时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | First time? | 第一次吗 |
[00:08] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[00:09] | Um, is it your first time voting? | 你是第一次投票吗 |
[00:12] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[00:13] | Your name? | 叫什么名字 |
[00:14] | Zach Florrick. | 扎克·福瑞克 |
[00:16] | Why, you have the same last name as one of the candidates. | 你跟其中一个候选人同姓啊 |
[00:19] | – Really? – I know what it’s like. | -是吗 -我知道这种感觉 |
[00:21] | My last name is Eisenhower. | 因为我姓艾森豪威尔 |
[00:23] | Uh, do you need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:25] | I think I should be fine. Thank you. | 我自己来就行了 谢谢 |
[01:13] | 州长 迈克·克里斯特瓦 | |
[01:20] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[01:22] | Uh, did you see that ballot box over there in the corner? | 您看到角落那个票箱了吗 |
[01:24] | Uh, no, you put your ballot in here. | 不对 你的票要投到这里 |
[01:25] | Yes, I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[01:27] | There’s a ballot box over there with a broken seal. | 那边有个票箱的封条被撕开了 |
[01:29] | Ballot boxes are supposed to be sealed, | 票箱应该都是密封的 |
[01:31] | and the seal’s ripped. | 但那张封条被撕破了 |
[01:32] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[01:37] | – What’s up, Nana? – Uh, this young man | -怎么了 奶奶 -这位年轻人 |
[01:39] | thinks there’s a problem with a ballot box. | 觉得有个票箱有问题 |
[01:43] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 抱歉 你在做什么 |
[01:45] | Taking a picture. | 拍照 |
[01:46] | Well, you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[01:48] | Take a picture? Of course I can. | 你是说拍照吗 我当然能 |
[01:49] | No, no, it’s actually illegal. | 不 这样是违法的 |
[01:51] | It’s only illegal if you’re taking a photo of someone who’s voting. | 只有拍别人在投票的照片才违法 |
[01:53] | – There’s no one voting. – Excuse me. | -这里没人在投票 -抱歉 |
[01:54] | I am the polling monitor here, | 我是这里的投票监督员 |
[01:56] | and I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 现在请你离开 |
[02:01] | We’re still confident, Your Honor. | 我们仍然有信心 法官阁下 |
[02:03] | The polls have us neck and neck. | 民调显示我们的支持率非常接近 |
[02:04] | – It’s just gonna all come down to our get-out-the-vote… – Eli, | -最终胜负将取决于动员投票 -伊莱 |
[02:07] | I want Cristian to be on the stage with us. | 我希望能让克里斯蒂安跟我们一起上台 |
[02:10] | – He’s family. – Yeah, whatever. | -他是一家人 -好 随便随便 |
[02:12] | Alicia, hold on. I’m having trouble hearing you. | 艾丽西娅 等等 我这太吵听不清 |
[02:14] | Eli, what did my mother just say to you? | 伊莱 我妈刚跟你说什么 |
[02:16] | Oh, she wants her helper on the dais. | 她想让她的保姆一起上台 |
[02:17] | Peter, we may be having trouble with early voting. | 彼得 我们的提前投票可能有问题 |
[02:19] | – I don’t want Cristian on the dais. – What? | -我不想让克里斯蒂安上台 -什么 |
[02:22] | Peter, is this really important? | 彼得 现在这真的重要吗 |
[02:24] | God. | 我的天 |
[02:29] | Everybody out. | 全都出去 |
[02:30] | Come on! Out, out, out. Out! | 快走 出去出去 |
[02:31] | Go downstairs. Come on! Nora, get these people out of here. | 下楼去 快走 诺拉 快让这些人出去 |
[02:34] | Put that down. | 这个放下 |
[02:36] | So what did Zach see? | 扎克看见什么了 |
[02:37] | Zach was early voting in the 43rd Ward, | 扎克在43号选区提前投票? |
[02:39] | and he may have seen a stuffed ballot box of Kresteva votes. | 他好像看见一个塞满投给克里斯特瓦选票的票箱 |
[02:43] | Why does he think it was stuffed? | 为什么他觉得塞满了 |
[02:44] | Because the ballot box had a ripped seal. | 因为票箱的封条是破的 |
[02:47] | He thinks it was a ripped seal or he knows it was a ripped seal? | 是他觉得是破的还是确定是破的 |
[02:50] | He took a picture. | 他拍了张照 |
[02:51] | I’m looking at it now. | 我正在看呢 |
[02:53] | Alicia, tomorrow’s Election Day. | 艾丽西娅 明天就是选举日 |
[02:54] | All our lawyers are downstate. | 我们的律师都去南部了 |
[02:55] | Can you ask Diane to take this? | 你能叫戴安来吗 |
[02:57] | I think she’s at dinner. You want me to call Will? | 她应该在吃晚餐 要我找威尔吗 |
[03:00] | No. Diane is incentivized. | 不 戴安更有利害关系 |
[03:02] | If Peter doesn’t win… | 如果彼得不能赢… |
[03:03] | Right, she doesn’t get the judgeship. Okay, I’ll call you back. | 对 她就当不成法官 那我等下打给你 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:07] | Kresteva is trying to steal this election, and we have to stop him. | 克里斯特瓦想在选举中作弊 我们得阻止他 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:12] | Where are you worried about the most Kresteva votes? | 你最担心克里斯特瓦在哪里的得票 |
[03:16] | Addison Township. 41st Ward. | 41号选区 艾迪森镇区 |
[03:20] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我去解决这事 |
[03:25] | You want to know how? | 想知道我的手段吗 |
[03:27] | No. I don’t know. Do I? | 不想 我也不知道 你说呢 |
[03:29] | It’s ten hours till the polls open. | 距投票结果揭晓还有10个小时 |
[03:31] | I have a septic truck ready. | 我去弄一辆粪便车 |
[03:33] | I’m gonna park it in front of the main precinct in the 41st | 就停在41号选区最大分区的正门 |
[03:37] | and… accidentally spill it. | 然后… 一不小心漏了 |
[03:39] | Okay? | 怎么样 |
[03:48] | This is perfect. Wow. | 真是太棒了 |
[03:50] | My office here. | 我的办公室在这里 |
[03:53] | Conference room there. I love it. | 会议室在这里 我喜欢这地方 |
[03:55] | How much is it? | 租金多少 |
[03:56] | $60 a square foot. | 60美元一平 |
[04:00] | We’re not gonna find much cheaper in the Loop. | 市中心找不到更便宜的地方了 |
[04:01] | Not if we want to move in in two weeks. | 只要我们想在两周内入驻就都不便宜 |
[04:04] | Well, we can’t afford $60 a square foot. | 60美元一平我们租不起 |
[04:07] | We can if we reduce our upfront salary costs. | 如果减少点预付工资就租得起 |
[04:09] | – Okay, and how do we do that? – Kalinda. | -怎么减少 -凯琳达 |
[04:14] | We all agreed. | 这事我们都说好了 |
[04:15] | We pay her ask. That’s the only way she’ll come with us. | 照她的开价给 只有这样她才跟我们走 |
[04:17] | We changed our minds. | 我们改变主意了 |
[04:19] | Look, guys. | 听着 各位 |
[04:21] | Kalinda wins cases. | 凯琳达是胜诉的王牌 |
[04:23] | We split off from Lockhart/Gardner, | 我们从洛&加律所分家出来 |
[04:24] | we need to win. That’s how we grow. | 就必须赢 这样才能发展起来 |
[04:26] | Maybe there’s someone else who can win cases cheaper. | 也许还有别的人选 能赢官司又不贵 |
[04:27] | And maybe there’s someone who can win cases | 也许还有人既能赢官司 |
[04:29] | and pay us, but that’s unlikely. | 又能给我们发工资 但这不可能 |
[04:33] | That’s Diane. | 戴安找我 |
[04:35] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:36] | Ask Kalinda if she’ll take a commitment to bump up | 问问凯琳达如果第二年给她加薪 |
[04:38] | in the second year. | 能不能接受 |
[04:42] | I’ll see you guys down in the bar in an hour. | 我一小时后去酒吧找你们 |
[04:48] | Judy, stop it right now or we’ll all be yawning in a minute. | 朱迪 别打哈欠了 不然等下我们都跟着打了 |
[04:52] | I’m Judge Abernathy. | 我是阿伯内亚法官 |
[04:54] | I’m the magistrate on call for electioneering disputes. | 由我负责裁决选举纠纷 |
[04:57] | Well, what is the issue, Counselor? | 是什么问题 律师 |
[04:59] | We have some question about the provenance of ballots | 我们对于在提前投票时发现的 |
[05:02] | we discovered in early voting. | 一个票箱的来源有疑问 |
[05:03] | And we ask for emergency relief before voting is concluded | 现在距投票结束还有约21小时 |
[05:06] | – in approximately 21 hours. – And you, sir, | -我们请求采取应急措施 -这位先生 |
[05:09] | you are here to represent the interests of the Kresteva campaign? | 是克里斯蒂瓦竞选团队的律师吗 |
[05:12] | No, I am, Your Honor. | 不 是我 法官阁下 |
[05:14] | Apologies for my lateness. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[05:16] | The campaign just asked me to step in. | 他的团队刚刚才委托我 |
[05:18] | And who better to argue at an all-night session | 谁能比一个带孩子的妈更适合连夜开庭呢 |
[05:20] | than a mother who would be up anyway? | 反正都睡不成 |
[05:22] | – You can go now. – Welcome, ma’am. And I see that | -你可以走了 -欢迎 夫人 |
[05:24] | you have some… uh, accoutrements with you. | 我看到你还带了些… 装备 |
[05:27] | Yes, my babies, Your Honor. | 是的 我的宝宝们 法官阁下 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry, but I have to breastfeed the little one | 对不起 我得给小的喂母乳 |
[05:31] | – or she won’t sleep through the night. – Okay. Just… | -不然她睡不了一整晚 -好吧 只要… |
[05:34] | try to keep them quiet, okay? | 让他们不闹就行 好吗 |
[05:37] | Yes. Thank you, Your Honor. | 好的 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[05:46] | Could you please tell us what you saw tonight | 能否告诉我们今晚你在 |
[05:48] | – at the 5th Precinct in the 43rd Ward. – Yes. | -43号选区第5分区看到了什么 -好的 |
[05:50] | I saw an unsealed box of votes being carried in | 我看到有人搬来一个未密封的票箱 |
[05:53] | and placed in the corner. | 放在角落里 |
[05:53] | And did you happen to take a picture of those ballots? | 你是否给这些选票拍了张照 |
[05:55] | Yeah, with my cell phone. | 是的 用手机拍的 |
[05:57] | Sorry, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[05:59] | No. That’s quite all right. We’ll just wait. | 没关系 我们等你 |
[06:01] | So, Zach, this photo that you took, | 扎克 你照的这张照片 |
[06:03] | is that the ballot box seal ripped? | 那里是选票箱的封条被撕开了吗 |
[06:06] | – It is. – I tender the witness. | -是的 -证人交由对方提问 |
[06:08] | Just be honest. | 诚实回答就好 |
[06:15] | So… | 那么 |
[06:18] | Zach Florrick, | 扎克·福瑞克 |
[06:20] | what did your mother whisper to you just now? | 你妈妈刚跟你说什么悄悄话了 |
[06:22] | – She whispered, “Just be honest.” – I see. | -她说”诚实回答就好” -这样啊 |
[06:24] | So she was afraid you wouldn’t be? | 因为她怕你会不诚实作证吗 |
[06:25] | Objection, Your Honor, | 反对 法官阁下 |
[06:27] | I gave my son the same advice I would give any first-time witness. | 我会给任何一个首次作证证人同样的建议 |
[06:29] | Withdrawn. | 撤回 |
[06:31] | Now, Zach, have you ever been arrested? | 扎克 你曾被逮捕过吗 |
[06:34] | – Objection. Relevance. – Goes to character. | -反对 与本案无关 -显示证人品德 |
[06:36] | My son was pulled over once, | 我儿子的车曾被警察拦下 |
[06:37] | but the prosecutor dropped the charge | 但是检察官撤诉了 |
[06:39] | Excuse me, Your Honor. I’m questioning a witness, | 不好意思 法官阁下 我在询问证人 |
[06:41] | not his mother. | 不是证人他妈 |
[06:42] | Yes, Mrs. Florrick, please. | 是的 福瑞克夫人 请不要打断 |
[06:44] | Why were you arrested, Zach? | 你为什么被逮捕了呢 扎克 |
[06:45] | – For recording a police officer. – Taking his picture. | -因为摄录一位警官 -你拍了他的照片 |
[06:48] | So… this would be the second time in eight months | 所以 这是8个月内你第二次 |
[06:52] | you’ve seen something you thought corrupt and took a picture? | 认为你看见腐败行为然后拍照吗 |
[06:55] | Sure. | 是的 |
[06:57] | Seems to happen a lot to you? | 这种事经常找上你吗 |
[06:58] | Well, it’s happened twice. | 发生了两次 |
[06:59] | I don’t know if I’d call that “A lot.” | 我不确定这算”经常”吧 |
[07:00] | This last time you were pulled over for drug possession. | 上次你因为持有毒品被警官要求停车 |
[07:03] | A charge that was dropped. | 检察官撤诉了 |
[07:04] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[07:05] | I was pulled over, but I wasn’t carrying drugs. | 我被要求停车了 但我并没有持有毒品 |
[07:07] | The policeman seemed to disagree. | 那位警官好像不是这么想的 |
[07:09] | The policeman was wrong. | 那位警官错了 |
[07:10] | Do you question authority a lot? | 你经常质疑权威吗 |
[07:12] | No. Only when it’s wrong. | 不 只在权威错误的时候才质疑 |
[07:24] | Yes, I saw him taking pictures, and I told him to stop. | 是的 我看见他拍照 我要求他停下 |
[07:27] | And he said he wouldn’t, | 他说他不会停 |
[07:29] | so I threatened to call the police. | 所以我警告他我会报警 |
[07:30] | And this photo he took, | 所以他拍的这张照片 |
[07:32] | you’re saying those were not unsecured ballots? | 你说它们并不是没封好的选票吗 |
[07:35] | That’s correct, they were ballots from earlier in the week. | 是的 他们是这周早些时候的选票 |
[07:36] | But he said he saw a man bring them in. | 但是他说他看见一个男人把它们拿进来的 |
[07:38] | Well, that was one of the, uh… the poll workers. | 那是其中一个投票处员工 |
[07:40] | – I asked him to move them. – I see. | -我让那个员工搬选票箱的 -明白了 |
[07:42] | I think young Mr. Florrick may have a tendency to exaggerate. | 我认为小福瑞克先生也许有夸张的倾向 |
[07:45] | – Objection! – My goodness. | -反对 -天啊 |
[07:47] | Ms. Lockhart, good evening. | 洛克哈特女士 晚上好 |
[07:49] | You’ve decided to join our little slumber party? | 你也来参加我们的”晚会”吗 |
[07:51] | I have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[07:52] | You couldn’t keep me away. | 你不可能把我拒之门外 |
[07:54] | Sorry. My sciatica is acting up. | 不好意思 我坐骨神经痛犯了 |
[07:57] | I have to walk every 20 minutes or my doctor yells at me. | 医生让我每20分钟就要走动一下 |
[08:00] | Would you like me to take a pause? | 我们要先暂停一下吗 |
[08:02] | No, no, no. Keep going. I can hear. | 不用 不用 继续 我听得见 |
[08:04] | Just one more question, Mr. Buckley. Um… | 最后一个问题 巴克利先生 |
[08:08] | why was this ballot box unsealed at all? | 为什么这个选票箱完全没密封呢 |
[08:10] | Well, I tried to lift it, and I accidentally… | 我抬它的时候 我不小心 |
[08:13] | I-I ripped the seal. | 我 我不小心把封条撕破了 |
[08:14] | Oh. Nothing further. | 我问完了 |
[08:15] | Mr. Buckley, | 巴克利先生 |
[08:17] | – you are a registered Republican, isn’t that correct? – It is. | -你是注册的共和党人 对吗 -是的 |
[08:20] | Though I’m not sure what that has to do with this. | 虽然我不确定这有什么关系 |
[08:22] | You want Mr. Kresteva to win. | 你希望克里斯特瓦胜出 |
[08:23] | Objection, Your Honor. Uh… | 反对 法官大人 |
[08:26] | Uh, Mr. Buckley’s candidate preference is not an issue. | 巴克利先生的选举偏好不是重点 |
[08:29] | I would agree. Sustained. | 我同意 反对有效 |
[08:31] | Your honor, by all accounts, | 法官阁下 人人都说 |
[08:32] | this will be a very close election. | 这会是场票数非常接近的选举 |
[08:34] | Some polls suggest 1,000 votes will determine | 有几次民调表明 1000票的差距 |
[08:37] | whether Peter Florrick | 将会决定是彼得·福瑞克 |
[08:38] | or Mike Kresteva is governor. | 还是麦克·克里斯特瓦当上州长 |
[08:40] | And so we ask that this box be impounded by the court… | 我们要求法庭扣留这个选票箱 |
[08:43] | Your Honor, this is not a police state. | 法官阁下 这不是个集权国家 |
[08:44] | Until such time as their provenance can be determined. | 直到证明了这些选票出处为止 |
[08:48] | And if the vote count suggests, | 如果选票数量显示 |
[08:50] | a one-sided count in favor of Mr. Kresteva, | 一面倒的选择克里斯特瓦先生 |
[08:53] | we would argue that fraud charges be brought. | 我们会讨论是否提出欺诈指控 |
[08:55] | – Your Honor, this is a blatant attempt… – Your Honor, | -法官阁下 他们明显是想… -法官阁下 |
[08:58] | we have less than 24 hours before the polls close. | 我们离选举结束只有不到24小时了 |
[09:03] | Okay. Time out. | 好了 时间到 |
[09:04] | Five-minute recess. | 休庭5分钟 |
[09:08] | We need you to look into the provenance of these ballots. | 查出这些选票的出处 |
[09:10] | Quickly. Now. Cary, | 赶紧的 凯里 |
[09:11] | look into the background of this Republican monitor. | 你去调查这个共和党监票员的背景 |
[09:13] | Any connection to Kresteva. | 看他跟克里斯特瓦有没有任何关系 |
[09:14] | Got it. Kalinda. | 了解 凯琳达 |
[09:16] | Kalinda, we need to talk. | 凯琳达 我们需要谈谈 |
[09:21] | We can’t pay your ask. | 我们付不起你的开价 |
[09:23] | – Okay. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -好 -等等 等等 |
[09:25] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:27] | You have the chance to get in on the ground floor of something. | 你有机会成为一个新公司的元老 |
[09:29] | Cary, please, don’t sell me. | 凯里 拜托 别跟我做广告 |
[09:32] | Within a year, we will prom… | 一年内 我们保证 |
[09:34] | – Good evening. – Hi. Will. | -晚上好 -你好 威尔 |
[09:39] | Within a year, we’ll promise you ten percent more | 一年内 我们保证把你工资提高到 |
[09:42] | than Lockhart/Gardner. | 比洛&加律所给你的高10% |
[09:46] | You give me five percent of all profits | 开业前三年 |
[09:47] | for the first three years. | 你给我所有盈利的5% |
[09:50] | You want me to get excited about the ground floor idea, | 你想让我为了”开业元老”概念而兴奋 |
[09:53] | five percent, no overhead, clean. | 就给我5% 不含日常开支 纯利润 |
[09:57] | Hi, Patti. It’s odd you’re in on this. | 帕蒂 接这案子真不像你的风格 |
[09:59] | The pharmaceutical industry likes Kresteva over your boy. | 比起彼得 医药工业更喜欢克里斯特瓦 |
[10:03] | Is this a new one? | 这又是刚生的一个吗 |
[10:04] | I don’t know. I’ve lost track. | 我不知道 生太多 数不过来了 |
[10:07] | You can call me Nana Joe. | 叫我乔奶奶 |
[10:09] | I love your beret. | 我喜欢你的贝雷帽 |
[10:10] | I took it off out of respect. | 我怕不尊重法庭所以摘下了 |
[10:12] | No, put it on. | 不会 戴上吧 |
[10:14] | Thank you, Nana Joe. | 谢谢你 乔奶奶 |
[10:17] | That is a lovely beret. | 那是个漂亮的贝雷帽 |
[10:19] | Mr. Buckley said that he acci… | 巴克利先生说他不小心 |
[10:23] | Uh, just keep going. | 你继续 |
[10:27] | Mr. Buckley said he accidentally… ripped the box’s seal | 巴克利先生说当他试图搬箱子时 |
[10:31] | when he tried to move it. Is that correct? | 他不小心撕掉了封条 是这样吗 |
[10:33] | I was there all day and I didn’t see him move from his office. | 我在那里一整天 没见他从办公室出来 |
[10:36] | But you did see someone enter your polling place with the box? | 但你确定看到有人把箱子搬进投票处 |
[10:39] | I remember because I thought he was a voter. | 我记得 因为我以为那人是来投票的 |
[10:41] | And then I saw this big box in his arms. | 然后我看到他搬着个大箱子 |
[10:45] | Thank you, Nana. | 谢谢你 奶奶 |
[10:47] | Good luck crossing Grandma Moses. | 祝你盘问“摩斯奶奶”顺利 |
[10:49] | Hi, Nana Joe. | 你好 乔奶奶 |
[10:53] | When was the last time you had your eyes checked? | 您最近一次检查眼睛是什么时候呢 |
[10:55] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[10:57] | A few months ago. | 几个月前 |
[10:58] | And can you see all the way back to that door back there? | 你能看到最后面那扇门吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想可以吧 |
[11:04] | So, if I walk back here… | 我走到这来 |
[11:07] | Your Honor, object… | 法官阁下 反… |
[11:09] | Objection. | …对 |
[11:10] | This kind of stunt went out with Perry Mason. | 这种伎俩《佩里·梅森》里都用滥了 |
[11:12] | And yet, I enjoy it every time. | 但我还是每次都乐在其中 |
[11:15] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[11:16] | Nana Joe, | 乔奶奶 |
[11:17] | how many fingers am I holding up? | 我现在竖了几根手指 |
[11:20] | Uh, it looks like, uh, three. Mm. | 看起来像是…三根 |
[11:24] | Actually, it’s two. | 其实是两根 |
[11:27] | Thank you, Nana Joe. | 谢谢 乔奶奶 |
[11:28] | And thank you for your service to the city. | 感谢你为城市所作的贡献 |
[11:30] | Nana Joe, | 乔奶奶 |
[11:31] | when this man entered the polling place, | 当这个人进入投票所的时候 |
[11:33] | was he as far away as that door? | 离你有从这儿到门那么远吗 |
[11:36] | Well, just at first, | 一开始有 |
[11:37] | but then he came right past me. | 但他后来径直走过我身边 |
[11:38] | Past you? | 走过你身边 |
[11:39] | Closer than I am? | 比我离你还近吗 |
[11:40] | A little closer. | 更近一些 |
[11:43] | This close? | 这么近吗 |
[11:43] | Little closer. | 再近点 |
[11:44] | This close. | 这么近 |
[11:45] | And how many fingers am I holding up? | 我这儿有几根手指 |
[11:47] | – Two. – Thank you, Nana. | -两根 -谢谢 奶奶 |
[11:49] | Uh, I have good news for everyone. | 我有个好消息要告诉大家 |
[11:51] | We have located the ballot box in question. | 我们找到了那个投票箱 |
[11:54] | 45s-721. | 45s-721号 |
[11:56] | Your Honor, we ask that these ballots be immediately counted | 法官阁下 我们希望立即计算选票 |
[12:00] | – to determine whether a fraud… – The sanctity | -看看其中究竟有无作弊 -投票点 |
[12:02] | of the voting booth must not be breached, Your Honor. | 神圣不可侵犯 法官阁下 |
[12:03] | We’re not breaching it, we’re determining how many votes… | 我们没有侵犯 计算有多少选票… |
[12:05] | I am not going to allow another Gore v. Bush. | 我可不容许当年戈尔对战布什的场面再现 |
[12:08] | Well, I have some good news | 我有好消息宣布 |
[12:12] | the votes have been counted. | 选票结果已经算出来了 |
[12:13] | There are 30,843 total. | 总共有30843张 |
[12:16] | That is a considerable chunk for such a small polling place. | 这对一个小投票所来说可是大数目了 |
[12:19] | How many votes are for Kresteva? | 克里斯特瓦有几票呢 |
[12:21] | 2685. | 二六八五 |
[12:22] | -26,000? – No, 2,600. | -两万六千多 -不 两千六百多 |
[12:28] | Yes. That’s a surprise. | 不错 挺出人意料的 |
[12:30] | The rest are for Florrick. 28,158. | 剩下是福瑞克的选票 28158票 |
[12:36] | We… Your Honor, um… | 法官阁下 |
[12:39] | Would you like to change your motion? | 你们想改变动议吗 |
[12:41] | Yes, we– actually, we are going to withdraw the motion | 是 出于对选举的尊重 |
[12:44] | out of respect for the voting process. | 我们打算撤销原动议 |
[12:47] | We’d like to make a motion, Your Honor. | 我们打算提出动议 法官阁下 |
[12:48] | Of course you would. | 情理之中 |
[12:49] | These ballots are fraudulent and should be thrown out. | 这些选票不公正 应该作废 |
[13:05] | That’s five percent, Cary. | 5%啊 凯里 |
[13:07] | Right, but if we make nothing, | 不错 但如果我们一分钱没挣到 |
[13:09] | Kalinda makes nothing. | 凯琳达也捞不着钱 |
[13:10] | I’ve been watching Lockhart/Gardner make all the same mistakes: | 这种错我在洛克哈特&加德纳可见多了 |
[13:13] | overpromising. | 那就是过度承诺 |
[13:14] | – We said we shouldn’t overextend ourselves… – We aren’t! | -我们不该过度增添重负 -我们没有 |
[13:17] | Their mistake was committing money they didn’t have. | 他们错在许诺自己付不起的钱 |
[13:20] | Maybe you’re a little too close to this, Cary. | 这事你可能感情用事了 凯里 |
[13:22] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[13:23] | You have no objectivity about Kalinda. | 你在凯琳达的事上不够客观 |
[13:26] | I have just as much objectivity as anyone. | 我和在座每一位同样客观 |
[13:29] | No. We haven’t slept with her. | 不 我们可没和她睡过 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | Uh, I think this is going off the rails a bit. | 我觉得我们有点脱轨了 |
[13:37] | Is that Colin Sweeney? | 那不是科林·斯威尼吗 |
[13:40] | What does he want? | 他来干什么 |
[13:42] | Mr. Agos. | 艾格斯先生 |
[13:46] | I wanted to toast your new venture. | 我来向你的新事业敬杯酒 |
[13:50] | My new… | 我的新… |
[13:50] | Yes, your little rebellion. | 对啊 你的小策反 |
[13:53] | It’s in the air. | 到处都在说呢 |
[13:55] | Like Les Mis rables. | 就像是《悲惨世界》一样 |
[13:56] | Did you see that musical? | 你看过那部歌剧吗 |
[13:58] | Vive la resistance, eh? | 革命万岁 |
[14:02] | – I’m not… I’m not sure… – I own the building. | -我不知道… -你们看中的写字楼是我的 |
[14:05] | My manager told me you were considering a lease. | 我经理人说你在考虑租约 |
[14:10] | What are you looking for, Mr. Sweeney? | 你想怎么样呢 斯威尼先生 |
[14:12] | I want a discount on my legal services. | 我希望你们将来能给我打折 |
[14:15] | You can have 20% savings on my office space, | 我给你们的办公室打八折 |
[14:19] | and I get two years of free, unlimited legal work. | 你们替我免费打理两年法律事务 |
[14:24] | Work it out. | 好好想想 |
[14:26] | It’s a good deal. | 这可是桩好买卖 |
[14:28] | Alicia’s not coming with us. | 艾丽西娅不跟我们走 |
[14:31] | – The voters have spoken. – Exactly. | -选民已经表决 -正是如此 |
[14:33] | That is the point, Your Honor. | 这是重点 法官阁下 |
[14:34] | No, where did these votes come from? Out of the blue? | 不 这选票从何而来 凭空出现的吗 |
[14:36] | Ms. Nyholm has just spent the last two hours | 尼霍姆女士这两个小时都在为 |
[14:38] | – arguing the opposite. – As has everyone. | -相反的观点辩论呢 -在场谁不是 |
[14:40] | If the preponderance of the votes were for Kresteva, | 如果多数票投给克里斯特瓦 |
[14:42] | it would be fraud. | 那就是作弊 |
[14:43] | Well, the preponderance of the votes are for Florrick… | 那多数票投给福瑞克… |
[14:45] | Your Honor, I know Ms. Nyholm | 法官阁下 我知道尼霍姆女士 |
[14:46] | thinks she can shout her way to a positive result… | 认为大声嚷嚷就能赢… |
[14:48] | No, I’m not shouting, | 我没有大声嚷嚷 |
[14:49] | I’m making my point clearly… | 我在阐明自己的观点 |
[14:51] | There were 30,843 ballots. | 这儿有30843张选票 |
[14:54] | 28,158 were for you, Peter. | 28158是投给你的 彼得 |
[14:57] | – Do you think they’ll be thrown out? – I don’t know. | -你觉得这些票会作废吗 -我不知道 |
[14:58] | Diane and Will are arguing to keep them. | 戴安和威尔正在尽力保住它们 |
[15:02] | Will is arguing? | 威尔也在 |
[15:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:05] | They’re doing their best, | 他们使尽浑身解数 |
[15:06] | but we just spent two hours arguing the opposite. | 可之前俩小时我们都在为对方辩论 |
[15:09] | We need those votes. | 我们需要那些选票 |
[15:10] | All of them. We think it’s that close. | 全部 票数咬得非常紧 |
[15:11] | I know. | 我明白 |
[15:12] | We’re trying. | 我们在努力 |
[15:13] | Okay, hon, I’ll see you in a little bit, okay? | 亲爱的 我们一会儿见好吗 |
[15:15] | Okay, see you later. | 好的 回头见 |
[15:17] | You. You. | 你 你 |
[15:19] | You think she knows I’m losing? | 你觉得她知道我落后了吗 |
[15:20] | I’ve dedicated my life to not predicting what Jackie knows. | 我尽全力不去猜测杰姬的想法 |
[15:23] | Jim. Is there any way we can make up those 30,000 votes? | 吉姆 有什么办法能补上那三万张选票吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Maybe in the 18th Ward. | 在18区或者有希望 |
[15:28] | What kind of walk-around money you got? | 你有多少活动资金 |
[15:31] | I’ll go find out. | 我去看看 |
[15:32] | Jim, I want you to do me a favor. | 吉姆 我要你帮个忙 |
[15:36] | My mother’s nurse, Cristian Romero– | 我要你去调查一下 |
[15:38] | – I want you to check him out. – Sure. | -我母亲的护士 克里斯蒂安·罗梅罗 -好 |
[15:40] | Financial, criminal, personal? | 财务 犯罪历还是个人情况 |
[15:42] | Everything. | 全都要 |
[15:43] | I want to know if he’s using my mom. | 我想知道他有没有在利用我妈妈 |
[15:45] | But you swear that these ballots | 但你发誓这些选票 |
[15:48] | – are the result of early voting over the last week? – Yes. | -是这周提前投票的结果? -是的 |
[15:50] | And, sir, you are Republican? | 先生 你是共和党的吗 |
[15:52] | Yes, I am still a Republican. | 没错 我…仍然是共和党人 |
[15:53] | And therefore, | 因此 |
[15:55] | it is not in your interest to have these votes benefit a Democrat? | 作弊帮民主党对你也没什么好处 |
[15:59] | Mr. Buckley, | 巴克利先生 |
[16:01] | is it true that you | 你是否在《美国观察者》上 |
[16:02] | wrote an essay for The American Spectator criticizing Mitt Romney? | 写过一篇文章批评罗姆尼 |
[16:07] | So, your eyesight is perfectly fine, Nana, | 你的视力完全没问题 奶奶 |
[16:10] | and you saw a suspicious man carrying in these ballots? | 你看到一个可疑的人搬运选票? |
[16:13] | Objection. She didn’t say “suspicious.” | 反对 她没说”可疑的” |
[16:15] | – Was the man suspicious, Nana? – Yes, a bit. | -那男子可疑吗 奶奶 -是的 有点 |
[16:17] | You saw a suspicious man carrying in ballots? | 你看见一名可疑的男子搬进了投票箱 |
[16:21] | And you have no reason to lie here today. | 你没有任何要说谎的理由 |
[16:26] | Nana Joe… | 乔奶奶 |
[16:28] | Do you take the prescription medicine memantine? | 你是否在服用处方药美金刚 |
[16:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:34] | And why do you take this medicine? | 你为什么要服用这药 |
[16:35] | My doctor told me to. | 我的医生让我服的 |
[16:37] | But it’s an Alzheimer’s medicine, isn’t that correct? | 但这药是用来治疗阿尔茨海默型痴呆的 对吗 |
[16:39] | I’m not showing the symptoms. | 我没有老年痴呆的症状 |
[16:41] | So, then, why do you take it? | 那你为什么还要服用它呢 |
[16:42] | I told you,my doctor said. | 跟你说了 我的医生让我吃的 |
[16:43] | Nana, when’s your husband’s birthday? | 奶奶 你丈夫的生日是什么时候 |
[16:45] | Uh… you don’t know, do you? | 你不记得了 是不是 |
[16:47] | I’m checking my datebook. | 我只是要看看我的记事薄 |
[16:48] | Yes, but off the top of your head, you don’t know. | 没错 但你并不能立刻想起来 |
[16:51] | Isn’t it possible, ma’am, | 那是不是有这种可能呢 夫人 |
[16:52] | that you forgot that Mr. Buckley told you | 你忘记巴克利先生跟你说过 |
[16:55] | he wanted the ballots moved… | 他要把投票箱搬… |
[16:56] | I don’t forget things. | 我记性很好 |
[16:57] | Things like your husband’s birthday? | 但却记不清你丈夫的生日 |
[17:00] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[17:02] | Can I go home? | 能让我回家吗 |
[17:04] | Can you remember your address? | 你记得住址吗 |
[17:05] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[17:06] | He’s badgering… | 他这是在打压证人 |
[17:07] | It’s a fair question, Your Honor. | 这是个很合理的问题 法官阁下 |
[17:11] | So, Zach, you were just being a good citizen | 扎克 当你拍下那位拦你车的警察时 |
[17:15] | when you took pictures of the cop who pulled you over? | 你只是在尽公民义务? |
[17:18] | – I guess. – And this cop was later fired | -是吧 -那名警察后来被解雇了 |
[17:20] | for his activities? | 由于他的不当行为 |
[17:21] | – I didn’t know that. – He was. | -这我不知道 -是真的 |
[17:23] | You were instrumental | 你在把歪风邪气的警察扫除出队方面 |
[17:25] | in getting a crooked cop off the streets. | 真是一个好帮手啊 |
[17:26] | – Well, I wouldn’t go that far. – Don’t be humble. | -不敢当 -别那么谦虚 |
[17:28] | Your mom must be very proud of you. | 你妈妈肯定很为你自豪 |
[17:30] | And you definitely saw | 你确确实实看到了 |
[17:32] | these ballots being carried in off the street | 投票箱是从外面搬进来的 |
[17:36] | and not moved from one place to another in the polling place? | 而不是从投票站内的另一处? |
[17:41] | – Well… – You do know the penalty for perjury? | -这个… -你知道作伪证的后果吧 |
[17:42] | – Objection. – Uh, yes. | -反对 -好吧 |
[17:44] | Uh, can we all just assume that witnesses know they shouldn’t lie? | 我们就假定证人知道不能撒谎 |
[17:46] | Yes, thank you, Your Honor. | 好的 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[17:48] | Just a simple question, Zach. | 一个很简单问题 扎克 |
[17:51] | Do you believe these unsealed ballots | 你是否认为这个未加封的投票箱 |
[17:54] | came in off the street? | 是从外面被搬进来的 |
[18:00] | – Yes. – Thank you, | -是的 -谢谢你 |
[18:01] | Zach, for being honest. | 扎克 谢谢你的诚实 |
[18:03] | I know there must be a lot of pressure on you not to. | 我知道你说出这句实话的压力有多大 |
[18:10] | Anything from the defense? | 辩方有什么问题吗 |
[18:11] | – I’ll do it. – No, I will. | -我来吧 -不 我来问 |
[18:15] | Zach, how long were you in the 5th Precinct polling place? | 扎克 你在5号投票站待了多久 |
[18:18] | About ten minutes. | 大概十分钟 |
[18:19] | And did you see what happened in the precinct | 你在进入投票站之前或离开之后 |
[18:21] | in the time before you arrived or the time after? | 看到那里面发生的事了吗 |
[18:24] | No. | 没有 |
[18:25] | So you had no way of knowing | 所以你根本不可能知道 |
[18:26] | where these men carrying the ballot box came from originally? | 那些人最初是从哪里搬来的投票箱 |
[18:32] | Yes. That’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[18:34] | And you had no way of knowing | 你也不可能知道 |
[18:35] | whether these men received orders from Mr. Buckley or not? | 巴克利先生有没有向他们下达命令 |
[18:40] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[18:41] | So it’s not lying to acknowledge the limits of your own testimony? | 所以承认你自己证词的局限性并不算说谎 |
[18:44] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[18:45] | And so do you know if these ballots were fraudulent or not, | 那你知不知道这些投票是否作伪 |
[18:48] | or if the seal on the ballot box was ripped | 以及封条是被不小心撕破的 |
[18:51] | accidentally or never attached? | 或者…一开始就是破损的呢 |
[18:54] | I have no way of knowing. | 我不知道 |
[18:56] | Good. Thank you, Zach. | 很好 谢谢你 扎克 |
[18:57] | And so, if there’s nothing further, I… | 如果没有其他问题 我… |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:05] | Uh, we need to put a pause in these proceedings. | 现在我们得暂停一下 |
[19:07] | It appears that there is now a matter being adjudicated | 联邦法院正在进行一项裁决 |
[19:10] | in the federal court which will make this matter moot. | 让本案的进行失去了意义 |
[19:12] | In the federal court? What is it? | 联邦法院 什么诉讼 |
[19:14] | An injunction on the ballot as a whole. | 对整个投票的禁令 |
[19:15] | From which campaign? | 哪个竞选方提出的 |
[19:17] | Uh, the third party. | 第三方 |
[19:26] | Go to the suite. | 你们俩回套房待着 |
[19:27] | I’ll meet you after we deal with this. | 处理完这个后我再去找你们 |
[19:28] | We’ll come with you. | 我们跟你一起去 |
[19:29] | No. Zach, I don’t know how long this will go, | 不行 扎克 我不知道这事要持续多久 |
[19:32] | and I don’t have time to argue. | 我现在也没时间和你争 |
[19:33] | I’m gonna call Dad and tell him you’re coming. | 我会给你爸打电话跟他说你们要过去 |
[19:35] | Will, wait up. | 威尔 等一等 |
[19:37] | Wait, Mom, come with us. We’ll take you. | 等等妈妈 和我们一起走 我们带你 |
[19:39] | No, I’m fine. Go, Grace. | 不用 去吧 格蕾丝 |
[19:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:44] | Alicia, how are you? | 艾丽西娅 怎么样啊 |
[19:47] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[19:48] | I’m hurt. You really don’t know? | 真伤心 你真听不出来 |
[19:50] | Mr. Sweeney? | 斯威尼先生 |
[19:51] | It’s 1 A.M. | 现在是凌晨一点 |
[19:53] | Colin Sweeney? What does he want? | 科林·斯威尼吗 他想干嘛 |
[19:54] | Look, Mr. Sweeney, I’m a little busy. | 斯威尼先生 我现在有点忙 |
[19:57] | Yes, campaign night. Congratulations. | 对哦 今天是竞选夜 恭喜你啊 |
[20:00] | I voted for your husband. | 我可是投了你丈夫一票的 |
[20:02] | Can-can we talk tomorrow? | 能明天再谈吗 |
[20:03] | No. | 不能 |
[20:04] | I think you should join Mr. Agos in his new firm. | 我认为你应该去艾格斯先生的新公司 |
[20:08] | What does he want? | 他想干什么 |
[20:09] | Uh, nothing. A case. | 没什么 一个案子 |
[20:10] | Oh, are we keeping things from our betters? | 这事得瞒着上级吗 |
[20:14] | I’m thinking of moving my business with Mr. Agos. | 我打算跟艾格斯先生走 |
[20:17] | That’s $22 million a year. | 2200万一年的生意 |
[20:19] | You don’t want to lose out on that, do you? | 你不想失去这么大一笔生意 是吧 |
[20:20] | Mr. Sweeney, this is not neither the time… | 斯威尼先生 现在不是说这话的时候… |
[20:22] | Yes, I know you’re a partner now, Alicia, | 我知道你现在是合伙人了 艾丽西娅 |
[20:24] | but it’s a smart move. | 但这是明智之举 |
[20:25] | Go with the up and coming. | 选择后起之秀吧 |
[20:28] | That was abrupt. | 挂得有点突然啊 |
[20:29] | Yeah, he was going on. | 是的 他还在说 |
[20:36] | Okay, let’s start again. | 好的 我们重新开始 |
[20:37] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[20:40] | Come on in. We just started. | 进来吧 我们刚开始 |
[20:44] | Please continue, sir. | 请继续 先生 |
[20:45] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[20:47] | I’m campaign manager for third-party candidate Albert O’Dell, | 我是第三方候选人艾伯特·奥·德尔的竞选经理 |
[20:50] | and I have evidence that this election’s a fraud. | 我有证据表明这次的选举存在不公 |
[21:00] | The problem is the ballot used in early voting. | 问题出在先期的选票上 |
[21:02] | My candidate’s name is Albert O’Dell. | 我方竞选人名叫艾伯特·奥·德尔 |
[21:05] | And the ballot left out the apostrophe, | 选票上印的是艾伯特·奥德尔 |
[21:08] | as you can see right there. | 就在这里 |
[21:08] | I’ll argue this one, you argue the next? | 这个我来辩 下一个归你 |
[21:10] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[21:12] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[21:13] | the third-party candidate has been polling at 3.2 percent. | 第三方候选人目前为止的得票率只有3.2% |
[21:17] | – Mr…. – Karahalios. | -这位…-卡拉利赫斯 |
[21:19] | Eh… the third-party campaign manager | 第三方的竞选经理先生 |
[21:21] | is suggesting the disenfranchising of 800,000 early votes | 建议将先期的这80万张选票作废 |
[21:26] | all because of a missing apostrophe? | 就因为少印了那一点? |
[21:28] | That is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[21:29] | In your opinion. | 在你看来 |
[21:32] | Is that in your opinion? | 在你看来吗 |
[21:34] | Oh. Um, uh, yes. | 是的 |
[21:36] | Uh, in my opinion. Of course. | 在我看来 当然了 |
[21:38] | Yes, Mr. Karahalios, I’m not sure | 是的 卡拉利赫斯先生 我不确定 |
[21:40] | a typo rises to the level of a civil rights matter. | 一个拼写错误能上升到民权问题的程度 |
[21:44] | My candidate is | 我的候选人指望 |
[21:45] | counting on the Irish vote, Your Honor. | 靠爱尔兰人的投票取胜 法官阁下 |
[21:47] | You lose the apostrophe, | 漏掉那一点 |
[21:49] | and the Irish “O’Dell” | 爱尔兰姓氏奥·德尔 |
[21:51] | suddenly becomes the English “Odell.” | 就变成了英国姓氏奥德尔 |
[21:52] | Illinois is 15% Irish. In my opinion, | 伊州有15%爱尔兰裔选民 在我看来 |
[21:55] | this typo’s the difference between winning or losing. | 这个拼写错误决定了候选人的输赢 |
[21:57] | I hate to break it to you, buddy, | 我不想打击你 兄弟 |
[21:59] | but you’re the third party. | 但你是第三方 |
[22:01] | You’re gonna lose. | 你无论如何都会输的 |
[22:02] | and, yes, that’s my opinion. | 是的 在我看来 是这样 |
[22:05] | Okay, we got an apostrophe problem. | 出了个标点问题 |
[22:07] | I’m awake. | 我醒着 |
[22:08] | We need arguments why the judge should allow | 我们需要论证为什么法官应该容许 |
[22:10] | this third party’s misprint in the early voting ballots. | 提前投票中选票上的拼写错误 |
[22:12] | Anything you can find, anyone you can wake up. | 任何线索和能联系到的人都不要错过 |
[22:17] | Cary? Do you want me | 凯里 你想让我 |
[22:18] | to tell the partners you’re leaving? | 告诉合伙人们你要离开吗 |
[22:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:22] | Stop stealing my clients, | 别偷我的客户 |
[22:23] | or so help me, Cary, I’ll tell them. | 否则别怪我 凯里 我会告诉他们的 |
[22:26] | Alicia, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 艾丽西娅 我不明白你的意思 |
[22:28] | I got a call from Colin Sweeney. | 我接到了科林·斯威尼的电话 |
[22:30] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[22:31] | Sweeney, my client. | 斯威尼 我的客户 |
[22:33] | No. Alicia, he approached me. | 不 艾丽西娅 是他找上我的 |
[22:34] | He did not approach you. | 他才没有找过你 |
[22:35] | We were looking for real estate. | 我们在找办公地点 |
[22:37] | He said he’d give us a 20% discount for free legal work. | 他提出给我们打八折以换取免费法律服务 |
[22:40] | I’d never approach him, Alicia. | 我不会主动找他的 艾丽西娅 |
[22:41] | I’d never steal one of your clients. Never. | 我不会偷你的客户 绝对不会 |
[22:44] | Hi. Sorry. | 打扰一下 |
[22:46] | Robyn, we’re talking. | 罗宾 我们在谈事 |
[22:47] | Yeah, um, but I have something on the misprint. | 是的 但我有关于那个印刷错误的消息 |
[22:49] | What? | 什么消息 |
[22:50] | A friend of mine– she works for the third-party campaign. | 我一个朋友是第三党竞选团队的 |
[22:53] | And she says Albert O’Dell is Jewish. | 她说艾伯特·奥·德尔是犹太人 |
[22:56] | O’Dell is not his real name. | 奥·德尔不是他的真实姓氏 |
[22:57] | Good. We can run with that. | 很好 我们可以以此为论据 |
[22:59] | Thanks, Robyn. | 谢谢 罗宾 |
[23:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:02] | Robyn? | 罗宾 |
[23:06] | How are you liking it at Lockhart/Gardner? | 你在洛&加律所干得开心吗 |
[23:08] | Your Honor, before you decide on this matter, | 法官阁下 在您做出裁决之前 |
[23:10] | we have new information. | 请听听我们新掌握的信息 |
[23:11] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[23:11] | If I may address Mr. Karahalios. | 我可以向卡拉利赫斯先生提问吗 |
[23:17] | What is your candidate’s full name? | 你的候选人的全名是什么 |
[23:18] | Albert Seamus O’Dell, with the apostrophe. | 艾伯特·谢慕斯·奥·德尔 中间有点 |
[23:21] | And who is Albert Steinman? | 那艾伯特·斯坦曼是谁 |
[23:24] | I don’t know. Who are you referring to? | 不知道 你说的是谁 |
[23:25] | Mr. O’Dell’s real name before he changed it. | 奥·德尔先生在改名前的真名 |
[23:27] | Certainly within his legal rights to change his name. | 他有权改名 |
[23:30] | But he has no actual Irish roots, correct? | 但他并没有爱尔兰血统 对吗 |
[23:33] | Just because you have a name that doesn’t sound Irish | 名字听起来不像爱尔兰人 |
[23:35] | doesn’t mean that you’re not Irish. | 不代表就不是爱尔兰人 |
[23:36] | A name like Odell, for example, without an apostrophe? | 比如奥德尔这样不带点号的姓氏? |
[23:41] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[23:41] | there has been no real damage here | 对方并没有任何实际损失 |
[23:43] | because Mr. Steinman– | 因为斯坦曼先生 |
[23:45] | or as he is now called, Mr. O’Dell– | 即现在的奥·德尔先生 |
[23:47] | has no Irish heritage to be damaged, in my opinion. | 根本没有爱尔兰血统 在我看来 |
[23:50] | Yes. I overrule the motion for emergency relief. | 是的 我驳回紧急禁令的动议 |
[23:56] | How’s Jackie doing? | 杰姬怎么样 |
[23:57] | Good. She wants to go on a cruise. | 挺好的 她想去邮轮旅游 |
[23:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:00] | Yes. She watches the TV commercials. | 是的 她在电视上看到了广告 |
[24:02] | Mm-hmm. And you’ll go on a cruise with her? | 你会和她一起去吗 |
[24:04] | No. I’ve had enough water for a lifetime. | 不 我这辈子都不想再碰水了 |
[24:06] | Right, right. Coming over from Cuba. | 是哦 你是从古巴来的 |
[24:09] | No. Working as a lifeguard. | 不是 我以前是救生员 |
[24:11] | Oh. So, um, Peter wanted me to talk to you, Cristian. | 克里斯蒂安 彼得让我和你谈谈 |
[24:16] | After the election, | 竞选结束后 |
[24:17] | they won’t need your services much anymore. | 他们就不再需要你的服务了 |
[24:19] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[24:21] | Well, if Jackie’s fine with that, I am fine. | 如果杰姬同意 我没问题 |
[24:25] | This is coming from Peter. | 这是彼得的意思 |
[24:27] | I’ll have to speak to Jackie. | 我得问杰姬的意见 |
[24:31] | I’ve seen your arrest record, Cristian. | 我看了你的被捕记录 克里斯蒂安 |
[24:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:36] | Drunk and disorderly, simple assault. | 酗酒和妨害治安 轻微人身攻击 |
[24:39] | In Daytona Beach. | 在代托纳比奇市 |
[24:41] | Not a good thing. | 不是什么光彩的事 |
[24:42] | Yes. Terrible. | 是的 很糟糕 |
[24:44] | And your debts. | 还有你的负债 |
[24:46] | $18,000 to the Oceanfront Inn. | 你欠海景旅店18000美元 |
[24:49] | I think they’re still looking for you. | 我估计他们还在四处找你 |
[24:52] | Peter can be quite generous. | 彼得很大方 |
[24:54] | This is a check for $25,000. | 这是张25000美元的支票 |
[24:57] | It’s his personal thank you to you. | 为表谢意 |
[24:59] | You take it, you leave tonight. | 你收下这钱 今晚就走人 |
[25:01] | You tell Jackie you had some issues in Florida. | 就跟杰姬说你要回佛罗里达办点事 |
[25:04] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[25:06] | Oh, well, to be blunt, Peter is going to be governor, | 坦率地说 彼得马上要成为州长了 |
[25:08] | and he thinks you’re using his mother. | 而他认为你在利用他的母亲 |
[25:31] | Oh. What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[25:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:34] | Abernathy is on a sciatica walk, | 阿伯内亚法官又去散步了 |
[25:36] | and the guard won’t let us in until he’s back. | 他回来前 保安不让我们进去 |
[25:39] | Go ahead and sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[25:49] | You broke up with Laura? | 你和劳拉分手了? |
[25:52] | No. She with me. | 不 是她和我分的 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:56] | You’re still friends? | 你们还是朋友吗 |
[25:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:01] | I think she thinks | 我觉得她认为 |
[26:03] | I was getting between you two. | 我妨碍了你们的关系 |
[26:13] | That kiss opened up something between us again, didn’t it? | 那个吻又激起了我们之间的什么 是吧 |
[26:18] | I don’t know how to close it. | 我不知道如何将它熄灭 |
[26:21] | I know. | 是 |
[26:23] | But if we pursue it, | 但我们若放任感情 |
[26:25] | it’ll just be like last time. | 结果只会和上次一样 |
[26:28] | What was last time? | 上一次是什么 |
[26:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:32] | It’ll be worse. | 会更糟 |
[26:34] | I’m with Peter, and I just… | 我和彼得在一起 而且我… |
[26:40] | I can’t figure my way out of this one. | 我不知道这次要怎么走出来 |
[26:59] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[27:04] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[27:19] | This night is over, we talk. | 今晚完事后 我们谈谈 |
[27:21] | – We can’t. – To hell with the bad timing. | -不行 -去它的”时机不对” |
[27:25] | We talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[27:28] | Psst, Judy? Judy? | 朱迪 朱迪 |
[27:33] | Uh, so, I imagine your field trip was productive. | 你们的实地考察很有收获吧 |
[27:36] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[27:36] | And when we left, you were ready to decide. | 我们离开时 您已经准备好做裁决了 |
[27:38] | Actually, Your Honor, | 实际上 法官阁下 |
[27:39] | we do have one more witness. | 我们还有一位证人 |
[27:40] | Oh, not poor Nana Joe again. | 别再把可怜的乔奶奶叫来了 |
[27:42] | I think she was ready to collapse. | 她当时都要倒下了 |
[27:43] | No, a new witness. Jordan Kalla-haley-car… | 不 新证人 乔丹·卡拉-赫利-卡 |
[27:47] | Jordan Karahalios? I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 乔丹·卡拉利赫斯? 对不起法官阁下 |
[27:48] | We have to object to this on the grounds… | 我们反对他作证 因为… |
[27:49] | He was fired from the Florrick… | 他被福瑞克团队解雇… |
[27:50] | And how many months did you work for Mr. Florrick’s campaign? | 你为福瑞克精选团队工作了几个月 |
[27:53] | Three. I was relieved of my duties in March. | 3个月 我是三月份被解职的 |
[27:55] | So you have some insider | 这样说来你了解 |
[27:57] | information on the issue of this ballot box? | 关于这个选票箱的内幕消息 |
[27:59] | I do. Uh, at a meeting on February 18, | 是的 2月18号那天我跟伊莱·戈德 |
[28:03] | Eli Gold and I discussed ways to sweeten the vote | 讨论了如果竞选双方势均力敌 |
[28:05] | if the election was close. | 该如何增加选票 |
[28:07] | And what were Mr. Gold’s thoughts on this sweetening? | 戈德先生对于增加选票的想法是? |
[28:09] | – A drop box. – Objection, Your Honor. | -偷梁换柱 -反对 法官阁下 |
[28:11] | This witness is doubly biased. | 这位证人有双重的偏见 |
[28:12] | He was fired by our client, | 他被我们的委托人解雇 |
[28:14] | and he works for the third party. | 他还为第三党候选人工作 |
[28:15] | Then you can argue that in your cross. | 那就在交叉询问的时候讲吧 |
[28:17] | And did you argue against this drop box? | 你反对这个偷梁换柱的想法吗 |
[28:20] | He likes the third party candidate. | 他喜欢第三党候选人 |
[28:21] | I did, strenuously, but i was overruled by Mr. Gold. | 我竭力反对 但我被戈德先生否决了 |
[28:28] | It is almost 5:00 a.m. now. | 现在是将近早上5点 |
[28:30] | The polls will be open in one hour, and | 还有1小时就要开始投票了 |
[28:34] | I find myself humbled in the face of this decision. | 这个裁决让我有诚惶诚恐的感觉 |
[28:38] | As has been said by many of you at various times, | 刚才你们好几位多次提到 |
[28:42] | there is a sanctity to the voting booth, but… | 投票站是神圣不可侵犯的 但是 |
[28:48] | …that sanctity is not absolute. | 这种神圣并不是绝对的 |
[28:50] | It needs our constant vigilance. | 它需要我们时刻保持警惕 |
[28:54] | It needs our confidence | 它需要我们 |
[28:57] | that the votes are, in fact, true. | 对选票的真实性有坚定的信心 |
[29:02] | I hereby am ordering | 我谨此裁决 |
[29:04] | that these 30,843 votes be excluded | 在统计选票时 将这30843张选票 |
[29:09] | from any vote total, and that they be | 排除在外 同时将这些选票 |
[29:11] | provisionally preserved for a possible appeal. | 暂时封存 以应对上诉的可能性 |
[29:14] | And good night. | 大家晚安 |
[29:16] | Get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[29:18] | I’ll start the appeal process. | 我马上开始上诉的程序 |
[29:22] | I better go tell Peter. | 我得去告诉彼得 |
[29:23] | Sad to think you can lose an election in court these days. | 现今可以在法庭里输掉竞选 真的很可惜 |
[29:34] | Why the hurry, huh? | 急什么 |
[29:36] | The place is gonna blow. | 这里马上就要爆炸 |
[29:47] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[29:50] | 5:45 5:45. | |
[29:52] | Polls open in 15 minutes. | 还有15分钟开始投票 |
[29:56] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[29:59] | Hostel 3. | 《人皮客栈3》 |
[30:03] | I love horror movies. | 我喜欢看恐怖片 |
[30:05] | Do you know why I love horror movies? | 你知道我为什么喜欢恐怖片吗 |
[30:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:10] | Because they’re awesome. | 因为它们实在太好看了 |
[30:21] | We’re gonna lose, aren’t we? | 我们会输 是吧 |
[30:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:28] | Is Peter prepared? | 彼得做好心理准备了吗 |
[30:31] | He’s adjusted his thinking. | 他已经调整了自己的心态 |
[30:37] | You ran a great campaign, Eli. | 伊莱 你竞选工作做得很棒 |
[30:44] | He’ll need you. | 他需要你 |
[30:49] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[31:03] | Zach… Wake up. | 扎克 醒醒 |
[31:07] | Mom… What’s up? | 妈妈 有事吗 |
[31:09] | Shh, shh, shh. I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[31:11] | I need your help. | 需要你帮忙 |
[31:14] | Thank you, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 谢谢您 |
[31:16] | for hearing one of our witnesses again. | 同意再一次听取证人作证 |
[31:18] | Your Honor, I think i speak for the whole world when I say | 法官阁下 如果我请求各位都回家睡觉 |
[31:20] | can we please all get some sleep? | 我相信全世界都不会反对的 |
[31:22] | Patience, Ms. Nyholm. | 尼霍姆女士 请耐心点 |
[31:24] | Zach, you’re still under oath. | 扎克 请如实作证 |
[31:26] | So you’ve been working for the Florrick campaign | 过去7个月以来 你一直在为 |
[31:29] | these last seven months. | 福瑞克竞选团队工作吧 |
[31:30] | Yes, in the I.T. Department. | 是的 我在信息技术部 |
[31:31] | Ah, good morning. We’ve sent out for bagels. | 早上好 我们已经派人去买百吉圈了 |
[31:35] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[31:36] | Now Jordan Karahalios stated that Eli met with him | 乔丹·卡拉利赫斯说伊莱2月18号 |
[31:39] | on February 18, and told him, over Jordan’s objections, | 跟他会面时告诉他 虽然乔丹反对 |
[31:43] | that they needed to consider a stuffed ballot box. | 但他们需要考虑对选票箱做手脚 |
[31:46] | Are you aware of this testimony? | 你了解这段证词吗 |
[31:47] | I’ve been made aware of it. | 有人告诉过我了 |
[31:48] | And do you know this testimony to be false? | 你知道这段证词是虚假的吗 |
[31:51] | I do. | 我知道 |
[31:52] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[31:53] | Because Eli wasn’t the campaign manager on February 18. | 因为2月18号的时候伊莱不是竞选经理 |
[31:56] | He had been replaced by Jordan. | 在那之前他被换成了乔丹 |
[31:57] | So Jordan couldn’t have been overruled by Eli? Or anyone? | 所以乔丹不可能被伊莱或者任何人否决 |
[32:01] | Not true! | 不是这样 |
[32:02] | Eli Gold was still consulting with the campaign. | 伊莱·戈登当时仍在给竞选团队提供建议 |
[32:04] | Mr. Kamahama-halios, please take your seat. | 卡马哈马赫利欧斯先生 请坐下 |
[32:07] | So, Jordan was the campaign manager at that point in time? | 在那个时候 乔丹是竞选团队的经理 |
[32:10] | – He was the boss? – Yes, that’s correct. | -他是头儿 -是的 完全正确 |
[32:12] | I tender the witness. | 这个证人我问完了 |
[32:13] | So let’s return to your arrest, shall we? | 我们在回顾一下你被捕的经历 好吗 |
[32:15] | No, Counselor. We’ve pretty much bounced every way | 不 律师 关于这位证人的可信度 |
[32:18] | we can on this witness’s reliability. | 我们已经各方面证明过了 |
[32:20] | Thank you, Mr. Florrick. You may step down. | 谢谢你 福瑞克先生 你可以下去了 |
[32:22] | Uh, you’ll have my revised ruling in a few hours. | 再过几个小时 我会做出新的裁决 |
[32:27] | You were great. | 你表现得太好了 |
[32:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:33] | Hey, what you watching? | 你看什么呢 |
[32:35] | Video. | 视频 |
[32:38] | Can I ask you a hypothetical? | 我可以问你个假设的问题吗 |
[32:39] | No. | 不行 |
[32:40] | So let’s say I’m approached about leaving the law firm, | 假设有人想把我从这家律所挖走 |
[32:44] | and joining a small start-up firm, right? | 加入一个新成立的小律所 |
[32:48] | And I’m offered more money than here. | 他们会给我更多工资 |
[32:50] | But I like it here. | 但我喜欢在这儿干 |
[32:51] | And I’ll also probably like it at this law firm, too. | 我估计也会喜欢那家新律所 |
[32:53] | So do you make your decision | 做决定的时候 |
[32:56] | based on money or loyalty? | 该考虑钱还是忠诚 |
[32:59] | Um, how much more money are they offering you? | 他们会给你涨多少钱 |
[33:02] | In my hypothetical? | 在我假设的情况下 |
[33:04] | In your hypothetical. | 在你假设的情况下 |
[33:06] | It’s a good amount– 20% more. | 挺多的 比这里多20% |
[33:18] | Hey, what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[33:20] | You should go with Cary. | 你应该跟凯里走 |
[33:28] | Will, you’d better see this. | 威尔 你得看看这个 |
[33:30] | Kalinda… I was up all night. | 凯琳达 我一整夜都没睡 |
[33:33] | I know. So was I. Will. | 我知道 我也没睡 威尔 |
[33:38] | That’s outside the polling place. | 这是投票站外面 |
[33:40] | Yeah. A surveillance camera across the street. | 是的 街对面的监控摄像头 |
[33:45] | Jim Moody. | 吉姆·穆迪 |
[33:46] | He works for the Florrick campaign. | 他是福瑞克竞选团队的人 |
[33:52] | Where’d you get this? | 视频是你从哪儿找到的 |
[33:53] | Talked to the mini-mart across the street. | 街对面的一个小超市 |
[33:59] | Are there any other copies? | 还有其他的拷贝吗 |
[34:01] | No. Just this one. | 没有 只有这一份 |
[34:10] | I heard it went well in court. | 我听说法庭上挺顺利 |
[34:12] | It did. Your son did good. | 是的 你儿子表现得很棒 |
[34:17] | But you have something for me? | 你有东西给我看 |
[34:20] | Can you just give us a minute please? | 请稍等一下 我们有事要谈 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | Kalinda found some evidence. | 凯琳达找到了一些证据 |
[34:28] | No one else has seen it. | 没有其他人看到过 |
[34:32] | And you’re telling me this why? | 你为什么来告诉我 |
[34:34] | I want to know what to do with it. | 我想知道该怎么处理 |
[34:36] | Well, you’re the lawyer. You decide. | 你是律师 你决定 |
[34:38] | This decision needs to be the client’s. | 这个决定应该由客户来做 |
[34:43] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:44] | – I need direction. – No, if you needed direction, | -我需要指令 -不 如果你需要指令 |
[34:46] | you’d have given it to Alicia to show me. | 你会把东西给艾丽西娅 让她交给我 |
[34:51] | I didn’t want to hurt her. | 我不想伤害她 |
[34:58] | You’ve really handled this poorly. | 你真的处理得很糟糕 |
[35:00] | That’s possible. | 有这个可能性 |
[35:02] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[35:04] | Then punch me. | 那打我呀 |
[35:14] | It shows your 30,000 votes are fraudulent. | 你有30000虚假票 |
[35:18] | If it goes to the judge, you’ll lose. | 如果上法庭 你输定了 |
[35:24] | Then I’ll lose. | 输就输吧 |
[35:27] | This seems to be some kind of a lesson in mutual hypocrisy | 咱们真是互相虚伪啊 |
[35:30] | which I’m not gonna participate in. | 但我不会参与进去的 |
[35:32] | So you want me to bury it? | 你想让我隐瞒消息吗 |
[35:33] | Do what you want. | 你想怎么做就怎么做吧 |
[35:34] | You want me to lose, show it to the judge. | 你想让我输 就去把它给法官看 |
[35:37] | You want me to win, don’t. | 你想让我赢 就别去 |
[35:41] | I’m not owning this decision. | 我不会担起这个责任 |
[35:57] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[35:59] | I think we’re good. | 我觉得我们很好 |
[36:10] | Oh, no, no, no. Everybody, sit down. I’m fine. | 不用不用 大家都坐下 我很好 |
[36:16] | Okay, so, | 好吧 那么 |
[36:18] | uh, in thinking over my early determination, | 重新考虑我之前的决定 |
[36:21] | I thought of a story. | 我想到一个故事 |
[36:23] | Uh, it’s about a very young boy, | 是关于一个年纪轻轻的男孩 |
[36:25] | um, an old man and a donkey. | 一个老人和一头驴的 |
[36:30] | What the hell, I’m too tired. | 不管它了 我太累了 |
[36:31] | Judgment in favor of the defense. | 本席宣判 被告胜诉 |
[36:33] | The votes are to be admitted. | 投票将被承认 |
[36:35] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[36:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:41] | – It’s a good thing. – It is. | -这是好事 -没错 |
[36:54] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:55] | I didn’t think that would happen! | 我没想到会这样 |
[36:57] | – And did you see the totals? – Hey! | -你看到总数了吗 -嘿 |
[36:58] | You won by over a half million votes. | 你赢得了超过五十万票 |
[37:00] | – What? – Yeah, yeah. | -什么 -真的 真的 |
[37:01] | Oh, the polling was off. | 民调有偏差 |
[37:02] | We didn’t need to go to court, and fight tooth and nail. | 我们本来不需要上法庭 斗得你死我活的 |
[37:06] | Hey, where’s Alicia? I have to find Alicia. | 艾丽西娅在哪儿 我必须找到艾丽西娅 |
[37:08] | No. You got to be downstairs in the ballroom in 15 minutes. | 不 你必须15分钟内下楼赶到宴会厅 |
[37:11] | And you-know-who’s here. | “某人”也来了 |
[37:12] | He made it? | 他来了? |
[37:13] | Yeah, yeah, he’s here for a meeting of his, | 是的 是的 他来参加一个 |
[37:14] | uh, reduce gun violence coalition. | 减少枪支暴力联盟的会议 |
[37:17] | Peter, congratulations. | 彼得 恭喜你 |
[37:18] | Or should I say condolences? | 或者我是不是该说请节哀 |
[37:20] | With the deficit you’re gonna have to deal with. | 因为你要处理那些亏空问题 |
[37:22] | – Eli. – Eli, nice to see you. | -这是伊莱 -伊莱 见到你真高兴 |
[37:24] | – This is my deputy mayor, Patty Harris. – Nice to meet you. | -这是我的副手 帕·哈里斯 -幸会 |
[37:25] | Listen, I’ve got tickets, uh, any time you want them | 听着 我有票 想要随时来拿 |
[37:28] | for the Cubs World Series. | 是小熊世界锦标赛的票 |
[37:29] | That’s a pretty safe thing to offer. | 真是个安全的礼物 |
[37:32] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[37:34] | – Peter. – Mom! | -彼得 -妈妈 |
[37:36] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[37:38] | Oh, I knew you could do it. I knew it. | 我就知道你做得到 我就知道 |
[37:42] | Congratulations, Mr. Florrick. | 恭喜您 福瑞克先生 |
[37:45] | Uh, thanks, Cristian. | 谢谢 克里斯蒂安 |
[37:48] | Have you got a moment? | 现在有时间吗 |
[37:49] | Yes. | 有 |
[37:53] | Eli talked to you, right? | 伊莱跟你谈过了 是吗 |
[37:54] | What? | 什么 |
[37:55] | Eli talked to you, right? | 伊莱跟你谈过了 是吗 |
[37:57] | Oh, he did. | 没错 |
[37:58] | We had a very good talk. | 我们聊得很开心 |
[37:59] | Yeah. Well, he gave you the $25,000 check? | 他给了你一张25000美元的支票? |
[38:03] | Yes, I cashed it. Thank you. | 是的 我兑现了 谢谢 |
[38:05] | No… no. That was so you’d leave. | 不 不 所以你必须离开 |
[38:08] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[38:09] | Yes, it was. | 你必须离开 |
[38:11] | Well, I don’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[38:14] | It’s not about what you want. | 跟你想不想没关系 |
[38:17] | Yes, it is. | 不 很有关系 |
[38:23] | 伊利诺斯州第42任州长 获胜方 彼得·福瑞克 | |
[38:28] | Hey. You startled me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[38:30] | Florrick won the governorship. | 福瑞克赢了竞选 |
[38:32] | Yeah, I saw. | 我看见了 |
[38:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:38] | Don’t ever do that to me again. | 别再这样对我 |
[38:39] | Do what? | 怎样对你 |
[38:40] | Lead me on with a salary proposal and then go to Robyn. | 用薪酬引诱我 然后去找罗宾 |
[38:44] | Kalinda… | 凯琳达 |
[38:45] | Go to hell, Cary. | 去死吧 凯里 |
[38:47] | And good luck with Robyn. | 希望罗宾你用得顺手 |
[38:48] | Kalinda… | 凯琳达 |
[38:51] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[39:00] | Hey, there you are! | 嘿 你在这儿呢 |
[39:03] | Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[39:04] | Zach! Zach, come here, come here. | 扎克 扎克 过来 过来 |
[39:06] | You really helped me out. You know that, don’t you? | 你真的帮了我大忙 你知道的 是吧 |
[39:09] | Dad, it was nothing. | 爸 这没什么 |
[39:09] | It was something. It was something. | 这很重要 这很重要 |
[39:12] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[39:13] | Alicia’s in the bedroom. | 艾丽西娅在卧室里 |
[39:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:17] | It’s my life. It’s not yours. | 这是我的生活 不是你的 |
[39:19] | Don’t mess with it. Ever. | 不要干涉 永远不要 |
[39:25] | Congratulations, son. | 恭喜你 儿子 |
[39:34] | 伊利诺斯州州长竞选 彼得·福瑞克 51% 迈克·克里斯特瓦 46% | |
[40:05] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[40:10] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[40:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:14] | Oh, no reason to thank me. You did it. | 不用谢我 是你自己的功劳 |
[40:17] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[40:17] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[40:19] | How’s it feel to be the First Lady of Illinois? | 你觉得成为伊利诺斯州第一夫人感觉如何 |
[40:22] | Odd. | 很怪 |
[40:24] | Odd. | 很怪 |
[40:25] | I need to freshen up. | 我要去补个妆 |
[40:26] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[40:27] | Good… yeah, I’m good. | 很好 是的 我很好 |
[40:28] | Just… un-fresh. | 只是 妆花了 |
[40:35] | Hi. Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[41:01] | One second! | 等一下 |
[41:05] | Do you still want to talk? | 你还想谈谈吗 |
[41:07] | Meet me at my apartment. | 到我的公寓来找我 |
[41:09] | I’ll… I’ll get away. | 我 我想法脱身 |
[41:11] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[42:42] | Is this stupid? | 这样做愚蠢吗 |
[42:57] | Thanks for doing this here. | 谢谢你能来这儿 |
[43:00] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[43:03] | What are you thinking? | 你的意思是? |
[43:07] | I’m in. | 我加入 |