时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Shows your 30,000 votes are fraudulent. | 你有三万张假选票 |
[00:15] | So you want me to bury him? | 你想让我隐瞒消息吗 |
[00:16] | Do what you want. | 你想怎么做就怎么做吧 |
[00:17] | I’m not owning this decision. | 我不会担起这个责任 |
[00:21] | That is you and Jim Moody conversing in private. | 这是你和吉姆·穆迪在私底下谈话 |
[00:24] | I’m not interested in you. | 我对你不感兴趣 |
[00:25] | I want Peter Florrick. | 我要的是彼得·福瑞克 |
[00:27] | All you have to do is testify against him. | 你只要指证他就好 |
[00:31] | – Did you kill Dani Littlejohn? – No. | -是你杀的达妮·利特约翰吗 -不是 |
[00:33] | Is there any way your skin could’ve ended up under her fingernails? | 你的皮肤组织有可能会在她的指甲里吗 |
[00:35] | – No. – Then you’re innocent. | -不会 -那你是无辜的 |
[00:37] | So why do I feel so nervous? | 那我为什么这么紧张 |
[01:27] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[01:28] | Now, let me tell you exactly what the defense is going to say. | 让我来告诉大家辩方律师会怎么辩论 |
[01:31] | That the DNA can’t be trusted. | 他会说采集到的DNA不可信 |
[01:34] | Mr. Gardner’s gonna pound his desk and say loudly, | 加德纳先生会敲击桌子 提高嗓门 |
[01:37] | so that you know that it’s important, | 来向你们强调这很重要 |
[01:39] | “Garbage in, garbage out.” | 证据不实 所以结论不真 |
[01:42] | Well, I’m glad Mr. Polmar gave you a preview of my defense, | 很感谢波尔马先生预演了我的辩护 |
[01:44] | it’ll save me time. | 替我节省了时间 |
[01:46] | You’ll notice though, | 但大家也注意到了 |
[01:48] | that I’m not pounding my desk, | 我没有敲击桌子 |
[01:50] | or yelling wildly. | 也没有大喊大叫 |
[01:52] | Simple fact is, I don’t need to. | 原因很简单 我不需要 |
[01:54] | I have a client who is innocent. | 我当事人是清白的 |
[01:56] | Mr. Grant tried to rape Dani Littlejohn | 格兰特先生试图强奸达妮·利特约翰 |
[01:59] | and when she resisted, he killed her. | 她奋力反抗 于是被其杀害 |
[02:00] | Now, how do I know that Mr. Grant did this? | 我怎么知道是格兰特先生做的呢 |
[02:03] | There were no video cameras there. | 那里没有摄像头 |
[02:04] | Well, luckily, science has provided its own video camera. | 幸运的是 科学自能说明真相 |
[02:08] | In her last desperate moments, | 在她最后的绝望时刻 |
[02:10] | Dani scratched Mr. Grant, | 达妮抓伤了格兰特先生 |
[02:12] | leaving his skin under her fingernails. | 将他的皮肤组织留在了指甲里 |
[02:15] | This young girl’s brave last act | 这位年轻姑娘最后勇敢的一搏 |
[02:17] | did not save her life, | 虽没能挽救她的生命 |
[02:19] | but it did catch her killer. | 却抓住了杀她的凶手 |
[02:21] | Here’s the thing about DNA… | DNA有这样的特性 |
[02:23] | whatever you touch, | 不管你触碰了什么 |
[02:24] | whether you pick up a soda can, or a garden hose, | 无论你捡起了易拉罐 还是橡胶水管 |
[02:27] | you leave a small trace of yourself. | 都会留下一些自己的小痕迹 |
[02:29] | A small trace of your DNA. | 一些你DNA的痕迹 |
[02:31] | There, I just left a small trace of my DNA. | 我刚在那儿留下了一些我的DNA痕迹 |
[02:34] | Now, ma’am, if you were to touch it in the same place, | 女士 如果你也触碰这里 |
[02:36] | a small trace of my cells may end up on you. | 我的细胞就会转移到你身上 |
[02:39] | Now, Mr. Gardner will attempt to explain away this DNA | 加德纳先生会试着用许多特别的方法 |
[02:42] | in many exotic ways and in fact, | 来为DNA辩解 实际上 |
[02:44] | like any good defense attorney, | 与任何优秀的辩护律师一样 |
[02:46] | he will leave this court and argue in another court | 他离开这个法庭后 又会在其它法庭上 |
[02:48] | that DNA is absolutely infallible. | 辩称DNA证据是绝对可靠的 |
[02:50] | Jeffrey never knew Dani Littlejohn, never met her, | 杰弗里不认识也没见过达妮·利特约翰 |
[02:52] | never even said hello to her on campus. | 更没有在学校里跟她打过招呼 |
[02:54] | Now, Mr. Grant and Ms. Littlejohn, in fact, | 事实上 格兰特先生和利特约翰女士 |
[02:57] | were members of the same off-campus club. | 是同一个校外俱乐部的会员 |
[02:59] | This club, was run by a campus math professor, | 这个俱乐部是校内一位数学教授管理的 |
[03:02] | so Mr. Polmar’s… | 所以波尔马先生的 |
[03:02] | And what about Mr. Grant’s alibi? | 格兰特先生的不在场证明呢 |
[03:05] | He was sleeping in his dorm room… | 他说在宿舍睡觉 |
[03:07] | but no one saw him. | 但没人能证明 |
[03:08] | And possibly most damning of all, | 也许最糟糕的是 |
[03:10] | the police arrested someone else for this murder. | 警察曾逮捕过另一名嫌犯 |
[03:13] | Objection. | 反对 |
[03:14] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[03:15] | That was a little bit unsubtle. | 刚刚有点咄咄逼人啊 |
[03:16] | Need to keep the jury awake. | 我得让陪审团保持清醒 |
[03:20] | You said I couldn’t mention the man’s name, Your Honor. | 您只说我不能提及他的名字 法官阁下 |
[03:21] | No, I said you couldn’t mention the man himself. | 不 我是说你不能提到这个人的存在 |
[03:24] | Your Honor, it goes to my theory of the case. | 法官阁下 这涉及到我的辩护理论 |
[03:25] | Oh, yeah, please, let’s hear the theory of the case. | 是吗 那把你的理论说给我们听听吧 |
[03:27] | The police were so embarrassed by arresting the wrong man | 一年前 警察抓错罪犯而羞愧难当 |
[03:30] | a year earlier, they railroaded my client. | 所以就捏造罪名给我的客户 |
[03:31] | No. This isn’t about the cop’s motive, | 不 这跟警察的动机无关 |
[03:34] | this is about you putting doubt in the mind of the jury | 你这是在给陪审团灌输疑点 |
[03:36] | and I want you to cut it out. | 我希望你就此打住 |
[03:37] | Yes, Your Honor. | 好的 法官阁下 |
[03:38] | Good. Now, are you done? | 很好 你说完了吗 |
[03:39] | With my opening argument? Yes, Your Honor. | 我的开庭论证吗 是的 法官阁下 |
[03:41] | Good. Now, step the hell back. | 很好 退下吧 |
[03:45] | You should’ve taken the plea, Will. | 你应该接受认罪协议的 威尔 |
[03:46] | Okay. We’re gonna recess for lunch. | 好的 午餐时间到 休庭 |
[03:48] | I’ll see you back here in 90 minutes. | 我们九十分钟后见 |
[03:50] | Jeffrey, remember what I said. | 杰弗里 记住我说的话 |
[03:52] | It’s a marathon, it’s not a sprint. | 这是一场马拉松 不是冲刺跑 |
[03:55] | They think I’m guilty. | 他们觉得我有罪 |
[03:56] | Everyone will take you’re guilty | 在我呈上证据之前 |
[03:58] | until I present my evidence. | 大家都会觉得你有罪 |
[03:59] | Hold it together and don’t look away, | 坚强一点 眼神别回避 |
[04:01] | you meet their eyes. | 直视他们的眼睛 |
[04:11] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[04:14] | I was just thinking, none of this existed six months ago. | 我在想 六个月前这些都不存在 |
[04:19] | Yeah… it’s a real firm. | 是啊 现在是真正的律所了 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:24] | For? | 为了什么 |
[04:26] | Making me do this. | 鞭策我成立了律所 |
[04:32] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[04:41] | I’m seeing Kalinda. | 我在和凯琳达交往 |
[04:44] | – You’re…? – Yeah. | -你…-是的 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:48] | Now, she’s trying to dig up stuff on our firm… | 她现在正试图挖我们律所的消息 |
[04:51] | so… | 所以 |
[04:53] | I thought I should come clean to you. | 我想我该跟你交代一声 |
[04:56] | Okay. But… | 好吧 但是 |
[04:58] | you’re not giving her anything? | 你没透露给她什么吧 |
[04:59] | – No. No. No. – Good. | -没 当然没 -很好 |
[05:04] | You look concerned. | 你看起来忧心忡忡的 |
[05:06] | Um… no, I just thought… | 不 我只是在想 |
[05:10] | When you say you’re seeing her…? | 你说你在和她交往 |
[05:13] | I thought she was gay. | 我一直以为她是同性恋 |
[05:14] | Bi… or something. | 是双性恋什么的 |
[05:16] | Good. None of my business. | 很好 跟我也没关系 |
[05:18] | You think this is the way Will and Diane talk? | 你觉得威尔和戴安也是这样交谈的吗 |
[05:21] | We just need a shot of bourbon. | 再加一杯波旁威士忌就行了 |
[05:23] | I’ll get some. | 我能拿些来 |
[05:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:26] | Justice. | 司法部的人 |
[05:28] | You want me to stay? | 你想让我留下吗 |
[05:29] | No. That’s okay. | 不用 没事的 |
[05:35] | Mr. Dubeck, hello. | 杜柏克先生 你好 |
[05:37] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[05:38] | I hope you don’t mind this small interruption. | 希望你不介意我前来打扰一二 |
[05:40] | Would it matter if I did? | 如果我介意又如何 |
[05:42] | It would matter to me. | 我会在乎 |
[05:43] | I won’t take a minute. I-I won’t even sit. | 不会占用很长时间的 我都不用坐下 |
[05:45] | Sondra, can you call this phone in five minutes | 桑德拉 能不能请你五分钟后打这电话 |
[05:48] | and let me know I have a phone call? | 提醒我要接一通电话 |
[05:49] | That isn’t necessary. | 不必这样 |
[05:50] | You represented your husband, the governor, | 在你丈夫 即州长竞选期间 |
[05:53] | in the legal matters surrounding his election? | 是你为他做律师的吗 |
[05:55] | I think you know that I did. | 我认为你清楚这一点 |
[05:56] | Yes. I know you did. | 是的 我知道 |
[05:58] | Given that, the Office of Public Integrity | 鉴于此 廉政办公室 |
[06:00] | is investigating matters having to do with a stuffed ballot box. | 正在调查一个装满选票的投票箱 |
[06:03] | A ballot box I knew nothing about. | 关于这个投票箱 我一无所知 |
[06:04] | A ballot box you argued for in court. | 你曾在法庭上为这个投票箱辩护过 |
[06:07] | No, I argued against. | 不 我是先表示反对 |
[06:09] | Then argued for. | 然后才为其辩护的 |
[06:10] | Which is why I advise you | 所以我建议你 |
[06:11] | to submit to a voluntary deposition. | 提出自愿取证 |
[06:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:15] | You advise me? | 你建议我 |
[06:16] | You did nothing wrong. | 你没做错事 |
[06:17] | Your husband did nothing wrong. | 你丈夫也没做错事 |
[06:18] | The best way to clear this up is to speak on the record. | 澄清此事的最好方式就是取证留案 |
[06:21] | – Or you’ll leak it to the press? – No. | -不然你就会向媒体爆料是吗 -不 |
[06:23] | But… I do have a witness who will go on the record. | 但是我有一名证人愿意留下证词 |
[06:26] | – Another lawyer. – Who? | -另一名代理律师 -谁 |
[06:28] | Will Gardner. | 威尔·加德纳 |
[06:32] | I doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[06:33] | If I were you, I would get on the record first. | 如果我是你 我会先行取证 |
[06:35] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[06:36] | Call me by this time tomorrow. | 明天这个时候给我打电话 |
[06:40] | I think that’s your fictional call. | 我想是你那通假电话来了 |
[06:43] | Talk to you soon. | 下次再聊 |
[06:52] | We can claim with 99.9 percent certainty | 我们几乎99.9%肯定 |
[06:55] | that this DNA comes from Mr. Grant. | 该DNA属于格兰特先生 |
[06:57] | And did you find any other evidence of DNA | 你在尸体上或者周围发现了 |
[07:00] | around or on the body? | 其他DNA证据吗 |
[07:02] | No. Only Mr. Grant’s. | 没有 只有格兰特先生的 |
[07:03] | And the quantity of the DNA under the victim’s fingernails | 同时被害人指缝里的DNA存量 |
[07:06] | was consistent… | 也能说明 |
[07:08] | with a defensive struggle? | 存在一场自卫挣扎 |
[07:09] | – That is correct. – And you’d be able to…? | -没错 -你能不能… |
[07:11] | – Where’d you get it? – Campus security. | -哪里找到的 -学校安保 |
[07:13] | They were sympathetic. | 他们很是同情 |
[07:14] | Kalinda, I could kiss you. | 凯琳达 我真想亲你一口 |
[07:15] | Not here. | 别在这儿 |
[07:16] | Listen, I-I need to talk to you later. | 听着 我一会儿得和你谈谈 |
[07:19] | Sure, about what? | 行 什么事 |
[07:20] | Later. | 一会儿再说 |
[07:20] | So, Mr. Vail… | 那么维尔先生… |
[07:22] | Actually, Dr. Vail. | 是维尔医生才对 |
[07:23] | My apologies, Dr. Vail. | 抱歉 维尔医生 |
[07:24] | You have no doubt about the providence of this DNA? | 你对该DNA毫无疑问是吗 |
[07:27] | With all DNA work, sir, we leave ourselves a degree of doubt… | 我们不敢肯定所有DNA都百分百正确 |
[07:30] | but the doubt here is 0.00001. | 但这次疑虑仅有0.00001% |
[07:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[07:34] | And now I believe Mr. Gardner | 现在我想加德纳先生 |
[07:35] | would like to talk to you about Touch DNA. | 会和你说一下接触性DNA |
[07:37] | I do! Thank you, Finn. | 正是 谢谢你 芬恩 |
[07:40] | Now that the prosecutor has brought it up, | 既然检察官都提了 |
[07:42] | what is Touch DNA? | 什么是接触性DNA呢 |
[07:44] | DNA that is transferred via skin cells | 那就是在拿或触摸某个物品时 |
[07:46] | when an object is handled or touched. | 经由表皮细胞留下的DNA |
[07:48] | And how many skin cells does a person shed every day? | 一个人一天剥落的表皮细胞有多少呢 |
[07:51] | Approximately 400,000 skin cells. | 大约四十万个 |
[07:53] | Wow… that’s a lot. | 那很多嘛 |
[07:55] | So, if I handled this book on my desk, | 如果我拿起桌上这本书 |
[07:58] | Introduction to Litigation… it was a gift from Mr. Polmar… | 波尔马先生送我的「诉讼导论」 |
[08:02] | Well, you told me you’d finally read it. | 你说过你终于读了 |
[08:06] | Now, if I handled this book… | 如果我拿了这本书 |
[08:08] | and I hand it to you… | 再交给你 |
[08:10] | am I transferring cells? | 我的细胞是不是残留在上面了 |
[08:12] | You could be. | 有可能 |
[08:13] | You would have to hold it for some time | 如果你拿久一点 |
[08:14] | and it would be a better absorbent | 而且封面质地是布料 |
[08:16] | if the cover were cloth. | 对细胞的吸附力会更强 |
[08:17] | As this one is? | 就像这本书 |
[08:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:20] | That would transfer your cells. | 这样你的细胞就转移到上面去了 |
[08:22] | Your Honor, I’ve had some late arriving evidence | 法官阁下 我有一些晚到的证据 |
[08:24] | and unfortunately, I haven’t had time to put it on slides. | 可惜我还来不及把它们做成幻灯片 |
[08:26] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:26] | We can struggle without technology today. | 不用技术展示也行 |
[08:29] | The last day of Dani Littlejohn’s life, | 达妮·利特约翰生前最后一天 |
[08:32] | she checked out a research book | 她归还了在高等社会学课 |
[08:33] | from her advanced sociology class. | 使用的研究报告书 |
[08:35] | This is her at 3:25 P.M., | 图书馆的监控录像拍下 |
[08:38] | as seen from the library surveillance cameras. | 她那天下午3:25的身影 |
[08:40] | Do you see her there? | 你看到她了吗 |
[08:41] | – I do. – Now, | -看到了 -好 |
[08:42] | this was a book | 这本书 |
[08:43] | all the sociology classes needed to share, | 是所有社会学课都需要的 |
[08:45] | so a student couldn’t take it out of the library, | 所以学生不能把它借出图书馆 |
[08:47] | they had to return it after reading the chapter… | 只能读完某章就立即归还 |
[08:49] | Mr. Gardner appears to be testifying here, | 加德纳先生似乎在作证呢 |
[08:51] | – Your Honor. – He does at that. | -法官阁下 -确实 |
[08:52] | Is there a question | 说了这么一通话 |
[08:53] | swimming around in all those statements? | 你究竟有没有问题要问呢 |
[08:54] | Yes, Your Honor. | 有的 法官阁下 |
[08:56] | A few hours earlier, at 12:39, | 就在这几小时前 12:39 |
[08:58] | the same book was checked out by this person. | 刚有人还了这本书 |
[09:01] | Do you recognize him? | 你认出他是谁了吗 |
[09:02] | It looks like Jeffrey Grant. | 像是杰弗里·格兰特 |
[09:03] | It is, actually. | 的确是他 |
[09:05] | Now, this sociology book, | 这本社学会书 |
[09:07] | an old book, had a cloth cover. | 是本旧书 还用布制封面 |
[09:09] | Is it possible, that the DNA at question here, | 有没有可能我们探讨的DNA是经由 |
[09:12] | was transferred via the cloth cover of this book? | 这本书的布制封面转移的呢 |
[09:15] | It could, but to get under the victim’s fingernails, | 可能 但如果要进入被害人的指甲缝 |
[09:18] | she would’ve had to grip the book quite tightly. | 她得紧紧抓着这本书才行 |
[09:20] | Yes, but as you say, it’s possible. | 是 但你也说了有这种可能 |
[09:22] | It’s certainly possible. | 当然是可能的 |
[09:25] | Can you see that, Mr. Polmar? | 你看到了吗 波尔马先生 |
[09:29] | I can, Mr. Gardner, thank you. | 看到了 加德纳先生 谢谢 |
[09:33] | He wanted an answer in 24 hours? | 他24小时之内就要答复 |
[09:36] | Or he’ll depose Will. | 否则他会要威尔作证 |
[09:38] | It’s a bluff. | 这是虚张声势 |
[09:39] | Will won’t break attorney-client privilege. | 威尔不会打破律师当事人保密协议 |
[09:42] | What if they offer him immunity? | 如果他们给他豁免权呢 |
[09:43] | For what? | 豁免什么 |
[09:44] | Conspiracy to commit voter fraud. | 竞选舞弊的同谋 |
[09:47] | He saw a videotape. | 他看到了一个录像带 |
[09:49] | He argued against the votes, too. | 他也反对过那些选票 |
[09:51] | Yeah, but he buried that video. | 对 但他没将录像带公开 |
[09:54] | I think I should do it. | 我觉得该让我来 |
[09:56] | The voluntary deposition? | 自愿取证 |
[09:57] | It’s the only way to control the questions. | 只有这样才能控制问题导向 |
[09:59] | I’m in my rights to answer any questions | 我有权回答任何想回答的问题 |
[10:01] | I want and refuse any due to attorney-client privilege. | 拒绝回答任何涉及律师当事人保密协议的 |
[10:04] | Even if I refuse to answer any questions, | 就算我拒绝回答任何问题 |
[10:06] | I will know what he’s asking Will. | 我也能了解他会问威尔什么 |
[10:09] | Good, good. | 好 好 |
[10:11] | Do you need a lawyer? | 你需要律师吗 |
[10:12] | No, I have Cary. | 不用 我还有凯里呢 |
[10:14] | Cary Agos? | 凯里·艾格斯 |
[10:16] | You sure he’s up to it? | 你确定他能行吗 |
[10:17] | He’s up to it. | 他能行 |
[10:24] | What do you have? | 你在想什么 |
[10:25] | Me? Nothing. You know, | 我 没想什么 就是 |
[10:26] | just a song in my heart. | 在心里唱唱歌 |
[10:29] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[10:31] | Thank you for returning, Doctor. | 感谢你回来 医生 |
[10:32] | Now, if you wanted to avoid leaving Touch DNA, | 如果你想避免留下接触性DNA |
[10:38] | how could you do it? | 该怎么做 |
[10:38] | If I wanted to avoid it? | 如果我想避免的话 |
[10:40] | Well, the best way would be to | 最好的方式就是 |
[10:42] | remove the top layer of dead cells on your skin. | 去除表皮最上层的死皮细胞 |
[10:44] | – Through washing hands? – Yes. | -比如洗个手吗 -对 |
[10:47] | Or some kind of solvent or alcohol-based cleanser. | 或者某种溶液 含酒精的清洁剂 |
[10:49] | Or chlorine? | 或者氯 |
[10:51] | Yes. A chlorine-based wash would be quite effective. | 是 用含氯的溶液挺有效的 |
[10:54] | Wouldn’t chlorine also be effective at washing away | 那么氯是否也能去除任何残留的 |
[10:56] | – any result from Touch DNA? – Yes, it would. | -接触性DNA呢 -能 |
[10:59] | My apologies, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[11:00] | This evidence arrived so late, | 这个证据来得有些晚了 |
[11:02] | I, too, didn’t have time to transfer it to a monitor. | 我也来不及把它投射到大屏幕 |
[11:05] | It’s like Perry Mason here with all this late-arriving stuff. | 搞得好像是拖拉的佩里·梅森在办案 |
[11:09] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[11:11] | Would you please tell me who you see in this photo, sir? | 能告诉我你在图中看到了谁吗 先生 |
[11:13] | It looks like the victim, Dani Littlejohn. | 像是被害人 达妮·利特约翰 |
[11:15] | It is in fact. At the college swimming pool. | 事实也是如此 就在学校的游泳池边 |
[11:18] | Could you tell me the timecode | 你能告诉我监控摄像 |
[11:20] | of the campus surveillance camera? | 显示的时间吗 |
[11:21] | – It says 5:12…- P.M., that’s right. | -5点12 -下午 没错 |
[11:23] | So this would be after | 这是不是在加德纳先生 |
[11:25] | Mr. Gardner’s library photo of Ms. Littlejohn | 所示的利特约翰女士在图书馆 |
[11:28] | handling the cloth sociology book? | 手持布制封面的社会学书之后呢 |
[11:30] | Yes, an hour and a half later. | 是的 一个半小时后 |
[11:31] | Let me take this by the jury. | 让我把它拿给陪审团看看 |
[11:33] | So, if Ms. Littlejohn went swimming in a chlorinated pool, | 如果利特约翰女士在拿了残留着 |
[11:37] | after she’d handled the book positively doused | 接触性DNA的书之后 到氯水泳池中 |
[11:39] | with Touch DNA, would that eliminate any effects | 游了泳 会清除她身上的 |
[11:41] | of Touch DNA on her body? | 接触性DNA吗 |
[11:42] | It would, definitely. | 肯定会的 |
[11:43] | And so the DNA underneath Ms. Littlejohn’s fingernails | 这么说利特约翰女士指甲缝中的DNA |
[11:46] | would still most likely come | 还是最有可能来自于 |
[11:47] | from a defensive wound that night. | 当晚的自卫 |
[11:49] | Objection! Beyond the scope. | 反对 提问超出范围 |
[11:51] | Sure, you can have that one. Sustained. | 是 这你说对了 反对有效 |
[11:54] | Did you have any more questions? | 你还有什么问题吗 |
[11:55] | It’s my fault. I should have checked. | 我的错 我该查到的 |
[11:57] | We gotta start over. | 我们得重头来过 |
[11:58] | How did his DNA end up on her? | 他的DNA是怎么留在她身上的 |
[12:00] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好 我去查 |
[12:36] | It’s somewhere in here. | 应该就在这段时间中 |
[12:37] | Dani Littlejohn got out of the campus pool at 5:12. | 达妮·利特约翰5点12分离开校泳池 |
[12:41] | Jeffrey Grant’s card key has him entering | 杰弗里·格兰特在7点49分刷卡 |
[12:42] | his dorm room at 7:49 P.M. | 进入宿舍 |
[12:45] | They had to cross somewhere in there. | 他们一定在中间某段时间遇到过 |
[12:46] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[12:47] | So Grant had his baseball game at 6:30. | 格兰特的棒球赛6点30分开始 |
[12:49] | He was injured at 7:00. Went to the emergency room | 7点受伤 去了急诊室 |
[12:52] | and was released at 7:30. | 7点30分离开 |
[12:54] | Did they cross at the hospital? | 他们是否在医院遇到过 |
[12:56] | Uh, there was no record of Dani visiting the hospital. | 没有记录显示达妮去过医院 |
[12:59] | So beat the bushes. | 那就去调查一下 |
[13:00] | What were Dani Littlejohn’s exact movements | 达妮·利特约翰从游泳后到死亡前 |
[13:02] | from her swim until the time of her death? | 到底去了哪些地方 |
[13:05] | And how could Jeffrey have crossed with her? | 杰弗里到底是如何与她有交叉点的 |
[13:06] | Let’s go! | 行动吧 |
[13:08] | You’re starting over? | 你打算重头开始 |
[13:10] | We had a setback. | 我们遇到了一些挫折 |
[13:13] | We’re putting eight associates on it? | 动用八位律师跟进案子吗 |
[13:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:16] | Hold on, Kalinda. | 等等 凯琳达 |
[13:17] | What about the earlier suspect, the professor? | 之前的那位嫌疑人教授怎么样了 |
[13:20] | Dr. Delaney? The judge won’t allow any mention of him. | 德兰尼教授 法官不允许提到他 |
[13:24] | Do we think he did it? | 我们认为是他干的吗 |
[13:24] | Who, Jeffrey? | 谁 杰弗里吗 |
[13:26] | No, the professor. | 不 那个教授 |
[13:29] | Do we think Jeffrey did it? | 我们认为是杰弗里干的吗 |
[13:33] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:36] | Well, what is the plea on the table? | 提供给我们的认罪协议是什么 |
[13:37] | It’s off the table. Jeffrey rejected it. | 这已不予讨论了 杰弗里拒绝了 |
[13:40] | What was the plea on the table? | 曾提供给我们的认罪协议是什么 |
[13:41] | Eight years. | 八年 |
[13:46] | You think I’ve lost my perspective? | 你认为我丧失判断能力了吗 |
[13:48] | No, I just think eight years is preferable to life. | 我只是觉得八年比终身监禁要好 |
[13:50] | Jeffrey is 21. | 杰弗里只有21岁 |
[13:51] | He’ll be out before his 30th birthday. | 他在30岁生日前就能出来 |
[13:53] | He rejected it. | 他拒绝了 |
[13:57] | I better go. | 我最好离开吧 |
[13:57] | No, you’re fine, Kalinda. | 不 留下 凯琳达 |
[13:58] | Well, your defense seems | 你的辩护似乎想当然地 |
[14:00] | to be taking for granted his innocence. | 认为他是无辜的 |
[14:02] | What if he’s not? What’s your fallback? | 如果他不是呢 你的后路是什么 |
[14:05] | The jury believed Touch DNA. | 陪审团相信接触性DNA |
[14:08] | They looked at Jeffrey and they wanted | 他们看着杰弗里 希望能 |
[14:09] | to believe he didn’t do it. | 相信他是无辜的 |
[14:11] | All we need to do is hint at cross between Jeffrey | 我们要做的就是暗示杰弗里 |
[14:14] | and the victim somewhere | 和被害人有某种形式的接触 |
[14:15] | where his DNA could have ended up on her. | 使他的DNA留在了她身上 |
[14:18] | This isn’t a crusade, Diane. | 这不是为了捍卫什么 戴安 |
[14:20] | I like the kid. | 我喜欢那孩子 |
[14:20] | I think he’s innocent. | 我认为他是无辜的 |
[14:21] | I feel bad he’s having the crap beaten out of him in holding, | 我很难过他在扣留期间被人欺负 |
[14:24] | but I’m playing this smart. | 而现在我是在费尽心思辩护 |
[14:28] | Okay. Tell me if you need my help. | 好吧 如果你需要帮助就告诉我 |
[14:31] | – I’ll be in the courtroom down from yours. – On what? | -我会在你楼下的法庭 -什么案子 |
[14:34] | The hedge fund… Vonerich. Another DUI. | 弗尼里奇对冲基金 又一个酒驾 |
[14:37] | Keeping the world safe for drunk CEOs. | 为喝醉的CEO保驾护航 |
[14:40] | It’s my new motto. | 这是我最新的座右铭 |
[14:42] | Are, uh, are they okay? Jeffrey’s parents? | 杰弗里的父母没事吧 |
[14:48] | I understand, Mr. Grant, | 我理解 格兰特先生 |
[14:49] | I know, but your son is mid-trial. | 我知道 但你的儿子正在庭审中 |
[14:54] | The Grants. Their son… they want a second opinion. | 格兰特夫妇 他们想听取第二意见 |
[14:57] | Uh, no, I’m sorry. Look, Will Gardner is | 抱歉 威尔·加德纳 |
[15:00] | Lockhart/Gardner’s top litigator. | 是洛&加律所的顶尖诉讼律师 |
[15:03] | No, I’m sorry, sir, but you’re in good hands. | 不 抱歉 先生 您的律师没问题 |
[15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:08] | Wow, you were laying it on thick. | 你真是对他大夸特夸呢 |
[15:09] | Just cooling things down. | 我只是想缓和彼此的矛盾 |
[15:11] | So… will you? | 那么 你愿意吗 |
[15:14] | – You want me as your lawyer? – Yeah. | -你想让我当你的律师 -是的 |
[15:16] | Why? You sound incredulous. | 怎么 你好像不敢相信 |
[15:18] | Wouldn’t you want me as your lawyer? | 设身处地 你不想让我当你的律师吗 |
[15:23] | I’m joking, I’m joking! | 我开玩笑啦 |
[15:25] | Yes! | 好的 |
[15:26] | Yes. | 好的 |
[15:27] | I’ll arrange a date and time for the deposition. | 我会为取证安排时间地点 |
[15:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:29] | I have the correspondents’ luncheon tomorrow. | 我明天有记者午餐会 |
[15:31] | – Sometime before that? – Okay. | -在那之前行吗 -没问题 |
[15:33] | – Where you going? – Court. | -你要去哪儿 -法庭 |
[15:34] | You offering a second opinion? | 你要去给予第二意见吗 |
[15:40] | You were with Dani on that last day swimming, right? | 最后那天你和达妮在一起游泳对吗 |
[15:42] | I was. | 是的 |
[15:44] | And afterward. | 之后也在一起 |
[15:45] | What did you guys do afterward? | 你们之后做了什么 |
[15:46] | She met me at the study hall. | 她在自修室和我见了面 |
[15:48] | You ever see this person there? | 你在那儿见过这个人吗 |
[15:50] | – No, but it’s a big campus. – Of course. | -没有 但校园是很大的 -的确 |
[15:53] | And do you know where Dani went after that? | 你知道达妮后来去了哪里吗 |
[15:56] | No. She just finished her coffee and headed off. | 不知道 她喝完咖啡就走了 |
[15:59] | Uh, coffee? She had a coffee? | 咖啡 她喝了咖啡 |
[16:03] | Like a Starbucks coffee? | 比如星巴克咖啡之类的吗 |
[16:04] | No, a campus one. | 不 学校咖啡店 |
[16:08] | Okay, Kalinda, thanks. Keep on it. | 好的 凯琳达 谢谢 继续调查 |
[16:11] | Jeffrey, we may have a lead on Dani’s whereabouts. | 杰弗里 我们对达妮的行踪有了新线索 |
[16:14] | We think she was buying coffee at the campus coffee shop | 我们认为她在5点30分左右在 |
[16:16] | on 5:30 or so. Were you there? | 学校咖啡店买了咖啡 你在那儿吗 |
[16:19] | Let me say this before you answer. | 在你回答前先听我说 |
[16:21] | We need to find someplace your Touch DNA could’ve ended up | 我们需要一个地方 使你的接触性DNA |
[16:24] | under Dani’s fingernails after her swimming, | 在达妮游泳后留在她的指甲里 |
[16:26] | and all we can find is this coffee shop. | 这个咖啡店是我们唯一能找到的 |
[16:28] | So I have to ask you again, | 所以我要再问你一遍 |
[16:29] | were you in this coffee shop around that time? | 那时你是否在咖啡店里 |
[16:33] | It makes sense that you would be. | 你最好在那儿 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna say yes. I don’t remember. | 我会说我在 我不记得了 |
[16:38] | But you might have? | 但你可能在那儿 |
[16:39] | I might have. | 我可能在那儿 |
[16:40] | Good. Let me run with that. | 很好 我就用这个进行辩护 |
[16:41] | The more you firm up your memory the better. | 你越让自己信服 就越能让别人信服 |
[16:44] | You still having trouble in holding? | 拘留所里还是有人找你麻烦吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:50] | I can talk to someone. | 我可以和某些人谈谈 |
[16:51] | No, they’ll just put me in solitary. | 不 他们会关我禁闭的 |
[16:53] | I’d kill myself in solitary. | 要是被禁闭 我会自杀的 |
[17:06] | This is the dorm here. | 这就是宿舍 |
[17:07] | Mr. Grant’s dorm? | 格兰特先生的宿舍吗 |
[17:08] | Yes. And the body was discovered here. | 是的 尸体是在这里发现的 |
[17:10] | Now, you found that Mr. Grant’s card key had logged him in | 你会发现格兰特先生在晚7点49分 |
[17:14] | 7:49 p.M., but the murder didn’t happen until 9:15. | 刷卡进门 而罪案发生在9点15分 |
[17:18] | How do you explain this? | 这你如何解释 |
[17:19] | This door here, it’s a fire exit, | 门在这里 这是个消防出口 |
[17:21] | but students keep it propped open with a chair. | 但学生们会用椅子把门撑开 |
[17:23] | This is how Mr. Grant could have had access to the crime scene | 所以格兰特先生可以绕过门卡系统 |
[17:26] | while bypassing the card key system. | 进入犯罪现场 |
[17:28] | And did you check out Mr. Grant’s alibi? | 你核查过格兰特先生的不在场证明吗 |
[17:30] | That he was in his dorm room sleeping? | 他有没有在宿舍里睡觉吗 |
[17:31] | Yes, there were no witnesses. | 是的 没有任何目击者 |
[17:33] | Thank you, Detective. Nothing further. | 谢谢你 警探 我没有问题了 |
[17:34] | Detective, why did it take you a year | 警探先生 为什么你们花了一年时间 |
[17:37] | to catch my client? | 才抓捕我的当事人呢 |
[17:38] | Why? We were being careful. | 为什么 我们只是谨慎行事 |
[17:41] | But you must’ve questioned students in this dorm | 但你们应该就这个消防出口 |
[17:43] | building with the propped-open door? | 询问过宿舍楼里的学生吧 |
[17:45] | No. | 没有 |
[17:47] | You didn’t? Why was that? | 你们没有 为什么呢 |
[17:49] | – We were pursuing another lead. – I see. | -我们正在追查另一条线索 -我懂了 |
[17:50] | So it took you a year to find my client. | 你们花了一年时间才找到我的当事人 |
[17:52] | Well, you must have been very busy. | 你们一定非常忙碌吧 |
[17:54] | – Yes, we were. – You were busy with other cases? | -是的 -你们在忙别的案子吗 |
[17:56] | And this case. | 以及这个案子 |
[17:57] | It takes you a while to clear cases, is that it? | 可你们没花多久就结案了 不是吗 |
[17:59] | Look, we had someone else in our sights. | 听着 我们当时有别的怀疑对象 |
[18:01] | Objection, Your Honor. Relevance. | 反对 法官阁下 与本案无关 |
[18:02] | I didn’t bring it up! | 我没有提 |
[18:03] | He cowed the witness into defending… | 他威胁证人说出 |
[18:04] | I didn’t cow anyone! He volunteered! | 我没有威胁 他自己说的 |
[18:06] | Come on up. | 到前面来 |
[18:11] | The witness brought up the other suspect | 证人为了辩护自己的不作为而 |
[18:13] | – to defend his inactivity. – After being badgered, | -提起了另一嫌疑人 -在被纠缠以后 |
[18:15] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[18:15] | I would agree, Mr. Polmar, | 我同意 波尔马先生 |
[18:17] | but it’s now part of Detective Rodriguez’s testimony. | 但现在已经是罗德里格斯警探的证词了 |
[18:21] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[18:22] | Don’t suck up. Step back. | 别拍马屁 退下 |
[18:31] | Detective, | 警探先生 |
[18:32] | who was this first suspect you pursued? | 你们追查的第一个嫌疑人是谁 |
[18:34] | Dr. Stephan Delaney. | 史蒂芬·德兰尼博士 |
[18:35] | He’s a math professor at Chicago Poly-Tech. | 他是芝加哥理工大学的数学教授 |
[18:37] | I see. And why did you first suspect him? | 好的 你一开始为什么怀疑他 |
[18:46] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[18:48] | The Grants called me for a second opinion on your trial. | 格兰特夫妇打电话给我征求案子意见 |
[18:51] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[18:52] | No. I told them no. | 没有 我回绝了 |
[18:56] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这儿干什么 |
[18:58] | I decided to warn you. | 我打算提醒一下你 |
[19:00] | I was thinking if I was in your shoes | 我觉得如果我是你 |
[19:02] | and I had a client calling behind my back, | 如果有客户瞒着我找别人 |
[19:05] | I would want to know. | 我会想要知道 |
[19:13] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[19:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:20] | Hey, we might have our differences, | 我们可能立场不同 |
[19:22] | but you’re the better lawyer. | 但你确实比我更出色 |
[19:24] | I am, aren’t I? | 别说 还真是 |
[19:27] | And the more humble. | 也比我更谦虚呢 |
[19:34] | Mr. and Mrs. Grant, | 格兰特夫妇 |
[19:36] | if you want another lawyer, I’ll get you a list of other lawyers, | 如果你们想换律师 我会给你们推荐名单 |
[19:38] | but don’t go behind my back. | 但请别背着我这么做 |
[19:39] | Not during trial. Do you understand? | 别在庭审期间这样做 明白了吗 |
[19:44] | We were just nervous. | 我们只是很紧张 |
[19:45] | I understand that. We all are. Do you want to make a change? | 我理解 我也紧张 你们还想换律师吗 |
[19:50] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:51] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:55] | Thank you, Dr. Delaney. | 谢谢 德兰尼博士 |
[19:56] | Now, why did Dani Littlejohn stop coming to your B-Plus Club? | 为什么达妮·利特约翰不去你的B+俱乐部了 |
[19:59] | Well, she stopped getting B-pluses. | 因为她没有再能得到B+的分数 |
[20:03] | And did she express her worry about another student in the club? | 她有提到过对俱乐部某位同学的顾虑吗 |
[20:06] | Yes. Jeffrey Grant. | 是的 杰弗里·格兰特 |
[20:08] | That is such a lie. | 他在说谎 |
[20:09] | Mr. Grant, | 格兰特先生 |
[20:10] | not another word. | 不是你说话的时候 |
[20:11] | Our apologies, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[20:13] | But Mr. Grant insists | 但格兰特先生坚称 |
[20:14] | that he never met Dani Littlejohn. | 他不认识达妮·利特约翰 |
[20:16] | To your knowledge, would that be false? | 据你所知 这是真的吗 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry, but to my knowledge that is false. | 抱歉 但据我所知这不是真的 |
[20:20] | They were both in my B-Plus Club | 他们都在我的B+俱乐部 |
[20:22] | and, I believe, socialized there. | 我认为他们有过交流 |
[20:23] | Now, let me just ask you this question, | 现在我问你一个问题 |
[20:24] | because I know Mr. Gardner’s chomping at the bit | 我知道加德纳先生很想知道答案 |
[20:27] | and I don’t want to disappoint him. | 我不想让他失望 |
[20:29] | – Did you kill Dani Littlejohn? – No. | -是你杀了达妮·利特约翰吗 -不是 |
[20:32] | But the police questioned you. | 但警察怀疑过你 |
[20:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:33] | I was the last one to see her. | 我是最后一个见到她的人 |
[20:36] | Alive. | 那时她还活着 |
[20:36] | She was in my study group. | 她当时在我的学习小组 |
[20:37] | – But you have an alibi? – Yes. | -但你有不在场证明 -是的 |
[20:39] | At the time of Dani’s death, | 达妮被杀害时 |
[20:40] | I was with my ex-wife. | 我和我前妻在一起 |
[20:42] | Your ex-wife. | 你的前妻 |
[20:44] | Thank you, Dr. Delaney. | 谢谢 德兰尼博士 |
[20:45] | 芝加哥理工大学 校园咖啡店 | |
[20:46] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[20:47] | That’s… that girl… | 是那个…女孩 |
[20:48] | Dani Littlejohn. | 达妮·利特约翰 |
[20:49] | Right. | 就是她 |
[20:50] | Uh, do you remember the day she died? | 你还记得她遇害那天的事吗 |
[20:52] | Oh, yeah. Last year. | 嗯记得 是在去年 |
[20:53] | That was… awful. | 真的…太可怕了 |
[20:55] | She used to come in a lot. | 她以前经常来这里 |
[20:56] | And you were working that afternoon. | 那天下午是你当班 |
[20:58] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯是的 |
[20:59] | – 1:00-7:00. – Right. | -下午1点到7点 -好的 |
[21:01] | What time did she come in? | 她几点进的店 |
[21:02] | – Dani? – Yeah. | -达妮吗 -是的 |
[21:03] | Uh, she didn’t come in. Not that day. | 她没进来 那天她没进店 |
[21:06] | She didn’t come in? | 她没有进店吗 |
[21:08] | Uh… look, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:10] | Because we have someone who witnessed her | 因为有人看到她 |
[21:11] | with a coffee cup that came from here. | 手里拿着你们店的咖啡杯 |
[21:13] | Yeah, I saw her standing outside, | 是这样 我看见她站在外面 |
[21:14] | but a friend of hers brought her the coffee. | 是她的朋友帮她买的咖啡 |
[21:17] | Do you remember seeing this student out there, too? | 你那天也看见这名学生站在外面了吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I know him. | 嗯 我认识他 |
[21:20] | But he wasn’t outside with her. | 但他没和她一起站在外面 |
[21:22] | But you can’t be sure. | 但你也不能确定吧 |
[21:23] | No, I’m… pretty sure. | 不 我…相当确定 |
[21:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:30] | I can lie, if you want. | 我可以按你的意思说 |
[21:31] | If you want me to say I saw them together. | 如果你想让我作证他们那时在一起 |
[21:33] | It’s fine. | 不用了 |
[21:42] | Will, it’s bad news. | 威尔 是坏消息 |
[21:57] | – Did you check the surveillance video? – Yeah. | -监控录像也看了吗 -看了 |
[21:59] | Littlejohn’s roommate went into the coffee shop… | 利特约翰的室友进的咖啡店 |
[22:02] | she stayed outside. | 她在外面等 |
[22:04] | Maybe she ran into Jeffrey outside. | 或许她和杰弗里在外面碰见了 |
[22:07] | Will… | 威尔 |
[22:09] | I think he did it. | 我觉得是他杀的 |
[22:11] | The murder weapon, the cinder block… | 那个凶器 那块空心砖 |
[22:13] | how much did it weigh? | 多重来着 |
[22:15] | About 18 pounds. | 大概18磅[8.2公斤] |
[22:16] | Check with Jeffrey’s doctor. | 去问问杰弗里的医生 |
[22:17] | He was injured pitching that night, right? | 他那晚打棒球受伤了 对吧 |
[22:20] | The doctor who examined him. | 给他做检查的医生 |
[22:21] | Maybe he couldn’t lift it. | 可能他根本拿不动 |
[22:22] | – Okay, I’ll ask. – Good. | -好的 我会去问 -很好 |
[22:25] | What’s up with you? | 你有什么事 |
[22:27] | You wanted to talk? | 你之前说想谈谈 |
[22:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:35] | How long do you need to replace me? | 找个人代替我要多少时间 |
[22:38] | How long do I need? | 我要多少时间 |
[22:41] | You’re leaving? | 你要走 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:47] | You going to Florrick-Agos? | 你要去福&艾律所吗 |
[22:48] | No. | 不是 |
[22:49] | Then what? | 那是为什么 |
[22:50] | Just, I wanted to… | 我只是想… |
[22:52] | I don’t know, wanted to do something different. | 我也不知道 想干点别的 |
[22:53] | What, farming? | 干什么 种地吗 |
[22:58] | Will, I don’t want to be doing this for the next 20 years. | 威尔 我不想未来20年还做这行 |
[23:08] | This isn’t about money? | 你这次不是要涨工资吧 |
[23:09] | Nope. | 不是 |
[23:11] | Is it about Alicia? | 和艾丽西娅有关吗 |
[23:13] | Is… What? | 什么…意思 |
[23:15] | Her leaving. | 她的离开 |
[23:19] | No. | 不是 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:22] | I’m gonna be honest. | 我和你说实话 |
[23:25] | You know this is crap. | 你知道这很扯淡 |
[23:27] | I know this is crap. | 我也知道这是扯淡 |
[23:29] | Every few months, you do this. | 每隔几个月你就来这一出 |
[23:30] | And this time, I am serious. | 这次我是认真的 |
[23:31] | You and I were built for this, Kalinda. | 我和你天生就适合干这行 凯琳达 |
[23:32] | It’s what we do. | 我们就是这命 |
[23:34] | Now, we can look at normal people | 我们看看这些普通人 |
[23:36] | and want to be like them… | 想要和他们一样 |
[23:39] | but we can’t, really. | 但我们做不到 真心的 |
[23:41] | Is that supposed to be a pep talk? | 你就是这么鼓励人的吗 |
[23:44] | Because it’s terrible. | 也太丧气了 |
[23:47] | Okay, look… | 要不这样 |
[23:48] | you take a few months off. | 你休息几个月 |
[23:50] | Go have a life. | 随你怎么活 |
[23:50] | But I’m telling you right now: | 但我现在就告诉你 |
[23:52] | you will be bored sick. | 你会无聊死的 |
[23:54] | Life is overrated, and | 生活本来就不精彩 |
[23:57] | you’ll miss it. | 你会怀念现在的日子 |
[24:00] | That feeling you get | 当时你有所感悟时 |
[24:02] | when you figure something out… | 你会涌起这种感觉… |
[24:08] | You live for that. | 你天生就是这块料 |
[24:11] | Anyway… I’ll miss you. | 总之 我会很想你的 |
[24:15] | There aren’t many people I like left. | 也不剩几个我喜欢的人了 |
[24:17] | There. | 好了 |
[24:20] | Was that a better pep talk? | 这次说得好点了吧 |
[24:24] | It’s okay. | 还凑合 |
[24:28] | You want a hug? | 要来个拥抱吗 |
[24:31] | Stupid. | 傻瓜 |
[24:34] | Good morning, Mrs. Florrick. | 早上好 福瑞克夫人 |
[24:35] | Mr. Dubeck. | 杜柏克先生 |
[24:36] | According to our pre-agreed ground rules, | 根据我们已商定的基本原则 |
[24:38] | I will be taping | 我会对这次取证 |
[24:39] | – this deposition… – Voluntary deposition. | -进行录音 -是自愿取证 |
[24:43] | Yes. Voluntary deposition. | 对 自愿取证 |
[24:45] | And we’ve agreed to review and correct any mistakes | 我们同意为留下完美记录会对任何错误 |
[24:47] | – in the fine copy. – And… | -进行不断地核查和修正 -而且… |
[24:49] | I will be taping this interview, also. | 我也会对本次会面进行录音 |
[24:52] | Good. | 好 |
[24:53] | So, then, we’re… | 那么 我们… |
[24:55] | all ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[24:56] | We seem to be. | 好像是的 |
[24:58] | Okay. Did you discuss | 好 在今天之前 |
[25:00] | your voluntary deposition | 你跟任何人 |
[25:01] | with anyone before today? | 讨论过今天的自愿取证会吗 |
[25:03] | – Yes. – Who? | -是的 -跟谁 |
[25:04] | Eli Gold, | 伊莱·戈德 |
[25:06] | my husband, Governor Peter Florrick, | 我丈夫 彼得·福瑞克州长 |
[25:08] | and my lawyer, Cary Agos. | 以及我的律师 凯里·艾格斯 |
[25:10] | Did you discuss it with Will Gardner, too? | 你也跟威尔·加德纳讨论了吗 |
[25:11] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[25:13] | Because you were observed | 因为你被目睹 |
[25:15] | meeting with Will Gardner yesterday, | 于昨天 15号 周二 |
[25:17] | Tuesday the 15th, at the criminal courthouse. | 在法院刑事庭跟威尔·加德纳会面了 |
[25:19] | I was “Observed”? | 我被「目睹」 |
[25:20] | – Yes. – When I was being followed, | -对 -我在被跟踪的过程中 |
[25:23] | I was “Observed”? | 被「目睹」了 |
[25:25] | Yes. Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[25:27] | And for how long have I been being… “Observed”? | 那我已经被…「目睹」多久了 |
[25:32] | 35 hours. | 35小时 |
[25:34] | And will I continue to be “Observed”? | 那我会继续被「目睹」吗 |
[25:36] | – I don’t know. – I will be readying | -不知道 -会议之后 |
[25:38] | an order of protection right after this meeting. | 我会立刻准备申请保护令 |
[25:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:40] | So you met with Will Gardner yesterday, | 所以你昨天见了威尔·加德纳 |
[25:44] | but you did not discuss your testimony with him? | 但没有跟他说你要作证的事 |
[25:46] | – Her “Interview” with him. – That’s correct. | -她的「取证会」 -是的 |
[25:47] | – I didn’t discuss it. – What did you discuss? | -我没有说 -你们说了什么 |
[25:49] | His current murder trial. | 他手上的谋杀案 |
[25:50] | I told him | 我告诉他 |
[25:52] | that the parents of his client | 他客户的父母来找我 |
[25:54] | came to me for a second opinion. | 让我提供不同意见 |
[25:57] | When your men are trailing me | 你的人跟踪我 |
[25:59] | and they’re too far away to hear, | 但太远听不清我说什么时 |
[26:00] | just have them signal | 让他们给个信号 |
[26:02] | and I’ll talk louder. | 我会说大声点 |
[26:05] | Did Will Gardner show you this videotape? | 威尔·加德纳给你看过这份录像吗 |
[26:11] | No. He didn’t? | 没有 他没有 |
[26:14] | No. | 没有 |
[26:14] | You’ll have to excuse my incredulity, | 你一定得原谅我多疑 |
[26:16] | but it seems to me that you and Mr. Gardner share… | 但在我看来 你和加德纳先生… |
[26:19] | almost everything. | 几乎分享一切 |
[26:23] | Your incredulity… | 你的多疑… |
[26:26] | is excused. | 我原谅 |
[26:33] | Do you have any other questions, | 你还有其他问题吗 |
[26:35] | Mr. Dubeck, or is that it? | 杜柏克先生 还是到此结束 |
[26:36] | I was just giving Mrs. Florrick | 我只是在给福瑞克夫人机会 |
[26:37] | a chance to reconsider her response. | 让她重新考虑一下她的回答 |
[26:39] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 我考虑好了 |
[26:45] | You and Mr. Gardner are lovers, isn’t that correct? | 你和加德纳先生是情人 对吗 |
[26:48] | Excuse me. What does that have to do with anything? | 抱歉 这有关系吗 |
[26:50] | The relationship between two lawyers | 福瑞克州长的法律团队中 |
[26:51] | on Governor Florrick’s legal team | 两名律师的关系 |
[26:53] | – bears a direct relationship to… – No. | -直接影响到…-不 |
[26:55] | No, it does not. | 没有任何影响 |
[26:56] | And I’m calling a halt to this interview right now. | 我要求立刻中止此次取证会 |
[26:58] | It’s okay, Cary. | 没关系 凯里 |
[27:00] | Mr. Dubeck… | 杜柏克先生 |
[27:03] | I’ve been at this now for five years. | 这种取证会我已经参加过五年之久 |
[27:05] | Investigations, recriminations, | 调查 反控 |
[27:07] | personal questions, innuendo. | 个人隐私问题 旁敲侧击 |
[27:09] | And every time… | 每次 |
[27:11] | every single time… | 每一次 |
[27:14] | I know the investigator is in trouble | 调查员指向个人问题 |
[27:16] | when he makes it personal… | 就像你现在做的 |
[27:18] | just as you did now. | 我就知道他遇上麻烦了 |
[27:20] | I know that he doesn’t have the facts. | 我知道他没有证据 |
[27:25] | You’re losing, Mr. Dubeck. | 你要输了 杜柏克先生 |
[27:31] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[27:34] | Yes, Jeffrey Grant, the guy on trial. | 对 杰弗里·格兰特 那个正在受审的家伙 |
[27:36] | He was in here. | 他那晚在这儿 |
[27:37] | And you treated him? | 你给他做的治疗吗 |
[27:38] | Yes, I treated him. Why? | 对 我治的 怎么了 |
[27:39] | He had a sprain? | 他扭伤了 |
[27:40] | Oh, yes, he was in quite a bit of pain. | 对 当时他挺痛苦的 |
[27:42] | His right arm. | 伤的是右臂 |
[27:43] | Do you think he could’ve lifted this? | 你觉得他能提起这个吗 |
[27:44] | It’s about 18 pounds. | 差不多有18磅 |
[27:46] | Mm, he might be able to, | 也许可以 |
[27:47] | with difficulty. | 费点劲 |
[27:48] | It would be painful. | 胳膊得很疼 |
[27:51] | Is this about the murder? | 这跟那杀人案有关吗 |
[27:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:54] | I treated her that night, too. | 那晚我也给她做了治疗 |
[27:55] | Sorry, you… | 抱歉 你… |
[27:56] | you treated… Dani Littlejohn? | 你治疗了达妮·利特约翰 |
[27:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:59] | You treated both Dani and Jeffrey? | 达妮和杰弗里都是你治的 |
[28:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:02] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:07] | Okay, sir, now, this may hurt. | 先生 可能会有点疼 |
[28:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry. Let’s get him up to X ray on the third floor, | 抱歉 我们送他去三层做X光吧 |
[28:14] | and then we’ll determine if he needs to go to surgery or not. Um… | 之后再决定是否需要手术 |
[28:17] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[28:18] | Sorry, Doctor. | 抱歉 医生 |
[28:19] | When Jeffrey was brought in here, | 杰弗里被送来的时候 |
[28:21] | did you examine him in here? | 你是在这儿给他做检查的吗 |
[28:22] | Sorry, I’m a little busy. | 抱歉我有点忙 |
[28:23] | Just one question. | 就一个问题 |
[28:24] | Was Jeffrey examined in the emergency room? | 杰弗里是在急救室做的检查吗 |
[28:25] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[28:26] | Right. And Dani Littlejohn… | 好 那达妮·利特约翰… |
[28:28] | when she was brought in, where was she? | 她被送来的时候 在哪 |
[28:29] | In the operating theatre downstairs. | 在楼下的手术室 |
[28:31] | Yeah, but was she ever on any of these beds? | 她在这里的床上躺过吗 |
[28:34] | We change the sheets on these beds after every patient. | 每送走一个病人 我们都会更换床单 |
[28:37] | I understand that, but is-is there any way, Doctor, | 我明白 但医生 有没有可能 |
[28:39] | that Jeffrey’s sheets from earlier on that night | 杰弗里之前用过的床单 |
[28:41] | – could’ve come into contact with Dani? – No. | -跟达妮有过接触 -不可能 |
[28:43] | Would you excuse me? | 抱歉失陪了 |
[28:48] | Look… check the paramedic. | 去查查急救人员吧 |
[28:51] | The same one that brought in Jeffrey Grant for his sprain | 送杰弗里·格兰特来的人 |
[28:53] | brought in Littlejohn later that night. | 之后送了利特约翰来 |
[28:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:57] | So the first time you discovered | 所以你第一次发现 |
[28:59] | there were 30,000 votes | 那个票箱里有三万张 |
[29:00] | in that ballot box for your husband | 投你丈夫的选票 |
[29:02] | was in court, on the eve of the election. | 是在竞选当夜 法庭上 |
[29:04] | No. | 不是 |
[29:06] | Then when did you first discover it? | 那你什么时候发现的 |
[29:08] | I never discovered it. | 我从没发现过 |
[29:09] | There was never 30,000 votes for my husband. | 根本没有给我丈夫的三万张选票 |
[29:12] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[29:13] | Then when did you first discover there were… | 那你什么时候初次发现有… |
[29:17] | 28,158 votes for your husband? | 28158张给你丈夫的选票的呢 |
[29:19] | When you showed me the video. | 你给我看录像时 |
[29:21] | And when did you first see this video? | 你第一次看这份录像是什么时候 |
[29:29] | What is this video? | 这份录像是什么 |
[29:31] | Another surveillance video. | 另一份监控录像 |
[29:32] | This one’s from the 23rd Precinct, early voting. | 来自23区 提前投票区 |
[29:35] | Um, I’ve never seen that video | 在此之前 |
[29:37] | until this moment. | 我从没见过那份录像 |
[29:38] | And this video? | 那这份录像呢 |
[29:43] | Just to clarify, | 说明一下 |
[29:44] | this is the very first time | 这是福瑞克夫人 |
[29:46] | Mrs. Florrick has seen these videos | 第一次看到这些录像 |
[29:48] | and we have no knowledge what they signify. | 我们也完全不知道它们意味着什么 |
[29:50] | They signify that Mr. Florrick stole an election. | 这意味着福瑞克州长竞选舞弊 |
[29:52] | This is not about 30,000 votes. | 这不光是三万张选票的事 |
[29:54] | This was a conspiracy. | 这是个阴谋 |
[29:55] | A conspiracy of middle men, sir. | 是中间人员的阴谋 先生 |
[29:58] | – Peter had no knowledge of these actions. – Alicia… | -彼得完全不知道这些事 -艾丽西娅 |
[30:00] | Well, that’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 不是吗 |
[30:02] | What did the governor know, when did he know it? | 州长知道些什么 他什么时候知道的 |
[30:04] | That’s what makes Will Gardner’s testimony so interesting. | 那会让威尔·加德纳的证词很有趣 |
[30:07] | He took this video to the governor, | 他把这份录像给州长看 |
[30:09] | and the governor did nothing. | 而州长没有采取任何行动 |
[30:10] | Thank you so much. And Alicia is needed | 非常感谢 艾丽西娅得去参加 |
[30:13] | at a correspondents’ luncheon. | 记者午餐会了 |
[30:14] | You can bury your head in the sand, Mrs. Florrick, | 你可以逃避事实 福瑞克夫人 |
[30:16] | but once Will Gardner testifies, | 但是一旦威尔·加德纳作证了 |
[30:18] | the dominoes will start falling. | 多米诺骨牌就开始倒塌了 |
[30:20] | Alicia, this way. | 艾丽西娅 这边走 |
[30:31] | I talked to the paramedics. | 我跟医护人员谈过了 |
[30:32] | They never changed the sheet. | 他们从来不换床单 |
[30:34] | The DNA was transferred on the stretcher. | DNA是在担架上被转移的 |
[30:35] | Will the paramedics testify? | 医护人员愿意出庭作证吗 |
[30:37] | Yeah. I just need a few hours. | 愿意 我需要多几个小时 |
[30:38] | – Good, I’ll get ’em. – Okay. | -很好 我来搞定他们 -好 |
[30:39] | – Kalinda. – Yeah? | -凯琳达 -怎么了 |
[30:41] | That’s why you can’t leave. | 这就是你为什么不能走的原因 |
[30:46] | Good news, Jeffrey, great news. | 好消息 杰弗里 极好的消息 |
[30:48] | Oh, my God, when did that happen? | 天哪 你什么时候又被欺负了 |
[30:50] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[30:51] | Did you have any more questions, counselor? | 你还有其他问题吗 律师 |
[30:53] | No, Your Honor, | 没有了 法官阁下 |
[30:54] | I tender the witness. | 将证人交由原告律师提问 |
[30:55] | No, questions, Your Honor, | 没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[30:56] | but I request a sidebar. | 但我请求法庭侧议 |
[30:57] | Come on up. What do I do? | 过来吧 我该怎么办 |
[30:58] | Let me talk to the judge. Solitary is better than this. | 让我跟法官谈 侧议比公开谈要好 |
[31:06] | What is it now, counselor? | 这次又是什么 律师 |
[31:07] | Your Honor, we have a new piece of evidence | 法官阁下 我们还有一份新证据 |
[31:09] | that would require a short overnight recess. | 需要请求推迟一天 |
[31:11] | A new piece? Really? | 一份新证据吗 真的吗 |
[31:12] | My Gosh. | 天哪 |
[31:13] | Dramatics, Your Honor. | 太戏剧性了 法官阁下 |
[31:15] | What is this new piece? | 新证据是什么 |
[31:16] | We believe the DNA | 我们认为DNA |
[31:18] | was transferred through a paramedics gurney. | 是通过医护人员的轮床转移的 |
[31:20] | – Come on. Seriously? – There is precedent for this. | -得了吧 当真吗 -有过前例 |
[31:22] | An Oakland man was convicted of first-degree murder | 一个奥克兰人被判一级谋杀 |
[31:24] | and spent two years | 在监狱呆了两年后 |
[31:25] | – in prison before it was overturned. – Precedent? | -才被翻案 -这就是先例吗 |
[32:27] | Your Honor, at the very most, this is a DUI. That’s all. | 法官阁下 这最多是酒驾 仅此而已 |
[32:31] | My client is a respected businessman. | 我的当事人是位受人尊敬的商人 |
[32:33] | He’s shown a clear sense of… | 他已经清楚显示出… |
[32:49] | Shots fired at Cook County courthouse. | 库克县法院发生了枪击 |
[32:52] | Everyone stay put. | 大家待在原地不要动 |
[33:08] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[33:10] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[33:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:12] | – Will’s court. – I know. | -威尔的法庭 -我知道 |
[33:12] | Look, stay here. | 待在这 |
[33:19] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[33:25] | Orders to lock this down. How many? | 下令把这里封锁 有多少人 |
[33:27] | I don’t know. I only saw one, | 我不知道 我只看到一个 |
[33:29] | but there might others. | 可能还有其他人 |
[33:30] | Did the lawyers get out? | 律师们都出来了吗 |
[33:31] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[33:32] | I think one ran behind the judge’s bench, | 我想有个人跑到法官席后去了 |
[33:33] | but there could be two others. | 但可能还有两个 |
[33:35] | Will! Damn it, Kalinda, back off! | 威尔 凯琳达 退后 |
[33:37] | My boss is in there. | 我老板在里面 |
[33:38] | Don’t shoot! Hey, hands in the air! | 别开枪 举起双手 |
[33:40] | Down! Get down! Don’t shoot! | 趴下 趴下 别开枪 |
[33:43] | I’ve got someone in here! I need help! Over here! | 有人受伤了 我需要帮助 这里 |
[33:46] | We’re coming for you! Just hang tight! | 我们马上过来 挺住 |
[33:47] | No, no, we don’t know where they are. | 不 不 我们不知道他们在哪 |
[33:48] | She said she saw him heading behind the bench. | 她说她看到他躲在法官席后面 |
[33:49] | I have SWAT on its way. | 特警队正赶过来 |
[33:50] | We wait here. | 我们在这里等 |
[33:51] | How many shots were fired? | 一共开了多少枪 |
[33:52] | Tactically, we don’t know how many. | 谨慎而言 我们也不知道多少 |
[33:53] | It could have been anybody. | 可能是任何人 |
[33:54] | Negative, haven’t seen him yet… | 不清楚 还没看到他 |
[33:56] | Have them get back to me. | 让他们回复我 |
[33:57] | We got blood loss! I can’t wait! | 有大量失血 等不了了 |
[34:00] | Operations, seal the exit. | 行动组 封锁出口 |
[34:01] | We need a bus forthwith. | 立刻派救护车过来 |
[34:02] | Kalinda! Damn it! Get back here! | 凯琳达 见鬼 回来 |
[34:04] | Kalinda, get down! There could be more than one. | 凯琳达 趴下 可能不只一个人 |
[34:34] | He needs help. | 他需要救助 |
[34:36] | Will! | 威尔 |
[34:40] | Paramedics! | 医护人员 |
[34:46] | Excuse me, could you… | 抱歉 你能… |
[34:49] | Hi. Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[34:52] | They-they took him in there a few minutes ago. | 他们几分钟前带他进去了 |
[34:54] | – Is he all right? – I don’t know. | -他好吗 -我不知道 |
[34:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:07] | Excuse me. Um… | 打扰一下 |
[35:08] | Have you seen Will Gardner? | 你见到威尔·加德纳了吗 |
[35:09] | He was one of the people shot in the courthouse. | 他是在法院被击中的人之一 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry. Those aren’t my patients. | 抱歉 他们不是我的患者 |
[35:14] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[35:16] | No. I can find out for you. Just wait here. | 不知道 我帮你们找找 在这里等着 |
[35:23] | We got you, son. | 我们在呢 孩子 |
[35:25] | You’re gonna be all right, buddy. | 你会没事的 兄弟 |
[35:28] | His family, his sisters, | 他的家人 他的姐妹们 |
[35:30] | I have to call them. | 我得打给她们 |
[35:31] | Um, I’ll do that. | 我来吧 |
[35:32] | No, I will. | 不 我打 |
[35:37] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅呢 |
[35:44] | At this time, I’d like to ask you all to please take your seats. | 现在 请大家都就坐吧 |
[35:47] | He had other tapes? | 他还有其他的录像带吗 |
[35:47] | Yes, three other surveillance tapes. | 是的 三段其他的监控录像 |
[35:51] | With Jim Moody? | 吉姆·穆迪在里面吗 |
[35:51] | No! People I didn’t recognize. | 没有 我不认识的人 |
[35:54] | He’s coming after you, Eli. | 他冲着你来的 伊莱 |
[35:58] | As long as it’s performed by underlings, we’re okay. | 只要是下面的人干的 我们就没事 |
[36:01] | Howard, Michael, | 霍华德 迈克尔 |
[36:02] | have you met Alicia Florrick? | 你们见过艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗 |
[36:03] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[36:15] | I mean, I just saw him a few hours ago. He was… | 我几个小时前还见到他 他当时… |
[36:19] | He was happy. | 他很开心 |
[36:21] | The case was working. | 案子有进展了 |
[36:30] | I got two down and counting. | 我这有两个已经走了 |
[36:33] | The vics from the courthouse. Yeah, they’re both here. | 法院的受害者 是的 他们都在这 |
[37:03] | No. | 不 |
[37:07] | No. | 不 |
[37:33] | He doesn’t look like himself. | 这样一点都不像他 |
[37:37] | I have to get Alicia. | 我得联系艾丽西娅 |
[37:47] | Oh, this is good weed! | 这可是好大麻 |
[37:49] | I want more of this! Where can I get more of this?! | 我要更多 我在哪能拿到更多 |
[37:52] | Right here, direct for your correspondents. | 这里就可以 直供你的记者 |
[37:54] | No, man, you can’t get it here. | 不 兄弟 这里不行 |
[37:55] | Not in Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州不行 |
[37:56] | We’re gonna have to go to Colorado. | 我们得去科罗拉多州 |
[37:58] | But-but I got bad joints. | 但我关节脱臼了 |
[38:00] | I need the medical marijuana now! | 我现在就需要医用大麻 |
[38:02] | I was gonna say something, | 我打算要说点什么的 |
[38:03] | but I just, I just can’t remember what it was. | 但我就是 就是记不起是什么了 |
[38:05] | You know, I mean, | 你们懂的 我想说 |
[38:06] | I don’t know why everybody’s fighting. | 我不明白为什么每个人都在争吵 |
[38:07] | You need to calm down. You’re all right. | 你们得冷静 你们没事的 |
[38:09] | It’s the only thing that takes the pain away. | 只有它能带走痛苦 |
[38:12] | You need to call the Governor. | 你得打给州长 |
[38:13] | Get on the phone! Tell him to pass a law! | 打电话 让他通过法案 |
[38:16] | Or his, a-a-a, da-da-da, wife. | 或者他 的 的 老婆 |
[38:20] | Alicia Florrick, | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[38:21] | she’s a good sport. | 她可是很公正勇敢的 |
[38:22] | Imagine if the governor got a little high | 想象一下如果州长有点嗨时 |
[38:24] | and had to talk to his wife. | 得跟他的妻子说话 |
[38:26] | He’d be like, “Honey, I’m stoned.” | 他会说 「亲爱的 我嗨翻了」 |
[38:30] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[38:31] | I got him. | 他接了 |
[38:34] | Uh, Eli… | 伊莱 |
[38:36] | uh, I-I need to talk to Alicia. | 我得跟艾丽西娅讲话 |
[38:39] | She’s on the dais. She can’t come now. What’s wrong? | 她在讲台上 她现在不能接 怎么了 |
[38:41] | I-I need to talk to her, Eli. | 我必须跟她讲话 伊莱 |
[38:43] | Kalinda, she’s in the middle of the correspondents’ luncheon. | 凯琳达 她正在参加记者午餐会 |
[38:46] | Eli, Will’s dead. | 伊莱 威尔死了 |
[38:52] | There was a shooting in the courthouse, | 法院发生了枪击 |
[38:53] | and he got caught up in the crossfire. | 他在交火中被打中了 |
[38:55] | I need to speak to Alicia. | 我得跟艾丽西娅说话 |
[38:59] | Yes. Just a second. | 好 稍等 |
[39:02] | You want brownies? You’re definitely getting a brownie. | 你想要小蛋糕吗 那就给你小蛋糕 |
[39:05] | It’s gonna, it’s gonna be like a brownie. | 这个 这个小蛋糕特别够味儿哦 |
[39:06] | You’re going to eat it. It’s gonna be good, ja. | 你得吃了它 味道好极了 |
[39:09] | You know, you’re going to chomp on it, ja, | 你会用力地嚼呀嚼呀 |
[39:11] | and then you get all crazy in the head. | 然后你的脑子就彻底晕菜啦 |
[39:18] | There’s a call for you. | 有你的电话 |
[39:19] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[39:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:22] | You have to take it. | 你必须得接 |
[39:26] | Eli, what is it? | 伊莱 怎么了 |
[39:27] | When you start talking about medical marijuana… | 当你们开始谈医用大麻时 |
[39:47] | Hello? | 你好 |