时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | May I? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[00:27] | Oh. Uh, no, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:29] | I’m, uh, saving them. | 这两个座位我占了 |
[00:34] | This isn’t a game, Mr. Stack. | 这不是游戏 斯塔克先生 |
[00:36] | I didn’t say it was. | 我没说是 |
[00:37] | You’re treating it like it is. | 你对待它如同儿戏 |
[00:39] | I’m treating it with all the respect it deserves. | 因为它只配让我如此对待 |
[00:41] | Mr. Stack? | 斯塔克先生? |
[00:42] | – Mr. Dylan Stack? – Yes. Present. | -迪伦·斯塔克先生? -我是 |
[00:44] | Hi, I’m Alicia Florrick. | 你好 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[00:46] | – We spoke on the phone. – Yes. Nice to meet you. | -我们通过电话 -是 很高兴认识你 |
[00:48] | This is a mistake, Mr. Stack. | 这是一个错误 斯塔克先生 |
[00:50] | You walk through that door, we can’t help you. | 只要你走进那道门 我们就帮不了你了 |
[00:52] | Well, what if I walk through that door? | 如果我走那道门呢 |
[00:57] | What was that about? | 刚刚那是在做什么 |
[00:59] | Posturing. | 摆姿态 |
[01:02] | Before we begin, Mr. Stack, | 在我们开始之前 |
[01:04] | I just want to warn you | 我想预先提醒你 |
[01:06] | that we are a full-service firm. | 我们是一家综合服务律所 |
[01:09] | We don’t really take walk-ins. | 一般不接受直接访客 |
[01:11] | Oh, well, I’m… I’m not technically a walk-in. | 我不算直接访客 |
[01:13] | I called you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[01:14] | Yes, ten minutes ago, saying you were walking in. | 是 十分钟之前 说你要直接来访 |
[01:16] | Sorry. I don’t like reservations. | 抱歉 我不喜欢预约 |
[01:20] | – I can pay. – For…? | -我可以付钱 -需要我们做什么 |
[01:22] | Keeping me out of jail. | 保证我不去坐牢 |
[01:24] | Are you in danger of going to jail? | 你面临牢狱之灾吗 |
[01:26] | Yes. The two men out there are federal agents from the Treasury. | 是 外面那两名男子是财政部的联邦干员 |
[01:30] | They’ve been following me for the last two days. | 他们跟了我两天了 |
[01:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:34] | I won’t reveal the name of my client. | 我不愿泄露我客户的姓名 |
[01:35] | – Okay. – Oh, no, I-I mean… | -没问题 -不是的 我的意思是 |
[01:37] | that’s why they’re following me. | 这是他们跟着我的原因 |
[01:43] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[01:46] | If you’re agents from the U.S. Treasury | 如果你们是国家财政部的干员 |
[01:48] | and I ask to see your badges, | 若我要求你们出示证章 |
[01:49] | you have to show me them, correct? | 你们必须给我看 对吧 |
[01:52] | May I see your badges, gentlemen? | 我可以看看你们的证章吗 先生们 |
[02:00] | Actually, could you hold them higher? | 能不能举高点 |
[02:04] | I practice digital information law in New York. | 我是纽约一名数字信息法律师 |
[02:07] | The U.S. Treasury wants to arrest one of my clients, | 国家财政部想逮捕我一位客户 |
[02:09] | a client who asked that I maintain his anonymity. | 这位客户要求我维持他的匿名状态 |
[02:14] | This is a subpoena to submit to questioning, | 这张传票要求我接受询问 |
[02:18] | or be imprisoned for 18 months. | 不然就要被监禁18个月 |
[02:20] | Why have you come to us? | 你为什么来找我们呢 |
[02:23] | To you, actually. | 是来找你 |
[02:25] | The rumor is you’ve had your own dealings with the Treasury. | 传说你自己和财政部打过交道 |
[02:29] | Dealings in which you came out the victor. | 你是胜出者 |
[02:31] | Well, I think that’s a bit of an exaggeration. | 这有点夸大其词了 |
[02:34] | And as I was saying, we do have a pretty stable client… | 我刚在说 我们有相当稳定的客户… |
[02:41] | I don’t like credit cards or checks. | 我不喜欢信用卡和支票 |
[02:44] | That’s a lot of money. | 这是很大一笔钱 |
[02:46] | It is. | 没错 |
[02:47] | – Is it counterfeit? – No, why? | -是假钞吗 -不是 怎么了 |
[02:49] | Well, the involvement of the U.S. Treasury | 牵涉到国家财政部 |
[02:51] | would suggest some reason for… concern. | 我们有理由…担心 |
[02:54] | No. They’re after my client for… something else. | 不是 他们追查我的客户是为了别的原因 |
[02:57] | And what is that? | 什么原因 |
[02:58] | He invented a new currency. | 他发明了一种新的货币 |
[03:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:04] | How did he do that? | 怎么发明的 |
[03:05] | He invented Bitcoin. | 他发明了比特币 |
[03:07] | It’s a… digital currency. | 这是一种数字货币 |
[03:09] | It’s traded and spent online. | 通过网络进行交换和花费 |
[03:12] | Yes. I’ve read about it. | 我读过到相关新闻 |
[03:13] | Well, according to the FBI, | 联邦调查局说 |
[03:15] | it is a violation of federal law for individuals | 个体创造私人货币或者货币系统 |
[03:18] | to create private coin or currency systems. | 是违反联邦法律的 |
[03:21] | I think the Treasury feels… threatened. | 我想财政部是感觉受到了威胁 |
[03:25] | Bitcoin? | 比特币? |
[03:26] | Yes. It’s an online currency. | 是 一种网上货币 |
[03:28] | But he’s not going to pay us in Bitcoin, is he? | 他不会付给咱们比特币吧 |
[03:30] | No, he’s got cash. Lots of it, in fact. | 不会 他有现金 非常多的现金 |
[03:32] | I don’t know, Diane. It’s the U.S. Government. | 我不知道 戴安 这可是美国政府 |
[03:34] | We swore off these Charge- of-the-Light-Brigade suits. | 咱们发过誓 不接以卵击石的案子 |
[03:36] | We swore off the ones based on idealism. | 只限于那些基于理想主义的 |
[03:39] | This one has cash. And I know how that sounds. | 这个案子有现金 我知道这听上去什么感觉 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:42] | But let’s not stick our necks out too far. | 但咱们别捅得太狠了 |
[03:44] | When we poke the bear? | “以卵击石”变成”捅马蜂窝”了? |
[03:46] | I’m tired. I mix metaphors when I’m tired. | 我累了 我一累就容易混用比喻 |
[03:49] | How’s it going? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[03:50] | Well, she sure is different. | 她无疑挺与众不同 |
[03:52] | You can always get Kurt Leventhal. | 你可以改找科特·莱文瑟 |
[03:54] | I have his number right here. | 我这里就有他的号码 |
[03:55] | No. I rolled the dice. | 不 我赌了这一把 |
[03:57] | Hey, what time are they… | 他们什么时候… |
[03:58] | – Oh. Here they are. Hello. – Here I go. | -他们来了 你们好 -人来了 |
[04:01] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默的 |
[04:02] | – This way. – You visit me in prison? | -这边走 -你会来探监吗 |
[04:04] | Every Friday. | 每周五必到 |
[04:09] | I’m putting on a good face. | 我装得镇静自若 |
[04:11] | I’m actually kind of terrified. | 其实我心里有点恐慌 |
[04:13] | That makes sense. | 也难怪 |
[04:15] | I thought you were gonna say something comforting, | 我以为你会安抚我几句 |
[04:17] | like, “Don’t be.” | 比如”不要恐慌”之类的 |
[04:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:20] | Well, I guess the truth is comforting, too. | 我想实话也有安抚作用 |
[04:22] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Stack. | 抱歉让你久等了 斯塔克先生 |
[04:25] | We have agreed to take your case. | 我们同意接你的案子 |
[04:26] | Oh. That’s great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[04:28] | But we can’t receive the cash. | 但我们不收现金 |
[04:30] | We need a cashier’s check. | 要现金支票 |
[04:32] | Yep. | 是 |
[04:34] | Only in America is greater abstraction more desirable. | 只有在美国 越抽象的东西 大家越喜欢 |
[04:38] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[04:39] | They found asbestos in my office. | 他们在我办公室发现了石棉(石棉可致病) |
[04:42] | This is fine, thank you. | 就在这儿挺好 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Mr. Gardner, this is a proffer session. | 加德纳先生 这只是一次免诉供述协商 |
[04:44] | 即刑事侦查的对象向检察官提供有关犯罪的信息 并得到不会遭到控诉的保证 | |
[04:47] | It’s completely… | 绝对不会… |
[04:48] | Would you like something to drink? | 你想要点喝的吗 |
[04:50] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[04:52] | It’s completely off the record. | 绝对不会公开 |
[04:54] | – If you give me… – How about you two? | -如果你能给我… -你俩要吗 |
[04:56] | – Oh, I’m fine. – No, thank you. | -不用 -不用 谢谢 |
[04:57] | Well, do you mind if I have something? | 介意我喝点东西吗 |
[04:59] | I didn’t have breakfast. | 我早饭没吃 |
[05:00] | Oh, and, um… we have blankets, | 我们有毯子 |
[05:03] | you know, if anybody’s cold. | 你们冷的话 可以用得上 |
[05:05] | Hi. | 喂 |
[05:06] | Just one morning shake, please. | 一份早晨奶昔就够了 |
[05:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:10] | Sorry. Go ahead. | 抱歉 继续说 |
[05:14] | If you supply us with truthful information | 如果你能就你所知范围 |
[05:16] | as to your knowledge about judicial criminal conduct, | 为我们提供有关司法犯罪行为的真实信息 |
[05:19] | we’ll close this investigation against you. | 我们将撤销对你的调查 |
[05:21] | No grand jury. | 你无需面对大陪审团 |
[05:23] | – Does that make sense? – It does. | -你明白我的意思吗 -明白 |
[05:26] | The… the name of your bookie was… | 你庄家的姓名是 |
[05:31] | …was Jonathan Meade, is that correct? | 乔纳森·米德 对吗 |
[05:32] | Jonathan Meade was the name of a friend of mine | 乔纳森·米德是我一个朋友的名字 |
[05:35] | who I invited to one of my wednesday night basketball games. | 我曾邀请他参加我每周三晚组织的篮球赛 |
[05:37] | But he acted as a bookie? | 但他是庄家的身份? |
[05:38] | He acted in a lot of capacities. | 他从事过很多职业 |
[05:41] | At one point, he was even an actor. | 有一段时间 他还当过演员 |
[05:43] | Really? In what? | 真的呀 演过什么 |
[05:45] | I… I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[05:46] | but I think it was a low-budget movie. | 但我记得好像是个小成本电影 |
[05:48] | – A horror movie? – And you witnessed | -恐怖片? -你目击 |
[05:50] | several judges placing bets with Jonathan Meade? | 几位法官找乔纳森·米德下赌注? |
[05:52] | – Could you be more specific? – Regarding? | -你可以说得更具体点吗 -哪方面 |
[05:54] | – Which three judges? – Excuse me, Ms. Tascioni, | -哪三位法官 -抱歉 塔肖尼女士 |
[05:56] | this is Mr. Gardner’s proffer, not ours. | 该是加德纳先生供述 不是我们 |
[05:58] | Oh, yes, I know, but | 是 我知道 |
[05:59] | Mr. Gardner needs to know what you’re after | 但加德纳先生必须知道你们的调查目标 |
[06:01] | in order to help you. | 才能帮得上忙 |
[06:03] | There were a lot of judges at this basketball game over the years, | 几年来 有很多法官参加过这个篮球赛 |
[06:06] | and how many of them talked to your actor friend? | 其中多少人和你的演员朋友交谈过? |
[06:08] | – Quite a few. – You see? | -好几位 -你看吧 |
[06:10] | How can we help you if you won’t give us any direction on how to help you? | 你们不指明方向 我们怎么帮助你们 |
[06:20] | Judge Winter, Judge Dunaway, and Judge Parks. | 温特法官 达纳韦法官 帕克斯法官 |
[06:24] | Okay, now it’s your turn, Mr. Gardner. | 轮到你了 加德纳先生 |
[06:26] | Did you see Mr. Meade placing any bets | 你是否见到米德先生下赌注 |
[06:28] | or otherwise conferring with these three judges? | 或与这三位法官进行商讨 |
[06:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:37] | I wish I could remember. | 我真希望我能记起来 |
[06:42] | That was a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[06:43] | – She played you. – Yes, thank you, Cary. | -你被她耍了 -没错 多谢提醒 凯里 |
[06:46] | This investigator that you’re cultivating at Lockhart/Gardner? | 你拉拢的那个洛&加律所的调查员 |
[06:49] | – Kalinda? – Mm-hmm. | -凯琳达? -嗯 |
[06:51] | It’s time to stop cultivating, and start planting. | 是时候派上用场了 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:55] | We need to have a conversation about vulnerabilities. | 我们得谈谈你有什么把柄了 |
[06:58] | Here’s the difficulty: | 有一个难题 |
[06:59] | I don’t know where I’m vulnerable. | 我不知道我会在哪儿被人抓到把柄 |
[07:01] | Well, I’d start looking, | 你最好开始找 |
[07:03] | because… oh, look, there’s my earring! | 因为… 看 我那只耳环在那儿 |
[07:07] | Dollar bills can be lost, stolen, burned. | 美元纸币可能会丢失 遭窃 烧毁 |
[07:11] | Bitcoin is here forever, on the Internet. | 比特币永远都在网上 |
[07:14] | While dollar bills are traded through a bank, | 美元经由银行交换 |
[07:16] | Bitcoin is traded peer-to-peer. Yay! | 比特币以点对点方式交换 |
[07:18] | See, Mom? Pretty colors. | 妈 看到没 颜色挺漂亮的 |
[07:20] | Fun, right? | 有意思吧 |
[07:21] | Thanks, Zach. | 谢了 扎克 |
[07:23] | So… | 这么说来 |
[07:24] | you don’t buy Bitcoin. | 我们不能购买比特币 |
[07:26] | No, you can. | 可以买 |
[07:27] | There are currency traders online. | 线上有货币兑换员 |
[07:28] | Yeah, one Bitcoin’s worth three dollars. | 是 一个比特币值3美元 |
[07:30] | It used to be $33. People were hoarding. | 曾经飙到33美元 当时大家都在囤积 |
[07:33] | But that’s not how it gets into circulation. You mine it. | 但它不是这样进入流通的 你得”挖矿” |
[07:36] | Like gold. The guy who invented it created this program | 像金子一样 发明比特币的人写了个程序 |
[07:38] | that releases blocks of Bitcoin over time. | 定时发行”比特矿” |
[07:41] | See? | 看到没 |
[07:42] | That means running software on your computer | 也就是说 你在自己电脑上运行软件 |
[07:44] | that works to solve complicated mathematical problems. | 来解决复杂的数学难题 |
[07:47] | You receive a Bitcoin when your computer succeeds. | 电脑成功解题 你就能得到一个比特币 |
[07:49] | The more computer power you have, | 你用于挖矿的电脑越多 |
[07:51] | the more mining you can do. | 你挖得越多 |
[07:53] | Once you have Bitcoins… | 一旦你拥有比特币… |
[07:53] | So you’re representing the inventor, Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克太太 你在代理比特币发明人吧 |
[07:56] | – That’s really cool. – Just his lawyer, Nisa. | -真酷 -妮莎 我只代理他的律师 |
[07:58] | Bit less cool. | 没那么酷 |
[07:58] | It’s like this big mystery. | 他是个巨大的谜团 |
[08:00] | The guy who invented Bitcoin. | 发明比特币的人 |
[08:01] | Nobody knows who he is. | 没人知道他是谁 |
[08:03] | He’s supposed to be this genius cryptographer, | 有人认为他是天才密码专家 |
[08:05] | because no one’s been able to break the Bitcoin code yet. | 因为目前还没人能破解”比特币”代码 |
[08:07] | Yeah, my father thinks he’s a Japanese programmer. | 没错 我爸觉得他是日籍程序员 |
[08:09] | – I heard Irish. – Okay. Well. | -我听说是爱尔兰籍 -好吧 |
[08:10] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢你们帮忙 |
[08:13] | This stuff makes me feel so… dated. | 这玩意让我觉得自己落伍 超久了 |
[08:18] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:21] | Love you, too. | 我也是 |
[08:25] | Good morning, Your Honor. | 早上好 法官阁下 |
[08:26] | Good morning, Mr. Higgs. | 早上好 希格斯先生 |
[08:27] | You’re representing the U.S. Treasury today, correct? | 你是代表美国财政部 对吗 |
[08:29] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[08:30] | Good. ‘Cause I have some complaints about | 很好 因为我对苏珊·B·安东尼那版的 |
[08:32] | my Susan B. Anthony silver dollars. | 一元硬币有些意见 |
[08:38] | That- that was before my time. | 这是我任职前的事 |
[08:39] | No, seriously. What were they thinking? | 不 说真的 他们当时在想什么 |
[08:41] | They feel like quarters. | 它们就像25分的硬币 |
[08:42] | Well, again, I wasn’t here, | 再说一次 我当时还未任职 |
[08:43] | but I can ask around. | 但我可以为你询问下 |
[08:44] | Oh, please. Please do. | 那拜托 请务必这么做 |
[08:46] | Ah. Mrs. Florrick. Hello. | 福瑞克夫人 你好 |
[08:47] | Good morning, Your Honor. | 早上好 法官阁下 |
[08:48] | So, uh… money– that’s why we’re here today? | 所以 钱就是我们今天聚于此的原因吧 |
[08:51] | Oh, yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[08:52] | Mrs. Florrick’s client | 福瑞克夫人的当事人 |
[08:53] | represents a criminal, Mr. Bitcoin. | 代理了一名罪犯 名为”比特币先生” |
[08:55] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:57] | Mr. Bitcoin? | 比特币先生? |
[08:57] | Yes. That’s what we’ve come to designate | 是的 我们以此来称呼这位 |
[09:00] | the mysterious creator of this new Internet currency. | 创造了新互联网货币的神秘人士 |
[09:05] | Do you guys at Treasury get a lot of dates? | 你们财政部是否有很多事要做 |
[09:09] | Yes, we do. Um… thank you for asking. | 是的 谢谢关心 |
[09:11] | And why is this so important? | 那为何这事如此重要 |
[09:12] | We believe this unregulated currency is being used | 我们认为 这种法律之外的货币 |
[09:15] | in a digital black market, | 正在网络黑市流通 |
[09:16] | guaranteeing anonymity to money launderers, drug dealers, | 它确保了洗钱者 毒贩 |
[09:20] | and child pornographers. And Mr. Bitcoin | 以及儿童色情作品作者的匿名性 而比特币先生 |
[09:23] | is attempting to guarantee his own anonymity | 试图用律师-委托人保密特权的障眼法 |
[09:25] | through the smokescreen of attorney-client privilege. | 来确保自己的匿名性 |
[09:28] | I don’t think I would call attorney-client privilege | 我认为不该将律师-委托人保密特权 |
[09:30] | a smokescreen, Your Honor. | 称为障眼法 法官阁下 |
[09:31] | This privilege protects communications between | 这项特权保护的是律师与委托人 |
[09:33] | a lawyer and his client, | 之间的对话 |
[09:34] | not the client’s identity. | 而不是委托人的身份 |
[09:36] | Unless his identity is the subject | 但如果身份是他们对话的主题 |
[09:37] | of these communications. | 则另当别论 |
[09:38] | With one exception. | 但有一种例外情况 |
[09:39] | The “crime fraud exception,” which requires that | “欺诈犯罪特例”条款要求 |
[09:42] | Mr. Stack reveal Mr. Bitcoin | 如果比特币先生正在犯罪 |
[09:44] | if he’s in the process of committing a crime. | 则斯塔克先生应披露之 |
[09:45] | Which has not been established. | 现在还没有证明他在犯罪 |
[09:49] | You know, folks, | 各位 |
[09:50] | I always wait in court patiently | 我总是耐心地坐在庭上 |
[09:52] | for these little conundrums. | 面对这些小难题 |
[09:54] | That is why God made me a judge. | 这也是上帝让我做法官的原因 |
[09:56] | So that I could decide on motions exactly like this. | 所以我完全能这样决定动议 |
[09:58] | So… eeny, meeny, miny, moe. | 泥锅泥碗你滚淡… |
[10:02] | That’s a joke, folks. | 开玩笑的 各位 |
[10:04] | Government’s motion is denied. | 政府动议否决 |
[10:08] | Thank you, Mrs. Florrick. | 谢谢你 福瑞克夫人 |
[10:10] | Now I have to go meet with some Occupy Wall Streeters. | 我得去见几个”占领华尔街”的示威者 |
[10:13] | New clients? | 新的委托人吗 |
[10:14] | Yes, but… | 是的 但… |
[10:15] | these don’t pay as well. | 他们付的钱不那么多 |
[10:16] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[10:18] | You’re under arrest, Mr. Stack. | 你被捕了 斯塔克先生 |
[10:20] | You heard the judge’s ruling. | 你听见法官裁决了 |
[10:21] | Yes, that attorney-client privilege applies. | 是的 他裁定了律师-委托人保密特权的适用 |
[10:24] | I don’t agree, but I respect the law. | 我不同意 但我尊重法律 |
[10:26] | – Then we’re done. – No, we’re not. | -那就完事了 -不 没有 |
[10:27] | I’m arresting Mr. Stack for being Mr. Bitcoin. | 我逮捕斯塔克先生 因为他就是比特币先生 |
[10:30] | – Oh, come on! – I am coming on. | -你还来劲了 -我确实来劲了 |
[10:33] | Mr. Stack presents himself as a lawyer | 斯塔克先生以律师身份 |
[10:35] | representing the mysterious Mr. Bitcoin, | 代理了神秘的比特币先生 |
[10:36] | but we’ve come to realize he is Mr. Bitcoin, | 但我们意识到 他就是比特币先生 |
[10:39] | and the penalty for creating a currency is 10 to 30 years. | 私造货币 可判10到30年刑期 |
[10:44] | You’re under arrest, Mr. Stack. | 你被捕了 斯塔克先生 |
[11:02] | Your Honor, Mr. Higgs does not believe | 法官阁下 希格斯先生并不真认为 |
[11:04] | that my client is Mr. Bitcoin. | 我的当事人是比特币先生 |
[11:05] | He is using this arrest to apply pressure | 他是利用这次逮捕 |
[11:07] | in counteraction to your ruling. | 对您的裁决予以反制 |
[11:09] | Yes, Mr. Higgs, | 是的 希格斯先生 |
[11:10] | the timing of the arrest does seem strangely coincidental. | 逮捕他的时机也未免太巧了点 |
[11:12] | Bitcoin has incorporated, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 比特币注册了公司 |
[11:14] | Here are the incorporation papers. | 这里是公司注册文件 |
[11:16] | As you can see, | 正如你所见 |
[11:17] | the only signature evident is that of Mr. Stack. | 唯一的签名是斯塔克先生的 |
[11:19] | Because he’s Bitcoin’s lawyer, not its creator. | 因为他是比特币的律师 不是创造者 |
[11:22] | Bitcoin has subcontractors: | 比特币还有分包商 |
[11:23] | computer entrepreneurs who supply animation or random coding. | 是提供动画或随机编码的计算机服务商们 |
[11:27] | As you can see from these affidavits, | 从这些书面陈述里 您能看到 |
[11:30] | their only contact was with Mr. Stack. | 他们唯一的联系人就是斯塔克先生 |
[11:32] | Because Mr. Bitcoin wanted to remain anonymous. | 那是因为比特币先生希望保持匿名 |
[11:34] | Really, Mrs. Florrick, | 真的 福瑞克夫人 |
[11:35] | must we all use “Mr. Bitcoin” now? | 现在还有必要用代号”比特币先生”吗 |
[11:38] | Occam’s razor, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 应运用奥卡姆剃刀原则 |
[11:39] | The person signing the checks, | 签填支票 注册公司 |
[11:41] | incorporating and becoming | 代表公司形象 |
[11:42] | the public face of a company is the company. | 那他就是老板了 |
[11:44] | Your Honor, those documents don’t prove anything. | 法官阁下 这些文件证明不了什么 |
[11:47] | But they are evocative. | 但根据它们可进行合理推测 |
[11:49] | And I must say, I am a sucker for Occam’s razor. | 我得说 我是个奥卡姆剃刀原则迷 |
[11:53] | So I will grant Mr. Stack bail | 斯塔克先生获保释 |
[11:57] | and, uh, hear arguments tomorrow. | 明天继续听证 |
[12:01] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见你 |
[12:03] | Always a pleasure. | 我也是 |
[12:05] | The difficulty here is proving a negative. | 难点在于举出反证 |
[12:07] | How do we prove Dylan isn’t his client | 如果无法证明其他人是他的委托人 |
[12:09] | if we can’t prove someone else is his client? | 又该如何证明迪伦不是他的委托人 |
[12:11] | Does he know you’re in trouble, Dylan, your client? | 你的委托人知道你陷入麻烦了吗 迪伦 |
[12:13] | Can he help us? | 他能帮我们吗 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry, but I can’t say anything | 很抱歉 由于律师-委托人保密特权 |
[12:15] | without breaking attorney-client privilege. | 我什么也不能说 |
[12:19] | Okay, so hit the incorporation papers– | 好吧 那就从公司注册文件着手 |
[12:21] | that’s not proof of ownership. | 这不能证明所有权 |
[12:22] | No, play offense, not defense. | 不 改打进攻战 |
[12:24] | How? | 如何做 |
[12:25] | Bitcoin isn’t a currency. | 比特币不是一种货币 |
[12:27] | There’s no crime if Bitcoin is a commodity– | 若比特币只是一种商品 则无犯罪可言 |
[12:30] | just something to be traded like a bushel of fruit. | 比特币的交易 只是像卖水果一样 |
[12:32] | Mr. Gardner taps his inner rebel. | 加德纳先生的反叛精神又来了 |
[12:35] | Good, we have our strategy in court. | 好极了 我们在庭上已有了对策 |
[12:37] | And outside court? | 那在庭外呢 |
[12:38] | Was there anything said by your client | 你的委托人 |
[12:40] | that would prevent us from hunting him down independently? | 曾说过什么阻止我们独自探究其身份的话吗 |
[12:44] | I cannot help you | 由于律师-委托人保密特权 |
[12:46] | without breaking attorney-client privilege. | 我帮不了你 |
[12:48] | But we can do it on our own? | 但我们可以独自去做? |
[12:49] | Again, I cannot help you. | 答案依然是 帮不了你 |
[12:53] | Well, the inventor has left a few fingerprints. | 比特币创造者留下了一些指纹 |
[12:56] | He wrote a manifesto when Bitcoin came out. | 比特币问世时 他写了一份声明 |
[12:58] | I could use linguistic analysis to run him down. | 我可以利用语言分析程序查下他 |
[13:00] | Good. And look for contact points with Stack. | 好 再查下他和斯塔克的接触 |
[13:02] | When did they meet? | 他们何时见的面 |
[13:03] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[13:04] | You might try Decode-a-Con. | 你可以去密码专家大会试试 |
[13:07] | What, it’s not on your social calendar? | 怎么 它不在你的社交活动列表里? |
[13:09] | Stack is here for Decode-a-Con, the conference of cryptographers. | 斯塔克来到这里要参加密码专家大会 |
[13:13] | Good. Maybe they were meeting there. | 好极了 可能他们在那里见面 |
[13:15] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好 我去查 |
[13:16] | Uh, one thing we might consider. | 还有件事我们得考虑 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | It could be him. | 可能他就是本人 |
[13:35] | I am vulnerable. | 他们能找到我的把柄 |
[13:37] | It’s innocent, but it looks bad. | 这事本身是清白的 但看起来很糟 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Are you sure you want to tell me? | 你确定要告诉我吗 |
[13:41] | Subpoenas could go out. | 可能会传我作证 |
[13:43] | When I stopped gambling, this friend– | 戒赌那会儿 我的朋友 |
[13:47] | my bookie– Jonathan Meade, | 名叫乔纳森·米德的庄家 |
[13:50] | he forgave my debt. | 免除了我的债务 |
[13:52] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[13:54] | $8,000. | 8000美金 |
[13:55] | It’s not much, but it could look like | 金额不多 但看起来就像 |
[13:58] | a payoff for setting him up with these judges. | 是为他和法官们牵线搭桥的好处费 |
[14:00] | But it wasn’t? | 但事实并非如此? |
[14:01] | I didn’t take it that way. | 我没那么做 |
[14:02] | This guy was a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[14:04] | My guess is Wendy is trying to tie it to a case we won. | 我猜温迪想把这事和我们赢过的某个案子联系起来 |
[14:07] | They’re looking at three judges: | 他们瞄准了3位法官 |
[14:09] | Winter, Dunaway, Parks. | 温特 达纳韦 帕克斯 |
[14:12] | Could you look at our cases before them? | 你能查一下相关的案子吗 |
[14:13] | I want to anticipate which one they’ll hit. | 我想知道他们准备朝哪个法官下手 |
[14:15] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[14:18] | How are you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗 |
[14:20] | I don’t want to go to jail. | 我不想坐牢 |
[14:26] | Up until this week, I never thought I would. | 这周之前 我从没想过自己会坐牢 |
[14:30] | It’s making you more human. | 这让你变得更像个普通人了 |
[14:35] | That’s not much of a trade-off. | 这代价惨重了点 |
[14:38] | Jim Cramer. I am a former hedge fund manager, | 我叫吉姆·克莱默 曾是对冲基金经理 作家 |
[14:41] | author and current host of Mad Money. | 现任”疯狂金钱”节目主持人 |
[14:42] | Your Honor, we take this case very seriously. | 法官阁下 我们非常严肃地对待这起案子 |
[14:44] | Obviously, Mrs. Florrick does not. | 但显然 福瑞克夫人不是 |
[14:46] | Is there an objection in there somewhere, Mr. Higgs? | 你是否要反对什么 希格斯先生 |
[14:48] | We object to the defense questioning this TV personality | 反对辩方律师将电视台明星作为货币专家 |
[14:51] | as an expert in currency. | 进行询问 |
[14:52] | Hmm, well, let me think about that. | 让我想想 |
[14:54] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[14:55] | Mr. Cramer, do you consider Bitcoin a currency? | 克雷默先生 你认为比特币是货币吗 |
[14:58] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不认为 |
[14:59] | It has none of the characteristics associated with coinage and currency. | 比特币完全没有货币的任何特性 |
[15:01] | In what way? | 比如说 |
[15:02] | There’s no central bank to regulate it, | 没有中央银行对它进行调控 |
[15:04] | it’s digital and functions completely peer-to-peer. | 它是数字化的 而且完全点对点流通 |
[15:06] | Thank you, Mr. Cramer. | 谢谢你 克雷默先生 |
[15:07] | You’re welcome, ma’am. | 别客气 女士 |
[15:10] | Mr. Cramer, are you the TV personality | 克雷默先生 你是否经常在 |
[15:12] | who regularly shouts and badgers on Mad Money? | “疯狂金钱”中大吵大嚷 纠缠不休 |
[15:16] | Well, I think “badger” is debatable, | 我觉得”纠缠不休”这个说法值得商榷 |
[15:18] | but, yes, I have a very, dare I say, | 但没错 我敢说 |
[15:20] | flamboyant personality on my TV program. | 我在节目中的表现很惹人注目 |
[15:22] | And you use various beeps and honking sounds on your program, | 你还会在节目中运用各种刺耳音效 |
[15:26] | and sometimes clench a knife between your teeth? | 有时会用牙齿紧咬一把小刀? |
[15:28] | I would call it a scimitar more than a knife. | 称为弯刀更合适 |
[15:30] | And, yes, I do employ beeps. | 没错 我确实用刺耳音效 |
[15:31] | Why aren’t you objecting? | 你怎么不反对 |
[15:33] | Because the judge is. | 因为法官会提的 |
[15:34] | So why on earth should this court take you seriously? | 究竟为何法庭要把你的话当真 |
[15:37] | For the reason you would any man: the solidity of my arguments. | 因为我论理的严密性 |
[15:40] | So you would ask this court to ignore the ass you make of yourself on TV? | 所以你想请法庭忽略 你在电视上的白痴表现? |
[15:43] | Excuse me, Mr. Higgs. | 请原谅 希格斯先生 |
[15:45] | May I ask you please to be more cordial in your questioning? | 我能要求你提问时友好些吗 |
[15:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:53] | My apologies, Mr. Cramer. | 我道歉 克雷默先生 |
[15:55] | I’m a great fan of your show, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我是你节目的忠实粉丝 |
[15:56] | Thank you. No apologies. | 谢谢 不用道歉 |
[15:58] | Was it Montaigne who said, | 这话是蒙田说的吧 |
[16:00] | “How many valiant men can survive their own reputation”? | “有多少勇士能保住自己的名声” |
[16:03] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[16:33] | So, hieroglyphics were the first cryptograms. | 象形文字是第一种密码 |
[16:36] | The Egyptians, like companies and governments today, | 埃及人 就像现在的公司和政府 |
[16:38] | strove to protect their sensitive information… | 努力保护他们的敏感信息 |
[16:39] | Are you familiar with the 2009 abstract that speaks directly to this issue? | 你熟悉2009年这项直接针对这一问题的研究吗 |
[16:43] | Of course I’m familiar with the study, | 我当然熟悉那个研究 |
[16:44] | but the methodology is completely flawed. | 但方法论是完全错误的 |
[16:47] | Is leakage inevitable? | 泄露是必然的吗 |
[16:48] | Leakage is never inevitable. | 泄露从不是必然的 |
[16:50] | 基于泄露问题的复杂性 | |
[16:52] | based on the complexity of the leakage. | C++语言留出了一些限制 |
[16:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:55] | Now, if you gentlemen will excuse me, | 现在 如果先生们不介意 |
[16:56] | I will be right back. | 我离开一下马上回来 |
[17:13] | Sorry. This is the only place I can get some peace and quiet. | 抱歉 这是唯一能让我休息片刻的地方 |
[17:16] | Oh, no problem. | 没问题 |
[17:17] | It’s quite a scene, isn’t it? | 外面真热闹 不是吗 |
[17:19] | Oh, just wait till the Crypto-Bash. | 还没到派对环节呢 |
[17:21] | There’s nothing like a bunch of drunk cryptographers. | 到时一群喝醉的密码专家才最够一瞧 |
[17:27] | So you’re Mr. Bitcoin? | 那么 你是比特币先生? |
[17:31] | No. | 不是 |
[17:33] | Elaine Middleton, MIT. | 伊莱恩·米德尔顿 麻省理工学院 |
[17:35] | You? | 你呢 |
[17:36] | Kalinda Sharma. | 凯琳达·夏尔马 |
[17:37] | St. Mary’s High. | 圣玛丽高中 |
[17:40] | I did a linguistic match on the Bitcoin manifesto, | 我对比特币声明做了语言比对 |
[17:42] | and guess what popped up? | 猜猜发现了什么 |
[17:44] | A patent application by one of the Ten Hottest Geek Women. | 十大性感女极客之一的专利申请书 |
[17:48] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[17:49] | That’ll be on my tombstone. | 那会成为我的墓志铭 |
[17:51] | No Nobel, no MHV, just Third-Hottest Geek Woman. | 没有什么诺贝尔奖 只是排名第三的性感女极客 |
[17:54] | Everybody’s looking for Mr. Bitcoin, | 所有人都在找比特币先生 |
[17:56] | when in fact, they don’t realize it’s Mrs. Bitcoin. | 但他们没意识到 应该是比特币夫人 |
[18:01] | You have a linguistic tic, Ms. Middleton. | 你带有明显的语言特征 米德尔顿女士 |
[18:03] | “Theoretically established combinatorial properties.” | “理论上已建立的组合性质” |
[18:07] | It’s an odd little phrase that you’ve used exactly twice. | 这古怪的措辞 你用了两次 |
[18:11] | Once in a patent application and once in the manifesto. | 专利申请书里一次 声明里一次 |
[18:14] | Actually, you’ll find that odd phrasing used three times. | 实际上 你会发现古怪措辞被用了三次 |
[18:18] | Once by me, once in the manifesto, | 我用了一次 声明里一次 |
[18:21] | and once by a Chinese econophysicist | 一个中国的经济物理学家用了一次 |
[18:24] | from Nankai University who goes by the code name: NewMint91. | 来自南开大学 代号”新币厂91″ |
[18:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:30] | And why does NewMint91 use that phrasing? | 为什么”新币厂91″使用这个措辞 |
[18:33] | He has a crush on me. | 他暗恋我 |
[18:35] | And he steals things. | 还喜欢剽窃 |
[18:36] | “He”? | “他”? |
[18:37] | So, you’ve met him? | 那么 你见过他? |
[18:39] | Yeah, actually, just today | 是的 实际上 就今天 |
[18:40] | for the first time at the conference. | 在大会上初次见面 |
[18:42] | Bao Shuwei. | 鲍舒伟 |
[18:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:47] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[18:48] | Hello there, yourself. | 你好 |
[18:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:50] | Attending Decode-a-Con. | 出席密码专家大会 |
[18:52] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[18:53] | I am staring at a document you might be interested in. | 我在盯着一份你可能感兴趣的文档 |
[18:56] | I thought we could get together and talk. | 我想我们可以一起聊聊 |
[18:58] | Sure. Whenever you want. | 当然 随时都行 |
[19:00] | How’s tomorrow? | 明天如何 |
[19:02] | Yeah, tomorrow’s good. | 好 明天可以 |
[19:04] | My name is Mitchell Tambor. | 我叫米切尔·坦伯 |
[19:06] | And I stayed at the Crestview Priority Inn | 于2011年11月18日晚 |
[19:09] | on the night of November 18, 2011. | 住在CP旅馆 |
[19:12] | Thank you, Mr. Tambor. | 谢谢 坦伯先生 |
[19:13] | This room at the Crestview Priority Inn, | CP旅馆的这个房间 |
[19:16] | tell us about it. | 说说如何 |
[19:17] | Well, uh, it was nice. | 房间不错 |
[19:19] | Mr. Higgs, as much as I cherish | 希格斯先生 尽管我喜欢 |
[19:21] | all this time we spend together, | 我们共处的时光 |
[19:24] | is there some driving point you want to make? | 你有什么观点要论证吗 |
[19:26] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[19:28] | Uh… sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:31] | Uh, Mr. Tambor, how did you purchase this room? | 坦伯先生 这个房间你如何付款的 |
[19:34] | With Bitcoin. | 用比特币 |
[19:35] | And how much Bitcoin did one night set you back? | 一晚花费你多少比特币 |
[19:37] | Well, the exchange rate at the time was approximately | 那时候的汇率大约 |
[19:40] | $25 for one Bitcoin, so I spent 4.32 Bitcoin. | 25美元换1比特币 我花了4.32比特币 |
[19:45] | And did you purchase other goods with this Bitcoin? | 你还用比特币买了其它商品吗 |
[19:47] | An in-room movie, yes. | 一部旅馆电影 是的 |
[19:48] | Good. And what movie was that? | 很好 什么电影 |
[19:52] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:54] | Uh, any other incidentals? | 其它杂费呢 |
[19:55] | Uh, a Snickers bar and some peanuts from the minibar. | 小冰箱里的士力架巧克力和一些花生 |
[19:58] | And you paid for all this with bitcoin that you mined? | 所有东西都是用你的比特币买的吗 |
[20:02] | You used it as money? | 像钱一样使用的? |
[20:03] | As currency? | 作为货币使用? |
[20:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:05] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[20:06] | No, sir, we just need a rebuttal witness. | 不 先生 我们需要一名反驳证人 |
[20:09] | You’re not in trouble. | 你没有麻烦的 |
[20:11] | Get home safe, okay? | 路上小心 好吗 |
[20:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[20:14] | All right, I’ll call you later. | 好的 一会打电话 |
[20:15] | – No, I’ll hold. – Bye. | -不 我等着 -再见 |
[20:19] | So, you and Nisa are getting close. | 你和妮莎更亲近了 |
[20:23] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[20:24] | This was her fourth night over here. | 这是她第四个晚上来这里了 |
[20:26] | I thought you liked Nisa. | 我以为你喜欢妮莎 |
[20:27] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[20:28] | But, um, are you getting too serious? | 不过 你们太认真了吧 |
[20:33] | Mom, we go to different schools now. | 妈妈 我们现在不在一所学校 |
[20:35] | We don’t see each other at school, | 在学校见不到面 |
[20:36] | so we see each other here. | 所以在这里见面 |
[20:37] | I know, but maybe you should slow it down a little. | 我知道 但或许你该慢慢来 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:41] | Because… you’re young. | 因为… 你还年轻 |
[20:44] | Because she’s young. | 因为她也年轻 |
[20:45] | You’ll meet a lot of people. She will, too. | 你会遇到很多人 她也会的 |
[20:48] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[20:49] | No, no, it’s just… | 不 不 只是… |
[20:53] | She’s over here a lot. | 她来得真频繁 |
[20:56] | Is this ’cause she’s black? | 因为她是黑人吗 |
[20:58] | Oh, my God, no. | 我的天 不 |
[20:59] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[21:00] | No, you don’t believe that. | 不 你怎能这么想 |
[21:01] | I don’t know what to believe, Mom. | 我不知道该怎么想 妈妈 |
[21:03] | You don’t want her over here. | 你不希望她来这里 |
[21:03] | Okay, wait a minute, stop. | 好吧 等一下 住嘴 |
[21:06] | You know it’s not that, so don’t try to pretend. | 你知道不是那样的 别装糊涂了 |
[21:10] | I heard you two saying “I love you.” | 我听见你们说”我爱你” |
[21:14] | I’m just worried that it’s moving too fast, that’s all. | 我只是担心进展太快 仅此而已 |
[21:19] | I’ll ask her over here less. | 我会让她少来几次的 |
[21:25] | Hello? Uh, yes. Hello, sir. | 你好 喂 你好 先生 |
[21:29] | Great. | 好极了 |
[21:30] | Uh, can you meet us at court? | 能在法庭见面吗 |
[21:32] | Alex Krakowski. | 亚历克斯·克拉考斯基 |
[21:33] | I’m the manager of the Crestview Priority Inn. | 我是CP旅馆的经理 |
[21:35] | And you rented Mr. Tambor the room in question? | 坦伯先生入住了他所说的房间? |
[21:38] | That’s correct. | 不错 |
[21:38] | This hotel room is taking on legendary status, isn’t it? | 这旅馆房间已经是个传奇故事了 是吗 |
[21:41] | And you accepted his Bitcoin? | 你接受了他的比特币? |
[21:43] | Yeah. It’s a promotion, so yeah. | 是的 是一种促销 |
[21:45] | And you would also have accepted | 同时你也会接受 |
[21:47] | his frequent travel miles in trade for the room? | 他以常客旅行里程兑换房间? |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:50] | We have a promotion going. | 我们有个促销活动 |
[21:51] | Priority Inn frequent travel miles. | CP旅馆常客旅行里程 |
[21:53] | But you don’t consider frequent travel miles cash? | 但你不把常客旅行里程当作现金? |
[21:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:56] | I mean, you have a cash register | 我是说 你的收银机 |
[21:58] | with a drawer for cash. | 有放钱的抽屉 |
[21:59] | Oh, yeah, no. | 是啊 不是现金 |
[22:01] | We don’t have a drawer for Bitcoin or frequent travel miles. | 没有放比特币或者旅行里程的抽屉 |
[22:04] | So it’s more like a trade? | 所以更像是交易 |
[22:06] | Trading frequent travel miles for the room? | 拿旅行里程交换房间 |
[22:09] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[22:10] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[22:11] | it’s a commodity, not a currency? | 这是商品 不是货币 |
[22:13] | Yeah. And we’re not gonna do it much more with Bitcoin. | 是的 我们以后也不想再接受比特币 |
[22:16] | I thought it would be cool, but it’s a bit of a hassle. | 我以为会很方便 但其实有点麻烦 |
[22:19] | Thank you. No further questions. | 谢谢 没有问题了 |
[22:22] | Good morning, Mr. Krakowski. | 早上好 克拉考斯基先生 |
[22:24] | If you wanted to purchase a book on Amazon, | 如果你想在亚马逊买本书 |
[22:26] | could you do it using the frequent travel miles | 能用你旅馆接受的旅行里程 |
[22:29] | you accept at your hotel? | 购买吗 |
[22:31] | Could I do it? No, I don’t think so. | 能购买吗 我认为不行 |
[22:33] | Because they’re non-transferrable? | 因为它们是不可流通的 |
[22:34] | Yeah, that’s right. It says right on it. | 是的 没错 规则也写了 |
[22:36] | But you could buy a book on Amazon | 但你可以用抽屉里的现金 |
[22:37] | with the cash from your cash drawer? | 在亚马逊买书? |
[22:39] | Well, no. You’d have to do it with a credit card or something. | 不 必须用信用卡什么的 |
[22:43] | But you could also buy the book with Bitcoin, could you not? | 但你也可以用比特币买书 不行吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah, I think that’s right. | 是的 我想那样行 |
[22:48] | Because Bitcoin is transferrable, | 因为比特币可以流通 |
[22:49] | and therefore a currency? | 所以它是一种货币? |
[22:50] | Okay, okay, I get it. | 好了 好了 我明白了 |
[22:53] | You know, I’d love to hear more about this saga | 我很愿意聆听 |
[22:56] | of the Priority Inn in Crestview, | CP旅馆更多的传说 |
[22:59] | but I’m ready to rule. | 不过我准备裁决了 |
[23:00] | Bitcoin is a currency. There. | 比特币是货币 是的 |
[23:04] | Your Honor, Mr. Higgs still hasn’t proved | 法官阁下 希格斯先生还没有证明 |
[23:06] | my client created Bitcoin. | 我的委托人创造了比特币 |
[23:07] | We’ll be ready with witnesses tomorrow, Your Honor. | 明天我们会带来证人 法官阁下 |
[23:09] | Good. See the two of you tomorrow morning. | 很好 明天早上见 二位 |
[23:20] | I need help on Will Gardner. | 关于威尔·加德纳的事 我需要帮助 |
[23:22] | I’m getting pressure, | 上面在给我压力 |
[23:24] | and I’ve been asked to give you pressure. | 上面还让我给你施压 |
[23:27] | And that’s what that’s about? | 这个就是关于此事吗 |
[23:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:31] | You have a choice to make. | 你要做出选择了 |
[23:34] | People always say “Choice” When I think they mean “Ultimatum.” | 人们说”选择”时我感觉是”最后通牒” |
[23:40] | This was slipped to us last week. | 这是我们上周拿到的 |
[23:41] | It’s highly actionable. | 足可以提出控告 |
[23:45] | Unless? | 除非? |
[23:48] | Unless you get me something on Will Gardner. | 除非威尔·加德纳的事 你能帮我 |
[23:51] | We need to find which case makes him most vulnerable. | 我们需要知道他哪件案子最有把柄 |
[23:55] | I like Will. | 我喜欢威尔 |
[23:57] | I go back and forth on you. | 对你的感觉却忽好忽坏 |
[23:59] | Then don’t do it for me. | 那你就拒绝我试试 |
[24:13] | That is Alicia Florrick’s signature | 那是艾丽西娅·福瑞克的签名 |
[24:15] | on what we believe is a forged document | 我们相信是一份伪造文件 |
[24:18] | recently sent to us by an opposing attorney | 是你们近日一桩离婚案的 |
[24:21] | in a divorce case against your firm. | 对方律师寄给我们的 |
[24:25] | That’s a felony. | 这可是重罪 |
[24:27] | Forging a document and perjury, | 伪造档案和作伪证 |
[24:29] | we prove this, Alicia gets disbarred. | 我们证明其为造假 则艾丽西娅律师资格被吊销 |
[24:32] | But we don’t want her. | 但她不是目标 |
[24:34] | We want Will Gardner. | 我们的目标是威尔·加德纳 |
[24:43] | I’m on your side, Kalinda. | 我是站在你这边的 凯琳达 |
[25:05] | NewMint91? | 新币厂91? |
[25:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:11] | Kalinda Sharma. | 凯琳达·夏尔马 |
[25:12] | Your friend, Elaine, suggested we meet. | 你的朋友伊莱恩 建议我来见你 |
[25:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[25:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:20] | It’s Bao, right? | 你姓鲍 对吧 |
[25:22] | – Yeah. – Don’t you ever just want to let the secret out? | -是的 -你就没想过将秘密公之于众吗 |
[25:25] | Scream at the top of your lungs, “I did it”? | 嘶声竭力地大喊 “是哥的杰作” |
[25:29] | Did what? | 什么杰作 |
[25:31] | Invented Bitcoin. | 发明了比特币 |
[25:35] | Okay. Oh, God, | 好吧 天呐 |
[25:39] | she’s getting back at me, isn’t she? | 她在报复我 是吧 |
[25:42] | So she sent you? | 是她派你来的? |
[25:44] | Getting back at you for what? | 报复你什么 |
[25:45] | I said I would leave her alone. | 我说了我不会烦她 |
[25:47] | I found out she invented Bitcoin, | 我发现她发明了比特币 |
[25:49] | and she threatened me, so I said I would drop it. | 然后她威胁我 我便说我会就此不提 |
[25:54] | Now she sends you. | 她现在倒派你来了 |
[25:55] | No, no, she didn’t send me. | 不 我不是她派来的 |
[25:57] | I’m not Mr. Bitcoin. | 我不是比特币先生 |
[25:59] | She is. | 她才是 |
[26:01] | Anyway, you should check out the new embedding. | 反正 你该看看新的嵌入 |
[26:03] | That isn’t me. | 那不是我干的 |
[26:04] | What isn’t you? | 什么不是你干的 |
[26:07] | The newest block of Bitcoin | 比特币最新的数据组里 |
[26:10] | has a statement embedded in the code. | 有一段声明嵌入在代码里 |
[26:13] | A statement? | 声明? |
[26:15] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[26:16] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[26:18] | See? | 你看 |
[26:22] | What does it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[26:23] | “Stack is innocent.” | “斯塔克是无辜的” |
[26:27] | Your Honor, the time code of the embedding | 法官阁下 比特币最新数据组里的 |
[26:28] | on this new block of Bitcoins– | 代码嵌入的时间 |
[26:30] | embedding that only could be put there by Bitcoin’s inventor– | 由于嵌入只能由比特币发明者完成 |
[26:34] | was at exactly the same moment | 而这时间 恰好是斯塔克先生 |
[26:36] | Mr. Stack was in court yesterday. | 昨天出庭之时 |
[26:37] | Which means nothing, Your Honor. | 这毫无意义 法官阁下 |
[26:39] | It’s the easiest thing in the world | 设定程序延迟嵌入 |
[26:40] | to arrange for a delayed embedding. | 是世界上最简单的事 |
[26:42] | And in fact, if you were trying to establish an alibi, | 而事实上 如果你想构造不在场证明 |
[26:45] | wouldn’t you delay the embedding | 肯定会将嵌入推迟至 |
[26:46] | for exactly the moment you were in court? | 你恰好在法庭上的时刻 |
[26:48] | Or if you were trying to set Mr. Stack up, | 或者 如果你试图陷害斯塔克先生 |
[26:50] | wouldn’t you do the same? | 也会同样如此 |
[26:51] | So we’re back to zero. | 重回起点了 |
[26:53] | What a familiar place. | 还真是毫无进展 |
[26:55] | Not exactly, Your Honor. | 不尽然 法官阁下 |
[26:56] | Yes, I was one of the subcontractors hired | 是的 我是其中一个被雇佣分包 |
[26:58] | to do computation work. | 做计算工作的 |
[27:00] | I didn’t know it was Bitcoin at the time. | 但当时我不清楚是比特币的事 |
[27:01] | And all your dealings were with…? | 你一直是和谁打交道 |
[27:03] | Mr. Stack there, yes. Hi. | 那位斯塔克先生 是的 你好 |
[27:05] | – She’s gonna set me up. – Why? | -她要摆我一道 -为什么 |
[27:08] | Jealousy. | 羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[27:09] | Cryptographer jealousy. | 密码专家之间的嫉妒 |
[27:11] | – The ugliest kind. – Do you have an opinion as to | -最凶险的那种 -你是否认为 |
[27:12] | whether Mr. Stack had the technological capacity | 斯塔克先生有技术能力 |
[27:15] | – to be Mr. Bitcoin? – Objection. | -成为比特币先生? -反对 |
[27:17] | The witness is not qualified to answer. | 证人没有能力回答这个问题 |
[27:18] | Well, she seems qualified enough to me. | 我觉得她行 |
[27:21] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[27:22] | Yes. | 有能力 |
[27:23] | Mr. Stack definitely is qualified to be Mr. Bitcoin. | 斯塔克先生绝对有能力成为比特币先生 |
[27:28] | My dad just keeps this apartment | 我爸爸每次在法院加班到很晚时 |
[27:29] | for when he’s working late in court. | 就会回这间公寓住 |
[27:31] | And you’re sure it’s all right to work here? | 你确定在这里没问题吗 |
[27:33] | Yeah, he won’t mind. | 是的 他不会介意的 |
[27:35] | It’s better than home. | 比家里面好 |
[27:35] | Well, look who’s here. | 看看是谁来了 |
[27:39] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[27:41] | Hi, Grandma. How’s it going? | 奶奶 你挺好的? |
[27:43] | And, Nisa, right? | 还有 妮莎是吧 |
[27:45] | Yes. How are you, Mrs. Florrick? | 是的 你好吗 福瑞克奶奶 |
[27:47] | Very well, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[27:49] | I thought you two were in different schools now. | 我以为你俩现在不在一个学校读书了 |
[27:51] | We are. We’re just working on some homework together. | 是的 我们只是在一起做些作业 |
[27:55] | We’re gonna use Dad’s study. | 我们要用爸爸的书房 |
[27:57] | And how is public school, Nisa? | 公共学校如何 妮莎 |
[28:01] | It’s good, ma’am. | 挺好的 奶奶 |
[28:03] | We all miss Zach there. | 大家都很想念扎克 |
[28:04] | Well, perhaps he can return sometimes and say hello. | 或许他有时间可以回去看看 和大家打打招呼 |
[28:08] | We hope so. | 我们也希望如此 |
[28:11] | Bye, ma’am. | 再见 奶奶 |
[28:13] | We’re gonna go listen to some music, | 我们打算听些音乐 |
[28:14] | so it might get a bit loud. | 所以可能会有点吵 |
[28:17] | Zach, | 扎克 |
[28:19] | I’m surprised you two are still friends. | 我很惊讶你俩还是朋友 |
[28:21] | I thought you were seeing Eli Gold’s daughter. | 我还以为你和伊莱·戈德的女儿约会 |
[28:25] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[28:26] | I mean, she came over to the apartment once. | 她来过公寓一次 |
[28:28] | She’s nice, but she’s in college. | 她人挺好 但她在读大学 |
[28:29] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[28:31] | But she’s very young, Zach. | 但她太小了 扎克 |
[28:34] | – Marissa? – No, Nisa. | -梅丽莎吗 -不 妮莎 |
[28:37] | She’s only a year younger than me. | 她只比我小一岁 |
[28:40] | Yes, but you have such different experiences now | 是的 但你现在在顶点中学 |
[28:44] | that you’re in Capstone. | 所处经历大不相同 |
[28:46] | And you don’t want to always be driving across town. | 而且你不想总是开车跨城吧 |
[28:49] | It’s not that far. | 没有那么远 |
[28:52] | I just don’t want you to get too serious. | 我只是不想你太过认真 |
[28:55] | Maybe you should slow it down a bit. | 或许你该放慢点脚步 |
[28:59] | You’ll meet a lot of different people. | 你会遇到很多不同的人 |
[29:01] | She will, too. | 她也是 |
[29:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:06] | Did I say something? | 我说错什么了 |
[29:08] | No, that’s just what my mom said earlier. | 不 你和我妈之前说的话一模一样 |
[29:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:13] | Well, your mother is probably right. | 你妈妈八成是对的 |
[29:19] | She just testified against our client in court. | 她刚才在庭上对我们委托人做不利证明 |
[29:22] | Yeah, she’s trying to deflect attention from herself. | 是 她是在引开自身的注意力 |
[29:25] | Can’t you help trace the source of her embedding? | 你能帮忙追踪下她嵌入的来源吗 |
[29:28] | Mmm-mm. She would have covered her tracks. | 不行 她会覆盖自己的踪迹的 |
[29:30] | Yeah, but if this recent embedding was done remotely, | 是 但如果最新的嵌入是由远程控制完成 |
[29:33] | can’t you trace the IP address? | 你不能追踪到IP地址吗 |
[29:38] | I probably can. | 应该可以 |
[29:41] | It won’t matter. | 但没用 |
[29:42] | She’ll have moved on from there. | 她应该早就离开那儿了 |
[29:44] | Yeah, but it will help me get closer to her. | 是 但能帮我更接近她 |
[29:54] | What, do you know it? | 怎么 你知道这地址 |
[29:56] | It’s our IP address. | 是我们的IP地址 |
[29:58] | Ours? | 我们的? |
[29:59] | Lockhart/Gardner? | 洛克哈特&加德纳律所? |
[30:00] | It was embedded from here? | 是从这里嵌入的吗 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:04] | So we think it’s him, and not this woman who testified? | 所以是他干的 而不是作证的女人? |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:08] | Well, he’s still our client. We need to represent him. | 他还是我们的委托人 我们得代理他 |
[30:12] | Yeah, but I’m gonna stop looking for Mr. Bitcoin. | 是 但我要停止寻找比特币先生了 |
[30:15] | Oh, I agree. | 我同意 |
[30:16] | Um, so you’re helping Will on his issue? | 那么 你在帮助威尔解决他的问题? |
[30:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:21] | I know Will tries to stay brave about these things, | 我知道威尔想把这些都自己扛 |
[30:24] | but I don’t want to be behind the curve. | 但我想随时了解情况 |
[30:26] | You want to know when to cut your losses? | 你想知道何时出手甩掉这个包袱? |
[30:30] | No. I want to know when to help. | 不 我想知道何时出手相助 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:35] | I’ll keep you in the loop. | 我会及时向你报告的 |
[30:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:40] | $8,000? | 8000美金? |
[30:42] | That’s how much this actor paid you? | 这个演员支付你这么多吗 |
[30:43] | Well, no, he excused my debt for that amount. | 不 他免除了我这笔数目的债务 |
[30:46] | Okay. What else? | 好吧 还有什么 |
[30:48] | Well, we think she’ll try to go after a case, too. | 我们觉得她会追查一个案子 |
[30:50] | Mmm, I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[30:51] | So we reviewed all of our cases with those three judges. | 我们回顾了涉及这3个法官的所有案子 |
[30:54] | And we’re in good shape on almost all of them. | 目前看来几乎全都没问题 |
[30:57] | Who does the design in here? | 这装修设计是谁做的 |
[30:59] | It’s very attractive. | 真令人着迷 |
[31:00] | I don’t know. I can find out. | 不知道 我可以查查 |
[31:02] | That would be great. | 那样就太好了 |
[31:03] | The worst is the McDermott case. | 最糟糕的是麦克德莫特的案子 |
[31:06] | Product tampering. | 产品篡改 |
[31:07] | It resulted in an $8-million judgment in our favor. | 法官最终判了800万 我们很满意 |
[31:10] | The evidence wasn’t with us, but it went our way anyway. | 证据对我们不利 但判决仍偏向我们这边 |
[31:13] | Why is that? | 怎么会呢 |
[31:14] | Sometimes the ball just bounces funny. | 风水轮流转啊 |
[31:16] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[31:18] | So, was it a jury trial? | 有陪审团参与吗 |
[31:21] | No, bench. | 不 只有法官 |
[31:23] | Which judge? | 哪一位法官 |
[31:24] | Parks. | 帕克斯法官 |
[31:25] | Okay, I’m gonna ask this | 好的 我现在 |
[31:29] | in the most friendly and objective way possible, | 以最友好最客观的方式问个问题 |
[31:31] | and just understand, this is not a prod to do anything, | 你们要理解 我不是要提示你们干任何事 |
[31:35] | um, but is there anything in that file there | 但是那文件里面有没有 |
[31:39] | any notes or receipts or nasty little memos | 任何笔记或是收据或是可恶的小备忘 |
[31:42] | that could make you look bad? | 会让你很难看? |
[31:44] | Yeah. It could make Will look bad. | 有 会让威尔变得很难看 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:51] | Good to know. I’m gonna go now. | 很高兴搞清楚了 我要走了 |
[31:59] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[32:02] | I can’t ask you to do anything. | 我什么都不能要求你做 |
[32:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:37] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[32:38] | Yeah, it’s Bao. | 是我 鲍 |
[32:39] | You told me to stay in touch. | 你给我说要保持联系 |
[32:41] | Yeah. Bao I’m a little bit busy right now. | 是的 鲍 我现在有点忙 |
[32:43] | I did a deeper analysis of the IP address, | 我对IP地址做了一个深层次分析 |
[32:46] | – where the recent embedding came from? – Yeah? | -关于最新嵌入的来源 -然后呢 |
[32:48] | Okay, I had to use a large data set because it was stored on | 我不得不用一个大型数据库 因为它储藏在 |
[32:50] | an untrusted server, and if I amortized the verifiable computation… | 一未知服务器上 如果我缓冲可证实的计算… |
[32:54] | Yeah, yeah, that’s real interesting, Boa, but no. | 好的 很有意思 鲍 但我没时间 |
[32:56] | The thing is, there was | 重点是 |
[32:56] | no protection on the source computer. | 源计算机没有任何保护 |
[32:59] | There wasn’t? | 没有吗 |
[33:00] | No, so I could trace it to the computer | 没有 所以我可以追踪到 |
[33:01] | where the embedding was done. | 完成嵌入的电脑 |
[33:03] | Great. What was it? | 太棒了 是哪部电脑 |
[33:05] | It’s your computer. | 是你的电脑 |
[33:14] | You did not embed the “Stack is innocent” code | 你没有把”斯塔克是无辜的”的代码 |
[33:16] | on the new Bitcoins, Ms. Sharma? | 嵌入到最新的比特币代码里? 夏尔马女士 |
[33:18] | I’ll be answering for her. | 我来替她回答 |
[33:20] | No. | 没有 |
[33:20] | And yet we traced the embedding to your computer. | 但我们追踪到的嵌入电脑是你的 |
[33:23] | Ms. Sharma has nothing to do with it. | 夏尔马小姐与此毫无关系 |
[33:24] | And I would like to bring the Treasury’s attention | 而且我希望财政部能注意到 |
[33:26] | to a common computer hacking practice called ghosting, | 一种被普遍运用的黑客技术 叫做幽灵 |
[33:29] | in which the hacker only needs access to a parasite computer | 黑客只需连接到被其附体的电脑 |
[33:32] | – to get it to do his or her will. – In other words, | -便可为所欲为 -换句话说 |
[33:34] | Mr. Stack had access to Ms. Sharma’s computer. | 就是斯塔克侵入了夏尔马小姐的电脑 |
[33:36] | No. To deny that Ms. Sharma did it | 不 否认这是夏尔马小姐做的 |
[33:38] | is not to say that Mr. Stack did. | 并不等于这就是斯塔克先生做的 |
[33:40] | And yet, as Judge Sobel might say, it is evocative. | 但索贝尔法官可能会说 这是合理推测 |
[33:45] | Ms. Sharma has been independently searching for Mr. Bitcoin, | 夏尔马小姐一直在独自寻找比特币先生 |
[33:48] | and in the process, she has been in close proximity | 在这过程中 她与几位关键的疑似人员 |
[33:52] | to several key Bitcoin suspects. | 有过密切接触 |
[33:53] | Any one of those could have ghosted her computer. | 其中任何一人都有可能侵入她的电脑 |
[33:56] | And would Ms. Sharma like to share those names? | 夏尔马小姐能否告知这些人的姓名呢 |
[34:00] | No. | 不能 |
[34:01] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[34:03] | This is one thing you might want to consider. | 有个问题你也许该考虑下 |
[34:05] | You’re representing a client who is willing to set you up for a federal crime. | 你的委托人想害你触犯联邦刑律 |
[34:10] | That, to me, is not a healthy attorney-client relationship. | 这在我看来 不是良好的律师与委托人的关系 |
[34:20] | Do you know who did it? | 你知道是谁做的吗 |
[34:21] | I have a suspicion. | 我有个怀疑对象 |
[34:23] | That leaves us with an LR-ZK interactive proof system | 这样我们就得到一个基于标准的一般性假设 |
[34:27] | construction based on standard general assumptions. | 而建立的LR-ZK交互式证明系统 |
[34:31] | And we’ll have to leave it at that, | 我们得先说到这里了 |
[34:33] | because I have someone here who wants to question me. | 因为现在有人想向我提问 |
[34:46] | Yep. Someone ghosted your laptop a few days ago. | 没错 几天前有人入侵了你的电脑 |
[34:50] | Here’s the after effect. | 这就是它的后续效果 |
[34:52] | Good. Can you tell who did it? | 很好 能看出谁干的吗 |
[34:54] | No, but I can tell you where it was done. | 不能 但我能告诉你是从哪里侵入的 |
[34:57] | Would you like that? | 想知道吗 |
[34:58] | I would. | 想知道 |
[34:59] | This isn’t one of those Columbo-like things | 你该不会这样没完没了地 |
[35:01] | where you keep me doing things for you, hoping I’ll slip up? | 让我帮你做事 然后等我露出马脚吧 |
[35:05] | Because I’d rather just confess. | 我倒宁愿直接坦白 |
[35:06] | I would rather that, too. | 我也想这样 |
[35:09] | Tell me what I should be confessing to. | 说说你要我承认什么 |
[35:11] | Ghosting my computer. Embedding the Bitcoin remotely. | 侵入我的电脑 远程嵌入比特币代码 |
[35:17] | Here’s something you should find interesting. | 这个估计你会感兴趣 |
[35:20] | Whoever ghosted your computer wanted to be found out. | 侵入你电脑的人希望被发现 |
[35:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:24] | It’s easy to cover your tracks when you ghost. | 侵入电脑后 能很容易地掩盖自己的踪迹 |
[35:26] | They didn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[35:28] | It’s like they’re taunting you. | 他们像是笑你呢 |
[35:30] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[35:31] | But whoever did it recently did a search of the IP addresses you accessed. | 但这人最近追踪过你登录的IP地址 |
[35:37] | You know who it is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[35:40] | I know who it is. | 我知道是谁 |
[35:41] | So we’re back to proving Stack is innocent? | 那么我们还是得证明斯塔克是清白的吗 |
[35:43] | Maybe there’s another way of proving it. | 也许有别的方法来证明 |
[35:45] | -What? -Treasury doesn’t really believe | -什么方法 -财政部并不真的认为 |
[35:47] | that our client is Mr. Bitcoin, do they? | 我们的委托人就是比特币先生 对吧 |
[35:50] | They’re just using Stack to get to him. | 他们只是想通过斯塔克来找到他 |
[35:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:53] | So prove that. | 那就证明这个 |
[35:55] | Prove Higgs is still looking. | 证明希格斯一直在找 |
[35:58] | That he doesn’t think Stack is the one. | 证明他并不认为那人就是斯塔克 |
[35:59] | – Right. – Good. I’m on it. | -对 -好的 我这就去准备 |
[36:05] | – See? No Nisa. – I see. | -你看 妮莎没来 -我知道 |
[36:10] | Everything okay with you two? | 你们俩都还好吧 |
[36:12] | Mom, you said that we should be seeing less of each other. | 妈 你说的我们应该少见面 |
[36:15] | No. I said maybe you were moving too fast. | 不 我说的是你们也许进展太快了 |
[36:18] | Yeah, that’s what Grandma said. | 是啊 奶奶也这么说 |
[36:22] | She did? | 是吗 |
[36:25] | She said that we should slow down ’cause we’re too different. | 她说我们应该慢点发展 因为我们很不一样 |
[36:31] | That’s what she said? | 她是这么说的吗 |
[36:33] | She said that it wasn’t a matter of race. Just that… | 她说这不是种族的问题 只是 |
[36:37] | I’m in private school and Nisa’s in public school. | 我念的是私立学校 而她念的是公立学校 |
[36:47] | Hey, Nisa. | 妮莎 |
[36:49] | Yeah, come on over. | 对 过来吧 |
[36:51] | No, my mom says it’s fine. | 不 我妈说可以 |
[36:57] | Bao. | 鲍 |
[36:58] | Hey. | 你好 |
[37:01] | So you did it. | 是你干的 |
[37:03] | Did what? | 干的什么 |
[37:03] | Come on, Bao. | 得了吧 鲍 |
[37:04] | You’re the one who traced my IP addresses. | 是你追踪了我的IP地址 |
[37:07] | You ghosted my computer, | 侵入了我的电脑 |
[37:08] | and you wanted me to find you. | 而且你希望我会发现你 |
[37:10] | – No. – If people knew you created Bitcoin, | -不是 -如果人们知道是你创造了比特币 |
[37:13] | you’d get a lot of attention. | 你会大受关注 |
[37:14] | People would talk to you. | 人们会纷至沓来 |
[37:16] | In fact, you would be the hero of the Occupy Wall Street crowd. | 你一定会成为占领华尔街的人群中的英雄 |
[37:19] | Have you seen the Occupy Wall Street women? | 你见过占领华尔街的女人吗 |
[37:22] | They’re beautiful. | 她们可漂亮了 |
[37:25] | Are those guys with you? | 那些人是跟你一起的吗 |
[37:29] | No. | 不是 |
[37:30] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:32] | Wait, Bao. | 等等 鲍 |
[37:33] | – Talk to me. – Come on. | -跟我聊聊 -拜托 |
[37:34] | Not… not here. Not with them around. | 不能在这里 不能有他们在场 |
[37:36] | Okay. Then… let me get rid of them. | 好的 那让我甩掉他们 |
[37:39] | M-my room. | 到我的房间 |
[37:42] | Upstairs– 2545. | 楼上 2545房 |
[37:56] | Do you want something? | 有事吗 |
[37:58] | Actually, it’s what Mr. Higgs wants. | 其实是希格斯先生有所求 |
[38:00] | Tell him to come on down, and I will give him Mr. Bitcoin. | 叫他过来 我会把比特币先生交给他 |
[38:04] | – No. – Bye. | -不行 -再见 |
[38:07] | You know, I’m really good at losing people, so after I lose you two, | 我很擅长甩尾巴 所以等我甩掉你俩 |
[38:11] | call Mr. Higgs and tell him to meet me | 就打电话给希格斯先生 叫他到 |
[38:13] | on the 25th floor of this hotel. | 这座酒店的25楼来找我 |
[38:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:25] | Hi. You didn’t need to dress up. | 你好 你不用这么盛装打扮 |
[38:28] | What do you need? | 有何效劳 |
[38:30] | Mr. Bitcoin is through that door. | 比特币先生就在那房间里 |
[38:34] | Bao Shuwei. | 鲍舒伟 |
[38:35] | – An econophysicist. – Yeah? | -一个经济物理学家 -是吗 |
[38:37] | From Nankai University. | 来自南开大学 |
[38:38] | What’s an econophysicist? | 经济物理学家是干什么的 |
[38:40] | Uh, I have no idea, but they’re very impressed with themselves. | 我不知道 但他们自视很高 |
[38:44] | Is-is it all right if a, uh… Treasury official accompanies us? | 有位财政部官员一并在场可以吗 |
[38:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:50] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[38:51] | Very resourceful of you. Great. | 你真是应有尽有 太好了 |
[39:06] | Looks like your friend checked out. | 看起来好像你的朋友已经退房了 |
[39:12] | It’s for you. Do you mind? | 给你的 我能看下吗 |
[39:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:18] | “Dear Kalinda, I wish I could stay and talk, | 亲爱的凯琳达 我真希望能留下和你聊聊 |
[39:20] | but I don’t like attention, and creating Bitcoin | 但我不喜欢太高调 而且创造比特币 |
[39:22] | would probably bring me the wrong kind. | 很可能给我带来麻烦 |
[39:24] | but now I have a new obsession. | 但我现在有了新的喜好 |
[39:27] | I love you.” | 我爱你 |
[39:39] | I have one more witness, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 我方还有一位证人 |
[39:41] | Goody, goody. I can’t wait, Mrs. Florrick. | 好呀好呀 我等不及了 福瑞克夫人 |
[39:44] | Kalinda Sharma. | 凯琳达·夏尔马 |
[39:48] | And Mr. Higgs followed you into the hotel room? | 希格斯先生跟着你进了酒店房间吗 |
[39:51] | – Yes. – And he stated that he was looking | -是的 -而且他说他在找 |
[39:53] | for the real inventor of Bitcoin? | 比特币真正的发明者吗 |
[39:55] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[39:56] | No, Mr. Higgs. You may answer. | 不行 希格斯先生 你可以回答 |
[39:59] | Mr. Higgs stated that he believed | 希格斯先生说他相信 |
[40:01] | I was on the right track to finding Mr. Bitcoin. | 我找到的正是比特币先生 |
[40:03] | And what was that right track? | 那谁是比特币先生 |
[40:04] | Bao Shuwei, | 鲍舒伟 |
[40:05] | an econophysicist from Nankai University. | 一位南开大学的经济物理学家 |
[40:07] | Objection. This is all hearsay, Your Honor. | 反对 这都是传闻证据 法官阁下 |
[40:09] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[40:11] | Uh, I recorded it. | 我录下来了 |
[40:13] | By accident. | 一不小心 |
[40:14] | I just got a new phone, | 我刚买了部新手机 |
[40:15] | and I didn’t know how to turn it off. | 不知道怎么关掉录音功能 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | – Feeling less terrified? – Oh, much less. | -觉得没那么恐惧了吧 -好多了 |
[40:28] | Here’s your cashier’s check. | 这是给你的现金支票 |
[40:30] | It only took 20 minutes standing in line at a bank | 在银行排队把美钞换成另一张纸 |
[40:33] | to change dollar bills into another piece of paper. | 只花了我20分钟 |
[40:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:38] | I went on line and I bought one Bitcoin last night. | 我昨晚上网买了一个比特币 |
[40:41] | Really? It’s the future. | 真的吗 这是未来趋势 |
[40:44] | I don’t know. It didn’t feel real. | 我说不好 这感觉不实在 |
[40:46] | Well, real’s gonna change. Just watch. | 实在感是会变的 等着瞧 |
[41:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:02] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[41:03] | Testifing. | 为我作证 |
[41:04] | I just followed the path you set. | 我只是顺着你设置的路径走 |
[41:07] | – The path I set? – Yeah. | -我设置的路径? -没错 |
[41:09] | There is no Mr. Bitcoin. | 比特币先生并不存在 |
[41:11] | There’s three. | 而是有三个人 |
[41:16] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[41:18] | It’s not one person; it’s three. | 不是一个人 是三个人 |
[41:20] | I looked up the Decode-a-Con logs for the last three years. | 我查看了密码专家大会这3年来的记录 |
[41:25] | You met each other in 2009, | 你们在2009年相识 |
[41:26] | and that’s where you came up with the idea. | 此后你们就有了这么个点子 |
[41:30] | Elaine wrote the manifesto, | 伊莱恩写声明 |
[41:32] | and Bao wrote the code. | 鲍写代码 |
[41:36] | And you got all that from… what, a log? | 你这些想法都来源自一份记录吗 |
[41:39] | Oh, from a log and a lot of pointed fingers. | 源自一份记录 以及很多旁证 |
[41:44] | You were hoping to lose the Treasury in a round-robin. | 你们希望通过巧妙设计摆平财政部 |
[41:51] | I think you are overestimating my intelligence. | 我觉得你高估了我的智商 |
[41:54] | No. I don’t think I am. | 不 我不觉得 |
[42:00] | Well, then, thank you. | 那就谢谢你 |
[42:04] | I’m honored. | 我深感荣幸 |
[42:23] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[42:26] | What do you have? | 有什么料 |
[42:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:41] | You’ll see. | 你看了就知道 |
[42:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |