时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | You got any toys? | 你们卖玩具吗 |
[00:36] | Open… Don’t fool with me, man! Don’t fool with me! | 打开 别耍我 伙计 别耍花招 |
[00:39] | You hear me? Open it up! | 你听见了吗 打开它 |
[00:40] | All right, all right! | 好的 好的 |
[00:41] | Get out the money! Come on! | 把钱拿出来 快点 |
[00:42] | Man, it’s jammed! | 天呐 卡住了 |
[00:42] | Stop stalling, man! Stop… Don’t you fool with me! | 别想拖了 伙计 别想耍我 |
[00:46] | It’s okay, I got it, I got it. I got the safe right here, man! | 好的 好的 保险柜在这儿 |
[00:49] | Don’t you fool with me, man! I’ll blast your ass! | 别想耍我 我会打你个屁股开花 |
[00:51] | Gimme… Gimme the damn money! | 给我 他妈的把钱给我 |
[01:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[01:19] | You were in a robbery? Where are you? | 你碰上抢劫了? 你现在在哪儿 |
[01:21] | At a police station. | 在警察局 |
[01:23] | I was the only one who saw the robbery. | 我是唯一目睹这起抢劫案的人 |
[01:25] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我并不想让你担心 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I’ll call you back, hon. Someone’s here. | 亲爱的 我再给你打电话 有人来了 |
[01:29] | – Yeah, please call me back.- Yes. Bye. | -嗯 再给我打回来 -好 再见 |
[01:32] | It’s okay if you want to finish your call. | 你要想打完没关系的 |
[01:33] | No, I did. It’s the wife, you know. | 打完了 是我老婆 |
[01:35] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 好的 |
[01:37] | Hey, I’m Cary Agos with the State’s Attorney’s office. | 我是州检察官办公室的凯里·艾格斯 |
[01:39] | I wanted to thank you for helping us out here. | 我想感谢你对我们的帮助 |
[01:41] | No problem. | 没问题的 |
[01:43] | Why don’t we talk in private? | 我们私下里谈谈吧 |
[01:44] | This is kind of a noisy room. | 这儿太吵了 |
[01:46] | So, we may need you around for trial, Mr. Dolan. | 杜兰先生 我们可能会需要你出席庭审 |
[01:48] | You, uh, found a suspect? | 你们 找到嫌疑人了? |
[01:50] | No, no, but if we do, | 没有 不过如果我们找到嫌疑人 |
[01:53] | we’ll need you around for trial. | 会需要你出席庭审的 |
[01:54] | Were you planning on going anywhere? | 你原本计划去什么地方吗 |
[01:55] | Me? No. Why? | 我 没有 怎么了 |
[01:57] | Just you and your wife applied for passports last week. | 就是你和你太太上周申请了护照 |
[02:00] | Ah, right. | 对了 |
[02:01] | Uh, Cabo. | 要去墨西哥卡博 |
[02:04] | – Pretty pricey? – No. | -花很多钱吧 -不 |
[02:05] | No, it’s, uh, it’s my in-laws. | 不 是 是我的岳父母掏钱 |
[02:08] | Oh, in-laws. | 岳父母哦 |
[02:11] | So… you told the officer | 那么 你告诉警官 |
[02:14] | you didn’t touch anything in the store, | 你在店里什么都没碰过 |
[02:16] | and you were just looking for a squirt gun for your son. | 你只是要给你儿子买把水枪 |
[02:18] | It’s his birthday today. | 今天是他的生日 |
[02:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[02:22] | Well, it’s just… | 只是 |
[02:24] | the police, they dusted for prints, | 警察他们采集了指纹 |
[02:26] | and they found yours on this display here. | 发现你的指纹出现在了这个架子上 |
[02:30] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[02:32] | When I entered the store, I, um, | 我进店的时候 我 |
[02:34] | I was looking at some of the greeting cards. | 我看了看这些贺卡 |
[02:37] | So you did touch something. | 所以你确实是碰东西了 |
[02:38] | The display, yes. Why? | 那个架子 是的 怎么了 |
[02:40] | Oh, just trying to figure out what happened. | 就是想搞清楚当时的情况 |
[02:45] | So you wanted to buy a greeting card, not a toy? | 所以你是想买张贺卡 而不是玩具? |
[02:48] | No, I-I wanted to buy a toy. | 不 我要买玩具 |
[02:50] | So why did you touch the cards? | 那你为什么要碰贺卡呢 |
[02:54] | Is-is there something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:57] | I don’t think so. Is there? | 我觉得没问题 不是吗 |
[03:02] | I think I’d like to leave now. | 我认为我现在该走了 |
[03:03] | I’m afraid I can’t allow that, Mr. Dolan. | 这恐怕这不行 杜兰先生 |
[03:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:09] | We’re holding you for investigation. | 我们要羁押你进行调查 |
[03:38] | Mr. Dolan, I’m Alicia Florrick. | 杜兰先生 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[03:41] | Are you the public defender? | 你是公设辩护人吗 |
[03:42] | No, I’m registered with the City Bar’s Pro Bono Program. | 不 我是市律协法律援助项目的注册律师 |
[03:46] | They referred your case. | 他们把你的案子给我了 |
[03:47] | – But if you’d prefer a public defender. – No. | -但如果你更愿找公设辩护人 -不 |
[03:49] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[03:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:51] | I saw a robbery | 我目睹了一起抢劫案 |
[03:53] | and they think because my fingerprints were on a display | 就因为我的指纹在倒掉的架子上 |
[03:56] | that was thrown down, that I did it. | 他们就认为是我干的 |
[03:58] | Well, actually, Mr. Dolan, the police have an eyewitness | 事实上 杜兰先生 警方有目击证人 |
[04:00] | who saw you struggle with the clerk and shoot him. | 看到你和店员发生打斗 并开了枪 |
[04:05] | That’s not true. I don’t… | 那不是事实 我没有 |
[04:07] | Okay, listen, don’t say a word to anyone. | 听着 别和任何人说话 |
[04:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:12] | Will you call my wife? | 你能给我太太打个电话吗 |
[04:13] | They took my cell. | 他们拿走了我的手机 |
[04:14] | Actually, don’t call her. | 还是 别给她打了 |
[04:16] | – I’ll call her. – Okay. | -我给她打吧 – 好的 |
[04:18] | So are you following me now? | 你这是跟我干上了? |
[04:19] | Just going where the pro bonos take me, Cary. | 只是听从法律援助项目安排而已 凯里 |
[04:21] | I don’t suppose you’d let me question him more. | 我估计你肯定不再让我讯问他了 |
[04:24] | I mean, he’s innocent, right? | 我是说 他是无辜的 是吧 |
[04:28] | Thank you, Mr. Boylan. | 谢谢你 博伊兰先生 |
[04:29] | – Are you ready? – I guess I am. | -你准备好了吗 -是的 |
[04:31] | Okay, send the first one. | 好的 一号出场 |
[04:33] | You take all the time you want. | 你不用着急 仔细看 |
[04:41] | May I help you? | 有什么帮你的 |
[04:42] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[04:44] | There’s going to be five total. | 一共有5个人 |
[04:47] | All right, walk to the line. | 好的 走到线这里 |
[04:49] | Turn to your left. | 向左转 |
[04:52] | Touch the wall. | 手扶墙 |
[04:55] | And turn back. | 转回来 |
[04:58] | No. Not him. | 不 不是他 |
[05:00] | Send in number two. | 二号出场 |
[05:02] | Walk to the line. | 走到线那里 |
[05:03] | Were you wearing those glasses when you saw the murder? | 你看到凶案时戴着这幅眼镜吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:07] | Turn to your left. | 向左转 |
[05:09] | No, definitely not. | 不 肯定不是这个 |
[05:11] | He was much thinner than that. | 那人要瘦得多 |
[05:13] | Okay, send in number three. | 好的 三号出场 |
[05:17] | Number three, step forward. | 三号 往前走 |
[05:27] | Stop on the line. | 在线那里停住 |
[05:33] | Look in the lens. | 看镜头 |
[05:37] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[05:40] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[05:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:45] | That’s the man you saw struggling with the cashier, | 这就是你看到的和收银员打斗 |
[05:47] | – and firing two bullets into his head? – Yes. | -向收银员头部开了两枪的人? -是的 |
[05:50] | Definitely. | 确定无疑 |
[05:51] | Head back in, number three. Thank you. | 回去吧 三号 谢谢 |
[05:53] | Travis Dolan, | 特拉维斯·杜兰 |
[05:55] | an unemployed former Parks employee. | 帕克斯公司前雇员 目前失业 |
[05:57] | He’s broke, about to be evicted. | 他破产了 房子也要被收回了 |
[05:59] | He’s Mr. Everyman, except this Everyman | 他是个很平常的人 只不过这个平常人 |
[06:01] | walks into a convenience store to rob it. | 走进便利店抢劫 |
[06:04] | Doesn’t count on the cashier having a gun. | 没想到店员会有枪 |
[06:06] | Shoots him, kills him. | 于是朝他开枪 杀死了他 |
[06:08] | Sees a passing patrol car pulling up. | 他看见经过的巡警车停下 |
[06:10] | Puts his gun down, hides in the back of the store, | 就放下手中的枪 藏在商店后面 |
[06:12] | pretending to be a witness. | 假装成目击者 |
[06:14] | Prints on the gun? | 枪上有指纹吗 |
[06:16] | No usable prints, but a solid eyewitness. | 没有可用的指纹 但有过硬的目击证人 |
[06:19] | No cash taken? | 没拿钱? |
[06:21] | Didn’t have time. | 没时间拿 |
[06:22] | The patrol car surprised him. | 警车吓着他了 |
[06:24] | There was a struggle, right? | 有打斗 对吗 |
[06:25] | During the commission of a robbery. | 在抢劫犯罪的过程中 |
[06:27] | You want second degree? | 你想定二级谋杀吗 |
[06:30] | Offer second degree, I’ll take it to him. | 你提二级谋杀吧 我会告知他的 |
[06:36] | Once again, I look for my liaison, but where is she? | 再说一次 我找我的联络员 她在哪里 |
[06:40] | And once again, I have a job that sometimes takes me, | 再说一次 我是有工作要做的人 |
[06:42] | oddly, out of the office. | 有时会离开办公室 |
[06:44] | So what, I handle this meeting on my own, is that it? | 那怎样 我自己应对这次会议 是吗 |
[06:46] | You do. You’re a big boy, Eli. | 是的 你是个大人了 伊莱 |
[06:48] | And Will and Diane don’t bite. | 威尔和戴安不会咬人的 |
[06:49] | Yeah, it’s not them I’m worried about. | 是 我担心的不是他们 |
[06:51] | Okay, so here’s my advice, Eli: | 好吧 我的建议是 伊莱 |
[06:53] | don’t bite them. Okay? | 别咬他们 好吗 |
[06:54] | Always the levelheaded one. | 我总是头脑冷静的那个 |
[06:58] | Okay. I need you to work with me full-time. | 好 我需要你全职跟我共事 |
[07:01] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[07:03] | I need investigator time. | 我需要更多的调查工作 |
[07:05] | The law moves slow; I move fast. | 法律的事很慢 但我很快 |
[07:07] | I’m manangng three campaign crises right now, | 我正在处理三个竞选危机公关 |
[07:10] | and the cheese lobby has just taken me on full-time. | 而”奶酪游说”又全职雇用了我 |
[07:12] | Yes, the cheese lobby. | 是的 奶酪游说 |
[07:14] | You’re fast, you’re a pro. | 你办事效率高 专业 |
[07:16] | I need you full-time. | 我要你全职为我工作 |
[07:17] | They won’t let me be full-time. | 他们不会同意的 |
[07:18] | That’s why I’m telling them. | 所以我才要跟他们说 |
[07:21] | I don’t like sharing. | 我不喜欢共享 |
[07:24] | And between you and me, | 有个事 别跟别人说 |
[07:26] | and whoever else you tell once I ask you | 我让你跟谁说 你再说 |
[07:30] | I need someone as investigator when I leave here. | 我离开这里时 需要一个调查员 |
[07:33] | For opposition research. | 专做敌情调查 |
[07:36] | That’s not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[07:37] | It is going to happen, | 是可能的 |
[07:38] | because I’m going to make it worth your while. | 因为我会好好回报你 |
[07:40] | More money, more power, more self-reliance. | 钱更多 权更大 更自立 |
[07:43] | Hello, Eli. How are you? | 你好 伊莱 挺好的吧 |
[07:44] | Great. Good. | 很好 不错 |
[07:46] | Will, how are you? | 威尔 你好吗 |
[07:47] | I’m good, Eli. Always a pleasure. | 我很好 伊莱 看到你很高兴 |
[07:49] | Julius Cain, head of litigation. | 我是朱利叶斯·凯恩 诉讼部主管 |
[07:50] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[07:52] | Um, so, I’ve hit the ground running, | 我来这儿后 很快就做出很大成绩 |
[07:54] | I’m sure you’re well aware, | 我相信你们很清楚这一点 |
[07:55] | and now I think it’s time to take a breath and reassess. | 我认为 现在应该总结一下需要改进的地方 |
[07:59] | No! | 不行 |
[08:00] | Ten minutes! | 等十分钟 |
[08:02] | And I need both Alicia Florrick and Kalinda– | 我需要艾丽西娅·福瑞克和凯琳达… |
[08:06] | – what’s your last name again? – Sharma. | -你姓什么来着 -夏尔马 |
[08:08] | Sharma, dedicated to my department full-time. | 夏尔马 全职投入我部门的工作 |
[08:12] | Lobbying and crisis management are a 24/7 business, | 游说和危机管理是全天候的事务 |
[08:15] | and I need 24/7 dedication. | 所以我需要全天候的投入 |
[08:19] | No. | 不行 |
[08:21] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[08:24] | Am I making you money? | 我让你们赚钱了吗 |
[08:25] | You are. | 赚了 |
[08:26] | Am I encouraging clients to keep political business in-house? | 我让没让客户 把政治事务都放在这家律所? |
[08:29] | – You are. – Then I can’t be splitting | -是的 -那么我不能再让艾丽西娅和凯琳达 |
[08:31] | Alicia and Kalinda’s time with Legal. | 分神于法律事务部门的工作 |
[08:32] | Alicia is supposed to be at this meeting. Where is she? | 艾丽西娅应该出席会议的 她在哪里 |
[08:35] | She’s on a case, a case that makes us money. | 她去跟进一个案子了 让我们赚钱的案子 |
[08:37] | Why don’t we discuss this, Eli? | 此事我们还是好好讨论一下 伊莱 |
[08:40] | We take your concerns very seriously. | 我们很认真地对待你的关切 |
[08:43] | He’ll stay because it’s in his interest to stay. | 他留在这儿 是因为这符合他的利益 |
[08:45] | It’s only in his interest to stay if we encourage cooperation. | 只有我们好好合作 才会符合他的利益 |
[08:49] | He doesn’t want cooperation. | 但他不想合作 |
[08:50] | Look at the numbers, Will. The dairy people bring in | 看看数字吧 仅是乳业公司带来的进项 |
[08:53] | almost a as much as we lost last year. | 几乎就把我们去年的损失填平了 |
[08:55] | But at what cost? If we dedicate Alicia to Eli, | 但以何为代价呢 如果把艾丽西娅给伊莱 |
[08:57] | what are we pulling her from? How much money are we losing? | 她本来的工作怎么办 我们要损失多少钱 |
[09:00] | Well actually, at the moment Alicia is working on a pro bono. | 实际上 艾丽西娅现在在做一项法律援助 |
[09:04] | Okay, why are we still doing pro bonos? | 好吧 为什么还在做法律援助 |
[09:06] | Because we’re still a member of… | 因为我们仍然注册于… |
[09:08] | And why am I the only one who’s worried about the economy? | 为何只有我一个人关心经济形势 |
[09:11] | We are heading into a double-dip recession | 我们即将面临经济二次衰退的环境 |
[09:13] | without a bankruptcy department, without tax lawyers, | 而我们现在却没有破产事务部 没有税务律师 |
[09:15] | and our lawyers, some of our best lawyers, | 而我们的律师 一些最好的律师 |
[09:17] | are busy doing pro bono? | 却忙于无偿的法律援助? |
[09:19] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[09:21] | About? | 谈什么 |
[09:22] | Things. | 一些事 |
[09:24] | The players. | 政治参与者 |
[09:25] | The political crosscurrents. | 政治对立 |
[09:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:29] | You seem smart enough to figure that out. | 看你很聪明 能弄明白的 |
[09:32] | I’m smart enough to know | 我很聪明 |
[09:33] | I need your help figuring it out. | 所以我知道 需要你帮我弄明白 |
[09:37] | We’ve expanded, Will, beyond our means. | 我们的扩张 超出了我们的承受能力 |
[09:40] | Yes, we’re one of the few all-service firms left standing, | 是 我们是为数不多存活的展开各项业务的律所 |
[09:44] | but we did it at a cost, | 但我们付出了很高的成本 |
[09:45] | and we can’t continue this way. | 不能继续再这样 |
[09:47] | – What way? – We need bankruptcy. | -哪样 -我们需要破产事务部 |
[09:49] | If there’s one department that’ll survive a double-dip recession, | 如果有一个部门 能在经济二次衰退中存活 |
[09:52] | it’s bankruptcy. | 那就是破产事务部 |
[09:53] | To build one from the ground up would take time, | 从零开始建立一个需要时间 |
[09:57] | but luckily enough, we can acquire one off the shelf. | 但幸运的是 我们有现成的可以收购 |
[10:00] | – How? – There’s a firm breaking up: | -怎么讲 -有一家律所正在解体 |
[10:03] | malpractice is going one way, acquisition another, | 不当执业事务部分离出来 并购部也宣布独立 |
[10:07] | bankruptcy, I just found out, is going with litigation. | 而破产事务部 则与诉讼部携手分离出来 |
[10:10] | – Oh, no. – Yes. You need to talk to her. | -不行 -行的 你得找她谈谈 |
[10:12] | – We already said no. – We already said no | -我们已经拒绝了 -当时拒绝 |
[10:14] | when we thought it was just litigation. | 是以为只是诉讼部 |
[10:15] | If it’s litigation and bankruptcy… | 但如果是诉讼部和破产事务部… |
[10:17] | Then you talk to her. | 那你跟她谈 |
[10:18] | No. Everybody’s going to be vying for her bankruptcy department. | 不 大家都会争夺她的破产事务部 |
[10:21] | We need someone who has a preexisting relationship. | 我们需要一个跟她有交情的人 |
[10:24] | I don’t even know where she is. | 我都不知道她在哪里 |
[10:26] | The Midwest Bar Association. | 中西部律师协会 |
[10:29] | Celeste Serrano is doing a seminar | 莎丽斯特·塞拉诺会主持一场 |
[10:33] | in Dispute Resolution. | 关于纠纷解决机制的研讨会 |
[10:37] | Get us bankruptcy, | 只要我们建立起破产事务部门 |
[10:40] | and we won’t have to dance to the tune of Eli Gold. | 就不用再被伊莱·戈德牵着鼻子走了 |
[10:44] | Have you noticed, no matter how high we go, | 不知道你注意到没 无论我们如何改进 |
[10:47] | we’re still dancing to someone’s tune? | 我们依旧是被别人牵着鼻子走的 |
[10:50] | Welcome to leadership. | 知道当家不易了呵 |
[11:06] | I don’t want to see any lawyers pushing off their CLE hours. | 我不希望再有律师不完成继续教育时间 |
[11:10] | Guess who’s in town? The Midwest Bar Association. | 猜猜谁来了 中西部律师协会 |
[11:14] | That’s right. That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:16] | Just get it over with. | 完成继续教育时间吧 |
[11:18] | I have one more item I want to talk about. | 我还有一件想说的事 |
[11:21] | The Department of Justice has identified certain– | 司法部认为我们有某种… |
[11:25] | and I’ll use their word– | 我用他们的词汇来表达 |
[11:27] | “Biases” in how we plea bargain. | 辩诉交易中的”歧视” |
[11:30] | So I’ve agreed to the government’s request | 我接受了政府的要求 |
[11:34] | to detail an AUSA to this office. | 他们派来了一位助理联邦检察官 |
[11:36] | Not to monitor us, but to work with us, | 不是来监督我们 是来和我们一起工作 |
[11:38] | and be as one of us. | 成为我们中的一员 |
[11:39] | So please welcome Imani Stonehouse. Imani. | 让我们欢迎伊玛妮·斯通豪斯 |
[11:43] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[11:45] | You’re all under arrest. | 你们都被捕了 |
[11:49] | Okay, let’s get going. | 各忙各的去吧 |
[11:51] | Imani, I’d like you to meet Cary Agos. | 伊玛妮 来见见凯里·艾格斯 |
[11:55] | He’ll be showing you the ropes. | 他会带你了解我们的情况 |
[11:57] | He already has. | 他已经带我了解过了 |
[11:58] | Maximum sentence to a black drug dealer. | 给黑人毒贩最高刑期 |
[12:01] | Discount to a white killer. | 给白人杀人犯减轻量刑 |
[12:04] | Okay, we’re off to a great start. | 看来开局不错 |
[12:07] | The white defendant– He had no priors. | 那个白人被告 他没有前科 |
[12:10] | And no crack. | 黑人被告 贩的也不是强效可卡因 |
[12:12] | Oh, yeah. Yep, you got me there. | 没错 你抓住我的小辫子了 |
[12:14] | Big bad white prosecutor out to put down the black man. | 邪恶的白人检察官专门对付黑人哥们 |
[12:16] | And black woman. | 还有黑人姐们 |
[12:20] | “Ethics in Law” Will begin in ten minutes | 法律伦理研讨 将于10分钟后 |
[12:23] | in conference room A. | 在A会议室进行 |
[12:27] | Please don’t forget to sign in. | 请不要忘记签到 |
[12:28] | And remember to pick up your name cards. | 并记住拿好自己的名卡 |
[12:30] | Will Gardner. | 威尔·加德纳 |
[12:31] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[12:34] | Hey, I’ve got 30 hours of CLE like everyone else. | 我也有30小时的继续教育时间啊 |
[12:37] | Well, come on up to the 34th floor | 想继续接受法律教育的话 |
[12:39] | if you want to continue that legal education. | 到34层来吧 |
[12:41] | Strippers and acquisitions. | 讲资产剥离和收购(stripper双关脱衣舞娘) |
[12:44] | Maybe later. | 一会儿再说吧 |
[12:50] | So, um… based on this, | 基于此点 |
[12:54] | um, I believe, um… um… | 我认为… |
[12:59] | It’s not just, uh… | 并不只是… |
[13:01] | Should have known you’d be here. | 早该知道你会在这儿 |
[13:06] | He’s amazing, isn’t he? | 他太棒了 对吧 |
[13:08] | The criminal mind… | 犯罪心理… |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:12] | You always hated him. | 你一直都讨厌他 |
[13:14] | Nope. Just thought he was a bad boss. | 没有 只是觉得他是个糟糕的老板 |
[13:18] | You were jealous. | 你就是嫉妒了 |
[13:20] | Of…? | 嫉妒什么呢 |
[13:24] | You did not. | 你不会吧 |
[13:27] | After the staff meeting on 9/11. | 9.11那天的员工会议之后 |
[13:29] | Remember? He was in tears. | 记得吗 他当时热泪盈眶 |
[13:31] | You slept with him? | 你和他睡了吗 |
[13:33] | We didn’t do much sleeping. | 我们真没怎么”睡觉” |
[13:35] | Oh, oh, okay, you can stop now. | 好了 别再说下去了 |
[13:41] | You found out it wasn’t only litigation. | 你知道不仅是诉讼部了 |
[13:44] | The bankruptcy is coming with me. | 破产事务部也要跟我走 |
[13:49] | So you here to charm me? | 你是过来向我献媚的吗 |
[13:51] | To offer you a home. | 是给你一个地方 |
[13:53] | And what about your lawyer friend Alicia Florrick? | 你的那位律师朋友艾丽西娅·福瑞克呢 |
[13:57] | Why isn’t she here to charm me, too? | 为什么她不一起来向我献媚呢 |
[14:05] | What are you looking for? | 你想要什么 |
[14:07] | To come to Lockhart/Gardner? | 加入洛克哈特&加德纳律所的条件吗 |
[14:10] | A three-year commitment to litigation. | 给诉讼部签约3年 |
[14:12] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[14:13] | And a five percent bump in salary | 加薪5% |
[14:15] | and a 50/50 split on the Hammett Aerospace. | 以及哈米特航空收益的一半 |
[14:17] | The jetliner crash? No. | 喷气客机坠毁那事? 不行 |
[14:19] | Mr. Osterman. | 奥斯特曼先生 |
[14:21] | Remember me? Celeste. | 还记得我吗 我是莎丽斯特 |
[14:23] | Oh, yes. How are you? | 是的 你还好吗 |
[14:24] | In Baltimore? | 在巴尔的摩见过的那位 |
[14:27] | Oh, my goodness, yes. | 天啊 当然记得你 |
[14:29] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:32] | A three-year commitment to litigation, | 给诉讼部签约3年 |
[14:34] | a five percent bump in salary and we’ll call it a day. | 5%的加薪 同意就成交 |
[14:38] | We have other suitors. | 还有其他人在邀请我们哦 |
[14:40] | I’ll talk to Diane. | 我会和戴安谈的 |
[14:41] | Until the economy improves, | 在经济环境改善之前 |
[14:44] | we’re calling a halt to pro bonos. | 我们要暂停法律援助业务 |
[14:45] | Plead out the ones you’ve got, | 手头的法律援助案 用接受认罪减刑协议解决掉 |
[14:48] | then we need everyone full-time, back in the office. | 然后所有人就一心一意干正事 |
[14:50] | Cary’s resisting a plea. | 凯里不接受我们的条件 |
[14:52] | What’s on the table? | 他提出什么条件呢 |
[14:53] | Second degree. 20 years. | 二级谋杀 20年 |
[14:54] | For a murder with an eyewitness? | 那桩有一名目击证人的杀人案? |
[14:55] | Sounds like a worthy offer. | 这个条件不错啊 |
[14:56] | The client’s resisting. | 委托人不接受 |
[14:58] | Okay, I’ll help out there. | 好吧 我会帮忙 |
[15:00] | You want me to talk to Legal Aid? | 要我和法律援助协会谈谈吗 |
[15:01] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我去 |
[15:02] | I at least owe them an explanation. | 我至少得给他们一个解释 |
[15:06] | Yeah. Will. Where are we? | 威尔 进行得怎么样 |
[15:09] | She wants 50% on her jetliner class action. | 她要空难那起集团诉讼50%的收益 |
[15:12] | She has the crew, we’ve got the passengers. | 她手里有机组成员 我们手里有乘客 |
[15:14] | – 35%. Maybe. – Okay, tell Celeste 35%. | -35%还差不多 -好 告诉莎丽斯特35% |
[15:19] | The way you usually do– Your charm. | 就用你平常的方法 施展你的魅力 |
[15:23] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[15:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:26] | She’s playing hard to get. | 她在玩欲擒故纵 |
[15:56] | Mr. Dolan, how are you? | 杜兰先生 你还好吗 |
[15:57] | I’m okay, thank you. | 我还好 谢谢你 |
[15:59] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[16:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:08] | No. | 别 |
[16:10] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[16:11] | Can I, uh… | 我能… |
[16:13] | No, not yet. No contact. | 现在不行 不能接触 |
[16:15] | Jakie, this all just a big mistake, all right? | 杰基 这只是个大误会 好吗 |
[16:18] | I’ll be home soon and we’ll celebrate your birthday, | 我很快就会回家 会给你庆祝生日 |
[16:20] | all right, kiddo? | 好吗 儿子 |
[16:21] | Daddy loves you very much. | 爸爸非常爱你 |
[16:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:32] | No record. Not even a parking ticket. | 无犯罪记录 甚至连停车罚单都没 |
[16:34] | That’s why I offered second degree. | 所以我开的条件是二级谋杀 |
[16:35] | Shave off another five years. | 再减5年 |
[16:37] | You haven’t met my workmate, have you? | 你还没见过我的搭档吧 |
[16:39] | Imani… Imani Stonehouse. | 伊玛妮 伊玛妮·斯通豪斯 |
[16:41] | She’s an AUSA to make sure | 她是助理联邦检察官 |
[16:43] | there’s no racial imbalance in plea bargaining. | 负责确保辩诉协商过程中的种族平衡 |
[16:46] | So that’s what’s going on here? | 原来是这么回事 |
[16:48] | You’re hard bargaining for, what, appearances? | 你们条件这么苛刻 原因只在于肤色? |
[16:51] | I don’t think it’s just appearance, do you? | 我觉得不仅是肤色 你呢 |
[16:53] | I think it’s another state’s attorney preoccupation. | 我觉得这是州检察官再一次先入为主了 |
[16:56] | Forgotten in a month. | 一个月后就不记得了 |
[17:00] | I think he liked you. | 我看他挺喜欢你的 |
[17:02] | What’s the plan? | 你有何计划 |
[17:03] | Turn the preliminary hearing into a poor man’s deposition, | 利用预审的机会 为这倒霉蛋取证 |
[17:06] | get the prosecution to show their hand? | 想办法让控方亮出底牌 |
[17:08] | Judge isn’t going to let that happen. | 法官可不会让你为所欲为 |
[17:10] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[17:11] | The Honorable Francis Flamm presiding. | 有请尊敬的弗朗西斯·弗拉姆法官 |
[17:13] | No, no. Everybody sit down, please. | 无须多礼 大家请坐 |
[17:17] | Justice Tie-Dye? | 好一个叛逆法官 |
[17:19] | Evelyn made a great zucchini bread, | 伊夫林做了很美味的南瓜面包 |
[17:22] | if anybody wants. | 有人想要吗 |
[17:25] | Evelyn, quiet, hand it around. | 伊夫林 悄悄地 发给大家 |
[17:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[17:28] | Uh, offer her flex time. | 给她提供弹性工作时间 |
[17:30] | The option to telecommute. | 可以在家远程办公 |
[17:32] | Tell her we’ll find her a corner office. | 告诉她我们会给她角落办公室 |
[17:34] | We’re out of corners. | 我们没有角落办公室了 |
[17:35] | Where are you, football game? | 你在哪 橄榄球赛场吗 |
[17:37] | Uh, yes, my midday treat to myself. | 没错 我正享受正午好时光呢 |
[17:39] | No. Legal Aid. | 没有 我在法律援助协会 |
[17:41] | Come on, Diane, you don’t have to break up in person. | 戴安 你不用去面对面谈中止合作吧 |
[17:43] | Just make a call. | 打个电话不就行了 |
[17:45] | Uh, Mr. Coyne, please. | 请帮我找科因先生 |
[17:46] | Tell him it’s Diane Lockhart. | 告诉他我是戴安·洛克哈特 |
[17:48] | Yeah, well, that was the plan, | 我本来是准备打个电话了事 |
[17:49] | but my guilt was getting to me. | 但后来我有点内疚 |
[17:51] | Guilt is for the weak. | 弱者才会内疚 |
[17:54] | Go– sweeten our offer. | 去吧 把她搞定 |
[17:55] | The cashier pulled this gun from a holster he had under the counter. | 收银员从柜台下面的枪套里摸出手枪 |
[18:00] | Then they just started firing. | 然后他们就开始交火了 |
[18:01] | And you were standing 20 feet from the window. | 你当时站在窗户外6米的地方 |
[18:04] | And how far was the shooter inside the store? | 那店里的凶手离窗户有多远呢 |
[18:06] | Your Honor, again, objection. | 法官阁下 再次反对 |
[18:07] | This is a preliminary hearing. | 这只是预审 |
[18:09] | The defense is using this as a poor man’s deposition, | 而辩方在利用这个收取证据 |
[18:12] | to get a preview of our case. | 好为正式庭审做准备 |
[18:13] | Yep. | 是 |
[18:14] | Heard it the first time, Counselor. | 你第一次反对的时候就听过了 检方律师 |
[18:16] | Got it. | 我懂的 |
[18:17] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[18:18] | And how far was the shooter inside the store? | 那店里的凶手离窗户有多远呢 |
[18:22] | He’s killing us. | 他会磨死我们的 |
[18:23] | Get used to it. | 习惯就好 |
[18:24] | Ten feet, probably? | 可能有3米吧 |
[18:26] | So, 30 feet in total? | 也就是一共有9米 |
[18:30] | 20 feet to the window, ten feet inside. | 外面证人距离窗户6米 里面3米 |
[18:32] | Was he on the sidewalk or in the parking lot? | 他当时是在人行道上还是停车场 |
[18:38] | And so I’m curious, Mr. Boylan, | 我很好奇 博伊兰先生 |
[18:40] | were you on the sidewalk in front of the store, | 你当时是在店前的人行道上 |
[18:43] | or in the parking lot? | 还是停车场内呢 |
[18:44] | On the sidewalk. | 人行道上 |
[18:45] | On the sidewalk. | 人行道上 |
[18:47] | Yep, I can see into the store. | 我可以看到店内状况 |
[18:49] | There’s no reflection problem. | 没有反光状况 |
[18:51] | Where did he say the shooter went? | 他说凶手后来去哪儿了 |
[18:52] | Where did this person go after you saw him shoot? | 你看到这人开枪后 他去哪儿了 |
[18:56] | Back into the store to hide. | 就藏在店里 |
[18:57] | So you saw him hide? | 你看见他躲藏了是吗 |
[18:59] | No, I’m just… | 没有 我只是… |
[19:01] | he went toward the rear of the store. | 他往店后方走来着 |
[19:04] | So maybe the real robber went out the back door. | 也许真正的抢劫犯从后门跑了 |
[19:06] | Objection! | 反对 |
[19:07] | It’s one exit. Punch-key lock. | 只有一个出口 键盘锁 |
[19:10] | You need to know the code to get out. | 需要知道密码才能从这里逃跑 |
[19:11] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[19:12] | Detective, have you heard of cross-racial identification? | 警探 你知道”跨种族辨别”这回事吗 |
[19:15] | – I have. – But you don’t give it much credence. | -知道 -但你不太相信这个 |
[19:17] | Well, do I think that some whites tend to | 如果你问我 |
[19:18] | misidentify black suspects | 是不是白人容易认错黑人嫌犯 |
[19:20] | because they have trouble distinguishing features– yes. | 因为他们难以区别其面部特征 那么是的 |
[19:24] | But the eyewitness here was black and the accused white. | 但目击证人是黑人 而被告是白人 |
[19:28] | And have you seen studies that blacks often misidentify whites? | 那你看过黑人难以区分白人长相的报告吗 |
[19:33] | I haven’t, but I’ll take your word for it. | 没有 但我相信你所说的 |
[19:35] | Didn’t Mr. Boylan give a more general description of a white suspect, | 博伊兰在你办公室 见到我委托人被问话前 |
[19:39] | before he saw my client at your desk, being questioned? | 所给的特征描述 是不是都相对模糊 |
[19:41] | Are you talking about the artist’s sketch? | 你是指那幅人物素描吗 |
[19:45] | I wasn’t. | 不是 |
[19:48] | But sure. | 但当然了 |
[19:52] | Uh… continue, please. | 请继续 |
[19:55] | And this artist sketch was done prior to Mr. Boylan’s | 这幅素描是在博伊兰先生 |
[19:57] | seeing my client in the police station? | 在警局见到我的委托人之前 就画好了吧 |
[20:00] | Yes, but I wouldn’t call the description “general.” | 但我不认为他此前的描述很”模糊” |
[20:02] | Isn’t it possible that Mr. Boylan only fixated | 博伊兰有没有可能 |
[20:04] | on my client as the shooter, | 只因当时在警局看到我的委托人接受询问 |
[20:07] | because he saw him being questioned by police? | 所以才指证他为凶手? |
[20:09] | And couldn’t this sketch direct you to the real killer? | 仅凭这张素描的话 你们能找到真凶吗 |
[20:13] | No. We have the real killer. | 不 我们找到真凶了 |
[20:15] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[20:16] | defense asks for access to this sketch. | 辩方请求过目这幅素描 |
[20:19] | Seems like a reasonable request. | 这个要求不过分 |
[20:21] | Counselor? | 检方律师 |
[20:23] | Any trouble getting it to them? | 给他们看看没问题吧 |
[20:25] | Any more questions? I got to get back to work. | 还有其它问题吗 我得回去工作了 |
[20:28] | Uh, yeah, so you were here yesterday during the shooting. | 昨天枪案发生时 你在这里是吧 |
[20:31] | Yes. It was crazy. | 是的 真是一片混乱 |
[20:33] | The cops got here really fast. | 警察很快就来了 |
[20:34] | People running around, screaming… | 人们四处逃散 惊声呼救 |
[20:36] | And did you see anyone who looked like this, | 那在当时四处逃散的人群里 |
[20:38] | running around, screaming? | 你见过这样一个人吗 |
[20:39] | I thought they caught the guy who did it. | 我以为他们抓住凶手了 |
[20:40] | No. | 没有 |
[20:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:43] | This looks like a hundred people. | 这看起来就是张大众脸 |
[20:45] | Do you mind? | 我能回去了吗 |
[20:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:52] | Yeah. Try and get the crime scene photos. | 试试看能否拿到犯罪现场的照片 |
[20:55] | Cops aren’t giving me access. | 警察那边我说不通 |
[20:56] | We also would suggest, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 我们同时建议 |
[20:58] | that it would be helpful to have access | 能有权限获取犯罪现场的照片 |
[21:00] | to the crime scene photos. | 将对我们很有帮助 |
[21:01] | They do have access, Your Honor, in discovery. | 他们有权限的 法官阁下 我们会提交给他们 |
[21:03] | Which we always get at the last minute. | 而我们总在最后一刻才拿到 |
[21:05] | Because we have to prepare them, so it takes time. | 因为我们需要为他们准备 要花点时间 |
[21:07] | Well, who prepares it, Counselor? | 是谁负责准备 检方律师 |
[21:11] | Give me their number. | 把电话号码给我 |
[21:13] | Maybe they can expedite it. | 或许他们可以加速准备 |
[21:50] | Hey, Tim, listen– | 你好 蒂姆 是这样 |
[21:52] | can you find out who bought a lottery ticket | 通过条形码 |
[21:53] | from this bar code? | 能查出是谁买的彩票吗 |
[21:58] | You do know you’re in the criminal law mixer? | 你知道这是刑法交流会吧 |
[22:01] | I like criminal. | 我喜欢刑法 |
[22:03] | The men are so… straight. | 刑法律师都很直接 |
[22:06] | So we’re fine with a three percent bump | 好吧 我们可以接受3%的涨薪 |
[22:08] | and a two-year commitment to your litigators. | 以及跟你的律师签约2年 |
[22:09] | Do you know what it means to feed the rat, Will? | 你知不知道”喂老鼠”是什么意思 威尔 |
[22:14] | Do I…? No. | 我知… 不知道 |
[22:15] | You can live your sweet little domesticated life. | 你尽可以安心享受生活 养尊处优 |
[22:18] | You can date your cute little apple-cheeked lawyer. | 尽可以与你那小脸泛红的律师约会 |
[22:21] | Apple-cheeked? | 小脸泛红 |
[22:23] | But eventually, you have to feed the rat. | 但最终 你还得”喂老鼠” |
[22:25] | Return to the wild. | 回归狂野 |
[22:26] | Oh, that’s fascinating. | 真令人向往 |
[22:28] | We’re not going above three percent. | 3%不能再提高了 |
[22:29] | You need to feed the rat, Will. | 你得”喂老鼠” 威尔 |
[22:31] | You are killing yourself trying to be normal. | 试图让自己变得普通 你就不是你了 |
[22:33] | I am normal. | 我本就普通 |
[22:35] | Mr. Florrick, hi. | 福瑞克先生 你好 |
[22:37] | – Big fan. – Hello. | -我是你的粉丝 -你好 |
[22:38] | I came here especially hoping to bump into you. | 我来这儿就是期待能与你相见 |
[22:41] | I think you know Will Gardner. | 我想你认识威尔·加德纳 |
[22:43] | Yes, I do. Hi, Will. | 是 我认识 你好 威尔 |
[22:46] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[22:47] | You two have so much in common, don’t you? | 两位真是有太多共通之处 对吧 |
[22:57] | We do have a lot in common. | 我们确实有很多共通之处 |
[22:59] | And how do you two know each other? | 那你们两位是如何相识的 |
[23:01] | Us? We… | 我们吗 我们… |
[23:03] | Worked at the same firm together long time ago. | 很久以前在同一家律所共事 |
[23:06] | We did a lot more than that. | 咱俩的交情可不止于此 |
[23:09] | The Baltimore firm: Osterman, Lee, Canfield. | 巴尔的摩的OLC律所 |
[23:11] | It was my first job out of college. | 那是我大学毕业后的第一份工作 |
[23:12] | My first threesome was with Will. | 第一次玩3P是和威尔一起 |
[23:16] | That’s true. | 不骗你 |
[23:17] | – What was her name again? – Celeste, okay. | -那姑娘叫什么来着 -莎丽斯特 够了 |
[23:20] | Well, you have to start somewhere. | 总得有什么人带给你第一次 |
[23:23] | So Alicia Florrick, huh? | 那么 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[23:25] | Well, she works with Will, she’s married to you. | 她与威尔共事 与你结为夫妻 |
[23:28] | Must be quite an arrangement. Discuss. | 多么奇妙的安排 两位讨论下 |
[23:34] | It is quite an arrangement. Yes. | 的确是奇妙的安排 |
[23:37] | Any awkward moments? | 有没有什么尴尬的时刻 |
[23:39] | You mean besides this one? | 你是说除了现在吗 |
[23:42] | How many kids do you have, Peter? | 你有几个孩子 彼得 |
[23:45] | Two. Boy and a girl. | 两个 一儿一女 |
[23:47] | I love boys and girls. | 男孩女孩我都喜欢 |
[23:49] | That’s very domestic. | 很温馨啊 |
[23:50] | What ages? | 都多大了 |
[23:52] | 16 and 14. | 一个16一个14 |
[23:53] | Oh, that’s a very good age. Isn’t that a very good age, Will? | 大好的年华啊 是吧 威尔 |
[23:57] | Me, I don’t get kids. | 你看 我没有孩子 |
[23:58] | I mean, I get why they’re important, but… | 我知道孩子很重要 但… |
[24:01] | You get them if you got them. | 一旦有了子女 便知做父母的愉悦 |
[24:02] | Really? I don’t know. | 真的吗 我不清楚 |
[24:04] | I’m too selfish. | 我是自私之人 |
[24:06] | Have you ever met his kids? | 你有见过他的孩子们吗 |
[24:10] | No, I haven’t. | 没有见过 |
[24:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:13] | Alicia never brought them to work? | 艾丽西娅从不把他们带到律所吗 |
[24:14] | I think I’ll head out. | 我先失陪了 |
[24:16] | It’s good to see you, Peter. | 很高兴见到你 彼得 |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:22] | Who did you say you were with again? | 你说你是什么人来着 |
[24:25] | The Lottery Control Board. | 彩票管理委员会的 |
[24:26] | A lottery ticket was paid out yesterday for five dollars. | 昨天有一张彩票以5美金出售 |
[24:29] | It should have been $500. | 但实价应为500美金 |
[24:30] | Well, that’s my receipt all right. | 这的确是我的收据 |
[24:34] | But I bought it as a gift for my son. | 但我买来是作为送给儿子的礼物的 |
[24:36] | – Oh. Where’s your son? – Oh, he moved | -您儿子现在何处 -他几个月前 |
[24:38] | back here– home– few months ago. | 搬回家里来了 |
[24:40] | Lovely. | 真温馨 |
[24:42] | Uh, Mrs. Silvestre, may I use your bathroom? | 西尔维斯特太太 我能用下卫生间吗 |
[25:14] | Oh, hi, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[25:16] | Did you have a nice day? | 今天过得好吗 |
[25:18] | There’s a young lady here for you. | 有位年轻的女士找你 |
[25:21] | – Who? – She’s from the Lottery Control Board. | -谁 -她是彩票管理委员会的 |
[25:23] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[25:25] | Hello? | 女士 |
[25:27] | Hello? | 女士你在哪 |
[25:34] | I feel like you’re cheating on me. | 感觉你像是在背叛我 |
[25:36] | Only for money. | 为了钱嘛 |
[25:37] | You think that makes it better? | 你以为这理由就高尚了吗 |
[25:39] | Between Will and Diane, who holds more power? | 威尔和戴安 谁的权力更大 |
[25:43] | It’s equal. | 均等的 |
[25:47] | It’s never equal. | 权力永不会均等 |
[25:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:50] | Diane has more power in criminal, | 刑事案件 戴安更有权 |
[25:51] | and Will in civil. | 民事案件 威尔更有权 |
[25:53] | But Diane controls the purse strings. | 但是戴安控制财政 |
[25:56] | Only by default. | 是因为没人爱管吧 |
[25:57] | Will hates dealing with it. | 威尔讨厌这方面事情 |
[25:59] | But if Will says no, is it real? | 如果威尔反对一件事 会管用吗 |
[26:02] | Often. | 通常会 |
[26:03] | You’re not helping much. | 你可没帮多大忙 |
[26:05] | Darn. | 真扫兴 |
[26:07] | And this Julius guy– what about him? | 朱利叶斯这家伙 他什么情况 |
[26:10] | Oh, he’s head of litigation. | 他是诉讼部的主管 |
[26:12] | He doesn’t like me. | 他不喜欢我 |
[26:14] | Why doesn’t he like me? | 他为什么不喜欢我 |
[26:16] | You’re the new and shiny thing. | 你可是闪亮新星耶 |
[26:18] | Does it matter that he doesn’t like me? | 他不喜欢我的话会有影响吗 |
[26:21] | No. | 不会 |
[26:23] | Anybody else with power? | 还有谁有权势吗 |
[26:25] | David Lee, family law. | 大卫·李 家庭法律部 |
[26:28] | And Alicia– where does she stand in all of this? | 那艾丽西娅 她在这里居于何种地位 |
[26:33] | Yes? | 说啊 |
[26:35] | She’s only a third-year associate, | 她只是一名三年经验的律师 |
[26:38] | but she matters. | 但举足轻重 |
[26:41] | Because of her husband? | 因为她的丈夫吗 |
[26:42] | Various reasons. | 多种原因 |
[26:44] | She can persuade people. | 她能说服他人 |
[26:46] | People, as in Will? | 他人 比如威尔吗 |
[26:48] | What are you looking for, Eli? | 你想知道什么 伊莱 |
[26:50] | The hierarchy. | 这里的等级制度 |
[26:52] | Usually, I can figure it out, | 通常 我能自己弄明白 |
[26:53] | but this place is like a mom-and-pop store. | 但这地方就像个夫妻店 |
[26:57] | It’s all Will and Diane. | 只有威尔和戴安说了算 |
[26:59] | If you want to persuade Diane, | 如果你想说服戴安 |
[27:00] | you persuade David Lee. | 就去说服大卫·李 |
[27:01] | If you want to persuade Will, | 如果你想说服威尔 |
[27:03] | you persuade Alicia. | 就去说服艾丽西娅 |
[27:06] | And here comes your next customer. | 你的下个顾客来了 |
[27:10] | Okay. Where are we? | 好了 情况如何 |
[27:12] | Uh, according to the time-coded register receipt here, | 根据这张收据上的时间 |
[27:16] | this lottery ticket was redeemed seconds before the murder. | 这张彩票 是在凶杀案发生的几秒前投注的 |
[27:20] | Whose ticket? Mitch Silvestre. | 谁的彩票 米奇·西尔维斯特 |
[27:22] | He’s a manager from a fish market across the way. | 他是街对面鱼市的一个经理 |
[27:25] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[27:27] | there is a slight resemblance between him and the artist sketch. | 他和画像略有相似之处 |
[27:30] | Can you get more on Silvestre? | 能查到西尔维斯特的更多情况吗 |
[27:32] | I’m on him. | 我正着手在查 |
[27:33] | Good. We need to delay in court. | 好的 庭上得用拖延战术 |
[27:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:38] | I’m working on a pro bono. What are you doing? | 在忙一件法律援助案 你在做什么 |
[27:40] | I don’t know. Whoring myself out. | 不知道 我在拉客 |
[27:42] | Sort of miss you. | 有点想你 |
[27:43] | I sort of miss you, too. | 我也有点想你 |
[27:45] | Well, what can we do about that? | 那我们怎么办 |
[27:46] | I don’t know. What do you want to do? | 不知道 你想怎么办 |
[27:49] | Hey, let me call you back. | 等会再打给你 |
[27:50] | I’ll be here. | 等你电话 |
[27:51] | Okay. Love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[27:56] | I said that… | 我刚才说… |
[27:58] | -I know. -No, automatically. Mechanically. I didn’t mean anything. | -我懂 -不 我下意识说的 没任何含义 |
[28:01] | Will, don’t worry about it. | 威尔 别放在心上 |
[28:03] | I… it’s not that I don’t care. | 我 不是因为我不在乎 |
[28:05] | Will, call me later. | 威尔 待会再打给我 |
[28:08] | Right. Good-bye. | 好 再见 |
[28:17] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 好吧 |
[28:19] | Don’t pout. | 别生我气 |
[28:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:22] | But you’re not accepting my apology. | 但你没接受我的道歉 |
[28:23] | What do I got to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:24] | Bring us bankruptcy. | 带破产事务部来我们律所 |
[28:26] | Okay, I’ll come clean. | 好吧 我跟你坦白 |
[28:29] | You’re not chasing me, Will, I’m chasing you. | 不是你在拉拢我 威尔 是我在拉拢你 |
[28:31] | – You’re chasing me? – Yes. | -是你在拉拢我? -是的 |
[28:33] | How you doing that? | 你怎么拉拢我 |
[28:34] | Litigation and bankruptcy are, in fact, leaving the firm. | 诉讼部和破产事务部要离开律所 |
[28:36] | That is true. | 这是真的 |
[28:38] | So is tax and family law. | 但同时 税法部和家庭法律部也要离开 |
[28:40] | And we’re all regrouping. | 我们要整个重组 |
[28:41] | As what, a jazz combo? | 组成什么 爵士乐队吗 |
[28:43] | No, as a new firm. | 不 组成一家新的律所 |
[28:45] | And we want you. | 我们希望你加盟 |
[28:46] | Celeste, I know you’re a dreamer, | 莎丽斯特 我知道你爱做梦 |
[28:47] | and I know you like to live in your head, | 也知道你喜欢活在自己的梦里 |
[28:49] | but what in your wildest dreams | 但你怎么会异想天开地 |
[28:51] | would make you think I would leave my firm, | 认为我会离开自己那家 |
[28:52] | one of the most prestigious in Chicago, | 芝加哥最出名的律所之一 |
[28:54] | to come work for what is basically a start-up? | 来加入一家刚起步的律所呢 |
[28:56] | ‘Cause I have the one thing I know you want. | 因为我有你最想要的东西 |
[29:00] | What? | 什么 |
[29:01] | Can’t even guess? | 猜不到吗 |
[29:03] | I can’t even begin to guess. | 猜都不想猜 |
[29:05] | I’m happy where I am. | 我很满意现在的律所 |
[29:06] | Baseball commissioner. | 棒球大联盟执行长 |
[29:11] | It’s the one thing George W. Bush wanted more than the presidency. | 这是乔治·W·布什比当总统还更想要的职位 |
[29:16] | Don’t play games with me. | 别耍我 |
[29:18] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:19] | The league’s our biggest client. | 棒球大联盟是我们最大的客户 |
[29:21] | Commissioner is getting on in years. | 执行长目前年岁已高 |
[29:23] | He needs a successor. | 他需要个接班人 |
[29:24] | The successor’s going to come from our firm. | 这接班人将从本所产生 |
[29:27] | You know baseball. | 你懂棒球 |
[29:29] | You know the law. | 又懂法律 |
[29:30] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你的 |
[29:31] | Call some friends, Will. | 那就打电话问问 威尔 |
[29:32] | You know who to call. | 你知道该问谁 |
[29:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:35] | I’m not making this up. | 这不是我瞎编的 |
[29:36] | When I go all in, it’s not with a stone-cold bluff. | 当我押上全副身家 就绝不会是诈你 |
[29:46] | I got my dispute resolution seminar in ten minutes. | 10分钟后 我就去主持纠纷解决机制的研讨会了 |
[29:49] | If you want to discuss how this will work, stop by. | 你要是想探讨一下如何操作 就来看看 |
[30:01] | Not Judge Powers, Judge Romano! | 不是鲍尔斯法官 是罗曼诺法官 |
[30:03] | – And tell her the brief is on its way. – All right, got it! | -跟她说案情陈述马上送去 -好的 知道了 |
[30:05] | Sorry about that. Been in court all day. | 不好意思 在法庭待一整天了 |
[30:06] | No problem, Mr. Coyne. | 不要紧 科因先生 |
[30:08] | Maggie, hold all calls, give me about five minutes. | 玛姬 截住所有电话 给我5分钟 |
[30:10] | You were a litigator at Portman & Michaels. | 你曾是PM律所的律师啊 |
[30:12] | Partner track. Dropped out. Couldn’t stand all the meetings. | 平步青云 却中途退出 我受不了开不完的会 |
[30:16] | – Next door down, man. – Thanks. | -下间屋子 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[30:18] | Thank you for picking up the slack on the convenience store shooting. | 谢谢你们接过便利店凶杀案这烫手山芋 |
[30:20] | I hear you have two lawyers on the case? | 听说你们派了两位律师办这案子? |
[30:22] | I… Really? | 我 真的吗 |
[30:24] | It’s good to see, | 这真是太棒了 |
[30:25] | considering all the firms that are pulling back these days. | 其它律所现在都对法律援助打退堂鼓了 |
[30:26] | Uh… The Hanley deposition’s over there. | 汉利的证词在那儿 |
[30:28] | Yes, well, actually… | 实际上 |
[30:30] | I need to talk to you about this, uh… | 我得跟你谈谈那个… |
[30:34] | Guys, it’s a go on the Packer appeal. | 伙计们 帕克的上诉还要继续争取 |
[30:36] | See if you can pull up some U of C intern time. | 好好干 能增加你们的芝加哥大学实习时间 |
[30:39] | Ties? Gentlemen, you go to court, you wear a tie. | 领带呢 先生们 出庭就得打领带 |
[30:45] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 让你见笑了 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry. Uh… | 我才感到抱歉 |
[30:49] | I know this, uh… might not be a great time | 我知道现在说这件事不合时宜 |
[30:52] | for this but we have to, um… | 但我们必须… |
[30:56] | Our firm is bowing out of our pro bono obligations. | 我们律所在事情有所改善之前 |
[31:01] | Just till things pick up. You know, the economy. | 都不再接法律援助案了 因为经济问题 |
[31:04] | I get it. Don’t worry about it. | 我知道了 没关系 |
[31:07] | Thank you for fighting for us, anyway. | 不管怎样 感谢贵所对我们的帮助 |
[31:09] | Well, I mean we hope to return when things improve. | 我是说情况改善时 我们会回来帮忙的 |
[31:12] | It’s okay. We’re not sure we’ll be here. | 没关系 都不确定我们能不能撑到那时呢 |
[31:14] | We lost our funding. | 我们失去资金支持了 |
[31:15] | You… what, your state funding? | 什么 州政府资金吗 |
[31:16] | Yeah. Budget crunch. | 是的 预算紧缩 |
[31:18] | – So, what are you gonna do? – I don’t know. | -那你准备怎么办 -不知道 |
[31:20] | You know, we still have a few options, so… | 我们还有一些别的后路 |
[31:22] | – Such as? – Such as knocking on a few doors. | -比如? -比如敲开几扇门求资助 |
[31:24] | Yelling at a few rich people. | 冲一些富人大喊大叫 |
[31:27] | One thing I’ve learned in the not-for-profit world is that | 我在这非盈利的世界中 学到的一件事是 |
[31:29] | eventually, someone steps up. | 最终总会有人站出来的 |
[31:35] | Well, I-I should go. | 我该走了 |
[31:36] | Yes, thanks. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[31:39] | You know, it’s good to finally meet you in person. | 很高兴咱们总算见面了 |
[31:42] | And you. | 我也是 |
[31:44] | I wish, uh… | 我希望… |
[31:47] | I don’t know what I wish. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[31:49] | The world were different. | 我希望 世界能不是现在这样 |
[31:51] | That sounds good! I’ll be here waiting. | 真是个好愿望 我就等着看了 |
[32:04] | Will Gardner, what the hell took you so long? | 威尔·加德纳 怎么这么久才来 |
[32:07] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[32:09] | You don’t want to miss the Q and A. | 你肯定不想错过提问部分 |
[32:12] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:13] | I’m looking for, um, dispute resolution, neutrality something or other. | 我在找纠纷解决机制什么的研讨会 |
[32:18] | Next door on the right. | 在斜对面那个房间 |
[32:26] | Hey. Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[32:28] | Saved you a seat. | 替你留了位子 |
[32:58] | Do you need help? | 你们需要帮忙吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[33:14] | I’m on him now. | 我在跟踪他 |
[33:29] | Alcoholics Anonymous? | 匿名戒酒互助会? |
[33:31] | Yeah. Mitch goes to meetings twice a week. | 是的 米奇每周参加2次活动 |
[33:32] | What about the cash in the envelope? | 信封里的现金来源如何 |
[33:34] | Legit. He was chapter treasurer. | 是合法的 他曾是分会的出纳 |
[33:36] | He likes to bet at the track, but it was all of his own money. | 他喜欢赌马 但钱全是他自己的 |
[33:39] | Still doesn’t mean he wasn’t the killer. | 这并不能证明他不是凶手 |
[33:40] | Yeah, but this does. | 对 但这个可以证明 |
[33:42] | I checked the register at the convenience store. | 我检查了下便利店的收银机 |
[33:44] | It’s an hour fast. | 那上的时间快了一小时 |
[33:45] | It could be an accident, | 可能是意外 |
[33:46] | or it was monkeyed with to run a lottery scam. | 也可能是为了彩票欺诈而做的手脚 |
[33:49] | It still puts him at the store an hour before the murder. | 这仍能指证他在命案前一小时在便利店里 |
[33:54] | We can still tell a story. | 我们还是可以编个故事 |
[33:55] | The guy worked a few doors down. | 他在隔便利店几个门面的地方工作 |
[33:57] | He knew the code to the locks. | 知道门锁的密码 |
[33:59] | A 30-year-old who likes to gamble. | 一个喜欢赌博的30岁男人 |
[34:01] | Whose financial situation is bad enough it forces him to move home. | 经济状况糟到逼迫他搬家 |
[34:04] | Uh, I appreciate that we’re trying to find a fall guy, | 我明白我们在尽力找个替罪羊 |
[34:08] | but putting this on an innocent man? | 但真要套在一个无辜者身上吗 |
[34:10] | Isn’t that how our client got into this mess? | 我们的委托人不就像这样被搅和进来了吗 |
[34:12] | We’re defending our client. | 我们在替我们的委托人辩护 |
[34:14] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[34:15] | The Honorable Francis Flamm presiding. | 有请尊敬的弗朗西斯·弗拉姆法官 |
[34:18] | Well, good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[34:20] | It’s good to see you all here again. | 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[34:22] | Oh, and I see we’ve grown by one at the defense table. | 我还看见被告席上多了一个人 |
[34:26] | Yes, we have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[34:27] | I’ve been so moved by the plight of Mr. Dolan | 我对杜兰先生的困境深感同情 |
[34:30] | that I have decided to lend my assistance. | 因此我决定施予他援助 |
[34:32] | Well, it’s great to have you in my court, Ms. Lockhart. | 你使我的法庭蓬荜生辉 洛克哈特女士 |
[34:34] | And I understand your team would like to argue a motion to dismiss. | 我听说你们想提出驳回指控的动议 |
[34:37] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[34:40] | The prosecutor has built this case on one weak reed: | 控方将此案建在一个薄弱不可靠的事情上 |
[34:43] | a single eyewitness. | 仅仅一个目击证人 |
[34:44] | An eyewitness who was 30 feet from the crime | 目击证人距离犯罪现场有9米远 |
[34:47] | and who only identified our client | 而且是在看见警察盘问我的委托人后 |
[34:50] | after seeing the police questioning him. | 才指证了他 |
[34:51] | Mr. Dolan has no record. | 杜兰先生无犯罪记录 |
[34:54] | He has a wife and a son who are here in this court right now. | 他有妻子和儿子 他们现在就坐在法庭里 |
[34:57] | He is an innocent man, Your Honor. | 他是无辜的 法官阁下 |
[34:59] | And it would be unjust not to dismiss these charges. | 不驳回这些指控将有失公正 |
[35:04] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[35:05] | – Let you, what? – Argue. | -让你来做什么 -辩论 |
[35:06] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[35:08] | injustice comes in all shapes and sizes. | 不公正有很多种形式 |
[35:11] | It’s not just in the man held, it’s also in the man released. | 错抓或错放 都会导致不公正 |
[35:15] | My grandfather once said, | 我的祖父曾说过 |
[35:17] | “A judging brain requires a listening ear.” | “聆听在先 判断在后” |
[35:21] | I think that was true then, but it’s doubly true now. | 这句话很对 在此时则更显正确 |
[35:25] | You need to hear our full case before you can decide. | 您在作出判断前 有必要听完案子的详情 |
[35:28] | To dismiss before you hear would be an injustice. | 在聆听之前就驳回起诉 是不公正的 |
[35:31] | Your grandfather is the Reverend Roy Stonehouse? | 你的祖父是罗伊·斯通豪斯牧师吗 |
[35:35] | He is, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[35:37] | Well, I’m honored. | 荣幸之至 |
[35:40] | How is he? | 他身体怎么样 |
[35:41] | He’s good. | 身体健康 |
[35:42] | Uh, recovering. | 或者说 正在康复中 |
[35:44] | Well, please tell him how greatly he’s admired. | 请转告他 我很钦佩他 |
[35:47] | My first thesis I wrote was on Selma. | 我写的第一篇论文就是关于塞尔玛的 |
[35:49] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[35:51] | And convey my respect, as well. | 还要转达我的尊敬之情 |
[35:54] | We all owe men like your grandfather a huge debt. | 我们都欠像你祖父那样的人一份恩情 |
[35:58] | But let’s not forget that this case is about an innocent man. | 但不要忘了 这案子的重点是一个无辜者 |
[36:02] | Well, I think that still needs to be determined, | 我认为 这还有待商榷 |
[36:04] | don’t you, Counselor? | 你不这么认为吗 律师 |
[36:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:06] | What I meant, Your Honor… | 我的意思是 法官阁下… |
[36:08] | Yes, it’s all right. I know what you meant. | 行了 我知道你的意思 |
[36:10] | I just think that it would be unjust to summarily dismiss this case | 我认为现在就驳回起诉有失公正 |
[36:15] | before offering “A listening ear.” | 应该先要”聆听” |
[36:18] | And so, your motion is denied, Ms. Lockhart– | 所以你们的动议被驳回 洛克哈特女士 |
[36:20] | and the other two with you. | 还有你们两个 |
[36:21] | Uh, we will move directly to trial. | 我们之后将直接进入开庭审理 |
[36:26] | Oh, and, uh, Ms. Stonehouse, thank you. | 还有 斯通豪斯女士 谢谢你 |
[36:29] | I have chills. | 我现在激动万分 |
[36:34] | I don’t like to use that much. | 我不太喜欢利用这层关系 |
[36:36] | Does it get you into restaurants? | 这可以让你免费进餐馆吃饭吗 |
[37:00] | I’m out. | 我要走了 |
[37:02] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[37:03] | Not when you’re up like that. | 赢了这么多 怎么能走 |
[37:05] | Yep, when I’m up like that. | 是的 赢了这么多 所以要走了 |
[37:10] | We’ll be here tonight. | 今晚 在民法交流会之后 |
[37:12] | After the Civil Mixer. | 我们还会在这里 |
[37:14] | I’m fine, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[37:17] | Take you to breakfast? | 带你去吃早餐吧 |
[37:19] | No. | 不用了 |
[37:21] | Geez, you sound so definitive. | 天呐 你说得这么坚决 |
[37:23] | Yep. | 是的 |
[37:25] | So, I’ll hear from you on the baseball commissioner job? | 棒球联盟执行长的事 你会给我回话吧 |
[37:28] | Celeste, no. | 不 莎丽斯特 |
[37:30] | I didn’t like this life, not even when I was living it. | 即便以前身在其中 我也从不喜欢这样的生活 |
[37:32] | I didn’t like not knowing when I was being conned or conning. | 连什么时候被人玩了或玩了别人 都不知道 |
[37:34] | You don’t think there’s a job? | 你认为没有这个职务存在? |
[37:35] | No, I checked. In ten or 15 years, | 不是 我确认过了 10或15年后 |
[37:38] | there’s a chance I could vie for baseball commissioner. | 或许我有机会竞选棒球联盟执行长 |
[37:39] | What a sad thought that is. | 太可悲了 |
[37:41] | Losing what I love now to chase something in the future. | 放弃当下的所爱 去追寻未来之事 |
[37:43] | What do you love? | 你的所爱是什么 |
[37:45] | You said, “losing what I love now.” | 你说 “放弃当下的所爱” |
[37:47] | My job! | 我的工作 |
[37:48] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[37:49] | I don’t believe you love it. | 我不相信你喜欢你的工作 |
[37:50] | What you love is winning. | 你喜欢赢 |
[37:53] | And you can’t win big enough at Lockhart-Gardner. | 你在洛克哈特&加德纳律所不能大展身手 |
[37:56] | This is your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[37:57] | What happened to pursuing your dream? | 你不想完成你的梦想吗 |
[37:59] | What happened to work? | 工作怎么办 |
[38:00] | Not everybody can pursue their dreams. | 不是每个人都能追逐他们的梦想 |
[38:03] | Someone has to work. | 总有人要工作 |
[38:06] | Whoa. That is so sad. | 这真可悲 |
[38:07] | No. Not really. | 不 算不上 |
[38:10] | Take care. | 保重 |
[38:14] | That’s the cashier’s bay. | 那是收银台 |
[38:16] | And that’s where the shooter was. | 那是凶手站的位置 |
[38:19] | And the line of sight checks out. | 这些都在视线范围之内 |
[38:20] | I’m not seeing what’s good. | 我没看出什么有利的证据 |
[38:22] | The line of sight checks out | 这些都在视线范围之内 |
[38:23] | until the cashier reaches under the counter for the gun. | 直到收银员去拿柜台下面的枪 |
[38:27] | The wall would’ve hidden the cashier from view. | 墙会挡住视线 外面的人看不到 |
[38:30] | And Boylan told the police the cashier pulled the gun | 博伊兰说 收银员从粘在柜台下的枪套里 |
[38:34] | from a holster taped under the counter. | 掏出了枪 |
[38:35] | But he couldn’t have seen him | 但他无法看见 |
[38:36] | reach under the counter for his gun. | 收银员到柜台下面拿枪 |
[38:38] | Unless he was in the store. | 除非他当时在店里 |
[38:41] | Boylan tried to escape, saw a patrol car pull up, | 博伊兰设法逃跑 但是看到警车到了 |
[38:44] | and pretended to be an eyewitness, not a killer. | 就假装成目击者 |
[38:50] | So, let’s go talk to Cary. | 那么 我们去跟凯里谈谈 |
[39:08] | Only a few more minutes. | 再过几分钟就好了 |
[39:15] | I’ve always waited for bad things to happen. | 我总是认为会有不好的事情发生 |
[39:18] | Every day. | 每天都这样 |
[39:19] | Travis sees the good things. | 但特拉维斯总是看到好的一面 |
[39:23] | And I’m always waiting for the bad. | 而我总是等着不好的事情发生 |
[39:25] | Well, this is good. | 这次可是好事 |
[39:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:27] | I don’t want to be that anymore. | 我不想再那么悲观了 |
[39:30] | The worst thing happened, and we’re still here. | 最坏的事情发生了 我们还是好好的 |
[39:34] | Will you thank the other two lawyers? | 可以帮我谢谢另外两个律师吗 |
[39:36] | Oh, I will, but it was really the prosecutor. | 我会的 但是真正要谢的是公诉人 |
[39:39] | He reversed himself. | 他撤诉了 |
[39:52] | – Can I…? – Oh. Yes. | -我可以吗 -当然 |
[39:59] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[40:01] | How’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[40:18] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[40:19] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[40:22] | I’m, uh, just looking. | 就是随便看看 |
[40:24] | An espresso machine would be nice. | 有个浓缩咖啡机就好了 |
[40:32] | Oh, hey. The release went well? | 释放顺利吗 |
[40:34] | It did. You should’ve been there. | 是的 你应该去的 |
[40:36] | No, I didn’t do enough. | 不 我没为他们做什么事 |
[40:45] | How was whoring? | 拉客拉得怎么样 |
[40:46] | Unproductive. | 没有成果 |
[40:50] | Listen, about what I said yesterday… | 我昨天说的 |
[40:53] | Will, please. | 威尔 拜托 |
[40:54] | I’m on the phone with my kids and I say, “I love you,” | 我打电话给孩子们 会说我爱你 |
[40:56] | and then I’m on the phone with my mother-in-law | 然后打给我婆婆 |
[40:57] | and I say, “I love you,” too. | 我也会说 我爱你 |
[40:58] | It’s an accident. | 那只是顺口说出来的 |
[41:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:02] | But do you think we should talk? | 但是你觉得我们需要谈谈吗 |
[41:04] | No, I don’t, actually. | 不 不用 |
[41:06] | You don’t? | 不用吗 |
[41:08] | No. | 不用 |
[41:10] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:12] | I’m so sure. | 非常之确定 |
[41:14] | I’ve never been so sure. | 从没有更确信过 |
[41:20] | I’m not interested in anyone else. | 现在我对其他人都没兴趣 |
[41:23] | Will… | 威尔 |
[41:25] | you’re talking about it. | 不用说了 |
[41:33] | No fuss, no muss. | 你总是这么淡定 |
[41:35] | That’s me. | 没错 |
[41:49] | Celeste Serrano is forming her own firm. | 莎丽斯特·塞拉诺在组建她自己的律所 |
[41:52] | Bankruptcy, | 有破产事务部 |
[41:54] | litigation, family law. | 诉讼部 家庭法律部 |
[42:00] | I don’t want to be careful anymore. | 我不想再这样如履薄冰 |
[42:02] | I don’t want to count every penny | 我不想再斤斤计较 不想总是担心失败 |
[42:05] | and worry more about failing than doing what’s right. | 而要多考虑做正确的事 |
[42:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:08] | Legal Aid is losing its office space. | 法律援助协会快要失去办公场地了 |
[42:11] | Everybody’s pulling back because of the economy. | 因为经济问题 各家律所都在打退堂鼓 |
[42:15] | I want to bring them in-house. | 我想把他们并进来 |
[42:16] | There’s room next to Eli. | 伊莱旁边还有一个办公室 |
[42:19] | He won’t like it,but | 他会有意见的 |
[42:21] | he’ll have to live with it until we find more room. | 但在找到其它地方前 他只能凑合着 |
[42:27] | When our lawyers have free time, | 我们律师有空余的时间时 |
[42:29] | they can offer it to Legal Aid. | 他们可以给法律援助协会帮忙 |
[42:32] | You should’ve broken up on the phone. | 你应该在电话里跟他们谈分手的 |
[42:42] | I want to do this. | 我想做这件事 |
[42:45] | And I want your okay. | 我希望你同意 |
[42:56] | Okay. | 同意 |