时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:04] | Over the past month, | 在过去的几个月里 |
[00:05] | the fourth year associates have called our top clients. | 每位四年律师都多次给我们的首要客户打电话 |
[00:08] | We’re worried they’re thinking of leaving with them. | 我们担心他们想要跳槽 |
[00:10] | Do you have any insight? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[00:11] | We need to leave by the end of the week. | 我们这周末必须离开 |
[00:12] | People want to wait for bonuses. | 大家想分了红再走 |
[00:13] | We can’t keep fooling the partners. | 我们不能这么耍合伙人 |
[00:15] | I gave an interview to the Law Advocate. | 我接受了《法律宣扬》的采访 |
[00:17] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[00:18] | I talked about the money, | 我提到了那笔钱 |
[00:20] | the $45,000 that you took. | 你拿走的那四万五美金 |
[00:22] | We negotiate an exit package. | 我们商量个退职补偿价 |
[00:23] | Diane gave an interview that exposed the firm to criticism. | 戴安接受采访 把律所的事抖给媒体了 |
[00:26] | We’re getting calls from clients. | 我们收到了客户的电话 |
[00:27] | This is my firm. | 这是我的律所 |
[00:28] | It was your firm. | 这曾经是你的律所 |
[00:45] | What’s this? I asked for the Greenberg deposition from March, | 这是什么 我要的是格林伯格从3月起的证词 |
[00:48] | not November. Are you deaf? | 不是11月 你是聋子吗 |
[00:54] | You’re the paralegal who’s good with computers. | 你是懂电脑的律师助理 |
[00:56] | Could you help with my laptop in about ten minutes? | 十分钟左右过来帮我弄下笔记本好吗 |
[00:59] | Oh, good, I need some help moving boxes | 太好了 你有空过来一下 |
[01:01] | out of Diane’s office when you get a chance. | 我需要帮忙从戴安办公室搬几个箱子出来 |
[01:06] | I’ll take it. | 给我吧 |
[01:10] | – Hey, Chrissy, how are you? – Okay. | -克里斯 还好吗 -很好 |
[01:12] | Uh, hey, Alicia, do you have a minute? | 艾丽西娅 你有空吗 |
[01:14] | Um, not right now. How ’bout in an hour? | 现在不行 一小时后可以吗 |
[01:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:20] | Nothing. I’m just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[01:22] | – It’s hard. – I know, | -工作很难 -我知道 |
[01:24] | but it’s good experience, and you’ll make a lot of connections | 但这是很好的经验 能为你进入律师界 |
[01:26] | – for when you pass the bar. – I guess. | -积累很多人脉 -也许吧 |
[01:30] | – Chrissy, I’ll be right back. – No. | -克里斯 我一会儿就来 -不 |
[01:32] | It’s all right. I figured out what I want to do. | 没关系 我想清楚要做什么了 |
[01:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:35] | Nothing. Everything’s good. | 没什么 一切都很好 |
[01:41] | We’re having trouble downloading files. | 我们下载文件遇到了问题 |
[01:43] | You shouldn’t be talking here. | 你们不该在这儿商量 |
[01:45] | Don’t worry. Everybody just | 别担心 大家会以为 |
[01:46] | thinks we’re discussing the Zimbalist depo. | 我们在讨论津巴利斯特的案子 |
[01:48] | I spent the whole afternoon trying to download files to take with us, | 我试了一下午下载要带走的档案 |
[01:51] | but there’s some sort of firewall in the way. | 但好像有人设置了防火墙 |
[01:52] | It’s David Lee. He’s still suspicious that we’re leaving. | 是大卫·李 他还在怀疑我们要走 |
[01:54] | The clients are coming with us, right? Once they come with us, | 客户会跟我们走 一旦他们过来 |
[01:56] | Lockhart/Gardner doesn’t own the files. The clients do. | 洛&加律所就失去档案所有权 客户才有 |
[01:58] | Right, but they can delay delivering the files to us. | 对 但他们可以拖着不给我们 |
[02:01] | Once all hell breaks loose, | 事情一旦挑明 |
[02:01] | they’re not gonna want to lift a finger for us. | 他们不会想尽举手之劳轻易给我们 |
[02:03] | They’ll have to. The clients will sue. | 他们必须给 客户会告他们 |
[02:04] | So? Lockhart/Gardner will just absorb the suit, | 那又怎样 洛&加律所就想要诉讼呢 |
[02:06] | knowing we can’t do a good job representing our clients | 他们知道没有档案 |
[02:09] | without their files. | 我们没法好好代表客户 |
[02:10] | I agree. Hey, we’re stealing their clients. | 同意 我们在偷他们的客户 |
[02:12] | – No, no, no. We’re not stealing. – We’re not stealing. | -不不不 我们不是偷 -不是偷 |
[02:15] | Either way, they’re gonna think we’re stealing them. | 无论如何 他们会觉得我们偷了客户 |
[02:17] | They’re gonna be pissed. | 他们会恼羞成怒 |
[02:18] | All right, all right. So what do we do? | 好吧 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[02:19] | Well… partners can get around the firewall. | 合伙人可以绕过防火墙 |
[02:24] | No. | 不 |
[02:26] | No, that would be wrong. | 不行 那是错的 |
[02:27] | You don’t have to do all the files, just the new ones. | 你不用下载所有文件 只下新的就好 |
[02:30] | Diane’s cases. | 就是戴安的案子 |
[02:33] | What’s this? | 你们在干嘛 |
[02:35] | The Zimbalist deposition. | 讨论津巴利斯特的案子 |
[02:40] | I need the paralegal, the brunette one. | 我要找那个律师助理 深色皮肤那个 |
[02:42] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪 -不知道 |
[02:44] | She’s probably helping Will in Diane’s office. | 也许在戴安办公室帮威尔吧 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | Good luck with the Zimbalist deposition. | 祝津巴利斯特案子顺利 |
[03:02] | So, this is surprising. | 真是个惊喜 |
[03:04] | Hi, Viola. How are you? | 维奥拉 你好 |
[03:06] | I’m good, Will. | 我很好 威尔 |
[03:08] | And it’s always good to see you, | 见到你总是很高兴 |
[03:10] | especially in such a triumphant state. | 尤其是在这胜利的氛围中 |
[03:14] | So, what do you need, Viola? | 你想要什么 维奥拉 |
[03:15] | Oh, may I? | 我能提要求吗 |
[03:16] | You know, Diane and I were great friends in law school. | 戴安和我是法学院的好友 |
[03:18] | But we were always in competition, the same jobs, | 但我们一直在争 争工作 |
[03:21] | the same boyfriends, same everything. | 争男友 争一切 |
[03:22] | So this judgeship is hitting quite hard. | 这个法官的职位很抢手呢 |
[03:25] | You want one. | 你也想争一下 |
[03:26] | That would be nice. | 那倒也不错 |
[03:28] | But I feel that her advancement started | 不过我觉得她能上位 |
[03:31] | when she stole… | 是从她… |
[03:33] | actually, you both stole a client from me. | 准确来说是你们偷走我一个客户开始的 |
[03:36] | Have you seen that paralegal? | 你见到那个律师助理了吗 |
[03:37] | – What’s her name? – No, I haven’t seen her. | -她叫什么来的 -没见到 |
[03:39] | Oh. That’s why I’m here. Your paralegal. | 对 那是我来的原因 你们的律师助理 |
[03:41] | She’s suing you. | 她要告你们 |
[03:44] | Chrissy is suing us? | 克里斯要告我们 |
[03:45] | And Diane. And the firm. | 还有戴安 还有这家律所 |
[03:46] | For what? | 为什么 |
[03:47] | For a hostile work environment. | 因为敌意的工作环境 |
[03:48] | That bitch. I can’t believe it. | 那个贱人 简直不敢相信 |
[03:51] | David. | 大卫 |
[03:52] | No, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:53] | There’s a lot worse than that in the complaints. | 投诉里有比这还严重的 |
[03:56] | Something, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 有些事实 |
[03:57] | that might upset Diane’s confirmation. | 可能会对戴安的职位确认不利 |
[03:59] | So this is between you and Diane | 所以这是你和戴安之间的事 |
[04:01] | and we’re just collateral damage? | 我们只是附带损伤 |
[04:02] | No. This is between a firm and a paralegal, | 不 这是律所和律师助理间的事 |
[04:06] | and we’re all just slaves to the facts. | 我们只是事实的奴隶 |
[04:17] | You’re getting better. | 你枪法越来越好了 |
[04:18] | I’m getting out my aggressions. | 我只是在释放怒气 |
[04:20] | It’s a turn-on. | 怒火确实是触发器 |
[04:25] | 威尔·加德纳来电 来自洛&加律所 | |
[04:26] | Work again? | 有事工作 |
[04:27] | Go ahead, take it. I’m fine. | 接吧 我没事的 |
[04:28] | No. | 不 |
[04:30] | Finally, I don’t have to take it. | 我终于不用接它了 |
[04:34] | We have to talk about the inauguration. | 我们得谈谈就职典礼的事 |
[04:36] | No, you have to talk about it. I… | 不 你得说它的事 我… |
[04:41] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:44] | Six days. | 六天 |
[04:46] | Until you leave? Oh. | 你们就走 明白了 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna miss this office. | 我会想念这间办公室的 |
[04:50] | You sure you want to go? | 你确定想离开吗 |
[04:52] | Okay, Eli. What’s the problem? | 好了 伊莱 出了什么事 |
[04:55] | You told Nora you want the inaugural ball | 你跟诺拉说想把就职舞会 |
[04:57] | moved to the governor’s mansion | 挪到州长府举行 |
[04:58] | but traditionally it’s held at Exposition Hall, | 但根据传统 应该在展览厅的 |
[05:01] | and I’m getting some trouble from the unions. | 工会那边还给我找了点麻烦 |
[05:03] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[05:04] | You want the inaugural ball moved to the governor’s mansion, | 你想把就职舞会挪到州长府 |
[05:06] | but the unions are threatening to strike | 但工会威胁说如果挪地方就罢工 |
[05:07] | if we move it because it’s a non-union… | 因为那是反… |
[05:08] | Okay wait, Eli wait. | 稍等 伊莱 稍等 |
[05:10] | I never said anything. I don’t know what you heard, | 我什么都没说 我不知道你听说了什么 |
[05:14] | but your office called me and asked me | 但你办公室有人打电话问我 |
[05:16] | if it would be fine to move the ball to the governor’s mansion, | 把舞会挪到州长府是否可以 |
[05:18] | and I told them what I’m telling you: I don’t care. | 我跟他们说了同样的话 我不在乎 |
[05:21] | So you… | 所以你… |
[05:22] | didn’t ask for it to be moved to the governor’s mansion? | 没要求改到州长府 |
[05:24] | Does it sound like me to say | 你觉得这听起来 |
[05:25] | want it moved to the governor’s mansion? | 像是我要求把这挪到州长府吗 |
[05:26] | Nora said that Mrs. Florrick insisted… | 诺拉说福瑞克夫人坚持… |
[05:29] | And there you go. | 现在你明白了 |
[05:31] | I have a partners’ meeting. | 我有合伙人会议要开 |
[05:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[05:37] | Nora, is Mrs. Florrick there? | 诺拉 福瑞克夫人在吗 |
[05:40] | N-No. | 不是 |
[05:41] | The Mrs. Florrick that asked for the inaugural | 是要求把就职舞会 |
[05:43] | to be moved to the mansion. | 改在州长府的福瑞克夫人 |
[05:48] | Hello, Mr. Gold. How are you? | 戈德先生 你还好吗 |
[05:56] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[05:57] | My God. Look at you. | 上帝 看看你 |
[05:59] | Fran, Lyle, hi! | 弗郎 莱尔 你们好 |
[06:01] | It’s been forever. | 好久不见 |
[06:03] | Well, we were in Lyon for the spring. | 我们春天去里昂了 |
[06:05] | You look fantastic. | 你真是容光焕发 |
[06:06] | Well, thank you. And this is Kurt. | 谢谢 这是库尔特 |
[06:09] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[06:09] | – Ah, you must be the lucky gentleman.- Yes. | -你就是那位幸运的先生 -对 |
[06:10] | These are my oldest friends, Francesca and Lyle. | 他们是我的老朋友 弗朗西斯卡和莱尔 |
[06:13] | I set them up. | 我把他俩撮合在一起的 |
[06:14] | Blind date, right out of law school. | 一从法学院毕业 我们就相亲了 |
[06:16] | Which reminds me, I heard Viola was in town. | 这点提醒我了 听说维奥拉在这里 |
[06:18] | Did you see her? | 你看见她了吗 |
[06:19] | Viola Walsh? No. | 维奥拉·沃尔什 没有 |
[06:21] | And what have you two been doing today? | 你们今天做了什么呢 |
[06:22] | You… smell like you’ve been camping. | 你们…闻起来好像去野营了 |
[06:24] | That’s gunpowder. | 是火药味 |
[06:26] | We were out shooting this morning. | 我们上午去射击了 |
[06:30] | Guns? Really? | 枪吗 真的 |
[06:31] | A Smith & Wesson… | 史密斯威森… |
[06:32] | -M29 -M29 – Model 29. – Model 29. | |
[06:33] | Well then, that’s a new side of you, Diane. | 那可是全新的一面了 戴安 |
[06:36] | Oh, sorry. Do you mind? | 抱歉 |
[06:38] | 威尔·加德纳来电 来自洛&加律所 | |
[06:40] | I have to take this. | 我得接下这个电话 |
[06:44] | Are you a hunter, Mr… | 你是猎人吗 你姓… |
[06:47] | McVeigh. | 麦克维 |
[06:48] | Oh, McVeigh. Like-like, uh, the other… | 麦克维 跟另一个… |
[06:50] | – like the other McVeigh? – What other? | -另一个麦克维同姓 -哪个 |
[06:51] | Uh, the one who, um, uh… | 就那个… |
[06:53] | You know, the one… he’s dead now. Um, uh… | 已经死了的那个 |
[06:55] | – Nixon? – No, the one who uh, you know… | -尼克松吗 -不 那个… |
[06:57] | Blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City? | 在俄克拉荷马市炸了条顿联邦大楼的那个吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:03] | Will, what’s going on? | 威尔 怎么了 |
[07:05] | It’s your old friend, Viola Walsh. | 你的老朋友 维奥拉·沃尔什 |
[07:07] | She’s suing us. | 她要告我们 |
[07:08] | She got one of our paralegals to accuse us. | 她找了个我们的律师助理指控咱们 |
[07:10] | Well, I don’t know what that has to do with me. | 我不知道那跟我有什么关系 |
[07:12] | You all pushed me out, remember? | 你们把我赶出来了 记得吗 |
[07:13] | She’s saying you sexually harassed her. | 她说你性骚扰过她 |
[07:17] | I… she what? | 我… 怎么她了 |
[07:18] | How’s that gonna look to your friends in the Supreme Court? | 这事会让你最高法院的朋友怎么看呢 |
[07:21] | This is what I say: she slimes us, we slime her. | 要我说 在她抹黑我们前 先抹黑她 |
[07:23] | We got Kalinda on this, find out everything in her past, | 让凯琳达来查 把她所有底都揭出来 |
[07:26] | everything we can use. | 找到一切能利用的 |
[07:26] | Wait. Who said that I harassed her? | 稍等 谁说我骚扰她 |
[07:29] | Chrissy Quinn. | 克里斯·奎恩 |
[07:30] | She said that you asked her to prostitute herself to a client, | 她说你让她向客户卖淫 |
[07:33] | that… Cary showed her how he masturbated | 凯里示范了他是如何自慰 |
[07:36] | and I asked her how she lost her virginity. | 以及我问起她的第一次性经验 |
[07:37] | And I tried to rape her. I don’t even know who she is. | 还有我想强奸她 我根本不知道她是谁 |
[07:40] | Do you realize the United States has the highest percentage | 你知道美国是全世界平民持枪率 |
[07:42] | of civilian gun ownership… | 最高的… |
[07:44] | Slime her– that’s what I say. | 我的意见就是反咬她一口 |
[07:46] | This is blackmail. They want a quick settlement. | 这是勒索 他们想赶快和解 |
[07:49] | It’s Viola Walsh, Diane. | 是维奥拉·沃尔搞的鬼 戴安 |
[07:51] | She’s got an issue with your judgeship. | 她对你当法官很有意见 |
[07:55] | Tell me what you need me to do. | 告诉我要我做什么 |
[07:56] | So you don’t think Sandy Hook changed anything? | 所以你不觉得桑迪·胡克枪击案改变了这一切吗 |
[07:58] | I think that the Second Amendment | 我认为有第二修正案在 |
[08:00] | keeps everything from being changed. | 就不会有什么改变 |
[08:02] | But did you see those kids’ bodies? | 可你看见那些孩子的尸体了吗 |
[08:03] | Did you see the photos? | 你看过那些照片吧 |
[08:04] | What I don’t understand is | 我不能理解 |
[08:05] | how your guns could matter more than that. | 为什么你的枪就那么重要 |
[08:07] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[08:08] | – You’re making that connec… – So… | -你想把二者联系… -话说 |
[08:11] | How we doing? | 你们谈得如何 |
[08:11] | Good, I think. | 我觉得 挺好 |
[08:13] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[08:14] | I think we should, um… | 我觉得我们得… |
[08:17] | We’re meeting some friends, Diane. | 我们和其他朋友还有约 戴安 |
[08:18] | Join us. We’re almost done. | 坐吧 我们就快吃完了 |
[08:19] | No, no. We’ll-we’ll call you. | 没事没事 再联系 |
[08:20] | We’ll-we’ll arrange lunch some other time. | 我们有空再一起吃午饭 |
[08:22] | – Okay, say hi to the kids. – Okay. | -好吧 替我问候孩子们 -没问题 |
[08:29] | Stimulating conversation? | 激烈的争辩 |
[08:31] | Your friends have some strong opinions. | 你的朋友态度很强硬 |
[08:33] | So does my fiance. | 我的未婚夫也是嘛 |
[08:35] | You knew that about me. | 你了解我的 |
[08:38] | I did. | 对 |
[08:40] | If we settle for $2 million, | 如果我们以两百万和解 |
[08:41] | insurance will cover 40%, but… | 保险公司会赔40% 但… |
[08:43] | we may lose some clients. | 我们可能流失掉一些客户 |
[08:44] | No, we fight it. | 不行 我们得反击 |
[08:45] | Then we have to move quick. | 那得赶紧行动了 |
[08:46] | So who do we get to represent us? | 找谁来替我们辩护 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. I have to hit 10,000 paces | 抱歉 我必须得走超过一万步 |
[08:52] | or my Bangle gets mad at me. | 否则我的手镯朝我发火的 |
[08:53] | We’d like to hire you, Ms. Tascioni. | 我们想聘请你 塔肖尼女士 |
[08:55] | Actually, we’re considering hiring you. | 其实我们还在考虑 |
[08:57] | We’re being sued by a female paralegal | 有个女律师助理告我们 |
[08:59] | for being a hostile workplace. | 说律所是敌意工作环境 |
[09:01] | How long has this paralegal worked for you? | 这个助理在你们那儿干多久了 |
[09:03] | – Two years. Why? – I don’t know. | -两年 怎么了 -没事 |
[09:05] | I keep asking questions until they make sense. | 我就随便问问 看看能不能理出头绪 |
[09:07] | And… who’s representing her? | 她请的律师是谁 |
[09:09] | Viola Walsh, a lawyer from L.A., | 洛杉矶的律师维奥拉·沃尔 |
[09:11] | but she’s opening up offices here. | 但她要在这也要开分公司了 |
[09:12] | Is she tall? | 她高吗 |
[09:14] | A bit. Five-seven? | 有点高 五尺七英寸[约170厘米] |
[09:17] | You’re kidding me. | 耍我呢吧 |
[09:19] | The worry, Ms. Tascioni, | 塔肖尼女士 我们担心的是 |
[09:20] | is that we’re in a transition period at the firm | 律所正处在过渡时期 |
[09:22] | and that this suit could be used to hurt us. | 这诉讼可能会对我们不利 |
[09:24] | So… | 所以 |
[09:26] | you think this suit is about your transition period. | 你觉得这起诉讼是针对你们的过渡期 |
[09:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:29] | Okay. Then we move fast. | 好的 那我们得迅速行动 |
[09:31] | Call this tall lawyer’s bluff. | 回应高个儿律师的恐吓 |
[09:33] | Arrange depositions now. | 现在就安排取证 |
[09:35] | And I’ll get your investigator… | 我会让你们的调查员 |
[09:36] | um, Kalinda, right? | 凯琳达对吧 |
[09:38] | Right. I’ll get her looking into this | 没错 我会让她调查这个 |
[09:39] | paralegal’s background. | 律师助理的背景 |
[09:41] | Slime her before she can slime you. | 在她咬你之前先咬她一口 |
[09:47] | When can you start? | 什么时候开始 |
[10:06] | To the right. | 往右 |
[10:08] | A little to the left. | 稍微向左 |
[10:10] | To the left. Good. | 向左 好的 |
[10:11] | And you can put the seal over there. | 然后把印章放那儿 |
[10:14] | So, Jackie, | 杰姬 |
[10:16] | what are we doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[10:16] | Rearranging. Mm-hmm. | 重新布置 |
[10:18] | Do you think the seal would look good there? | 你觉得印章放哪儿更好看吗 |
[10:20] | There? Why not the men’s room? | 那儿 干脆放到男厕所好了 |
[10:22] | Mr. Gold. | 别这样 戈德先生 |
[10:24] | Take it down and put the seal back up in its place. | 把印章取下来放回原处 |
[10:25] | What are you doing, Mr. Gold? | 你干什么 戈德先生 |
[10:26] | Putting the state seal back up | 把州印挂回去 |
[10:29] | and keeping every reporter from asking | 省得记者们问彼得 |
[10:30] | if the governorship has gone to Peter’s head. | 究竟当没当上州长 |
[10:32] | He won, Eli. | 他当选了 伊莱 |
[10:33] | It’s not wrong to put such a beautiful portrait | 把漂亮的肖像放在显眼的位置 |
[10:35] | in a place of prominence. | 也没什么错啊 |
[10:37] | Hmm, maybe it’s not wrong, Jackie, but it is stupid. | 或许没错 杰姬 但并不聪明 |
[10:41] | Perhaps you and I should have a little talk, hmm? | 恐怕我们得谈一谈了吧 |
[10:48] | Put the seal back! | 把印章放回去 |
[10:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[10:53] | Jackie, you and I have had some… | 杰姬 我们相处过一段 |
[10:56] | times together. | 时间 |
[10:58] | We have… over the years. | 没错 这几年来 |
[11:00] | And we’ve had some… disagreements along the way. | 我们之间总是有些分歧 |
[11:04] | Not so many. | 不算太多 |
[11:07] | But now your son is governor, | 但如今你儿子是州长了 |
[11:08] | and any disagreement results in bigger issues, | 任何分歧都会变成大问题 |
[11:11] | so we need to stop. | 所以别闹了 |
[11:14] | Whenever you want something changed around here, | 无论何时你想对这儿有任何改动 |
[11:16] | no matter how small, no matter how insignificant, | 不管东西多小 多不重要 |
[11:19] | you have to ask. | 你都得先问过 |
[11:20] | – Certainly. – No. | -当然 -不 |
[11:22] | You have to ask me. | 你得先问过我 |
[11:23] | Not Peter, not Alicia. | 不是彼得 不是艾丽西娅 |
[11:25] | Not the little fairies that sit on your shoulder. | 不是坐在你肩头的小仙女 |
[11:27] | Just me. | 是我 |
[11:30] | He’s my son, Eli. | 他是我儿子 伊莱 |
[11:32] | You can’t keep me from speaking to my son. | 你不能不让我跟我儿子说话 |
[11:34] | I can, actually. | 实际上我可以 |
[11:37] | You don’t want to challenge me on this, Jackie. | 你不要质疑这一点 杰姬 |
[11:39] | Not the campaign manager | 是我帮他领先 |
[11:40] | that got his candidate elected by six points. | 六个百分点 拿下这次选举的 |
[11:44] | I’ll talk to Peter. | 我要跟彼得说 |
[11:46] | Do that. | 随你 |
[11:48] | I’ll have him call you in 20 minutes. | 我会让他20分钟后给你回电 |
[11:50] | The call will last exactly four minutes, so, | 通话时间不多不少四分钟 所以 |
[11:53] | keep it quick. | 说得简短些 |
[12:00] | Christina Quinn, the paralegal who used to work here– | 克里斯蒂娜·奎恩 曾在这里工作的律师助理 |
[12:03] | I need everything that you can find on her. | 我需要你能找到的关于她的一切资料 |
[12:05] | – Dirt? – Yes. | -狠料吗 -对 |
[12:07] | Work history, sexual history. | 工作经历 性经历 |
[12:10] | Anything that would be… | 任何会… |
[12:11] | Where do you get your hair done? | 你头发在哪儿做的 |
[12:14] | Where? Uh, I don’t know. Different places. | 哪儿 我忘了 不同地方 |
[12:16] | I wish my hair would behave. | 我希望我的头发也能服服贴贴 |
[12:18] | It just flops. Just… | 但它总是乱来 |
[12:20] | I flop it this way or that way. | 我压这儿也不行那也不行 |
[12:26] | You knew this paralegal? | 你知道这个律师助理吗 |
[12:27] | Uh, the one suing us? Yeah. | 起诉我们的这个吗 认识 |
[12:29] | What do you think of her? | 你觉得她是个什么样的人 |
[12:31] | I think she’s very… young. | 她…很年轻 |
[12:33] | You read her accusations? | 你看过她的控告书吗 |
[12:34] | Yes. | 看过 |
[12:35] | She accused everybody of improprieties but you. | 她控告了所有人 除了你 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I saw that. | 我发现了 |
[12:40] | Are her accusations true? | 她所说的都是真的吗 |
[12:42] | No. | 不是 |
[12:43] | But you’re hesitant? | 可你犹豫了 |
[12:44] | No. I just think some things are open to interpretation. | 不 我就觉得有些事需要解释 |
[12:47] | Do you think sexual harassment is open to interpretation? | 你觉得性骚扰需要解释吗 |
[12:51] | No. | 不用 |
[12:53] | Okay, time to walk. | 我该走路了 |
[12:56] | Look at us– out to save the world. | 看看我们 拯救世界 |
[12:59] | Who took that? | 谁拍的 |
[13:00] | Viola Walsh, wasn’t it? | 维奥拉·沃尔对吧 |
[13:02] | So, here you are in my apartment | 五年来你第一次 |
[13:05] | for the first time in five years, | 到我公寓来 |
[13:06] | and my guess is that you have something to get off your chest. | 我猜你一定有话要说吧 |
[13:10] | Are we that obvious? | 这么明显 |
[13:11] | A bit. What is it? | 挺明显 说吧 |
[13:13] | How well do you know Kurt? | 你对库尔特了解有多深 |
[13:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:18] | He disagrees with you about the right to bear arms. | 对于枪支持有问题 你们意见不合 |
[13:21] | Look, he disagrees with me about that. | 他不同意我的看法 |
[13:23] | I disagree with him. | 我也不同意他的看法 |
[13:25] | It’s not a stumbling block. | 这不是什么问题 |
[13:26] | But his views, Diane. | 但他的观点 戴安 |
[13:27] | All his views. He supports Sarah Palin. | 他所有的观点 他支持莎拉·佩林 |
[13:29] | I know. I can’t believe it. | 我知道 难以置信 |
[13:31] | I fell in love with a Palin supporter. | 我竟然会爱上佩林的支持者 |
[13:34] | It’s not funny, Diane. | 这可不好笑 戴安 |
[13:35] | Do you see her? She’s back on Fox. | 你看到她了吗 她又回福克斯台了 |
[13:37] | Oh, you don’t watch Fox. | 你又不看福克斯台 |
[13:38] | They show clips on Jon Stewart. | 那台有时也放乔恩·司徒的节选 |
[13:40] | His views on Obama | 他对于奥巴马 |
[13:41] | and secessionism. | 分离主义的看法 |
[13:42] | Okay, so, what is this, an intervention? | 你们到底想干什么 劝我分手吗 |
[13:44] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[13:46] | Issues matter. | 这些问题还挺值得思考的 |
[13:48] | I know we’re all supposed to disagree and smile | 我知道我们应该微笑保留异议 |
[13:51] | and go home and pretend it’s all some big tennis match, | 然后回家假装这只是一场网球赛 |
[13:54] | but people end up poorer, | 但最后人们会越来越穷 |
[13:56] | guns end up killing people. | 枪支迟早要杀人 |
[13:58] | Global warming keeps destroying our… | 全球变暖会慢慢毁灭我们… |
[14:00] | So, you’re saying I shouldn’t be happy? | 那你言下之意是我不该幸福吗 |
[14:01] | No, what we’re saying is, | 不 我们的意思是 |
[14:03] | do you really know who this guy is? | 你确定你了解这个家伙吗 |
[14:05] | Do you know his religion, his politics? | 你了解他的信仰他的政见吗 |
[14:08] | Thanks for stopping by, | 感谢你们来拜访 |
[14:10] | but I actually do have to go to work. | 但我还有点事要处理 |
[14:11] | No. Diane, please, just sit and talk. | 不 戴安 别这样 坐下好好谈谈 |
[14:14] | Fran, Lyle, | 弗郎 莱尔 |
[14:15] | if I fell into a life of addiction, | 如果我哪天染上毒瘾 |
[14:18] | then, please, do intervene, but don’t for this. | 你们一定要来干预我 但这事就算了 |
[14:22] | Not for love. | 爱情就不必了 |
[14:23] | The best advice you ever gave me, | 戴安 我遇到莱尔的时候 |
[14:25] | Diane, when I met Lyle was, | 你给我最好的建议就是 |
[14:27] | make sure your love can survive outside the bubble. | 确保你的爱情能在现实中存活下来 |
[14:30] | I give it back to you. | 我现在把这句话还给你 |
[14:37] | How long have you worked at Lockhart/Gardner? | 你在洛&加律所工作了多久 |
[14:39] | Shall we say hello first? | 我们是不是应该先打个招呼 |
[14:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:43] | How long have you worked at lockhart/Gardner? | 你在这家律所工作了多久 |
[14:45] | Two years. | 两年 |
[14:46] | Who hired you? | 是谁雇你的 |
[14:48] | Alicia… Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[14:50] | What were your duties? | 你的职务是什么 |
[14:52] | Paralegal. | 律师助理 |
[14:53] | Uh, typing up briefs, researching cases, | 打印陈述 调查案件 |
[14:56] | making copies, that sort of thing. | 复印文件 诸如此类的事 |
[14:58] | How did you lose your virginity? | 你是如何丧失贞操的 |
[15:00] | Objection. How is that relevant? | 反对 这有何相关 |
[15:02] | Chrissy charged in her complaint | 克里斯控诉艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[15:03] | that Alicia Florrick asked her how she lost her virginity, | 询问她的第一次性经历 |
[15:05] | so I’m just asking, what was the answer? | 所以我想知道你是如何回答的 |
[15:09] | I… didn’t answer. | 我没有回答 |
[15:10] | Was there anyone else there when she asked you this? | 当她问你时有其他人在场吗 |
[15:13] | Myself, Cary Agos, our client and six other associates. | 我 凯里·艾格斯 客户和另外六个律师 |
[15:16] | And the issue of virginity came up? | 你们谈起了贞操的话题吗 |
[15:18] | Well, it didn’t come up. | 不是谈起 |
[15:20] | The lawsuit was about someone selling their virginity online, | 那场诉讼是关于网上出卖贞操 |
[15:23] | and the difference between implied and explicit contract. | 以及显性合约和隐性合约的区别 |
[15:27] | In other words, you didn’t bring up | 换句话说 你谈起的话题 |
[15:28] | the issue of virginity, it was the issue of the lawsuit? | 不是关于贞操 而是关于诉讼 |
[15:31] | – Do you want to take over the questioning? – Sure. | -要换你来提问吗 -好啊 |
[15:33] | Was virginity the subject of the lawsuit? | 贞操是诉讼案的主题吗 |
[15:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:36] | And how did you come to ask Chrissy | 为什么你会问克里斯 |
[15:37] | about her loss of virginity? | 如何丧失贞操的事 |
[15:39] | The other associates were discussing their experiences, | 其他律师正在谈论他们的经历 |
[15:41] | and I saw Chrissy laugh to herself. | 我看到克里斯在暗自偷笑 |
[15:44] | I thought she had something she wanted to share, | 我以为她也想分享自己的经历 |
[15:46] | so I asked her, did she have something to add? | 于是问她是否想补充两句 |
[15:50] | Those were your exact words? | 你当时就是这么说的吗 |
[15:52] | They were. | 的确 |
[15:54] | I can see why you’re suing. | 我知道你为什么要起诉了 |
[15:56] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[15:58] | Cary Agos asked me to stay late on the Ginsberg case. | 凯里·艾格斯要求我为金斯伯格案加班 |
[16:01] | And this was a sexual case, too? | 这也是个性犯罪案件吗 |
[16:02] | Yes, prostitution. | 是的 卖淫案 |
[16:04] | Lockhart/Gardner just seems | 洛&加律所似乎 |
[16:05] | to obsess on these sexual cases. | 对性犯罪案件很着迷 |
[16:06] | – Is that a question? – No. | -这是个问题吗 -不是 |
[16:08] | It’s just an odd observation. | 这只是个奇特的发现 |
[16:10] | Then what happened | 那天晚上加班时 |
[16:11] | during your late-night work on this case? | 还发生了什么 |
[16:14] | Cary showed me how he masturbated. | 凯里示范他是如何自慰的 |
[16:17] | And how did he show you this? | 他是怎么做的 |
[16:19] | With his hand? | 用手 |
[16:21] | Uh… his right hand? | 他的右手 |
[16:24] | And it was just the two of you? | 那时只有你们两人 |
[16:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:27] | And what was being discussed at the time? | 当时你们在讨论什么 |
[16:29] | A plea bargain. | 一项辩诉交易 |
[16:30] | The State’s Attorney offered to sit down with us | 州检察官向我们提出 |
[16:32] | and discuss a plea of three years. | 用认罪换取三年服刑 |
[16:34] | – And you didn’t think much of it? – No. No, I didn’t. | -而你不假思索地拒绝了 -是的 |
[16:36] | So, when Chrissy reported this offer to you, what did you do? | 当克里斯向你传达提议时 你做了什么 |
[16:40] | I made a gesture. | 我做了一个动作 |
[16:41] | A gesture of-of masturbation? | 自慰的动作 |
[16:43] | – Yes. – And | -是的 -那么 |
[16:44] | by this gesture, did you mean… | 做这个动作的意思是 |
[16:49] | this is how I masturbate? | 展示你如何自慰吗 |
[16:50] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:52] | What did you mean by it? | 那你是什么意思 |
[16:53] | That it was a pointless exercise. | 指这个提议是在做无用功 |
[16:56] | Strike two. | 两局连胜 |
[16:57] | Maybe… maybe try something other than sex. | 也许你该试试性骚扰以外的借口 |
[17:01] | Had you ever seen this partner? | 见过这位合伙人吗 |
[17:03] | Howard Lyman? No. | 霍华德·莱曼吗 没有 |
[17:04] | He’s the oldest partner. He only comes in every now and then. | 他是最年长的合伙人 偶尔才出现一次 |
[17:07] | And he sent you an e-mail about a week ago. | 他一周前给你发了封邮件 |
[17:09] | Can you read it? | 你能读一下吗 |
[17:13] | “Chrissy, I need to discuss something with you. | “克里斯 我要和你谈谈” |
[17:15] | “Please come to my office at 1:00 p.M., | “请下午一点到我办公室来 |
[17:17] | enter quietly, and sit down at my desk.” | 悄悄进来 在桌边坐下” |
[17:20] | And you had no case with him? | 而你在工作上与他毫无瓜葛 |
[17:21] | – That’s correct. – And then, | -的确 -然后 |
[17:22] | when you got there, what happened? | 等你到了以后 发生了什么 |
[17:25] | He took off his pants and exposed himself to me. | 他脱下裤子对我露阴 |
[17:33] | We have a problem. Howard Lyman. | 我们有麻烦了 霍华德·莱曼 |
[17:39] | Look, I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[17:41] | We’re not having the inaugural at the mansion. | 我们不会在府邸办就职典礼 |
[17:42] | We moved it to a union house. | 我们把它搬到了工会之家 |
[17:44] | But you won’t call off the strike? | 但你不会叫停罢工 |
[17:46] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[17:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:48] | Because your guy supported Scott Walker in Wisconsin. | 因为你们支持威斯康辛州的斯考特·沃克 |
[17:50] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[17:51] | It’s a governor in a nearby state. | 那是邻州的州长 |
[17:53] | He had to show some support. | 他必须表示一下支持吧 |
[17:54] | Eli, unions in this country are endangered. | 伊莱 国内的工会现在岌岌可危 |
[17:57] | Every time someone comes out in support of Scott Walker… | 每当有人站出来支持斯考特·沃克 |
[18:00] | So you’re going to protest our inaugural? | 所以你要抗议我们的就职典礼 |
[18:02] | That is blackmail. That is bad faith. | 这是胁迫 是背信弃义 |
[18:03] | It’s not just you, Eli. | 这不是针对你 伊莱 |
[18:05] | We’re making a stand across the Midwest. | 我们要在整个中西部表明立场 |
[18:07] | Don’t take it personally. | 你别往心里去 |
[18:08] | You told me it was about the mansion. | 你告诉我这是府邸的问题 |
[18:09] | I got Jackie to back off the mansion, | 我让杰姬放弃府邸 |
[18:11] | – and now you’re saying… – Jackie Florrick? | -现在你又说 -杰姬·福瑞克吗 |
[18:13] | What? Yes. Why? | 什么 对啊 怎么了 |
[18:17] | How’s she doing? | 她怎样了 |
[18:21] | Jackie? She’s fine. Why? | 杰姬 她很好 怎么了 |
[18:24] | Say hello for me, huh? | 替我向她问好 |
[18:30] | So,what do we ask him? | 那我们问他什么 |
[18:30] | 洛克哈特&加德纳律所 霍华德·莱曼 | |
[18:32] | Whether he brought Chrissy here, | 他有没有带克里斯到这儿来 |
[18:33] | and if took his clothes off in front of her. | 有没有在她面前脱衣服 |
[18:42] | – Howard? – Oh, my God. | -霍华德 -天呐 |
[18:43] | What? Huh? What time is it? | 怎么了 现在几点 |
[18:45] | – 1:00. – I don’t have a meeting till 2:00. | -一点 -我两点前没有会议 |
[18:47] | You have a meeting now. We have a problem. | 现在有了 我们有个麻烦 |
[18:50] | She came in here. | 她闯进来的 |
[18:51] | I didn’t ask her to, I didn’t invite her in. | 我没让她来 没请她进来 |
[18:53] | But you didn’t have your pants or your underwear on? | 但你没穿任何裤子 |
[18:56] | I always take it off for lunch. | 我午饭时间从不穿 |
[18:58] | I take a nap. | 我会打个小盹 |
[18:59] | I get all sweaty on… on my… | 我出了很多汗 在 |
[19:02] | you know, bottom half. | 下半身 |
[19:04] | And I did not keep her from leaving. | 而且我没有不让她走 |
[19:07] | Bitch screamed. I was just offering her some water. | 那婊子尖叫了 我只是想给她杯水 |
[19:09] | Oh, dear God. | 天呐 |
[19:10] | Look, I am the innocent party here. | 我也很无辜 |
[19:13] | The girl came in here and tried to… | 那女孩闯进来 试图 |
[19:15] | She, uh… she tried to… | 她 试图 |
[19:16] | I don’t know what she was trying to do. | 我也不知道她试图做什么 |
[19:18] | I was just taking a nap. | 我正在打盹呢 |
[19:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:25] | They just got called into the partner’s meeting. | 他们被叫去开合伙人会议 |
[19:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:31] | It might not be anything. | 或许没什么事 |
[19:34] | You need to get those files. | 你得拿到那些文件 |
[19:36] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[19:39] | Diane. How are you? | 戴安 近来如何 |
[19:40] | You know, I just got a glimpse | 我体验了一番 |
[19:42] | of what my life would look like if I’d never started this firm. | 远离律所与工作的生活 |
[19:45] | – And? – Yeah, I liked it. | -然后呢 -我喜欢 |
[19:47] | I liked it a lot. | 我非常喜欢 |
[19:48] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[19:59] | I understand your frustration, but it isn’t what it seems. | 我理解你的挫败感 但不是那回事 |
[20:02] | It was a joke. | 那是个玩笑 |
[20:03] | A prank. That’s all. | 恶作剧而已 |
[20:04] | – In what way was it a joke? – Look, we all | -哪里看出来这是个玩笑 -我们知道 |
[20:07] | knew Lyman slept off his lunch without his pants on. | 莱曼午睡时不穿裤子 |
[20:10] | And we’d sent out some e-mails to some of the paralegals. | 于是我们发了几封邮件给几个律师助理 |
[20:14] | Not just the women. It was the men, too. | 男的女的我们都发了 |
[20:16] | So you sent this e-mail to Chrissy from Howard’s account? | 你用霍华德的账户给克里斯发邮件 |
[20:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:24] | – Still haven’t negotiated my exit package yet. – No. | -还没商量好我的离职补偿金 -不 |
[20:26] | We’ve negotiated your package. You just haven’t accepted it. | 我们已经商量好了 你没接受而已 |
[20:30] | Do you want to talk or not? | 你到底想不想和我谈 |
[20:33] | Give me my gun control case, | 把枪支管制案给我 |
[20:35] | and let me finish out the Sonya Rucker contract, | 让我完成桑娅·洛克的合同 |
[20:38] | and I will agree to the terms. | 然后我就答应你的条款 |
[20:39] | You’ll keep your clients in house? | 你会留住你的客户吗 |
[20:40] | I’ll do everything I can. | 我尽量 |
[20:42] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[20:45] | Indemnify me against this case. | 使我免于本案的赔偿 |
[20:46] | – This Howard Lyman thing is B.S. – Good. | -霍华德·莱曼这事就是胡扯 -那就好 |
[20:48] | Then indemnify me. | 那就给我保障 |
[20:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:53] | Whatever you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[20:55] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[21:02] | Not with a bang. | 惨淡收场 |
[21:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[21:48] | W-What am I…? | 我 我在 |
[21:49] | The Sonya Rucker contract. | 桑娅·洛克合同 |
[21:50] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:51] | You’re downloading my file. | 你在下载我的文件 |
[21:52] | I couldn’t access it. | 我打开不了 |
[21:54] | No, I, um… | 不 我 |
[21:56] | I-I think I stumbled… | 我想我弄错了 |
[21:57] | Alicia, I talked to Will; it’s my case. | 艾丽西娅 我和威尔说了 这是我的案子 |
[21:59] | There’s a firewall protecting it. | 有防火墙保护的 |
[22:00] | Look, my mistake. | 抱歉 我弄错了 |
[22:29] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[22:31] | Oh, I have to stay a few hours. | 我还得再待几个小时 |
[22:33] | Okay, I’ll come back. | 好吧 我一会儿再来 |
[22:34] | I want to meet your friends, Kurt, | 我想见你的朋友们 库尔特 |
[22:38] | your best friends. | 你最好的朋友们 |
[22:40] | – Why? – Don’t you find it odd | -为什么 -你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[22:42] | that we’ve been talking about marriage | 我们已经谈婚论嫁 |
[22:44] | and I’ve never met a single one of your friends? | 但我从未见过你的朋友 |
[22:45] | No. | 不 |
[22:47] | Is this about your friends yesterday? | 这和昨天你的朋友们有关吧 |
[22:49] | Do you remember their names? | 你记得他们的名字吗 |
[22:50] | No. | 不 |
[22:51] | Is that important? | 这重要吗 |
[22:53] | I want to meet your friends. | 我想见你的朋友 |
[23:21] | Uh, before Lockhart/Gardner, | 进洛&加律所前 |
[23:22] | you worked at Hoffman/Ross. | 你在霍夫曼&罗丝律所工作 |
[23:24] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[23:26] | Yes, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[23:27] | And did you ever make an accusation against your boss there? | 你有没有指控过你那时的老板 |
[23:30] | What, is this a fishing expedition? | 怎么 这是要搞撒网式盘查吗 |
[23:32] | It is. | 是的 |
[23:33] | Luckily it’s a deposition. | 还好我们只是在录证词 |
[23:35] | Did you ever make an accusation against your boss there, Chrissy? | 你有没有指控过你那时的老板 克里斯 |
[23:38] | ‘Cause we have the texts on your Lockhart/ Gardner cell phone. | 洛&加律所手机上的短信我们还保存着 |
[23:41] | How very NSA of you. | 国家安全局那一套你耍得很溜嘛 |
[23:42] | It’s our cell phones, our property. | 这是公司的手机 公司的财产 |
[23:44] | Did you ever make an accusation against your previous boss? | 你有没有对你之前的雇主提出过指控 |
[23:47] | Not an official accusation. | 没正式指控过 |
[23:49] | How about an unofficial one? | 那非正式的指控呢 |
[23:50] | He came on to me. | 他吃了我豆腐 |
[23:52] | Yes, you accused him of taking off his clothes in your presence. | 没错 你指控他在你在场的时候脱衣服 |
[23:56] | Okay, that is so dirty. | 好了 这也太卑鄙了 |
[23:57] | – I’m just saying… – You are trying… | -我只是说… -你们是在… |
[23:58] | to make a connection | 把这两者关联起来 |
[23:58] | It’s quite a coincidence that all these | 这只是个巧合… |
[23:59] | between two completely unrelated… | 而这两者全不相关… |
[24:00] | bosses want to take their pants off. | 老板们就爱脱裤子 |
[24:01] | So, we got rid of most of the charges | 好了 我们解决了大多数指控 |
[24:03] | and we lucked into something | 还侥幸缓解 |
[24:04] | that neutralized the Howard Lyman threat. | 霍华德·莱曼危机 |
[24:07] | Thank you, Kalinda. | 谢谢你 凯琳达 |
[24:08] | But, uh, we still have two issues. | 但是 还有两个问题没解决 |
[24:11] | Do you mind if I eat? I missed lunch. | 你们介意我吃东西吗 我没吃午饭 |
[24:13] | – Please. – Two problems– well, three. | -请便 -两个问题 不对 是三个 |
[24:17] | Chrissy’s suggesting that you, Diane, prostituted her out. | 戴安 克里斯暗示你曾经利用过她的姿色 |
[24:20] | I have no idea what she’s talking about. | 我完全不知道她在说什么 |
[24:21] | And that you, Will, created a hostile workplace | 还有你 威尔 在办公室和下属有过性行为 |
[24:24] | by sleeping with underlings in your office. | 而让工作环境变得很糟糕 |
[24:26] | I can answer that. | 这我应付得来 |
[24:28] | Have you noticed, | 你们注意到了没 |
[24:28] | I’m the only one in the clear here? | 我是在座唯一一个身家清白的 |
[24:30] | Now here comes the third problem. Kalinda. | 现在要说到第三个问题了 凯琳达 |
[24:32] | I found this saved onto Howard Lyman’s I.T. File. | 我在霍华德·莱曼的IT文件夹里找到了这个 |
[24:37] | It’s from his laptop. | 存在他的笔记本里 |
[24:37] | Hey, why don’t you come over here | 干嘛不过来 |
[24:38] | and sit on Daddy’s lap, huh, honey? | 坐老爹大腿上啊 宝贝儿 |
[24:41] | Oh, dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[24:43] | – Who is that? – Another paralegal– Lacey Atkins. | -她是谁 -另一位助理 蕾西·阿特金斯 |
[24:46] | Hired last year. | 去年来公司的 |
[24:47] | This should have no impact on this lawsuit. | 这对本案应该没有影响 |
[24:49] | The fact that he approached another paralegal has | 他性骚扰过另一名助理的事实 |
[24:52] | marginal bearing on this case. | 对本案只有边缘效用 |
[24:53] | Or you can tell yourselves that. | 你自己也不相信吧 |
[24:54] | Thanks, Diane. | 多谢 戴安 |
[24:55] | So we bury it | 那我们就把这信息藏好 |
[24:57] | and get rid of Howard. | 打发走霍华德 |
[24:59] | Uh, Will. | 威尔 |
[25:02] | I was looking into the partner decorating stipends. | 我查了合伙人装潢津贴 |
[25:04] | About a month ago, | 大概一个月前 |
[25:06] | Alicia stopped decorating her office. | 艾丽西娅就不再装饰她的办公室了 |
[25:08] | Did you ask her to stop? | 是你让她这么做的吗 |
[25:09] | – No, why? – I don’t know. | -没啊 怎么了 -我也不知道 |
[25:11] | I just found it odd. | 只是觉得很奇怪 |
[25:16] | Lift. | 往上举 |
[25:18] | Think of the ball as your grandkids. | 把球想象成你的孙子 |
[25:21] | There you go. | 对啦 |
[25:23] | And up… | 向上… |
[25:25] | I’m sorry, Jackie. | 抱歉 杰姬 |
[25:26] | What are you sorry for, Mr. Gold? | 你道什么歉呢 戈德先生 |
[25:28] | You made yourself very clear. | 你说得很清楚了 |
[25:29] | Beth, I’ll be with you in a minute. | 贝思 我马上过来 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry because I’ve had a change of heart. | 我道歉是因为我改变心意了 |
[25:32] | I find… | 我发现… |
[25:35] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:36] | My help? | 我的帮助 |
[25:37] | No, no, there’s too much chance of disagreement between us. | 不不 我们之间的分歧太多了 |
[25:40] | Jackie, I’m apologizing. | 杰姬 我已经道歉了 |
[25:41] | And I’m telling you, | 而我是在告诉你 |
[25:42] | you have no reason to apologize. | 你并不需要向我道歉 |
[25:44] | You were right and I was wrong. | 你是对的 我是错的 |
[25:45] | And what do you say we dance? So, forward. | 跳起来 上前 |
[25:48] | Two, three, and go back. | 二 三 再往后 |
[25:52] | Really feel it in the arms. | 注意手臂要用力 |
[25:53] | Okay, what do you want? | 好了 你提要求 |
[25:54] | Control of the inauguration. | 就职典礼全归我管 |
[25:57] | Really? | 你来真的 |
[25:58] | All right, and… | 很好 再来… |
[25:59] | Control of the ball. | 晚会归你管 |
[26:01] | And decorating of Peter’s offices. | 还有彼得办公室的装饰权 |
[26:03] | And forward… | 向前… |
[26:04] | – Agreed. – Good. | -好吧 -很好 |
[26:06] | What kind of assistance do you need? | 你要我帮什么忙 |
[26:07] | You know the Food Service Union chief? | 你认识食品服务联盟的头儿吗 |
[26:10] | No, who’s that? | 不认识 是谁 |
[26:12] | Ronald Erickson. | 罗纳德·埃里克森 |
[26:13] | Oh, yes, Ronnie. | 噢 是罗尼 |
[26:15] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[26:16] | This is his number. | 这是他的电话 |
[26:18] | Excellent, excellent. | 很好 非常好 |
[26:18] | Give him a call. | 给他打电话 |
[26:20] | And one more time. | 再来一次 |
[26:21] | Forward. | 向前 |
[26:22] | I like Diane a lot. | 我非常喜欢戴安 |
[26:24] | I wanted to be like her. | 我想成为她那样的人 |
[26:29] | And you went to her | 因为你喜欢她 |
[26:30] | with this client’s undue attention | 所以在遭受到客户逾矩的关注时 |
[26:32] | – because you liked her? – Yes. | -你去找了她 -是的 |
[26:34] | I know Mr. Gainsborough is one of her top clients, | 我知道盖恩斯伯勒先生是她的大客户 |
[26:36] | but I told her what he said. | 但我告诉了她他对我说的话 |
[26:38] | That you looked hot? | 说你很性感 |
[26:39] | Yes, and that he kept watching me | 是的 还有他一直盯着我看 |
[26:44] | and asked me my bra size. | 还问我胸罩尺寸 |
[26:46] | And what did Diane say? | 那戴安说了什么 |
[26:48] | She said, | 她说 |
[26:50] | “Don’t worry about it. | “别放心上 |
[26:52] | He meant it as a compliment.” | 他这是在恭维你” |
[26:54] | That’s when I lost my respect for her. | 那一刻她失去了我对她的尊重 |
[26:56] | Yes, I can understand that. | 是的 我能理解 |
[27:00] | Chrissy never mentioned she was uncomfortable | 克里斯从来没提起过 |
[27:02] | with Mr. Gainsborough’s comment. | 盖恩斯伯勒的言辞让她很不舒服 |
[27:04] | Yes, but she came to you, | 是的 但她找你了 |
[27:05] | Ms. Lockhart, and told you what he said? | 洛克哈特女士 告诉了你他所说的话 |
[27:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:09] | And you told her to take it as a compliment | 而你让她把这些话当做恭维 |
[27:11] | and let it go? | 别放在心上 |
[27:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:14] | Comments about being hot, | 说她性感 |
[27:16] | questions about bra size– these are compliments? | 问她胸围 你称这些为恭维话吗 |
[27:18] | From a gay fashion designer, they are. | 出自一位同性恋时装设计师之口 是的 |
[27:27] | So you’re saying that, um… | 所以你是在说… |
[27:30] | Strike that. | 换个说法 |
[27:34] | you didn’t know… | 你不知道… |
[27:37] | Chrissy didn’t know that Mr. Gainsborough was gay, | 克里斯并不知道盖恩斯伯勒先生是同性恋 |
[27:39] | did she? | 是吗 |
[27:40] | I don’t know, I thought she did. | 我不知道 我以为她知道 |
[27:42] | She knew he was a fashion designer. | 她知道他是位时装设计师 |
[27:45] | Really, so now you’re saying | 是么 所以现在你是在说 |
[27:46] | that paralegals should stereotype | 律师助理应该有这样的成见 |
[27:49] | fashion designers or, or anyone | 时装设计师们 或者其他 |
[27:51] | who they deem to be someone that might not fit into a… | 他们被认为的一类人或许并不一定是… |
[27:55] | You’re in a hole, | 你陷入泥沼了 |
[27:56] | Ms. Walsh, best to stop digging. | 沃尔什女士 别挣扎了 |
[28:02] | $1 million. | 一百万美元 |
[28:06] | – No. – Oh, come on, | -不了 -得了 |
[28:07] | it’s not going away. | 对你们还会有影响 |
[28:09] | Pay us $1 million and it’s over. | 给我们一百万美元 一了百了 |
[28:11] | Viola, | 维奥拉 |
[28:11] | you’re losing, you’re losing badly. | 你输了 还输得很惨 |
[28:14] | We’ll make you this deal. | 这么着吧 |
[28:15] | Stop right now and we won’t countersue you | 别继续了 我们也不会反诉你们 |
[28:18] | for filing a frivolous lawsuit. | 告你们挑起无谓诉讼 |
[28:19] | We still have you in your office | 我们还有你在办公室 |
[28:21] | conducting sexual relations with underlings. | 和下属有过性行为的牌没打呢 |
[28:23] | Oh, I forgot. | 是我忘记了 |
[28:26] | Here is an affidavit from Mr. Gardner and Tammy Linnata. | 这是加德纳先生和塔米·琳娜塔的书面证词 |
[28:32] | They swear they… | 他们发誓… |
[28:34] | …they only had sexual relations once in his office, | 他们只在办公室进行过一次性行为 |
[28:38] | and she was never in the employ of Lockhart/ Gardner, | 而她也从来不是洛&加律所的雇员 |
[28:41] | so she was not an underling. | 所以她并不是他的下属 |
[28:44] | And this is the only time you’ve ever had sex in your office? | 你是说这是你仅有的一次办公室性行为吗 |
[28:48] | It is. | 是的 |
[28:50] | Will. | 威尔 |
[28:57] | That wasn’t true– | 那不是真的 |
[28:58] | what you just said. | 你刚才说的 |
[29:00] | What? | 什么 |
[29:00] | That wasn’t the only time you had sex in your office. | 那并不是你唯一的一次办公室性行为 |
[29:06] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[29:07] | No, I-I mean, I-I-I-I do, | 不是 我是说 我记得 |
[29:11] | uh, but it was… | 但那个… |
[29:14] | We didn’t have sex. | 我们并没有做爱 |
[29:17] | Are, are we defining sex more restrictively? | 你是说对性的定义要更严格吗 |
[29:21] | Because, as I remember it… | 因为 就我记忆所及… |
[29:24] | I don’t think we want that to get out. | 我们并不想曝光这信息吧 |
[29:26] | I agree, | 我知道 |
[29:27] | but your affidavit could prove problematic | 但你的证词会被视为有问题 |
[29:30] | because, at the point in time we’re talking about, | 因为就讨论的时间节点来看 |
[29:32] | I was an underling. | 我是你的下属 |
[29:39] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[29:42] | We did it in there, didn’t we? | 我们是在那儿做的 对吧 |
[29:45] | Technically that’s not my office. | 严格来说那儿并不算我的办公室 |
[29:48] | That’s my bathroom. | 那是我的盥洗室 |
[29:50] | Chrissy did only say in your office, didn’t she? | 克里斯确实只是说在你的办公室 对吗 |
[29:54] | Yes, sex in my office, | 是的 在我办公室的性行为 |
[29:55] | so we didn’t have sex in my office. | 所以我们并没有在我的办公室做爱 |
[30:00] | Good… good. | 很好 很好 |
[30:08] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[30:13] | That was weird, wasn’t it? | 这挺别扭的 对吧 |
[30:16] | Talking about two years ago? | 提起两年前的事吗 |
[30:18] | Yeah, that’ll be on my mind for the rest of the day. | 是啊 今天我是忘不掉了 |
[30:22] | Just the rest of the day? | 就今天吗 |
[30:31] | Uh, we have another problem. | 我们还有一个问题 |
[30:39] | Viola wants to open the Howard Lyman charge again. | 维奥拉想要重启对霍华德·莱曼的指控 |
[30:42] | They’re crucifying me. | 简直就是在折磨我 |
[30:43] | It’s like McCarthyism all over again. | 这简直就是重蹈麦卡锡主义的覆辙 |
[30:43] | 美国共和党参议员J.R.麦卡锡于1951-1954年间发动的 反共以及迫害民主进步力量的法西斯行径 | |
[30:45] | Why, what does she have? | 为什么 她有什么证据 |
[30:45] | She just e-mailed it to me. | 她刚把这个发给我 |
[30:49] | Hey, why don’t you come over here | 干嘛不过来 |
[30:51] | and sit on Daddy’s lap, huh, honey? | 坐老爹大腿上啊 宝贝儿 |
[30:53] | That’s a lie. | 这是骗人的 |
[30:54] | Where’d this come from? | 从哪里弄来的 |
[30:55] | You taped it, you moron. | 你自己录的 傻瓜 |
[30:57] | It’s the same one you showed us? | 这跟你给我们看那个是一样的吗 |
[30:59] | Yes, the one we were going to keep private. | 是的 那个我们本想保密的视频 |
[31:01] | – How did they get it? – I don’t know, | -他们怎么弄到手的 -不知道 |
[31:02] | but the worry is, they did. | 麻烦的重点是他们拿到了 |
[31:04] | Someone’s feeding them our dirty laundry? | 有人故意将我们的秘密告诉他们的吗 |
[31:06] | Yes, now, the question is who? | 对 现在问题是这人是谁 |
[31:18] | So I shouldn’t bring up Obama? | 所以我不能提奥巴马吗 |
[31:22] | Bring up anything you want. | 想说什么你随意 |
[31:25] | Your friends are gonna hate me, aren’t they? | 你的朋友会讨厌我吧 |
[31:28] | I don’t want this to poison us, Kurt. | 我不想为这事影响到我们的关系 库尔特 |
[31:29] | Well, let’s go then. We don’t need to do this. | 那我们就走吧 不用刻意这样 |
[31:31] | No, no, no, no. Now, I’m-I’m curious. | 不不不 现在我很好奇 |
[31:34] | Let’s meet your friends. | 去认识下你的朋友们吧 |
[31:41] | Jeannie? | 珍妮 |
[31:42] | Kurt, there you are. How you doing? | 库尔特 你来了 你好吗 |
[31:46] | And this must be Diane. | 这位一定是戴安 |
[31:48] | We’re the fire-breathing crazies. | 我们是喷火狂人 |
[31:57] | Oh, that went well, hmm? | 聊得还不错吧 |
[32:00] | Yup. | 不错 |
[32:05] | You didn’t like ’em? | 你不喜欢她们吗 |
[32:06] | You mean Jeannie and Bobbie and Tonya, the skateboarder? | 你是指玩滑板的珍妮 波比和唐娅吗 |
[32:09] | Why wouldn’t I like them? | 我怎么会不喜欢她们呢 |
[32:10] | She’s a snowboarder. | 她是玩滑雪板的 |
[32:12] | And how did you meet them? | 你怎么认识她们的 |
[32:14] | – In class. – Oh, in class. | -上课认识的 -上课认识的 |
[32:16] | And this class is all women? | 你们班上全是女生吗 |
[32:20] | You didn’t like that they were women? | 你是因为她们是女生而不喜欢吗 |
[32:22] | No, I’m fine with the fact that they were all women. | 不 我对她们是女生这一点完全没意见 |
[32:24] | It’s just, they were all in their twenties. | 只是她们都才二十出头 |
[32:25] | They are all excellent terminal ballistic experts. | 她们都是出色的终点弹道性能专家 |
[32:29] | Have you slept with any of those ballistic experts? | 你跟其中哪个弹道专家睡过吗 |
[32:41] | No. | 没有 |
[32:46] | Why are we getting married, Kurt? | 我们为什么要结婚 库尔特 |
[32:49] | Do you not want to? | 你不想结了吗 |
[32:53] | I don’t know. | 说不清楚 |
[33:00] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[33:06] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[33:07] | What is this “Mrs. Florrick” that’s new. | 这”福瑞克夫人”听起来真生疏 |
[33:10] | Jackie. I’m intimidated now. | 杰姬 我真有点吓到了 |
[33:12] | You’re the governor’s wife. Mom, I mean. | 你可是是州长的夫人 我是说 妈妈 |
[33:14] | I’m still good old Jackie-o. | 我还是你熟悉的那个杰姬 |
[33:17] | Do you remember that time on Georgie’s boat? | 你还记得在乔治船上的时候吗 |
[33:19] | Yes, very well. Do you? | 记得很清楚 你呢 |
[33:23] | We were a lot younger. | 那时我们年轻得多 |
[33:24] | We weren’t that much younger. | 也不见得年少不经事 |
[33:25] | I’ve gone grey. | 我头发都白了 |
[33:27] | Grey suits you. | 白发挺衬你的 |
[33:30] | Janice will be thrilled that I ran into you. | 珍妮丝要是知道我遇到你一定会很激动 |
[33:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:35] | She wouldn’t mind if I took old Ronnie out | 她应该不会介意我请 |
[33:37] | for a drink, would she? | 老罗尼去喝一杯吧 |
[33:39] | It’s been such a long time. | 太久没见了 |
[33:48] | You got a problem. | 你有个麻烦 |
[33:49] | Just one? | 才一个吗 |
[33:52] | Someone in our firm | 我们律所里有人 |
[33:52] | is feeding evidence to Viola Walsh so she can attack us. | 私下向维奥拉·沃尔什提供证据帮她攻击我们 |
[33:56] | I’ve been asked to find out who. | 他们叫我把这人揪出来 |
[33:58] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:59] | It’s one of your rebels. | 是你们的叛将之一 |
[34:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:08] | Because he left a lot of fingerprints | 因为他在发给维奥拉的一封电子邮件上 |
[34:10] | on an e-mail he sent to Viola. | 留下了大量指纹 |
[34:14] | Kalinda, do me a favor. | 凯琳达 帮我个忙 |
[34:15] | – I just did you a favor. – Do me another. | -这已经帮了你一个了 -再帮一个 |
[34:17] | I have to tell Will. | 我得告诉威尔 |
[34:18] | I know. Give me an hour head start. | 我懂 留一小时让我先下手 |
[34:24] | You have 30 minutes. | 给你30分钟 |
[34:28] | What were you thinking, Tony? | 你怎么想的 托尼 |
[34:29] | I was thinking what we were all thinking. | 我跟大家的想法一样 |
[34:30] | We need clients. We need… | 我们需要客户 我们需要… |
[34:32] | You don’t sabotage your own firm. | 你不能陷害自己的律所 |
[34:34] | Lockhart/Gardner isn’t my firm. Florrick/Agos is. | 洛&加不是我的律所 福瑞克&艾格斯才是 |
[34:37] | It’s so dumb! They could sue us! | 这真是太蠢了 他们会告我们的 |
[34:39] | They’re gonna fire you in about ten minutes. | 他们会十分钟之内就开除你 |
[34:41] | We need you to go along with it. Don’t say anything. | 你乖乖走人就是了 什么也别说 |
[34:45] | So, I get fired, I lose my bonus. | 所以被开除的是我 拿不到奖金也是我 |
[34:47] | I’m out $30,000. | 3万块就这么没了 |
[34:48] | Well, you shouldn’t have gotten caught! | 谁让你被逮住了 |
[34:50] | No, we should share our bonuses. | 不 我们的奖金应该共享 |
[34:52] | There’s no reason I should suffer for helping out the whole team. | 没理由为了集体牺牲我一个 |
[34:53] | Oh, helping out the whole team. | 你还为了集体呢 |
[34:55] | It was your idea in the first place. | 这本来就是你自己的主意 |
[34:55] | All right, then why should I stay silent when they fire me? | 好 那我被他们开除时又何必再掩护你们呢 |
[35:01] | So you’re threatening us? | 你现在这是威胁吗 |
[35:02] | No, I’m telling you. | 不 我是在告诉你 |
[35:04] | We all shared the start-up costs. | 我们已经分担了设立成本 |
[35:06] | We should share the bonuses. | 我们还应该分享奖金 |
[35:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:13] | I think we’ve got the mafia here. | 我觉得这简直是黑手党的行径 |
[35:21] | We’ve been moving software to pay-per-use | 我们已经让软件实现按量计费 |
[35:23] | and had a massive uptick. | 效率有了很大提升 |
[35:25] | But you know. You’re our lawyer. | 但你懂的 你是我们的律师 |
[35:28] | So you’re happy with the firm? | 那你对律所的服务满意吗 |
[35:29] | Lockhart/Gardner? | 洛&加? |
[35:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:34] | I mean, you’re not thinking of leaving? | 你没有考虑换个律所吧 |
[35:37] | Well, I’ve been hearing rumors that you’re leaving | 我倒是听说你要离开律所 |
[35:40] | for a judgeship, and if that’s the case, | 去做法官 如果这样的话 |
[35:44] | we might look around, yeah. | 我们可能要另外物色 |
[35:45] | Why? | 怎么 |
[35:48] | Has anyone approached you about joining another firm? | 有其他律所邀请过你吗 |
[35:52] | A new firm? | 新成立的律所 |
[35:54] | Just the usual calls, you know. | 也就平时那些而已 |
[35:57] | But some of our lawyers have approached you, right? | 但是我们手下有些律师找过你 是吗 |
[36:00] | I mean, it’s all right. They… they’ve talked to me. | 不要紧的 他们跟我说过了 |
[36:02] | I don’t think I’m supposed to say anything until it’s official. | 我觉得在事情正式确定之前不应该多嘴 |
[36:08] | No, I understand. | 是的 我理解 |
[36:10] | Alicia already told me that, uh, | 艾丽西娅已经跟我说过 |
[36:12] | she’s taking you on, so, I’m fine. | 她请你的事了 跟我聊也不要紧 |
[36:16] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:18] | Because a firm with the governor’s wife on the letterhead | 因为挂着州长夫人名号的律所 |
[36:21] | is hard to pass up. | 很难让人拒绝 |
[36:30] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[36:31] | Yes, good. | 说的没错 |
[36:32] | – Did I say something? – No, no. It’s just, um… | -我说错什么了吗 -没有 只是 |
[36:35] | I-I have to go. I’ll call you later. | 我得走了 再联系 |
[36:47] | Yes! I don’t know how you did it. | 太棒了 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[36:52] | In fact, I don’t think I want to know, | 其实我也不想知道 |
[36:53] | but the union has backed off. | 但是联合会放弃了 |
[36:54] | They’re not going to strike the inaugural. | 他们不会在就职典礼时游行了 |
[36:56] | I’m so happy, Eli. Oh, a little higher. | 那很好 伊莱 再高点 |
[36:59] | Higher. | 再高点 |
[37:01] | So we’re putting Peter back up again? | 又把彼得挂上去了吗 |
[37:03] | Yes. He looks wonderful, don’t you think? | 是的 他看着真帅气 不觉得吗 |
[37:08] | And the seal? | 州长印章怎么办 |
[37:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:11] | Do you have a suggestion? | 你有建议吗 |
[37:14] | No. Wherever you want. | 没有 随你喜欢 |
[37:17] | How about in your office? | 放你办公室如何 |
[37:24] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[37:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[37:28] | You got stood up, huh? | 被放鸽子了吧 |
[37:31] | Not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[37:35] | Hey, I got a sister you can marry. | 我有个妹妹可以嫁给你 |
[37:37] | I’m fine, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:03] | No. | 没事 |
[38:06] | We’re good? | 我俩没问题吧 |
[38:09] | Always. | 当然 |
[38:19] | You know we don’t have to do this. | 你知道我们不一定得这样 |
[38:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:28] | Get a room. | 直接去开房吧 |
[38:47] | You have to pay our legal fees, | 你把我们的律师费付了 |
[38:49] | – and we will forgive and forget this. – Really? | -这事就既往不咎了 -是吗 |
[38:51] | Well, I wasn’t keeping score, | 我没计分 |
[38:52] | but I thought the last time I checked, I was ahead. | 但如果没记错 目前是我领先 |
[38:56] | We just have one more witness. | 我们还有一个证人 |
[38:59] | And was it surprising to you | 对于克里斯起诉了 |
[39:01] | that Chrissy accused everybody at the firm but you? | 全所除了你之外的所有人 觉得意外吗 |
[39:04] | – No. – It wasn’t? | -不意外 -不意外吗 |
[39:05] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[39:07] | Well, she liked me. | 她喜欢过我 |
[39:08] | And in what way did she… like you? | 她喜欢你哪一点 |
[39:14] | In a lot of ways. | 很多方面都喜欢 |
[39:15] | And where did she… like you most? | 她最喜欢你哪里呢 |
[39:18] | In the copy room, in the pantry, | 复印室里 食品室里 |
[39:19] | and sometimes in the bullpen at night. | 有时候晚上在办公室里 |
[39:23] | – So, at work? – Yeah. | -工作期间吗 -是的 |
[39:24] | But Chrissy said she was offended | 但克里斯说她对于工作期间 |
[39:26] | by all the sexual activity at work. | 所有与性有关的行为都很反感 |
[39:27] | I know. Odd. | 我知道 真怪了 |
[39:29] | Thank you, Kalinda. | 谢谢你 凯琳达 |
[39:31] | Your witness. | 到你问了 |
[39:36] | Okay, let me talk to my client. | 好吧 我先跟我的当事人谈一下 |
[39:40] | Lockhart/Gardner. How may I direct your call? | 洛&加律所 请问转接哪位 |
[39:44] | Yes. Yes, she is. | 是的 她是 |
[39:47] | 30 minutes? | 30分钟吗 |
[40:01] | I am so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[40:01] | Please, my office is this way. | 这边请 我的办公室往这边走 |
[40:02] | Missing it already? | 还没走就开始怀念了吗 |
[40:50] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:51] | I thought you had gone. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[40:56] | We’re settling with Chrissy. | 我们在跟克里斯谈和解 |
[40:58] | The compromise. | 已经达成协议了 |
[41:42] | Joely, could you give me a minute? | 乔莉 我们等会再谈好吗 |
[41:44] | Oh, sure. Sure. I’ll be right out here. | 没问题 我就在外面等你 |
[41:47] | Stability. | 稳定性 |
[42:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:06] | Alicia’s leaving the firm with Cary, | 艾丽西娅要跟凯里离开律所 |
[42:09] | and she’s taking our top clients. | 还要带走我们的顶级客户 |