时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | It was a party. | 当时是在派对上 |
[00:31] | A… senior class party. | 高年级派对 |
[00:33] | At Todd’s place. | 在托德家 |
[00:35] | And you went with some friends? | 你和朋友一起去的? |
[00:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:39] | Gina and Becky. | 吉娜和贝琪 |
[00:40] | And you said this was at Todd’s house. | 你说是在托德家 |
[00:42] | You mean the defendant, Todd Bratcher? | 是被告托德·布赖彻吗 |
[00:45] | – Yes. – Now before we go further, | -是的 -在继续深入讨论前 |
[00:46] | Rainey, there might be a question | 蕾妮 有个小问题需要提 |
[00:49] | as to why this is taking place in a civil court | 为什么本案在民事法庭进行 |
[00:50] | and not a criminal court. | 而不是在刑事法庭 |
[00:51] | A rape would seem to be a criminal matter… | 强奸案似乎是刑事案件 |
[00:53] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[00:54] | Counselor is testifying. | 辩方律师在作证 |
[00:56] | – Sustained. – Thank you. | -反对有效 -谢谢 |
[00:57] | So, Rainey, | 那么 蕾妮 |
[00:58] | why are you suing your rapist? | 你为什么起诉强奸你的人 |
[01:00] | Your accused rapist? | 你所谓的强奸犯 |
[01:02] | He’s not in jail. | 他没进监狱 |
[01:04] | He raped me and got a plea bargain with the prosecution, | 他强奸了我 却和公诉人达成了辩诉交易 |
[01:08] | so he’s going to Princeton, | 他要去普林斯顿大学 |
[01:10] | not prison. | 而不是监狱 |
[01:12] | I don’t think he should get off scot-free. | 我觉得他不该免于责罚 |
[01:14] | So the money, the amount you’re suing him for? | 那么你起诉索赔金额是多少 |
[01:17] | It’s going to Rape Victim Advocates. | 钱将捐给强奸受害者支持机构 |
[01:20] | I… just want it to cost him something. | 我只是想让他付出点代价 |
[01:22] | – I don’t want any… – Excuse me. | -我不想要任何… -抱歉 |
[01:24] | I need to interrupt for a minute here. Sheriff, | 我得打断一下 警长 |
[01:27] | please take the jury into the holding room. | 请将陪审团带去等候室 |
[01:30] | Uh, sorry, Your Honor, I’m not sure… | 抱歉 法官阁下 我不觉得 |
[01:32] | Mr. Gardner, please wait for the jury to be removed. | 加德纳先生 请等待陪审团全部离席 |
[01:40] | I just received a copy of this tweet a minute ago, | 我刚收到一条一分钟前发出的推特 |
[01:44] | “I don’t care if they put me in jail. | “我不在乎他们会不会把我送进监狱 |
[01:46] | Todd Bratcher raped me.” | 托德·布赖彻强奸了我” |
[01:49] | At the beginning of this trial, | 在本次庭审开始时 |
[01:50] | I insisted on one thing: | 我坚持一条原则 |
[01:53] | Not trying this case in the press. | 不要利用舆论压力来审判 |
[01:55] | I put a gag order in place for exactly that reason. | 我也因此明确下达了禁言令 |
[01:59] | And now… there’s this. | 现在却出了这个 |
[02:01] | So I must ask you, Ms. Selwin… | 所以我必须问你 塞尔文小姐 |
[02:03] | Your Honor, please let me speak to my client… | 法官阁下 请让我为我的当事人说一句 |
[02:04] | Don’t you want to hear | 难道你不想先听听 |
[02:05] | – my question first? – I do. I’m sorry. | -我的问题吗 -对不起 您说 |
[02:07] | Did you write this tweet? | 这条推特是你写的吗 |
[02:09] | Your Honor, I must insist | 法官阁下 我必须坚持 |
[02:10] | on my client’s Fifth Amendment right | 我的当事人拥有宪法第五条修正案所规定 |
[02:11] | against self-incrimination. | 无需自认犯罪的权利 |
[02:12] | No. I… | 不 我 |
[02:14] | It would be better if you insist on your right | 你最好坚持自己的权利 |
[02:16] | or that your sister posted this for you. | 或者说是你的姐妹帮你发了这一条 |
[02:19] | Mr. Gardner, I did… | 加德纳先生 是我 |
[02:20] | He’ll hold you in contempt. | 他会判你藐视法庭 |
[02:22] | If he holds you in contempt… | 如果他判你藐视法庭 |
[02:24] | he wins. | 他就赢了 |
[02:25] | Excuse me. I asked a very simple question. | 抱歉 我问了个很简单的问题 |
[02:28] | Your Honor, Rainey insists on her Fifth Amendment right. | 法官阁下 蕾妮坚持宪法修正案第五条权利 |
[02:34] | Todd Bratcher raped me, so I wrote that. | 托德·布赖彻强奸了我 所以我写了那条消息 |
[02:38] | Then I must hold you in contempt. | 那我必须判你藐视法庭 |
[02:40] | Sheriff, please take the witness into custody. | 警长 请将证人拘留 |
[02:42] | Your Honor, my client is 18 years old. | 法官阁下 我的当事人才18周岁 |
[02:44] | Young people don’t see tweeting as publicizing. | 年轻人不觉得推特是公开宣传 |
[02:46] | She knew exactly what she was doing. | 她知道自己在做什么 |
[02:48] | This court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[02:51] | Hey, Alicia. Where are you? | 艾丽西娅 你在哪 |
[02:52] | Lunch with Dylan Stack. | 和迪伦·斯塔克先生共进午餐 |
[02:54] | Oh, Mr. Bitcoin. Yeah, what’s he want? | 比特币先生 他想要什么 |
[02:56] | I don’t know. Some class action. | 不知道 集体诉讼 |
[02:58] | Rainey Selwin has been held in contempt. | 蕾妮·塞尔文被判藐视法庭 |
[03:00] | I need your help with Judge Parks. | 我需要你帮忙搞定帕克斯法官 |
[03:01] | You… What-what happened? | 你… 发生了什么 |
[03:03] | The gag order, she broke it. | 她没遵守禁言令 |
[03:04] | Oh, no. That’s awful. | 不是吧 那就糟了 |
[03:06] | I know. Can you be here at 2:00? | 我知道 你能2点到这里吗 |
[03:08] | Yes, sure. I’ll-I’ll head right over after this. | 当然 吃完饭我立刻去 |
[03:10] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[03:12] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[03:15] | Something go wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[03:17] | No, just a client who’s idealistic. | 不 只是遇到一位理想主义的客户 |
[03:21] | Is that a bad thing? | 这不是好事吗 |
[03:22] | No, it just complicates things. | 不好 只会让问题复杂 |
[03:24] | How does it complicate things? | 怎么会复杂呢 |
[03:26] | Reality isn’t idealistic, | 现实不是理想主义 |
[03:29] | and when the two of them run into each other, | 当两者相遇冲突时 |
[03:31] | only one gets hurt. | 只有一个会受伤 |
[03:32] | Maybe it’ll be reality this time. | 也许这次是现实受伤呢 |
[03:34] | Uh, my guess is not. | 我想不会 |
[03:35] | So tell me about this class action. | 跟我说说这次的集体诉讼 |
[03:38] | No, no, that’s not a segue. | 不不 话题不能这样展开 |
[03:40] | “Speaking of idealism…” | “说到理想主义” |
[03:41] | Now, there’s a segue. | 要这么展开 |
[03:44] | Do you know who Aaron Swartz is? | 你知道亚伦·施瓦茨吗 |
[03:46] | The computer activist who died. | 去世了的计算机界活动家 |
[03:48] | The computer activist who committed suicide | 联邦检察官展开无情的诉讼运动 |
[03:51] | after an unrelenting campaign from federal prosecutors | 想让他坐牢 |
[03:53] | to imprison him. | 于是他自杀了 |
[03:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:57] | In his memory, I am attempting | 为了纪念他 我打算 |
[03:59] | to organize a class action | 组织一场集体诉讼 |
[04:01] | against prosecutorial overcharging. | 控诉公诉过度行为 |
[04:03] | And you want us to join this class action? | 你想让我们加入这次集体诉讼 |
[04:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:07] | I’ll run it by my partners, | 我会跟合伙人们提这个事 |
[04:08] | but they’re not always into causes for causes’ sake. | 但他们通常不会因为某项事业而参与 |
[04:12] | They tend to want to see the… | 他们更希望看到 |
[04:16] | Would you stop doing that? | 你能别这样吗 |
[04:19] | What? | 什么 |
[04:20] | Slapping your money around. | 四处甩钱 |
[04:21] | Where do you get it, anyway? | 你从哪来弄来的 |
[04:22] | Work. | 工作 |
[04:24] | Okay, put it away. | 好吧 收起来 |
[04:25] | Don’t you worry | 难道你不担心 |
[04:27] | that you’re gonna get held up, because when… | 你这一套总有不灵光的时候 因为当… |
[04:29] | when I… | 当我 |
[04:31] | When you… | 当你 |
[04:35] | I will run it by my partners. | 我会和合伙人商量的 |
[04:36] | With your recommendation? | 你会力荐吗 |
[04:37] | With my recommendation. | 我会力荐 |
[04:39] | – Um, do you mind? I’ll be right back. – Please. | -我离开一下 马上回来 -请自便 |
[05:02] | Your Honor, our client has never | 法官阁下 我们的客户 |
[05:03] | been in trouble with the law before. | 从来没有违反过法律 |
[05:04] | – She has no criminal record. – That’s beside the point. | -她没有犯罪前科 -这不是重点 |
[05:07] | She found out this morning that | 她今早发现强奸自己的人 |
[05:08] | her rapist was admitted to Princeton, | 获得了普林斯顿大学的录取 |
[05:10] | and she was angry. | 所以她很生气 |
[05:11] | It has not been proved that he is a rapist, | 还没有证实他就是强奸者 |
[05:13] | and it isn’t helping your cause | 另外你们一再坚持没有证据支持的事实 |
[05:14] | that you keep insisting on facts not in evidence. | 这对你们并无助益 |
[05:16] | We only want to relate her passion | 我们只想说明她的愤怒 |
[05:18] | and why this tweeting won’t happen again. | 以及为何她绝不会再犯了 |
[05:19] | Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Gardner, | 福瑞克夫人 加德纳先生 |
[05:21] | if the defendant had written a tweet | 如果被告也写一条推特 |
[05:23] | insisting that Rainey was lying, | 坚持蕾妮在说谎 |
[05:24] | I would be equally angry, and he’d be behind bars. | 我也一样会生气 也会把他关起来 |
[05:27] | This gag order is, and was, content neutral. | 这条言论禁止令对双方一直是一视同仁的 |
[05:32] | But… | 但是 |
[05:33] | get your client to apologize | 让你们的当事人道歉 |
[05:35] | and promise not to tweet again, and I’ll release her. | 并保证不再犯 我就放了她 |
[05:38] | And the, uh, trial, Your Honor? | 那庭审呢 法官阁下 |
[05:39] | This will not impact the trial. Either way, we’re going forward. | 不会影响庭审 不管怎样 我们继续进行 |
[05:47] | I know, but there is nothing wrong | 我知道 但是对法庭道歉 |
[05:49] | with apologizing to the court. | 也并无不妥 |
[05:51] | There is. I’m sorry, but there is. | 有的 对不起 但是的确有问题 |
[06:04] | Let’s say that this goes against me. | 假设这案子败诉了 |
[06:06] | We have a good case. | 我们形势不错 |
[06:08] | But the prosecutors had a good case, | 但是公诉人之前也这么说 |
[06:10] | and Todd Bratcher is free. | 托德·布赖彻却还是自由身 |
[06:12] | So let’s say this goes against me. | 所以我们不如假设这对我不利 |
[06:16] | Then what’s out there is not | 那么大家不会说 |
[06:19] | “Todd Bratcher is a rapist.” | “托德·布赖彻是个强奸犯” |
[06:21] | What’s out there is | 大家会传说的是 |
[06:23] | “I’m sorry for calling Todd Bratcher a rapist.” | “对不起 我不该说托德·布赖彻是强奸犯” |
[06:26] | The gag order will only last as long as the trial. | 禁言令只在庭审进行时有效 |
[06:29] | Afterwards, you can say anything you want. | 之后 你想说什么都可以 |
[06:30] | But it will still be out there that I apologized | 但是还是会有传言 |
[06:33] | for calling Todd Bratcher a rapist. | 说我因为称托德为强奸犯而道歉了 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:39] | I’m scared to be in here. | 我很害怕待在这里 |
[06:41] | but I-I can’t live with myself apologizing | 但是我更不能接受 |
[06:45] | for saying something that is true. | 为了说出真话而道歉 |
[06:56] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:59] | I don’t think I’d have that… | 换做是我 我想我不会有 |
[07:02] | determination. | 那种决心 |
[07:07] | So we have to win this. | 所以我们必须要赢 |
[07:10] | Let me say first | 首先 我要说的是 |
[07:11] | that the Florrick campaign is still very enthusiastic | 对于你填补最高法院缺职一事 |
[07:14] | about you filling the open seat for Supreme Court justice, | 福瑞克团队还是非常热心的 |
[07:18] | and with Florrick three points ahead in the polls, | 在民意调查中福瑞克领先了三个百分点 |
[07:20] | we thought it best to keep moving forward. | 我们觉得最好再接再厉 |
[07:22] | Good. I’m not sure about “still.” | 好 我不太确定 他们还很热心 |
[07:25] | Mr. Florrick has asked me merely to look into | 福瑞克先生只是让我查一些 |
[07:29] | some of the issues in your background. | 关于你背景的问题 |
[07:31] | Nothing should be read into the questions. | 并没有其他的意思 |
[07:33] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[07:35] | Kurt McVeigh? | 库尔特·麦克维 |
[07:39] | Could you be more specific, please? | 你可以说得具体些吗 |
[07:41] | You’ve worked with him? | 你曾和他共事过的 |
[07:42] | And he’s a ballistics expert | 他是一位弹道专家 |
[07:45] | and your occasional lover? | 偶尔还是你的情人? |
[07:48] | Is that not the correct word? | 这样的措辞对吗 |
[07:50] | It’s the correct word, but not the most subtle. | 措辞没错 但不够隐晦 |
[07:52] | My apologies. | 不好意思 |
[07:53] | Vetting is an unsubtle art. | 审查本身就不能有所遮掩 |
[07:55] | Mr. McVeigh holds secessionist views? | 麦克维先生有分离主义者的观点吗 |
[07:58] | His views are not secessionist. | 他没有分离主义者的观点 |
[08:00] | He has said he would not stand | 他说过他不会阻碍 |
[08:02] | in the way of those who would secede. | 那些要分裂的人 |
[08:04] | I’ve heard my liberal friends express the same sentiment | 我曾听过一些自由主义的朋友表达过 |
[08:08] | about, um, Texas seceding. | 关于分离德州的类似观点 |
[08:11] | Um, is there a problem with Mr. McVeigh’s views? | 关于麦克维先生的观点 有什么问题吗 |
[08:13] | Not at the moment. | 现在没有 |
[08:14] | The campaign has red flags due to his name, McVeigh. | 对竞选来说麦克维这个名字也是危险信号 |
[08:18] | It can look bad. | 对形象不利 |
[08:19] | Even if it’s not bad? | 即使并没有什么? |
[08:20] | It’s just, sometimes superficial things, | 只是有时很表面的事物 |
[08:23] | like names, can hurt a candidacy. | 比如姓名等 会对候选人不利 |
[08:26] | For example, having the middle name Hussein? | 比如说 中间名是侯赛因? |
[08:29] | It would be better if we could argue | 如果我们辩称麦克维先生 |
[08:31] | that Mr. McVeigh is a casual friend. | 只是一般朋友 会更好 |
[08:34] | Is that a better word? | 这样的措辞是不是更好些? |
[08:36] | It is a better word, | 这样措辞的确更好 |
[08:37] | but it can’t be argued that. | 但不能这么说 |
[08:39] | Why can’t it be argued that? | 为什么不能这么说 |
[08:41] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[08:46] | I didn’t catch that in my vetting. | 我在审查中没发现这件事 |
[08:48] | Oh, neither did I. | 我也没有 |
[08:50] | Yes, it, um, it just happened. | 是的 刚刚发生 |
[08:51] | Well, that might cause problems. | 这可能会有问题 |
[08:54] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:57] | Um, let me take this back, | 我收回说过的话 |
[09:00] | and… | 还有就是 |
[09:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[09:13] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[09:14] | Are you up for a stroll? | 你要散步吗 |
[09:17] | This is very cloak-and-dagger. | 怎么跟间谍接头似的 |
[09:19] | Stroll it is. | 那就散步吧 |
[09:21] | When we met at my apartment, we… | 我们在我公寓见面时 |
[09:25] | we talked about leaving together. | 我们说过一起离开 |
[09:27] | Starting our own firm. | 开创自己的公司 |
[09:29] | Are you still thinking of doing that? | 你还在考虑这么做吗 |
[09:32] | Am I still thinking of leaving together? No. | 我在考虑离开公司 没有 |
[09:34] | Are you thinking of leaving at all? | 你有想过离开吗 |
[09:36] | Starting your own firm? | 成立你自己的公司 |
[09:38] | No. | 没有 |
[09:38] | That would cause me to get fired, | 这会让我被炒鱿鱼 |
[09:39] | so of course not. | 所以 当然没有 |
[09:42] | Cary, | 凯里 |
[09:42] | I saw you at Clovis Seafood. | 我在克洛斯海鲜餐馆看到你了 |
[09:44] | Meeting with the fourth years. | 和其他四年律师一起 |
[09:49] | So? | 所以呢 |
[09:52] | I just want to know | 我只是想知道 |
[09:52] | if you guys are organizing something. | 你们是否在谋划什么事情 |
[09:56] | We’re meeting. | 我们只是聚聚 |
[09:57] | We like each other. | 我们关系都很好 |
[09:58] | I didn’t know that was wrong. | 我看不出这有什么错 |
[10:00] | It’s not wrong, I’m just… | 这没错 我只是 |
[10:01] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[10:02] | We’re not plotting anything, okay? | 我们没有谋划什么 好吧 |
[10:06] | Was I angry when I lost my partnership? | 当我失去合伙人资格时 我生气吗 |
[10:07] | Yeah. Were the other fourth years? | 是的 其他四年律师会生气吗 |
[10:08] | Of course they were, but do we trust | 他们当然也生气 |
[10:10] | you partners will eventually make good on your commitments? | 我们相信你们合伙人最终会兑现承诺吗 |
[10:12] | Yes, we do. | 是的 我们相信 |
[10:14] | Okay? | 可以了吗 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[10:20] | Do you need anything else or can I get back to work now? | 你还想知道什么 我可以回去工作了吗 |
[10:30] | Will we move to Springfield? | 我们会搬到斯普林菲尔德去吗 |
[10:32] | Huh? | 什么 |
[10:33] | If Dad wins, do we have to move to Springfield? | 如果老爸赢了我们要搬去斯普林菲尔德吗 |
[10:37] | Eli told me that there’s a lot of governors | 伊莱告诉我很多州长 |
[10:39] | who work out of Chicago, so… | 在芝加哥工作 所以 |
[10:41] | I don’t think… | 我不认为 |
[10:43] | 号码未知 想要看些东西吗 | |
[10:54] | You don’t think? | 你觉得不用? |
[11:46] | Hi, I’m Rainey. | 我叫蕾妮 |
[11:47] | I’m on the gymnastics team. | 我是体操队员 |
[11:51] | Oh, I’m so, so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[11:53] | – Does that… does that hurt? – What is that? | -会疼吗 -那是什么 |
[11:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:56] | Where’s it from? | 哪来的 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[12:04] | I broke it. | 我弄坏了 |
[12:05] | Oh, Rainey. | 蕾妮 |
[12:07] | Oh, oh, Rainey. | 蕾妮 |
[12:09] | Hello! I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[12:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:16] | Oh, it’s so good. | 太棒了 |
[12:19] | Let’s see if this fits. | 看看这个能塞进去吗 |
[12:22] | Fit? Oh, it’ll get lost up there. | 塞得进 深不见底呢 |
[12:24] | Do it! Oh! | 干吧 |
[12:25] | Oh, Rainey! | 蕾妮 |
[12:44] | Let’s see if this fits. | 看看这个能塞进去吗 |
[12:46] | Fit? Oh, it’ll get lost up there. | 塞得进 深不见底呢 |
[12:48] | You found this online? | 你在网上找到的吗 |
[12:50] | Where were you looking? | 你到哪找到的 |
[12:51] | No. No, Mom. It just came to me. | 没有 妈妈 别人发给我的 |
[12:52] | It popped up on my screen. | 我的屏幕上突然就出现了 |
[12:54] | You don’t know who sent this? | 你不知道谁发送给你的吗 |
[12:55] | No. Did someone at school– | 不知道 学校里 |
[12:57] | did someone know these kids? | 有人认识他们吗 |
[12:59] | No, Mom. They’re not even from our district. | 没有 他们不是我们校区的 |
[13:01] | I don’t… I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[13:04] | Did you tell any of your friends I was working on this case? | 你有告诉朋友 我在打这个官司吗 |
[13:06] | Mom, no. It was sent to me anonymously. | 妈妈 没有 发件人是匿名的 |
[13:08] | They knew enough to route it through something | 他们很专业 经过特殊的路由方式发给我 |
[13:09] | so I couldn’t trace it. | 让我没法追踪来源 |
[13:11] | Wait, you’re working on this case? | 等等 你在处理这个案子吗 |
[13:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:14] | Are you winning? | 现在形势好吗 |
[13:15] | No. | 不 |
[13:16] | So this is good. | 所以这个对你是有利的 |
[13:20] | Let’s see if this fits. | 看看这个能塞进去吗 |
[13:22] | Fit? Oh, it’ll get lost up there. | 塞得进 深不见底呢 |
[13:24] | No, they can’t, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 他们不能这么做 |
[13:25] | It has nothing to do with the crime. | 这跟犯罪活动无关 |
[13:26] | Your Honor, we have an affidavit from Jesse Martin, | 法官阁下 我们有杰西·马丁的誓书 |
[13:28] | one of the boys in the video, authenticating… | 他也在录像带中 他证实 |
[13:30] | It doesn’t matter. | 这没有区别 |
[13:31] | It’s prejudicial. | 这会引起偏见 |
[13:32] | They never mention a rape. | 他们从没提到过强奸 |
[13:33] | They mention and joke about a hairbrush | 他们开玩笑说 |
[13:36] | being inserted into Rainey’s vagina. | 把梳子插到蕾妮的阴道里 |
[13:38] | No, a sex doll’s. | 不 是一个充气娃娃 |
[13:39] | Uh, Mr. Gardner, where did you get this? | 加德纳先生 这个是怎么得到的 |
[13:41] | It was sent to my house anonymously. | 这资料被匿名地发送到我家 |
[13:42] | – Anonymously? – It was hacked | -匿名的吗 -他们入侵我客户的手机 |
[13:44] | – from my client’s cell phone. – Oh, come on. | -偷取资料 -拜托 |
[13:45] | He deleted this file, | 他把这份资料删了 |
[13:46] | which is his right! | 他有权这么做 |
[13:48] | He was embarrassed, | 对于这个玩笑 |
[13:49] | as you or I would be, by this awful joke. | 他和我们一样 都感到害臊 |
[13:51] | That’s why he deleted it. | 所以他把这段影像删了 |
[13:52] | And that is why it can not be presented in court. | 所以这段资料不能呈堂 |
[13:54] | It was obtained through illegal means. | 这是通过非法途径获取的 |
[13:57] | – Is that true, ma’am? – I have no idea. | -这是真的吗 女士 -我不知道 |
[14:00] | Then I have no alternative but to exclude this. | 那我没有选择 只能排除这段资料 |
[14:03] | – Your Honor, we have authenticated… – It doesn’t matter. | -法官阁下 我们有证明 -那没用 |
[14:04] | I cannot admit illegally-obtained evidence. | 我不会允许非法获取的证据呈堂 |
[14:08] | What’s wrong now? | 怎么了 |
[14:09] | What else? The fourth years. | 还有什么 四年律师 |
[14:10] | I was looking through their billables. | 我在翻他们的计费工时 |
[14:12] | They’re taking their vacation days. | 他们都在休假 |
[14:14] | They are? | 真的吗 |
[14:15] | – All of them? – Yes. All five. | -全部 -没错 五个都是 |
[14:17] | It’s more scare tactics. | 这比较像是恐吓战术 |
[14:18] | They want us to think they’re leaving. | 希望我们以为他们要离开这儿 |
[14:19] | Well, I’m not offering more partnerships. | 我可不想新增合伙人了 |
[14:22] | I say we split them up by firing one of their asses. | 我提议拿一个人开刀 离间他们 |
[14:26] | Which one? We need all of them. | 拿谁开刀 每个人都很重要 |
[14:27] | Replace Cary. | 换掉凯里 |
[14:28] | He was the last one hired. | 他是最晚进律所的 |
[14:30] | And as far as I’m concerned, he was the ringleader. | 而且在我看来 他是主谋 |
[14:32] | I was the ringleader. | 我曾是主谋 |
[14:35] | So do you think these are more scare tactics, | 那你认为这是吓唬我们 |
[14:38] | or are they really leaving? | 还是真打算离开 |
[14:39] | I think it’s nothing, a coincidence. | 我觉得这没什么 纯属巧合 |
[14:41] | Associates don’t take vacation days. | 初级律师都不放假的 |
[14:43] | It’s been an exhausting bankruptcy. | 公司险些倒闭让大家都心疲力竭 |
[14:45] | Everybody needs their vacation days to unwind. | 每个人都想放个假轻松一下 |
[14:47] | So they’re over it? They’re not angry at us anymore? | 这么说他们就此罢休了 不再有怨怼了 |
[14:51] | I talked to Cary yesterday, and he told me that they’re trusting | 我昨天和凯里谈过 他告诉我他们相信 |
[14:55] | the partners will live up to their commitments. | 合伙人不会食言 |
[14:59] | Okay, and I think we’ve all guardedly | 好吧 我认为我们都谨慎地 |
[15:02] | approved of joining this class action | 同意加入此次集体诉讼 |
[15:03] | against prosecutorial overcharging. | 反对公诉人的过度指控 |
[15:06] | Robyn? | 罗宾 |
[15:07] | – Do you have a second? – Yeah. | -有空说句话吗 -有 |
[15:08] | Oh, oh, hey, sorry about my clothes. | 抱歉我穿着随意了点 |
[15:10] | I just came from… I was… | 我就是刚从…我之前… |
[15:11] | Actually, I didn’t come from anywhere. I like this. | 老实说我没从哪儿过来 我就喜欢这么穿 |
[15:14] | Okay. Um, I need to ask you to do something… for me. | 好吧 我需要你替我.办件事 |
[15:18] | Oh, is it about the review? | 关于那个复审有关吗 |
[15:20] | The…? No. | 复审? 不 |
[15:21] | Oh, I-I’m being reviewed this week. | 我这周处于复审期 |
[15:22] | Just want to make sure I’m okay. | 只想确认我没做错事 |
[15:24] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[15:24] | Yeah? Good. Oh, I like working here. | 是吗 那就好 我喜欢在这儿工作 |
[15:27] | I’m glad. Uh, I want you to look into something, | 那好 我希望你调查一些事 |
[15:29] | but come back only to me, not the partners. | 但只把结果告诉我 不透露给其他合伙人 |
[15:32] | The sad thing is, | 令人难过的是 |
[15:33] | I like Rainey. | 我喜欢蕾妮 |
[15:34] | I’ve always liked Rainey. | 我一直都喜欢她 |
[15:36] | And so, | 如此说来 |
[15:37] | you have no idea why she accused you of this? | 你不理解为何自己被起诉 |
[15:41] | No. | 是的 |
[15:43] | She got pretty drunk at this party. We all did. | 她在派对上喝得很醉 我们都很醉 |
[15:46] | Spring break, you know. | 放春假嘛 |
[15:47] | And all I can imagine is, | 在我看来 |
[15:48] | she got unhappy with her decision to hook up with me. | 她是后悔和我搞在一起了 |
[15:51] | Yeah, that’s what it must have been. | 想必是这样的啦 |
[15:52] | Mr. Gardner. Do I even have to? | 加德纳先生 还需要我提醒你吗 |
[15:55] | No, Your Honor. | 不用了 法官阁下 |
[15:56] | And, uh, this, um, hooking up– | 那么…搞在一起 |
[15:58] | it was consensual? | 是双方你情我愿的咯 |
[16:00] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[16:01] | Did you know Rainey before this party? | 在派对之前你认识蕾妮吗 |
[16:03] | We dated last year. | 我们去年约会过 |
[16:05] | So Rainey was your ex-girlfriend? | 那么蕾妮曾是你的前女友 |
[16:08] | Not exactly. | 也算不上 |
[16:09] | Dylan, what a surprise. | 迪伦 见到你真意外 |
[16:11] | I wanted to see what idealism looks like. | 我想看看理想主义是什么样子 |
[16:14] | Oh, really? That’s why you’re here? | 是吗 你是为此而来吗 |
[16:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:16] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | Are you the friend? | 你是那个朋友吗 |
[16:24] | Am I the… friend? | 我是哪个…朋友 |
[16:26] | Are you the friend who texted something to my son? | 你是那个发短信给我儿子的朋友吗 |
[16:30] | No. I-I don’t… | 不 我不… |
[16:33] | know your son. Why? | 认识你的儿子 怎么了 |
[16:35] | Someone texted something to him. | 有人发了些东西给他 |
[16:37] | Something that could help me. | 可以帮我赢案子的东西 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry. It wasn’t me. | 抱歉 不是我 |
[16:43] | He’s a bastard. | 他是个混蛋 |
[16:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:46] | But does the jury know that? | 可陪审团知道吗 |
[16:47] | – I don’t know. – Mr. Gardner. | -不清楚 -加德纳先生 |
[16:49] | – Good luck. – You did not take advantage | -祝你好运 -你没有趁 |
[16:52] | of Rainey’s intoxicated state | 蕾妮喝醉意识不清的时候 |
[16:54] | by having sex with her while she was unconscious? | 和她发生性行为吗 |
[16:56] | – Correct. – And you did not | -没有 -你也没有 |
[16:58] | insert a hairbrush into her vagina? | 将一把头梳插入她的私处 |
[17:02] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[17:03] | And you never made | 你从来没有 |
[17:04] | fun of these claims in her deposition? | 拿她取证时说的话开玩笑 |
[17:07] | – No, never. – Objection, Your Honor! | -从来没有 -反对 法官阁下 |
[17:08] | The witness has opened himself up… | 证人自己开口提及 |
[17:10] | – No, Your Honor. – Yes, he has, Your Honor. | -不 法官阁下 -他这么做了 法官阁下 |
[17:12] | Everybody, up here. | 大伙儿 上前来 |
[17:18] | Your Honor, the defendant has clearly made a claim | 法官阁下 被告清楚表明了观点 |
[17:20] | that we are now at liberty to impeach. | 我们有权质疑 |
[17:22] | This is prosecution by stunt. | 之前的起诉完全是作秀 |
[17:24] | We must be allowed to use the authenticated videotape. | 我们得获准使用认证过的视频 |
[17:26] | I already ruled on that. | 关于视频 我已经判决过了 |
[17:27] | Yes, but not as a means to impeach. | 是的 但没禁止用于质疑被告的证言 |
[17:29] | Mr. Bratcher said he never made fun | 布赖彻先生说他从未 |
[17:31] | of Rainey’s deposition. | 拿蕾妮的证词开玩笑 |
[17:32] | The only way he could have known about the hairbrush | 除非他读过取证时的证词 |
[17:35] | is if he read it in the deposition, | 或者确实强奸过她 否则 |
[17:36] | or committed the rape. | 他无从得知头梳的事 |
[17:37] | Either way, we must now be allowed to impeach it. | 无论如何 我们现在得获准质疑 |
[17:41] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:41] | Your Honor, it is prejudicial… | 法官阁下 这会引起偏见的 |
[17:43] | But only that section of the tape | 但只能播放视频里与质疑 |
[17:45] | pertaining to the impeachment. | 相关的部分 |
[17:46] | Now step back. | 现在退下 |
[17:56] | Fit? It’ll probably get lost up there. | 塞得进 深不见底呢 |
[18:01] | We can’t show more? | 我们不能多放点? |
[18:02] | Unfortunately, no. | 很遗憾不行了 |
[18:05] | Just a few more issues. | 还有几件事 |
[18:06] | So… we’ve moved past Ms. Lockhart’s relationship | 所以…洛克哈特女士与库尔特·麦克维的 |
[18:09] | – with Kurt McVeigh? – No. | -关系就此不提了 -不 |
[18:10] | In fact, we need you to meet with Chief Justice Ryvlan. | 实际上我们要你和首席大法官瑞福伦见一面 |
[18:13] | To what purpose? | 为什么 |
[18:14] | He brought Mr. McVeigh’s views to our attention. | 是他让我们注意到麦克维先生的政见 |
[18:17] | We need for you to comfort him as to your views. | 我们要你去说服他 |
[18:20] | – You want me to kiss the ring? – Yes. | -你要我去表示臣服? -没错 |
[18:23] | – With all due deference. – Well, good. | -顺从谦卑地 -好极了 |
[18:24] | – I can do that. – One other thing. | -我能做到 -还有一件事 |
[18:26] | You represent Dylan Stack? | 你是迪伦·斯塔克的律师 |
[18:29] | Well, we at one time represented Dylan Stack. | 我们曾经代理过他的案件 |
[18:32] | But you no longer do? | 但你已经不是了吗 |
[18:33] | – No. – That’s odd, | -不 -那就怪了 |
[18:35] | ’cause I saw him in your waiting room. | 我还看见过他在你的等候室 |
[18:39] | Well… is that a problem? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[18:41] | Yes. | 有 |
[18:42] | He advocates the overthrow of government. | 他提倡推翻政府 |
[18:44] | Well, I think that’s incorrect. | 我认为那不是真的 |
[18:46] | No. It’s correct. | 不 那是真的 |
[18:48] | And should be addressed. | 也不能回避 |
[18:50] | Hey, uh, I can’t talk any louder. | 我没法说得再大声了 |
[18:51] | There are people here. But I found out something. | 这儿有人 我发现了点线索 |
[18:54] | – That was fast. – Yes, I know. Um… | -好快啊 -我也知道 |
[18:56] | I looked into recent acquisitions | 我调查了第四年律师近来的 |
[18:57] | by the fourth years, and Cary Agos purchased some. | 消费记录 凯里·艾格斯购买了一些 |
[19:00] | – What? – Um, it was malpractice insurance. | -什么 -执业过失保险 |
[19:03] | They’re gonna need that if they go out on their own. | 如果他们要单干 这是必须的 |
[19:04] | It was $12 million worth, $800,000 deductible. | 价值1200万 80万可抵扣 |
[19:07] | Pretty serious. | 挺严重的 |
[19:08] | Are all the fourth years involved? | 所有第四年律师都牵涉其中吗 |
[19:10] | Uh, I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[19:11] | Okay. Thanks. Bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 |
[19:14] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[19:16] | Oh, um… | 只是… |
[19:17] | that’s… that was my brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[19:18] | You’re a terrible liar, Robyn. | 你可真不会撒谎 罗宾 |
[19:21] | I’m pretty good at it. | 我很擅长 |
[19:25] | Do you mind putting in a good word for me at the review? | 你愿意为我的复审说几句好话吗 |
[19:28] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑考虑 |
[19:29] | So was that the brother who you shot? | 是你被射伤的弟弟吗 |
[19:32] | Uh, who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[19:34] | Someone at Treasury. | 财政部的人 |
[19:35] | Said you spent six months in juvenile hall | 说你有六个月被关在青少年监狱 |
[19:38] | for accidentally shooting your brother. | 因为意外射伤你弟弟 |
[19:40] | Uh, no. It was another brother. | 不 是另外一个弟弟 |
[19:43] | Big family. | 大家庭 |
[19:44] | Mm. Big hippie family? | 温馨的嬉皮士大家庭 |
[19:46] | From Oregon, yeah. Why? | 俄勒冈人都这样 怎么了 |
[19:48] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[19:49] | Have a good night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[20:04] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[20:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:21] | You sent another text. | 你又发了一条短信 |
[20:23] | This time, to my daughter. | 这次发给我女儿 |
[20:24] | No. | 没有 |
[20:25] | “Hi. Want to see something? | 你好 想看点东西吗 |
[20:28] | Open the attachment idealism. Jpg “ | 打开附件 理想主义.jpg |
[20:31] | – I didn’t send that. – Okay. | -不是我发的 -好吧 |
[20:33] | I’m deleting it. Thanks. | 我删除掉 谢谢 |
[20:35] | Alicia, wait. Wait. | 艾丽西娅 等等 等等 |
[20:37] | You don’t write to my kids. | 你不能发短信给我孩子 |
[20:38] | Alicia, wait. I didn’t send that, | 艾丽西娅 稍安勿躁 不是我发的 |
[20:40] | but I might know who did. | 但我知道可能是谁干的 |
[20:41] | We talked like this. | 我们刚谈过这种事 |
[20:43] | Idealism versus reality. | 现实与理想主义的对决 |
[20:44] | And then 48 hours later, by accident, | 然后48小时后 就那么碰巧 |
[20:47] | some anonymous texter sends this to my daughter? | 有人匿名将这条信息发给了我的女儿吗 |
[20:50] | Come on in. Please. | 进来再说吧 |
[20:56] | It’s some friends. | 是我一些朋友发的 |
[20:57] | I told them about your case, our conversation… | 我跟他们说过你的案子以及我们聊天的内容 |
[21:00] | not because I wanted them to do anything. | 不是因为我想让他们做什么 |
[21:04] | As an object lesson of what we’re up against. | 算是对于我们即将面临的挑战进行实战教学 |
[21:06] | The cynicism. | 愤世嫉俗 |
[21:08] | I think they’re trying to help you. | 我觉得他们是想帮你 |
[21:10] | – We don’t need help. – You do need help. | -我们用不着 -你们用得着 |
[21:12] | I was in court today. You’re losing. | 今天我旁听了庭审 你们要输了 |
[21:14] | Where did they get this? | 这照片他们从哪里弄来的 |
[21:16] | My guess is, from hacking his account. | 我猜是黑了他的账户 |
[21:18] | The police checked Todd’s accounts. | 警方查过托德的账户 |
[21:20] | Kids today know how to delete evidence. | 如今的孩子都知道怎么删除证据 |
[21:22] | That doesn’t mean it’s gone. | 但这不意味着证据彻底消失了 |
[21:23] | The police don’t know how to hack for it. | 警方不会使用黑客技术 |
[21:24] | My friends do. | 但我的朋友会 |
[21:25] | It’s not helping. | 这帮不上忙 |
[21:28] | Would you know how to have found that photo? | 你想知道这照片是怎么找到的吗 |
[21:29] | No, but the judge will exclude it. | 不想 而且法官会排除这项证据 |
[21:31] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[21:33] | Tell them if they ever | 你告诉他们 |
[21:34] | send another text to one of my kids again, | 如果再给我的哪个孩子发信息 |
[21:36] | I won’t even look at it. | 我一眼都不会看 |
[21:37] | I will immediately delete it. Understood? | 我会马上删掉 明白没 |
[21:40] | I’ll tell them. | 我会跟他们说 |
[21:50] | – Well, we want this photo in. – I know. | -引入这张照片对我们有利 -是的 |
[21:52] | Parks will argue that it was obtained illegally. | 帕克斯会辩称这是非法取得的 |
[21:57] | What if I subpoena the server? | 如果我请求调取服务器资料呢 |
[21:59] | What server? | 什么服务器 |
[22:00] | We think this photo was e-mailed from Todd’s cell | 我们认为这张照片是从托德的手机发送邮件给 |
[22:02] | – to his friend Jesse, right? – Right. | -他朋友杰西的 对吗 -对 |
[22:04] | But then he deleted it. | 但他后来删了 |
[22:05] | So the police never found | 所以警方在托德的手机上 |
[22:06] | the photo on Todd’s cell, | 根本找不到这张照片 |
[22:08] | but it would still be on the server. | 但它仍在服务器上 |
[22:10] | We don’t need this photo, | 我们不需要这张照片 |
[22:11] | we need the identical photo | 我们只需要服务器上 |
[22:13] | still on the server. | 那张跟它一样的就行了 |
[22:15] | Good. | 好办法 |
[22:18] | How you liking being partner? | 喜欢做合伙人的感觉吗 |
[22:20] | I am. | 喜欢 |
[22:28] | I better… | 我该… |
[22:32] | Okay. See you. | 再见 |
[22:33] | See you. | 再见 |
[23:03] | Mom. Sorry. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[23:04] | No, no, I just… | 没有 没有 我只是… |
[23:05] | I wanted to say I forgot your cell phone, | 我想跟你说你的手机我忘了拿 |
[23:07] | but I will pick it up tomorrow. | 我明天帮你带回来 |
[23:08] | No, that’s okay, Will called. | 没关系 威尔打电话来说了 |
[23:10] | What? | 什么 |
[23:12] | He… | 他… |
[23:12] | He said you left my phone. | 他说你忘了拿我的手机 |
[23:16] | Yeah, I… | 那个 我… |
[23:18] | – You all right? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[23:22] | Were you praying just now? | 你刚才在祈祷吗 |
[23:23] | Is that what you were doing? | 你是在做这个吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:25] | What were you praying for? | 你在祈祷什么 |
[23:27] | Or is that unlucky? | 还是说讲了就不灵了? |
[23:28] | No. | 不会 |
[23:30] | No, it’s not like a birthday wish. | 这个不是像生日愿望那样 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[23:33] | I want to be respectful. | 我是想尊重你的信仰 |
[23:38] | Do you pray for me? | 你也为我祈祷吗 |
[23:40] | Sure, all the time. | 当然了 一直都有 |
[23:42] | Because I don’t believe? | 因为我不信上帝吗 |
[23:44] | No, no, just because. | 不 没有特别的原因 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry, Grace. | 对不起 格蕾丝 |
[23:52] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[23:55] | I wish I were a better mom. | 我真希望我是个更称职的母亲 |
[23:58] | You’re a great mom. | 你已经是个很好的妈妈 |
[24:00] | No. | 我不是 |
[24:01] | I was. | 我以前是 |
[24:05] | But things are… | 但有些事情… |
[24:07] | out of control. | 我没把握好 |
[24:11] | Is it work? | 工作上的事吗 |
[24:16] | Do you want me to pray for something there? | 你要我为你的工作祈祷吗 |
[24:22] | No. I’m fine. | 没有 我不用 |
[24:24] | I have to stop thinking about myself. | 我还是不要总是自我反省了 |
[24:27] | Sometimes it’s good to think about yourself. | 有时反省自身有好处 |
[24:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:32] | And sometimes it’s not. | 有时也不好 |
[24:46] | Why, Your Honor? | 为什么 法官阁下 |
[24:47] | Because we believe the defendant deleted photos from his cell. | 因为我们认为被告删除了他手机上的照片 |
[24:50] | This is a fishing expedition. | 这是钓鱼式搜查 目标不明确 |
[24:51] | Yes, but an oddly specific one. | 是的 但他有着非常具体的目标 |
[24:54] | Why are you subpoenaing these exact times? | 你为什么要申请调取这些特定时间的数据 |
[24:56] | Pattern, Your Honor. | 因为数据模式 法官阁下 |
[24:58] | It is the only gap in the defendant’s texting history. | 这是被告信息记录中仅有的空白段 |
[25:00] | And we believe that is because | 我们认为这是因为 |
[25:02] | Mr. Bratcher deleted those texts. | 布赖彻先生删除了这些短信 |
[25:04] | The police have already covered this ground. | 这些警方已经调查过了 |
[25:06] | Then I don’t see the harm. | 那就没什么查不得了 |
[25:07] | Your subpoena’s granted. | 批准你的调证申请 |
[25:08] | If this turns into a broader expedition, | 如果后来调查范围变得更广 |
[25:10] | we’ll reassess. | 就要重新审查 |
[25:11] | Make sure that it doesn’t. | 最好别搞这么麻烦 |
[25:13] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[25:14] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢 你也很棒 |
[25:15] | Are we really okay with the fourth years? | 那几个四年律师真的不用担心吗 |
[25:16] | I think so. | 应该不用 |
[25:17] | So another walk together? | 又约我散步啊 |
[25:20] | People’ll say we’re dating. | 人家会当我俩在约会呢 |
[25:22] | What’s going on, Alicia? | 怎么了 艾丽西娅 |
[25:27] | You bought malpractice insurance. | 你买了执业过失险 |
[25:31] | Who told you? | 谁跟你说的 |
[25:32] | No one told me. I found out. | 不是别人说的 我查出来的 |
[25:34] | Do the partners know? | 合伙人知道了吗 |
[25:36] | I’m a partner. | 我就是合伙人 |
[25:38] | Do the other partners know? | 其他合伙人知道吗 |
[25:40] | When are you leaving, Cary? | 你准备什么时候走 凯里 |
[25:43] | A month. | 一个月内 |
[25:44] | Who are you taking with you? | 哪些人会跟你走 |
[25:45] | The other fourth years. | 其他几个四年律师 |
[25:46] | No, which clients? | 不 哪些客户 |
[25:49] | I… I can’t tell you that. | 这… 这我不能告诉你 |
[25:51] | Do you really think | 你真觉得 |
[25:52] | it’s gonna be better out there on your own? | 自立门户发展会更好吗 |
[25:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:03] | I was comparing Lockhart/Gardner to a dozen other firms. | 我将洛&加律所跟其他很多律所做了比较 |
[26:06] | It’s top-heavy. | 它已经头重脚轻 |
[26:08] | Half the equity partners | 半数的权益合伙人 |
[26:09] | are soaking up profit participation | 瓜分着收益 |
[26:11] | without doing any real work. | 却没从事任何实质性的工作 |
[26:13] | What does, what does Howard Lyman contribute to Lockhart/Gardner? | 霍华德·莱曼对洛&加律所有什么贡献 |
[26:17] | And I’m serious. What does he contribute? | 我说真的 他的业务量有多少 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:20] | And you know how much he takes in each year? | 那你知道他每年的薪俸是多少吗 |
[26:22] | $4 million. For sucking up oxygen. | 4百万 完全是白拿 |
[26:25] | Look, Alicia, | 听着 艾丽西娅 |
[26:27] | I know I’m taking a chance here, | 我知道我是在赌运气 |
[26:28] | and you, you can get me fired with just one word, | 你也可以一句话就让我丢了饭碗 |
[26:32] | but you and I are the new Will and Diane. | 但你跟我就是未来的威尔与戴安 |
[26:38] | Alicia, do me a favor, | 艾丽西娅 帮我个忙 |
[26:40] | think about it. | 好好考虑一下 |
[26:42] | Think about what? | 考虑什么 |
[26:43] | Leaving with us. | 跟我们走 |
[26:45] | When you were in law school, | 你读法学院的时候 |
[26:46] | did you want to change the world? | 有没有想过改变世界 |
[26:48] | Did you promise yourself you would always do right? | 有没有承诺过自己永远秉持正义 |
[26:51] | And how many times have we done right in the last four years? | 过去这四年中我们做的事有多少是真正正确的 |
[26:54] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[26:57] | Florrick, Agos & Associates. | 福瑞克&艾格斯律师事务所 |
[27:06] | Alicia… | 艾丽西娅 |
[27:07] | Let me think about it. | 让我先考虑一下 |
[27:20] | New case? | 换手机壳了吗 |
[27:21] | Do you like it? | 好看不 |
[27:22] | Very manly. | 纯爷们品味 |
[27:24] | I’ve, uh, rethought this Dylan Stack class action. | 我重新考虑了一下迪伦·斯塔克的集团诉讼 |
[27:28] | I think we should drop it. | 我觉得不应该接 |
[27:29] | – Why? – He’s not in keeping with our other clients. | -为什么 -他跟我们其他客户的利益不一致 |
[27:32] | What other clients? | 哪些客户 |
[27:34] | Will… can we drop the case, please? | 威尔 这案子我们就不接了 好吗 |
[27:38] | Well, it depends. | 那要看情况 |
[27:40] | Who am I talking to, Diane my partner | 要看跟我说话的 是我的合伙人戴安 |
[27:43] | or Diane the Supreme Court candidate? | 还是州最高法院法官候选人戴安 |
[27:47] | Do we have a problem? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[27:48] | I didn’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[27:50] | I’m asking for flexibility on one case. | 我要求对一个案件做些变通 |
[27:52] | It’s a case we already decided on. | 但这案子我们之前已经决定接了 |
[27:54] | Yes, and we’ve changed our minds before. | 没错 但我们以前也改变过决定 |
[27:57] | Because it was in the firm’s interest. | 那是为了律所的利益 |
[27:59] | Just tell me this is in the firm’s interest. | 你就告诉我这是不是为了律所的利益 |
[28:02] | It’s in the firm’s interest. | 这是为了律所的利益 |
[28:04] | There. Happy? | 好了 你高兴了 |
[28:08] | You’re talking to Alicia? | 你和艾丽西娅说了吗 |
[28:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:12] | You said you wouldn’t say a thing. | 你说过你什么都不会说 |
[28:16] | About what? | 关于什么事 |
[28:21] | About my leaving. | 关于我要离职的事 |
[28:23] | I thought you weren’t leaving. | 我以为你不会离职 |
[28:27] | Kalinda, don’t talk to Alicia. | 凯琳达 不要和艾丽西娅说 |
[28:29] | Uh, Cary, I didn’t say anything. | 凯里 我什么也没说过 |
[28:33] | I trusted you when you told me that you weren’t leaving. | 你告诉我你不会离职 我相信你 |
[28:35] | I thought you were telling me the truth. | 我以为你说的是实话 |
[28:36] | That’s why I didn’t say a thing. | 所以我什么也没说过 |
[28:48] | I also found bruising on Ms. Selwin’s | 我还在塞尔文女士的 |
[28:49] | left and right thigh, | 两条大腿上发现了淤青 |
[28:51] | and abrasions on the lower back and buttocks area. | 在背部下方和臀部有擦伤 |
[28:54] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[28:55] | And do you interpret these injuries differently | 你对这些伤痕的解释 |
[28:59] | than the plaintiffs? | 和原告方不同 |
[29:00] | Yes. I don’t think they’re indicative of rape | 是的 我认为这并不是强奸的证据 |
[29:03] | as much as vigorous gymnastics training. | 更像是剧烈的体操训练留下的 |
[29:06] | And the plaintiff is a gymnast? | 而原告是体操运动员 |
[29:08] | Yes, that is my understanding. | 是的 我是这么认为的 |
[29:10] | Do you interpret these injuries differently | 你对这些伤痕的解释 |
[29:13] | than the plaintiff’s? | 和原告不同 |
[29:15] | Yes, I think… | 是的 我认为 |
[29:19] | You said bring it to you. | 你说过直接拿来给你 |
[29:21] | Leave your kids out of this. | 不要牵扯到你的孩子 |
[29:22] | Bring what to me? | 把什么拿来给我 |
[29:23] | I know you like solid things. This one’s on paper. | 我知道你喜欢实在的证据 这份是文件 |
[29:25] | From your friends? | 从你朋友那儿来的 |
[29:27] | Your friends, too. | 也是你的朋友 |
[29:28] | It’s regarding the good doctor in there. | 是和里面那位好医生有关的东西 |
[29:37] | Dr. Brinks, you stated that you attended | 布林克斯医生 你说你读的是 |
[29:40] | Baylor University and studied…? | 贝勒大学 什么专业 |
[29:42] | General obstetrics. | 普通妇产科 |
[29:43] | Right. And you wrote several papers | 对 你在求学期间 |
[29:45] | while there, didn’t you? | 写了几篇论文 对吗 |
[29:46] | I… Yes. | 我 是的 |
[29:49] | Didn’t you write a paper arguing that women | 你是不是写过一篇论文 认为妇女 |
[29:50] | could not get pregnant when raped? | 被强奸时不会怀孕 |
[29:52] | – I’m sorry… – Objection! Relevance. | -我很抱歉 -反对 不相关 |
[29:54] | Your Honor, the defense expert’s attitude | 法官阁下 辩方专家对于强奸问题的态度 |
[29:56] | toward rape is directly relevant | 和他在强奸问题上的证词 |
[29:58] | to his testimony on rape. | 是直接相关的 |
[30:00] | Seems inarguable. Overruled. | 看来无可辩驳 反对无效 |
[30:01] | I don’t know where you got that. | 我不知道你哪儿弄来的这个 |
[30:02] | Doctor, you did argue that the female anatomy of ducks | 医生 你确实宣称通过对雌鸭的解剖 |
[30:05] | has evolved to the point where | 发现她们的生殖系统已经进化到 |
[30:07] | the reproductive tract can resist rape. | 可以抵抗强奸的程度了 |
[30:09] | But that’s a draft. I never submitted it. | 但那是个草稿 我从没提交过 |
[30:11] | And that the same has happened in adult women? | 而且成年女性也同样如此 |
[30:13] | I wrote that when I was very young. | 那是我年轻的时候写的 |
[30:15] | I was positing intellectual theories. | 我是在假设一些小聪明的理论 |
[30:17] | Theories that women can’t really be raped? | 女性不可能被强奸的理论 |
[30:18] | No! | 不 |
[30:21] | That female reproduction | 女性生殖器官 |
[30:23] | uses trauma as a block to pregnancy. | 利用创伤来锁住怀孕可能性 |
[30:26] | Good, as long as we know how you really think. | 好吧 只要我们知道你的真实想法就好 |
[30:30] | Nothing further. | 没有其它问题了 |
[30:35] | Stand up there. Yes, you. | 站起来 是的 说你们呢 |
[30:37] | Both of you. Stand up. | 你们俩 站起来 |
[30:40] | Sheriff, lead these men out of here. | 警长 把这些人赶出去 |
[30:43] | Take off the mask. Now! | 摘下面具 马上 |
[30:46] | Get ’em out of my courtroom. | 让他们离开我的法庭 |
[30:48] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[30:49] | Anonymous. | 匿名者 |
[30:57] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[30:59] | So here we are. | 我俩见面了 |
[31:02] | Here we are. | 是啊 |
[31:03] | Alicia asked you to look into Cary leaving. | 艾丽西娅让你调查凯里离职一事 |
[31:08] | – Kalinda… – What? | -凯琳达 -什么 |
[31:09] | Isn’t that what happened? | 难道不是吗 |
[31:13] | A partner comes to you and asks you to do some work… | 一个合伙人找到你让你做些事情 |
[31:16] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[31:18] | Let me keep it as a hypothetical. | 还是说假设是吧 |
[31:20] | Um, this partner asks you not tell anyone else | 这位合伙人要求你不能告诉任何人 |
[31:24] | what you found out. | 不管发现什么 |
[31:26] | You know, Lockhart/Gardner has a lot of people | 洛克哈特加德纳公司有很多人 |
[31:29] | wanting a lot of different things. | 每个人都各有所图 |
[31:31] | The problem is… you don’t make that promise. | 问题是 你不要做出那样的承诺 |
[31:36] | Okay. Lesson learned. | 好 学到一课 |
[31:39] | You never shot your brother. | 你从未枪击过你的兄弟 |
[31:41] | Yeah, I did. | 我做过这事 |
[31:42] | No, you didn’t. I checked your background. | 不 你没有 我查过你的背景了 |
[31:45] | Why are you checking my background? | 你为什么要查我的背景 |
[31:48] | Why are you saying you shot your brother? | 你为什么要说枪击兄弟了呢 |
[31:51] | Is this going to affect my review? | 这会影响我的审查吗 |
[31:54] | That depends. | 那要看情况 |
[31:59] | I am from Sherwood. | 我是从雪伍德来的 |
[32:02] | It’s outside Portland. | 就在波特兰市外 |
[32:05] | Nothing ever happens in Sherwood. | 雪伍德什么也没发生过 |
[32:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:11] | I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[32:37] | Mine’s the next one over. | 我的房间就在隔壁 |
[32:38] | Chief Justice, | 主法官 |
[32:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:40] | I saw that the door was open. | 我看门开着 |
[32:42] | Um, a real tragedy. | 真是件悲剧 |
[32:45] | Yes, Justice Ludwig will be missed. | 是的 我们都会怀念路德维格法官 |
[32:51] | No, let’s, let’s chat here. | 不 就 就在这儿谈吧 |
[32:53] | Here? Are you sure? | 这儿 确定吗 |
[32:56] | Yes. Please. | 是的 请坐 |
[33:01] | Your Honor, if I may, I’d, I’d like | 法官阁下 请允许我 |
[33:05] | t-to get in front of something | 我先来说一下 |
[33:06] | that may concern you. | 你可能会关心的事 |
[33:08] | My private life. | 我的私人生活 |
[33:10] | Your secessionist boyfriend. | 你的分离论者男朋友 |
[33:11] | He doesn’t hold secessionist views. | 他并没有分离论的观点 |
[33:13] | I don’t care– | 我不关心 |
[33:15] | not about him. He’s not a lawyer. | 他无所谓的 他又不是律师 |
[33:17] | Oh, well, I was led to believe… | 噢 我被告知 |
[33:18] | Yes, you were. | 是的 是这样 |
[33:20] | They misunderstood. | 他们误解了 |
[33:21] | I said your “Partner,” They heard “Fiance.” | 我说你的伙伴 他们理解成了未婚夫 |
[33:25] | My mistake to talk to a nonlawyer. | 是我和非律师谈话犯了错 |
[33:28] | My partner? | 我的伙伴 |
[33:30] | Yes, the one who was disbarred. | 是的 被撤销执照的那一个 |
[33:32] | Suspended. | 只是暂停执业资格 |
[33:33] | I see, are we engaging in some extramural sophistry here? | 我明白了 咱们是在进行辩论吗 |
[33:39] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[33:41] | The review board reconsidered and | 审查委员会重新考虑 |
[33:44] | suspended him for his good works. | 并因他的良好工作恢复了他的执照 |
[33:47] | Ms. Lockhart… | 洛克哈特女士 |
[33:51] | …you have been striving all your life | 你奋斗了一辈子 |
[33:55] | to understand the law, to, to mold it | 来理解法律 来按自己的意愿 |
[34:00] | to your will? | 塑造法律 |
[34:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:02] | You’ve had losses, you’ve had wins. | 你输过 你也赢过 |
[34:05] | Well, I am here to tell you that the law | 我现在想告诉你 |
[34:08] | is a mountain. | 法律就是一座山 |
[34:10] | You’ve been climbing slowly… | 你一直在慢慢地爬着 |
[34:14] | for decades… | 爬了几十年 |
[34:18] | …and we’ve been watching you climb. | 而我们一直在看着你爬山 |
[34:20] | From the top we’ve watched you. | 我们就站在山顶看着你 |
[34:23] | Now I can tell you, you’re here. | 现在我可以说 你到顶了 |
[34:28] | You’ve arrived. | 你已经抵达了 |
[34:31] | This is the top. | 这就是山顶 |
[34:34] | This room, that desk. | 这间屋子 这张桌子 |
[34:37] | And you can either stay… | 你可以要么留下 |
[34:40] | …or slide back down. | 要么翻过山下去 |
[34:44] | I want to stay. | 我想留下 |
[34:46] | Of course you do. | 你当然想 |
[34:48] | You can’t engage in this sophistry. | 你不能再进行诡辩了 |
[34:52] | Your partner is a scoundrel | 你的合伙人是个无赖 |
[34:55] | to be spurned an-and not embraced. | 应该和他割袍断义 而不是同流合污 |
[34:59] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂我说的了吗 |
[35:03] | I don’t think I do. | 我认为我没听懂 |
[35:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:08] | it’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:19] | Please take the jury into the holding room. | 请让陪审团去等候室 |
[35:28] | Anything I need to know? | 我需要知道些什么吗 |
[35:30] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[35:33] | Counselors, approach. | 律师们 靠过来 |
[35:38] | The plaintiff’s subpoena has been quashed. | 原告的传票被撤消了 |
[35:41] | Excuse me, Your Honor, why? | 为什么 法官阁下 |
[35:42] | Because your photo is online. | 因为你们的照片上网了 |
[35:43] | Your Honor, I can’t believe the plaintiff. | 法官阁下 原告真令人难以相信 |
[35:45] | They knew this photo existed. | 他们早就知道这张照片 |
[35:46] | Mr. Andrews, quiet. | 安德鲁斯先生 请安静 |
[35:49] | Mr. Gardner, you requested a subpoena | 加德纳先生 你要求传讯一张 |
[35:51] | for a photo you knew existed. | 你本已知道存在的照片 |
[35:53] | No, Your Honor, I did not. | 不 法官阁下 我不知情 |
[35:54] | Yes, Counselor… | 你知道 律师 |
[35:56] | so your subpoena is hereby quashed. | 所以你的传讯被撤消了 |
[35:58] | But, Your Honor, we don’t need a subpoena now. | 但是 法官阁下 我们现在不需要传讯了 |
[36:00] | – The photo is online. – And illegally obtained, | -照片就在网上 -是非法获得的 |
[36:02] | so, no, this will not be shown to the jury. | 所以 这不会展示给陪审团看 |
[36:06] | Justice for Rainey Selwin. | 给蕾妮·塞尔文正义 |
[36:07] | Justice now. | 现在就要正义 |
[36:08] | – Justice for Rainey Selwin. – Stop it now. | -给蕾妮·塞尔文正义 -马上停下 |
[36:10] | Justice now. | 现在就要正义 |
[36:11] | – Justice for Rainey Selwin. – Order. Sheriff, | -给蕾妮·塞尔文正义 -注意秩序 警长 |
[36:14] | – Arrest them. – Justice now. | -逮捕他 -要即时公正 |
[36:16] | – Stop it. – Justice now. | -让他们停下 -要即时公正 |
[36:17] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[36:19] | That’s what I want to know. | 我只想知道那个 |
[36:22] | Is what true? | 什么是不是真的 |
[36:23] | Diane, stop stonewalling. | 戴安 别装了 |
[36:24] | Brenda saw you down in Springfield | 布伦达在斯普林菲尔德 |
[36:26] | at the Supreme Court. | 最高法院看到你了 |
[36:29] | I was meeting with Justice Ryvlan. | 我去见瑞福伦法官了 |
[36:32] | But is it true? | 但是真的吗 |
[36:33] | Are you being considered for Ludwig’s seat? | 他们考虑让你填路德维格的缺 |
[36:36] | Don’t look at Will. | 别看威尔 |
[36:37] | It’s an easy question. | 问题很简单 |
[36:39] | Yes, I am being considered. | 对 是在考虑我 |
[36:42] | And for how long? | 多久了 |
[36:43] | How long have you been being considered? | 他们考虑你多久了 |
[36:47] | Six weeks. | 六周 |
[36:48] | And didn’t you think that was important to tell us? | 你不觉得该告诉我们吗 |
[36:50] | We didn’t want to unduly alarm anyone | 我们不想在未确定时 |
[36:52] | if it wasn’t a certainty. | 就惊扰大家 |
[36:54] | It’s not your choice. | 这不是你的事 |
[36:55] | This isn’t your personal fiefdom. | 这里不是你们的私人领地 |
[36:57] | What you do affects us. | 你们的一举一动都会影响我们 |
[36:59] | And did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[37:00] | Your husband is appointing her. | 你知道你丈夫要任命她吗 |
[37:02] | – Did you know? – Yes. | -你知道吗 -知道 |
[37:05] | Diane, you need to be stepping back right now. | 戴安 你得马上退位 |
[37:09] | How are we supposed to know | 我们怎么知道 |
[37:10] | whether you’re doing for what’s good for the court | 你的所作所为是为法庭好 |
[37:12] | – or for us? – You don’t. | -还是为我们好呢 -没法知道 |
[37:14] | Then step the hell back. | 那就赶紧下台 |
[37:16] | We’ll think about it. | 我们会考虑的 |
[37:17] | Oh, yes, your highness, please do. | 哦 好的 殿下 请务必考虑 |
[37:19] | In the meantime, Diane, | 同时 戴安 |
[37:21] | you are taking money out of our pockets | 作为权益合伙人 |
[37:22] | as a profit participant. | 你在从我们的口袋里拿钱 |
[37:24] | Hold on, hold on, everybody. | 安静 安静 各位 |
[37:26] | Hold on. | 安静 |
[37:27] | Sorry, sorry, but you need to see this. | 抱歉 但你们得看下这个 |
[37:29] | Just give us 15 minutes. | 等我们15分钟 |
[37:31] | It’s the Rainey case, | 是蕾妮的案子 |
[37:32] | and you’re gonna be getting a call | 你们随时可能 |
[37:33] | from the judge any minute. | 接到法官来电 |
[37:41] | Citizens of the world, | 全世界的人民们 |
[37:42] | we at Anonymous have watched with dismay | 我们匿名者组织惊讶地发现 |
[37:46] | as each year in the United States | 在美国 每年有 |
[37:47] | thousands of rapists skirt justice. | 上千强奸犯躲过正义裁判 |
[37:50] | This is one such rapist, Todd Bratcher. | 这就是其中之一 托德·布赖彻 |
[37:53] | In an effort to aid the hard-working attorneys | 我们要帮助辛勤工作的律师 |
[37:55] | – attempting to bring him to justice, – Uh-oh. | -将其正法 -糟了 |
[37:57] | we urge the judge to stop | 我们强烈要求法官 |
[37:58] | rejecting worthy evidence, like this photo. | 停止忽视重要证据 比如这张照片 |
[38:01] | Why, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 为什么 |
[38:02] | are you leaving this out? | 你真的没看到吗 |
[38:04] | Oh, we are so screwed. | 我们完了 |
[38:06] | Wait. It gets worse. | 稍等 后面更糟 |
[38:07] | …they cannot hide. | 他们无处躲藏 |
[38:08] | You have made your victims’ lives hell. | 你们让受害者堕入了人间地狱 |
[38:11] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你们了 |
[38:13] | This is the address of Todd Bratcher | 这是托德·布赖彻的地址 |
[38:15] | and his friend, Jesse Martin. | 和他朋友杰西·马丁的 |
[38:22] | This is the address of Todd Bratcher | 这是托德·布赖彻的地址 |
[38:23] | and his friend, Jesse Martin. | 和他朋友杰西·马丁的 |
[38:28] | – It’s not us. – It’s Anonymous. | -不是我们 -是匿名者 |
[38:30] | You’re Anonymous. | 你就是匿名者 |
[38:32] | There’s more than one Anonymous. | 匿名者组织大得很呐 |
[38:34] | You had nothing to do with this video? | 这段视频跟你没有任何关系吗 |
[38:35] | Not a thing. | 完全没有 |
[38:36] | Then how did they know about the photo | 那他们怎么知道 |
[38:37] | – we gave the judge. – I don’t know. | -我们给法官的照片 -我不知道 |
[38:39] | Maybe they’re in court, watching. | 也许他们在法庭上看着呢 |
[38:41] | They’re not in the judge’s chambers. | 他们没在法官内庭 |
[38:42] | You don’t know that. | 这你可说不准 |
[38:43] | – Oh, come on. – What? | -拜托 -怎么 |
[38:44] | Who else was in the judge’s chambers? | 法官内庭里还有谁 |
[38:46] | The court reporter or someone at your firm? | 法庭记者 或者你律所的人 |
[38:48] | You probably discussed what was said in chambers | 也许你回律所后 |
[38:50] | back at your firm, right? | 提起过在内庭说的话 对吗 |
[38:51] | Any of them could be Anonymous. | 谁都可能是组织的一员 |
[38:53] | You know what I think, Dylan? | 知道我怎么想吗 迪伦 |
[38:55] | I think every single bit of this is you. | 我觉得这些全是你干的 |
[38:58] | I think you enjoy creating paranoia | 我觉得你喜欢激发偏执 |
[39:00] | and confusion to help your cause. | 和疑惑 来帮助事业发展 |
[39:03] | And what cause is that? | 那事业是什么 |
[39:04] | Destroying in order to create. | 大破大立 |
[39:07] | Maybe, but that video, | 也许吧 但那视频 |
[39:10] | it’s not me. | 不是我弄的 |
[39:12] | Why? | 为什么不是 |
[39:13] | I have a sense of humor. | 我是有幽默感的人 |
[39:16] | We’re not joining your class action. | 我们不会加入你的共同诉讼 |
[39:18] | Why not? Out of pique? | 为什么 因为生我气吗 |
[39:20] | No, the firm changed its mind. | 不 律所改主意了 |
[39:22] | We’re a democracy. | 我们是个民主的律所 |
[39:24] | We do that. | 改主意是正常的 |
[39:27] | I have enjoyed these last four weeks a lot. | 我过去四周工作很愉快 |
[39:30] | Well, it’s good that you’ve enjoyed yourself. | 你能工作愉快非常好 |
[39:33] | Um, and I think I’ve made a real impact. | 我也相信我给你们留下了好印象 |
[39:37] | So I hope you consider keeping me. | 所以希望你们可以考虑留用我 |
[39:40] | Are you ready to work on your own? | 你准备好独立工作了吗 |
[39:42] | If that’s what the partners want. | 合伙人想让我独立我就独立 |
[39:48] | Um, why don’t you give us a minute, Robyn? | 可以给我们几分钟谈谈吗 罗宾 |
[39:50] | If you have any hesitations, | 如果你们有任何顾虑 |
[39:52] | I hope you give me a chance to respond. | 我希望可以有回应的机会 |
[39:54] | Certainly. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢你 |
[39:58] | Well, she sure is eager. | 她确实很有热情 |
[39:59] | Like working with Minnie Mouse. | 好像在跟米老鼠合作 |
[40:02] | Kalinda, | 凯琳达 |
[40:04] | do you have anything to add? | 你有什么话要说吗 |
[40:09] | She’s good. | 她很不错 |
[40:11] | Keep her on. | 留下她吧 |
[40:13] | I’m declaring a mistrial. | 我宣布审判无效 |
[40:14] | Your Honor, that is grossly unfair. | 法官阁下 那太不公平了 |
[40:16] | You will be assigned a new trial date | 会给你们重新安排审判时间 |
[40:18] | and a new judge. | 和法官 |
[40:19] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[40:20] | Our client’s contempt citation? | 我们当事人蔑视法庭的处罚呢 |
[40:21] | Remains in effect | 依然有效 |
[40:22] | until such time as your client wishes | 除非你的当事人想要 |
[40:25] | to take the necessary action to cure it. | 履行必要行动来修正之前的行为 |
[40:27] | Your Honor, our client is still in jail. | 法官阁下 我们的当事人还在监狱里 |
[40:28] | It could be months before we get a new trial date. | 到新的庭审日期前可能会有几个月时间 |
[40:30] | Yes, and your friends should’ve thought of that. | 对 你们的朋友应该好好想想那点 |
[40:33] | Anonymous is not our friend. | 匿名者不是我们的朋友 |
[40:34] | They made a mockery of this court, | 他们愚弄了这次庭审 |
[40:36] | they instituted mob justice, | 他们蓄意鼓动舆论挟持正义 |
[40:37] | made it impossible… | 导致无法… |
[40:39] | Justice for Rainey Selwin. Justice now. | 给蕾妮·塞尔文公正 即时的公正 |
[40:41] | Justice for Rainey Selwin. Justice now. | 给蕾妮·塞尔文公正 即时的公正 |
[40:44] | Justice for Rainey Selwin. | 给蕾妮·塞尔文公正 |
[40:45] | Justice now. | 即时的公正 |
[40:47] | Yeah, I remember Todd Bratcher. | 我记得托德·布赖彻 |
[40:50] | Admitted everything. | 他承认了所有事 |
[40:51] | The full nine. | 全部九点 都认了 |
[40:52] | Yeah, then his lawyers got his confession tossed. | 对 但他的律师把证供推翻了 |
[40:55] | He was a hair under 17, | 他那时是个17岁的孩子 |
[40:57] | so we got burned for not notifying his folks | 所以被要求在审讯前 |
[41:00] | before questioning. | 不要通知学校 |
[41:01] | The kid skated, but I’m past it. | 那孩子逃过了惩罚 我也放下了 |
[41:03] | Yeah, well, the girl’s not. | 对 但那姑娘没放下 |
[41:05] | She’s suing Todd civilly. | 她对托德提起了民事诉讼 |
[41:07] | I just wish we could use that confession. | 我只希望我们能用那些供述 |
[41:11] | I never knew a cop that didn’t keep a copy for himself. | 我从没见过不为自己留副本的警察 |
[41:13] | Just in case IAD got involved. | 总要防内务部介入的 |
[41:16] | If ever there was a moment to do the right thing, | 要说什么时候该做对的事 |
[41:20] | this is it. | 这就是时候了 |
[41:30] | 警方调查 编号SN24756 | |
[41:34] | 警方调查 编号SN24756 | |
[41:37] | The important thing is to get in front of it | 重要的是说实话 |
[41:39] | so I can tell the judge you cooperated. | 我可以告诉法官你很合作 |
[41:42] | Did she say she wanted to have sex? | 她说她愿意做爱了吗 |
[41:46] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[42:07] | Did she say she wanted to have sex? | 她说她愿意做爱了吗 |
[42:11] | – I guess not. – Your Honor, | -我想没有 -法官大人 |
[42:13] | you’ve already declared a mistrial. | 你已经宣布审判无效了 |
[42:14] | Yes, but you’re still the judge of record | 是 但你依然是本案法官 |
[42:16] | until such time as… | 直到… |
[42:17] | You can’t let the actions of an anarchistic gang | 你不能让一个无政府帮派的行动 |
[42:20] | – control your rulings. – Your Honor, please, | -控制你的裁判 -法官阁下 拜托 |
[42:21] | forget about everything else here. | 不看眼前这些 |
[42:23] | Me, him, Anonymous. | 我 他 匿名者 |
[42:25] | Rainey is being imprisoned for speaking the truth, | 蕾妮还在为说了实话而坐牢 |
[42:29] | and that is wrong. | 那是不对的 |
[42:31] | This video proves it. | 这段视频证明了这点 |
[42:40] | You did it. | 你做到了 |