时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Money. | 钱 |
[00:05] | How much money? | 多少钱 |
[00:07] | Twice what I’m making here. | 是我现在赚的两倍 |
[00:09] | And all for the price of your soul. | 要出卖你的全部灵魂 |
[00:10] | Not my whole soul, just little pieces of it. | 不用全部灵魂 一小部分而已 |
[00:13] | Anyway, I heard defense attorneys have better sex. | 反正我听说辩护律师嘿咻更嗨 |
[00:17] | If you like coming from behind. | 如果你喜欢上后面 |
[00:19] | Oh, God… | 天呐 |
[00:25] | – Okay, no. – Oh, come on, Dana. | -好了 不行 -拜托 戴娜 |
[00:27] | We said no as long as we were coworkers. | 过去说的是 做同事期间不行 |
[00:29] | Yeah, we… we’re still coworkers. | 是 但我们仍然是同事 |
[00:30] | Yeah, for one more week. | 是啊 还有一礼拜 |
[00:32] | Not to be too much of a pessimist, | 我并不想太悲观 |
[00:33] | but I don’t think you’re gonna survive it. | 但我觉得你熬不过去的 |
[00:35] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. You’re like | -是吗 -是的 你就像 |
[00:36] | a cop with one week left on the job. | 还有一个星期就离职的警察 |
[00:37] | They all get shot. | 他们都会吃枪子 |
[00:39] | Can’t risk the wait. | 不能冒险等待 |
[00:41] | Cary, I have a boyfriend. | 凯里 我有男朋友 |
[00:43] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[00:46] | Well, my guess is my boyfriend’s bigger than yours. | 我猜我男友比你男友块头大 |
[00:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:52] | These cases, I can’t finish in a week. | 这些案子 我一周内结不了 |
[00:54] | – I will them to you. – Oh… great. | -我把它们送给你 -太好了 |
[00:56] | No sex and half your file work– | 没有嘿咻 却有你的一半工作 |
[00:58] | I really feel like I’m losing here. | 我觉得我是要输了 |
[00:59] | Yeah, but you have one less body to step over on your way to the top. | 但你平步青云的路上 又少了具要跨过的尸体 |
[01:02] | Must be your boyfriend. | 一定是你男朋友 |
[01:04] | Checking in on me. | 来查我岗了 |
[01:07] | Hello, dear. How are you? | 亲爱的 你怎么样 |
[01:10] | I’m good, Cary. How about you? | 我很好 凯里 你呢 |
[01:12] | I’m good, Matan. | 我很好 马坦 |
[01:13] | Really? You and Matan? | 真的吗 你和马坦 |
[01:15] | I just got a call about | 我刚接到一个电话 |
[01:16] | an ASA needed at a crime scene for some kind of legal issue. | 某罪案现场 需要助理检察官去处理些法律问题 |
[01:19] | I was gonna head down, but it turns out | 我本来要去 |
[01:21] | Lockhart & Gardner are the defense attorneys on it. | 结果被告律师是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的 |
[01:24] | So lucky you. | 你的好运来了 |
[01:25] | What’s the legal issue? | 什么法律问题 |
[01:27] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[01:30] | This sounds like hazing. | 你这是欺负新人啊 |
[01:31] | It does, doesn’t it? | 是啊 不是吗 |
[01:32] | Let me give you the address, dear. | 我给你地址 亲爱的 |
[01:34] | And that’s all I do? | 就这样就行了? |
[01:36] | That’s all you do. | 是的 |
[01:37] | Just hit the return key, | 点击回车键 |
[01:38] | and it’s on your computer at work. | 你单位的电脑上就有了 |
[01:39] | But why does it never seem so simple? | 为什么看起来没那么简单呢 |
[01:42] | Because you don’t trust technology. | 因为你不相信科技 |
[01:45] | Hey, you guys have all your bags packed and ready, right? | 你们打包做好准备了吧 |
[01:47] | Because Dad’s gonna be here any minute. | 因为爸爸随时会到 |
[01:49] | – Hey, Mom? – Yes? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[01:51] | What do you do when we’re at Dad’s? | 我们在爸爸那儿的时候你都做什么 |
[01:53] | What do I do? | 我做什么 |
[01:55] | Uh, not much. | 没什么 |
[01:56] | I miss you two. | 我想念你们俩 |
[01:59] | For about an hour. | 想一个小时吧 |
[02:00] | And then I do some laundry, | 然后我就洗洗衣服 |
[02:02] | I read for work. Why? | 看些材料 怎么了 |
[02:04] | Do you ever go out? | 你出门吗 |
[02:06] | – Uh, for dinner? Sometimes. – With friends? | -吃晚饭? 有时 -和朋友一起吗 |
[02:09] | – Sometimes. – What friends? | -有时会 -什么朋友 |
[02:12] | Friends from work. Or clients. | 工作上的朋友 或者是客户 |
[02:15] | People we know? | 我们认识的人吗 |
[02:17] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 你们不认识 |
[02:20] | We’re just worried about you, Mom. | 我们担心你 妈妈 |
[02:23] | Honey… I’m fine. Really. | 亲爱的 我很好 真的 |
[02:25] | Mom, it’s work. | 妈妈 是工作 |
[02:26] | Will Gardner. | 威尔·加德纳 |
[02:28] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:30] | I-I’m gonna… just take that in there. | 我要 去那儿接电话 |
[02:34] | Hang it up. | 挂掉吧 |
[02:35] | I was. | 要挂呢 |
[02:36] | Sorry about calling you at home. | 很抱歉打到你家里去 |
[02:38] | No problem. Everything all right? | 没关系 一切都好? |
[02:39] | Yes. Actually, this is about work. | 是的 有些工作上的事 |
[02:42] | Oh. Good. | 好的 |
[02:43] | I mean, I’m here. | 我是说 我听着呢 |
[02:44] | – Your new hire, the first-year? – Caitlin. | -你新招来的首年律师 -凯特琳 |
[02:47] | Yes. A call came in about the Jin-Pyn account. | 是的 客户锦平那边打来电话 |
[02:50] | She was the only one here. | 当时只有她在 |
[02:51] | She went out on it, but I think she’ll need some hand-holding. | 她就赶去了 但我认为她需要有人帮助 |
[02:53] | Oh, o-okay. Um, what’s it about? | 好的 是关于什么事 |
[02:55] | No idea. But the son seems to be in some kind of legal trouble. | 还不知道 貌似是他家儿子遇上了麻烦 |
[02:59] | Mom! It’s Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸来了 |
[03:00] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[03:02] | Do you have the address? | 有地址吗 |
[03:04] | – Should have guessed. – What? | -早该猜到了 -什么 |
[03:07] | Booze cruise. | 畅饮航游 |
[03:09] | $50, all the beer you can drink. | 花50块钱 无限畅饮 |
[03:12] | Down there. | 在下面 |
[03:14] | You did that in college? | 你上学的时候参加过吗 |
[03:16] | I did a lot of things in college. | 我上大学时做过很多事 |
[03:27] | Only one band. | 只系了一个带子 |
[03:30] | A seasickness band. | 晕船带 |
[03:31] | You wear them in pairs. | 一般都是系一对 |
[03:34] | You’re not gonna leave. | 你不该走 |
[03:36] | You’re too good at this. | 你太厉害了 |
[03:37] | That’s what they say to the cop with only one week left. | 这都是说给还有一周离职的警察的 |
[03:41] | Five miles out someone found the deceased, | 船离岸5英里时 有人发现了死者 |
[03:43] | a Maya Nichols, below deck, | 叫玛雅·尼科尔斯 在甲板下面 |
[03:46] | called the police. | 目击者报了警 |
[03:47] | Witnesses say she was getting unwanted attention | 目击者说 之前有两个大学生 |
[03:49] | from two college kids. | 在骚扰她 |
[03:51] | We were just about to haul ’em in for a suspect rape exam | 我们正打算把他们带去做强奸检测 |
[03:54] | when this joker showed up. | 这家伙冒出来了 |
[03:56] | You are the authority here? | 你是这儿管事的? |
[03:59] | I am. What seems to be the problem? | 我是 有什么问题吗 |
[04:00] | The problem is, Mr. Anders is the son of a Dutch courier | 问题是 安德斯先生是我们荷兰使馆 |
[04:03] | at our embassy, and is therefore covered by diplomatic immunity. | 外交信使的儿子 所以有外交豁免权 |
[04:06] | I was not there! I was not! | 我当时不在场 不在场 |
[04:07] | These are my papers, | 这些是我的证件 |
[04:09] | and these are the papers of Mr. Anders. | 这些是安德斯先生的 |
[04:10] | – Who’s that? – Uh, Jin-Pyn. | -那是谁 -锦平 |
[04:13] | Supposedly, he’s got diplomatic immunity, too. | 他也应该有外交豁免权 |
[04:15] | Chinese ambassador’s on his way. | 中国大使正在往这儿赶 |
[04:17] | Per the Viennese Convention on Diplomatic Relations, | 根据维也纳外交关系公约 |
[04:20] | Mr. Anders is to be treated… | 安德斯先生应被作为… |
[04:21] | Yes, I heard you. | 好了 我听明白了 |
[04:23] | Thought there was some Lockhart/Gardner connection. | 还以为会有洛克哈特&加德纳律所的人呢 |
[04:26] | Yes. Me. Here. | 是的 是我 来了 |
[04:27] | – I don’t think I know you. – You don’t. | -我好像不认识你 -你不认识 |
[04:29] | Caitlin D’Arcy. I’m new as of last week. | 我是凯特琳 上周才上任 |
[04:31] | Okay. Well, what do you have to offer? | 好 你有什么要说的 |
[04:33] | Nothing. I’m just taping everything you do. | 没什么 我把你说的都录下来就好了 |
[04:38] | Well, uh… | 那么… |
[04:39] | I’m Cary Agos, and… these two youths | 我叫凯里·艾格斯 这两个年轻人 |
[04:42] | are under investigation for rape and murder. | 将因强奸和谋杀嫌疑而接受调查 |
[04:44] | They have legal immunity. | 可他们有豁免权啊 |
[04:45] | From prosecution, not investigation. | 检控豁免 而非调查豁免 |
[04:47] | So unless they want to confess, I’m investigating. | 所以我要调查他们 除非他们想认罪 |
[04:49] | Go ahead, Detective, take them in. | 来吧 警探 把他们带走 |
[04:51] | This is illegal. | 这是非法的 |
[04:52] | – Now, who is your boss? – The People of Illinois. | -谁是你老板 -伊利诺伊州检办 |
[04:54] | You want their number? | 你想要他们的电话吗 |
[04:59] | You feeling pretty good about yourself? | 你自我感觉不错吧 |
[05:01] | Yeah, but how do I look? | 是的 我看起来怎么样 |
[05:16] | – Caitlin, what’s going on? – Mrs. Florrick, hello. | -凯特琳 怎么样了 -福瑞克夫人 您好 |
[05:18] | He’s being accused of rape and murder. | 他被控强奸和谋杀 |
[05:21] | Have you told him his rights? | 你告诉他所享有的权利了吗 |
[05:23] | I was asked to stand outside– they’re doing a suspect exam. | 他们让我站在外面 他们在做嫌疑人检查 |
[05:25] | Chen, my name is Alicia Florrick. | 陈 我叫艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[05:27] | I’m your parents’ lawyer. | 我是你父母的律师 |
[05:29] | It is your right to have me observe the suspect exam. | 接受嫌疑人检查时 你有权让我在场 |
[05:32] | Do you approve? | 你同意吗 |
[05:33] | I, uh… yeah. | 我…是的 |
[05:37] | Ma’am, please, step back through. | 女士 请靠后站 |
[05:38] | It is his Sixth Amendment right that I be here. | 根据第六修正案 他有权让我在场 |
[05:40] | Chen, did they tell you you had the right to remain silent? | 陈 他们有没有告诉你有权保持沉默 |
[05:43] | – I didn’t do it. – I know. | -不是我干的 -我知道 |
[05:44] | I need you to only talk to me. | 我要你只和我一个人说 |
[05:46] | – Do you understand? – I promised Dick I wouldn’t talk. | -你明白吗 -我答应迪克啥也不说的 |
[05:47] | Here. Left earring stud. | 这儿 左耳耳钉这儿 |
[05:49] | Blond hair, two inches long. | 一根金发 两英寸长 |
[05:51] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克夫人 |
[05:52] | I’m from the Dutch embassy. | 我是荷兰大使馆的 |
[05:55] | I’m here to see Mr. Anders. | 我要见安德斯先生 |
[05:56] | We’re getting everything sorted out, sir. | 我们在处理此事 先生 |
[05:57] | Who’s the ASA? | 哪位是助理检察官 |
[05:58] | I am. Who are you? | 我是 阁下是… |
[05:59] | Judge Winter. | 温特法官 |
[06:01] | – I’m-I’m sorry. I… – Your Honor, | -对不起 我… -法官阁下 |
[06:03] | I represent Mr. Chen Jin-Pyn. | 我代表陈锦平先生 |
[06:07] | and therefore is guaranteed… | 因而享有… |
[06:08] | Yes, and that’s why I was yanked out of my house | 知道 所以他们大半夜的把我从家里拉出来 |
[06:11] | in the middle of the night. Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[06:12] | Your Honor, there is strong evidence | 法官阁下 有很强的证据证明 |
[06:13] | that these two men raped and killed… | 这两个人强奸和谋杀了… |
[06:15] | I’m sorry to say that’s not relevant. | 抱歉 我得说这与此无关 |
[06:17] | Given their immunity status, you have no right to hold them. | 考虑到他们的豁免权 你无权羁留他们 |
[06:19] | This is a court order requiring their immediate release. | 这是要求立即释放他们的法庭命令 |
[06:22] | Your Honor. Cary, you can hold one of them. Taiwan. | 法官阁下 凯里 你可以羁留那个台湾人 |
[06:26] | Uh, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[06:28] | excuse me, I-I understand we have to release Mr. Dick Anders, | 请原谅 我明白必须释放迪克·安德斯先生 |
[06:30] | given his status as a Dutch citizen, | 因为他有荷兰公民的身份 |
[06:32] | but Jin-Pyn is Taiwanese, | 可锦平是台湾人 |
[06:33] | and Taiwan enjoys no such diplomatic status. | 而台湾不享有此外交特权 |
[06:35] | How is that? | 此话怎讲 |
[06:36] | – The One China rule. – The U.S. Government | -一个中国原则 -美国政府 |
[06:37] | extends diplomatic relations to China but not Taiwan. | 是和中国有外交关系 而不是台湾 |
[06:40] | Your Honor, this is a gray area. | 法官阁下 这是灰色地带 |
[06:42] | Not in matters of diplomatic immunity. | 在外交豁免权方面不是 |
[06:44] | Taiwan is the only “nation” not accorded such rights. | 台湾是唯一不享有此项特权的所谓”国家” |
[06:47] | Your Honor, this isn’t the United Nations. | 法官阁下 这不是在联合国 |
[06:50] | You can’t just keep one and let the other go. | 你不能留下一个而放走另一个 |
[06:52] | Actually, that’s exactly what I can do. | 事实恰恰相反 |
[06:54] | I order the release of Mr. Anders but not Mr. Jin-Pyn. | 我命令释放安德斯先生 但锦平先生不行 |
[06:57] | That is unfair, Your Honor. | 这不公平 法官阁下 |
[06:58] | Good luck, buddy. I’m out of here. | 祝你好运 哥们 我先走了 |
[07:01] | Of course it is. | 当然不公平 |
[07:03] | When have you ever known international politics to be fair. | 你何时听说过国际政治是公平的 |
[07:23] | Well, you really stirred up the hornet’s nest. | 你真是捅了个马蜂窝 |
[07:25] | It was a rape-murder– I held both suspects as long as I could. | 这是强奸杀人案 我尽量长地羁留了两个嫌疑人 |
[07:28] | So, where are we? | 那么 有何收获 |
[07:30] | No semen, but we believe it was an attempted rape; | 无精液残留 不过我们相信是强奸未遂 |
[07:32] | – she resisted; Chen killed her. – Murder weapon? | -她奋起反抗 陈就杀了她 -凶器呢 |
[07:34] | None found. Blunt head trauma. | 没有找到 头部受钝器重创 |
[07:36] | What does the client say happened? | 我们的当事人是怎么说的 |
[07:38] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[07:40] | He says they both flirted with the victim, | 他说他俩都和被害人调情来着 |
[07:42] | and then his friend Anders went off with her. | 然后他的朋友安德斯和她一起离开了 |
[07:45] | But we can’t get to Anders? | 可我们没法接触安德斯吗 |
[07:46] | No, he was released. | 是的 他已经被释放了 |
[07:48] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不大妙 |
[07:49] | What else ties him to the girl? | 他和那女孩还有什么关联 |
[07:51] | The blond hair caught in Chen’s left earring stud. | 在陈的左耳耳钉上找到了一根金发 |
[07:54] | – No pubic hair? – None. | -没找到阴毛? -没有 |
[07:56] | Oh, Dana, you’re still here. | 戴娜 你还在这儿啊 |
[07:58] | – Six more days of bliss. – Any blood spatter? | -还有6天幸福日子 -有溅出的血迹吗 |
[08:00] | – On Chen, no. – What do you think the defense will be? | -陈的身上没发现 -你觉得辩方的辩词会是什么 |
[08:02] | To blame the one that got away. | 把责任推给释放的那个 |
[08:05] | Too bad there’s one that got away. | 放了一个可真是糟糕 |
[08:07] | And our strategy? | 我们的辩护策略呢 |
[08:08] | Connect Anders to the rape. | 把安德斯和强奸扯上关系 |
[08:10] | Did the police do a suspect exam? | 警方做嫌疑人检查了吗 |
[08:12] | On Anders, no. He was released prior. | 没对安德斯做 他先被释放了 |
[08:14] | Hm. And what about the blond hair on our guy? | 那么我们当事人身上的金发呢 |
[08:16] | – How does he explain that? – Chen says they made out. | -他怎么解释的 -陈说他们有接吻 |
[08:19] | It was consensual. | 是双方自愿的 |
[08:20] | Then Chen went to go buy the victim a drink, | 然后陈去给被害人买杯喝的 |
[08:22] | – and Anders took her below deck. – A drink? | -而安德斯把姑娘带到甲板下去了 -买喝的? |
[08:24] | – I thought it was a booze cruise. – Just beer and wine. | -不是畅饮航游吗 -只有啤酒和葡萄酒 |
[08:26] | Hard alcohol, you had to pay. | 想要烈酒就需要付钱 |
[08:27] | We have Chen’s credit card receipt with the time on it, | 我们有陈的信用卡收据 上面有时间 |
[08:30] | so if they police can pinpoint the time of the murder, | 所以如果警方能确定谋杀案发的确切时间 |
[08:32] | we can prove that Chen was on the other end of the boat. | 我们可以证明当时陈是在船的另一头 |
[08:34] | Eli Gold, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 让我们欢迎伊莱·戈德 |
[08:38] | You needed me? | 找我有事? |
[08:40] | You push this off on me and then you criticize my handling of it? | 你把这事推给了我 还怪我处理不当吗 |
[08:43] | I wasn’t trying to criticize you. | 我可没怪你 |
[08:45] | Did I give you that impression? | 我让你这么觉得了? |
[08:46] | You did. | 是的 |
[08:48] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[08:51] | What was that about? | 那是怎么一回事 |
[08:53] | We were trying to make you feel part of the Lockhart/Gardner family. | 我们想让你觉得是律所大家庭的一员 |
[08:57] | Don’t you want to feel a part? | 你不想吗 |
[08:58] | Oh. I’m okay. | 我没问题 |
[09:00] | – What do you need? – Lobbying. | -想让我干什么 -游说 |
[09:02] | The son of a Taiwanese diplomat | 一个台湾外交官的儿子 |
[09:05] | is being denied immunity | 因为一个中国的原则 |
[09:06] | from prosecution due to the One China rule. | 而被拒绝享有检控豁免权 |
[09:08] | – Oy. That thicket. – Yep, that thicket. | -扯上这种政治问题 -是的 |
[09:11] | I thought if you could talk to someone quietly, | 我想你是否可以私底下和什么人说说 |
[09:14] | we could make this go away without much fuss. | 我们就可轻而易举地解决这事 |
[09:16] | Know anyone in the State Department? | 你在国务院里有门路吗 |
[09:21] | Yes? | 有吗 |
[09:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:25] | How important is it? | 这事很重要吗 |
[09:28] | Heading into the presidential campaign, | 总统大选即将到来 |
[09:31] | my guess is Taiwan will be spending a lot on U.S. lobbyists. | 我估计台湾会投给美国政治说客很多钱 |
[09:34] | Could be lucrative… | 对你来说 |
[09:36] | for you. | 收益可观 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | This is not going to be pretty. | 这事不会那么好办 |
[09:44] | Sorry you had to see that. Definitely not my finest hour. | 抱歉让你看到过这一幕 真是不堪回首 |
[09:47] | No, it’s cool. You were a good judge. | 哪里话 非常棒 你是个很好的法官 |
[09:50] | Okay, the less said about that, the better. | 好吧 还是不要提当年的丑事了 |
[09:52] | Oh, Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[09:53] | Mr. Gardner was a judge in my intercollegiate moot court. | 加德纳先生曾给我们校际模拟法庭担任法官 |
[09:56] | – Really? – Till I was removed. Bias. | -真的吗 -直到我被撤换 说我有偏见 |
[09:59] | Yeah, they had, like, some 60-year-old come in. | 后来一个60多岁的老头来代替你 |
[10:01] | – Anyway… – Yeah. Caitlin. | -不过… -凯特琳 |
[10:03] | Oh, sorry. Orientation, right? | 抱歉 要接受新人指导是吧 |
[10:05] | Go get orientated. | 去吧 |
[10:06] | So, this binder has all your human resource forms, | 这个活页夹里是你全部的人力资源表格 |
[10:09] | a fax sheet on billing, ABA, pro bono requirements. | 账单 律师协会材料 法律援助要求等 |
[10:12] | Great, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:14] | – He’s nice, isn’t he? – Who, Will Gardner? | -他人很好啊 -威尔·加德纳吗 |
[10:16] | Yes. So is Diane. They’re both also busy. | 是的 戴安也一样 但他们都很忙 |
[10:18] | So if there’s anything you need, you come to me first. | 如果有任何问题 你先来找我 |
[10:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I just embarrass myself? | 不好意思 我刚才是不是做错了 |
[10:22] | No, no, no, you did fine. | 没有 你没做错 |
[10:23] | Oh, God, I did, didn’t I? | 天哪 我真的出洋相了 |
[10:25] | Caitlin, you were fine. Here, work over here. | 凯特琳 你很好 坐在这儿 |
[10:27] | Go ahead, start filling these out. | 把这些表填了吧 |
[10:37] | Thanks a lot. | 多亏了你 |
[10:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:40] | This is my office. | 这是我的办公室 |
[10:41] | Then I guess you can do whatever you want, can’t you? | 那你就可以为所欲为了是吧 |
[10:44] | I… | 我… |
[10:45] | May I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[10:46] | Not anymore. | 不用了 |
[10:48] | Next time you need help with IT, call me. | 你下次碰到电脑技术问题 找我 |
[10:50] | You don’t just do it on your own. | 不要自己瞎弄 |
[10:52] | Look at this. Look. | 你看看这个 |
[10:54] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[10:55] | What did I do? | 你问我做了啥 |
[10:57] | What did I…? Okay. | 我做了… 好吧 |
[10:59] | It’s your cloud, lady. | 女士 你的烂摊子 |
[11:01] | Go live on it. | 自己收拾吧 |
[11:04] | Right there. Her. Closer. | 就在那儿 就是她 靠近点 |
[11:07] | Hey, do you know how I get to the zoo? | 知道动物园怎么走吗 |
[11:10] | So you just troll along the lakefront looking for ex-wives? | 你在湖边闲逛来找你的前妻们吗 |
[11:13] | No, just you. | 没有 就找你 |
[11:14] | Your office told me you’d be here. | 你办公室的人说你会在这里 |
[11:17] | So… | 那么… |
[11:18] | You’re really slowing down, aren’t you? | 你也慢慢停下了哦 |
[11:22] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我一会儿就好 |
[11:25] | How’s the presidential campaign going? | 总统大选进行得如何 |
[11:28] | Why? What did you hear? | 为何这么问 你听说什么了 |
[11:30] | Oh, God, you’re paranoid. | 天哪 你想多了 |
[11:33] | No, I’m a vegetarian. | 不用了 我吃素 |
[11:34] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[11:35] | Since we divorced. | 我们离婚以后 |
[11:37] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[11:39] | Who do you know at State? | 你认识国务院的人吗 |
[11:41] | A lot of people. | 认识很多 |
[11:43] | It’s a Taiwan issue. | 跟台湾有关的问题 |
[11:44] | A poor, innocent kid’s been accused of… | 一个可怜而无辜的孩子被指控… |
[11:48] | something or other, | 某个罪名 |
[11:49] | and they won’t grant him diplomatic immunity. | 检方不给他外交豁免权 |
[11:52] | Do you want me to talk to Doug Rothstein? | 你要我跟道格·罗斯坦谈谈吗 |
[11:54] | Yeah. Really? | 当然 真的吗 |
[11:56] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[12:01] | You’re-you’re looking good, Vanessa. | 你气色不错 凡妮莎 |
[12:05] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[12:07] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[12:12] | Do you know Kim Kesler? | 你认识金姆·凯斯勒吗 |
[12:14] | Kim… Kesler? Who’s she? | 金姆·凯斯勒吗 这女人是谁 |
[12:17] | He. A political op out of California. | 是男的 加州一个竞选推手 |
[12:19] | I thought you guys were all staffed up. | 我以为你们早就招满了 |
[12:20] | – It’s not for the president. – Who then? | -不是为了总统大选 -那是为谁 |
[12:22] | Me. | 我 |
[12:26] | Seriously, Vanessa? | 说真的吗 凡妮莎 |
[12:29] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[12:31] | He-he approached me. | 他找上我的 |
[12:34] | State Senate. | 参选州参议员 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God, you have that wild look in your eye. | 我的天 你眼神就透着异想天开 |
[12:38] | Rahm gets in, and everybody thinks they can. | 这年头是人就觉得自己能从政啊 |
[12:39] | It’s a good time for a woman. | 现在是女性从政的好时候 |
[12:41] | Is that what Kim Kesler told you– | 金姆·凯斯勒这么跟你说的吗 |
[12:42] | the man with a woman’s name? | 那个用女人名字的男人 |
[12:43] | I need your help, Eli– your professional opinion. | 我需要你的帮助 伊莱 你的专业意见 |
[12:46] | Meet us for dinner tonight. | 今晚跟我们一起吃晚餐 |
[12:48] | Kim Kesler. Kick his tires. | 帮我看看金姆·凯斯勒这个人 |
[12:50] | See if he’s real, or if he’s selling me a bill of goods. | 看他是可靠 还是在花言巧语骗人 |
[12:53] | I can’t believe you’re considering this. | 我不敢相信你有这个打算 |
[12:54] | I want to do something with my life. | 我想让人生更有意义 |
[12:57] | You always used to say that. | 你一直这么说 |
[12:58] | Well, now I mean it. | 我现在是说真的 |
[13:02] | We’re not having a moment. | 我们一点也没擦出火花啊 |
[13:05] | No, no, we’re not. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[13:06] | I’m-I’m going, I’m going. | 我走了 这就走 |
[13:10] | Mrs. Florrick, can I show you something? | 福瑞克女士 我想给你看点东西 |
[13:12] | What is it, Caitlin? I’m a little busy. | 是什么 凯特琳 我有点忙 |
[13:14] | It’s probably nothing, but I think | 可能没什么用 |
[13:15] | I have something on the consensual. Chen. | 但我在自愿性上有所发现 陈的案子 |
[13:18] | We have to prove that he made out with her consensually. | 我们需要证明他们接吻是两厢情愿 |
[13:20] | Oh. Sure. | 拿来吧 |
[13:22] | Okay, so I was looking at AfterDeathSpace for Maya, the dead girl. | 好的 我在看玛雅 那个被杀女孩的”追忆空间” |
[13:27] | Oh, AfterDeathSpace. | “追忆空间” |
[13:29] | You know, when someone dies, | 就是人们死后 |
[13:31] | and everybody wants to share stories and photos. | 大家在上面分享死者生前的故事和照片 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:35] | And what was cool is, | 很有意思的是 |
[13:36] | everybody at the booze cruise was tweeting photos. | 参加畅饮航游的人 都用微博传照片 |
[13:39] | And so look. | 你瞧 |
[13:40] | But what was even more cool is… look. | 但更有意思的是…看这里 |
[13:43] | The color of her cup– red. | 她杯子的颜色 是红的 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 看到了 |
[13:46] | It’s a stoplight party, not a spectrum party. | 这是个”信号灯派对” 不是普通派对 |
[13:48] | – A…? – A stoplight party. | -什么 -“信号灯派对” |
[13:50] | Oh, you carry a red cup to say you’re in a relationship, | 你拿红杯子说明你已名花有主 |
[13:53] | a yellow cup to say you’re choosy, | 黄杯子说明你很挑剔 |
[13:54] | and a green cup to say you’re open. | 而绿杯子说明你想找人亲热 |
[13:59] | But see? | 但是 你看 |
[14:01] | This one’s from later– | 这是之后的一张 |
[14:03] | an hour after the first pic. | 距离第一张照片有一个小时 |
[14:05] | And look at her cup. Now it’s green. | 看她拿的杯子 变绿色了 |
[14:07] | Well, maybe it’s a mistake. | 可能是她拿错了 |
[14:09] | Take my word for it. | 相信我 |
[14:10] | You know what cup you’re carrying at a stoplight party. | 在信号灯派对上 你绝不会拿错杯子 |
[14:15] | So what made her switch from a red cup to a green one? | 是什么令她从红杯子换成了绿杯子呢 |
[14:19] | Yeah, got it. Red to green. | 知道了 红变绿 |
[14:21] | Okay, listen, I’ll call you back. | 好 我待会回你电话 |
[14:26] | So you’re not with the police? | 你不是警方的人? |
[14:28] | No. You’re Maya’s boyfriend, right? | 不是 你是玛雅的男朋友 对吧 |
[14:30] | Yeah. I was. | 对 曾经是 |
[14:33] | I already talked to the cops. I wasn’t there. | 我都和警察说过了 我当时不在那里 |
[14:35] | But you were on the phone with her, right? | 但你和她通过电话 对吧 |
[14:36] | At the booze cruise. She called you from it the night she died. | 在畅饮航游的船上 她被杀当晚给你打过电话 |
[14:39] | – So? – Well, you broke up with her on the phone. | -那又怎样 -你跟她在电话里分手了 |
[14:42] | – No. – Listen, you’re safe from arrest. | -不是 -听着 你不会被抓的 |
[14:44] | Just tell me the truth. | 告诉我事实就好 |
[14:46] | I am. | 我是在说实话 |
[14:47] | She broke up with me. | 是她要和我分手 |
[14:48] | She said she was tired of me | 她说 |
[14:50] | spending all my time with this waitress I know from Ra Sushi | 她厌烦我总是去找Ra寿司店的女招待 |
[14:53] | but she was this mother of three, really nice, | 但她都有三个孩子了 人很好 |
[14:55] | and I just like talking to her, you know? | 我只是喜欢和她聊天 你懂吗 |
[14:57] | – Sure. Um… – And she wanted to be a philosophy major, too, | -当然 -当她回首大学时光 |
[14:58] | back when she was in college. | 还说自己也想主修哲学 |
[15:00] | It’s not like I’m a philosophy major yet. | 我还没有选择哲学 |
[15:01] | I’m still undecided about my major. | 我还没决定主修什么 |
[15:03] | – Sure, look, don’t worry about that. – I just like talking to her. | -当然 别担心这个 -我只是喜欢和她聊天 |
[15:04] | But you talked to her? | 但你和她说话了 对吗 |
[15:07] | – Who, the waitress? – No. Maya. | -谁 女招待吗 -不 玛雅 |
[15:09] | When she broke up with you, you talked to her, right? | 她提出分手时 你和她说话了对吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[15:13] | I mean, no, no. She, um… | 我是说 不是 她… |
[15:15] | She left me a voice mail. | 她给我语音信箱留了言 |
[15:17] | Do you have it? | 你还留着吗 |
[15:18] | You are so full of yourself. | 你太自以为是了 |
[15:20] | You think I can’t do any guy here? | 你觉得我在这儿找不到别的男人吗 |
[15:22] | Can you e-mail me that voice mail? | 你能把留言发给我吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, sure. Does it help? | 可以 能帮上忙吗 |
[15:25] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 帮得上 |
[15:27] | There’s more if you want. | 如果你想要 这里还有封 |
[15:28] | Your phone just keeps cutting me off. | 你的电话老是打不通 |
[15:30] | I just want… | 我只想… |
[15:31] | Hey! I said, don’t touch me. | 我说了 别碰我 |
[15:33] | What? I’m not touching you. | 什么 我可没碰你 |
[15:37] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:38] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[15:39] | Did you play that for anyone else? | 你还给别人听过这个吗 |
[15:41] | – Yeah. – Who? | -给过 -谁 |
[15:43] | Hey! I said, don’t touch me. | 我说了 别碰我 |
[15:45] | What? I’m not touching you. | 什么 我可没碰你 |
[15:46] | That’s Chen. | 这是陈的声音 |
[15:47] | Sounds like unwanted attention to me. | 听上去这就是骚扰了 |
[15:49] | There goes consensual for them. | 他们说的两厢情愿扯淡了 |
[15:51] | We should make an offer. | 我们该开个价了 |
[15:52] | Life? No chance of parole? | 终身监禁? 不得假释? |
[15:54] | Hey, Cary. | 凯里 |
[15:56] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰下 |
[15:57] | We’re gonna be shuffling the offices around a bit, | 我们准备调换下办公室 |
[16:00] | so if you could get your stuff together | 你最好能在接下来的几天里 |
[16:01] | and be ready in the next few days, okay? | 把你的东西收拾好做着准备 |
[16:03] | Uh, this is from Peter? | 这是彼得说的吗 |
[16:05] | Yup, he delegated to me. | 是的 他派我做这件事 |
[16:08] | What’s going on there? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:10] | It’s a guy thing. Office jockeying. | 男人之间的事 办公室勾心斗角 |
[16:12] | I don’t think they can put you in any smaller of an office. | 他们没法给你换个更小的办公室了吧 |
[16:15] | Oh, they can. | 他们能的 |
[16:27] | Oh, my mom’s just downstairs. | 我妈在楼下 |
[16:33] | You’re Zach, right? | 你是扎克 对吧 |
[16:36] | I’m Will Gardner, your mom’s boss. | 我叫威尔·加德纳 你妈妈的老板 |
[16:44] | So, no school today, huh? | 今天不用上学吗 |
[16:48] | No, there was. | 不是 放学了 |
[16:52] | Oh, it’s 4:00. | 都4点了 |
[16:58] | Helping Mom out? | 在帮你妈妈吗 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:10] | keep on keepin’ on. | 继续加油努力干 |
[17:20] | You should know something about your friend, Cary. | 你该知道点有关你朋友凯里的事 |
[17:23] | My friend, Cary? | 我的朋友 凯里吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, you should know something. | 是的 你该知道点事 |
[17:25] | He has a thing for ethnic women. | 他总是对异族女性感兴趣 |
[17:28] | Oh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah, it’s pretty obvious. | 是的 非常明显 |
[17:32] | Every black or Hispanic woman through here. | 这里每一个黑皮肤或拉美裔女人都是 |
[17:34] | Wow. Well, thank you for the warning. | 好吧 多谢你的提醒 |
[17:46] | Got it working. | 帮你搞定了 |
[17:48] | You did not. | 真的假的哟 |
[17:50] | I did. The IT guy put on proprietary software, | 真的 那个技术人员给你装了专有软件 |
[17:53] | so he could charge your firm for every megabyte he stored. | 这样他就能以他存储文件的大小收你公司钱了 |
[17:55] | That’s why it rejected the transferring of your files. | 这就是电脑拒绝传送你文件的原因 |
[17:58] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[18:00] | It’s really corrupt. | 真不道德 |
[18:01] | You don’t need to be paying to store files. | 你们根本不必为存文件而付钱 |
[18:03] | In fact, it slows the system down. | 事实上 它还把系统拖慢了 |
[18:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[18:06] | Oh, your boss was in here. Will. | 你的老板刚才来过 叫威尔的 |
[18:09] | Yes, I-I saw. | 是的 我看见了 |
[18:12] | Did you say hi? | 你打招呼了吗 |
[18:14] | I did. | 打了 |
[18:19] | All right, I better go. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[18:21] | Okay. I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[18:22] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:30] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:33] | I want a car. | 我想买辆车 |
[18:38] | It’s like Moneyball. | 这就像《点球成金》 |
[18:40] | Politics doesn’t have to be for the rich. | 政治并不一定只有富人才能参加 |
[18:42] | It’s the true democratization of power in this country. | 这才是这个国家权力的真正民主化 |
[18:46] | You have citizen engagement on one hand. | 还有公民参与权的 |
[18:48] | Megatrend, right? | 大势所趋 对吧 |
[18:49] | I mean, everybody’s talking about it. | 我是说 每个人都在谈论 |
[18:51] | Mark Penn, so on, | 包括马克·佩恩等等 |
[18:53] | and I’m not even talking about RTR. | 更别说RTR了 |
[18:55] | I mean, talk about real Moneyball. | 我现在只谈真正的以小博大 |
[18:57] | RTR? | RTR是什么 |
[18:59] | Oh. Jeez. Real-Time Response. | 天啊 是实时响应 |
[19:01] | They hit Vanessa, and bam, we hit back. | 他们攻击凡妮莎 呯 我们就反击 |
[19:05] | Bam! We hit back. | 呯 我们反击 |
[19:08] | Through? | 怎么反击 |
[19:10] | Micro-pockets of committed, citizen, online journalist bloggers. | 一群群忠诚的平民网络记者 |
[19:15] | Each talking from a subset of their own communities. | 每人都代表了其所属于的群体 |
[19:17] | Let’s say we have upstate agricultural sections, right? | 比如说偏远地区的农民阶层 对吧 |
[19:20] | We also have the urban cities, right? | 还有城里的市民阶层 对吧 |
[19:21] | We have activated in there… | 我们在那里进行活动… |
[19:23] | Well, that went well. | 进展顺利 |
[19:26] | You’re not going with him. This was all a joke, right? | 你不会用他 这全是开玩笑 是吧 |
[19:29] | He was trying to impress you. | 他是想让你刮目相看 |
[19:30] | Oh, my God, Vanessa, he is a clown. | 我的天 凡妮莎 他是个小丑 |
[19:36] | Then help me. | 那么你帮我 |
[19:39] | – You were never going with him? – Are you kidding? | -你就没想过要用他吧 -你开什么玩笑 |
[19:43] | Citizen engagement, RTR. | 公民参与 实时响应 |
[19:44] | He just gave me the bug. | 他太奇葩了 |
[19:45] | So this was all so I would agree to help you? | 你只是为了让我同意帮助你? |
[19:49] | I’m not going to be your campaign manager, Vanessa. | 我不会做你的竞选经理人 凡妮莎 |
[19:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:54] | Just get me started. Do some polling. | 只要帮我开个头 做点民意测验 |
[19:57] | See if there’s any interest, that’s all. | 看看是否有胜算 仅此而已 |
[19:59] | -See if I have the stomach for this. -You don’t. | -看看我是否适宜做这个 -你不适宜 |
[20:01] | Well, then, it’ll be over fast. | 真不适宜我就立刻死心 |
[20:08] | So, what happened with the State Department? | 国务院有什么动静 |
[20:10] | Oh, yeah, good news. | 有好消息 |
[20:23] | Hello? | 什么事 |
[20:24] | The State Department screwed you. | 国务院耍了你 |
[20:26] | They’re pushing for Chen’s release. | 他们催着释放陈 |
[20:28] | They don’t want to isolate Taiwan. | 他们不想孤立台湾 |
[20:30] | There’s a hearing tomorrow. | 明天有个听证会 |
[20:32] | Damn it. He’s guilty. | 妈的 他有罪 |
[20:34] | We just… We just got this voice mail. It’s a slam dunk. | 我们刚拿到这份语音邮件 这稳操胜券了 |
[20:38] | Yeah. Too bad. | 是啊 真可惜 |
[20:40] | Good, you got your stuff together. | 很好 你把东西都收拾好了 |
[20:42] | I have another office for you down the hall. | 我在大厅那头另外给你找了间办公室 |
[20:56] | I extend my sincere gratitude | 我对今晚的每一位来宾 |
[20:57] | to each and every one of you for being here tonight. | 致以诚挚的谢意 |
[21:04] | So he doesn’t expect me? | 他不知道我会来吧 |
[21:05] | No, but he’s cool– an old family friend. | 没有 但他人很好 跟我家关系很近 |
[21:08] | Just don’t get rambly on him. | 就是别跟他东拉西扯 |
[21:10] | Uncle Dan. | 丹尼尔叔叔 |
[21:12] | – Hey, how you doing? – Dana. | -你好吗 -戴娜 |
[21:14] | Look at you. | 你真漂亮 |
[21:16] | Dad told me you were in town. | 爸爸跟我说你来我们这儿了 |
[21:18] | You’ve, uh, caught me playing hooky. | 被你逮到我偷懒了 |
[21:20] | The same stump speech the 18th time, | 同样的政治演说到第18场了 |
[21:23] | and you’re allowed a little leeway. | 你就能偷闲喘口气 |
[21:24] | – Know what I mean? – Oh, this is, this is Cary. | -知道我的意思吗 -这位是凯里 |
[21:27] | Uh, nice to meet you, sir. | 认识您很高兴 先生 |
[21:28] | Oh, ignore him– he calls everybody sir. | 别理他 他管谁都叫先生 |
[21:31] | It’s the straight, suburban thing. | 老土的乡下方式 |
[21:33] | Uncle Daniel works in the Obama State Department. | 丹尼尔叔叔就职于奥巴马政府的国务院 |
[21:36] | Well, that sounds deathly formal. | 听起来太郑重其事了 |
[21:38] | So it’s true– you did break up with Jimi? | 是真的吗 你真的和吉米分手了吗 |
[21:43] | No, we’re just… | 不是 我们只是… |
[21:46] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[21:49] | Anyway, Cary and I work together at the state’s attorney’s office. | 凯里是我在州检察官办公室的同事 |
[21:52] | Oh, yeah, peter– how’s he doing? | 是吗 彼得 他怎么样 |
[21:53] | We worked together a long time ago. | 很久以前我们共事过 |
[21:55] | Good, he’s good, | 很好 他很好 |
[21:56] | he’s good, but we’re working on a case | 他很好 但是我们正在办一宗案件 |
[21:57] | involving the One China rule. | 与”一个中国”原则有关 |
[21:59] | Really? Well, that I have to hear all about. | 真的吗 那我得好好听听 |
[22:03] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[22:05] | Ah, thanks, not too rambly? | 谢谢 不算太闲扯吧 |
[22:07] | Surprisingly not. | 简直出人意料 |
[22:11] | So Matan says that you have a thing for ethnic women. | 马坦说你对异族女性尤为感兴趣 |
[22:15] | He what? | 他说什么 |
[22:17] | He says you have a thing for ethnic women. | 他说你对异族女性尤为感兴趣 |
[22:20] | You just can’t control yourself around us. | 你看到异族女人就难以自持 |
[22:22] | Oh, I… that’s not true. | 我 不是那样 |
[22:27] | Unless that’s a good thing. | 除非这是件好事 |
[22:30] | That depends. | 这要视情形而言 |
[22:35] | On…? | 比如说 |
[22:55] | I want you to vet my ex-wife. | 我想让你调查下我的前妻 |
[23:01] | -Really? – Yeah, I know it sounds a bit weird, | -真的吗 -是的 我知道这听起来有点怪 |
[23:04] | but she’s thinking of running for state senate and she wants me to vet her. | 但是她想竞选州参议员 她希望我调查她 |
[23:07] | All right, well, I have to do some work on Taiwan first, | 好 我得先做台湾案件的调查 |
[23:10] | but then, sure. How, how thorough should I be? | 然后就办你的 需要我查得多彻底 |
[23:13] | As thorough as her enemies would be. | 像她的对手那样彻底 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:19] | Um… this isn’t about something else? | 这与别的事情没关吧 |
[23:23] | You mean, am I jealous of my wife | 你是说我是不是因为吃醋 |
[23:25] | and want to see who she’s sleeping with? | 所以想知道她在和谁上床吗 |
[23:27] | No. | 不是 |
[23:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:33] | Oh, come on! | 怎么搞的 |
[23:36] | So this is a hearing into the status of | 这次听证会的内容 |
[23:39] | Mr. Jin-Pyn’s diplomatic… status. | 是关于锦平先生的外交地位 |
[23:43] | Don’t worry, Chen, | 别担心 陈 |
[23:44] | you have the backing of the state department. | 有国务院支持你 |
[23:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | I can’t spend another day in here. | 我在这里一天也待不下去了 |
[23:51] | I don’t know, they’re smiling like they know something. | 不知为何 他们笑得好像知道什么事 |
[23:54] | Now let’s begin. | 现在开始 |
[23:55] | I understand the defense has a witness. | 我知道辩方有一位证人 |
[23:57] | Yes, Your Honor, it is our contention that protections | 是的 法官阁下 我方认为 |
[24:01] | of diplomatic immunity were denied our client | 我的当事人因为台湾问题的特殊性 |
[24:04] | due to the peculiarities of Taiwan. | 而被拒绝行使外交豁免权 |
[24:06] | To that end, we have asked a spokes… | 据此 我方请一位发言… |
[24:12] | Ma’am, there’s a call from the state department. | 夫人 国务院打来电话 |
[24:14] | A Mr. Daniel Golden would like to speak with you. | 有位丹尼尔·戈登先生找你 |
[24:16] | …a spokeswoman at the state department… | 一位国务院的发言人… |
[24:19] | Yes, Counselor? | 怎么 律师 |
[24:23] | Excuse me, Your Honor, if we could delay… | 抱歉 法官阁下 是否可以推迟… |
[24:26] | As long as you want, Counselor. | 尽管推迟 律师 |
[24:32] | Um, actually, Your Honor, | 事实上 法官阁下 |
[24:34] | we ask the court that reasonable bail be set, | 我方请求法庭定以合理的金额予以保释 |
[24:37] | and we would have no objection to make home confinement a condition. | 且我方不反对以监视居住为条件 |
[24:45] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[24:46] | State worried that extending diplomatic immunity to the kid | 国务院认为把外交豁免权延伸到那孩子 |
[24:49] | would be a slap in the face to China. | 是在挑战中国政府 |
[24:54] | Okay, we have to get discovery. | 好吧 我们得让检方披露证据 |
[24:57] | None of your hair was found on the body, Chen, | 尸体上并没有发现你的头发 陈 |
[25:00] | but we did just get the lab report back | 但我们刚刚得到实验室的 |
[25:02] | on the trace evidence. | 痕量证据的检测结果 |
[25:04] | There was a blond hair– not Maya’s, a man’s– | 在她的衣领上有一根金色的头发 |
[25:07] | on her collar. | 不是玛雅的 是男性的 |
[25:08] | They don’t know who it matches. | 但他们不清楚头发是谁的 |
[25:09] | Ander’s. | 安德斯的 |
[25:10] | That’s what we think, | 我们也这么想 |
[25:11] | but the police didn’t do his suspect exam, | 但警方没有对他进行嫌疑人检查 |
[25:13] | so we have nothing to match it to. | 所以我们无法进行匹配 |
[25:15] | Do you have anything of his? | 你有什么他的东西吗 |
[25:16] | Anything that might have one of his hairs on it– | 任何可能粘有他头发的东西都行 |
[25:18] | a brush or an item of clothing? | 梳子或者衣服都行 |
[25:21] | I know his gym locker combination at school. | 我知道他学校体育馆的衣柜密码 |
[25:24] | My brother left all my things in his locker. | 我弟弟把我的东西都落在他衣柜里了 |
[25:27] | He gave me the combination. | 他给了我密码 |
[25:28] | I’ll be right in and out. | 我进去拿了东西很快就出来 |
[25:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | It’s the other seasickness band, Cary. | 另一只晕船带在这儿 凯里 |
[26:07] | How do I know you didn’t plant it there, Kalinda? | 我怎么知道不是你放进去的呢 凯琳达 |
[26:09] | Because I didn’t. | 因为我没有 |
[26:10] | Uh-huh, and you just happened to know the number of Anders’ locker? | 嗯 而你恰好知道了安德斯的衣柜密码 |
[26:13] | No, I just happen to be a very good investigator. | 不 我恰好是个好调查员罢了 |
[26:15] | Look, check if you don’t believe me. | 听着 如果不相信我就自己来查一下 |
[26:17] | I’ll get back to you. | 我过会儿再给你回电话 |
[26:18] | Okay, whatever. | 行 随便 |
[26:20] | We’re all having to make sacrifices, | 我们都得有所牺牲 |
[26:22] | but you have a window now at least. | 但至少你现在有个带窗的办公室了 |
[26:25] | That one. | 就那个 |
[26:27] | The cubicle in the middle. | 中间那个隔间 |
[26:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:33] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:35] | Hi, uh, sorry to keep you waiting. | 嗨 抱歉让你久等了 |
[26:37] | No problem, I keep myself busy. | 没关系 我总能找到事情做 |
[26:39] | You have a pretty office. | 你的办公室很漂亮 |
[26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:42] | Start of a campaign, you work in Versailles. | 竞选开始时 工作环境像凡尔赛宫 |
[26:44] | By the end, you’re in Motel 6– | 竞选结束 就变成六号旅馆了 |
[26:45] | not to disparage Motel 6. | 我没有贬低六号旅馆的意思 |
[26:47] | I’m a politician now. | 我现在是政客了 |
[26:50] | So, uh, you, uh, married once to Mr. Gold? | 那么 你与戈德先生曾是夫妻? |
[26:55] | Four happy years, eight medium ones, and two bad ones. | 有4年很幸福 8年还行 2年很糟 |
[26:59] | I hope that doesn’t preclude me from running. | 我希望不要为此就无法参选 |
[27:02] | Actually, I’m not here to make judgment, just, just questions. | 我只是来问些问题 并不会做评价 |
[27:05] | So why did you guys break up? | 那你们为什么分手呢 |
[27:07] | Uh, I think that was in the divorce settlement. | 这些在离婚协议里已经写了吧 |
[27:08] | Actually, it wasn’t, just “Irreconcilable differences.” | 没有 里面只写了”矛盾不可调和” |
[27:11] | Ah, well, that’s what it was. | 没错 就是那样的 |
[27:13] | Yeah, but I think we’ll need to go deeper. | 好 但我觉得我们需要说得具体些 |
[27:23] | Okay, uh, we were both working too hard. | 好 我们都太工作狂了 |
[27:27] | I was having to take a lot of trips out of town. | 我那时经常出差 |
[27:30] | Yeah, uh, Dubai, three trips. | 对的 迪拜 三次 |
[27:33] | Yes. At that time, I was doing PR for an oil company. | 当时我在为一个石油公司处理公共关系 |
[27:36] | And who did you meet there? | 你在那儿见谁了呢 |
[27:37] | Who did I meet? I– do you want an itemized list? | 我见了谁 你需要一个名单吗 |
[27:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:42] | Just write down the ones that you remember. | 把你记得的人名写下来就好 |
[27:46] | Are you looking for anyone in particular? | 你有什么特别的目标吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah, uh, Omar Tate. | 对 奥马尔·塔特 |
[27:55] | You’re doing his dirty work for him, aren’t you? | 你在帮他干脏活 对吧 |
[27:59] | Eli’s dirty work. | 帮伊莱干脏活 |
[28:00] | – No. – He told you to ask me that. | -不是 -他让你问我这些的 |
[28:02] | No, my vetting is independent of Mr. Gold. | 不 我的调查是独立于戈德先生的 |
[28:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[28:08] | I understand that, but it’s true. | 我理解 但这是事实 |
[28:13] | It was a mistake, Omar was a mistake. | 那是个错误 跟奥马尔的事情是个错误 |
[28:18] | Uh, how many times did you meet? | 你们见了多少次 |
[28:20] | Don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[28:23] | I was young. | 我那时很年轻 |
[28:25] | This is, this is merely part of the vetting. | 这不过是调查的一部分 |
[28:27] | Don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[28:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:40] | Yeah, I was on the booze cruise, too, | 是 我当时也在参加畅饮航游 |
[28:42] | but I just remember seeing Maya by the bar. | 但我只记得在吧台看到了玛雅一次 |
[28:44] | Did you see her with this man? | 你看到她跟这名男子在一起了吗 |
[28:46] | No. | 没有 |
[28:48] | I mean, I saw him in the newspaper, | 我是说 我在报纸上见过他 |
[28:50] | but I didn’t see them leave together. | 但我当晚没看见他们一起离开 |
[28:52] | I mean, we were both worried | 我们当时都担心 |
[28:54] | about getting disconnected at parties, | 会在聚会上失散 |
[28:55] | so we always kept track. | 所以一直都保持联系的 |
[28:57] | How did you keep track? | 你们怎么保持联系呢 |
[29:00] | Oh, you know, that app. | 你懂的 那个手机应用程序 |
[29:01] | What app? | 什么程序 |
[29:02] | The rape app? | 防强暴程序 |
[29:05] | Have you heard of it? | 你们听说过吗 |
[29:08] | No, show me. | 没有 给我看看吧 |
[29:10] | We both had it installed on our phones | 我们手机里都安装了这个程序 |
[29:11] | so we could keep track of each other. | 所以我们能互相追踪 |
[29:13] | See, the GPS shows you where your friend is. | 看 导航系统会指出朋友的位置 |
[29:20] | There’s a panic button. | 这里有个警报按钮 |
[29:23] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[29:24] | That’s what sucks. | 这就是问题所在 |
[29:26] | The phone vibrated when Maya pushed it, | 玛雅呼救的时候我手机震了 |
[29:28] | but the music was so loud and I was dancing, | 但音乐声太大而我又在跳舞 |
[29:32] | so I didn’t feel it. | 所以我没发现 |
[29:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:35] | It has a history of when Maya pushed the panic button. | 上面有玛雅呼救的时间记录 |
[29:39] | Yeah, I know, but it didn’t show her location. | 我知道 但记录不显示地点的 |
[29:43] | I know, but it shows what time she pressed the button. | 我知道 但记录了呼救时间 |
[29:47] | 11:33. | 11点33分 |
[29:49] | Yeah, I do see it. | 对 我看到了 |
[29:51] | 11:34 p.m. | 晚上11点34分 |
[29:52] | Chen bought a mojito at 11:34 p.m. | 陈在晚上11点34分买了莫吉托酒 |
[29:55] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么重要的 |
[29:58] | A rape app? | 防强暴程序? |
[29:59] | No, I’ve never heard of that. | 没 我没听说过 |
[30:03] | Okay, | 好的 |
[30:04] | well, if that’s probative, | 如果这可以作为证据 |
[30:06] | then the state’s attorney’s office will question her, yep. | 州检办会询问她的 没错 |
[30:09] | Ha– no, no, I think | 不不 我认为 |
[30:11] | it’s a bit too early to talk about release. | 现在谈释放还有点早 |
[30:13] | Yeah, okay, thank you, bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[30:14] | What was that? | 那是谁 |
[30:16] | The defense attorneys. | 辩方律师 |
[30:17] | They say they have the time of death | 他们声称因为玛雅通过一个 |
[30:20] | via a friend who received a signal | 防强暴程序给她朋友发送了信号 |
[30:22] | Maya sent on something called a rape app. | 他们掌握了死亡时间 |
[30:24] | Do you believe them? | 你相信他们的话吗 |
[30:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:30] | Nice office. | 办公室不错啊 |
[30:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[30:34] | I get a lot more air here. | 这里空气更流畅 |
[30:48] | Chen did it, he did it. | 凶手是陈 绝对是他干的 |
[30:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:52] | He’s Taiwanese– he would sign his surname first. | 他是台湾人 若他本人签名 会先写姓 |
[31:01] | Hey, Dick. | 嘿 迪克 |
[31:04] | How’s it going? | 最近如何 |
[31:05] | I hear you stopped going to your anthropology class. | 我听说你不再去上人类学的课了 |
[31:07] | Listen, I don’t have to talk to you. | 听着 我没必要跟你啰嗦 |
[31:09] | Actually, you do because you stopped going | 有必要 |
[31:10] | to your anthropology class. | 因为你不再上人类学的课了 |
[31:12] | What, what are you talking about? | 你到底想表达什么 |
[31:14] | You haven’t been in six weeks. | 你近6周都没有上了 |
[31:15] | Registrar officially dropped you from the class, | 教务主任已把你从该课花名册划去 |
[31:17] | so you’re only taking eight hours now. | 所以你现在只上8小时的课 |
[31:18] | Yeah, so, so what? | 是的 那又怎样 |
[31:20] | So diplomatic immunity applies to diplomats’ children | 外交豁免权适用于 |
[31:23] | up to the age of 23, | 小于23岁的外交官子女 |
[31:24] | provided they are full-time students. | 但要求必须是全日制学生 |
[31:26] | You aren’t anymore. | 你的条件已不符合 |
[31:28] | I can bring charges against you any time I want. | 我可以随时对你提起诉讼 |
[31:31] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[31:33] | I believe you, but I think you know what happened, | 我相信你 但我认为你清楚发生了什么 |
[31:35] | and I can make a case that you were part of it. | 我可以把你牵扯进案子 |
[31:38] | Chen grabbed her seasickness band when he killed her. | 陈杀她的时候抓走了她的晕船带 |
[31:41] | Didn’t he? And then he slipped it to you | 不是吗 然后他把腕带塞给你 |
[31:42] | to hide it, right? Okay. | 让你藏起来 是吧 |
[31:46] | That’s your signature. | 这是你代签的 |
[31:48] | You used his credit card to buy a drink, | 你用他的信用卡买酒 |
[31:50] | and when you looked up, Chen was gone. | 等你回去找他 陈不见了 |
[31:52] | He followed Maya below deck where he killed her. | 他跟踪玛雅到甲板下面 在那儿杀了她 |
[31:55] | So… | 所以… |
[31:57] | it’s your choice. | 决定权在你手里 |
[31:59] | You want to be a witness or an accomplice? | 你想做证人还是共犯 |
[32:05] | How much do you want me to tell you? | 你想让我告诉你多少信息 |
[32:07] | Enough to know if she should run or not. | 足够判断她是否该竞选 |
[32:10] | She shouldn’t run. | 她不该竞选 |
[32:11] | Okay. Why? | 是么 为什么 |
[32:13] | Well, she was on the organizing board | 她曾在罗德·布拉戈耶维奇的 |
[32:15] | for a fund-raiser for Rod Blagojevich. | 募捐筹委会任职 |
[32:17] | Old news. What else? | 都是旧闻了 还有什么 |
[32:18] | She’s had relationships. | 她与一些人有染 |
[32:20] | I figured. How many? | 早猜到了 有多少 |
[32:24] | A few. | 一些吧 |
[32:26] | But not slut level? | 没到荡妇级吧 |
[32:28] | No. | 没有 |
[32:29] | Then we shouldn’t have a problem. | 那应该不算什么问题 |
[32:34] | Kalinda, we are doctors discussing a patient. | 凯琳达 我们现在是医生 在讨论病人 |
[32:37] | What? | 到底有什么问题 |
[32:39] | Well, one of them in particular is problematic. | 其中一段韵事比较棘手 |
[32:42] | Omar Tate. | 奥马尔·塔特 |
[32:43] | He’s a financier of high-end resorts. | 他是个高档度假村的投资者 |
[32:46] | – What is it? Criminal past? – No. | -然后呢 有犯罪记录? -没有 |
[32:48] | No, he has a spotless record. | 不 他档案毫无问题 |
[32:50] | Perfect credit, actually. | 事实上 信用记录完美 |
[32:53] | Kalinda, you’re being weird. | 凯琳达 你怎么遮遮掩掩的 |
[32:57] | Well, Omar Tate isn’t his birth name. | 奥马尔·塔特不是他的出生名 |
[32:59] | It’s Aarash… | 他原名是阿拉什… |
[33:01] | Bin Laden. | 本·拉登 |
[33:06] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[33:07] | It’s Aarash bin Laden, Osama’s second cousin. | 他叫阿拉什·本·拉登 奥萨玛的堂弟 |
[33:15] | My ex-wife slept with a Bin Laden? | 我前妻和一个本·拉登上过床? |
[33:17] | Listen, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[33:18] | Aarash Bin Laden has never been linked | 阿拉什·本·拉登从未与 |
[33:20] | to terrorist activity of any kind. | 任何形式的恐怖活动挂钩 |
[33:22] | Oh, good. She banged a nice Bin Laden. | 不错 她睡了个正义的本·拉登 |
[33:27] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[33:28] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[33:30] | And he has publicly denounced the actions of al Qaeda. | 而且他曾公开谴责基地组织的行径 |
[33:32] | Wait. When was this? | 慢着 这是什么时候的事 |
[33:34] | Uh, you know, I think the details are in the file. | 文件细节描述得很清楚 |
[33:36] | Kalinda, when was this? | 凯琳达 什么时候发生的 |
[33:39] | 2007. | 2007年 |
[33:49] | She was married to me. | 那时我们还没离婚 |
[33:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:05] | 20 years, and that’s my last, best and final. | 20年 是我最好也是最后的条件 |
[34:09] | That leaves me nowhere to go, Cary. | 这让我无从抉择 凯里 |
[34:11] | Go to your client. | 和你的委托人商量去 |
[34:13] | Well, how do you know Dick’s story is reliable? | 你如何确信迪克的证词可信 |
[34:15] | Nah, I don’t have to make my case to you, Alicia. | 我不需要给你解释 艾丽西娅 |
[34:18] | Take it or leave it. | 接不接受随你 |
[34:18] | But know that it has a 24-hour clock. | 但记住只给你24小时考虑 |
[34:23] | Very impressive. | 令人刮目相看啊 |
[34:26] | You heading out? | 你要走了吗 |
[34:28] | Yup. My last week here, and I haven’t been shot. | 是的 最后一周 没吃枪子 |
[34:32] | The day’s young yet. | 时辰还早 |
[34:37] | Do you think Dick’s telling the truth? | 你觉得迪克说的是实话吗 |
[34:39] | I think he’s afraid of prosecution, | 我觉得他害怕面临起诉 |
[34:41] | so he’ll say whatever they want. | 所以他会言听计从 |
[34:42] | But it also could be the truth. | 但也有可能是事实 |
[34:47] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[34:49] | That-That’s him. Chen. | 那是他 是陈 |
[34:54] | Call him. | 给他打电话 |
[35:00] | Damn. It’s Cary. | 该死 是凯里打来的 |
[35:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:03] | Alicia, our office was notified your client | 艾丽西娅 我们办公室接到通知 |
[35:06] | just broke his electronic perimeter. | 你的委托人离开了电子监控范围 |
[35:07] | What’s going on? | 是什么情况 |
[35:08] | I-I’m not sure. | 我 我不确定 |
[35:10] | Alicia, if you know your client is attempting to flee the jurisdiction, | 艾丽西娅 如果你知道你的委托人试图逃匿 |
[35:13] | you have a legal obligation to report that. | 你有法律义务报告情况 |
[35:15] | I know my legal obligations, Cary. | 我清楚我的法律义务 凯里 |
[35:17] | I have not been in touch with my client. | 我没有和我的委托人联系 |
[35:19] | I will call him and get back to you. | 等我给他打完电话再回你 |
[35:21] | – Alicia… – Let me call him, | -艾丽西娅 -让我先打给他 |
[35:22] | and I’ll get back to you. | 然后再回你话 |
[35:32] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[35:33] | We’re not going to know where he is. | 这样就无法搞清他的行踪了 |
[35:35] | I don’t want to know where he is. | 我不想知道他的行踪 |
[35:41] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[35:42] | I couldn’t reach him. | 我打不通电话 |
[35:45] | Tread carefully here, Alicia, | 你要小心 艾丽西娅 |
[35:46] | because if you know something, | 因为如果你知情不报 |
[35:48] | you’re facing obstruction of justice, | 你就构成妨害司法 |
[35:49] | – aiding and abetting… – I have not spoken to my client. | -这是协从… -我没和委托人联系过 |
[35:52] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[35:54] | Not for certain. | 我不确定 |
[35:55] | What do you know for certain? | 那你能确定的是? |
[35:57] | I witnessed an Audi | 我看到有个长得像我委托人的人 |
[35:59] | with a driver resembling my client | 开着一部奥迪 |
[36:01] | headed westbound on 90. | 以90英里时速向西面开去 |
[36:03] | He’s going to O’Hare. | 他要去奥黑尔机场 |
[36:05] | Again, I do not know that for certain. | 重申一遍 我并不确定 |
[36:13] | I thought he was innocent. | 我还以为他是清白的 |
[36:15] | I know. | 理解 |
[36:16] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[36:18] | the guilty ones look like the innocent ones. | 罪犯看起来很像是清白的 |
[36:22] | Well, that’s depressing. | 真令人沮丧 |
[36:39] | So, what did she tell you? | 她跟你说了什么 |
[36:41] | I don’t think you should run. | 我认为你不该竞选 |
[36:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:46] | How… could you… | 你怎么能 |
[36:49] | fund-raise for Rod Blagojevich? | 给罗德·布拉戈耶维奇筹集资金呢 |
[36:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:55] | – It’s dumb, huh? – Yeah. | -这很傻 是吧 -是 |
[36:57] | The voters don’t know you. That’ll define you. | 选民们不了解你 那会给你定性的 |
[36:59] | You don’t think you could leak it, | 你不觉得你可以透透风 |
[37:00] | take the sting away? | 然后消除不良后果吗 |
[37:01] | No. | 不 |
[37:05] | What else, Eli? | 还有别的吗 伊莱 |
[37:07] | – Isn’t that enough? – No. | -就这还不够? -不够 |
[37:10] | She told you? | 她告诉你了? |
[37:16] | I don’t even know why I care. | 我都不知道我干嘛还在乎 |
[37:19] | The thought that my semen mixed with bin Laden’s. | 一想到我跟本·拉登的精液混在一块… |
[37:22] | Come on, Eli, you know how this works. | 别这样 伊莱 你应该懂的 |
[37:24] | The semen doesn’t just stay in us. | 精液并不会存留在体内 |
[37:27] | I thought we were happy in 2007. | 我还以为我们2007年过得很好 |
[37:28] | We were. | 是很好 |
[37:30] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[37:31] | I loved you, Vanessa. | 当时我爱着你 凡妮莎 |
[37:32] | We never talked. | 我们从不交流 |
[37:33] | We talked. | 怎么不交流 |
[37:34] | About work. | 聊的是工作 |
[37:36] | About politics. | 聊的是政治 |
[37:38] | My mother died, and… | 那时我母亲去世 |
[37:41] | This was a mistake. | 我真不该找你 |
[37:43] | Don’t you dare say I wasn’t there for you. | 你敢说我没有陪着你 |
[37:46] | I was there for you. | 我陪着你了 |
[37:47] | You were not! You flew out. | 你没有 你飞走了 |
[37:48] | I had to fly out. You said it was fine. | 我是不得已 你当时说没事 |
[37:50] | – Because what could I say? – That it wasn’t fine. | -那我能说什么 -说有事啊 |
[37:52] | But you were supposed to know that it wasn’t fine. | 但你应该知道你不该走 |
[37:55] | – How? – Oh, God, it’s like we never left each other. | -怎么知道 -天哪 我们怎么就像从来没分开过似的 |
[37:58] | You know… thanks. | 你知道… 谢谢 |
[38:02] | I just thought | 我只是以为 |
[38:03] | I had done two years of my life well, | 我生命中有两年过得不错 |
[38:05] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[38:09] | 2006… | 2006年 |
[38:11] | and seven. | 和07年 |
[38:14] | You did do it well. | 你确实做得不错 |
[38:21] | Sometimes it’s too late. | 只是有时 为时已晚 |
[38:27] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[38:35] | How is she? | 她表现如何? |
[38:37] | Not what I expected. | 与我预想的不同 |
[38:38] | -Is that good? – It is. | -好不好? -好 |
[38:42] | So… I met your son earlier. | 对了 我见到你儿子了 |
[38:45] | I know. He said. | 我知道 他说了 |
[38:47] | I was lame. | 我表现得很蹩脚 |
[38:48] | I was babbling. | 胡言乱语的 |
[38:49] | He didn’t say that. | 他没那么说 |
[38:51] | I was. | 我确实是 |
[38:53] | So… do you want me to meet them? | 你希望我见见他们吗 |
[38:57] | What? | 什么 |
[38:59] | No. | 不 |
[39:00] | I mean, formally. | 我是说 正式的 |
[39:02] | I know. No. | 我知道 不 |
[39:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:05] | Because I could probably make a good impression. | 我很可能会给他们留下好印象哦 |
[39:08] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[39:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[39:13] | I mean, really thanks, Will. | 真的谢谢了 威尔 |
[39:17] | But it’s not necessary. | 不过不必了 |
[39:19] | Okay. Good. | 行 好 |
[39:25] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[39:36] | Mr. Gardner? | 加德纳先生 |
[39:39] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[39:41] | I’m really sorry about earlier. | 对之前的事很抱歉 |
[39:43] | For…? | 什么事 |
[39:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:46] | I’m just figuring things out here. | 我只是在了解这里 |
[39:48] | Good. | 好 |
[39:49] | But why are you sorry? | 但你干嘛抱歉 |
[39:51] | I just didn’t mean to come to you first. | 我不是有意要先来找你 |
[39:54] | Alicia said if I had any questions to come to her | 艾丽西娅说如果我有问题就问她 |
[39:56] | and not to bother the partners. | 不要打扰合伙人 |
[39:58] | No, you’re not bothering us. Don’t worry about it. | 没有 你没打扰我们 不必多虑 |
[40:00] | – Are you sure? – I’m positive. | -你确定吗 -我是说真的 |
[40:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:05] | Everybody’s so nice here. | 这里每个人都很好 |
[40:08] | Yeah. Lawyers. | 那是 律师嘛 |
[40:11] | The nicest people in the world. | 天下最好的人 |
[40:25] | Oh, come on. | 搞什么搞 |
[40:29] | One minute. | 一分钟就好 |
[40:31] | Where are you putting me now, the parking garage? | 这回你要把我安排在哪儿 停车场吗 |
[40:33] | – Excuse me? – I won the Taiwan case. | -什么 -我赢了这桩台湾案子 |
[40:36] | The one that you sloughed off on me. | 你丢给我的这桩案子 |
[40:38] | We got Chen at the airport, trying to flee. | 我们在机场抓到了试图逃跑的陈 |
[40:40] | – He’s going away for life. – I’m not moving you. | -他要判终身监禁了 -不是我要你搬 |
[40:42] | Peter’s moving you. | 是彼得要你搬 |
[40:47] | Peter? Where? | 彼得 他让我搬到哪儿 |
[40:57] | There? | 那里? |
[41:06] | I guess you kiss enough butts, | 你拍了那么多马屁 |
[41:07] | you eventually kiss the right one. | 总算拍对人了 |