middle Eastern man running to his car. | 可能是黑皮肤的中东男子跑向了他的车 |
[15:13] | They got a number plate– ET27. | 他们看到了车牌 ET27 |
[15:15] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:17] | That’s not a partial plate. | 这车牌号给得够完整的 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[15:19] | Jimal’s plate. | 贾马尔的车牌号 |
[15:20] | Um, one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:22] | Something that wasn’t released to the press. | 这件事没有发布给媒体 |
[15:23] | What? | 什么 |
[15:24] | Killer drew a swastika | 凶手用死者的血 |
[15:26] | with the victim’s blood. | 画了一个纳粹十字 |
[15:27] | Yep. I know this is not looking good, is it? | 是呀 我知道这看起来很不妙 |
[15:31] | Okay, um, | 好吧 |
[15:33] | let me know what you get from the roommates. | 你问完他室友后跟我说说情况 |
[15:36] | Got it. | 明白 |
[15:37] | Oh, by the way, the swastika | 顺便说一句 那个纳粹十字 |
[15:39] | — the police don’t know why, but it was drawn backwards. | 画的是反的 警察也不知道为什么 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:47] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰到你了吗 |
[15:49] | Nope. | 没有 |
[15:50] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:53] | Good. | 还行 |
[15:57] | Do you have a moment to talk? | 有空谈谈吗 |
[16:02] | About last night? | 昨晚的事 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:08] | Don’t act like this is nothing, Eli. | 别装作不把这当回事 伊莱 |
[16:10] | You’re running a pro-Palestinian campaign. | 你在为巴勒斯坦人撑腰 |
[16:11] | It’s an anti- muslim-bigotry campaign, | 这只是反对对穆斯林的敌视 |
[16:14] | and I am a crisis man… | 而我是一名危机公关… |
[16:15] | You are a Jew. | 你是一个犹太人 |
[16:17] | – We are both… – Oh, come on, Michael! | -我们都是… -得了吧 迈克尔 |
[16:19] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[16:20] | Ultimate Frisbee? | 极限飞盘比赛? |
[16:22] | We only win by making them lose? | 我们非得要他们一败涂地才算赢了? |
[16:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:25] | You act like you’re not paying attention, | 你假装你不在乎 |
[16:27] | but I know you’re paying attention. | 可我知道 你在乎 |
[16:29] | This is a PR war. | 这是一场公关之战 |
[16:30] | And I’m a traitor? | 我就算一个叛徒了 |
[16:31] | In February, Israeli soldiers | 2月份 以色列士兵 |
[16:32] | helped a Palestinian woman give birth. | 帮助一名巴勒斯坦妇女生产 |
[16:34] | You didn’t read about it unless you subscribed | 除非你订阅了以色列国家新闻 |
[16:36] | to the Israel National News. | 不然你是不会知道的 |
[16:37] | Two days later, an Israeli woman | 两天之后 一名以色列妇女 |
[16:39] | gave birth in a Palestinian hospital. | 在巴勒斯坦的医院中生产 |
[16:40] | Where did you read it? AP, CBS News, every major paper. | 这消息 美联社 CBS 各大报纸全都报道了 |
[16:44] | Google it. Go ahead. | 不信你上谷歌搜搜看 |
[16:45] | This is a PR war and they are winning. | 这是一场公关之战 而且他们胜券在握 |
[16:46] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[16:48] | I do not go to your house | 我不会去你家里 |
[16:50] | and tell you what novels to write. | 然后告诉你该写什么小说 |
[16:53] | I do not go to your committee | 我也不会去你的委员会 |
[16:54] | and tell you what lobbyists to hire. | 来告诉你该雇怎样的说客 |
[16:59] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[17:00] | Now I get it. | 我懂了 |
[17:02] | I didn’t hire you. | 都因为我当初没雇你 |
[17:03] | There it is. | 原来如此 |
[17:04] | I hired Tarkovsky & Associates. | 就因为我雇了塔可夫斯基律所 |
[17:06] | With a $20 million Jewish League Fund to fight intolerance. | 用2000万美元的犹太联盟基金来对抗偏见 |
[17:09] | Yes, you did. | 对 没错 |
[17:10] | So this isn’t Israel/Palestine to you. | 看来对你来说 这不是一场巴以之间的争斗 |
[17:13] | It’s Gold versus Tarkovsky. | 而是一场戈德和塔可夫斯基之间的争斗 |
[17:15] | You’re paying a competitor, Michael. | 你在给一个竞争对手掏钱 迈克尔 |
[17:17] | And as moved as I am by your plea for Jewish brotherhood, | 你号召犹太人团结起来 我挺感动 |
[17:20] | I’m not that moved. | 但还没感动到这个份上 |
[17:22] | 4,000 years and we are always our own worst enemy. | 4000年了 我们仍然无法停止族内斗争 |
[17:42] | So you were driving Jimal’s car that night, right? | 那晚你开了贾马尔的车 对吧 |
[17:44] | This is just like the cops. | 这语气像极了警察 |
[17:46] | Racist. | 都带着种族歧视 |
[17:47] | They think an Arab had to do it. | 他们认为肯定是阿拉伯人干的 |
[17:49] | Yeah, but this is you, isn’t it, Amir? | 但这是你 对吧 阿米尔 |
[17:53] | You were driving your roommate’s car that night, right? | 你那晚开了你室友的车 对吧 |
[17:55] | No. | 没有 |
[17:56] | And you know why it’s not me? | 知道为什么那不是我吗 |
[17:59] | Look at your time code, lady. | 看看那上面的时间 女士 |
[18:01] | I was in my living room for salah. | 那时我正在客厅里做礼拜 |
[18:04] | Evening prayers. | 晚祷 |
[18:05] | Anybody else see you there? | 有人能为此作证吗 |
[18:07] | – Yes. – Who? | -有 -谁 |
[18:08] | The Prophet Muhammad. | 先知穆罕默德 |
[18:11] | Peace be upon him. | 愿主赐福之 |
[18:12] | Yeah, Amir’s in the living room five times a day praying. | 是的 阿米尔一天要在客厅里做5次祷告 |
[18:15] | Okay, Tariq. | 好的 塔里克 |
[18:16] | Did you see him praying on the night of the murder? | 凶杀当晚 你看到他做祷告了吗 |
[18:18] | – No. – So you were home? | -没有 -当时你在家里? |
[18:20] | You were home to be able to not see him there? | 在家 于是确信他没在祷告? |
[18:23] | No, I was out. | 不是 我出去了 |
[18:25] | In Jimal’s car? | 开着贾马尔的车? |
[18:26] | No, I wanted to take it, but the keys were gone already. | 没有 我想开 可钥匙不在了 |
[18:29] | So where were you? | 那你在哪儿 |
[18:30] | I was here. | 我就在这儿 |
[18:31] | In the quad at the interfaith rally. | 在参加跨宗教集会 |
[18:39] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[18:41] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[18:42] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[18:43] | I didn’t see you over there. | 没看到你也在呢 |
[18:45] | This is how you investigate these days? | 你如今就是这么调查的? |
[18:47] | – By just following me? – Yep. | -通过跟踪我? -没错 |
[18:49] | Makes things a lot easier. | 这样就简单多了 |
[18:51] | So you and Cary, huh? | 对了 你和凯里之间? |
[18:53] | That’s why you’ve been ignoring me, right? | 这才是你冷落我的原因 对吧 |
[18:55] | It’s not because I’m married. | 并不是因为我结婚了 |
[18:58] | Yep. You got me. | 没错 说对了 |
[19:02] | Listen, I’m gonna go and question eyewitnesses at the Jewish frat. | 听着 我要去犹太兄弟会询问目击证人 |
[19:06] | Do you want the address? | 你想要地址吗 |
[19:07] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那样哪儿还有乐趣 |
[19:09] | Your Honor, this is… | 法官阁下 这是… |
[19:12] | -this is prosecutorial misconduct. -Okay, okay, okay. | -这是检方的不当行为 -行了 行了 |
[19:13] | -This is absolutely unethical. -All right, all right. | -绝对是不道德的 -好了 好了 |
[19:15] | Each to your corners. | 都到自己的位子上 |
[19:17] | Mrs. Florrick, your client | 福瑞克女士 你的当事人 |
[19:19] | already swore that that was him in the car. | 已经发誓说当时在车里的人是他 |
[19:20] | Is he now trying to say that he lied? | 现在他想改口说自己撒谎了吗 |
[19:22] | He’s saying that he was misled by the prosecution. | 他的意思是他被检方误导了 |
[19:24] | How did I mislead? | 我怎么误导了 |
[19:25] | Jimal was given an opportunity | 贾马尔得到了一个机会 |
[19:27] | to avoid a hate crime prosecution and he took it, | 可避免被以仇恨犯罪的罪名起诉 他接受了 |
[19:28] | that’s all. | 就是这样 |
[19:29] | This murder charge is based on nothing else. | 这件谋杀起诉根本没有别的依据 |
[19:32] | There’s no evidence that Jimal and the victim even knew each other. | 甚至没有证据显示 贾马尔和被害人认识对方 |
[19:35] | Where’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[19:36] | Mr. Greenberg was Jewish and Jimal was Muslim, | 格林伯格是犹太人 而贾马尔是穆斯林 |
[19:38] | and as you can see here, Your Honor, | 还有正如你所见 法官阁下 |
[19:39] | a swastika was drawn on the victim’s… | 一个纳粹十字画在被害人的… |
[19:40] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[19:41] | Anti-Semitism | 反犹太主义 |
[19:42] | isn’t some cookie cutter motive you can apply to any dark-skinned… | 不是一个你可以随便套在深肤色人身上的动机 |
[19:45] | All right, counselors, listen. | 好了 律师们 听着 |
[19:46] | Nobody likes a street fight better than me, | 没有谁比我更喜欢街头打架了 |
[19:48] | but that’s for in the street, not here. | 但这仅限于街上 不是这里 |
[19:50] | Mr. Agos, do you have any further probable cause? | 艾格斯先生 你还有其它可能的理由吗 |
[19:52] | Because if it’s just that statement, | 因为如果仅凭那样的陈述 |
[19:53] | I am prone to overturn. | 我倾向于否定 |
[19:55] | We do, Your Honor. | 有 法官阁下 |
[19:57] | Professor Noah Fineman. | 诺厄·法恩曼教授 |
[19:58] | I teach political science. | 我教授政治学 |
[20:00] | And did the accused show a particular interest in one of your lectures? | 被告有对你讲授的某堂课 表现出特别的兴趣吗 |
[20:03] | He did. | 是的 |
[20:04] | It’s a lecture that I give on the anniversary of 9/11 | 是我在911纪念日讲的一节课 |
[20:09] | about chickens who come home to roost | 关于美国和以色列的犹太复国主义政权 |
[20:11] | for the United States and Zionist regime in Israel… | 自食其果的内容 |
[20:12] | Objection. | 反对 |
[20:13] | Your Honor, is Mr. Agos really trying | 法官阁下 难道艾格斯先生真打算 |
[20:16] | to find a motive in Jimal’s classes? | 从贾马尔上的课程里找动机吗 |
[20:19] | Why not home ec? | 怎么不从家政课着手呢 |
[20:21] | Maybe that’s where the knife came from. | 说不定刀子是从那儿来的 |
[20:22] | Overruled. I think we can stand a bit | 反对无效 我觉得 |
[20:24] | of rough and tumble here, counselor. | 这点混乱局面我们暂时还能忍耐 辩方律师 |
[20:26] | So, Professor, | 那么 教授 |
[20:28] | you would argue that Israel’s a criminal regime. | 你会说以色列政权有罪 |
[20:30] | Oh, I-I don’t argue it. | 不 不用我说 |
[20:32] | I think that’s fairly self-evident. | 我觉得这是明摆着的 |
[20:34] | Given this, what do you think of suicide bombings | 鉴于此 你怎样看待自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[20:36] | and the death of Jewish citizens? | 和犹太人丧命 |
[20:38] | If you’re asking me if I approve of such a thing, no, never. | 如果你问我是不是赞成这类举动 不 决不 |
[20:42] | But I do understand them. | 但是我能理解他们 |
[20:44] | These are understandable movements | 为了抵抗犹太复国主义的压迫 |
[20:46] | against a Zionist oppression. | 这些做法是可以理解的 |
[20:47] | And how did your student Jimal | 你的学生贾马尔 |
[20:50] | take an added interest in this lecture? | 在这堂课上如何表现得格外感兴趣呢 |
[20:53] | Well, he was, uh, very engaged in class, yes. | 他 在课堂上非常专注 是的 |
[20:57] | And afterwards, he approached me | 下课后 他找到我 |
[20:58] | to ask me questions about my newest book, | 问了一些关于我的新书的问题 |
[21:01] | Zionist Occupation: the Need for Realignment and New Thinking. | 《犹太复国主义的占领: 呼唤新策略与新思维》 |
[21:04] | Bordinay Press. | 博蒂奈出版社 |
[21:07] | Thank you, Professor. | 谢谢你 教授 |
[21:08] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[21:10] | Actually, Professor, | 事实上 教授 |
[21:12] | I have a few questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[21:13] | My client was very engaged in your lecture, you said? | 你说我的当事人在你的课堂上非常专注 |
[21:16] | How did you witness this? | 你是怎么观察到的呢 |
[21:17] | Well, if you teach students long enough, you get a sense. | 如果你教学生的时间足够长 你就会感觉到 |
[21:20] | And for how long did you teach Jimal? | 你教了贾马尔多久 |
[21:22] | Well, it’s been four weeks since the beginning of the semester. | 从开学到现在是4周 |
[21:26] | So four weeks, that’s, uh, 20 sessions. | 4周 也就是 20节课 |
[21:28] | And for how many of those sessions were you actually present? | 你到场的课有几节呢 |
[21:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:35] | How many of those 20 sessions were you actually there teaching | 这20节课里你亲自授课几节 |
[21:38] | and not having one of your TA’s do it? | 而不是让你的助教代课 |
[21:43] | Uh… Didn’t you only lecture the class twice, Professor? | 你不是总共仅仅授课2次吗 教授 |
[21:47] | Well, I would question your use of the word “Only,” | 我对你用”仅仅”这个词持保留意见 |
[21:50] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[21:53] | yes. | 是的 |
[21:55] | And yet you really focused with your laser-like perception | 但你还是用你激光般敏锐的观察力 |
[21:58] | on Jimal and his engagement. | 注意到了贾马尔和他专注的态度 |
[22:01] | You’re being a bit rude. | 你这样可有点不敬 |
[22:03] | Yes, and I’m just getting started. | 是的 我还才开始呢 |
[22:05] | So, after one of your lectures, | 那么 在你的一堂课后 |
[22:07] | Jimal came to you to ask you about your book. | 贾马尔来问了你的书 |
[22:10] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:11] | Because I keep a record next to my attendance. See? | 因为我在考勤表旁边做了标记 你看 |
[22:14] | That asterisk tells me that I must send them | 那个星号就是说我得给他们发一份 |
[22:15] | an e-mail about my book. | 关于我新书的邮件 |
[22:17] | And, of course, you recognize Jimal, over there? | 那么你能认出贾马尔? 那边那位 |
[22:19] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[22:20] | This record attendance, | 这份考勤表 |
[22:21] | the students sign themselves in, yes? | 是由学生们自己签名的 对吗 |
[22:23] | Yes, it’s a very efficient way to work. | 对 这样很便捷 |
[22:24] | I’m sure. | 那是当然 |
[22:26] | Do you see Jimal’s name there? | 你看到这里贾马尔的名字了吗 |
[22:27] | It’s him there. | 看到了 |
[22:28] | – That’s not his handwriting. – Objection. | -那不是他的字迹 -反对 |
[22:30] | That’s the handwriting of his roommate, | 那是他室友的字迹 |
[22:31] | Tariq, also a student in your class who signed him in | 塔里克 也是你班上的学生 |
[22:35] | so that Jimal could cut class. | 他替贾马尔签名 贾马尔就可以逃课 |
[22:43] | Well, I’d say things have been pretty easy for you up until now. | 我得说 你到目前为止还没遇到真正的难题 |
[22:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:49] | How’s that? | 何以见得 |
[22:50] | In court, these people don’t really know how you think. | 在法庭上 这些人并不真正了解你怎么想 |
[22:53] | But you do? | 但你了解? |
[22:56] | Hate to tell you this but we’re going to beat you. | 不得不告诉你 我们会打败你 |
[22:59] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[23:26] | Battle M.E. Gaza Strip | 《激战中东: 加沙地带》 |
[23:28] | It’s one of my best MMOGs. | 这是我最满意的MMOG作品之一 |
[23:29] | And what is an MMOG? | MMOG是什么 |
[23:32] | Massive Multiplayer Online Game. | 大型多人在线游戏 |
[23:34] | Meaning people log onto their computers | 意思是人们在自己的电脑上登录 |
[23:36] | – and battle each other. – Yep. | -然后互相对抗 -对 |
[23:38] | What are we looking at now? | 现在我们看到的这是什么 |
[23:40] | Uh, well, that’s the recorded actions of Sampson5. | 那是Sampson5的游戏记录 |
[23:43] | That’s the avatar of the accused, Jimal… | 那是被告人贾马尔的角色 |
[23:47] | Objection. | 反对 |
[23:47] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[23:49] | what does this have to do with the death of Simon Greenberg? | 这与格林伯格的死有何关系 |
[23:51] | Goes to motive, Your Honor. | 与动机有关 法官阁下 |
[23:52] | What is that assault weapon over there, is that an Uzi? | 那是什么枪 Uzi冲锋枪吗 |
[23:55] | No, it’s a Galil 5.56. | 不 是加利尔突击步枪 |
[23:58] | What’s the range of fire? | 射程是多少 |
[23:59] | 450 meters. | 450米 |
[24:00] | Cool. | 真厉害 |
[24:02] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[24:03] | Well, that’s Jimal’s avatar there. | 那是贾马尔的角色 |
[24:06] | The guy running. | 那人在跑 |
[24:07] | And what is he wearing? | 他穿的是什么 |
[24:09] | Oh, that? That’s a suicide vest. | 那个吗 那是自杀背心 |
[24:18] | He’s wearing a suicide vest? | 他穿着自杀背心吗 |
[24:20] | And what is he entering? | 那他进了哪里 |
[24:22] | That’s a civilian Israeli building. | 那是个以色列平民建筑 |
[24:24] | That’s a school, in fact… | 那是所学校 实际上 |
[24:26] | Your Honor, this is a game. | 法官阁下 这是个游戏 |
[24:36] | Mr. Al-Said was just here. | 阿勒赛义德先生刚来过 |
[24:38] | He wants us to pull out of Jimal’s defense. | 他要我们退出贾马尔辩护 |
[24:41] | He is afraid defending a youth who makes light of a suicide bombing | 他担心为一个对自杀袭击无所谓的青年辩护 |
[24:43] | will undercut Eli’s pro-Muslim campaign. | 会对伊莱的亲穆斯林活动不利 |
[24:46] | He wasn’t making light of it. | 他不是对此无所谓 |
[24:47] | He was playing a video game. | 他是在玩游戏 |
[24:48] | In which he killed a schoolhouse full of kids. | 在游戏里他炸了一所满是学生的学校 |
[24:51] | Yes, but in a video game. | 没错 但那只是在游戏里 |
[24:52] | Have you seen video games lately? | 你看过最近的游戏吗 |
[24:54] | We can’t abandon Jimal. | 我们不能抛弃贾马尔 |
[24:55] | He was looking at misdemeanor battery. | 他本来只是殴击罪轻罪 |
[24:57] | We helped him into a murder charge. | 我们却害他被控谋杀 |
[24:59] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[25:02] | I… helped him into a murder charge, | 是我 害他被控谋杀 |
[25:06] | which I did as a representative of this firm. | 但我是以本所的名义为他辩护 |
[25:09] | We made a commitment to him. | 我们对他有过承诺 |
[25:12] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:13] | I think your friend will pull out of Eli’s campaign | 我认为你的朋友会退出伊莱的活动 |
[25:16] | and go right back to his old firm with his $10 million. | 带着他的1000万回到他原来的律所 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:21] | Still, retail rules. | 但还是”零售规则” |
[25:24] | We broke it, we own it? | 我们打碎他的”货物” 他就只能卖给我们咯? |
[25:27] | Okay, we’ll stick with Jimal. | 好吧 我们继续为贾马尔辩护 |
[25:29] | Win this one. | 赢下这一局 |
[25:35] | No. | 不行 |
[25:35] | No, what? | 什么不行 |
[25:36] | No, Mr. Al-Said. | 不行 阿勒赛义德先生 |
[25:41] | I’m coming here as a courtesy. | 我来是出于礼节 |
[25:42] | I don’t need your campaign anymore. | 我不再需要你的这项运动了 |
[25:44] | I’m taking my business back to my old firm. | 我要把生意带回原来的律所 |
[25:46] | Oh, that’s too bad because I already cashed your check. | 那可不巧 因为我已经把你的支票兑现了 |
[25:49] | You did not. | 你不是吧 |
[25:51] | I did. | 已经兑现了 |
[25:52] | You know us Jews. | 我们犹太人就是这样的 |
[25:54] | You’d do anything to piss me off. | 你真是怎么气我怎么来 |
[25:57] | You’re right. | 一点不错 |
[25:57] | But I have still got a great pro-Muslim campaign for you. | 但我仍可为你组织一场很棒的亲穆斯林活动 |
[26:02] | Good doing business with you. | 很高兴跟你做生意 |
[26:05] | Did you hear the one about the Arab and the Jew? | 你听过那个阿拉伯人和犹太人的故事吗 |
[26:07] | No. | 没有 |
[26:08] | But I’m sure it’s very funny. | 不过我相信一定很有趣 |
[26:09] | An Arab and a Jew walk into a bar. | 一个阿拉伯人和一个犹太人走进一间酒吧 |
[26:13] | And then they kill each other. | 然后他们杀死了对方 |
[26:22] | Energy is radiated and absorbed in quanta, matched to…? | 能量辐射后被吸入量子中 符合? |
[26:29] | Patterns of black body radiation. | 黑体辐射的模式 |
[26:34] | You know that’s bad for you? | 你知道这对你的身体不好吗 |
[26:37] | It’s like the equivalent of three buckets of popcorn. | 这相当于3桶爆米花 |
[26:41] | But I don’t want three buckets of popcorn. | 但我不想吃3桶爆米花 |
[26:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:51] | Okay, I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:55] | Don’t shake the camera. | 拿着相机 手别抖 |
[26:56] | Just keep it steady. | 拿稳了 |
[26:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[26:59] | Look at the color. | 看他们衣服的颜色 |
[27:01] | It’s Bollywood. | 这是宝莱坞式的啊 |
[27:02] | You can’t pass up Bollywood. | 宝莱坞可不能错过 |
[27:04] | Do you know them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[27:06] | No. It’s chance. | 不 但这就是认识他们的机会 |
[27:07] | I do this all the time. | 我一直这么做 |
[27:11] | Grace, camera up. | 格雷斯 开拍吧 |
[27:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:48] | Good to have you back, Mr. Sartori. | 很高兴又见到你 萨托里先生 |
[27:51] | So tell me, what is a power-up? | 请向我解释一下 什么叫”吃宝物” |
[27:54] | Sorry, this is the only place in the world | 抱歉 全世界可能只有这个地方 |
[27:57] | where I have to explain a power-up. | 需要我解释什么叫吃宝物 |
[27:58] | Um, in a video game, | 在游戏中 |
[28:00] | it’s something that you collect to give you extra power. | 是你收集的一些给你额外能量的东西 |
[28:04] | Like a gun, or, you know, ammunition. | 比如枪或弹药 |
[28:06] | So, would anyone ever pass up a power-up? | 那有人会见宝物不吃吗 |
[28:09] | Huh? No. | 不可能 |
[28:11] | Not unless you’re crazy. | 除非你疯了 |
[28:12] | You never know when you’ll run out of ammunition. | 你无法预测自己什么时候会弹药耗尽 |
[28:14] | So this suicide vest that Jimal’s Avatar is wearing, what is that? | 那贾马尔的角色穿的那件自杀式背心是什么 |
[28:18] | It’s a power-up. | 是吃的宝物 |
[28:19] | And everybody who plays your game grabs one? | 所有玩你这款游戏的人 都不会错过它? |
[28:22] | At one point or another. | 是的 |
[28:23] | In fact, according to your own logs, | 实际上 根据你的记录 |
[28:26] | many ASAs in Mr. Agos’s office… | 艾格斯先生办公室的很多助理检察官… |
[28:29] | – Objection. – Overruled. | -反对 -反对无效 |
[28:30] | …many ASAs in Mr. Agos’s office | 艾格斯先生办公室的很多助理检察官 |
[28:32] | have collected such suicide packs? | 也拿过这种自杀式背包吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, it’s a part of the game. | 对 这是游戏的一部分 |
[28:36] | It’s not a thing. | 没什么大不了 |
[28:37] | But doesn’t that mean these ASAs | 但这不是说明这些助理检察官 |
[28:39] | are more likely to have murdered Simon Greenberg? | 更有可能杀害格林伯格吗 |
[28:42] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[28:46] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克女士 |
[28:49] | Mrs. Florrick, any further questions? | 福瑞克女士 还有其他问题吗 |
[28:52] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[28:53] | Mr. Sartori, | 萨托里先生 |
[28:56] | Jimal’s roommate, Amir Al-Fulan, | 贾马尔的室友 阿米尔·阿勒福兰 |
[28:58] | he played your online game, too? | 他也玩你的在线游戏对吗 |
[29:01] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[29:02] | This is a record of your subpoenaed logs. | 这是你呈交的记录的副本 |
[29:04] | – Can you read that there? – Oh, yeah. | -能把这个读出来吗 -可以 |
[29:06] | And you had to reduce his privileges | 因为他和另一名玩家起了冲突 |
[29:07] | because he fought with another player, didn’t he? | 所以你降低了他的游戏等级 对吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah, he, uh, he got in a fight online. On the Battle M.E. Board. | 他在《激战中东》对战平台上跟人发生了冲突 |
[29:14] | And who did he fight with? Can you read that there? | 他和谁冲突了呢 你可以读出来吗 |
[29:16] | You had to reduced both their privileges. | 你降低了他俩的游戏等级 |
[29:20] | Simon Greenberg. | 西蒙·格林伯格 |
[29:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:25] | Jimal’s roommate, Amir, is the most-likely suspect. | 贾马尔的室友阿米尔是最可能的嫌疑人 |
[29:27] | But he has an alibi– praying. | 但他有不在场证明 在祷告 |
[29:29] | Yes, but he was alone. | 没错 但他是一个人 |
[29:31] | What about the other roommate– Tariq? | 另一个室友塔里克呢 |
[29:34] | We can’t find any contact between Tariq and the victim. | 我们找不到任何塔里克与被害人的联系 |
[29:36] | And he doesn’t have the political motive. | 也没有政治上的动机 |
[29:38] | Amir is the Palestinian hard-liner. | 阿米尔是巴勒斯坦强硬路线支持者 |
[29:41] | Tariq could care less. | 塔里克却一点也不关心 |
[29:45] | Okay. Thank you, Alicia. | 谢谢你 艾丽西娅 |
[29:49] | Keep us in touch. | 随时沟通情况 |
[29:55] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[29:57] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[29:58] | you’re holding something against her. | 你对她有点意见 |
[30:01] | I’m what? | 我什么 |
[30:02] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[30:03] | Maybe it’s unconscious, maybe it’s not, | 你或许无意 或许有意 |
[30:05] | but you’re being hard on her. | 但你对她太狠了 |
[30:07] | No. | 没有 |
[30:08] | She’s a third-year associate on a partner track | 她是干了3年的律师 正向合伙人的位置迈进 |
[30:11] | and she’s treating us like peers. | 她现在都不把我们当上级了 |
[30:12] | That’s all you’re seeing. | 就是这样 |
[30:14] | My God, am I the only adult left here? | 老天 你们一个个都是孩子吗 |
[30:16] | Could everybody just put their emotions away? | 大家就不能不要感情用事吗 |
[30:18] | I’ve got to get to a meeting, | 我要去开会了 |
[30:20] | unless you have some other stray observations for me. | 除非你对我还有其它偏颇看法 |
[30:33] | Are we overdoing it? | 我们是不是有点过度了 |
[30:41] | Diane thinks I’m going too hard on you. | 戴安觉得我对你太狠了 |
[30:46] | Am I? | 有吗 |
[30:48] | Going too hard? | 太狠了? |
[30:54] | All those late nights… | 这么多个夜阑良宵 |
[30:56] | No time off. | 废寝忘食 |
[31:01] | Buried… in work. | 埋头苦干 |
[31:06] | Up to my knees. | 不可开交 |
[31:10] | He’s doing it again, mom! | 他又开始了 妈妈 |
[31:11] | He’s doing it again! | 他又开始了 |
[31:13] | It’s just my neighbors. | 我邻居 |
[31:21] | Come on, let’s go to the bedroom. | 走吧 我们去卧室 |
[31:23] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t move. | 不不不 别动 |
[31:44] | Leg is done, the chops are ready to go. | 腿肉搞定了 可以开始做排骨了 |
[31:47] | I’m just warming up the leg of lamb piece | 在冷却10到15分钟后 |
[31:50] | after it’s been reposing for ten or 15 minutes… | 就把切好的羊腿片拿去加热 |
[31:53] | We need to eat better. | 我们得改善伙食 |
[31:55] | I like what we eat. | 我觉得咱们吃的不错啊 |
[31:57] | No, I need to cook. | 不 我得学习烹饪 |
[32:03] | You’re happier without dad. | 爸爸不在 你开心很多 |
[32:06] | No, I’m happier with you. | 不 是和你在一起才让我开心很多 |
[32:09] | Okay, that was such a mom thing to say. | 好吧 这真是标准的慈母口气 |
[32:14] | No, it’s about dad. | 但不对 就是因为爸爸 |
[32:17] | Does that upset you? | 这让你不开心了吗 |
[32:19] | No. | 没有 |
[32:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:25] | You know I love dad. | 你知道我很爱爸爸 |
[32:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:31] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:40] | I found you a new tutor. Dana. | 我给你找了个新家教 叫戴娜 |
[32:43] | I think you’ll like her, she’s social. | 我想你会喜欢她的 她很开朗 |
[32:46] | Actually, I think I like this one now. | 其实 我觉得我挺喜欢现在这位的 |
[32:48] | You… I thought you said she was too different. | 你… 你不是说她个性太独特了吗 |
[32:53] | She is. | 确实 |
[32:55] | But sometimes different isn’t always bad. | 但有个性并不一定是坏事 |
[32:57] | She’s coming over to help me set up my computer tomorrow. | 明天她要来帮我装电脑 |
[33:01] | What? | 怎么 |
[33:03] | Mm, she’s setting up your computer? | 她帮你装电脑 |
[33:06] | I asked her to. | 我叫她来的 |
[33:08] | Please tell me you’re learning something, | 拜托告诉我你确实能学到东西 |
[33:09] | and that this isn’t all pointless. | 我不是在做无用功 |
[33:10] | I’m learning something. | 我在学的 |
[33:13] | So how do you explain that, Amir? | 你怎么解释呢 阿米尔 |
[33:16] | I don’t explain it. | 我不解释 |
[33:17] | You said you didn’t know the victim, Simon Greenberg, | 你之前说你不认识被害人西蒙·格林伯格 |
[33:20] | and here you are on a video game fighting with him. | 这里显示你在游戏里和他发生冲突 |
[33:23] | I don’t need to talk to you. | 我不必和你交代 |
[33:26] | You got no authority here. | 你无权过问 |
[33:31] | Hey, you want to make yourself useful in here? | 想进来施展下拳脚吗 |
[33:40] | I just got the authority. | 现在我有权了吧 |
[33:42] | He claims it wasn’t him. | 他说那不是他 |
[33:44] | It wasn’t him, what, fighting against Greenberg? | 什么不是他 和格林伯格发生冲突的不是他? |
[33:46] | On the video game. | 在游戏上的冲突 |
[33:48] | Amir says it was Tariq. | 阿米尔说那是塔里克 |
[33:49] | He let him use his screen name. | 他让塔里克用了他的网名 |
[33:51] | These roommates– they share everything. | 这帮室友真是无不分享 |
[33:53] | So I’m checking Tariq, but we’re back to square one. | 所以我在查塔里克的情况 又回到起点了 |
[33:57] | Amir had a motive– politics, fanaticism. | 阿米尔有作案动机 政治和宗教的狂热分子 |
[34:00] | Tariq isn’t political or religious. | 而塔里克并无政治倾向或宗教信仰 |
[34:03] | I wonder if we’re making a mistake | 我在想我们是不是搞错了 |
[34:06] | thinking it’s about Middle Eastern politics. | 也许根本无关中东政治 |
[34:08] | These kids– they’re just… college kids. | 这些孩子 只是大学校园里的孩子而已 |
[34:10] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[34:11] | Okay, I’ll keep checking, but I’ll need some time. | 好吧 我继续调查 但需要些时间 |
[34:14] | Judge Karpman presiding. | 有请卡普曼法官 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[34:22] | So, this is where we stand. | 现在的情况是这样 |
[34:26] | There is sufficient evidence for a finding of probable cause. | 检方的指控理由已有足够证据支持 |
[34:30] | Further, we set this case on my trial… | 另外 在我的法庭上审理此案… |
[34:32] | Your Honor, we ask that you recuse yourself. | 法官阁下 我们请求您回避本案 |
[34:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:37] | We believe you have shown bias against our client. | 我们认为您对我方当事人表现出了偏见 |
[34:40] | Believe? Really? | 你们真这么认为吗 |
[34:43] | In what way? | 何以见得 |
[34:45] | Your religion. | 您的宗教信仰 |
[34:51] | This is… | 这真是 |
[34:54] | outrageous. | 太过分了 |
[34:56] | I’m… | 我是… |
[34:59] | My Jewish background | 我的犹太背景 |
[35:01] | is completely irrelevant in this case. | 与此案完全无关 |
[35:03] | Your Honor, you have given money to the Outlook for Israel, | 法官阁下 您曾经捐钱给”以色列前景” |
[35:08] | an organization that supports the settlements in Israel. | 一个支持以色列定居点的组织 |
[35:11] | We believe you have shown bias against our client, | 我们认为您对我方当事人表现出了偏见 |
[35:14] | and we ask that a new judge hear further proceedings. | 我们请求更换法官进行下面的审理 |
[35:17] | I’ll give you my answer in an hour. | 我一个小时后给你答复 |
[35:20] | He’s not going to recuse himself. | 他是不会回避的 |
[35:22] | He will. | 他会的 |
[35:23] | Karpman always backs down when he’s pushed. | 卡普曼被逼迫时总会退让 |
[35:25] | He’s afraid he’ll be overturned on appeal. | 他害怕自己的判决在上诉中被推翻 |
[35:26] | So we start over with a new judge. | 那换个法官 我们就只好从零开始 |
[35:29] | No. I know what Alicia’s doing. | 不 我知道艾丽西娅的花招 |
[35:42] | Hi, Michael. How are you? | 你好 迈克尔 别来无恙 |
[35:44] | I was just sitting here going over this campaign. | 我正在梳理这次亲穆斯林活动 |
[35:47] | Arab Spring. | 阿拉伯之春 |
[35:49] | Sort of like Irish Spring, | 有点像”爱尔兰之春”(高露洁一香皂品牌) |
[35:52] | but with Arabs. | 不过是阿拉伯味儿的 |
[35:54] | – Do you want some coffee? – How much? | -要来点咖啡吗 -你开个价 |
[35:55] | For the coffee? | 咖啡的价? |
[35:57] | How much for six months | 如果我把犹太联盟基金的业务 |
[35:58] | if I brought the Jewish League Fund here? | 搬到这儿来半年 什么价 |
[35:59] | How much are you paying Tarkovsky & Associates? | 你给塔可夫斯基律所付多少 |
[36:02] | You know how much I’m paying. | 你清楚的 |
[36:04] | Well, of course, | 当然 但这样一来 |
[36:05] | we would have to tell Mr. Al-Said | 我们就得告诉阿勒赛义德先生 |
[36:06] | that we can’t handle his account anymore, | 我们无法再打理他的账户 |
[36:07] | so if you’d help us defer those costs… | 所以若你能帮我们弥补这笔损失… |
[36:09] | You’re really a son of a bitch. | 你果然是狗娘养的 |
[36:13] | I am. | 确实 |
[36:15] | But now I’m your son of a bitch. | 但现在 我这个狗娘养的属于你了 |
[36:17] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[36:18] | Judge Karpman presiding. | 有请卡普曼法官 |
[36:20] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[36:24] | I’ve taken great deal of time with this motion because | 我对这个动议考虑了很长时间 |
[36:27] | I believe that part of being a tough judge | 因为我认为 一位强硬的法官 |
[36:30] | is also being a fair judge. | 同时也必须是公正的法官 |
[36:32] | Your Honor, may I quickly interrupt? | 法官阁下 我能快速地打断下吗 |
[36:34] | Can’t imagine why, Counselor. I’m ready to rule. | 为什么 检方律师 我准备宣布决定了 |
[36:35] | Yes, but… I believe | 是的 但我认为 |
[36:38] | Mrs. Florrick is attempting to manipulate this court. | 福瑞克女士试图操纵法庭 |
[36:40] | Excuse me! | 你说什么 |
[36:41] | If you recuse yourself, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 如果您回避了 |
[36:42] | the court will be forced to choose a new judge tomorrow? | 明天本案将被迫选择一名新法官? |
[36:44] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[36:45] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[36:46] | You were about to make your ruling, Your Honor? | 法官阁下 您刚才已准备宣布决定是吗 |
[36:47] | That’s what she’s counting on. | 她指望的就是这个结果 |
[36:48] | Do you know what tomorrow is, Your Honor? | 法官阁下 您知道明天什么日子吗 |
[36:51] | – What tomorrow is? – The holiday. | -明天什么日子? -是假日 |
[36:53] | That has nothing to do with my motion. | 这和我的动议完全无关 |
[36:55] | It’s Rosh Hashanah. | 明天是犹太新年 |
[36:56] | There will be no Jewish judges in court, | 这样法庭上就不会有犹太法官 |
[36:59] | the case will be assigned to a non-Jewish judge. | 本案将交给非犹太法官审理 |
[37:02] | That is why she’s asking you to recuse yourself. | 这就是她要求你回避的原因 |
[37:04] | Your Honor, this is offensive! | 这太无礼了 法官阁下 |
[37:05] | Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克女士 |
[37:07] | I am… | 我对你 |
[37:09] | disappointed in you. | 失望至极 |
[37:14] | The motion is denied. | 驳回动议 |
[37:16] | Case remains on my trial call! | 本案依然由我审理 |
[37:38] | Hi, Tariq. How are you? | 塔里克 你好吗 |
[37:41] | So, what, are you following me? | 怎么 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[37:43] | No. | 没有 |
[37:44] | I’m following her. | 我跟踪她呢 |
[37:46] | Hey, Tariq. | 嘿 塔里克 |
[37:47] | You know, if you’re looking for a more discreet gay bar, | 如果想找更隐蔽的同性恋酒吧 |
[37:50] | – I’d try Scarlet’s on Halsted. – No, no, no, no. | -应该试试哈斯特大街的斯嘉丽吧 -不不不 |
[37:51] | I’d try Sidetrack. | 我会去侧线酒吧 |
[37:53] | – It’s too leathery. – What do you need? | -那儿皮革味太重 -你们想要什么 |
[37:55] | You used Amir’s avatar on Battle M.E., the online video game. | 你在《激战中东》上用了阿米尔的帐号 |
[37:58] | So? | 于是呢 |
[37:59] | So, that’s where you met Simon Greenberg. | 你在那上面遇到西蒙·格林伯格 |
[38:01] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是的 -就是这样 |
[38:04] | Actually… yeah. | 事实 就是如此 |
[38:07] | Checked your alibi. | 我们查过你的不在场证明了 |
[38:09] | Didn’t hold up, Tariq. | 纸没包住火 塔里克 |
[38:11] | You weren’t at the Interfaith Rally. | 你没在跨宗教集会的现场 |
[38:13] | Why would I kill Greenberg? | 我为什么要杀死格林伯格 |
[38:14] | It-It makes no sense. | 没有任何道理 |
[38:15] | We spoke to the bartender. | 我们和酒保聊过了 |
[38:17] | He said you met Greenberg here quite a few times. | 他说你在这里约会格林伯格很多次 |
[38:20] | My guess is, you two fell in love. | 我猜 你们俩在谈恋爱吧 |
[38:23] | You argued. He met someone else. | 你指责他劈了腿 |
[38:24] | You got jealous. You stabbed him. | 你吃醋了 然后捅死了他 |
[38:27] | Made it look like a hate crime. | 还把它伪装得像仇恨犯罪 |
[38:37] | I didn’t mean to hurt him. I didn’t! | 我没想伤害他 没有 |
[38:39] | Why the reversed swastika? | 为什么要画反向的纳粹十字 |
[38:41] | – What? – When you set it up as a hate crime, | -什么 -你把现场伪装得像仇恨犯罪 |
[38:43] | why did you draw the swastika backward? | 为什么要画反向的纳粹十字 |
[38:45] | What do you mean? Isn’t that how you draw it? | 你什么意思 不就是那么画吗 |
[38:48] | Is it good for the Jewish League Fund? | 这对犹太联盟基金会是否有利? |
[38:51] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[38:52] | The Muslim was the killer, but he was also gay, | 那个穆斯林是凶手 但还是个同性恋 |
[38:55] | and sleeping with our guy, so, uh, | 和犹太被害人上过床 |
[38:58] | I would call that a classic mixed message. | 所以此事正面负面效应都有 |
[39:02] | Crisis management. | 危机管理 |
[39:05] | If it helps our cause, I could find out if he’s a top. | 如果需要 我可以查查他是”攻”还是”受” |
[39:08] | That was a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[39:11] | Yeah. Okay, I-I-I got to go. | 好了 我要挂了 |
[39:14] | Important work? | 重要的工作呵? |
[39:15] | Fate of the world. | 关乎地球命运的 |
[39:17] | What do you think? | 这个你觉得怎么样 |
[39:18] | It’s very flattering, Eli. | 太恭维我了 伊莱 |
[39:22] | But I can’t be thinking about the governorship | 但我现在做州检察官 |
[39:24] | when I’m doing this job. | 无法考虑竞选州长的问题 |
[39:25] | So do this job. | 那就做好你的州检察官 |
[39:29] | Let me think about the governorship. | 让我来想竞选州长的事 |
[39:33] | Just an observation from work. | 通报一些工作中的发现 |
[39:37] | If you’re worried about Alicia and Will Gardner… | 要是你担心艾丽西娅和威尔·加德纳之间… |
[39:40] | I’m not… worried. | 我没在担心 |
[39:43] | I know, I know, but, um, | 我知道 不过 |
[39:45] | if you were, | 要是你在担心 |
[39:47] | I think that whatever was there is no more. | 我觉得不论他俩以前如何 现在没什么了 |
[39:50] | They barely look at each other. | 他俩几乎不看对方 |
[39:54] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[39:57] | You don’t want a divorced candidate, do you? | 你不是想要一个离了婚的候选人吧 |
[39:59] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[40:04] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[40:12] | You need a friend, K. | 你需要个朋友 凯琳达 |
[40:15] | Why do I need a friend? | 我为什么需要朋友 |
[40:18] | Or a dog. | 或是一条狗 |
[40:19] | Maybe you need a dog. | 你可能需要一条狗 |
[40:21] | Kalinda and Pooch. | 凯琳达和她的小狗 |
[40:24] | Out investigating. | 一起外出调查 |
[40:28] | I’m fine, Will. Really. | 我很好 威尔 真的 |
[40:31] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[40:35] | We’re not like normal people, are we? | 我们不像平常人那样 对吧 |
[40:39] | What are normal people like? | 平常人是怎样的 |
[40:44] | Emotional. | 多愁善感 |
[40:46] | – You’re emotional. – No. | -你就挺多愁善感的 -没有 |
[40:48] | Sometimes I’m in the middle of an emotion, | 有时当我处在某种情绪中时 |
[40:50] | and I just look at myself and realize… | 我审视自己却发现 |
[40:54] | I’m not feeling anything. | 我没有任何感觉 |
[40:56] | I just like acting like someone who feels something. | 我只是喜欢演得看上去有感觉 |
[41:01] | You want to stop acting and actually feel? | 你现在不想演了 想有感情了? |
[41:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:05] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:13] | That’s what it feels like. | 你这想法就是这么吓人 |
[41:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:18] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[41:20] | I got to be somewhere at 8:45. | 我和人约好8点45见面 |
[41:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:25] | That’s specific. | 好具体的时间 |
[41:27] | Yup. | 没错 |
[41:30] | Be good. | 保重 |
[41:35] | I’ll get them to school on Monday. | 我周一会送他们去上学 |
[41:37] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定? -是的 |
[41:43] | Do we take our homework? | 我们要带作业去做吗 |
[41:44] | – Yes! – Yes! | -对 -对 |
[41:47] | So, you’ve hired a tutor for Grace? | 你替格雷斯找了个家教? |
[41:49] | Yes, I did. She’s good, I think, | 是的 我觉得她挺好的 |
[41:51] | and Grace likes her or… she likes her now. | 格雷斯喜欢她 或者说现在是喜欢她的 |
[41:54] | I’ll keep an eye on that. | 我会留意的 |
[41:57] | Oh, um, also, | 还有 |
[41:58] | Zach’s girlfriend, Nisa– | 扎克的女朋友 妮莎 |
[42:00] | her parents wanted us to come for dinner. | 她父母想请我们吃顿晚饭 |
[42:02] | I’ll tell her you’re busy. | 我会告诉她你很忙 |
[42:05] | Yeah, yeah, tell her I’m… I’m busy. | 对 告诉她我很忙 |
[42:07] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:08] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:10] | I love you. You call if you need anything. | 爱你们 有事就打电话回家 |
[42:12] | I’ll be here. | 随时都行 |