时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lemond Bishop, you’re under arrest for murder. | 雷蒙德·毕夏普 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[00:05] | It’s not about your drug business. | 不是你的毒品生意 |
[00:08] | It’s about your legit businesses. | 是你的合法生意 |
[00:09] | A confidential informant? | 一个秘密线人? |
[00:10] | Yeah, you’re accused of killing a confidential informant | 对 你被控谋杀在旗下一间健身俱乐部 |
[00:13] | at one of your health clubs. | 供职的秘密线人 |
[00:47] | All those opposed? | 反对的请举手 |
[00:49] | The proposal passes. | 提案通过 |
[00:51] | Next on the agenda, Will… | 下一项议程 威尔 |
[00:53] | I ask for a show of hands to formalize | 请各位举手表决 |
[00:55] | the appointment of equity partner, Alicia Florrick, | 是否接纳权益合伙人艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[00:58] | to the steering committee. | 加入决策委员会 |
[00:59] | All those in favor? | 赞成的请举手 |
[01:00] | Great, welcome, Alicia. | 很好 欢迎加入 艾丽西娅 |
[01:05] | I think you have an agenda. | 议程表你有了吧 |
[01:06] | I do, thank you. | 有了 谢谢 |
[01:07] | Can we talk about money now? | 现在能谈钱了吗 |
[01:08] | Yes. | 当然 |
[01:09] | David proposes reacquiring the 27th and the 29th floors. | 大卫提议购回27楼和29楼 |
[01:13] | It’s time we look like a real law firm again | 是时候恢复一间律所该有的面貌了 |
[01:15] | and not some Burmese tent city. | 不要再挤成缅甸帐篷大会了 |
[01:17] | I would only argue that we not make the same mistake | 我认为别像在经济衰退初期一样 |
[01:20] | we made at the beginning of the downturn. | 犯同样的错误 |
[01:21] | We overspent and regretted it. | 过度开支又追悔莫及 |
[01:23] | Yes, but in my opinion we’re living in a new economy | 对 但我认为目前经济形势已经好转 |
[01:25] | and there’s as much danger of us | 在开支上过于保守 |
[01:27] | being too conservative with our finances. | 也会令我们面临很大危机 |
[01:28] | And what might be the danger of being too conservative? | 过于保守会有什么危机 |
[01:30] | Oh, no, Mommy and Daddy are fighting. | 不是吧 爹地妈咪又吵架了 |
[01:32] | Look, we’re one of the few all-service firms left standing, | 我们是仅存的几间全业务型律所之一 |
[01:34] | and if we don’t expand, | 如果我们不扩张 |
[01:35] | our clients will leave us for someone who will. | 客户就会流向有野心的律所 |
[01:36] | But they haven’t up to this point. | 但他们还没到这种程度 |
[01:38] | Because the economy has scared them. | 那是因为他们被经济危机吓到了 |
[01:41] | Okay, no more speeches. | 好了 别争了 |
[01:42] | I propose we lease back the 27th and the 29th floor | 我提议在被别的律所赶上之前 |
[01:46] | before they’re snatched up. | 租回27楼和29楼 |
[01:47] | And I propose that if this motion fails, | 我提议如果这个提案没通过 |
[01:49] | we study the economic impact in a subcommittee. | 就成立小组委员会研究其经济影响 |
[01:52] | Oh, yes, by all means, | 搞来搞去 |
[01:53] | form another subcommittee. | 又成立个小组委员会 |
[01:54] | Everyone in favor of David Lee’s proposal, | 同意大卫·李提案的 |
[01:57] | please raise their hands. | 请举手 |
[02:00] | Come on, Debbie, | 拜托 黛比 |
[02:01] | stop sucking up to Diane. | 别再拍戴安马屁了 |
[02:03] | All those opposed? | 反对的请举手 |
[02:06] | All right, six for and six against. | 好吧 六比六 |
[02:08] | You are kidding me. | 你逗我玩呢 |
[02:10] | Will, do you mind heading up the subcommittee | 威尔 你介意做小组委员会的组长 |
[02:12] | to study the economic impact of leasing these new floors? | 研究租用新楼层的经济影响吗 |
[02:15] | – I don’t mind. – Good. | -不介意 -好 |
[02:16] | So, one more matter: | 还有件事 |
[02:17] | there seems to be some concern about our investigator. | 目前有人对我们的调查员有所担忧 |
[02:20] | With the influx of new business, | 随着新业务的扩展 |
[02:23] | there’s a feeling that she is being overtaxed. | 她似乎有点不堪重负 |
[02:24] | I propose we hire a new investigator. | 我提议再雇一个调查员 |
[02:26] | To work with Kalinda? | 跟凯琳达共事吗 |
[02:29] | I don’t care, I just want it done. | 我无所谓 能解决这事就行 |
[02:30] | Yes, someone to work with Kalinda. | 对 找个人与凯琳达分担工作 |
[02:32] | When we hired a second investigator a few years ago, | 几年前我们多雇了一个调查员 |
[02:35] | it didn’t work out so well. | 结果不欢而散 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God, she’s right. | 天啊 她说得对 |
[02:38] | What were we thinking? | 我们当时怎么想的 |
[02:38] | Well, I think we can find a better fit than Blake. | 我们应该能找个比布莱克更合适的人选 |
[02:41] | All those in favor of hiring a second investigator? | 同意再雇一个调查员的请举手 |
[02:46] | Yes, be brave, lone voice in the wilderness. | 对 要勇敢 独自在荒野中呐喊吧 |
[02:49] | Good, I will form a subcommittee for hiring, and with that… | 好 我会组成一个招聘小组 然后 |
[02:52] | No new business, I’m out of here. | 没别的事我就走了 |
[02:55] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[02:57] | Could I be on that subcommittee? | 我能参加招聘小组吗 |
[02:59] | Well, I know you’re friends with Kalinda | 我知道你跟凯琳达很要好 |
[03:01] | But you’re an equity partner now. | 但你现在是权益合伙人了 |
[03:03] | – Your loyalty has to be with the firm. – I know. | -你要忠于律所的利益 -我知道 |
[03:05] | – You cannot tell her anything. – I know. | -你什么也不能透露给她 -我知道 |
[03:06] | Confidentiality rules. | 要遵守保密规则 |
[03:08] | – But certainly you can join the subcommittee. – Thank you. | -但是你加入招聘小组没问题 -谢谢 |
[03:11] | I think you’re late for court, aren’t you? | 你出庭要迟了吧 |
[03:15] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[03:18] | – Liz? – Yeah, yeah. | -莉兹 -是我 是我 |
[03:20] | I haven’t seen you since school. | 毕业后就没再见过你了 |
[03:21] | Look at you, you look exactly the same. | 看啊 你一点没变 |
[03:23] | So do you, wow. | 你也是 |
[03:24] | And, uh, we’re on opposite sides again, | 我们又是对手了 |
[03:26] | just like school. | 就像在学校里 |
[03:27] | Good guys, bad guys. | 正方 反方 |
[03:31] | All right, I’ll, uh, see you inside. | 那我们庭上见 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:36] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[03:38] | Liz Lawrence. | 莉兹·劳伦斯 |
[03:39] | My nemesis in law school. | 我上学时的死对头 |
[03:41] | Is she good? | 她很厉害吗 |
[03:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:44] | Mr. Bishop’s comfort level | 毕夏普先生的舒适度 |
[03:45] | should not be our concern, Your Honor. | 不是我们要担心的问题 法官阁下 |
[03:46] | This is not about our client’s comfort level, Your Honor. | 与我方当事人的舒适度无关 法官阁下 |
[03:48] | This is about his eight-year-old son | 而是关于他八岁的儿子 |
[03:50] | who he has not seen since his arrest. | 毕夏普被捕后他就没见过父亲 |
[03:52] | Then, Mr. Bishop shouldn’t have killed | 那毕夏普先生就不该杀害 |
[03:53] | one of our confidential informants. | 我方的秘密线人 |
[03:54] | Excuse me, Mr. Bishop did not kill anyone. | 说什么呢 毕夏普先生根本没杀人 |
[03:58] | We have evidence that the | 我方有证据证明 |
[03:59] | confidential informant’s boyfriend, Noah, | 那名秘密线人的男友 诺亚 |
[04:01] | physically abused her on dozens of occasions. | 多次对她施以暴力 |
[04:03] | And where is this evidence? | 证据在哪里 |
[04:04] | We’ve been hearing about this boyfriend for months now. | 被告几个月来多次提起这位男朋友 |
[04:06] | We are prepared to present this evidence, Your Honor. | 我方准备将此证据呈上法庭 法官阁下 |
[04:08] | But once again the AUSA is simply attempting | 但联邦助理检察官纯粹是想再次惩罚 |
[04:11] | – to punish our client… – Mrs. Florrick is misinformed. | -我方当事人 -福瑞克夫人理解错了 |
[04:13] | I’m attempting to prevent their client from fleeing. | 我只是想防止他们的当事人逃跑 |
[04:15] | Thank you, counselors. | 谢谢 律师们 |
[04:18] | Counselors. | 律师们 |
[04:20] | . . Bishop will be remanded into the custody of a U.S. Marshal | 准许毕夏普在联邦法院执行官的监管下 |
[04:23] | and permitted to visit his son | 每周在监狱外 |
[04:24] | outside of prison two hours every week. | 和其子共处两小时 |
[04:31] | Even in law school, I always let you win one. | 即便是在读书时 我也总会让你赢一次 |
[04:33] | Oh, is that what that was? | 是你让我赢的吗 |
[04:36] | – Kalinda found the CI’s boyfriend, Noah. – Good. | -凯琳达找到线人的男友诺亚了 -好 |
[04:39] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[04:40] | She found him in the morgue. | 她在停尸房找到他的 |
[04:42] | He heard the police were looking for him | 他听说警方在找他 |
[04:43] | and shot himself in the head. | 就吞枪自杀了 |
[04:45] | Did he leave a suicide note? | 有遗言吗 |
[04:47] | She’s checking. | 她正在找 |
[04:48] | We can still point to him as the most likely suspect. | 我们仍能将他指为头号嫌疑人 |
[04:50] | We have the police reports on Noah’s abusiveness. | 我们有诺亚施暴的警方报告 |
[04:53] | And we have witnesses who saw him fleeing the murder. | 还有看见他逃离现场的目击证人 |
[04:55] | Yeah, but the boyfriend’s dead. | 没错 但他已经死了 |
[04:57] | Hey, Dad, | 爸爸 |
[04:58] | watch this. | 看好了 |
[05:02] | Derrick Rose better watch his back. | 德里克·罗斯[职业球员]可要防着你了 |
[05:04] | Judy, could you give me a second with Mrs. Florrick? | 朱迪 能让我和福瑞克夫人单独谈谈吗 |
[05:07] | Uh, sure. | 没问题 |
[05:09] | Do you need anything? | 要点什么东西吗 |
[05:10] | No, I’m good. Thanks, sis. | 不用了 谢谢 妹妹 |
[05:13] | Look, this isn’t over. | 我们并非束手无策 |
[05:15] | We still have the testimony backing up your alibi. | 我们仍有证词支持你的不在场证据 |
[05:18] | My sister’s testimony, yeah. | 我妹妹的证词 |
[05:20] | They’ll think she’s lying to protect me. | 他们会觉得她是在包庇我 |
[05:23] | They want to get me. | 他们一心想整我 |
[05:29] | There’s a lawyer I know. | 我认识一个律师 |
[05:31] | Charles Lester. | 查尔斯·莱斯特 |
[05:34] | I want you to take him with you. | 我希望你们跟他合作 |
[05:39] | Mr. Bishop, if you’re unhappy | 毕夏普先生 如果你对我们的 |
[05:42] | – with your representation… – Stop it. | -法律服务不满意… -不是的 |
[05:43] | What I want is for you to work with Charles Lester. | 我只是希望你们和查尔斯·莱斯特合作 |
[05:48] | Dad, come on. | 爸爸 来呀 |
[05:54] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[05:56] | They might convict me for the one thing I didn’t do. | 这次我是清白的 却有可能被他们定罪 |
[06:06] | Need something to do? | 有事吗 |
[06:07] | No, I seem to have a subcommittee to head up. | 没有 我要带领小组委员会讨论 |
[06:10] | It’s nice of you to volunteer. | 谢谢你主动请缨 |
[06:11] | Actually, I think I was volunteered. | 其实我觉得我是被主动了 |
[06:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:16] | We’re six to six. | 现在是六比六 |
[06:17] | Looking into the economic impact. | 因此要研究下经济影响 |
[06:19] | No, you’re filibustering. | 不 是你在阻挠决策 |
[06:22] | We escaped the executioner, Will. | 我们刚刚逃过一劫 威尔 |
[06:27] | Now that we have some reserves, | 如今略有盈余 |
[06:29] | why are we so anxious to spend them? | 为什么要急着花掉 |
[06:30] | Because we need to grow. | 因为我们要成长 |
[06:31] | We need to hire and add offices. | 我们要雇人手 要增加办公室 |
[06:32] | And end up right where we started? | 然后周而复始吗 |
[06:34] | No, you were the one who wanted to open an office | 不 当初是你想在纽约开一间分所 |
[06:35] | in New York and go after Canning’s firm. | 来对付坎宁的律所 |
[06:37] | Yes, I was angry. | 是的 当时我很生气 |
[06:38] | Well, get angry again. | 那你就再生回气 |
[06:39] | We are responsible for 300 employees. | 我们对300名员工负有责任 |
[06:41] | We aren’t rebels, we’re not gamblers. | 我们既不是叛逆者 也不是赌徒 |
[06:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:53] | Stern said that when you have a partnership disagreement, | 斯特恩说过 当合伙人意见有分歧时 |
[06:56] | you look at your mission statement. | 就去读读自己的使命宣言 |
[06:59] | What mission statement? | 什么使命宣言 |
[07:00] | Exactly. | 不知道就对了 |
[07:02] | You guys are great. | 你们很棒 |
[07:04] | Just keep it up. | 要继续保持 |
[07:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:10] | That’s the CI, Christina Diaz, | 这就是秘密线人 克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹 |
[07:12] | three months before she was murdered. | 这是她被杀三个月前 |
[07:15] | The one Bishop said he never met. | 毕夏普说从未见过她 |
[07:17] | Things just keep getting worse. | 真是每况愈下 |
[07:20] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪里找到的 |
[07:20] | One of the gym workers. | 一个健身房员工录的 |
[07:22] | They were having a celebration | 他们在为业绩最好的销售人员 |
[07:23] | for the most membership sales. He taped it. | 开庆祝会 他录了下来 |
[07:25] | Do the Feds know about it? | 联邦调查员知道这东西吗 |
[07:26] | The tape? No, not yet. | 录影带吗 还不知道 |
[07:29] | We can’t destroy it. | 我们不能销毁它 |
[07:30] | I know, but we don’t need to tell them | 我知道 但我们也不用告诉他们 |
[07:32] | that it exists. | 它的存在 |
[07:33] | This is just a copy. | 这只是拷贝件 |
[07:34] | Yeah, they’ll just find it anyway, won’t they? | 是啊 他们迟早会找到的吧 |
[07:36] | Well, sometimes they’re not as good at their jobs. | 有时候他们也不是那么厉害 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Need to go meet our new cocounsel. | 得去会会我们新的协理律师了 |
[07:47] | Cocounsel? | 协理律师? |
[07:48] | Someone Bishop wants us to use. | 毕夏普指定的人 |
[07:52] | You heard? | 你听说了吗 |
[07:53] | Yes, Charles Lester is here. | 听说了 查尔斯·莱斯特来了 |
[07:55] | This should be interesting. | 肯定很有意思 |
[07:56] | What does Mr. Bishop’s personal lawyer look like? | 毕夏普先生的私人律师会是什么样 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:02] | Mr. Lester. | 莱斯特先生 |
[08:03] | Yes. | 我在这里 |
[08:07] | Mr. Charles Lester? | 查尔斯·莱斯特先生吗 |
[08:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:10] | And you’re… | 你是… |
[08:12] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[08:14] | And Cary Agos. | 你一定是凯里·艾格斯 |
[08:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:17] | Well, you’re not at all what I expected. | 你们和我想象的完全不同 |
[08:20] | – Really? – No, you both look much younger. | -真的吗 -你们比我想象的年轻多了 |
[08:22] | Oh, well, that’s nice. | 您真会说话 |
[08:24] | Should we get going on these witness interviews? | 我们出发去采访证人吧 |
[08:25] | Yes, I think first we’re going to go and see, um… | 好 我想我们第一个要找的是… |
[08:29] | Ike Kramer. | 艾克·克雷默 |
[08:31] | Uh, no, I-I… | 不 我… |
[08:35] | Don’t you hate it when you write something down | 真烦人 明明写在纸上以防自己忘了 |
[08:37] | on a piece of paper and then… | 却找不到… |
[08:39] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:41] | Ike Kramer. | 艾克·克雷默 |
[08:42] | He’s a, uh, trainer at, uh, | 他是个教练 |
[08:43] | one of Mr. Bishop’s gymnasiums. | 在毕夏普先生的一家健身房工作 |
[08:46] | Oh, good, so you have the address? | 好 你知道地址对吧 |
[08:47] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[08:48] | It’s, um… | 在… |
[08:50] | it’s over on, um… | 就在… |
[08:54] | I already talked to the Feds. | 我已经跟联邦政府的人说过了 |
[08:55] | Yeah, we know. Just, just tell us what you told them. | 我们知道 告诉我们你跟他们说了什么 |
[09:02] | Look, I’m not trying to hurt Mr. Bishop, | 听着 我不是想害毕夏普先生 |
[09:05] | I’m just trying to tell the truth. | 我只是想说出事实真相 |
[09:06] | He had us in a meeting. | 他给我们开了个会 |
[09:08] | He told us that if he caught anyone skimming, | 他说如果谁被他发现隐瞒收入 |
[09:09] | he would kill them. | 他就杀了谁 |
[09:10] | Those were his exact words? | 那是他的原话吗 |
[09:12] | He would kill them? | 他说他要杀了他们 |
[09:13] | Not get rid of in the sense of fire? | 而不是说”干掉” 表示要开除他们吗 |
[09:15] | No, look, we all knew Christina was skimming. | 不是 我们都知道克里斯汀娜隐瞒收入 |
[09:19] | Bishop didn’t know she was a CI. | 毕夏普不知道她是秘密线人 |
[09:21] | None of us did. | 我们都不知道 |
[09:23] | But I think he killed her | 但我认为他杀了她 |
[09:25] | because she was skimming. | 因为她隐瞒收入 |
[09:26] | Couldn’t he have been using the work jokingly? | 他有没有可能是开玩笑地说要杀人 |
[09:27] | Well, no one laughed. | 没人觉得好笑 |
[09:28] | I mean, I like Mr. Bishop a lot, | 我很喜欢毕夏普先生 |
[09:30] | but he has a… | 但他有着… |
[09:31] | serious side. | 很严肃的一面 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | Mr. Lester, do you have any questions? | 莱斯特先生 你有什么问题要问吗 |
[09:38] | Uh, yes. | 有 |
[09:39] | Uh, just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[09:41] | There we go. | 找到了 |
[09:42] | What are the hours here? | 这里的营业时间是几点 |
[09:46] | 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. | 早8点到晚10点 |
[09:48] | 8:00 to 10:00– that’s pretty standard? | 8点到10点 是标准营业时间对吧 |
[09:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[09:53] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:54] | That over there. | 那张图 |
[09:56] | It’s a chart about body weight. | 是关于体重的图表 |
[09:57] | Really, and you’re interested in body weight? | 是吗 你对体重很感兴趣吗 |
[10:01] | Yes… I… am. | 是的 感兴趣 |
[10:04] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[10:05] | That’s it for me. | 我问完了 |
[10:08] | That’s– no more questions? | 这…你没别的问题了吗 |
[10:10] | Uh, no. | 没了 |
[10:14] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到个问题 |
[10:15] | We’d rather keep this confidential. | 我们不想让这事张扬出去 |
[10:17] | You know our client, Seth De Luca? | 你知道我们的客户赛斯·德·卢卡吧 |
[10:19] | The restaurateur? | 那个餐馆老板 |
[10:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:21] | He was one of Stern’s first clients. | 他是斯特恩最早的客户之一 |
[10:23] | Eight years with us. | 与我们合作八年了 |
[10:24] | Okay, what’s wrong? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[10:25] | He paid his bill on time. | 他按时付了钱给我们 |
[10:29] | In full? | 全款支付 |
[10:30] | Down to the cent. | 一分不差 |
[10:31] | You think he’s leaving? | 你们觉得他要换律所了 |
[10:32] | That’s the worry. | 就是这样 |
[10:33] | Just check and see if he’s meeting other firms. | 去查查看他是否在约见其他律所 |
[10:35] | We don’t want to lose old clients | 我们不想在开拓新客户的同时 |
[10:36] | while we’re pursuing new ones. | 却失去了老客户 |
[10:38] | I’m on it. | 我会去查 |
[10:39] | You saw, uh, | 你看到 |
[10:41] | Thao, Crowne & Associates went bankrupt? | 邵&克劳恩律所破产的消息了吧 |
[10:42] | Yeah, I did. | 看到了 |
[10:44] | Any friends there out of work? | 那家律所有你认识的朋友吗 |
[10:45] | A few– two investigators. | 有几个 我认识他们两个调查员 |
[10:47] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:48] | Oh, no reason. | 没事 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:52] | Your Honor, this is merely a preliminary hearing. | 法官阁下 这只是预审而已 |
[10:54] | If there isn’t enough evidence, | 如果没有足够的证据 |
[10:56] | Mr. Bishop should be free. | 就应该放了毕夏普先生 |
[10:57] | The defense is trying to get two cracks at bat: | 贪婪的被告想占据两次盘问机会 |
[10:59] | here, during this hearing, | 先是在这次预审中 |
[11:00] | – and then again during trial. – Your Honor, | -然后在审讯中还要盘问 -法官阁下 |
[11:01] | – the prosecution is shirking… – Let them cross-examine | -检方在推卸 -让他们到审讯时 |
[11:03] | – during the trial. – …its responsibilities. | -再盘问我们的证人 -他们的责任 |
[11:04] | They will have plenty of time… | 到时他们有足够的时间 |
[11:05] | Counsel… Counselors! | 律师 律师们 |
[11:07] | Question your witness, Ms. Lawrence. | 劳伦斯女士 向你的证人发问 |
[11:09] | Show me there’s enough to prosecute. | 向我展示你有足够的证据起诉 |
[11:11] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢您 法官阁下 |
[11:12] | Mr. Kramer, thank you for making yourself available. | 克雷默先生 感谢你前来作证 |
[11:14] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna lose here, | 别担心 我们虽在预审中输掉 |
[11:16] | but it will prepare us for trial, okay? | 但这能让我们为审讯做好准备 |
[11:17] | you work at Mr. Bishop’s gym | 你在毕夏普先生的健身房 |
[11:19] | Fine Fitness? | 富强健身房工作对吗 |
[11:19] | – Yes, I’m a trainer there. – Now, Mr. Kramer, | -是 我是那的教练 -克雷默先生 |
[11:21] | you heard Mr. Bishop make a pronouncement | 你听到了毕夏普先生在一次会议中 |
[11:24] | about skimming in one of his meetings, didn’t you? | 就隐瞒收入问题作出的警告 对吗 |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:27] | And what was that pronouncement? | 他说了什么 |
[11:30] | That he wouldn’t tolerate anybody skimming. | 他说他不能容忍任何人隐瞒收入 |
[11:32] | And didn’t he say that he would murder anybody caught skimming? | 他是否说他要谋杀被发现隐瞒收入的员工 |
[11:36] | No. | 没有 |
[11:37] | I… | 我 |
[11:38] | He didn’t? | 他没有吗 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:41] | Did he say that he would kill anybody caught skimming? | 他是否说他会杀死被发现隐瞒收入的员工 |
[11:44] | No. | 没有 |
[11:46] | You told our investigators he did. | 你对我们的调查员说过他是那么说的 |
[11:48] | No. | 没有 |
[11:49] | I said Mr. Bishop said | 我说的是毕夏普先生 |
[11:50] | that he would “Get rid of” anybody he caught skimming. | 说他会”干掉”被他发现隐瞒收入的员工 |
[11:53] | And by that he meant “Kill.” | “干掉”的意思就是”杀死” |
[11:54] | No. He meant “Fire.” | 不 他的意思是”开除” |
[11:56] | Uh, Your Honor, uh… | 法官阁下 |
[11:58] | we need some time to discuss this. | 我们需要时间讨论一下 |
[12:00] | Sure, but we immediately request | 当然 但我们请求 |
[12:00] | a dismissal, Your Honor. | 立即驳回此案 法官阁下 |
[12:02] | Your Honor, the witness is changing his tune… | 法官阁下 证人改变了他的证词 |
[12:03] | Absent that, we ask for bail. | 如不驳回 我们申请保释 |
[12:05] | There isn’t enough sufficient evidence… | 检方没有足够的证据… |
[12:09] | Please, that’s enough. | 停下 够了 |
[12:16] | So what happened there? | 那是怎么回事 |
[12:17] | – Witness recanted. – Yes… | -证人改变立场了 -是 |
[12:19] | – but why? – Oh, I have no idea. | -但为什么 -我不知道 |
[12:21] | Maybe we intimidated him. | 也许我们震慑住了他 |
[12:24] | I mean, who else? It was just us. | 还能有谁 只有我们在场 |
[12:25] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[12:28] | Say, could I take a gander at | 能让我看一眼 |
[12:29] | the other evidence against Mr. Bishop? | 其他对毕夏普先生不利的证据吗 |
[12:32] | I heard there was a videotape | 我听说有一卷录影带 |
[12:34] | that could be a bit damaging. | 可能会给我们造成麻烦 |
[12:51] | 22 years on the force, got my pension. | 从军22年 拿了抚恤金 |
[12:54] | Since then I’ve been doing freelance investigative work. | 从那以后就开始做兼职调查员 |
[12:56] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 军士 |
[12:57] | Please… Walt. | 叫我沃特就好 |
[12:59] | Good old Walt. | 老沃 |
[13:00] | Walt. | 沃特 |
[13:01] | And so you’re currently ready to work? | 那你现在准备好上岗了吗 |
[13:02] | Am I currently ready? Yeah. | 我现在准备好了吗 当然 |
[13:04] | I got my coffee thermos right here. | 我都准备好喝这儿的咖啡了 |
[13:07] | Any more questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[13:08] | Yes. Um, Walt, do you have much experience working with women? | 有 沃特 你有和女性共事的经验吗 |
[13:12] | Oh, sure. | 当然有 |
[13:12] | And how do you feel about working with a female investigator? | 那你怎么看待与一位女性调查员合作 |
[13:15] | No complaints here. | 完全没问题 |
[13:17] | I love the ladies, | 我喜欢和女性相处 |
[13:18] | and the ladies love me. | 女性朋友们也喜欢我 |
[13:23] | Sergeant Wilkins, | 威尔金斯军士 |
[13:24] | they’re almost ready for you. | 他们马上就好 |
[13:30] | Am I being replaced? | 你们要找人取代我吗 |
[13:39] | – No. – There are three ex-cops in Reception. | -没有 -前台那里坐着三个退休警察 |
[13:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:43] | And how do you know they’re ex-cops? | 你怎么知道他们是退休警察 |
[13:46] | You’re not being replaced. | 我们没有要取代你 |
[13:47] | You’re interviewing investigators. | 你们在面试调查员 |
[13:49] | Why would you be interviewing investigators, | 如果不是要招第二个调查员 |
[13:52] | unless you want a second one? | 你们为什么要找人面试 |
[13:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:55] | We’re expanding your department. | 我们要扩大你的部门 |
[13:57] | – My department? – Yes. | -我的部门? -是的 |
[13:58] | You’re a department now. | 你现在是个部门了 |
[13:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[14:00] | The Office of Legal Investigators. | 律所调查人员办公室 |
[14:02] | I don’t have a desk but I have a department? | 我连办公桌都没有 却有部门了 |
[14:04] | We’ll get you a desk. | 我们会给你弄张办公桌 |
[14:05] | And how you doing with our wayward restaurateur? | 我们那位不忠诚的餐馆老板查得怎样了 |
[14:07] | Any reason why he paid on time? | 查到他按时付款的原因了吗 |
[14:08] | So this other investigator… | 这个新调查员… |
[14:11] | the second investigator. | 第二个调查员 |
[14:13] | He’ll work under me? | 他会在我手下工作吗 |
[14:15] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[14:15] | So you’re expanding my department, | 所以你要扩张我的部门 |
[14:17] | but I’m not the head of my department? | 但我却不是我自己部门的头儿 |
[14:19] | Basically. | 基本上是这样 |
[14:20] | Will, I should be in there | 威尔 我应该在那里面 |
[14:21] | interviewing the second investigator. | 面试第二个调查员 |
[14:23] | The first investigator | 首席调查员 |
[14:24] | should be in there interviewing the second. | 应该参与面试第二个调查员 |
[14:26] | This is a partner-level decision. | 这事是由合伙人来决定的 |
[14:28] | Yeah. Which partners? | 是吗 哪些合伙人 |
[14:30] | Diane, Rick, | 戴安 里克 |
[14:31] | Bob from Litigation, | 诉讼部的鲍勃 |
[14:33] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[14:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:35] | Your back is covered. | 有人罩着你 |
[14:36] | This is a good thing, Kalinda. | 这是件好事 凯琳达 |
[14:38] | More work, more money, | 活儿更多 收入更多 |
[14:40] | more prestige. | 威信也更高 |
[14:43] | You know, somehow, when people say “More prestige,” | 不知怎的 当人们说”威信更高”时 |
[14:46] | they usually mean “Less power.” | 往往意味着”权利更小” |
[14:51] | Check on Chef De Luca! | 去查查德·卢卡大厨 |
[14:53] | Is he leaving us? | 他要换律所了吗 |
[14:55] | Look, I’m from Lockhart/Gardner, | 我是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的 |
[14:57] | and I’m here to make sure that you’re happy. | 我来是想问问您是否满意我们的服务 |
[14:59] | Needs more cheese. | 得再加点奶酪 |
[15:02] | You paid your bill in full, on time. | 您按时并全额付清了帐款 |
[15:05] | That usually suggests that a client is leaving. | 客户那样做通常意味着他要离开我们 |
[15:08] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[15:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[15:11] | Because we’re offering clients | 因为我们正在给 |
[15:12] | a five-percent discount on services | 预付聘金的客户 |
[15:14] | in exchange for a retainer. | 提供5%的折扣 |
[15:18] | Lately your firm has stopped making me feel… | 近来你们律所让我感觉自己 |
[15:20] | special. | 没那么特殊了 |
[15:21] | Okay. So… | 好吧 那… |
[15:23] | how can we make you feel special again? | 我们怎么能再让您感到特殊呢 |
[15:26] | In my experience | 以我的经验来看 |
[15:28] | the larger the firm, | 律所规模越大 |
[15:29] | the harder it is to change their behavior. | 就越难改变它的行为 |
[15:31] | It’s not about teaching an old dog new tricks, | 这与教老狗学新把戏不同 |
[15:34] | it’s about teaching a big dog. | 这是教一只大狗 |
[15:36] | So you’re considering using a smaller dog. | 所以你在考虑换只小狗 |
[15:40] | Might you tell me | 能告诉我 |
[15:42] | which dog you’re speaking with? | 您在和哪只小狗谈吗 |
[15:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:45] | It’s one of your lawyers. | 是你们公司的律师 |
[15:46] | Trying to convince me to jump ship with him. | 想要说服我和他一起离开你们那儿 |
[15:48] | Which of our lawyers? | 具体哪一位 |
[15:49] | I… no. | 我…不行 |
[15:50] | – You’ll just get him fired. – No. I won’t. | -你会害他被开除 -不 我不会 |
[15:52] | Well, don’t you think it’s fair | 难道你不觉得告诉我们 |
[15:54] | you tell us who we’re competing with? | 竞争对手是谁才够公平吗 |
[15:56] | Someone who’s good on my cases. | 是个对我的案子很了解的律师 |
[15:58] | That’s all I’ll say. | 只能说到这了 |
[16:01] | Cary Agos? | 凯里·艾格斯吗 |
[16:02] | That’s all I ll say. | 不能多说了 |
[16:05] | But it is Cary Agos? | 是凯里·艾格斯吧 |
[16:06] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我只能说到这里 |
[16:15] | I looked into your background, Mr. Lester. | 我查了你的背景 莱斯特先生 |
[16:18] | That sounds dramatic. | 听起来好可怕呢 |
[16:20] | You’ve been a lawyer for 25 years, | 你做了25年律师 |
[16:21] | but you’ve never tried a single case. | 却从来没参加过庭审 |
[16:23] | Well, I don’t like court. | 我不喜欢法庭 |
[16:25] | You’ve never written one brief. | 你也没写过辩诉状 |
[16:26] | None that I could find, anyway. | 反正我是没找到 |
[16:27] | I don’t like putting things in writing. | 我不喜欢把事情写下来 |
[16:29] | You don’t have a firm, and from what I can tell, | 你没有公司背景 而且据我所知 |
[16:31] | you don’t have an office either. | 你也没有办公室 |
[16:32] | Well, I like working from home. | 我喜欢在家工作 |
[16:33] | You’ve had one client for the last ten years: | 过去十年你只有一个客户 |
[16:35] | Lemond Bishop. | 莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[16:36] | And before that, you had one client for 12 years. | 在那之前 你12年只有一个客户 |
[16:39] | Anthony Grozzi, until he was murdered in 2003. | 安东尼·格罗兹 直到03年他被杀害 |
[16:42] | – Guilty. – So what exactly… | -有罪的 -你到底… |
[16:44] | do you do? | 是干什么的 |
[16:46] | I have only one client because | 我只有一个客户是因为 |
[16:48] | I don’t like to work very much. | 我不喜欢工作地太辛苦 |
[16:50] | I like working at home | 我喜欢在家工作 |
[16:52] | because I like spending time with my wife. | 是因为我喜欢和我太太在一起 |
[16:55] | What I do for Mr. Bishop is… | 我为毕夏普先生所做的… |
[16:57] | I offer dedicated service. | 就是尽心为他服务 |
[16:59] | I update him, | 我向他汇报情况 |
[17:00] | I keep an eye out for problems, | 帮他留心问题出现的苗头 |
[17:02] | and when I think things are going wrong, I tell him. | 当我认为要出现问题时 我就告诉他 |
[17:06] | I’m a small-town lawyer | 我是个小镇来的律师 |
[17:07] | with a small-time practice. | 执业时间也不长 |
[17:09] | Like Abraham Lincoln. | 和亚伯拉罕·林肯一样 |
[17:13] | This case is winnable, Mr. Lester. | 这个案子赢面很大 莱斯特先生 |
[17:15] | I didn’t say it wasn’t. | 我也没说它不是啊 |
[17:16] | Mr. Bishop didn’t do it. | 毕夏普先生没杀人 |
[17:17] | He’s innocent, and I can prove it. | 他是清白的 我可以证明这点 |
[17:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:21] | That’s all he wants. | 这就够了 |
[17:23] | Thanks for meeting me here. Sorry, I… | 谢谢你们来这见我 抱歉 我… |
[17:25] | I get the kids once a week. | 我一周只能见孩子一面 |
[17:27] | I’m gonna say to you the same thing I said to the prosecutor, | 要说的我已经对公诉人说过了 |
[17:29] | so I don’t know what you need to know. | 我不懂你还想知道些什么 |
[17:33] | I work for Mr. Bishop at a club that he owns, | 我在毕夏普先生的一家俱乐部工作 |
[17:35] | and I saw him getting into a tan Honda | 受害者失踪的那一晚 |
[17:38] | the night that the victim disappeared. | 我看见他进了一辆茶褐色本田车 |
[17:40] | Was it this car? | 是这辆车吗 |
[17:42] | Look, like I said, | 我说了 |
[17:43] | I didn’t see him kill anyone, all right? | 我没看见他杀任何人 好吗 |
[17:46] | I just saw him get into that car. | 我只是看见他进了那辆车 |
[17:48] | Her body was found in this car. | 她的尸体是在这辆车上发现的 |
[17:50] | – Yeah, I know. – Okay, thanks. | -我知道 -好的 谢谢 |
[17:52] | How old are your kids? | 你的孩子多大了 |
[17:56] | Five and seven. | 一个五岁一个七岁 |
[17:57] | I remember when my daughters were that age. | 我还记得我的女儿们这么大的时候 |
[18:00] | It’s a lot of fun until they turn 13. | 13岁前还挺欢乐一家亲的 |
[18:03] | And then… watch out. | 但那之后…保重啊兄弟 |
[18:11] | His kids were cute. | 他的孩子很可爱 |
[18:12] | That’s why I asked him how old they were. | 所以我就问了下她们的年龄 |
[18:15] | – Didn’t you think they were cute? – Yes. | -你不觉得她们很可爱吗 -可爱 |
[18:17] | You thought I was, what, implying some kind of threat? | 你觉得我是在暗示要恐吓他吗 |
[18:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:22] | Well, he didn’t change his testimony, so… | 他没改变证词 所以… |
[18:24] | I must not be very effective. | 我的效力看来也就一般 |
[18:29] | “Lockhart/Gardner | 洛克哈特/加德纳是一家 |
[18:30] | is an all-service law firm intent on…” | 提供全方位服务的事务所 坚持于 |
[18:34] | “Intent on” sounds odd. | “坚持于”感觉有点别扭 |
[18:36] | – “Dedicated to.” – “Dedicated to… | -致力于 -致力于 |
[18:40] | “Offering our clients the best… | 为我们的客户提供最好的… |
[18:43] | legal and professional services available…” | 专业化的法律服务… |
[18:45] | Great, Diane, that means nothing. | 好嘛 戴安 这和没说一样 |
[18:47] | Who doesn’t want to give their clients the best service? | 谁不想给客户提供最好的服务 |
[18:49] | Then… what do you want it to say? | 那…你觉得应该怎么写 |
[18:51] | “Lockhart/Gardner wants it all. | 洛克哈特/加德纳野心勃勃 |
[18:52] | We want to be the biggest and the best.” | 我们想成为业界的翘楚 |
[18:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:00] | Can we just have a moment when we’re not struggling? | 我们能不能在不困难的时候稍微放松一下 |
[19:03] | Please? Can we just take a breath? | 好吗 能不能先喘口气 |
[19:05] | We did take a breath. | 我们喘过气了 |
[19:05] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[19:07] | Well, then go ahead and take a vacation, and I’ll do this. | 那你去休个假好了 我来搞定这个 |
[19:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:13] | I just have to make some calls. | 我得去打几个电话 |
[19:17] | Diane, wait. | 戴安 等一下 |
[19:19] | You weren’t the one paying the bills, Will. | 不是你付的账单 威尔 |
[19:22] | You weren’t the one trying to delay our creditors. | 也不是你去恳求债权人放宽期限的 |
[19:25] | I can’t go back to that. | 我不能再来一次了 |
[19:31] | My guess is, I-I thought I saw Mr. Bishop | 我是说 我以为我看见毕夏普先生 |
[19:33] | getting into the car, but… | 进了那辆车 但是… |
[19:35] | – But you were under the influence of oxycodone? – Yeah. | -你当时受到了止痛药的影响 -没错 |
[19:39] | Your Honor, I… | 法官阁下 我… |
[19:40] | This is… | 这太… |
[19:41] | I am very distressed by this. | 我要被搞崩溃了 |
[19:42] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[19:43] | This is where I’d ask for a dismissal. | 赶紧请求驳回起诉啊 |
[19:47] | As you can see, Your Honor, | 如您所见 法官阁下 |
[19:48] | the government does not have the testimony to support their case… | 检方没有足够证据支持他们的指控 |
[19:50] | What we have, Your Honor, is the testimony | 法官阁下 我们有他的 |
[19:53] | of his health club manager, plus we have new evidence– | 健身房经理的证词 我们还有新证据 |
[19:55] | we have a videotape | 一盘录有毕夏普先生 |
[19:56] | that shows Mr. Bishop at a social gathering with the victim. | 在一次聚会上和受害者见面的录像带 |
[19:59] | Your Honor, none of this is sufficient to warrant the indictment… | 法官阁下 这些都不足以支持这次公诉 |
[20:01] | Perhaps Mrs. Florrick has forgotten, | 或许福瑞克夫人忘记了 |
[20:03] | but the purpose of a preliminary hearing is | 预审会的目的是 |
[20:05] | to determine whether probable cause exists. | 决定是否存在合理依据 |
[20:07] | Agreed, and I find the affidavit | 是的 我认为健身俱乐部经理 |
[20:09] | of the health club manager, Mr. Dexter Roja, | 迪克斯特·罗哈的书面证词 |
[20:12] | quite persuasive. I’ll hear his testimony. | 很具说服力 我会听取他的证词 |
[20:16] | Bishop is using you to intimidate these witnesses. | 毕夏普是在利用你恐吓这些证人 |
[20:18] | – Oh, come on. – Every single time you question one, they recant. | -拜托 -被你询问的证人都改了证词 |
[20:20] | Have you ever thought that you | 你就没想过 |
[20:21] | might’ve intimidated these witnesses to get them to testify? | 这些证人可能是经你的恐吓才来作证的吗 |
[20:26] | You know, we used to feel bad for you. | 我们之前很同情你 |
[20:28] | The old gang from school. | 大学时的那些死党 |
[20:30] | We all called each other | 那场新闻发布会播出后 |
[20:32] | after your press conference and said, | 我们互相打电话说 |
[20:33] | “Can you believe it, | 你能相信吗 |
[20:34] | having your husband admit to sleeping with prostitutes?” | 自己的丈夫承认和妓女睡过觉 |
[20:38] | Now I see. | 现在我明白了 |
[20:39] | You were made for each other. | 你和他彼此彼此 |
[20:40] | Do you know what I’ve thought of you since school? | 你知道毕业后我想过你什么吗 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么 |
[20:45] | Nothing. | 一根毛都没想过 |
[20:49] | So, you want to check out this videotape? | 去看下录像带是怎么回事吗 |
[20:51] | Yes, I think we should. | 是的 我想我们得看看 |
[20:52] | Well, the problem is Dexter Roja. | 问题在迪克斯特·罗哈身上 |
[20:54] | – We’re interviewing him next. – You and… | -我们等会去见他 -你和… |
[20:56] | – Lester both? – Yes. | -莱斯特一起吗 -是的 |
[20:57] | Mrs. Florrick and I are becoming quite the team. | 福瑞克夫人和我合作得越来越融洽了 |
[21:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:01] | Mrs. Florrick, if you don’t mind, | 福瑞克夫人 如果你不介意 |
[21:03] | Charles and I have another matter to discuss. | 查尔斯和我有别的事要讨论 |
[21:05] | If it has to do with the case, I should… | 如果和案子有关 我应该… |
[21:07] | No, it’s another matter. | 不 是另一件事 |
[21:09] | It will just take a minute. | 就一小会儿 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:20] | What happens if this Dexter guy | 如果这位迪克斯特不能 |
[21:22] | can’t supply any information to help the Feds? | 给联邦政府提供任何信息会怎么样 |
[21:24] | Our hope is, either they drop the charges | 我们的希望是 要么他们撤诉 |
[21:26] | or the judge grants a motion to dismiss. | 要么法官批准驳回诉讼 |
[21:28] | Ma’am, there’s a call for you. | 女士 有你的电话 |
[21:30] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[21:31] | Mrs. Florrick? | 你是福瑞克夫人吧 |
[21:39] | We’re driving home, | 我开车回家 |
[21:40] | and I turn to my son in the backseat, | 回头看后座上我的儿子时 |
[21:43] | and that’s when I noticed a black Escalade following us. | 注意到一辆黑色埃斯卡拉迪车跟着我们 |
[21:46] | And at home I pointed it out to my husband. | 到家时我向我丈夫指出了那辆车 |
[21:49] | And as soon as he stepped outside, | 他刚走出去 |
[21:50] | it skidded away. | 那车就开走了 |
[21:51] | Now, apparently, | 显然 |
[21:52] | Mr. Bishop is no longer content with just intimidating witnesses. | 毕夏普先生已不满足于只恐吓证人了 |
[21:55] | Excuse me, Your Honor, | 对不起 法官阁下 |
[21:56] | but that is an appalling accusation. | 但这个指控也太离谱了 |
[21:59] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[22:00] | So, then my son tells me that a man approached him | 我儿子跟我说在幼儿园 |
[22:03] | at his preschool and he was asking him about his mommy. | 有个男的接近他 问他妈妈的事 |
[22:07] | About what time she was coming to pick him up | 问他几点钟妈妈会来接他 |
[22:10] | – and when his birthday was. – His birthday? | -他的生日是哪天 -他的生日 |
[22:12] | Yes. And then he asked him what he wanted for his birthday. | 是的 还问他想要什么生日礼物 |
[22:16] | And when my son started to walk away, the man said that | 我儿子要走开的时候 他又说 |
[22:19] | “Maybe your mommy was working too hard | 可能你妈妈工作太卖力 |
[22:22] | to be there for your birthday.” | 撑不到给你过生日了 |
[22:27] | You gave the police a description? | 你向警察说明情况了吗 |
[22:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:30] | And the Department of Justice is offering you security | 司法部也会给你和你的儿子 |
[22:32] | for your son and yourself? | 提供安保服务 |
[22:33] | Yes, yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[22:34] | But that-that-that’s not the issue here! | 但这都不是问题的关键 |
[22:36] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[22:38] | I… Mrs. Florrick, to your knowledge, | 我…福瑞克夫人 据你所知 |
[22:43] | has anyone from Mr. Bishop’s organization | 毕夏普先生的组织中有没有任何人 |
[22:45] | attempted to intimidate the AUSA’s family? | 试图恐吓助理检察官的家人 |
[22:49] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 法官阁下 |
[22:50] | Of course she doesn’t know. | 她当然不会知道 |
[22:53] | Mrs. Florrick, to your knowledge, | 福瑞克夫人 据你所知 |
[22:54] | has anyone from Mr. Bishop’s | 毕夏普先生的组织中 |
[22:55] | organization intimidated witnesses? | 有没有任何人对证人进行了恐吓 |
[23:00] | Not to my knowledge. | 据我所知没有 |
[23:01] | This is a lie! | 她在说谎 |
[23:02] | Excuse me, Your Honor, | 对不起 法官阁下 |
[23:04] | I am appalled by what happened to Ms. Lawrence. | 我对发生在劳伦斯女士身上的事深感震惊 |
[23:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:08] | But we have no proof that | 但我们并没有证据证明 |
[23:09] | my client had anything to do with this. | 这与我的当事人有任何关系 |
[23:11] | What other cases is Ms. Lawrence pursuing? | 劳伦斯女士手头还在处理什么案子 |
[23:13] | Oh, come on! You are a mother! | 不是吧 你也是位母亲啊 |
[23:15] | I mean, what if this happened to your kids? | 这要是发生在你孩子身上呢 |
[23:17] | Okay… intimidating witnesses is a disbarrable offense. | 好了 恐吓证人足以取消你的律师资格 |
[23:22] | You know that. It’s also illegal. | 你知道的 那同样也是违法的 |
[23:24] | I’m not saying it happened. | 我不是说它真的发生了 |
[23:25] | I’m not saying anything other than: | 我只是说 |
[23:25] | if you have any knowledge | 如果你知道任何有关恐吓的事 |
[23:28] | of any such intimidation, or if you so much as wink at it, | 或者如果你只是默许了这种行为 |
[23:33] | you are subject to arrest. | 我们有权逮捕你 |
[23:35] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[23:36] | I do understand that. | 我明白 |
[23:38] | Good. Then everyone can go. | 很好 你们可以走了 |
[23:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:45] | When did you sell your soul? | 你什么时候把灵魂也出卖了 |
[23:56] | Okay, um, I was supposed to come in earlier this morning, | 好的 我本来是约了早些时候来的 |
[24:01] | but your human resources people called and they canceled; | 但你们人事部的人跟我说面试取消了 |
[24:03] | and then they called me back and they said, | 然后他们又打电话过来说 |
[24:04] | “Come in right now.” | “立马过来” |
[24:05] | And I said, “I’m not dressed.” | 我说”我还没穿好衣服” |
[24:08] | ‘Cause I was babysitting for my sister’s kids. | 因为当时我正在照看我姐姐的孩子 |
[24:10] | This, uh, that’s not baby vomit, by the way. | 说一下 这不是婴儿的呕吐物 |
[24:16] | Um, I usually, I dress pretty nice. | 我通常穿着很得体 |
[24:19] | Um, more like a college student, you know? | 更像一个大学生 |
[24:21] | And you were a Treasury Enforcement Agent? | 你以前是财政部执法人员 |
[24:24] | Two years. I liked it. | 干了两年 我挺喜欢那份工作 |
[24:26] | People were really nice. | 同事都很好 |
[24:27] | Um, but, you know, it’s a bit stiff. | 但你懂的 有点枯燥 |
[24:31] | The thing is, Ms. Burdine, | 问题时 伯丁小姐 |
[24:33] | uh, we have a particular tone here. | 我们这里有特殊的格调 |
[24:36] | I can do tone. I have a much better tone. | 我可以有格调 我的格调可以好很多 |
[24:43] | Uh, maybe I should come back tomorrow better dressed. | 也许我该明天穿好点再来 |
[24:46] | Do you usually work alone or with someone else? | 你一般独立工作还是与人合作呢 |
[24:48] | Oh, we usually worked solo. | 我们一般独立做事 |
[24:50] | But if you want me to work with someone, | 但如果你想让我跟人合作 |
[24:51] | I can do that. I’m good. I’m there. | 没问题 我很擅长合作 时刻准备着 |
[24:53] | A bachelor’s in criminal justice from the University of Illinois | 伊利诺伊大学刑事司法学士 |
[24:56] | and a minor in dance? | 辅修舞蹈? |
[24:57] | Yeah. Ballet. | 对 芭蕾舞 |
[24:58] | Oh, my parents they threw a fit. | 我父母为此大发雷霆 |
[25:00] | Um, they are reformed hippies. | 他们是改良派嬉皮士 |
[25:02] | Eight kids in an RV. | 在一辆房车里养大8个孩子 |
[25:04] | Uh, but I liked the criminal justice thing anyway. | 但我就是喜欢刑事司法那些东西 |
[25:09] | I like to figure out why people do bad things. | 想弄清楚为什么人会做坏事 |
[25:12] | Are you serious? | 你们说真的吗 |
[25:13] | Look at her resume. | 看她的简历 |
[25:14] | The Treasury put her on tracking terrorist financing. | 财政部让她追查恐怖分子的财务 |
[25:17] | Yes, when they took her off of it… | 是 但他们辞掉她时… |
[25:18] | No, she quit. | 是她自己辞职的 |
[25:19] | And that’s a good thing? | 那算是好事吗 |
[25:19] | Look, I know she’s a different choice, | 我知道她是个不同寻常的选择 |
[25:21] | Kalinda was a different choice. | 凯琳达曾经也是 |
[25:22] | There were five ex-cops out in that reception, | 当初和她一起来面试的五个人 |
[25:24] | and one Kalinda. You remember? | 都是前警官 记得吗 |
[25:25] | I see. So this is about Kalinda. | 我知道了 这都是为了凯琳达 |
[25:28] | You two are arguing for her | 你们想雇她 |
[25:29] | because you know she won’t challenge Kalinda? | 是因为知道她不会挑战凯琳达? |
[25:31] | No. I think investigators work best | 不 我认为越是让人 |
[25:33] | when you don’t see them coming. | 意想不到的调查员 能力越强 |
[25:35] | When they walk into your business | 那种面试时穿得 |
[25:35] | and they look like a babysitter and not an ex-cop. | 像个保姆而不是前警官的往往才最好 |
[25:38] | I am arguing for her because she won’t challenge Kalinda. | 我为她说话是因为她不会挑战凯琳达 |
[25:41] | They’re more likely to work well together. | 她们更有可能合作愉快 |
[25:43] | That’s a good thing. | 那样很好 |
[25:45] | Take her on for a month. | 试用她一个月 |
[25:46] | Let Kalinda train her. If we don’t like the results, | 让凯琳达带她 如果结果我们不喜欢 |
[25:49] | we’ll go with one of the sergeants. | 我们就请个警官来 |
[26:01] | Did you have someone threaten Liz Lawrence? | 你找人威胁莉兹·劳伦斯了吗 |
[26:04] | Did…? Who’s that? | 什么…那是谁 |
[26:06] | Liz Lawrence. Our opponent. | 莉兹·劳伦斯 我们的对手 |
[26:09] | The AUSA? | 那个联邦助理检察官 |
[26:10] | Did you have someone follow her kid to school | 你找人跟踪她的孩子去学校 |
[26:13] | and threaten her family? | 威胁她家人了吗 |
[26:14] | I thought you didn’t like her. | 我以为你不喜欢她呢 |
[26:16] | I don’t. Did you have someone threaten her family? | 我不喜欢 你找人威胁她家人了吗 |
[26:19] | No. | 没有 |
[26:20] | I won’t stand for it, Mr. Lester. | 我不会容忍这种事 莱斯特先生 |
[26:23] | Well, good for you! | 了不起 |
[26:25] | I said no. | 我说了没有 |
[26:27] | We don’t need to play a tough guy’s game. | 我们不必用强硬手段 |
[26:29] | There are other ways to win this. | 我们有别的办法取胜 |
[26:30] | Mrs. Florrick, I’m not sure | 福瑞克夫人 我不确定 |
[26:31] | how many other ways there are to say this! | 还有什么方式来表达这点 |
[26:35] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没有做任何错事 |
[26:36] | I read up on your work with the Grozzi family. | 我研究过你为格罗兹家做的事 |
[26:39] | Deaths and assassinations | 死亡和暗杀 |
[26:40] | all after you joined the defense team. | 都是在你加入辩护团队后开始的 |
[26:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:45] | And I’ve read up on your work with Colin Sweeney. | 我也研究过你为科林·斯威尼做的事 |
[26:49] | Another woman dead after you joined his team. | 你加入他的团队后又死了个女人 |
[26:53] | Defense attorneys are in the business | 辩护律师的工作 |
[26:55] | of being misunderstood, Mrs. Florrick. | 总是容易被误解的 福瑞克夫人 |
[26:57] | You should know that. | 你应该知道 |
[26:58] | I’d like to handle Dexter’s interview alone. | 我想独自访问迪克斯特 |
[27:00] | I don’t think that would be wise. | 我觉得那是不明智的 |
[27:01] | Mr. Bishop… | 毕夏普先生… |
[27:02] | Is my client, not yours. | 是我的客户 不是你的 |
[27:04] | He’s advised you to bring me along. | 他建议你与我合作 |
[27:07] | Are you saying I don’t have an option? | 你是说我没得选吗 |
[27:10] | I’m saying he’s advised you to bring me along, that’s all. | 我是说他建议你与我合作 仅此而已 |
[27:15] | Let’s be friends. | 我们还是做朋友吧 |
[27:20] | Look, Bishop is my boy. | 毕夏普是我哥们 |
[27:21] | I don’t want to testify against him, | 我也不想作证指控他 |
[27:23] | but I don’t have a choice. | 但我没得选 |
[27:29] | So the AUSA is pressuring you to testify? | 联邦助理检察官给你施压 要你作证? |
[27:31] | They found my DNA on Christina’s body. | 他们在克里斯汀娜身上发现了我的DNA |
[27:34] | Under her fingernails. | 就在她指甲里 |
[27:35] | Strange they’re not going after you for the murder. | 他们不起诉你谋杀真是奇怪 |
[27:37] | They agreed, in exchange for my testimony, | 他们同意只要我作证 |
[27:39] | they wouldn’t prosecute me. | 就不起诉我 |
[27:41] | They said that they found your DNA under her fingernails? | 他们说在她指甲里发现了你的DNA? |
[27:44] | And I don’t know how it happened. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[27:46] | We were sleeping together. | 我们的确上过床 |
[27:47] | I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 |
[27:50] | It’s true. Seth De Luca is thinking of leaving us. | 是真的 赛斯·德·卢卡在考虑换律所 |
[27:53] | That’s why he paid his bill in full. | 所以他才付清了帐 |
[27:54] | Do we know who else is in the mix for his business? | 知道是谁在抢他的业务吗 |
[27:57] | Uh, he didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[27:58] | He didn’t say, but you can guess? | 他没说 但你能猜到吗 |
[27:59] | No. | 猜不到 |
[28:01] | But you asked? | 但你问了吧 |
[28:02] | – Yeah. – And what did he say? | -对 -他怎么说 |
[28:04] | Uh, he didn’t say. | 什么也没说 |
[28:08] | Kalinda, what am I missing here? | 凯琳达 你是怎么回事 |
[28:12] | Well, he’s looking into small start-up firms. | 他想找一家刚起步的小律所 |
[28:16] | One-man firms. That’s all. | 个人律所 就是这样 |
[28:17] | But what firms? | 但能找哪家 |
[28:19] | John Michaels closed shop. Who else is out there? | 约翰·麦克已经关门了 还能有谁 |
[28:21] | Is it one of our lawyers? Someone from our staff? | 是我们的律师吗 我们职员里的人 |
[28:24] | No. | 不是 |
[28:26] | Okay, let’s give him a call. Thanks. | 好 我们给他打个电话吧 谢谢 |
[28:29] | Oh, one more thing, Kalinda. | 还有件事 凯琳达 |
[28:31] | We have some good news. | 我们有好消息告诉你 |
[28:32] | I know you’ve been stretched a little thin lately. | 我知道你最近被拉扯得很辛苦 |
[28:35] | We thought adding another investigator could help. | 我们觉得增加一名调查员能帮到你 |
[28:38] | Her name’s Robyn Burdine. | 她叫罗宾·伯丁 |
[28:40] | She’s from the Treasury. | 从财政部出来的 |
[28:41] | Very young, very green. | 很年轻 是个菜鸟 |
[28:43] | She’s never worked at a law firm before. | 她从没在律所工作过 |
[28:45] | We’d like you to train her. | 我们希望你能教教她 |
[28:47] | Train her? | 教她 |
[28:48] | Uh, yes. | 对 |
[28:49] | In what? | 教什么 |
[28:51] | What you do. | 你的工作 |
[28:52] | If you’re up for it. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[28:54] | And if I’m not? | 如果我不愿意呢 |
[28:55] | Well, unfortunately, the firm is growing. | 很遗憾 律所在成长 |
[28:59] | Uh, we need more hands on deck, so… | 我们需要更多人手 所以… |
[29:02] | we’re asking you as a favor. | 我们是在请你帮忙 |
[29:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | Why does everything feel like we’re pulling teeth here? | 为什么每件事都像拔牙一样艰难 |
[29:12] | The family’s growing. | 家族要扩张了 |
[29:15] | *As long as we got each other * | *只要我们还有彼此* |
[29:20] | *We got the world spinning right in our hands* | *我们就能牢牢掌握世界* |
[29:23] | – Oh, dear God. – Growing Pains. | -上帝 -《成长的烦恼》主题曲耶 |
[29:26] | *The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreaming * | *最幸运的梦想家从未放弃梦想* |
[29:30] | *As long as we keep on… * | *只要我们坚持…* |
[29:37] | You’re Kalinda? | 你是凯琳达 |
[29:38] | – Yep. – Hi. Robyn. | -对 -我是罗宾 |
[29:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:43] | I know, I can’t believe they hired me either. | 我知道 我也不敢相信他们雇了我 |
[29:47] | You were a Treasury agent? | 你之前是财政部工作人员 |
[29:48] | Yeah. People here sure must have a lot of money for clothes. | 对 这里的人真有钱买衣服啊 |
[29:52] | I’ve never seen clothes like this. | 我从没见过这么炫丽的服装 |
[30:02] | Okay, so the AUSA is claiming | 联邦助理检察官说 |
[30:03] | Dexter’s skin cells were found. | 发现了迪克斯特的皮肤细胞 |
[30:08] | – Hello. – Hi. Um, Robyn Burdine. | -你好 -我是罗宾·伯丁 |
[30:11] | I’m the other investigator. | 另一个调查员 |
[30:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:14] | The other investigator? | 另一名调查员 |
[30:16] | What do you need, Cary? | 你需要什么 凯里 |
[30:18] | Uh… what was I saying? | 我…说到哪了 |
[30:20] | Uh, the AUSA is claiming that Dexter’s skin cells were… | 联邦助理检察官说迪克斯特的皮肤细胞 |
[30:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:25] | Dexter’s skin cells were found | 发现了迪克斯特的皮肤细胞 |
[30:26] | underneath the victim’s nails, | 就在受害人的指甲里 |
[30:28] | and the AUSA is using that | 而联邦助理检察官利用那点 |
[30:30] | as a way to intimidate Dexter into testifying. | 胁迫迪克斯特出庭作证 |
[30:32] | So we’re looking for a way to knock it out. | 我们要找个办法击倒这点 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:44] | You have a sidekick now? Batman. | 你现在有你的罗宾了 蝙蝠侠 |
[30:46] | You need to cool it. | 你得悠着点 |
[30:47] | Need to cool what? | 悠着点什么 |
[30:48] | Will and Diane asked me to find out | 威尔和戴安让我去查我们的客户 |
[30:50] | if our client Seth De Luca was pursuing another firm. | 赛斯·德·卢卡是不是想换律所 |
[30:54] | You talked to Seth? | 你和赛斯聊过了 |
[30:55] | I did. And he said that you solicited him. | 是的 他说你招揽过他 |
[30:58] | I didn’t go out of my way to solicit him. | 不是我千方百计要招揽他 |
[30:59] | He was complaining about overbilling. | 他在抱怨被多收钱 |
[31:00] | Yeah, but you mentioned you | 但你提到了 |
[31:01] | were going out on your own. | 你要自立门户 |
[31:04] | Might be going out on my own. | 也许会自立门户 |
[31:05] | Cary, if they find out, | 凯里 如果他们发现 |
[31:07] | they’ll fire you. | 会开除你的 |
[31:08] | Did you tell them? | 你告诉他们了吗 |
[31:10] | No. | 没有 |
[31:11] | You didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[31:12] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:16] | Don’t do it again. | 别再这么做了 |
[31:18] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[31:28] | Tell me what you’re looking for, and I’ll help. | 告诉我你在找什么 我帮你 |
[31:35] | Look… | 听着… |
[31:49] | Oh… just… huh. | 只是…惊讶一下 |
[31:52] | Let’s just keep our huhs to ourselves, okay? | 我们还是把惊讶留给自己吧 好吗 |
[31:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:01] | Denatonium. | 苯甲地那铵 |
[32:02] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[32:04] | It’s in her system– it’s a bittering agent. | 她身体里有 是种苦味剂 |
[32:06] | Was she poisoned? | 她被毒死的吗 |
[32:07] | No. Shot. | 不是 枪杀 |
[32:08] | There’s not enough here to be poisoned, anyway. | 反正这些量也不够毒死人 |
[32:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:22] | Nail-biting. | 咬指甲 |
[32:23] | Nail-biting? | 咬指甲 |
[32:26] | Yeah, that makes sense– | 对 那就说通了 |
[32:27] | lots of women put Denatonium on their nails to keep from biting. | 很多女人涂苯甲地那铵以防自己咬指甲 |
[32:32] | Your Honor, this is coercion, pure and simple. | 法官阁下 这是强迫 显而易见 |
[32:34] | Give me a break. | 拜托 |
[32:35] | The medical examiner confirmed that skin cells were never collected | 法医证实从未在受害者的指甲里 |
[32:39] | from underneath the victim’s fingernails, | 采集到皮肤细胞 |
[32:41] | because there were no fingernails. | 因为受害者没有指甲 |
[32:42] | There were no fingernails? | 没有指甲 |
[32:43] | The victim was a nail-biter. | 受害者有咬指甲的习惯 |
[32:45] | Your Honor, this report is the height of irrelevancy. | 法官阁下 报告完全与案情无关 |
[32:47] | No, this report means the AUSA threatened the witness. | 不 报告说明联邦助理检察官威胁证人 |
[32:50] | – Your Honor… – She threatened Dexter Roja with information she knew | -法官阁下 -她用明知错误的信息 |
[32:53] | to be false in order to coerce him into testifying. | 要挟迪克斯特·罗哈作证 |
[32:56] | Your Honor, this defense is based on smears. | 法官阁下 这种辩护完全是诽谤 |
[32:58] | Dexter Roja is one of Mr. Bishop’s lieutenants… | 迪克斯特·罗哈是毕夏普先生的手下 |
[33:00] | Health club managers. | 是健身房经理 |
[33:01] | His testimony is vital to our case. | 他的证词对我们的案子至关重要 |
[33:04] | Yes, but Ms.-Ms. Lawrence has accused us of intimidating witnesses. | 对 但劳伦斯女士指控我们胁迫证人 |
[33:09] | Shouldn’t she be held to the same standard? | 难道她不该受同样的标准约束吗 |
[33:12] | Yes, she should. | 是的 她应该 |
[33:13] | Threatening a witness with lies in order to get him to testify | 用谎言胁迫证人使其作证 |
[33:17] | leaves me with no other choice but to exclude said testimony. | 让我别无选择 只有排除其证言 |
[33:21] | Unless you have any other witnesses, | 除非你有别的证人 |
[33:23] | I am going to be forced to dismiss. | 否则我不得不驳回此案了 |
[33:25] | Your Honor, the government disagrees | 法官阁下 政府不同意 |
[33:28] | with your characterization of our actions, | 您对我们的行为所做的定义 |
[33:29] | but we do have one more witness that we would like to call. | 但是我们还有一名想要传唤的证人 |
[33:32] | A witness who will question Mr. Bishop’s alibi. | 将要质疑毕夏普先生不在场证明的证人 |
[33:35] | We would like to amend the witness list to include Judy Bishop, | 我们要将朱迪·毕夏普加入证人名单 |
[33:38] | the sister of the accused. | 被告的妹妹 |
[33:46] | Judy? | 朱迪 |
[33:47] | Please don’t speak to our witness. | 请不要和我们的证人说话 |
[33:50] | Judy, this is wrong. | 朱迪 这样不对 |
[33:52] | Now what? | 现在是怎样 |
[33:54] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[34:00] | My brother asked me to babysit Dylan. | 我哥哥让我照看迪伦 |
[34:02] | He said he would only be out for a few hours. | 他说他只出去几个小时 |
[34:04] | And this was the night of October 24? | 是十月二十四日晚上吗 |
[34:06] | The night that Christina Diaz was killed? | 克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹被杀的当晚 |
[34:08] | – Yes. – Mr. Bishop claims that | -是的 -毕夏普先生声称 |
[34:10] | he returned home from his horse farm around 9:00 p.m. that night. | 那晚大约9点他就从马场回到了家中 |
[34:13] | Is that your recollection? | 你记得是否是这样呢 |
[34:14] | No. | 不是 |
[34:15] | He didn’t return home until just before midnight. | 他直到快午夜才回来 |
[34:18] | And what was Mr. Bishop’s temperament when he got home? | 那么毕夏普先生到家时心情如何 |
[34:21] | Uh, agitated. | 焦虑不安 |
[34:23] | A little nervous. | 有点紧张 |
[34:26] | He took a shower right away. | 他立刻去洗了澡 |
[34:27] | And then you left? | 你是那时离开的吗 |
[34:28] | He asked me how to use the washer first. | 他先问了我怎么使用洗衣机 |
[34:30] | Guess he never learned how. Never had to. | 我猜他从没学过怎么用 永远不用学 |
[34:31] | She’s lying. She wants custody of Dylan. | 她在说谎 她想要迪伦的抚养权 |
[34:33] | And what did he need to wash so urgently? | 他有什么东西需要如此着急清洗呢 |
[34:36] | The clothes he was wearing. | 他当时穿的衣服 |
[34:37] | Trying to get rid of evidence? | 想要毁灭证据吗 |
[34:37] | Objection, Your Honor. | 法官大人 反对 |
[34:39] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[34:40] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[34:45] | Judy, two years ago, | 朱迪 两年前 |
[34:47] | when your brother was getting a divorce, | 当你哥哥离婚时 |
[34:49] | you wrote a character reference letter. | 你写了一封推荐信 |
[34:52] | In which you called him honorable and a wonderful father. | 信中你说他是可敬可亲的父亲 |
[34:54] | That was before I knew everything he was involved in. | 那是在我还没了解他所做的一切之前 |
[34:58] | I didn’t want to believe the rumors. | 我本不想轻信谣言 |
[34:59] | I see. And what made you believe the rumors? | 我明白了 那你为什么又相信谣言了呢 |
[35:02] | A young woman was shot to death. | 一位年轻的女士被开枪打死 |
[35:03] | If he had a hand in it, then he needs to be punished. | 如果是他做的 他就需要受到惩罚 |
[35:07] | You love your nephew very much, | 你非常爱你的侄子 |
[35:10] | – don’t you? – Like he’s my own son. Yes. | -是吗 -对 就像他是我儿子一样 |
[35:13] | And as his guardian, | 作为他的监护人 |
[35:14] | you would be petitioning for full custody | 如果毕夏普先生被判有罪 |
[35:15] | if Mr. Bishop was found guilty. | 你会申请完全监护权 |
[35:17] | Objection. How is this relevant? | 反对 和本案无关 |
[35:19] | Your Honor, this quid pro quo | 法官大人 这样的交换条件 |
[35:20] | makes this witness unreliable. | 使得证人不可靠 |
[35:22] | She will say anything in order to gain custody. | 为了赢得监护权 她什么都可以说 |
[35:23] | I only want what’s best for Dylan. | 我只想给迪伦最好的 |
[35:25] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[35:27] | You are hurting Dylan. | 你在伤害迪伦 |
[35:29] | Don’t you see that? | 难道你不明白吗 |
[35:30] | Your Honor, Mr. Bishop no longer has an alibi | 法官大人 迪伦先生在谋杀发生时 |
[35:33] | for the time of the murder, | 没有不在场证明 |
[35:34] | which we know, based on lividity, | 而我们知道 根据尸斑 |
[35:35] | happened between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. | 谋杀恰好发生在十月二十四日 |
[35:38] | on the night of the 24th. | 晚九点至十一点 |
[35:39] | She’s gonna decide against us. | 她要作出不利于我们的判决 |
[35:41] | Um, Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[35:42] | given the last minute addition to the witness list, | 由于临时增加了证人名单 |
[35:44] | we ask for a recess to prepare a rebuttal. | 我们请求休庭以准备反证 |
[35:50] | So, how you want to handle this? | 你想要怎么办 |
[35:53] | You want me to just watch? | 你想让我就这么看着 |
[35:54] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[35:55] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[35:56] | Hi, uh, just a few questions. | 有几个问题 |
[35:59] | – We’re from Bishop’s law firm. – Yeah? | -我们是毕夏普的律所的人 -然后 |
[36:02] | Is he gonna get out? | 他会被释放吗 |
[36:02] | Well, we’re working on it. | 我们在努力 |
[36:04] | Look, Mr. Bishop claims that he was here | 毕夏普声称十月二十四日 |
[36:07] | arount 9:00 p.m. on the night | 谋杀发生当晚九点 |
[36:08] | of the murder, October the 24th. | 他在这里 |
[36:11] | Is there a chance anyone might have seen him? | 有没有可能其他人看到了他 |
[36:13] | Nah, we’re all long gone by 6:00 p.m. | 没有 我们六点就不在了 |
[36:15] | Okay, well, I see you have security cameras. | 那么 我看到你们有监控摄像头 |
[36:17] | Is there a chance | 有没有可能 |
[36:18] | they might have caught something? | 摄像头录下了什么 |
[36:20] | No. They weren’t on the night of the 24th. | 不可能 二十四号晚摄像头没打开 |
[36:23] | Feds already tried to confiscate them. | 联邦探员已经试图检查了 |
[36:25] | Someone manually turned them off? | 有人手动关了吗 |
[36:27] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[36:28] | Sometimes a storm will knock ’em out. | 有时候暴风雨也会让它们罢工 |
[36:31] | Uh, that gate, does it open and close | 那个门 每次有人进出 |
[36:32] | – every time someone comes and goes? – Yeah. | -它都会开关一下 -是的 |
[36:35] | And that’s the only way on and off the property? | 那是进出这里的唯一路径吗 |
[36:38] | We asked our investigators to look into your alibi. | 我们让调查员查了你的不在场证明 |
[36:41] | You said you were alone at the horse farm | 你说谋杀发生时你独自一人 |
[36:43] | – at the time of the murder? – Yes. | -在马场 -是的 |
[36:44] | The electronic log at the farm, | 农场的电子计程仪 |
[36:47] | it shows that someone | 显示八点三十二分时 |
[36:48] | was buzzed in from inside the corral | 有人从畜栏内 |
[36:52] | at 8:32 p.m. | 放了人进来 |
[36:54] | Okay. | 是吧 |
[36:54] | You let someone in? | 你让别人进来了吗 |
[36:57] | If you did, you need to tell us. | 如果是这样 你得告诉我们 |
[36:58] | Whoever you let in can alibi you. | 不管是谁 都能帮你做不在场证明 |
[37:02] | Mr. Bishop, | 毕夏普先生 |
[37:03] | please, we need to use this person. | 拜托 我们需要这个人来作证 |
[37:10] | I had a meeting. | 我当时有个会议 |
[37:11] | A meeting you didn’t want caught on camera? | 不想被摄像头拍到的会议 |
[37:14] | Some associates. | 和一些合作人 |
[37:16] | From another… organization. | 是其他 组织的 |
[37:19] | Will they corroborate your alibi? | 他们能给你做不在场证明吗 |
[37:20] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[37:21] | I can’t admit on the stand that I was meeting with them. | 我不能在证人席上承认当晚和他们见面了 |
[37:23] | It’s the only way to | 那是唯一能反驳 |
[37:23] | – refute your sister’s testimony. – No. | -你妹妹证词的办法 -不行 |
[37:25] | I’ll lose Dylan. | 我会失去迪伦 |
[37:26] | You’ll have the best family law attorney in Chicago. | 你会有芝加哥最好的家庭法律师 |
[37:28] | And what? Supervised visitation | 然后呢 每隔一周周六 |
[37:29] | every other Saturday? | 才能有一次监督探视权 |
[37:30] | We can roll the dice and go to trial. | 我们可以孤注一掷进行庭审 |
[37:32] | But your sister’s testimony will be damaging. | 但是你妹妹的证词非常不利 |
[37:37] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[37:39] | I think you know | 我想你知道 |
[37:41] | what you have to do. | 自己该做什么 |
[37:56] | Good work on that horse farm. | 马场的事干得漂亮 |
[37:58] | I think it might turn things around. | 我想可能会扭转局面 |
[38:00] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[38:02] | talked to Seth De Luca. | 我和赛斯·德·卢卡谈了 |
[38:03] | He’s not going to say anything to Will and Diane, so… | 他不会对威尔和戴安说什么 所以 |
[38:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:08] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Warning me. | 提醒我 |
[38:12] | Ah, it’s all in a day’s work. | 这都是日常工作 |
[38:16] | No. | 不是 |
[38:19] | It wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[38:20] | Wasn’t in a day’s work. | 不是日常的工作 |
[38:22] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[38:28] | Cary, what do you want? | 凯里 你想要什么 |
[38:32] | No. | 不行 |
[38:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:36] | Because you want more, | 因为你想要更多 |
[38:37] | and I can’t give you more. | 而我不能给你更多 |
[38:40] | Because of women? | 因为女人 |
[38:41] | No. | 不是 |
[38:41] | Because we work together? | 因为我们在一起工作 |
[38:44] | – Yeah. – Well, I’m thinking of leaving, so… | -是的 -我在考虑离开 所以 |
[38:53] | Well, then, say something nice. | 那么说点好听的 |
[38:58] | You look great. | 你看起来很美 |
[39:02] | The way that your hair hangs… | 你的头发这样… |
[39:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:26] | What? | 干嘛 |
[39:28] | Just said, “Hey.” | 只是打个招呼 |
[39:33] | Any word on Bishop? | 有毕夏普的消息吗 |
[39:34] | Not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[39:35] | Alicia’s heading out to court. | 艾丽西娅在去法庭的路上 |
[39:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:39] | That’s that. | 就这样 |
[39:59] | Hello, Judy. | 你好 朱迪 |
[40:01] | You mind if I come in? | 你介意我进来吗 |
[40:06] | Please, no more mission statements. | 拜托 别再说什么使命宣言了 |
[40:11] | What are we toasting? | 我们为什么要喝酒 |
[40:12] | We never celebrated. | 我们从来不庆祝的 |
[40:14] | When things go right, | 当一切顺利 |
[40:15] | you need to celebrate. | 就得庆祝 |
[40:17] | But what are we celebrating? | 但是我们在庆祝什么呢 |
[40:23] | We came back from the dead. | 起死回生 |
[40:27] | To beating bankruptcy. | 没有破产 |
[40:30] | Beating bankruptcy. | 没有破产 |
[40:34] | We were wound up for so long, | 我们紧张了很久了 |
[40:35] | we never unwound. | 从来没有松懈 |
[40:37] | We breezed right through winning. | 我们轻而易举赢得了胜利 |
[40:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:42] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[40:47] | It’s from the 27th floor. | 是27楼的 |
[40:49] | I saved it from the Dumpster. | 我从垃圾装卸卡车上捡回来的 |
[40:55] | It was so close, wasn’t it? | 差一点 不是吗 |
[40:58] | The end. | 全部结束 |
[41:00] | Our careers in ruin. | 我们的事业毁于一旦 |
[41:03] | – Yes. – I don’t want that to happen again. | -是的 -我不想再发生这样的事 |
[41:04] | I know. It won’t. | 我知道 不会了 |
[41:06] | We’re smarter now, we’re better at it. | 我们现在更聪明了 更优秀了 |
[41:08] | I don’t know if that matters. | 我不知道这是否重要 |
[41:10] | It does. | 很重要 |
[41:14] | Okay, I’ll change my vote. | 好吧 我会改变投票 |
[41:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:18] | You’re supposed to say, “You don’t have to.” | 你应该说 “你不必” |
[41:19] | You don’t have to. | 你不必 |
[41:21] | But I’m glad you did. | 但是我跟高兴你这么做了 |
[41:27] | Well… | 那么 |
[41:28] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[41:31] | How do you manage to look so refreshed | 通宵之后你怎么能保持 |
[41:33] | after an all-nighter? | 如此精神呢 |
[41:34] | I knew if I dug deep enough, | 我知道如果我深入调查 |
[41:36] | I’d find precedents to get Judy’s testimony kicked. | 我能找到让朱迪证词失效的判例 |
[41:39] | And did you? | 找到了吗 |
[41:40] | USA v. East. | 美国诉东部案 |
[41:41] | When a prosecutor offers aid | 当公诉人在民事审判中 |
[41:43] | to a witness in a civil trial | 对证人提供援助 |
[41:44] | as a quid pro quo for testimony… | 作为证词的交换条件 |
[41:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:47] | You sold me. | 你说动我了 |
[41:49] | Time to knock Liz’s teeth out. | 是时候打败莉兹了 |
[41:55] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[41:57] | Your Honor, I know the AUSA has not yet arrived, | 法官阁下 我知道助理检察官还没来 |
[42:00] | but I have prepared a brief in support of my motion | 但是我已准备好简述为何要废除 |
[42:02] | to exclude Judy Bishop’s testimony. | 朱迪·毕夏普的证词 |
[42:03] | That won’t be necessary, Mrs. Florrick. | 没必要了 福瑞克夫人 |
[42:05] | Uh, but, Your Honor… | 但是 法官大人 |
[42:06] | Ms. Bishop has withdrawn her testimony. | 毕夏普小姐已经撤回了证词 |
[42:11] | And, given the government’s lack of evidence and witnesses, | 由于政府缺乏证据和证人 |
[42:16] | I am releasing you, Mr. Bishop. | 我打算释放你 毕夏普先生 |
[42:18] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[42:20] | *Cindy, Cindy where have you gone? * | *辛迪辛迪你去哪了* |
[42:26] | *You wore your lipstick just to tell me good-bye* | *你涂上唇膏就是来跟我道别吗* |
[42:30] | *And I’m blue, blue, blue without you* | *没有你我好忧郁忧郁* |