时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is no longer a dream. This is reality. | 这不再只是个梦想 梦想已成真 |
[00:05] | Three months from now, we are opening offices in New York. | 三个月后 我们将在纽约成立办公室 |
[00:10] | I want to say something. | 我想说两句 |
[00:11] | Not now, Howard. | 不是现在 霍华德 |
[00:13] | We are growing. | 我们在发展壮大 |
[00:15] | Share that with your clients. | 将这点转达给客户 |
[00:16] | The era of constriction is over. | 缩减规模的日子结束了 |
[00:19] | Now, a new era | 现在 新的时代 |
[00:22] | needs new branding. | 需要新的品牌 |
[00:24] | L.G. “L.G.” | |
[00:26] | Own those letters. | 记住这两个字母 |
[00:27] | No one says “Lockhart/Gardner” anymore. | 不要再说是洛&加律所 |
[00:30] | It’s “L.G.” | 而是L.G. |
[00:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[00:36] | Who’s thinking of leaving? | 谁准备离开 |
[00:37] | Sonya Rucker. The Wabash fund. | 桑娅·洛克 沃巴什基金 |
[00:39] | – Chumhum? – No. Not yet. | -查查网呢 -还没动静 |
[00:41] | Sonya Rucker and Wabash are leaving Florrick-Agos. | 桑娅·洛克和沃巴什准备离开福&艾 |
[00:43] | – Their infrastructure? – Bad. | -他们设施如何 -很差 |
[00:45] | Florrick-Agos barely exists. We’ve been working out of | 基本可以说还没有福&艾律所 过去两周 |
[00:47] | Alicia’s apartment for the last two weeks. | 我们一直在艾丽西娅的公寓工作 |
[00:49] | That’s why I’m back here. | 所以我才回来了 |
[00:50] | – Did the clients know? – No. | -客户知道吗 -不知道 |
[00:51] | We either met at their offices or over lunch. | 我们要么在对方办公室见 要么约吃午餐 |
[00:53] | But they are moving into new offices today. | 但他们今天要搬新办公室了 |
[00:55] | – What offices? T-shirt factory on grand. | -什么办公室 -T恤工厂 |
[00:58] | – Really? – It’s all we could… | -不是吧 -这是我们… |
[01:00] | They could afford. | 他们能支付得起的 |
[01:02] | $20 a square foot. | 一平方英尺二十块 |
[01:03] | The connections with the Governor aren’t helping Alicia? | 州长那边没有人帮艾丽西娅吗 |
[01:05] | Mm, they’re hurting her. | 算是适得其反 |
[01:06] | I lost a client because of all the ethical issues | 我失去一个客户 因为涉及州长的 |
[01:09] | – from the Governor’s Office. – Thank you, Anthony. | -道德问题 -谢谢 安东尼 |
[01:13] | What a putz. | 他太傻了 |
[01:14] | We should’ve tried to get Carey Zepps. | 本该找凯里·泽普斯 |
[01:16] | I’ll take Rucker. | 我负责洛克 |
[01:17] | Will, you take the Wabash. | 威尔 你负责沃巴什 |
[01:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:25] | How’s your course going? | 课上得怎么样 |
[01:28] | When driving in fog, you should use your…? | 在大雾中开车 你要用什么呢 |
[01:30] | Low beams. | 近光灯 |
[01:32] | That’s not true, is it? | 不是这样吧 |
[01:33] | It is. | 是这样的 |
[01:35] | I wrote fog lights. | 我写的是雾灯 |
[01:37] | Why are they called fog lights if they’re not for fog? | 不在雾中使用的灯干嘛叫雾灯啊 |
[01:39] | To trick you. | 为了让你上当 |
[01:43] | How long do you need my wi-fi for? | 你要用无线网多久 |
[01:44] | A few hours. | 几个小时 |
[01:47] | Want me gone? | 要我走吗 |
[01:50] | Nope. Stay as long as you want. | 不用 你爱待多久待多久 |
[01:53] | So, do we have a Yoko Ono problem here? | 这个「小野洋子」不会坏事吧 |
[01:57] | Mr. Lee, she’s still waiting. | 李先生 她还在等你 |
[01:59] | Tell her to come back tomorrow. Tell her… | 让她明天再来 告诉她 |
[02:01] | – all the partners are busy. – I’m not busy. Who is it? | -所有合伙人都很忙 -我不忙 是谁啊 |
[02:04] | A walk-in. Not much money. | 一个主动上门的 没什么油水 |
[02:06] | She says she used to work here. | 她说她以前在这工作 |
[02:07] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理吧 |
[02:10] | So, uh, | 那个 |
[02:11] | you used to work here, Ms. Flores? | 你以前在这工作是吗 弗里斯小姐 |
[02:14] | I did. Two years ago. As an intern. | 是的 两年前 作为实习生 |
[02:17] | Now you want to come back? | 你是想回来工作吗 |
[02:18] | No. | 不是 |
[02:19] | That was a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[02:21] | Breaking the ice. | 暖暖场 |
[02:24] | So… how can we help you? | 那…有什么我们能效劳的吗 |
[02:27] | A friend of mine has been swept up in a raid of businesses | 在一次对无证雇工企业的彻查中 |
[02:29] | employing undocumented workers. | 我的一个朋友被清查了出来 |
[02:31] | They’ve threatened to deport him back to Mexico | 政府方面威胁他 要将他遣返回墨西哥 |
[02:33] | unless he agrees to a snitch visa… | 除非他同意通过避难签证… |
[02:35] | Oh, so you’re from Mexico? | 这么说你是从墨西哥来的 |
[02:37] | – No. – I love Mexico. | -不是 -我爱墨西哥 |
[02:39] | I was down there in the ’60s. | 六十年代去过那里 |
[02:41] | Puerto Vallarta. | 瓦亚塔港 |
[02:42] | God, the drinks they had. | 老天 那边的酒 |
[02:44] | You know, the ones. The-the, um… | 就是那种 那种… |
[02:46] | The ones, um… | 那种… |
[02:48] | What are they called? | 叫什么来着 |
[02:50] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[02:51] | And the women. | 还有女人 |
[02:52] | In those dresses. | 她们那身衣服 |
[02:54] | Those short dresses. | 火辣辣的短 |
[02:58] | Could you call Alicia Florrick for me, please? | 你能帮我找艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗 |
[03:00] | A-actually, Alicia doesn’t work here anymore. | 实际上 艾丽西娅不在这工作了 |
[03:03] | She doesn’t? | 她不在了 |
[03:05] | Where is she? | 那她在哪 |
[03:25] | Well, here it is. | 就是这了 |
[03:28] | The furniture should be arriving in a few hours. | 家具几小时后就到 |
[03:30] | Do we have phones, at least? | 我们至少有电话了吧 |
[03:32] | Not until tomorrow. | 还要等到明天 |
[03:33] | We’ll have to work from cells. | 现在还要用手机 |
[03:35] | We can’t meet with Chumhum here. | 我们不能在这会见查查网的人 |
[03:37] | Eh, we need to polish the floors. | 我们得装修下地板 |
[03:39] | You know, make it look like a hip start-up. | 看着像一家新律所 |
[03:41] | Open floor plan. No walls. | 开放式设计 不要墙 |
[03:43] | It’ll take us a week. | 也就花一周时间 |
[03:46] | We can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[03:54] | And when did this happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
[03:56] | Well, right now. The prosecutor’s mid-trial | 就是现在 公诉人正在庭审中 |
[03:59] | and he’s pressuring Tomas | 他在向托马斯施压 |
[04:00] | to sign the snitch visa before noon. | 让他在中午前就签告密者签证 |
[04:03] | I told Tomas to wait till he spoke to a lawyer. | 我让托马斯等到和律师谈话后 |
[04:06] | That’s your friend? Tomas? | 他是你朋友吗 托马斯 |
[04:07] | Yes. Tomas Ruiz. | 是的 托马斯·鲁伊兹 |
[04:09] | I knew him in school. | 我在学校时认识他的 |
[04:10] | And who does this prosecutor want him to testify against? | 检方想让他针对谁作证 |
[04:13] | Lalo Hierra. | 拉洛·希拉 |
[04:17] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[04:19] | It’s worrisome. | 令人不安 |
[04:21] | Okay, let me talk to my partners. | 好的 让我跟其他合伙人谈谈 |
[04:23] | We’re just… starting out. | 我们才…刚起步 |
[04:25] | Yes, I can see that. | 是 我能看出来 |
[04:27] | Are these just temporary? | 这只是暂时的吧 |
[04:29] | They’re gonna look great. | 这里会变得很棒的 |
[04:30] | Just give us a week. | 给我们一周 |
[04:38] | It’s just consultation on a visa, but she needs me now. | 只是咨询签证问题 但她现在就需要我 |
[04:41] | – Is it worth our time? – I’m not sure this guy can pay. | -值得付出时间吗 -恐怕他付不起 |
[04:43] | He’s an undocumented immigrant. He owns a body shop. | 他是无证移民 开了一家汽车维修店 |
[04:46] | Well, we can’t be doing pro bono. | 我们现在做不了法律援助 |
[04:47] | No, no, no. We should do it. | 不不不 我们该做 |
[04:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:49] | Natalie Flores works for a New York lobbyist named Joe Pallotta. | 娜塔莉·弗里斯替纽约说客乔·帕洛塔做事 |
[04:52] | He controls $90 million in client billing. | 他的办事费高达九千万美金呢 |
[04:55] | He can direct Chicago work our way. | 他可以让我们在芝加哥顺风顺水 |
[04:59] | Checked online. | 网上查的 |
[05:00] | Okay. I’ll take it. | 好 那我接下来了 |
[05:02] | Hey, our first new client. | 我们有第一位新客户了 |
[05:04] | All right. Yes. | 好极了 |
[05:10] | Who was the last person hired, the last salaried person? | 我们雇的最后一个人是谁 |
[05:14] | – Why? – I was talking to Clarke Hayden. | -怎么了 -我刚和克拉克·海登谈过 |
[05:16] | We need to, uh, make cuts to our payroll. | 我们得减少薪劳支出 |
[05:19] | – Carey, we made a commitment to our employees. – Yes, | -凯里 我们对员工承诺过的 -没错 |
[05:23] | and that commitment means nothing if we go under. | 但如果我们垮了什么承诺都没意义了 |
[05:26] | Who was the last person? | 谁是最后一个雇员 |
[05:27] | Ah. It was Robyn, wasn’t it? | 是罗宾 对吧 |
[05:31] | We can’t let her go. We’ll have no investigator. | 我们不能让她走 否则就没调查员了 |
[05:33] | And how much have we investigated in the last two weeks? | 我们前两周调查量有多少 |
[05:36] | Look, it’s just for a few months. I’ll talk to her. | 这只是暂时的 我会和她谈谈 |
[05:39] | – No, I will. – But not until Friday. | -不 我来 -但得等到周五 |
[05:47] | I need your answer now, Mr. Ruiz. | 我现在需要你回答我 鲁伊兹先生 |
[05:50] | I’ve been in this country for nine years, sir. | 我到这个国家九年了 先生 |
[05:52] | Our shop pays social security and payroll tax. | 我们的汽修店也交了社保和工资税 |
[05:55] | Yes, and you’re undocumented. | 对 但你同时也是无证移民 |
[05:57] | Look, it’s very simple. | 情况其实很简单 |
[05:59] | Lalo Hierra used your shop | 拉洛·希拉利用你的修车店 |
[06:01] | to meet with the head of the Latin Gangsters. | 作为会见拉美黑帮大佬的场所 |
[06:03] | You testify to that fact and what you heard them say, | 你只要就此作证揭发他们的谈话内容 |
[06:05] | and you won’t be deported. | 你就不会被遣返 |
[06:08] | Excuse me. Could you step outside? | 抱歉 您能出去吗 |
[06:10] | Could I… Who are you? | 要我出…你是谁 |
[06:11] | Alicia Florrick, Mr. Ruiz’s attorney. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 鲁伊兹先生的律师 |
[06:13] | – Who are you? – Mr. Ruiz, | -阁下贵姓 -鲁伊兹先生 |
[06:15] | it is your right to have an attorney present, but I must warn you… | 你有权请律师辩护 但我警告你… |
[06:17] | If you want to warn anyone, warn me. | 如果你想警告 警告我吧 |
[06:18] | …Any delay in signing this Snitch Visa | 一旦你耽误了告密者签证 |
[06:21] | – means the offer could go away. – The offer’s not going away. | -将来后悔也来不及 -不会来不及的 |
[06:23] | You need him more than he needs you. | 你求他的事比这大多了 |
[06:25] | Now, whom am I addressing? | 现在能否赐教尊名大名 |
[06:26] | Karl Dolan. U.S. Attorney. | 卡尔·杜兰 联邦检察官 |
[06:28] | She’s gonna get you deported, Tomas… | 她会害你被遣送出境的 托马斯 |
[06:29] | Please step outside, AUSA Dolan. Right now. | 请您出去 杜兰检察官 立刻 |
[06:32] | No, that’s it. | 打住 到此为止 |
[06:34] | I’m conferring with my client. | 我要和我的委托人商量 |
[06:36] | Step outside. | 请出去 |
[06:48] | Tomas, Elena, | 托马斯 埃琳娜 |
[06:49] | This is one of the lawyers I was talking to you about. | 这就是我跟你们提过的那位律师 |
[06:51] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[06:52] | I’d like you to consider all the possibilities before you sign. | 我希望你能在签字前能把一切都考虑周全 |
[06:56] | I know. Lalo is dangerous and I’ll be testifying against him, | 我知道 拉洛是危险人物 我要指证他 |
[06:59] | But… I… | 但…我… |
[07:01] | Can’t be without Elena. | 我离不开埃琳娜 |
[07:03] | I can’t be deported. | 我不能被遣送出境啊 |
[07:05] | That will truly kill me. | 这真会要了我的命 |
[07:10] | He’ll do it. | 他会签字的 |
[07:11] | Praise God. | 感谢上帝 |
[07:12] | But he wants 24-hour protection for his family and himself. | 但他希望能派人24小时保护他和家人 |
[07:15] | That’s already in the visa. | 签证里本来就包括这一项 |
[07:16] | No, it was promised, but it’s not in the visa. | 只是口头承诺 并没有白纸黑字写在上头 |
[07:19] | Also, he wants a promise not to deport his wife and his girls. | 另外 他要你们保证不遣返他的妻女 |
[07:21] | You didn’t need to come. | 你真是没必要来 |
[07:23] | I would’ve offered all that. | 我本来就打算给他这些待遇的 |
[07:24] | Good. So put it in the visa, | 很好 那就写进签证里 |
[07:27] | and we’ll be ready for court. | 这样我们就可以准备出庭了 |
[07:29] | Six bodies were found hanging from a bridge outside the city. | 城外桥上挂了六具尸体 |
[07:33] | – Five more were decapitated. – And did anyone | -五具身首异处 -那么有人 |
[07:35] | take responsibility for the execution? | 对此负责吗 |
[07:37] | There was a bullet left at the scene, | 案发现场发现了一枚子弹 |
[07:39] | A single .357 Magnum shell | 一枚点357口径麦格农子弹壳 |
[07:41] | with the letters “L.C.” painted on it. | 上面绘有L.C.两个字母 |
[07:42] | – “L.C.”? – Short for “El culebra.” | -L.C. -El culebra的缩写 |
[07:45] | The snake. | 意思是蛇 |
[07:46] | And is there someone in the cartel who goes by that nickname? | 在组织里 有以这个名做外号的吗 |
[07:50] | Yes. The defendant, | 有 就是被告 |
[07:51] | Lalo hierra. Uh, thank you, agent Thorburn. | -拉洛·希拉 -谢谢 索伯恩探员 |
[07:54] | Just a… Uh, actually, nothing further, Your Honor. | 就是…其实我问完了 法官阁下 |
[07:58] | We would request a short recess | 我们要求短暂休庭 |
[08:00] | to prepare a new name that we’d like to add to the witness list. | 我们准备在证人名单里再加一个名字 |
[08:02] | Granted. We’ll break for lunch. | 批准 午饭后再继续 |
[08:04] | Be back at 2:00. | 2点重新开庭 |
[08:09] | Good. He’s scared. | 很好 他胆怯了 |
[08:15] | Alicia, hi. How are you? | 艾丽西娅 你好吗 |
[08:17] | Good. | 不错 |
[08:19] | What’s up here? Hi, Marilyn. | 怎么了 你好 玛丽莲 |
[08:21] | Hi, Alicia. I’m sorry. I had a bout of nausea but I’m all good. | 你好 艾丽西娅 我有点恶心不过还行 |
[08:23] | Um, do you guys mind if I… If I, uh… | 你们介意我… |
[08:26] | Oh, here it is… if I eat? | 找到了 吃点东西吗 |
[08:29] | No, not at all. | 没关系 |
[08:31] | Welcome, by the way. | 欢迎光临 |
[08:33] | Thanks. So… | 谢谢 那… |
[08:35] | This is the new… Firm. | 这就是新律所的…所在了 |
[08:39] | It’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[08:40] | We’re in the early stages yet. | 我们还处于起步阶段 |
[08:42] | What do you need? | 你们过来是为了什么事 |
[08:43] | Mm. Sorry, pumpkin pop-tart. | 抱歉 这是南瓜馅饼 |
[08:46] | They’re the only things that settle my stomach. | 只有吃这个我的胃才舒服 |
[08:48] | Um, Peter | 彼得 |
[08:50] | would like to come by and congratulate you, | 想过来恭喜你 |
[08:51] | and we were acting as a sort of advance team. | 我们俩就像是先遣队吧 |
[08:54] | You want to negotiate his first visit? | 你们想探讨他的第一次到访 |
[08:56] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是 |
[09:00] | There can be no photographs while he’s here. | 他到这儿不能被拍到 |
[09:01] | No contacting the press. | 不能联系媒体 |
[09:03] | No clients to be informed of his visit. | 不能通知客户他会来 |
[09:05] | – No press releases. – Look, if Peter wants to come here to | -不能发表消息 -如果彼得想来这儿 |
[09:07] | congratulate his wife on her new firm, | 祝贺他妻子的新律所开张 |
[09:09] | I’m thrilled. | 我很激动 |
[09:11] | But there’ll be no policing between us. | 但我们俩的事用不着别人来管 |
[09:13] | No rules, no exemptions. Just peter | 没有规定 没有例外 就是彼得 |
[09:15] | deciding to drop by. That’s all. | 单纯想过来看看 仅此而已 |
[09:16] | Look, Alicia, the only… | 艾丽西娅 唯一… |
[09:24] | Eli, are you all right? | 伊莱 你还好吗 |
[09:26] | Y-yes. I’m-I’m-I’m, uh… | 是…我我我… |
[09:30] | No, uh, what, um… | 不 这个 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:37] | Uh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:41] | He ran. | 他跑了 |
[09:42] | What? | 什么 |
[09:43] | Lalo. Uh, Eduardo Hierra. | 拉洛·爱德华多·希拉 |
[09:45] | He fled back to Mexico. | 他逃回墨西哥了 |
[09:46] | He… When? | 他…什么时候 |
[09:47] | An hour ago. He skipped bail, | 一小时之前 他在保释中逃走 |
[09:49] | and the rumor is he caught a private plane to Nuevo Laredo. | 据说他赶上了一架飞往新拉雷多的私人飞机 |
[09:52] | Tomas doesn’t have to testify. | 那托马斯就不必作证了 |
[09:58] | Eli, are you all right? | 伊莱 你还好吗 |
[10:32] | I was wondering if I’d run into you. | 我还在想会不会撞见你呢 |
[10:34] | I just didn’t think it would be so literal. | 只是我没想到还真「撞」上了 |
[10:37] | I saw you. | 我刚刚看见你了 |
[10:39] | I was up… | 当时我在… |
[10:40] | Uh, how lo… how long are you in town? | 你…来这里多久了 |
[10:43] | Um, a few days. | 才几天吧 |
[10:45] | I… I’ve been following you. | 我一直有关注你 |
[10:48] | You’ve…? | 你一直在… |
[10:49] | I mean, wi-winning the election and the governorship. | 我的意思是你们在州长选举中获胜 |
[10:52] | It’s all very impressive. | 真的很了不起 |
[10:54] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | You, too. You’re at the outsider group. | 你也是啊 你们是核心外团体吧 |
[10:58] | Yes, um, we’ve been following each other. | 对 我们一直有关注彼此 |
[11:04] | Well, um, I better get going. | 我得走了 |
[11:06] | I have this thing with my boss. | 我和我上司还有些事 |
[11:07] | Yeah, m-me, too, me, too. | 对 我也是 |
[11:14] | Let’s have dinner. | 一起吃晚饭吧 |
[11:16] | I’m… what? | 什么 |
[11:17] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[11:19] | Let’s have dinner. | 一起吃个饭 |
[11:20] | Um… Yeah, I’d love that. | 好啊 正合我意 |
[11:25] | Will Gardner. | 威尔·加德纳 |
[11:27] | Oh, hey, Joe, what a pleasure. | 乔 我真荣幸 |
[11:29] | I need you bad now. | 人家现在想要你 |
[11:32] | I’d like that. | 行啊 |
[11:34] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[11:36] | No, I haven’t seen her. | 不 我还没见过她 |
[11:38] | Okay, what’s her name? | 好 她叫什么名字 |
[11:40] | Diane, who’s Natalie Flores? | 戴安 娜塔莉·弗里斯是谁 |
[11:43] | She used to work here. Why? | 以前在我们这工作过 怎么了 |
[11:44] | That was her boss Joe Pallotta the lobbyist. | 她上司乔·帕洛塔 那个政治说客 |
[11:47] | He wants to bring all his legal work here, | 他想把所有的法律工作都给交我们 |
[11:48] | But he sent Natalie to sound us out. | 不过他先派了娜塔莉过来探个口风 |
[11:50] | You haven’t seen her? | 你没见过她吗 |
[11:51] | – No. – Okay, well, | -没有 -好吧 |
[11:52] | Can you keep an eye out for her? | 记得帮我留个神 |
[11:53] | She has a case she needs help with. | 她有案子需要我们的帮助 |
[11:54] | We want to give her all our attention. | 我们得认真对待 |
[12:00] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[12:03] | It was a good meeting. | 这次见面挺不错的 |
[12:05] | She liked me. | 她挺喜欢我 |
[12:06] | What was the case? | 具体是什么案子 |
[12:07] | Some Mexican illegal alien thing. | 关于墨西哥非法移民什么的 |
[12:11] | Howard, what did you say to her? | 霍华德 你对她说了什么 |
[12:12] | Nothing. | 没说什么啊 |
[12:15] | Nothing… I complimented her. | 真没什么啊 我赞了她几句 |
[12:18] | I said how great Mexicans are, | 我说墨西哥人如何的好 |
[12:20] | how sexy they are. | 如何的性感 |
[12:22] | Oh, Lord. | 老天 |
[12:26] | She asked for Alicia Florrick’s address. | 她问我要艾丽西娅·福瑞克的地址 |
[12:29] | It’s not gone yet. | 还有机会 |
[12:31] | Call Joe back and explain. | 打电话给乔 然后好好解释 |
[12:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:43] | Mrs. Florrick, they took him, they took Tomas. | 福瑞克女士 他们把托马斯带走了 |
[12:46] | What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | Uh, he-hello, Elena? | 喂喂 埃琳娜 |
[12:49] | The agents said that they were taking him to Nuevo Laredo. | 那些探员说要把他带到新拉雷多 |
[12:52] | That’s where Lalo is. | 就是拉洛所在的地方 |
[12:55] | Lalo will kill Tomas as soon as he gets off the bus. | 托马斯一下车就会被拉洛杀死的 |
[12:58] | Okay, just sit tight, Elena, it’s been a misunderstanding. | 埃琳娜 冷静 这其中肯定有误会 |
[13:01] | I’ll get on with the AUSA. | 我会和检察官交涉 |
[13:03] | I saw what he does to snitches, Mrs. Florrick. | 我见过他是怎么对待告密者的 福瑞克夫人 |
[13:06] | He cuts their stomachs open, hangs them from bridges. | 他将那些人开膛破肚 把尸首挂在桥上 |
[13:11] | Please help me, please. | 求求你 一定要帮帮我 |
[13:14] | I will. I will call you right back. | 我会的 待会打给你 |
[13:20] | Yes, I need to speak to AUSA Karl Dolan. | 我要和检察官卡尔·杜兰通话 |
[13:22] | It’s an emergency. | 非常紧急 |
[13:24] | Well, find him. | 那就去找他 |
[13:42] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[13:46] | You shouldn’t be here, Robyn. | 你不应该出现在这里 罗宾 |
[13:49] | I’ll be gone in ten minutes. | 我只待十分钟就走 |
[13:50] | What do you need? | 你想怎么样 |
[13:53] | Have they hired anybody yet to replace me? | 他们已经雇佣其他人代替我了吗 |
[13:57] | You can’t come back here, Robyn. | 你是不可能回来的 罗宾 |
[14:00] | I know, but why not? | 我知道 但为什么呢 |
[14:01] | If they haven’t hired anyone, why? | 如果他们还没雇佣其他人呢 |
[14:04] | You’re at Florrick-Agos. | 你是福瑞克&艾格斯律所的一员 |
[14:08] | But they’re going to lay me off. | 但是他们打算辞退我 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry, could you, um, just put in a good word for me? | 我很抱歉 能不能麻烦你替我说句好话 |
[14:21] | Look, Robyn, it won’t work. | 罗宾 没用的 |
[14:25] | They won’t hire you back here. | 他们是不会让你重回洛&加律所的 |
[14:28] | You know, too much has happened. | 发生了太多事情 |
[14:31] | You need to make yourself hard. | 你应该让自己坚强一点 |
[14:34] | You need to make yourself indispensable. | 挖掘出自己独一无二的价值 |
[14:36] | That’s why people keep you on. | 这样才有公司愿意留住你 |
[14:39] | But I’m not you. | 但我不像你 |
[14:41] | You don’t need to be me. | 你不需要像我 |
[14:44] | They were laying me off | 五年前 |
[14:44] | At the State’s Attorney’s Office five years ago, | 我也曾经被州检察官办公室解雇过 |
[14:47] | So I took control. | 最终我掌控了命运 |
[14:50] | Nothing changes you like the loss of a job. | 没有什么能比被解雇更容易影响一个人了 |
[14:55] | Now go, you can’t be here. | 快走吧 你不能留在这 |
[15:09] | Go ahead, take it. | 接电话啊 |
[15:11] | No. | 不 |
[15:14] | Eli, if you don’t get it, I’m going to. | 伊莱 你再不接电话 我可要替你接了 |
[15:16] | What happened to your Cirque du Soleil boyfriend? | 你跟你那太阳马戏团的男友究竟怎么了 |
[15:19] | He got married. | 他结婚了 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[15:25] | You’re not sorry. | 你才没有呢 |
[15:29] | It’s the Governor’s Office. | 是州长办公室 |
[15:30] | I’ll call back. | 我过会打回去 |
[15:32] | I’m hearing your boss speak at the minority voters’ conference. | 我听到你上司在少数族裔选民大会上的发言 |
[15:36] | Yes, I think he’s talking about redistricting, | 他当时在谈选区重划的事 |
[15:40] | how it’s marginalizing the minority vote. | 关于其导致少数族裔选民被边缘化的问题 |
[15:43] | Actually, uh, unfortunately he had to cancel that. | 很不幸 他必须取消选区重划 |
[15:49] | Oh, when was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[15:52] | Redistricting is a hard subject. | 重划选区是个很棘手的问题 |
[15:55] | Either way, you… You offend someone. | 无论怎样 都会得罪人 |
[16:04] | Uh, I should get this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[16:05] | Please. | 请便 |
[16:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:08] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[16:10] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[16:14] | Oh, my God, when? | 我的天 什么时候 |
[16:16] | No, no, no, I’ll… I, I will join you. | 不不不 我马上过去 |
[16:18] | Um, give me 20 minutes. | 等我20分钟 |
[16:21] | Eli, I’m so sorry, I, | 伊莱 很抱歉 我… |
[16:23] | Um, I have to… | 我得… |
[16:25] | This friend– he’s being deported. | 我的朋友 他被驱逐出境了 |
[16:27] | Can we do this another time? | 我们能下次再约吗 |
[16:29] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[16:34] | I understand you’re upset. | 我理解你们的沮丧 |
[16:35] | Upset? | 沮丧 |
[16:36] | We’re talking about a man’s life. | 事关人命好吗 |
[16:38] | Tomas Ruiz did everything you asked. | 托马斯·鲁伊兹什么都照做了 |
[16:40] | Not everything… he didn’t testify. | 没有吧 他没有作证 |
[16:42] | Because he never had the chance. | 这是因为他不用作证啊 |
[16:44] | Look, that has nothing to do with my job. | 这和我的工作毫无关系 |
[16:46] | The person he was going to testify against fled. | 他本要指证的人跑路了 |
[16:48] | That is not his fault. | 这又不是他的错 |
[16:49] | We have very few s-visas to give out, | 告密者签证的数量很少 |
[16:51] | and the rules for granting them are strict. | 其审批过程非常严格 |
[16:53] | The recipient has to provide testimony | 签证对象必须提供 |
[16:55] | that helps lead to a conviction. | 能够帮助定案的证据 |
[16:56] | Mr. Dolan, you asked my client | 杜兰先生 你要求我的委托人 |
[16:59] | to inform on a dangerous criminal, | 告密一名危险的罪犯 |
[17:01] | and when that criminal jumped bail, | 而当那名罪犯弃保潜逃 |
[17:02] | you deported him to the exact same place the criminal fled to. | 你却他驱逐到了该罪犯的潜逃之地 |
[17:05] | I realize it sounds unfair. | 我知道这很不公平 |
[17:07] | No, what it sounds like is a death sentence. | 不 这完全是在给他判死刑 |
[17:11] | Okay, this conversation is moot. | 行了 这场对话已经没意义了 |
[17:14] | 4:00 A.M. Tomas Ruiz | 凌晨四点 托马斯·鲁伊兹 |
[17:15] | was boarded onto a deportation bus. | 被送上了一辆遣返巴士 |
[17:18] | He’ll be in Mexico in 12 hours. | 12个小时后他就在墨西哥了 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry, there’s nothing I can do. | 抱歉 我爱莫能助了 |
[17:24] | This is the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[17:25] | The Feds were looking for Tomas I. Ruiz. | 联邦政府要找的是托马斯·I·鲁伊兹 |
[17:27] | He’s a con man… | 是个欺诈犯 |
[17:28] | Insurance fraud, airbag theft. | 保险欺诈 偷盗汽车安全气囊 |
[17:30] | That’s why his deportation was expedited. | 所以他被加快驱逐出境了 |
[17:32] | Our guy is Tomas Y. Ruiz, | 我们的委托人是托马斯·Y·鲁伊兹 |
[17:33] | But, uh, they think he’s the con man. | 被错认为了那个欺诈犯 |
[17:35] | They’re deporting the wrong guy. | 他们遣返错了对象 |
[17:36] | We can’t clear this up? | 这没法纠正吗 |
[17:38] | Unfortunately immigration has him listed with both spellings. | 很不走运 移民局列出了两种名字拼写 |
[17:40] | And since neither of them has | 他们两个人又都没有 |
[17:41] | a valid social security number… | 有效的社会保险号… |
[17:42] | As far as the government’s concerned, | 对政府来说 |
[17:43] | they’re the same person. | 他们就算同一个人了 |
[17:45] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[17:45] | Find the other Tomas Ruiz. | 找到另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹 |
[17:49] | Show the Feds they deported the wrong man. | 向联邦政府证明他们遣返错了人 |
[17:54] | And how do we do that? | 这要怎么做呢 |
[17:56] | Let me find him. | 我去找到他 |
[17:59] | Well, we have 11 hours till Tomas crosses the border. | 离托马斯出境还有11个小时 |
[18:02] | Then, I’d better get started. | 那我得抓紧开始了 |
[18:05] | Okay, I’ll see if I can get anywhere in court. | 那行 我去和法院打招呼 |
[18:11] | Howard Lyman is one of our oldest partners. | 霍华德·莱曼是我们年纪最大的合伙人 |
[18:14] | We keep him around as a legacy. | 我们就留他挂个名 |
[18:16] | I’ll be right back. Want anything? | 我一会就回来 要带什么吗 |
[18:18] | Look, have Natalie Flores come back. | 请娜塔莉·弗里斯再来一趟 |
[18:20] | We’ll have a good sit-down. | 我们好好谈一谈 |
[18:21] | Because I’m warning you now, | 我是在好心提醒你们 |
[18:22] | Florrick-Agos isn’t up to this case. | 福&艾律所接不了这案子 |
[18:27] | It’s really too bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[18:31] | Are you talking to me? | 你是在跟我说话吗 |
[18:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:34] | It’s too bad about Will. | 威尔真不好过啊 |
[18:36] | He’s still in pain. | 还是这么痛苦 |
[18:40] | I’m David Lee, by the way. | 对了 我是大卫·李 |
[18:42] | I’m Isabel. | 我是伊莎贝尔 |
[18:45] | Want a pretzel? | 要来点脆饼干么 |
[18:47] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[18:50] | He’s still in pain about Alicia. | 他还在为艾丽西娅伤心欲绝 |
[18:55] | And who’s Alicia? | 谁是艾丽西娅 |
[18:57] | Oh, someone who… | 某个… |
[19:01] | used to work here. | 之前在这工作的人 |
[19:02] | He could tell you more. | 剩下的你问他吧 |
[19:14] | I’m looking for Tomas Ruiz. | 我找托马斯·鲁伊兹 |
[19:16] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[19:18] | I’m working as a skip tracer. | 我是负责追债的 |
[19:20] | If you help us find him, | 如果你帮我们找到他 |
[19:21] | There will be a percentage of the bond for you. | 我们会给你相应提成 |
[19:26] | He’s not here, but he had a girlfriend– | 他不在这里 但他有个女朋友 |
[19:28] | Christina Stewart. | 克莉丝汀·斯图尔特 |
[19:31] | Do you have her address? | 你有她的地址吗 |
[19:33] | Your wife would not agree to set any rules. | 你妻子不同意定什么规矩 |
[19:35] | She said if you wanted to come see her at her new firm, | 她说如果你想去她的新律所看她 |
[19:37] | She would welcome it, but… | 她会很欢迎 但是… |
[19:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:42] | She would not police her firm. | 她不会让她的公司出现警戒线 |
[19:44] | It would be our advice to steer clear | 我们的建议是在她的公司步入正轨前 |
[19:45] | until her firm establishes itself. | 先延缓这项议程 |
[19:47] | No, I’m, I’m going tonight, thanks. | 不了 我今晚过去 谢谢 |
[19:49] | Um, anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[19:52] | Um, yes, we’ve, um, we’ve gone to the trouble | 是的 我们 我们遇到了麻烦 |
[19:55] | of canceling your speech to the minority voter council. | 关于取消你在少数族裔选民会议的演讲 |
[19:57] | Oh, no, we’ve decided to keep that. | 没有 我们决定进行这个演讲 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[20:02] | It’s worth our effort to do a redistricting speech. | 重划选区的演讲值得我们付出努力 |
[20:09] | Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 |
[20:11] | Eli, I thought we decided it would hurt the governor | 伊莱 我以为我们已经达成了共识 |
[20:15] | to come down on one side or the other. | 偏向哪一方都会对州长造成不利 |
[20:17] | Yes, I’ve changed my mind. | 是的 但我改变了主意 |
[20:23] | Okay, so I guess I’m giving a speech. | 好吧 看来我是要做个演讲了 |
[20:27] | Eli, what is going on? | 伊莱 怎么回事 |
[20:29] | I changed my mind. | 我改变了主意 |
[20:30] | – Have you never changed your mind? – No. | -你就没改变主意过吗 -是的 |
[20:31] | Well, this is what it looks like. | 好吧 但木已成舟了 |
[20:45] | I’m looking for Tomas. | 我找托马斯 |
[20:46] | I don’t know anybody named Tomas. | 我不认识什么托马斯 |
[20:50] | You can tell him for me that Gloria is looking for him. | 你转告他 歌莉娅在找他 |
[20:54] | I told you, I don’t know him. | 跟你说了 我不认识他 |
[20:56] | You can tell him that Illinois has laws about child support, | 你告诉他给孩子抚养费伊州可是有法律规定的 |
[21:00] | and he’d better pay. | 他最好乖乖给钱 |
[21:18] | Open the door, you son of a bitch! | 开门 你这个混蛋 |
[21:22] | – You got a kid, and you didn’t tell me about it?! – What? | -你有个孩子 居然不告诉我 -什么 |
[21:25] | I have to hear about it from some | 我还是从一个跑到家里来的 |
[21:26] | – blonde skank who showed up at my doorstep. – Hello, Tomas. | -金发臭娘们那里听来的 -你好 托马斯 |
[21:30] | So, you’re saying the U.S. Attorney is in breach? | 你的意思是联邦检察官违约吗 |
[21:32] | Yes, your Honor. They made an agreement, | 是的 法官阁下 双方签过协议 |
[21:33] | and they didn’t honor it. | 检方却未遵守协议 |
[21:34] | We honored every part of our agreement, | 协议的每一项我们都遵守了 |
[21:35] | Except the granting of the visa. | 除了与批准签证有关的内容 |
[21:37] | That’s the only part that matters! | 而这恰恰是最关键的部分 |
[21:38] | Because Mr. Ruiz did not comply | 因为鲁伊兹先生没有履行 |
[21:40] | with his duties under the agreement. | 他在合同中的义务 |
[21:41] | Your Honor, they created the danger | 法官阁下 他们让他出庭作证 |
[21:43] | by asking him to testify. | 将他置于危险境地 |
[21:45] | But when he was denied that chance, | 但他没有得到出庭作证的机会 |
[21:46] | through no fault of his own, | 这完全不是他的过错 |
[21:47] | they let him be sent right into the lion’s mouth! | 他们却直接将他送入了虎穴 |
[21:49] | And he’ll be there in ten hours. | 再过十个小时他就要到那里了 |
[21:51] | So really, it’s an equitable argument. | 那么此案事关衡平法 |
[21:53] | Robyn, what have you got? | 罗宾 你查到什么 |
[21:55] | The other Tomas Ruiz. | 另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹 |
[21:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:01] | I found the other Tomas Ruiz. | 我找到了另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹 |
[22:03] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[22:04] | In two hours? | 才两个小时 |
[22:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:06] | Uh, will he testify? | 他愿意作证吗 |
[22:08] | Well, he wants something in return. | 他有条件 |
[22:14] | Ten grand. | 一万块 |
[22:15] | Get him in here, and we’ll work it out. | 让他过来 我们会弄给他 |
[22:17] | Oh, and, Robyn, | 还有 罗宾 |
[22:18] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[22:21] | The problem, Mrs. Florrick, is, your client is coming | 福瑞克夫人 问题是你的委托人 |
[22:23] | 不洁之手原则: 衡平法院拒绝向有不道德 或恶意行为的原告提供救济 | |
[22:23] | to a court of equity with unclean hands, | 来寻求衡平法院的支持 自己却是不洁之手 |
[22:26] | which, as I’m sure you will remember from law school, | 这一点你肯定在法学院也学过 |
[22:28] | you’re not allowed to do. | 这样是不允许的 |
[22:29] | Your Honor, excuse me. | 法官阁下 抱歉 |
[22:30] | We’d like to amend our argument. | 我方想变更诉求 |
[22:32] | We’ve found the real Tomas Ruiz. | 我们已经找到了真正的托马斯·鲁伊兹 |
[22:34] | The real…? Who, now? | 真正的… 是在说谁 |
[22:35] | Our client was mistakenly deported | 我方委托人是被错误地驱逐出境 |
[22:37] | because immigration confused him with someone else. | 因为移民局把他跟别人弄混了 |
[22:39] | We’ve located the man they were actually looking for. | 我们已经找到了移民局真正要找的那个人 |
[22:41] | Well, that’s a bit of a sticky wicket, | 这可有些难办了 |
[22:42] | seeing as how your client’s already on the transport. | 可能你的委托人已经坐上遣返的车了 |
[22:45] | Yes, your Honor, which is why time is of the essence here. | 是的 法官阁下 所以我们才要争分夺秒 |
[22:47] | Yes, but unfortunately, | 没错 但不幸的是 |
[22:48] | I’m not empowered to hear that claim. | 你的这项请求不在我的审理范围内 |
[22:51] | Only the Board of Immigration Appeals is. | 只能交由移民上诉委员会审理 |
[22:53] | And I’d hurry. | 我要是你就赶紧去 |
[23:00] | The problem is, Mrs. Florrick, the transport’s already left. | 福瑞克夫人 问题是车已经出发了 |
[23:02] | Yes, but the wrong man is on the bus. | 对 但是车上的人不对 |
[23:04] | No, Your Honor. There’s no dispute | 不 法官阁下 托马斯·Y·鲁伊兹 |
[23:05] | that Tomas Y. Ruiz was in this country illegally, | 非法入境的事实毫无争议 |
[23:07] | and therefore, subject to deportation. | 因此应当被驱逐出境 |
[23:09] | Yes, but not expedited deportation. | 是的 但不应当被立即驱逐出境 |
[23:11] | I’m afraid that’s a distinction for earlier. | 恐怕这事早点说还有用 |
[23:13] | Prior to the transport’s departure. | 应该在遣返车辆出发前提出来 |
[23:15] | We can’t waste taxpayer money turning a bus around | 我们不能这样浪费纳税人的钱 |
[23:18] | to bring someone back who’s just going | 仅仅为了把他带回来而调转车头 |
[23:20] | to be deported again in a few months. | 反正他几个月之后也要被遣返了 |
[23:22] | This isn’t about deportation. | 这不是驱逐出境的问题 |
[23:23] | Our client faces grave danger the second he gets to Mexico. | 而是我方委托人一回到墨西哥将面临致命危险 |
[23:26] | Even if that’s true, your Honor, that’s an asylum claim. | 即便如此 法官大人 这属于请求庇护 |
[23:28] | Let me guess. You don’t hear asylum claims? | 我猜请求庇护的案件不属于您的审理范围吧 |
[23:30] | That’s correct, Mrs. Florrick. We don’t hear asylum claims. | 没错 福瑞克夫人 我们不审理庇护案件 |
[23:32] | We only hear appeals of asylum claims. | 我们只审理关于庇护的上诉案件 |
[23:35] | The initial claim has to be brought to an immigration judge. | 初审应由移民法官进行 |
[23:45] | I told you to cancel everything. | 我不是跟你说过全都取消吗 |
[23:47] | Oh, ah, no. Send her in. | 不 请她进来 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry to drop in unexpected. | 抱歉我突然不请自来 |
[24:08] | Please, please. No, uh, would you…? | 欢迎欢迎 别客气 请坐 |
[24:09] | No, I… I can’t stay very long. I have to get to court. | 不了 我不能待太久 我马上要去法庭 |
[24:12] | But I wanted to apologize. | 我是想来道歉 |
[24:14] | – For? – For dinner last night. | -为什么 -为了昨晚的晚餐 |
[24:16] | Or not-dinner last night. | 或者说因为昨晚没吃成晚餐 |
[24:19] | For running out on you. | 我中途扔下你走了 |
[24:20] | You didn’t running out on me. | 没有的事 |
[24:21] | I’m afraid I did. | 我确实有 |
[24:22] | But it was for a good cause, and, anyway, uh… | 但我实在事出有因 |
[24:26] | I have to run out on you again right now, | 我现在又得扔下你走了 |
[24:29] | But I would love it | 但是我希望 |
[24:31] | – if we could have dinner the next time. – That would be great. | -下次能有机会一起吃晚餐 -没问题 |
[24:33] | Next time you are in town, yeah. | 下次你来芝加哥再吃 |
[24:38] | Oh, and, um, here, | 这个给你 |
[24:42] | I got you dried apricots. | 我给你买了些杏脯 |
[24:44] | I dont know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[24:45] | I thought of you with dried apricots. | 看到杏脯就想到你了 |
[24:49] | Ok, I’ll talk to you later. | 我们以后再聊 |
[25:03] | Natalie, wait. | 娜塔莉 等等 |
[25:07] | We have to have dinner tonight, or it would never happen. | 我们一定得今晚吃饭 不然就永远吃不成了 |
[25:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:10] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[25:11] | I don’t know. I just have a premonition that | 我不知道 我就是有这么个预感 |
[25:13] | we both lead very complicated lives… | 咱俩的生活都各种复杂忙碌 |
[25:15] | – Mr. Gold? – Not now! | -戈德先生 -现在没空 |
[25:17] | If we don’t take advantage of these few minutes we have, | 如果我们不把握住这短暂的机会 |
[25:21] | we might never get the chance again. | 可能就再也没有机会了 |
[25:24] | I’ll make a reservation. | 那我去订位 |
[25:25] | I don’t normally do this. | 我一般不这样 |
[25:27] | – What? – Run after people. | -什么 -主动追别人 |
[25:28] | I’m not a running-after-people sort. | 我不是主动追别人的类型 |
[25:31] | And I don’t normally buy dried apricots. | 我平常也不买杏脯 |
[25:34] | They were just in the store downstairs, so I bought them. | 刚好看到楼下小店有 就顺手买了 |
[25:37] | Throw them away. | 扔了吧 |
[25:38] | Okay? They’re probably gross. | 好吗 估计挺难吃的 |
[25:40] | So, you’ll call me about where? | 订好餐厅了打电话告诉我 |
[25:42] | I will. | 好的 |
[25:49] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[25:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:00] | Who’s Alicia? | 谁是艾丽西娅 |
[26:04] | What? | 什么 |
[26:06] | Who’s Alicia? | 谁是艾丽西娅 |
[26:08] | Someone thinks you’re in pain over Alicia, | 某人认为你还忘不了艾丽西娅 |
[26:10] | and that’s what I’m about. | 而所以你才来找我 |
[26:14] | Why are you about anything? | 什么意思 找你做什么 |
[26:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:18] | I didn’t think I was. | 我之前也不这么想 |
[26:20] | Who someone? Who’s telling you this? | 某人是谁 谁告诉你这个的 |
[26:22] | David… Something. | 大卫…什么的 |
[26:23] | He looks like a jack-o’-lantern. | 他看上去像个南瓜灯 |
[26:25] | David lee. | 大卫·李 |
[26:27] | I don’t know. One of your lawyers. | 我不知道 你的一个律师 |
[26:29] | He doesn’t like you in my office. | 他不喜欢你在我的办公室 |
[26:30] | He wants to poison the stream. | 他想消除源头 |
[26:33] | So, who is she? | 所以 她是谁 |
[26:35] | Alicia was an employee | 艾丽西娅是我的前雇员 |
[26:37] | who left to start her own firm. | 她离职创立自己的公司去了 |
[26:39] | You were sleeping with her? | 你跟她上床了吗 |
[26:41] | For a while. | 有一段时间是 |
[26:42] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[26:44] | What happened after a while? | 那段时间后发生了什么 |
[26:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:54] | Was she good? | 她厉害吗 |
[26:58] | Are we having fun? | 我们难道不快乐吗 |
[27:00] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[27:06] | You taste like chocolate. | 你尝起来就像巧克力 |
[27:08] | That’s because I’m made of chocolate. | 那是因为我就是巧克力做的 |
[27:11] | Your honor, | 法官阁下 |
[27:11] | only someone facing a recognized form | 只有在面临已认可的迫害时 |
[27:13] | of persecution can file a claim for asylum. | 才能申请政治庇护 |
[27:16] | Which Tomas Ruiz is, Your Honor. | 正是托马斯·鲁伊兹面临的 法官阁下 |
[27:17] | Oh, really? Which one? Race? | 是吗 哪一种 种族吗 |
[27:19] | Religion? Nationality? Politics? | 宗教吗 国籍的 还是政治的 |
[27:21] | Social group. He’s part of a social group | 社会群体 他是一个社会群体的一部分 |
[27:23] | That is known to face persecution in many parts of Mexico. | 那在墨西哥的许多地方都会面临迫害 |
[27:25] | And what social group would that be? | 那会是什么社会群体 |
[27:27] | – Snitches, Your Honor. – Oh, come on. | -告密者 法官阁下 -得了吧 |
[27:29] | This is an affidavit from a professor of Mexican cultural studies | 这是来自一个研究墨西哥文化教授的证词 |
[27:32] | Testifying that large portions of Mexico are controlled | 证明了墨西哥的大部分地区被贩毒集团控制 |
[27:36] | by drug cartels who deal violently… | 他们的交易极其暴力… |
[27:38] | And I am sure | 我确定 |
[27:38] | It’s fascinating, but the simple fact is, | 这很有趣了 但简单的事实是 |
[27:41] | Tomas Ruiz is not, actually, a snitch, | 托马斯·鲁伊兹其实不是一个告密者 |
[27:43] | Because he never actually snitched. | 因为他根本没有告过密 |
[27:45] | Your honor, that’s sophistry. | 法官阁下 这是诡辩 |
[27:46] | Yes, Mrs. Florrick. | 是的 福瑞克夫人 |
[27:47] | Even if snitches qualify as a social group, | 即使告密者可被称为一个社会群体 |
[27:50] | You haven’t demonstrated that Mr. Ruiz meets the criteria. | 你也未能证明鲁伊兹先生满足这个条件 |
[27:54] | Your honor, we have seven and a half hours | 法官阁下 还有七个半小时 |
[27:55] | before Mr. Ruiz is in Mexico. | 鲁伊兹先生就要抵达墨西哥了 |
[27:56] | 威尔·加德纳 洛克哈特&加德纳律所 | |
[27:57] | Yes, but, as Bob Dylan said, | 是的 但是就像鲍勃·迪伦唱的那样 |
[27:59] | “Couldn’t help but make me feel ashamed…” | 「我不禁感到羞耻…」 |
[28:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:03] | Natalie, it’s Will Gardner. | 娜塔莉 我是威尔·加德纳 |
[28:04] | I wonder if you remember me? | 我在想你是否还记得我 |
[28:05] | I’m one of the partners at Lockhart & Gardner. | 我是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的一个合伙人 |
[28:07] | Uh, yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[28:09] | I have to apologize for yesterday. | 我必须为昨天的事道歉 |
[28:10] | I didn’t realize you had dropped by. | 我当时不知道你来了 |
[28:12] | And I know you’ve gone somewhere else with your case. | 我也知道你带着案子去了其他律所 |
[28:14] | Yes, Florrick-Agos. | 是的 福瑞克&艾格斯律所 |
[28:15] | But I wanted you to know I reviewed | 但是我想告诉你我看了 |
[28:17] | all Tomas Ruiz’s materials, | 托马斯·鲁伊兹所有的资料 |
[28:19] | And if you’re ever looking for another perspective, | 如果你还想试试其他的办法的话 |
[28:21] | Please don’t hesitate to call. | 请别犹豫给我电话 |
[28:25] | Thank you for calling, Mr. Gardner, | 谢谢你打给我 加德纳先生 |
[28:27] | But, um, I didn’t have the best experience at your office. | 但我在你们办公室的经历并不愉快 |
[28:30] | I know. I understand that, and I’m very sorry. | 我知道 我理解 我也非常抱歉 |
[28:33] | Howard Lyman is one of our legacy partners, | 霍华德·莱曼是我们创立时的合伙人之一 |
[28:35] | And he would very much like to apologize for his comments. | 他非常希望为自己的言论道歉 |
[28:39] | Please, Natalie, just drop by, | 拜托了 娜塔莉 顺便过来一下 |
[28:41] | Let us talk to you. | 我们跟你谈谈 |
[28:43] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[28:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:45] | That’s all I ask. | 这就是我想要的 |
[28:46] | Thank you. Good-bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[28:49] | You’re good luck. You know that? | 你总能带来好运 你知道吗 |
[28:52] | I do know that. | 这个我确实知道 |
[28:54] | Lesbian, gay or transgender? | 女同 男同还是双性恋 |
[28:56] | Only if he’s in danger because of it. | 只要他因此处于危险中 |
[28:58] | What about governmental persecution? | 政治迫害呢 |
[28:59] | You mean, his political beliefs? | 你是说 他的政治信仰吗 |
[29:00] | Or we just argue that the Mexican government can’t protect him. | 或者我们只辩护说墨西哥政府不能保护他 |
[29:03] | They’re not the ones threatening him. | 他们不是威胁他的人 |
[29:04] | I served Dolan. We are back in court in an hour. | 我刚应付了杜兰 我们一小时后上庭 |
[29:06] | Great. Now we just need something to argue. | 很好 我们只需要一些东西来辩护了 |
[29:08] | Blood feud. | 家族仇恨 |
[29:09] | You could argue there’s a blood feud | 你们可以辩护说 |
[29:11] | between Tomas’ family and Hierra’s family. | 托马斯的家族和希拉的家族有世仇 |
[29:12] | But we don’t have any evidence of it, do we? | 但是我们没有任何证据 不是吗 |
[29:14] | We might. | 我们可能有 |
[29:17] | Really? What? | 真的吗 什么 |
[29:21] | Robyn, what? | 罗宾 什么啊 |
[29:25] | Have you noticed that everyone’s changing? | 你注意到大家都变了吗 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:28] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:30] | I’m concerned about Eli. | 我担心伊莱 |
[29:33] | What is it this time? | 这次又是什么 |
[29:34] | He flip-flopped on your speaking | 关于您是否要在少数族裔选民大会上讲话 |
[29:35] | at the minority voter conference. | 他的态度突然转变 |
[29:37] | Well, you know, one of the things I value about Eli | 你知道嘛 我看重伊莱的一点就是 |
[29:40] | is that he keeps an open mind, | 他保持开放的心态 |
[29:41] | which means that he sometimes changes it. | 也就是说他有时候会改变主意 |
[29:44] | I think he might have changed it | 我认为他可能是因为 |
[29:45] | because of someone else’s influence. | 受某人的影响才改变的 |
[29:48] | Her name is Natalie Flores. | 她的名字是娜塔莉·弗里斯 |
[29:50] | She works for a lobbying firm. | 她在一家政治游说公司工作 |
[29:52] | Are you saying that you think Eli’s on | 你是说你认为依莱是在为某个说客帮忙 |
[29:54] | the payroll of some lobbyist? | 你是说你认为依莱是在为某个说客帮忙 |
[29:56] | No, I think it’s personal. | 不 我认为是私人的 |
[30:01] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:06] | I’m fine. I’m sorry. I hate being weak. | 我很好 抱歉 我讨厌变得虚弱 |
[30:08] | You’re not being weak. | 你不弱 |
[30:12] | Can I get you something, or…? | 要我帮你拿点什么吗 |
[30:17] | Oh, I’m out of my pop-tarts. | 我的馅饼吃完了 |
[30:19] | That’s not good. | 这可糟糕 |
[30:20] | No, it’s not. | 是的 |
[30:25] | Natalie Fores? | 娜塔莉·弗里斯吗 |
[30:26] | Uh, yes, yes, right. Um… | 是的 是的 |
[30:29] | Well, just to be clear, if Eli’s directing policy | 我想强调的是 若伊莱的指导方针 |
[30:32] | due to somebody’s outside influence, | 受到其他人的外部影响 |
[30:34] | then, that’s a potential ethical violation there. | 那就有违背政治伦理准则的可能 |
[30:37] | Yes. I understand. | 是的 我理解 |
[30:39] | And I’m gonna look into it. | 我会去调查的 |
[30:41] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:11] | I was complimenting her. | 我是在恭维她 |
[31:14] | Didn’t ask her to clean my office. | 我又没叫她打扫我的办公室 |
[31:18] | I just think this one is… touchy. | 我只是觉得这女人挺…难搞 |
[31:21] | This one? | 这女人 |
[31:22] | This… This Natalie. | 这个娜塔莉 |
[31:24] | Maybe she’s a lesbian. | 也许她是同性恋 |
[31:25] | I don’t think she’s a lesbian. | 我不觉得她是同性恋 |
[31:27] | But she is our link to a potentially valuable client. | 她是我们和潜在价值的客户之间的纽带 |
[31:30] | Howard, we’re going to need you to apologize immediately. | 霍华德 我们需要你马上道歉 |
[31:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[31:36] | I think it’s important for Natalie to understand | 我认为你该让娜塔莉知道 |
[31:40] | that, you know, you see her as intelligent and capable. | 你把她看做聪明能干的女性 |
[31:43] | Not just some spicy tamale? | 而不是什么墨西哥小辣椒 |
[31:45] | Hmm? Oh, come on. I’m just kidding. | 拜托 我只是开个玩笑 |
[31:47] | Kidding Is what got us into this mess. | 就是玩笑让我们惹上这些麻烦 |
[31:49] | No, political correctness got us into this mess. | 不 是政治正确性的坚持害我们惹上麻烦 |
[31:52] | But I’ll get us out of it. | 而我会带我们走出泥潭 |
[31:55] | I don’t think I’m gonna do the speech | 我不打算在少数族裔选民会议上 |
[31:56] | at the minority voter conference. | 进行演讲 |
[32:01] | You aren’t? | 你不打算吗 |
[32:02] | Redistricting cuts both ways. | 重划选区是把双刃剑 |
[32:03] | I don’t want to be accused of supporting ghettoizing anyone. | 我不想被人指责支持某一少数族裔区划分 |
[32:07] | You aren’t ghettoizing anyone. They want this. | 不是要你这么做 是他们想要这么做 |
[32:09] | A lot of people want a lot of things. | 很多人都有无数的要求 |
[32:11] | Yes, but we’ve already rsvp’d and… | 对 但我们已经发了邀请函了 而且… |
[32:19] | And what? | 而且什么 |
[32:24] | Why is this suddenly so important that I do this, Eli? | 为何演讲的事突然变得如此重要 伊莱 |
[32:28] | Because this redistricting amendment has legs. | 因为选区重划修正案很有潜力 |
[32:31] | No. | 不 |
[32:32] | What changed your mind? | 你为什么改变心意 |
[32:36] | Eli, | 伊莱 |
[32:38] | I need to know that I can trust you. | 我需要知道我能信任你 |
[32:42] | I need to know that the advice you give me | 我需要知道你给我的建议 |
[32:44] | is in my best interests. | 是对我最有利的 |
[32:46] | It has never been anything but. | 我向来如此 别无二心 |
[32:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:54] | As long as you don’t let anyone use you. | 只要你别让任何人利用你 |
[32:57] | Or me. | 或利用我 |
[33:02] | The next time you want to correct my behavior, come to me. | 下次你想指正我的做法 来找我 |
[33:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:04] | I don’t know what you think you saw, | 我不知道你认为自己看到了什么 |
[33:06] | but if you’re trying to score points with Peter… | 但若你想在彼得面前给自己加分 |
[33:07] | I’m not trying to score points. | 我没有想给自己加分 |
[33:08] | – Then why bring it up? – Because it’s my job. | -那为什么提这事 -这是我的工作 |
[33:10] | My private life falls way outside your job description. | 我的私生活不在你的工作范围 |
[33:12] | Not when it impacts the counsel you give the governor. | 前提是不影响你给州长的建议 |
[33:14] | Let’s get something straight: I have been with Peter since… | 让我把话说清楚 我已经跟了彼得… |
[33:18] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this right now. | 抱歉 我现在没法和你吵 |
[33:19] | Oh, spare me the rigors of pregnancy bs! | 给我也来点儿妊娠反应吧 |
[33:23] | Your honor, blood feuds are a recognized ground for asylum. | 法官阁下 世仇是经过认可的庇护条件 |
[33:26] | Yes, in places where they exist. | 是的 在世仇存在的地方 |
[33:28] | Albania, for example, the Caucasus, Sicily… | 例如阿尔巴尼亚 高加索 西西里岛 |
[33:30] | The concept applies anywhere someone is targeted | 由于家族仇恨成为袭击目标者 |
[33:34] | because of bad blood between families. | 所处的任何地点都适用这一概念 |
[33:36] | In this case, Lalo Hierra | 在此案中 拉洛·希拉 |
[33:38] | and his family have a grudge against Tomas Ruiz. | 及其家人对托马斯·鲁伊兹怀有恨意 |
[33:41] | No. They don’t hate him because his name is Tomas Ruiz. | 不 他们不是因为他的名字而恨他 |
[33:43] | They hate him because he… | 他们恨他是因为他 |
[33:47] | …almost snitched. | 差不多是个告密者 |
[33:49] | Besides, Your Honor, | 另外 法官阁下 |
[33:50] | even if they could argue blood feud, | 即使他们用世仇作论点 |
[33:52] | – where’s the evidence? – Right here. | -证据何在 -在这里 |
[33:55] | What a surprise. Now what? | 真是个惊喜啊 又耍什么招 |
[33:56] | Just this morning, mrs. Ruiz received this bullet in her mailbox, | 今晨鲁伊兹太太在邮箱发现了这枚子弹 |
[33:59] | with the letters “L.C.” written on the side. | 上面写着「L.C.」 |
[34:01] | That’s Lalo Hierra’s calling card. It’s a clear threat. | 这是拉洛·希拉的名片 这是恐吓 |
[34:04] | Hold on. We have no way to verify… | 等等 我们无法核实 |
[34:06] | Your honor, As soon as this was brought | 法官阁下 我们一发现此证物 |
[34:07] | to our attention we brought it to you. | 就立刻来呈递给您 |
[34:09] | Okay, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[34:10] | Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Agos, I’m sorry, | 福瑞克夫人 艾格斯先生 我很抱歉 |
[34:12] | but blood feud is a very specific claim, | 但世仇是十分特殊的诉求 |
[34:15] | and I’m just not seeing enough here to support it. | 我看不到足够的证据支持这一诉求 |
[34:17] | Your honor, this bullet is clearly a warning | 法官阁下 这枚子弹无疑是对 |
[34:19] | of violence to come to Mrs. Ruiz and her family. | 鲁伊兹夫人及其家人的暴力威胁 |
[34:22] | – But it isn’t relevant to asylum. – Maybe not, | -但这和庇护无关 -或许无关 |
[34:24] | but it is relevant to an application for a T visa. | 但和申请T签证有关 |
[34:24] | T 签证是发给司法部认为是 以严重方式走私人口的被害者 | |
[34:27] | – T visa? – Yes. | -T签证 -是的 |
[34:29] | The Ruiz family has been the victim of a crime, | 鲁伊兹一家是犯罪被害人 |
[34:31] | witness intimidation. | 被恫吓的证人 |
[34:33] | That is one of the recognized grounds for granting a T visa. | 这是授予T签证的认可条件之一 |
[34:36] | Your honor, this is absurd. | 法官阁下 这很荒诞 |
[34:38] | Hold on, Mr. Dolan. | 等一下 杜兰先生 |
[34:44] | “And someone says, | 「有人说 |
[34:45] | ‘you’re in the wrong place, my friend. | 你来错地方了 朋友 |
[34:48] | You better leave.'” | 快些离开」 |
[34:50] | Bob Dylan again, Your Honor? | 又是鲍勃·迪伦吗 法官阁下 |
[34:54] | It’s a good claim, Mrs. Florrick. | 这是个很好的诉求 福瑞克夫人 |
[34:56] | Actually, it’s an excellent claim, but unfortunately | 实际上非常好 但很可惜 |
[34:59] | I can’t consider a visa application. | 我不能考虑签证申请 |
[35:02] | Your Honor, Mr. Ruiz’s bus is going to reach the border | 法官阁下 还有不到两小时鲁伊兹先生的车 |
[35:05] | in less than two hours. | 就要抵达边境了 |
[35:06] | I understand, but you need to see | 我理解 但你得先去找 |
[35:08] | An immigration case worker for that. | 移民案件专员 |
[35:14] | And the chain of custody? | 接受监管的次序如何 |
[35:15] | As soon as she received the bullet, mrs. Ruiz called me. | 收到子弹后 鲁伊兹太太马上打给我 |
[35:18] | I rushed over and took possession of it. | 我赶过去将其收为证物 |
[35:20] | Even so, I can only get | 即使这样 我也只能 |
[35:22] | to a t visa for Mrs. Ruiz and her son. | 为鲁伊兹母子办签证 |
[35:24] | They were the ones who were the victims of intimidation. | 他们是遭受恫吓的被害人 |
[35:26] | Yes, but it was meant as a warning for the entire family. | 是的 但这是对整个家庭的恫吓 |
[35:29] | Perhaps. But by the time the bullet was delivered, | 或许吧 但子弹送到时 |
[35:32] | Mr. Ruiz was already out of the state. | 鲁伊兹先生已不在美国了 |
[35:34] | Look, Mrs…. | 夫人 |
[35:34] | Bardos, but Estelle is fine. | 巴杜斯 叫我艾丝黛就好 |
[35:36] | Estelle, any minute now that bus is gonna cross the border | 艾丝黛 现在遣返巴士随时都可能开过边境 |
[35:39] | into Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. | 进入墨西哥的新拉雷多 |
[35:41] | Our client won’t make it a mile past the checkpoint. | 我们的委托人可能走不出检查站一英里 |
[35:44] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Florrick, | 对不起 福瑞克夫人 |
[35:45] | I truly am, but we have rules. | 我真的很抱歉 但我们有规定 |
[35:47] | Rules? Really? | 规定 真的吗 |
[35:48] | Let me tell you something, lady, your rules | 告诉你 女士 你的规定 |
[35:50] | are right out of 1984. | 是从《1984》里来的 |
[35:52] | The book, not the year. | 我说的是书 不是年份 |
[35:55] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:05] | Hello, Mr. Gardner? I would like to meet. | 你好 加德纳先生 我想见个面 |
[36:16] | Natalie, how good to see you again. | 娜塔莉 很高兴再次见到你 |
[36:18] | Mr. Lyman. How are you? | 莱曼先生 你好 |
[36:20] | Fine, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[36:21] | Natalie, thank you for giving L.G. a second chance. | 娜塔莉 谢谢你给L.G.第二次机会 |
[36:24] | Yes, and I’d like to apologize for our last meeting. | 对 我还想为上次会面的事道歉 |
[36:27] | I was a little distracted by the news | 我当时有点心烦意乱 |
[36:28] | of a dear friend of mine dying. | 因为我的一位挚友去世了 |
[36:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:32] | It’s fine. But I wanted to be clear | 没事的 但我很想说明 |
[36:34] | that, uh… how wrong I was in my comments the last time. | 我上次的言论是非常错误的 |
[36:38] | Think nothing of it. Oh, uh, I’d like to introduce you | 别在意了 我想给你们介绍 |
[36:41] | to the partner at our lobbying firm, | 我们政治游说公司的合伙人 |
[36:43] | – Joe Pallotta. – Hey, hey, man. | -乔·帕洛塔 -嘿 兄弟 |
[36:46] | How’s it going? | 一切都好吧 |
[36:56] | No, the transport is stopped at the border, | 没有 车在边界停了 |
[36:58] | but they’re about to release it. Why? Is… | 但准备放它过去 怎么 有… |
[37:00] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[37:01] | For me? No. For the government of Mexico, possibly. | 对我没有 但对墨西哥政府可能有 |
[37:06] | This is immigration enforcement’s expedited deportation list. | 这是外来居民强制遣送名单 |
[37:09] | And you can see, Tomas I. Ruiz is on that bus. | 你能看到托马斯·I·鲁伊兹在那车上 |
[37:13] | He’s one of the most infamous con men in the U.S., | 他是美国最名声狼藉的骗子之一 |
[37:16] | responsible for millions of dollars in damages. | 造成过上百万美元的损失 |
[37:19] | He specializes in airbag fraud. | 他特别擅长安全气囊欺诈 |
[37:22] | – Airbag fraud? – Not only does he cheat people, | -安全气囊欺诈 -他不仅骗钱 |
[37:24] | but if they get into an accident, | 而且当人们遭遇车祸时 |
[37:25] | they don’t have a functioning airbag. | 他们的安全气囊毫无用处 |
[37:27] | And given Mexico’s traffic safety record, | 就墨西哥的安全记录来看 |
[37:29] | I’m sure that would be troubling. | 我确定那会很麻烦的 |
[37:30] | But rather than deal with the problem here, | 但比起在这里解决这问题 |
[37:32] | the U.S. Government decided to pass the buck | 美国政府决定送他回去 |
[37:34] | by sending him back to you. | 把责任推给你们 |
[37:37] | Of course, it is always within the discretion of any sovereign nation | 当然 每一个主权国家都有权决定 |
[37:41] | whether or not they choose to accept a deportee back into their country. | 是否接受被遣返者回境 |
[37:49] | They turned him away at the border. | 他们没让他入境 |
[37:51] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[37:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[37:57] | Daddy’s gonna be okay. | 爸爸没事了 |
[38:02] | Feeling good? | 感觉还不错吗 |
[38:04] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[38:06] | You should be. You pulled it out of the fire for us. | 应该的 你可是帮了我们的大忙 |
[38:09] | Well, it’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[38:11] | Yeah. It is. | 的确如此 |
[38:13] | Keep doing it. | 继续努力吧 |
[38:19] | Wait, his own country wouldn’t let him in? | 等等 他自己的国家不接受他 |
[38:20] | Somehow, he ended up on the Mexican consulate watch list. | 他不知怎么上了墨西哥领事馆的黑名单 |
[38:23] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[38:26] | Alicia, thank you. | 艾丽西娅 谢谢 |
[38:27] | Just remember to tell all your fee-paying friends about us. | 记得我们介绍给你那些能付酬金的朋友就好 |
[38:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:32] | Excuse me. Um, I’d like to order two glasses of this. | 麻烦一下 我想点两杯这个 |
[38:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:42] | You’d be wise to get here fast. | 你最好快点过来 |
[38:43] | I’m in a great mood and I have a corporate credit card. | 我心情很好 手里有商务信用卡 |
[38:47] | Natalie, hi. | 娜塔莉 你好 |
[38:48] | Hi. You sound… | 你好 你听起来… |
[38:51] | something. | 好像有事 |
[38:53] | It’s just that I’m not gonna be able to make it. | 就是我没法过去了 |
[38:55] | It’s work, naturally. | 因为工作 很正常 |
[38:58] | Peter’s decision to cancel his speech is wreaking havoc. | 彼得决定取消演讲 后果很严重 |
[39:00] | We have… legislators from minority districts | 我们门口…有少数族裔选区的议员 |
[39:03] | at our door with pitchforks. | 举着干草叉来抗议了 |
[39:05] | And you’re the last line of defense. | 而你是最后防线了 |
[39:07] | I’m sorry, Natalie. | 抱歉 娜塔莉 |
[39:10] | Peter needs me. | 彼得需要我 |
[39:14] | He’s lucky to have you. | 他有你真幸运 |
[39:19] | Fly safe. | 祝安 |
[39:41] | That was just me being stupid. | 我刚才犯傻了 |
[39:44] | Eli, if this is too complicated… | 伊莱 如果这太复杂… |
[39:45] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不复杂 |
[39:46] | Look, I lie 24/7 for my job… | 为工作我每时每刻都说谎 |
[39:48] | it’s actually a gift… | 虽说这其实算是种天赋 |
[39:49] | but lying to you gave me a stomachache. | 但对你说谎让我胃疼 |
[39:52] | S-so… | 所以… |
[39:56] | How were the dried apricots? | 那包杏脯怎么样 |
[40:01] | Not so good. | 不太好吃 |
[40:03] | Well, maybe next time I’ll… | 也许下次我… |
[40:12] | I just had to do that. | 我实在情不自禁 |
[40:47] | Well, Marilyn, I hope I didn’t make any ethical infractions | 玛丽莲 我希望坐电梯时 |
[40:50] | on the elevator ride. | 我没有违背任何伦理道德 |
[40:52] | No, you pushed the button with dignity and honor. | 没有 您按钮时显得无比尊贵荣显 |
[40:54] | Ah, you must be a good influence on me. | 你给了我正面的影响 |
[40:56] | I wanted to push all the buttons | 我本想按遍所有按钮 |
[40:58] | and stop on every floor. Hey. | 每层都停一次 |
[41:00] | These are some digs. | 这里是需要好好修整下 |
[41:01] | Uh, I think the operative word is “cheap.” | 但关键是便宜 |
[41:05] | Nice to see you again, Marilyn. | 很高兴再次见到你 玛丽莲 |
[41:06] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[41:08] | Okay. Where on the unethical spectrum does it fall | 好了 让实习生帮我妻子开箱子的话 |
[41:09] | to have an intern help my wife unpack? | 从道德角度说 算不算过份呢 |
[41:11] | Well, technically in the red zone, | 严格来说 这是红色警报区 |
[41:13] | but we’ll note it as a goodwill gesture | 但我们会表明此举是 |
[41:15] | by the governor to a citizen. | 州长对市民的善意姿态 |
[41:17] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[41:18] | Guys. | 各位 |
[41:22] | Thank you for dropping by, Mr. Governor. | 感谢你过来 州长先生 |
[41:24] | No problem, Mrs. First lady. | 不客气 州长夫人 |
[41:27] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[41:29] | I think you’re gonna take over the world from here. | 我觉得你会从这里征服整个世界 |
[41:34] | You think so? | 真这么想 |
[41:37] | I’d bet on it. | 我打赌一定会 |