时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | This is my office? | 这是我的办公室吗 |
[00:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:13] | You have a $10,000 stipend to decorate, | 你有一万美金的装修预算 |
[00:16] | and there is an art loan program for equity partners. | 权益合伙人还享有艺术藏品借贷 |
[00:20] | Here are your keys. | 这是你的钥匙 |
[00:22] | And welcome. | 欢迎 |
[00:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:31] | Uh, we’ll have this, uh, cleared out soon, | 我们会尽快把这里清空 |
[00:34] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[00:36] | this should be good in the meantime. | 在此期间 这样应该也行 |
[00:38] | You are highly valued here, Cary. | 凯里 你在这里表现很好 |
[00:41] | Good to hear. | 很高兴听到这评价 |
[00:42] | Please keep this between us, but there is a good chance | 这事不要跟别人说 但是很有可能 |
[00:45] | we will lose a partner in the next six months. | 我们六个月内会失去一个合伙人 |
[00:47] | Which partner? | 谁 |
[00:48] | Well, I can’t say, unfortunately, but… | 抱歉 不能透露 但是 |
[00:52] | I would like to see you join our ranks. | 我很想看到你加入到我们的队伍中 |
[00:54] | Before she became a partner, | 在艾丽西娅成为合伙人之前 |
[00:56] | Alicia made herself valuable by interviewing | 她成功面试并聘用了 |
[00:59] | and hiring a new associate. | 一名新同事 |
[01:01] | We would like you to do the same. | 我们希望你也能做到 |
[01:03] | These are resumes. | 这些是简历 |
[01:05] | Please look them over and just keep us posted. | 请你看一遍 并随时告诉我们结果 |
[01:16] | I need to hire you. | 我要雇用你 |
[01:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:21] | What are you working on at the moment? | 你现在在忙什么 |
[01:22] | Employee background checks. | 员工背景调查 |
[01:23] | Pass that off to the new investigator. | 交给新来的调查员 |
[01:26] | I need you to do a background check on a partner. | 我需要你对一名合伙人做背景调查 |
[01:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:32] | Me. | 我 |
[01:34] | Give me a minute, please. | 请稍等一会 |
[01:35] | No calls. | 别转电话进来 |
[01:39] | Peter Florrick has offered me | 彼得·福瑞克如果赢得竞选 |
[01:41] | the vacated Illinois Supreme Court seat | 他会让我接任 |
[01:43] | if he wins the governorship. | 州最高法院法官一职 |
[01:46] | I know there are always attempts | 我知道总会有人想要 |
[01:47] | to smear a potential judge, | 丑化潜在法官 |
[01:49] | so I want to know where I’m vulnerable. | 所以我想知道我的弱点在哪里 |
[01:51] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[01:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:55] | Hi. Where are you, and what are you on? | 你在哪 在忙什么 |
[01:58] | What am I on? | 我在忙什么 |
[01:59] | What case? | 哪个案子 |
[02:00] | Oh, uh, Sweeney. Why? | 斯威尼的 怎么了 |
[02:01] | Okay, I need you take over my employee background checks. | 好 我需要你接手员工背景调查 |
[02:05] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[02:06] | Yes, you’ve said. | 是的 你说过了 |
[02:07] | But you don’t believe me. | 但是你不相信我 |
[02:09] | I think you like that I don’t believe you. | 我觉得你喜欢我不相信你 |
[02:11] | I think you like that I represent you | 我觉得你喜欢我代理你 |
[02:14] | even when I know you’re guilty. | 即使我知道你有罪 |
[02:15] | I like a lot of things about you, Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 我喜欢你很多地方 |
[02:18] | I must have had issues as a child. | 小时候我一定是有问题 |
[02:20] | You feed my Mary Poppins obsession. | 你满足了我对玛丽·波平斯的痴迷 |
[02:22] | Here’s the thing, Mr. Sweeney. | 是这样的 斯威尼先生 |
[02:24] | I think you threw a birthday party that got out of hand | 我觉得你办了一场失控的生日派对 |
[02:27] | and ended up costing the Hirschorn Club $80,000 in damage. | 结果造成赫斯科恩俱乐部八万的损失 |
[02:30] | That’s all. I think that the prosecution is overreacting. | 就这样 我觉得公诉方反应过度了 |
[02:33] | And I hate to disappoint you, | 我也不想让你失望 |
[02:35] | but I think you’re innocent. | 但是我的确认为你是无辜的 |
[02:37] | You’re right, it’s not as much fun when you believe me. | 你说得对 你相信我反而没乐趣了 |
[02:39] | I thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[02:40] | Ah, Isobel. | 伊索贝尔 |
[02:42] | You know Alicia. | 你见过艾丽西娅吧 |
[02:44] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[02:45] | She questioned me in court a year ago. | 一年前 她在法庭上讯问过我 |
[02:46] | Oh, yes– when we were all on opposite sides. | 对 当时我们还是互相敌对呢 |
[02:49] | My, how the wheel turns. | 我的天 风水轮流转啊 |
[02:51] | “Mutability is our tragedy, but it’s also our hope”” | “易变是不幸但也是希望” |
[02:51] | 本句由古罗马晚期哲学家波伊提乌所说 他说: 我相信历史就是一个车轮 | |
[02:54] | Oh, I love it when he talks like that. | 我超爱他说出这句话的样子 |
[02:56] | Alicia. Hello. | 艾丽西娅 你好 |
[02:57] | Laura, hi. Good to see you. | 劳拉 很高兴见到你 |
[02:58] | Uh, first-name basis? | 互称名字[关系亲近] |
[03:01] | Should I be jealous? | 我该嫉妒吗 |
[03:02] | What, that I like her more than I like you? | 嫉妒我喜欢她过多喜欢你吗 |
[03:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:05] | Prosecution has been dragging its feet on discovery! | 控方在拖延开示证据的时间 |
[03:07] | – …all evidence currently. – The State needs more time, | -现有的证据 -州检办需要更多时间 |
[03:09] | – Your Honor. – It has been six months | -法官阁下 -已经六个月了 |
[03:10] | since Mr. Sweeney has been accused of disorderly conduct, | 自从斯威尼先生被控扰乱社会治安 |
[03:13] | Your Honor– a Class C misdemeanor. | 法官阁下 这只是一项C等轻罪 |
[03:15] | No, he fired a gun at this party! | 不是 他在派对上开枪了 |
[03:17] | And given the fact that it was a private club that served alcohol, | 鉴于那是一个提供酒精饮料的私人俱乐部 |
[03:19] | that’s a Class 4 felony. | 这可是4级重罪 |
[03:20] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[03:21] | I get it. We’re both angry. | 我知道了 大家都很生气 |
[03:23] | And we like to express our anger in loud voices. | 所以我们喜欢提高音量来表达愤怒 |
[03:25] | But, see, here’s the thing: | 但是 瞧 现在是这样的情况 |
[03:27] | I’m a judge. | 我是法官 |
[03:28] | I’m unfazed by loud voices. | 我不反对高声称述 |
[03:31] | So here’s the long and the short of it. | 那我来说事情的重点 |
[03:34] | You plead this out! | 你们谈认罪减刑协议吧 |
[03:35] | Get it out of my court! | 不要拿到我法庭上来吵 |
[03:36] | This was a party that got out of hand, Madam ASA. | 那是一场失控的派对 州检察官女士 |
[03:40] | No one died, and as far as I can tell, | 据我所知 没人死了 |
[03:42] | – no one even got hurt! – No one did. | -甚至没人受伤 -的确如此 |
[03:43] | Oh, Mr. Sweeney, please know that | 斯威尼先生 请你记住 |
[03:45] | you can only hurt your cause by opening your friggin’ mouth. | 你开口只会对自己不利 |
[03:49] | Okay, you two, come on, get up here. | 好了 你们俩 过来 上前来 |
[03:51] | Court-mandated bargaining. Come on. | 法庭强制交涉 过来 |
[03:53] | We want to plead this out, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 我们也想接受认罪协议 |
[03:54] | – but Ms. Hellinger… – Shut up. | -但是海灵格小姐 -闭嘴 |
[03:56] | Nobody talks until I ask. | 我让你们说话你们再说 |
[03:58] | Now, what will you take, Counselor? | 律师 你的条件是什么 |
[03:59] | Exoneration– my client didn’t do it. | 免罪 我的委托人是清白的 |
[04:00] | Your client is a psychopath who’s lucky | 你的委托人是个神经病 |
[04:02] | he didn’t get convicted for killing his wife. | 没因为杀死他老婆而定罪算他走运 |
[04:05] | And what will you take? | 你的条件是什么 |
[04:06] | Six years, the maximum. | 六年 最高刑 |
[04:07] | One year, two years probation. | 一年 缓刑两年 |
[04:08] | No, Your Honor. Two years probation. | 不行 法官阁下 两年缓刑可以 |
[04:10] | Good. Compromise. | 很好 和解 |
[04:11] | See? There we go. | 看见没 多好 |
[04:13] | No. Six years, the maximum. | 不行 六年 最高刑 |
[04:16] | We’re not bending. | 我们不会让步 |
[04:18] | It’s been six months, and they’re still not bargaining? | 已经六个月了 还是不肯协议解决吗 |
[04:20] | They still insist it’s a Class 4. | 还是坚持是四级重罪 |
[04:22] | It’s about the election. | 事关选举 |
[04:23] | State’s Attorney doesn’t want to bargain | 州检察官不想和 |
[04:24] | with Mr. Sweeney and look weak on crime. | 斯威尼先生和解 在罪案上显弱 |
[04:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:27] | Your husband doesn’t like me? | 你老公不喜欢我 |
[04:29] | Wait out the prosecution. | 拖着控方 |
[04:30] | In one month, the gubernatorial race will be over, | 一个月内 州长竞选就会结束 |
[04:32] | and I bet they let Mr. Sweeney go | 我打赌到时他们就会同意 |
[04:33] | with two months’ probation. | 给斯威尼先生缓刑两个月 |
[04:34] | Good. We delay. | 好 那我们就拖着 |
[04:36] | That’s always best. | 拖延永远是最好的战术 |
[04:36] | Well, then let’s turn to | 那我们来谈谈 |
[04:37] | your business holdings, Mr. Sweeney. | 你持有的商业股份 斯威尼先生 |
[04:39] | Alicia, Cary, thank you. | 艾丽西娅 凯里 谢谢你们 |
[04:51] | Oh. Ms. Swift, hello. | 斯威夫特小姐 你好 |
[04:53] | I’m supposed to be in the ladies’ room. | 我本来该在洗手间的 |
[04:54] | Just down the hall. | 就在大厅那边 |
[04:58] | Colin fires lawyers once a week. | 科林每周都会换一次律师 |
[05:01] | But he’s kept you on. | 但他却一直在用你 |
[05:04] | You’re probably the most successful relationship in his life. | 你可能是他这辈子维持最久的一段关系了 |
[05:06] | I wouldn’t call it a relationship. | 我不认为我们之间称得上关系 |
[05:08] | He talks about you. | 他总提起你 |
[05:09] | Don’t you want to know how he talks about you? | 你不想知道他是怎么评价你的吗 |
[05:11] | No, actually, I don’t. | 实际上 不 我不想知道 |
[05:13] | Not sexually. Well… | 不是和性有关的 |
[05:14] | not all the time sexually. | 不总是和性有关 |
[05:16] | You are pristine to him. | 他觉得你很质朴 |
[05:18] | He asked me if I found you desirable, | 他问我是否觉得你很性感 |
[05:20] | but I find everyone desirable. | 但我觉得所有人都很性感 |
[05:23] | He asked me to marry him. | 他向我求婚了 |
[05:24] | I’m not sure I will. | 我不确定要不要答应 |
[05:26] | Oh, I like him enough. | 我很喜欢他 |
[05:27] | He’s rich. | 他很有钱 |
[05:28] | But the question is, | 但问题是 |
[05:31] | if I marry him, will he kill me? | 如果我嫁给他 他会杀了我吗 |
[05:38] | As his lawyer, I can’t | 作为他的律师 我不能 |
[05:40] | speak to the rumors that he killed his first wife. | 就他杀死他前妻的传闻发表意见 |
[05:42] | But I do know the supposed reason for the killing | 但我确实知道那起谋杀假定的动机 |
[05:45] | was his wife’s money. | 是他前妻的财产 |
[05:48] | And… you have no money, to speak of. | 而值得一提的是 你没有财产 |
[05:51] | So… there would be no reason to kill you. | 所以他没有理由要杀你 |
[05:57] | Your hair would look prettier shorter. | 你的头发剪短些会更好看 |
[06:03] | Your first interview is here. | 第一个来面试的人到了 |
[06:04] | You want a rundown? | 需要给你介绍下情况吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:08] | Have a seat on my lovely couch. | 请坐在我可爱的沙发上吧 |
[06:12] | Gregory Steck– | 他叫格雷戈里·斯特克 |
[06:13] | he graduated from Harvard Law School in 2006. | 06年毕业于哈佛法学院 |
[06:15] | You can just say Harvard. | 你说哈佛就可以了 |
[06:16] | Graduated from Harvard in 2006. | 06年毕业于哈佛 |
[06:19] | Currently clerks for Judge Wallace. | 现任华莱士法官的书记员 |
[06:20] | Illinois Supreme Court Justice Wallace? | 伊州最高法院法官华莱士吗 |
[06:22] | Yes, Illinois Supreme Court justice. | 是的 伊州最高法院法官 |
[06:24] | Uh, his Facebook page was scrubbed clean. | 他的Facebook页面很干净 |
[06:26] | Nothing too dramatic. | 没有过于夸张的言论 |
[06:27] | Okay. And here he is. | 好的 他来了 |
[06:29] | He’s expecting $150,000 a year. | 他的期望年薪是15万美元 |
[06:31] | Other firms are pursuing. | 有其他律所想雇他 |
[06:33] | No, no, no. Stay. | 别走别走 留下 |
[06:35] | M-Me stay? | 让我留下吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look better with two. | 是的是的 两个人面试更有排场 |
[06:38] | Should I say something? | 我该说些什么吗 |
[06:39] | No. Don’t smile. Look severe. | 不用 别笑 表情严肃些 |
[06:43] | Greg, how are you? Cary Agos. | 格雷戈 你好吗 我是凯里·艾格斯 |
[06:46] | Cary, good to meet you. | 凯里 很高兴认识你 |
[06:46] | Thanks for your interest. | 感谢你给我面试机会 |
[06:47] | And this is Robyn Burdine, one of our top lawyers. | 这是罗宾·伯丁 我们的顶级律师之一 |
[06:52] | I built my own canoe. | 我造了自己的小船 |
[06:53] | You built your own canoe? | 你造了自己的小船 |
[06:55] | Is that a metaphor? | 这是什么比喻的说法吗 |
[06:55] | No, no. When I was home over Christmas, | 不 不是 我回家过圣诞时 |
[06:57] | I actually built one. | 真的自己动手造了条船 |
[06:58] | And I realized I like to get my fingernails dirty. | 然后我意识到 我喜欢把指甲弄脏 |
[07:01] | You know, like last night, | 就像昨晚 |
[07:03] | I was writing Wallace’s majority opinion on Miles, | 我在为华莱士写迈尔斯案的主要意见书 |
[07:05] | and I thought, what am I doing? | 然后我想 我在干什么 |
[07:07] | You know, if I die today, | 如果我今天死了 |
[07:08] | no one will know I did anything. | 没人会知道我做过什么 |
[07:10] | You clerk for a Supreme Court justice long enough, | 为最高法院法官做书记员一段时间以后 |
[07:14] | you want to see the law in action. | 就会想亲自实践法律知识 |
[07:15] | Well, Robyn can tell you– | 罗宾可以告诉你 |
[07:16] | most associates never see | 大部分初级律师 |
[07:18] | the inside of a courtroom for a few years. | 很多年都没机会上法庭的 |
[07:19] | Oh, well, that won’t bother me. | 那我倒不介意 |
[07:21] | I’ve been Wallace’s go-to on draft opinions long enough. | 我为华莱士起草意见书够久了 |
[07:24] | I’ve done his last four. | 他最近的四份意见书都是我写的 |
[07:25] | I need new fields, new streams. | 我需要新的领域 新的潮流 |
[07:28] | Do I know you from Harvard or someplace? | 我是不是在哈佛或是哪里见过你 |
[07:30] | No. Robyn’s from Georgetown. | 不 罗宾毕业于乔治城大学 |
[07:32] | Oh, Georgetown. Really? How’d you like it? | 乔治城大学 是吗 那里怎么样 |
[07:35] | Humid. | 气候挺湿润的 |
[07:42] | So, what’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:44] | He is a braggart. | 他很爱自吹自擂 |
[07:46] | Is that a bad thing? | 那样不好吗 |
[07:47] | I don’t know, do you want a braggart? | 不知道 你想招个爱自吹自擂的人吗 |
[07:49] | If he’s got something to brag about, sure. | 如果他有可吹嘘的资本 那何尝不可 |
[07:52] | Well, people who have something to brag about usually don’t brag. | 真正有资本的人一般都不会自吹自擂 |
[08:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:18] | – I’m awake. – The interview today with Steck– | -我醒着呢 -今天面试斯特克时 |
[08:19] | what did he say about an opinion he was working on? | 关于他在起草的意见书 他是怎么说的 |
[08:21] | “I was writing Wallace’s majority opinion on Miles…” | 我在为华莱士写迈尔斯案的主要意见书 |
[08:24] | He said “Miles,” didn’t he? | 他说的是”迈尔斯案” 对吧 |
[08:25] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[08:26] | I think I know why | 我想我知道为什么 |
[08:27] | they won’t plead on Sweeney. | 他们不给斯威尼认罪协议了 |
[08:29] | And it has nothing to do with the election. | 和竞选一点关系都没有 |
[08:33] | – Hey. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:35] | Sorry. I’m Cary Agos | 抱歉打扰 我是凯里·艾格斯 |
[08:36] | from your mom’s work, and I just… | 你妈妈的同事 我… |
[08:38] | Cary Argus is here. | 凯里·阿哥斯找你 |
[08:40] | He’s from your work. | 是你的同事 |
[08:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:44] | The People v. Miles decision | 人民诉迈尔斯案的结论 |
[08:46] | will affect Sweeney’s sentencing. | 会影响对斯威尼的判刑 |
[08:48] | That’s why the State’s Attorney’s office won’t bargain– | 所以州检办才不愿意和解 |
[08:50] | it’s a delaying tactic. | 这是拖延战术 |
[08:51] | – How do you know? – An interview today. | -你怎么知道的 -今天的一个面试中 |
[08:53] | Someone who clerks for Wallace, the conservative justice; | 保守派法官华莱士的书记员 |
[08:56] | he finished writing the majority opinion. | 说他已经写完了主要意见书 |
[09:01] | That would make the gun-firing his third strike. | 这样一来本次开枪事件就是他第三次犯罪 |
[09:03] | Yeah. Sweeney’s already been convicted | 是的 斯威尼已经犯下 |
[09:05] | of two other major felonies. | 其他两起重罪 |
[09:06] | Double enhancement means | 双倍加重意味着 |
[09:08] | not only would Sweeney’s firing of the gun | 斯威尼这次开枪事件不仅会 |
[09:09] | be bumped up to a felony, | 因前两次罪行而被升级为重罪 |
[09:11] | but it would count as his third strike. | 而且还会因为第三次犯罪被判为惯犯 |
[09:12] | He would get life in prison. | 他会被判终身监禁 |
[09:13] | That’s right. No judicial discretion– | 没错 司法自由裁量权不适用 |
[09:15] | Sweeney loses the case, | 斯威尼会输掉官司 |
[09:17] | he goes to prison for life. | 被判终身监禁 |
[09:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[09:19] | From a possible misdemeanor to life in prison. | 从可能的轻罪一下子升级成了终身监禁 |
[09:21] | Another thing. | 另外 |
[09:22] | You were at Sweeney’s arraignment, | 对斯威尼传讯时你在场 |
[09:23] | – weren’t you? – Yes. | -对吧 -对 |
[09:24] | And you automatically asked for a speedy trial, right? | 你一定提出快速审理的要求了吧 |
[09:26] | Yes, by rote. | 是的 被告律师都会申请 |
[09:27] | Uh… are we past 160 days? | 160天已经过了吗 |
[09:29] | No. | 没有 |
[09:30] | Tomorrow. | 明天才到 |
[09:32] | We’re not ready to go to trial. | 我们还没准备好进入庭审 |
[09:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:34] | But the prosecution isn’t either. | 但控方也没准备好 |
[09:36] | They were thinking of slow-playing this | 他们想一直拖下去 |
[09:38] | until the Supreme Court opinion came down. | 直到最高法院的意见书出来 |
[09:40] | – So we would have to rush this. – Yeah. | -所以我们得赶快 -没错 |
[09:41] | You have to conduct a defense | 你得引导辩护 |
[09:43] | and get it to deliberations | 让案子在最高法院意见书 |
[09:44] | before the Supreme Court opinion comes down. | 出来之前进入审议 |
[09:46] | Or Sweeney faces life in prison. | 否则斯威尼就面临终身牢狱之灾了 |
[09:47] | That’s right. | 一点没错 |
[09:50] | We have to run the fastest trial in history. | 我们得进行史上最快的庭审 |
[10:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:06] | We want to exercise Mr. Sweeney’s right to a speedy trial. | 我们要行使斯威尼先生的快速审理权 |
[10:09] | Your Honor, I… we’re not ready. | 法官阁下 我…我们还没准备好 |
[10:11] | You want a speedy trial now? | 你现在就要开始快速审理吗 |
[10:12] | Well, we wanted a speedy trial 159 days ago | 我们159天前就想进行快速审理 |
[10:15] | at Mr. Sweeney’s arraignment when we requested it, | 斯威尼先生被传讯时 我们就提出了 |
[10:17] | as you can see here from the arraignment transcript. | 您可以在传讯记录上看到 |
[10:19] | Your Honor, this is… | 法官阁下 这是… |
[10:21] | every defense attorney insists on that by rote. | 每个辩护律师都会那么要求 |
[10:24] | Yes, but we meant it. And we still do. | 对 但我们真的想要 现在依然想 |
[10:26] | Are you ready to go to trial, Mrs. Florrick? | 你们准备好进入庭审了吗 福瑞克夫人 |
[10:28] | We are, Your Honor. | 准备好了 法官阁下 |
[10:28] | ASA Hellinger? | 海灵格助理检察官呢 |
[10:29] | We’re absolutely not. | 完全没有 |
[10:30] | That really doesn’t matter, | 那并不重要 |
[10:31] | Your Honor, given that the speedy trial statute | 法官阁下 根据快速审理条款要求 |
[10:34] | imposes a 160-day time limit. | 提出指控后160天内必须开始庭审 |
[10:36] | The prosecution must go to trial today | 控方必须今天进行庭审 |
[10:38] | or release our client. | 否则就该放了我的当事人 |
[10:47] | Quiet down. | 安静 |
[10:49] | We have an unusual situation here. | 我们遇到了不寻常的情况 |
[10:51] | We have court in two and a half hours, | 两个半小时后我们有一场庭审 |
[10:52] | and we were preparing for court in four months. | 一场我们以为四个月后才会进行的庭审 |
[10:55] | So we’ll need all hands on deck. | 所以我们需要全部人手支持 |
[10:56] | Do we have a ballistics expert? | 我们找到弹道专家了吗 |
[10:57] | Not yet. We were planning | 还没 我们本来想 |
[10:58] | to find out who the prosecution hired. | 先查查公诉方请了谁 |
[10:59] | – Who do we know is free? – Who’s the best? | -我们认识的谁有空 -谁最好 |
[11:01] | Well, Kurt McVeigh is the best. | 库尔特·麦克维最好 |
[11:05] | I think he’s working on a case. | 他可能在忙案子 |
[11:07] | Maybe someone could call him and see | 也许有人能打个电话问问他 |
[11:08] | if he’d make himself available. | 能不能抽空帮忙 |
[11:12] | Am I missing something here? | 我是不是错过了什么好戏 |
[11:13] | No. I’ll try him. | 没有 我试试 |
[11:15] | Good. Cary, Robyn, | 很好 凯里 罗宾 |
[11:16] | see if you can get more information | 试试能不能打探出 |
[11:17] | – on when the opinion will be published. – We’ll try. | -意见书发布的时间 -我们尽力 |
[11:19] | And I want one of the partners on this. | 我想要一个合伙人参与案子 |
[11:21] | Alicia is a partner. | 艾丽西娅是合伙人 |
[11:22] | No, one of the name partners. | 不 我要一个冠名合伙人 |
[11:23] | My apologies, Mrs. Florrick, | 抱歉 福瑞克夫人 |
[11:25] | but I want the biggest guns. | 但我想要最厉害的人出手 |
[11:26] | Ah, good. Will is free. | 好的 威尔有空 |
[11:30] | You take the Sweeney case. I can’t. | 你接手斯威尼的案子吧 我不能接 |
[11:33] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:34] | You’re the litigator. | 你是诉讼律师啊 |
[11:35] | I’m… involved. | 我…有利害关系 |
[11:38] | With whom? Judge Politi? | 跟谁 波利迪法官吗 |
[11:41] | The ASA, Laura Hellinger. | 助理检察官 劳拉·海灵格 |
[11:43] | You’re kidding? You’re dating her? | 开玩笑吧 你在和她交往吗 |
[11:45] | I… for a week. | 我…交往一周了 |
[11:47] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[11:48] | Uh, I have something for you. | 我有事跟你说 |
[11:49] | Oh, uh, one second. | 稍等 |
[11:51] | Just get a sign-off from Sweeney, | 那就让斯威尼同意你参与 |
[11:53] | and we’re protected on malpractice. | 那样我们就不会被控渎职了 |
[11:56] | Maybe it’s good. | 也许这是好事呢 |
[12:13] | Hi. Mr. Sweeney, could I speak to you for a minute? | 斯威尼先生 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[12:17] | Out here. | 出来说 |
[12:20] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[12:27] | Are we confessing? | 我们得认罪了吗 |
[12:29] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[12:32] | You’ve asked for a partner to second chair your case. | 你要求冠名合伙人联合代理你的案子 |
[12:36] | I feel obligated to warn you that | 我觉得有责任告诉你 |
[12:39] | I’m in a relationship with the prosecutor in your case. | 我和你案子的公诉人有个人关系 |
[12:44] | A sexual relationship? | 性关系吗 |
[12:48] | I’d rather not go into detail. | 细节我不想多说 |
[12:49] | Yes, I know. You’d rather not. | 明白 你不想多说 |
[12:52] | But I’m your client, | 但我是你的客户 |
[12:53] | and I bring 22 million a year into your firm. | 每年给你的律所带来2千2百万收入 |
[12:57] | And before I sign off, I want to know. | 在我同意之前 我得了解 |
[12:59] | Is it a sexual relatiohihip? | 是性关系吗 |
[13:05] | Not currently. | 目前没有 |
[13:06] | But you intend it to be? | 但你想有 |
[13:08] | Mr. Sweeney, it is your prerogative | 斯威尼先生 你有权力 |
[13:10] | to insist on another lawyer. I… | 要求换律师 我… |
[13:12] | That’s why I love this place. | 所以我才爱这个地方啊 |
[13:14] | Everybody sleeps with everybody else. | 所有人都能搅到一张床上 |
[13:16] | – Come on. – Yes, I sign off. | -拜托 -我同意 |
[13:19] | As long as I get details. | 只要我能了解细节 |
[13:30] | All right, so we invite him back. | 好吧 我们请他回来 |
[13:33] | For a callback interview? | 要再面试一次吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah, and to fish around for the release date of the opinion. | 对 然后打探一下意见书发布日期 |
[13:37] | He’s a braggart. | 他那么爱吹嘘 |
[13:38] | Maybe he’ll brag about when it’s being published. | 没准他会吹嘘一下意见书公布时间 |
[13:46] | Um, so, you… you found something? | 你…发现什么了吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:49] | Look, I’ll only tell you as much as you want to know, | 我只会告诉你你想知道的 |
[13:53] | so, at any moment, you can say, “Stop.” | 所以你可以在任何时候喊停 |
[13:59] | “Elena knew it was wrong to want Damon. | “埃琳娜知道喜欢戴蒙是不对的 |
[14:02] | “She was about to marry Stefan, after all. | “毕竟她要和斯特凡结婚了 |
[14:04] | “Yet when Damon drew her close, | “但当戴蒙将她拉近时 |
[14:06] | “Elena found herself unable to resist his vampire charms. | “埃琳娜无法抵挡他的吸血鬼魅力 |
[14:10] | “When Damon’s fangs dug into her neck, | “当戴蒙的尖牙刺入她的脖子 |
[14:13] | “Her whole body pulsed with desire. | “她整个身体都充满了欲望 |
[14:15] | “She needed him. | “她需要他 |
[14:16] | “She needed him bad.” | “她非常需要他” |
[14:21] | I… Huh? | 我…这是什么 |
[14:22] | It’s fan fiction for the TV show Vampire Diaries. | 这是电视剧《吸血鬼日记》的同人文 |
[14:27] | So? I… | 所以呢 我… |
[14:29] | You wrote it. | 是你写的 |
[14:31] | You… I wrote what? That? | 你 我写了什么 那段话 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:35] | Kalinda, I’ve never even heard of the TV show Vampire Diaries. | 凯琳达 我都没听说过《吸血鬼日记》 |
[14:40] | And if I had, I wouldn’t feel compelled to write something like… | 即使知道 我也写不出那样的话 |
[14:43] | – Does it go on like that? – It does. | -下面还有吗 -是的 |
[14:45] | Elena and Damon have sex in the end in a pickup truck. | 埃琳娜和戴蒙在一辆皮卡后座做爱了 |
[14:47] | I’m happy for them. | 我为他们高兴 |
[14:48] | It came from your IP address, | 文章是从你的IP地址发出的 |
[14:50] | and your e-mail account. | 还用了你的邮箱账号 |
[14:51] | Kalinda, I… I don’t know what to say. | 凯琳达 我…不知道该说什么 |
[14:54] | Who else has access to your computer? | 有别人能碰你的电脑吗 |
[14:56] | No one. No… | 没有 没… |
[14:59] | Oh. | 我知道了 |
[15:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:02] | My housekeeper. | 我的管家 |
[15:03] | Okay. What’s her name? | 好吧 她叫什么 |
[15:04] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈的 |
[15:05] | Diane, I don’t think you understand. | 戴安 我想你没明白 |
[15:07] | You have to fire her, and I do need her name. | 你必须辞了她 我真的需要她的名字 |
[15:10] | No. She is a nice lady with three kids. | 不行 她人很好 还有三个孩子 |
[15:12] | I mean, she just, obviously, | 我是说 很明显 |
[15:13] | doesn’t have any sense of boundaries. | 她没有界限的概念 |
[15:14] | No. You need to create | 不行 你需要制造 |
[15:16] | a paper trail to separate yourself from her. | 和她划清界限的书面记录 |
[15:18] | You’re wanting to become | 你想要成为 |
[15:19] | an Illinois Supreme Court justice, Diane. | 伊利诺伊州最高法院法官 戴安 |
[15:22] | If your name becomes associated with vampire fan fiction, | 如果你的名字和吸血鬼同人小说扯上关系 |
[15:25] | the ridicule factor’s going to be hard to beat. | 笑柄效应是很棘手的 |
[15:28] | You need to fire her. | 你必须辞了她 |
[15:46] | You shot that, Mr. Catalini? | 这是你拍的吗 卡特里尼先生 |
[15:48] | Uh, it’s Catalani. | 是卡特拉尼 |
[15:49] | Yeah, the video? | 这个视频吗 |
[15:50] | Yeah, I shot that on my cell phone. | 是的 是我用手机拍的 |
[15:52] | I thought the party was getting out of hand. | 我觉得那个聚会有点失控了 |
[15:53] | And you… I… | 那么你 我 |
[15:57] | Just to be clear, you’re wearing those gym clothes | 确认一下 你穿着健身服是因为 |
[15:59] | because you came straight from the gym? | 你是直接从健身房过来的对吧 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I got your call, | 是的 我接到你的电话时 |
[16:02] | and, um, I was on the treadmill. | 正在跑步机上 |
[16:04] | I was watching the news, uh, you know, | 我一边跑步一边看新闻 |
[16:06] | up there above the treadmill, and, um, and I got your call… | 然后我接到你的电话 |
[16:09] | Okay, I think we’ve established the reason | 好吧 我想我们已经可以理解 |
[16:11] | for the witness’s clothes. | 证人为什么这么穿着了 |
[16:12] | Can we move on? | 可以继续吗 |
[16:12] | Yes. Okay, so… | 可以 那么 |
[16:14] | Str… uh… strike that, and, uh… | 收…收回这句 |
[16:20] | Sorry, Your Honor. | 对不起 法官大人 |
[16:20] | I usually have more time to prepare. | 通常我都有更多时间准备 |
[16:23] | I sympathize. | 我表示同情 |
[16:24] | We’re all actors without a script. | 我们都是没有剧本的演员 |
[16:25] | So, Mr. Catalini– Catalani, | 那么 卡特里尼先生 卡特拉尼 |
[16:29] | uh, you saw Mr. Sweeney, the defendant over there, | 你看见斯威尼先生 那位被告 |
[16:33] | with a gun– this gun… | 拿着枪 这把枪 |
[16:36] | right? | 是吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, that’s it. It’s supposed to be Capone’s gun, | 是的 就是这把 是著名的卡蓬的枪 |
[16:40] | and Sweeney wanted to play William Tell. | 斯威尼拿来扮演威廉·泰尔 |
[16:42] | He was talking about how some author | 他说某个作家对自己的老婆 |
[16:44] | did the same thing with his wife. | 也做了同样的事 |
[16:46] | – William Burroughs. – Shut up. | -是威廉·伯罗斯 -闭嘴 |
[16:47] | Ah, thank you, Mr. Sweeney. | 谢谢 斯威尼先生 |
[16:49] | Mr. Sweeney wanted to use this gun | 斯威尼先生是想用这把枪 |
[16:51] | to shoot an apple off his girlfriend’s head? | 把苹果从他女朋友头上射下来吗 |
[16:54] | – Someone’s head, yeah. – Nothing further. | -是从某个人的头上 -没别的问题了 |
[16:56] | Do you hold a grudge, Mr. Catalani? | 你还怀恨在心吗 卡特拉尼先生 |
[16:58] | – No. – Did Mr. Sweeney fire you? | -不 -斯威尼先生开除了你吗 |
[16:59] | No. Um, there was a general downsizing, | 不是 公司的确曾精简人员 |
[17:02] | but, no, I wasn’t fired. | 但我不是被开除的 |
[17:03] | Was the… the downsizing at the behest of Mr. Sweeney? | 精简人员是斯威尼提出的要求吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[17:06] | Nothing further, Your Honor. | 没别的问题了 法官大人 |
[17:07] | We’re ready for the next witness. | 我们准备好询问下一位证人了 |
[17:08] | Oh, unfortunately, we’re not. | 很遗憾 我们没准备好 |
[17:09] | Our ballistics expert is stuck in Salt Lake City… | 我们的弹道专家在盐湖城被耽搁了 |
[17:11] | Your Honor, the defense is ready. | 法官大人 被告方准备好了 |
[17:13] | We can’t help Ms. Hellinger’s problems. | 海灵格小姐的难处我们帮不了 |
[17:14] | Yes, well, you can present him as a rebuttal witness | 好吧 他来了你可以把他作为反驳证人 |
[17:16] | when he arrives, Ms. Hellinger. | 海灵格小姐 |
[17:17] | Please proceed. | 请继续 |
[17:20] | As you can see, the bullet entered the body, | 你们可以看到 子弹进入身体 |
[17:23] | and left what we call a tail splash. | 会留下我们称为尾迹喷溅的痕迹 |
[17:25] | Now, this is basically the hurling | 基本上就是受伤的组织 |
[17:27] | of injured tissue behind. | 留下的痕迹 |
[17:29] | The bullet moves through the body and creates a… | 子弹穿过身体 制造出 |
[17:36] | The bullet… | 子弹 |
[17:38] | the bullet moving through the body… | 子弹穿过身体 |
[17:39] | You can see here the bullet as it… | 你们可以看到 子弹在 |
[17:42] | As… I’m sorry. | 在 对不起 |
[17:44] | Uh, what was the question again? | 问题能再问一遍吗 |
[17:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:57] | You were wonderful. | 你讲得真精彩 |
[17:58] | I was not wonderful. I was… distracted. | 才不是 我分心了 |
[18:00] | You were wonderfully distracted. | 你被很精彩地分心了 |
[18:02] | Sorry about Mr. Romney. | 罗姆尼先生的事我很抱歉 |
[18:03] | I almost called you on election night. | 我差点儿在选举夜给你打电话 |
[18:06] | – To gloat? – No, to sympathize. | -幸灾乐祸 -不 是同情一下 |
[18:08] | I know how it feels. | 我知道那种感受 |
[18:09] | Kerry in 2004. | 2004年的凯里 |
[18:11] | Are we really comparing Kerry to Romney? | 我们真的要把凯里与罗姆尼作比较吗 |
[18:15] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:17] | – With? – A case. | -帮什么 -一个案子 |
[18:18] | An innocent man. | 一个无辜的人 |
[18:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:23] | Just give this a chance. | 给他一个机会 |
[18:26] | Colin Sweeney. | 科林·斯威尼 |
[18:30] | Kurt, just look at this. | 科特 就帮忙看看 |
[18:31] | Even guilty people can be innocent sometimes. | 有时候罪犯也有可能是无辜的 |
[18:36] | Just do it for me, please? | 就算是为了我 求你了 |
[18:42] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[18:44] | Laura, I’m sorry about how crazy the trial got. | 劳拉 抱歉庭审进行得那么疯狂 |
[18:46] | – We just had… – Can I ask you… | -我们刚刚 -我可以问问你 |
[18:50] | do you have a relationship with Will? | 你跟威尔有关系吗 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:54] | Are you two romantically involved? | 你们两个有恋爱关系吗 |
[19:00] | No. | 没有 |
[19:01] | We’re not involved. | 我们没在恋爱 |
[19:03] | We were, | 曾经有 |
[19:04] | once, but it was a long time ago. | 就一次 那是很久以前的事了 |
[19:06] | It’s not still going on? | 现在没有继续了吗 |
[19:07] | No, it’s over, I swear. | 没 已经结束了 我发誓 |
[19:08] | Laura, you’re my friend. | 劳拉 你是我的朋友 |
[19:11] | So is Will, and I think it’s great that you two are… | 威尔也是 我觉得你们两个在一起很好 |
[19:14] | whatever you are. | 不管你们发展到什么地步了 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | We’re late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[19:24] | So, your testimony, | 那么按照你的证词 |
[19:25] | Ms. Swift, is that Mr. Sweeney | 斯威夫特小姐 是不是说斯威尼先生 |
[19:26] | could not have been firing this gun, | 不可能开过这把枪 |
[19:27] | because at that point, he was with you? | 因为那个时候他和你在一起 |
[19:29] | – Yes, in the Rose Salon. – And that’s here? | -是的 在玫瑰沙龙 -是这里吗 |
[19:31] | Uh, sorry, Your Honor. | 对不起 法官大人 |
[19:32] | We didn’t have time to put it on a slide. | 我们没时间放到幻灯片上去 |
[19:33] | That’s all right. Just plop it up here on the bench. | 没关系 就放在这里吧 |
[19:37] | Yeah, that’s the Rose Salon right there off the main lounge. | 玫瑰沙龙在这儿 在中庭大厅旁边 |
[19:40] | Mm-hmm, and what were you doing there? | 你当时在干什么 |
[19:42] | Anal. | 肛交 |
[19:47] | Well, I think that’s clear. | 我觉得她说得很清楚了 |
[19:49] | No further questions. | 没别的问题了 |
[19:54] | So you were having… | 你是说开枪的时候 |
[19:57] | you… anal intercourse | 你和斯威尼先生 |
[19:58] | with Mr. Sweeney at the time of the gunshot? | 在进行肛交 |
[20:00] | Yes, that is correct, ma’am. | 是的 没错 夫人 |
[20:02] | And you’re Mr. Sweeney’s live-in girlfriend, | 你是斯威尼先生的同居女友 |
[20:03] | is that right, Ms. Swift? | 对吗 斯威夫特小姐 |
[20:05] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[20:06] | So, why shouldn’t this court dismiss your testimony | 那么为什么法庭不能以有偏见为由 |
[20:10] | as biased? | 驳回你的证词呢 |
[20:10] | Because I’m not. | 因为我没有偏见 |
[20:11] | But don’t you intend to marry him? | 但你不是打算要嫁给他吗 |
[20:12] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不太确定 |
[20:14] | I have my concerns. | 我有些担心 |
[20:15] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[20:17] | What might those be? | 担心什么 |
[20:18] | Well, he killed his first wife. | 他杀死了他的第一任妻子 |
[20:23] | Ms. Hellinger, any more questions? | 海灵格小姐 还有什么问题吗 |
[20:26] | I guess not. | 我想没有了 |
[20:33] | I think your girlfriend’s gonna need some makeup sex | 看来你得和她好好云雨一番赔不是咯 |
[20:37] | I won’t say I was surprised to get the call, it’s just… | 我不想说接到电话很吃惊 只是… |
[20:41] | Well, it’s good to be asked back. | 被再次叫来面试是件好事 |
[20:42] | Oh, I felt like we just | 我觉得我们还没能 |
[20:43] | scratched the surface of Greg Steck. | 对你有深入的了解 |
[20:45] | Ro… Robyn and I– we-we looked at each other | 面试后 罗宾和我 |
[20:48] | after our interview, and… and we realized | 我们相互交流后发现 |
[20:50] | we hadn’t asked you anything | 我们还没有问 |
[20:51] | about your duties at the Supreme Court. | 你在最高法院的职责是什么 |
[20:53] | Oh, well, you have another three hours? | 你们还有多余的三个小时吗 |
[20:55] | We might. | 可能有 |
[20:59] | So you’ve been writing up | 所有华莱士的意见书 |
[21:01] | all of Wallace’s opinions? | 都是由你写的吗 |
[21:02] | Oh, pretty much. I mean, you know how it is. | 大部分都是 你也知道是怎样的 |
[21:04] | Judges do none of the work, get all the glory. | 法官什么都不干 荣誉却都是他们拿 |
[21:06] | And the, uh… | 还有 |
[21:08] | the-the… | 那个 |
[21:09] | the Miles opinion– | 迈尔斯案的意见书 |
[21:10] | did the justice give you notes on that? | 法官有给你相关的笔记吗 |
[21:12] | No, no. | 没有 |
[21:13] | He’s been taking it out on his, uh… | 这个由他… |
[21:18] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:20] | This might be my mom; she’s in the hospital. | 可能是我妈 她在医院 |
[21:24] | Sorry, Cary, | 对不起 凯里 |
[21:25] | Robyn. | 罗宾 |
[21:27] | That was Hockney & Barnes. | 是霍克尼&巴恩斯律所 |
[21:29] | They just hired me. | 他们决定聘用我了 |
[21:31] | Wait. What? | 等下 什么 |
[21:32] | Yeah, I told them to get back to me by 3:00 p.m. | 我让他们在下午三点之前给我消息 |
[21:33] | That was them. Thanks for your interest. | 刚才就是他们 谢谢你们的诚意 |
[21:36] | Wait. We may want to hire you. | 等下 我们可能想要聘用你 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | Uh, I’ll check with my friends in Springfield, | 我问下我在斯普林菲尔德的朋友 |
[21:46] | see if they know anything about Miles. | 看他们是否有迈尔斯案的消息 |
[21:47] | No, I’ll go after him. | 不 我去找他 |
[21:48] | It won’t make a difference. He got a job. | 那没用的 他已经找到工作了 |
[21:50] | I won’t go after him about a job. | 我不会用工作吸引他的 |
[21:55] | Okay, this is the prosecution’s ballistics re-creation. | 这是公诉方的弹道再现图 |
[21:58] | That’s the spot where they recovered the bullet. | 这是他们发现子弹的地方 |
[22:01] | And here, their experts say that | 在这里 他们的专家说 |
[22:03] | they can prove that the bullet was fired | 他们可以证明子弹是从 |
[22:05] | from the doorway to this room. | 通往这个房间的门道射出的 |
[22:07] | The Rose Salon. | 玫瑰沙龙 |
[22:08] | That’s where we proved Sweeney was having sex. Damn it. | 这是我们证明斯威尼做爱的地方 该死 |
[22:10] | So, we rebut the expert. | 那我们要反驳专家的意见 |
[22:13] | That’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[22:15] | Kurt? | 库尔特 |
[22:17] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[22:18] | We only have a few hours to rebut their testimony. | 我们只有几个小时来反驳他们的证词 |
[22:24] | Kurt, where are you going? | 库尔特 你要去哪 |
[22:26] | Out. | 外面 |
[22:27] | Where? | 哪里 |
[22:29] | To rebut their testimony. | 去反驳他们的证词 |
[22:35] | There was some debate whether to spackle it over, | 我们还讨论是要把它抹平 |
[22:38] | or wear it as a badge of honor. | 还是留做纪念 |
[22:40] | As you might expect, inertia took over. | 如你所想 最后还是惰性占了上风 |
[22:42] | Thank you, Mr. Creed. | 谢谢你 克里德先生 |
[22:46] | Do you want me to hold that light for you? | 要我帮你拿着手电筒吗 |
[22:58] | It’ll take as long as it takes. | 你再催我我也还是需要花时间的 |
[23:00] | No, I didn’t say anything. | 我没说什么 |
[23:03] | So… Obamacare. | 奥巴马医改 |
[23:07] | I’m just joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[23:09] | Sorry, something about you makes me want to tease you. | 对不起 我总忍不住想和你开玩笑 |
[23:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:13] | A laser. | 激光 |
[23:17] | So, are you still with your protege? | 你还是和你的门徒在一起吗 |
[23:22] | – My… – Protege. Miranda. | -我的… -门徒 米兰达 |
[23:26] | Last time I saw you, she was spreading | 上次我见到你的时候 |
[23:27] | her Fox News pixie dust all over you. | 她正在用福克斯新闻诱惑你 |
[23:31] | She’s heading up the San Diego crime lab. | 她现在是圣地亚哥罪证实验室的头儿 |
[23:33] | Oh, how nice for her. | 真不错 |
[23:35] | Very warm there. | 那里很暖和 |
[23:38] | Like Baywatch PD. | 就像海岸救生队似的 |
[23:41] | Am I bothering you? | 我让你心烦了吗 |
[23:42] | No. No, this is entertaining. Please. | 不 挺有意思的 继续 |
[23:48] | What room is that? | 那是什么房间 |
[23:49] | The Rose Salon. | 玫瑰沙龙 |
[23:52] | Isn’t that bad? | 那岂不是不太妙 |
[23:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:57] | Is it still bad? | 还是不妙吗 |
[24:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:07] | Well, you’ll tell me when it becomes good? | 那等情况好转时 你会告诉我吧 |
[24:13] | You heading back to the country tonight? | 你今晚要回乡下吗 |
[24:16] | No. | 不 |
[24:18] | You at the Edgewater? | 你住在滨水市酒店吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[24:20] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[24:21] | Dinner? | 一起吃晚餐? |
[24:23] | Yes. Good. | 可以 好 |
[24:28] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:31] | Where the bullet came from. | 这是子弹射出的地方 |
[24:33] | It’s called the rainbow effect. | 这叫做彩虹效应 |
[24:35] | To determine where a shooter stood, | 要推测射手的位置 |
[24:37] | you need to calculate the bullet’s trajectory. | 就要计算子弹的轨道 |
[24:39] | And the arch of a bullet can look like a rainbow. | 子弹的飞行弧线就像彩虹 |
[24:42] | And do bullets create different types of… rainbows? | 不同子弹可以制造出不同的…彩虹吗 |
[24:45] | Yes, guns do. | 对 枪支可以 |
[24:46] | In this case, you have a 1929 pistol | 本案中是1929年的手枪 |
[24:48] | firing a 38-caliber lead bullet | 发射1930年左右制造的 |
[24:51] | made circa 1930. | 38口径铅弹头子弹 |
[24:52] | And is the fact that it was made in 1930 important? | 子弹是1930年制造的 这重要吗 |
[24:55] | Yes. Old ammunition doesn’t have as much power, | 重要 旧弹药没有很大的威力 |
[24:57] | which means that gravity pulls it down faster. | 意味着重力会让它更快地往下掉 |
[24:59] | Modern bullets are typically copper-jacketed | 现代的子弹一般都是镀铜的 |
[25:02] | so they shoot flatter. | 所以它们的飞行轨道会更平 |
[25:03] | So, in your expert opinion, | 那么 从您的专家意见来看 |
[25:05] | is the prosecution re-creation accurate? | 公诉方的现场再现图精确吗 |
[25:07] | No. Based on my calculations, | 不 根据我的计算 |
[25:09] | the bullet was fired not from outside the Rose Salon, | 子弹不是从玫瑰沙龙外发射出来的 |
[25:12] | but from here. | 而是从这里 |
[25:14] | And that would be the Camelia Room? | 那是山茶花厅吗 |
[25:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:17] | Thank you, Mr. McVeigh. | 谢谢你 麦克维先生 |
[25:25] | More skeletons in my closet? | 又发现了我什么不可告人的秘密吗 |
[25:28] | One or two. | 一两个吧 |
[25:33] | Let’s, uh… start the dentist’s drill. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[25:36] | Do you know the name Jacob Greenberg? | 你认识雅各布·格林伯格吗 |
[25:41] | No. | 不认识 |
[25:42] | He used to work with your father. | 他以前和你父亲一起工作 |
[25:44] | Oh, Jake Greenburg. Yes. | 杰克·格林伯格啊 想起来了 |
[25:47] | They taught together at law school. | 他们在法学院一起教书 |
[25:48] | Yeah, until Greenburg was brought before the House Committee | 是 直到格林伯格被带到 |
[25:51] | on Un-American Activities. | 非美活动调查委员会面前 |
[25:52] | I… I know. | 我 我知道 |
[25:53] | He was accused of being a communist sympathizer. | 他被控支持共产主义 |
[25:56] | He lost his job and committed suicide. | 丢了工作最后自杀了 |
[25:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:00] | I-I’m not sure, um… | 我不太明白 |
[26:03] | I mean, what is this, Kalinda? | 我是说 这怎么了 凯琳达 |
[26:05] | My father was Jake’s best friend. | 我父亲是杰克最好的朋友 |
[26:07] | He stood by him. | 他一直支持他 |
[26:08] | In fact, he… | 事实上 他 |
[26:09] | he was one of the only people who stood by him. | 他是极少数支持他的人之一 |
[26:12] | At great personal expense. | 付出了很大的代价 |
[26:14] | – I know. – So, I… | -我知道 -所以 我 |
[26:15] | I don’t know what you think. | 我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[26:16] | Diane, you don’t have to hear this. | 戴安 你不必听到这些 |
[26:19] | Well, will it affect the judgeship? | 这会影响我任职法官吗 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[26:23] | It might. | 有这个可能 |
[26:26] | Well, then… yes. | 那么 我要听 |
[26:29] | I mean, tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[26:30] | Private meetings were held between House Committee | 非美活动调查委员会和几位 |
[26:33] | on Un-American Activities and several… | 有影响力的教授召开了 |
[26:36] | influential professors. | 几次秘密会议 |
[26:37] | – And they met with my father? – Yes. | -他们会见过我父亲 -是的 |
[26:42] | A-And you’re saying that… | 你是说 |
[26:44] | that he named Jake? | 他告发了杰克吗 |
[26:50] | But that’s a rumor, right? | 但那只是谣言 对吧 |
[26:51] | I mean, it was– there were private meetings, | 那…会议是秘密进行的 |
[26:53] | so there was no… | 所以不会有… |
[26:54] | Minutes were taken. | 有会议纪要 |
[27:04] | No… Yes. | 不 停下吧 |
[27:05] | I… I think we should stop. | 我想我们到此为止吧 |
[27:08] | Thank you, Kalinda. | 谢谢你 凯琳达 |
[27:10] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[27:13] | I need to… | 我需要 |
[27:19] | Don’t stop investigating, please. | 请不要停止调查 |
[27:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:37] | We recall Isobel Swift. | 我方再次传唤伊索贝尔·斯威夫特 |
[27:44] | You testified that you and Mr. Sweeney were | 你作证说你和斯威尼先生 |
[27:45] | having sex at the moment he allegedly fired the gun. | 在据称他开枪的时刻正在做爱 |
[27:49] | – Yes. – Would you say the sex was… | -是的 -你觉得当时 |
[27:51] | pretty wild? | 很狂野吗 |
[27:52] | Well… yes. | 是的 |
[27:54] | And this sexual activity took place in the Rose Salon? | 这场性爱活动发生在玫瑰沙龙吗 |
[27:56] | Actually, I believe I was mistaken when I said that. | 实际上 我觉得我当时说错了 |
[27:59] | Upon further reflection, | 进一步回想一下 |
[28:00] | I remembered we were actually in the Camelia Room. | 我想起来我们是在山茶花厅 |
[28:02] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[28:03] | Asked and answered. | 重复问题 |
[28:04] | The witness is entitled to change | 证人有权改变证言 |
[28:05] | her testimony if her recollection | 如果她对被询问事件的 |
[28:07] | of the events in question changes. | 记忆有了变化 |
[28:08] | She’s badgering the witness, Your Honor. | 她这是在纠缠证人 法官阁下 |
[28:09] | She doesn’t look badgered to me. Overruled. | 在我看来她没被纠缠 反对无效 |
[28:12] | So, Ms. Swift, just to be clear, | 那么 斯威夫特小姐 为清楚起见 |
[28:14] | you’re absolutely positive that the two of you | 你完全肯定你们俩当时 |
[28:16] | were in the Camelia Room, | 是在山茶花厅 |
[28:17] | the very room from which the gun was fired, | 也就是据被告方自己的专家确认 |
[28:20] | according to the defense’s own expert? | 子弹射出的那个房间吗 |
[28:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:29] | You were not. | 你才没有 |
[28:30] | I was. | 真的有 |
[28:32] | Six months in juvie. | 少管所里待了六个月 |
[28:34] | It was involuntary manslaughter. | 过失杀人 |
[28:37] | I shot my own brother. | 我枪击了我自己的哥哥 |
[28:38] | Oh, well, as long as that’s all it was. | 只要仅此而已就行 |
[28:41] | It was an accident, of course. | 当然了 那是起意外 |
[28:43] | And it was my dad’s huntin’ rifle. | 是我爸的猎枪 |
[28:44] | How was I supposed to know it was loaded? | 我怎么知道里面有子弹呢 |
[28:46] | But… judge didn’t care. | 但是 法官才不管呢 |
[28:49] | You can look it up in the Ohio Department of Corrections. | 你可以在俄亥俄州管教部查到 |
[28:52] | Say hello to J479361. | 向J479361号犯人打个招呼 |
[28:55] | Wow. A felon. | 还是重罪呢 |
[28:57] | So, Mr. Fancy Supreme Court Clerk. | 最高法院书记员先生 |
[29:01] | What’s it like helping shape the law? | 帮助决定法律的进程是什么感觉 |
[29:03] | The truth? | 要听实话吗 |
[29:05] | Intoxicating. | 太令人兴奋了 |
[29:06] | I mean, the breadth of power those nine people have. | 我是指那九个人所拥有的权力之大 |
[29:09] | The Miles opinion sure could | 迈尔斯案意见书肯定会 |
[29:10] | make things harder for criminals with guns. | 让持枪犯罪的人更不好过 |
[29:12] | It’s going to. Soon. | 的确会的 很快 |
[29:13] | Really? You sound like you know what you’re talking about. | 是吗 听起来你好像知道些什么 |
[29:16] | Wallace sent over his revisions for me | 华莱士把他的修订本发给我看了 |
[29:18] | to check out– not that he changed much. | 他没改什么 |
[29:21] | Can I read it? | 我能看一下吗 |
[29:22] | I’d love to, but that’s against the rules. | 我倒是乐意 但是这不符合规定 |
[29:25] | You can read it in… | 你马上就能看到 |
[29:27] | 40 hours. | 40个小时后 |
[29:28] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[29:29] | Pizza? | 披萨 |
[29:31] | Go ahead. | 请随意 |
[29:34] | You know, he really wasn’t such a bad guy. | 他其实人还行 |
[29:37] | He was kind of sensitive. | 有点感性 |
[29:38] | He was talking about Jackson Pollack. | 他还谈到了杰克逊·波拉克 |
[29:40] | You know Jackson Pollack? | 你知道杰克逊·波拉克吗 |
[29:41] | You didn’t drive here, did you? | 你不是开车来的吧 |
[29:43] | Alicia, it’s Cary. | 艾丽西娅 我是凯里 |
[29:43] | People v. Miles is coming down in 40 hours. | 迈尔斯案意见书会在40个小时后发布 |
[29:46] | Give me a call when you pick this up. | 听到留言请给我回电话 |
[29:47] | I did not drive; I jogged. | 我没开车 我跑着来的 |
[29:49] | You don’t like Jackson Pollack? | 你不喜欢杰克逊·波拉克吗 |
[29:51] | He was in a car accident. | 他出过车祸哦 |
[29:52] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[29:54] | You’re really smart. | 你真是个聪明人 |
[29:55] | – Let me take you home. – No. | -我送你回家吧 -不 |
[29:57] | Come on. Time to go home. | 走吧 该回家了 |
[29:58] | I want more pizza. | 我还想再吃点披萨 |
[30:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | What time is it, anyway? | 不过现在几点了 |
[30:59] | I idolized my father. | 我曾以我父亲为偶像 |
[31:04] | People are always more than one thing, Diane. | 人都不止一面 戴安 |
[31:07] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[31:10] | But if he was a hypocrite, | 但如果他是个伪君子 |
[31:12] | what does that make me? | 那我成什么了 |
[31:15] | I patterned my life after his. | 我的一生就是以他为榜样 |
[31:17] | You patterned your life after the things | 你引以为榜样的是你 |
[31:19] | that you admired about him. | 仰慕他的那些方面 |
[31:20] | You don’t need to answer for… | 你不必对 |
[31:22] | sins you didn’t even know about. | 你根本不知道的罪过负责 |
[31:27] | You’re good at this. | 你真的很会安慰人 |
[31:38] | Why do we keep running away from each other? | 我们为什么要不停地逃避彼此 |
[31:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:45] | We should get married. | 我们应该结婚 |
[31:49] | Did I just say that? | 我刚才真的说出来了吗 |
[31:51] | You did. | 是的 |
[31:56] | Okay, I’m… I’m in a transitional place right now, | 我 我现在正处于过渡期 |
[31:59] | and I… | 而且我 |
[32:00] | I think I’m just saying things. | 我想我就是随口说说 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:05] | Well, now I’m embarrassed. | 现在我很尴尬 |
[32:15] | Forget I just said that. | 忘了我刚才说的话吧 |
[32:25] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[32:26] | Our intetelligence is pretty good. | 我们的情报很可靠 |
[32:28] | The Supreme Court will announce their decision tomorrow. | 最高法院明日就会宣布他们的决定 |
[32:36] | So… where does that leave me? | 那我该怎么办 |
[32:40] | We have to wrap this case up today. | 我们今天就得把案子结了 |
[32:41] | In other words, I’m screwed. | 换句话说 我死定了 |
[32:44] | Isobel hurt us in court yesterday. | 伊索贝尔昨天在庭上给我们致命一击 |
[32:47] | There is still time to turn her around, | 我们还是能让她回心转意的 |
[32:49] | but to do that, | 但要想成功 |
[32:51] | I need to know what’s going on. | 我需要了解到底发生了什么 |
[32:55] | You flatter me, Mrs. Florrick. | 你过奖了 福瑞克女士 |
[32:58] | You assume that, like you, I know and understand | 你以为我和你一样 |
[33:02] | the person I’m romantically involved with, but… | 会了解和我谈恋爱的人 可是 |
[33:05] | unfortunately, I’m not you. | 很不幸 我不是你 |
[33:15] | Get down! Get down! | 卧倒 卧倒 |
[33:31] | Uh, so, this is how this should work. | 事情最好是这样 |
[33:33] | You come to me saying, | 你进来对我说 |
[33:34] | “I discovered I was wrong about your father, | “我发现在你父亲的事上 我弄错了 |
[33:36] | and there’s something on this computer that will prove that.” | 这台电脑里有证据能证明” |
[33:40] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[33:42] | No. Let’s do it. | 没关系 开始吧 |
[33:45] | We looked at Christmas past, | 以前盼望着圣诞节 |
[33:46] | we looked at Christmas present; | 现在盼望着圣诞节 |
[33:48] | now for Christmas yet to come. | 现在圣诞节还没来 |
[33:50] | Just let me know when you want me to stop it. | 想停下的时候告诉我 |
[33:56] | There’s a reason that those first ten amendments were passed. | 前十项修正案被通过是有原因的 |
[33:59] | The founding fathers | 国父们 |
[34:00] | had first hand experience with tyranny. | 对暴政是有亲身经历的 |
[34:02] | And I find it curious that Mr. Obama thinks himself | 我好奇地发现奥巴马先生认为他自己 |
[34:06] | wiser than Thomas Jefferson or James Madison | 在自由携带武器权利一事上要比 |
[34:10] | when it comes to my right to bear arms. | 托马斯·杰斐逊和詹姆斯·麦迪逊更明智 |
[34:12] | Now, is it enough for me to want to secede from the union? | 可是这足以让我退出联盟吗 |
[34:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:16] | And-and I hope I never have to find out. | 而且我希望我永远都不需要知道 |
[34:19] | But I would not stand in the way of others who wanted to do so, | 但我也不想阻挡那些想这样做的人 |
[34:22] | that much I do know. | 这一点我还是清楚的 |
[34:26] | Would it be too ironic to ask you to shoot me? | 要是我让你一枪杀了我会不会很讽刺 |
[34:29] | Look, the problem is not with the court. | 这与最高法院无关 |
[34:32] | The problem is with the campaign. | 而是和竞选有关 |
[34:34] | The secession talk. | 那套”分离派”言论 |
[34:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[34:36] | Whatever your relationship is with McVeigh, | 无论你和麦克维是什么关系 |
[34:39] | I would advise that you put it on hold | 我都建议你 在被任命前 |
[34:41] | until you’ve been appointed. | 把这件事先放放 |
[34:49] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[34:52] | I know you have concerns about Mr. Sweeney’s history, | 我知道你对斯威尼先生的过去有所顾虑 |
[34:54] | but if your testimony… | 可你的证言 |
[34:55] | His history? | 他的过去 |
[34:56] | The other day. | 那天 |
[34:57] | You said you had concerns. | 你说你有所顾虑 |
[34:58] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[34:59] | I was kidding. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[35:00] | I’m not worried about that. | 我担心的不是那个 |
[35:02] | I have every intention of being Mrs. Colin Sweeney. | 我非常想要成为科林·斯威尼夫人 |
[35:05] | Then… | 那么 |
[35:05] | I don’t want a prenup. | 我不想签婚前协议 |
[35:08] | Colin’s insisting on one. | 科林坚持要签 |
[35:10] | So that’s why… | 所以这就是… |
[35:10] | I lied in court, yeah. | 我在庭上说谎的原因 对 |
[35:13] | Tell him to forget the prenup, and I’ll be good. | 告诉他放弃婚前协议 我就改口 |
[35:17] | You know, I think I was wrong about your hair. | 关于你的发型 我可能错了 |
[35:19] | It looks good. | 这样就很不错 |
[35:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:23] | Greg. | 格雷戈 |
[35:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[35:26] | Well, I couldn’t get you to return my texts, | 你不回我的短信 |
[35:28] | so I thought I’d try you in person. | 所以我就来见你本人了 |
[35:31] | Bad hangover. | 昨天喝多了 |
[35:32] | Yeah. Mine’s pretty bad, too. | 我也一样 |
[35:34] | Look, I know what you were after last night. | 听着 我知道你昨晚的目的是什么 |
[35:37] | What do you mean? I was after a good time. | 你什么意思 我就想要开心一下 |
[35:39] | Yeah. I saw the coverage of the Sweeney case, | 我看到斯威尼案件的报道了 |
[35:41] | and I looked you up, too, you never passed the bar. | 我也调查了你 你从没考过律师资格证 |
[35:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:53] | The Miles opinion comes out today at 5:00 P.M. | 迈尔斯案意见书今晚五点发布 |
[35:57] | The chief justice has a wedding in Bermuda, | 首席法官要去百慕大参加婚礼 |
[35:59] | and he wants the extra day. | 他想提前发布 好休一天假 |
[36:00] | So I’d hurry. | 得抓紧了 |
[36:05] | Thank you, Greg. | 多谢了 格雷戈 |
[36:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:09] | Can I see you again? | 我还能再见你吗 |
[36:11] | No. But… thanks. | 不能 但还是谢了 |
[36:16] | The lamp you’re referring to was classic Tiffany style. | 你说的台灯是蒂芙尼经典样式 |
[36:19] | The glass was shattered in the tumult. | 玻璃碎片呈流动感 |
[36:21] | But we had each individual pane | 但我们已在原来的每一个框架上 |
[36:22] | replaced in the original frame. | 换上了与众不同的碎片 |
[36:24] | Here is it. | 就在这里 |
[36:25] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[36:27] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[36:29] | The lamp was intact. | 台灯是完好无损的 |
[36:30] | Yeah. It got knocked over. | 台灯被碰倒了 |
[36:32] | No, it was hit. | 不 是被击倒了 |
[36:34] | Ricochet. | 回弹 |
[36:39] | Sir. | 先生 |
[36:41] | Oh, uh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[36:46] | Don’t be embarrassed, Diane. | 别觉得尴尬 戴安 |
[36:48] | I’m… | 我 |
[36:49] | I’m not rejecting it. | 我不是拒绝你 |
[36:51] | Rejecting what? | 拒绝什么 |
[36:52] | Marriage. | 婚姻 |
[36:53] | I just… | 我只是 |
[36:56] | need time to think. | 需要时间考虑 |
[37:04] | Point of ricochet. | 回弹点 |
[37:05] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[37:07] | As much as I hate to say it, | 尽管我很不愿说出来 |
[37:08] | your guy’s still innocent. | 你的委托人是清白的 |
[37:10] | I based part of my calculations on witness testimony, | 我之前是根据证人证词做出的计算 |
[37:13] | which of course is inherently unreliable, | 但证词不可信 计算结果也就不可靠 |
[37:17] | unlike physical evidence. | 这点与物证不同 |
[37:18] | I… | 我 |
[37:20] | Here, you can see that the lamp is still intact. | 这里 你可以看到台灯是完好无损的 |
[37:23] | It was standing on the opposite side of the room | 台灯放在正对着通往 |
[37:25] | from the doorway into the Camelia Room. | 山茶花厅的门道的地方 |
[37:27] | The club thought it was broken in the melee at the party, | 俱乐部以为台灯在派对混乱时被打碎了 |
[37:29] | which is why it was excluded from the crime scene evidence. | 所以并没有将它包括在犯罪现场证据中 |
[37:32] | But it wasn’t broken in the melee? | 但它不是在混乱中被打碎的吗 |
[37:33] | No. It was shot at. | 不是 它是被枪击中了 |
[37:34] | Objection. Foundation. | 反对 没有根据 |
[37:36] | Defense Exhibit K, Your Honor. | 辩方证物十一号 法官阁下 |
[37:38] | It’s an affidavit from the manager of the Hirschorn Club, | 是赫斯科恩俱乐部经理的证词 |
[37:40] | verifying the provenance of the lamp. | 证明台灯的确来自现场 |
[37:42] | Mr. McVeigh, can you tell us… | 麦克维先生 你能告诉我们 |
[37:43] | Counselor? Excuse me. | 律师 不好意思 |
[37:45] | I have to rule. | 你要等我裁决 |
[37:46] | Uh, yes, I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 不好意思 法官阁下 |
[37:49] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[37:50] | Can you tell the court what that mark is on the lampshade? | 你能告诉我们灯罩上那个痕迹是什么吗 |
[37:53] | It’s a nick, consistent with being hit by a bullet. | 那是个弹痕 与枪击痕迹一致 |
[37:55] | And does this change your original conclusion? | 这个发现改变了你原先的结论吗 |
[37:56] | Yes, it means that the shooter also had to be standing | 是的 这说明开枪者必须站在 |
[37:58] | on the opposite side of the room from the Camelia Room doorway. | 对着通往山茶花厅的门道的地方 |
[38:01] | You mean, where the witness, Michael Catalani, | 也就是证人迈克尔·卡特拉尼 |
[38:03] | testified he was standing? | 作证说他所站的地方吗 |
[38:04] | Given the physics involved, yes. | 从物理上看来 是的 |
[38:05] | Excuse me, Your Honor. Objection. | 不好意思 法官阁下 我反对 |
[38:07] | To? | 反对什么呢 |
[38:08] | Something two questions ago. | 两个问题之前一样的理由 |
[38:09] | S-Speculation. | 任意猜测 |
[38:11] | Oh, okay. Overruled. | 好吧 反对无效 |
[38:13] | Nothing further, Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[38:14] | And no more witnesses. | 也没别的证人了 |
[38:15] | Defense rests. We have our summation ready. | 辩护完毕 我们准备好结案陈词了 |
[38:18] | Okay, sure. You’re excused, Mr. McVeigh. | 好的 麦克维先生 你可以离席了 |
[38:20] | Go ahead, Counselor. | 开始吧 律师 |
[38:21] | We’re ready for your summation. | 我们可以听你的结案陈词了 |
[38:25] | The evidence proves that Mr. Colin Sweeney | 证据证明并不是科林·斯维尼先生 |
[38:27] | did not shoot the gun, Your Honor. | 开的枪 法官阁下 |
[38:28] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[38:32] | Good. I like this new way to conduct trials. | 好 我喜欢这种新的庭审方式 |
[38:49] | Hi again. | 又见面了 |
[38:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:52] | Dropping off your invoice? | 送你的收费清单来了吗 |
[38:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:59] | It’s been an odd series of days. | 这几天过得很别扭 |
[39:02] | Any word? | 有消息了吗 |
[39:03] | No. Judge Politi’s still deliberating. | 没有 波利迪法官还在考虑 |
[39:06] | I wish I could say “Good luck” on that. | 我希望我能说”祝你好运” |
[39:09] | Sweeney’s a hard man to cheer for. | 为斯维尼高兴的确是件难事 |
[39:19] | I think we should wait and think about marriage. | 我觉得应该等等 再想清楚结婚的事 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:29] | I worry we’ll always be waiting. | 我担心我们等不到头 |
[39:33] | Maybe that’s fine. | 也许那样也好 |
[39:40] | I’ll talk to you. | 再联系 |
[39:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:52] | I don’t want to wait. | 我不想再等了 |
[39:54] | Please. | 请留下 |
[39:57] | I don’t want to wait. | 我不想再等了 |
[39:58] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[40:05] | And then what? | 那怎么办 |
[40:11] | So, I’ve arrived at a decision. | 我已经作出判决了 |
[40:13] | And unfortunately, Ms. Hellinger, | 很遗憾 海灵格小姐 |
[40:15] | I find that there simply isn’t enough evidence | 我发现实在没有足够的证据 |
[40:17] | to prove the gun charge against Mr. Sweeney. | 证明斯维尼先生开了枪 |
[40:20] | Accordingly, I must find him not guilty on this charge. | 据此 我必须判他无罪 |
[40:24] | However, Mr. Sweeney, | 但是 斯维尼先生 |
[40:25] | you’re pretty much a scumbag. | 你就是个卑鄙小人 |
[40:28] | I know I’ll probably get censured for that, | 我知道这么说大概会受到谴责 |
[40:29] | but I really don’t care. | 但是我真心不在乎 |
[40:31] | I do find you guilty of disorderly conduct, | 你妨碍治安罪名成立 |
[40:33] | and I sentence you to a $1,500 fine, | 我判罚你1500元罚款 |
[40:36] | 30 days incarceration to be served immediately. | 及30天监禁 立即生效 |
[40:40] | We’re done here. | 今天到此为止 |
[40:41] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:45] | Thank you. Again. | 再次感谢你 |
[40:47] | You still have to serve 30 days. | 你还是得被监禁30天 |
[40:48] | I know, but, uh… | 我知道 但是 |
[40:50] | at least I have something to look forward to on my release. | 至少我在牢里有所期盼 |
[40:54] | So, you decided no prenup? | 你决定放弃婚前协议了吗 |
[40:58] | I love her too much. | 我太爱她了 没办法 |
[40:59] | She’s going to cheat you. | 她会骗惨你的 |
[41:01] | I know. It’s okay. I’ll just kill her. | 我知道 没关系 那我就杀了她呗 |
[41:04] | *Once again, it’s happening…* | *往事又重演了一遭* |
[41:06] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你的 |
[41:08] | I know, love. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[41:09] | Can he have these? | 他能把这个带上吗 |
[41:12] | *Oh… This love is unrequited* | *这段爱得不到回报* |
[41:14] | Hold ’em for me. | 留着等我出来 |
[41:21] | *twice the pain the suffering* | *双倍的疼痛与煎熬* |
[41:28] | *Oh my love is unrequited* | *我的爱得不到回报* |
[41:37] | *Oh, my love is unrequited…* | *我的爱得不到回报* |
[41:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:45] | Will, are you busy? | 威尔 你在忙吗 |
[41:47] | Um, no. What’s up? | 没有 怎么了 |
[41:49] | Nothing, um, just something with work. | 没什么 就是些工作的事 |
[41:52] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:53] | Are you guys trying to save on electricity? | 你们这是想省电吗 |
[41:55] | I will call you back. I’m fine. | 下次再说 我没事 |
[41:56] | *And get back what I gave my men* | *我的付出要向我的爱人们索要* |
[42:01] | *Get back…* | *索要* |
[42:02] | Who was that, Alicia? | 是谁 艾丽西娅吗 |
[42:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:09] | *Oh, the shame this crying game* | *可惜哭泣这招* |
[42:17] | *Oh, my love… * | *我的爱* |
[42:20] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[42:22] | I’m not being honest. | 我有事瞒着你 |
[42:24] | You’re not? | 是吗 |
[42:25] | No, and I should be. | 是的 我不应该这么做 |
[42:29] | There was a guy I dated in the military. | 我之前在军队里约会过的一个人 |
[42:34] | He’s recently come back into my life. | 我们最近又在一起了 |
[42:38] | I’m sorry, but I… | 对不起 但是我 |
[42:40] | No, no. Hey. No, I get it. | 不 不 没事 我懂的 |
[42:44] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[42:45] | For? | 祝贺我什么 |
[42:47] | The case. | 赢了官司 |
[42:50] | *Oh, my love Is unrequited* | *我的爱得不到回报* |
[42:57] | *Oh, my love is unrequited…* | *我的爱得不到回报* |