时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Alicia Florrick and Will Gardner, please. | 我找艾丽西娅·福瑞克和威尔·加德纳 |
[01:38] | 12 counts of murder. | 十二项谋杀罪 |
[01:40] | – 12? 12 murders? – Yes. | -十二项谋杀罪吗 -是的 |
[01:43] | I… | 我 |
[01:45] | What did your client do, shoot up the base? | 你的客户做了什么 在军营里扫射吗 |
[01:47] | Sergeant Elkins works in the UAS division. | 艾金斯中士在UAS部门工作 |
[01:49] | UAS? UAS? | |
[01:50] | Unmanned Aerial Systems. | 无人机系统 |
[01:52] | Drones. | 遥控飞机 |
[01:53] | Sergeant Elkins is charged with disobeying orders | 艾金斯中士违反命令向阿富汗 |
[01:55] | and firing two Hellfire missiles on 12 unarmed citizens | 瓦济里斯坦地区十二名手无寸铁的平民 |
[01:59] | in Waziristan, Afghanistan. | 发射两枚地狱火导弹 |
[02:00] | And you’re defending him? | 你为他辩护吗 |
[02:01] | Her. Yes. | 是她 是的 |
[02:02] | So, why do you need us? | 那你为什么还来找我们 |
[02:04] | We’re still not very qualified to assist in military court. | 我们在军事法庭的表现不太理想 |
[02:07] | You did it once before. | 你代理过这方面的案子 |
[02:09] | Yes, but not very well. | 是的 结果不太好 |
[02:10] | Well, that is debatable. | 那倒不一定 |
[02:13] | Due to the seriousness of the charge, | 这件案子的控告非比寻常 |
[02:14] | Sergeant Elkins is insisting on civilian support, | 艾金斯中士坚持要得到非军方律师的支持 |
[02:17] | and I thought you would do the least damage. | 我觉得你们能造成的损害最小 |
[02:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:21] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我没有别的意思 |
[02:22] | I am so sorry, Captain, we would love to help. | 不好意思 上尉 我们很想帮你 |
[02:24] | She has money from her family. | 她的家人可以付律师费 |
[02:27] | Would you excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[02:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:34] | Yeah? What are you finding out? | 你查到什么了 |
[02:35] | You’re being investigated. | 你被调查了 |
[02:38] | Thanks, Kalinda. | 凯琳达 谢谢 |
[02:39] | Anything else? | 还有什么 |
[02:40] | State’s attorney’s office wants to use you | 州检察官办公室想利用你 |
[02:42] | to get to Lemond Bishop. | 钓到莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[02:43] | I know. If we drop him as a client, | 我知道 如果我们和他解约的话 |
[02:45] | – will they back off? – Look, don’t… | -他们就放过我们吗 -不要 |
[02:46] | Kalinda, come on. | 凯琳达 过来 |
[02:49] | Don’t worry, they’re backing off anyway. | 不要担心 他们放弃了 |
[02:50] | Peter’s no longer in charge of the investigation. | 彼得不再主管这项调查了 |
[02:52] | He… what? | 他 什么 |
[02:54] | Yeah, he’s worried about conflict of interest. | 他考虑到利益冲突 |
[02:57] | His wife working under you. | 他的妻子在你手下工作 |
[02:59] | – He really backed out? – Yeah. | -他真的退出了吗 -是的 |
[03:01] | I hear someone confronted him about this conflict of interest. | 有人直谏 他的参与将会涉及利益冲突 |
[03:06] | So, who is in charge? | 现在谁接手 |
[03:08] | My guess is Cary. | 我猜是凯里 |
[03:09] | So that’s your source on this? Cary? | 你的消息来源是谁 凯里吗 |
[03:11] | No, someone close to him. | 不是 他身边的人 |
[03:12] | Someone else on the investigation. | 另外一个调查人员 |
[03:15] | So, you think I can exhale? | 你觉得我可以松口气了吗 |
[03:17] | – I think you dodged a bullet. – Miss Sharma? | -我觉得你躲过一劫了 -夏尔马小姐 |
[03:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:21] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[03:23] | No idea. | 不认识 |
[03:24] | Where are you again? | 你在哪 |
[03:25] | D.C. | 华盛顿特区 |
[03:26] | Oh, yes. Cheese, our most important client. | 对了 奶酪 我们最重要的客户 |
[03:29] | Tell Eli not to screw this one up. | 告诉伊莱不要搞砸了 |
[03:31] | We lose cheese, we lose our quarter. | 失去奶酪 这一季财报就完了 |
[03:32] | Will do. | 会的 |
[03:33] | Now, go exhale, do something nice for someone. | 松口气 快去行善积德吧 |
[03:41] | You know, Captain, | 上尉 |
[03:42] | we might be able to work something out. | 我们或许可以想点办法 |
[03:45] | We thank the USDA for their time | 我们感谢农业部 |
[03:47] | as they reconsider which food guide to recommend to Congress. | 重新考虑为国会推荐哪种饮食结构图 |
[03:51] | Our argument is simple. | 我们的观点很简单 |
[03:53] | Go back to the pyramid. | 回归金字塔膳食结构图 |
[03:55] | The old food guide was simple, bold, understandable. | 老版饮食结构图简单 醒目 易懂 |
[03:59] | We have witnesses here today, schoolteachers, parents, | 在场的老师 家长 他们都可以证明 |
[04:02] | who will testify that children could easily grasp its pictures. | 孩子们可以轻松地理解图片内容 |
[04:06] | – That’s the schoolteacher? – Yeah. | -那个就是老师吗 -是的 |
[04:08] | She looks like a Bond girl. | 她看起来像邦德女郎 |
[04:09] | She’s a fifth grade schoolteacher. | 她是五年级老师 |
[04:10] | I don’t care, she doesn’t look like a schoolteacher. | 我不管 她看起来不像老师 |
[04:12] | They won’t listen unless she looks like one. | 她得像个老师 他们才会听信她的话 |
[04:14] | Tell her to put a sweater on or something. | 让她去穿个运动衫什么的 |
[04:16] | What? Hold on, hold on. | 什么 等等 |
[04:18] | The new design… | 新型设计 |
[04:20] | Give me your glasses. | 把眼镜给我 |
[04:21] | Give me your glasses. | 把眼镜给我 |
[04:23] | Um, the-the new design, | 新型设计 |
[04:25] | – MyPlate, is confusing. – Give her this. | -营养餐盘结构图太复杂 -给她 |
[04:27] | – Go on. – What are grains? | -拿过去 -哪些食物属于谷物呢 |
[04:29] | What is protein? | 哪些食物属于蛋白质呢 |
[04:30] | We would argue that this is the result of aggressive lobbying | 我们认为这是农产品理事会 |
[04:33] | by the produce council | 野心勃勃的游说结果 |
[04:34] | As opposed to aggressive lobbying by the cheese council. | 用来对抗奶酪理事会野心勃勃的游说 |
[04:38] | We don’t deny that we are lobbying, Undersecretary Brattle, | 布拉特副部长 我们不否认我们也在游说 |
[04:41] | but we would deny that that’s all that we’re doing. | 但是我们做的不仅仅是游说 |
[04:45] | Um, as you can hear from a Miss Vickie Evans, | 你们可以听听纳布拉斯加州教师 |
[04:48] | a schoolteacher from Nebraska… | 维基·伊万斯的说法 |
[04:54] | Uh, she can talk | 她可以说说 |
[04:56] | of the difficulties that she has with MyPl… | 营养餐盘结构图的难用之处 |
[04:59] | Why don’t we just say what this is really about? | 为什么不直接提出你们真正目的是什么 |
[05:01] | Cheese. You’ve lost $2 billion a year | 是奶酪 这种更为精确的新饮食结构图 |
[05:04] | because of the new, more accurate guide. | 你们每年损失了二十亿美元 |
[05:06] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[05:07] | More accurate? | 更为精确? |
[05:08] | You have dairy in a cup! | 乳制品放在一个杯子里 |
[05:09] | – How is that accurate? – It’s not a cup, | -怎么称之为更精确 -那不是个杯子 |
[05:11] | it’s a smaller circle. | 是一个更小的圆圈 |
[05:12] | You drink milk in a cup, | 你可以从杯子里喝牛奶 |
[05:13] | – you don’t drink cheese… – There was no room | -但你无法从杯子里喝奶酪 -餐盘里 |
[05:15] | – on the plate. – What are you talking about? | -没有奶酪的位子 -瞎说什么 |
[05:16] | It’s a cartoon, it’s not a real plate. | 那只是个图片 不是真正的盘子 |
[05:18] | Who’s paying you off? The produce council? | 你难道被农产品理事会收买了吗 |
[05:21] | Okay, thank you, everyone. | 好了 谢谢大家 |
[05:23] | We will discuss this in executive session, | 我们将会在行政会议上讨论 |
[05:25] | make our recommendations to Congress. | 再向国会推荐 |
[05:28] | What’s going on with your boss? | 你老板怎么了 |
[05:29] | Don’t worry, Secretary Henshaw’s still with you. | 别担心 亨萧部长还是站你这边 |
[05:31] | He has to affect neutrality. | 他必须影响中立人员 |
[05:34] | He didn’t expect the brush-back from the undersecretary, that’s all. | 他只是没意料到副部长会反对 |
[05:36] | Is he trying to shake us down? | 他要弄垮我们吗 |
[05:38] | Oh, yes, Chicago. | 对了 芝加哥来的 |
[05:39] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[05:40] | The secretary doesn’t “shake down.” | 部长不会弄垮你们的 |
[05:42] | He’s on your side. | 他站在你这边 |
[05:44] | This is going to Congress next week. | 饮食结构图下周会提交国会 |
[05:45] | The pyramid will be reinstated. | 到时会恢复食物金字塔饮食结构图的 |
[05:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:51] | That’s the secretary’s aide? | 那是部长助手吗 |
[05:52] | – Yeah, why? – Well, how does she know me? | -是的 怎么了 -她怎么认识我的 |
[05:54] | She doesn’t know you. | 她不认识你 |
[06:09] | Well, I’m not that popular… | 我没那么知名 |
[06:12] | Oh, good, I was just making sure our gift arrived. | 很好 我只是确认礼物是否送达了 |
[06:21] | Sergeant Elkins receiving counsel. | 艾金斯中士 律师来见 |
[06:22] | Ten-hut! | 立正 敬礼 |
[06:28] | – At ease, sergeant. – Yes, sir. | -稍息 中士 -是 长官 |
[06:29] | These are the two civilian lawyers I discussed. | 这是我说过的两位平民律师 |
[06:31] | Will Gardner, Alicia Florrick, | 威尔·加德纳和艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[06:33] | from Lockhart&Gardner. | 来自洛克哈特/加德纳律所 |
[06:34] | Hello, Gina. Do you want to sit? | 你好吉娜 不坐吗 |
[06:36] | No, sir, thank you. | 不 先生 谢谢 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | If you don’t mind, we will. | 如果你不介意的话 我们坐了 |
[06:41] | So, these… | 那么 这些… |
[06:44] | murder counts, | 谋杀案 |
[06:46] | they are all based on your work | 都是基于你在 |
[06:47] | at the Predator UAS installation | 掠夺者无人机基地的工作 |
[06:49] | – in… – Nevada. | -地点在… -内华达州 |
[06:50] | Addis Air Force Base, sir. | 亚迪斯空军基地 先生 |
[06:52] | And you do what there? | 你在那儿做什么呢 |
[06:53] | I am a UAV operator. | 我是无人机的操作者 |
[06:55] | I read and react to real-time | 我实时观测无人机探测到的信息 |
[06:56] | on-the-ground alterations as detected by the UAV sensors | 作出相应的反应 |
[06:59] | and control the Predator targeting systems. | 并控制掠夺者武器系统 |
[07:01] | – The missiles? – Yes, ma’am. | -就是导弹? -是的 夫人 |
[07:03] | Your commanding officer accuses you of inaccurate | 你的指挥官指证你 |
[07:06] | and unprofessional reporting as to the presence | 在看到那12个平民时 |
[07:08] | of 12 unarmed civilians, resulting in their deaths. | 没有准确称职地汇报 导致了他们的死亡 |
[07:11] | Yes, sir, that is accurate. | 是的 先生 确实如此 |
[07:12] | It’s accurate that that happened? | 是事实确实如此吗 |
[07:14] | Uh, no, sir, it-it’s accurate as to the charge. | 不 先生 是指控确实是这样 |
[07:17] | I see. | 明白了 |
[07:18] | So… what happened? | 那么 究竟发生了什么呢 |
[07:20] | I wish you would sit down. | 我希望你可以坐下 |
[07:21] | I’d rather not, sir. | 我还是不了 先生 |
[07:23] | There are occasional delays in the transmission of text alerts | 在报警信息和传感器传递中有偶发延迟 |
[07:26] | and sensor relays; I received the information too late, sir. | 我收到信息太晚了 先生 |
[07:29] | The transmission is logged as on time, | 记录中显示上传是实时的 |
[07:31] | because it indicates the time it was sent | 是因为显示的是信息发出时间 |
[07:33] | but not the time it arrived. | 但不是到达时间 |
[07:34] | Is there someone who can corroborate that, Gina? | 有人能证明吗 吉娜 |
[07:36] | Ma’am, I-I don’t understand the question. | 夫人 我不明白您的问题 |
[07:39] | Is there someone who saw the delay in the transmission? | 有人看到传递延迟的现象了吗 |
[07:42] | Yes, ma’am. As I already informed | 是的夫人 我已经将情况报告了希克斯上尉 |
[07:45] | Captain Hicks, my pilot saw it, too. | 我的飞行员也看到了 |
[07:47] | Lieutenant Ventura. | 文图拉中尉 |
[07:48] | The pilot in the drone? | 他在无人驾驶机里吗 |
[07:49] | No, ma’am, on the ground. | 不 夫人 在地面上 |
[07:52] | We remotely operate the Predator UAV from Nevada. | 我们在内华达遥控掠夺者无人飞行器 |
[07:54] | Well, maybe we can interview him. | 好的 我们也许可以和他谈一下 |
[07:56] | Unfortunately, military justice moves very swiftly. | 不幸的是 军事法庭动作很快 |
[08:00] | So we’re struggling to catch up. | 所以我们得尽力赶上 |
[08:04] | Uh, are you…? | 呃 你会 |
[08:06] | Go ahead, Sergeant, ask the question. | 直说吧中士 有问题就问 |
[08:08] | Are-are you taking my case, sir? | 你会接下我的案子吗 先生 |
[08:11] | Do you want us to take your case? | 你希望我们接下你的案子吗 |
[08:14] | I do. | 我希望 |
[08:16] | Then yes. | 那我们就接了 |
[08:23] | She looks like she’s 15 years old. | 她看起来好像只有15岁的样子 |
[08:25] | She’s terrified. | 她被吓坏了 |
[08:26] | One thing I don’t understand, | 有一点我不理解 |
[08:29] | is why are they prosecuting this? | 他们为什么起诉 |
[08:30] | I mean, there must be hundreds of civilian deaths | 我是说 肯定有上百人 |
[08:32] | in similar drone mishaps. | 在类似的无人机事件中丧生 |
[08:34] | Why prosecute this one? | 为什么单起诉这一件 |
[08:36] | I have no answer for that. | 我不知道答案 |
[08:38] | Okay, let’s get to this pilot, Lieutenant Ventura. | 好吧 我们去找这位飞行员文图拉中尉 |
[08:42] | Get me the dairy people on the phone, all of them. | 给我接通乳业协会的所有人 一个也别落 |
[08:44] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[08:45] | I need your help with the produce people. | 我需要你帮我处理那些农业生产者的事 |
[08:47] | Heard they got a new lobbyist, and I heard he’s as good as me. | 听说他们雇了个新的说客 和我一样好 |
[08:50] | She is. | 她确实够好 |
[08:53] | Who? | 是谁 |
[08:54] | Secretary’s aide, Stacie Hall. | 国务卿的助手 史黛西·豪尔 |
[08:55] | She flipped sides. | 她换阵营了 |
[08:57] | No conference call, I’ll call them later! | 现在不接电话 我一会儿打回去 |
[08:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:59] | Yep, she played you, Eli. | 确定 她耍了你 伊莱 |
[09:01] | She left the USDA to become a lobbyist for the produce people. | 她离开农业部去做了农产品联合会的说客 |
[09:04] | – Produce or fruit? – Fruit. | -农产品还是水果 -水果 |
[09:06] | USDA never intended to go back to the pyramid. | 农业部从来没想重新采用膳食金字塔 |
[09:08] | They were just trying to shake down the Dairy Guild. | 他们只是想调弄垮乳业行会 |
[09:12] | Oh, I’ll be back. | 我等会儿回来 |
[09:15] | Having a hard time staying away from me? | 没有我的日子很难熬吧 |
[09:17] | Yep, you are just irresistible, Kalinda. | 是啊 你太难以抗拒了 凯琳达 |
[09:20] | So, what’s up? | 所以呢 有什么事 |
[09:21] | I need a meeting with Diane Lockhart. | 我需要见戴安·洛克哈特 |
[09:23] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[09:25] | Our investigation into Will Gardner. | 我们对威尔·加德纳的调查 |
[09:27] | I thought you guys were winding down. | 我以为你们要暂停调查了 |
[09:28] | We are. Just… dotting a few I’s. | 是啊 还有些收尾工作 |
[09:31] | All right. I’ll see what I can do, | 好吧 我看看能怎么帮你 |
[09:33] | and you’ll tell me when the investigation heats up again. | 而你在调查重启时得告诉我 |
[09:35] | Oh, you will be my first call. | 有消息会第一个告诉你的 |
[09:38] | You want me out of your chair? | 需要我给你让位子吗 |
[09:40] | No, stay comfortable. | 不用 你舒服坐着就好 |
[09:42] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[09:43] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[09:45] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[09:46] | How nice for you two. | 你们俩关系真不错 |
[09:48] | Oh, yes. She is quite the conversationalist. | 哦是的 她很会聊天 |
[09:50] | She’s definitely that. | 确实是 |
[09:51] | We’re gonna stay in touch. | 我们会保持联系的 |
[09:52] | Got her on speed-dial, have you? | 你把她列在快速拨号列表了 是吗 |
[09:54] | Oh, thanks for reminding me. | 哦 多谢提醒 |
[09:56] | Kalinda is arranging a meeting with Diane Lockhart, | 凯琳达在帮我安排和戴安·洛克哈特见面 |
[09:59] | and she asked me to call her | 她还要求我 |
[10:00] | when the investigation heats up. | 在调查重启时告诉她 |
[10:01] | Then give her a call. | 那现在就给她打电话吧 |
[10:05] | Getting a special prosecutor today. | 今天来了一个特别公诉人 |
[10:08] | You’re kidding, who? | 你开玩笑吧 谁 |
[10:09] | Me. | 我 |
[10:13] | I’m Wendy Scott-Carr. | 我是温迪·斯科特-卡尔 |
[10:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:18] | Peter assigned you? | 彼得雇你来的 |
[10:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:21] | I think he thought that the person who ran against him– | 我想他是觉得跟他竞争而失败的人 |
[10:24] | and lost– was a safe bet to be objective | 在涉及到他妻子的案件中 |
[10:27] | with a case involving his wife. | 是更好的客观评判者 |
[10:29] | Of course, this case doesn’t involve his wife. | 当然 但这个案子和他妻子无关 |
[10:32] | Actually, we don’t know that yet. | 事实上 我们还不能确定 |
[10:34] | Let’s see where the evidence takes us. | 我们先看看证据能告诉我们什么吧 |
[10:38] | Shall we get to work? | 可以开始工作了吗 |
[10:55] | This court-martial is hereby convened under Article 18 | 这次军事法庭根据军事法典 |
[10:57] | of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. | 第18条成立 |
[10:59] | Colonel Leora Kuhn, military judge presiding. All rise! | 军事法官黎奥拉·库恩上校到庭 全体起立 |
[11:03] | Are there any other judges in the military? | 军队里没有别的法官了吗 |
[11:05] | Sit. Except you. | 请坐 除了你 |
[11:09] | Mr. Gardner, isn’t it? | 加德纳先生 对吧 |
[11:11] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[11:13] | What were you saying? | 你刚才在说什么 |
[11:15] | What was I saying? | 我刚才在说什么 |
[11:16] | Yes. As I entered court, you saw fit | 对 我上庭的时候 |
[11:18] | to say something to your cocounsel. | 你跟你的同事说话 |
[11:20] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[11:22] | Judge Kuhn. | 库恩法官阁下 |
[11:23] | What were you saying, Mr. Gardner? | 你在说什么呢 加德纳先生 |
[11:24] | I would like to get it on the record. | 我希望能把你的话记录在案 |
[11:26] | Apologies, Your Honor. | 向您道歉 法官阁下 |
[11:27] | I was commenting, | 我在说闲话 |
[11:30] | “Are there any other judges in the military?” | “军队里没有别的法官了吗” |
[11:33] | Good. To answer your question, | 很好 作为回答 |
[11:35] | yes, there are. | 是的 有别的法官 |
[11:37] | And yet, here I am again. | 但是 今天到庭的还是我 |
[11:39] | Happy days. | 祝你度过愉快的一天 |
[11:41] | Captain Moyer, you have no objection | 莫耶上尉 你们对被告由 |
[11:42] | to the accused’s civilian representation? | 民间律师代理没有意见吗 |
[11:44] | We don’t, Your Honor. We welcome it. | 没有 法官阁下 我们非常欢迎 |
[11:47] | Although it is a bit crowded at the defense table. | 尽管辩方席上人坐得有点多 |
[11:49] | I imagine you can hold your own. | 我想你们定与之势均力敌 |
[11:51] | Are there any motions before we call the panel? | 请陪审团进来之前 是否还有动议 |
[11:53] | You take it; she hates me. | 你来提 她讨厌我 |
[11:55] | Was that also something you wanted to share, Mr. Gardner? | 那些话也和我们分享下吧 加德纳先生 |
[11:59] | Yes, Your Honor. | 好 法官阁下 |
[12:00] | I told Mrs. Florrick, “You take it; she hates me.” | 我和福瑞克律师说”你来提 她讨厌我” |
[12:06] | You wound me, sir. | 你伤到我了 先生 |
[12:10] | What do you have for me, ma’am? | 你有什么要说的 女士 |
[12:11] | We ask the court’s assistance | 我们请求法庭协助传唤一名目击者 |
[12:12] | in transporting a witness for the defense. | 作为辩方证人出庭 |
[12:15] | A Lieutenant Matt Ventura. | 一个叫马特·文图拉的中尉 |
[12:17] | He was the pilot that was stationed | 他是指派飞行员 与我们的当事人 |
[12:19] | with our client at the UAS, | 一起在无人飞机系统部内 |
[12:20] | and he has firsthand knowledge of these events. | 他对这些事一清二楚 |
[12:22] | Captain Moyer, do you have any objection to this? | 莫耶上尉 对此你有异议吗 |
[12:24] | We don’t, Your Honor. In fact, | 没有 法官阁下 事实上 |
[12:25] | we’ve already transported him | 我们已将他转为控方证人 |
[12:27] | as a witness for the prosecution. | 出庭作证了 |
[12:31] | Well, that’s awkward. | 这下尴尬了 |
[12:33] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[12:37] | What’s most important is that | 最重要的是 |
[12:38] | we run an ethical and clean investigation. | 我们要公正廉洁地进行调查 |
[12:40] | That’s the best way to honor the state’s attorney’s directive. | 这是体现州检察官指示的最好方式 |
[12:43] | Now, I understand you have evidence of theft and bribery. | 如今 我知道你已有偷盗和贿赂的证据 |
[12:46] | Not evidence, suspicions. | 没有证据 只是怀疑 |
[12:47] | More than suspicions– | 不只是怀疑 |
[12:48] | the $45,000 Will Gardner stole. | 威尔·加德纳盗走了四万五千美元 |
[12:50] | That was 15 years ago; | 那是十五年前的事了 |
[12:51] | the statute of limitations has expired. | 诉讼时效已经过了 |
[12:53] | What about his connection to Judge Baxter? | 那他和巴克斯特法官的关系怎么说 |
[12:54] | – Yes. I think we should start there. – No. | -对 我觉得可从那里开始查 -不 |
[12:59] | We don’t need that to get to Lemond Bishop. | 我们不需利用那个来抓莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[13:01] | Yes, well, that’s what I most want to talk about. | 没错 这才是我最想讨论的一件事 |
[13:04] | I know the plan was to use Mr. Gardner | 我知道你的计划是利用加德纳先生 |
[13:06] | as a stepping stone to his drug-dealing client, | 作垫脚石来抓他的毒贩客户 |
[13:08] | but I believe we should use Mr. Gardner | 但我认为应该利用加德纳先生 |
[13:11] | as a stepping stone… to Mr. Gardner. | 作垫脚石来抓… 他自己 |
[13:16] | I understand you have a source in Lockhart/Gardner. | 我知道你在洛克哈特/加德纳律所有线人 |
[13:18] | I do. | 我有 |
[13:18] | The investigator, Kalinda Sharma. | 那个叫凯琳达·夏尔马的调查员 |
[13:20] | Good. Cultivate that. | 好极了 加强联系 |
[13:22] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:23] | Wasn’t the directive of this investigation to pursue drugs, | 这项调查的初衷不是打击毒品吗 |
[13:26] | Mrs. Scott-Carr? | 斯科特-卡尔太太 |
[13:27] | It was. | 是的 |
[13:28] | And we could be concerned about Mission Creep here. | 我们担心任务可能会改变 |
[13:31] | But Mr. Florrick has given me | 但福瑞克先生授予我 |
[13:34] | the autonomy to set objectives. | 自治权以选择目标 |
[13:36] | And in looking at the evidence, | 而就这些证据来看 |
[13:39] | I believe the more profitable direction | 我觉得往司法腐败方向靠 |
[13:42] | is judicial corruption. | 赢面更大点 |
[13:46] | How does that sound? | 这个怎么样 |
[13:48] | Good to me. | 我觉得挺好 |
[13:51] | Me, too. | 我也觉得好 |
[13:53] | So, you saw the alert from the ground commander warning that | 所以 你看见了地面指挥台发出的警报 |
[13:55] | – there were civilians in the vicinity. – Yes, sir. | -说附近有平民 -是的 先生 |
[13:57] | There are sometimes delays in the transmission of such alerts. | 这种警报有时会在传送时存在延时 |
[13:59] | Did you experience any delays here? | 你碰到过延时的情况吗 |
[14:01] | No, there were no delays, sir. | 没有 当时没有延时 先生 |
[14:03] | – Then why did the accused ignore the warning? – Objection, | -那为何被告会无视这个警报 -反对 |
[14:07] | it’s not determined yet | 目前尚不能确定 |
[14:08] | that Staff Sergeant Elkins ignored anything. | 参谋军士艾金斯是否无视过东西 |
[14:17] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[14:19] | I don’t know why Sergeant Elkins ignored it, sir. | 我不知为何参谋军士艾金斯会无视它 先生 |
[14:21] | I was stunned when she fired on the target. | 当她朝目标开火时 我很震惊 |
[14:23] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 中尉 |
[14:24] | And thank you for your service to this country. | 也谢谢你为国家所做出的贡献 |
[14:26] | Your Honor, we ask for a five-minute recess. | 法官阁下 我们请求五分钟的休息时间 |
[14:28] | Denied. | 驳回 |
[14:30] | Don’t impeach him. | 别刁难他 |
[14:32] | Use him to ask the question. | 利用他来问问题 |
[14:38] | Lieutenant, have there been other civilian deaths | 中尉 是否曾有过其他因无人机驾驶 |
[14:41] | due to drone maneuvers? | 而导致的平民死亡 |
[14:43] | – Other Afghan deaths? – Yes. | -其他阿富汗人的死亡吗 -是的 |
[14:44] | There have. | 有过 |
[14:45] | How many? | 多少起 |
[14:47] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:48] | But there have been civilian deaths. | 但确实有过平民死亡 |
[14:51] | – Not intentional civilian deaths, accidental. – Yes. | -非故意平民死亡 即意外的 -对 |
[14:53] | Our drones are accurate, but we can’t control everything | 我们的无人机很精确 但仍无法 |
[14:56] | that happens on the ground in Afghanistan. | 对阿富汗地面上发生的事尽在掌握 |
[14:57] | In fact, aren’t civilian casualties such a common occurrence | 事实上 平民伤亡是件寻常事吧 |
[15:02] | that they have been assigned the slang term “Squirters”? | 它已经有个固定的说法了吧 |
[15:06] | No, ma’am, that’s incorrect. | 不 女士 这么说不正确 |
[15:07] | Oh, my apologies. | 抱歉 |
[15:09] | In the week before the arrest of Staff Sergeant Elkins, | 就在艾金斯中士被逮捕的前一周 |
[15:12] | weren’t eight civilians killed in a drone attack | 在对基地组织间谍达萨里 |
[15:15] | on the al-Qaeda operative, Amad al Dasari? | 进行无人机袭击时是否死了八个平民 |
[15:19] | I believe nine were killed. | 我想是九个 |
[15:20] | Excuse me, nine. | 对不起 是九个 |
[15:21] | And how many drone operators were arrested in that attack? | 那次事故中有多少无人机操作员被抓 |
[15:25] | How many? | 多少个 |
[15:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:30] | None, to my knowledge. | 据我所知 没有 |
[15:31] | And how many prosecutions and arrests | 那么之前有多少人因为平民伤亡 |
[15:33] | have resulted from any of these civilian deaths? | 而遭到过起诉和逮捕? |
[15:37] | – None. – So I’m trying to figure this out. | -没有 -我一直想搞明白 |
[15:39] | Even though you’re in a trailer | 即使你在拉斯维加斯以北 |
[15:41] | 20 miles north of Las Vegas, | 二十英里远的拖车里 |
[15:43] | you do consider yourself part of the battlefield in Afghanistan? | 你也认为自己是在阿富汗的战场上吗 |
[15:46] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[15:48] | And, like many of the men and the women | 就像陪审团里的大部分军官 |
[15:50] | on this jury, you have been in battle, | 即使没有可炫耀的战伤 |
[15:52] | even though you don’t have any war wounds to show for it? | 你也仍在战斗 对吗 |
[15:55] | That’s correct, ma’am. | 没错 女士 |
[15:55] | So, Staff Sergeant Elkins was in battle, too, wasn’t she? | 那艾金斯中士当时也在战斗 不是吗 |
[16:03] | – Yes. – So this is a prosecution of a soldier | -是的 -所以这是一起关于士兵 |
[16:06] | who accidentally killed a civilian on the battlefield, isn’t it? | 在战场上意外杀死平民的起诉 不是吗 |
[16:09] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 |
[16:10] | That’s okay. I think the jury understands. | 没关系 我想陪审团会明白的 |
[16:14] | Mrs. Florrick! | 福瑞克律师 |
[16:16] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 就这样 |
[16:18] | Keep it casual, don’t see me | 保持随意 不要看我 |
[16:21] | until… hark! | 直到… 该打招呼了 |
[16:25] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[16:26] | I was rushing over here, rehearsing my apology. | 我匆忙赶过来 一边还在打道歉的腹稿 |
[16:29] | Can I just say I am so sorry? | 我就说声很抱歉可以吗 |
[16:32] | Oh, did you, uh, order me something? | 你替我点过东西了吗 |
[16:34] | Just a little cheese and fruit. | 点了点奶酪和水果 |
[16:36] | You are such a kick, Eli. | 你可真幽默 伊莱 |
[16:39] | – Well, I hope this means you forgive me. – It does. | -我想这意味着你原谅我了 -确实 |
[16:41] | I blame myself for not seeing it coming. | 我怪自己没看清事态 |
[16:43] | Oh, come on, there was nothing to see. | 得了吧 没东西可看的 |
[16:45] | I was just offered the Fruit Association job yesterday. | 我昨天才收到果品协会的工作要约 |
[16:49] | Smile, Eli, so I know you’re okay. | 笑笑 伊莱 让我知道你没事 |
[16:52] | I’m not gonna let you go. | 我不会让你走的 |
[16:53] | You’re too cute to let go. | 你太可爱了 舍不得你走 |
[16:54] | No, you’re the cute one. | 不 你才可爱 |
[16:56] | Did anyone ever tell you, you have a prerecorded voice? | 有人和你说过吗 你有副像预录的嗓音 |
[16:58] | A what? No, what is that? | 一副什么 没有 那是什么 |
[16:59] | One of those credit card voices | 像种信用卡公司用的录音 |
[17:01] | that tells you your call will be answered | 告诉你 你的电话将会以 |
[17:02] | in the order received. | 打进去的顺序按序接听 |
[17:06] | I got to borrow that one. | 这个段子我得借走了 |
[17:09] | So, on the phone, you mentioned something | 在电话里 你曾提过 |
[17:10] | about us working together? | 我们一起合作的事对吧 |
[17:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:13] | The Dairy Guild and the Fruit Association are natural allies. | 乳品公会和果品协会本就是同一战线的 |
[17:17] | We have a mutual enemy. | 我们有个共同的敌人 |
[17:19] | – Vegetables? – Yes. | -蔬菜协会吗 -是的 |
[17:20] | You lost real estate. | 你在流失地盘 |
[17:23] | Vegetables gained real estate at your expense. | 而蔬菜协会则抢占了你失去的地盘 |
[17:26] | That’s what I keep telling the fruit growers. | 我一直都这么对果农说的 |
[17:27] | Well, what do you propose? | 那你有什么提议 |
[17:29] | Combine our lobbying efforts. | 联合我们的游说活动 |
[17:33] | I want to say yes, Eli, | 我真的想答应你 伊莱 |
[17:34] | but you can’t keep going after the pyramid. | 但是你不能一直使用那个金字塔图表 |
[17:36] | So what should we do? | 那我们应该怎么做 |
[17:37] | Well, without acknowledging we’re a “We” yet, | 鉴于我们目前还不是真正的”我们” |
[17:40] | you should create a new diagram. | 你们需要制作一张新的图表 |
[17:42] | And if we do? | 如果我们做出来了呢 |
[17:43] | Well, show it to me. | 那就拿来让我看看 |
[17:44] | Fruit and cheese are natural allies here, right? | 水果商和奶酪商是天生的同盟 不是吗 |
[17:48] | – She said yes, Eli? – Yes, but she’s lying. | -她答应了 伊莱 -但她在说谎 |
[17:52] | She said yes too quickly. | 她答应得太快了 |
[17:53] | She’s either already talking to the vegetable lobby, | 她要么已经与蔬菜方的游说团队沟通过了 |
[17:55] | or she’ll use our interest to up their interest. | 要么是在利用我们巩固她的利益 |
[17:57] | You got all of this from “Yes”? | 你通过她的一句回答听出这么多信息 |
[17:59] | I need to talk to the bread people. | 我需要跟面包商们谈谈 |
[18:00] | Eli, our clients don’t want to go there. | 伊莱 我们的客户不想我们这么做 |
[18:03] | I’ll talk to them; it’s the only way to beat this lady. | 我会跟他们说 唯有如此才能打败她 |
[18:05] | We are not trying to beat this lady, Eli; | 我们的目的不是打败她 伊莱 |
[18:07] | we’re just trying to do well by our client. | 我们只是要为我们的客户利益最大化 |
[18:09] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[18:15] | Andrew R. Galecki. | 安德鲁·R·葛莱基 |
[18:16] | I work at Langley as a military analyst. | 我的工作是中情局总部的军事分析员 |
[18:19] | And you were part of the sensor-to-shooter | 你是参与无人机从观测到发射导弹之间 |
[18:20] | decision chain on the drone maneuver? | 决定环节的一员吗 |
[18:22] | Yes, the kill chain. | 是的 攻击环节 |
[18:23] | Now, the defense has argued that there are many deaths | 现在被告提出在无人机的军事打击中 |
[18:26] | in UAS maneuvers, and this is just one more. | 存在多起平民伤亡 这不过是其中一件 |
[18:29] | Is that true? | 这属实吗 |
[18:30] | There is, in fact collateral damage in drone maneuvers, | 无人机军事行动中确实存在一些附带伤亡 |
[18:32] | but most of these deaths are taken into account | 但其中大部分都是我们在分析攻击行动时 |
[18:34] | in the kill chain algorithm. | 已经考虑到了的 |
[18:36] | You’ll have to explain that, sir. | 先生 你需要对此进行解释 |
[18:38] | We take into account the strategic value | 我们会分析消灭行动目标的 |
[18:41] | of eliminating a target, | 战略价值 |
[18:42] | the potential damage to civilians, | 以及潜在的对平民 |
[18:44] | and the proximity to mosques, schools, or hospitals. | 领近的寺院 学校 医院的附带损害 |
[18:47] | This is all entered into a computer algorithm, | 这些数据会全部输入电脑进行计算 |
[18:49] | which determines the worthiness of an attack. | 再据此确定是否进行攻击 |
[18:51] | So there are some deaths of civilians | 所以有一部分的平民伤亡 |
[18:52] | that are deemed appropriate. | 是被允许的 |
[18:53] | Unfortunately, yes, sometimes the value of killing | 遗憾地说是这样 有时候杀死基地组织 |
[18:55] | an al-Qaeda target outweighs killing civilians. | 目标比少许平民伤亡更重要 |
[18:58] | That was the case | 在打击基地组织成员 |
[18:58] | with the al-Qaeda operative, Amad al Dasari? | 达萨里的时候就是这种情况吗 |
[19:01] | The defense has argued that someone should have been arrested | 被告辩称这些行动中也存在平民伤亡 |
[19:04] | in that attack because civilians were killed. | 于是也应该有人对此承担责任 |
[19:06] | No, that attack was sanctioned. | 不是这样的 那些行动是被批准的 |
[19:08] | We were willing to risk more deaths | 达萨里对合众国是一个巨大威胁 |
[19:09] | because Mr. Al Dasari was such a danger to the United States. | 因此我们愿意承担更大的连带伤害 |
[19:12] | And the drone attack, initiated by the accused? | 然而这次由被告发起的无人机行动呢 |
[19:15] | That was not a sanctioned attack. | 这是一个没有被批准的攻击行为 |
[19:16] | We sent out an immediate transmission | 当我们看到在那片区域内有儿童时 |
[19:18] | when we saw children in the area. | 我们立即发出了信号 |
[19:20] | The accused took it upon herself to fire anyway. | 而被告自作主张决定开火 |
[19:25] | How many women are on the jury? | 陪审团里面有几名女性 |
[19:26] | Six. | 六位 |
[19:28] | We should argue she’s being prosecuted | 我们可以辩称因为被告是女性 |
[19:29] | because she’s a woman. | 所以才遭到起诉 |
[19:30] | It’s not true, and even if it were,it doesn’t matter. | 这不是真的 而且即使属实也不值一提 |
[19:33] | Why isn’t it true? | 为什么就不是真的 |
[19:35] | The pilot isn’t being prosecuted, | 领航员没有受到起诉 |
[19:36] | none of her commanders, all men. | 她的所有长官 都是男人 |
[19:37] | Do we know that? | 是这样吗 |
[19:38] | Check the transcripts. | 查一下文件副本 |
[19:39] | I thought it was all male names. | 我记得里面都是男性名字 |
[19:41] | It won’t work. | 这个方法行不通的 |
[19:42] | The panel will consider it whining. | 陪审团会认为我们在发牢骚 |
[19:44] | What defense would they consider not whining? | 他们认为哪个被告没有发牢骚 |
[19:47] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[19:48] | Um, nothing. | 呃 没什么 |
[19:50] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 请原谅我出去一下 |
[20:14] | It’s not gonna work. | 你这样子是行不通的 |
[20:16] | What’s not gonna work? | 什么行不通 |
[20:17] | Seducing me. | 勾引我 |
[20:18] | I don’t want to seduce you. | 我没有想勾引你 |
[20:19] | – You don’t? – No. | -你没有 -没有 |
[20:21] | Too easy. | 太没挑战性 |
[20:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:24] | I mean, what’s the point anyway? I don’t get it. | 我是说 这有什么意思呢 我不理解 |
[20:26] | Without a penis involved? | 没有男人的参与 |
[20:27] | That’s like baseball without a bat. | 就像是玩棒球却没有球棒 |
[20:30] | Well, you get it when you get it. | 你感受到的时候自然就会理解 |
[20:32] | Oh… Deep. | 发自内心的 |
[20:35] | It’s different. | 是不一样的 |
[20:36] | A woman’s lips, and when you get a woman excited… | 女人的嘴唇 而且让另一个女人兴奋 |
[20:43] | It’s not like a man. | 这跟男人在一起是不一样的 |
[20:45] | I hope not. | 我希望是不一样的 |
[20:46] | It’s not aggressive. | 没有咄咄逼人 |
[20:48] | It’s slow. | 而是缓慢的 |
[20:50] | Suspenseful. | 令人紧张的 |
[20:54] | You want to hurt Cary? | 你想要伤害凯里吗 |
[20:56] | No. | 不会啊 |
[20:58] | Yeah, you do. | 你确实想要伤害他 |
[21:00] | That’s okay, he wants to hurt you, too. | 没关系的 他也想打击你 |
[21:01] | Really? And how does he want to do that? | 真的么 他要怎么做呢 |
[21:03] | Through me. | 通过我 |
[21:04] | How’s he gonna do that through you? | 他怎样才能通过你来打击我呢 |
[21:07] | There’s a special prosecutor. | 来了一个特别检察官 |
[21:09] | Wendy Scott-Carr. | 温迪·斯科特-卡尔 |
[21:12] | Yep. | 是她 |
[21:13] | And we’re not going after Lemond Bishop. | 而且我们不准备追查莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[21:14] | We are going after Will Gardner. | 我们打算调查威尔·加德纳 |
[21:17] | On what? | 基于什么 |
[21:18] | Bribery, banging judges. | 行贿 跟法官上床 |
[21:21] | Did I say banging? | 我刚才是说上床吗 |
[21:22] | You did. | 是的 |
[21:24] | I meant bribing. | 我是想说贿赂 |
[21:27] | I need to get a cab. | 我得打个车回去了 |
[21:29] | Here’s my money. | 这是我的酒钱 |
[21:30] | I got it. | 我来就可以了 |
[21:31] | No, no, no, I got it, I got it. | 不用 不用 我来吧 |
[21:33] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[21:41] | I said it would take more than just a few shots | 我说过要把我弄上床 |
[21:43] | to get me into bed. | 还得多灌我几杯才行 |
[21:46] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[21:48] | I asked her what it was like to make love to a woman. | 我问她跟女人上床是什么感觉 |
[21:52] | You want to know what she said? | 你想知道她怎么说吗 |
[21:54] | When we get excited, you can feel it. | 她说当你兴奋起来 自然就能感觉到了 |
[21:59] | Did she want to touch you? | 她想这样抚摸你吗 |
[22:04] | She wanted me like this. | 她想要我这么做 |
[22:22] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[22:26] | So what were you were looking for? | 你想找什么 |
[22:28] | Just seeing if someone was looking through my files. | 想看一下有没有人浏览了我的文件 |
[22:31] | Well, your history’s right here, | 你的浏览记录在这儿 |
[22:32] | which should show you which files were opened. | 这里会显示哪些文件被打开过 |
[22:33] | – How far back? – Saturday. | -多少天前 -星期六 |
[22:38] | Nope. Nothing on Saturday. | 没有 星期六那天没有记录 |
[22:40] | Your webcam was on, but that’s about it. | 除了网络摄像头开着 其他就没什么了 |
[22:43] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[22:46] | What’d she do? | 她做了什么 |
[22:48] | Nothing. I just want to create stronger boundaries. | 没什么 我只是想要一条更明确的界限 |
[22:50] | I think your grandmother misses being involved in our lives, | 我想你们奶奶很怀念大家一起生活的日子 |
[22:52] | and… I want to talk to her about that. | 我会跟她谈谈 |
[22:55] | Well, Dad sends her to pick us up. | 是爸爸让她来接我们的 |
[22:56] | I know. And I’ll talk to your dad, | 我知道 我也会跟你们父亲说 |
[22:58] | but I don’t know if I can change that. | 但是我不觉得我能改变什么 |
[22:59] | So you just want us to keep her out of the apartment? | 所以你想让我们把奶奶拒之门外 |
[23:00] | She went through your laptop, didn’t she? | 她动了你的笔记本 是不是 |
[23:03] | What? | 她做了什么 |
[23:03] | Grandma went through Mom’s laptop. | 奶奶偷看了妈妈的笔记本电脑 |
[23:05] | I don’t know that. I don’t know. | 我不知道是不是这样 我还不确定 |
[23:06] | Your dad and I are being very good with each other these days, | 我跟你们父亲最近相处得不错 |
[23:09] | and I just don’t want Jackie getting in the way of that. | 我只是不想让杰姬随意打搅 |
[23:11] | – What was she looking for? – I don’t even know that she was. | -她在找什么 -我差点连她乱翻都不知道 |
[23:14] | Here. Take these keys, and let me know | 拿好钥匙 如果有什么麻烦 |
[23:16] | if there are any problems. | 通知我一声 |
[23:17] | Mom, what does she want? | 妈妈 她到底想要什么 |
[23:21] | I think your grandmother… | 我想你们的奶奶 |
[23:24] | wants sole custody for your dad. | 想要替你们的爸爸争取抚养权 |
[23:26] | What? | 什么 |
[23:28] | Mom, we’re not six. | 妈妈 我们又不是才六岁 |
[23:29] | I know. She wishes you were. | 我明白 她倒希望你们是的 |
[23:30] | Is she looking for things you did wrong? | 她是想挑你的错吗 |
[23:31] | I don’t know, okay? | 我也不知道 好吧 |
[23:34] | I just… I want to be safe, that’s all. | 我只是希望一切平安 |
[23:37] | Is there anything on there? | 你有什么她能挑的错吗 |
[23:40] | No. | 没有 |
[23:46] | Mom, are you all right? | 妈妈 你还好吧 |
[23:48] | I am, I… | 我… |
[23:51] | I just have to get this figured out, that’s all. | 我只是必须把这一切理清 |
[23:55] | We have to watch Grandma. | 我们得监视奶奶 |
[23:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:59] | She’s such a bitch. | 她真是个贱人 |
[24:01] | Your call is very important to us. | 您的来电对我们很重要 |
[24:03] | Please stay on the line | 请不要挂机 |
[24:04] | and your call will be answered in the order… | 您的来电将会接通… |
[24:06] | It’s her. It’s her voice. | 这是她 这是她的声音 |
[24:07] | Bread, Eli. | 伊莱 面包业的人 |
[24:11] | Our interests are identical. | 我们的兴趣是一致的 |
[24:12] | Bread. | 面包业 |
[24:13] | Dairy. You have suffered | 奶制品业 你们在营养餐盘计划中 |
[24:15] | the most from the MyPlate design. | 遭受损失最重 |
[24:17] | Bread used to hold the prominent spot on the pyramid. | 面包曾经在食物金字塔中突出的位置 |
[24:20] | Now it is classified as grains. | 现在却只沦为了谷类的一员 |
[24:21] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[24:22] | Combine our lobbying interests. | 一同游说 |
[24:23] | It’s not going to help. | 没有用的 |
[24:24] | It’s all about vegetables these days. | 现在一切都只与蔬菜有关 |
[24:26] | What food holds the most sway over Congress? | 哪种食物在国会的影响力最大 |
[24:29] | What food receives $3.5 billion a year in food subsidies? | 哪种食物每年享受三十五亿元的补贴 |
[24:34] | – Corn? – That’s right. | -玉米吗 -没错 |
[24:35] | Corn has always been classified as a vegetable, | 玉米一直都是被归入蔬菜类的 |
[24:39] | but it’s just as much a grain. | 但它明明是种谷物 |
[24:43] | How are you, Gina? | 吉娜 你还好吗 |
[24:45] | I’m good, ma’am. | 很好 女士 |
[24:48] | Are you in touch with your parents? | 你和你的父母联系过了吗 |
[24:51] | I am. | 是的 |
[24:52] | Are they coming? | 他们要来吗 |
[24:54] | No. | 不 |
[24:59] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 还有什么我能为你做的吗 |
[25:00] | Anything at all? | 任何事 |
[25:05] | No. | 没有 |
[25:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:12] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[25:15] | Staff Sergeant Nora Swan, | 诺拉·斯旺中士 |
[25:16] | Aircraft Structural Maintenance. | 飞机结构维修部 |
[25:18] | And the accused was your bunkmate at Addis Air Force Base? | 被告人是你在亚迪斯空军基地的室友吗 |
[25:20] | – Yes, sir. – And what did you observe | -是的 长官 -你有观察到 |
[25:21] | your bunkmate doing on the morning in question? | 你室友当天早上的行为有异吗 |
[25:24] | Ingesting Adriphan. | 服用了艾迪凡 |
[25:26] | This is a prescription stimulant | 是一种处方兴奋剂 |
[25:27] | used to combat shift-work sleep disorder? | 用来消除轮班工作引起的睡眠紊乱吗 |
[25:30] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:30] | – It keeps you awake? – Yes, sir. | -它使你保持清醒吗 -是的 长官 |
[25:32] | But it can also overstimulate, cause someone to overreact… | 但它也能使人过度兴奋 做出过激… |
[25:35] | Objection. Beyond the expertise. | 反对 超出专业范畴 |
[25:37] | I’ll rephrase. | 我重问 |
[25:39] | Have you ever been warned about the side effects of Adriphan? | 你向她警告过艾迪凡的副作用吗 |
[25:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:43] | It can make you jumpy. | 它会使人激动 |
[25:45] | React too quickly to stimuli. | 刺激后过快做出反应 |
[25:46] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 中士 |
[25:50] | Sergeant, where did Staff Sergeant Elkins get these pills? | 中士 艾金斯中士从哪里得到这些药的呢 |
[25:56] | They were… Mine. | 它们是…我的 |
[25:58] | So you have a prescription for them? | 那你有药的处方吗 |
[26:01] | – No. – But you were taking them– | – 没有 -但你仍在服用 |
[26:02] | these pills that tend to overstimulate? | 这些会让人过度激动的药吗 |
[26:04] | – I was. – Why? | -是的 -为什么呢 |
[26:07] | We’re in double-shifts on some days on maintenance. | 在机械保养我们有时一天要上两班 |
[26:10] | You know, it’s-it’s the only way to stay awake. | 这是唯一保持清醒的方法 |
[26:12] | And you were fine with the risk of being overstimulated? | 你宁愿冒过度兴奋的危险吗 |
[26:15] | – Objection. – I’ll rephrase. | -反对 -我重问 |
[26:17] | You testified that you did not | 你作证说你没有 |
[26:18] | have a prescription for these pills, | 这些药物的处方 |
[26:20] | so where did you get them? | 那你是从哪里得到它们的呢 |
[26:22] | Where? | 你是问哪里吗 |
[26:23] | Yes, if you didn’t get them from a medical specialist, | 对 如果你不是从医师那里取得 |
[26:25] | you must have gotten them from somewhere. | 你肯定是从别处拿到的 |
[26:28] | I… | 我… |
[26:30] | I-I’d rather not say. | 我希望不回答 |
[26:31] | Yes, and I’d rather not ask. | 我也希望不用问 |
[26:33] | From someone in the unit, ma’am. | 女士 是从部队中的人手里拿的 |
[26:35] | – Do other people in the unit take these pills? – Yes. | -部队里还有其他人服药吗 -是的 |
[26:37] | In fact, isn’t it an open secret that Adriphan | 事实上 是不是所有人都在服用艾迪凡 |
[26:39] | is taken by almost everyone, from fighter pilots to…? | 已经是公开的秘密了 从飞行员到… |
[26:42] | Objection, Your Honor. Calls for speculation. | 法官大人 反对 不可任意猜测 |
[26:44] | Actually, I don’t think it calls for much speculation at all. | 事实上 我不认为这是任意猜测 |
[26:46] | Mrs. Florrick! | 福瑞克夫人 |
[26:47] | My apologies, Your Honor. | 法官大人 抱歉 |
[26:49] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[26:59] | My parents always wanted me to take the corporate path. | 我父母一直想让我做企业律师 |
[27:02] | But you were the rebel? | 但你很叛逆吗 |
[27:04] | I tried being a defense attorney, but… | 我试过做辩护律师 但是… |
[27:08] | I realized I didn’t like guilty people. | 我发现我不喜欢有罪之人 |
[27:13] | Not that you do. | 我并不是说你喜欢 |
[27:14] | Oh, no, I do. I love them. | 不 我是喜欢 我爱他们 |
[27:15] | That’s why I work here. | 这就是我在这里工作的原因 |
[27:18] | This isn’t going to go well, is it? | 看来进展不会顺利 对吧 |
[27:19] | Nope. | 没错 |
[27:20] | This is where I sat when I was waiting to be fired. | 当我等着被炒的时候就是坐在这里 |
[27:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:29] | Do you have children, Diane? | 戴安 你有孩子吗 |
[27:31] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[27:33] | Well, i found the best way to raise mine | 我发现养育我的孩子最好的方法 |
[27:35] | was to tell them exactly what is expected of them, | 就是告诉他们我对他们的期望 |
[27:39] | how they misbehaved, and what they have to do | 他们哪里行为不当 还有如何 |
[27:41] | to get back in my good graces. | 重新博得我的欢心 |
[27:43] | I didn’t even know you had graces, | 我都不知道你还有欢心呢 |
[27:45] | and suddenly I seem to be out of them. | 突然间我好像失去了你的欢心啊 |
[27:48] | No. I’m speaking of your partner. | 不 我是在说你的合伙人 |
[27:50] | Ah, Will. Well, actually, he’s in court right now. | 威尔 事实上 他现在正在法庭上 |
[27:53] | But why don’t I tell him you dropped by? | 要不我之后告诉他你来找过他 |
[27:56] | Diane, I am leading an investigation into judicial bribery. | 戴安 我在负责一宗司法贿赂案的调查 |
[28:00] | There are three judges on the bench | 有三位现任法官 |
[28:01] | who are receiving payments in trade for their decisions. | 用判决换取报酬 |
[28:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:06] | Who? | 是谁 |
[28:08] | We believe the nexus of that bribery scheme is Will Gardner. | 我们认为这次贿赂案的联系人是威尔·加德纳 |
[28:14] | It’s always nice to know how my tax dollars are being spent. | 能知道我们交的税如何花掉的真是欣慰 |
[28:17] | Mr. Gardner has a Wednesday night pick-up game | 加德纳先生在周三晚上有篮球比赛 |
[28:19] | involving lawyers and judges. | 有律师和法官参加 |
[28:21] | At these games, he’s introduced judges to bookies | 在比赛上 他把法官介绍给收注人 |
[28:24] | for the purposes of illegal betting. | 以作不合法的赌博 |
[28:26] | The judges quickly get sucked into bigger bets, | 很快法官下得注越来越大 |
[28:29] | at which time the bookies forgive the debt | 在某个时刻收注人就把赌注一笔勾销 |
[28:33] | in trade for friendly sentences. | 以交换有利判决 |
[28:34] | One thing I’ve noticed about prosecutors, Ms. Scott-Carr: | 斯科特-卡尔女士 我注意到公诉人的一个问题 |
[28:36] | they tend to treat accusations as facts. | 他们最习惯把指控当做事实 |
[28:39] | We know your hands are clean, Diane. | 戴安 我们知道你没有参与此事 |
[28:43] | How do we know that? | 你们怎么能确信呢 |
[28:46] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[28:48] | We don’t know your hands are clean. | 我们不知道你是否有牵涉其中 |
[28:50] | You can demonstrate your hands are clean by talking with us. | 你可以和我们合作以示清白 |
[28:57] | Well, look at this, my two favorite people. | 真巧啊 我最喜欢的两个人 |
[29:00] | – Cary. – Kalinda. | -凯里 -凯琳达 |
[29:02] | Did you get home all right? | 你回家还好吧 |
[29:03] | I did. Thank you. Whew, hangover. | 还好 谢谢 宿醉 |
[29:06] | Nice jacket. | 夹克挺好看 |
[29:07] | Thanks. I think it’s the same label. | 谢谢 跟你那件是同个牌子 |
[29:12] | – Thank you for the time. – No problem. | -打扰了 -不客气 |
[29:25] | – Where’s Will? – He’s parking. | -威尔在哪儿 -他在停车 |
[29:33] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[29:41] | You’re being investigated. | 你被调查了 |
[29:43] | I know. It’s winding down. | 我知道 风头已经过去了 |
[29:44] | It’s not winding down. | 风头没有过去 |
[29:46] | Peter Florrick just assigned Wendy Scott-Carr | 彼得·福瑞克刚指派温迪·斯科特-卡尔 |
[29:48] | as a special prosecutor. | 为特别检察官 |
[29:50] | – How do you know? – She was just in my office, | -你怎么知道 -她刚来过我办公室 |
[29:52] | trying to turn me against you. | 想挑拨离间 |
[29:55] | It’s about Lemond Bishop. They’re trying to use me… | 要查的是莱蒙德·毕夏普 他们是想利用我 |
[29:58] | – No, it’s not. -We need to get out of the Lemond Bishop business… | -不是这样 -我们得退出毕夏普的生意 |
[30:00] | Will, it’s not. They’re coming after you. | 威尔 不是这样 他们是冲你来的 |
[30:02] | They say that just to scare you. | 他们这么说是想吓你 |
[30:03] | They say that because they have something. | 他们这么说是因为手上有把柄 |
[30:05] | Judicial bribery. | 司法腐败 |
[30:09] | What? | 什么 |
[30:11] | Your Wednesday night basketball games. | 你每周三晚上的篮球活动 |
[30:14] | She thinks you’re introducing judges to bookies. | 她认为你把法官介绍给赌博庄家 |
[30:17] | What? | 什么 |
[30:17] | The judges bet on games, they can’t pay; | 那些法官赌了球 付不起钱 |
[30:20] | the bookies relieve the debt in trade for a lesser sentence. | 庄家就减免了债务 用以换取轻判 |
[30:23] | I don’t want you to say anything to me… | 你不用向我解释什么 |
[30:28] | but I want you to take care of this. | 但我希望你处理好这件事 |
[30:30] | I will not let this firm go under | 我不会让这间律所 |
[30:32] | because of some S.A. fishing expedition… | 因为州检察官的蓄意盘查而垮掉 |
[30:34] | – Diane, it’s not true… – Of course it’s not true. | -戴安 那不是真的 -那当然不是真的 |
[30:36] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[30:39] | Make it go away. | 把这事解决掉 |
[30:45] | Stop it. | 结束吧 |
[30:47] | – Stop…? – Alicia. | -结束什么 -艾丽西娅 |
[30:52] | Peter Florrick is coming after you because you are sleeping with his wife. | 彼得·福瑞克找你麻烦是因为你跟他老婆有染 |
[30:56] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[30:58] | It’s wrong. | 这是错误的 |
[31:00] | You are her boss. He is the state’s attorney. | 你是她的老板 他是州检察官 |
[31:04] | Even if it weren’t wrong, it’s not smart. | 即便这算不上错 那也是不明智的 |
[31:11] | Stop sleeping with his wife. | 别再跟他老婆有染了 |
[31:14] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我意思吗 |
[31:29] | You, gentlemen, are a grain, you are not a vegetable. | 先生们 你们是谷类 你们不是蔬菜类 |
[31:34] | In fact, other vegetables gain more | 实际上 其他蔬菜跟你们搭上关系 |
[31:35] | by being associated with you than you with them. | 所得的好处多过你从他们身上得到的 |
[31:38] | That is why you were left with MyPlate. | 这就是你们被营养餐盘所忽略的原因 |
[31:42] | Where is corn? | 玉米在哪儿 |
[31:43] | It is subsumed in “Vegetables.” | 被算作蔬菜了 |
[31:46] | But we aim to change all that. | 但我们旨在改变这一切 |
[31:49] | With this. | 用这个 |
[31:51] | A full-body food chart. | 一个全身型食物结构图 |
[31:52] | With sections for fruits, dairy, breads. | 分为水果 乳制品 面包等部分 |
[31:55] | And here… Corn is at the heart. | 在这里 玉米的位置在心脏 |
[31:59] | A place of prominence. | 一个至关重要的地方 |
[32:00] | To reflect its importance in the American diet. | 反映了它在国人饮食中的重要性 |
[32:03] | It is to all our benefit to rethink the current food chart. | 重新考虑目前的食物结构图对我们大家都有益 |
[32:07] | And we need your help to encourage Congress to… | 我们需要你们的帮助来促使国会 |
[32:12] | Chin up. | 打起精神 |
[32:17] | Eli. Hi, how are you? | 伊莱 你好吗 |
[32:19] | I’m good. So you’re here…? | 我很好 你来这里是 |
[32:21] | Oh, just to chat with a few friends. | 来跟几个朋友随便聊聊 |
[32:23] | – Really? How nice. – Arthur, hi. | -是吗 真好 -亚瑟 你好 |
[32:24] | So you’re trying to pull corn on board? | 你打算把玉米拉上船吗 |
[32:26] | – On board? – With you. | -什么拉上船 -站在你那边 |
[32:28] | Well, it’s produce, isn’t it? | 它也是农作物 对不 |
[32:30] | – I thought we had a deal. – Really? | -还以为我们已经谈妥了 -是吗 |
[32:32] | Cheese and fruit? | 芝士加水果吗 |
[32:33] | That was our agreement. | 我们是这么说好的 |
[32:36] | When you’re dead, Eli, you know what the polite thing is to do? | 你死的时候 伊莱 知道什么是礼貌吗 |
[32:41] | Get a shovel. | 自己去挖坟墓 |
[33:04] | We think you should take Ventura. | 我们认为应该由你来盘问文图拉 |
[33:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:07] | The sexism angle will come better from you. | 性别歧视的角度由你来谈好些 |
[33:09] | We’re worried it’ll seem | 我们担心如果我们来逼问他 |
[33:10] | like outsiders meddling if we go tough on him. | 会显得好像外人多管闲事 |
[33:13] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[33:15] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[33:18] | Uh, thank you for returning, Lieutenant Ventura. | 谢谢你回来 文图拉中尉 |
[33:20] | Um, you have testified that, uh, | 你曾在证词中说 |
[33:23] | there was no delay in the stand-down transmission | 在攻击环节中终止信息的传送 |
[33:26] | from the kill chain and that, therefore, | 未有延迟 因此 |
[33:28] | uh, Staff Sergeant Elkins overreacted. | 是艾金斯中士反应过度 |
[33:30] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[33:32] | Good. Okay. | 好 好 |
[33:33] | So, uh… | 那 |
[33:36] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[33:39] | Uh, so, um… | 那 |
[33:40] | have there been transmission delays in the past? Have there been? | 以前是否有过传送延迟 有过吗 |
[33:44] | Yes, but there wasn’t one here. | 有过 但这次不是 |
[33:45] | Sergeant Elkins ignored the order. | 艾金斯中士无视命令 |
[33:49] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[33:49] | And is that why you started an online petition in the spring | 因此你在春天的时候发起网上投票 |
[33:52] | opposing the integration of females into the submarine force? | 反对将女性纳入潜艇部队? |
[33:55] | Because females can’t take orders? | 因为女性不听指挥吗 |
[33:56] | Objection, Your Honor. Relevance. | 反对 法官阁下 此问与本案无关 |
[33:58] | I… Sustained. | 我 反对有效 |
[34:02] | Lieutenant Ventura, | 文图拉中尉 |
[34:03] | have you worked with other female airmen in the UAV complex? | 你在无人机综合项目中是否与其他女性共事过 |
[34:06] | Yes, definitely. | 是的 肯定有 |
[34:06] | And you have no issues working with female NCOs? | 你跟女性军士共事没有问题吗 |
[34:10] | No, of course not. Why? | 当然没有 怎么了 |
[34:13] | Because I’m asking you a question. | 因为我要问你个问题 |
[34:16] | Lieutenant Ventura, | 文图拉中尉 |
[34:16] | who is Staff Sergeant Montoya? | 蒙托亚中士是谁 |
[34:20] | Sergeant Montoya worked as a sensor operator | 蒙托亚中士去年在 |
[34:22] | in the UAV last year. She has since been removed. | 无人机行动中任传感器操作员 后来调走了 |
[34:25] | And she was removed because you complained about her? | 她是因为被你投诉而调走的吗 |
[34:26] | No, sir. She was being disruptive during our shifts. | 不是 长官 是她在我们值班的时候捣乱 |
[34:28] | So you had her replaced? | 所以你就把她换了吗 |
[34:29] | No, i told my commanding officer, and he replaced her. | 不是 我报告了我的指挥官 他把她换了 |
[34:31] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[34:33] | And how many other NCOs have you worked beside without incident? | 除此之外你还与多少位军士顺利共事过 |
[34:36] | Dozens. This was my first incident. | 几十个 这是我的第一次出状况 |
[34:39] | A female? | 跟女性吗 |
[34:40] | Yes, but that’s incidental. | 是的 但这是偶然的 |
[34:42] | So it’s incidental that out of the dozens | 那在你多年来共事过的几十个军士中 |
[34:44] | of NCOs you’ve worked with over the years, | 你仅仅投诉过两位女性 |
[34:45] | – you’ve had complaints only about two females? – Yes, sir. | -也是偶然吗 -是的 长官 |
[34:48] | Who works with you now? | 现在谁跟你一起工作 |
[34:50] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白你问的什么 |
[34:51] | Now that you’ve had Staff Sergeant Elkins replaced… | 现在是谁取代了艾金斯中士 |
[34:53] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 |
[34:57] | Now that you’re working with someone other than Staff Sergeant Elkins, | 你现在不用跟艾金斯中士一起工作 |
[35:00] | are there any complaints? | 你投诉过吗 |
[35:01] | No. I work well with people. | 没有 我跟大家相处得很好 |
[35:02] | Is Staff Sergeant Elkins’ replacement a male or a female? | 取代艾金斯中士的人是男是女 |
[35:09] | A male. | 男性 |
[35:11] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[35:13] | Thank you for your honesty. | 谢谢你的坦诚 |
[35:19] | Hello, Jackie. | 你好 杰姬 |
[35:20] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[35:21] | I-I was, uh… | 我 |
[35:23] | My key seems to be sticking. | 我的钥匙好像卡住了 |
[35:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:28] | You changed the locks? | 你换了锁 |
[35:29] | I did. | 是的 |
[35:31] | Would you like to explain why? | 能解释下为什么吗 |
[35:32] | Sure. I don’t want you in here anymore. | 当然 不想再让你进来 |
[35:37] | You don’t want me picking up Zach and Grace? | 不需要我再接扎克和格蕾丝了吗 |
[35:39] | I don’t. | 不需要 |
[35:40] | But I can’t control what Peter needs from you. | 彼得需要你做什么我管不着 |
[35:42] | What you need from me, too, Alicia. | 你也需要我 艾丽西娅 |
[35:43] | But I can control my home. | 但我有权管我的家 |
[35:45] | I don’t want you in here, Jackie. | 我不希望你在这里 杰姬 |
[35:47] | I don’t want you going through my things. | 不想你动我的东西 |
[35:49] | I don’t want you in my computer. | 动我的电脑 |
[35:53] | You’re hurting your children. | 你在伤害你的孩子 |
[35:54] | I might be, but that’s between me and them, | 或许吧 那是我和他们之间的事 |
[35:58] | and I would never take your word for it. | 我不会再听你的建议了 |
[36:01] | They’re not safe with you. | 他们跟着你不安全 |
[36:05] | Go ahead, Jackie– reach into that bag of tricks. | 来吧 杰姬 尽管放马过来 |
[36:08] | What do you have that could hurt me? | 你还有什么是能伤害我的 |
[36:11] | Zach is dating Eli Gold’s daughter. | 扎克和伊莱·戈德的女儿约会 |
[36:13] | Oh, my gosh. That’s terrible. | 我的天哪 真可怕 |
[36:14] | They were in your bedroom. | 在你的卧室里 |
[36:18] | Should I get a chair for this? | 我用不用搬把椅子 |
[36:19] | Grace goes into her bedroom with her tutor and locks the door. | 格蕾丝和她的家庭教师在屋里还反锁门 |
[36:22] | Well, it would help if you got your facts straight, Jackie. | 你得弄清事实再说话 杰姬 |
[36:25] | There is no lock on Grace’s door. | 格蕾丝的门上没有锁 |
[36:26] | She pushes the chair against it. | 她拿椅子顶着门 |
[36:28] | Look at me, Jackie. | 看我 杰姬 |
[36:30] | Look at my face. | 看我的表情 |
[36:34] | You no longer have the power to wound. | 你不再有杀伤力了 |
[36:39] | They’re your children. | 他们是你的孩子 |
[36:41] | You need to be their mother. | 你要做他们的母亲 |
[36:42] | Good night, Jackie. | 晚安 杰姬 |
[36:59] | Zach? | 扎克 |
[37:00] | Hey, Mom. What’s up? | 妈妈 什么事 |
[37:02] | Jackie drives you over to Dad’s now? | 现在杰姬送你去爸爸那里吗 |
[37:05] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[37:06] | Get your coat. Let’s buy you a car. | 穿衣服 给你买车去 |
[37:18] | No, I understand. I’ll just keep in touch. | 不 我明白 保持联系 |
[37:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:23] | That didn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[37:24] | We’re out of the cheese business. | 奶酪生意黄了 |
[37:26] | The dairy people want a change of direction. | 乳品协会的人想改变方向 |
[37:28] | They’re going with Stacie Hall. | 他们要史黛西·豪尔 |
[37:30] | I explained she made no sense since she represents fruit, too. | 我说她也代理水果行业 这么做没有意义 |
[37:33] | But they thought a nonsensical plan made more sense than I did. | 可他们认为一个无意义的计划比我的强 |
[37:37] | I need something to drink. | 我要喝点什么 |
[37:39] | Well, don’t get morose. | 不要郁闷 |
[37:41] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[37:41] | It deserves a little wallowing, don’t you think? | 沉浸一下总可以吧 你说呢 |
[37:43] | Four or five million a year between us. | 我们之间一年四五百万 |
[37:45] | Nora, why don’t I have Scotch?! | 诺拉 为什么没有威士忌 |
[37:47] | Win them back. | 争取回来 |
[37:49] | Oh, yes, you’re right. | 是 你是对的 |
[37:50] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[37:51] | Do men really have that much success in their life | 男人们一生真的有那么多成功 |
[37:53] | that the first setback that comes along, | 第一次出现小挫折 |
[37:54] | they get all weepy? | 就眼泪汪汪了吗 |
[37:56] | I’m not weepy. | 我没有眼泪汪汪 |
[37:58] | I’m… | 我… |
[38:02] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[38:04] | It’s hard doing this. | 做这个很艰难 |
[38:06] | I don’t sleep at night. | 夜不能寐 |
[38:07] | I stare at the clock, I think about nothing else. | 盯着闹钟 别的都不想 |
[38:09] | And it’s not productive time. | 那又不是工作时间 |
[38:10] | It’s stare-at-the-clock time. | 是盯着闹钟的时间 |
[38:15] | You can always give up. | 要放弃总是有机会的 |
[38:17] | Can I just have a minute to feel bad for myself? | 我能自己难受一会儿吗 |
[38:19] | Yes, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[38:22] | I don’t like losing. | 我不喜欢输 |
[38:26] | I’m always looking for when things start to turn south. | 我一直在留心什么时候事情会变糟 |
[38:31] | What if it’s now? | 现在又如何 |
[38:37] | Eli, we’re gonna wallow for a few hours now. | 伊莱 我们现在要放纵几小时 |
[38:43] | We’ll drink. | 一起喝点酒 |
[38:46] | I’ll put you in a cab. | 我送你上出租车 |
[38:47] | You will sleep it off. | 你睡一觉 |
[38:49] | You won’t feel good in the morning. | 明早会感觉不好 |
[38:51] | You will come in late, but you will come in. | 你会迟到 但你还是会来 |
[38:54] | We’ll sit, we’ll talk. | 我们坐下来 再谈 |
[38:57] | You’ve been lording it over us up until now. | 一直以来到现在你都摆架子 |
[39:00] | I have not. | 我没有 |
[39:00] | Yes, you have. Don’t argue. | 是的 你有 别争辩 |
[39:03] | You are brilliant, but you’re not God’s gift. | 你很有才 但还不是惊世奇才 |
[39:07] | We’ll sit and talk. | 坐下来聊聊 |
[39:08] | We’ll hatch a plan. | 策划一个计划 |
[39:11] | And Stacie Hall is going to rue the day. | 到那天史黛西·豪尔就后悔去吧 |
[39:14] | And that’s a fact. | 事情就是这样 |
[39:17] | But for the moment… | 不过现在… |
[39:23] | Members of the panel, have you reached a verdict? | 全体陪审员 你们有裁决了吗 |
[39:28] | Staff Sergeant Regina Elkins, please stand. | 瑞吉娜·艾金斯中士 请起立 |
[39:38] | “In the matter of The United States v. | “就美利坚合众国诉” |
[39:39] | “Staff Sergeant Regina E. Elkins, | “瑞吉娜·E·艾金斯中士一案” |
[39:42] | “On the charge of murder under Section 118 of the Uniform Code | “根据军事审判统一法典” |
[39:45] | “Of Military Justice, count one, | “第118条谋杀罪 一” |
[39:47] | “We the panel find the accused guilty. | “陪审团认为被告有罪” |
[39:51] | “On the charge of murder under Section 118 | “根据军事审判统一法第118条” |
[39:53] | “Of the Uniform Code, count two, | “谋杀罪 二” |
[39:56] | “We the panel find the accused guilty. | “陪审团认为被告有罪” |
[40:00] | “On the charge of murder under Section 118 of the Uniform Code, | “根据统一法第118条谋杀罪” |
[40:03] | “Count three, we the panel find the accused guilty. | “三 陪审团认为被告有罪” |
[40:07] | “On the charge of murder under Section 118 | “根据统一法第118条” |
[40:09] | “Of the Uniform Code, count four, | “谋杀罪 四” |
[40:12] | we the panel find the accused guilty.” | “陪审团认为被告有罪” |
[40:23] | You thought it was unjust? | 你认为不公平 |
[40:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:36] | She was scapegoated. | 她是替罪羊 |
[40:37] | She’s being sent to prison | 她坐牢 |
[40:38] | because she was used as a scapegoat | 就因为她是替罪羊 |
[40:40] | for an inaccurate drone program. | 因为错误的无人机程序 |
[40:42] | No. She was convicted because she did wrong. | 不 她被判有罪是因为她做错事 |
[40:45] | – She was a woman, that was her only… – Oh, please. | -她是女性 只因为… -拜托 |
[40:48] | Do you know what that defense says | 那样的辩护 |
[40:50] | about the thousands of women who serve honorably? | 对于上千名忠诚服役的女性 |
[40:52] | We don’t want that defense. | 是不需要的 |
[40:53] | This isn’t about want. This is about truth. | 不是想不想 而是是不是 |
[40:56] | And the truth is there are 12 people dead | 事实是因为艾金斯中士的行为 |
[41:00] | because of Sergeant Elkins’ actions. | 12个人丧生 |
[41:03] | She went to work incapacitated by drugs | 药物导致她丧失工作能力 |
[41:06] | and she killed 12 people. Six children. | 杀死了12个人 六个孩子 |
[41:10] | You didn’t ask one word about them. | 对于他们你只字不提 |
[41:14] | They are dead. | 他们死了 |
[41:15] | They burned to death. | 烧死的 |
[41:17] | Children like yours. | 像你的孩子那样的 |
[41:20] | Children like mine. | 像我的孩子那样的 |
[41:23] | Their mothers are mourning them right now. | 现在他们的母亲在哀悼 |
[41:27] | She may be pushing buttons, but they are dead. | 她或许只按了个钮 但他们死了 |
[41:29] | And they did nothing wrong. | 他们没做错事 |
[41:33] | This was a just verdict. | 这只是裁决 |
[41:34] | It was. | 是 |
[41:35] | And she will serve time for that. | 她会因此坐牢 |
[41:37] | The problem with the charge of scapegoating is | 替罪羊的说法问题在于 |
[41:39] | that it doesn’t acknowledge at a certain point | 这种说法没有意识到 |
[41:41] | you have to hold people accountable. | 程序靠不住 人应该是靠得住的 |
[41:44] | That is what’s happening here. | 这是目前的状况 |
[41:46] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[41:50] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
[41:53] | Good night, Mrs. Florrick. | 晚安 福瑞克女士 |