时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Zach, seriously. | 扎克 说真的 |
[00:55] | Why aren’t you serious with me? | 你为什么不认真待我 |
[00:58] | I am. | 我是认真的 |
[01:00] | It’s really not that far away. | 我真的不是要离开很远 |
[01:01] | Yeah, well, college changes people. | 是 但大学会使人改变 |
[01:03] | You sound so old. | 你的口气好像大人 |
[01:06] | You’re going to be going to college, too. | 你也要去上大学的 |
[01:07] | Yeah, well, not till next year. | 是 但我明年才去 |
[01:09] | Then we’ll both change. | 那我们都会改变 |
[01:16] | Mom’s home! | 妈妈回来了 |
[01:16] | Yes, Mom’s home. | 是的 妈妈回来了 |
[01:18] | Put your clothes on. | 把衣服穿上 |
[01:24] | Hey, Mom. | 你好妈妈 |
[01:25] | Mrs. Florrick, how are you? | 福瑞克夫人 您好吗 |
[01:28] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[01:29] | How are we doing in here? | 你们在这儿干什么呢 |
[01:31] | We’re just watching the results. | 只是在看投票结果 |
[01:33] | Dad hasn’t won yet. | 老爸还没赢 |
[01:33] | Uh, they say they won’t have the results in till tomorrow. | 他们说结果要到明天才能出来 |
[01:36] | Yeah, but he’s ahead. | 是 但他领先着呢 |
[01:37] | Maddie’s down by five percent. | 玛蒂落后五个百分点 |
[01:40] | And Kresteva? | 克里斯特娃呢 |
[01:41] | He won the Republican primary, | 他赢得了共和党的初选 |
[01:42] | so Dad knows who he’s got to beat, anyway. | 所以爸爸知道他需要打败的是谁了 |
[01:44] | Uh, Mrs. Florrick, my parents | 福瑞克夫人 我父母 |
[01:46] | want Zach to come over tomorrow night for dinner. | 想请扎克明晚到我家吃晚餐 |
[01:47] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[01:49] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我想没问题 |
[01:50] | Just have your parents call me. | 让你父母给我打个电话就好 |
[01:51] | Mom, there’s someone on the phone for you. | 妈 有人打电话找你 |
[01:54] | Janie Ludwig. | 叫珍妮·路德维格 |
[01:55] | You should be studying in the same room. | 你应该和他们在一个房间学习 |
[02:01] | Janie, hi. | 珍妮 你好 |
[02:03] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[02:07] | What? | 什么 |
[02:10] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[02:11] | Janie, how are you? | 珍妮 你还好吗 |
[02:13] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[02:15] | I’m not good, actually. | 实际上 我不好 |
[02:16] | I don’t know why I just said that. | 我不知道我刚才为什么那么说 |
[02:18] | The insurance lawyer is here. | 保险公司的律师在这里 |
[02:19] | He made me so angry I had to step outside. | 他把我气坏了 我不得不出来 |
[02:22] | Janie, you don’t need to be here. Go home. | 珍妮 你不需要留在这 回家吧 |
[02:24] | Roger always said my best quality was my toughness, | 罗杰总是说我最好的品质就是坚强 |
[02:27] | and I’m not going to let him down, not now. | 我不会让他失望 现在不行 |
[02:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:35] | Mr. Hobson? | 霍布森先生 |
[02:36] | I love you, too, dear. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[02:38] | No, this shouldn’t take long. | 不 不会太久的 |
[02:40] | The other side doesn’t have a leg to stand on. | 对方的说法站不住脚 |
[02:42] | See you in about two hours. | 我们大概两个小时后见 |
[02:44] | Hello, Wilk Hobson. | 你好 我是威尔克·霍布森 |
[02:46] | I’m so sorry about your client’s loss. | 我对你方委托人的损失深表遗憾 |
[02:48] | Yes, but not sorry enough to pay out | 是吗 但没有足够遗憾到支付 |
[02:50] | her life insurance policy. | 她的人寿保险赔偿金 |
[02:50] | My client, Wolf & Bland, has some questions | 我的委托人沃&布保险公司对这起 |
[02:53] | about the untimely death. | 意外早逝有一些疑问 |
[02:54] | Justice Ludwig died in a car accident. | 路德维格法官死于一起车祸 |
[02:55] | I’m not sure how much more | 我不知道还有什么能比这 |
[02:57] | “Accidental” it gets. | 更符合”意外”的定义了 |
[02:58] | Justice Ludwig was talking | 路德维格法官在开车的同时 |
[02:59] | on his cell phone while driving | 用手机打电话 |
[03:01] | and his car wasn’t Bluetooth enabled. | 他的车又没有蓝牙功能 |
[03:03] | Which isn’t required in Illinois. | 那在伊利诺伊州并不是强制规定 |
[03:05] | It speaks to recklessness. | 但证明是他自己鲁莽行事致死 |
[03:07] | Which is specifically excluded from his policy. | 他的保险单明确规定这种情况不承保 |
[03:09] | Which might be relevant, | 如果他是在玩滑翔机时死的 |
[03:11] | had he been hang gliding. | 你也许可以用这个借口 |
[03:12] | Wolf & Bland believes the coroner’s inquest | 沃&布保险公司相信死因裁判官的 |
[03:14] | will find in our favor, | 审讯结果会对我方有利 |
[03:16] | but we’re willing to pay ten percent | 但我方愿意支付10%的保险赔偿金 |
[03:18] | to avoid the uncertainty. | 以避免不确定性 |
[03:19] | $200,000, how’s that sound? | 付你们20万美元 怎么样 |
[03:21] | On a $2 million policy? | 给价值两百万的保单吗 |
[03:23] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Ha-ha, more than usual. | 比平时人多很多嘛 |
[03:28] | Yeah, most people have trouble finding us | 大部分人很难在地下室 |
[03:30] | down here in the basement. | 找到我们这里 |
[03:32] | I’m, uh, sorry for the cold in here. | 很抱歉屋里这么冷 |
[03:35] | That’s the way we ride in the coroner’s office. | 死因裁判官的办公室就是这样 |
[03:38] | This is an inquest as to the cause of the death | 今天我们要对伊利诺伊州最高法院法官 |
[03:41] | of Illinois Supreme Court Justice | 罗杰·路德维格的死因 |
[03:43] | Roger Ludwig. | 进行裁决 |
[03:45] | Case file 591-R. | 案卷591-R号 |
[03:49] | Six jurors have been seated from the regular jury pool. | 有六位陪审员被选出参与此次审判 |
[03:53] | Welcome. | 欢迎你们 |
[03:55] | I want to stress that this | 我想强调一下 |
[03:57] | is not a regular trial. | 这不是常规庭审 |
[03:59] | Now, an inquest is merely a fact-finding proceeding | 死因裁决只是一个调查实情的程序 |
[04:03] | to answer the question: | 是为了回答一个问题 |
[04:05] | what is the cause and the manner of death? | 死亡的原因和方式是什么 |
[04:08] | So, uh, I will call our first witness. | 现在我要请上第一位证人 |
[04:12] | The immediate cause of death: | 直接死因是 |
[04:14] | bleeding and trauma, | 失血过多和创伤 |
[04:15] | due to massive internal injuries. | 由严重的内伤造成 |
[04:16] | Can you tell us what, if any, substances | 你能告诉我们你在死者体内 |
[04:19] | you found in the decedent’s system? | 发现了什么物质吗 如果有的话 |
[04:21] | The toxicology report was positive for cytrophynal | 毒理学检测报告显示体内有利眠宁 |
[04:24] | as well as alcohol. | 和酒精残留 |
[04:26] | That’s a lie. | 她在说谎 |
[04:28] | I know, we’ll address it. | 我知道 我们会处理的 |
[04:28] | And did you test for blood alcohol? | 你检测血液中酒精含量了吗 |
[04:29] | Yes, it was .06. | 是的 有0.06% |
[04:31] | Thank you, Ms. Patel. | 谢谢你 帕特尔小姐 |
[04:32] | Excuse me, Mr. Coroner, | 不好意思 裁判官先生 |
[04:34] | may I ask a question? | 我可以问个问题吗 |
[04:36] | You… Who are you? | 你…你是谁 |
[04:38] | Alicia Florrick, Mr. Coroner. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 裁判官先生 |
[04:39] | I represent the wife of the deceased. | 我是死者太太的代理律师 |
[04:41] | Ah, yes, the wife of the State’s Attorney | 原来是州检察官的太太 |
[04:44] | in the one county that’s seen fit to do away | 在我们这唯一一个认为应该 |
[04:46] | with the office of the coroner altogether. | 废除死因裁判官办公室的县 |
[04:49] | Please, probe away. | 请吧 尽管问 |
[04:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:52] | Ms. Patel, .06 BAC is below | 帕特尔小姐 0.06%的酒精浓度 |
[04:55] | – the legal intoxication limit, isn’t it? – It is. | -是低于法定醉酒标准的是吧 -是的 |
[04:57] | .06 would be consistent with the judge, having say, | 0.06%的浓度说明法官先生可能是 |
[05:01] | two glasses of wine, with dinner, | 在事发一个小时前 |
[05:03] | an hour before the accident? | 吃晚餐时喝了两杯红酒 |
[05:04] | Based on his weight of 192 pounds, | 基于他192磅的体重 |
[05:07] | I suppose that’s about right. | 我认为你说得没错 |
[05:09] | And the cytrophynal, a medication | 而利眠宁 一种用于 |
[05:11] | used to treat insomnia. | 治疗失眠的药物 |
[05:13] | Could there not be residual traces of it | 有没有可能是前一晚服用的 |
[05:15] | from the night before? | 该药物的残留物 |
[05:15] | Yes, uh, cytrophynal can | 有 利眠宁的确有可能 |
[05:17] | linger in the system for several days. | 在体内存留好几天 |
[05:20] | So, therefore, could Justice… | 所以这么说来 法官先生是否… |
[05:21] | I’m sorry, ma’am, | 抱歉 女士 |
[05:23] | you’ve asked your three questions. | 你已经问了三个问题了 |
[05:25] | I… | 我… |
[05:27] | I’m sorry? | 您说什么 |
[05:28] | You’ve asked your three questions. | 你已经问了三个问题了 |
[05:30] | Attorneys in an inquest are permitted | 死因裁决中律师可以提问 |
[05:31] | to ask questions, but only a total of three. | 但最多只能问三个问题 |
[05:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[05:37] | What if I’m fast? | 我很快地再问一个可以吗 |
[05:39] | No, I’m sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[05:41] | I’ll have to ask you to take your seat. | 请你就座 |
[05:43] | Uh, Mr. Claypool, | 克莱普先生 |
[05:45] | I’m Wilk Hobson, | 我是威尔克·霍布森 |
[05:46] | counsel for Wolf & Bland Insurance. | 是沃&布保险公司的律师 |
[05:48] | Unlike Mrs. Florrick, | 与福瑞克夫人不同 |
[05:50] | I have just one question, if that’s okay. | 我只有一个问题要问 如果您同意的话 |
[05:52] | Yes, certainly. Please. | 当然同意 请问吧 |
[05:53] | Ms. Patel, in your opinion, | 帕特尔小姐 在你看来 |
[05:55] | can the amount of alcohol that results | 能导致0.06%的血液酒精浓度的 |
[05:57] | in a .06 BAC still be enough | 饮酒量是否仍然足够 |
[05:59] | to impair someone’s judgment… | 降低人的判断力 |
[06:01] | Objection, goes beyond the scope. | 反对 提问超出范围 |
[06:02] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 |
[06:04] | as I said before, this is not a regular trial. | 我刚说了 这不是常规庭审 |
[06:07] | There are no objections here. | 没有反对这一说 |
[06:13] | Will Gardner, please. | 请找威尔·加德纳 |
[06:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:17] | No. | 不是的 |
[06:18] | Well, I’m just as unfamiliar as Alic… | 跟艾丽西娅一样 我也不熟悉… |
[06:20] | Okay, I’ll see you then. | 好 到时见 |
[06:21] | What was that? | 谁的电话 |
[06:23] | Janie Ludwig. | 珍妮·路德维格 |
[06:24] | – Her husband’s inquest. – Oh, yes, | -她丈夫死因调查的事 -对了 |
[06:26] | that car crash. | 那场车祸 |
[06:27] | It was horrible. | 真可怕 |
[06:28] | – How is she? – Upset. | -她怎么样 -很难过 |
[06:29] | She wants me to help Alicia at the inquest. | 她想让我到死因裁决中协助艾丽西娅 |
[06:31] | Well, that sounds right. What’s the problem? | 该去一下 有什么问题吗 |
[06:34] | Nothing. What’s up? | 没有 什么事 |
[06:35] | An invitation to the Chicago Shamrock Dinner. | 芝加哥三叶草晚宴的邀请函 |
[06:38] | We’ve been asked to buy a table. | 给我们留了一桌 |
[06:39] | They’ve never invited us before. | 我们以前从未在被邀之列 |
[06:40] | I know, we’re moving up in the world. | 我知道 说明我们越来越有地位了 |
[06:42] | And with Alicia’s husband there, | 艾丽西娅的丈夫也会出席 |
[06:43] | it might be a slap in the face if we say no. | 我们若是拒绝就等于扇人巴掌 |
[06:45] | Peter didn’t win yet, did he? | 彼得还没获胜吧 |
[06:46] | The last I heard, it was neck and neck between him and Maddie. | 我之前听说他和麦蒂不相上下 |
[06:49] | I’ll wait to see if he wins before buying a table. | 等初选结果出来了我再决定是否参加 |
[06:52] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[06:53] | Yes, you needed me? | 怎么了 你找我吗 |
[06:54] | Congratulations. What fantastic news. | 恭喜你 真是个大好消息 |
[06:57] | Talk about landing the big fish, good job. | 谈下一桩大生意 干得漂亮 |
[06:59] | – I… – We weren’t even trying for | -我… -我们压根没奢望过 |
[07:01] | Emmonds Pharmaceuticals. | 争取到艾蒙药业这么大的客户 |
[07:02] | We thought they were deep into Canning’s pocket. | 还以为他们的业务会落入坎宁囊中 |
[07:04] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[07:08] | Well, I’m just one part of a team. | 这是团队努力的成果 |
[07:09] | That’s not what I heard. | 人家可不是这么说的 |
[07:11] | Their chief counsel said it was all because of you. | 他们的首席顾问说都是你的功劳 |
[07:13] | This is a good way | 继续努力 |
[07:14] | to stay on the equity partner track, Cary. | 晋升为权益合伙人指日可待 凯里 |
[07:16] | $5 million a year in litigation costs? | 诉讼成本一年500万哟 |
[07:18] | Pretty impressive. | 相当可观 |
[07:19] | That’s their spokesman now. | 他们的发言人来了 |
[07:21] | He’s in your office, Cary. | 就在你办公室 凯里 |
[07:21] | – He wants to say hello. – Okay. | -他想跟你打个招呼 -好的 |
[07:24] | Emmonds Pharmaceuticals. | 艾蒙药业 |
[07:25] | Yes, good job. | 是的 干得好 |
[07:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:39] | Dad? | 爸 |
[07:41] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[07:42] | Sir, hi. | 您好 |
[07:45] | This is a surprise. | 真没想到 |
[07:46] | I hope so. | 如我所料 |
[07:48] | And this is a very cool office. | 这间办公室很不错 |
[07:49] | You have a view, two desks, | 你能看风景 有两张办公桌 |
[07:53] | you’re on the same floor as the partners. | 还跟合伙人在同一层楼 |
[07:55] | I’m impressed. | 真不简单 |
[07:56] | Yeah, thanks, Dad. So, what’s going on? | 谢谢 爸爸 这是怎么回事 |
[07:58] | Well, I’m back in Chicago. | 我回芝加哥来了 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[08:00] | Sorry about that press secretary job. | 新闻秘书职位那件事很抱歉 |
[08:02] | No, no, no, look. | 不 不 不 |
[08:03] | That was inappropriate of me | 是我行事欠妥 |
[08:04] | to even ask for that favor. | 完全不该拿这种事麻烦你 |
[08:06] | And I realized that the job wasn’t quite | 再说我现在也觉得那个职位 |
[08:08] | the right fit for me anyway. | 不是很适合我 |
[08:09] | – That’s good. – I’m lobbying. | -那就好 -我在做说客 |
[08:12] | For Emmonds Pharmaceuticals now. | 为艾蒙药业工作 |
[08:13] | And we were looking for a firm to help us draft | 我们想找间律所协助草拟 |
[08:15] | a medical marijuana statute | 一项药用大麻法规 |
[08:17] | to take to the General Assembly, and I… | 提交给议会讨论 于是我… |
[08:21] | thought of you. | 就想到了你 |
[08:23] | You thought of me? | 你想到了我? |
[08:25] | Ha, don’t sound so surprised. | 别那么意外 |
[08:27] | Of course I thought of you. | 我当然会想到你 |
[08:27] | You’re good. | 你那么能干 |
[08:29] | Your firm is hot right now. | 你们律所的业务也是如日中天 |
[08:30] | A pharmaceutical company wants to get | 你是说一间药业公司想让议会 |
[08:32] | a medical marijuana law passed? | 通过一项关于药用大麻的法规? |
[08:34] | Well, right now, there is a competing | 目前有份跟我们 |
[08:37] | initiative being written. | 有竞争关系的立法提案 |
[08:39] | We want ours to take a different approach. | 我们希望自己的提案能换种写法 |
[08:41] | There’s a medical marijuana initiative | 有人提案就药用大麻进行立法 |
[08:42] | being written and Emmonds is concerned | 艾蒙药业担心如果这项提案 |
[08:45] | if it succeeds, it’ll cut into their profits, | 顺利通过 将会影响公司的收益 |
[08:47] | so they want to draft a competing initiative | 所以想草拟一份与之竞争的立法提案 |
[08:50] | to confuse the voters? | 以混淆投票者吗 |
[08:51] | Come on, let’s not put it like that. | 话不能这么说 |
[08:52] | We-we want a more sensible initiative. | 我们想要一份更合乎情理的立法提案 |
[08:55] | How’s that sound? | 这样表述如何 |
[08:57] | Sensible. | 合情合理 |
[08:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:00] | I thought that you could draft the initiative | 我希望你能拟好提案 |
[09:02] | and then represent us through the legislative process. | 然后在整个立法手续中为我们代理 |
[09:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:08] | I just… | 我只是… |
[09:10] | I didn’t think you were going to talk to me again. | 我以为你再也不会理我了 |
[09:13] | Cary. | 凯里 |
[09:16] | You’re my only son. | 你是我唯一的儿子 |
[09:18] | I’m never not going to talk to you. | 我永远都不会不理你的 |
[09:21] | We are now confident reporting the projected | 现在向您确定地播报 |
[09:23] | Democratic primary winner for Illinois governor | 角逐伊州州长的民主党初选获胜者 |
[09:23] | 2013年民主党初选获胜者 彼得·福瑞克 | |
[09:25] | is going to be State’s Attorney Peter Florrick. | 为州检察官彼得·福瑞克 |
[09:28] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜你 |
[09:31] | I said-said congratulations, sir. | 我说恭喜你 |
[09:34] | Now we turn to Kresteva. | 现在我们就对付克里斯特娃了 |
[09:37] | I said now we turn to Kresteva! | 我说现在我们就对付克里斯特娃了 |
[09:41] | Sir, I wanted to talk to you about Jordan. | 我想跟你谈谈乔丹 |
[09:43] | I don’t think we need him. | 我觉得我们用不着他了 |
[09:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:47] | Because I think we’re losing our singularity of purpose. | 因为我觉得我们逐渐失去了目标的独特性 |
[09:50] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[09:53] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[09:55] | Good job, Eli. | 干得太棒了 伊莱 |
[09:56] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[09:58] | Oh, come on, let’s hug. | 来 我们抱一个吧 |
[10:02] | Now comes the real battle. | 真正的战争要来临了 |
[10:04] | Now it comes. | 说得没错 |
[10:05] | On that note, I need to show you something. | 说到这个 我得给你看个东西 |
[10:08] | Zach Florrick has a girlfriend. | 扎克·福瑞克有个女朋友 |
[10:10] | Her name is Nisa Dalmar. | 名字叫妮莎·达尔玛 |
[10:11] | I know, she’s black. | 我知道 是个黑人 |
[10:13] | It’s all fine. | 这没问题 |
[10:14] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是说这个 |
[10:16] | Did you see this photo that she tweeted today? | 你看到今天她微博发的图片了吗 |
[10:18] | It’s a Milad-un-Nabi festival. | 这是默罕默德的生日 |
[10:20] | It’s a celebration of the Prophet’s birth. | 就是庆祝先知诞生的节日 |
[10:22] | I did a deeper check into Nisa’s father. | 我详细调查了妮莎的父亲 |
[10:24] | He donated to the Hamas charity organization, | 他资助过哈马斯慈善组织 |
[10:27] | Mouharib Mousalim. | 穆哈里伯·穆萨林 |
[10:29] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:29] | His last donation was in 2008. | 他的最后一次捐款是在08年 |
[10:31] | And Mouharib Mousalim was just put on the Treasury’s list | 穆哈里伯·穆萨林去年十月刚被财政部 |
[10:34] | for terrorist affiliations this past October. | 列入恐怖组织附属机构名单 |
[10:42] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:43] | We should do something about it. | 我们必须采取措施 |
[10:46] | As you can see, the skid marks on the road | 如你所见 路面上的刹车痕迹 |
[10:48] | reveal a course correction. | 显示司机变过方向 |
[10:50] | Uh, using the formula for minimum skid speed | 通过最小刹车速率的公式计算 |
[10:52] | we determined he was driving roughly | 我们认定他的时速 |
[10:54] | 55 miles per hour, | 大概为55公里 |
[10:55] | which is ten miles over the speed limit. | 超过限速10公里 |
[10:57] | Speeding equals reckless driving. | 超速就是危险驾驶 |
[11:00] | Uh, Mr. Gardner. | 加德纳先生 |
[11:02] | – Time for the main event. – I’m not here to replace you. | -重头戏开场了 -我不是来换下你的 |
[11:05] | Mrs. Ludwig just asked | 路德维格夫人只是请我 |
[11:06] | – me to assist, that’s all. – It’s okay. | -来帮你而已 -没事 |
[11:07] | We, uh, recovered Justice Ludwig’s cell phone, | 我们修复了路德维格法官的手机 |
[11:10] | which he was using at the time of the crash. | 也就是车祸时他所使用的手机 |
[11:12] | Um, that may also have contributed to the accident. | 这也许与车祸也有关系 |
[11:15] | Anything from the gallery? | 旁听席上有什么问题吗 |
[11:16] | Yes, sir, if I may. | 有 先生 请容我说一句 |
[11:18] | – And you are? – Will Gardner. | -你是哪位 -威尔·加德纳 |
[11:19] | I’m also on Mrs. Ludwig’s legal team. | 我也是路德维格夫人律师团的一员 |
[11:21] | You only get three questions. | 你只有三个问题 |
[11:22] | You can only ask three questions. | 你只能问三个问题 |
[11:23] | She has a legal team now. | 她现在有律师团了 |
[11:26] | This is getting serious. | 来真的了嘛 |
[11:28] | – Proceed. – I, uh… | -请继续 -我… |
[11:32] | Although there was no Bluetooth | 尽管路德维格法官车里 |
[11:33] | in Justice Ludwig’s car, his phone had a speaker function | 没有蓝牙设备 但他的手机有免提功能 |
[11:37] | making it possible for him to… | 因此他能够… |
[11:40] | make a call and not hold his cell phone while driving… | 在驾车时无需手持电话也能通话 |
[11:44] | isn’t that right? | 没错吧 |
[11:45] | Yes, but we have no way of knowing | 是 但我们无法得知 |
[11:47] | if he was actually holding it or not. | 他当时是否手持电话 |
[11:48] | Okay, but rather than… | 好吧 但与其说是… |
[11:51] | the use of a phone or the speed he was traveling, | 驾车使用电话或者超速驾驶 |
[11:54] | couldn’t the presence of black ice on the road | 难道没有可能是因为路面上的黑冰 |
[11:58] | have forced Justice Ludwig | 使路德维格法官 |
[11:59] | to make the course correction, sending him into the guardrail, | 不得不扭转方向 开向了护栏 |
[12:02] | which by its mere presence | 从路面来看 |
[12:04] | implies this is a very sharp curve in the road? | 当时的转弯非常之急 |
[12:07] | Objection. Mr. Gardner is combining several questions… | 反对 加德纳先生是在合并众多问题 |
[12:10] | As I’ve said, | 我刚才说过 |
[12:11] | Mr. Hobson, there are no objections here. | 这里没有反对这一说 霍布森先生 |
[12:14] | – Officer? – Taking the points one at a time, | -警官请回答 -我一点一点解释 |
[12:17] | uh, guardrails are placed by the Department of Transportation | 交通部设置护栏是出于 |
[12:19] | for various reasons, sir. | 多重考虑的 先生 |
[12:21] | And, yes, I observed black ice on the road that night, | 不错 我那晚确实看到路面有黑冰 |
[12:24] | but with those road conditions, | 但就当时的路况来讲 |
[12:26] | the victim should have been | 受害者也不该 |
[12:27] | driving under the speed limit. | 超过最高限速驾驶 |
[12:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 让一让 |
[12:29] | Mr. Coroner, I would like to reserve our third question. | 裁判官先生 我想保留第三个问题 |
[12:32] | Objec… Uh, point of… clarification. | 反…澄清一下 |
[12:35] | Uh, can he do that? | 他能那么做吗 |
[12:38] | I don’t see why not. | 又有何妨 |
[12:40] | Now, Officer, let’s talk some more about this black ice. | 警官 我们再谈谈黑冰的事吧 |
[12:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:55] | Oh, yeah, this is Robyn, Mrs. Florrick, | 我是罗宾 福瑞克夫人 |
[12:56] | the other investigator you hired. | 你们新雇的另外一个调查员 |
[12:58] | – Oh, hi. How are you? – Good, good. | -你好吗 -挺好 挺好 |
[13:00] | Cold. Uh, I saw Kalinda’s phone ringing | 挺冷的 我看到凯琳达的电话响了 |
[13:02] | and I picked it up. | 我就接起来了 |
[13:03] | – Do you want me to ask her something? – Yes. | -你想让我问她什么吗 -是的 |
[13:04] | Ask her, is there anything that can point to an accident | 问问她 有没有什么能证明这是起事故 |
[13:07] | and not recklessness? | 而不是危险驾驶造成 |
[13:08] | We’re questioning the officer right now. | 我们现在正在诘问警官 |
[13:10] | Hold on, Mrs. Florrick. | 稍等 福瑞克夫人 |
[13:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:18] | Look, can I call you back? | 我等会儿给你打回去好吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, I know. I saw that. | 是啊 我也看到了 |
[13:23] | It’s weird, huh? | 挺奇怪的 对吧 |
[13:26] | …which is why | …因此 |
[13:27] | we concluded that, uh, black ice was not a likely cause. | 我们认为黑冰不太可能导致车祸 |
[13:30] | Very well. | 很好 |
[13:31] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[13:31] | Mr. Claypool, may I ask a question? | 克莱普先生 我能问个问题吗 |
[13:33] | Mr. Gardner has already asked all the questions | 加德纳先生已经代表路德维格夫人的 |
[13:35] | for Mrs. Ludwig’s legal team, Mr. Coroner. | 律师团问完所有问题了 裁判官先生 |
[13:37] | No, not all. We have one left. | 非也非也 我们还剩一个没问 |
[13:38] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[13:39] | Ask your question, Mrs. Florrick. | 问吧 福瑞克夫人 |
[13:42] | Officer Rivera… | 里韦拉警官… |
[13:45] | has the county been replacing | 县里最近是不是正在 |
[13:46] | the dimmer, orange incandescent streetlights on that road | 把出事路段上的昏暗橘色白炽路灯 |
[13:50] | with the brighter L.E.D. lights, | 换成更加明亮的LED灯呢 |
[13:52] | which would mean that the night of the accident, | 也就是说车祸当晚 |
[13:54] | in the hundred yards preceding the bend | 在转弯前几百码的路上 |
[13:56] | in the road, the judge | 法官的车 |
[13:58] | entered a darker stretch that doesn’t show | 驶入了一个昏暗的 |
[14:00] | the black ice as well, | 看不清黑冰的路段 |
[14:02] | resulting in the judge having | 导致法官不得不 |
[14:03] | to make a last-second course correction? | 在最后一秒才急转弯 |
[14:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:15] | Looks like an accident to me. | 在我看来是起意外 |
[14:16] | Mr. Hobson, any questions? | 霍布森先生 有问题吗 |
[14:20] | Officer Rivera, upon looking into the cell phone records, | 里韦拉警官 根据手机通话记录 |
[14:23] | did you determine the call the judge was making | 你确定了法官在事发当时 |
[14:26] | at the time of the accident? | 正在打电话对吗 |
[14:27] | Yes, he’d called his voice mail. | 对 他当时在听语音留言 |
[14:29] | And from whom did he receive voice mail messages that night? | 当晚都有谁给他留了语音留言呢 |
[14:31] | There was only one. | 只有一条留言 |
[14:33] | It was from the Illinois Attorney General’s office. | 来自伊利诺伊州总检察长办公室 |
[14:35] | Uh, their anti-corruption unit. | 是他们的反腐败小组 |
[14:37] | Last question then. To your knowledge, | 最后一个问题 据你所知 |
[14:38] | what does this anti-corruption unit investigate? | 这个反腐败小组调查的是什么呢 |
[14:42] | Uh, public officials | 政府官员的 |
[14:43] | for, uh, corruption and ethics violations. | 腐败和违反职业道德的行为 |
[14:46] | Mr. Coroner, I’m aware that only you can | 裁判官先生 我知道只有您能 |
[14:48] | introduce evidence, but it is our belief that the deceased | 引入证据 但我方相信死者 |
[14:51] | ran his car off the road in | 将车驶出路外 |
[14:53] | – an attempt to commit suicide. – Oh, come on. | -是为了自杀 -拜托 |
[14:55] | He can’t just spin a story | 他怎能就这样在陪审团面前 |
[14:56] | – in front of the jury. – Mr. Gardner, | -捏造一个故事出来 -加德纳先生 |
[14:58] | please. What evidence? | 别这样 你有什么证据 |
[15:00] | Evidence regarding the judge’s last weeks, | 证据就是在法官出事前几周 |
[15:02] | when he discovered that he was being investigated for bribery. | 他发现自己正因涉嫌受贿被调查 |
[15:06] | This is outrageous, Mr. Coroner. | 这简直令人发指 裁判官先生 |
[15:08] | Mr. Hobson is trying to void a life insurance policy– | 霍布森先生是想使人寿保险合同失效 |
[15:11] | – that’s the only reason he’s arguing for suicide. – Not at all. | -所以才说死者是自杀 -并非如此 |
[15:13] | Like Mrs. Ludwig’s abundant legal team, | 正如路德维格夫人庞大的律师团所说 |
[15:16] | – I’m just trying to get to the truth here. – Okay. | -我只是竭尽全力发掘真相 -好的 |
[15:17] | Whether it is or is not outrageous, I will decide. | 是否令人发指 由我来决断 |
[15:22] | Please have your evidence | 请于明天呈上 |
[15:23] | ready tomorrow, and I will review. | 你的证据 我会审阅 |
[15:41] | What’d I do? | 我做错了什么吗 |
[15:43] | Nothing. We thought we would just talk. | 没有 我们就是谈谈 |
[15:45] | You’ve been doing great work with I.T., Zach. | 你在IT部门做得很棒 扎克 |
[15:47] | We are really thrilled. | 我们都为之激动 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:52] | So, you and your girlfriend, | 你和你的女朋友 |
[15:53] | y-you’re pretty serious, right? | 你们挺认真的 是吧 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:57] | This is about Nisa? | 这与妮莎有关 |
[15:58] | No. Well… | 不 |
[15:59] | a little. | 有一点儿关系 |
[16:01] | I remember my first girlfriend in high school. | 我还记得我高中的初恋女友 |
[16:03] | She meant everything to me. | 她当时对我来说就是一切 |
[16:04] | Nisa’s not my first girlfriend. | 妮莎不是我的初恋女友 |
[16:05] | Oh. Well… | 这样啊 |
[16:07] | that’s good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[16:09] | Do you mind if, uh, I show you a tweet | 你介不介意我给你看一条 |
[16:12] | that your girlfriend sent out? | 你女朋友发的微博 |
[16:13] | – Uh, wh-what tweet? – Yeah. | -什么微博 -喂 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:18] | What, right now? Okay, okay. | 什么 现在吗 好吧 好吧 |
[16:20] | They need me to change something in the stump. | 他们找我去改一下演说词 |
[16:22] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[16:27] | I can’t believe you’re trying to break them up. | 难以置信你要逼他俩分手 |
[16:29] | Do you see me doing anything? | 你看见我做什么了 |
[16:33] | See, the thing is, | 关键是 |
[16:34] | Zach, that… you have to start thinking | 扎克 你得开始考虑 |
[16:37] | about all your relationships in relation to the campaign. | 你的每段感情对竞选的影响 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause there is already a spotlight on your mom and dad. | 因为大家的目光已经在你父母身上了 |
[16:45] | See if they’re done. | 去看看他们谈完了没 |
[16:46] | I’m not seeing if they’re done. | 我才不会去看 |
[16:48] | Nora, I am the boss. You are the… | 诺拉 我是上司 你是… |
[16:51] | Oh, Zach, | 扎克 |
[16:52] | is everything all right? What’s wrong? | 一切还好吗 怎么了 |
[16:54] | It’s nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[16:56] | What is it? What’d he say? | 怎么了 他说了什么 |
[17:00] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[17:02] | Mr. Agos, I heard we were representing you now. | 艾格斯先生 听说你是我们的客户了 |
[17:04] | Yes, well, I figured, anything I could do to help Cary, why not? | 对 我想反正能帮到凯里 何乐不为 |
[17:08] | You know, I saw your name listed with the partners. | 我注意到你已经是合伙人了 |
[17:11] | Aren’t you the same year as Cary? | 你不是和凯里同年进律所的吗 |
[17:12] | Well, we came in together, but then Cary left | 我们的确同时进来 但后来凯里离开了 |
[17:14] | and came back again, and we’re thrilled to have him. | 之后才又回来 我们都很高兴他回来 |
[17:16] | So he’s not on the partner track? | 这么说他还不能当合伙人 |
[17:18] | No, no. I’m, um… Yes. | 对 我…他可以 |
[17:20] | He definitely will be. Soon. | 他肯定会成为合伙人的 很快 |
[17:22] | – Dad. – Hi, son. I got sidetracked with Alicia. | -爸 -儿子 我偶遇了艾丽西娅 |
[17:24] | You know, it’s fantastic how quickly she made partner. | 她这么快就当上合伙人真是太棒了 |
[17:28] | And if that doesn’t light a fire under you, | 如果这都没让你有点动力 |
[17:30] | I don’t know what will. | 不知道还有什么能行了 |
[17:32] | Christie Yeargin. I’ve been an investigator | 我是克里斯蒂·耶尔金 在伊州 |
[17:34] | at the Illinois Attorney General’s office for six years. | 总检察长办公室做了六年的调查员 |
[17:37] | Apologies for the temperature in here, ma’am. | 抱歉我们这很冷 女士 |
[17:39] | I’ve asked for some space heaters in here. | 我已经叫人拿些小型电暖器过来了 |
[17:42] | Now, you were in charge | 对罗杰·路德维格法官的 |
[17:44] | – of the investigation into Justice Roger Ludwig? – Yes. | -审查是由你负责的吗 -对 |
[17:48] | Ms. Yeargin, what was the basis | 耶尔金女士 对路德维格法官 |
[17:49] | for the investigation into Justice Ludwig? | 进行调查的依据是什么 |
[17:51] | We had him pegged as a bribery target. | 我们认为他有受贿嫌疑 |
[17:53] | I see. Did this have anything to do with his participation | 明白了 这和在场的加德纳先生参与的 |
[17:56] | in a Wednesday night basketball game with Mr. Gardner over here? | 周三晚上的篮球赛有没有关系呢 |
[17:59] | Yes and no. | 有也没有 |
[18:02] | We started looking into the deceased | 我们对死者进行调查的起因 |
[18:03] | because of the basketball games, but… | 是篮球赛 但是… |
[18:05] | we continued our investigation | 我们把调查进行下去 |
[18:06] | because of Justice Ludwig’s financial troubles. | 是因为路德维格法官的财务问题 |
[18:09] | He and his wife were a little overextended on their mortgage. | 他和妻子透支了他们的抵押额度 |
[18:12] | You have only one more question, Mr. Hobson. | 你还可以问一个问题 霍布森先生 |
[18:14] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:17] | Ms. Yeargin, during your investigation of Justice Ludwig, | 耶尔金女士 对路德维格法官的调查中 |
[18:20] | would you say that the combination of this attention, | 你觉得由此给他带来的压力 |
[18:24] | along with his obviously precarious finances, | 以及他明显有问题的财务状况 |
[18:26] | was making him depressed– depressed enough, in fact, | 会让他意志消沉吗 消沉到让他 |
[18:29] | to do something desperate, something like suicide? | 做出绝望的举动 比如自杀 |
[18:32] | Well, he wasn’t happy about it. | 他当然对此并不开心 |
[18:34] | But beyond that, I couldn’t say. | 但我也只能说到这了 |
[18:37] | Nice speech, Mr. Hobson. | 说得好 霍布森先生 |
[18:39] | Way to hit the suicide theme. | 自杀故事编得真不错 |
[18:41] | Ms. Yeargin, how many judges | 耶尔金女士 总检察长办公室 |
[18:42] | does the Attorney General’s office investigate every year? | 每年会对多少法官进行调查 |
[18:45] | Depends on the year. | 看每年情况 |
[18:46] | Oh, we’re always looking for potential corruption targets. | 我们总在寻找潜在的受贿对象 |
[18:49] | And how many of these investigations actually bear… | 这些调查有多少是最终… |
[18:52] | Strike that. How many times does your investigation | 换个说法 你们的调查中有多少 |
[18:56] | actually lead to charges being filed against the judge? | 最终能对法官提起诉讼 |
[18:59] | – Thankfully, not very often. – And in this case, | -幸好还不算多 -那在本案中 |
[19:01] | you didn’t have any solid evidence | 你并没有任何确凿证据 |
[19:04] | that Justice Ludwig had actually accepted a bribe, did you? | 表明路德维格法官有受贿行为 对吗 |
[19:06] | Not yet, but we were working on it. | 还没有 但我们还在调查 |
[19:08] | And did you feel that… | 你是不是觉得… |
[19:11] | Thank you. Nothing further. | 谢谢 我问完了 |
[19:12] | Uh… you’re sure you don’t want to wait for Kalinda? | 你们确定不等凯琳达回来再说吗 |
[19:16] | No, we have to get back to… | 是的 我们得赶回… |
[19:18] | – the morgue. – It’s okay, Robyn. | -太平间 -没关系 罗宾 |
[19:20] | We just need a rundown on the facts. | 你把事实简单说一下就可以了 |
[19:23] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[19:26] | well, the Ludwigs, they-they did have financial problems. | 路德维格夫妇的确有财务问题 |
[19:29] | And as far as we can tell, Mr. Ludwig– Justice Ludwig– | 据我们所知 路德维格先生…法官 |
[19:32] | kept them from his wife– the money troubles. | 对他妻子隐瞒了这些财务问题 |
[19:34] | And the bribery investigation is based on a lawyer | 受贿调查的依据是源于 |
[19:37] | who was accused of bribing judges. | 一位被指控向法官行贿的律师 |
[19:38] | It’s okay. We don’t need to go into that. | 可以了 这点不用多说了 |
[19:39] | Okay. Um, | 好的 |
[19:41] | the justice’s last day: | 法官的最后一天是这么过的 |
[19:44] | he had dinner that night at 8 p.m. with a friend, | 晚上八点和一位朋友吃了饭 |
[19:46] | Jared Bigelow, a lobbyist. | 叫杰瑞德·比格洛 一位说客 |
[19:47] | And… Oh, we were able to download the judge’s I-PASS. | 还有 我们下载到了法官的”我通过” |
[19:47] | 伊州高速公路管理局 使用的电子自动收费系统 | |
[19:49] | Do you know what that is? | 你们知道那是什么吧 |
[19:50] | – From the Tri-State Tollway? – Yes, we do. | -三州收费公路上那个 -我们知道 |
[19:52] | Well, the last record we could find | 我们能找到的最末一条记录是 |
[19:53] | is that he exited the tollway at 10:37 p.m., | 他在10点37分离开了高速公路 |
[19:56] | but what’s strange is the accident was at 11:42. | 但奇怪的是事故发生在11:42 |
[19:58] | And why is that strange? | 奇怪在哪里 |
[20:00] | It took him an hour to travel four miles. | 他一小时才行驶了4英里 |
[20:05] | You checked where he might’ve stopped? | 你们有没有查他可能在哪里停下 |
[20:06] | There are only two options at that exit: | 那段路上只有两个可能 |
[20:08] | a gas station and a motel. | 一个加油站和一家汽车旅馆 |
[20:12] | Let’s not update Mrs. Ludwig on this until we know for sure. | 我们弄清楚前先别告诉路德维格夫人 |
[20:17] | But keep up the good work. | 但干得好 再接再厉 |
[20:20] | The application fee for a marijuana dispensary | 大麻药房的申请费 |
[20:23] | increases from $2,000 to $5,000. That’s good. | 从2000涨到了5000美元 不错 |
[20:25] | The license fee ought to increase as well though, don’t you think? | 执照费也应该有所上涨 你觉得呢 |
[20:28] | I didn’t want to get greedy. | 我不想这么贪婪 |
[20:30] | It’s good for the state budget. | 这对州预算有好处 |
[20:31] | Well… I think… | 我觉得… |
[20:34] | it might start to seem obvious | 这或许会让人开始怀疑 |
[20:35] | that the initiative isn’t exactly genuine. | 这个提案并不是出自真心 |
[20:39] | Dispensary locations to be at least 300 yards away | 药房选址至少得在最近的学校 |
[20:43] | from the nearest school. We should change that to 500. | 274米开外 我们应该改为457米 |
[20:46] | We’re the third-largest school district in the country. | 我们是全国第三大学区 |
[20:48] | If you make it 500… | 如果你改为457米… |
[20:49] | It makes it more difficult to find a location for a shop. | 会让药房的选址更困难 |
[20:52] | It makes it transparent that the law isn’t about medical marijuana. | 这会清楚表明提案关心的不是药用大麻 |
[20:55] | It’s about protecting your market. | 而是为了保护你的市场 |
[20:58] | Do we have some problem here? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[21:02] | I don’t think so. | 没觉得啊 |
[21:03] | Maybe we should ask a partner to sit in, | 或许我们该请个合伙人过来 |
[21:05] | help supervise. | 帮忙监管一下 |
[21:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:11] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想这样的话 |
[21:17] | Would you two like a room? | 你们要开房吗 |
[21:19] | Uh, no. | 不用 |
[21:21] | I just would like to ask you some questions. | 我只是想问你几个问题 |
[21:24] | Am I in some kind of trouble? | 我惹上麻烦了吗 |
[21:27] | I don’t think so. | 不是 |
[21:28] | Were you working here on the night of March 2? | 3月2日晚上是你在这值班吗 |
[21:32] | Um, I work every night except Tuesday and Sunday, s-so… | 除了周二和周日晚上我都在 所以 |
[21:36] | So, that’s a yes. | 所以 你在 |
[21:38] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[21:39] | if you saw this man that night? | 那晚你有没有见过这个男人 |
[21:43] | I’m not supposed to give information out about our guests | 我不能随意给出客人的信息 |
[21:45] | unless it’s to the police. | 除非是警察来问 |
[21:48] | Are you the police? | 你们是警察吗 |
[21:50] | No. | 不是 |
[21:57] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | He was here. He had a room, paid cash. | 他是来过 开了间房 付的现金 |
[22:00] | Was he with anyone? | 有其他人吗 |
[22:01] | He checked in alone, but… | 他登记时是一个人 但是… |
[22:02] | when he left, he was with a woman. | 他离开时 和一个女人在一起 |
[22:04] | A blonde woman. | 一个金发女人 |
[22:06] | They were arguing. | 他们在吵架 |
[22:07] | Did you hear what they were yelling? | 你听到他们在吵什么了吗 |
[22:09] | No. He got into his car, | 没有 他进了他的车 |
[22:11] | she got into her SUV. | 她进了她的越野车 |
[22:12] | They both left. | 然后都开走了 |
[22:13] | Do you remember anything about the SUV? | 能说说那辆越野车吗 |
[22:14] | It was nighttime. | 当时很晚了 |
[22:16] | All I could see was that it was a dark four-door, I think… | 我只看见那是辆暗色四开门的车 |
[22:20] | Oh, it had… it had one of those license plates. | 有…有那种车牌照 |
[22:23] | – Which license plate? – The specialty ones. | -哪种车牌照 -特殊的那种 |
[22:26] | I-I didn’t see the number, but it had a bird on it. | 我没看见牌号 但我看见上面画了只鸟 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:38] | It’s hard to work with a relative, isn’t it? | 和亲人一起工作很困难 是吧 |
[22:40] | Not really. | 还好吧 |
[22:42] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:42] | Your dad. It must be difficult. | 你父亲 和他共事一定很难受吧 |
[22:45] | When personal feelings enter into legal work, | 当个人感情混杂进法律事务 |
[22:48] | it makes everything a big emotional stew. | 一切都会带上感情色彩 |
[22:51] | Did I do something? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[22:53] | No, no. | 没有没有 |
[22:55] | I just think, um… | 我只是想… |
[22:57] | we want to give the Emmonds team everything they want. | 我们要满足艾蒙药业的一切需求 |
[23:01] | Defer to them. | 遵照他们的要求 |
[23:03] | It’s a good client to keep happy. | 让这个客户满意不会错的 |
[23:05] | Did my dad talk to you? | 是我爸找你谈话了吗 |
[23:06] | That’s not important, Cary. | 这不重要 凯里 |
[23:08] | I should keep closer tabs on this, anyway. | 反正我也会多关注这事 |
[23:11] | – What did he say? – Nothing. | -他说什么了 -没有 |
[23:13] | Cary…everything’s fine. | 凯里 一切都好 |
[23:16] | I’d just like to sit in on the next meeting. | 我只是想出席你们的下次会议 |
[23:18] | – If you don’t mind. – No. I don’t. | -如果你不介意的话 -我不介意 |
[23:22] | That would be good. | 那很好 |
[23:23] | Great. Keep up the good work. | 很好 继续加油 |
[23:29] | Last Saturday night? | 上周六晚 |
[23:31] | Yeah. Gas station on Route 2, | 对 二号公路上的加油站 |
[23:32] | down the road from the motel. | 就在从汽车旅馆出来的路上 |
[23:34] | The attendant said he couldn’t see the road | 服务生说看不到街上的情况 |
[23:36] | because your tanker was blocking his view. | 因为被你的油罐车挡了视线 |
[23:38] | So who are you two, Cagney and Lacey? | 你俩是什么人 美国警花吗 |
[23:41] | Uh, there was a crash a few minutes later. | 当晚几分钟后发生一起车祸 |
[23:43] | We’re just trying to find out if anyone saw anything. | 我们只是想找目击证人 |
[23:44] | Sure, I saw something. What do I get for telling you? | 我看到了 但告诉你们有什么好处呢 |
[23:47] | A clear conscience that you did the right thing. | 做件好事 问心无愧 |
[23:49] | Yeah. What else? | 好 还有什么 |
[24:17] | I didn’t see the crash, but I saw the cars. | 我没看到车祸 但看见了那些车 |
[24:18] | Uh, cars? | 那些车 |
[24:20] | – There was more than one? – Yes. | -不只一辆车吗 -对 |
[24:22] | There was a sedan in front and a black SUV behind it. | 一辆轿车 后面跟着一辆黑色越野车 |
[24:24] | And it came up fast, honking the horn, | 那辆车很快追了上去 按着喇叭 |
[24:27] | lights flashing– it was totally out of control. | 闪着灯 完全失控了 |
[24:29] | Uh, the black SUV? | 那辆黑色越野车吗 |
[24:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:33] | And I’m sorry | 还有 很抱歉 |
[24:34] | for the way I talked to you before. | 刚才那样跟你说话 |
[24:37] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:38] | Who’s the woman? | 那个女人是谁 |
[24:40] | We’re not sure. All we know is that she’s blonde, | 我们不确定 只知道她是金发 |
[24:42] | probably in her 40s and that she was arguing with Ludwig. | 大概40多岁 在和路德维格吵架 |
[24:45] | Sounds like a jilted mistress. | 听着像是个被抛弃的情人 |
[24:46] | Well, we can’t say definitively. | 还不能确定 |
[24:48] | They had an argument. | 他们吵架来着 |
[24:49] | Maybe he broke it off, she wasn’t happy. | 也许他提出分手 她不高兴 |
[24:51] | She chases after him, drives him off the road. | 她追着他 逼他开出了公路 |
[24:53] | – Do you believe that? – It’s not what I believe, | -你信吗 -不是我信不信的问题 |
[24:55] | it’s what the coroner believes. | 裁判员会相信 |
[24:56] | He’s already intrigued by suicide– | 他已经有点相信自杀理论了 |
[24:58] | let’s see if we can intrigue him with murder. | 我们试试能不能让他相信是谋杀 |
[24:59] | Kalinda, you line up this motel clerk as a witness, | 凯琳达 争取让这个旅馆职员来作证 |
[25:02] | and we’ll look for some precedent | 我们会找些先例 |
[25:03] | for admitting it in an inquest. | 好把这证据引入审问 |
[25:05] | Okay. Good. | 好的 没问题 |
[25:07] | What did you tell that guy? | 你跟那人说了什么 |
[25:11] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:13] | Tell me. | 告诉我嘛 |
[25:31] | *While the people sleep, I lie awake* | *当众人沉睡 唯我独醒* |
[25:34] | *Encased in dreams* | *被梦境围绕* |
[25:36] | *That carry me* | *它带着我* |
[25:37] | *To a distant sound* | *追寻遥远的声音* |
[25:39] | *To undertake* | *去承担重任* |
[25:41] | *I feel its way* | *我感觉到* |
[25:43] | *Even though I* | *即使我* |
[25:46] | *Am helpless of* | *对这强迫* |
[25:50] | *The force…* | *无能为力* |
[25:54] | What did you find? | 发现什么了 |
[25:55] | AML v. Hellman. | 反洗钱局诉赫尔曼案 |
[25:57] | Yes. That’s what I have. | 对 我也发现了 |
[26:01] | You do not. | 你才没有 |
[26:02] | You’re right. What is it? | 你说得对 那是什么 |
[26:03] | Lawsuit over a biased inquest– | 对有偏见的死因裁决的上诉 |
[26:05] | insufficient evidence. | 理由是证据不足 |
[26:07] | It’ll make the coroner so afraid of a lawsuit, | 这会让裁判官害怕被上诉 |
[26:09] | he won’t dare pass on murder evidence. | 而不敢漏掉谋杀证据 |
[26:11] | – Good. You argue it. – Okay. | -很好 你来辩 -好的 |
[26:14] | Will Peter have a problem | 彼得会介意 |
[26:15] | if I go to the Chicago Shamrock Dinner? | 我去参加芝加哥三叶草晚宴吗 |
[26:20] | Will he have a… problem with it? | 他会…介意吗 |
[26:23] | No. Are you going? | 不会 你要去吗 |
[26:25] | We got a table. | 我们有个位子 |
[26:26] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[26:28] | Uh, yes. | 去 |
[26:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:35] | I don’t want to be wary of you, Alicia. | 我不想总提防着你 艾丽西娅 |
[26:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:42] | I don’t like it. | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[26:44] | Feels like we’re avoiding each other. | 好像我们在躲着对方 |
[26:47] | I know. I liked it when we were friends. | 是啊 我喜欢我们做朋友的时候 |
[26:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:52] | Then let’s do that. | 那我们就做朋友吧 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:03] | Okay. Good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[27:54] | Nisa, I didn’t know you were here. | 妮莎 我不知道你在 |
[27:55] | I’m leaving. | 我这就走 |
[27:59] | Nisa… | 妮莎… |
[28:00] | – is something wrong? – Um, nothing. | -出什么事了吗 -没事 |
[28:02] | I-I’m just, um… nothing. | 我…我只是 没事 |
[28:05] | Good night, Mrs. Florrick. | 晚安 福瑞克夫人 |
[28:08] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[28:10] | Grace, do you know what’s wrong with Nisa? | 格蕾丝 你知道妮莎怎么了吗 |
[28:12] | Oh, yeah. Zach broke up with her. | 扎克跟她分手了 |
[28:14] | Hey… Wait, I thought they were doing good. | 等等 我以为他俩感情挺好的 |
[28:16] | Yeah, well, the campaign told Zach to cool it. | 是的 但竞选的人要求他分手 |
[28:20] | The campaign? | 竞选的人 |
[28:22] | Yeah, the whole picture thing. | 对 说要他顾全大局 |
[28:23] | Okay, Grace, talk to me as if I weren’t omniscient. | 格蕾丝 给我讲清楚前因后果 |
[28:27] | There’s a picture with Zach and Nisa | 有张扎克和妮莎的照片 |
[28:29] | and it’s with her Muslim parents, | 里面还有她的穆斯林父母 |
[28:30] | and it looked like it might hurt Dad. | 看起来可能会对爸爸不利 |
[28:33] | According to who? Eli? | 谁说的 伊莱吗 |
[28:35] | Mm-mm, Jordan. | 不是 乔丹 |
[28:38] | He sat down with Zach, | 他和扎克聊了聊 |
[28:39] | and then Zach broke up with Nisa. | 之后扎克就甩了妮莎 |
[28:43] | Why does everyone think it’s all right to parent my children? | 怎么所有人都觉得可以来管教我的孩子 |
[28:51] | Alicia! | 艾丽西娅 |
[28:52] | Not now, Eli. | 现在不行 伊莱 |
[28:55] | How dare you counsel my son on his personal life | 你怎么敢不经我同意就对我儿子的 |
[28:58] | without my permission. | 私生活指手画脚 |
[28:59] | Mrs. Florrick, I don’t think that you… | 福瑞克夫人 我觉得你没有… |
[29:01] | – Why don’t we talk in here. – No. | -我们进去聊吧 -不 |
[29:04] | If this is about the Muslim photo, | 如果这跟穆斯林照片有关 |
[29:06] | Zach asked if the photo was affecting the campaign, | 是扎克问我照片是否会影响到竞选 |
[29:08] | and I told him the truth. | 而我实话告诉他了 |
[29:09] | I said we’re taking the hit. That’s it. | 我说我们会受此影响 仅此而已 |
[29:10] | I didn’t tell him what to do. | 我没有要他怎么做 |
[29:12] | He’s 17 years old, and adores his father– | 他17岁 又很敬仰他爸爸 |
[29:14] | what did you think he would do? | 你觉得他会怎么做 |
[29:16] | Mrs. Florrick, with all due respect, | 福瑞克夫人 恕我直言 |
[29:18] | it was only a matter of time before this became | 这件事迟早会对你丈夫 |
[29:20] | a serious problem for your husband. | 造成严重的影响 |
[29:22] | That is not the issue! | 那不是重点 |
[29:24] | You stepped way over the line. | 你简直太过分了 |
[29:27] | Don’t you ever approach my son again. | 永远别再靠近我儿子 |
[29:29] | Ever. | 永远 |
[29:33] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[29:35] | I am so sorry. I warned him about the family issues, | 真抱歉 我警告过他别碰家庭事务 |
[29:38] | but I think his other campaigns ran differently. | 但可能他以前做竞选的方式不同 |
[29:42] | Okay, Eli. | 听着 伊莱 |
[29:45] | I don’t know what the game is here, | 我不知道这里有什么名堂 |
[29:47] | but if you’re using me, stop. | 但如果你在利用我 请你停止 |
[29:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:00] | Why don’t you give it a rest, Mr. Hobson. | 你省省吧好吗 霍布森先生 |
[30:01] | Obfuscation. You’re the one that brought up suicide. | 奇怪了 是你提出自杀理论的 |
[30:02] | Wait, wait, wait… | 等等 等等 |
[30:04] | One at a time. | 一个一个说 |
[30:06] | Mr. Hobson. | 霍布森先生 |
[30:06] | Mr. Gardner is advocating this witness | 加德纳先生想引入这名证人是为了 |
[30:08] | to push the ridiculous theory that Justice Ludwig was murdered. | 鼓吹路德维格法官被谋杀这个荒谬的理论 |
[30:11] | AML v. Hellman, Mr. Coroner. | 反洗钱局诉赫尔曼案 裁判官先生 |
[30:13] | The coroner in Hellman was found biased | 赫尔曼案中的裁判官被认定有偏见裁判 |
[30:16] | because he only entertained one proposition of a case. | 因为他只对案子中的一个理论感兴趣 |
[30:19] | Fairness demands | 公平原则要求 |
[30:20] | that a jury not only hear evidence as to suicide… | 陪审团不仅听取自杀的证据… |
[30:23] | There is simply no foundation… | 这完全没有根据 |
[30:24] | A moment, Mr. Hobson. | 等一下 霍布森先生 |
[30:31] | Danny, you can bring in the jury. | 丹尼 请陪审团进来吧 |
[30:34] | We’ll hear from your witness, | 我们听听你们的证人说什么 |
[30:36] | Mr. Gardner, Mrs. Florrick. | 加德纳先生 福瑞克夫人 |
[30:38] | I better go prepare her. | 我最好去给她提个醒 |
[30:39] | Yes, good luck with that. | 好 祝你好运 |
[30:46] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:49] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:52] | Janie, I hate to ask you this, | 珍妮 我不想问你这个 |
[30:53] | but do you have any idea who this blonde woman might be? | 但你知道那个金发女人会是谁吗 |
[30:55] | What, the one that my husband was screwing in a motel room? No! | 我丈夫在汽车旅馆幽会的人吗 不知道 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:01] | I’m… | 我… |
[31:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:07] | It’s just that I’ve-I’ve lost him | 一周之内 我失去了他 |
[31:08] | and now his love all in one week. | 现在我又失去了他的爱 |
[31:10] | I don’t know what I have left. | 我不知道还剩下什么 |
[31:15] | His debts, I suppose. | 可能就只有他的债务了 |
[31:21] | Is everything all right? | 事情都还顺利吗 |
[31:22] | Well, your father has some | 你父亲有个 |
[31:24] | unfortunate news about the Emmonds Pharmaceutical account. | 关于艾蒙药业的坏消息 |
[31:26] | I was just telling Diane that I owe your firm an apology… | 我正向戴安表达我对贵律所的歉意 |
[31:30] | but a decision has been made to go with Jennings/Albright. | 但公司最后决定用詹宁斯/奥伯莱律所 |
[31:34] | You’re pulling your business? | 你要撤回你的业务 |
[31:35] | Management has expressed concerns about Lockhart/Gardner’s history | 管理层考虑到洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |
[31:39] | of pursuing big pharma with class actions. | 曾对大型制药公司进行集体诉讼 |
[31:41] | I have assured Mr. Agos | 我已向艾格斯先生保证 |
[31:42] | that our past work won’t impede | 我们过去的工作不会妨碍 |
[31:44] | our total commitment in this matter. | 我们全力以赴为客户效劳 |
[31:45] | Of course not. There’s no conflict here. | 当然不会 这里面不存在利益冲突 |
[31:47] | That’s the very point I made to the board, but the CEO thinks | 我也是这样劝说董事会的 但执行总裁 |
[31:50] | that the optics are wrong. | 认为这个观点不对 |
[31:52] | This is my mistake. | 这是我的失误 |
[31:54] | I should’ve prepared them. | 我应该给他们做好思想工作的 |
[31:56] | Is there any way for us to resolve this? | 有什么办法可以解决这个问题吗 |
[31:58] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[32:00] | And I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[32:09] | Diane, this is… this is a complete surprise. | 戴安 这…这完全出乎我的意料 |
[32:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:13] | For me, too. | 也出乎我的意料 |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:23] | – Who’s she? – No idea. | -她是谁 -不知道 |
[32:25] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 各位陪审员 |
[32:26] | as you know, we are now considering | 正如你们所知 现在要考虑 |
[32:29] | not only a theory of accidental death | 三种可能性 意外死亡 |
[32:31] | as well as a theory of suicide, | 以及自杀 |
[32:33] | but also a theory, potentially, of homicide. | 还有可能是谋杀 |
[32:37] | Which is why… | 因此 |
[32:38] | Assistant State’s Attorney of Lake County Shirley Mann | 莱克县助理检察官雪莉·曼恩 |
[32:42] | has joined us for the duration. | 在此期间将帮助我们开展工作 |
[32:43] | Thank you, Mr. Claypool. | 谢谢 克莱普先生 |
[32:44] | At this time, if possible, | 现在 如果可以的话 |
[32:46] | I’d like to ask a few questions of Mrs. Ludwig. | 我想问路德维格夫人几个问题 |
[32:50] | Mr. Claypool, I’m not sure | 克莱普先生 我不太确定 |
[32:51] | how my client’s testimony is relevant in this regard. | 我委托人的证词与此事有何关联 |
[32:53] | I’m not, either. | 我也不太确定 |
[32:54] | But the ASA has an absolute right | 但是助理检察官有绝对的权利 |
[32:56] | to join in these proceedings. | 来参与审理过程 |
[32:59] | Mrs. Ludwig, please. | 路德维格夫人 请上前来 |
[33:00] | Make your answers short and declarative. | 做简短和陈述性的回答 |
[33:03] | Thank you, Mrs. Ludwig. | 谢谢 路德维格夫人 |
[33:04] | I am very sorry for your loss, and I apologize | 请节哀顺变 同时也很抱歉 |
[33:07] | for having to question you at this time. | 这个时候要问你这些问题 |
[33:09] | Now, according to the statement you gave the police, | 根据你给警方提供的口供 |
[33:11] | you were home the night of March 2, is that correct? | 3月2日晚上你在家 对吗 |
[33:13] | Yes. I hadn’t wanted to go | 是的 我不想 |
[33:15] | to the dinner my husband was attending. | 和我丈夫一起去吃晚餐 |
[33:17] | I didn’t feel well. | 我觉得不太舒服 |
[33:18] | And you were at home until you were notified | 凌晨12点20分左右被告知 |
[33:20] | – of your husband’s death at approximately 12:20 a.m.? – Yes. | -你丈夫死讯之前你都在家吗 -是的 |
[33:24] | Now, as Coroner Claypool has explained, | 如裁判官克莱普所说 |
[33:26] | this is not a courtroom, | 这不是法庭 |
[33:28] | but you are still under oath. | 但你仍然宣誓会说实话 |
[33:29] | Do you wish to stand by that statement? | 你还是坚持原来的说法吗 |
[33:34] | Mr. Claypool, I’m advising my client to | 克莱普先生 我建议我的委托人 |
[33:37] | invoke her Fifth Amendment right not to testify. | 行使其第五修正案的权利 不作证 |
[33:40] | All… all right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[33:44] | Mrs. Ludwig? | 路德维格夫人 |
[33:50] | On counsel’s advice, | 根据律师建议 |
[33:51] | I am invoking my Fifth Amendment right not to answer. | 我要行使第五修正案的权利 不予回答 |
[33:54] | Mrs. Ludwig, | 路德维格夫人 |
[33:55] | this is an affidavit from your neighbor stating that he heard you | 这是你邻居提供的证词 他听见 |
[33:58] | leave on the night in question, shortly before 10:00 p.m., | 你在事发当晚10点前离开家 |
[34:02] | and that according to him, | 据他所说 |
[34:04] | you didn’t return until almost midnight. | 你在午夜时刻才回家 |
[34:06] | Mrs. Ludwig, where did you go | 路德维格夫人 3月2日晚上 |
[34:08] | between 10:00 p.m. and midnight, March 2? | 十点到十二点之间 你去了哪里 |
[34:10] | On counsel’s advice, | 根据律师建议 |
[34:11] | I am invoking my Fifth Amendment right | 我要行使第五修正案的权利 |
[34:13] | not to answer. | 不作回答 |
[34:20] | So, you did know about the affair? | 所以你知道他有婚外情是吗 |
[34:23] | I suspected. | 我怀疑过 |
[34:24] | I wasn’t sure. | 我不确定 |
[34:25] | Did you lie to the police about your whereabouts | 关于你在你丈夫死亡时的行踪 |
[34:27] | at the time of your husband’s death? | 你对警察说了谎是吗 |
[34:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:31] | When he mentioned the dinner, | 他说要出去吃晚餐 |
[34:32] | I got suspicious. | 我就有疑虑 |
[34:34] | I thought about calling Bigelow, | 我想过打电话给比格洛 |
[34:35] | but I knew I wouldn’t get a straight answer out of him. | 但我知道他不会对我说实话 |
[34:38] | He and Roger were very close, | 他和罗杰关系很铁 |
[34:39] | and he had covered for Roger before. | 他以前就帮罗杰隐瞒 |
[34:41] | This wasn’t the first time your husband had been unfaithful? | 这不是你丈夫第一次出轨吗 |
[34:45] | Where did you go that night, Mrs. Ludwig? | 路德维格夫人 那天晚上你去了哪 |
[34:47] | I drove to the restaurant. | 我开车去了餐厅 |
[34:49] | When I saw he wasn’t there, | 当我发现他不在时 |
[34:51] | I drove around to a couple of places I thought he might be. | 我就开车去了一些他可能去的地方 |
[34:54] | Then I just drove around angry for a while, and then, I went home. | 我很生气 兜了一圈后就回家了 |
[34:58] | Then the phone rang, and everything changed. | 然后电话就响了 一切都变了 |
[35:01] | I know I should have told you. | 我知道我早该告诉你们 |
[35:04] | I just didn’t think that it was important, | 我只是之前没觉得这很重要 |
[35:06] | and I was embarrassed. | 而且我觉得很丢人 |
[35:09] | Did I just lose this? | 我们会输吗 |
[35:11] | It’s not about losing the insurance money anymore. | 这不仅仅是可能失去保险金了 |
[35:14] | You’re in danger of being arrested. | 你有可能被捕 |
[35:18] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[35:20] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:21] | Mr. Agos, I wasn’t expecting you. | 艾格斯先生 我没想到你会来 |
[35:23] | We received the call from your general counsel. | 我们接到了你公司首席顾问的电话 |
[35:25] | Yes, about that. | 是 关于那件事 |
[35:27] | Now, look, I may have overstepped a bit | 为了帮我儿子 我可能有些越线了 |
[35:28] | in trying to help out my son, and if so, mea culpa. | 如果是这样的话 我向你道歉 |
[35:31] | Parents are blind when it comes to their children. | 一遇到子女的事 家长就会变得盲目 |
[35:33] | – Indeed. – What I’m saying is, | -确实 -我想说的是 |
[35:34] | I think there may be a way for us to salvage this. | 这件事可能还有挽回的机会 |
[35:38] | If we could get a few more partners on the account | 如果再添几个合伙人参与到这项业务 |
[35:41] | so that our GC doesn’t feel like | 那么我们的首席顾问 |
[35:43] | we’re in the hands of a fourth-year associate. | 就不会觉得我们在被一个四年律师打点 |
[35:45] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[35:46] | I’d like you to meet Dale Dazzo, | 我介绍一下 这位是戴尔·达佐 |
[35:48] | the CEO of Emmonds Pharmaceuticals. | 艾蒙药业的执行总裁 |
[35:50] | Well, it’s a pleasure. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:51] | Cary happened to catch me at lunch. | 午餐时 凯里找到我 |
[35:53] | He’s been telling me about your firm’s lobbying work. | 他跟我谈了你们公司游说方面的工作 |
[35:56] | And your connection to the SA’s office. | 还有你们和州检办的联系 |
[35:59] | Very impressive. | 非常有吸引力 |
[36:01] | There was some nervousness | 我们的一个副总裁 |
[36:03] | from one of our VPs, | 对你们有些担心 |
[36:04] | but I think we’d be fools to go anywhere else. | 但我觉得贵公司才是我们明智的选择 |
[36:09] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我非常同意 |
[36:10] | Well, we’re happy to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[36:11] | Dale, Dad, welcome to Lockhart/Gardner. | 戴尔 父亲 洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |
[36:14] | Again. | 再次欢迎你们 |
[36:17] | No, I am impressed, Cary. | 凯里 做得不错 |
[36:20] | I mean, that was a remarkable save. | 你挽回了客户 很不简单 |
[36:23] | And you’re good with Dazzo. | 而且你和达佐相处得很好 |
[36:24] | That is not easy. | 那可不容易 |
[36:26] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:27] | He said that you’re doing pretty good, too. | 他说你做得也很不错 |
[36:30] | You know, we could always work together. | 我们可以父子联手 |
[36:33] | Unfortunately, Mr. Dazzo thought it would be better | 遗憾的是 达佐认为 |
[36:36] | if I worked directly with the general counsel. | 我直接跟首席顾问联系会更好 |
[36:39] | Without any middlemen. | 不用再经由他人 |
[36:40] | You understand? | 你能理解吧 |
[36:43] | He didn’t say that. | 他不会那么说的 |
[36:46] | He did. | 他说了 |
[36:48] | You hold a grudge, don’t you? | 你还耿耿于怀 对吧 |
[36:49] | No. | 没有 |
[36:52] | Dad, no, I don’t. | 老爸 我没有 |
[36:54] | I’m too busy to hold grudges. | 我太忙了 没时间记仇 |
[36:57] | Take care. | 保重 |
[36:59] | Thanks for the business. | 谢谢你介绍的生意 |
[37:03] | Janie Ludwig said you and her husband | 珍妮·路德维格说你和她先生 |
[37:05] | were good friends. | 曾是好朋友 |
[37:06] | We were. | 是的 |
[37:07] | Bethany and I were devastated when we heard the news. | 贝瑟尼和我听到那消息都崩溃了 |
[37:12] | Did he bring anyone to dinner with him that evening? | 那晚他有没有带别人一起去吃晚饭 |
[37:15] | No, Janie didn’t come. | 没有 珍妮没来 |
[37:16] | It was just us catching up. | 就我们俩聊聊天 |
[37:18] | We meant, anyone | 我们是问 有没有 |
[37:20] | besides Mrs. Ludwig. | 除了路德维格夫人以外的人 |
[37:23] | No. | 没有 |
[37:24] | No, no, no, no. No. | 没有 没有 |
[37:26] | Janie and Roger had some rough spots, | 珍妮和罗杰的婚姻的确碰到过难关 |
[37:28] | but that was a… a long time ago. | 但那是…很久以前的事 |
[37:31] | There was a colleague he was seeing about a year ago, | 一年前他跟一个同事出轨了 |
[37:33] | but we sat him down, and he broke it off. | 但我们跟他谈过后 他就停止了 |
[37:35] | He’s been a faithful man ever since. | 从那以后他一直很忠诚 |
[37:37] | This colleague a year ago– was she blonde? | 一年前的这个同事 是金发吗 |
[37:40] | No. Why? | 不是 为什么问这个 |
[37:41] | Hey, babe. Everything all right? | 亲爱的 发生什么事了 |
[37:42] | Just some, uh, investigators with the Ludwigs’ attorneys. | 是路德维格夫妇律师团的调查员 |
[37:46] | They had some questions about Roger. | 他们有些关于罗杰的问题 |
[37:47] | It’s terrible what happened. | 发生那样的事真是太可怕了 |
[37:49] | They think Roger might have been murdered. | 他们认为罗杰可能是被谋杀的 |
[37:51] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[37:53] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[37:56] | I think that’s a very unique license plate. | 我觉得那是个非常独特的车牌 |
[38:01] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[38:26] | What? | 干吗 |
[38:28] | You were sleeping with Justice Ludwig, | 你跟路德维格法官有染 |
[38:30] | and you fought with him the night he was murdered. | 他出事当晚你跟他吵过架 |
[38:32] | – Go away. – Ok, well, if you won’t talk with us, | -滚开 -好 如果你不想跟我们谈 |
[38:34] | we can always talk to your husband. | 我们可以找你老公谈 |
[38:36] | Yes, Roger and I were seeing each other, | 没错 罗杰和我在交往 |
[38:38] | but I had nothing to do with his death. | 但我跟他的死没有任何关系 |
[38:41] | We fought at the motel because I was breaking up with him. | 我们在旅馆吵架是因为我要跟他分手 |
[38:44] | After that, I drove straight home. | 那之后我就开车回家了 |
[38:46] | Right, and can anyone confirm that? | 好吧 有人能证明吗 |
[38:47] | My husband. | 我老公 |
[38:49] | But it will destroy my marriage. Please. | 但这么做会毁了我的婚姻 求求你们 |
[38:53] | We know there was another vehicle involved. | 我们知道还有另外一辆车 |
[38:56] | Did you see anyone else that night? | 那晚你看到过其他人吗 |
[39:00] | As I was driving the other way, | 我开车离开的时候 |
[39:03] | I passed an SUV speeding, swerving. | 看到一辆越野车加速迂回着开过去 |
[39:07] | It was headed in the same direction as Roger. | 是朝着罗杰的方向 |
[39:12] | And you didn’t report it? | 这件事你居然没上报 |
[39:13] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:14] | Janie is a friend of mine. | 珍妮是我的朋友 |
[39:24] | He was driven off the road? | 他是被逼下路面的吗 |
[39:26] | Yes, by a drunk driver | 是的 被一个喝醉的司机 |
[39:27] | with .10 blood alcohol. | 血液酒精浓度0.10% |
[39:29] | So, a new, new, new theory. | 又有全新的理论了 |
[39:32] | I move that we skip the preliminaries | 我提议跳过初步听证 |
[39:33] | and just get to the man on the grassy knoll. | 直接审问嫌疑人 |
[39:35] | Yeah, before we get to that, Mr. Hobson, | 在那之前 霍布森先生 |
[39:37] | I need to hear this one out. | 我需要先听听这个 |
[39:38] | His name is Landon Boyce. | 他的名字叫兰德·博伊斯 |
[39:40] | 20 minutes after Justice Ludwig crashed his car, | 路德维格法官撞车20分钟后 |
[39:43] | Landon Boyce was pulled over | 兰德·博伊斯在同一条路上 |
[39:45] | for a DUI on the same road. | 因为酒驾被警察拦下 |
[39:46] | And yet the police haven’t said boo about any of this? | 但警方对此什么也没有透露吗 |
[39:48] | The Lake County Police never mentioned this DUI | 莱克郡警方从没提到过这起酒驾 |
[39:51] | because they didn’t know about it. | 因为他们根本不知道 |
[39:52] | The arrest happened two miles into Cook County. | 他在进入库克郡两公里的地方被逮捕 |
[39:53] | The only thing this proves is that some guy on the same | 这只能证明了有个人在同一路段 |
[39:55] | stretch of highway got hit with a DUI. | 因为酒驾被抓住了 |
[39:57] | There’s nothing to suggest he drove the judge off the road. | 不能证明是他让法官驶离了路面 |
[39:59] | Mr. Claypool, we’d like to submit | 克莱普先生 我们想呈上 |
[40:01] | the EDR from Mr. Boyce’s SUV. | 博伊斯先生车上的EDR |
[40:03] | E.D…? | ED什么 |
[40:04] | Event data recorder. | 行车记录仪 |
[40:06] | It’s like the little black box for a car. | 就好比用在汽车上的黑匣子 |
[40:08] | 11:42 p.m., | 晚11点42分 |
[40:10] | the exact moment of the judge’s accident, | 就在法官遭遇车祸时 |
[40:12] | the EDR shows Mr. Boyce’s SUV | 行车记录仪显示博伊斯先生的越野车 |
[40:14] | swerved and braked hard, | 突然转向而且猛地刹车 |
[40:16] | coming to a full stop before accelerating again. | 完全停住然后又加速前进 |
[40:19] | Justice Ludwig swerved to avoid being hit and | 路德维格法官调转方向以避免冲撞 |
[40:22] | crashed into the guardrail. | 结果冲向了护栏 |
[40:24] | Well, | 那么 |
[40:25] | Mr. Hobson, | 霍布森先生 |
[40:27] | of all the theories I’ve heard from both sides, | 听了来自双方的这么多理论 |
[40:31] | this is the first one | 这是头一个 |
[40:33] | that’s had something resembling hard evidence. | 有类似铁证的推测 |
[40:36] | I’m gonna let the jury hear it. | 我会让陪审团听这个证据 |
[40:39] | 沃&布保险公司 两百万美元 | |
[40:41] | I never expected them to settle. | 我从来没指望他们会和解 |
[40:44] | Certainly not for the full amount. | 更没指望会得到全部保险金 |
[40:45] | Wilk Hobson couldn’t risk it going to a jury. | 威尔克·霍布森不敢冒险面对陪审团 |
[40:48] | If they’d ruled it was an accident, | 如果他们裁决为意外 |
[40:49] | Wolf & Bland would have had to pay double. | 沃&布保险公司就要赔双倍了 |
[40:51] | We’re just sorry about everything | 对于发现的这些事 |
[40:53] | that was laid out on the table. | 我们深表遗憾 |
[40:54] | There’s no need to be sorry about the truth. | 没必要为真相道歉 |
[41:00] | A victory all around. | 大获全胜 |
[41:02] | Yup. | 没错 |
[41:04] | I’ll see you at the Chicago Shamrock Dinner? | 芝加哥三叶草晚宴上见吧 |
[41:06] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:08] | You do know it’s white tie, right? | 你知道要穿整套燕尾服的对吧 |
[41:11] | What? | 什么 |
[41:15] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:17] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[41:18] | You’re going? Where are you going? | 你要走 去哪儿 |
[41:20] | Come on. You set me up, and I didn’t even see it coming. | 拜托 你陷害我 而我根本没预料到 |
[41:25] | Nicely played. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:26] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:28] | Peter relieved me. | 彼得把我炒了 |
[41:29] | Got involved in the family business, | 因为我搅和他家里的事 |
[41:30] | so he asked me to take a step back. | 所以他让我退下来 |
[41:33] | Gosh. That’s terrible. | 天哪 太可怕了 |
[41:36] | And all I wanted to do was help him win, Eli. | 我只是想帮他获胜 伊莱 |
[41:38] | Yeah. That’s all you wanted to do. | 是啊 那是你的唯一目标 |
[41:40] | Some people aren’t like you. | 有些人跟你不一样 |
[41:42] | We’re too busy dealing with politics in the field | 我们在政坛上搞政治已经精疲力尽 |
[41:44] | to want politics in the office. | 实在不想再搞办公室政治了 |
[41:46] | Hold on, let me write that down. | 等一下 让我写下来 |
[41:48] | Good luck, Eli. | 祝你好运 伊莱 |
[41:50] | You’re gonna die a sad and lonely old man | 你到死都会是个伤心孤独的老男人 |
[41:52] | ’cause you don’t trust anyone. | 因为你不信任任何人 |
[41:54] | The Florrick campaign thanks you for your contribution. Good-bye. | 福瑞克竞选团队感谢你的贡献 再见 |
[41:58] | You look like a princess. | 你看上去像个公主 |
[42:00] | This was marked down 60%, so, thank you. | 这条裙子打四折买的 谢谢你 |
[42:04] | Nice, Mom. | 真漂亮 妈妈 |
[42:06] | Grandma Veronica called. | 维罗妮卡姥姥打电话来 |
[42:08] | She said she’s stopping by | 她说要在去 |
[42:09] | before she goes to her St. Patrick’s Day party. | 圣帕特里克节派对前 来看看我们 |
[42:11] | Ooh, that should be fun. | 那肯定会很欢乐 |
[42:14] | You want us to hide the alcohol? | 要我们把酒藏起来吗 |
[42:15] | It’s St. Patrick’s Day in Chicago. | 在芝加哥过圣帕特里克节 |
[42:17] | Hiding it won’t make a difference. | 藏起来也没有用 |
[42:18] | Have fun tonight. | 今晚玩得开心点 |
[42:19] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[42:22] | What happened with Nisa? | 你和妮莎怎么样了 |
[42:24] | Oh, it’s okay, Mom. | 没事儿 妈妈 |
[42:25] | No. Zach, the campaign, these campaigns– | 不 扎克 这个竞选 这些竞选 |
[42:28] | they… | 他们… |
[42:33] | You date whoever you want. | 你想和谁约会就和谁约会 |
[42:36] | It really is okay, Mom. | 真的没关系 妈妈 |
[42:38] | I was going to break up with her anyways. | 反正我也准备和她分手了 |
[42:39] | No, Zach, the campaign will survive. | 不 扎克 竞选还会继续 |
[42:42] | Seriously, I-I was going to break up with her. | 真的 我本来就要跟她分手 |
[42:45] | College is right around the corner, | 我马上要去上大学 |
[42:47] | and she wanted to get more serious. | 她却希望跟我发展得更认真 |
[42:50] | Go to your party. I’m fine. | 去参加派对吧 我没事儿 |
[42:52] | *My dewy-eyed Disney bride, what has tried* | *我天真无邪的迪斯尼新娘 试过什么* |
[42:56] | *Singles ads* | *单身广告* |
[42:58] | *They run you hot and cold like a rheostat* | *他们对你像对变阻器一样忽冷忽热* |
[43:01] | *I mean a thermostat* | *我是说调温器* |
[43:03] | *So you bite on a towel* | *所以你咬着毛巾* |
[43:06] | *Hope it won’t hurt too bad* | *希望不要太痛* |
[43:09] | *And she says, “I like long walks and sci-fi movies”…* | *她说 我喜欢散步和科幻片* |
[43:16] | *if you’re six foot tall and east coast bred* | *如果你身高六尺生长在东岸* |