时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You crossed the line. | 你越界了 |
[00:09] | I am not going back. | 我回不去了 |
[00:11] | There are lines. | 有些清晰的界线 |
[00:12] | And then there are lines. | 还有模糊的界线 |
[00:15] | Do you know what needs doing? | 你不知道要干什么吗 |
[00:16] | I’ll tell you what needs doing. | 那我来告诉你 |
[00:18] | You make your own lines. | 自己制定界线 |
[00:25] | What’s going on? | 什么意思 |
[00:26] | He shot the other guy. | 他杀了人 |
[00:28] | Now they’re blaming the bald guy. | 然后把罪名推给那个光头 |
[00:30] | Now she’s in trouble. | 现在她危险了 |
[00:32] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[00:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:41] | Is your mother home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[00:43] | – Uh, Mom? – Oh, it’s by the door! | -妈妈 -东西在门口 |
[00:45] | Tell him the piping on the jacket is leather! | 跟他说夹克的滚边是皮革的 |
[00:47] | Uh, the piping on the jacket’s leather. | 夹克的滚边是皮革的 |
[00:51] | When do you want it back? | 什么时候要 |
[00:53] | When do you want it back? | 什么时候要 |
[00:54] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[00:56] | Good. | 好的 |
[00:57] | And could you also tell her, uh, Charles Lester is here? | 能不能再告诉她 查尔斯·莱斯特来找她 |
[01:02] | Uh, Charles Lester is here. | 查尔斯·莱斯特来找你 |
[01:06] | – What? – Grace, go to your room for a minute. | -怎么了 -格蕾丝 去你房间待一会 |
[01:08] | I’ll be right there. | 我等下就好 |
[01:09] | – Why? Who is that? – Grace, please. | -怎么了 他是谁 -格蕾丝 别问了 |
[01:13] | Uh, Zach, go to your room for a minute. | 扎克 去你屋里待会儿 |
[01:15] | – I’m working in the kitchen. – Bring your work in your room. | -我在厨房干活呢 -那就拿到房间里去 |
[01:17] | Nice to meet you, Zach. | 很高兴见到你 扎克 |
[01:18] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[01:19] | Nice boy. | 多好的孩子 |
[01:22] | So, now, did you want starch with any of these? | 这些衣服要上浆不 |
[01:24] | Ha-ha. What are you doing here, Mr. Lester, at my home? | 别搞笑了 来我家有何贵干 莱斯特先生 |
[01:28] | – Oh, we have a problem. – Then call me. | -我们有麻烦了 -那就打电话给我 |
[01:30] | No. This is not something for the telephone. | 不行 这事可不能在电话上讲 |
[01:33] | – May I, uh… – Can we do this tomorrow? | -我能进去吗 -能明天再说吗 |
[01:35] | I’m sorry, no. | 抱歉 不行 |
[01:42] | Wow, what a beautiful apartment. | 这公寓真好看 |
[01:46] | You know, I have no eye at all, but this is beautiful. | 我没什么眼光 不过这公寓真不错 |
[01:50] | Thank you. What’s the problem? | 谢谢 出了什么事 |
[01:52] | I have it right here. | 我有记在这呢 |
[01:57] | Just tell me. | 你就说吧 |
[01:58] | No, no. I-I have it written down. | 不 不 我有记下来 |
[02:01] | I probably should get a smart phone. | 我也许该买个智能手机 |
[02:04] | My wife says that’s the only way to… Mm. | 我老婆说只有这样才能… |
[02:08] | Uh, the bond hearing is at 10:30 tomorrow morning. | 保释听证会是明早十点半 |
[02:11] | Uh, Mr. Bishop is at the, um, | 毕夏普先生在… |
[02:14] | Pike Street station. Is that a “P”? | 派克街站 这个字是「派」吗 |
[02:17] | – Lake Street station. – Oh. | -是雷克街站 -这样啊 |
[02:19] | Drug arrest? | 是因毒品被逮捕吗 |
[02:22] | Why do you ask that? | 你为何这么问 |
[02:23] | Why do I ask if it’s a drug arrest? | 我为何问是不是因为毒品 |
[02:25] | Because it’s Lemond Bishop. | 因为是莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[02:26] | Well, he has legitimate businesses also. | 他也有合法生意 |
[02:28] | Is this about his legitimate business? | 这跟他的合法生意有关吗 |
[02:31] | Not really. | 不是 |
[02:32] | Then what are we talking about? | 那还多说什么 |
[02:44] | Mr. Bishop had nothing to do with these murders, | 毕夏普先生与这些谋杀案无任何关系 |
[02:46] | said family spokesman and lawyer | 家族发言人和律师 |
[02:47] | Charles Lester. | 查尔斯·莱斯特说 |
[02:49] | Maybe it’s a different Charles Lester. | 也许是其他的查尔斯·莱斯特 |
[02:52] | He’s just the spokesman. | 他只是发言人 |
[02:53] | It’s not like he actually did it. | 应该不是他做的 |
[02:58] | “An ex-Bishop captain, | 一位前毕夏普派人士 |
[02:59] | who spoke off the record, said, | 曾私下里说过 |
[03:00] | Stay out of Charles Lester’s way and whatever you do, | 千万别惹查尔斯·莱斯特 而且不管干什么 |
[03:03] | don’t give him your name.” | 别告诉他你的名字 |
[03:08] | I read your investigative report, Marilyn. | 我读了你的调查报告 玛丽莲 |
[03:10] | All two pages of it. | 总共才两页 |
[03:11] | I told you, Eli, | 我跟你说过 伊莱 |
[03:12] | I could only report on what I could clearly confirm. | 我只能报告我能确定的事 |
[03:15] | You’re hurting Peter with these games. | 这种游戏会伤害彼得的 |
[03:16] | This is not a game, Eli. You stonewalled me. | 这不是游戏 伊莱 是你阻碍我 |
[03:19] | I can’t write a report… | 我不能写份报告… |
[03:20] | Peter needs you to clear him. | 彼得需要你声明他的清白 |
[03:22] | Jim Moody acted alone. That’s what you heard. | 是吉姆·穆迪自作主张 这是你听到的 |
[03:24] | Peter never saw this tape until you showed it to him. | 彼得在你给他看前从未看过这份录像 |
[03:28] | We’d like to see an amended report by tomorrow night. | 我们希望明晚前能有修改后的报告 |
[03:30] | This is not just… | 这不仅是… |
[03:40] | Hello, Ms. Garbanza. | 戈班扎女士 |
[03:41] | I’m Nelson Dubeck with the Office of Public Integrity. | 我是廉政办公室的尼尔森·杜柏克 |
[03:44] | Would you mind joining us for a second? | 能跟我们谈谈吗 |
[03:53] | – Did you see who’s… – Yep. | -你看到他们了吗 -是啊 |
[03:54] | They still represent Bishop’s legitimate businesses. | 他们仍代理毕夏普的合法生意 |
[03:57] | We can’t get away from them. We see them more now. | 真是避不开他们 碰面越来越多了 |
[03:59] | We have to stop sharing clients. | 我们不能再分享客户 |
[04:01] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[04:03] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -惨了 -怎么了 |
[04:06] | Judge Kluger. I have a lunch with him. | 克卢格法官 我要和他吃午餐 |
[04:08] | Okay, we have a… | 好吧 今天是… |
[04:10] | probable cause hearing. | 合理根据听证 |
[04:12] | Mr. Bishop, we’ve seen you in here before. | 毕夏普先生 又见面了啊 |
[04:15] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[04:16] | And Mrs. Florrick and Mr. Gardner, | 还有福瑞克夫人 加德纳先生 |
[04:19] | Ms. Lockhart… | 洛克哈特女士 |
[04:20] | – and, um… – Mr. Agos. | -以及… -艾格斯先生 |
[04:22] | Mr. Agos. I’m sorry. | 艾格斯先生 抱歉 |
[04:23] | We have a full cast of characters. Like a clown car. | 全员到齐啊 就跟小丑车一样 |
[04:27] | And, you, sir, | 那位先生 |
[04:28] | uh, you’re a new lawyer here? | 你是新来的律师吗 |
[04:29] | Charles Lester, Your Honor. | 查尔斯·莱斯特 法官阁下 |
[04:30] | You step in if one of them dies? | 他们要是谁死了 你就替补吗 |
[04:32] | Let’s hope that won’t happen. | 但愿不会发生那种事吧 |
[04:35] | No, I’m just, uh, | 不是 我是 |
[04:36] | Mr. Bishop’s personal attorney. | 毕夏普先生的私人律师 |
[04:38] | And the federal government. | 而联邦政府这方 |
[04:40] | You have no one to hold hands with over there, Mr. Asher? | 没人跟你一方吗 亚瑟先生 |
[04:44] | I hold hands with justice, Your Honor. | 我方与公正同在 法官阁下 |
[04:47] | I see. How does justice feel about that? | 这样啊 你这么说公正吗 |
[04:50] | It was a joke, Your Honor. | 只是个玩笑 法官阁下 |
[04:51] | Oh, a joke. I see. | 玩笑啊 好吧 |
[04:53] | Well, I’m gonna have to watch out for you, you wag. | 那我得仔细听你说了 你这么爱说笑 |
[04:56] | Let’s dig in. What do you got? | 开始吧 你有什么证据 |
[04:58] | Uh, Your Honor, it’ll only take a few minutes | 法官阁下 只需几分钟 |
[04:59] | to establish probable cause in this case, | 就能确立本案的合理根据 |
[05:01] | as the evidence is overwhelming. | 因为证据很充分 |
[05:03] | Really? Mrs. Florrick. | 是吗 福瑞克夫人 |
[05:05] | Your Honor, according to the DEA’s own search warrant, | 法官阁下 缉毒局的搜查令 |
[05:08] | it stemmed from a single eyewitness. | 源自一名证人 |
[05:10] | And I imagine you’d like to hear from that witness. | 我估计你们想听那名证人的证词 |
[05:12] | We definitely would, Your Honor. | 确实如此 法官阁下 |
[05:13] | You have to jump on it. They want to impress Bishop, | 你得压过他们 他们想在毕夏普面前表现 |
[05:16] | win back all his business. | 把他的业务都拿回去 |
[05:17] | Ms. Moretti, what were you doing at 4:10 | 莫雷蒂女士 2月26日下午4点10分 |
[05:20] | in the afternoon on February 26? | 你在干什么 |
[05:22] | I was in a condominium unit | 我在布鲁克曼大楼对面的 |
[05:24] | across from the Bruckman Building. | 一间多层公寓里 |
[05:25] | The Bruckman Building is a residence owned by the defendant, right? | 布鲁克曼大楼是被告所有的一处不动产吗 |
[05:28] | Yes. I sold it to him. | 是的 我卖给他的 |
[05:30] | And what did you see from the window? | 而你从窗户看到了什么 |
[05:31] | Well, I was getting ready to show another unit | 我正准备去参观另一套公寓 |
[05:33] | when I saw three African-American individuals | 却看到了三个非裔美国人 |
[05:36] | getting out of a black SUV. | 从一辆黑色SUV中下来 |
[05:38] | Was the defendant among them? | 被告也在其中吗 |
[05:39] | He was. He was standing watch in the alley | 是的 当时他在巷子里望风 |
[05:42] | while the other two were carrying duffle bags into the back entrance. | 另外两人把帆布袋搬到后门 |
[05:46] | I saw one of the bags zipped open, | 我看到其中一个包的拉链开了 |
[05:48] | and there were white packets inside. | 露出里面白色的小袋 |
[05:50] | Like bricks. | 像砖块一样 |
[05:51] | How far away was she? | 她了解多少情况 |
[05:52] | – Cary’s questioning. – And these bricks, | -凯里会问她的 -这些砖块 |
[05:54] | did they look like drugs to you? | 在你看来像是毒品 |
[05:55] | Objection. Calls for a conclusion. | 反对 问题引导结论 |
[05:57] | It sure does. I will sustain that. | 确实 反对有效 |
[06:01] | Howard Lyman, please. It’s Will. | 请接通霍华德·莱曼 我是威尔 |
[06:05] | Are you comfortable? | 你还舒服吗 |
[06:07] | Reasonably. | 还行 |
[06:09] | You scared me to death. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[06:10] | Sorry. The black van tends to intimidate. | 抱歉 黑车就是为了吓唬人 |
[06:14] | We need your help, Ms. Garbanzo. | 我们需要你的协助 戈班佐女士 |
[06:17] | Ms. Garbanza. | 是戈班扎 |
[06:19] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[06:21] | We’re looking into your boss, ma’am. | 我们在调查你的上司 女士 |
[06:23] | You mean Eli Gold? | 你指的是伊莱·戈德吗 |
[06:25] | No. | 不 |
[06:28] | Why? | 原因 |
[06:29] | Voter fraud. | 贿选 |
[06:31] | – I can’t help you. – Yes, you can. | -我帮不了你 -你可以 |
[06:33] | Y-You’ll think you can’t | 你觉得你不行 |
[06:34] | because of your loyalty to Peter… | 是因为你对彼得很忠心 |
[06:35] | You mean Governor Florrick. | 你指的是福瑞克州长吧 |
[06:36] | But you’ll soon realize you’re vulnerable. | 但你很快就会知道自己身处弱势 |
[06:39] | Do you want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[06:40] | – No. – You have no attorney-client privilege. | -不想 -你没有律师委托人保密特权 |
[06:43] | Everybody else is a lawyer. The world is full of lawyers. | 其他人都是律师 满世界都是律师 |
[06:47] | You’re the type that goes to jail. | 而你就是那种要背黑锅入狱的 |
[06:49] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[06:50] | Conspiracy to defraud the public. | 共谋欺骗大众 |
[06:53] | Please open the door. | 请把车门打开 |
[06:53] | But there’s another reason you’ll talk to me, Marilyn. | 还有个理由会让你想和我谈谈 玛丽莲 |
[06:55] | I said open the door. Let me out. | 我说了开门 让我出去 |
[06:58] | It’s the right thing to do. | 合作才是正确的选择 |
[07:06] | What are you doing? | 你这是搞什么 |
[07:08] | Why? | 怎么 |
[07:08] | – What’s the matter? – Well, he’s not the, um… | – 出什么事了 – 他这个人… |
[07:11] | brightest. | 不大灵光 |
[07:12] | Mr. Lyman, as a Lockhart/Gardner lawyer, | 莱曼先生 作为洛&加的律师 |
[07:15] | were you assigned a task on Mr. Bishop’s case? | 你是否参与过毕夏普先生的案子 |
[07:18] | – Yes. – And could you tell us what that was? | -参与过 -能说说是什么案子吗 |
[07:21] | I could. | 行 |
[07:26] | What was it? | 是什么案子 |
[07:28] | I was to assess the property | 我替毕夏普先生打算购买的房产 |
[07:30] | that Mr. Bishop was gonna purchase. | 进行评估 |
[07:32] | And were you assessing properties | 那在2月26日下午四点 |
[07:33] | on February 26 at 4:00 P.M.? | 你是否在评估房产 |
[07:36] | Yes. And a lot of other dates. | 是 跟平常一样 |
[07:37] | But on that date, were you assessing | 但就在那天 你是否在评估 |
[07:39] | a property at 1677 South Oakley Avenue? | 位于南奥克利大道1677号的房产 |
[07:43] | – Yes. – And is that anywhere near the Bruckman Building | -是的 -那里是不是就在莫雷蒂女士 |
[07:46] | where Ms. Moretti claims she saw Lemond Bishop | 所称目击莱蒙德·毕夏普装卸白砖的 |
[07:48] | unloading white bricks? | 布鲁克曼大厦附近 |
[07:49] | No, it’s, like, 20 miles away. | 不 大概有20英里距离 |
[07:51] | And who showed you these condos on South Oakley? | 那是谁带你去看南奥克利的房子的 |
[07:54] | Ms. Moretti. | 莫雷蒂女士 |
[07:56] | Your Honor, the only proof is this man’s opinion? | 法官阁下 唯一证据就是他一面之词吗 |
[07:58] | – Actually, if I may continue, your Honor. – Please. | -法官阁下 能否允许我继续 -请继续 |
[08:01] | Now, Mr. Lyman, did you happen to take photos | 莱曼先生 你是否恰好在南奥克利 |
[08:03] | of the condo at South Oakley? | 拍了些照片 |
[08:05] | Panoramic photos. | 还是全景照片呢 |
[08:07] | And is this one of your photos? | 这是你拍的吗 |
[08:08] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[08:09] | And who is that there in the corner? | 站在角落的是谁 |
[08:11] | That’s Ms. Moretti. | 那是莫雷蒂女士 |
[08:13] | We submit the camera and the stamped photos | 我们提交相机和加水印的照片 |
[08:15] | – as evidence, Your Honor. – Okay. | -作为证据 法官阁下 -好 |
[08:17] | AUSA Asher, do you and justice have anything to offer? | 亚瑟检察官 你和公正还有什么要说的吗 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. Uh, this is Agent Cheswick. | 抱歉 法官阁下 这位是切斯威克探员 |
[08:24] | He’s not from Justice. He’s a DEA agent. | 他不是司法部门的人 他在禁药局工作 |
[08:26] | I’m referring to your holding hands with justice. | 我指的是和你携手共进退的公正 |
[08:29] | I’m-I’m sorry, Your Honor? | 抱歉 我没明白 法官大人 |
[08:31] | Do you guys joke much over there at Justice? | 你们司法部门的人不常拿这开玩笑吗 |
[08:33] | All the time. | 总是如此 |
[08:34] | Good. Your friend from DEA, | 很好 你那位禁药局的朋友 |
[08:37] | does he have anything to offer? | 有什么要说的吗 |
[08:38] | Your Honor, I think I can clear up a confusion here. | 法官阁下 我能把情况说清楚点 |
[08:40] | I was just rushing over here after interviewing Ms. Moretti. | 莫雷蒂女士作证完我就立刻赶到这来 |
[08:43] | And she apologizes, | 她向大家道歉 |
[08:44] | but she made a mistake. | 因为她犯了个错 |
[08:46] | She saw the defendant transporting drugs | 她是在前一天也就是2月25日 |
[08:48] | a day earlier, on February 25. | 看到被告运送毒品的 |
[08:53] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[08:56] | You were just rushing over here? | 你刚刚才赶到这里的吗 |
[08:58] | You don’t seem very out of breath. | 你看起来不太喘啊 |
[09:00] | I’m a good runner. | 我很擅长跑步 |
[09:01] | Are you? Okay, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 是吗 好吧 接下来宣布我的决定 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna free | 我将释放 |
[09:05] | – Mr. Bishop. – Your Honor, that’s completely unacceptable. | -毕夏普先生 -法官阁下 无法接受 |
[09:08] | -…walk away? Wait, guys, this isn’t Crossfire. | -就此逃脱 -稍安勿躁 这不是战场 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna free Mr. Bishop on $100,000 bond. | 我将以十万保释金释放毕夏普先生 |
[09:14] | I’m not dismissing the charges. | 我没打算撤销起诉 |
[09:16] | We’re gonna go to trial. But I’m gonna | 我们会进入庭审 但我得 |
[09:17] | tell you something, guys: you can’t do this. | 告诉你们 你们不能这么做 |
[09:20] | You tell a story, and you stick to it. | 你们得说一是一 别改来改去 |
[09:25] | I have a lunch with Judge Kluger tomorrow. | 我明天要和克卢格法官吃午饭 |
[09:27] | I didn’t know he was on this case. | 但之前不知道他会负责这案子 |
[09:29] | I thought you said this lunch was just about a book | 我还以为你说午饭只是想谈谈他写的 |
[09:31] | – he’s writing about lawyers. – It is, but I… | -关于律师的书 -对 但我… |
[09:34] | It doesn’t feel… | 但我觉得… |
[09:36] | I think I should cancel. | 我认为应该取消 |
[09:40] | – What? – You don’t want to piss off a judge, | -怎么了 -你不想把法官惹恼吧 |
[09:42] | not one we’re arguing in front of. | 至少不是主审案子的这位 |
[09:47] | Mrs. Florrick, do you have a minute? | 福瑞克女士 你有时间吗 |
[09:55] | There’s no way the real estate agent could’ve seen me | 房产中介不可能看到我在25号 |
[09:57] | moving any product on February 25. | 搬运任何东西 |
[09:59] | – Because you’re innocent? – No. | -因为你是无辜的吗 -不 |
[10:01] | I was moving product on February 26. | 因为我是在26号干的 |
[10:05] | So you’re saying they got their facts right, | 所以他们说的是实话 |
[10:07] | but the witness couldn’t have seen it. | 只是证人并没有目击到 |
[10:08] | Yes, she wasn’t there. | 没错 她当时不在那里 |
[10:09] | And she couldn’t have seen it on February 25 | 她也不可能在25号看到 |
[10:11] | because it wasn’t happening. | 因为那时并没有那回事 |
[10:14] | You think they don’t want to reveal the reason | 你认为他们想隐瞒如何得知 |
[10:15] | they knew about the drugs? | 毒品运送的这件事 |
[10:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:20] | A confidential informant? | 是有人告密吗 |
[10:22] | Didn’t I tell you she was smart? | 我跟你说过她很聪明吧 |
[10:23] | Yep, that’s what we’re considering. | 说过 我们正是这么觉得 |
[10:26] | Who? | 是谁 |
[10:27] | Well, | 这… |
[10:29] | when Mr. Bishop was here last week, um, | 毕夏普先生上周在这儿 |
[10:33] | who was in the meeting? | 谁参与了会议 |
[10:41] | No. | 不可能 |
[10:42] | We’ve reviewed our memories, Mrs. Florrick. | 我们仔细回忆过 福瑞克女士 |
[10:44] | We only mentioned Mr. Bishop’s February 26 location once, | 我们唯一提过毕夏普先生26号的下落 |
[10:48] | and that was in the meeting with your firm. | 就是在你的律所开会的时候 |
[10:50] | No. It had to have been someone else, | 不 肯定是其他人 |
[10:51] | someone from your crew. | 你们那伙人中的一员 |
[10:54] | No. | 不 |
[10:55] | Mr. Bishop kept his location private. | 毕夏普先生对他的下落总是保密的 |
[10:58] | But he did share it with your firm in case there was trouble. | 但为以防有变 他在你律所坦白了行程 |
[11:02] | You were the only ones who knew where he was. | 你们是唯一知道他当时在哪儿的人 |
[11:06] | So… | 所以 |
[11:08] | could you give me those names? | 你可以告诉我都有谁参加了会议吗 |
[11:27] | Actually, do you mind taking the stairs | 你们介意走楼梯 |
[11:28] | and giving us a minute? | 让我们私下聊一会儿吗 |
[11:30] | Hi. I don’t think we’ve met. | 你们好 我们还没介绍过吧 |
[11:33] | – Uh, Charles Lester. – Clarke Hayden. | -查尔斯·莱斯特 -克拉克·海登 |
[11:35] | Were you in the meeting last week? | 你上周参加了会议吗 |
[11:36] | Oh, Mr. Lester, can we talk? | 莱斯特先生 我们能谈谈吗 |
[11:37] | Definitely. And, uh, you must be Robyn, right, the bubbly one? | 当然 那你一定是罗宾吧 据说活泼可人 |
[11:41] | I don’t know about that. | 人家真这么说我吗 |
[11:42] | And what was your last name? | 你贵姓啊 |
[11:44] | Uh, okay, we’re gonna talk. | 好了 我们先谈谈 |
[11:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:53] | I’ll investigate. | 我会进行调查 |
[11:54] | If there was a leak… | 若真有人泄密 |
[11:55] | and I very much doubt that there was… then I’m responsible. | 即便我绝不相信会有这种事 那我责无旁贷 |
[11:59] | Okay. That’s good of you. | 好 那就有劳了 |
[12:01] | But Charles will work with you. | 但是查尔斯要跟你一起调查 |
[12:03] | Mr. Bishop, this is my firm. | 毕夏普先生 这是我的律所 |
[12:05] | This is my life. | 这关系到我的人生 |
[12:06] | If this goes wrong, you won’t be the one doing 15 in Pekin. | 出了差错 蹲15年大牢的又不是你 |
[12:09] | I thought you liked working with me, Alicia. | 我还以为你挺喜欢跟我共事的呢 艾丽西娅 |
[12:16] | – Did I do something wrong? – No. | -我犯错了吗 -没有 |
[12:17] | Not at all, but after the meeting, did you talk to anyone? | 完全没有 但是会议过后你跟谁聊过吗 |
[12:21] | After the Lemond Bishop meeting? No. | 在雷蒙德·毕夏普的会议后吗 没有 |
[12:23] | I mean, I did talk to people, but not about the meeting. | 我确实跟人聊过天 但是没有涉及会议内容 |
[12:25] | And did you take notes? | 你做会议记录了吗 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 做了 |
[12:28] | Where are those? | 放在哪里的 |
[12:29] | In my desk. | 我办公桌里 |
[12:30] | I lock my desk. | 锁着的 |
[12:31] | I am so sorry that I’m late. | 真抱歉我来晚了 |
[12:34] | I couldn’t find a cab, and I hate to drive. | 打不到车 我又很讨厌开车 |
[12:37] | Mr. Lester, we were just finishing up. | 莱斯特先生 我们已经谈得差不多了 |
[12:39] | Really? Oh, darn. | 是吗 真糟糕 |
[12:40] | Well, maybe I can just listen in on the end. | 那我就听听结尾吧 |
[12:45] | Mr. Hayden. | 你好 海登先生 |
[12:46] | Hello, sir. | 你好 |
[12:46] | You were just saying that you didn’t tell anyone | 你刚才说未向任何人提及 |
[12:49] | about the facts discussed in the Bishop meeting, | 与毕夏普先生会议有关的内容 |
[12:52] | and that you didn’t show anyone your notes. | 也未给任何人看过你的会议记录 |
[12:53] | Actually, I didn’t say that… about the notes. | 我不是那么说的…关于会议记录 |
[12:56] | You…? | 你… |
[12:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:59] | Yes. | 确定 |
[13:01] | So, you showed someone your notes. | 那你给别人看过会议记录了 |
[13:04] | No, I locked them in my desk. | 不 我把它们锁在办公桌抽屉里了 |
[13:06] | I just wanted to be exact. | 我就是想表述得确切些 |
[13:08] | I hadn’t said it yet. | 刚刚话没说完 |
[13:09] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[13:11] | So, just a few questions from me. | 那我再问几个问题 |
[13:20] | Did you do a cost-benefit analysis of Mr. Bishop, sir? | 您是否对毕夏普先生进行过成本效益分析 |
[13:25] | Of all the clients, yes. Why? | 对所有客户都做过 怎么了 |
[13:27] | Oh, I don’t know. | 没什么 |
[13:28] | I’m just nosey. | 我这人比较好打听 |
[13:30] | Who did you share this analysis with? | 分析结论你给谁看过 |
[13:32] | Just the partners here. | 律所里的合伙人 |
[13:33] | – No one else? – No one else. | -没其他人了? -没其他人了 |
[13:35] | Now, you have a friend from high school | 你有个高中时的朋友 |
[13:38] | who works for the Drug Enforcement Agency. | 如今在药品管理局工作 |
[13:43] | Howie? | 小霍吗 |
[13:44] | Howard, yes, | 霍华德 正是他 |
[13:46] | and I can’t find his last name. | 查不出他姓什么 |
[13:48] | I didn’t leak anything. | 我没有泄露过任何信息 |
[13:49] | Well, that stands to reason. | 这是当然的 |
[13:51] | When was the time you saw Howie? | 你上次见小霍是什么时候 |
[13:53] | 2002. | 2002年 |
[13:56] | And what about your father? | 那你的父亲呢 |
[13:57] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候了 |
[13:59] | Mm, like a month ago. | 大概一个月前吧 |
[14:01] | He reminds me of you, actually. | 看到他就想起你 |
[14:03] | A handsome devil, eh? | 也是个英俊的魔头吗 |
[14:07] | He wanted to be a lawyer, but | 他以前想当律师 |
[14:08] | they were kind of the turn on, drop out sorts. | 但又有点「激发热情 脱离体制」的思想 |
[14:12] | Did your dad have a drug arrest? | 你爸爸因为毒品被捕过吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, yeah, more than one. | 是的 不止一次 |
[14:15] | He grew pot in our backyard for a while. | 有阵子他在我们家后院种大麻 |
[14:16] | So, that’s odd, | 奇怪的是 |
[14:18] | you becoming an investigator for Treasury? | 你后来却成了财政部的调查员 |
[14:21] | Ah, I needed a job. Student loans. | 因为那时需要打份工来还学生贷款 |
[14:23] | And you had lunch with a friend | 上个礼拜你还跟财政部的朋友 |
[14:24] | from Treasury just last week. | 吃了顿午餐 |
[14:27] | Yeah. How’d you know that? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[14:29] | I know everything. | 我无所不知 |
[14:33] | But you didn’t tell your friend anything about your work here? | 但你没跟朋友聊到你的工作内容吧 |
[14:36] | Uh, yeah. He thinks it sounds like a real kick, | 聊了 他觉得干我这行 |
[14:38] | starting up like this. | 太刺激了 |
[14:39] | No. But nothing about client meetings? | 不是指这个 你没聊过客户会议的内容吧 |
[14:42] | Oh, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[14:44] | That never leaves these walls. | 那绝对不会拿出去说 |
[14:47] | It’s not us, Mr. Lester. | 泄密的不是我们 莱斯特先生 |
[14:49] | Those are the three most honest people I know. | 这三位是我认识的人里最诚实的了 |
[14:52] | Well, I know a lot of honest people, | 诚实的人我见得多了 |
[14:55] | but I don’t always trust them because… | 但我不完全信任他们 因为 |
[14:58] | they talk too much. | 他们都是话唠 |
[14:59] | No, that’s… that’s just Robyn’s way. | 其实罗宾就是这种个性 |
[15:03] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:04] | – The leak is elsewhere. – Okay. | -泄密的另有其人 -好吧 |
[15:06] | Now, I’d wanted to clear everyone | 本来要等我洗清每个人的嫌疑 |
[15:08] | before I asked your firm to do this, | 才会跟你们提这件事 |
[15:10] | but events are moving too quickly, | 但事情进展太快 |
[15:12] | so, I have to ask you to, uh, | 所以现在你得 |
[15:15] | keep this completely to yourself. | 先对这事完全保密 |
[15:17] | We need you to be on call | 明天下午3点 |
[15:18] | at 3:00 tomorrow. | 你要准时待命 |
[15:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | Well, Mr. Bishop is delivering something to O’Hare. | 毕夏普先生要送些东西去奥黑尔机场 |
[15:24] | In case of trouble, I need you on call. | 为防万一 需要你准时待命 |
[15:26] | This is not a good time for Mr. Bishop. | 对毕夏普先生来说现在做这些不合适 |
[15:28] | I would urge restraint. | 我强烈建议他收敛一下 |
[15:29] | Unfortunately, this is a delivery he can’t delay. | 不巧的是 这次送货不容延迟 |
[15:33] | Just be on call at 3:00. | 反正你3点待命就是了 |
[15:34] | Okay. I… | 好吧 我… |
[15:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:39] | – What? – I have to go. | -怎么了 -我得走了 |
[15:46] | Judge Kluger, I am so sorry. | 克卢格法官 非常抱歉 |
[15:48] | Oh, Alicia. Please. It’s no problem. | 艾丽西娅 请坐 没关系 |
[15:51] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[15:52] | I’m, uh, so sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[15:54] | I got tied up with a client. | 刚才有个客户在我走不开 |
[15:55] | Yes, I figured as much. | 我想也是这样 |
[15:56] | Tied up and gagged to keep you away from me. | 你被客户绑住腿又堵住嘴 所以赶不过来 |
[16:02] | Um, how’s the book going? | 书写得怎么样了 |
[16:05] | Oh, it’s good. Uh, uh, good. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[16:06] | Unfortunately, another judge has just called me, | 很不巧 有位法官刚刚打电话给我 |
[16:09] | and-and I’m gonna have to cut this short. | 恐怕我要先失陪了 |
[16:11] | You… Oh, now? | 您… 这就走吗 |
[16:13] | Yes, unfortunately. | 是的 很遗憾 |
[16:14] | It’s a… it’s an emergency. | 有点… 有点急事 |
[16:16] | Okay, um, well, can I… | 好吧 那我能… |
[16:18] | can I call and-and let me schedule another time? | 能再打电话跟您另外约个时间吗 |
[16:21] | That would be fine, yes. | 那再好不过 |
[16:23] | – Well, can I walk you? – Oh, no, no, | -我能送您一程吗 -不了 不了 |
[16:24] | uh, because I have to start this on the phone, so, um… | 我得打电话边走边说了 所以… |
[16:28] | Why don’t you stay and have a drink? | 你不妨留下喝点东西吧 |
[16:30] | Again, I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:32] | Yes, this is Kluger. | 是的 我是克卢格 |
[16:50] | What’s going on, Cary? | 什么状况 凯里 |
[16:52] | I’m drinking. | 我在喝酒呢 |
[16:54] | Is this some kind of punishment? | 这算是惩罚吗 |
[16:57] | No. You asked me for drinks. | 不 你叫我出来喝酒 |
[16:59] | I’m drinking. | 所以我在喝酒 |
[17:02] | Funny. | 真有意思 |
[17:13] | You want to get me to talk, you just say talk. | 你想跟我套话就直说 |
[17:17] | Don’t play games. | 别耍花样 |
[17:47] | Good evening, Marilyn. | 晚上好 玛丽莲 |
[17:49] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[17:51] | It’s just the two of us today. | 今天只有我们俩 |
[17:52] | Peter asked me to take this meeting. | 彼得叫我代他参加这次会面 |
[17:55] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:56] | He’s avoiding me. | 他在躲我 |
[17:57] | No. He has a scheduling conflict. | 不 他只是行程冲突而已 |
[18:00] | – For our last three meetings? – It’s been busy. | -连着三次都这样吗 -他很忙 |
[18:02] | Maybe you haven’t heard. | 也许你没听说 |
[18:03] | He’s governor. | 他可是州长 |
[18:06] | You have a great talent for turning friends into enemies. | 你总有本事把朋友变成敌人 |
[18:12] | Issue a report supporting the governor. | 请你发布一篇报告支持州长 |
[18:15] | And I’ll be back in his good graces? | 然后我就能重获他的青睐了吗 |
[18:19] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[18:39] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:42] | A video of a stuffed ballot box. | 关于一个装满选票的投票箱的视频 |
[18:49] | Thank you, Marilyn. | 谢谢你 玛丽莲 |
[18:51] | This is the first step toward clean government. | 这是建立清廉政府的第一步 |
[18:56] | – You really never drive? – Never. | -你真没开过车 -没有 |
[18:57] | Haven’t you seen the statistics on roadway deaths? | 你没看过交通事故的死亡率统计吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah, but the same statistics apply when I’m driving. | 但我开车的时候死亡率也是一样啊 |
[19:03] | True, but that’d be your fault, not my fault. | 对 但责任在你 不在我 |
[19:17] | Sir, do you know why I stopped you? | 先生 知道为什么叫停你吗 |
[19:19] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[19:21] | You were driving recklessly. | 你正在鲁莽驾驶 |
[19:22] | Crossed the median a few times. | 好几次穿过中间带 |
[19:25] | Something funny, sir? | 有什么好笑的吗 先生 |
[19:26] | Yes, I find it funny. | 是啊 我觉得很好笑 |
[19:28] | Do you always conduct routine traffic stops | 你们日常办公的时候都有 |
[19:31] | with DEA agents in tow? | 缉毒局的探员跟在后面吗 |
[19:34] | Please step out of the car. | 请从车里出来 |
[19:37] | Sir, we see what appears to be cocaine | 先生 我们从您的后备箱中 |
[19:38] | in plain view in the rear of your vehicle. | 发现疑似海洛因的东西 |
[19:40] | That gives us probable cause to search. | 我们有正当理由进行搜查 |
[19:43] | I’m now opening up the trunk of your vehicle. | 我现在要打开你汽车的后备箱 |
[19:50] | Hello, Mr. Bishop. | 毕夏普先生 你好 |
[19:52] | – Agent. – You want to tell me what this is? | -探员先生 -能告诉我这是什么吗 |
[19:54] | That’s, uh, pancake batter, sir. | 这是煎饼粉 先生 |
[19:57] | It’s more than 900 grams, that’s 10 to 50 years. | 超过900克 要判10至50年 |
[19:59] | For Bisquick? | 就因为饼干粉吗 |
[20:00] | Take a look at the bottom of the trunk. | 看看后备箱的底部吧 |
[20:15] | Robyn, I left you three messages. | 罗宾 我给你留了三条消息 |
[20:17] | Please call me back. | 请给我回电 |
[20:19] | Has anyone seen Robyn? | 有谁看到罗宾吗 |
[20:23] | Mr. Hayden, have you seen Robyn? | 海登先生 你看到罗宾了吗 |
[20:25] | Uh… there. | 就在那边 |
[20:27] | Robyn, where have you been? | 罗宾 你到哪里去了 |
[20:28] | Why aren’t you answering your phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[20:30] | At lunch. | 我去吃午饭 |
[20:31] | Mr. Lester said not to take any calls this afternoon. | 莱斯特先生叫我今天下午不要接电话 |
[20:33] | He… Why? | 他 为什么 |
[20:34] | Mr. Bishop was taking something | 毕夏普先生下午五点 |
[20:36] | to the airport at 5:00 and might need me. | 要运一批东西去机场 可能需要我 |
[20:38] | No, at 3:00. | 不 是三点 |
[20:39] | No, at 7:00. | 不 是七点 |
[20:47] | Mr. Bishop, | 毕夏普先生 |
[20:48] | we’re your lawyers. | 我们是你的律师 |
[20:49] | You need to trust us, or get new representation, | 你必须信任我们 或者另找他人 |
[20:51] | but this childish test… | 但这种幼稚的试探 |
[20:52] | I was just pulled over on the way to the airport. | 我刚才在去机场的路上被警察拦下 |
[20:56] | We told four people at your office | 我们告诉了你公司四个人 |
[20:58] | four different times for Mr. Bishop’s delivery. | 四个不同的运货时间 |
[21:01] | 12:00 p.M. For Mr. Agos, 3:00 for you, | 艾格斯先生是十二点 你是三点 |
[21:04] | 5:00 for Ms. Burdine, 7:00 for Mr. Hayden. | 伯丁女士是五点 海登先生是七点 |
[21:09] | Don’t you want to know when we were pulled over? | 你不想知道我是什么时候被拦下的吗 |
[21:12] | No. | 不 |
[21:14] | 3:00, Mrs. Florrick. | 下午三点 福瑞克夫人 |
[21:16] | Your time. | 你的时间 |
[21:29] | Mr. Bishop, I didn’t… | 毕夏普先生 我没有 |
[21:30] | We told you | 我们告诉你 |
[21:32] | and only you, that I was dropping something off | 只告诉了你 我下午三点 |
[21:34] | at the airport at 3:00. | 会运货去机场 |
[21:36] | After you were told this, you met with Judge Kluger. | 我们告诉你后 你去见了克卢格法官 |
[21:39] | To discuss his book at lunch. | 我们只是在午餐时讨论他的书 |
[21:41] | Did you tell anyone | 你有没有告诉任何人 |
[21:42] | either in person, or on the phone? | 当面或者在电话里 |
[21:44] | – No! – Did you text | -没有 -你有没有发短信 |
[21:46] | – or e-mail? – No, I didn’t. I… | -或电子邮件 -不 我没有 我 |
[21:49] | I… | 我 |
[21:50] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[21:52] | I left myself a voice mail reminder. | 我留了条语音邮件提醒自己 |
[21:56] | Did you ever talk on the phone | 你有没有在电话里 |
[21:57] | about Mr. Bishop’s | 说过毕夏普先生的 |
[21:58] | – apartment drophouse? – Yes, with Cary Agos. | -住址 -是的 我和凯里·艾格斯 |
[22:00] | – We discussed it. – Lemond, don’t use the phone! | -讨论过 -莱蒙德 别用电话 |
[22:03] | Don’t worry. It’s a burner. | 别担心 这是一次性手机 |
[22:06] | Dex, I need you | 迪克斯特 我要你 |
[22:08] | to drop off some burners at Florrick-Agos. | 送一些一次性手机去福瑞克-艾格斯律所 |
[22:11] | We have… A problem. | 我们有麻烦 |
[22:13] | The DEA is tapping them. | 缉毒局在监听他们 |
[22:15] | Drop everything else and get over there, now. | 放下所有事情现在赶紧去 |
[22:18] | Hey, this is funny. | 这真有意思 |
[22:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:20] | They think it’s DEA surveillance. | 他们以为是缉毒局在监听他们 |
[22:28] | Burner phones again? | 又来一次性手机了 |
[22:29] | You’ve done this before? | 你们以前遇到过这事吗 |
[22:30] | No, when we were | 不 我们离开 |
[22:31] | leaving Lockhart/Gardner. | 洛克哈特&加德纳律所时用过 |
[22:33] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[22:34] | – How long do we have to use these? – We don’t know. The DEA | -我们要用多久 -不知道 缉毒局 |
[22:36] | is getting to Bishop through us, | 正在通过我们搞毕夏普的情报 |
[22:38] | so any business calls, | 所以所有工作电话 |
[22:39] | use these, and be careful, | 都用这些 小心点 |
[22:41] | – the packaging can cut. – We got to go to court. | -这包装很锋利 -我们得上法庭了 |
[22:43] | Get a preservation order. | 去申请一个保护令 |
[22:45] | Why? That won’t help us now. | 为什么 现在这帮不了我们 |
[22:46] | It will with the judge. | 法官能帮我们 |
[22:48] | He already thinks they lied about the real estate witness. | 他已经认为他们的房地产证人撒了谎 |
[22:50] | So, we’ll show they lied to protect their wiretap. | 我们可以说他们撒谎是为了掩盖监听行为 |
[22:53] | That was… almost Will-like. | 这真是威尔的风格 |
[22:56] | Thank you, Diane. | 谢谢 戴安 |
[23:01] | Be careful what you say. | 说话小心点 |
[23:04] | Hello, this is Alicia Florrick. | 你好 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[23:07] | Wow, that was formal. It’s Eli. | 真严肃 我是伊莱 |
[23:09] | I want to talk to you about this voter fraud investigation. | 我想和你谈谈这次选票诈骗调查 |
[23:12] | Actually, Eli, let me call you on another line. | 伊莱 让我用另一个电话打给你 |
[23:16] | Another… Why? | 另一个 为什么 |
[23:18] | I’d rather talk to you on another line. | 我会在另一个电话里给你解释 |
[23:19] | Yep, she’s on to us, she’s switching numbers. | 她注意到我们了 她要换号码 |
[23:22] | Who’s she on with? | 她在和谁通话 |
[23:23] | Eli Gold. | 伊莱·戈德 |
[23:25] | Right, one of mine. | 好的 我这里有 |
[23:26] | We can trace it back through his line. | 我们可以从他的号码追踪监听 |
[23:29] | Oh, and, uh, I just sent you something. | 还有 我刚给你发了个东西 |
[23:33] | This isn’t one of those things where the guy jumps up | 这不是那种突然跳出来一个人的 |
[23:35] | and scares you? | 吓人视频吧 |
[23:36] | No, it’s pets riding a roomba, | 不 是骑在吸尘器上的小动物 |
[23:38] | it’s very cute. Watch it, it goes fast. | 很可爱的 仔细看 视频很短 |
[23:44] | Damn it, I hate those. | 妈的 我恨这些玩意儿 |
[23:47] | I got her on Eli Gold’s line. | 我在伊莱·戈德的电话上追踪到她了 |
[23:48] | Hey, Alicia, what was wrong with your work line? | 艾丽西娅 你的工作电话怎么了 |
[23:49] | Nothing, we’re just having some issues. | 没什么 我们只是出了点麻烦 |
[23:51] | Have Peter call me on this number | 如果彼得想联络我 |
[23:53] | when he wants to talk, okay? | 让他打这个电话 行吗 |
[23:55] | Got her burner number, I’m sending it to you. | 拿到她的新号码了 我在发给你 |
[23:57] | Glad to see you two are working, finally. | 真高兴看到你们俩终于开始干活了 |
[23:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:02] | We got a problem with the Marwat warrant. | 我们的马华特监视令有了情况 |
[24:05] | The… | 什么 |
[24:06] | The one that became the Florrick warrant. | 就是变成福瑞克监视令的那个 |
[24:07] | Oh, right. Lawyer. | 对了 一个律师 |
[24:09] | – She’s married to the governor. – Right, well, | -她嫁给了州长 -是的 |
[24:11] | she represents a drug dealer named Lemond Bishop. | 她是毒贩莱蒙德·毕夏普的代理律师 |
[24:14] | They just realized we’re listening. | 他们刚才发现我们在监听 |
[24:19] | – They what? – They just realized that we are listening, | -他们什么 -他们发现我们在监听 |
[24:21] | well, actually they think it’s the DEA, | 实际上他们以为是缉毒局 |
[24:23] | but they’re still changing numbers. | 但他们仍然换了电话 |
[24:25] | How did they realize? | 他们怎么会发现的 |
[24:26] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[24:28] | You can get around it? | 你们应付得了吗 |
[24:29] | The new numbers? No problem, | 新号码吗 没问题 |
[24:30] | but we’re not sure how we got exposed. | 但我们不知道是怎么暴露的 |
[24:33] | All right. Come with me. | 好的 跟我来 |
[24:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:37] | It wasn’t our fault. | 这不是我们的错 |
[24:39] | I didn’t say it was. Come on. | 我没说是 快走 |
[24:43] | – Okay, what do we have today? – It has come to our attention, | -今天有什么情况 -法官阁下 |
[24:45] | Your Honor, that our phones are being tapped by the DEA. | 我们注意到我方的电话被缉毒局窃听了 |
[24:49] | – Excuse me? – Hold on, Frank. | -你说什么 -等一下 弗兰克 |
[24:51] | It’s come to your attention how? | 你方是如何注意到的 |
[24:53] | The DEA attempted to execute an arrest using information | 缉毒局试图使用 只能从我们的电话中 |
[24:55] | that only could have been gleaned from our calls. | 所获取的信息来执行逮捕 |
[24:57] | Well, that’s exciting. | 真有意思 |
[24:59] | Frank, is it true? | 弗兰克 这是真的吗 |
[25:00] | Is your friend tapping their calls? | 你的朋友在窃听他们的电话吗 |
[25:02] | Just one second, Your Honor? | 稍等一会儿行吗 法官阁下 |
[25:04] | Okay. | 行 |
[25:05] | What relief are you looking for, Mr. Agos? | 你想请求什么援助 艾格斯先生 |
[25:07] | An order to preserve the wiretaps. | 一份对窃听记录保护令 |
[25:08] | For later discovery? | 以便之后的供词吗 |
[25:09] | Yes, Your Honor, we believe that this… | 是的 法官阁下 我们相信那个 |
[25:12] | this- this real estate witness, I forgot her name… | 做房地产中介的证人 我忘记她名字了 |
[25:15] | Oh, I forgot her name. Screw her. | 我也忘了 管她呢 |
[25:17] | We believe, Your Honor, | 我们有理由相信 法官阁下 |
[25:19] | that she lied in order to protect the real reason | 她撒谎是为掩护缉毒局 使用窃听设备 |
[25:21] | for the warrant: the DEA’s wiretap. | 来获取搜查令的真实原因 |
[25:23] | Wow. Okay, hey, | 好吧 那边 |
[25:25] | Frank, where are we? | 弗兰克 商量得如何 |
[25:27] | Uh, Your Honor, uh, h- how could we possibly preserve a wiretap | 法官阁下 如果压根就没有窃听 |
[25:30] | when there isn’t one. | 我们上哪儿保护窃听记录呢 |
[25:31] | Your Honor, that’s a lie. | 法官阁下 他在说谎 |
[25:32] | The DEA showed their hand… | 缉毒局摆明了要 |
[25:34] | To suggest that a U.S. Attorney would stand in open court | 想一想 一名联邦检察官在公开法庭上 |
[25:37] | and knowingly deny the existence of a wiretap is preposterous. | 否认明明存在的窃听 不是很荒谬吗 |
[25:40] | Oh, he happens to be right. | 他碰巧说对了 |
[25:41] | If the DEA were wiretapping your phones, | 如果缉毒局窃听了你们的电话 |
[25:43] | they would have to say so | 他们会说明的 |
[25:46] | or they would go to jail. | 不然他们就得坐牢 |
[25:46] | The prosecution has been lying | 控方一踏进法庭 |
[25:48] | since they stepped into this courtroom. | 就在撒谎了 |
[25:49] | I’m gonna deny the preservation order | 我要驳回申请保护令的请求 |
[25:51] | because there’s nothing to preserve. | 因为没什么要保护的 |
[25:53] | Well, then, again, we ask, Your Honor, | 那么 我们得再一次请求 法官阁下 |
[25:56] | under these circumstances, | 在这种情况下 |
[25:57] | that this warrant based on supposed testimony be thrown out. | 基于该证词下的搜查令 应该被取缔 |
[26:00] | And the charges brought against Mr. Bishop be dismissed. | 对毕夏普先生的指控 也应该被驳回 |
[26:02] | All right, I’ll consider the motion, | 好吧 我会考虑这个动议 |
[26:03] | and I will return… with my ruling. | 然后做出裁决 |
[26:08] | He’s ruling against us. | 他要否决我们 |
[26:12] | Here’s a difficult decision. | 我们要做个艰难的决定 |
[26:13] | Do we tell Lockhart/Gardner? | 告不告诉洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |
[26:14] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么 |
[26:15] | They’re being tapped. | 他们被窃听了 |
[26:16] | I mean, if we are, they are. | 如果我们被窃听了 他们必然也是 |
[26:19] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错任何事 |
[26:21] | I used it exactly the way I said I would. | 我完全是按照规范操作的 |
[26:24] | You endangered an NSA warrant. | 你危及到了国家安全局的搜查行动 |
[26:26] | The subject knows she’s being surveilled. | 目标人物察觉她被监视了 |
[26:28] | Look, you were encouraged to | 你们应该 |
[26:29] | share your intelligence with other departments. | 和其它部门共享情报 |
[26:31] | That’s what you did. | 这是你们的本职工作 |
[26:33] | In case you didn’t realize, | 提醒你一下 |
[26:34] | there’s still a drug war going on in this country. | 国内还有一场缉毒恶战要打 |
[26:35] | And a drug war didn’t bring down the Twin Towers. | 缉毒战又不会击落双子塔[911事件] |
[26:37] | Oh, God, do you guys love pulling that out. | 天呐 你们可真爱提这茬事 |
[26:40] | This has gone way beyond terrorism and you know it. | 这早就比恐怖主义还猖獗了 你知道的 |
[26:43] | I know we can’t do our job | 我只知道如果你一直犯错 |
[26:44] | if you keep making mistakes. | 我们就不能工作了 |
[26:46] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[26:47] | The target, Mrs. Florrick, is changing her numbers. | 我们的目标 福瑞克夫人换了手机号 |
[26:49] | She’s being more cautious. | 她现在更加小心谨慎了 |
[26:51] | But about us. The DEA. | 但这是针对我们缉毒局的 |
[26:52] | Not you guys. | 不是针对你们 |
[26:53] | But I… | 但是我 |
[26:59] | We’re cutting you off. | 我们不能再帮你了 |
[26:59] | – Oh, you can’t do that. – I just did. | -你不能这么做 -我已经做了 |
[27:01] | No more tidbits about where Bishop is picking up his drugs. | 我们不会再告诉你 毕夏普去哪运毒品 |
[27:04] | Do your own homework. | 自己挖掘消息去 |
[27:05] | Yeah, I would, if we were given the power you have… | 我会的 但如果有你们助我一臂之力 |
[27:14] | The only explanation that makes sense | 唯一合理的解释 |
[27:15] | is that the DEA is tapping our phones. | 就是缉毒局窃听了我们的电话 |
[27:18] | And they’re probably tapping yours, too. | 而且他们很可能 也在窃听你们的 |
[27:20] | But they denied it in court. | 但他们在法庭上否认了 |
[27:21] | Yeah. And they lied when they put that phony witness on the stand. | 是 他们在蓄意撒谎让假目击证人出庭作证 |
[27:25] | Well, thank you, Cary. | 好吧 谢谢你 凯里 |
[27:26] | We appreciate you sharing with us. | 我们很感谢你告诉我们的一切 |
[27:36] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[27:38] | I think it would explain | 我认为这就能解释 |
[27:39] | how the DEA got their information on Bishop. | 缉毒局如何从他们那里得到毕夏普的信息 |
[27:41] | It could also be a Florrick-Agos attempt | 这也可能是福瑞克&艾格斯律所 |
[27:43] | to undercut our business. | 在企图抢走我们的生意 |
[27:44] | We have to divulge to our clients. | 如果真如他所说的 我们就得告知客户 |
[27:45] | Our clients worry about our security. | 客户们就会担心 我们的安全措施不佳 |
[27:47] | Kalinda, why don’t you find out if Cary is telling the truth. | 凯琳达 你去查查凯里说的是不是真的 |
[27:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[27:53] | The, uh, motion to dismiss the warrant is denied. | 否决驳回诉讼请求 |
[27:56] | We are gonna go to trial. Any other motions, | 我们得进行庭审 还有什么动议或决议 |
[27:58] | cause of actions, speak now or forever hold your piece. | 要么现在提出来 要么永远沉默 |
[28:02] | Your Honor, I have a request for a substitution of counsel. | 法官阁下 我方请求更换律师 |
[28:08] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[28:08] | AUSA Alvarez will be stepping in. | 助理检察官 阿瓦利兹会接手 |
[28:12] | Why wasn’t this done in the probable cause hearing? | 不给出一个合理的理由吗 |
[28:14] | Why is this being done now? | 为什么要现在提出来 |
[28:15] | I am resigning, Your Honor. | 我辞职了 法官阁下 |
[28:17] | You’re recusing yourself. | 你选择回避 |
[28:18] | No, I mean I am resigning from my position as US Attorney. | 不 我是说我辞职不做联邦检察官了 |
[28:22] | Is it something we said? | 是因为我们说了什么吗 |
[28:23] | Your Honor, it’s not you. | 法官阁下 不关您的事 |
[28:25] | This is an interoffice matter. | 是局里面的原因 |
[28:29] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -这是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[28:31] | Some interagency battle? | 也许是部门之间的斗争 |
[28:37] | Ah, there you are. | 你在这里 |
[28:38] | We were just leaving. | 我们刚要离开 |
[28:39] | – Do I know you? – No. Not yet. | -我认识你吗 -不 还不认识 |
[28:41] | Nelson Dubeck, with the Office of Public Integrity. | 尼尔森·杜柏克 来自廉政办公室 |
[28:43] | And this is John, Ron, and Patrick. | 这是约翰 荣恩和派翠克 |
[28:45] | Um, do we have an appointment? | 我们有预约吗 |
[28:47] | No, I’m sorry, we didn’t have time. | 对不起 我们没时间预约 |
[28:49] | So what is this regarding? | 那你有什么事吗 |
[28:51] | We have a videotape we would like to show you. | 我们想给你看一段录像 |
[29:04] | You look like you’ve seen this before, Mrs. Florrick. | 看起来你已经看过了 福瑞克夫人 |
[29:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:07] | What would I look like if I hadn’t seen it? | 如果我没看过的话 看起来会是怎样 |
[29:09] | Well, in my experience, when a wife sees evidence | 就我的经验来看 如果妻子看到 |
[29:12] | that her husband has stolen something, she is… surprised. | 她丈夫偷窃的罪证 她会很惊讶 |
[29:16] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[29:19] | Which one’s my husband? | 但这里面哪个是我的丈夫 |
[29:22] | This is serious, Mrs. Florrick. | 这很严肃 福瑞克夫人 |
[29:24] | – I would take it seriously. – Mr. Dubeck, | -换做是我会严肃对待 -杜柏克先生 |
[29:26] | my husband has spent every day | 我的丈夫在过去四年中的每一天里 |
[29:28] | of the last four years being investigated. | 都在接受调查 |
[29:31] | Every single day. | 每一天 |
[29:32] | Actually, I’m wrong. | 事实上 我说错了 |
[29:33] | There were six months when he wasn’t investigated, | 有六个月 他没有被调查 |
[29:35] | the six months he was in prison. | 这六个月他在坐牢 |
[29:38] | You’re not inspiring confidence, Mrs. Florrick. | 你可不是在鼓舞士气 福瑞克夫人 |
[29:40] | The only time my husband didn’t do something wrong | 我丈夫唯一没犯错的时候 |
[29:42] | was when he was in prison? | 是他在牢里那会儿 |
[29:45] | Did I say something amusing? | 我说了什么很好笑吗 |
[29:48] | I used to be like you, | 我以前跟你一样 |
[29:50] | certain, deferential to authority… | 坚持相信 并且顺从于当局 |
[29:52] | Is that what I am? | 我是这样的吗 |
[29:53] | …thinking everyone being investigated | 认为每一个被调查的人 |
[29:55] | is obviously guilty. | 都是有罪的 |
[29:56] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[29:59] | You should be investigated. | 你应该被调查一下 |
[30:01] | It changes you. | 这能改变你 |
[30:03] | You know what’s different this time, Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 你知道这次调查不同于 |
[30:05] | from all the other times your husband has been investigated? | 你丈夫其他调查的地方吗 |
[30:08] | This time, you were his lawyer. | 这一次 你是他的律师 |
[30:11] | Yep, on election night. | 是的 在选举那晚 |
[30:13] | This time, | 这一次 |
[30:14] | you can go to prison yourself. | 你自己可能会进监狱 |
[30:17] | That’s what will really change you. | 那才是真的会改变你的 |
[30:20] | Are you here to serve a subpoena? | 你到这来是来送传票的吗 |
[30:22] | No, not yet. Like I said, | 不 还不用 就像我刚说的 |
[30:23] | I’m giving you a chance to get in front of this. | 在上法庭前我再给你一次机会 |
[30:26] | Thank you, but no. | 谢谢 但不需要 |
[30:31] | I’d get my affairs in order | 如果我是你的话 |
[30:32] | if I were you, Mrs. Florrick. | 我会安排好我的各项事宜 福瑞克夫人 |
[30:34] | You’ve got kids to think about, | 你要为你的孩子打算 |
[30:36] | your new law firm. | 为你的新律所打算 |
[30:51] | Eli, where’s Peter? | 伊莱 彼得在哪 |
[30:53] | Where are you calling me from, China? | 你从哪打给我呢 中国吗 |
[30:55] | It’s a bad connection. Where’s Peter? | 信号不好 彼得在哪 |
[30:57] | In a meeting. Why? What’s wrong? | 在开会 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[30:59] | A man from the Office of Public Integrity just left my office. | 一个廉政办公室的人刚离开我的办公室 |
[31:02] | His name is Nelson Dubeck. | 他叫尼尔森·杜柏克 |
[31:04] | He has a copy of the video you showed me. | 他有你给我看的视频副本 |
[31:06] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[31:07] | The Tribune reporter agreed to hold the story. | 论坛报的记者答应保密的 |
[31:09] | Eli, he showed it to me. | 伊莱 他给我看了 |
[31:12] | Nora, get Marilyn now. | 诺拉 马上把玛丽莲叫过来 |
[31:13] | – I don’t care what she’s doing. – Okay. | -我不管她在干嘛 -好的 |
[31:15] | Marilyn gave it to him? | 是玛丽莲给他的吗 |
[31:16] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[31:18] | Alicia… | 艾丽西娅 |
[31:22] | I need to ask you a question. | 我得问你个问题 |
[31:24] | Marilyn was under the impression | 玛丽莲知道 |
[31:26] | that an old friend of yours could hurt Peter. | 你的一个老朋友可以伤害彼得 |
[31:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:31] | Will. | 威尔 |
[31:33] | How? | 怎么伤害 |
[31:33] | He found the video. | 他发现的录像 |
[31:35] | He’s the one who told Peter the votes were fraudulent. | 是他告诉彼得选票有作假 |
[31:37] | The Feds have nothing unless they have him. | 除非他开口 否则联邦什么证据都没有 |
[31:40] | Do you have any influence left there? | 你对他还有什么影响力吗 |
[31:45] | No. | 没有 |
[31:49] | You get more on that drug dealer? | 有更多毒贩子的消息吗 |
[31:51] | Better. | 比那更好 |
[31:56] | Don’t. | 别接 |
[32:02] | What if it’s important? | 如果很重要怎么办 |
[32:04] | Then you’ll miss an important call. | 那你就漏接了一个重要的电话 |
[32:08] | Why were you giving me the silent treatment? | 你为什么不和我说话 |
[32:11] | I can’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[32:13] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[32:16] | Well, I can’t trust you either. | 我也不相信你 |
[32:18] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[32:20] | Mutually assured destruction. | 确保相互摧毁 |
[32:29] | Are you telling the truth about the wiretap? | 你说的电话窃听是真的吗 |
[32:35] | That Lockhart/Gardner is being wiretapped? Yes. | 洛&加律所被窃听的事吗 是的 |
[32:38] | What are you doing about it? | 你们怎么应对的 |
[32:41] | Buying burner phones. | 买一次性手机 |
[32:42] | Did you alert clients? | 你们提醒客户了吗 |
[32:45] | We talked about it. | 我们谈过了 |
[32:46] | But you haven’t yet. | 但你还没有 |
[32:48] | We’re getting our house in order… | 我们正在进行内部整理 |
[32:52] | and you should, too. | 你们也应该这么做 |
[32:55] | Kalinda, | 凯琳达 |
[32:58] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是真话 |
[33:04] | He’s lying. | 他在骗人 |
[33:06] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:14] | Will, I just talked to Kalinda. | 威尔 我刚跟凯琳达谈过了 |
[33:17] | We’re okay. | 我们没被窃听 |
[33:18] | Cary wants us to chase our tails? | 凯里想要我们自找麻烦吗 |
[33:20] | That’s what it looks like. | 看上去是这样 |
[33:21] | Wow. It’s almost fun to watch. | 看起来很有趣了 |
[33:23] | I think Will and Diane end up getting it on. | 威尔和戴安不会追查了 |
[33:27] | What? You’re crazy. | 什么 你太疯狂了 |
[33:28] | – Listen to them. – That is not sexual attraction. | -听他们说的 -这不是性诱惑 |
[33:32] | You need a life. | 你需要真正的生活 |
[33:34] | This is a dossier on the new AUSA, Theresa Alvarez. | 这是新助理检察官特雷莎·阿尔瓦雷斯的档案 |
[33:38] | Texas Tech undergrad, Northwestern Law. | 德州理工大学本科 西北大学法律系 |
[33:41] | She was in tax fraud before moving | 在调到集团犯罪科前 |
[33:43] | – to organized crime. – Where was she born? | -她在税务欺诈科工作 -她在哪出生的 |
[33:45] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:46] | Where does she live? | 她住在哪 |
[33:47] | – We don’t need that. – Yes, we do. | -我们不需要那个 -不 我们需要 |
[33:49] | Mr. Lester… We should look | 莱斯特先生 我们应该 |
[33:49] | into Asher. Find out why he resigned. | 查查亚瑟 找出他辞职的原因 |
[33:52] | He’s a law-and-order type, so… | 他是那种遵纪守法的类型 所以 |
[33:54] | my guess is when he heard about the wiretaps, | 我猜是他听到电话窃听的时候 |
[33:55] | it didn’t sit well. | 良心不安 |
[33:56] | A crisis of conscience? | 出于良心不安吗 |
[33:58] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法知道 |
[34:01] | I am not answering that question. | 我不会回答那个问题 |
[34:03] | Sir, if you’re aware of illegal activity… | 先生 如果你知道有违法的行为 |
[34:04] | What I’m aware of is that my responsibility to this office | 我知道的是在我离开之前 |
[34:08] | does not end with my departure. | 我对这个办公室的责任都不会结束 |
[34:09] | But it ends if someone in the government committed a crime. | 但如果政府中有人违法的话就终止了 |
[34:12] | Hey, how’s Tyus? | 特尤斯怎么样 |
[34:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:16] | Your son, Tyus. | 你儿子 特尤斯 |
[34:18] | He goes to Tisch now, right? | 他去纽约大学悌西艺术学院了 对吗 |
[34:20] | My nephew Akiva goes there. | 我侄子阿基瓦也在那上学 |
[34:21] | He loves the place. | 他很喜欢那个地方 |
[34:23] | – Yeah, Tyus is fine. – And your daughter Scarlett, | -特尤斯很好 -你女儿斯嘉丽 |
[34:26] | she plays on that AYSO team. | 她在美国青年足球组织下的球队踢球 |
[34:29] | – Am I right? – All right. | -我说的对吗 -好吧 |
[34:34] | This is what’s gonna happen, Mr. Lester. | 是这样的 莱斯特先生 |
[34:35] | You’re gonna leave my office, | 你们得离开我的办公室 |
[34:37] | or I’m gonna call the marshal | 否则我就打给法警 |
[34:38] | and have you arrested… | 把你们抓起来 |
[34:39] | Sir, I’m sorry. | 先生 抱歉 |
[34:42] | I used to work as an investigator for Treasury, | 我曾是财政部的调查员 |
[34:44] | so I get what you’re going through. | 所以我理解你正经历的一切 |
[34:46] | Sometimes you see something that doesn’t make sense, | 有时候你看到一些不合理的事 |
[34:49] | something wrong, and you can’t participate. | 不对的事 而你不能参与 |
[34:52] | But it’s also wrong to pretend it didn’t happen. | 但假装没有发生过也是错的 |
[34:53] | No. But nice try using my conscience against me. | 不 用良心这一招对付我很不错 |
[34:57] | Lemond Bishop is a scumbag | 莱蒙德·毕夏普那个卑鄙小人 |
[34:59] | who should be dropped in the deepest hole | 就应该被判入狱 |
[35:01] | in the U.S. Penitentiary Service. | 把牢底坐穿 |
[35:03] | But this isn’t about him or the DEA. | 但这不是针对他或缉毒局的 |
[35:07] | The wiretap isn’t? | 电话窃听不是吗 |
[35:09] | What’s it about? | 那是关于什么的 |
[35:11] | If I have a confession to make, | 如果我要忏悔的话 |
[35:14] | I’ll make it to my priest. | 我会找神父的 |
[35:18] | This isn’t over yet. | 这事儿没完 |
[35:22] | Mr. Asher, the warrant | 亚瑟先生 搜查令 |
[35:25] | w… Uh, strike that. | 收回那句 |
[35:27] | Given that, um… Strike that. | 考虑到 收回那句 |
[35:31] | Did you prepare the warrant | 你是不是准备了 |
[35:34] | that is the subject of this probable cause hearing? | 这次合理依据听证会的搜查令 |
[35:37] | That’s the one. | 就这句了 |
[35:38] | Objection. Work product, Your Honor. | 反对 工作成果 法官阁下 |
[35:39] | Mr. Asher worked with the prosecution. | 亚瑟先生曾跟控方一起工作 |
[35:41] | Yes, until he resigned two days ago. | 是的 直到两天前他辞职了 |
[35:43] | Yes, but he was privy to our trial strategy. | 是 但他了解我们的检控策略 |
[35:44] | So I won’t ask about trial strategy. | 所以我不会问检控策略的 |
[35:47] | This is about the prosecution perjuring themselves. | 这是关于控方作假证 |
[35:52] | In what way? | 在哪个方面 |
[35:53] | We believe there’s an active wiretap. | 我们相信确有电话窃听 |
[35:55] | Believe. Your Honor. This is a fishing expedition. | 相信 法官阁下 这是非法调查 |
[35:57] | Yeah, but it’s actually pretty specific | 是 但这确实是对象非常明确的 |
[36:00] | for a fishing expedition. | 非法调查 |
[36:01] | I’m gonna overrule, but… | 我将驳回 但 |
[36:03] | be ready for a great Monty Python-sized boot | 但如果你太偏离主题的话 |
[36:07] | coming down on your head, Mr. Lester, | 莱斯特先生 就要小心了 |
[36:09] | if you stray too far afield. | 别搬起石头砸自己的脚 |
[36:10] | Got it, Your Honor. | 明白了 法官阁下 |
[36:13] | The warrant that you prepared for this hearing, was that | 你为这次审讯准备的搜查令 |
[36:16] | based on the sworn affidavit of DEA Agent Lee Cheswick? | 是基于缉毒局探员李·切斯威克的宣誓证词吗 |
[36:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:22] | Are you aware of any wiretaps that were | 你知道其实有窃听行为 |
[36:24] | in fact the undisclosed basis of this warrant? | 作为了这份证词的秘密基础吗 |
[36:27] | Objection. No foundation. | 反对 没有根据 |
[36:32] | Of course there’s no foundation. | 我们当然没有根据 |
[36:34] | If the warrant was fabricated, the foundation’s been concealed. | 如果证词是虚构 根本找不到根据 |
[36:37] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[36:38] | Please answer, Mr. Asher. | 请回答 亚瑟先生 |
[36:43] | Mr. Asher? On advice of counsel, | 亚瑟先生 根据律师建议 |
[36:45] | I refuse to answer on the grounds that | 我拒绝回答 |
[36:48] | my answer may incriminate me. | 因为我的证言可能会暗示我有罪 |
[36:49] | Well, we have ourselves a ball game. | 我们真是进入球赛了[指局面复杂] |
[36:52] | Judge, no adverse inference can be drawn | 法官 不能因亚瑟先生引用第五修正案 |
[36:53] | from Mr. Asher’s invocation of the Fifth. | 就做出反向推断 |
[36:55] | Thank you, Counselor. I’m actually familiar with the Constitution. | 谢谢 律师 我对宪法很熟悉 |
[36:58] | Do you have any further thoughts? | 你还有其他想法吗 |
[37:00] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 法官大人 |
[37:04] | Well, that went better than expected. | 比预料的情况要好 |
[37:06] | Robyn, what did you say Asher said about the wiretaps? | 罗宾 你说亚瑟关于窃听是怎么说的 |
[37:09] | The thing about it not being about Bishop? | 说窃听的事跟毕夏普无关 |
[37:11] | Or the DEA, right? | 跟缉毒局也无关 对吗 |
[37:13] | Have you ever heard of parallel construction? | 你听说过并行结构吗 |
[37:15] | – No. – All right, well, | -没有 -好吧 |
[37:17] | this is a Reuters article on the NSA. | 这是篇路透社关于国家安全局的文章 |
[37:20] | – The NSA? – Yeah. | -国家安全局 -对 |
[37:22] | They’ve been handing tips gleaned from their surveillance | 他们一直把监视过程中收集到的信息 |
[37:24] | on to other departments, including the DEA. | 传达给其他部门 包括缉毒局 |
[37:29] | – What? – Yeah. So… | -什么 -对 所有… |
[37:31] | according to this article, | 根据这篇文章 |
[37:33] | the DEA can’t use classified information to build a case | 缉毒局不能用机密情报进行诉讼 |
[37:37] | so it creates a new evidence trail. | 这就建立新的证据链 |
[37:39] | – Like the real estate witness. – Yeah. | -比如那个房产中介证人 -对 |
[37:42] | That’s parallel construction. | 那就是并行结构 |
[37:43] | Wait, so… | 稍等 所以… |
[37:45] | you’re saying that the NSA is surveilling Bishop? | 你是说安全局在监视毕夏普 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:50] | Or us. | 或者是我们 |
[37:54] | You know we’re trying to fight terrorists here. | 你知道我们在努力反恐 |
[37:56] | I do know that. | 我知道 |
[37:57] | It’s a very important job. | 这工作很重要 |
[37:59] | You’ve also been asked to assist our investigation. | 你们也被要求支持我们的调查 |
[38:02] | We already have a leak from this warrant. | 这份证据已经泄露过一次了 |
[38:05] | Not from our department. | 不是从我们部门泄露的 |
[38:06] | The target knows she’s being surveilled. | 目标知道她被监视了 |
[38:07] | Well, again, that’s not from my department. | 再说一次 那不是我部门泄露的 |
[38:12] | What do you have? | 你有什么信息 |
[38:15] | Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
[38:16] | I need to ask you a question. | 我得问你个问题 |
[38:19] | Marilyn was under the impression that an old friend of yours | 玛丽莲认为你的一个老朋友 |
[38:22] | could hurt Peter. | 可能伤害彼得 |
[38:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:25] | Will. | 威尔 |
[38:28] | – How? – He found the video. | -怎么伤害 -是他发现了录像 |
[38:30] | He’s the one who told Peter the votes were fraudulent. | 是他告诉彼得选票有作假 |
[38:32] | The Feds have nothing unless they have him. | 除非他开口 否则联邦什么证据都没有 |
[38:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:38] | That is interesting. | 确实很有意思 |
[38:45] | – All rise. – Thank you. | -全体起立 -谢谢 |
[38:47] | You know, this one is tough because… thank you… | 这案子难办是因为… 谢谢 |
[38:51] | on one hand, we have a-a quantity | 一方面 我们有大量的 |
[38:53] | of cocaine that has been found on the defendant. | 被告被查处的可卡因 |
[38:56] | – Your Honor, we would disp… – And on the other, | -法官阁下应该… -另一方面 |
[38:59] | we have a witness who doesn’t seem | 我们的证人似乎 |
[39:02] | to know one day from another, | 分辨不出两个具体日子 |
[39:03] | and a prosecutor who just won’t talk. | 还有一位不肯说话的公诉人 |
[39:06] | – Judge, if I may… – You may not. | -法官 我可以 -不可以 |
[39:07] | This is when I talk and this is when you… listen. | 现在是我说 你…听着 |
[39:10] | Despite Ms. Alvarez’s admonition, | 尽管阿尔瓦雷斯女士做了警告 |
[39:13] | the court may and does draw an adverse inference | 但法庭可能 也确实对亚瑟先生的表现 |
[39:16] | from Mr. Asher’s performance. | 进行了反向推断 |
[39:19] | I find the warrant at issue | 我认为本案中的搜查令 |
[39:20] | to be compromised, and therefore, | 确有漏洞 所以 |
[39:23] | the motion to quash is granted. | 撤销的动议被批准了 |
[39:30] | You can’t cross the line | 你不能越了界 |
[39:31] | and then act like you didn’t cross the line. | 却表现得好像根本没越界 |
[39:34] | Then shoot me. | 那就开枪打我啊 |
[39:38] | Shoot me. | 打我啊 |
[39:39] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[39:40] | That’s his girlfriend. | 是他女朋友 |
[39:42] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[39:44] | Why does he want to kill her? | 他为什么想杀她 |
[39:46] | She was with his partner. | 她跟他搭档有奸情 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | I think this will make sense if I get more wine. | 我得喝点小酒 才能看懂这狗血剧情 |
[39:58] | Kluger. | 克卢格 |
[39:58] | Hi, uh, Judge. Alicia Florrick. | 法官大人 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[40:01] | I hope this is a good time. | 我希望现在时间合适 |
[40:02] | What can I do for you, Mrs. Florrick? | 有什么事吗 福瑞克夫人 |
[40:04] | Oh, I wanted to reschedule our lunch. | 我想跟您重约午饭 |
[40:06] | You did? | 你想吗 |
[40:07] | Yes. Uh, to talk about your book. | 当然 聊聊您的书 |
[40:10] | Well, that’s very kind of you. | 非常感谢 |
[40:11] | I’ve decided not to write that book. | 我已经决定不写书了 |
[40:14] | See, publishing is a mug’s game. | 你看 出版界真的是个泥潭 |
[40:16] | I’m learning Mandarin. | 我正在学中文普通话 |
[40:18] | I see. | 明白了 |
[40:19] | Um, well, we could… | 那我们可以… |
[40:21] | Yes, and I’ve-I’ve mastered a new phrase. | 对 我在引用新的谚语 |
[40:24] | Zai jian. | 再见 |
[40:26] | – It means good night? – Good… | -意思是晚安 -晚… |
[40:31] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[40:32] | – I just feel bad for her. – The Florrick lady? | -只是为她难过 -那个福瑞克夫人 |
[40:34] | Don’t worry, she’ll be all right. | 别担心 她会好的 |
[40:36] | – You think so? – No. I don’t know. | -你觉得会吗 -我不知道 |
[40:40] | It’s none of our business anyway. | 反正也不是我们的事 |
[40:56] | Thanks for seeing me, Mr. Gardner. | 谢谢你见我 加德纳先生 |
[40:58] | Yeah, I had a feeling it was one of those | 我觉得这不过是 |
[41:00] | speak to me now or speak to me later? Kind of things. | 现在见或之后见 之类的事吧 |
[41:04] | Just a few questions. | 只问几个问题 |
[41:05] | If any of these questions | 如果任何问题 |
[41:06] | touch upon Governor Florrick | 涉及到福瑞克州长 |
[41:07] | in the time I represented him, | 在我做他代理律师期间发生的事 |
[41:08] | then I am bound by attorney-client privilege. | 我都受律师当事人保密协议约束 |
[41:10] | You are not bound | 如果你被问及正在进行的阴谋 |
[41:11] | if you were asked to protect an ongoing conspiracy. | 就不受约束了 |
[41:13] | What ongoing conspiracy? | 什么正在进行的阴谋 |
[41:15] | The election fraud this video depicts | 这份录像描述的竞选作假 |
[41:18] | and the ensuing cover-up you participated in | 和紧随其后 你参与了的 |
[41:21] | constitutes an ongoing crime. | 正在进行的掩饰犯罪 |
[41:24] | Now, if you answer my questions, | 现在 如果你回答问题 |
[41:26] | I can offer a grant of transactional immunity. | 我可以提供你一份罪行豁免书 |
[41:30] | But you have to cooperate fully. | 但你得完全合作 |
[41:35] | If any of your questions touch upon Governor Florrick | 如果任何问题涉及到福瑞克州长 |
[41:38] | in the time I represented him… | 在我做他代理律师 |
[41:38] | I was under the impression | 我记得 |
[41:40] | that Governor Florrick’s wife | 福瑞克州长的妻子 |
[41:42] | stole some of your top clients. | 偷走了你的几个顶级客户 |
[41:46] | You’ll really do hard time for him? | 你真愿意为他受苦吗 |
[41:50] | If any of your questions | 如果任何问题 |
[41:51] | – touch upon Governor Florrick… – All right. | -涉及到福瑞克州长 -好了 |
[41:54] | This is a subpoena. | 这是传票 |
[41:55] | Let’s see how your resolve stands up | 我们来看看你的决心 |
[41:57] | in front of a grand jury. | 在大陪审团面前能挺多久 |
[42:00] | Or… | 或者… |
[42:01] | you can talk to me now. | 你可以现在跟我说 |
[42:05] | It was nice meeting you, Mr. Dubeck. | 很高兴见到你 杜柏克先生 |
[42:09] | And you. | 我也是 |
[42:12] | See you again very soon. | 我们很快会再见面的 |
[42:14] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |