时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Your firm is representing Bishop, the drug dealer. | 你们公司代理毕夏普的业务 那个大毒枭 |
[00:05] | We only handle his legitimate business. | 我们只打理他的合法生意 |
[00:07] | I don’t like the FBI coming to me. | 我不喜欢联邦调查局的人来找我 |
[00:09] | We’re taking care of it. | 我们会处理好的 |
[00:11] | I am thinking about contributing to your campaign. | 我在考虑赞助你竞选 |
[00:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:14] | I like your wife. | 我喜欢你的夫人 |
[00:15] | I’m new to town, | 我刚来这城市 |
[00:16] | and the government is putting out an RFP | 政府为了将拖车服务外包 |
[00:18] | to outsource its tow truck service, | 正在进行招标 |
[00:20] | but they won’t let me bid. | 但他们不让我参与竞标 |
[00:22] | He’s my husband. | 他是我老公 |
[00:23] | – Is he dangerous, your husband? – I don’t know. | -你丈夫 他危险吗 -我不知道 |
[00:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[00:46] | Yeah. I got your lunch. | 你的午餐准备好了 |
[00:48] | You hear anything? | 你听说了吗 |
[00:49] | About what? | 什么 |
[00:50] | Damien’s mom. Did she call? | 达米恩的妈妈 她来电话了么 |
[00:52] | Don’t worry. She’ll call. | 别担心 她会打过来的 |
[00:54] | Did you get the bounce house? | 你租到蹦蹦房了么 |
[00:55] | I got the bounce house. | 我租到了 |
[00:58] | Now go learn to break a brick with your forehead, hmm? | 现在乖乖去学额头碎板砖 明白吗 |
[01:01] | Love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[01:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[01:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[01:44] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[01:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:51] | Alicia, hi. | 艾丽西娅 你好 |
[01:52] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我正到处找你呢 |
[01:53] | Maddie. | 玛蒂 |
[01:54] | This is Jackie Florrick. | 这位是杰姬·福瑞克 |
[01:56] | It’s very nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Florrick. | 总算见到您了 福瑞克太太 |
[01:58] | Why, thank you. And you are…? | 谢谢 请问您是… |
[02:01] | The money. | 赞助人 |
[02:02] | Then the pleasure is all mine. | 我应该感到荣幸才是 |
[02:04] | Do you mind if I steal your daughter-in-law? | 不介意我借走您的儿媳吧 |
[02:05] | There’s some people I’d like to introduce her to. | 我想让她见一些人 |
[02:07] | Alicia’s the belle of the ball. | 艾丽西娅一向是舞会之花 |
[02:09] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[02:11] | Oh. Just one sec, Maddie. | 玛蒂 请等一下 |
[02:13] | Belle of the ball? | 舞会之花 |
[02:15] | Hi, Diane. | 你好 戴安 |
[02:17] | Did you…? | 你是不是… |
[02:19] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[02:20] | 3434 Lakeview. | 湖景街3434号 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry to do this to you, but he requested us. | 对不起 但他点名要我们去 |
[02:24] | No, that’s all right. Um, I’ll be right there. | 没关系 我马上就到 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:29] | – You have to take off? – Work. | -你要走了是吗 -有点工作 |
[02:31] | Are we still on for drinks later? | 我们晚上还去喝一杯吗 |
[02:32] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[02:33] | Great. | 非常好 |
[02:35] | And if I were you, Jimmy V., | 杰米·威 如果我是你的话 |
[02:36] | I would take a breath before I posted anything actionable. | 发表会引起诉讼的文章前 我会三思的 |
[02:40] | Is that your quote? | 这就是你的评论吗 |
[02:41] | What’s the blog? | 博客网址是什么 |
[02:42] | Pooranarchy.Com. All one word. | PoorAnarchy.com 连着写 |
[02:45] | – Never heard of it. – You will. | -从没听说过 -你会的 |
[02:46] | In about one hour because that’s when I’m posting | 一小时以后 我会发布文章 |
[02:48] | that a national news magazine is sitting on a story | 说一家国内杂志扣下 |
[02:50] | accusing Peter Florrick of sleeping with a campaign worker. | 彼得·福瑞克和助选员外遇的文章不发表 |
[02:53] | Okay, give me your number; I’ll get a quote from the candidate. | 给我你的电话 我会让彼得发表看法 |
[02:56] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[02:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:01] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[03:04] | Yep. | 好的 |
[03:06] | Okay. I’ll call you back. | 好了 我等会打给你 |
[03:08] | Where’s the candidate? | 彼得在哪里 |
[03:10] | Take it off! Come on! | 脱下来 利索点 |
[03:11] | Where’s the candidate? | 彼得在哪里 |
[03:25] | I’m here for Mr. Bishop. | 我来找雷蒙德·毕夏普 |
[03:27] | I’m Alicia Florrick. Lockhart & Gardner. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 来自洛&加律所 |
[03:29] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 |
[03:31] | Lesli Rand. Cutner & Paradini. | 莱斯利·朗德 来自卡特&帕拉迪尼律所 |
[03:33] | Ah, you’re Mr. Bishop’s other law firm. | 你的律所也代理毕夏普先生 |
[03:36] | His primary law firm, yeah. | 他的首要律所 是的 |
[03:38] | I didn’t realize he had a primary law firm. | 我没想到他还有首要律所 |
[03:42] | Are we gonna be enemies? | 我们会是敌人吗 |
[03:44] | Depends. | 视情况而定 |
[03:46] | You’re the lawyers. | 你们是律师 |
[03:47] | Why am I telling you this? | 为什么由我告诉你们这一消息 |
[03:49] | I’m not hearing anything about an arrest, Lemond. | 雷蒙德 我们没听说逮捕的消息 |
[03:51] | We overreact, we set something in motion. | 如果我们反应过度 他们就有可乘之机 |
[03:53] | And we underreact and I end up in prison. | 如果我们不及时应对 我会进监狱 |
[03:57] | What do you think? | 你们怎么看 |
[03:59] | – Who called you about the arrest? – My accounting firm. | -谁告诉你逮捕的消息 -我的会计事务所 |
[04:01] | I had an appointment, and they cancelled, | 我本来和他们有个约会 却被取消了 |
[04:02] | saying my accountant, Mr. Stiglitz, | 他们说我的会计 斯蒂格利茨先生 |
[04:04] | had been arrested at his home. | 在家里被捕 |
[04:05] | Was there any search warrant served at his office? | 有针对他办公室的搜查令吗 |
[04:07] | – No. They would have said. – Good. | -没有 否则他们会告诉我 -好的 |
[04:09] | So at least they don’t have any of his work product. | 那至少他的会计资料没被搜走 |
[04:11] | I’ll have our lawyers cover state and federal bond court. | 我会派律师联系州立和联邦债券法庭 |
[04:13] | Well, unfortunately, bond hearings take place | 不幸的是 债权听证会 |
[04:15] | the day after an arrest, | 在逮捕他的第二天进行 |
[04:17] | so if there’s anything to worry about, then… | 如果有什么值得担心的 那… |
[04:19] | that’s too late. | 为时已晚 |
[04:20] | – Meaning my accountant makes a deal. – Yes. | -意味着他已与控方达成交易 -是的 |
[04:22] | We’ve got friends among the cops. | 我们在警察中有内线 |
[04:25] | – We’ll know something in a few hours. – Good. | -几小时后就会知道消息 -那就好 |
[04:27] | And since this is probably a drug-related issue, | 这次事件多半与毒品有关 |
[04:29] | do you want us to help Cutner & Paradini | 你想让我们帮助卡特&帕拉迪尼律所 |
[04:31] | look through their legal work? | 好好检查下他们的法律工作吗 |
[04:32] | We’re fine. Thank you. | 我们很好 谢谢你 |
[04:34] | God. I’m surrounded by women. | 老天 我被一群娘子军包围了 |
[04:37] | Look, this is why I pay you two law firms a lot of money. | 听着 我付给两家律所一大笔钱是有原因的 |
[04:40] | Lesli, your job is to keep me and my crew out of jail. | 莱斯利 你负责保护我和我的手下别进监狱 |
[04:43] | Diane, you watch over my legit businesses. | 戴安 你们打理我的合法业务 |
[04:45] | So show your value. | 请证明你们的价值吧 |
[04:46] | Work together and find out why my accountant was arrested, | 好好合作 弄清楚我的会计为什么被捕 |
[04:49] | and whether I’ll be. | 以及我是否也会被捕 |
[04:56] | How’s bankruptcy, Diane? | 戴安 破产的事处理的怎么样了 |
[04:57] | Heard you were having RICO troubles, Lesli. | 莱斯利 听说你们受到了欺诈和行贿的调查 |
[05:00] | Will, you there? | 威尔 你在听吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah, we’re here with Bishop. | 是的 我们在毕夏普的家里 |
[05:06] | Alicia, dial in too. | 艾丽西娅 参与进来 |
[05:08] | We need to get Kalinda on this. | 我们需要让凯琳达调查这事 |
[05:10] | Yeah, we’re trying to get people in on a Saturday. | 行 我们争取星期六也能找够人手 |
[05:12] | Good. It’s probably the drug business, | 很好 这很可能与毒品生意有关 |
[05:13] | but he wants us to check for issues on the legit side, too. | 但他也希望我们留意合法生意 |
[05:17] | The dry cleaning, | 干洗店 |
[05:18] | the bakeries, the everything. | 面包店 全部生意 |
[05:19] | There’s also an opportunity here. | 这也是一个机会 |
[05:21] | I know. I sowed some seeds. | 我明白 我跟他略提了一下 |
[05:22] | His legitimate business brings in what? | 他的合法生意带来了什么好处 |
[05:24] | Five million a year to us? | 给我们每年500万的收入? |
[05:25] | Drug business brings in 20. Maybe more. | 毒品买卖能挣2000万 甚至更多 |
[05:27] | I thought we wanted to stay away from drugs. | 我还以为我们想避免涉及毒品案件 |
[05:30] | Ideally. | 那是理想状态 |
[05:31] | But we’re in a tough time. | 我们正处在艰难时期 |
[05:33] | If we don’t go after Cutner & Paradini’s business, | 若我们不抢卡特·帕拉迪尼的活儿 |
[05:34] | – they’ll come after ours. – Okay. | -他们就会来抢我们的 -好吧 |
[05:36] | We’ll stay in touch. | 保持联络 |
[05:38] | A possible client? | 潜在客户? |
[05:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:40] | A drug dealer. | 一个大毒枭 |
[05:41] | We’ve always resisted his illegal business until now. | 在此之前我们一直抗拒他的非法生意 |
[05:43] | – Why? – Drugs are tricky. | -为什么 -毒品案件很棘手 |
[05:45] | You’re more in the public eye. | 更引公众瞩目 |
[05:47] | You’re on the cops’ radar. | 招来警察关注 |
[05:48] | And your other clients might leave. | 还可能因此丢掉其他客户 |
[05:50] | No. Money respects money. | 不 赚钱是王道 |
[05:52] | Even more so in a bad economy. | 经济衰落时更是如此 |
[05:57] | Yep. No, she’s out. What do you need, Eli? | 是 她出去了 你需要什么 伊莱 |
[06:00] | I need a… | 我要一个… |
[06:01] | uh, when does Diane get back? | 戴安何时回来 |
[06:03] | Not till tonight. What’s the problem? | 得晚上吧 发生什么事了 |
[06:07] | I need you to call a blogger | 我需要你给一个博客写手打个电话 |
[06:09] | and intimidate him with a cease-and-desist order. | 拿禁止令吓唬他一下 |
[06:11] | Cease and desist from what? | 禁止他做什么 |
[06:13] | Well, I… | 我… |
[06:14] | a story we don’t want out. | 一个我们不想发布的报道 |
[06:15] | What story? | 什么报道 |
[06:17] | Eli, I can’t do it unless you tell me the story. | 伊莱 你不告诉我的话 我可办不到 |
[06:22] | Peter slept with a campaign worker. | 彼得和一个竞选工作人员上床的报道 |
[06:24] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[06:26] | And a national news magazine decided not to print the story, | 一家国内新闻杂志决定不发这个报道了 |
[06:29] | but now this blogger… Jimmy V., | 但现在这个博客写手…杰米·威 |
[06:32] | wants to do a post about them not printing the story. | 想发文说杂志扣下了这篇报道 |
[06:35] | Okay. What’s his number? | 好的 他的电话是多少 |
[06:37] | Uh, hold on. | 稍等 |
[06:39] | Diane and Alicia are trying to get a hold of you. | 戴安和艾丽西娅找你 |
[06:41] | All right. I’ll give them a call. | 好的 我会打给她们 |
[06:45] | This is Alicia Florrick. Please leave a message. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 请留言 |
[06:49] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[06:53] | I need you in this. | 我这儿需要你 |
[06:54] | In what? | 什么事 |
[06:57] | It’s the tow truck thing. | 拖车公司的事 |
[06:58] | This-this guy clearly doesn’t get the concept of a weekend. | 这个家伙显然搞不懂何谓周末 |
[07:01] | He’s been asking about you to try and find out about your vetting. | 他一直要找你 想了解你的调查情况 |
[07:06] | Um, Cary… | 凯里 |
[07:09] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:11] | Nothing. Let’s… let’s do it. | 没事 我们…我们进去吧 |
[07:14] | Kalinda, this is Nick Saverese. | 凯琳达 这是尼克·赛弗里斯 |
[07:16] | – Hi. – And Gavin Wells. | -你好 -这是盖文·威尔斯 |
[07:19] | So you’re the one who vetted me. | 这么说调查我的人就是你了 |
[07:21] | I am. | 正是 |
[07:22] | Kalinda… | 凯琳达 |
[07:23] | May I… call you Kalinda? | 我可以…叫你凯琳达吗 |
[07:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:26] | So, Kalinda… | 那么 凯琳达… |
[07:28] | He wants me to split this deal with him 50-50 | 他希望这笔生意我俩五五分 |
[07:31] | and I was just wondering, well, what do you think to that? | 我在想 不知你的看法如何 |
[07:34] | It’s not a deal till you win the bid. | 你要中了标才有这笔生意 |
[07:36] | And you don’t win the government bid without me. | 而少了我 你就中不了政府的标 |
[07:39] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是… |
[07:40] | you’re not doing anything, are you? | 你什么也不用做 不是吗 |
[07:42] | I’m putting up the trucks, the drivers. | 是我组织拖车队 安排司机 |
[07:45] | What are you doing? | 你做了什么 |
[07:46] | Being black. | 你光有个黑人身份 |
[07:49] | Well, he helps you with your, uh, your criminal past. | 他替你掩饰你的犯罪历史 |
[07:53] | That’s what he contributes. | 这就是他的功劳 |
[07:55] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[07:56] | With your past felony conviction, | 你曾被判重罪 |
[07:58] | I’m the only reason you’re in the game bidding at all. | 要不是我 你根本没机会参加投标 |
[08:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:04] | Just let me see if I got this. | 你看我这么理解对不对 |
[08:07] | You think I should move my business to Chicago | 你认为我应该把生意转到芝加哥 |
[08:12] | and incorporate with him? | 与他合作? |
[08:18] | Hi, uh… | 喂 |
[08:19] | Would you just hold on one sec? | 你能稍等一会儿吗 |
[08:22] | Mr. Sav… Savre… | 塞…赛弗…先生 |
[08:24] | Okay, just call me Nick. | 叫我尼克就行 |
[08:25] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[08:26] | Um, you came to us to vet your options, | 你找我们核查你的选择 |
[08:30] | and we did. | 我们照做了 |
[08:31] | We suggested Mr. Wells, a highly respected businessman | 我们推荐威尔斯先生 一位颇有名望的商人 |
[08:36] | who, due to his status as a minority-owned business | 能以其少数民族公司的身份 |
[08:38] | offers you an advantage in the bidding process. | 为你在竞标中提供优势 |
[08:42] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[08:43] | Beyond that, um… | 除此之外 |
[08:45] | you can do what you want. | 你想怎么做都行 |
[08:50] | Please excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[08:53] | Welcome to Chicago. | 欢迎来到芝加哥 |
[08:57] | Now pay up. | 现在付钱吧 |
[08:58] | Good. I’ll, uh, I’ll check with the accountant’s wife, | 好的 我会调查那个会计的妻子 |
[09:01] | see what she knows. | 看看她对此有何了解 |
[09:03] | No, he’s just being a nuisance. | 没有 他只是招人烦 |
[09:04] | Oh, by the way… | 对了 |
[09:06] | I didn’t tell Cary that he was my husband. | 我没告诉凯里他是我丈夫 |
[09:08] | It’s just… complicated. | 这情况…有些复杂 |
[09:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:11] | I’m heading out now. | 我立刻出发 |
[09:14] | So I’m being a nuisance, am I? | 这么说 我招你烦了是吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah, you are. | 没错 |
[09:18] | Who was that on the phone? | 你刚才跟谁讲电话 |
[09:19] | Your lesbian girlfriend? | 你那个同性恋女友吗 |
[09:22] | Lana the lesbian Fed. | 女同性恋联邦调查员拉娜 |
[09:23] | Do you know they charge you every time you come here? | 你知道你每次来他们都算钱吗 |
[09:25] | Cary gets $400 an hour, and I get $175. | 凯里每小时拿400美元 我拿175 |
[09:28] | Wouldn’t it be cheaper if you just gave me a call? | 你直接打电话给我不是更划算吗 |
[09:30] | So your lesbian girlfriend. | 话说 你的同性恋女友 |
[09:32] | She knows that you’re married? | 她知道你结婚了吗 |
[09:34] | She’s okay with that? | 她对此没有意见吗 |
[09:35] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[09:38] | I have to get to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[09:42] | Come on, you know me. | 别这样 你了解我 |
[09:43] | I-I don’t mind you working. | 我不介意你去工作 |
[09:46] | You know, I’m-I’m open-minded that way, | 你知道我很开明的 |
[09:48] | but… I don’t know. | 但 我不知道 |
[09:49] | I do mind you sleeping with other women. | 我还是介意你跟其他女人上床 |
[09:53] | I mean, call me old-fashioned. | 你说我老古董也好 |
[09:56] | You’re such an idiot. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[09:58] | That wasn’t even Lana on the phone. | 电话里根本不是拉娜 |
[10:01] | It was work. | 是工作的电话 |
[10:02] | Your voice on that phone was not work. | 你打电话时的声音可不像是在工作 |
[10:07] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[10:14] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:18] | Yeah, it is. Sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[10:20] | We’re just having a bit of a disagreement. | 我们只是有一点小争执 |
[10:22] | Kalinda here says that you’re $400 an hour, | 凯琳达说你400美金一小时 |
[10:25] | and I say you’re $450. | 我说是450美金 |
[10:27] | And, uh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:28] | Which one is it? | 到底是哪个呢 |
[10:30] | I don’t know. I don’t read the bills. | 不知道 我不看账单 |
[10:33] | Kalinda, you good? | 凯琳达 你还好吧 |
[10:35] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[10:36] | I’m gonna head out now, so I’ll see you later. | 我现在要出去 回见 |
[10:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:41] | Yeah, see you. | 好 再见 |
[10:43] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:44] | She’s convinced me. | 她说服了我 |
[10:46] | Let’s sign that contract with the black guy. | 我们来跟那个黑哥们儿签合同吧 |
[10:49] | Speak. | 请讲 |
[10:53] | What? You’re kidding. | 什么 开玩笑吧 |
[10:54] | I’m afraid not, Mr. V. | 恐怕不是 威先生 |
[10:56] | It’s called “Defamation.” | 这叫”诽谤” |
[10:57] | And you defame my client, Peter Florrick, | 你诽谤我的客户彼得·福瑞克 |
[10:58] | and we’re more than ready to sue. | 我们随时准备起诉 |
[11:01] | So, what do I need to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[11:03] | Don’t post. If you do, | 不许发表 如果发表 |
[11:05] | we’re gonna sue you for $3 million. | 我们会起诉你要求赔偿300万 |
[11:08] | But it’s true, the story was written, and they’re not gonna print it. | 但这是事实 新闻已经写好了他们却不刊登 |
[11:10] | You don’t know that, Mr. V. | 你不了解实情 威先生 |
[11:12] | All you know is what was said to you. | 你所知道的都是听来的 |
[11:13] | And since you’ve done no fact-checking, | 由于你没有进行事实调查 |
[11:15] | you’re open to a suit. | 很容易惹官司上身 |
[11:17] | Okay. Send me the cease-and-desist order, and I won’t post. | 好 把禁止令发给我 我就不发表 |
[11:20] | You post, and you lose everything you own. | 你要敢发表 就会失去一切 |
[11:22] | I know. Send me the cease-and-desist. | 我知道 把禁止令发给我 |
[11:32] | Eli, he’s playing you. | 伊莱 他在耍你 |
[11:34] | He’s gonna print it either way. | 无论如何他都发表文章 |
[11:35] | I talked to Mrs. Stiglitz, your accountant’s wife. | 我跟你会计的妻子 斯蒂格利茨女士谈过了 |
[11:39] | The feds had a search warrant, | 联邦调查员有搜查令 |
[11:40] | and they took all of his accounting files from his home. | 他们从他家带走了所有会计档案 |
[11:42] | It’s okay. I’ll see if anyone on your crew is talking. | 别担心 我来看看是不是你手下有人多嘴 |
[11:45] | The feds don’t just get it in their heads like that to go digging. | 联邦调查员不会这样一时兴起就跑去查个彻底 |
[11:47] | It’s not about your drug business. | 跟你的毒品生意无关 |
[11:49] | It’s about your legit businesses. | 事关你的合法生意 |
[11:52] | Oh, that’s interesting. | 这就有意思了 |
[11:55] | They took all files from all 20 of your legit businesses | 他们带走了你所有20项合法生意的文件 |
[11:58] | so we don’t know which one is a target. | 所以我们也不知道他们的目标是哪一个 |
[11:59] | So, Diane, do you need help going through your legal work? | 戴安 要我帮你好好检查下你的法律工作吗 |
[12:02] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[12:03] | My guess is they’re looking at some small oversight | 我猜他们在盯着我加油站 |
[12:06] | in one of my gas stations or health clubs to arrest me. | 或健身俱乐部里的小纰漏以逮捕我 |
[12:09] | Find out what. | 找出来是什么 |
[12:11] | And I want you. | 我要你 |
[12:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:16] | I want you here when the cops come. | 警察上门的时候我要你在这儿 |
[12:18] | I don’t want my son scared. | 我不想儿子被吓到 |
[12:21] | And I don’t want some accident to befall me during the arrest. | 我不希望在我被捕期间发生意外 |
[12:24] | Uh, that won’t happen, Mr. Bishop. | 不会有这种事发生的 毕夏普先生 |
[12:26] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:28] | That will happen. | 会发生的 |
[12:36] | Are you okay staying? | 你留下来没问题吧 |
[12:38] | Yes. I mean, if it goes longer, | 没问题 如果耽误得久 |
[12:41] | I’ll need to make some arrangements. | 我就需要做些安排 |
[12:43] | It shouldn’t. | 应该不会 |
[12:43] | If he’s arrested, it’ll happen soon. | 如果他会被捕 那就是马上的事 |
[12:45] | It’s because I’m Peter’s wife? | 是因为我是彼得的妻子? |
[12:47] | That’s why he wants me? | 所以他要我留下来? |
[12:49] | Yes. There’s no better babysitter for a kingpin than… | 对 毒枭保姆的最佳人选莫过于… |
[12:53] | …The State’s Attorney’s wife. | 州检察官的妻子 |
[12:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:58] | Well, here goes. | 开始吧 |
[13:28] | And, uh, Hardy Time Liquor? | 哈迪时光酒业? |
[13:31] | That’s Darren. Darren Holts, manager. | 达伦 达伦·霍兹 他是经理 |
[13:35] | Any worries there? Any financial irregularities? | 有什么担忧之处吗 有金融违规行为吗 |
[13:38] | No. | 没有 |
[13:39] | You trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[13:40] | Enough not to turn on me. | 至少不会把枪头指向我 |
[13:41] | But, um, could he get into any legal trouble | 他是否有可能惹上官非 |
[13:44] | that might lead back to you? | 而牵扯到你 |
[13:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:47] | I’m CEO. I delegate. | 我是首席执行官 我权力下放 |
[13:50] | I tried to control everything, | 我曾试图掌控一切 |
[13:52] | but six months ago I ended up in Chapter 11. | 但6个月前落得申请破产保护 |
[13:54] | Dad! Dad! Guess what? | 老爸 老爸 你知道吗 |
[13:56] | Hey, Dylan. This is Mrs. Florrick. | 迪伦 这是福瑞克女士 |
[13:58] | She works with Daddy. | 她跟老爸一起工作 |
[14:00] | So, did you break any bricks with your forehead? | 你用额头碎板砖了吗 |
[14:01] | No, but I talked to Damian. | 没有 但我跟达米恩说了 |
[14:03] | – He said he could come. – Really? | -他说他可以来 -真的吗 |
[14:05] | Oh, would you excuse me? Yes? | 失陪一下 喂 |
[14:09] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry I had to run out on you. | 不好意思我丢下你不管 |
[14:12] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[14:13] | Good, fine. Eli thinks we’ll beat the expectations here. | 挺好 不错 伊莱觉得结果会超过预期 |
[14:17] | Which is, I guess, what it’s all about. | 没白忙呵 |
[14:19] | – Good. – Yes, but we are running into a problem on the article. | -很好 -但那篇文章给我们带来点麻烦 |
[14:24] | Nothing yet. | 还没消息 |
[14:26] | Believe it or not, there is a blog | 信不信由你 有一篇博客 |
[14:28] | that wants to print a story on the magazine for not running. | 要揭露杂志不作为的行径 |
[14:31] | It’s a backdoor way for the reporter to get her story out. | 这是记者为了把新闻登出来的下三滥手段 |
[14:34] | She leaks it to a blog, | 她把事情泄露给博客 |
[14:35] | the blogger embarrasses the magazine, | 博主让杂志陷于尴尬 |
[14:37] | then the magazine ends up printing it, you know, | 然后杂志最终还是发表了 |
[14:40] | the circle of life. | 就这么周而复始 |
[14:41] | Well, it was bound to happen. | 躲不掉的 |
[14:42] | You sound okay. | 你听起来没事 |
[14:44] | I do. I’m just… resigned. | 我确实没事 我只是…很无奈 |
[14:47] | I know the feeling. | 我懂你的感受 |
[14:48] | Well, I guess I’ll call the kids and tell them. | 我会打电话告诉孩子们 |
[14:52] | Oh, right, the kids. Thanks. I… | 对了 孩子们 谢谢 我… |
[14:55] | Hey, we’re gonna get through this, okay? | 我们会熬过去的 好吗 |
[14:58] | Okay. Gotta go. | 好的 得挂了 |
[14:59] | Talk to you later. | 稍后再说 |
[15:07] | Would you like to do this later, Mr. Bishop? | 你想晚点再继续吗 毕夏普先生 |
[15:11] | His eighth birthday party, and no one’s coming. | 他要办8岁生日会 但没人来 |
[15:15] | Parents of his friends don’t want them around me. | 他朋友们的父母都不希望自己孩子接近我 |
[15:18] | And my son just thinks I’m his… | 而我儿子只看到我是… |
[15:21] | great dad. | 了不起的爸爸 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry. That’s hard. | 很遗憾 那确实不容易 |
[15:28] | Check Dex. | 查一下迪克斯 |
[15:30] | Dexter Roja. I moved him from one of the crews into management. | 迪克斯特·罗哈 我把他从员工提升为主管 |
[15:34] | Might’ve been premature. | 可能为时过早了 |
[15:35] | Do you know how many of the businesses he managed? | 你知道他管理着几处产业吗 |
[15:39] | Six. | 6处 |
[15:40] | All right, these are the six businesses managed by Roja. | 这些是罗哈管理的6处产业 |
[15:44] | – Good. What’d you find? – Nothing. | -很好 发现什么了 -什么也没有 |
[15:45] | But we’ll need a week with these. They’re an accounting nightmare. | 但我们需要花一周时间审查这些 帐太乱了 |
[15:48] | Well, the cops have the same thing, | 警方拿到的也是这些帐 |
[15:49] | so if we can’t find it, they can’t. | 所以若我们找不到问题 他们也找不到 |
[15:52] | Check the footnotes. | 查一下脚注 |
[15:56] | That’s where accountants dispose of problems. | 会计人员会在那里标注出问题 |
[15:59] | You seem to speak from experience, Mr. Hayden. | 看来这是经验之谈啊 海登先生 |
[16:02] | 22 years as a CPA. | 我做了22年注册会计师 |
[16:04] | Where does an accountant put his mistakes? | 你们觉得会计师会在哪里标注错误呢 |
[16:06] | I don’t know. Where? | 不知道 在哪 |
[16:08] | In the footnotes. | 就在脚注上 |
[16:11] | Oh. I thought that was a joke. | 哦 我还以为你在开玩笑呢 |
[16:12] | Why would I joke? | 我干嘛要开玩笑 |
[16:13] | Well, you said it the… | 是你说… |
[16:17] | Okay, Cary, check the footnotes. | 好吧 凯里 查一下脚注 |
[16:23] | Do you mind helping? | 你愿意帮忙吗 |
[16:28] | I… | 我… |
[16:31] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:35] | So what do you call a win, Eli? | 你觉得怎么算赢呢 伊莱 |
[16:37] | Uh, the majority of the straw poll votes. | 民调得到多数票吧 |
[16:40] | Oh, come on. You guys have this hands-down. | 得了吧 这个你们轻而易举就能拿下 |
[16:42] | I’m hearing you need 95% of the vote | 我听说你们需要95%的票 |
[16:45] | to keep the other two Democrs from being contenders. | 来让那两个民主党人退出竞争 |
[16:48] | Oh, my God, only the mainstream media | 哦上帝 只有主流媒体 |
[16:50] | would take a 90% landslide and call it a loss. | 才会把90%的压倒性优势称作失败 |
[16:53] | Oh, that’s what we’re expecting? | 哦 结果会是这样吗 |
[16:55] | A 90% landslide? | 90%的压倒性优势? |
[16:58] | Please remember to cast your ballot. | 请各位记得把票投入票箱 |
[17:00] | The poll remains open until 8:00. | 投票将于8点截止 |
[17:02] | Huh? Um, I’ll be right back, Harv. | 我…我一会回来 哈维 |
[17:06] | What are you standing there for? | 你在这里站着做什么 |
[17:08] | Peter, can we talk? | 彼得 聊一下好吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah, excuse me. | 好的 抱歉 |
[17:12] | Of course. | 不必 |
[17:13] | It’s up. | 博客发出来了 |
[17:16] | – How long? – Till mainstream gets it? | -还有多久 -离被主流媒体发现有多久? |
[17:18] | My guess is the blogger sent out e-mail alerts to all of them. | 我猜博主给他们都发了邮件提醒 |
[17:21] | Maybe half an hour. | 所以也许只有半小时 |
[17:22] | We’ve got to get our spin straight. | 我们得整理一下应对的说法了 |
[17:24] | – Ouch. – Now what? | -天呐 -又怎么了 |
[17:26] | He mentions the cease-and-desist call from Will. | 他提到了威尔给他打电话要他停手的事 |
[17:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:33] | I couldn’t couldn’t get a hold of Diane, | 我找不到戴安 |
[17:34] | and I needed to intimidate him right away. | 而我需要立刻吓唬他一下 |
[17:37] | You had… | 你让… |
[17:38] | you had Will Gardner send a cease-and-desist order? | 你让威尔·加德纳去向他发禁止令吗 |
[17:40] | No. Because the blogger was going ahead no matter what, | 不是 因为这博主无论如何都会发的 |
[17:42] | – so we pulled back. – Excuse me. | -所以我们放弃了 -抱歉 |
[17:44] | Don’t do that, Eli. | 别这么做 伊莱 |
[17:45] | Don’t have Will do anything for me. | 别让威尔帮我做任何事 |
[17:47] | – It was an emergency. – I understand. | -当时很紧迫 -我知道 |
[17:49] | Just don’t get him involved. | 别把他扯进来就好 |
[17:52] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[17:55] | So we’ll spin this as an attempt to smear you. | 那我们就把这说成对你的蓄意污蔑 |
[17:59] | We’ll make it a process story about how we address a smear. | 我们把这弄成我们如何应对诽谤的花絮新闻 |
[18:01] | No, no. Just let it go. | 不 不用 随它去吧 |
[18:03] | Don’t even dignify it with spin. | 不用解释 别给他脸 |
[18:06] | These things die on their own. | 这些事会自己过去的 |
[18:07] | You accusing me of skimming? | 你们说我瞒报收益吗 |
[18:09] | No, no. It’s just that there is a discrepancy in the books, | 不是 只是账目上有不符之处 |
[18:13] | and Mr. Bishop asked us to check in with you | 毕夏普先生让我们来找你核实一下 |
[18:15] | because you’re the manager of his bakery business. | 因为你是他面包厂的管理人 |
[18:18] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[18:19] | Show me the discrepancy in the books. | 让我看看账上的不符处 |
[18:21] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[18:22] | Here, this footnote. | 这里 这个脚注 |
[18:28] | We sell to the coffee chains. They expanded. | 我们卖给连锁咖啡店了 他们扩张了 |
[18:30] | Yes, but if you look here, there was no corresponding rise | 但你看这里 面粉或高果糖玉米糖浆的 |
[18:33] | in the purchase of flour or high-fructose corn syrup. | 原料购买量没有相应的增长 |
[18:36] | So if you were distributing more units, | 若你销售的产品越多 |
[18:38] | your raw materials’ costs should be correspondingly higher. | 那原料开销相应地就应该越高 |
[18:42] | We bought ’em last quarter | 我们上一季度买的原料 |
[18:44] | to hedge against the commodity prices. | 为了应对物价调整买的 |
[18:46] | No. Not according to this spreadsheet | 不 在这份年份同比进货表上 |
[18:48] | comparing year-to-year purchases. | 不是这么显示的 |
[18:51] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[18:52] | Clarke Hayden. | 克拉克·海登 |
[18:53] | I work as a trustee at Lockhart/Gardner. | 我是洛&加律所的监管人 |
[18:55] | If you’ll look here in this footnote, you’ll see | 如果你看这里的脚注 会发现 |
[18:57] | there is no increase in the yearly profits either. | 年收益也没有增加 |
[19:00] | So I have to ask you, sir, | 所以我得问你 先生 |
[19:02] | if you had a 12% rise, where did the surplus go? | 如果你们销量增加了12% 利润去哪了 |
[19:07] | Employee benefits. | 发员工福利了 |
[19:10] | What employee benefits? | 什么员工福利 |
[19:13] | We bought all the employees memberships to a health club. | 我们给所有的员工办了健身俱乐部会员卡 |
[19:19] | So you’re also owned by Lemond Bishop? | 你们也是雷蒙德·毕夏普名下的? |
[19:22] | Oh, yeah, but he pretty much lets us do what we want. | 对 但他给了我们自主经营的自由 |
[19:26] | in health club memberships in the first quarter. | 大量的会员增长 |
[19:28] | You usually have 40 to 60 new members. | 通常你们有40到60名新会员加入 |
[19:30] | And this year, you had 300. | 今年 你们有300名 |
[19:32] | Yes, we were thrilled. | 没错 我们都为此激动 |
[19:34] | Right, but what we’re finding odd | 没错 但我们发现一个奇怪之处 |
[19:35] | is that you’ve only had 30 of the new members use the facilities. | 只有30名新会员来使用器械 |
[19:39] | Well, here’s the secret about health clubs. | 这就是健身俱乐部的秘密 |
[19:41] | Most members like the idea of a health club, | 大多数会员都乐于加入 |
[19:43] | but they don’t love using it. | 却又不爱运动 |
[19:45] | But 270 members never showed up, even once. | 但有270名会员来一次都没来过 |
[19:49] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -对 |
[19:50] | Look. See this footnote here? | 你看 看到这个脚注了吗 |
[19:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:55] | Mr. Hayden, what is it? | 海登先生 怎么了 |
[19:57] | People think they can hide. | 人们总觉得自己可以藏起来 |
[19:59] | You know the wondrous thing about numbers? | 知道数字的奇妙之处吗 |
[20:02] | You can’t hide. | 就在于你藏不住 |
[20:05] | How dare you? | 你好大胆子 |
[20:06] | You’re laundering money through our legit businesses? | 你竟敢用我们的合法业务洗钱 |
[20:09] | It’s not your legit business. It’s Bishop’s. | 那不是你们的合法业务 是毕夏普的 |
[20:12] | And we’re his caretakers. | 我们是他的管理人 |
[20:13] | You’re compromising our legit businesses, | 你在危及我们的合法业务 |
[20:15] | and you’re not telling us. | 还不告诉我们 |
[20:16] | Your businesses wouldn’t even exist without our business. | 若无我们的业务 你们的业务根本不会存在 |
[20:19] | How do you think they’re staying afloat? | 你觉得他们是怎么维持周转的 |
[20:21] | With drug money. | 靠毒品赚来的钱 |
[20:22] | I don’t know what’s more startling: | 真不知道如何形容你 |
[20:23] | your sanctimony or your hypocrisy. | 故作圣洁还是伪装善良 |
[20:25] | You had a bigger problem, Diane. | 你有更大的麻烦了 戴安 |
[20:26] | Your accountant just found a discrepancy | 你的会计师刚发现一个健身俱乐部果汁吧 |
[20:28] | in the health club juice bar, | 收入和开支有出入 |
[20:29] | and we have nothing to do with that. | 而这跟我们毫无关系 |
[20:33] | There’s nothing wrong with the juice bar. | 果汁吧没有任何问题 |
[20:34] | Except that it’s closed and it’s still making money. | 那为什么它停业了却还在赚钱 |
[20:38] | According to who? | 你听谁说的 |
[20:39] | An accountant at our firm. | 我们律所的一位会计师 |
[20:41] | Well, he’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[20:43] | It’s just the health club making money. | 那只是健身俱乐部在赚钱而已 |
[20:45] | Stop lying, Dex. | 别撒谎了 迪克斯特 |
[20:46] | I put you in charge of this place. | 这家店是我让你经营的 |
[20:48] | You need to explain. | 现在你要解释清楚 |
[20:50] | Look, when we lost the other two health clubs, | 当时 另外两家俱乐部破产的时候 |
[20:53] | you said to be entrepreneurial, self-starters. | 你说要有创业精神 自主创业 |
[20:58] | I was trying something. | 我就做了一些尝试 |
[21:00] | What? | 什么 |
[21:03] | HGH. | 人体生长激素 |
[21:06] | I told you no drugs! Not on the legit side! | 我跟你说过 你这边不能搞毒品 |
[21:09] | But it’s not drugs. It’s steroids! | 那不是毒品 是类固醇 |
[21:11] | Look, I was clearing $120,000 a month. | 当时我一个月净赚12万美元 |
[21:14] | The health club was gonna go under without it. | 要不是这样我们的俱乐部也会破产 |
[21:17] | Yeah. Everything all right? | 是我 有情况吗 |
[21:19] | No. There’s some activity at the end of his block. | 对 他街区后面有人 |
[21:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:23] | It’s a cable TV van. Looks like undercover. | 是个有线电视车 看着像是秘密行动 |
[21:25] | Trying very hard not to look like undercover. | 还很努力地在掩人耳目 |
[21:28] | Okay, hang on. | 等下 别挂 |
[21:30] | Hi. Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[21:32] | – Yes? – I’m so glad you made it. | -怎么了 -你们能来太好了 |
[21:34] | I just live right there. Come on up. | 我就住那边 跟我来吧 |
[21:35] | Actually, ma’am, we’re not here for you. | 女士 我们不是为你来的 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry. What do you mean you’re not here for me? | 抱歉 不是为我来的是什么意思 |
[21:39] | I called you guys. | 我打电话请你们 |
[21:40] | You said you were coming. | 你们说快到了 |
[21:41] | My wire is sparking really badly. It’s dangerous. | 我的电线一直冒火花 很危险 |
[21:44] | Sorry, ma’am. We’re here on another call. | 抱歉 女士 我们是来为其他人服务的 |
[21:45] | Yeah? Which house? | 是吗 哪户人 |
[21:46] | What house was the call from? | 你问哪户人家请的我们吗 |
[21:48] | – Yeah. – That’s private, ma’am. | -对啊 -这是私密信息 女士 |
[21:49] | It’s private which house you’re going to? Why is that? | 你们去哪户人家是私密信息? 为什么 |
[21:52] | Because our work is confidential. | 因为我们的工作是机密 |
[21:53] | Cable TV work is confidential? | 有线电视工作是机密吗 |
[21:55] | Kalinda! Let the man do his work. | 凯琳达 让他好好工作 |
[22:00] | Oh, Lana, still on the Lemond Bishop track? | 哦 拉娜 还在追捕莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[22:03] | Mm-hmm. You still working for drug dealers and pimps? | 对 你呢 还在为毒枭皮条客效劳? |
[22:06] | Yeah, and child pornographers. | 是啊 还有儿童色情片发行人 |
[22:08] | Is that him there on the phone? | 你在跟他打电话吗 |
[22:10] | Good old Lemond Bishop? | 老朋友莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[22:12] | No, it’s my mother. | 不 是我妈 |
[22:13] | Hi, Mom. It’s not the cops. It’s the feds. | 妈 不是警察 是联邦调查局的 |
[22:15] | And it’s not an arrest. It’s a search warrant. | 而且不是逮捕 是搜查 |
[22:18] | I just know how you love to know these things. | 我知道你一向对这些感兴趣 |
[22:20] | – Love you. – Move now. | -爱你 -行动 |
[22:22] | Move in now. | 行动 |
[22:23] | Go. | 出发 |
[22:24] | How far off are they? | 他们还有多久到 |
[22:25] | Seconds away. | 几秒就到 |
[22:26] | You going to tell him? | 你要告诉他吗 |
[22:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:29] | He’ll destroy whatever they’re after. | 他会把他们要找的东西都毁掉的 |
[22:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:37] | What? What was that? | 怎么了 谁的电话 |
[22:42] | They’re coming with a search warrant now. | 他们马上要来搜查了 |
[22:46] | – How far? – Down the block now. | -到哪里了 -街区门口 |
[22:48] | We messaged on the game box. | 我们用那个游戏盒传信 |
[22:51] | What about other video games? | 别的电子游戏呢 |
[22:52] | Just the one. | 没用别的 |
[22:53] | Okay, go get it. | 好 去取 |
[22:53] | It’s in Dylan’s room. | 在迪伦房间里 |
[22:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[23:04] | Mrs. Florrick, could you help with Dylan? | 福瑞克夫人 你能照顾下迪伦吗 |
[23:08] | This is a federal warrant! | 联邦搜查 |
[23:10] | Open the door or be subject to arrest! | 开门 否则我们有权强行逮捕 |
[23:14] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[23:27] | They should be gone soon. | 他们应该一会就走了 |
[23:29] | Did my dad do something bad? | 我爸爸做什么坏事了吗 |
[23:32] | He says he didn’t. | 他说没有 |
[23:35] | The kids talk about him at school. | 学校的同学们经常谈论他 |
[23:37] | Be sure to check the furnace room and the cellar. | 记得检查锅炉房和地下室 |
[23:43] | Your dad says you go to camp. | 你爸说你要去训练营 |
[23:45] | What kind of camp is it? | 什么样的训练营呢 |
[23:46] | Basketball camp. | 篮球训练营 |
[23:52] | Are you a Bulls fan? | 你喜欢公牛队吗 |
[23:53] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[23:54] | I was there when they won their second championship. | 他们第二次夺冠的时候我在现场 |
[23:57] | You saw Michael Jordan? | 你见到迈克尔·乔丹了? |
[23:59] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:00] | My husband took me there on our first date. | 我丈夫在我们第一次约会时带我去的 |
[24:02] | The only problem was… | 唯一的不足在于 |
[24:04] | I knew nothing about basketball, | 我对篮球一窍不通 |
[24:06] | and I had no idea what was going on. | 完全不知道他们在干什么 |
[24:13] | Don’t suppose you could tell us what this is about. | 估计你们不肯说这是怎么回事呵 |
[24:16] | We can point you in the right direction. | 我们可以给你们指明方向 |
[24:17] | Sorry, Ms. Lockhart. | 抱歉 洛克哈特夫人 |
[24:18] | The underlying complaint is sealed. | 你含蓄的投诉 我收到了 |
[24:20] | If you have a problem, take it up with a judge. | 你有不满的话 可以去找法官 |
[24:22] | The game box– it’s missing. | 那个游戏盒 不见了 |
[24:24] | Thanks, Kalinda. | 谢谢你 凯琳达 |
[24:27] | I did a head count. | 我清点了一下 |
[24:28] | All the agents are FBI. | 都是FBI探员 |
[24:30] | Not a single one of them is from the DEA. | 完全没有缉毒局的人 |
[24:32] | Which means this isn’t about HGH. | 也就是说这次搜查不是因为生长激素 |
[24:34] | If it were about steroids, there would be a DEA. | 如果是的话 会有缉毒局的人 |
[24:37] | The feds are giving us nothing | 关于这次搜查 联邦调查局的人 |
[24:38] | on the basis for this warrant. | 什么都不肯透露 |
[24:39] | The warrant will only be unsealed if they arrest Lemond, | 除非逮捕雷蒙德 他们才会透露 |
[24:41] | and then it’ll be too late to help him. | 但那时再帮他就太晚了 |
[24:43] | Doesn’t have to be Mr. Bishop who’s arrested. | 不一定非得逮捕毕夏普先生 |
[24:46] | Legally, any… | 法律规定 任何 |
[24:49] | …any arrest in connection with this search | 任何与此次搜查有关的逮捕 |
[24:51] | would be grounds to unseal the warrant. | 都会导致搜查令的公开 |
[24:52] | Such as someone obstructing justice | 比如有人干涉搜查 |
[24:54] | by interfering with the search? | 从而妨碍公务? |
[24:59] | I have my ballet class tonight. | 我今晚有芭蕾课 |
[25:12] | You’re looking determined. | 你好像很坚决的样子 |
[25:14] | I’m here because your people filed a Franks motion | 因为你们的人提交了”弗兰克斯动议” |
[25:14] | 搜查结果出来后 可申请弗兰克斯听证会 以验证警方是否虚报搜查理由 | |
[25:16] | to unseal the search warrant. | 以公开搜查令 |
[25:18] | Yes, I heard, but you usually | 我听说了 但你平时 |
[25:20] | have more of a sense of humor about these things. | 对这种事看得挺开啊 |
[25:22] | I’m generally not all that smiley when my apartment is sealed off | 我的公寓被封锁 导致我被迫住在我妹那里 |
[25:24] | and I have to crash at my sister’s. | 我就不太看得开了 |
[25:26] | What? | 什么 |
[25:27] | My apartment was ransacked a few hours ago. | 我的公寓几小时前被非法进入 |
[25:30] | You should remind your fine, upstanding client, | 你应该提醒你们那位优秀正直的客户 |
[25:33] | Mr. Bishop, that breaking and entering is a crime. | 毕夏普先生 非法闯入是种犯罪 |
[25:40] | How do you know it was Bishop? | 你怎么知道是毕夏普干的 |
[25:43] | Nothing was taken. | 什么都没丢 |
[25:44] | No cash, no jewelry, no electronics. | 现金 首饰 电子产品 都还在 |
[25:47] | They just tossed the place. | 他们只是把房间搜了个遍 |
[25:48] | If he was trying to scare me, | 要是他想威胁我 |
[25:50] | tell him it didn’t work. | 告诉他这样做没起到作用 |
[25:54] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[25:55] | No, I’m just glad you’re okay. | 没有 我就是很高兴看到你没事 |
[25:59] | Thanks for the reassurance. | 谢谢你的安慰 |
[26:02] | The arrest of Mr. Agos | 逮捕艾格斯先生 |
[26:04] | was made during the search, Your Honor. | 发生在搜查进行当中 法官阁下 |
[26:07] | Under the Franks doctrine, | 根据”弗兰克斯原则” |
[26:08] | that is grounds to unseal the warrant… | 这种情况下应该公开搜查理由 |
[26:10] | The arrest was of one of Mr. Bishop’s attorneys | 被逮捕的是毕夏普先生的一位律师 |
[26:12] | who was not a target of the search. | 并不是这次搜查的对象 |
[26:13] | But it was still an arrest. | 但仍然有人被逮捕 |
[26:14] | And Mr. Agos was released immediately. | 之后艾格斯先生立即被释放了 |
[26:20] | Your Honor? | 法官阁下 |
[26:22] | Oh, I’m here. I just need these sell orders ready | 我听着呢 但我得赶在周一开盘前 |
[26:25] | when the market opens Monday. | 把这些卖盘订单准备好 |
[26:26] | You can’t properly represent your client | 你们这边 若不知道搜查令的原因 |
[26:28] | without knowing what the warrant was about, | 就无法为委托人做正当辩护 |
[26:30] | and Agent Delaney thinks | 德兰尼探员这边 则认为 |
[26:31] | that Franks doesn’t apply because the man arrested | 弗兰克斯原则在这里不适用 |
[26:33] | had no connection to the warrant. | 因为逮捕对象和本次搜查无关 |
[26:35] | ‘Kay. Continue. | 好 继续说 |
[26:36] | Mr. Agos’s Fourth Amendment rights against illegal search and seizure | 第四修正案赋予公民不受非法搜查和逮捕的权利 |
[26:40] | are being egregiously violated. | 艾格斯先生的权利已被严重侵犯 |
[26:42] | The warrant is sealed | 不公开搜查目的的原因 |
[26:43] | because Mr. Bishop is a public threat. | 是毕夏普先生对公众存在威胁 |
[26:45] | All right. I get it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[26:47] | What we have here is a legal tie, | 现在你们双方打成平局 |
[26:49] | and ties always go to the runner. | 而这种情况下通常满足诉讼者的要求 |
[26:52] | Agent Delaney, I am ordering the warrant unsealed. | 德兰尼探员 我命令你公开搜查原因 |
[26:53] | Tell them what they want to know. | 回答他们的问题 |
[26:56] | A confidential informant? | 一个秘密线人? |
[26:58] | The warrant refers to him or her simply as “C.I. 691”. | 搜查令上只称其为”691号线人” |
[27:01] | Whoever it is has been missing for 72 hours. | 不管是谁 他已经失踪了72小时 |
[27:05] | The feds were searching your house | 联邦调查局搜查你的房子 |
[27:06] | for evidence of this informant’s whereabouts. | 是想找到相关证据以探知线人下落 |
[27:08] | The good news is that | 好消息是 |
[27:09] | whatever this informant told the FBI, | 不管这个线人对联邦调查局透露了什么 |
[27:13] | it’s not enough to charge you. | 那些情报还不足以指控你 |
[27:15] | We just need to figure out who it is and fast. | 我们只需要弄清楚这个人是谁 得快点 |
[27:21] | I need your cell phone. | 借我你的手机用用 |
[27:23] | My…? | 我的… |
[27:24] | Uh, we think his home phone is bugged. | 我们觉得他家里的电话被监听了 |
[27:26] | I need to call Dex. | 我需要打给迪克斯特 |
[27:35] | Oh, crap. | 混蛋 |
[27:36] | Hey, we’re doing great. We got volunteers everywhere. | 形势很好 到处都有我们的志愿者 |
[27:38] | No, no, no, no. It’s not that. Look. | 不不不 不是说那个 你看 |
[27:42] | He’s found a way to make it go viral. | 他找到了让这事迅速传遍网络的办法 |
[27:45] | That’s… Indira Starr? | 这是…尹迪拉·斯塔吗 |
[27:47] | No. That is a photoshopped Indira Starr. | 不 这是被PS过的尹迪拉·斯塔 |
[27:50] | And if there’s one thing the mainstream media likes, | 而这正是主流媒体所喜爱的 |
[27:52] | it’s a visual. | 视觉效果 |
[27:55] | Look. | 看 |
[27:59] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[28:07] | You broke into her apartment? | 你闯入了她的公寓? |
[28:09] | Whose apartment? | 谁的公寓 |
[28:10] | Lana Delaney. | 拉娜·德兰尼 |
[28:11] | You broke into a federal agent’s apartment? | 你闯入了一个联邦调查员的公寓? |
[28:13] | Hang on a minute. Take a breather. | 等一下 喘口气 |
[28:15] | You know I don’t do things like that anymore. | 你知道我不再做那样的事了 |
[28:17] | I’m a changed man. | 我改过自新了 |
[28:19] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:20] | Hi, my name is Kalinda Sharma, | 你好 我叫凯琳达·夏尔马 |
[28:23] | and I’m at 10497 North Damen Avenue, apartment 3B. | 我在北达曼街10497号 3B号公寓 |
[28:27] | I think there’s been a break-in. | 我觉得我家被非法闯入了 |
[28:29] | No, but I haven’t checked the bedroom yet. | 不 我还没有检查卧室 |
[28:32] | Would you please send someone? | 你可以派人过来吗 |
[28:34] | All right, thanks, and hurry up, please. | 好的 谢谢 麻烦快一点 拜托 |
[28:37] | Tell ’em you made a mistake. | 告诉他们是你弄错了 |
[28:40] | You have 15 minutes. | 你有15分钟 |
[28:41] | No. | 不 |
[28:43] | You have 15 minutes. | 是你有15分钟 |
[28:45] | Oh, my God, I think | 天哪 我觉得 |
[28:46] | I just heard a noise in the bedroom. | 我刚刚听到卧室里有动静 |
[28:58] | Well, lookie here. | 看看这里 |
[29:03] | I think you definitely got termites. | 我觉得你家肯定闹白蚁了 |
[29:05] | My mistake. It was my husband. | 我弄错了 是我丈夫在家里 |
[29:07] | No, I’m fine. Thanks. | 不 我没事 谢了 |
[29:09] | The problem is… | 问题是… |
[29:11] | Okay… | 你看… |
[29:13] | I only found $10,000. | 我只找到一万美元 |
[29:16] | Where’s the rest… “Honey”? | 其余的呢 亲爱的 |
[29:22] | I can’t have you disrupting my life like this. | 我不能再容忍你这样打扰我的生活了 |
[29:24] | “Disrupting your life”– is that what I’m doing? | “打扰你的生活” 你就这么说我? |
[29:28] | So, wh-what do you call what you’ve done to me? | 那你对我做的那些事要怎么说 |
[29:31] | I haven’t done anything to you. | 我什么也没对你做 |
[29:32] | You made me love you! | 你让我爱上了你 |
[29:39] | I can’t love anyone else, all right? | 我无法再爱上别人 懂吗 |
[29:42] | I’ve tried. | 我试过 |
[29:43] | You are in my head. | 但我脑子里全是你 |
[29:53] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[29:56] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[29:57] | Look, I’m not the same. | 我已不是过去那个我了 |
[29:59] | You can see that. | 你也看到了 |
[30:02] | You… | 你… |
[30:04] | You want me to be what I was. | 你想要的是过去的那个我 |
[30:14] | Your girlfriend’s out to screw you. | 你女朋友要害你 |
[30:21] | I was in her apartment. | 我去了她的公寓 |
[30:26] | For you. | 是为你去的 |
[30:27] | Not for me. | 不是为我自己 |
[30:30] | She’s got photos of you everywhere. | 她那里到处都是你的照片 |
[30:34] | What photos? | 什么照片 |
[30:45] | That’s you there. | 那个是你 |
[30:46] | I don’t know who that is, but… | 我不知道那是谁 但… |
[30:48] | she’s got these everywhere. | 她那里到处都是这样的照片 |
[30:52] | You need to know who your friends are. | 你要认清谁是你的朋友 |
[30:54] | This… lesbian Fed is not your friend. | 这个… 拉拉探员 不是你的朋友 |
[30:58] | Okay, and you got to stop thinking down here. | 你不能再用下半身思考了 |
[31:13] | – Get off of me. – Don’t… | -放开我 -别… |
[31:25] | They’re looking for a missing C.I.? | 他们在找一个失踪的线人? |
[31:27] | Yeah. That’s how the feds got their search warrant. | 对 联邦调查局以这个理由拿到搜查令 |
[31:30] | And we think that’s why they arrested the accountant. | 我们认为这也是他们逮捕那位会计的原因 |
[31:32] | They were shaking every tree. | 他们在通过各种途径获取信息 |
[31:34] | They’re coming after me. | 他们盯上我了 |
[31:35] | They’re building their case. | 在想方设法指控我 |
[31:37] | Dexter, | 德克斯特 |
[31:38] | are there any employees | 有没有哪位员工 |
[31:39] | you haven’t seen over the last few days? | 在过去几天没有出现 |
[31:42] | Someone who could be the informant? | 可能是线人的 |
[31:43] | Maybe someone who didn’t turn up to work? | 也许是某个没去上班的人员 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:48] | That’s not good. | 这很不妙 |
[31:49] | Christina Diaz. | 克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹 |
[31:52] | – She works at Fine Fitness on the front desk. – Damn it. | -她是好身体健身俱乐部的前台 -该死 |
[31:54] | If the Feds ever questioned her, could that cause you trouble? | 如果联邦探员讯问她 你会有麻烦吗 |
[31:57] | Possibly. | 可能 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:00] | I think we just identified our missing C.I. | 我们知道失踪的线人是谁了 |
[32:05] | Come on, Eli. Give me something. | 来吧 伊莱 给我爆点料 |
[32:07] | Only statement we have is that there is no story here. | 我只能说 没这回事 |
[32:10] | Here’s what I want for Illinois. | 我要为伊利诺伊州做的是 |
[32:11] | I want an Illinois that | 我想让伊利诺伊州变成 |
[32:12] | doesn’t just think in terms of Cook county… | 不仅仅只是考虑库克县 |
[32:15] | Oh. Come on. When did the mainstream media | 拜托 主流媒体什么时候开始 |
[32:18] | start sucking up to bloggers? | 巴结博客写手了 |
[32:20] | Hi, Eli. | 伊莱 你好 |
[32:23] | – Troubles? – No, | -有麻烦吗 -没有 |
[32:24] | just the normal course of business. | 就是一些正常事务 |
[32:26] | I hear we might get our 95%. | 我听说我们可能达到95% |
[32:27] | Beat the whole straw poll expectations game. | 超出了民意测验投票的预期 |
[32:30] | …access to better healthcare. | …更好的医疗条件 |
[32:32] | – And we need… – Here comes the line. | -而且我们要 -听听下面这句 |
[32:33] | to protect a woman’s right to choose. | 保护妇女选择的权利 |
[32:37] | Not bad, huh? | 不错吧 |
[32:38] | I saw it, Eli. | 我看到了 伊莱 |
[32:39] | Saw what? | 看见什么了 |
[32:46] | I’m gonna call you back. | 我呆会打给你 |
[32:46] | My friends are asking me what I think, | 朋友们问我的想法 |
[32:48] | which puts me in a very awkward position. | 让我非常为难 |
[32:50] | It’s all smoke. | 都是子虚乌有的事 |
[32:52] | The story was killed because we proved Indira Starr lied. | 这篇报道被毙了 是因为证明了尹迪拉说谎 |
[32:56] | There’s physical evidence. | 我们有物证 |
[32:57] | I can call our investigator over here to lay it all out for you. | 我可以让我们的调查员为你做说明 |
[32:59] | My friends don’t like this stuff. | 我的朋友们不喜欢这些东西 |
[33:02] | They can swallow the fact | 她们可以忍受 |
[33:03] | that there are no women in the race, | 竞选中没有女性 |
[33:04] | but this just rubs it in their face. | 但这事戳到她们的痛处了 |
[33:06] | Well, I can assure… | 我可以向你的… |
[33:08] | your friends… | 朋友们保证 |
[33:11] | that it is a lie. | 这是一个谎言 |
[33:12] | I want an Illinois where every citizen, | 我想让伊利诺伊州成为这样一个地方 |
[33:14] | man and woman, | 所有的市民 无论男女 |
[33:15] | young and old, can realize their dreams… | 无论老少 都能实现他们的梦想 |
[33:18] | What else does Christina know? | 克里斯汀娜还知道什么 |
[33:21] | She knows about the HGH. | 她知道关于生长激素的事 |
[33:23] | She was helping you sell? | 她帮你销售吗 |
[33:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:25] | Did you talk with her about any other part of Mr. Bishop’s business? | 你跟她讲过毕夏普先生的其他生意吗 |
[33:28] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[33:29] | But you trusted her enough to run your HGH. | 但你信任她 让她打理生长激素的生意 |
[33:33] | Yeah. She was discreet. | 是的 她很谨慎 |
[33:35] | You know, she never gave me any trouble. | 她从不会给我惹麻烦 |
[33:36] | Were you sleeping with her? | 你有和她上床吗 |
[33:39] | Mrs. Florrick asked you a question. | 福瑞克夫人在问你问题 |
[33:43] | Yeah, look, I liked her. | 是的 我喜欢她 |
[33:44] | I knew you would think it was stupid. | 我知道你觉得这很愚蠢 |
[33:46] | When was the last time you talked to Christina? | 你最后一次和克里斯汀娜谈话是什么时候 |
[33:48] | Just a few days ago, after work. | 几天前 下班后 |
[33:50] | And you weren’t curious that she didn’t show up for three days? | 她三天没来上班 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[33:52] | Nah, she does that once in a while. | 不会 她偶尔会这样 |
[33:54] | To get away from her boyfriend, um… | 为了摆脱她的男朋友 |
[33:56] | Noah something. He comes by Fine Fitness. | 叫诺亚什么的 他有时会来健身俱乐部 |
[33:59] | He always waits for her on his motorcycle. | 总是在摩托车上等她 |
[34:01] | Every couple of weeks she just takes a break. | 每隔几个星期 她会休息一下 |
[34:03] | – Out of town? – No. Um… | -出城吗 -不 |
[34:05] | she has a… another place, | 她在洛根广场 |
[34:08] | in Logan Square. | 还有一处住所 |
[34:11] | Was there anything more on the Lemond Bishop case? | 雷蒙德·毕夏普的案子还有什么吗 |
[34:13] | We won the Franks hearing. | 我们赢了弗兰克斯听证会 |
[34:15] | Found out it’s about a missing C.I. | 发现他们是想找一个失踪的C.I. |
[34:17] | – C.I.? – Confidential informant. | -什么C.I. -秘密线人 |
[34:21] | Ah. Of course. | 当然 |
[34:24] | Any more need for accounting work on it? | 还需要会计方面的帮助吗 |
[34:26] | No, no, I think it’s moved on. | 不用了 已经好了 |
[34:28] | Maybe I should stay in case. | 或许我应该留下来 |
[34:29] | No, no, I-I don’t think you have to. | 不 不用 你不用这么做 |
[34:32] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:39] | I enjoyed it. | 我很喜欢这样 |
[34:41] | Helping. | 帮得上忙 |
[34:46] | You were great. | 你太棒了 |
[34:49] | The way that you told that guy, | 你跟那个人说 |
[34:50] | “If you had a 12% rise, what’d you do with the surplus”” | “如果你们销量增加了12% 利润去哪了” |
[34:58] | He didn’t like that, did he? | 够他头痛的 对吧 |
[35:00] | No, he thought you were gonna mess him up. | 是呀 他以为你跟他杠上了 |
[35:07] | You should talk to family law, Mr. Hayden. | 你应该跟家庭法律部谈谈 海登先生 |
[35:09] | They always have some probate issues involving accounting. | 他们总有些遗嘱验证方面的事务要用到会计 |
[35:14] | No. That’s not why I’m here. | 不 我不是来做会计的 |
[35:16] | You’re here… to help us get out of debt. | 你是来帮助我们走出债务阴影的 |
[35:20] | That’s helping us. | 你做会计 就是帮助我们 |
[35:24] | True. | 倒不错 |
[35:26] | The best way to fend off | 抵挡新闻报道的最好办法 |
[35:28] | the story is to change the story, | 就是改写报道 |
[35:30] | and the only way to do that is by winning big. | 要想改写 唯一的办法是大获全胜 |
[35:33] | Okay, go. | 好了 开始 |
[35:37] | – Ms. Starr. – Miss Hayward. | -斯塔女士 -海沃德小姐 |
[35:39] | – Thanks for agreeing to see me. – Of course. | -谢谢你同意见我 -当然 |
[35:41] | Uh, Maddie, what is going on here? | 玛蒂 这是什么情况 |
[35:42] | This young lady called my office, said she wanted to talk. | 这位小姐打电话到我办公室 说想谈谈 |
[35:45] | And you agreed? | 然后你同意了? |
[35:45] | I just made a public statement in support of Peter. | 我刚刚发表公开声明支持彼得 |
[35:47] | I’d like to make sure I didn’t make a fool of myself. | 我要确保我自己没有出丑 |
[35:49] | The woman is a consummate liar. | 这女人是个说谎精 |
[35:51] | Well, then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就没有什么可担心的了 |
[35:54] | Hee-haw! Everybody vote! | 人人投票 |
[35:57] | Dexter thinks there’s a hideaway key by the front door, | 迪克斯特说有把钥匙藏在前门 |
[36:01] | a magnet under the mailbox. | 吸附在邮箱下面 |
[36:03] | Okay, great. Got it. | 很好 知道了 |
[36:05] | Be careful. | 小心些 |
[36:06] | Always. | 会的 |
[37:03] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[37:04] | It appears so. | 看起来是 |
[37:06] | Look, given the enclosed space and temperature, | 考虑到密闭空间和温度 |
[37:08] | it’s likely the body’s been decomposing | 尸体会比一般情况下 |
[37:10] | faster than normal. | 腐烂得快 |
[37:11] | What about this boyfriend, this Noah? | 她的那个叫做诺亚的男朋友呢 |
[37:14] | Noah Mayfield. | 诺亚·梅菲尔德 |
[37:15] | He’s a sound engineer at a recording studio on 16th, | 他是录音师 录音棚在第十六大道上 |
[37:18] | and he rides a motorcycle. | 他有辆摩托车 |
[37:19] | – So that’s who you saw? – I don’t know, | -就是你看到的那个人吗 -不知道 |
[37:21] | – but it’s likely. – The question is, | -但有可能 -问题是 |
[37:22] | do we make an anonymous call | 我们要打匿名电话给联邦调查局 |
[37:25] | and let the Feds know about the car? | 告知车的事情吗 |
[37:26] | We don’t know what this Christina woman | 不知道克里斯汀娜为联邦调查局 |
[37:28] | gave the Feds on Lemond. | 提供了哪些关于雷蒙德的信息 |
[37:30] | If we alert them to the body, | 如果我们把尸体的事情告知他们的话 |
[37:31] | we risk getting him arrested. | 他有可能会被抓 |
[37:33] | She’ll be found eventually. | 尸体最终还是会被发现的 |
[37:34] | If it comes out | 如果他们… |
[37:35] | later… that we had knowledge of this | 之后…得知我们早已知道 |
[37:38] | and we didn’t report it, | 却没上报 |
[37:39] | they can use it against him at trial. | 在审讯时他们会利用这点 |
[37:41] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我不跟人说 |
[37:42] | How will it get out later? | 怎么会泄露出去 |
[37:44] | This is beyond risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[37:48] | I’ve done time before. | 我蹲过监狱 |
[37:50] | – But that was before Dylan. – You’ll make bail. | -但那时还没有迪伦 -你会被保释出来 |
[37:52] | No. I won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[37:55] | I need you to draw up a guardian arrangement. | 我要你草拟一份监护人协议 |
[37:58] | You have someone in mind? | 有人选吗 |
[38:00] | My sister. | 我的妹妹 |
[38:02] | She hates me… but loves Dylan. | 她恨我…但她爱迪伦 |
[38:06] | I’ll draw it up. | 我会起草的 |
[38:10] | Call the feds. | 给联邦调查局打电话 |
[38:13] | Tell them about the body. | 告诉他们尸体的事 |
[38:22] | Okay, sounds good. I’ll talk to you. | 好的 挺好 再聊 |
[38:31] | Too bad about your boy. | 你的人倒霉了 |
[38:33] | My “Boy”? | 我的”人” |
[38:35] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 不是那个意思 |
[38:38] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[38:40] | You’re being surly. | 怎么板着脸 |
[38:41] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:43] | We found Christina Diaz’s body. | 我们发现了克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹的尸体 |
[38:46] | We got an anonymous tip, | 我们接到个匿名电话 |
[38:48] | and we found her body in the trunk of her car. | 然后在她车的后备箱里发现了她的尸体 |
[38:52] | We done? | 说完了没 |
[38:53] | We have evidence linking him to the murder, | 我们有证据表明他有嫌疑 |
[38:55] | and Judge Etts just signed an arrest warrant. | 艾茨法官刚签署了逮捕令 |
[38:58] | We prefer Mr. Bishop turn himself in. | 我们更希望毕夏普先生自首 |
[39:02] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[39:05] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[39:07] | Listen… | 听着 |
[39:10] | it’s work. | 这是工作 |
[39:12] | Don’t let it get in the way. | 别让它成为阻碍 |
[39:14] | In the way of what? | 阻碍什么 |
[39:17] | Of us. | 我们 |
[39:19] | But there isn’t any us. | 没有什么”我们” |
[39:23] | There never was any us. | 从来都没有什么”我们” |
[39:29] | Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! | 彼得 彼得 彼得 彼得 彼得 |
[39:32] | Ninety-six percent. | 96%的支持率 |
[39:33] | You set a new record for an Illinois straw poll. | 你创造了伊利诺斯州民意测验的新纪录 |
[39:36] | Acavello has announced he’s dropping out; | 阿卡维罗已经宣布退出 |
[39:38] | Staub is huddled with his people. | 斯达布正和他的团队乱做一团 |
[39:39] | He’ll be gone by breakfast. | 撑不到明天早餐的时候 |
[39:41] | Peter, we did what we needed to do. | 彼得 我们做到了 |
[39:43] | You did. | 你的功劳 |
[39:45] | You and Maddie Hayward. | 你和玛蒂·海沃德 |
[39:46] | Let’s keep her close; | 要和她保持密切联系 |
[39:47] | – we need more allies like her! – Peter… | -我们需要更多她这样的盟友 -彼得 |
[39:49] | Springfield is this close. | 距离春田市州长办公室只差一步了 |
[39:51] | Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! | 彼得 彼得 彼得 彼得 彼得 |
[40:10] | This is an agreement | 这份协议 |
[40:11] | naming your sister as Dylan’s guardian | 指定你妹妹为迪伦的监护人 |
[40:13] | until such time as your release. | 到你出狱时失效 |
[40:18] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[40:20] | We just heard from the federal agents. | 联邦调查员传来消息 |
[40:22] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们马上到 |
[40:23] | My sister’s still an hour away. | 可我妹妹到这还有一个小时 |
[40:24] | I’ll wait with Dylan until she gets here. | 我会陪迪伦到她过来 |
[40:32] | Do you have any instructions you’d like me to pass on to her? | 有什么要我转达给她的事项吗 |
[40:35] | Dylan’s a heavy sleeper. | 迪伦睡得很沉 |
[40:37] | – You have to give him three wake-up calls. – Okay. | -叫他起床要喊三次 -好的 |
[40:40] | And the kid never…checks his pelling or punctuation. | 这孩子从来不会检查拼写或标点符号 |
[40:45] | She’s gonna have to stay on top of him | 他做作业的时候 |
[40:46] | when he does his homework. | 得让我妹妹看着 |
[40:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:02] | Alicia, it’s Maddie Hayward. | 艾丽西娅 我是玛蒂·海沃德 |
[41:04] | I hope I’m not calling too late. | 希望没打扰到你 |
[41:06] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[41:07] | Are you at Peter’s celebration? | 你还在彼得的庆祝会上吗 |
[41:10] | Um, I have a dilemma, | 我遇到个为难的情况 |
[41:13] | and I’d like to talk with you. | 想和你谈谈 |
[41:15] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[41:17] | I’m not going to be able to support Peter’s candidacy anymore. | 我不会再继续赞助彼得的竞选了 |
[41:20] | I… | 我… |
[41:22] | I-I don’t understand. He won tonight. | 我 我不明白 他今天赢了 |
[41:24] | He’s the only candidate left. | 只剩他一个候选人了 |
[41:26] | I know, um, but this Indira Starr business has, | 我知道 但这个尹迪拉·斯塔的事 |
[41:29] | uh… forced me to reevaluate. | 让我不得不重新考虑 |
[41:32] | It didn’t happen, Maddie. | 这事没有发生 玛蒂 |
[41:33] | The woman lied. | 那个女人说了谎 |
[41:35] | I-I would like… | 我 我想要 |
[41:37] | for us to try and-and… remain friends. | 我们之间能试着…继续做朋友 |
[41:40] | I-I think that you and I are… | 我 我觉得你和我 |
[41:43] | simpatico. | 处得很愉快 |
[41:44] | Is that possible? | 还有可能吗 |
[41:46] | Staying friends? | 继续做朋友 |
[41:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:51] | Well… I’d like to try. | 我想要试一试 |
[41:54] | Uh, so why don’t I give you your space. | 那我给你点空间 |
[41:55] | I’ll check in with you in a few days, okay? | 过几天再联系你 好吗 |
[41:58] | Good night, Alicia. | 晚安 艾丽西娅 |
[42:04] | *Lewis Collins* | *刘易斯·柯林斯* |
[42:06] | *Took a trip out west* | *向西行去* |
[42:09] | “And when he returned” | *当他归来* |
[42:11] | “Little Delia had gone to rest” | *小迪莉娅已然死去* |
[42:14] | Mr. Bishop, please open the door. | 毕夏普先生 请开门 |
[42:17] | Mr. Bishop. | 毕夏普先生 |
[42:20] | “Lewis said to Delia” | *刘易斯曾对迪莉娅说* |
[42:23] | “That’s the sad thing with life” | *人生的不幸尽于此* |
[42:25] | “There’s people always leaving* | *总有人离去* |
[42:29] | “Just as other folks arrive” | *总有人归来* |
[42:30] | Hi, Dylan. Why don’t you show me all the toys in your room, | 迪伦 给我看看你房间里的玩具 |
[42:34] | okay, sweetheart? I’d love to see them. | 好吗 宝贝 我很想看看呢 |
[42:37] | “And when the people heard” | *当人们听说* |
[42:39] | “That Delia was dead” | *迪莉娅的死讯* |
[42:42] | “All of them gentlemen” | *所有的绅士* |
[42:45] | “They dressed in red” | *穿上了红衣* |
[42:47] | “The angels laid her away” | *天使们埋葬了她* |
[42:50] | It’s time to go. Open the door. | 到时间了 开门 |
[42:53] | “Angels laid her away” | *天使们埋葬了她* |
[42:58] | “They laid her six feet under the clay* | *埋于六英尺下* |
[43:01] | Lemond Bishop, you’re under arrest. | 莱蒙德·毕夏普 你被捕了 |
[43:03] | You have the right to… | 你有权… |
[43:04] | “Angels laid her away” | *天使们埋葬了她* |